时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Humanity’s survival was never certain. | 人类的存活从来不是定数 |
[00:07] | We came close to perishing many times before. | 我们之前曾多次几近灭绝 |
[00:11] | In the 1300s, the bubonic plague | 14世纪 黑死病 |
[00:14] | killed over 20% of the humans on the globe. | 杀死了全球20%的人类 |
[00:18] | It took 300 years to restore the world’s population. | 人口经过了300年才恢复过来 |
[00:24] | Later, the Spanish flu infected more than half the people on Earth | 之后 西班牙流感感染了超过全球半数的人 |
[00:29] | and killed 75 million | 致7.5千万人死亡 |
[00:31] | before we were able to recover. | 随后我们才找到治疗的方法 |
[00:34] | And then science rose, and humanity flourished. | 然后科学崛起 人类兴旺了 |
[00:38] | The population soared to more than 7 billion. | 人口飙升至70多亿 |
[00:44] | Our advancements brought us all closer together. | 科技的进步让我们更加接近彼此 |
[00:49] | We lost our fear. | 我们失去了恐惧 |
[00:52] | We believed we no longer had any predators. | 我们认定我们再没有天敌了 |
[00:55] | We believed in the primacy of science and technology. | 我们相信科技是至高无上的 |
[01:00] | Oh, it’s beautiful, Mike. Really is. | 真美啊 迈克 真的 |
[01:03] | But 41 days was all it took — | 但只需41天 |
[01:05] | from the day an airplane arrived carrying this plague | 从携带瘟疫的飞机降落的那天 |
[01:08] | to the moment when mankind stood on the precipice of destruction. | 到人类站在灭绝的边缘就仅过了这么久 |
[01:14] | Humanity teetered on the edge of the abyss. | 人类在深渊的边上摇摇欲坠 |
[01:17] | All it needed was one small push, | 只需要轻轻的一推 |
[01:21] | or a final, last-ditch rescue. | 或是最后的救援 |
[01:27] | Out of my way! | 闪开 |
[01:32] | All clear. | 安全 |
[01:34] | Back here, left. | 后退 向左 |
[01:36] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[01:41] | I have broken with the Master once and for all. | 我已彻底跟血祖决裂 |
[01:45] | You sent him a letter of resignation? | 你向他递交了辞呈吗 |
[01:47] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说 |
[01:49] | I ambushed Eichhorst and riddled him with silver bullets. | 我伏击了艾霍斯特 打了他一身银弹 |
[01:54] | Is… Eichhorst dead? | 艾霍斯特死了吗 |
[01:57] | He crawled away wounded, but it’s only a matter of time. | 他负伤爬走了 但死也是迟早的事了 |
[02:00] | He is no longer of any consequence. | 他已经起不了什么风浪了 |
[02:03] | I’m out of here! | 我走了 |
[02:03] | I also discovered what the mysterious cargo was | 我还查明曙光短剑号上的 |
[02:06] | on board the Aurora Cutlass. | 神秘货物是什么了 |
[02:08] | A nuclear weapon. | 核武器 |
[02:10] | There is a second now safely in my possession. | 第二枚核弹如今安全地在我手上 |
[02:14] | What does he need a second for? | 他还要第二枚做什么 |
[02:16] | I know it is essential to complete the Master’s plan, | 我知道它对完成血祖的计划非常重要 |
[02:18] | and as such, he will do whatever it takes to get it back. | 所以 他会不惜一切把它弄回去 |
[02:23] | Without Eichhorst, | 没了艾霍斯特 |
[02:25] | the Master has to retrieve it himself… | 血祖得亲自去取 |
[02:29] | You want to know who the Master is? | 你想知道血祖是谁 |
[02:31] | Get your team together as soon as possible | 让你的人尽快集结 |
[02:33] | and be ready to ambush him at Stoneheart. | 准备好在石心伏击他 |
[02:36] | He’ll be coming for my throat. | 他会来要我的命 |
[02:38] | You’re playing a very dangerous game, Eldritch. | 你在玩一个很危险的游戏 爱尔德里奇 |
[02:41] | No other choice, Abraham. | 没别的办法了 亚伯拉罕 |
[02:43] | One final spin of the wheel. | 最后冒次险 |
[02:45] | Now, this is the end game for both of us. | 这对我们而言都是最后一局了 |
[02:48] | One way or the other. | 不是我死就是他亡 |
[04:04] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[04:22] | Master. | 主人 |
[04:35] | Who do we have here? | 这是谁啊 |
[04:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:46] | Is that a mask? | 那是面具吗 |
[04:50] | My God! It’s trying to pass for human. | 天呐 它想伪装成人类 |
[04:53] | I haven’t ever seen one like this before. | 我从没见过这样的 |
[04:56] | I want the head for my collection. | 头我要收藏 |
[05:03] | Oh, God! You killed him! | 天呐 你们杀了他 |
[05:05] | We’re human! Can’t you–? | 我们是人类 你们… |
[05:49] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[05:55] | Get me that flag. | 给我拿那面旗子 |
[05:57] | Quick, I’m timing you. Go! | 快 我给你计时 去 |
[06:17] | Hey there. Are you OK? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[06:20] | You alone? | 一个人吗 |
[06:22] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[06:25] | You shouldn’t be out here by yourself. | 你不该一个人在外面 |
[06:32] | – Family? – Just leave me alone. | -家人呢 -别管我 |
[06:36] | I have a son your age. We’re leaving the city. | 我儿子跟你一般大 我们要离开城市了 |
[06:39] | Everybody is. | 大家都要走 |
[06:41] | You can come with us. | 你可以一起来 |
[06:44] | Stop! | 别 |
[06:46] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[06:47] | No! Don’t shoot her! | 不 别开枪 |
[06:50] | Go! | 上 |
[07:45] | I know this is sudden, but we must move quickly. | 我知道事出突然 但我们必须立刻行动 |
[07:49] | This might be our best opportunity ever. | 这可能是我们的最佳机会 |
[07:53] | Ephraim, you’re just in time. Come. | 伊弗雷姆 你来得正是时候 过来 |
[07:57] | – What do you want? – I’m here to help. | -你想干什么 -我是来帮忙的 |
[08:01] | We don’t need you, Doc. | 我们不需要你 博士 |
[08:02] | Enough! Only if we all work together, | 够了 只有我们齐心协力 |
[08:05] | do we have any chance to stop this, | 才可能阻止这一切 |
[08:07] | or we’re all gonna die. | 否则我们都会死 |
[08:09] | If you don’t want to cooperate, then leave. | 如果谁不想合作 就走吧 |
[08:11] | Go, now! Any of you! | 走啊 你们都是 |
[08:27] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[08:29] | Dutch will take the device you both developed and set it up here, | 达齐会将你们一起开发的装置设置在这里 |
[08:33] | one floor below the penthouse, in the security office. | 顶层公寓下面一层楼 安保办公室里 |
[08:36] | It’s close enough to be in range, | 这样距离够近 |
[08:38] | and I can use the security cameras to monitor the Master’s arrival. | 我可以用监控摄像头观察血祖的动向 |
[08:40] | Eph, you can accompany me up to Palmer’s penthouse. | 伊弗 你可以陪我去帕尔默的顶层公寓 |
[08:43] | As soon as the Master arrives, | 只要血祖一到 |
[08:45] | Dutch will activate the device, incapacitating him. | 达齐就启动装置 让他动弹不得 |
[08:49] | Fet will bring in the box, | 费特把箱子拿来 |
[08:51] | and then you, me, | 然后你 我 |
[08:53] | Fet, and Mr. Quinlan will force him inside it | 费特和昆兰先生 把他逼进去 |
[08:56] | where the silver will trap him forever. | 让银永远困住他 |
[09:00] | Then we’ll transfer the Master to a tugboat, | 然后把血祖转移到拖船上 |
[09:02] | sail out to the North Atlantic and sink him. | 航入北大西洋中 把他沉入海底 |
[09:07] | Then it’s open season on munchers. | 然后就可以随意猎杀吸血鬼了 |
[09:10] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[09:12] | Let’s sink the son of a bitch. | 我们去把那混蛋沉海吧 |
[09:18] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 西47街156号 | |
[09:35] | Coming in now. | 我们进来了 |
[09:41] | Main 1, main 2 on location. | 一队 二队 已就位 |
[09:48] | Mr. Duncan, put men on the doors. | 邓肯先生 派人守着门 |
[09:49] | Setrakian and his people must be admitted as soon as they arrive. | 塞特拉基安和他的同伴一到就放他们进来 |
[09:53] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[10:02] | Duncan! | 邓肯 |
[10:41] | You! | 是你 |
[10:44] | You stole something that is mine. | 你偷了我的东西 |
[10:48] | That is ours. | 那是我们的 |
[10:52] | It may please you to know | 你或许会很高兴 |
[10:54] | you chose a partner as wily and as cutthroat as you are. | 你选的伙伴跟你一样狡猾冷血 |
[10:58] | The bomb is in my safe. | 炸弹在我的保险箱里 |
[11:00] | I alone know the combination. | 只有我知道密码 |
[11:04] | We must work together now. | 我们现在必须合作 |
[11:07] | Perhaps it is in my best interest not to destroy you. | 或许不灭了你的确对我有利 |
[11:17] | I shall abide by the terms of our original agreement. | 我会遵守我们原始协议的条款 |
[11:25] | No, wait. Wait. No. | 不 等等 等等 不 |
[11:41] | Eldritch Palmer, | 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[11:43] | eternal life is now yours. | 永恒的生命现在属于你了 |
[13:01] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[13:04] | I heard about the man in the car. | 我听说了开车那人的事 |
[13:06] | – He was gonna shoot her. – Zack! | -他想打死她 -扎克 |
[13:09] | It wasn’t my fault! | 那不怪我 |
[13:10] | Zachary, you did the right thing. | 扎克里 你做得对 |
[13:14] | I did? | 是吗 |
[13:20] | You’re not mad? | 你不生气吗 |
[13:22] | Mad? | 生气 |
[13:24] | Being turned is an act of great beauty, Zack. | 被转化是很美妙的 扎克 |
[13:31] | – It is? – Of course. | -是吗 -当然 |
[13:38] | Why haven’t I been turned? | 那为什么我还没被转化 |
[13:42] | I want to turn you. | 我是想转化你 |
[13:45] | I do very much, | 真的很想 |
[13:49] | but the Master, in his wisdom, has other plans. | 但血祖 他智慧无边 另有安排 |
[13:54] | And Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[13:55] | I’d love nothing more than for your father to join us, | 我非常希望你父亲加入我们 |
[13:59] | but your father is following his own path, | 但你父亲一意孤行 |
[14:02] | as he always does. | 他总是如此 |
[14:06] | I’m very proud of you for what you did today. | 你今天做的事让我非常骄傲 |
[14:10] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[14:12] | And so is the Master. | 血祖也感到骄傲 |
[14:15] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[14:17] | get your things together, we’re leaving here. | 收拾东西 我们要走了 |
[14:21] | Where are we going now? | 我们又要去哪 |
[14:23] | The Master has revealed himself, | 血祖已经现身 |
[14:26] | and we are going to join him. | 我们要去找他 |
[14:40] | You know, at first, | 起初 |
[14:41] | I wondered why the professor wanted you up | 我还在想教授为什么要你 |
[14:43] | in Palmer’s penthouse with him, | 跟他上帕尔默的顶层公寓 |
[14:45] | but now I think I got it. | 但我现在好像明白了 |
[14:46] | Keep the weakest link close. | 是把最薄弱的环节带在身边 |
[14:48] | You gotta hit me, huh? | 你非得打击我是吧 |
[14:50] | Either with your fist or with insults. | 不是用拳头 就是羞辱 |
[14:52] | Did nothing Setrakian said land with you? | 塞特拉基安的话你一点没听进去吗 |
[14:54] | Get away! Go! | 走开 走 |
[14:57] | – Guess not. – You know what? | -看来没有 -知道吗 |
[14:59] | After this is done, we’ll never have to see each other again. | 等这事结束 我们就再不用见彼此了 |
[15:06] | – I guess we agree on one thing. – Yeah. | -看来我俩总算有一个共识了 -嗯 |
[15:11] | You gonna fight me too? | 你也要跟我吵吗 |
[15:14] | You made it very clear that it was over between us. | 你说得很清楚我们已经结束了 |
[15:17] | Not as clear as you made it. | 不如你表示得那么清楚 |
[15:20] | You have a very high opinion of your own moral compass, don’t you? | 你把自己的道德准绳看得很高 是吧 |
[15:23] | Go forbid somebody do something you disagree with. | 排斥那些做了你不认同之事的人 |
[15:26] | You mean, like sleep with every other person I meet? | 比如跟我认识的每个人上床吗 |
[15:29] | Sanctimonious, hypocritical prick! | 假正经的虚伪混蛋 |
[16:37] | Why, mein Master, | 我的主人 |
[16:40] | have you taken his form? | 您为什么要用他的身体 |
[16:43] | For what purpose, my Lord? | 为什么 吾主 |
[16:46] | A necessary ruse. | 这是必要的计谋 |
[16:48] | And I now possess all of Palmer’s knowledge | 我现在拥有帕尔默知道的一切 |
[16:52] | and memories. | 和他的记忆了 |
[16:54] | Thus, using Palmer’s memories, | 利用帕尔默的记忆 |
[16:58] | I have located the other nuclear device. | 我已经找到了核弹 |
[17:02] | – Where is it? – Here. | -在哪 -这里 |
[17:06] | Your conquest is assured, my Lord. | 您的胜利已成定局 吾主 |
[17:11] | My time is at an end. | 我的大限要到了 |
[17:15] | Release me. | 帮我解脱吧 |
[17:18] | My most loyal and faithful servant, | 我最忠实的仆人 |
[17:23] | I know my visage troubles you, | 我知道我的面容令你不适 |
[17:25] | but your talents are more necessary than ever. | 但我如今更加需要你的才能 |
[17:28] | You are far too valuable to me | 你对我太宝贵了 |
[17:31] | to lose you now. | 我现在不能失去你 |
[18:38] | His new host body is pure expedience. | 他选这个新宿主完全是权宜之计 |
[18:42] | A brilliant master stroke in fact. | 不过实在是绝妙之举 |
[18:46] | No one can stop him now. | 这下没人能阻止他了 |
[18:51] | – Done. – Perfect. | -好了 -完美 |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | Zack, would you like to see what is inside? | 扎克 你想看看里面是什么吗 |
[19:06] | – Sure. – Come. | -好啊 -过来 |
[19:18] | The detonator and the device are synced. | 引爆器和装置是同步的 |
[19:21] | Once the device is armed… | 一旦装置引爆就绪 |
[19:24] | a red light comes on, here. | 红灯就会亮起来 这里 |
[19:28] | Also on the detonator. | 引爆器上也是 |
[19:30] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[19:34] | I’ll leave the detonator with you. | 我就把引爆器交给你了 |
[19:37] | It is armed now. | 已经引爆就绪了 |
[19:41] | You will keep it for the Master. | 你为主人先拿好 |
[19:45] | He, and he only, is to press the button. | 只能由他来按下这个按钮 |
[19:48] | – Is that clear? – Yes. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[19:54] | The Master has an important meeting | 主人在石心集团楼上的总部 |
[19:56] | at Stoneheart headquarters upstairs. | 有个重要的会面 |
[19:58] | Once it is finished, the final phase will commence. | 会面一结束 就执行最终阶段 |
[20:06] | What an honor it is to fulfill the final stage of the plan. | 能够完成计划最终阶段是多大的荣幸啊 |
[20:12] | Who else but you? | 除了你谁能胜任 |
[20:17] | Keep an eye on your mother, young man. | 照看好你妈妈 年轻人 |
[20:20] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 |
[20:23] | I will be back for both of you, shortly. | 我很快就会回来和你们会合 |
[20:48] | Mr. Desai… | 德塞先生 |
[20:53] | your duties are about to expand greatly. | 你的职责将变得更加重大 |
[20:58] | You will be pleased to learn that we have a great need | 你会很高兴地得知 我们非常需要 |
[21:01] | for a helpful human confederate. | 有用的人类同盟 |
[21:06] | That’s very good to hear, Mr. Eichhorst. | 我的确很高兴 艾霍斯特先生 |
[21:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:17] | Humans… | 人类… |
[21:19] | think of evolution in terms of progress and advancement. | 把进步和发展视为进化 |
[21:26] | This final errand will be the catalyzing event | 这次最终行动将作为催化事件 |
[21:29] | precipitating a new era on Earth, | 促使地球走入新纪元 |
[21:33] | akin to the meteor that felled the dinosaurs | 类似让恐龙灭绝的陨石 |
[21:36] | and ushered in the Ice Age. | 然后迎来冰川时期 |
[21:41] | I’m honoured, sir… | 我很荣幸参与 先生 |
[21:44] | and humbled. | 并且受宠若惊 |
[21:48] | Once we dock, | 等我们靠岸 |
[21:51] | you will take the suitcase | 你就拿上手提箱 |
[21:54] | and place it exactly where I showed you on the map. | 把它放在地图上我指给你的地方 |
[21:59] | Are you clear as to the location? | 你清楚具体位置了吧 |
[22:02] | Yes, sir. I am. | 是的 清楚了 |
[22:14] | Accursed sunlight, | 可恶的阳光 |
[22:17] | I shan’t miss it. | 我不会怀念它的 |
[22:22] | “Give me your tired, your poor, | 让我收留那些疲惫不堪 身无分文 |
[22:26] | “your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, | 渴望能自由呼吸的人们 |
[22:30] | “The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. | 以及被富饶的彼岸鄙弃的不幸生灵 |
[22:34] | “Send these, the homeless, | 让这些无家可归 |
[22:36] | “tempest-tossed to me. | 历经波折的灵魂投入我的怀抱 |
[22:39] | “I lift my lamp | 我伫立在金门外 |
[22:41] | “beside the shining door.” | 高举自由的明灯 |
[23:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:26] | Go ahead. I’m going to have a look around. | 你们先走 我要四处看看 |
[23:41] | Godspeed, everyone. | 祝诸君一切顺利 |
[23:45] | You too, Professor. | 你也是 教授 |
[24:05] | I’m not sanctimonious. | 我才不是假正经 |
[24:07] | You’re just a hypocritical prick then? | 这么说你只是伪君子吗 |
[24:12] | You slept with him. | 你和他睡了 |
[24:15] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[24:19] | “And?” | 「那又怎样」 |
[24:41] | I don’t want to fight with you. | 我不想和你吵架 |
[24:44] | It’s just, uh… | 我只是… |
[24:48] | I just wish that it’d ended up better | 我只是希望我们两个 |
[24:51] | between you and me, you know? | 没以那么糟糕的方式结束 |
[24:58] | We would be scratching each other’s eyes out by now. | 我们要是没分手现在肯定吵得你死我活 |
[25:06] | But I do, too. | 但我也希望没那样结束 |
[25:16] | Housewares. | 家居用品层 |
[25:17] | This is me. | 我到了 |
[25:41] | Fet, I’m in. No one’s here. | 费特 我就位了 这里没人 |
[25:47] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[25:48] | I’m in the service kitchen. | 我到员工厨房了 |
[25:51] | Do you see Quinlan anywhere? | 你看到昆兰在哪了吗 |
[25:53] | No. No, I don’t. | 没有 没看到他 |
[26:43] | Eldritch? | 爱尔德里奇 |
[26:44] | Here. | 我在这 |
[26:46] | No sign of the Master yet. | 血祖还没有现身 |
[26:49] | Excuse the mess. | 请谅解这里乱糟糟的 |
[26:54] | I admit | 说实话 |
[26:56] | I would like to have seen Eichhorst riddled with bullets. | 我真想亲眼看见艾霍斯特被打成筛子 |
[27:00] | I’m sure you would. | 我想也是 |
[27:03] | Dr. Goodweather, welcome. | 古德温泽博士 欢迎光临 |
[27:05] | Strange bedfellows, eh? | 你们真是一对奇怪的搭档啊 |
[27:08] | – Where’s the bomb? – It’s near. | -炸弹在哪 -在附近 |
[27:10] | It’s safe. | 很安全 |
[27:21] | Everything all right, Eldritch? | 一切都还好吗 爱尔德里奇 |
[27:23] | I’m a little anxious, with the end so near. | 结局近在眼前 我有些焦虑 |
[27:31] | What’s happening. | 发生了什么 |
[27:32] | Uh, Eph and Setrakian are with Palmer in the penthouse, talking. | 伊弗 塞特拉基安与帕尔默一起在顶楼谈话 |
[27:44] | Miriam’s heart. | 米里亚姆的心脏 |
[27:45] | Yours to take of course. | 你想要就拿走吧 |
[27:49] | You loved her very much. | 你真的很爱她 |
[27:51] | How many years has it been, Abraham? | 已经过去多少年了 亚伯拉罕 |
[27:56] | Too many. | 太多年了 |
[27:58] | And you, Dr. Goodweather, | 还有你 古德温泽博士 |
[28:01] | your wife… | 你的妻子 |
[28:04] | – What about her? – Sad situation. | -她怎么了 -处境凄凉 |
[28:09] | Your son though… | 倒是你的儿子… |
[28:11] | What about my son? | 我的儿子怎么了 |
[28:13] | A fine boy. | 是个好孩子 |
[28:15] | Great potential. | 很有潜力 |
[28:17] | You’ve never met my son. | 你从没见过我儿子 |
[28:19] | Zack has a dark heart, don’t you think? | 扎克有颗黑暗的心 你不觉得吗 |
[28:22] | – What are you talking about? – Ephraim, get back! | -你在说什么 -伊弗雷姆 后退 |
[28:25] | Why are you talking about my son?! | 你提起我的儿子做什么 |
[28:30] | Oh, shit! Fet, they’re fighting. | 糟糕 费特 他们打起来了 |
[28:32] | – With Palmer. – Turn the jammer on! | -和帕尔默 -把干扰器打开 |
[28:34] | Turn it on now! | 立刻打开 |
[28:40] | Fet, give me a sec! | 费特 等我一下 |
[29:13] | He jumped into Palmer’s body. He’s playing with us. | 他进入了帕尔默的身体 他在耍咱们 |
[29:16] | You should have ended it when you had the chance! | 你应该在有机会的时候就做个了断 |
[29:19] | The taking of a soul is but another blood meal, | 夺走一个灵魂只不过是另一场血宴 |
[29:22] | but your suffering, | 但是你的痛苦 |
[29:24] | this is a delicacy. | 简直是美味 |
[29:31] | Dutch! | 达齐 |
[29:33] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[29:36] | Oh, you’re unplugged, you little bastard! | 插头没插上 你个混蛋 |
[29:47] | What are you going to do? Chop my head off again? | 你们要怎么办 再次把我的头砍下来吗 |
[29:54] | No, we have something else in mind. | 不 我们另有准备 |
[31:45] | – He’s in there? – Yeah. | -他在里边吗 -是的 |
[31:54] | Oh, my God! Eph! | 我的天 伊弗 |
[31:57] | It’s superficial. | 只是皮外伤 |
[31:58] | It didn’t hit the muscle. | 没有伤到肌肉 |
[32:00] | Sure as hell doesn’t look like it’s bleeding superficially. | 从出血量看起来可不是什么皮外伤 |
[32:03] | Our job is only half-done. | 计划才完成了一半 |
[32:04] | We need to get this box to the bottom of the ocean as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快把这个箱子沉到大洋底部 |
[32:11] | I’m staying. You need help with the wound. | 我要留下来 你的伤口必须要处理 |
[32:15] | Van’s downstairs. | 车就在楼下 |
[32:17] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[32:19] | Palmer’s got all sorts of medical equipment here. | 帕尔默这里备有各种医疗设备 |
[32:21] | The jammer. | 干扰仪 |
[32:24] | – It worked. – Yeah. | -起作用了 -是啊 |
[32:26] | Take it with you. | 带着一起去 |
[32:28] | It’ll be helpful if you run into some strigoi. | 万一你们遇到返魂尸它也能派上用场 |
[32:30] | Well, who’s gonna help you? | 那谁来帮你 |
[32:31] | I’m a doctor, remember? | 我是医生啊 记得吗 |
[32:36] | Go. | 去吧 |
[32:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | But we’ll be back soon, OK? | 但我们很快就会回来的 好吗 |
[32:45] | – Don’t die. – Let’s go! | -别死了 -我们走 |
[33:14] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[33:16] | I hear nothing. | 我什么都听不到 |
[33:19] | There is no voice. | 声音消失了 |
[33:23] | Hear? | 听不到 |
[33:24] | – Who? – Drive! | -听谁 -快开 |
[33:26] | To Stoneheart headquarters! | 去石心总部 |
[33:28] | – Immediately! – Yes, sir. | -马上 -遵命 先生 |
[33:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:41] | The Master… | 主人 |
[33:43] | I cannot hear him. | 我听不到他了 |
[33:45] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[33:47] | you can’t what? | 你不能什么 |
[34:06] | The Master’s right upstairs. | 血祖就在楼上 |
[34:10] | Let’s just go see him. | 我们去看看他 |
[34:13] | Come on, Mom. | 冷静点 妈妈 |
[35:17] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[35:20] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:26] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[35:28] | No, get off! | 不 别打了 |
[35:31] | Please, just stop! | 拜托 住手 |
[35:34] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[35:36] | Stop it, please! | 别打了 |
[35:40] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[35:42] | No, don’t! | 不要 |
[35:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:50] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[36:58] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[37:03] | It’s all over now. You’re safe. You’re– | 一切都结束了 你安全了 你… |
[37:12] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[37:21] | Give that to me. | 把那个给我 |
[37:23] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[37:34] | Oh, shit! Get to cover! | 该死 快找掩护 |
[37:37] | Behind the wall! Come on! | 躲到墙后 快 |
[37:44] | Quinlan! | 昆兰 |
[38:54] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[39:15] | He’s gone. | 他逃了 |
[39:51] | Zack?! | 扎克 |
[40:25] | Mr. Eichhorst. | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[40:28] | Mr. Eichhorst. | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[40:32] | Help me. Please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[40:38] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[40:41] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[40:51] | – Has anyone seen my son? – What’s happening? | -有人看到我儿子了吗 -发生什么事了 |
[40:53] | Anyone, please! | 不管是谁 求你了 |
[40:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:59] | Where did she go?! | 她去哪了 |
[41:16] | Where’s Kelly? | 凯莉去哪了 |
[41:24] | My dad… | 我爸… |
[41:27] | killed her. | 杀了她 |
[41:29] | I’m sorry, Zack. | 我很遗憾 扎克 |
[41:41] | Well done, son. | 干得好 孩子 |
[41:45] | Thanks to you, we are well again. | 因为有你 我们都没事了 |
[41:49] | Come. | 来吧 |
[41:51] | Come. | 过来 |
[41:59] | – Oh, my God! – If the fallout blows this way, | -天呐 -如果沉降物被吹到这边 |
[42:02] | we’re not gonna have to worry about strigoi. | 我们就不用担心返魂尸了 |
[42:04] | We’ll be glowing. We gotta get underground. | 我们将会遭到辐射 我们得躲到地下去 |
[42:07] | – We have to find him. – You want to get irradiated? | -我们得找到他 -你想被辐射吗 |
[42:10] | Be my guest. | 请随意 |
[42:20] | The occultation. | 掩星 |
[42:39] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[42:42] | You’re gonna be OK. You’re gonna be OK. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[42:49] | Zack! | 扎克 |