英文名称:Control
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Existence. | [#快乐小分队:心灵与灵魂] 活着 |
[00:28] | Well, what does it matter? | 呵,那又有什么关系 |
[00:33] | I exist on the best terms I can. | 我已尽力活过 |
[00:38] | The past is now part of my future. | 昨天已成明天的一部分 |
[00:42] | The present is well out of hand. | 今天我却无法主宰 |
[00:49] | 片名:《控制》 | |
[01:00] | 英格兰,马克莱斯菲尔德,1973年 | |
[01:17] | Get it. | 接球 |
[01:22] | Ian. Pass us the ball, will you? | 伊恩,帮忙把球捡一下好吗? |
[01:26] | Knob cheese. | 自闭狂 |
[01:28] | [# 大卫・鲍伊: 开放星期六] (伦敦出生的英国摇滚乐音乐家和演员) | |
[01:57] | All right, Ian? | 今天还好吧,伊恩? |
[03:01] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[03:03] | Oh, you got it. | 哦,你拿到了啊 |
[03:06] | Today. | 今天拿到的 |
[03:08] | This is Deborah, you know, who I told you about. | 这是黛博拉,我和你提过的 |
[03:10] | From the youth club. | 她是青年俱乐部的 |
[03:17] | You can’t be in my gang if you don’t smoke. | 不抽烟可不能跟我一起混 |
[03:20] | Don’t wanna be in your gang. | 我也没想跟你一起混 |
[03:24] | Neither do I. | 彼此彼此 |
[03:37] | [# 华丽摇滚乐队: 2HB] (70年代初期音乐的杰出代表) | |
[03:51] | I think we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[03:53] | – Now? – Yeah. I wanna go. | – 现在就走? – 嗯,我想走了 |
[03:59] | OK. | 好吧 |
[04:02] | Ian, we’re getting off. | 伊恩,我们走了 |
[04:12] | – Who’s the writer? – Who’d you think? | – 是谁写的? – 你认为呢? |
[04:37] | Glucose… | 葡萄糖 |
[04:41] | …plus oxygen… | 加氧气 |
[04:44] | Carbon dioxide plus water. | 生成二氧化碳和水 |
[04:51] | You can clearly see here that the chemicals | 很明显现在这个方程式两边 |
[04:54] | are currently out of balance. | 是不守恒的 |
[04:57] | Your task will be to alter the molar ratios | 大家要做的就是改变其摩尔比率 |
[05:00] | in order to make the chemicals balance | 使得化学反应前后 |
[05:03] | before and after the combustion reaction has occurred. | 原子守恒 |
[05:12] | Wouldn’t you say that was so, Mr Curtis? | 柯蒂斯先生,你说是吗? |
[05:17] | Ian? | 伊恩? |
[05:19] | Come on, stop messing. | 拜托,别魂不守舍了 |
[05:21] | Uh, Mr Curtis? | 呃,柯蒂斯先生? |
[05:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:35] | Sorry, sir. | 老师,很抱歉 |
[05:41] | Who have we got today, then? | 今天去找谁呢? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1046个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:140个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:80个,考研词汇:153个,专四词汇:121个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:287个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:43] | Mrs Brady. | 布拉迪太太 |
[05:46] | – We done her before? – Don’t think so. | – 我们以前找过她吗? – 没有吧 |
[05:50] | Let’s hope she’s got a sympathetic doctor. | 就希望她的医生别太小气了 |
[05:55] | I mean, I like me neighbours, don’t get me wrong. | 我是说,我喜欢我的邻居们 别误会我的意思 |
[05:59] | Mind you, the stink of some of them. | 不过提醒你哦 他们中有些人实在是臭 |
[06:02] | I tell you, they don’t wash or don’t know how to. | 我跟你们说,他们从来不洗澡 或许是不知道怎么洗 |
[06:06] | Stink, stink, stink. | 臭,臭,臭 |
[06:10] | Stink to high heaven of piss. | 臭气熏天 |
[06:12] | Mrs Brady, please can I use your toilet, please? | 布拉迪太太,能借用下洗手间吗? |
[06:16] | ‘Course you can, love. | 当然可以了,亲爱的 |
[06:18] | – Second on the left, down the hall. – Thank you. | – 穿过走廊左手第二间就是 – 谢谢了 |
[06:23] | Where was I? | 说到哪了? |
[06:25] | Oh, yes. | 哦,想起来了 |
[06:38] | It says here Cirazapan usually prescribed for schizophrenia. | 上面说这药通常用来治疗精神分裂症 |
[06:43] | Side effects include drowsiness, apathy, agitation | 副作用有:嗜睡,情绪低落,焦躁不安 |
[06:48] | and blurred vision. | 以及视力模糊 |
[06:52] | I’m taking two. | 我来两片 |
[07:07] | Oh, here we go. Who’s that? | 哦,我们去开门 会是谁呢? |
[07:10] | Stop it now! Stop it. | 别叫了! |
[07:15] | – Hi. – Hi, Nick. | – 嗨 – 嗨,尼克 |
[07:17] | Nick, yeah. Hi. | 尼克,嗯,嗨 |
[07:21] | – Ian. – Hi. | – 伊恩 – 嗨 |
[07:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:24] | Oh, wow, a dog. What’s her name? | 哦,哇,一只狗呢 她叫什么啊? |
[07:28] | – Tess. – Hello, Tess. | – 苔丝 – 你好啊,苔丝 |
[07:30] | Come around to speak to, you know… | 我是来找,呃,你知道的… |
[07:33] | See if she wants to… for a bit. | 看看她想不想…一会 |
[07:36] | – Debbie. – Debbie, yeah. Yeah. | – 黛比 – 黛比,嗯,对 |
[07:40] | Debbie. Hi. | 黛比,嗨 |
[07:42] | – Hi. – She’s gorgeous. Debbie, hi. | – 嗨 – 狗真可爱,黛比,嗨 |
[07:46] | Hi. Do you want to come in? | 嗨,进来坐坐吗? |
[07:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:09] | My heart leaps up when I behold | 当天边彩虹映入眼帘 |
[08:12] | A rainbow in the sky | 我心为之雀跃 |
[08:16] | So it was my life began | 初生时便即如此 |
[08:19] | So is it now I am a man | 至今长大成人亦是如此 |
[08:23] | So it be when I shall grow old | 将来老去还是如此 |
[08:27] | Or let me die | 否则我宁愿死去! |
[08:30] | The child is the father of the man | 赤子为成人之父 |
[08:34] | And I could wish my days to be | 我愿自然虔诚的意念 |
[08:37] | Bound each to each by natural piety | 将我生命里的每个日子串连起来 |
[08:52] | – Did you write that? – Wordsworth. | – 是你写的? – 华兹华斯(《我心雀跃》) |
[09:08] | [#大卫・鲍伊: 牛仔小混混] | |
[10:23] | – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 – Cheers. |
[10:28] | – I’m really excited for this. – Yeah. Same here. | – 能来这真的是太激动了 – 嗯,我也是 |
[10:30] | Never really into Bowie before, you know, but… | 以前也不是对鲍威情有独钟 你知道的,不过… |
[10:39] | It’s a shame Nick couldn’t come. | 尼克没能来真是太遗憾了 |
[10:42] | He did say I could go out with you. | 他说了我能和你出来的 |
[10:44] | He said it was all right. As long as I looked after you. | 他说那没什么 只要我照顾好你就行了 |
[10:48] | Did he now? | 今天的事情他知道吗? |
[10:52] | Well, I didn’t want him thinking we were going behind his back or anything. | 我不想让他觉得我们是 偷偷摸摸之类的 |
[10:57] | That’s a bit presumptuous, don’t you think? | 你有点想当然了,不是吗? |
[11:01] | Why? | 怎么说? |
[11:03] | I might not have wanted to go out with you. | 也许我压根不想和你约会呢 |
[11:05] | – Go over there. – All right. | – 去那边吧 – 好的 |
[11:23] | I wish I were a Warhol silkscreen | 真希望自己是一幅绢印版画 |
[11:26] | Hanging on the wall | 挂在墙上 |
[11:27] | Or little Joe or maybe Lou | 或是小乔伊,或是小卢 |
[11:31] | I’d love to be them all | 是谁我都乐意 |
[11:33] | All New York City’s broken hearts | 全纽约的破碎之心以及秘密 |
[11:36] | And secrets would be mine | 都将归我所有 |
[11:39] | I’d put you on a movie reel | 我会将你摄入电影胶片 |
[11:41] | And that would be just fine | 那亦将令我欣喜若狂 |
[12:13] | I think we should get married. | 我觉得我们该结婚了 |
[12:18] | Are you asking? | 你这是在求婚吗? |
[12:22] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[12:24] | Irretrievably. | 命中注定的 |
[12:28] | – Am I now? – Yeah. | – 我现在是吗? – 嗯 |
[12:32] | And you know it. | 你自己心里也明白的 |
[13:25] | Ian? | 伊恩? |
[13:28] | I’ve got a brew for you. | 我给你弄了杯饮料 |
[13:34] | Ian? | 伊恩? |
[13:44] | [# 伊基・波普: 午夜妹妹] (朋克之父,美国人) | |
[13:48] | All right, lads? | 伙计们,还好吧? |
[13:49] | – All right. – All right, mate. | – 还好 – 还好,伙计 |
[13:52] | It’s a bit empty in here tonight. | 今天这里人挺少的啊 |
[13:54] | – Tony Wilson’s over there. – Who? | – 托尼・威尔逊在那呢 – 谁? |
[13:57] | Posh bloke from Granada TV. | 格拉纳达电视台的一个纨绔子弟 (英国西北部的综合性的商业电视台) |
[13:59] | – Oh, yeah. – One day he’ll be recognising me. | – 哦,是呢 – 总有一天他会认识我的 |
[14:03] | – You’ll have to be out a bit more. – Yeah. | – 那你就得多出来玩玩嘛 – 嗯 |
[14:07] | Been a bit busy. | 最近一直挺忙的 |
[14:08] | Getting married, finding a house. | 结婚啊,找房子啊 |
[14:11] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很好玩嘛 |
[14:13] | – How’s the band? – Yeah. Not bad. | – 乐队怎么样了? – 嗯,不算坏 |
[14:17] | It’s not particularly good either, is it? | 也不能算好,是吧? |
[14:21] | No. We’re pretty shite. | 说实话,我们是糟糕透了 |
[14:25] | Be a lot less shite if we could find a singer who could sing. | 不过能找到主唱就好多了 |
[14:33] | I’m really looking forward to seeing this lot tonight. | 我实在是期待今晚乐队的演出呢 |
[14:36] | Apparently they tear up the stage and kick off mid-set. | 很明显他们会闹翻天的 |
[14:40] | – All right? – Gotta go. | – 好吧? – 得走了 |
[14:44] | – Take it easy. – See you soon, Ian. | – 慢走 – 回见,伊恩 |
[14:49] | – Embarrassed of me or something? – No. | – 是我让你难堪了吗? – 不是 |
[14:55] | – He’s all right, him, isn’t he? – Yeah. | – 他合适吧,啊? – 嗯 |
[14:58] | A bit tall, bit odd, but yeah. | 高高的,怪怪的,挺合适的 |
[15:00] | [# 性手枪: 问题] (英国第一支朋克摇滚乐队) | |
[15:34] | So you’re really looking for a singer, then? | 你们是真的要找一个主唱吗? |
[15:41] | [柏顿街] | |
[15:45] | [# 快乐小分队: 未失爱] | |
[16:43] | [“恨”] | |
[17:05] | 职业交流中心 失业人员援助办公室 | |
[17:18] | So, what do you like doing, Colin? | 你喜欢干什么呢,科林? |
[17:22] | Watching telly. | 看电视 |
[17:24] | – Apart from watching telly? – Hmm, having breakfast, lunch and tea. | – 除了看电视呢? – 嗯,吃早饭、午饭,喝下午茶 |
[17:30] | Food? Well, that’s a start. | 吃的?喔,这就好办了 |
[17:32] | There’s plenty ofjobs that involve food. | 有很多和食物相关的工作呢 |
[17:35] | And watch telly. | 还有看电视 |
[17:36] | – So you like food and watching telly? – That’s right. | – 你喜欢吃东西和看电视 – 是的 |
[17:41] | Well… | 喔… |
[17:42] | There’s a job here working at Knutsford Cinema | 这有份工作是在纳兹福德电影院卖热狗 |
[17:46] | behind the hot dog counter. How does that sound? | 觉得怎么样? |
[17:48] | – I do not like hot dogs! – OK. | – 我不喜欢热狗! – 哦 |
[17:52] | Well, should we give ’em a ring anyway? | 喔,不管怎样都给他们个电话好吧? |
[18:02] | The colour scheme is fuckin’ brown | (约翰・库柏・克拉克《小鸡镇》) 配色都他妈是褐色 |
[18:04] | Everywhere in chicken town | 整个小鸡镇都是 |
[18:06] | The fuckin’ pubs are fuckin’ dull The fuckin’ clubs are fuckin’ full | 破烂的酒馆真他妈烂 垃圾的俱乐部真他妈满 |
[18:09] | Of fuckin’ girls and fuckin’ guys With fuckin’ murder in their eyes | 满是贱男和贱女 还都他妈的一脸凶神相 |
[18:11] | A fuckin’ bloke gets fuckin’ stabbed Waitin’ for a fuckin’ cab | 花花公子活该被人捅 等着他妈的破出租 |
[18:14] | You fuckin’ stay at fuckin’ home The fuckin’ neighbours fuckin’ moan | 你他妈的窝在自家狗窝里 还听到狗日的邻居学狗叫 |
[18:17] | Keep the fuckin’ racket down This is fuckin’ chicken town | 别他妈的叽叽歪歪 这里他妈的是小鸡镇 |
[18:23] | I’m a bit nervous, me. | 有点紧张,我 |
[18:27] | Just with it being recorded and all that. | 因为今天可是要录音呢 |
[18:32] | I mean, we’re actually gonna be on a record. | 我是说,我们终于也“上”唱片了 |
[18:34] | I can play it at my gran’s and everything. | 我就能在我奶奶家里 或者随便哪里放着听了 |
[18:40] | How about you, Hooky? You nervous or what? | 你呢,胡克? 紧张吗? |
[18:42] | Am I fuck, man? | 我像吗,啊? |
[18:47] | – What about you, Ian? – This is just the start. | – 你呢,伊恩? – 这仅仅是个开始 |
[18:54] | Steven? | 斯蒂芬你呢? |
[18:57] | No. | 不紧张 |
[19:03] | The fuckin’ pies are fuckin’ old The fuckin’ chips are fuckin’ cold | 恶心的馅饼真他妈硬 炸薯条也真他妈冷 |
[19:06] | The fuckin’ beer is fuckin’ flat The fuckin’ flats have fuckin’ rats | 他妈的连啤酒都走气了 屋子里还他妈的有老鼠 |
[19:08] | The fuckin’ clocks are fuckin’ wrong The fuckin’ days are fuckin’ long | 墙上的大笨钟也他妈的不准 他妈的日子还真他妈难熬 |
[19:11] | It fuckin’ gets you fuckin’ down Evidently chicken town | 他妈的就是能烦死你 这就是他妈的小鸡镇 |
[19:15] | Thank you. Good night. | 谢谢,诸位晚安 |
[19:22] | Right, Warsaw, we’re on. | 好了,华沙乐队,该我们上了 |
[19:24] | Fuckin’ hell! Who’s opened the ham? You lot nervous or what? | 见鬼!你们搞什么呢?吸大麻? 紧张了还是怎么的? |
[19:36] | The next band of the night, folks: | 伙计们,下面出场的乐队是 |
[19:39] | Warsaw! | 华沙! |
[19:51] | You all forgotten Rudolf Hess? | 不记得鲁道夫・赫斯了吗? (纳粹德国的副元首) |
[19:56] | [# 领袖 ] | |
[21:29] | Ian, it’s 400 pound. | 伊恩,那可是400英镑啊 |
[21:34] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真的要这样做吗? |
[21:36] | I know, but… | 我知道,但是… |
[21:38] | The band are gonna pay us back. | 乐队会还钱的 |
[21:44] | OK. | 那听你的 |
[21:52] | Let’s have a baby. | 我们生个孩子吧 |
[21:58] | OK. | 也听你的 |
[22:22] | Four hundred quid. | 400英镑 |
[22:28] | What are you lot called again? | 你们的乐队叫什么来着? |
[22:30] | We were Warsaw. Now we’re Joy Division. | 以前是叫“华沙” 现在我们是“快乐小分队” |
[22:33] | Excuse me, but what happened to Slaves of Venus? | 等等,“维纳斯之奴”呢? |
[22:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | – All right. Joy Division’s good. – Joy Division, eh? | – 好吧,就“快乐小分队” – 快乐小分队,呃? |
[22:41] | What’s all that about? | 那是什么意思? |
[22:44] | It’s the name of a brothel German soldiers used during World War II. | 那是二战期间德国军队里一个妓院的名字 |
[22:49] | Well, whatever. Studio’s yours. | 喔,不管怎么样了 工作室是你们的了 |
[22:57] | And it folds up to hold the record. | 用它折起来装碟子 |
[23:02] | Have a look. | 我看看 |
[23:12] | Yeah, it’s good that, Bernard. | 嗯,很好,伯纳德 |
[23:15] | Thought-provoking. | 发人深省 |
[23:18] | That’s right. Her name’s Corrine Lewis. | 是的,她叫可瑞恩・刘易斯 |
[23:24] | Is 2.45 Thursday all right? | 周三下午2点45行吗? |
[23:29] | OK, then, Mr Mathers, she’ll see you then. | 好了,马泽斯先生 她到时候会来见您的 |
[23:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:35] | Done. He sounds keen. | 好了,他听起来很期待呢 |
[23:49] | I’ll get some water. | 我去找点水 |
[23:53] | When you’re looking at life in a strange new room | 当你在一个陌生的新房间里 |
[23:59] | Maybe drowning soon | 看见一个人也许就要被淹死 |
[24:02] | Is this the start of it all? | 这是所有一切的开始吗? |
[24:05] | [# 叫鸡乐队: 无聊] | |
[24:09] | I’d never stand for that. | 我真他妈受不了 |
[24:12] | What? | 什么? |
[24:14] | Being called something like “the Buzzcocks”. | 把某些东西叫做“叫鸡乐团” |
[24:18] | What are you on about? | 你讨厌什么呢? |
[24:20] | I don’t know. I don’t mind the Buzz, but calling themselves Cocks. | 不知道,我不介意“叫” 但是居然把他们自己称为“鸡(巴)” |
[24:24] | I don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[24:26] | They’re not calling themselves the Cocks, are they? | 他们不是叫自己“鸡”,好吧? |
[24:29] | They’re calling themselves the Buzzcocks. | 他们是叫自己“叫鸡乐团” |
[24:32] | Still got the word “cock” in it, though. | 不管怎么样还是有“鸡(吧)” |
[24:35] | Just saying I wouldn’t stand for it, that’s all. | 只是说我受不了而已,没别的意思 |
[24:38] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[24:39] | They were the Buzzcocks. If you didn’t know, well, now you do. | 他们就是“叫鸡乐团” 如果以前没听说,那好,现在就知道了 |
[24:44] | – As you’ll soon know about these lot… – That’s us! | – 一会大家也会认识的一只… – 是我们呢! |
[24:47] | …a Manchester band called Joy Division. This is an EP, | 来自曼彻斯特的叫“快乐小分队”的乐队 这是一张小样唱片(出专辑之前的样歌盘) |
[24:50] | An Ideal for Living. And that wraps it up for tonight. | 唱片名是《完美生活》 就让他们的歌作为今晚节目的尾声吧 |
[24:53] | Keep the music coming in. Next week we have The Clash, live in the studio. | 让音乐继续吧 下周光临直播室的是“碰撞乐队” |
[24:57] | We’ve just been on telly, lads. | 伙计们,我们刚才上电视了呢 |
[24:59] | So is Tony Wilson a fan, then, or what? | 托尼・威尔逊是我们的粉丝,还是? |
[25:02] | That was bollocks. | 瞎说而已 |
[25:05] | He didn’t even say if he liked it or anything. | 他甚至没有说他喜不喜欢我们的歌 |
[25:07] | – ‘Course he liked it. – Well, how do you know? | – 他当然喜欢了 – 哦,你怎么知道? |
[25:12] | He waved it in front of camera like that. | 他在摄像机前那样挥舞着我们的唱片呢! |
[25:15] | Forget the record. He’s got to put us on. | 别提那唱片了 他得让我们上电视 |
[25:26] | Hiya. | 好啊 |
[25:28] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[25:30] | Um, just orange juice, please. | 呃,就来橘子汁,谢谢 |
[25:33] | Go on, tell him. | 过去吧,告诉他 |
[25:43] | OK, how are you? | 还好吧? |
[25:44] | You’re gonna go out there, it’s all gonna be fine. | 你一定得上 一切都会没事的 |
[25:50] | You’re not up there having a wank, OK? | 你不是去手淫的,是吧? |
[25:52] | Think. | 好好想想 |
[26:00] | You’re a twat, you are. You’re a bastard. | 你个贱人 你真他妈贱 |
[26:03] | Am I? Why is that? | 是吗?为什么那么说? |
[26:05] | Because you haven’t put us on television. | 因为你没有让我们在电视上露脸 |
[26:09] | Well, then, you’ll be the next band I’ll put on, darling. | 喔,那,下一个就是你们了,伙计 |
[26:14] | Fuckin’ right we’re going on before your band, twat! | 他妈的当然是我们乐队 比你们先上了,傻逼! |
[26:17] | Your band ain’t even a real fuckin’ band. | 你的乐队也他妈配叫乐队吗 |
[26:19] | – Fuck off. – Hooky’ll do your head in. | – 去你娘的! – 胡克会打爆你的头的 |
[26:22] | Fuck off! | 去你娘的! |
[26:26] | “快乐小分队” 你这笨蛋 | |
[27:19] | That was superb, that, lads. It really was. | 真是棒极了,伙计们,真的 |
[27:23] | I’ve not seen a reaction like that | 自从乔治.贝斯特被禁赛以来 (北爱尔兰历史上最杰出的足球明星) |
[27:25] | since George Best got kicked out for blasting a bouncer. | 我就没见过有谁如此让人着迷发狂 |
[27:28] | I know how you can be better… like that. | 我知道你们怎么能做的更好… |
[27:32] | – Go on, then. – Simple. You employ me. | – 继续说 – 简单,你们雇佣我就行了 |
[27:35] | You play, I manage. | 你们演出,我来管理 |
[27:36] | We all get stinkin’ rich and go buy fuckin’ great big houses in Cheshire. | 我们会变得腰缠万贯,富得能 到柴郡(英格兰西北部)买大别墅 |
[27:40] | – Job’s a good ‘un. – And who are you? | – 这活可真不错 – 你是谁呢? |
[27:42] | Rob Gretton. I already manage a couple of bands. | 罗勃・格瑞通,我当过很多乐队的经纪人 |
[27:45] | But they couldn’t sniff the sweat round your bollocks. | 不过他们给你们提鞋都不配 |
[27:48] | You lot are somethin’ else. I hold my hands up. | 你们乐队与众不同 我佩服的五体投地 |
[27:50] | I am a believer in Joy Division. Fuckin’ hallelujah. | 我是“快乐小分队“的信徒了 去他妈的上帝! |
[27:53] | I’m also resident DJ here, | 我在这还是一个常驻DJ |
[27:56] | which means I know anyone of any music biz use anywhere in this city. | 所以我了解这里所有音乐圈里的 所有运作和生意 |
[27:59] | I’ll have you lot signed within the month. In fact, I guarantee it. | 我能让你们乐队在一个月之内签约 我可以保证 |
[28:03] | We’ve already got a manager, haven’t we, lads? | 我们已经有了经纪人,是吧,伙计们? |
[28:06] | – Who’s that, then? – Fuckin’ me. | – 那是谁呢? – 老子我 |
[28:08] | – What’s your name, mate? – Terry. | – 你叫什么,伙计? – 特里 |
[28:10] | – Terry what? – Terry Mason. | – 特里什么? – 特里・梅森 |
[28:12] | Terry Mason. Tez. You mind if I call you Tez? | 特里・梅森,特兹,叫你特兹没问题吧? |
[28:16] | Tez, you know jack shit about this business. Wanna know how I know? | 特兹,你对经纪人是一无所知 想知道我是怎么知道的吗? |
[28:20] | ‘Cause I haven’t heard of you. | 因为我从来没听说过你 |
[28:22] | I bet you haven’t even got a fuckin’ telephone, have you? | 我打赌你连电话都没有,对吧? |
[28:26] | Didn’t think so. How will you book gigs | 我想是没有了,没有电话 |
[28:28] | and cut deals without a phone, you daft cunt? | 你怎么预定演出和砍价,白痴? |
[28:30] | No offence. I call everyone that. | 不是有意冒犯,我谁都那么叫 |
[28:33] | Look, I’ve got to pack up my gig. Ring me. | 听着,我得去结束我的演出了 有事给我电话 |
[29:07] | Rob’s Records, Rob speaking. | 罗勃唱片,我是罗勃 |
[29:10] | All right, Ian. Yeah, good, yeah. | 好的,伊恩,嗯,好,嗯 |
[29:19] | Well, that’s fuckin’ brilliant, Ian. | 喔,算你识货,伊恩 |
[29:24] | Well, I’ll speak to you later, then. | 喔,那我们一会再聊 |
[29:27] | Fine, I understand. | 好的,我明白 |
[29:28] | But you’ve got to sign with Factory. This isn’t an issue. | 但是你得和“厂牌唱片”签约啊 这无可置疑 |
[29:31] | We’re a fresh and exciting label, you’re a fresh and exciting band. | 我们是一个新的激动人心的公司 你们是一个新的激动人心的乐队 |
[29:35] | And, most importantly, we both fly the flag for the Republic of Manchester. | 并且,最重要的是 我们都代表着曼彻斯特共和体 |
[29:39] | – Don’t give a fuck about that. – I’m a royalist. | – 别和我提那个 – 我是保皇党 |
[29:42] | – And I suppose they’re Nazis as well. – We’re not Nazis. | – 我猜他们和纳粹是一样的 – 我们才不是纳粹呢 |
[29:45] | – What about the money? – It’s 50l50 on the profits. | – 盈利怎么分? – 对半分 |
[29:48] | You own all the publishing rights and can walk away at any time. | 你们拥有所有的版权 并且可以随时退出 |
[29:51] | – You serious? – Rob… | – 你开玩笑吧? – 罗勃… |
[29:54] | I don’t fuck about with talent I want to work with. | 我不会和想要合作的天才乐队开玩笑的 |
[29:58] | I’ll even sign the contracts in my own blood if it’ll make you happy. | 如果你们乐意 我甚至可以用自己的血来签合同 |
[30:02] | We’ll speak later, then. | 这个我们一会再谈吧 |
[30:06] | Now remember, we are live, so no swearing or they will cut you off. | 记住,这是直播 别说脏话,不让会被砍的 |
[30:10] | – What about “arse”? – What? | – 那说“屁股”呢? – 什么? |
[30:12] | – Is “arse” a swear word? – “Arse”, yes. It’s a swear word. | – “屁股”是脏话吗? – “屁股”,是的,是脏话 |
[30:16] | – No, it’s not. – Bernard, | – 不,不是 – 伯纳德 |
[30:18] | out there I know “arse” isn’t a swear word. | 我知道在外面“屁股”不是脏话 |
[30:21] | Here, in TV land, “arse” is most definitely a swear word. | 但在电视界 “屁股”毫无疑问是脏话 |
[30:25] | Trust me, I know all about swearing and TV. | 相信我,我对脏话和电视界了如指掌 |
[30:29] | I’m a master of knowing when I can and when I can’t. | 我很清楚的知道什么时候可以 什么时候不可以 |
[30:32] | What about “big dog’s cock”? Can you say that? | 那“真鸡巴大“呢?能说吗? |
[30:39] | No. | 不能 |
[30:44] | Seeing as how this is the first television programme | 作为第一个把从“披头士”到“叫鸡乐队”的 |
[30:47] | which brought you the first appearances from everyone | 处女秀介绍给大家的电视节目 |
[30:50] | from The Beatles to the Buzzcocks, we like to think we bring you | 今天我们给大家带来的是 |
[30:53] | the most new and interesting sounds in the North-West. | 来自西北最新最好的声音 |
[30:56] | They’re called Joy Division, a Manchester band | “快乐小分队”,这个乐队与众不同 |
[30:59] | except for the guitarist who comes from Salford. A very important distinction. | 因为除了吉他手是来自索尔福德 其他队员都来自曼彻斯特 |
[31:03] | This is called Transmission. | 歌名是《传送》 |
[31:10] | [# 传送] | |
[33:56] | I can’t believe you did it. | 你居然真的这么做了 |
[34:00] | Must have lost about half a pint. | 得要半品脱血吧! |
[34:02] | Shows he’s serious, though. | 不过倒是知道他是真心的了 |
[34:05] | – How you feelin’, Tony? – Mmm. | – 还好吧,托尼? – 嗯 |
[34:08] | I’ve felt better. | 感觉好多了 |
[34:10] | Hold on. You spelled Morriss wrong. It’s supposed to be double S. | 等等,你把“Morris”拼错了 应该有两个S的 |
[34:14] | Tony, you’re gonna have to add another S to this, kid. | 伙计,你得加上那个S |
[34:18] | Do I have to? | 一定要吗? |
[34:19] | It’s not very professional to spell the drummer’s name wrong, is it? | 把鼓手的名字都拼错 可显得不够“专业”哦! |
[34:38] | Job’s a good ‘un. Thanks, Tony. | 做的好,谢了,托尼 |
[34:41] | So… | 那么… |
[34:44] | …I can officially announce to the press | 我可以正式和媒体宣布 |
[34:46] | Joy Division have signed with Factory? | “快乐小分队”和“厂牌唱片”签约了吧? |
[34:48] | Can you fuck? I’ll give you a ring and arrange a proper meeting Monday. | 你敢!我会联系你的 我们周一会安排一个正式的会议 |
[34:57] | Bit of a drama queen, isn’t he? | 他演技不错,是吧? |
[35:17] | Ian… | 伊恩 |
[35:21] | …please come to bed. | 去睡觉了,好吗? |
[35:33] | Right, Geoff, well, there’s your reference. | 好了,乔夫 这是你的介绍信 |
[35:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:42] | – That’s fine. – Well, good luck with it. | – 这样好极了 – 喔,祝你好运喽 |
[35:45] | Thank you very much. | 太谢谢您了 |
[35:47] | We are gonna be late, you know. | 我们要迟到了,你知道的 |
[35:49] | All right? | 好了? |
[35:55] | – What’s up? – Bloody dying with the flu. | – 怎么了? – 得他妈的流感了 |
[35:58] | He’s all right, just a bit of a sniffle. | 他没事的 只是有点流鼻涕而已 |
[36:00] | He’s fuckin’ scared of playing London for the first time. | 第一次在伦敦演出 他是有点害怕 |
[36:03] | Chocks away. | 坐好了 |
[36:32] | [# 远见] | |
[37:10] | Well, that was shit. | 真见鬼 |
[37:12] | First gig in London, there’s nobody there. | 在伦敦的第一次演出 居然没人来看 |
[37:15] | And now I’m freezing. | 我现在冻死了 |
[37:19] | I told you it’s broke. | 我告诉过你那个坏了的 |
[37:21] | Well, you’re probably just too thick to work it properly. | 喔,可能是你太笨了不会用吧 |
[37:24] | It’s a heater, Ian. You turn it on and it heats up. | 只是个取暖器而已 你打开它就能取暖了 |
[37:27] | And that one doesn’t, ’cause it’s broke. | 既然不能取暖,就说明它坏了 |
[37:36] | Give us a go on your sleeping bag. | 让我们用用你的睡袋吧 |
[37:39] | – I’m dying here. – Ten minutes. I’ll give you it back. | – 我都要冻死了 – 十分钟,我就还你 |
[37:42] | – No. – Don’t be so spoilt. | – 不给 – 别这么娇气 |
[37:45] | – I’m not. I’m dying! – You’ve got a little cold | – 才没有,我真要冻死了! – 你只是受了点寒 |
[37:48] | and that’s it, babyface! | 如此而已,娃娃脸 |
[37:50] | – Hey! – Fuck off! | – 嘿! – 去你妈的! |
[37:52] | – Pack it in, the pair of you. – Ten minutes, I’ll give it back! | – 别争了,你们两个 – 十分钟,我就还你! |
[37:56] | I’m gonna crash the bloody car. | 大家一起撞死得了! |
[37:59] | – Ian, you fuckin’ menk! – Ian, calm it, mate! | – 伊恩,你个蠢驴 – 伊恩,别激动,伙计! |
[38:02] | Fuckin’ hell. | 见鬼 |
[38:05] | Pull over. Steve, pull over. | 靠边,史蒂夫,靠边停 |
[38:15] | Hooky, quick, quick, give us a hand. | 胡克,快,来帮忙 |
[38:17] | Yeah, I’ve got his knees. | 好了,我抓紧他的脚了 |
[38:24] | Fuckin’ hell. | 见鬼 |
[38:30] | Ian, what’s up with you, mate? | 伊恩,你怎么了,伙计? |
[38:35] | Fuck, I thought he was just trying to warm himself up. | 妈的,我以为他只是想 暖和一下他自己呢 |
[38:39] | This isn’t right, this, Rob. | 这不对劲啊,罗勃 |
[38:57] | – What’s the story, then? – He’s had some kind of fit. | – 怎么回事? – 某种痉挛 |
[39:01] | Oh, right. They’re clever, these doctors, aren’t they? | 这些医生就这点水平? |
[39:04] | – What kind? – Epilepsy. They’re not sure. | – 哪种痉挛? – 可能是羊痫疯,他们也不确定 |
[39:09] | I thought epilepsy was only for head-the-balls. | 我以为只有白痴才会得癫痫呢 |
[39:12] | – What? – Head-the-balls. Spaccas. | – 什么? – 白痴才会得癫痫 |
[39:16] | Nice, Hooky, nice. | 胡克,服了你了 |
[39:20] | – So is he gonna be all right? – He’s not said a lot. | – 他会好起来吧? – 他没说太多 |
[39:23] | Well, if he were chatty we’d be worried. | 他如果喋喋不休我们就得担心了 |
[39:31] | We’ll try you on… carbamazepine… | 我们先试的药是 卡马西平 |
[39:35] | …phenytoin, tiagabine and oxcarbazipine, | 苯妥英钠,噻加宾和奥卡西平 |
[39:41] | to be taken with the, uh, phenobarbital that they gave you at the hospital. | 和医院开的镇静安眠剂一起服用 |
[39:47] | In the meantime you’ll be on the waiting list to see | 同时您也在马格斯菲特总医院 |
[39:50] | a neurologist specialist at Macclesfield General. | 一位神经学专家的候诊名单上了 请您耐心等待 |
[39:53] | You should also be getting plenty of early nights | 以后要尽量早睡 |
[39:56] | and steering away from alcohol. | 不要沾酒 |
[40:04] | It’s a matter of trial and error | 这是一个反复实验的过程 |
[40:07] | until the right drug or combination of drugs is found. | 直到弄清楚真正对症的药 |
[40:10] | Some might work. | 有些药会有用的 |
[40:19] | And… are there any side effects? | 嗯…有什么副作用吗? |
[40:29] | Carbamazepine’s side effects include skin rash, | 卡马西平的副作用有 |
[40:35] | double vision, drowsiness, dizziness, | 皮疹、视觉重影、嗜睡、头晕眼花 |
[40:37] | gastric disturbances… That means farting. | 胃功能紊乱――也就是放屁了 |
[40:41] | Phenytoin’s side effects include drowsiness, | 苯妥英钠的副作用有 |
[40:46] | acne, overgrowth of the gums, | 嗜睡、痤疮、牙龈浮肿 |
[40:49] | nausea, vomiting, mental confusion, | 恶心、呕吐、精神错乱 |
[40:52] | mental slowing. That’s it. | 和反应迟钝,就这些了 |
[41:04] | Ian, you’re gonna be late for work. | 伊恩,你要迟到了 |
[41:15] | Ian? | 伊恩? |
[41:21] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[41:26] | Uh, I’m sorry, Earnest. I must have drifted off. | 呃,对不起,欧内斯特先生 我一定是睡着了 |
[41:29] | – You all right? – Mmm. | – 你没事吧? – 嗯 |
[41:34] | It’s these tablets. | 吃了这些药所以会这样 |
[41:37] | Yeah, well, them and the late night concerts, eh? | 知道,吃药和昨儿太晚的演出,是吧? |
[41:40] | Listen, um… | 听我说,呃… |
[41:42] | I’m not sure you can do both jobs, Ian, | 我觉得你没那个精力 做两份工作,伊恩 |
[41:46] | so just have a little think about it, yeah? | 好好想想吧,好吗? |
[41:50] | As your supervisor I do need you to have a think about it, all right? | 作为你的上司我觉得你十分有必要 认真的考虑一下这个问题,好吧? |
[41:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:21] | Hello, is Corrine there, please? | 您好,请问科瑞恩在吗? |
[42:24] | It’s Ian Curtis from the Employment Exchange. | 我是的职业交流中心的伊恩・柯蒂斯 |
[42:27] | I was just wondering how she’d been… | 我想知道她怎么样了… |
[42:32] | What? | 什么? |
[42:34] | Just like that? | 就那样? |
[42:39] | From having a fit? | 就因为一次癫痫? |
[42:41] | I didn’t know that could… | 我不知道那个能… |
[42:45] | Oh. I’m so, so sorry. | 哦,我真的是非常非常抱歉 |
[43:13] | Ian, love, I’m going to bed now. | 伊恩,亲爱的,我去睡觉了 |
[43:17] | Are you comin’? | 你来吗? |
[43:39] | [# 她失去了控制 #] | |
[43:50] | [# 她失去了控制] | |
[45:12] | All right? | 还好吧? |
[45:14] | Hi. They wouldn’t let me in. My name weren’t on the guest list. | 嗨,他们不让我进来 嘉宾名单上没有我 |
[45:19] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:20] | Somebody should’ve. It’s bloody embarrassing. | 该有人管管了 太没道理了 |
[45:23] | No, I didn’t know you were pregnant. | 不是,我是不知道你怀孕了 |
[45:55] | – Hiya. – All right, Debbie? | – 好啊 – 还好吧,黛比 |
[45:57] | – Where’s Ian? – Congratulations. | – 伊恩在哪? – 恭喜喽 |
[46:01] | Oh, don’t look so shocked, Rob. It’s been comin’ a long time. | 哦,别那么吃惊的样子 不是一天两天了 |
[46:22] | Hiya. | 好啊 |
[46:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么? |
[46:30] | – She’s a mate of Hooky’s. – Right. | – 她是胡克的朋友 – 哦 |
[46:33] | Hi. I’m Ian’s wife. | 嗨,我是伊恩的妻子 |
[46:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[46:42] | Do you think it’s right for you to be out in your condition? | 你怀孕了还出来走动不太好吧? |
[46:58] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[47:22] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[47:23] | Come on, into the pain. | 加油,用力 |
[47:26] | Keep going… I’ve got the head, Debbie. | 加油 我看见头了,黛比 |
[47:28] | Well done, well done. One last time. | 做的好,做的好,最后一下 |
[47:31] | – One last time. – I can’t. | – 最后一下 – 我不行了 |
[47:32] | Go on. Yes, you can, you can, you can. | 加油,你能行的 你能行的 |
[47:34] | Good girl. Well done. | 好样的,做的好 |
[47:40] | Good. That’s great. | 很好,做得好 |
[47:42] | Here we are. That’s right. | 就快了,就这样 |
[47:47] | Ah, here we are. It’s a girl. | 啊,出来了,是个女孩 |
[47:51] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[47:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们了! |
[47:57] | Mum and Dad. | 当妈妈和爸爸了 |
[48:07] | Hello. Hello. | 乖哦,乖哦 |
[48:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:14] | I need a cig. | 我出去抽根烟 |
[49:26] | Silklands Nightclub. | 丝绸之陆夜总会 |
[49:29] | Part-time barmaid. | 兼职酒吧女 |
[49:31] | One pound ten an hour. | 每个小时1英镑10便士 |
[49:33] | Mum and Dad can look after Natalie. | 妈和爸可以帮忙照看娜塔莉 |
[49:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[49:44] | Well, it won’t be for long. | 这样不会持续太久的 |
[49:47] | I’ll take care of you as soon as the new album comes out. | 新专辑出来之后你就可以 安心在家呆着了 |
[50:03] | [# 应征者] | |
[51:37] | Well, what happened to that tenner I gave you? | 我给你的那10英镑呢? |
[51:48] | Well, my wages are the same as everyone else’s. | 我的工资和别人的一样 |
[51:57] | – Talk to Ian, you know. Find out. – Mmm-hmm. | – 我和伊恩商量一下,看看行不行 – 嗯 |
[52:00] | OK. | 好的 |
[52:03] | – No promises. – All right, I’ll ask him. | – 不过不保证什么 – 好的,我会去问他的 |
[52:08] | Look, I’ve gotta go. | 听着,我得走了 |
[52:11] | Give Natalie a kiss for me. | 代我亲亲娜塔莉 |
[52:16] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[52:26] | Not bad, eh? | 不错吧? |
[52:29] | The journalist makes us out to be a bunch of pricks. Who gives a fuck? | 记者们说我们是一帮痞子 不过谁他妈管这么多? |
[52:32] | A bunch of cool pricks, that’s what I say. | 要我说,我们也是 一帮帅呆酷毙的无赖 |
[52:35] | – Who’s that? – Some French bird. | – 那是谁? – 某个法国小妞 |
[52:38] | Wants to do an interview. | 想采访我们 |
[52:40] | She’s not a Frenchy. She’s, uh, she’s a Belgy. | 她不是法国人 她是,呃,比利时人 |
[52:43] | – What did you tell her? – I said I’d ask, | – 你怎么回复她的? – 我说和你商量了再说 |
[52:46] | but it’s unlikely to happen now. | 不过还是算了吧 |
[52:48] | It’s only a crappy European fanzine. | 那只是三流欧洲歌迷杂志 |
[52:52] | Well, I’m all right. Why don’t we do it tonight? | 喔,我个人是没意见的 就今晚怎么样? |
[52:56] | We can invite her back to where we’re staying. | 我们可以请她来我们的住处 |
[53:00] | – What’s her name? – Annik. | – 她叫什么? – 安妮克 |
[53:03] | Annik. Different. | 安妮克,与众不同的名字 |
[53:07] | It’s foreign. | 那是外国人名嘛 |
[53:11] | I’ll have a word, boss. | 我去和她说,老大 |
[53:14] | Annik? Hola. | 你好啊,安妮克 |
[53:26] | Come on, then. Let’s have it. | 好了,我们开始吧 |
[53:35] | OK. | 好的 |
[53:38] | OK, so, um… Do you like the Buzzcocks? | 好,嗯… 你们喜欢“叫鸡乐队”吗? |
[53:44] | They’re a good laugh. | 挺好笑的 |
[53:46] | Yeah, they’re all right, apart from the “cocks” bit. | 嗯,他们是不错 除了“鸡(巴)” |
[53:53] | There you go. | 你接着问吧 |
[53:55] | What is the most beautiful thing you’ve seen in your life? | 你们此生见过的最漂亮的东西是什么? |
[54:00] | I saw a beautiful drum kit down at Johnny Roadhouse’s shop once. | 我有回在约翰尼乐器店 见过一套特别漂亮的鼓 |
[54:07] | What about music? Is that beautiful? | 音乐呢?它美丽吗? |
[54:10] | Some of it. | 一部分 |
[54:14] | What about Joy Division’s music? | 那快乐小分队的音乐呢? |
[54:16] | Some of it, yeah, but… | 一部分,嗯,不过… |
[54:18] | …some of it’s not meant to be beautiful. | 有一些它本来就不想成为“美”的 |
[54:27] | Does anyone believe in love? | 有人相信爱吗? |
[54:30] | I believe in pure… sex. | 我相信纯洁的…性 |
[54:38] | I believe in feeling, yeah. | 我相信感觉,嗯 |
[54:41] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[54:45] | You know, like if I had a car, | 嗯,就像如果我有一辆车 |
[54:47] | and I felt love for the car and somebody kicked my car. | 我很爱那辆车 如果有人踢我的车 |
[54:50] | I’d be as upset as if they kicked my girlfriend. | 我就会伤心 就像他们是在踢我女朋友一样 |
[55:01] | So you’re not a journalist, then? | 你不是记者吧? |
[55:04] | It’s a hobby thing, not a full-time job. | 业余爱好而已,不是饭碗 |
[55:08] | I work for the Belgian embassy, for the chancellor. | 我为比利时大使馆的秘书工作 |
[55:12] | Sounds interesting. | 听起来挺有趣的 |
[55:16] | Free, independent woman. | 自由,独立的女人 |
[55:19] | I suppose so, yes. | 就算是吧 |
[55:29] | Tell me about Macclesfield. | 和我说说马克莱斯菲尔德吧 |
[55:34] | It’s grey, it’s miserable. | 灰暗,令人忧郁的地方 |
[55:39] | I’ve wanted to escape it my whole life. | 我一辈子都想逃离那 |
[55:49] | What about your wife? | 你的妻子呢? |
[55:53] | She loves it in Macclesfield. | 她喜欢马克莱斯菲尔德 |
[56:02] | You were married so young. | 你结婚好早啊 |
[56:05] | I’ve never heard of people marrying so young. | 我从来没听过有人这么早结婚的 |
[56:09] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯,我知道 |
[56:17] | My marriage was a mistake. | 我的婚姻是一个错误 |
[56:32] | – Are you tired? – Mmm-hmm. | – 你累了吗? – 有点 |
[58:52] | Ian? | 伊恩? |
[59:01] | Ian? | 伊恩? |
[59:28] | What time are they coming for you? | 他们什么时候来接你? |
[59:32] | Half an hour. | 再有半个小时 |
[59:33] | Right. I’m gonna nip to the shop. | 好的,我再去买点东西 |
[59:36] | Back in a minute, OK? | 一会就回来,好吧? |
[1:00:17] | You got your passport, Ian? | 护照没忘吧,伊恩? |
[1:00:23] | Up the continental in the rental. Come on. | 目标:欧洲大陆 出发 |
[1:00:45] | [#发电站乐队: 高速路] (开电子合成器和鼓机的流行音乐之先河) | |
[1:01:03] | Fresh air. | 好清新的空气 |
[1:01:05] | All right, love? | 还好吧,亲爱的? |
[1:01:09] | – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 – Hi. |
[1:01:10] | Hiya. | 好啊 |
[1:01:15] | I’ll get in the back this time. | 这次我坐后面 |
[1:01:51] | Hi, Debbie. | 嗨, 黛比 |
[1:02:18] | I must have been out when you called. | 你来电话的时候我一定是出去了 |
[1:02:21] | It was hard to get to a phone. | 要打个电话不容易 |
[1:02:30] | Come on, girl. Yeah. | 过来,乖女儿 |
[1:02:33] | Come on, girl. | 过来,乖女儿 |
[1:02:44] | Did you remember to take your pills? | 没忘记吃药吧? |
[1:02:47] | Yeah. | 没忘 |
[1:02:52] | Are they working? | 吃了有用吗? |
[1:02:56] | I had an attack in Berlin. | 我在柏林犯了一次病 |
[1:02:58] | Oh, Ian, if they’re not working | 哦,如果没用的话 |
[1:03:01] | we need to get you a doctor’s appointment to change the medication. | 那我们得和医生约个时间 让他把药给换换 |
[1:03:10] | We really missed you. | 我们真的很想你 |
[1:03:20] | Oh, there’s this girl at work called Claire, | 有个女同事叫克莱尔 |
[1:03:22] | and, uh, she’s invited us to her flat warming party. | 嗯,她邀请我们去她的乔迁宴会 |
[1:03:26] | Hasn’t she? | 是吧? |
[1:03:28] | And I said, um, that we’d go. ‘Cause Mum and Dad can look after Natalie. | 我答应了,嗯,因为妈和爸 会照看好娜塔莉的 |
[1:03:31] | That way we get a lie in. Don’t we? | 那样我们就能好好休息一下了,是吧? |
[1:03:38] | Daddy. Daddy’s home. | 爸爸,爸爸回家喽 |
[1:03:41] | – Do you like the Buzzcocks? – Yeah. | – 你们喜欢“叫鸡乐队”吗? – 嗯 |
[1:03:43] | We’re on tour with them as well. | 我们和他们一起巡演 |
[1:03:45] | Don’t know what you were worried about. He fits in fine. | 不知道你在担心什么 他和大家处的很好啊 |
[1:03:49] | But he can seem a bit distant to people he don’t know. Trust me. | 但是他和不认识的人 会保持一定的距离的,相信我 |
[1:03:56] | Do you trust him when he’s away? | 他外出的时候你相信他吗? |
[1:03:58] | – You know, with other girls. – Totally. | – 我是说,和别的女人在一起 – 完全相信他啊 |
[1:04:02] | [# Supersister: 赤裸的她] | |
[1:04:05] | He’s so protective, you know. He hates me wearing short skirts. | 他很保守的,嗯… 他讨厌我穿短裙 |
[1:04:10] | Goes mad if I talk to other blokes. | 如果我和别的男人说话他会怒不可遏的 |
[1:04:14] | He is quite famous now, though, isn’t he? | 不过,他现在出名了啊,是吧? |
[1:04:17] | Not to me. | 对我来说还是一样的 |
[1:04:20] | I still wash his underpants. | 还是我洗他的内裤 |
[1:04:28] | Do you want to sleep with other men? | 你会想和别的男人睡觉吗? |
[1:04:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:31] | Do you want to sleep with other men? | 你会想和别的男人睡觉吗? |
[1:04:36] | That’s a strange question. | 为什么问这么奇怪的问题 |
[1:04:40] | Because… if you did… | 因为…如果你那么做的话 |
[1:04:44] | …it’d be OK. | 我不会介意的 |
[1:04:48] | I’d be OK. | 我不会介意的 |
[1:04:51] | Are you being serious? | 你说真的吗? |
[1:04:57] | When you say a thing like that it makes me think you don’t love me anymore. | 你说那样的话 会让我觉得你不再爱我了 |
[1:05:04] | I don’t think I do. | 我想是的 |
[1:05:13] | [# 快乐小分队:爱会将我们撕裂] | |
[1:07:09] | Belgian Embassy. | 比利时大使馆 |
[1:07:13] | Hello, um… | 您好,呃… |
[1:07:16] | Can I speak with Annik Honore, please? | 能帮我接安妮克・霍内尔吗? |
[1:07:20] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[1:07:25] | Annik Honore, bonjour. | 我是安妮克・霍内尔,你好啊 |
[1:07:34] | Steve! Hey, kill it! Kill it! | 史蒂夫!嘿,停下,停下 |
[1:07:38] | Kill it, kill it. | 停下,停下 |
[1:07:41] | – Something’s up. – What? | – 有点事 – 怎么了? |
[1:07:44] | Rob’s got one of his cheesy grins going again. | 罗勃又咧嘴笑了 |
[1:07:46] | You’ve been spending our wages, Rob, or what? | 你是又花了我们的工资还是怎么的? |
[1:07:49] | Come on, then, you twisted bastard, out with it. | 好了,快说吧 你个混球,坦白从宽 |
[1:07:53] | It’s all happenin’, boys. Pack your bags, saddle up. | 中大奖了,伙计们 收拾行李,准备出发 |
[1:07:56] | Nineteenth of May we’re off to the US of fuckin’ A for a two-week tour. | 5月19日我们就出发去美国 做一个为期两周的巡演 |
[1:08:02] | – You’re joking? – We’re gonna be contenders. | – 你开玩笑吧? – 我们要登上舞台了 |
[1:08:06] | We’re gonna be somebodies. | 我们会出名的 |
[1:08:09] | How’d you wangle that one? | 这演出你是怎么忽悠来的? |
[1:08:10] | I put a lackey band around Tony’s cock and balls. | 对着托尼的蛋蛋“软磨硬泡”呗 |
[1:08:13] | Did it drop off? | 没被你泡坏吧? |
[1:08:16] | I thought we’d celebrate. Bring them here, Terry. | 我觉得我们该庆祝庆祝了 把它们拿过来,特里 |
[1:08:18] | Nice one. | 做的好 |
[1:08:38] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[1:08:41] | Who’s Annik? | 谁是安妮克? |
[1:09:03] | Eh? | 呃? |
[1:09:06] | How long have you been seeing her? | 你跟她在一起多久了? |
[1:09:15] | Answer me, Ian! Don’t ignore me! | 回答我,伊恩!别无视我 |
[1:09:24] | Eh? | 呃? |
[1:09:27] | How long have you been seeing her? | 你跟她在一起多久了? |
[1:09:39] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[1:09:45] | Do you love her, Ian? | 你爱她吗,伊恩? |
[1:09:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:10:01] | I really, really love you. | 我真的,真的很爱你 |
[1:10:14] | No one loves you like me. No one. | 没有人像我一样爱你,没有 |
[1:10:22] | Just answer me, Ian! Please answer me! | 回答我啊 求求你回答我! |
[1:10:33] | I don’t deserve this. | 你不能这样对我的 |
[1:10:36] | I don’t deserve this. | 你不能这样对我啊 |
[1:11:02] | Fuckin’ hell. | 见鬼 |
[1:11:40] | Sorry, Debbie. | 对不起,黛比 |
[1:11:46] | I owe you everything. | 我欠你太多了 |
[1:11:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:59] | What does that mean? | 你这么说是什么意思? |
[1:12:04] | I’ll finish with her. | 我会和她了结的 |
[1:12:09] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[1:12:14] | [# 孤独] | |
[1:12:29] | London Euston. | 伦敦尤斯顿到了 (伦敦北部) |
[1:12:30] | The next train to arrive at platform six. | 下一趟列车停靠六号站台 |
[1:12:34] | – Eh-up. You all right, love? – Hello. | – 你还好吧,亲爱的? – 好啊 |
[1:12:38] | – Good to see you. – Hello, love. | – 很高兴见到你 – 你好,亲爱的 |
[1:12:40] | – Hello. Hi. – All right? | – 好啊 – 还好吧? |
[1:13:04] | Steve, go and turn the heating off. | 去把取暖器关了 |
[1:13:06] | I wanna get it colder in here. | 我想凉快点 |
[1:13:12] | Will you two twats get the fuck out of my studio? | 你们两个笨蛋滚出去! |
[1:13:18] | – All right. – Go on, fuck off. | – 好吧 – 继续,该死的 |
[1:14:12] | Got it, Ian. It’s good. | 好了,棒极了 |
[1:14:16] | It’s fuckin’ genius, actually. | 实际上,应该说是天才之作! |
[1:14:35] | Hello? | 你好啊 |
[1:14:37] | I told her. | 我和她说了 |
[1:15:20] | [# 死灵魂] | |
[1:17:21] | Fuckin’ hell! | 见鬼! |
[1:17:23] | Twinny, come on, give us a hand. | 崔尼,过来,帮忙 |
[1:17:25] | Come on, take him your way. Take him your way. | 快点,把他抬进去 把他抬进去 |
[1:17:38] | Here, Twinny, get him some water. | 好了,崔尼,找些水过来 |
[1:17:51] | We’re Joy Division, you’re the crowd. Good night. God bless. | 我们是快乐小分队 晚安,愿上帝保佑诸位 |
[1:17:59] | – Was it a bad one? – You’ve had worse. | – 演砸了吗? – 比以前好 |
[1:18:04] | Did Annik see? | 安妮克看见了吗? |
[1:18:06] | Everyone saw. | 谁都看见了 |
[1:18:08] | That was superb, that, Ian, mate. | 伊恩,演出棒极了,伙计 |
[1:18:11] | You played a fuckin’ blinder. | 你唱的真他妈是太好了 |
[1:18:13] | Who won the fight, Ian or Ian? | 到底谁赢了?伊恩还是伊恩? |
[1:18:15] | It’s like Ian knocked Ian out to me. | 我看像是伊恩把伊恩一拳击倒 |
[1:18:17] | Twatted himself with a right good uppercut. | 给了自己一记漂亮的右上勾拳 |
[1:18:24] | – Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. – Girls, girls, not now. | – 棒!实在是棒极了! – 姑娘们,姑娘们,现在不行 |
[1:18:27] | Hang on. Come with me. Come with the Hookster. | 等等,大家跟我来 跟着胡克来 |
[1:18:30] | I’ll show you my… | 我给大家看看我的… |
[1:18:40] | I’ll go find Gillian. | 我去找吉莉安 |
[1:18:52] | Taking your medication? | 吃药了吗? |
[1:18:55] | For what it’s worth. | 有什么用呢 |
[1:18:59] | Chin up. Could be worse. | 别灰心,有更坏的呢 |
[1:19:01] | Could be the lead singer in The Fall. | 就如坠落乐队的主唱马克・史密斯 |
[1:19:22] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[1:19:23] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 嗯 |
[1:19:30] | – I’m so sorry. – I had a fit. | – 我很抱歉 – 我刚才抽筋了 |
[1:19:34] | I’m all right now. | 现在没事了 |
[1:19:56] | Ian, Debbie on the phone for you. | 伊恩,黛比的电话 |
[1:20:29] | – Hello? – Hi. | – 好啊 – 好啊 |
[1:20:32] | Hi. | 好 |
[1:20:46] | Ian, you are so depressing. | 伊恩,你太消沉了 |
[1:21:02] | I’m so happy to sit with you here. | 我很高兴能和你坐在这里 |
[1:21:09] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:21:21] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[1:21:29] | I never felt this way before. | 我以前从未有过这种感觉 |
[1:21:36] | But… | 但是… |
[1:21:38] | …at the same time I feel like | 同时我也感觉… |
[1:21:41] | I don’t really know anything about you, and… | 我好像完全不认识你,并且… |
[1:21:46] | …you don’t know me, and… | 你也不认识我,还有… |
[1:21:55] | Well, what do you want to know? | 喔,那你想知道什么呢? |
[1:22:05] | Tell me your favourite movie. | 告诉我你最喜欢的电影吧 |
[1:22:08] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[1:22:12] | I really like… The Sound of Music. | 我十分喜欢…《音乐之声》 |
[1:22:20] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[1:22:26] | – Anything else? – Your favourite colour. | – 还有什么问题? – 你最喜欢的颜色呢? |
[1:22:30] | Mine is purple. | 我最喜欢的是紫色 |
[1:22:33] | Blue. Man City blue. | 蓝色,曼联的那种蓝色 |
[1:22:38] | What is Man City blue? | 什么是“曼联的那种蓝色”? |
[1:22:42] | Well, Man City is a football club. | 曼联是一个足球俱乐部 |
[1:22:46] | And they wear blue. | 他们身穿蓝色球衣 |
[1:23:02] | – Ian… – Hmm? | – 伊恩? – 嗯? |
[1:23:10] | I’m a little scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[1:23:14] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么? |
[1:23:19] | Scared of falling in love with you. | 害怕我会情不自禁的爱上你 |
[1:24:19] | Hiya. | 好啊 |
[1:24:23] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 真高兴你回家了 |
[1:24:26] | I’ll make you a cup of tea. | 我给你泡壶茶 |
[1:24:50] | [#地下丝绒合唱团:接下来] | |
[1:25:37] | I don’t want to hurt you, Debbie. | 我不想伤害你,黛比 |
[1:25:45] | Ian? | 伊恩? |
[1:25:49] | Come to bed, eh? | 睡觉去吧? |
[1:25:54] | – Taken my pills. – Ian? | – 刚吃完药 – 伊恩? |
[1:26:16] | Ambulance, please. | 急救车,快点 |
[1:26:27] | Charcoal. | 活性炭(有良好的吸附作用) |
[1:27:10] | Mr Curtis, I am here to tell you that you are well enough to leave, | 柯蒂斯先生 我是来告诉您您已经可以出院了 |
[1:27:14] | but you must get some rest for several days. | 不过您必须得安心修养几天 |
[1:27:17] | Just be aware that your condition is extremely weak at the moment. | 请您一定注意您现在是极度虚弱 |
[1:27:21] | But I am discharging you. | 不过我以后也不对您的病负责了 |
[1:27:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢您了 |
[1:27:32] | Well, that’s that, then. | 喔,就这样了 |
[1:27:38] | I don’t want to be in the band anymore. | 我不想再在乐队里呆着了 |
[1:27:41] | Unknown Pleasures was it. | 《任逍遥》就是说这个的 |
[1:27:44] | I was happy. | 我以前很快乐 |
[1:27:47] | I never meant for it to grow like this. | 我也没有想到乐队会有今天 |
[1:27:51] | When I’m up there, singing… | 当我在台上唱歌的时候 |
[1:27:55] | …they don’t understand how much I give. | 他们不知道我付出了多少心血 |
[1:27:58] | And how it affects me. | 也不知道那对我有多大的影响 |
[1:28:01] | Panic’s over. He’s here. | 没事了 他回来了 |
[1:28:04] | Now they want more. | 现在他们想要更多 |
[1:28:06] | – They expect me to give more. – Just enjoy yourself. | – 他们要我付出更多 – 你们放轻松吧 |
[1:28:11] | And I don’t know if I can. | 可是我不知道我能不能啊 |
[1:28:16] | It’s like it’s not happening to me, | 这一切好像不是我做的 |
[1:28:19] | but… someone pretending to be me, | 而是…某人假扮成我 |
[1:28:23] | someone dressed in my skin. | 某人披着我的臭皮囊做的这些 |
[1:28:28] | Now we’re going to America. | 现在我们要去美国了 |
[1:28:34] | I have no control anymore. | 我也无法控制自己了 |
[1:28:40] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:28:46] | I was pissed. | 真他妈的郁闷 |
[1:29:02] | You’re on. | 该你上了 |
[1:29:14] | – I need a few minutes. – What? | – 我想再静一会儿 – 什么? |
[1:29:27] | Go and get Alan from Crispy Ambulance, and fuckin’ hurry up. | 去把“酥脆救护车”乐队的艾伦叫来 快点! |
[1:29:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:29:38] | [# 混乱] | |
[1:29:40] | Take as long as you need. How long do you need? | 想静多久静多久吧 不过要多久呢? |
[1:29:50] | You know the words to our songs, don’t you? | 你会唱我们的歌吧? |
[1:29:52] | – Most of them. What? – Get on. | – 大部分,怎么了? – 上去吧 |
[1:29:56] | First two tracks, Disorder, Colony, till Ian feels better. Twenty quid. | 前面两首,《混乱》和《殖民地》 直到伊恩能上了,20英镑 |
[1:30:00] | – Serious? – I look like I’m fucking jokin’? | – 真的? – 我他妈的像是开玩笑吗? |
[1:30:18] | Off! Off! Off! | 下去!下去!下去! |
[1:30:20] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:30:22] | You all right, Ian, mate? | 你还好吧,伙计? |
[1:30:29] | Ready to go on? | 准备好继续了吗? |
[1:30:31] | Ian! Ian! Ian! Ian! | 伊恩!伊恩!伊恩!伊恩! |
[1:30:34] | Ian, talk to me. | 伊恩!说句话啊! |
[1:30:39] | – OK. | – 行了 – 好 – OK. |
[1:31:01] | – Where’s my 20 quid? – In my “fuck off” pocket. | – 我的20英镑呢? – 他妈的在我的钱包里 |
[1:31:38] | Twenty quid. Go on. | 20英镑,你接着上 |
[1:31:39] | I want 50. | 我要50 |
[1:31:42] | You fucker. | 你个混球 |
[1:31:54] | Get Hooky off the stage now! | 把胡克拉下来! |
[1:32:05] | Get off! Fuckin’ get off! | 下去,他妈的给我下去! |
[1:32:08] | You, you fucker! | 你,臭小子! |
[1:32:10] | Get the fuck out! | 给我滚出去! |
[1:32:22] | I don’t get it, Ian. | 我就不明白了,伊恩 |
[1:32:24] | I don’t get why you’re doing this to yourself. | 我不明白为什么你这样对你自己 |
[1:32:28] | – It’s all coming apart. – No, it’s all coming together. | – 现在一切都乱套了 – 不,现在是万事俱备啊 |
[1:32:31] | Tonight was great. It’ll go down in history. | 今晚棒极了 历史会记住这一刻的 |
[1:32:36] | You remember Lou Reed at the Free Trade Hall? | 记得卢・里德(地下丝绒乐队主唱) 在自由商业大厅(位于曼彻斯特)的那次吗? |
[1:32:39] | – The riot? – That’s right, the fuckin’ riot. | – 那次骚乱? – 对,那次骚乱 |
[1:32:42] | Best gig I’ve ever been to. | 那是我去过的最好的演出了 |
[1:32:47] | It all used to be so simple, everything. | 一切曾经那么简单,一切 |
[1:32:51] | Now everyone hates me. I’ve made everyone hate me. | 现在谁都恨我 我让大家都很我了 |
[1:32:54] | No one hates you. | 没有谁恨你 |
[1:32:56] | – Even the people who love me hate me. – Debbie? | – 甚至爱我的人都恨我 – 黛比? |
[1:32:59] | – And Natalie. – How can Natalie hate you? | – 还有娜塔莉 – 娜塔莉怎么会恨你? |
[1:33:01] | – For Christ’s sake. – She will, though. I know she will. | – 看在主的面上 – 以后她会的,我知道她会的 |
[1:33:06] | You’re a good dad, Ian. | 你是个好父亲 |
[1:33:08] | No, Tony, I’m not. I know I’m not. | 不,我不是,我知道我不是 |
[1:33:11] | If I was a good dad, then I wouldn’t be doing all… this. | 如果我是一个好爸爸 我就不会做出…这些事情了 |
[1:33:18] | And what about Annik? She loves you. You love her. | 那安妮克呢? 她爱你,你也爱她 |
[1:33:25] | – I hate her. – And you love her. | – 我恨她 – 可你也深爱着她啊 |
[1:33:32] | You can’t pin all that on us. | 你不能把屎盆子都扣到我们身上 |
[1:33:35] | We didn’t start the fuckin’ riot. | 又不是我们搅起的骚乱 |
[1:33:40] | Mate, you’re pissing up the wrong tree here. | 伙计,想欺负人你可找错对象了 |
[1:33:42] | You think I owe you money for the damages? Guess what? | 你觉得应该我来赔钱? 你给我听着 |
[1:33:45] | I don’t. So shut the fuck up and start suing, | 门都没有,你他妈的闭嘴 想告我就告我去吧 |
[1:33:48] | ’cause that’s the only way you’re gonna get a fuckin’ bean out of me. | 否则你休想从我这儿得到一分钱! |
[1:33:53] | Wanker. | 贱人 |
[1:33:55] | Who the fuck…? | 他妈的又是谁啊? |
[1:34:02] | – Hello. – It’s Ian. | – 你好 – 是伊恩 |
[1:34:14] | Oh, fuckin’ shine a light! Aren’t you in enough trouble? | 哦,真见鬼! 你的麻烦还不够多吗? |
[1:34:21] | – We need somewhere to stay. – Try a hotel. | – 我们需要一个住的地方 – 找个旅馆呗 |
[1:34:23] | I’m skint, and you still owe me some money. | 我身无分文,并且你还欠我钱呢 |
[1:34:27] | Fuckin’ hell! Have I got Barclays tattooed on my forehead? | 见鬼!我额头是不是刻着 “我家是开银行的” |
[1:34:32] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[1:34:42] | Tea’s in the pot, bedroom’s in there. | 茶在壶里,卧室在那边 |
[1:34:44] | Spare noddys in the drawer. | 多余的避孕套在抽屉里 |
[1:34:46] | Is this a bad time? | 我们来的不是时候吗? |
[1:34:47] | No! I’m just in the mood for a desperate social call | 不是!我正好需要您和“圣女贞德” |
[1:34:50] | from you and Joan of Arc. | 来拯救我呢! |
[1:34:54] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[1:34:57] | Debbie! Great! | 黛比!好极了! |
[1:34:59] | And what the fuck can I do for you? Need some money, a place to crash? | 有什么我能为您效劳的吗? 要钱,要地方住? |
[1:35:03] | Fuckin’ lightbulb need changin’? | 还是他妈的灯泡该换了? |
[1:35:08] | And you don’t know where he is. | 你不知道他在哪 |
[1:35:10] | Quelle surprise. | 真是让人吃惊呢 |
[1:35:14] | Something about Derby? | 是你们小两口之间的内战么? |
[1:35:17] | Well, it’s nice to know you two are talking properly again. | 喔,很高兴你们两个 又能坐下来好好谈了 |
[1:35:22] | Listen, Debbie, I don’t know where the fuck he is. | 听着,我不知道他他妈的在哪 |
[1:35:25] | As usual, I know fuck all. | 其实,你们的事情我都知道 |
[1:35:29] | Don’t I? | 对吧? |
[1:35:32] | Don’t I? | 对吧? |
[1:35:34] | Rob, who are you talking to? | 罗勃,你在和谁说话呢? |
[1:35:46] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[1:35:49] | What, he’s there with you? | 什么,他在你那? |
[1:35:55] | Is she with him? | 她也在吗? |
[1:35:59] | Yeah. We’re all here. One big fuckin’ happy family. | 嗯,我们都在呢 真他妈是一个其乐融融的大家庭呢 |
[1:36:12] | She wants a divorce. | 她要离婚 |
[1:36:23] | You can sleep here. | 你睡这里吧 |
[1:36:29] | Stay as long as you like, Ian. | 想住多久住多久 |
[1:36:39] | – You hungry? – Yeah. | – 你饿了吗 – 嗯 |
[1:37:05] | Ian? I’ve got an idea. | 伊恩?我有个主意 |
[1:37:12] | I’ve been studying hypnosis. | 我一直在学习催眠疗法 |
[1:37:44] | Ian? | 伊恩? |
[1:37:46] | Let me in, love. | 让我进去,亲爱的 |
[1:37:50] | Just want to talk. | 只想和你谈谈 |
[1:37:52] | You’re mine. Irretrievably. | 你是我的,命中注定的 |
[1:37:58] | I’m a little scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[1:38:01] | Scared of falling in love with you. | 怕我会情不自禁的爱上你 |
[1:38:04] | This has to be for good. | 这本来是好事的 |
[1:38:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:38:10] | I owe you everything. I love you. | 我欠你太多了,我爱你 |
[1:38:14] | What does that mean? | 你这么说是什么意思? |
[1:38:18] | I’ve never felt this way before. | 以前我从未有过这样的感觉 |
[1:38:21] | So it was my life began… | 自我出生时便是如此… (即前面华兹华斯的《我心雀跃》) |
[1:38:22] | – I don’t deserve this. – So is it now I am a man | – 你不能这样对我 – 如今长大成人亦是如此 |
[1:38:26] | I didn’t do enough. | 我做的不够 |
[1:38:28] | So it be you and I shall grow old | 你我年华老去之时仍将如此 |
[1:38:30] | I should have tried harder. | 我应更加努力 |
[1:38:32] | Or let me die | 否则不如死去 |
[1:38:36] | And I could wish my days to be | 我愿自然虔诚的意念 |
[1:38:39] | Bound each to each | 将我生命里的每个日子 |
[1:38:42] | By natural… | 串连起来… |
[1:38:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:38:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:38:59] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[1:39:03] | – Is everything all right? – I don’t know, Annik. | – 一切都还好吧? – 我不知道,安妮克 |
[1:39:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:39:09] | It all feels wrong. | 一切都像是错了 |
[1:39:16] | Ian, you are confusing me. | 伊恩,你把我弄糊涂了 |
[1:39:21] | I know. I know I am. | 我知道,我知道 |
[1:39:32] | Dear Annik, | 亲爱的安妮克 |
[1:39:35] | I know I’m intruding on your life, not you on mine. | 我知道是我打乱了你的生活 而不是你打乱了我的 |
[1:39:39] | I felt as if things were becoming a bit clearer earlier on, | 我之前感觉事情会逐渐变得明朗 |
[1:39:42] | but can now see everything falling to pieces before my eyes. | 但现在所有的东西都在我面前 分崩离析支离破碎 |
[1:39:49] | I’m paying dearly for past mistakes. | 我现在正为过往的错误付出惨重的代价 |
[1:39:52] | I never realised how one mistake in my life | 我从未想到四五年前的一个错误 |
[1:39:55] | some four or five years ago would make me feel how I do. | 会让今天的我自食其果 |
[1:40:02] | I struggle between what I know is right in my own mind, | 我在自己认为正确的事物 |
[1:40:05] | and some warped truthfulness as seen through other people’s eyes | 和从别人眼中看到的扭曲的事实 之间无力地挣扎 |
[1:40:09] | who have no heart, and can’t see the difference anyway. | 尽管他们不理解我 也不知道其中的区别 |
[1:40:13] | Eh-up, you. | 是你啊 |
[1:40:17] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:40:18] | I saw Apocalypse Now at the cinema. | 我在影院看了《现代启示录》 (一部越南战影片) |
[1:40:21] | I couldn’t take me eyes away from the screen. | 我没法将我的眼睛从荧幕上挪开 |
[1:40:23] | What you been up to, then, eh? | 你最近怎么样呢? |
[1:40:25] | On the record, there’s Marlon Brando reading The Hollow Men, | 电影里马龙・白兰度读着《空心人》 (英国诗人托马斯・艾略特代表作) |
[1:40:29] | the struggle between man’s conscience and his heart until things go too far, | 一个人的良心 和他的真心之间的反复斗争 |
[1:40:34] | get out of hand, and can never be repaired. | 直到局面失控,再也无法挽回 |
[1:40:40] | Is everything so worthless in the end? | 是否一切到最后就都没有意义? |
[1:40:43] | Is there any more? | 还有更多的什么吗? |
[1:40:45] | What lies beyond? What is left to carry on? | 除此之外还有什么吗? 还有什么剩下的东西可以继续? |
[1:40:48] | Ian, your room’s still here. You know that, don’t you? | 伊恩,你的房间还留着呢 你知道的,对吧? |
[1:40:54] | I know, Mum. | 嗯,我知道,妈 |
[1:40:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:06] | I have the feeling the epileptic condition will worsen. | 我感觉我的癫痫病会加重 |
[1:41:10] | It frightens me. | 这让我心惊胆战 |
[1:41:14] | It’s a lie to say “I’m not afraid any more”. | 要说“我不再害怕” 实在是自欺欺人 |
[1:41:18] | There’s nothing the doctors can do but try tablets. | 医生除了不停试药之外一筹莫展 |
[1:41:22] | I felt I had to tell you this | 我觉得有必要告诉你这些 |
[1:41:24] | even though it might change your feelings for me. | 尽管这可能改变你对我的感情 |
[1:41:28] | I’ve been thinking of you constantly, trying to rationalise our situation, | 我一直念着你 想理清我们的状况 |
[1:41:32] | thinking of the things we’ve done. | 以及我们所作的一切 |
[1:41:35] | Images and thoughts prey on my mind, | 过往的片段和想法 折磨着我,困扰着我 |
[1:41:37] | before my eyes all times of the day and night. | 没日没夜的在我面前重现 |
[1:41:41] | And while some things are beyond my understanding, | 当出现一些我无法理解的事情时 |
[1:41:44] | I know that I love you and will do forever. | 我知道,我爱你 直到永远 |
[1:41:49] | Until I see you again, I miss you with all my heart. | 再次重逢相见之前 我会一直想你,全心全意 |
[1:41:54] | All my love… Ian. | 也把所有的爱都给你 |
[1:42:27] | – Hello? – Hi, it’s me. | – 谁啊? – 嗨,是我 |
[1:42:30] | – You all right? – I’m not coming out tonight. | – 你还好吧? – 我今晚先不出来了 |
[1:42:33] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:42:36] | I’m gonna go home. Speak to Debbie. | 我要回家,和黛比谈谈 |
[1:42:38] | Does she want to speak to you? | 她想和你谈吗? |
[1:42:41] | Dunno. I just feel the need to speak to her. | 不知道,只是我觉得有必要和他谈谈 |
[1:42:45] | Well, if you’re sure. | 喔,你坚持的话就去吧 |
[1:42:47] | I’ll see you Monday morning at the airport. | 周一早上我在机场等你喽 |
[1:42:49] | – You all ready and packed? – Not yet. | – 你都收拾准备好了吧? – 还没呢 |
[1:42:52] | I’m not gonna sleep tonight. I’m like a fuckin’kid. | 我今晚不想睡了 我他妈就像一个小孩似的 |
[1:42:55] | Yeah. Same here. | 嗯,我也一样 |
[1:42:57] | I’ve got all my clothes laid out on my bed and everything. | 我把衣服什么的都摆在床上了 |
[1:43:03] | – I’ll see you Monday. – Don’t be late. | – 我们周一见喽 – 别迟到哦 |
[1:43:06] | Don’t worry. I’ll be there. | 别担心了,我会到的 |
[1:43:23] | I’m off. | 我挂了 |
[1:43:25] | I’m gonna go meet up with Debbie tonight. | 我今晚去找黛比谈谈 |
[1:43:54] | Could we have your attention please, ladies and gentlemen? | (沃纳・赫佐格《史楚锡流浪记》) 女士们先生们,请注意啦! |
[1:43:58] | We are ready to begin now the sale on behalf of our bank | 现在我们代表银行 |
[1:44:01] | to disperse the repossessed property | 开始拍卖史楚锡先生 |
[1:44:05] | formerly owned by a Mr Stroszek. | 曾经拥有的财产 |
[1:44:07] | Colonel Ralph Wade will be our auctioneer. | 拍卖人是拉尔夫・韦德上校 |
[1:44:10] | I’ll be serving as your clerk. We’re ready to begin with the auction. | 我是书记员 现在拍卖可以开始了 |
[1:44:36] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:45:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[1:45:55] | Don’t divorce me, Debbie. | 别和我离婚,黛比 |
[1:45:59] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[1:46:03] | It’s not that simple, though, is it, Ian? | 可事情没那么简单啊,是吧,伊恩? |
[1:46:07] | Is this really what you want? | 你真的想要这样吗? |
[1:46:10] | No. No, I don’t. | 不,不,我不想 |
[1:46:16] | But you love someone else. | 但是你爱着其他人啊 |
[1:46:23] | What’s that got to do with us? | 那和我们有什么关系呢? |
[1:46:27] | Everything. | 当然有关系 |
[1:46:35] | You can’t leave her, can you? | 你没法离开她,是吧? |
[1:46:39] | It’s not that easy. | 不是那么容易的 |
[1:46:42] | I’ve tried. She won’t go away. | 我试过了,她不走啊 |
[1:46:50] | Well, then you’ve made your decision. | 喔,那你已经做出决定了 |
[1:46:57] | Go on then. | 继续吧 |
[1:46:58] | – What? – Go on, leave me alone! | – 什么? – 该干嘛干嘛去!让我一个人呆着! |
[1:47:02] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[1:47:03] | Don’t come back until the morning. I’ll be gone by then. | 明早再回来 你就不会再见到我了 |
[1:47:07] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:49:00] | So this is permanence | (快乐小分队《24小时》) 这就是永恒吧 |
[1:49:04] | Love shattered pride | 爱把自尊击碎,体无完肤 |
[1:49:07] | What once was innocence | 曾经的清白无罪之身 |
[1:49:09] | Turned on its side | 如今早已罪孽深重 |
[1:49:14] | A cloud hangs over me | 笼罩在乌云之下 |
[1:49:16] | Marks every move | 我的每一步都投下阴影 |
[1:49:21] | Deep in the memory of what once was love | 一直到走进在记忆深处 那里有曾经是爱的东西 |
[1:53:13] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[1:53:16] | One minute. | 一会儿 |
[1:53:41] | No! | 不! |
[1:53:46] | No! | 不! |
[1:54:04] | [# 快乐小分队: 大气] | |
[1:54:48] | Can someone help me? | 来人啊! |
[1:54:53] | Anybody, please? | 人在哪啊? |
[1:54:57] | Can someone help me? | 来人啊! |
[1:55:59] | 伊恩・柯蒂斯死于1980年5月18日,年仅23岁 | |
[1:57:55] | [# 杀手乐队: 皮影戏] (这首歌快乐小分队也唱过) |