英文名称:The Kingdom
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | After capturing most of the arabian peninsula, | 在伊斯兰瓦哈比战士的帮助下 |
[00:48] | with the help of the wahhabi islamic warriors, | 在占领了大部分阿拉伯半岛之后 |
[00:51] | ibn saud establishes the kingdom of saudi arabia. | 伊本·绍德建立了沙特阿拉伯王国 |
[00:56] | The wahhabis were fiercely anti-western. | 瓦哈比教徒们极度的仇恨西方 |
[00:58] | They want to go back in time | 他们想回到过去 |
[01:00] | to a pure islam that wasn’t threatened by the west. | 回到那个还没有被西方国家所威胁的纯正的伊斯兰教 |
[01:03] | It was by chance that we discovered oil. | 我们能发现石油完全是巧合 |
[01:06] | We were looking for water. | 我们本来是想找水的 |
[01:08] | Despite criticism of foreign presence in the kingdom, | 虽然有很多人对于外国人出现在帝国表示不欢迎 |
[01:11] | the king allows commercial oil production to begin. | 国王还是准许开展商业石油的生产 |
[01:14] | The result is the first union between saudi arabia and the united states. | 这导致了美国和沙特阿拉伯的第一次联合 |
[01:20] | To accommodate the workforce | 第一批洋人住宅区被建立起来 |
[01:22] | the first western housing compounds are created. | 以解决工人们的住房问题 |
[01:25] | The strict islamic laws enforced outside of these walls | 那些在住宅区之外 苛刻的伊斯兰法律 |
[01:28] | do not apply inside. | 将不适用于住宅区之内 |
[01:30] | West and east came together in egypt | 东西方国家在埃及举行会议 |
[01:32] | when president roosevelt and ibn saud, king of arabia… | 罗斯福总统和阿拉伯国王伊本·绍德… |
[01:34] | They want america present there in the kingdom | 他们想让美国人到他们的国家 |
[01:38] | because we are their security. | 因为我们是他们的安全保证 |
[01:41] | The saudi elite became notorious big spenders and lost credibility | 沙特的王室挥金如土 臭名昭著使他们失去了在… |
[01:46] | and respect among religious conservatives. | 守旧派中的信用和尊重 |
[01:48] | In response to the u.s. Support of israel in the arab-israeli war, | 为了表示对美国在阿以战争中支持以色列行为的不满 |
[01:52] | wahhabi muslims pressured the saudi monarchy to stop pumping oil. | 瓦哈比伊斯兰教徒对沙特王室施压要求停止石油供应 |
[01:55] | Those who control the flow of oil | 那些控制着石油去向的人 |
[01:58] | hold the western world hostage. | 控制着整个西方国家的命运 |
[02:02] | Prices quadruple. | 油价上升了四倍 |
[02:03] | Oil was an american national security priority. | 石油成为了美国首要的国家安全问题 |
[02:08] | The embargo redefined the balance of power | 石油禁令对于石油消费国和供应国之间… |
[02:10] | between the oil consumers and oil producers. | 力量的平衡做了新的定义 |
[02:12] | Iraq’s battle-trained army swept across kuwait’s borders at first light. | 伊拉克军队在破晓时分一举攻破了科威特边境 |
[02:16] | As a saudi national, osama bin laden offered his services to the royals. | 作为沙特阿拉伯的一员 乌萨玛·本·拉登向皇室提出援助 |
[02:19] | He told them he could | 他声称他可以 |
[02:20] | bring his army from afghanistan | 从阿富汗调来他的军队 |
[02:22] | to repel the iraqi invaders from kuwait. | 在科威特击退伊拉克的入侵者 |
[02:24] | But the saudis had a better offer. | 但是沙特人有更好的选择… |
[02:27] | A half-million troops from the united states. | 那就是美国来的50万大军 |
[02:33] | His offer rejected, | 他的援助被拒绝了 |
[02:34] | osama took to the streets and mosques to denounce the u.s., | 乌撒玛开始在街上和清真寺公开指责美国 |
[02:37] | the royal family and their unholy alliance. | 沙特皇室和他们那个不神圣的结盟 |
[02:39] | Osama bin laden this week | 乌萨玛·本·拉登这个星期 |
[02:41] | again lashed out at the saudi royal family. | 再次指责了沙特皇室家族 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1438个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:266个,六级词汇:147个,GRE词汇:139个,托福词汇:211个,考研词汇:293个,专四词汇:242个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:556个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:44] | We were tracking bin laden since the early ’90s. | 我们从90年代初期就开始寻找本·拉登 |
[02:48] | We stripped him of his citizenship. | 我们已经剥夺了他的公民资格 |
[03:07] | When it became clear that 15 of the 19 were saudis, | 当调查发现19个劫机者中有15个是沙特人的时候 |
[03:10] | that was a disaster. A total disaster. | 那是个灾难 一个绝对的灾难 |
[03:13] | Because bin laden, at that moment, had made, in the minds of americans, | 因为本·拉登的关系 在那个时候在美国人的心中 |
[03:15] | saudi arabia into an enemy. | 沙特阿拉伯已经成为了敌人 |
[03:17] | We are with you to get to… the perpetrators of this cowardly attack. | 我们会帮助你们去搜捕那些做出如此懦夫般攻击的犯罪者们 |
[03:21] | How dare they say they are muslim! | 他们也敢说自己是穆斯林! |
[03:24] | This is a nation where tradition and modernity are in violent collision. | 这是一个旧派与新派暴力冲突的国家 |
[03:29] | The al qaeda is thought to have been behind the bombing. | 基地组织被认为是爆炸事件的幕后主谋 |
[03:32] | A team of f.b.i. Agents prepare to investigate the attack in saudi arabia. | 一队FBI探员准备前往沙特阿拉伯调查这次袭击 |
[03:39] | The latest terrorist attacks showcase the great division | 最近的一次恐怖袭击展现出了 |
[03:43] | between the pro-u.s. Monarchy and the extremist wahhabi militants | 王国内支持美国的皇室与极端的瓦哈比好战份子的巨大分歧 |
[03:47] | within the kingdom. | 巨大分歧 |
[03:58] | Yeah, come on! Come on! | 很好 来吧! 加油! |
[03:59] | Here we go. Let’s go! | -开始啦 -开始! |
[04:01] | Here you go, man. | 给你 伙计 |
[04:02] | Hey, thanks. | 嘿 谢谢啦 |
[04:05] | Yeah! | 好! |
[04:07] | Hey, guys, you might want to move back! | 嘿 伙计们 你们要回防! |
[04:09] | Is this what you’re looking at? | 你是在看这个吗? |
[04:10] | Easy. | 放松 |
[04:12] | Out! | 出局! |
[04:14] | Give it up! | 放弃吧! |
[04:17] | Come on, move it! | 加油 动起来! |
[04:19] | We need a hit. Come on! | 我们要得一分 加油! |
[04:21] | Here we go. No-hitter. | 注意啦 打不着球的家伙 |
[04:23] | No-hitter. | 打不着 |
[04:24] | Come on. Do your worst. | 来吧 投个最差的球来 |
[04:43] | Hello. How are you today, sergeant? | 你好 今天过得如何 中士? |
[04:45] | Sun is shining. Wind is blowing. | 阳光普照 和风徐徐 |
[04:48] | How bad can i be doing? | 过得能不好吗? |
[05:01] | And this is the skateboard that my grandma ruth gave to me. | 这个是我奶奶茹丝送我的滑板 |
[05:06] | This is my fish jaws. And he’s a really neat fish. | 这是我的小鱼叫”大白鲨” 他是条很爱干净的鱼 |
[05:10] | And this is the day that my daddy says is the happiest day of his life. | 这是我爸爸说的他生命里最开心的一天 |
[05:15] | Can you tell us about that day, mr. Fleury? | 弗洛瑞先生 能给我们说说那一天吗? |
[05:20] | Yeah. You guys want to hear it? You want to hear the story? | 可以 你们想听吗? 你们想听这个故事吗? |
[05:23] | Do you want to hear about that day? Well, i’ll tell you what. | 你们想听那天的故事? 好吧 我来告诉你们 |
[05:26] | This is december 4 | 那是12月4号 |
[05:27] | and we were at the hospital all day and most of the night. | 我们在医院待了一整白天还有整个晚上 |
[05:30] | And we was waiting on this little man to come out. | 我们在等着这个小家伙出来 |
[05:31] | And then all of a sudden the doctor showed up and said, “he’s not coming out.” | 突然医生出现了说 他出不来了 |
[05:35] | “We got to go in and get him.” | 我们要进去找他 |
[05:38] | Like a search team, right? So what she did was… | 就像一个搜救队 是吧? 所以她就… |
[05:40] | you sure i can tell this story? Yeah, go ahead. | -你确定我能讲这个故事吗? -是的 继续 |
[05:42] | So what happened was, is they took a tiny little knife | 所以他们拿出了一把小小的刀子 |
[05:45] | then cut right underneath the belly button, | 然后切到了肚脐眼下面的部分 |
[05:48] | and they opened her up | 他们切开了一个口子 |
[05:49] | and then took her hands and stuck them all the way in her belly and disappeared. | 然后他们把她的手放进她的肚子里然后消失了 |
[05:53] | And she was in there just rustling and rumbling and looking for something. | 然后她在那里寻找着什么 |
[05:56] | Then she started pulling and pulling and pulling and pulling | 然后她突然开始拉啊拉啊拉 |
[05:59] | and she was pulling, and all of a sudden she stopped! | 她一直在拉 突然她停下来了! |
[06:04] | Then she looked at me and said, “mr. Fleury, are you ready | 然后她抬起头看着我说弗洛瑞先生 你准备好 |
[06:07] | “to have your world rocked?” | 让你的生活发生翻天覆地的变化了吗? |
[06:08] | And i said, “well, i guess so.” | 我说 嗯 我猜是的 |
[06:10] | And so she starts pulling and pulling and all of a sudden a head popped out. | 然后她又开始拉啊拉啊拉 突然一个头蹦了出来 |
[06:13] | And i looked down and i said, “kevin!” And then he looked back at me | 我低头看了一眼说 凯文! 然后他看着我 |
[06:16] | and he said… daddy! | -然后他说… -老爸! |
[06:18] | Daddy! Yeah. | 老爸! 耶! |
[06:21] | And that was… | 这就是… |
[06:24] | that was the happiest day of my life. | 我这辈子最开心的一天 |
[06:25] | Say that again! | 再讲一遍! |
[08:21] | Roddy! | 洛迪! |
[08:53] | Please do not panic, everything okay. | 请不要慌张 一切都没事 |
[08:54] | Come. Follow me, please. Come with me. | 来吧 跟着我 拜托 请跟着我 |
[08:56] | Come. Follow me, please. Come with me. | 来吧 跟着我 跟我走 |
[09:40] | Fran? Are you getting this yet? | -弗兰? -你收到这个消息了吗? |
[09:42] | Slow down. I’m at kevin’s school. What’s going on? | 慢点说 我在凯文的学校里 怎么了? |
[09:45] | Riyadh. We got a lot of bodies down here, ronnie. | 利雅得这里有很多尸体 |
[09:47] | Hold on, i’m going outside. I can’t hear you. Where exactly? | 等下 我出去说 我听不见你 哪里? |
[09:50] | The al rahmah western housing compound. | 拉马西方人居住营 |
[09:52] | Oil company employees. They hit the compound picnic. | 石油公司的职员他们在野餐时被袭击了 |
[09:56] | How? | 怎么会的? |
[09:57] | Broad fucking daylight. | 在他妈的光天化日之下 |
[09:58] | They blew up a goddamn softball game, ronnie. | 他们炸飞了一场垒球比赛 荣尼 |
[10:00] | I mean, kids and everything. | 我是说 包括小孩子还有所有的东西 |
[10:02] | You understand? When? | -你明白吗? -什么时候? |
[10:03] | An hour ago. Get them away from there! | 一个小时以前把他们弄远点! |
[10:06] | An hour ago. One bomber. Shooter crew for diversion. | 一小时前 一次自杀性爆炸其他枪手到处乱射转移注意力 |
[10:11] | Over there! Jesus christ. | 在那边! 我的老天啊! |
[10:13] | Fran, you okay? | 弗兰 你还好吗? |
[10:14] | get them on the far side. | 把他们弄到远处去 |
[10:18] | Yeah, i’m fine. Listen to me, ronnie. You got to get out here. | 是 我还好 听着荣尼 你必须过来 |
[10:21] | Do you understand me? You got to get out here. | 你明白吗? 你必须过来 |
[10:23] | Don’t take no for an answer. | 无论如何都要过来 |
[10:24] | All right, i hear you. I hear you. | 没问题 我明白 我明白 |
[10:26] | They’re not gonna say no. Good. | -他们不会不同意的 -很好 |
[10:27] | All right. | 就这样 |
[10:31] | Hey. Look, daddy’s got to go to work. All right? | 嘿 听着 爸爸要去工作了 好吗? |
[10:34] | We’re gonna do ceramics. | 我们要开始做陶器了 |
[10:35] | We’re gonna do what? Ceramics? | 我们要做什么? 陶器? |
[10:37] | Well, we’ll do ceramics when i get back, okay? | 这个 等我回来了我们再做陶器 好吗? |
[10:38] | Who was that? | 谁的电话? |
[10:39] | That was uncle fran. | 是弗兰叔叔 |
[10:41] | Uncle fran? What happened? | 弗兰叔叔? 发生了什么? |
[10:43] | Some bad things happened. | 有些不好的事情 |
[10:46] | A lot of bad people out there? | 外面有很多坏人? |
[10:48] | Yeah. But you are not one of them. | 是啊 但你不是他们中的一个 |
[11:13] | Hey, rex? | 嘿 雷克斯? |
[11:16] | How old were you when your hat was that small? | 你戴这种帽子时 你几岁? |
[11:23] | Come on, buddy. You got to get up. | 来吧 伙计你要站起来 |
[11:25] | We got work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[11:37] | Well, we got to clear out this perimeter. We got to… | 我们要清理这一带 我们要… |
[11:40] | i got… we got to preserve some of this evidence. | -我要… -我们要收集点证据 |
[11:42] | Get jack and steve to cover on the far side. | 让杰克和史蒂夫去远点的地方帮忙 |
[11:53] | The initial attack, | 最初的攻击 |
[11:54] | involving a suicide bomber and at least two gunmen… | 只有一个自杀性爆炸和两个枪手 |
[11:56] | …was apparently designed to lure… | …明显是作为诱饵… |
[11:57] | in and around the al rahmah… | 在拉马里以及周围… |
[11:59] | …first responders to the scene… | …第一批到现场的人… |
[12:00] | …western housing complex near riyadh. | …在利雅得附近的美国建筑… |
[12:02] | …followed by a massive secondary explosion. | …紧接着第二个大范围的爆炸 |
[12:03] | Numbers so far, 100 plus killed, 200 plus injured. | 现在至少100人被杀 200多人受伤 |
[12:07] | Target was a softball game. | 目标是一场垒球比赛 |
[12:09] | The killers wore saudi police uniforms. Special… | 杀手穿着沙特警服 特工… |
[12:16] | special agent fran manner was killed. | 特工弗兰·曼内殉职 |
[12:43] | Grant? Take a stab at the bomb sizes. | 格兰特? 预测一下炸弹的大小 |
[12:48] | From the craters it looks like they used a high explosive, possibly military grade. | 从弹坑大小看他们用了一种可能是军用级别的高爆炸弹 |
[12:54] | Twenty, thirty pounds of p.e.t.n. That’s something that they have. | 他们拥有的大概是20到30磅的PETN |
[12:58] | Semtex or c-4 if they could get it. | 如果他们能搞到 可能还有塞姆汀塑胶炸药或者C4炸药 |
[13:02] | That there. God knows. | 但是那个 老天才知道 |
[13:04] | That crater looks like a plane dropped a 500-pounder. | 那个弹坑看起来像轰炸机扔下的炸弹炸出来的 |
[13:08] | Sir? I, already know the answer to this, but is there any chance in hell | 长官? 虽然我知道答案会是什么… |
[13:10] | we get to go over there and use our hands? | 但是我们是否可能要过去调查? |
[13:12] | If you already know the answer, why ask the question? | 如果你已经知道答案了 那还问什么? |
[13:15] | Just thought i’d ask. | 只是觉得我应该问 |
[13:16] | Look, we’re not seeing this kind of planning and execution | 我们没在别的地方看过这种规模的… |
[13:18] | anywhere else, are we? No. | -计划以及暴行 是吗? -从没见过 |
[13:20] | I mean, these ain’t hot-wired artillery shells | 我是说 这些不会是等着美军装甲车经过 |
[13:22] | waiting for humvees to roll by. | 然后开炮攻击那么简单 |
[13:25] | These hits are coordinated. | 这些攻击都协调好了的 |
[13:26] | The planning, timing in big, broad-daylight, balls-out ugly. | 计划周密 时间安排也好 在光天化日之下太他妈的丑恶了 |
[13:30] | So fucking greedy. | 真他妈的贪婪 |
[13:31] | Do we know if they used the uniforms in the other two attacks? | 他们在另外两起袭击里有没有穿警服? |
[13:34] | No, as far as i know this is the first time for that. | 没 据我所知这是他们第一次用警服 |
[13:36] | Then you’re saying now they got access to saudi uniforms? | 你是说他们现在可以搞到沙特的警服啦? |
[13:39] | I mean, baby jesus! | 我是说 我的老天爷啊! |
[13:42] | Is anybody taking credit? Anybody seen anything on the web? | 有人宣布对此负责了吗? 网上有什么消息吗? |
[13:44] | Haven’t heard anything. Tom, you got anything? | 还没听说什么 汤姆 你有消息吗? |
[13:45] | We haven’t found anything yet. | 我们还没找到任何消息 |
[13:47] | How do we know it’s not saudi on saudi? | 我们怎么知道这次不是沙特人内讧? |
[13:48] | Could be. If it’s saudi, then it’s quite probably the work of abu hamza. | 有可能 如果是内讧那主谋很可能是阿布·汉马渣 |
[13:53] | Osama wannabe. Lived in iraq. Afghanistan. | 乌撒玛的崇拜者他住在伊拉克 阿富汗 |
[13:55] | Sir, not to beat a dead horse, | 长官 不是我多此一举 |
[13:57] | but if there was ever a time for us to put boots on saudi sand, | 如果真有个机会让我们站在沙特的土地上 |
[14:00] | i mean, don’t you think this is it? | 我是说 你不觉得现在是个好机会吗? |
[14:02] | There’s no way, adam. They will never allow it. | 不可能的 亚当 他们不会允许的 |
[14:04] | Then let’s just ask. | 那就去问问 |
[14:05] | The saudi royal family cannot appear as if they’re losing control. | 沙特皇室不能让人认为这国家快要失去他们的控制了 |
[14:08] | If they lose control of their country, lose control of the people, | 如果那样的话 他们就失去了对人民的控制 |
[14:11] | they risk losing control of the oil. | 对石油控制也会有危险 |
[14:13] | And that is not gonna happen. | 所以这是不可能发生的 |
[14:15] | State department. | 外交部 |
[14:18] | “We are in agreement with the saudi security assessment | 我们和沙特安全部达成协议 |
[14:21] | “that any additional american presence on kingdom soil represents reckless risk.” | 任何不相干的美国人出现在王国土地上都会承受不堪设想的危险 |
[14:25] | -Oh, come on, risk? -Yeah. | -得了吧 危险? -是的 |
[14:26] | What’s that? That’s not a reckless risk? | 那是什么? 那不是不堪设想的危险吗? |
[14:29] | Fuck it. | 我操 |
[14:31] | You hang tight. I’m gonna go get access. | 你们坚持下 我去弄通行证 |
[14:34] | Keep your bags packed. Keep your phones on. | 把行李准备好 开着手机 |
[14:37] | Some of you are gonna get some calls. | 你们中的几个会接到电话的 |
[17:03] | Everyone’s terrified, so nothing moves. | 每个人都很害怕 所以我们按兵不动 |
[17:05] | You and your team aren’t going anywhere | 你和你的队伍哪都不能去 |
[17:07] | and this meeting’s just a circle jerk, ronnie. | 这次的会议只是走走形式 荣尼 |
[17:10] | Attorney general young is gonna go through the motions | 司法部长杨会走走过场 |
[17:12] | because protocol says we get an appeal. | 因为制度上说了我们可以上诉 |
[17:14] | We’ll be on record, but you expect nothing more. | 我们会有会谈 但你别指望别的了 |
[17:17] | I met with prince thamer at saudi embassy | 我在听说了今早的新闻15分钟后 |
[17:20] | 15 minutes after hearing this morning’s news. | 就去了沙特大使馆见萨摩王子 |
[17:22] | And after speaking with thamer, | 跟萨摩谈完之后 |
[17:25] | i advised withholding additional u.s. Personnel, | 我建议不要再增加美籍人员 |
[17:28] | because a large part of the religious justification | 因为大部分所谓的宗教宣判的爆炸 |
[17:30] | for these bombs is the presence of current u.s. Personnel. | 都是因为这些美籍人员的存在而引起的 |
[17:35] | More boots on saudi soil | 往沙特国土上派更多的美国人 |
[17:36] | is only gonna make an already combustible situation that much more so. | 只会让现在紧张的局势更加恶化 |
[17:40] | My two cents. | 我的意见是 |
[17:41] | The saudis have not asked for f.b.i. Help. They’ve done the opposite. | 沙特人没向FBI求救 他们做了相反的事情 |
[17:44] | This is just going to further complicate an already deteriorating situation | 这样做只会让我们与少数几个 |
[17:46] | with one of our few remaining allies in the middle east. | 与我们结盟的中东国家之间的关系变得更加复杂 |
[17:51] | Rock solid logic. | 无懈可击的论证 |
[17:52] | Well, we would like to be on the record as saying the f.b.i. Would like | 那个 我们现在想声明的就是FBI希望 |
[17:55] | an evidence response team on the ground in riyadh now. | 马上 派一个证据收集小组去利雅德 |
[18:00] | Doesn’t your team in that country represent exactly the kind | 在那个国家 你的小组不正好是… |
[18:05] | of target that these masters would die for? | 那些恐怖分子愿意一起同归于尽的目标吗? |
[18:08] | They’d trade 10 of their own for one of you. | 他们用10条命换你们一个都在所不惜 |
[18:10] | Not to go after criminals because they might try to harm you | 因为害怕被伤害而不去抓犯人 |
[18:14] | is really not a policy of the f.b.i. | 可不是FBI的政策之一 |
[18:16] | See, we try not to say uncle. | 我们不愿意善罢甘休 |
[18:18] | We try. | 我们不愿意 |
[18:19] | Let me put it to you another way. | 让我换个说法跟你说吧 |
[18:21] | Al qaeda lost the first phase of this war. | 基地组织已经输掉了这场战争的第一阶段 |
[18:23] | And they know it. | 他们也意识到了 |
[18:24] | So a new zero-sum phase has begun. | 现在一个新的平衡的局面出现了 |
[18:26] | “If you’re a westerner or a moderate arab | 如果你是个西方人或者新派阿拉伯人 |
[18:28] | “and you won’t join us, we will let loose the truly talented murderers.” | 你不帮助我们我们就会放纵这些天才凶手们… |
[18:32] | Men like abu hamza. | 像阿布·汉马渣这种人 |
[18:34] | These are operational commanders | 这种人是行动的幕后黑手 |
[18:36] | who plan, organize, train, brainwash, preach extreme violence. | 他们计划 组织 训练 洗脑 宣扬极端暴力 |
[18:41] | These are the men we’re fighting. | 我们就要与这种人在较量 |
[18:43] | Duly noted. | 明白你的意思了 |
[18:45] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[18:49] | Now, as far as the public’s concerned | 现在 就大众的关注而言 |
[18:52] | let’s try to view this through f.b.i. Agents’ eyes. | 让我们试着从FBI探员的角度看问题 |
[18:55] | Is that clear? | 明白吗? |
[18:59] | Sir, how do you suppose this is viewed through f.b.i. Agents’ eyes? | 长官 你怎么能认为这是从FBI探员的角度看问题呢? |
[19:04] | Pardon me? | 请再说一遍? |
[19:06] | I said, in this situation, how do you feel this is viewed | 我是说 在这样的情况下 你怎么能认为这是从我们的角度… |
[19:10] | through our eyes? | 看问题呢? |
[19:14] | It’s a variation of vengeance. | 这是复仇心理在作祟 |
[19:16] | When one of your own is killed, agents lose their analytical skills. | 一个同伴被杀你们就失去了逻辑分析能力 |
[19:19] | Kind of like a… | 这就像是一种… |
[19:20] | thirty-six hours. | 36个小时 |
[19:24] | We don’t do it in 36 hours, we can forget it. | 如果我们36小时之内做不到 就算了 |
[19:27] | Agent fleury, agent mayes, | 弗洛瑞探员 梅尔斯探员 |
[19:30] | i appreciate your passion. Quite spirited. | 我欣赏你们的热情 很有勇气 |
[19:33] | If you were running the f.b.i., you might turn it into patton’s third army. | 如果是你们管理的话那FBI就要变成巴顿的第三军队了 |
[19:36] | Might be a good idea, i don’t know. | 也许是个好主意 谁知道呢 |
[19:48] | My daddy used to fly a helicopter up in saudi arabia. | 我爸以前在沙特阿拉伯开过直升飞机 |
[19:51] | Is that right? Now, where would he sit? | 是吗? 那 他会坐在哪里? |
[19:52] | Would he sit either here, or would he sit over there? | 他是坐在这里呢 还是那里? |
[19:54] | No, he used to sit right here. | 不 他一般是坐在这儿的 |
[19:56] | And you want to know a secret? | 你想知道个秘密吗? |
[19:58] | What? | 什么? |
[19:59] | My daddy died in saudi arabia. | 我爸爸在沙特阿拉伯死了 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Your daddy died in saudi arabia. | 是啊 你爸爸在沙特阿拉伯死了 |
[20:08] | You know your daddy was my friend, right? | 你知道你爸爸是我朋友 是吗? |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:11] | So that means that now you’re my friend. | 那就是说现在你是我的朋友 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:16] | So, since we’re friends you promise to take me flying | 既然我们是朋友 你要答应我等你会开直升机的时候 |
[20:19] | when you know how to fly this helicopter? Yeah. | -要带上我 好吗? -好的 |
[20:21] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[20:23] | What sound does it make when it takes off? | 它起飞的时候的什么声啊? |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:29] | What about… | 是不是… |
[20:32] | Yeah, like that, huh? | 是啊 像这个 是吧? |
[20:35] | That’s when it’s coming in. | 这是它飞过来的声音 |
[21:24] | How hard you gonna hit the royal family tomorrow in your column? | 明天在你的专栏上你准备怎么抨击沙特皇室? |
[21:27] | I’m gonna hit them with a fucking sledgehammer. | 我他妈的决不心慈手软 |
[21:29] | The bombings or other things? | 是关于爆炸事件还是关于别的? |
[21:32] | What’s other than the bombings? | 除了爆炸还有别的吗? |
[21:33] | I know you’ve been tracking our investigation on al-haramain, right? | 我知道你一直在跟踪我们哈拉曼基金会的调查 是吗? |
[21:36] | Yeah. Royal family’s donations that end up blowing shit up. | 是的 皇家的捐款丑闻 |
[21:40] | Yeah. Seat’s taken. | 这座有人了 |
[21:44] | I need a favor. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[21:46] | I don’t do favors, ronnie. | 我从不帮别人的 荣尼 |
[21:47] | Listen, elaine, when this thing breaks and it’s gonna be real, | 听着 艾兰 如果这件事被抖出来那肯定是真的 |
[21:50] | i’m gonna bring it to you first. | 我会第一时间通知你 |
[21:51] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[21:54] | I need you to call thamer at the embassy, | 我想你给在大使馆的萨摩打个电话 |
[21:55] | tell him that the f.b.i. Is getting ready | 告诉他FBI已经准备好 |
[21:57] | to lay out major saudi vip indictments dealing with charity financing | 对负责这次慈善捐款的波士顿投资公司 |
[22:02] | out of this boston investment firm. We’re gonna freeze a lot of saudi cash | 提起控诉 我们要冻结很多沙特的资金 |
[22:04] | and roll out some hardcore embarrassment. | 肯定会揭露出重大丑闻 |
[22:06] | And you tell them i’m heading up the investigation. | 你告诉他们我是这次调查的领头人 |
[22:08] | And i’m not the nicest kid on the block. | 而我又不是那么好惹的 |
[22:10] | That’s accurate. | 这倒是实话 |
[22:11] | And all i need is 15 minutes tonight. | 我就想今晚见他15分钟 |
[22:13] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[22:14] | Come on. Exclusive. | 拜托 独家新闻啊 |
[22:15] | I know you like exclusives. | 我知道你喜欢独家新闻 |
[22:18] | I’ll see what i can do. | 我尽量吧 |
[22:28] | Your excellency, special agent ronald fleury. | 阁下 我是特工罗纳德·弗洛瑞 |
[22:31] | Listen, can we talk inside? Sure. | -听着 我们能在车里说吗? -当然 |
[22:33] | There’s too many people in there that know both me and you. | 这里太多人都认识我们俩了 |
[22:36] | I would like to keep this as discreet as possible. | 我觉得这事要越小心越好 |
[22:40] | I know you have a busy schedule. It’s just, so many people in there. | 我知道您很忙 只是那里面人多眼杂 |
[22:43] | Why don’t we pull up here and talk? | 我们为何不停到路边聊聊呢? |
[22:48] | I had an interesting conversation with a reporter from the post. | 我和华报的一个记者有过一次很有趣的交谈 |
[22:52] | She exaggerates a lot of things. Me, i consider myself a friend. | 她明显夸大了很多事情而我 我认为我是个朋友 |
[22:56] | A friend of saudi arabia. | 一个沙特阿拉伯的朋友 |
[22:58] | I just need a little cooperation, that’s all. | 我只需要一点点合作而已 |
[23:01] | What kind of cooperation? | 哪种合作? |
[23:03] | Like clearance to land on the prince sultan’s airport tomorrow. | 比如明天在沙尔坦王子机场降落的通行证 |
[23:06] | One month would be as soon as we could. | 这最快也要花上一个月 |
[23:09] | One month. This is gonna go down one of two ways. | 一个月的时间只会导致两个结果 |
[23:12] | One, the f.b.i. Has evidence that two royal family wives donated | 一 FBI有证据表明有两家皇室家族私自挪用了 |
[23:15] | $10 million to three arab-american cultural centers | 一千万美元的善款 给了波士顿市外的… |
[23:18] | right outside of boston, | 三家阿美文化中心 |
[23:19] | and that some of that money got to jakarta | 而其中的一些钱被送到了雅加达… |
[23:22] | and these mosques, and they have training camps right next to them. | 清真寺的隔壁就是恐怖组织训练中心… |
[23:24] | It’s just weird to see little kids playing | 看着一边的小孩子在玩而更大一点的孩子… |
[23:26] | and then not-so-little kids playing with guns right next door. | 在玩枪真的是很奇怪的感觉 |
[23:29] | It’s just odd. Don’t you think? | 真的很奇怪 你说呢? |
[23:32] | You have no proof of this. | 你没有证据 |
[23:33] | How do you know? | 这你又怎么知道呢? |
[23:38] | It’s gonna be big. It’s gonna be a big story. | 这可是个大新闻 大新闻啊 |
[23:40] | I mean, it’s not just gonna be in the metro papers. | 我是说 这不会只出现在小报上 |
[23:43] | It’s gonna be in the omaha herald, places like the terrell tribune. | 这新闻会在奥马哈报在特瑞尔论坛报上出现 |
[23:46] | You, you ever been to terrell, texas? | 你 你去过德克萨斯的特瑞尔吗? |
[23:48] | Good chili. | 盛产红辣椒 |
[23:50] | What is your point? | 你想说什么? |
[23:51] | I want in immediately. | 我急需那张许可证 |
[23:54] | Define immediately. | 有多急? |
[23:55] | Right the fuck now immediately. | 我他妈现在就要 |
[24:07] | So, what was fran manner to her? | 那么 她和弗兰·曼内是什么关系? |
[24:11] | He taught her how to shoot. | 他教过她射击 |
[24:13] | She introduced him to his wife. | 她介绍他和他老婆认识 |
[24:15] | And he got her into the bureau. | 而他把她弄进了局里 |
[24:18] | They celebrated her graduation at the ihop | 他们在IHOP庆祝了她毕业 |
[24:21] | until some townie called janet something. | 直到另一个叫珍妮特什么的人出现 |
[24:23] | I don’t know, something not very nice. | 我不知道 反正不是好事 |
[24:26] | So the townie didn’t see fran coming out of the head, | 那个人没注意到弗兰 |
[24:29] | but he definitely felt fran’s uppercut shatter his jaw. | 但他绝对感受到弗兰打在他下巴上的拳头 |
[24:33] | Really? And he didn’t get bounced for that? | 真的吗? 他竟然没因为这个被解雇? |
[24:35] | No. No, fleury took care of it. | 没 没 弗洛瑞把事情解决了 |
[24:38] | Yeah, i do know the post in riyadh was part of the deal fleury cut to save fran’s career. | 但我知道弗洛瑞为了保住弗兰的事业不得不把他派到利雅德 |
[24:42] | Thank you. Janet, what did fleury whisper to you this morning? | 谢谢你 珍妮特今早弗洛瑞跟你悄悄说了什么? |
[24:51] | Grant’s age is a liability. | 大龄的格兰特是个负担 |
[24:56] | -Hey. -Hello, sir. | -嘿 -你好 长官 |
[24:58] | Thanks for volunteering. | 多谢你自愿报名 |
[24:59] | Yeah, actually i didn’t. | 啊 其实我没有 |
[25:00] | Well, thank you, anyway. | 这个 不论如何还是谢谢你 |
[25:01] | We’re going to riyadh? Is that right? | 我们要去利雅德 是吗? |
[25:03] | -State department said yes? -Nope. | -国务院同意啦? -没 |
[25:05] | White house? | 白宫呢? |
[25:06] | Nope. | 没同意 |
[25:08] | We bringing security? No. | -我们有警卫吗? -没有 |
[25:10] | This is really gonna suck, i think. | 我觉得 这次旅行肯定很烂 |
[25:13] | All right, well that’s very questionable. | 好吧 呃 这个很有问题 |
[25:15] | Dog giving birth. “Whelp.” | 狗生小孩 就是下崽 |
[25:17] | W-h-e-l-p-s? Whelps? | 下崽? |
[25:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:19] | Bitch giving birth. Whelp. Next word. | 好吧 贱人生儿子就是下崽 下个词 |
[25:21] | A dog giving birth. | 是狗生儿子 |
[25:23] | Right on. | 好吧 |
[25:24] | Is that what you thought it meant? | 你觉得是这个意思? |
[25:25] | I know what it means. | 我知道是什么意思 |
[25:27] | That’s why i played it. | 所以我才选这个单词 |
[25:28] | And you didn’t think it was a hit and a scream. | 你不觉得是个动词加个象声词吗? |
[25:30] | Like a “welt” and a “yelp”? | 像是”鞭打”和”狗吠”? |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 不觉得 |
[25:36] | I don’t have much here, don’t worry about it. | 我这不是很多 你别担心了 |
[25:38] | Hey, what are four people supposed to do | 嘿 你说我们四个人… |
[25:40] | over there in five days, anyway? | 在那里待五天 到底要做什么啊? |
[25:42] | Aren’t you the one that practically demanded we go this morning? | 你不是那个一直坚持今早就出发的人吗? |
[25:44] | I didn’t say “i.” I said “f.b.i.” | 我没说是”我” 我是指FBI |
[25:48] | Let’s go. | 继续玩 |
[25:49] | I got it, i got it! | 我想到了 我想到了! |
[25:50] | Here it comes. | 想出来了 |
[25:52] | False alarm. | 呃 想错了 |
[25:55] | What’s it like over there on the ground? | 那边到底是怎么一番景象啊? |
[25:57] | It’s a bit like mars. | 有点像火星 |
[26:00] | Mars? Yeah. | -火星? -是的 |
[26:01] | Sounds like i didn’t pack right. | 看来我带错行李了 |
[26:04] | Well, i will be looked at with disdain for pretty much the entire time | 我觉得我在沙特逗留的时间里 |
[26:07] | we’re on the ground. Kind of like south virginia. | 会被人看不起的有点像南维吉尼亚 |
[26:10] | Hey. Go easy on my kin. | 嘿 别侮辱我的老家 |
[27:49] | Man, it feels like you got a beast in there, fleury. | 弗洛瑞 伙计你心里好像有一头猛兽 |
[27:54] | What is it? You don’t think i’m okay? | 怎么了? 你觉得我应付不来? |
[27:56] | I think you’re not entirely clear right now. | 我觉得现在你不是特别清醒 |
[28:04] | Look, you want to go? We go. I got you. | 听着 你想去沙特? 我们跟着 我支持你 |
[28:07] | But you got to check yourself. | 但是你要把自己弄到最好状态 |
[28:10] | I’m checked. | 我很好 |
[28:13] | Okay. I’m just checking that you’re checked. | 好吧 我就是看看你好不好 |
[28:26] | You know, i got 15 ties in my closet from fran. | 你知道 我衣柜里还有15条弗兰送的领带 |
[28:30] | Every christmas, he’d give me these ties. My god. | -每个圣诞节 他都送我领带 -我的天啊 |
[28:33] | Fran sent you ties? He sent me ties, too. Ties, yeah. Really? | -弗兰送你领带? 他也送我领带 -是吗? |
[28:36] | At least 12, 13 of them. | 至少有12 13条吧 |
[28:38] | Some of the ugliest ties i’ve ever seen in… | 这些是我见过的最丑的领带… |
[28:40] | hey, good-looking ties. What? | -那些领带都很漂亮 -什么? |
[28:42] | Very colorful. I go fishing with those ties. | 色彩鲜艳 我钓鱼的时候一般都系那些领带 |
[28:46] | I’ll take you shopping with me sometime. I’ll show you style. | 有空我带你去购物 让你见识下什么叫时尚 |
[28:49] | You’ll show me style? | 你让我见识什么是时尚? |
[28:50] | You gotta get your l.l. Bean on. | 你要准备好了 |
[28:52] | You got to? You probably buy your car batteries and your shirts in the same place. | 是吗? 我估计你是在五金店买的衬衫吧 |
[28:57] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很不错 很不错 |
[30:02] | Colonel al ghazi. | 我是嘉兹上校 |
[30:03] | Special agent ronald fleury. | 我是罗纳德·弗洛瑞特工 |
[30:05] | Special agent mayes. Special agent sykes. Special agent leavitt. | 这是梅尔斯特工 赛克斯特工李维特特工 |
[30:09] | You have your vests? Excuse me? | -你们有马甲吗? -什么? |
[30:11] | Vests. You know, stop bullets. The vests. | 马甲 你知道挡子弹的 马甲 |
[30:13] | Bullet-proof vests. | 防弹背心 |
[30:14] | Yeah, we, we brought them. We’re good, thanks. | 是的 我们 我们带了 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Good. I will ask for your passports and weapons. | 很好 我需要你们的护照和武器 |
[30:28] | Sykes. | 赛克斯 |
[30:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:36] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[30:40] | There is an israeli stamp in here. Is that a problem? | 那上面有去以色列的记录 没问题吧? |
[30:44] | I’ve been to israel three times. | 我去过以色列三次 |
[30:46] | Got a grandma there. Is that all right? | 我有个外婆在那边 有问题吗? |
[30:49] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[30:59] | I’m very sorry for your loss. Your two fallen comrades. | 我对你们两名罹难的同事感到抱歉 |
[31:10] | If you please go to the second vehicle. | 可以的话请上第二辆车 |
[31:29] | It’s like 150 miles an hour. | 这速度要到每小时150英里了 |
[31:31] | You, like, doing like a breathing thing? | 你们是不是要透透气什么的 |
[31:32] | Like a yoga technique or something? | 像瑜伽那种的? |
[31:33] | Do you have a problem with this? Take the ipod. | 你有什么问题吗? 听你的IPOD去 |
[31:35] | Yeah, i have a problem. I wish that i was as calm as you are. | 是的 我很有问题我希望我像你一样冷静 |
[31:37] | I like it. If somebody was tailing us, | -我喜欢这个 -如果有人跟踪我们 |
[31:39] | they’d stick out. | 他们就会暴露自己 |
[31:41] | Standard operation speed. | 这是执行任务的标准速度 |
[31:46] | Hey, explain to the driver i get carsick. | 嘿 跟司机说说我有点晕车 |
[31:48] | You’ve got to shut up. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[31:50] | You ever been to the u.s., colonel? | 你去过美国吗 上校? |
[31:52] | Yeah, i have been there once. | 去过 我去过一次 |
[31:54] | I spent four days in quantico. | 我在匡恩提科待过4天 |
[31:57] | I also saw michael jordan play for the washington wizards. | 我还看了场迈克尔·乔丹在华盛顿奇才队的比赛 |
[32:02] | Hey, colonel, your people got portable lights on the scene? | 嘿 上校 你们的人在爆炸现场有手电吗? |
[32:04] | Portable lights? | 手电? |
[32:05] | So we can work at night. | 这样我们晚上也能工作了 |
[32:07] | See what we’re doing. Lights, yes. | -能看到我们在干什么 -灯 是的 |
[32:08] | We have portable lights. But your team cannot work at night. | 我们有手电 但是你们小组不能在晚上工作 |
[32:11] | Why? We only got seven days. We work around the clock. | 为什么? 我们只能待7天必须抓紧一分一秒 |
[32:13] | Five, mister. You have five days, and you’re not safe at night. | 5天 先生 你们只有5天晚上太危险了 |
[32:17] | We’re safe during the day, huh? | 白天就不危险了 哈? |
[32:18] | Listen, were the uniformed bombers brother soldiers? | 那些穿制服的袭击者是友军吗? |
[32:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:24] | Driver, are we late or something? Is there a… | 司机 我们是迟到了还是怎么? 那… |
[32:27] | abu hamza. | 阿布·汉马渣 |
[32:31] | You think he was responsible for these attacks? | 你觉得他是这次袭击的负责人吗? |
[32:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:39] | You don’t know the source of the blast. | 你不知道袭击的主谋 |
[32:41] | You don’t know if there was uniformed officers. | 你不知道警察里是不是有内奸 |
[32:43] | Listen, mister, special agent fleury. | 听着 先生 弗洛瑞特工 |
[32:46] | Forty-seven of my men were blown into hundreds of pieces. | 我有47的手下被炸得血肉横飞 |
[32:48] | That will take months to collect them. | 收齐尸体的碎片就要花几个月 |
[32:50] | Eighty thousands of officers across all the country. | 这个国家大概有八万个警察 |
[32:53] | Thousands of people that can forge identity. | 有几千个人有能力伪造身份 |
[32:56] | I apologize. I’m very sorry i don’t have definitive answers. | 我抱歉 我很遗憾我没有确定的答案 |
[33:03] | Hey, driver, driver, driver! | 嘿 司机 司机 司机 |
[33:12] | It’s a camel. | 是头骆驼 |
[33:13] | That’s, well, it’s good practice, huh? | 这是个很好的演习吧? |
[33:15] | Maybe slower, next time we’ll recognize livestock. | 也许开慢点 我们就能认得出牲畜来了 |
[33:56] | Okay. The bathroom through that door. | 好吧 厕所在门后 |
[34:00] | We tried to give you some privacy. | 我们试着给你一点隐私 |
[34:04] | Actually, i want to put you in the bathroom, | 其实 我本来是想让你住在厕所的 |
[34:07] | but if it’s okay with you this. So… | 但是如果这样可以的话 就… |
[34:11] | and we try to find something pink | 我们也试着找了些粉红色的东西 |
[34:13] | but i wish it will make the job. | 希望这些东西管用 |
[34:16] | Okay, tomorrow we will start working. | 好吧 明天我们开始工作 |
[34:19] | I will come in the morning. | 我明早会回来的 |
[34:21] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:23] | Al ghazi. Yeah? | -嘉兹 -怎么? |
[34:24] | Exactly what time are you coming tomorrow? | 你明天具体几点来? |
[34:26] | Sunrise. Okay. | -日出的时候 -好吧 |
[34:28] | What time is sunrise? | 日出是几点? |
[34:29] | Excuse me! What time is sunrise? | 抱歉 日出是几点? |
[34:32] | When i open this door. Good night. | 日出的时候就是我开门的时候 晚安 |
[34:38] | That’s against fire code. | 这个不符合火警制度啊 |
[34:40] | They don’t have fire codes here, sykes. | 他们这里没有火警制度 赛克斯 |
[34:42] | You’re in the jungle now, baby. Look sharp. | 你现在在原始森林呢 警惕着点 |
[34:44] | Axl, do you have any more lollipops? Blood sugar’s a little low. | Axl 你还有棒棒糖吗? 我血糖有点低 |
[34:49] | Don’t cross this pink line. Stay back. | 别跨过粉红线 往后站 |
[34:52] | You’re real butch after a long flight. | 长途飞行之后你真是个贱人 |
[34:55] | “contrary to the state department policy, | 不顾国务院的政策 |
[34:57] | “the f.b.i. Has sent an investigative team | FBI派出了一队调查小组 |
[34:59] | “to saudi arabia. In so doing, i have come before this committee | 去沙特阿拉伯这样做让我不得不伤感的意识到 |
[35:03] | “with a painful admission. I’ve lost all confidence in the f.b.i. | 我对FBI完全失去了信心 |
[35:08] | “Especially its uppermost echelon.” | 尤其是对FBI的最高上司 |
[35:11] | That’s you, baby. | 那就是你 宝贝 |
[35:13] | “Entrenched and outmoded, the leadership has shown itself fearful | 感到被冒犯并且过时的 这样的领导表现出自己 |
[35:17] | “of the pioneering thoughts this committee and i have tried to imbue. | 对于我以及委员会要其领悟的领袖思想的恐惧 |
[35:22] | “It is thus an agency at contretemps hindering our every effort.” | 这简直是对我们努力的一种蔑视 |
[35:31] | And by “committee,” | 委员会敬上 |
[35:34] | i mean the fucking senate select committee on terror. | 我是说这个该死的参议院用恐怖主义来选择委员 |
[35:37] | So you’re going before the senate select committee | 你要在他们选举之前就去 |
[35:40] | and not to the president who appointed you. | 而且不要去任命你的总统那 |
[35:42] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[35:44] | I bet the president wasn’t the audience you thought he’d be. | 我打赌总统不是你想要的听众 |
[35:47] | I’ll bet the president realized that you can’t have voters asking | 我打赌总统已经意识到你不可能有投票的 |
[35:49] | why the second longest-serving f.b.i. Director got fired for doing his job. | 当他问起为什么FBI头头因为做了本分而被开除了 |
[35:53] | For sending agents to saudi arabia just seven months before mid-term elections. | 就因为在中期选举前七个月的时候派了特工去沙特阿拉伯 |
[35:58] | So you want to bet? | 你想打赌吗? |
[35:59] | Mister attorney general, i obviously already have. | 司法部长先生 我明显打赌了 |
[36:02] | I bet my job. | 我赌上我的工作 |
[36:04] | I’m gonna bury you. | 我会弄垮你的 |
[36:06] | You know, westmoreland made all of us officers write our own obituaries during tet. | 威斯特摩兰任命我们为军官 在越南新年的时候写了自己的讣告 |
[36:11] | When we thought the cong were gonna end it all right there. | 当时我们以为越共会把我们都杀了 |
[36:15] | And once we clued in to the fact that life is finite, | 那时我们认识到生命是有限的 |
[36:18] | the thought of losing it didn’t scare us anymore. | 死亡的想法不再让我们害怕了 |
[36:22] | The end comes no matter what. | 结果怎么样已经无所谓了 |
[36:24] | The only thing that matters is how do you want to go out? | 问题是你想要怎么离开? |
[36:27] | On your feet or on your knees? | 是站着 还是跪着? |
[36:30] | I bring that lesson to this job. | 我把那个教训带到了工作中 |
[36:33] | I act knowing that someday this job will end, no matter what. | 我知道这工作总有一天会结束 不管怎样 |
[36:40] | You should do the same. | 你应该做相同的事情 |
[37:44] | Which one of you is ronald fleury? | 谁是罗纳德 弗洛瑞? |
[37:49] | Damon schmidt, state department. | 达蒙 施密特 国防部的 |
[37:51] | I’m here to make sure that you get out of here okay. | 我是来确定你们能安全的离开的 |
[37:54] | Is this your team right here? Yes. All three of them. | -这是你的小队吗? -是的 一共三个人 |
[37:56] | Hey, everybody, you’re gonna need these. Electrolytes. | 嘿 各位 你们会需要这些的 饮料 |
[37:59] | Good to see you. Some electrolytes for you. | 很高兴看到你 给你些饮料 |
[38:03] | Take that. You don’t want to drop in this heat. | 拿着 你不想在这样的热天倒下的 |
[38:05] | Do you have any idea how much trouble you’re in? | 你明白你有多大的麻烦吗? |
[38:07] | My boss hates you. | 我老板恨死你了 |
[38:09] | He’s furious. | 他很愤怒 |
[38:11] | When you get back home, you’re done. | 等你回去的时候 你死定了 |
[38:12] | If you make it back home. Now here comes the prince. | 如果你能活着回去的话现在王子来了 |
[38:15] | You hold onto his hand and you make sure you don’t let go of it until he does, okay? | 跟他握手的时不要先放手 明白? |
[38:20] | That’s good. We got to dial down the boobies. | 很好 我们要当一次平民了 |
[38:23] | We need to cover these situations. | 我们需要把这些给挡住 |
[38:25] | No verbal response. | 别有意见 |
[38:27] | All right, everybody, here we go. | 好吧 各位 来吧 |
[38:29] | Your excellency, special agent fleury | 阁下 这是特工弗洛瑞 |
[38:32] | of the federal bureau of investigation and his colleagues. | 来自于联邦调查局 这些是他的同事 |
[38:55] | You will honor me with your presence tomorrow at my home. | 如果你明天能够去我家的话我会很荣幸 |
[39:05] | I’ll tell you why this is a win. You documented it and you’re still alive. | 告诉你为什么这是个成就 你被记录下来了而且你还活着 |
[39:09] | I got a plane. It’s fueled up, | 我有架飞机 加满油了 |
[39:10] | it’s ready to go, it’s got your name on it. | 随时可以出发 为你准备 |
[39:12] | You guys want to go, let’s do it. | 你们想走的话 立即可以走 |
[39:14] | You talk a lot. A little too much. | 你说话很多 有点太多了 |
[39:18] | You wearing a vest? | 你穿防弹衣了吗? |
[39:20] | You got nothing. You got nothing, big boy. | 你没穿 你没穿 大男孩 |
[39:22] | You want to tighten up the kevlar. Okay? All right. Offer still stands. | 你应该穿防弹衣的 好吗? 那个 飞机的事情别忘了 |
[39:26] | I’m always ready to go. | 随时准备着 |
[39:38] | So what’d the prince say? | 那个王子说什么了? |
[39:40] | That there are more rules than just not working at night. | 比起不能在晚上工作之外 还有更多的规矩 |
[39:43] | Rules? What rules? | 规矩? 什么规矩 |
[39:44] | It’s a slow roll. | 这是个慢活 |
[39:47] | This whole trip’s gonna be like deep sea fishing in florida. | 这趟旅行就像在佛罗里达州的深海钓鱼 |
[39:49] | We need more security here before we go on. | 在我们继续之前需要更多的警卫 |
[39:52] | Are you fucking kidding me? You got a fucking army. | 你他妈的在开玩笑吗? 你都他妈有一个军队了 |
[39:54] | I’m not kidding you, okay? And don’t talk to me with this language. | 我没开玩笑 好吗? 还有别跟我所脏话 |
[39:58] | You pay 700 bucks for a boat, sit on your can out in the ocean. | 你花700美金租一艘船 然后你就能出海了 |
[40:02] | Crew jumps around, screams, points, throws out fish bait, you catch nothing. | 人们跳来跳去 叫着 指着 乱扔鱼食到最后你什么都捉不到 |
[40:06] | Okay, let’s go inside now, please. | 好吧 让我们进去吧 拜托 |
[40:25] | This is the kind of radical circumstance | 这里真是一个可以提高奥内尔投篮准确率的 |
[40:28] | that could have seriously upped shaq’s free throw percentages. | 极端环境 |
[40:31] | I mean, you take a man, you ship him off to riyadh. | 我是说 你找个人 把他运到利雅德 |
[40:33] | Grant. No cell phones, no girls, no booze. | -格兰特 -没电话 没女孩子 没有酒 |
[40:35] | Look at this website. | 看看这个网站 |
[40:36] | Nothing but being locked in a gym. | 除了被锁在体育馆就啥都没有了 |
[40:39] | He could have been shooting, what, 70, 80 percent? | 他射球的准确率都可以到7 8成了 |
[40:42] | Lakers would still be together. Kobe and shaq, lovers forever. | 那样湖人队就不会解散 科比和奥尼尔永远的爱 |
[40:47] | I don’t know about that part. Kobe’s a hater. | 这部分我不同意 科比不是好东西 |
[40:50] | Fleury, come here and look at this. | 弗洛瑞 过来看看这个 |
[40:52] | It’s a website that went up about a half hour ago, | 这个网站半个小时前刚上线 |
[40:54] | al saha dot something. | 点什么的 |
[40:58] | They so love to flaunt their work. | 他们喜欢炫耀自己的成果 |
[41:07] | Time to go. | 是时候该出发了 |
[41:12] | You won’t need your gear. Not yet. | 你不需要带装备 还不是时候 |
[41:16] | That’s what i thought. | 我就知道 |
[41:18] | The remaining rules. | 剩下的规矩 |
[41:20] | You cannot touch evidence, please leave it. | 你们不能碰证物 不能碰 |
[41:23] | You cannot question anyone without me present, | 没有我在场 你们不能询问任何人 |
[41:26] | touch a dead muslim, or leave my sight at any time. | 也不能碰死去的穆斯林 或者离开我的视线 |
[41:30] | Your safety is my primary concern. | 我最关心的就是你们的安全 |
[41:33] | I thought your primary concern would be the investigation. | 我以为你最关心的应该是调查案子 |
[41:35] | And you would be mistaken. | 那你就错了 |
[41:38] | I think this is one of those “something happens to us, | 我觉得是这样的 如果我们出事了 |
[41:40] | “his head comes off” kind of deals. | 那他脑袋就掉了 |
[41:41] | You’re our babysitter, right? | 你是我们的保姆 是吧? |
[41:43] | We call that a babysitter. | 我们叫这个是保姆 |
[41:44] | Yeah. Who’s running the investigation? | 谁负责这次的调查? |
[41:47] | General abdulmalik. | 阿布达尔马利克将军 |
[41:48] | He has given us permission to walk through the crime scene. | 他准许我们走过犯罪现场 |
[41:51] | Walk through? Shit. Walk through? | -走过? 我靠 -走过? |
[41:52] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[41:53] | -Where are you going, mr. Fleury? -You’re not in charge. | -你要去哪? 弗洛瑞先生? -你不是负责人 |
[41:55] | I’m gonna go find somebody that’s in charge, so i can get | 我去找这里的负责人 这样我就能 |
[41:57] | some clarification on what’s going on. | 问清楚这到底是怎么回事了 |
[41:58] | Okay, there is nothing to clarify. | 没什么不清楚的 |
[41:59] | Yes, the hell there is! You think i flew over here for 18 hours, | 有 当然他妈的有! 我坐了18个小时的飞机过来 |
[42:02] | and you gonna tell us we can walk through? | 然后你告诉我我们可以走过现场而已? |
[42:03] | I don’t know what kind of game you playing. I’m not that guy! | 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 我没那么好欺负! |
[42:05] | Listen. This is not a game show, mr. Fleury. | 听着 这不是什么游戏 弗洛瑞先生 |
[42:09] | And definitely there are no deals made here. | 更重要的是这些没有商量的余地 |
[42:11] | There is me telling you what you may or may not do. | 我只是告诉你什么可以做什么不可以做 |
[42:14] | And there is you doing it. That’s it. | 然后你就去做 就这样 |
[42:15] | You gonna tell me what to do. | 你告诉我该做什么 |
[42:18] | You will be permitted to walk through the crime scene | 当我们确定犯罪现场时安全了之后 |
[42:20] | when we determine it is safe, that’s it. | 你们才准许走过 就这样 |
[42:23] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[42:27] | By the way, i don’t like your jokes. | 还有 我不喜欢你的笑话 |
[42:32] | What about witnesses? | 目击者呢? |
[42:37] | The witnesses? | 目击者? |
[42:39] | So you haven’t interviewed the witnesses? | 你们没问过目击者? |
[42:42] | Not yet. | 没有 |
[42:43] | Can we do that? | 我们能问吗? |
[43:03] | We didn’t really see anything. | 我们没看到什么 |
[43:05] | It was so fast and so loud. | 一切都发生的太快了 很响 |
[43:08] | So nobody saw anything? | 就是说没人看到什么啦? |
[43:10] | I hit the deck. The place was going rambo. | 我撞到地板上了 这地方都疯了 |
[43:13] | Guns, guns, guns. | 枪 枪 枪 |
[43:15] | We went into our safe room. | 我们进了安全屋 |
[43:17] | Safe room, what’s that? That room right there. | -安全屋 那是什么? -那边的那个房间 |
[43:20] | Earl got an allowance of about $15,000 when we moved here to build it. | 我们刚搬来的时候收到一笔一万五千美金的补助 我们就修了它 |
[43:26] | We stayed in here, till we heard the screams. | 我们一直呆在里面 直到我们听到了惨叫 |
[43:30] | Yeah, those kids were screaming, all right. | 对 那些孩子在惨叫 是的 |
[43:33] | That’s what got me out of the house. Them kids. | 那些孩子让我走出去看了看 |
[43:35] | Which kids are those? | 是谁的孩子? |
[43:37] | Tracy jackson. She lived next door. | 特蕾西 杰克逊的 她住隔壁 |
[43:42] | She was murdered looking out of her own window, in front of her children. | 她在往窗外看的时候被杀了 就在她孩子面前 |
[43:46] | Jacksons didn’t have a safe room. | 杰克逊家没有安全屋 |
[43:58] | Mr. Jackson? | 杰克逊先生? |
[44:04] | Mr. Jackson. Aaron jackson? | 杰克逊先生 你是亚伦 杰克逊吗? |
[44:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:10] | You keep him away from me! | 让他离我远点! |
[44:11] | Hold on, hold on. | 冷静 冷静 |
[44:13] | Special agent f.b.i. Ronald fleury. | 我是FBI探员罗纳德 弗洛瑞 |
[44:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[44:16] | That’s… whoa, whoa. | 那是… |
[44:18] | They’re the ones that attacked us. | 他们就是袭击我们的人 |
[44:20] | We don’t know that just yet. | 这些我们暂时还不知道 |
[44:22] | That’s what i’m here for. | 这是我来这的原因 |
[44:23] | I just need to ask the boys some questions about maybe something | 我想问问你孩子们些问题 关于 |
[44:26] | that they saw the other night. | 那天晚上发生的事情 |
[44:27] | What do you want to ask my boys about the other night? | 你问我孩子那天晚上的事情干什么? |
[44:29] | I told you… | 我告诉你了… |
[44:31] | what do you want to ask them about? | 你想问他们什么? |
[44:32] | You want to ask them about watching their mother bleed to death? | 你想问他们怎么看着自己的妈妈流血而死吗? |
[44:34] | Is that what you want to ask my boys? | 你想问这些吗? |
[44:37] | My 5-year-old boy, when i got home, had a box of band-aids | 我回家的时候看到我五岁的儿子拿着一盒子创可贴 |
[44:41] | and he was trying to put his mama’s mouth back on. | 试着把他妈妈的嘴给粘回原处 |
[44:50] | Is this what mohammed the prophet… | 这就是那个哲学家穆罕默德… |
[44:52] | oh, come on, man, let’s not have a fight. | 哦 拜托 老兄 我们别引起争端 |
[44:53] | Is this what allah wants? You know that, this isn’t… | -这就是阿拉真主想要的吗? -你明白 你这样… |
[44:55] | this isn’t gonna bring your wife back. | 这样不会让你妻子复活 |
[44:56] | Does allah love your kids more than he does mine? | 真主爱你们的孩子比爱我的更多吗? |
[44:59] | Does allah love your wife more than he does mine? | 真主爱你们的老婆比爱我的更多吗? |
[45:02] | Leave me the fuck alone and do not come back to my house! | 他妈的离我远点别再回来了! |
[45:04] | I’ll leave you alone, but just… | 我就走 但是… |
[45:06] | i should have went home a long goddamn time ago! | 我他妈该早点回家的! |
[45:18] | This is the big explosion. | 这是那个大爆炸 |
[45:21] | About one hour into the rescue. | 大概在救援开始的一小时之后 |
[45:48] | Where did the water come from? | 这些水是从哪来的? |
[45:49] | They hit a water main? | 他们炸了水管吗? |
[45:51] | Water main? | 水管? |
[45:52] | Yeah, where’d the water come from? | 是啊 这些水从哪里来的? |
[45:53] | From a water pipe? They break one? | 是从水管来的吗? 他们弄断了一根? |
[45:55] | No, it’s from the tanks of this fire engine. | 不是 这是从救火车水箱里出来的 |
[46:01] | This is the water that didn’t, how you say it, evaporate in the blast. | 这些水没有 怎么说 在爆炸里蒸发 |
[46:05] | This truck used to be here? | 这卡车本来在这? |
[46:07] | We think so. | 我们认为是的 |
[46:09] | This hole is the case. Your men are contaminating this. | 这个洞口时关键 你的人在破坏它 |
[46:15] | You understand evidence? Little things that are clues. | 你明白什么是证物吗? 细小但是能够提供线索的东西 |
[46:18] | Clues can be very helpful to a fellow trying to solve a crime. | 想要破案 线索是很重要的 |
[46:23] | You want to go into the hole? | 你想进这个坑里? |
[46:24] | Yeah! Absolutely. | 是! 当然 |
[46:26] | No. | 不行 |
[46:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[46:32] | Who was running security? | 谁负责这里的安全? |
[46:34] | Security here is a combination of police | 这里的安全由警察 |
[46:37] | and national guards of… | 和国民警卫队… |
[46:42] | Mr. Sykes! Please come back. | 赛克斯先生 请回来 |
[46:54] | Please. | 请 |
[47:06] | This vehicle was stolen. | 这车是被偷的 |
[47:08] | A team outside the blast radius, shooting at anything, everyone. | 这个小队在爆炸范围之外 胡乱扫射 |
[47:12] | Sergeant haytham ended this part. | 海森军士把这些人搞定了 |
[47:23] | Were any of the shooters your men? Real saudi police? | 那些枪手里有你们的人吗? 真正的沙特警察? |
[47:26] | No, they weren’t. | 没 他们不是警察 |
[47:35] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[47:39] | There were two officers in the car. Both of them were executed. | 这车里有两个警官 都被杀死了 |
[47:46] | And those were your men. I’m sorry. | 那些是你的人 我很遗憾 |
[47:54] | Car was parked here, backed in? | 车本来停在这 倒进去的? |
[47:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:56] | They were attacked from the front, | 他们被从正面袭击 |
[47:57] | so they must have assumed they were fellow officers. | 他们一定认为那些人是自己的同伴 |
[47:59] | These guys been identified yet? | 认出这些家伙了吗? |
[48:01] | Not yet. It’s likely that the four men prayed in the same mosque. | 还没有 但是好像这四个人是在同一个清真寺祈祷的 |
[48:04] | That’s enough to identify them? | 这些足够能找到他们的身份吗? |
[48:06] | If it’s in suweidi, yes. | 如果在苏威迪的话 足够了 |
[48:07] | Suweidi? | 苏威迪? |
[48:08] | Suweidi’s a known militant stronghold. | 苏威迪是个有名的战斗据点 |
[48:10] | Al qaeda could recruit from the storefronts. | 基地组织可能是在那里招募士兵的 |
[48:12] | Is there any way we can check out those surrounding buildings. | 我们能不能检查下周围的建筑? |
[48:14] | Like especially that one right there. | 特别是那一栋 |
[48:15] | Why? From the posting on the internet | -为什么? -从因特网上的视频来看 |
[48:17] | the attack was filmed from a high vantage point | 摄录袭击的人是从高角度拍摄的 |
[48:19] | and that building right there looks over the whole crime scene. | 那边的建筑能够俯瞰整个现场 |
[48:22] | It’s outside the walls. | 但是那在围墙之外 |
[48:24] | Come on now, this is damn insane. | 拜托 这真他妈的疯了 |
[48:25] | We got enough security to invade north korea and suweidi… | 这里的军力都能进攻北朝鲜和苏威迪了 |
[48:27] | you don’t know what you are talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[48:29] | Can we just ask? | 我们问问行吗? |
[48:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:35] | All right. We’ll be in the community center. | 好吧 我们会在社区中心 |
[48:55] | How many virgins will be available to you upon entry | 在你的来世会有多少处女进入你的生活 |
[49:01] | into the afterlife here, if you follow what the zealots follow in this stuff? | 如果你按照…什么样的人会按照这上面的东西做啊? |
[49:08] | Seventy. | 70个 |
[49:10] | That’s incorrect. | 错了 |
[50:37] | Hey, buddy, how you doing? | 嘿 伙计 你好吗? |
[50:39] | I’m in saudi arabia. | 我在沙特阿拉伯 |
[50:40] | Yeah, you remember where i showed you on the map? | 对 还记得我在地图上给你指的那个地方吗? |
[50:44] | Well, right now i’m sitting in the gym-slash-hotel. | 嗯 我现在住在 体育馆酒店 |
[50:50] | What? Yeah, fran is, fran’s around. | 什么? 对 弗兰在呢 弗兰就在附近 |
[50:55] | We, we… yeah, i saw him. | 我们 我们…对 我见过他了 |
[51:00] | He is… he’s, he’s tall as ever. | 他…他还像以前一样高 |
[51:05] | Yeah, and we’re looking for the bad guy. | 对 我们在抓坏人 |
[51:08] | And i’m gonna get some sleep. Yeah, i’m gonna go to bed. | 我要睡了 对 我要睡了 |
[51:12] | I love you, too. All right, bye. | 我也爱你 好了 就这样 拜拜 |
[51:38] | We have permission. | 请求被准许了 |
[51:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[51:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:24] | There’s the building. That’s the rooftop. Yeah. | -就是这个建筑 那个屋顶 -是的 |
[52:33] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[52:34] | What’s the problem? | 什么麻烦? |
[53:01] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[53:02] | All right, easy, easy, easy. Fleury, stop fleury. Careful. Leave it! | 好啦 别冲动 别冲动弗洛瑞 住手 弗洛瑞 小心 住手! |
[53:11] | Fuck! Al ghazi! | 我操! 嘉兹! |
[53:14] | Tell me he didn’t blow out my eardrum. | 希望他没把我耳膜震坏 |
[53:16] | Is it fucking bleeding? | 这他妈的流血了吗? |
[53:17] | It’s all right. There’s no blood. | 没事的 没流血 |
[53:23] | Come on, you okay? Let’s get up. Janet, you okay? Let’s get up. | 过来 你还好吗? 站起来珍妮特 你还好吗? 起来 |
[53:34] | Are you okay? Come on, janet. | -你没事吧? -过来 珍妮特 |
[53:36] | Are you okay? No, are you okay? He slapped you. | -你没事吧? -没事 你没事吧? 他打得是你 |
[53:37] | I’m good. I’m good. Thanks. | 我很好 我很好 谢谢 |
[53:39] | You sure? Let me look at you. | 你确定? 我看看 |
[53:40] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[53:41] | All right. Come on, let’s go up. | 没事 来吧 我们上楼 |
[53:52] | Fleury, look at this. | 弗洛瑞 看看这个 |
[53:53] | There’s the front gate, the police car and the bomb site. | 那是前门 警车还有爆炸的地方 |
[53:57] | And look. That’s about the same angle, right? | 看这个 是差不多的角度 是吧? |
[54:00] | Yeah. Al ghazi, have you seen the video on al saha? | 是的 嘉兹 你看过al saha网站上的视频了吗? |
[54:04] | Look. Look right through there. Same exact thing. | 看 从这里看 完全是一样的 |
[54:08] | This is too pretty of a plan to be hatched in just one day. | 只用一天是不可能完成这么完美的计划的 |
[54:10] | He had to come here a couple of times. | 他一定来过这里好几次 |
[54:13] | This man is a saudi. | 这是个沙特人 |
[54:16] | See, if foreigners were here, | 看 如果外国人来这的话 |
[54:18] | someone would say something. | 一定有人会报告的 |
[54:20] | So maybe abu hamza? Could be. | -可能是阿布·汉马渣吧? -有可能 |
[54:23] | Yeah. Then we should ask around. Get out of here and some people… | 我们应该四处问问 去找几个外面的人… |
[54:25] | they won’t tell you anything. | 他们什么都不会说的 |
[54:26] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[54:27] | He’s like robin hood to you. | 阿布·汉马渣就像是你们的罗宾汉 |
[54:30] | People feel sympathy to him. | 人民都同情他 |
[54:32] | Well, we know two things. | 好吧 现在我们知道两件事情 |
[54:34] | We know he was saudi, we know he was here. | 我们知道这人是个沙特人 他来过这里 |
[54:36] | That’s two big answers in two minutes. | 两分钟之内我们就找到了两个重要的答案 |
[54:37] | Imagine if we had a couple of days. | 想象下如果我们有两天的时间 |
[54:39] | General malik, he’s got his heart in the right place, | 马利克将军 他是有查案的那个心 |
[54:41] | but he is clearly not an investigator. | 但他明显没有个做调查者的能力 |
[54:44] | Now listen. Let me help you. | 听着 让我帮你 |
[54:48] | It’s a detonator. Where you… | 雷管 你从哪里… |
[54:50] | yeah, it’s a gift from us to you. | 这是我们给你的一个礼物 |
[54:51] | We found it at the bomb site. Run with that. | 我们在爆炸现场找到的 用这个 |
[54:56] | Leavitt! Yeah? | -李维特! -怎么? |
[54:59] | Hey, where, where are you going? | 嘿 你 你要去哪? |
[55:00] | You got a lot of evidence here. We’d like to bag it. | 这里有很多证物 我们要收集一下 |
[55:03] | No, no we have five minutes… | 不行 不行 我们只有五分钟 |
[55:04] | fucking bullshit. We’re here to collect evidence. | 真他妈扯淡 我们来这是为了收集证物的 |
[55:06] | Why you say this bad word? | 你为什么说脏话? |
[55:07] | We’re not fucking tourists here, all right. | 我们不是他妈的恐怖分子 好吗? |
[55:09] | Why you say these bad words? | 你为什么要说脏话? |
[55:10] | I’m getting the kit. Fleury, talk to this guy. | -我去拿工具 -弗洛瑞 跟他说说 |
[55:12] | I would bring a soap and wash your mouth! What do you think? | 我要找个肥皂洗洗你的嘴巴 你觉得如何? |
[55:17] | Leavitt! | 李维特! |
[55:18] | Yeah, it’s leavitt, not livette. | 对 我叫李维特 不是李维铁 |
[55:20] | I’m not a goddamn french-canadian. | 我可不是个加法混血种 |
[55:25] | Tonight we have the dinner in the palace. | 今晚我们在王宫里进餐 |
[55:30] | Miss mayes, she can’t be there. | 梅尔斯小姐 她不能出席 |
[55:34] | It’s only men. Only men? | -只有男人能出席 -只有男人? |
[55:36] | Yeah, you know, tradition. | 对 你知道 传统要求 |
[55:38] | That’s gonna be boring. No women? | 那会很无聊的 没有女人? |
[55:40] | No. Just men. | 没有 只有男人 |
[55:41] | No women allowed. All right. | 不准许女性出席 好吧 |
[55:42] | Only men. Yeah. | 只有男人 好吧 |
[55:44] | You wait. No. | -你等下 -不 |
[55:45] | Janet. He wants to tell you something. | 珍妮特 他有事跟你说 |
[55:52] | What? | 什么事? |
[55:54] | How’s your ear? It is good? | 你耳朵还好吧? 还好吧? |
[55:56] | It’s the right one or the left? | 是左边那个还是右边那个? |
[57:20] | How many princes are there? | 这国家一共多少个王子? |
[57:21] | Over 5,000. | 五千个左右吧 |
[57:23] | Does every prince get a palace this big? | 每个王子都有个这么大的宫殿吗? |
[57:24] | Some get bigger. | 有些更大的 |
[57:26] | And who pays for all this? | 谁付的钱啊? |
[57:27] | Exxon? Chevron? Shell? | 埃克森美孚? 雪佛龙? 壳牌? |
[57:30] | Serious now, the prince will talk to you like subjects. | 严肃点 王子会像跟东西一样跟你们说话 |
[57:34] | If he gives you to hold his raptor, do not flinch. | 如果他让你帮他拿着他的猎鹰 别害怕 |
[57:37] | It is a compliment. | 这是一种恭维 |
[57:38] | His what? Hold his rapture? | 他的什么? 捕捉他的喜悦? |
[57:43] | His talons slice bones. | 他的爪子可以抓断骨头 |
[57:46] | That right? | 是吗? |
[57:48] | That’s my most prolific hunter. | 这是我最多产的猎手了 |
[57:51] | I try to teach his friend over there, | 我也试过教他那边的朋友 |
[57:53] | but i fear it is something you are born with or not. | 但是我恐怕这是种与生俱来的天赋 |
[57:56] | You agree, mr. Ronald? | 你同意吗? 罗纳德先生? |
[57:58] | Innate or not at all? | 天生的天赋是不能后天学来的? |
[57:59] | I do. | 我同意 |
[58:01] | What have you seen so far in our kingdom? | 你在我们王国都看到了什么? |
[58:03] | I know that i can arrange a safari for you and your colleagues. | 我可以为你和你的同事安排一次旅行 |
[58:08] | Safari? | 旅行? |
[58:11] | Well… | 这个 |
[58:21] | i’ll tell you what i’ve seen. I’ve seen… | 我告诉你我看到了什么 我看到… |
[58:28] | i’ve seen that the man that planned the worst crime in your kingdom’s history | 我看到 那个在你国家历史上犯下最严重罪行的男人 |
[58:31] | is without a doubt saudi. | 毫无疑问的是个沙特人 |
[58:39] | If you walk three kilometers from the compound, | 如果你从聚集区走三公里 |
[58:42] | you will find the rooftop where the attacks were planned. | 你会找到他们策划这起袭击所在的屋顶 |
[58:45] | I’ve seen a person in this room who’s “born with it.” | 在这间屋子里我看到了一个您所谓的”有天赋”的人 |
[58:49] | Colonel al ghazi. Everything that i’m telling you mr. Al ghazi told us | 嘉兹上校 我刚才说的一切都是嘉兹先生告诉我们的 |
[58:54] | while he was observing the crime scenes and protecting us. | 他仔细观察犯罪现场 也很好的保护了我们 |
[58:57] | He wasn’t even on duty. | 他甚至都不是这个的负责人 |
[58:58] | So i agree with you that instincts like this cannot be taught. | 所以我对于你所说的有些东西是不能教出来的看法很同意 |
[59:01] | Not to falcons, and definitely not to sang generals. | 不是这个 肯定也不是对那些将军 |
[59:05] | I know you want him caught. We want him caught. | 我知道你想抓住他 我们也想 |
[59:08] | So let us help you. | 所以让我们帮忙吧 |
[59:11] | America’s not perfect, not at all, i’ll be the first to say that, | 美国不是完美的 一点也不 我绝对承认 |
[59:14] | but we are good at this. | 但是我们对于这行是很在行的 |
[59:16] | Allow us to help your men go catch this criminal. | 请准许我们帮助你的人抓住罪犯 |
[59:33] | The rules for tonight still stand, | 今晚规矩照旧 |
[59:35] | but tomorrow is a new day. | 但是明天就是崭新的一天 |
[59:37] | All right, ghazi. | 好吧 嘉兹 |
[59:38] | Look at you mr. Al ghazi. | 看看你 嘉兹先生 |
[59:39] | Coming through. You feeling your power, huh? | 你感到自己的力量了 是吧? |
[59:41] | Yeah, of course. You feel his power? He’s real powerful. | -是的 当然 -你感到他的力量了吗? 非常强大 |
[59:43] | We made a success tonight, correct or not? | 我们今晚成功了 是还是不是? |
[59:45] | We need to party. | 我们要办个派对 |
[59:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:06] | Okay. Give him half, you keep half. | 好的 给他一半 自己留一半 |
[1:00:07] | Tell him pass them out around the compound, | 让他在营地里散发出去 |
[1:00:09] | see if they recognize anything. | 看看有没有人能认出什么 |
[1:00:13] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[1:00:30] | Need a little check? Huh? | 要检查检查吗? |
[1:00:33] | You big queer. I can… never mind. | 你个同性恋 我可以…算了 |
[1:00:38] | Gonna have to get a little dirty, people. | 要弄脏点了 同志们 |
[1:00:41] | Yeah, you got to get dirty. Nasty, filthy! | 是的 你们要弄得很脏 非常脏! |
[1:00:47] | All right, fellows, what we need to do is get this water out of here. | 好吧 伙计们 我们要做的就是把水弄干 |
[1:00:51] | So we can see what’s really going on down here. | 这样我们就能看到下面到底怎么了 |
[1:00:56] | You understand? | 你们明白么? |
[1:00:59] | See, something drivable blew up. | 看着 有个可以驾驶的东西爆炸了 |
[1:01:10] | Let’s dry up this hole to see if we can’t figure out what she was. | 我们要把这里弄干看看到底是什么 |
[1:01:14] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:01:19] | Who’s got a pump? | 你有水泵? |
[1:01:21] | Pump? | 水泵? |
[1:01:22] | Yeah, a pump. Pump out the water. | 对 水泵 可以抽水的 |
[1:01:47] | You cannot touch any muslim. | 你不能碰穆斯林 |
[1:01:49] | So tell me what to do, i’ll do it. | 告诉我该怎么做 我来做 |
[1:01:51] | Yeah, come over here then. Take this. | 好吧 过来 拿着这个 |
[1:01:54] | This finger also? I push it? Yes, please. | -这个手指也要吗? 压一下? -是的 谢谢 |
[1:01:58] | Really clean on the… that’s what’s important. | 要弄得清晰一点…这是关键 |
[1:02:03] | Okay. Good. The non-muslim bodies, where are they? | 好的 很好 那些非穆斯林的尸体在哪? |
[1:02:09] | We have them in the next tent. | 在隔壁的帐篷里 |
[1:02:10] | I need to see them. | 我得去看看 |
[1:02:13] | Just take a look at these and see if you recognize any of them please. | 看看这个 看你能不能认出谁来 |
[1:02:16] | Oh, those are horrible. | 哦 这个真可怕 |
[1:02:19] | No, i’m sorry, i don’t recognize either of them. | 不 抱歉 我一个都不认识 |
[1:02:25] | You know, that chair outside looks like it gets a lot of wear. | 外面的那张椅子看来经常有人坐 |
[1:02:27] | It looks comfortable. | 看着挺舒服 |
[1:02:29] | yeah, it is. That’s my mom’s chair. | 对啊 是的 那是我妈妈的椅子 |
[1:02:31] | She spends a lot of time out there? | 她经常坐在外面? |
[1:02:32] | Yeah, all day. | 对 一整天 |
[1:02:33] | All day, huh? Where is she? | 一整天? 她在哪呢? |
[1:02:36] | She’s sleeping now. | 她现在在睡觉 |
[1:02:38] | Then let’s wake her up. | 那我们去叫她起床吧 |
[1:02:40] | I’ve seen him. | 我见过他 |
[1:02:41] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:02:44] | Like a week ago. | 大概一个星期以前吧 |
[1:02:46] | Twice, i’ve seen him watering with the garden crews. | 两次 我见过他和园丁们一起浇水 |
[1:02:49] | And i thought that was funny. | 我觉得挺有意思的 |
[1:02:51] | Funny how? | 为什么有意思啊? |
[1:02:52] | He was a saudi, i’m pretty sure. The gardener. | 这个园丁 我很确定是个沙特人 |
[1:02:58] | Yeah? Well, saudis, like americans | -所以? -沙特人 像美国人一样 不干体力活的 |
[1:03:00] | don’t do manual labor. | 不干体力活 |
[1:03:02] | Blowing leaves is beneath them. | 吹叶子之类的活不是他们干的 |
[1:03:43] | The gardener. We know who he is. I want to take you somewhere. | 这个园丁 我们知道他是谁我想带你去个地方 |
[1:03:47] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:03:48] | Someone who can lead us to catch the big dogs. | 去找一个能让我们抓到大狗的人 |
[1:03:51] | More like the big fish. | 应该说大鱼 |
[1:03:52] | Big fish? | 大鱼? |
[1:03:53] | Yeah, big fish. | 对 大鱼 |
[1:03:57] | A dog… a dog is more bigger than a fish. | 狗…狗要比鱼大的多 |
[1:04:02] | Yeah, i don’t… i didn’t make it up. | 是啊 我…这不是我编出来的 |
[1:04:11] | Don’t count on me to do the things i’ve done before | 别指望我干以前我干过的活… |
[1:04:21] | so why’d you get into this, al ghazi? | 你为什么要干这个呢 嘉兹? |
[1:04:22] | Into what? | 干什么? |
[1:04:24] | Being a cop. Why’d you get into being a cop? | 当警察啊 你为什么要当个警察? |
[1:04:26] | I mean, with all this violence and chaos, it seems so crazy. | 我是说 有这么多暴力和混乱 这简直是疯了 |
[1:04:29] | It’s because of… | 那是因为… |
[1:04:32] | the green beast. The what? | -绿怪兽 -什么? |
[1:04:34] | The green beast. | 绿怪兽 |
[1:04:36] | What the hell is the green beast? | 啥事绿怪兽? |
[1:04:37] | It’s a tv show when i was kid. | 是我小时候看过的一个电视剧 |
[1:04:39] | You know, a man who turns green | 你知道 一个人 |
[1:04:41] | when he’s very angry, he turns green and… | 当他生气的时候 他就变绿了… |
[1:04:44] | oh, oh, oh, yeah, the hulk. | 哦 哦 哦 知道了 绿巨人 |
[1:04:45] | Yeah, you know. He was killing just bad people, because they did wrong. | 是啊 你知道 他只杀坏人 因为他们做错事了 |
[1:04:50] | Yeah. Yeah, “don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when i’m angry.” | 是啊 “不要惹火我你不会喜欢生气时的我” |
[1:04:54] | Ah, you know also steve austin? | 你知道 还有史蒂文·奥斯丁 |
[1:04:56] | Yeah, six million dollar man! | 是啊 《无敌金刚》 |
[1:04:58] | Now, that’s my shit. That’s my shit. | 我们总算有点相同爱好了 |
[1:05:00] | What? You need bathroom, you mean? | 怎么? 你要上厕所? |
[1:05:01] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:05:02] | I can stop here if you want. No, no, no. | -我可以停下来的 -不 不 不 |
[1:05:05] | Cause when those lights go on at night | 因为晚上把这些灯打开 |
[1:05:09] | and light up the playgrounds then | 照亮整个操场 然后… |
[1:06:08] | Sir? Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[1:06:32] | Something cooking. | 有苗头了 |
[1:06:52] | That’s a gurney. | 是部推车 |
[1:06:55] | Son of a bitch. | 我日 |
[1:06:57] | oh, god. You know what those sons of bitches did? | 天哪 你知道那群杂种干了什么? |
[1:07:01] | They blew up an ambulance. | 他们炸了整部救护车 |
[1:07:04] | Oh, man. Now that is nasty! | 老天 太卑鄙了 |
[1:07:07] | Low-down. | 真可耻 |
[1:07:10] | I’m 42 years old. | 我42岁了 |
[1:07:14] | I have two daughters and a son. | 我有两个女儿和一个儿子 |
[1:07:19] | Beautiful son. | 儿子很漂亮 |
[1:07:20] | And i find myself in a place where i no longer care | 我现在已经… |
[1:07:23] | about why we are attacked. | 不再在乎我们受袭的原因 |
[1:07:26] | I only care that 100 people woke up a few mornings ago, | 我只在乎那100多名士兵几天前… |
[1:07:31] | had no idea it was their last. | 醒来时却不知道自己的末日到了 |
[1:07:34] | When we catch the man who murdered these people, | 只要我们抓到那个杀人凶手 |
[1:07:38] | i don’t care to ask even one question. | 我一个问题都不会问 |
[1:07:41] | I want to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[1:07:45] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[1:07:50] | Yes, i do. | 是的 我明白 |
[1:07:59] | So, is your first name colonel? | 你就叫上校? |
[1:08:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:08:04] | Your first name. What’s your first name? | 名字 你叫什么? |
[1:08:06] | Faris. | 法瑞斯 |
[1:08:07] | Faris. | 法瑞斯 |
[1:08:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:08:09] | Officer faris. | 法瑞斯长官 |
[1:08:19] | Friend, hold up! | 朋友 等等 |
[1:08:31] | Shit. Give me that shovel. | 该死 把铲子给我 |
[1:08:37] | Oh, we got something good, man. | 我们有个大家伙 伙计 |
[1:08:40] | That grapple? | 那个大抓斗 |
[1:08:43] | Get the keys to it. I need it down here. | 找钥匙来 我要那辆抓斗车 |
[1:08:47] | Thanks, bud. | 谢了 伙计 |
[1:09:25] | See that man, through the window? | 看到窗里的那个人了吗? |
[1:09:27] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[1:09:28] | Izz al din. | 艾咨 丁 |
[1:09:29] | He joined bin laden when al qaeda brought the fight to the royal family. | 他在基地组织和皇室打仗时加入了本拉登的队伍 |
[1:09:33] | Does he know where bin laden is? No, no, no, no, no. | -他知道本拉登在哪儿? -不 不 不 |
[1:09:35] | ‘Cause that’d be a real big promotion for me, if i could get that one. | 如果他真得知道 我可要升大官了 |
[1:09:38] | He turned himself in last year during an amnesty. | 他在去年大赦时自首了 |
[1:09:41] | He’s now part of a new government effort, to balance the experience of saudi youth. | 现在为新政府效力安稳沙特阿拉伯的年轻人 |
[1:09:45] | Oh, he’s doing community service. Yes. | -哦 他在做社工 -是的 |
[1:09:48] | Okay. Yes. | -好吧 -是的 |
[1:10:37] | The man who made war on al rahmah is someone his age. | 把拉马变成战场的是和他差不多年龄的人 |
[1:10:47] | A man who can plan mass murder of women and children | 一个能屠杀这么多女人和小孩 |
[1:10:51] | and then go home and sleep soundly, | 还能回家睡得安稳的人 |
[1:10:53] | that kind of man is supremely difficult to catch. | 要抓这种人是非常困难的 |
[1:10:56] | How does he know he slept soundly? | 他怎么知道那个人能睡安稳? |
[1:11:03] | Because he hasn’t stopped. | 因为他还没有停止杀人 |
[1:11:09] | You stop only when dead faces don’t let you sleep. | 当死人的面孔扰得你无法入睡的时候你才会收手 |
[1:11:13] | Is that why you quit? | 你因为这个而退出的? |
[1:11:22] | Seventeen days without sleep will make you quit anything. | 让你失眠整整十七天 肯定受不了 |
[1:11:35] | American military detonator. | 美军的雷管 |
[1:11:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:11:39] | How would they get it? | 他们怎么弄到手的? |
[1:11:48] | There are several ways to get this military equipment. | 有几个办法获得军事装备 |
[1:11:52] | But not everyone can get it. | 但不是每个人都能做到 |
[1:11:53] | Could abu hamza get ’em? | 阿布·汉马渣能做到吗? ? |
[1:12:07] | Absolutely, yes. | 当然可以 |
[1:12:10] | Then ask him if he knows where i can find abu hamza. | 那问他我怎么才能找到阿布·汉马渣. |
[1:12:16] | Did you say something funny? ‘Cause i didn’t say something funny. | 你说笑话了吗? 我可没说什么好笑的话 |
[1:12:18] | Abu hamza, he is like ghost. | 阿布·汉马渣 他就像个幽灵 |
[1:12:22] | Abu hamza like a ghost. | 阿布·汉马渣就像个幽灵 |
[1:12:23] | Yeah, i got that. | 是的 我明白 |
[1:12:25] | I understood that. | 我明白你的意思 |
[1:12:29] | You need… | 你需要… |
[1:12:30] | yeah, prayers, luck and… | 是是 要祈祷 要运气 还要… |
[1:12:32] | handshakes. | 握手 |
[1:12:41] | Every bomb maker at some point gets bitten by his own work. | 每一个炸弹制造者都会有遭报应的时候 |
[1:13:11] | Okay, chief. | 怎样 老大 |
[1:13:19] | It’s hospital identification. | 是医院的标志 |
[1:13:21] | You know it? Yes. | -你能看出来? -是的 |
[1:13:23] | Call it in. | 把大家叫过来 |
[1:13:24] | Look who got the big clue! | 某人发现大线索了! |
[1:13:27] | It’s some pretty soft skin, i’ll bet you, too. | 我打赌你的皮肤也很嫩 |
[1:13:29] | You know, that mud looked pretty good. | 你知道 这些泥巴能美容 |
[1:13:30] | Hey, hey, come on, that’s my only shirt, grant! | 喂 拜托我就这一件汗衫 格兰特! |
[1:13:36] | The ambulance was stolen from king fahd hospital, three days before the bombing. | 救护车是爆炸三天前从法赫德国王医院里被盗的 |
[1:13:41] | I got 20 men that rotated shifts on the stolen ambulance. | 我有那辆被盗救护车上20名轮班执勤人员的名单 |
[1:13:46] | One of them is very important. He’s in our interest. | 其中一个人很重要他是我们的线索之一 |
[1:13:50] | His name is muaath al abdullah. This is fahd al abdullah, his brother. | 他叫木阿·斯阿布德拉这是法德·阿布德拉 他弟弟 |
[1:13:54] | The one that haytham shot. | 被海森打死的那个 |
[1:13:56] | So where’s muaath? | 那木阿在哪儿? |
[1:13:57] | We are going now there. Let’s go. | -我们正要去那里 -出发 |
[1:14:00] | Bring your vests. | 穿上你们的马甲 |
[1:15:33] | Fingerprints are on the other side. | 找指纹你摸另一边 |
[1:15:35] | I’m not looking for fingerprints. | 我没在找指纹 |
[1:15:38] | Then what are you doing? | 那你在做什么? |
[1:15:39] | Fingers. | 手指 |
[1:15:55] | Pictures of the compound. American embassy. | 居民营的照片美国大使馆 |
[1:16:05] | Japan. | 日本 |
[1:16:06] | It’s the coalition. All these countries have troops in iraq. | 都是联盟国这些国家都有部队在伊拉克 |
[1:16:15] | This is meaningless, man. This is pointless. | 这些毫无用处 该死白费力气了 |
[1:16:21] | What he say? | 他说什么? |
[1:16:22] | The prince. Fuck. | -王子来了 -该死 |
[1:16:35] | Ghazi. | 嘉兹 |
[1:16:39] | Was anyone hurt? | 有过人受伤吗? |
[1:16:40] | No, nothing. Everything under control. | 没有没事 我们控制了局面 |
[1:16:42] | Relax. Were there any pictures taken? | 放松有没有被拍到照片? |
[1:16:44] | No picture. Nothing, the team was safe. Everything good. | 没有照片 没有 小队很安全一切顺利 |
[1:16:47] | I’m taking them out of here. They’re getting on a plane | 我要带他们走王子一离开后 |
[1:16:49] | as soon as the prince leaves, all right? Where are they right now? | 他们就要上飞机 好吗? 他们在哪儿? |
[1:16:52] | They are inside. Are they? | -在里面 -里面? |
[1:16:55] | Hello. Yes, sir, everybody’s safe. | 喂? 是的 长官队员都很安全 |
[1:16:58] | No, i’m next to the corpses right now, | 不 我身边都是尸体 |
[1:17:00] | but i don’t think this is the end of this, sir. | 但我不认为这事会这么简单 长官 |
[1:17:02] | To me this doesn’t feel anything like senior leadership. | 我个人觉得这不是大部队 |
[1:17:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:06] | Yes, sir, i do. I do. | 是 长官我知道 我知道 |
[1:17:08] | Fleury! | 弗洛瑞! |
[1:17:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:17:20] | Schmidt, you all right? Yeah. | -施密特 你没事吧? -没事 |
[1:17:21] | You sure? Mmm-hmm. | 你确定? |
[1:17:23] | All right. Don’t throw up on your tie. | -没事 -别吐在你领带上 |
[1:17:28] | Want some water? No, i’m fine. | -要点水吗? -不用 我没事 |
[1:17:30] | You sure? Yes! | -你确定? -是的! |
[1:17:32] | You lucky bastard, fleury. Congratulations. | -你这个幸运的兔崽子 弗洛瑞 -祝贺你 |
[1:17:34] | You won the hand on the river card. | 你赢了这场赌局 |
[1:17:36] | Schmidt, we didn’t win anything. | 施密特 我们没有赢 |
[1:17:37] | These are just teenagers. Kids. Insignificant. | 他们只是些孩子 无关紧要的孩子 |
[1:17:40] | I’m looking at one, two, three, four bad guys, a whole lot of guns. | 这里只有1 2 3 4个坏人还有一些枪 |
[1:17:45] | This is good stuff. You did good. Pack up. | 是好现象你们做得很好 快打包回家 |
[1:17:48] | Revel in the fact that when you get home, for a few weeks, | 回去好好庆祝一下几周后… |
[1:17:50] | your shit’s not gonna stink. All right? | 没人知道你们来过 |
[1:17:57] | Turn those frowns upside-down, people. | 笑一笑嘛 朋友 |
[1:17:59] | This will be pitched as a stunning saudi-only counterpunch, | 这里会被当成沙特人内部冲突 |
[1:18:04] | killing those responsible for al rahmah. | 针对拉马的复仇行动 |
[1:18:06] | The al jazeera is gonna play up the fact that there’s an f.b.i. Presence here. | 佳则拉以后才会发现FBI来过 |
[1:18:11] | Hello. Put that down. Put it down. | 喂 把枪放下 放下 |
[1:18:12] | Yeah. You got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[1:18:14] | It’s time to go home. The four of you are on a plane now. | 该回家了你们4个人上同一部飞机 |
[1:18:17] | Four vehicles will be left behind when the prince and the press leave. | 王字和记者们离开后会有4辆车在外面 |
[1:18:19] | You’ll convoy straight to b.a. Flights into dulles. | 你们坐商务舱去杜尔斯机场 |
[1:18:22] | Last-minute fares come out of all your pockets. | 用你们的钱买的即买票 |
[1:18:23] | I tried to get you an upgrade. Doesn’t look good. | 我想给你们升舱但好像不行 |
[1:18:25] | Check at the counter. All right? You guys are heroes. Fly safe. | 去柜台拿登机牌 好吗? 你们都是英雄 一路顺风 |
[1:18:43] | I’m going straight to diamond dan’s | 我会直奔钻石丹酒吧 |
[1:18:45] | and i’m gonna order six p.b.r.’s. | 点上6杯酒 |
[1:18:46] | Pabst, sykes? Really? | 派布兹 赛克斯? 你当真? |
[1:18:48] | Yeah, first thing. Best beer on the planet. | 是啊 首当其冲点飞机上最好的啤酒 |
[1:18:50] | Is that how you get laid? You go and you take a couple pi-phi’s and you… | 你就是这么堕落的? 回去就搞联谊 然后… |
[1:18:54] | So, al ghazi, what do you think? What’s going on in that head of yours? | 那么嘉兹你认为呢? 你是怎么想的? |
[1:18:57] | Haytham, you guys drink that stuff, pabst? Amateurs. | -海森 你们喝那东西吗 派布兹? -A片特工队 |
[1:18:59] | What is it? It’s a small win. | -那是什么? -小惊喜 |
[1:19:00] | It’s beer. | 是啤酒 |
[1:19:01] | Reminds me of when they hit the towers, first time, in ’93. | 让我想起他们第一撞塔的时候 93年 |
[1:19:04] | You remember how they caught the cell? | 让人印象深刻 |
[1:19:06] | Car bomb. Yeah. | -汽车炸弹 -是啊 |
[1:19:07] | He went back to get his deposit on the rental car. | 他还回去拿租车的定金 |
[1:19:10] | $400. stupidity. | 400美金 笨死了 |
[1:19:13] | Then nine years later they come back. | 9年后他们回来了 |
[1:19:15] | I got a feeling i’m coming back too. | 我感觉我也会回来的 |
[1:19:17] | Yes, you will. | 嗯 你会的 |
[1:19:19] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 |
[1:19:20] | I didn’t even know you could still buy that. | 我都不知道你还会买那个 |
[1:19:22] | It only comes in keg form, doesn’t it? | 现在只有小桶装 |
[1:19:23] | Oh, schlitz, pabst, sure. | 哦 世立兹 派布兹那是肯定的 |
[1:19:24] | Do you think they just hand that blue ribbon out? Do you? | 你以为他们他们只是 |
[1:19:27] | It’s not just some cute little name. It was just pabst. | 那不是什么可爱的名字那就是派布兹 |
[1:19:30] | And then they won a ribbon. | 他们赢得了那条带子 |
[1:19:32] | And now it’s pabst blue ribbon. You ever have canned beer when | 现在就是蓝带啤酒你从没在工作时… |
[1:19:34] | you’re doing sensitive work? Haytham? | -喝罐头啤酒? -海森 |
[1:19:35] | You guys have pabst blue ribbon out here? Oh, you don’t even have | 你们这里有蓝带啤酒吗? |
[1:19:37] | beer out there. No, you can’t drink beer. | -你们这里有啤酒吗? -不 你们不能喝酒 |
[1:19:39] | -They don’t have beer. -No pork, no beer. | -他们没有啤酒 -没有猪肉 没有啤酒 |
[1:19:41] | Yeah, i used to do keg stands in college. | 我以前在大学里还练过 |
[1:19:44] | Oh, yeah? Well, what, does that mean that you | 是吗? 那你是什么意思? |
[1:19:46] | don’t like things that are awarded the blue… | 不喜欢跟蓝色有关的奖… |
[1:19:51] | Brake! | 刹车! |
[1:20:45] | I’m still locked in. Get me out. | 我还被卡在里面松开带子 |
[1:20:48] | What are they doing? Hold onto him! You gotta take that. | -他们要干什么? 抓住他! -抓住他 |
[1:20:51] | Hey, leavitt, hold on! Don’t do it! | 嗨 李维特 抓住! 别松手 |
[1:20:53] | Hold on! Hold on! | 抓住! 抓住! |
[1:20:55] | Come on, leavitt, hold on, baby. | 用力李维特 抓住了 兄弟 |
[1:20:56] | Fuck you! | 我日你 |
[1:20:57] | I got you! | 我抓住你了! |
[1:20:59] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:21:03] | Fleury! Fleury! Fleury! | 弗洛瑞! 弗洛瑞! 弗洛瑞! |
[1:21:09] | There’s more of them! | 他们还有几个 |
[1:21:11] | Fleury! Fleury! | 弗洛瑞! 弗洛瑞! |
[1:21:33] | Leavitt! | 李维特! |
[1:21:46] | We gotta move! | 我们快追! |
[1:22:13] | Al ghazi, you’ve gotta put your foot in this motherfucker. Let’s go! | 嘉兹 你他妈的踩住油门 追! |
[1:22:15] | I put it! I putting foot! | 我踩了 我在踩! |
[1:22:16] | Motherfuckers! I’m gonna fucking kill them! | 我操他妈! 我他妈的要杀了他们! |
[1:22:19] | We cannot lose him, you understand? We can’t lose him. | 我们不能跟丢 你明白吗? 我们不能把他跟丢 |
[1:22:20] | If we lose him, he’s dead. | 跟丢了的话 他就死定了 |
[1:22:39] | Give me a mac. Give me a mac. | 给我接军事空运司令部 |
[1:22:40] | I see it! | 我看见了 |
[1:22:41] | There he is right there, let’s go! | 他在那里 我们上! |
[1:22:42] | Yes, yes. | 好的 |
[1:22:43] | Let’s move. Let’s move. Take the left, take the left, take the left. | 追啊 左转 左转 |
[1:22:57] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s move. Come on, faster. | -我们快走 快走 -快 再快点 |
[1:22:59] | You’ve lost him! Damn it, you lost him! | 你跟丢了! 该死的 你跟丢了! |
[1:23:00] | I have not lost him! I see him! He is in front! | 我没有跟丢! 我看见了 他就在前面! |
[1:23:02] | There he is, there he is! | 他在那儿 他在那儿! |
[1:23:03] | Punch it! Punch it, al ghazi! | 追上去 追上去 嘉兹 |
[1:23:14] | Watch it, he just turned, he just turned. | 盯紧点 他刚掉头 掉头了 |
[1:23:16] | He’s up there. He’s right there, don’t lose him. | 他在哪儿 就在那儿不要跟丢了 |
[1:23:20] | Watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out! | 当心! 当心! |
[1:23:42] | Khaled! Khaled! | 卡雷德! 卡雷德! |
[1:23:52] | -He went to the left! -Take a left! | -他左转了! -左转! |
[1:23:54] | You’re gonna lose him! Do not fucking lose him! | 要跟丢了! 别他妈跟丢了! |
[1:24:19] | No, no, it’s suweidi. This is not good area. | 不好 这里是苏威迪不是个好地方 |
[1:24:21] | We shouldn’t be here. We shouldn’t be here! | 我们不该来这儿 |
[1:24:26] | Suburban to the right. | 右转就是郊区 |
[1:24:40] | Mercedes. Mercedes straight ahead. | 奔驰 奔驰车在那儿 |
[1:24:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:24:44] | -We’re in it, we’re in it, we’re in it. -You got it. | -我们进来了… -知道了 |
[1:24:46] | Hold up, hold up, hold up. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[1:25:11] | Reverse! Reverse! | 倒车! 倒车! |
[1:25:12] | Move, move, move. | 快开车 |
[1:25:31] | Grenade! | 手榴弹! |
[1:25:32] | Cover! | 找掩护! |
[1:26:35] | Move, al ghazi! | 上 嘉兹! |
[1:26:54] | You good? I’m good. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[1:26:56] | Go! | 上! |
[1:27:26] | Cover me! | 掩护我! |
[1:28:00] | There’s a blood trail! | 有血迹! |
[1:28:01] | There’s a blood trail going into the building! | 血迹延伸到那栋楼里了 |
[1:29:08] | Are you good? Yeah, yeah, fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:29:10] | We gotta get backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[1:29:11] | Look, we don’t have time. | 看 我们没这时间了! |
[1:29:12] | We need two to backup here. The other three go inside. | 这里要守两个人其余三人一起进去 |
[1:29:15] | Haytham. Okay. You good, sykes? | 好了 没事吧 赛克斯? |
[1:29:16] | Yeah, i got backup! Go, go. | -没事 我还有子弹 -上 |
[1:29:18] | Let’s go. Go, go, go, go, go! | -我们上 -上! 上! |
[1:29:21] | This is very bad neighborhood. | 这里的居民来者不善 |
[1:29:22] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 善者不来 |
[1:30:21] | Which side of the door you think allah is on? | 你认为真主阿拉在门里的哪一边? |
[1:30:25] | We are about to find out. | 进去就知道了 |
[1:32:16] | Fuck! | 我操! |
[1:32:30] | It’s okay! Malesh! Malesh! | 待在屋里! |
[1:32:32] | Stay here! Malesh! Malesh. Stay here! Stay here! | 待在屋里! 待在屋里! |
[1:34:03] | Leavitt! You okay? | 李维特! 你还好吗? |
[1:34:15] | Haytham! I got this! | 海森! 这里我来! |
[1:34:16] | Go inside and see how they’re doing. | 你进去看看怎么样了 |
[1:35:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:35:30] | Oh, i have something. | 哦 我有样东西 |
[1:36:42] | Abu hamza. | 阿布·汉马渣. |
[1:36:47] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[1:36:50] | Put it down! Put it down! | 放下枪! 放下枪! |
[1:36:51] | You put that fucking gun down! | 你他妈把枪放下! |
[1:36:53] | Put it down. Put that gun down. | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[1:36:54] | Put it down! Put that fucking gun down! | 放下枪! 快他妈放下! |
[1:36:56] | Put the fucking gun down right now! Put the gun down! | 给我他妈的把枪放下来! 把枪放下! |
[1:37:01] | Ali. | 阿里 |
[1:37:02] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:37:09] | Go, go, go, go. | 上 上 上 |
[1:37:12] | Hold on. Fuck. Hold on, buddy. Hold on. | 坚持 该死坚持 坚持 |
[1:37:16] | Hold on. Hold on. Breathe, breathe, breathe, fucking breathe. | 坚持住呼吸 呼吸 该死的呼吸 |
[1:37:19] | It’s okay. God, he’s just a kid. He’s just a kid. | 没事的 天哪 他只是个孩子他只是一个孩子 |
[1:37:26] | It’s all right, i got you, i got you, i got you, i got you. I got you. | 没事了 你没事了 没事了 |
[1:37:31] | I got you. Just calm down. Relax. Relax, relax. Gotta breathe. | 没事了 冷静 放松放松 放松 呼吸 |
[1:37:34] | You gotta breathe, you gotta breathe. Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 继续呼吸 呼吸… |
[1:37:37] | Relax, relax. You gotta breathe. You gotta breathe. | 放松 放松继续呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:37:43] | Let’s get a fucking ambulance! | 快他妈叫救护车! |
[1:37:55] | We got ’em. We got ’em. We got ’em. We got ’em, okay? We got ’em all. | 我们抓住他们了…看到了吗? 抓住了 |
[1:37:58] | Just relax. Relax, baby. | 放松 放松 兄弟 |
[1:38:00] | Come on, you gotta stay with us. | 拜托 你要挺住 |
[1:38:02] | You gotta stay with us. You gotta… | 你一定要挺住坚持住… |
[1:38:05] | faris! Faris! | 法瑞斯! 法瑞斯! |
[1:38:28] | Yeah. We got ’em, baby. We got ’em. | 好了 我们抓住他们了 兄弟我们抓住他们了 |
[1:39:34] | My condolences. Thank you. | -请节哀 -谢谢 |
[1:40:21] | This is his son, sultan. | 这是他儿子 萨尔坦 |
[1:40:23] | Sultan. Hey. | 萨尔坦 你好 |
[1:40:29] | Tell him that his father was a very brave man. | 告诉他 他父亲是一名勇敢的军人 |
[1:40:43] | He asks if you know his father. | 他问你认不认识他父亲 |
[1:40:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:40:52] | I knew your father, your father was a good friend of mine. | 我认识你父亲他是我很要好的朋友 |
[1:41:07] | All right. | 保重 |
[1:41:51] | Thank you, sergeant haytham. | 谢谢 中士·海森. |
[1:41:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:56] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[1:41:58] | This is to keep away your worries. | 这能让你没有烦恼 |
[1:42:04] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[1:42:33] | We testify next tuesday. | 下周二我们要做听证 |
[1:42:35] | Fleury goes first. But i’m gonna go through it | 弗洛瑞先进去但在这之前 |
[1:42:37] | with each of you one-on-one, in advance, just to make sure | 我想提前和大家说一下 |
[1:42:39] | we’re all on the same page. | 我们是一条战线上的 |
[1:42:42] | If they ask you, if we’ve talked about any of this, the answer is | 如果他们问 我们是不是串通好的 |
[1:42:45] | unequivocally no, okay? | 答案肯定是没有 知道吗? |
[1:42:48] | You did outstanding work over there. You hold your heads high. | 你们在那里做得很好要为自己而骄傲 |
[1:43:04] | Fleury. | 弗洛瑞 |
[1:43:06] | Tell me what you whispered to janet, in the briefing, to get her to stop crying | 你在会议里到底悄悄对她说了什么她听了就不哭了 |
[1:43:09] | about fran, you know, before all this, before we even got airborne. | 就是弗兰的事在我们上飞机去之前 |
[1:43:12] | What’d you say to her? | 你对她说了什么? |
[1:43:26] | You remember? | 你还记得吗? |
[1:43:34] | I told her we were gonna kill them all. | 我说我们会杀光他们 |