时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[00:22] | It’s not nothing. It’s always something. | 别扯了 肯定有事 |
[00:26] | Didn’t dad teach you to tie nail knots? | 爸爸没教过你怎么打绳结吗 |
[00:28] | Why would he do that? He only ever used a fisherman’s knot. | 他干嘛要这么做 他只打过渔人结 |
[00:36] | – One knot. – No, he didn’t. | -就一个结 -不 没有 |
[00:38] | No, he tied at least three. | 他至少打过三种结 |
[00:41] | Clinch knots? | 螺旋结吗 |
[00:43] | No way. | 不可能 |
[00:44] | Fine, I’m making it up. | 好吧 算是我编的行了吧 |
[00:58] | Did dad teach you mostly dry lures? | 爸爸都教你用干鱼饵吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah. You? | 是啊 你呢 |
[01:02] | – Wet. – You’re kidding. | -湿的 -开玩笑吧 |
[01:06] | But he was always so adamant. | 但他总是这么固执 |
[01:08] | I mean, you know dad on the fishing thing. | 你也知道爸爸对钓鱼的态度 |
[01:10] | Gee, you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[01:12] | I only spent my entire childhood with my ass in a boat. | 我整个童年都在船上度过 |
[01:15] | But in my day it was all about getting the hook seated. | 但那个时候 都是端着鱼钩坐好 |
[01:18] | We were fishing for the dinner table. | 我们是为了吃而钓鱼 |
[01:20] | Not us. We always threw them back. | 我们不是 我们总把鱼放回去 |
[01:23] | – Always. – I guess he changed things up. | -一直是这样 -我想是他变了吧 |
[01:25] | But that’d be like changing his religion or something. | 但这感觉就像是让他改变信仰之类 |
[01:28] | People change. It’s not his fault we were born 12 years apart. | 人是会变的 我们相差12岁 这又不能怪他 |
[01:32] | No. | 的确 |
[01:34] | No, because the minute you went off to college | 因为自从你上了大学 |
[01:37] | It was my ass in that | 就轮到我坐在船上 |
[01:38] | boat and he taught me dry lures from day one. | 由他来教我用干鱼饵钓鱼了 |
[01:42] | This was not behavior developed over time. | 并不是时间改变的他 |
[01:56] | You think he did it for us? | 你觉得他是为了我们吗 |
[01:58] | because he knew we were so different. | 因为他知道我们性格迥异 |
[02:04] | He knew that you needed to catch the fish | 他知道你想要钓上鱼 |
[02:08] | And I needed to throw them back. | 而我要把鱼放回去 |
[02:14] | All right, remember his rule: | 好吧 记住他教的规则 |
[02:16] | No crying in the boat. | 在船上可不能哭 |
[02:19] | It scares the fish. | 那会吓跑了鱼 |
[02:22] | Mom and dad– | 妈妈和爸爸 |
[02:25] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[02:27] | Maybe Florida wasn’t hit so bad. | 也许弗罗里达的情况没这么严重 |
[02:30] | Maybe it’s better there. | 也许那里比较好 |
[02:33] | Do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:41] | I think you have a bite. | 我觉得你有鱼上钩了 |
[02:44] | Even with the wrong knots. | 就算用的鱼饵不对 |
[02:49] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[02:52] | So much for the no crying rule. | 看来不准哭的规则不管用了 |
[02:56] | I think that was more for dad than the fish. | 我想是爸爸比鱼更重要 |
[04:42] | I won’t hesitate. | 我可不会犹豫 |
[04:44] | I don’t care if every walker in the city hears it. | 我不在乎枪声引来城里的行尸 |
[05:02] | You got a do-rag or something? | 你有抹布什么的么 |
[05:21] | I guess the saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs. | 我想这锯子太钝了 锯不断手铐 |
[05:26] | Ain’t that a bitch. | 真他妈见鬼 |
[05:53] | He must have used a tourniquet– maybe his belt. | 他肯定拿了东西止血 也许是他的皮带 |
[05:56] | Be much more blood if he didn’t. | 不然不会只有这么点血迹 |
[06:30] | Merle? You in here? | 莫尔 你在吗 |
[06:50] | Jim? You okay? | 吉姆 你没事吧 |
[06:59] | You keep this up, you’re gonna keel over out here. | 你再这么下去会晕过去 |
[07:07] | Drink some water at least. | 好歹喝点水吧 |
[07:46] | Had enough in him to take out these two sumbitchs. | 他一个人摆平两只丑八怪绰绰有余 |
[07:51] | One handed. | 只用一只手 |
[07:55] | Toughest asshole I ever met, my brother. | 我哥真是我见过的最牛逼的小强 |
[07:59] | Feed him a hammer, he’d crap out nails. | 他用起锤子能把个钉子砸烂 |
[08:02] | Any man can pass out from blood loss, | 失这么多血 是人都撑不过去 |
[08:04] | No matter how tough he is. | 不管他再怎么强悍 |
[08:11] | Oh, baby. Will you look at that? | 宝贝儿 看看那个 |
[08:13] | Hey, check it out. | 大家看啊 |
[08:18] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[08:19] | …Because of you my children will eat tonight. | 多亏了你们 我的孩子晚上有的吃了 |
[08:23] | – Thank you. – Thank Dale. | -谢了 -谢戴尔吧 |
[08:25] | It’s his canoe and gear. | 他贡献的船和装备 |
[08:27] | Mom, look. Look at all the fish. | 妈妈 看呀 这么多鱼 |
[08:29] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[08:33] | Yeah, whoa. Where did you two learn to do that? | 可不是 你俩从哪儿学的 |
[08:36] | – Our dad. – Can you teach me how to do that? | -爸爸教的 -你们能教我吗 |
[08:39] | Sure. I’ll teach you all about nail knots and stuff. | 当然 我会教你打绳结等等的本事 |
[08:42] | – If that’s okay. – You won’t catch me arguing. | -如果你同意 -我可没什么意见 |
[08:45] | Hey, Dale. When’s the last time you oiled those line reels? | 戴尔 你多久没给卷筒加油了 |
[08:49] | – They are a disgrace. – I, uh, | -都不管用了 -那个 |
[08:51] | I don’t want to alarm anyone, | 我不想吓着大家 |
[08:54] | But we may have a bit of a problem. | 但我们好像有点麻烦 |
[09:12] | – Merle! – We’re not alone here. | -莫尔 -这里不光只有我们 |
[09:14] | – Remember? – Screw that. | -记得吗 -去他妈的 |
[09:17] | He could be bleeding out. You said so yourself. | 他可能失血过多 你自己说的 |
[09:39] | What’s that burned stuff? | 这被烧焦的什么玩意 |
[09:42] | Skin. | 人的皮肤 |
[09:44] | He cauterized the stump. | 他烧灼了残肢 |
[09:50] | Told you he was tough. | 我就说他很强悍 |
[09:52] | Nobody can kill Merle but Merle. | 没人能杀得死他 |
[09:54] | Don’t take that on faith. He’s lost a lot of blood. | 别这么想当然 他流了很多血 |
[09:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:59] | Didn’t stop him from busting out of this death trap. | 他还不是照样从这绝境中逃了出去 |
[10:03] | He left the building? | 他从这幢楼逃走了吗 |
[10:04] | Why the hell would he do that? | 见鬼的他干嘛这么干 |
[10:06] | Why wouldn’t he? | 不然还能怎样 |
[10:08] | He’s out there alone as far as he knows, | 在他看来 他被丢下一个人 |
[10:11] | Doing what he’s got to do. | 他不过是按本能行动 |
[10:13] | Surviving. | 为了活下去 |
[10:15] | You call that surviving? | 你觉得这样能活下去 |
[10:17] | Just wandering out in the streets, maybe passing out? | 在大街上闲晃 昏过去了怎么办 |
[10:20] | What are his odds out there? | 他在外面有出路吗 |
[10:21] | No worse than being | 总比被你们几个天杀的 |
[10:22] | handcuffed and left to rot by you sorry pricks. | 铐在屋顶上烂掉来的好 |
[10:28] | You couldn’t kill him. | 你杀不了他 |
[10:30] | Ain’t so worried about some dumb dead bastard. | 外面那些个蠢蛋活死人能杀得了他吗 |
[10:32] | What about 1,000 dead dumb bastards? | 那1000只活死人呢 |
[10:34] | – Different story? – Why don’t you take a tally? | -会怎么样 -你干嘛不去算账 |
[10:37] | Do what you want. I’m gonna go get him. | 随你怎么说 我要去找他 |
[10:39] | – Daryl, wait. – Get your hands off me! | -达里尔 等等 -拿开你的手 |
[10:42] | – You can’t stop me. – I don’t blame you. | -你阻止不了我 -我不怪你 |
[10:44] | He’s family, I get that. I went through hell to find mine. | 他是你家人 我能理解 我也历经千辛才找到我的家人 |
[10:47] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我相当理解你的感受 |
[10:50] | He can’t get far with that injury. | 受了这种伤 他走不了多远 |
[10:52] | We could help you check a few blocks around | 我们可以到附近找一找 |
[10:54] | but only if we keep a level head. | 但我们必须保持清醒 |
[10:58] | I could do that. | 这倒不难 |
[11:04] | Only if we get those guns first. | 得先拿到枪才行 |
[11:06] | I’m not strolling the streets of Atlanta | 就算出于好心 |
[11:08] | with just my good intentions, okay? | 我也不在街上乱串 明白吗 |
[11:31] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[11:35] | Jim, why don’t you hold up, all right? | 吉姆 先停一下好吗 |
[11:36] | – Just give me a second here, please. – What do you want? | -跟你说几句 -干什么 |
[11:40] | We’re all just a little concerned, that’s all. | 大家都有点担心你 |
[11:42] | Dale says you’ve been out here for hours. | 戴尔说你挖了几个钟头了 |
[11:45] | – So? – So why are you digging? | -那又怎样 -你干嘛挖坑 |
[11:49] | Are you heading to China, Jim? | 挖地道去中国吗 吉姆 |
[11:52] | What does it matter? I’m not hurting anyone. | 碍你什么事 我又不伤人 |
[11:54] | Yeah, except maybe yourself. | 可你这样会伤了自己 |
[11:56] | It’s 100 degree today. You can’t keep this up. | 今天三十七度高温呢 你不能这么一直挖 |
[11:59] | Sure I can. Watch me. | 我可以挖 挖给你看 |
[12:01] | Jim, they’re not gonna say it so I will. | 吉姆 他们不好直说 我来说吧 |
[12:04] | You’re scaring people. | 你吓到别人了 |
[12:06] | You’re scaring my son and Carol’s daughter. | 你吓到我儿子和卡萝尔的女儿 |
[12:10] | They got nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[12:14] | I mean, what the hell, people? | 我说你们到底怎么了 |
[12:15] | I’m out here by myself. Why don’t you all just go | 我自己要来这里 你们走开 |
[12:17] | and leave me the hell alone? | 让我一个人待着行吗 |
[12:21] | We think that you need to take a break, okay? | 我们觉得你该休息一下 |
[12:24] | Why don’t you go and get yourself in the shade? | 去树荫下凉快一下 |
[12:26] | Some food maybe. I’ll tell you what– | 吃点东西什么 说不定 |
[12:28] | Maybe in a little bit I’ll come out here | 过会儿我也过来 |
[12:31] | and help you myself. | 帮你一起挖 |
[12:33] | Jim, just tell me what it’s about. | 吉姆 说说到底怎么了 |
[12:35] | Why don’t you just go ahead and give me that shovel? | 去休息吧 把铲子给我 |
[12:37] | – Or what? – There is no or what. | -不然什么后果 -没什么后果 |
[12:39] | I’m asking you. I’m coming to you and I’m asking you, please. | 我在请求你 我是来请求你 |
[12:42] | I don’t want to have to take it from you. | 我不想去抢你的铲子 |
[12:44] | And if I don’t, then what? | 我要是不给呢 |
[12:48] | Then you’re gonna beat my face in | 你就过来揍我 |
[12:50] | like Ed Peletier, aren’t you? | 就像揍爱德·佩尔蒂埃那样 |
[12:52] | Y’all seen his face, huh? What’s left of it. | 你们都瞧见他的脸了吧 被揍成啥样了都 |
[12:56] | See, now that’s what happens when someone crosses you. | 跟你过不去就是那个下场 |
[12:59] | That was different, Jim. | 情况不一样 吉姆 |
[13:00] | You weren’t there. Ed was out of control. | 你又不在场 当时爱德失控了 |
[13:03] | He was hurting his wife. | 他在打他妻子 |
[13:04] | That is their marriage. That is not his. | 那是别人的家事 关他屁事 |
[13:06] | He is not judge and jury. Who voted you king boss, huh? | 他又不是法官 谁选你当老大了 |
[13:09] | Jim, I’m not here to argue with you, all right? | 吉姆 我不是来跟你吵架 |
[13:11] | – Just give me the shovel, okay? – No no no. | -把铲子给我好吗 -不行 |
[13:13] | Just give me the– Jim! – | 给我 吉姆 |
[13:16] | – Okay, shh shh. – You got no right! | -好了安静 -你没权利 |
[13:18] | – Stop. – You got no right! | -淡定 -你没权利 |
[13:19] | Jim, just stop it. | 吉姆 淡定 |
[13:21] | – Don’t! – Jim. Jim, nobody’s gonna hurt you. | -放开我 -吉姆 没人会伤害你 |
[13:24] | You hear me? | 听到吗 |
[13:26] | Jim, nobody is gonna hurt you, okay? | 吉姆 没人会伤害你 好吗 |
[13:28] | That’s a lie. That’s the biggest lie there is. | 说谎 弥天大谎 |
[13:31] | I told that to my wife and my two boys. | 我对我妻子和两个儿子也这么说 |
[13:35] | I said it 100 times. It didn’t matter. | 说了几百次 不顶用 |
[13:38] | They came out of nowhere. There were dozens of’em. | 不知从哪冒出了一大堆行尸 |
[13:44] | Just pulled’em right out of my hands. | 把他们从我身边拉走了 |
[13:51] | You know, the only reason I got away was | 我能逃走 只是因为 |
[13:53] | ’cause the dead were too busy eating my family. | 那些行尸只顾着吃我的家人 |
[14:04] | You’re not doing this alone. | 你不能单独行动 |
[14:05] | Even I think it’s a bad idea and I don’t even like you much. | 我不太爽你 连我都觉得这样不好 |
[14:08] | It’s a good idea, okay, if you just hear me out. | 这主意能行 你先听我说完 |
[14:12] | If we go out there in a group, | 如果我们一起走出去 |
[14:14] | we’re slow, drawing attention. | 会走得很慢 还引起注意 |
[14:16] | If I’m alone, I can move fast. | 如果我单独行动 反而更加灵活 |
[14:20] | Look. | 瞧 |
[14:22] | That’s the tank, five blocks from where we are now. | 坦克在这 离这有五个街区 |
[14:25] | That’s the bag of guns. | 装枪的袋子在这 |
[14:26] | Here’s the alley I dragged you into when we first met. | 这是第一次见面时 我拉你走进的巷子 |
[14:29] | – That’s where Daryl and I will go. – Why me? | -我和达里尔就去那里 -怎么是我 |
[14:31] | Your crossbow is quieter than his gun. | 十字弩比枪声音小些 |
[14:37] | While Daryl waits here in the alley, | 达里尔在巷子里等着 |
[14:39] | I run up the street, grab the bag. | 我到街上去 把袋子拿来 |
[14:41] | You got us elsewhere? | 我们去别的地方吗 |
[14:42] | You and T-dog, right. | 是的 你和T仔 |
[14:44] | You’ll be in this alley here. | 你们到这个巷子来 |
[14:46] | Two blocks away? Why? | 隔两个街区 为什么 |
[14:47] | I may not be able to come back the same way. | 以防我不能按原路返回 |
[14:50] | Walkers might cut me off. | 行尸可能会阻断我去路 |
[14:52] | If that happens, I won’t go back to Daryl. | 这样的话 我就不能回达里尔那儿 |
[14:54] | I’ll go forward instead, | 只能继续往前走 |
[14:56] | all the way around to that alley where you guys are. | 走到你们所在的巷子 |
[14:59] | Whichever direction I go, | 不管走哪边 |
[15:00] | I got you in both places to cover me. | 你们都能掩护我 |
[15:03] | Afterwards, we’ll all meet back here. | 完事之后 到这里汇合 |
[15:05] | Hey, kid, what’d you do before all this? | 小子 你之前是干什么的 |
[15:08] | Delivered pizzas. Why? | 送比萨的 怎么了 |
[15:42] | You got some balls for a Chinaman. | 你个中国人胆儿挺肥啊 |
[15:44] | – I’m Korean. – Whatever. | -我是韩国人 -无所谓 |
[16:16] | Whoa, don’t shoot me! What do you want? | 喂 别射 你想怎样 |
[16:18] | I’m looking for my brother. He’s hurt real bad. You seen him? | 我在找我哥哥 他受了重伤 你见过他吗 |
[16:20] | – Ayudame! – Shut up! | -救命[西班牙语] -闭嘴 |
[16:22] | You’re gonna bring the geeks down on us. Answer me. | 你会把僵尸都招来 快说 |
[16:36] | – Answer me. – Ayudame! | -说 -救命 |
[16:39] | Ayudame! | 救命 |
[16:42] | Ayudame! | 救命 |
[16:45] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 别喊了 |
[16:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:58] | That’s it. That’s the bag, vato. | 就是那个袋子 哥们 |
[16:59] | Take it! Take it! | 抢过来 抢过来 |
[17:10] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[17:13] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[17:15] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[17:21] | Come back here, | 回来 |
[17:22] | you son of a bitch! | 狗杂种 |
[17:32] | Stop it. | 快住手 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna kick your nuts up in your throat! | 老子他妈的要搞死你 |
[17:35] | – Let me go. – Chill out. | -放开我 -冷静点 |
[17:37] | They took Glenn. That little bastard | 他们抓走了格伦 那个小混蛋 |
[17:39] | and his little bastard homie friends. | 还有他那帮混账同伙 |
[17:40] | I’m gonna stomp your ass! | 老子要你屁股开花 |
[17:42] | Guys! Guys! We’re cut off! | 伙计们 行尸把我们包围了 |
[17:44] | Get to the lab. Go. | 回实验室去 快 |
[17:50] | Come on. Damn, let’s go. | 快点 见你鬼的 快走 |
[18:05] | Jim, take some water? | 吉姆 喝点水吗 |
[18:08] | – All right. – Yeah? | -好 -喝点吗 |
[18:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:14] | Here you go, bud. | 给你 哥们 |
[18:22] | Pour some on my head? | 能往我头上浇点吗 |
[18:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:32] | Cooling you down, huh? | 这下头脑清醒点了吧 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:39] | How long you gonna keep me like this? | 你还得这样绑我多久 |
[18:41] | Well, yeah. | 这个嘛 |
[18:43] | Until I don’t think that you’re a danger to yourself | 等到我觉得你于人于己都不再是威胁 |
[18:45] | Or others. | 到时再放了你 |
[18:54] | Sorry if I scared your boy and your little girl. | 如果我吓到了你们儿子和女儿 我很抱歉 |
[18:59] | You had sunstroke. Nobody’s blaming you. | 你中暑了 没人怪你 |
[19:01] | You’re not scared now, are you? | 你现在不怕了吧 |
[19:04] | No sir. | 不怕了 先生 |
[19:13] | Your mama’s right. Sun just cooked my head is all. | 她说的没错 我只是被太阳晒昏了头 |
[19:16] | Jim, do you know why you were digging? | 吉姆 知不知道你为什么挖坑 |
[19:21] | Can you say? | 能说说吗 |
[19:23] | I had a reason. Don’t remember. | 我有理由 就是记不得了 |
[19:28] | Something I dreamt last night. | 我昨晚做了个梦 |
[19:35] | Your dad was in it. You were too. | 也梦到了你爸爸 还有你 |
[19:37] | You were worried about him. Can’t remember the rest. | 你很为他担心 其它的就记不得了 |
[19:41] | You worried about your dad? | 你是不是很担心你爸爸 |
[19:44] | They’re not back yet. | 他们还没回来 |
[19:46] | We don’t need to talk about that. | 我们没必要谈这个 |
[19:47] | Your dad’s a police officer, son. | 你爸爸是个警察 小子 |
[19:51] | He helps people. | 他乐于助人 |
[19:52] | Probably just came across some folks needing help, that’s all. | 没准是路上拔刀相助了一下耽搁了 没啥大不了 |
[19:55] | That man, he is tough as nails. | 这人呐 强得很 |
[19:58] | I don’t know him well but… | 我跟他不熟 但是… |
[20:01] | I could see it in him. | 我看得出来 |
[20:03] | Am I right? | 对不对 |
[20:06] | Oh yeah. | 绝对 |
[20:10] | There ain’t nothing gonna stop him from getting back here | 这世上没有任何东西能阻止他回到 |
[20:12] | To you and your mom, I promise you that. | 你还有你妈妈身边 我向你保证 |
[20:20] | All right. | 很好 |
[20:22] | Who wants to help me clean some fish, huh? | 谁想来帮我清理鱼肉 |
[20:24] | Sweet. Come on, Sophia. | 好耶 来吧 索菲亚 |
[20:26] | Stay with Carol, all right? | 跟紧卡萝尔 好么 |
[20:49] | You keep your boy close. | 你好好看着你儿子 |
[20:51] | You don’t ever let him out of your sight. | 千万别让他离开你视线 |
[21:03] | Those men you were with, we need to know where they went. | 那些和你一起的人 快说他们去哪了 |
[21:07] | I ain’t telling you nothing. | 我才不跟你说 |
[21:08] | Jesus, man. What the hell happened back there? | 老天 当时到底怎么回事 |
[21:11] | I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends | 我说了 这小贱人和他的傻逼哥们 |
[21:13] | Came out of nowhere and jumped me. | 不知道从哪冒出来暴打我一顿 |
[21:15] | You’re the one who jumped me, puto, | 分明是你找我的碴 妈的 |
[21:17] | Screaming about trying | 吵着要找自己老哥 |
[21:18] | to find his brother like it’s my damn fault. | 还倒过来说是我的错 |
[21:20] | They took Glenn. Could have taken Merle too. | 他们抓走了格伦 也可能抓走了莫尔 |
[21:22] | Merle? What kind of hick name is that? | 莫尔 这是啥鸟名字 |
[21:25] | I wouldn’t name my dog Merle. | 我连自己的狗也不叫莫尔 |
[21:27] | – Damn it, – Daryl. Back off. | -马勒隔壁 -达里尔 走开 |
[21:36] | Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off? | 想知道上个惹毛我的人最后怎么了吗 |
[21:47] | Start with the feet this time. | 这次从脚来 |
[21:54] | The men you were with took our friend. | 你们抓走的那个人是我们朋友 |
[21:56] | All we want to do is talk to them, | 我们只是想跟他们谈谈 |
[21:57] | See if we can work something out. | 看我们能不能协商解决 |
[22:08] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[22:09] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -行 |
[22:15] | One wrong move, | 乱动一下 |
[22:16] | You get an arrow in the ass. Just so you know. | 就让你屁股上多枝箭 自己注意点 |
[22:19] | G’s gonna take that arrow out of my ass | 阿吉会把那箭拔出来 |
[22:21] | And shove it up yours. Just so you know. | 插到你屁股上去 你也给我注意点 |
[22:23] | – G? – Guillermo. | -阿吉是谁 -吉列尔莫 |
[22:26] | He’s the man here. | 他是这儿的老大 |
[22:28] | Okay then. | 那好 |
[22:30] | Let’s go see guillermo. | 让我们去会会吉列尔莫 |
[23:24] | You okay, little man? | 你还好吧 小兄弟 |
[23:25] | They’re gonna cut off my feet, Carnal. | 他们要剁了我的脚哇 老大 |
[23:29] | Cops do that? | 条子也这么狠 |
[23:30] | Not him. This redneck puto here. | 不是他 是这个傻逼乡巴佬 |
[23:33] | He cut off some dude’s hand, man. He showed it to me. | 他砍下了一个人的手 还拿给我看 |
[23:35] | – Shut up. – Hey, that’s that vato right there, homes. | -闭嘴 -就是那个男的 弟兄们 |
[23:38] | He shot me in the ass with an arrow. What’s up, homes, huh? | 他给了我屁股一箭 想怎样 |
[23:40] | Chill, ease, chill. Chill. | 冷静 淡定 都冷静 |
[23:44] | This true? | 真有这事 |
[23:46] | He wants Miguelito’s feet? | 他要剁了小米盖尔的脚 |
[23:48] | That’s pretty sick, man. | 真变态 哥们 |
[23:50] | We were hoping more for a calm discussion. | 我们是想来和平地谈谈 |
[23:53] | That hillbilly jumps Felipe’s little cousin, | 那乡巴佬欺负了菲利普的小表弟 |
[23:54] | Beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet, | 打了他 还威胁要剁了他脚 |
[23:56] | Felipe gets an arrow in the ass | 菲利普屁股上还中了一箭 |
[23:58] | And you want a calm discussion? | 你还来搞和平谈判 |
[24:01] | You fascinate me. | 你真搞笑 |
[24:03] | Heat of the moment. | 当时局势紧张 |
[24:04] | Mistakes were made on both sides. | 双方都有做错的地方 |
[24:09] | Who’s that dude to you anyway? You don’t look related. | 那人到底是你的谁 你俩看着不像是亲戚 |
[24:12] | He’s one of our group, more or less. | 不管怎么说 他是我们自己人 |
[24:14] | I’m sure you have a few like him. | 我肯定你有一些像他那样的人 |
[24:17] | You got my brother in there? | 我哥哥也在里面么 |
[24:19] | Sorry, we’re fresh out of white boys. | 不好意思 我们这白人卖完了 |
[24:22] | But I’ve got asian. You interested? | 不过亚洲人我还有 有兴趣么 |
[24:24] | I have one of yours, you have one of mine. | 我有一个你们的人 你有一个我们的人 |
[24:27] | Sounds like an even trade. | 公平交易吧 |
[24:29] | – Don’t sound even to me. – G. | -我怎么没觉得 -阿吉 |
[24:32] | – Come on, man. – My people got attacked. | -不是吧 -我的人被打了 |
[24:34] | Where’s the compensation for their pain and suffering? | 他们的汤药费我找谁要去 |
[24:36] | More to the point, where’s my bag of guns? | 最关键的是 我那袋枪呢 |
[24:39] | – Guns? – The bag Miguel saw in the street. | -枪 -小米盖尔在街上看见的那袋子 |
[24:42] | The bag Felipe and Jorge were going back to get. | 菲利普和约格打算回去拿的那个 |
[24:43] | – That bag of guns. – You’re mistaken. | -那袋枪 -你弄错了 |
[24:45] | – I don’t think so. – About it being yours. | -怎么错了 -你说是你的 |
[24:48] | It’s my bag of guns. | 那可是我的枪 |
[24:51] | The bag was in the street. | 那袋子就在大街上 |
[24:52] | Anybody could come around and say it was theirs. | 谁看见了都能说是自己的 |
[24:55] | I’m supposed to take your word? | 我难道听你说啥就是啥 |
[24:58] | What’s to stop my people from unloading on you | 何不让我的人放下对着你们脑门的枪 |
[24:59] | right here and now and I take what’s mine? | 然后让我拿走本就是我的东西 |
[25:04] | You could do that. | 你大可以这么做 |
[25:08] | Or not. | 也未必 |
[25:12] | Come on, man. Make the trade. | 得了 快点交易啊 |
[25:15] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[25:18] | Oye. | 喂喂 |
[25:34] | I see two options. | 二选一 |
[25:36] | You come back with Miguel and my bag of guns, | 你带着小米盖尔和那袋枪回来 |
[25:39] | Everybody walks. | 大家都没事 |
[25:40] | Or you come back locked and loaded, | 要么你们全副武装过来 |
[25:42] | We’ll see which side spills more blood. | 来个一决雌雄看看谁比谁狠 |
[26:07] | Them guns are worth more than gold. | 枪可比金子还管用 |
[26:09] | Gold won’t protect your family or put food on the table. | 金子保不了你全家小命或是给你吃的 |
[26:13] | You’re gonna give that up for that kid? | 你要为那小子放弃这些吗 |
[26:16] | If I knew we’d get Glenn back, I might agree. | 如果这能换回格伦 我是赞成 |
[26:18] | But you think that vato across the way is just gonna hand him over? | 但你觉得那哥们会守信用吗 |
[26:20] | – You calling G a liar? – Are you a part of this? | -你们说阿吉是骗子吗 -关你屁事 |
[26:23] | You want to hold onto your teeth? | 你想挨揍吗 |
[26:27] | Question is, do you trust that man’s word? | 问题是 你信那家伙吗 |
[26:29] | No, question is what are you willing to bet on it? | 不 问题在于你愿意拿啥去赌 |
[26:32] | Could be more than them guns. Could be your life. | 可能不止那些枪 还要搭上你的命 |
[26:35] | Glenn worth that to you? | 格伦值得你这么做吗 |
[26:39] | What life I have I owe to him. | 我欠他一条命 |
[26:42] | I was nobody to Glenn, | 格伦之前根本不认识我 |
[26:43] | just some idiot stuck in a tank. | 我只是个困在坦克里的白痴 |
[26:46] | He could have walked away, but he didn’t. | 他完全可以撒手不管 但他没有 |
[26:49] | Neither will I. | 我也不会丢下他 |
[26:50] | So you’re gonna hand the guns over? | 那你想把枪交出去吗 |
[26:53] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[26:57] | There’s nothing keeping you two here. | 这里没你们的事了 |
[26:59] | You should get out, head back to camp. | 你们走吧 回营地去 |
[27:01] | And tell your family what? | 要我们怎么跟你家人交代 |
[27:15] | Come on, this is nuts. | 拜托 你们简直疯了 |
[27:22] | Just do like G says. | 照阿吉说的去做 |
[27:55] | I see my guns but they’re not all in the bag. | 枪我是看到了 但没有都放在包里 |
[27:58] | That’s because they’re not yours. | 因为这不是你的枪 |
[28:00] | I thought I mentioned that. | 我说过吧 |
[28:02] | Let’s just shoot these fools right now, ese. All right? | 我们干嘛不一枪毙了这些傻子 |
[28:04] | Unload on their asses, ese. | 打个他们屁股开花 |
[28:05] | I don’t think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation. | 我看你们还没搞清事情的严重性 |
[28:09] | No, I’m pretty clear. | 清楚得很 |
[28:14] | You have your man. I want mine. | 你的人还你了 我要我的人 |
[28:20] | I’m gonna chop up your boy. I’m gonna feed him to my dogs. | 我要把那小子切片 用来喂狗 |
[28:24] | They’re the evilest, nastiest man-eating bitches you ever saw. | 那可是你见过的最凶狠的食人动物 |
[28:27] | I picked them up from Satan at a yard sale. | 一次大甩卖时我从恶魔手里买的 |
[28:30] | I told you how it has to be. Are you woefully deaf? | 我警告过你 你他妈是聋子吗 |
[28:32] | No, my hearing’s fine. You said come locked and loaded. | 不 我听力好得很 你说全副武装地回来 |
[28:38] | Okay then, we’re here. | 如你所愿 我们来了 |
[28:46] | Felipe! Felipe! | 菲利普 菲利普 |
[28:51] | Abuela, go back with the others– now. | 奶奶 快回去和其他人待在一起 |
[28:55] | Get that old lady out of the line of fire! | 快让那老太婆离开这 |
[28:56] | Abuela, listen to your mijo, okay? | 奶奶 听话 好吗 |
[28:58] | This is the not the place for you right now. | 你不应该来在这儿 |
[29:00] | Mr. Gilbert is having trouble breathing. | 吉伯特先生呼吸困难 |
[29:03] | He needs his asthma stuff. | 他要哮喘药 |
[29:06] | Carlito didn’t find it. | 小卡尔找不到 |
[29:08] | He needs his medicine. | 他需要吃药 |
[29:13] | Felipe, go take care of it, okay? | 菲利普 去把这事解决了 |
[29:15] | And take your grandmother with you. | 看好你奶奶 |
[29:18] | Who are those men? | 他们是什么人 |
[29:21] | Don’t you take him. | 别把他带走 |
[29:24] | – Ma’am? – Felipe’s a good boy. | -老奶奶 -菲利普是个好孩子 |
[29:26] | He have his trouble but he pull himself together. | 他有他的缺点 但他已经很努力了 |
[29:30] | We need him here. | 我们需要他 |
[29:33] | Ma’am, | 老奶奶 |
[29:35] | I’m not here to arrest your grandson. | 我不是来逮捕他的 |
[29:37] | Then what do you want him for? | 那你们找他干什么 |
[29:40] | He’s… | 他在 |
[29:43] | helping us find a missing person. | 帮我们找一个失踪的人 |
[29:45] | Fella named Glenn. | 一个叫格伦的小伙子 |
[29:46] | The Asian boy? | 那个亚裔小伙子吗 |
[29:49] | He’s with Mr. Gilbert. | 他和吉伯特先生在一起 |
[29:51] | Come. Come, I show you. | 来 我带你去见他 |
[29:54] | He needs his medicine. | 他需要吃药 |
[29:58] | Let ’em pass. | 让他们过去 |
[30:29] | Abuela, por favor. Take me to him. | 奶奶 来吧 带我去他那儿 |
[31:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:05] | Nice and easy. Just breathe. | 很简单 呼吸 |
[31:08] | Just breathe. Just let it out. Just breathe. | 呼吸 把气呼出来 呼吸 |
[31:13] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[31:16] | – What the hell is this? – An asthma attack. | -这到底是怎么回事 -哮喘病 |
[31:19] | Couldn’t get his breath all of a sudden. | 会突然呼吸困难 |
[31:21] | I thought you were being eaten by dogs, man. | 我还以为你被拿去喂狗了 |
[31:28] | Could I have a word with you? | 能跟你说几句吗 |
[31:31] | You’re the dumbest son of a bitch I ever met. | 你是我见过的最蠢的混蛋 |
[31:34] | We walked in there ready to kill every last one of you. | 我们来是准备杀光你们所有人 |
[31:37] | Well, I’m glad it didn’t go down that way. | 很高兴你没那么做 |
[31:39] | If it had, that blood would be on my hands. | 如果真的那样 我要沾上怎样的血债啊 |
[31:43] | Mine too. We’d have fought back. | 我不也是吗 我们会还击 |
[31:45] | Wouldn’t be the first time we’ve had to. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[31:47] | Protect the food, the medicine– what’s left of it. | 保护食物 药物 还有这里的一切 |
[31:51] | These people, the old ones– | 这些人 这些老人 |
[31:53] | The staff took off, just left ’em here to die. | 这的员工自己跑了 就把他们扔下等死 |
[32:00] | Me and Felipe were the only ones who stayed. | 只有我和菲利普留下了 |
[32:05] | What are you, doctors? | 你们是什么人 医生吗 |
[32:08] | Felipe’s a nurse– a special care provider. | 菲利普是名护士 特别护理人员 |
[32:12] | Me, | 我呢 |
[32:14] | I’m the custodian. | 我是一名保安 |
[32:28] | What about the rest of your crew? | 其他人呢 |
[32:30] | The vatos trickle in to check on their parents, their grandparents. | 这些人都是来探望父母或祖父母 |
[32:34] | They see how things are and most decide to stay. | 他们看到这状况 大多都决定留下来 |
[32:37] | It’s a good thing too. We need the muscle. | 这样也好 我们需要帮手 |
[32:40] | The people we’ve encountered since things fell apart, | 灾难降临后 我们所遇到的人里 |
[32:44] | The worst kind– plunderers, | 最糟糕的就是掠夺者 |
[32:47] | The kind that take by force. | 用武力抢夺资源 |
[32:49] | – That’s not who we are. – How was I to know? | -我们不是 -我怎么知道 |
[32:52] | My people got attacked and you show up with Miguel hostage– | 我的人受到攻击 你还挟持了米盖尔 |
[32:56] | Appearances. | 很明显嘛 |
[32:58] | Guess the world changed. | 世道变了 |
[33:00] | No. | 没变 |
[33:02] | It’s the same as it ever was. The weak get taken. | 还是和以前一样 弱肉强食 |
[33:08] | So we do what we can here. | 在这里我们尽己所能 |
[33:10] | The vatos work on those cars, | 我们本来想弄几辆车 |
[33:12] | talk about getting the old people out of the city. | 商量着把这些老人送出城 |
[33:14] | But most can’t even get to the bathroom by themselves, | 但大部分人连自己上厕所都难 |
[33:16] | so that is a dream | 所以这只是纸上谈兵 |
[33:18] | Still, it keeps the crew busy, | 但大伙还是很忙 |
[33:20] | and that’s worth something. | 至少这里有值得做的事 |
[33:24] | So we barred all the windows, | 我们把窗户都封起来 |
[33:25] | Welded all the doors shut except for one entrance. | 只留了一个出口 其他都焊死了 |
[33:28] | The vatos, they go out, | 那些哥们 他们到外面去 |
[33:30] | scavenge what they can to keep us going. | 搜寻一些能维持生活的东西 |
[33:33] | We watch the perimeter night and day and we wait. | 我们日夜监视着周边 一边等待 |
[33:39] | The people here, | 这里的人 |
[33:41] | They all look to me now. | 他们都指望我了 |
[33:44] | I don’t even know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[33:48] | Because they can. | 因为你靠得住 |
[34:11] | Admit it, you only came back to Atlanta for the hat. | 好吧 回亚特兰大一趟只捡回顶帽子 |
[34:14] | Don’t tell anybody. | 别告诉别人 |
[34:15] | You’ve given away half our guns and ammo. | 你把一半的枪支弹药都给他们了 |
[34:17] | – Not nearly half. – For what? | -不到一半 -为了什么 |
[34:20] | Bunch of old farts who are gonna die off momentarily anyhow? | 一群随时会进棺材的死老家伙们吗 |
[34:22] | Seriously, how long you think they got? | 说真的 你认为他们还能撑多久 |
[34:25] | How long do any of us? | 我们自己又能熬多久 |
[34:30] | – Oh my god. – Where the hell’s our van? | -我的神啊 -咱们的货车死哪去了 |
[34:33] | – We left it right there. Who would take it? – Merle. | -车就停在这 谁会开走 -莫尔 |
[34:38] | He’s gonna be taking some vengeance back to camp. | 他肯定回营地报仇了 |
[34:51] | Wrapping paper, color tissue, anything? | 包装纸 彩色纸巾都没有吗 |
[34:54] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[34:55] | How can you not have any? | 你怎么连这些都没有 |
[34:57] | Had I been informed of the impending apocalypse | 要是有人提前通知会有大灾难的话 |
[34:59] | I’d have stocked up. | 我会备些存活 |
[35:01] | It’s Amy’s birthday tomorrow. | 明天是艾米的生日 |
[35:03] | I’ve been marking days on the calendar just to make sure. | 我总会在日历上标记重要日子以免记错 |
[35:10] | You don’t give a gift unwrapped. | 礼物不包装可不行 |
[35:13] | Deep breath. | 别急 |
[35:16] | I’m sure I’ll find something here. | 应该能找到用得上的东西 |
[35:26] | I, uh, built up the rocks all around. | 我把石头堆成了一圈 |
[35:29] | See? So the flames can be a little higher | 看见没 这样火苗就能烧得高一些 |
[35:31] | and have ’em be hidden. | 而不用担心被发现 |
[35:36] | Hey, Jim. How you feeling, man? | 吉姆 现在感觉怎么样 |
[35:38] | I’m better. More myself now. | 好些了 恢复得差不多了 |
[35:41] | I hope you understand the need for this– | 希望你能理解我这么做的理由… |
[35:44] | This timeout. | 让你消停一会 |
[35:45] | I’ve got others I’ve got to think about. | 我必须考虑到其他人 |
[35:49] | I just want to make sure there’s no– | 我只是想确保你不会有… |
[35:51] | There’s no hard feelings. | 有什么怨恨情绪 |
[35:53] | There’s not. I do understand. | 没有 我完全理解 |
[35:55] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[35:58] | Why don’t you come join in with the rest of us? | 过来加入大伙的行列吧 |
[36:00] | Big ol’ fish fry. | 油炸超级大鱼呢 |
[36:05] | – I’d like that very much. – Okay. | -我很乐意 -好 |
[36:11] | Why don’t you come outside with everybody? | 出来跟大伙待在一起吧 |
[36:13] | Hell with them people. | 那些人都给我去死吧 |
[36:15] | Wouldn’t piss on them if their heads were on fire. | 他们头上要是着火了 休想我撒尿灭火 |
[36:19] | Hey! | 站住 |
[36:20] | Why don’t you stay here? | 你给我留在这 |
[36:23] | Keep your daddy company. | 陪着你老爸我 |
[36:26] | Ed, she wants to join in. | 爱德 她想跟大伙待在一起 |
[36:29] | – Come on. – Fine. | -走吧 -真有种 |
[36:32] | Hell with the both of you. | 都给我滚 |
[36:34] | Ain’t no need to be bothering me no more the rest of the night. | 这倒好 耳根清净 我可以睡个好觉 |
[36:47] | Pass the fish, please. | 请把鱼递过来一下 |
[36:49] | – Here you go. – Man o man, that’s good. | -接着 -哇噢 人间美味啊 |
[36:56] | I miss this. | 真怀念这味 |
[37:07] | I’ve got to ask you, man. It’s been driving me crazy. | 我得问你个事 我憋得实在是辛苦 |
[37:10] | – What? – That watch. | -啥事 -那块表 |
[37:15] | What’s wrong with my watch? | 我这表有啥问题吗 |
[37:16] | I see you every day, the same time, winding that thing | 我每天都看你给这玩意上发条 |
[37:21] | like a village priest saying mass. | 就跟山村牧师作弥撒一样坚持不懈 |
[37:24] | I’ve wondered this myself. | 这事我私底下也寻思过 |
[37:26] | I’m missing the point. | 这事有啥好奇怪的 |
[37:27] | Unless I’ve misread the signs, | 如果我没弄错的话 |
[37:29] | the world seems to have come to an end. | 世界末日貌似已经来临了 |
[37:33] | At least hit a speed bump for a good long while. | 至少这世界已经处于濒临状态很久了 |
[37:35] | But there’s you every day winding that stupid watch. | 但你还每天给那破表上发条 |
[37:38] | Time– it’s important to keep track, isn’t it? | 看时间啊 通晓事态很重要不是吗 |
[37:42] | The days at least. | 至少得知道日期吧 |
[37:45] | Don’t you think, Andrea? | 你不觉得吗 安德莉亚 |
[37:46] | Back me up here. | 挺我一下吧 |
[37:53] | I like– I like what, um, | 我很喜欢… 很喜欢 |
[37:57] | a father said to son when he gave him a watch | 一位父亲把传家手表传给儿子时 |
[38:00] | that had been handed down through generations. | 所说的一些话 |
[38:04] | He said, | 他说 |
[38:06] | “I give you the mausoleum | 这块表是一切希望 |
[38:10] | of all hope and desire, | 和欲望的陵墓 |
[38:12] | which will fit your individual needs | 它会满足你的个人需求 |
[38:16] | no better than it did mine or my father’s before me; | 就同它曾经满足我和我父亲的需求一样 |
[38:20] | I give it to you | 我把表给你 |
[38:22] | not that you may remember time, | 不是要你记住时间 |
[38:27] | but that you may forget it for a moment | 而是让你可以忘掉时间 |
[38:31] | now and then | 偶尔忘掉一次 |
[38:33] | and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it.” | 而不是费尽心机 想对抗时间流逝 |
[38:47] | You are so weird. | 你太非主流了 |
[38:50] | It’s not me. It’s Faulkner. | 这话可不是我说的 是福克纳 |
[38:52] | William Faulkner. Maybe my bad paraphrasing. | 威廉·福克纳 或许是我意译得不好吧 |
[39:03] | – Where are you going? – I have to pee. | -你去哪 -我得去尿尿 |
[39:06] | Jeez, you try to be discreet around here– | 老天 你也太一惊一乍了吧 |
[39:15] | Thought I told y’all to leave me the hell alone, didn’t I? | 我他妈的不是让你们别来吵我吗 |
[39:20] | Hey! | 搞什么 |
[39:24] | What’d I say? | 忘记我说什么了吗 |
[39:30] | We’re out of toilet paper? | 厕纸用光了吗 |
[39:47] | – Mom! – Carl! | -妈妈 -卡尔 |
[39:52] | Lori, get him down! | 洛莉 拉他趴下 |
[40:00] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[40:01] | Go! Go! | 快 快点 |
[40:17] | I’m right here. Shane, what do we do? | 我就在这 肖恩 我们该怎么办 |
[40:19] | – Shane? – Follow me! | -肖恩 -跟我来 |
[40:26] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[40:34] | Oh god! Oh my god! | 天呐 我的天呐 |
[40:36] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[40:39] | Oh god, I don’t know what to do. | 天呐 我不知道该怎么办 |
[40:42] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[40:46] | – Come on. Come on, stay close. – Carol! | -过来 跟着 跟紧 -卡萝尔 |
[40:48] | Stay close! | 跟紧 |
[40:59] | Come on, y’all! Work your way up here! | 大家快点 快到这边来 |
[41:02] | Right in front of you. Shane! | 正前方有一个 肖恩 |
[41:05] | Get to the R.V.! Go! | 快到房车上去 快 |
[41:08] | – Shane! Shane! – Stay with me. | -肖恩 肖恩 -跟着我 |
[41:13] | Stay behind me. Morales, work up here! | 跟在我后面 莫拉莱斯 到这边来 |
[41:16] | – Get behind me! Come on! – Let’s go! | -到我后面来 快点 -咱们走 |
[41:19] | Stay with me. | 跟着我 |
[41:21] | Come on, make your way to the Winnebago! | 快点 快到温尼巴格车这边来 |
[41:45] | Baby! Carl! | 宝贝 卡尔 |
[41:48] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[41:49] | – Dad! – Carl! | -爸爸 -卡尔 |
[42:20] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[42:29] | I don’t know what to do, Amy. | 我不知道该怎么办 艾米 |
[43:30] | Oh, Amy. | 艾米 |
[43:46] | Oh no no. | 不 |
[43:51] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[43:55] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[43:57] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[43:59] | I remember my dream now, | 我现在想起我做过的梦了 |
[44:03] | Why I dug the holes. | 为什么我要挖这些坑 |