时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | I thought we were going further. | 我还以为我们得走更远点 |
[02:37] | We are. | 是的 |
[02:39] | 18 miles out. | 要18英里以外 |
[02:45] | So why are we stopping? | 那我们为什么停下 |
[02:49] | I wanted to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[02:51] | Been waiting a week till we were gonna do this. | 拖了一星期 是时候谈谈了 |
[02:56] | – I just wanna talk. – We don’t need to. | -我就想聊聊 -不需要 |
[03:00] | We do. | 需要 |
[03:02] | No man, we don’t. | 不 兄弟 没必要 |
[03:05] | We’re doing this. I get it. | 我明白这情况 |
[03:08] | He was passed out when y’all brought him back, | 你们把他带回来的时候他是昏迷的 |
[03:10] | Doesn’t know where the farm is. | 并不清楚农场的位置 |
[03:11] | That isn’t what I need to talk to you about. | 我不是要说这个 |
[03:20] | I heard | 我听说了 |
[03:22] | What really happened at the school. | 学校里那事的真相 |
[03:28] | Was it to survive? | 是为了活下去吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:36] | One of us wasn’t gonna make it out. | 我们二人必死一个 |
[03:38] | It had to be him. | 只能是他 |
[03:42] | One shot to the leg, Carl lives. | 他腿上的一枪救了卡尔一命 |
[03:47] | Reality is… | 事实上 |
[03:52] | He had no business being here– | 这里没他什么事 |
[03:57] | There. Whatever. | 去那边也一样 |
[04:05] | You don’t think I would’ve done it? | 你觉得我不会这样做 |
[04:07] | No, man, I know you wouldn’t have. | 是啊 兄弟 我知道你不会 |
[04:08] | You don’t think I can keep Lori or Carl safe? | 你觉得我保护不了洛莉和卡尔 |
[04:12] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[04:15] | Or my baby? | 还有我未出生的孩子 |
[04:16] | Is it gonna have to be me too? | 也该由我来保护 |
[04:18] | Rick, you can’t just be the good guy and expect to live.Okay? | 瑞克 只做好人没法生存下去 |
[04:22] | Not anymore. | 再也不能了 |
[04:24] | I’m not the good guy anymore. | 我不再是个好人 |
[04:29] | To save Carl’s life, | 为了救卡尔 |
[04:30] | I would’ve done anything– anything. | 我会做任何事 任何事 |
[04:33] | Now Lori says you’re dangerous, | 洛莉说你很危险 |
[04:35] | But you’re not gonna be dangerous. | 但你不是 |
[04:38] | Not to us, not to me, not anymore. | 至少对我们 对我 不再是了 |
[04:44] | How about you look at me? | 看着我 |
[04:51] | You and Lori– | 你和洛莉 |
[04:57] | I get what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[05:00] | When I figured it out– and I figured it out pretty quickly– | 当我发现时 其实我很快就发现了 |
[05:03] | I wanted to break your jaw, | 我真想打碎你的下巴 |
[05:06] | Let you choke on your teeth. | 揍得你满地找牙 |
[05:10] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[05:13] | That wasn’t weakness. | 这不是软弱 |
[05:16] | It took everything. | 我会付出一切代价 |
[05:21] | That is my wife. That is my son. | 那是我的妻子 我的儿子 |
[05:25] | That is my unborn child. | 我未出生的骨肉 |
[05:27] | I will stay alive to keep them alive. | 我会为了保护他们而活下去 |
[05:38] | You don’t love her. | 你并不爱她 |
[05:41] | You think you do, but you don’t. | 你以为你爱 其实不然 |
[05:48] | Now the only way you and me keep on… | 现在唯一能让我们继续相处的条件 |
[05:53] | Is that you accept everything I just said | 就是你接受我刚说的一切 |
[05:55] | Right here, right now, | 立刻 现在 |
[05:56] | And we move forward with that understanding. | 然后我们带着共识继续前进 |
[06:15] | When it started it was just– | 刚开始的时候只是 |
[06:18] | It was a couple of weird stories on the news. | 只是新闻上的几个怪谈 |
[06:24] | Then– then it was so quick. | 然后 实在是发生得太快 |
[06:28] | Everything– it just happened. | 噩梦就这么降临了 |
[06:33] | Two weeks later, I’m in the hospital | 两周之后 我在医院里 |
[06:34] | And there were soldiers shooting people in the halls. | 士兵在大厅枪杀普通人 |
[06:36] | They were shooting people, man, not walkers. | 他们在杀普通人啊 兄弟 不是行尸 |
[06:39] | Then the walkers came through. | 然后行尸涌入 |
[06:42] | You know, I tried to get you out, | 我想办法把你弄出去 |
[06:45] | I tried, but we weren’t gonna make it. | 我努力了 但行不通 |
[06:47] | Man, there was no way and I knew it. | 兄弟 真是没招 |
[06:49] | But I couldn’t live with it. | 但我没法这么活着 |
[06:53] | I couldn’t live, knowing– | 无法苟且偷生 知道… |
[06:57] | But I had to. | 但我不得不这样做 |
[06:59] | I didn’t keep Lori and Carl alive, man. | 不是因为我洛莉和卡尔才活着 兄弟 |
[07:02] | They kept me alive. | 他们才是我活着的动力 |
[07:08] | I want you to know that I didn’t look at her before that. | 我在这之前我绝没有对她有过念头 |
[07:11] | Brother, if I could take it all back, I would. | 兄弟 如果有机会重新来过 我会的 |
[07:18] | I wanna check the ropes. | 我去检查下绳子 |
[07:43] | It’s all good. | 没问题 |
[07:51] | Rick say anything to you | 昨天他们回来之后 |
[07:52] | about Glenn when they got back from town? | 瑞克有没有和你说格伦的事 |
[07:54] | Just that it had gotten pretty bad. | 只说了那时情况很糟 |
[07:58] | He’s not the same. | 他和以前不一样了 |
[08:00] | – – says he froze. | 他说他呆住了 |
[08:02] | Blames me. Says I got inside his head. | 怪我 说我在他脑海里挥之不去 |
[08:04] | He came back– that’s what matters. | 他回来了 这才是最重要的 |
[08:09] | Men have to do certain things– you know that– | 人总要发泄一下 你懂的 |
[08:11] | And they’re either gonna blame the little woman | 用各种莫须有的理由 |
[08:14] | As the reason they do ’em or the reason they don’t. | 把责任迁怒在弱女子身上 |
[08:16] | I’ll tell you something– | 我和你说 |
[08:17] | what happens out there happens out there. | 那些在外面发生的事就让它去吧 |
[08:19] | And we– | 我们 |
[08:22] | We’re just trying to keep it together till they get back. | 我们只要努力坚持下去 在他们回来前 |
[08:25] | Things were good. Maybe I– | 情况挺好的 也许是我 |
[08:26] | Glenn’s a big boy. | 格伦是个大人了 |
[08:27] | He makes his own choices, and then you– | 他能自作决断 你就 |
[08:30] | Do you have anything to apologize for? | 你有什么要道歉的吗 |
[08:36] | Tell him to man up and pull himself together. | 告诉他像个男人样振作起来 |
[08:39] | Just don’t say “Man up.” it never goes well. | 别用 像个男人 从来没好结果 |
[08:47] | Let me just get this to beth. | 我把这个拿去给贝丝 |
[08:49] | You go on– I got it. | 你忙着 我来拿 |
[09:00] | We’ve gotta start using our knives more. | 我们该习惯用刀了 |
[09:03] | If there’s one walker, we use our knives. | 只有一只行尸的话 用刀更好 |
[09:06] | We keep things quiet. We save ammunition. | 既安静 又省弹药 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:11] | We need dry goods ahead of the winter– | 我们得在冬天前准备点干货 |
[09:14] | Warm clothes… fuel. | 保暖衣物 燃料 |
[09:17] | Maybe we get a break. | 也许我们能暂休段时间 |
[09:19] | You gotta think the cold affects them. | 说不定严寒对它们有影响 |
[09:23] | If it doesn’t kill ’em, it’s gotta slow ’em down. | 就算冻不死 也能减缓它们的速度 |
[09:26] | The second week of january last year, | 去年一月的第二周 |
[09:28] | We got all that snow and ice. | 我们那下了很大的雪 |
[09:30] | My cousin got stuck on 85 for 24 hours. | 我表弟困在85号公路上24小时 |
[09:34] | sitting in his car with a birthday cake | 坐在车里 拿着生日蛋糕 |
[09:36] | for his girlfriend at Georgia Tech. | 准备送给在乔治亚理工学院上学的女朋友 |
[09:39] | He just sat and ate birthday cake | 他就那么坐着 吃掉了蛋糕 |
[09:40] | and listened to the “Lord of the Rings” Book on tape. | 听着《指环王》小说的录音带 |
[09:44] | We get lucky, we get the same winter as last year. | 要是运气好 等到像去年一样的冬季 |
[09:48] | By December, it’s a different world. | 到了十二月 整个世界就变了 |
[09:52] | Safer. | 变安全了 |
[09:55] | Maybe we find some snowmobiles to make runs. | 也许我们能找到雪地车来逃亡 |
[10:00] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[10:12] | Knock knock. | 我进来了哦 |
[10:22] | How about this– you, uh– | 要不这样吧 |
[10:24] | You eat up all your food, | 你先吃完饭 |
[10:25] | We’ll get you up and out of here and go take a walk. | 然后我们带你出去走走 |
[10:26] | What do you say? | 这样行吗 |
[10:28] | It’ll do good to be outside. | 出去走走挺好的 |
[10:33] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[10:37] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这样 |
[10:41] | Uh, I don’t really have a choice. | 呃 我也没办法啊 |
[10:47] | You think it’ll make a difference? | 你觉得这会改变现状吗 |
[10:51] | Of course it will. | 当然会 |
[10:53] | You eat something. | 快吃东西吧 |
[11:07] | It’s more than 18. | 已经过18英里了 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I’m looking for a place. | 是啊 我在找个地方 |
[11:12] | A place for what? | 找个地方干嘛 |
[11:15] | Give him a fair shake. A shot. | 公平对待 给他个机会 |
[11:41] | There. | 那儿 |
[12:25] | This’ll do. | 这地方可以 |
[12:28] | We’ll leave the boy here and scavenge some supplies. | 我们把那孩子扔在这儿 找点补给品 |
[12:33] | Over there. | 那边 |
[12:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:45] | Like I said. | 像我说的 |
[13:09] | Gun’s quick, easy, | 用枪简单快捷 |
[13:10] | but other ways to do this. | 但还有别的办法 |
[13:14] | One more. Your turn. | 还有一只 该你了 |
[14:59] | Hey, rick. | 嘿 瑞克 |
[15:05] | I don’t see any bites. | 我没发现有咬痕 |
[15:06] | Gotta be scratches then– | 那肯定是抓伤 |
[15:09] | This one’s hand, other one’s cheek. | 这人的手上 那人的脸部 |
[15:15] | They had walkers here– burned bodies down the hill. | 这儿有行尸 山下有烧过的尸体 |
[15:21] | I guess it gotta be scratches then, huh? | 我猜肯定是抓伤了 |
[15:57] | Couldn’t eat a thing, huh? | 吃不下东西吗 |
[15:58] | You’re gonna– – | 你得… |
[16:11] | I know how hard it is. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[16:14] | I tried for days to reach my mom, | 我曾经想联系我妈 打了好几天 |
[16:16] | and get her on the phone. | 想让她接电话 |
[16:18] | – I can only assume… – It’s just so pointless. | -我只能想… -这太没意义了 |
[16:23] | You have Maggie, | 你还有玛姬 |
[16:26] | And your father, Patricia and Jimmy. | 你爸爸 帕特里夏 还有吉米 |
[16:29] | And you’ve gotta stay strong for them. | 为了他们 你要保持坚强 |
[16:36] | I wish I could promise you it would be all right in the end. | 我希望自己能说”最后都会好起来” |
[16:39] | I can’t, | 但我不能 |
[16:40] | But we can make now all right… | 但我们能让现在的情况好起来 |
[16:45] | And we have to. | 我们必须这样 |
[16:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | I’ll be right back. We’ll go take that walk. | 我就回来 然后去走走 |
[17:17] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[17:25] | You give it to me, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 把刀给我 |
[17:27] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[17:50] | Andrea, have you seen Maggie or Hershel? | 安德莉亚 你有看见玛姬和赫谢尔吗 |
[17:53] | I haven’t seen Hershel, but I saw Maggie and Glenn walk by | 我没看见赫谢尔 但我见到玛姬和格伦路过 |
[17:55] | – maybe 20 minutes ago. – Could you find her for me? | -大概二十分钟前吧 -能帮我找找她吗 |
[17:57] | I’ve gotta get back to the house. | 我得回屋子里去 |
[17:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:15] | What the hell is this? | 这是搞什么 |
[18:21] | Oh, come on, don’t be stupid. | 拜托 别干傻事 |
[18:24] | I owe you guys. | 我欠你们的 |
[18:26] | I can help protect what you’ve got. | 我能帮助你们的 |
[18:28] | Why would you save my life just to kill me by leaving me here? | 要是你们把我扔在这儿 当初何必救我 |
[18:32] | One guy– one guy can’t make it alone. | 一个人 一个人无法生存 |
[18:35] | That’s why I was with those dudes– I was alone. | 所以我才和他们一起 我原本孤独一人 |
[18:40] | Don’t be stupid! I’m not like them! | 别干傻事 我和他们不同 |
[18:43] | I’m just some guy! | 我只是个普通人 |
[18:45] | I used to watch football | 我也看足球赛 |
[18:47] | and screw around on the internet. | 也上网到处逛 |
[18:49] | I lived with my mom! | 我和我妈一起住 |
[18:51] | I lost her like you lost people. | 我也像你们一样失去亲人 |
[18:53] | I went to school with Maggie for god’s sake! | 我和玛姬一起上学 老天爷啊 |
[19:03] | I went to church. | 我上教堂做礼拜 |
[19:05] | I rode the bench on varsity baseball. | 我是大学棒球队的替补队员 |
[19:07] | You went to school with Maggie? | 你和玛姬一起上学吗 |
[19:08] | You went to school with Maggie? | 你和玛姬一起上学吗 |
[19:10] | Answer the question! | 回答我 |
[19:11] | Did you go to school with maggie? | 你是不是和玛姬一起上学 |
[19:13] | I– it– she didn’t know me. | 我呃 她不认得我 |
[19:16] | Didn’t even know I existed. | 甚至不知道我的存在 |
[19:19] | I mean, I knew her. | 我知道她这个人 |
[19:22] | I knew who her dad was. | 我知道她爸爸 |
[19:25] | There is no way I would ever do anything | 我绝不会做出任何事 |
[19:28] | – to hurt her or her family. – Jesus. | -去伤害她和她家人 -老天啊 |
[19:30] | Or you– or your people! | 也不会伤害你们 |
[19:33] | I’m not like the guys I was with! | 我跟那帮人不同 |
[19:35] | He knows where the farm is, Rick. | 瑞克 他知道农场在哪儿 |
[19:37] | Where we are– he knows. | 他知道我们在哪儿 |
[19:40] | Say he finds his way back to his people… | 如果他回到了他朋友身边 |
[19:50] | Shane, no! | 肖恩 不行 |
[19:52] | Not now– just not now! | 现在不行 不行 |
[19:59] | Well, when, Rick? When? | 那何时可以 瑞克 何时 |
[20:05] | When I’ve had a chance to think about it. | 等我有机会好好考虑时 |
[20:07] | Don’t let him kill me. Please don’t. | 别让他杀我 求求你 |
[20:09] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[20:14] | We’re going back. It’s a man’s life. | 我们要回去 这是条人命 |
[20:16] | I need a night to think it through. | 我需要好好想一晚上 |
[20:18] | You’re gonna bring this piece of garbage– | 你打算带这王八羔子回去 |
[20:21] | This piece of garbage who– | 这王八羔子 |
[20:22] | He shot at you, Rick. | 他冲你开过枪 |
[20:24] | He ran with men who tried to kill you. | 他和他兄弟想杀了你 |
[20:26] | You gonna bring him back to where Lori sleeps? | 带这种人回去 洛莉能睡个安稳觉吗 |
[20:28] | To where carl sleeps? | 卡尔能睡吗 |
[20:30] | He’ll be locked up in the barn, | 我们会把他锁在谷仓里 |
[20:31] | – unless you bust it open. – Oh, don’t start that shit. | -除非你打开谷仓 -别扯着事儿 |
[20:34] | – I’m taking the night. – Man, you take that– | -我要思考一晚 -兄弟 你思考 |
[20:36] | You think on it, rick. Keep struggling with it. | 你考虑半天 思来想去 |
[20:39] | It ain’t hard, man. | 这没什么难的 |
[20:40] | The right choice is the one that keeps us alive. | 正确的选择就是能让我们活下去的 |
[20:42] | It’s always the same with you. | 你从来都是这样 |
[20:44] | It’s like the first moment– | 从一开始就是这样 |
[20:45] | it’s whenever you’re put to the test. | 你办事从来都是这样 |
[20:47] | Stop acting like you know the way ahead, | 别假装你知道前面的路 |
[20:49] | like you know the rules. | 就像你知道规则一样 |
[20:51] | There are no rules, man. We’re lost. | 没有规则 兄弟 我们迷失了 |
[20:53] | No-no-no, man. I know exactly where I am. | 不 不 兄弟 我知道我在哪 |
[20:54] | You don’t know shit anymore. | 你什么都不知道 |
[20:56] | I don’t think you can do it, Rick. | 你不能这么干 瑞克 |
[20:57] | It’s my call, man. | 这事我说了算 伙计 |
[20:57] | I don’t think you can keep them safe. | 我不觉得你能保他们安全 |
[21:49] | Damn! | 靠 |
[21:51] | God! | 天啊 |
[22:04] | No! | 别 |
[22:09] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 伙计 |
[22:41] | You’re not doing this! | 你不能这么干 |
[22:45] | You don’t get to make these calls anymore. | 这些事不再由你决定了 |
[22:48] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你这么干的 |
[23:55] | Are you crazy? What if dad finds out? | 你疯了吗 爸爸发现怎么办 |
[23:58] | What’s he gonna do? Kill me for committing suicide? | 他会怎么做 为了自杀而杀了我 |
[24:02] | Stop being such a brat. | 别幼稚 |
[24:05] | He’d die. | 他会死的 |
[24:06] | So would I. | 我也会的 |
[24:09] | This isn’t just about you. | 不只是你 |
[24:11] | We all lost mom. | 我们都没有妈妈 |
[24:13] | We’ll lose each other and I couldn’t stand that. | 我不能忍的是我们会失去彼此 |
[24:15] | So you give up? | 所以你要放弃吗 |
[25:10] | Come on, bitch. Let’s see what you got. | 来吧 贱人 看看你有什么能耐 |
[25:35] | Where’s Hershel? | 赫谢尔在哪 |
[25:36] | He doesn’t want to find out yet. | 他不想知道 |
[25:40] | It’s a family affair. We’ll let them work it out. | 这是家务事 让他们自己解决 |
[25:43] | That’s working it out? | 就是那么解决的吗 |
[25:44] | When Beth stops fighting, | 等贝丝不闹了的时候 |
[25:45] | that’s when it’s time to worry. | 才是该担心的时候 |
[25:50] | You are being so selfish! | 你太自私了 |
[25:52] | This could’ve been handled better. | 这本可以更好的解决 |
[25:55] | How so? | 怎么解决 |
[25:57] | You shouldn’t have taken the knife away. | 你不该拿走刀子 |
[26:01] | – Excuse me? – You were wrong, | -你说什么 -你错了 |
[26:03] | like dale taking my gun. That wasn’t your decision. | 就像戴尔拿走我的枪 那不由你们管 |
[26:09] | She has to choose to live on her own. | 她必须学着靠自己生活 |
[26:10] | She has to find her own reasons. | 她必须找到活下去的理由 |
[26:12] | Want me to tie a noose for her? | 要我绑住她吗 |
[26:13] | If she’s serious, she’ll figure out a way. | 如果她是认真的 她会找到办法 |
[26:15] | Doesn’t mean I can’t stop her | 这不意味着我不能阻止她 |
[26:18] | or let her know that I care. | 或让她知道我在意 |
[26:19] | That has nothing to do with it, Lori. | 那没用 洛莉 |
[26:21] | She only has so many choices in front of her, | 她面临太多选择 |
[26:24] | and she believes the best one is suicide. | 她觉得最好的就是自杀 |
[26:26] | – That’s not an option. – Of course it is. | -那不是个选择 -它当然是 |
[26:28] | She doesn’t need to be yelled at or treated like a child. | 她不必被呼来喝去或者被像孩子一样对待 |
[26:31] | She needs a loaded gun, right? | 她需要一把上膛的枪对吗 |
[26:33] | You’ll understand if I don’t send you in there. | 如果我不让你进去你会理解吧 |
[26:35] | I came through it. | 我熬过来了 |
[26:37] | And became such a productive member of the group. | 还成了一个对队里多么有用的人啊 |
[26:39] | Let Maggie handle this her way. | 让玛姬以自己的方式解决吧 |
[26:41] | I contribute. | 我做了贡献 |
[26:41] | I help keep this place safe. | 帮忙保证这里的安全 |
[26:46] | The men can handle this on their own. | 男人们可以自己解决 |
[26:47] | They don’t need your help. | 不需要你帮忙 |
[26:52] | I’m sorry. What would you have me do? | 抱歉 那你想让我做什么 |
[26:53] | Oh, there’s plenty of work to go around. | 有很多事要做呢 |
[26:56] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[26:58] | Everything falls apart, | 都天下大乱了 |
[26:59] | You’re in my face over skipping laundry? | 你却指责我不洗衣服 |
[27:02] | Puts a burden on the rest of us, | 加重其他人的负担 |
[27:04] | On me and Carol, and Patricia and Maggie. | 让我卡萝尔 帕特里夏和玛姬 |
[27:07] | Cooking, cleaning and caring for Beth. | 做饭 打扫和照顾贝丝 |
[27:09] | And you– you don’t care about anyone | 你 你不关心任何人 |
[27:12] | But yourself– you sit up on that r.V., | 除了你自己 你坐在房车上 |
[27:13] | Working on your tan with a shotgun in your lap. | 揣着猎枪晒太阳 |
[27:19] | No, I am on watch against walkers. | 不 我在监视行尸 |
[27:20] | That is what matters, | 那才是重要的 |
[27:21] | Not fresh mint leaves in the lemonade. | 而不是关注柠檬水里有没有新鲜的薄荷 |
[27:23] | And we are providing stability. | 我们在维持稳定 |
[27:25] | We are trying to create a life worth living. | 努力创造有意义的生活 |
[27:28] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[27:30] | Look, I went after Rick. I took down two walkers. | 我跟着瑞克 干掉两个行尸 |
[27:34] | After crashing Maggie’s car. | 玛姬的车撞毁之后 |
[27:35] | Don’t act like you’re the only one who can take care of herself. | 别说的好像只有你才能保护自己 |
[27:35] | Ever apologize for that? | 你为此道歉过吗 |
[27:38] | Crashing her– | 撞毁她的 |
[27:40] | – You’re insane. – No, you are. | -你疯了 -不 你才是 |
[27:42] | And you’re the one that’s self-centered, | 你才是那个自我为中心的 |
[27:44] | the way you take it all for granted. | 觉得一切都是理所应当 |
[27:47] | My husband is out there | 我丈夫在外面 |
[27:49] | for the hundredth time. | 几百次 |
[27:51] | My son was shot. | 我儿子遭到枪击 |
[27:52] | Don’t you dare tell me I take this for granted. | 你还敢说我觉得是理所应当的吗 |
[27:55] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还没懂 对吗 |
[27:57] | Your husband came back from the dead, | 你丈夫死而复生 |
[27:59] | Your son too. And now you’ve got a baby on the way. | 你儿子也是 现在你又有了个孩子 |
[28:02] | The rest of us have piled up our losses– | 我们其他人失去的数不胜数 |
[28:04] | Me, Carol, Beth | 我 卡萝尔 贝丝 |
[28:04] | but you just keep on keeping on. | 但你却越得越多 |
[28:07] | – We have all suffered. – Playing house, | -我们都经历了苦难 -玩过家家 |
[28:08] | acting like the queen bee, | 像个女王蜂 |
[28:09] | laying down rules for everybody but yourself. | 为所有人定规矩除了你自己 |
[28:12] | You know what? Go ahead. | 你知道吗 继续啊 |
[28:14] | Go in there and tell that little girl | 进去然后告诉那小女孩 |
[28:16] | that everything’s gonna be okay, | 一切都会好的 |
[28:18] | just like it is for you. | 就像你一样 |
[28:19] | She’ll get a husband, a son, baby, boyfriend. | 她会有老公 儿子 宝宝 男友 |
[28:30] | She just has to look on the bright side. | 只要她保持乐观 |
[29:44] | Mom would be ashamed | 妈妈会觉得丢脸的 |
[29:46] | To learn she raised such a coward. | 当她知道她养了这么个胆小鬼 |
[29:49] | – What about dad, Beth? – He’s clueless. | -爸爸怎么办 贝丝 -他自己都毫无头绪 |
[29:52] | – He had us waiting for a cure. – He knows he was wrong. | -他让我们等待解药 -他知道他错了 |
[29:55] | When has dad ever admitted he was wrong? | 爸爸什么时候承认过错误 |
[29:58] | He’s just telling Rick’s group what they want to hear. | 他只是告诉瑞克的人他们想听的 |
[30:01] | And Jimmy? | 吉米呢 |
[30:03] | We went out for three months and now I’m married to him? | 我们约会了三个月 现在我就该嫁给他了 |
[30:08] | And me? | 我呢 |
[30:10] | You could do that to me? | 你能那么对我吗 |
[30:12] | I can’t take another funeral. | 我不愿再参加一个葬礼 |
[30:15] | You can’t avoid it. | 你逃不掉的 |
[30:20] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[30:26] | – We should both do it. – What? | -我们应该一起 -什么 |
[30:28] | At the same time. Help each other. | 同时 互相帮助 |
[30:31] | – No. – It’s hard to do it. | -不 -太难了 |
[30:32] | – No one wants to but– – No, please don’t. | -没人想干但是 -别 求你了 |
[30:34] | We can do it so it’s peaceful, easy. | 我们做了就会安宁了 很容易 |
[30:35] | Stop talking like that. | 别说了 |
[30:36] | Our choice, and then it would be over. | 我们选的 然后就会结束了 |
[30:39] | Or we’ll be forced to do | 否则当农场沦陷 |
[30:40] | it when the farm and this house is overrun. | 我们就被咬死了 |
[30:43] | – No one can protect us. – That’s not true. | -没人能保护我们 -不会的 |
[30:46] | Who, Glenn? | 谁 格伦吗 |
[30:50] | I heard what happened. | 我听说发生了什么 |
[30:53] | Rick will save his family, | 瑞克只会救他的家人 |
[30:55] | the others too. | 其他人也一样 |
[30:59] | We’re alone. | 我们是孤独的 |
[31:01] | You, me, Patricia, | 你 我 帕特里夏 |
[31:03] | with only dad and Jimmy | 只有爸爸和吉米 |
[31:05] | against a whole world of those things. | 对抗整个世界的行尸 |
[31:09] | I don’t wanna be gutted. | 我不想被吃掉 |
[31:15] | I wanna go… | 我想死 |
[31:19] | in this bed, tonight… | 在这张床上 今晚… |
[31:24] | with you beside me. | 你陪在我身边 |
[31:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:15] | You want some of that? | 你们想要血吗 |
[32:22] | Oh shit. | 卧槽 |
[32:34] | You can’t sit on top of her. | 你不能一直盯着她 |
[32:36] | I can’t leave her by herself. | 我不能留她一个人待着 |
[32:37] | You’re gonna have to. | 你必须那样 |
[32:41] | You’re exhausted. | 你太累了 |
[32:43] | Go get some air. I’ll sit with her. | 去透透气 我陪着她 |
[32:46] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[32:47] | Wash up, get something to eat. | 洗漱一下 吃点东西 |
[32:49] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我看着 -好的 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:57] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[33:20] | Aren’t you gonna say something? | 你不准备说点什么 |
[33:36] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[33:44] | The pain doesn’t go away. | 痛苦不会自己离开 |
[33:48] | You just make room for it. | 你必须学着承受 |
[34:08] | – Oh! – Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[34:12] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你他妈往哪儿跑 |
[34:14] | What did you expect me to do? | 是个人都会跑 |
[34:16] | Please, just let me go, man. | 求你了 放我走吧 |
[34:17] | That’s what you came here for. | 你本来就是来放我的 |
[34:19] | I’m not gonna tell anyone anything. | 我不会给别人泄密的 |
[34:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:23] | You wanna stay here? | 你要留在这里 |
[34:25] | Help the guy that just tried to bash your head in? | 救那个刚才想砸扁你头的家伙 |
[34:29] | There’s 10 roamers there. | 那里有10个行尸 |
[34:31] | You think you can take them on? | 你觉得你能干掉他们吗 |
[34:33] | They don’t see us. We can get out of here. | 它们没看到我们 我们能逃走 |
[34:40] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[34:42] | But let me have a gun. | 那你给我一把枪 |
[34:44] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[34:45] | I’ll show you. | 我能向你证明 |
[34:47] | – What? – Let’s go. | -怎么了 -我们走 |
[34:49] | – What? – He did this. | -什么 -这是他的错 |
[34:51] | – We’re going. – Oh, thank you. Thank you. | -我们走 -谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[35:00] | Rick… no, man. | 瑞克 别这样 |
[35:02] | Come back, man. | 回来啊兄弟 |
[35:14] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[35:18] | Beth? Beth? | 贝丝 贝丝 |
[35:24] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[35:24] | She’s in there. I heard glass. | 她在里面 我听见玻璃的声音 |
[35:27] | Beth, you all right? | 贝丝 你没事吧 |
[35:28] | Don’t do this, Beth. Don’t do this. | 别那样做贝丝 别那样做 |
[35:30] | Open up, please. | 开门 求你了 |
[35:32] | God, I left her with andrea. | 上帝啊 我让安德莉亚看着她 |
[35:35] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙呢 |
[35:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:39] | Beth honey, please open the door. | 贝丝宝贝 求你了开门 |
[35:40] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[35:42] | I’m not mad, Beth. | 我没生你气 贝丝 |
[35:43] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[35:45] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:58] | That’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:07] | Stay there. | 原地等着 |
[36:41] | Yeah, you like that? | 你觉得爽吗 |
[37:00] | Shane! | 肖恩 |
[37:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[37:05] | Go for the back door! | 往后门跑 |
[37:07] | Come on! | 快 |
[37:14] | Come on, get in! | 快进来 |
[37:16] | Go, man, go! Come on! | 走 快走 |
[37:34] | You see that? You see what we did? | 你看到了吗 看我们多厉害啊 |
[37:36] | Just keep driving. | 好好开车 |
[37:52] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[37:52] | I heard. Is she all right? | 我听说了 她还好吗 |
[37:53] | She would be if you had stayed with her. | 如果你看着她就不会发生这事 |
[37:55] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[37:56] | – How bad is she? – It wasn’t deep. | -她伤的重吗 -割口不深 |
[38:00] | She wants to live. She made her decision. | 她想活下去 她做了选择 |
[38:03] | – She tried to kill herself. – No, she didn’t. | -她试着自杀 -不 她没有 |
[38:05] | My father is stitching her wrist right now. | 我父亲正在缝合她手腕 |
[38:07] | She’ll live. | 她会活下去的 |
[38:09] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[38:12] | From both of us. | 离我们俩远点 |
[38:13] | Don’t you dare step foot inside this house again. | 你不准再踏入这房子半步 |
[38:29] | I’m not gonna say she was right, | 我不会说她是对的 |
[38:30] | but Beth has made her choice. | 但贝丝做了自己的选择 |
[38:32] | She wants to live and now she knows it. | 她想活下去 她现在自己也明白 |
[38:36] | And sometimes you have to cross the line. | 有时你必须用超常规手段 |
[39:34] | If you wanna kill me, | 如果你想杀我 |
[39:36] | you’re gonna have to do better than a wrench. | 光用扳手可不够 |
[39:42] | Probably gonna have to kill that boy, | 我很可能会杀了那小子 |
[39:48] | but I am gonna think about it at night. | 但晚上我会好好考虑 |
[39:50] | It can’t be that easy, killing someone, | 杀人不应该那么简单 |
[39:53] | killing anyone. | 不管杀谁 |
[39:56] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[40:06] | That is my wife. | 那是我的妻子 |
[40:10] | That is my son. | 那是我的儿子 |
[40:13] | That is my child. | 那是我的孩子 |
[40:19] | If you’re gonna be with us, | 如果你还想跟我们一起 |
[40:22] | you gotta follow my lead, you gotta trust me. | 你就必须服从我的领导 信任我 |
[40:39] | It’s time for you to come back. | 你应该回归了 |