时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | – Pack of smokes and Brown Thunder.- Don’t get cocky,boy. | -一包烟雾弹和阿帕奇 -别太臭屁 孩子 |
[00:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:28] | Cold drinks? | 冷饮吗 |
[00:30] | Been running the freezers all day. | 冷冻机开一天了 |
[00:32] | Not the most practical use of the generators to my mind. | 据我所知这不是发动机的实际用途 |
[00:35] | It’s kind of amazing. | 真神奇啊 |
[00:37] | The Governor feels it’s worth it. | 总督觉得这样很值 |
[00:38] | Well, to a great party. | 为了美好的派对干杯 |
[00:41] | Now, if you would just drop me a hint about tonight. | 如果你能给我透露一点今晚的好戏的话 |
[00:44] | Hmm. Mere words cannot adequatly describe | 没有词语能完美地描述出 |
[00:48] | the festivities ahead. | 即将到来的庆典 |
[01:30] | Penny. Penny, no. | 佩妮 别这样 |
[01:39] | Easy, easy. Penny, let’s go. | 放轻松 佩妮 我们走 |
[01:47] | It’s nap time now. | 现在是午睡时间 |
[01:49] | Nap time. | 午睡时间 |
[01:59] | Penny, no. | 佩妮 别这样 |
[02:01] | Penny. Hey, hey, hey. | 佩妮 |
[02:03] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[02:05] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[02:10] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[02:12] | Hey, I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[02:16] | Daddy still loves you. | 爸爸还爱着你 |
[02:19] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[02:26] | All right. All right. | 没事了 |
[02:29] | Come on. Yeah. | 来 对 |
[02:32] | Hey, Penny. | 佩妮 |
[03:34] | Rick, you with me? | 瑞克 你跟我来 |
[03:44] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[03:50] | – Let me see the baby. – Well, we gotta feed it. | -让我看看婴儿 -我们得给孩子喂点吃的 |
[03:53] | We got anything baby can eat? | 我们有婴儿能吃的东西吗 |
[03:57] | The good news is she looks healthy. | 好消息是她看起来很健康 |
[03:59] | But she needs formula. | 但是她需要婴儿食物 |
[04:01] | And soon she won’t survive. | 要不然她活不了多久 |
[04:03] | No, no way… Not her. | 不可能… 肯定不会的 |
[04:06] | We ain’t losing nobody else. I’m going for a run. | 我们不能再失去任何人了 我出去一趟 |
[04:08] | – I’ll back you up. -I’ll go too. | -我掩护你 -我也去 |
[04:09] | OK, think where we’re going. Beth. | 好的 想想我们去哪儿 贝丝 |
[04:13] | He just lost his mom. | 他刚刚失去他的妈妈 |
[04:15] | – His dad ain’t doing so hot. – I’ll look out for him. | -他爸也不太正常 -我会照看他的 |
[04:21] | You two get to the fence.Too many will pile up. | 你们俩去围栏那儿 太多就会聚堆 |
[04:23] | We got ourselves a problem. | 我们就麻烦了 |
[04:25] | Glenn, Maggie, Vámonos. | 格伦 玛姬 我们走 |
[04:29] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[04:34] | Get to the gate. | 去大门那里 |
[04:35] | Come on, we’re gonna lose the light. | 快点 天快黑了 |
[04:43] | There’s a Piggly Wiggly on 85. | 85街有个小杂货店 |
[04:45] | No, baby section’s been cleared. | 不能去 婴儿区已经没东西了 |
[04:47] | Lori asked me to keep an eye out. I haven’t had much luck. | 洛莉让我多留心 但是我没那么走运 |
[04:49] | Is there any place that hasn’t been completely looted? | 还有没被完全洗劫的地方吗 |
[04:52] | We saw signs for a shopping center just north of here. | 我们在北边看到了购物中心的标志 |
[04:55] | Yeah, but there’s too much debris on the road. | 嗯 但是街上残骸太多了 |
[04:58] | I can take one of you. | 我能带你们一个人去 |
[05:00] | I’ll go. | 我跟你去 |
[05:03] | No, Maggie, | 不行 玛姬 |
[05:04] | after everything that you’ve been through, okay, I’ll go. | 你经历这些之后不能去 我去 |
[05:06] | I want to go. For Lori, I have to. | 我想去 为了洛莉 我必须去 |
[05:15] | I love you. Be safe. | 我爱你 注意安全 |
[05:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:04] | All right! | 好了 |
[06:09] | First time we gathered, there was nine of us | 第一次当我们聚在一起的时候 九个人 |
[06:12] | holed up in an apartment with Spam and saltine crackers. | 躲在一间公寓 只有猪肉罐头和咸饼干 |
[06:18] | Well, look at us now. | 看看我们现在 |
[06:21] | We’ve built a place we can call home. | 我们建造了一个可以称之为家的地方 |
[06:24] | Maybe held together with duct tape and string, | 或许是由布基胶带和绳子捆绑而成的 |
[06:27] | but it works. | 但是成功了 |
[06:29] | It’s ours. I’ll take it. | 这是我们的 我引以为傲 |
[06:34] | So today | 所以今天 |
[06:37] | we celebrate how far we’ve come. | 我们庆祝目前所取得的成就 |
[06:42] | We remember those we’ve lost. | 我们缅怀我们失去的 |
[06:46] | We raise a glass… to us. | 为我们自己举杯 |
[08:25] | …suggesting we delay a couple of days. | 再等一段时间比较好 |
[08:27] | We can’t wait. Everything’s ready. | 等不及 已经万事俱备了 |
[08:31] | I love a party as much as the next fellow. | 我和莫尔一样喜欢派对 |
[08:33] | Trust me, I love a party. | 相信我 我喜欢派对 |
[08:35] | – But we’re using a lot of resources. – Yeah. | -但是我们会消耗很多资源 -是的 |
[08:37] | For instance, the generators. | 比如发电机 |
[08:39] | I thought you love a party. | 我以为你喜欢派对呢 |
[08:40] | Come on, milty, lighten up, for Christ’s sake. | 行了 小事逼 求你轻松点吧 |
[08:43] | Let your hair down, man. Have some fun for once. | 彻底放松一下 给自己找点乐子 |
[08:46] | – I like fun. – Then there’s no problem. | -我喜欢乐趣 -那就没问题了 |
[08:48] | If I might. | 恕我无礼 |
[08:49] | You know, I’ve been working on an experiment all week. | 我这周一直在做实验 |
[08:52] | It’s been a challenge getting the level of power I need. | 让电力达到我需要的水平不容易 |
[08:54] | – And with everything going on tonight– – What are you asking? | -如果今晚一切顺利 -你想要什么 |
[08:57] | Postpone tonight. | 推迟今晚的派对 |
[08:58] | No way. | 不行 |
[09:00] | Hang on. Let’s hear him out. | 等会 让他说完 |
[09:02] | – How long do you need? – I don’t need long. | -你需要多久 -不需要太长时间 |
[09:03] | – How long? – 10 days. | -多久 -十天 |
[09:05] | – No. – Six? | -不行 -六天 |
[09:07] | – No. – How about– | -不行 -那么 |
[09:08] | How about you enjoy yourself tonight | 今晚你好好放松一下 |
[09:10] | and then begin the experiment over in the morning, huh? | 明早接着实验 怎么样 |
[09:14] | Uh, yeah. That could work. | 好吧 可以 |
[11:24] | You get off on that? | 你很乐在其中对吗 |
[11:29] | Poking around other people’s things? | 在别人的地方随便乱闯 |
[11:36] | Hmm? | 不是吗 |
[11:41] | We got nothing to hide here. | 我们没隐瞒什么事情 |
[11:43] | People who had noting to hide don’t usually feel the need to say so. | 没隐瞒事情的人 通常不会自卖自夸 |
[11:48] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[11:51] | We all have our secrets, huh? | 我们都有自己的秘密 |
[11:56] | Like Penny? | 比如佩妮 |
[12:02] | You know about Penny? | 你知道佩妮的事 |
[12:06] | Then you know I loved her. | 那你应该知道我很爱她 |
[12:09] | Bet you say that about all the girls. | 我敢说你对所有女孩都这么说 |
[12:21] | You got the wrong idea about me. | 你误会我了 |
[12:24] | I’m just a guy trying to do right | 我不过是一个 |
[12:26] | by the people I care about. | 希望为我在乎的人做对的事情的人 |
[12:29] | Now, you want to leave, Andrea wants to stay. | 现在你想离开 安德莉亚想留下 |
[12:33] | So you want me to take choice out of the equation. | 所以你想让我做出选择 |
[12:36] | You want me to kick you out. | 想让我把你赶出去 |
[12:43] | Actually, I was about to give your sword back. | 其实我本打算把刀还给你的 |
[12:49] | Guess you fit in. | 看来你自己先动手了 |
[12:53] | We’ve enjoyed having you. | 你在这里我们很高兴 |
[13:06] | This is a real problem for me. | 对我来说 这真的很棘手 |
[13:12] | People follow the rules. And whether or not it’s true, | 大家遵守规则 不管是不是真的 |
[13:14] | they believe it’s what keeps them alive. | 他们都相信这样能够保他们活命 |
[13:18] | You turned that upside down. | 你的想法完全相反 |
[13:21] | You’ve broken the rules. | 你违反了规则 |
[13:23] | And if I don’t do anything, I invite anarchy. | 如果我不闻不问 就会造成混乱 |
[13:27] | How about this? | 这样怎么样 |
[13:31] | I keep a lid on your little outburst, | 我不把你今天的小暴乱告诉大家 |
[13:34] | you join the research team. | 但你要加入研究小组 |
[13:36] | You obviously have skills and you’re not afraid of biters. | 你有一身技能 而且不怕行尸 |
[13:40] | Merle will take care of you and– | 莫尔会照顾你和 |
[14:24] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[14:29] | She’s all personality, that one. | 她很有个性 |
[14:33] | Do we have a problem? | 对我们有麻烦吗 |
[14:34] | No. No. | 没有 |
[14:40] | Send Andrea over to me. | 叫安德莉亚过来见我 |
[14:41] | You can take the research team to get more grist for the mill. | 你可以带着研究小组去再找些粮食 |
[14:44] | I can handle this. | 我会处理好这事的 |
[14:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:24] | How’s the perimeter look? | 周围怎么样了 |
[15:26] | We’ve got the walkers spread out. | 行尸都散开了 |
[15:29] | Need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[15:37] | Your friends, they– they were good folks. | 你的朋友们 他们都是好人 |
[15:41] | They were family. | 他们是家人 |
[15:45] | I think I had one friend like that my whole life. | 我一辈子就只有一个这样的朋友 |
[15:49] | You got a whole group. | 你有一群 |
[15:52] | Sorry you lost them. | 很遗憾你失去了他们 |
[16:03] | I need two more. | 我需要再挖两个坑 |
[16:17] | – Rick? – Still inside. | -瑞克呢 -还在里面 |
[16:21] | Okay, I’ll get him. | 我等会去找他 |
[16:26] | A third of our group in one day. | 一天之内我们失去了三分之一的人 |
[16:28] | ‘Cause of one asshole. | 就因为一个混蛋 |
[16:34] | Part of me wishes that we killed | 我内心一部分在想 |
[16:35] | all the prisoners on sight. | 如果一见到这些犯人就杀死他们就好了 |
[16:40] | Axel and Oscar seem like good guys. | 阿克塞尔和奥斯卡看起来像是好人 |
[16:46] | When the evacuations started, | 撤离刚开始的时候 |
[16:49] | T-Dog drove his church van to the home of every senior he knew | T仔开着教堂的车去他认识的每个老人家里 |
[16:52] | just in case they needed a ride. | 看他们需不需要帮助 |
[16:55] | He saved my ass a thousand times. | 他救了我很多次 |
[16:59] | He was the best. | 他是最棒的 |
[17:05] | Got bit closing the gate. | 他是关门时被咬的 |
[17:08] | If he hadn’t done that… | 如果他不那么做的话 |
[17:10] | It could have been Maggie. | 遭殃的有可能是玛姬 |
[17:14] | It’s wrong, but… | 我知道这不对 但是 |
[17:17] | I will trade any number of people for one of us any day. | 我随时都愿意用别人的性命换我们人的性命 |
[17:32] | What’s wrong? Merle said it was urgent. | 怎么了 莫尔说事情很紧急 |
[17:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[17:39] | – It’s Michonne. – What about her? | -是米琼恩 -她怎么了 |
[17:42] | She broke in, stole her weapon. | 她不请自入 偷走了武器 |
[17:44] | She can’t steal something that’s hers. | 拿走自己的东西可不算偷 |
[17:46] | Then she went into a private place | 然后她又闯进了私人领地 |
[17:48] | and slaughtered half a dozen captive biters. | 杀死了半打关押的行尸 |
[17:53] | Why would you have captive biters? | 你为什么要关押行尸 |
[17:56] | There’s a good reason I don’t want go in through right now. | 我自有道理 但现在不想纠缠这个问题 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | Point is, I tried to talk to her about it | 关键是 我想跟她好好谈一谈 |
[18:03] | and she pulled her sword on me. | 结果她用剑指着我 |
[18:05] | Held it to my throat. | 就指在我脖子上 |
[18:09] | Can’t imagine that surprises you. | 不敢相信你也会感到惊讶 |
[18:12] | She wouldn’t do that unless she felt threatened. | 除非她受到威胁 否则决不会那么做 |
[18:15] | She makes people uncomfortable. | 她让人感到很不自在 |
[18:18] | Some people want her to leave and I don’t want that. | 有人想要她离开 但我不想这么做 |
[18:19] | It’s ugly out there and it’s getting rse every day. | 外面的情况正变得越来越糟 |
[18:22] | But she put my back against the wall here. | 可是她逼得我没得选择 |
[18:26] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[18:27] | I’m saying what works out there doesn’t work in here. | 我说外面的那一套在这里行不通 |
[18:30] | You know, we’re not barbarians. | 你知道 我们不是什么野蛮人 |
[18:40] | – We got to talk. – We got to go. | -我们得谈谈 -我们得离开 |
[18:45] | The Governor told me what happened. | 总督刚刚告诉了我发生了什么事 |
[18:48] | Michonne, you can’t do things like this. | 米琼恩 你必须要收敛一点 |
[18:49] | You freaking people out. | 你会吓着别人的 |
[18:51] | You freaking me out. | 你吓着我了 |
[18:52] | The northeast wall is guarded by some girl. | 负责东北边防御的是几个女孩 |
[18:55] | We can escape there after dark. | 我们可以在天黑后溜出去 |
[18:56] | We are not prisoners here. | 我们在这里不是囚犯 |
[18:58] | No one who comes here leaves. | 这里的人只有进 没有出 |
[19:01] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[19:03] | It’s safe. | 这里很安全 |
[19:04] | There is food, there is shelter | 这里有食物 有住处 |
[19:05] | There’s people, for God’s sake. | 还有很多活人 看在上帝的份上 |
[19:07] | That’s what they show you. | 这只是他们给你看的表象 |
[19:08] | But you can’t leave unless they make you. | 但是你无法离开这里 除非他们让你走 |
[19:11] | You are not making any sense. | 你真是大脑进水了 |
[19:13] | Mich, maybe you need to sit for a minute. | 米琼恩 你需要休息一会 |
[19:15] | You need to trust me. | 你必须要相信我 |
[19:17] | Mich, maybe you need to give me more to go on. | 那你必须要给我个更好的理由 |
[19:19] | We got a good thing going here. | 这里有我们想要的一切 |
[19:21] | I thought this was temporary. | 我们只是在这里暂避 |
[19:22] | And I think we need this. | 我觉得应该长住 |
[19:24] | I want to give this place a real shot. | 我们要想办法适应这里 |
[19:26] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[19:27] | Breaking into houses? That is not trying. | 闯进别人的家也能算努力吗 |
[19:29] | That is sabotaging. | 这是蓄意捣乱 |
[19:35] | This place is not what they say it is. | 这里地方根本不像他们所说的那样 |
[20:11] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[20:22] | Everybody’s worried about you. | 大家都很担心你 |
[20:25] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你该离开这里 |
[20:29] | Come on out. | 出去吧 |
[20:37] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[20:40] | You don’t have to do this all by yourself. | 你不必自己承担这一切的 |
[20:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:44] | Our cell block is cleared. | 我们的牢区已经清理干净了 |
[20:47] | We’ll just close off all the doors again. | 我们只需要把所有的门都再关上 |
[20:50] | Rick we want you just come on with me. | 瑞克 跟我离开这里 |
[20:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:56] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[21:05] | Yeah… yeah… | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:09] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:10] | Hey, all right. | 好极了 |
[22:12] | We got us a bite. | 又逮到行尸了 |
[22:14] | Yeah, we got us some. Let’s hook them up. | 有不少啊 把它们拉起来 |
[22:27] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:32] | Ho, whoa! Look what we got here. | 看看我们抓到了什么 |
[22:35] | Oh, yeah. Come get it. | 来啊 咬我啊 |
[22:37] | Come get it. Whoa! Jeez! | 来咬啊 真厉害 |
[22:39] | Look at this one. It’s too little. | 看这只 这只还太小 |
[22:41] | – We’re gonna have to kill it. – Hold on. | -得杀了这只 -等一下 |
[22:43] | There is something interesing in its eyes. | 它眼睛好像不太对劲 |
[22:46] | So don’t kill it? | 那不杀它吗 |
[22:47] | It’s a maybe for me. | 杀不杀都行 |
[22:49] | Here you go. | 给 |
[22:51] | Get your hands dirty for once, huh? | 你也动一次手 |
[22:53] | All right. Come on. Come on down. | 来吧下来 |
[22:54] | Let them down now. | 把它们弄下来 |
[22:57] | Come on Milton. | 来吧米尔顿 |
[23:04] | Get her, boy! Get her! | 抓住它 小子 抓住它 |
[23:06] | Oh, yeah! | 看哪 |
[23:08] | Oh! Oh, man! I tell you what, | 看到没有 |
[23:11] | I take back anything I said about that jacket. | 你那外套还真不赖 |
[23:13] | Come here. Let me see her. | 来这儿 对着我 |
[23:15] | Let me see her. | 对着我 |
[23:18] | Merle, check this one out. | 莫尔 看这个 |
[23:20] | He’s almost as ugly as you. | 它快和你一样丑了 |
[23:23] | Holy shit! | 我勒个去 |
[23:24] | Yeah! He’s a mean one, huh? | 是啊 它是个坏脾气 对吧 |
[23:26] | Look at him. | 看它啊 |
[23:28] | Yeah, now get him down now. Come on, get him down. | 好 现在把它弄倒 来吧 弄倒它 |
[23:31] | Get him down. Yeow! | 把它弄倒 你好哦 |
[23:33] | Easy now. Open up, baby. | 放松 张嘴 宝贝 |
[23:35] | Got him! Yeah! | 咬到了 好嘞 |
[23:37] | There we go. Come on. | 就这样 来吧 |
[23:39] | Don’t give me no shit, boy. | 别跟我胡来 宝贝 |
[23:41] | There. | 就这样 |
[23:49] | Company’s close. | 行尸离得不远 |
[23:51] | Stay tight. | 跟紧 |
[26:31] | Hello, dinner. | 你好 晚餐 |
[26:33] | I’m not putting that in my bag. | 我可不把那个放在我的包里 |
[26:52] | Hey, hey, hey, girls! | 喂 喂 姑娘们 |
[26:53] | Where y’all off to in such a hurry? | 你们匆匆忙忙的这是去哪儿 |
[27:04] | Hey, come on, now. Come on. Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 等等 |
[27:07] | Y’all are breaking my heart running away like that. | 你俩就这么离开 多伤我心啊 |
[27:09] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[27:12] | It’s almost curfew. | 快到宵禁了 |
[27:14] | I’d have to arrange an escort. | 我得派个人护送 |
[27:17] | I mean, the party’s still going on. | 我是说 派对还没完呢 |
[27:24] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[27:26] | Wait here a second. | 在此稍等 |
[27:30] | Brownie! Come here. | 布朗尼 过来 |
[27:34] | Listen up, bro. | 听着 兄弟 |
[27:40] | The Governor told us we were free | 总督曾跟我们说过 |
[27:41] | to come and go whenever we liked. | 我们随时都来去自由 |
[27:45] | Sweetheart, nothing personal here, | 亲爱的 这不是针对谁 |
[27:48] | but you’re gonna have to step back. | 可是你得退后 |
[27:59] | See? | 看到没 |
[28:00] | There’s always a reason why we can’t leave yet. | 他们总是用各种借口留下我们 |
[28:05] | Clear! | 安全 |
[28:07] | Now if I was y’all, I’d find some shelter before nightfall. | 我要是你们 我会在天黑前找个藏身处 |
[28:26] | They knew we were coming. This was all for show. | 他们知道我们要走 这都是在演戏 |
[28:29] | Do you hear yourself? How can you know that? | 你越说越夸张了 这只是你的猜测 |
[28:32] | And why would they bother? | 他们有何必要这么做 |
[28:35] | Ladies? | 姑娘们 |
[28:36] | – Close the gates. – No! | -把门关上 -不行 |
[28:39] | I practically begged the Governor to let you stay. | 我可是求着总督把你留下的 |
[28:41] | – I didn’t ask for that. – You didn’t have to. | -我可没这要求 -你不需要 |
[28:43] | That’s what friends do for each other. | 朋友间要互相帮助 |
[28:45] | It goes both ways. | 我就是在帮你 |
[28:46] | So you want to run around out there | 那你是想在外面用铁链拴着行尸 |
[28:47] | with walkers on chains eating twigs? | 靠吃树枝到处逃亡吗 |
[28:49] | – I mean, is… is that right? – We held our own. | -我是说 那样就好吗 -我们靠自己 |
[28:52] | Eight months! Eight months on the road moving place to place, | 八个月 八个月来我们在路上四处奔波 |
[28:55] | scavenging, living in a meat locker. | 靠拾荒糊口 以冷藏室为家 |
[28:58] | That was no life. | 那不是生活 |
[29:00] | I’m tired. I’m tired. | 我累了 我很累了 |
[29:02] | I don’t have another eight months in me. Not like that. | 我可没法像那样再活八个月 |
[29:05] | And you, I… | 可是你 我 |
[29:09] | What about me? | 那我怎样 |
[29:11] | I’m afriaid you are gonna disappear. | 我怕你会从此消失 |
[29:15] | We always talked about this place, didn’t we? | 我们之前总是说这样的地方 不是吗 |
[29:18] | A refuge. | 一个避难所 |
[29:19] | That idea is what kept us going. | 那种念头支撑着我们一路前行 |
[29:29] | Are you coming or not? | 你是走还是不走 |
[29:33] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 |
[29:36] | Don’t give me an ultimatum. | 别给我下最后通牒 |
[29:37] | Not after everything. | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[29:39] | Are you coming or not? | 你到底是走 还是不走 |
[29:50] | You’d just slow me down anyway. | 反正你也是拖我后腿的 |
[29:55] | Michonne! | 米琼恩 |
[30:42] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out with your friend. | 很遗憾你朋友还是走了 |
[30:49] | Weird to lose someone by their own choice. | 别人主动选择离开你 这感觉很怪 |
[30:53] | Thought those days had gone. | 我以为那样的日子已经过去了呢 |
[30:57] | Not sure this will make you feel better, | 不确定这是否会让你感觉好些 |
[30:58] | but I’m sure you could use a drink. | 但是我肯定你应该喝一杯 |
[31:02] | Some company. | 有人陪着 |
[31:05] | Something to take your mind off of it for a bit. | 做点别的事 别去想它 |
[31:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:30] | Guys, they are back! | 伙计们 他们回来了 |
[31:32] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 来啊 |
[31:34] | You want something to eat? Come on! | 你们想吃东西吗 来啊 |
[31:36] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[31:51] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[31:55] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:18] | Come on. Come on. | 喝吧 喝吧 |
[32:32] | She got a name yet? | 给她取名字了吗 |
[32:34] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[32:36] | But I was thinking maybe Sophia. | 但我想可以叫她索菲亚 |
[32:41] | Then there’s Carol, too. | 或者卡萝尔 |
[32:45] | And… | 或者 |
[32:48] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[32:49] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[32:51] | Jacqui. | 杰奎 |
[32:53] | Patricia. | 帕特里夏 |
[32:56] | Or… Lori. I don’t know. | 或者洛莉 我也不知道 |
[33:05] | You like that? | 喜欢喝吗 |
[33:08] | Little ass-kicker. | 小拽女 |
[33:11] | Right? That’s a good name, right? | 是吧 这个名字不错 是吧 |
[33:14] | Little ass-kicker. You like that, huh? | 小拽女 你也喜欢 是吧 |
[33:17] | You like that, sweetheart? | 你喜欢吗 小甜心 |
[35:53] | Give… my… wife… | 还我妻子 |
[36:15] | How are you? Come on up here. | 你好吗 上来 |
[36:18] | Come on, this way. | 快来 这边 |
[36:20] | I got the best seats in the house. | 我有这里最棒的座位 |
[36:23] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[36:34] | Get a barrel. Come on. | 开心点嘛 真是的 |
[36:38] | – It’s a little loud. – Yeah. | -够吵的啊 -是啊 |
[36:45] | – Come on! – I don’t feel… | -加油啊 -我感觉不太… |
[36:55] | Come on! | 开始吧 |
[37:16] | Merle! Merle! Merle! | 莫尔 |
[37:20] | Merle! Merle! Merle! | 莫尔 |
[37:24] | I’m gonna kick his ass one-handed. | 我一只手就能把他摆平 |
[37:29] | The hell with it. No-handed! | 见鬼去吧 我不用手也能摆平 |
[37:38] | No hands! | 不用手 |
[37:49] | All right, let’s get it on! | 好啦 好戏开始啦 |
[38:03] | Yeah! Come on! | 来啊 |
[38:05] | Come on, get up. Get up. | 来啊 起来 起来 |
[38:17] | He’s got nothing. Nothing, folks. | 他就会那么点儿功夫 伙计们 |
[38:24] | – Get up. – Come on! | -起来 -来啊 |
[38:27] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[38:41] | Come on, let ’em fight. | 别啊 让他们继续打 |
[38:51] | Come on, pretty boy. Let’s dance. | 来吧小子 我们好好玩玩 |
[39:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[39:02] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[39:04] | It’s a way to blow off steam. | 发泄消遣嘛 |
[39:06] | Blow off steam? | 消遣 |
[39:07] | You go for a jog to blow off steam. | 慢跑才叫消遣 |
[39:09] | This is– this is sick. | 这… 这叫变态 |
[39:11] | Look around. Everyone’s having a great time. | 看看周围 大家都很开心 |
[39:13] | It’s barbaric. | 野蛮人才喜欢这东西 |
[39:20] | It’s staged. | 这是事先编排好的 |
[39:23] | Yeah, we pull out the biter’s teeth. | 没错 我们拔掉了行尸的牙 |
[39:25] | It’s just all for show. | 不过是场表演 |
[39:29] | It’s just That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[39:31] | This is your reason for keeping walkers around? | 你就因为这才留下行尸吗 |
[39:32] | People need entertainment. | 人们需要娱乐 |
[39:33] | So your solution is gladiator fights? | 所以你就建了个角斗场吗 |
[39:36] | We’re reducing these things. We’re controlling them. | 它们被削弱了 它们在我们控制中 |
[39:39] | We’re shining a light on the monster under the bed. | 我们驱除了人们心中的恐惧 |
[39:42] | It’s fun. | 很有趣的 |
[39:44] | It makes people feel better about the whole thing. | 看完表演大家会更舒服 |
[39:45] | It’s a slippery slope. | 这简直是个灾难 |
[39:47] | You’re teaching them that walkers aren’t dangerous. | 你是在教大家行尸并不危险 |
[39:49] | We’re teaching them not to be afraid. | 我们是在教大家不要恐惧 |
[39:57] | Come on, baby. | 来啊小样 |
[40:06] | Come on. Walk it off, huh? | 来啊 不就点小伤嘛 |
[40:14] | Uno! | 一 |
[40:17] | Dos! | 二 |
[40:19] | – Tres! – Well done! | -三 -好样的 |
[42:24] | Hello? | 喂 |