时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | You don’t even know why you’re here, do you? | 你不知道为何被带到这里 对吧 |
[00:22] | I didn’t mean you no harm. | 我本不想伤害你 |
[00:25] | I lowered my gun, | 我放低了枪 |
[00:28] | but you raised yours. | 你却举高了枪 |
[00:33] | You were an asshole out there, | 你刚才太混蛋了 |
[00:36] | just like you were on that rooftop back there in Atlanta. | 就像在亚特兰大的天台上一样 |
[00:39] | What y’all did, leaving me up there– | 你们的所作所为 你们遗弃我 |
[00:43] | people wouldn’t do that to an animal. | 人都不会那样对一个动物 |
[00:46] | We went back for you. | 我们回去找过你 |
[00:47] | Ain’t you thoughtful? | 还真是贴心 |
[00:50] | We did, all of us– | 真的 我们全去了 |
[00:52] | Rick, Daryl, T-Dog. | 瑞克 达里尔 T仔 |
[00:54] | Mm, T-Dog. | T仔 |
[00:58] | Yeah, big ol’ spear-chucker, | 大块头黑小伙 |
[01:00] | the one I was pleading with. | 我央求过他 |
[01:03] | Mm-hmm, the one that dropped the key. | 他却弄掉了钥匙 |
[01:06] | Tell me where he’s at. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[01:07] | I’m sure T-Dog would like to bury the hatchet, | T仔肯定希望和解 |
[01:10] | let bygones be bygones. | 既往不咎嘛 |
[01:13] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能活下来 |
[01:17] | Well, I hope he went slow. | 那我希望他死得很惨 |
[01:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:25] | How about the rest? | 其他人呢 |
[01:30] | How about my baby brother? | 我弟弟呢 |
[01:33] | You can’t tell me he’s alive | 你不能说他活着 |
[01:35] | and then hold off on where he is. | 却不告诉我他在哪儿 |
[01:40] | No? | 不说是吗 |
[01:42] | Well, maybe the farmer’s daughter will help me out. | 也许那个农场女能帮我 |
[01:52] | Tell me something– | 告诉我 |
[01:55] | when she’s scared | 当她害怕时 |
[01:57] | and she’s holding you close, | 抱紧你时 |
[02:01] | and her trembling skin | 她颤抖的肌肤 |
[02:06] | is close to you, | 贴着你 |
[02:09] | her soft lips are touching you | 软唇相吻 |
[02:13] | here, all over here, | 这里 吻遍这里 |
[02:16] | and over here… | 还有这里 |
[02:20] | feels good, don’t it? | 感觉很棒 不是吗 |
[02:26] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:30] | You’re the sneaky one, the one with nerve. | 你独身潜入城市 心理素质很好 |
[02:33] | You don’t scare easy, do you? | 你啥都不怕 不是吗 |
[02:39] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[02:45] | Now… | 现在 |
[02:47] | I wanna know where my brother is. | 我想知道我弟弟在哪儿 |
[03:01] | I wanna know where the sheriff is. | 我想知道警长在哪里 |
[03:05] | Ah! God! | 见鬼 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 舒服 |
[03:22] | Now, I wanna know where they’re hiding, | 我想知道他们躲在哪里 |
[03:25] | where your camp is, | 你们的营地在哪里 |
[03:26] | and I wanna know now. | 我现在就想知道 |
[03:31] | I wanna know now! | 现在 |
[03:35] | Where the hell are they? Tell me. | 他们到底在哪 快说 |
[05:02] | Should we help her? | 我们要帮她吗 |
[05:46] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[05:51] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[06:09] | Is she bit? | 她被咬了吗 |
[06:17] | Gunshot. | 枪伤 |
[06:24] | Carl, get a blanket. | 卡尔 去拿张毯子 |
[06:26] | Beth, water and a towel. | 贝丝 准备好水和毛巾 |
[06:30] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[06:33] | She’s not coming in the cell blocks. | 她不能去我们的囚室 |
[06:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Steady now. | 好的 躺好了 |
[06:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:39] | All righ Thank you. | 好的谢谢 |
[06:44] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[06:46] | Hey, hey, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:54] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事了 |
[06:55] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:58] | No. We’re not going to hurt you | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[07:00] | unless you try something stupid first, all right? | 除非你要做傻事 明白吗 |
[07:03] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[07:09] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁 |
[07:12] | You wanna tell us your name? | 告诉我们你的名字 |
[07:17] | You wanna tell us your name? | 你的名字 |
[07:22] | You all come on in here. | 你们过来看一下 |
[07:25] | Everything all right? | 出了什么事 |
[07:26] | You’re gonna wanna see this. | 你看了就明白了 |
[07:30] | Go ahead. Carl, take the bag. | 我们走 卡尔 拿上包 |
[07:42] | We’ll keep this safe and sound. | 我们会替你保管好武器 |
[07:46] | The doors are all locked. You’ll be safe here. | 这里的门都锁上了 你很安全 |
[07:49] | And we can treat that. | 我们会治好你的伤 |
[07:54] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我可没要你们帮忙 |
[07:57] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[08:00] | Can’t let you leave. | 不能让你随便离开 |
[08:31] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[08:32] | Thank God. Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[08:35] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[08:39] | How? | 你怎么办到的 |
[08:41] | Solitary. | 一个人撑下来 |
[08:43] | Poor thing fought her way into a cell. | 她一路坚持 躲到了一个囚室里 |
[08:45] | Must have passed out. Dehydrated. | 一定是脱水昏了过去 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:09] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[09:45] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[09:47] | I just came to tell you. Mr. Coleman, he’s ready. | 我来告诉你一声 科尔曼先生准备好了 |
[09:52] | Okay, I’ll meet you in the lab. | 知道了 我去实验室找你 |
[09:54] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[10:00] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[10:02] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[10:03] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[10:05] | Actually, I could use your help with something now. | 实际上我现在就需要你的帮助 |
[10:08] | I said I’ll be back. | 我说了我会回来的 |
[10:12] | No. | 不 |
[10:15] | I wish it were just that. | 这可不是小事 |
[10:22] | We can tend to that wound for you, | 我们能给你治治伤 |
[10:24] | give you a little food and water, | 给你些食物和水 |
[10:25] | and then send you on your way. | 然后就送你走 |
[10:28] | But you’re gonna have to tell us how you found us | 但你必须告诉我们 你是怎么找到这里的 |
[10:31] | and why you were carrying formula. | 还有为什么你带着奶粉 |
[10:35] | The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy | 那些补给是一位亚裔男孩和一漂亮姑娘 |
[10:39] | with a pretty girl. | 丢下的 |
[10:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[10:43] | Were they attacked? | 他们被袭击了吗 |
[10:46] | – They were taken. – Taken? By who? | -他们被带走了 -带走了 是谁 |
[10:48] | By the same son of a bitch who shot me. | 就是那个开枪打我的狗娘养的 |
[10:50] | Hey, these are our people. | 听着 他们是我们的人 |
[10:52] | You tell us what happened now! | 你马上告诉我发生了什么 |
[10:53] | Don’t you ever touch me again! | 你不许再碰我一下 |
[10:56] | You’d better start talking. | 你还是说出来吧 |
[10:57] | You’re gonna have a much bigger problem than a gunshot wound. | 你面临的问题比枪伤严重多了 |
[11:02] | Find ’em yourself. | 自己去找啊 |
[11:04] | Hey, shh, shh, shh. Put it down. | 放松 放松 放下 |
[11:17] | You came here for a reason. | 你来这里肯定有所求 |
[11:26] | There’s a town. | 有个小镇 |
[11:29] | Woodbury. | 叫伍德伯里 |
[11:31] | About 75 survivors. | 大概有75名幸存者 |
[11:32] | I think they were taken there. | 我认为他们被带到那里了 |
[11:34] | A whole town? | 一整个小镇吗 |
[11:36] | It’s run by this guy who calls himself the Governor– | 一个自称总督的人管着这个小镇 |
[11:39] | pretty boy, charming, Jim Jones type. | 奶油小生 有魅力 像个邪教头头 |
[11:44] | He got muscle? | 他有手下吗 |
[11:46] | Paramilitary wannabes. | 一些自封的准军事力量 |
[11:48] | They have armed sentries on every wall. | 四周围墙上他们都派人持枪巡逻 |
[11:51] | You know a way in? | 你知道怎么进去吗 |
[11:52] | The place is secure from walkers, | 那地方行尸进不去 |
[11:53] | but we could slip our way through. | 但活人能溜进去 |
[11:59] | How’d you know how to get here? | 你怎么知道我们的位置 |
[12:01] | They mentioned a prison, | 他们提到过一所监狱 |
[12:03] | said which direction it was in, | 说了它在哪个方向 |
[12:04] | that it was a straight shot. | 一直走就到 |
[12:08] | This is Hershel, | 这是赫谢尔 |
[12:10] | the father of the girl who was taken. | 那个被带走女孩的父亲 |
[12:13] | He’ll take care of that. | 他会给你处理伤口 |
[12:17] | I gotta hand it to you, | 我必须说声佩服 |
[12:20] | a lot tougher than I remember. | 你比我记忆中坚强多了 |
[12:23] | No surprise you lasted this long. | 难怪你能活到现在 |
[12:26] | Should I figured the way Officer Friendly abandoned people? | 按照”好好警官”的作风 |
[12:30] | He would have left you behind by now. | 他应该早就把你抛弃了 |
[12:34] | But he didn’t do that, did he? | 但是他没那么做 是吧 |
[12:37] | Hmm. So tell me, where y’all been at? | 那告诉我 你们都住在哪儿 |
[12:42] | It’s just a matter of time before they come looking. | 他们找来只是时间问题 |
[12:45] | I’ll bake a cake with pink frosting. | 我会烤个粉红糖霜蛋糕迎接他们 |
[12:48] | Would they like that? | 他们会喜欢吗 |
[12:52] | Ain’t nobody coming. | 没人会来的 |
[12:54] | Rick is. | 瑞克会的 |
[12:57] | – And when he gets here– – He’s gonna do nothing, | -等他来到这里 -他什么也做不了 |
[12:59] | not if he wants you and Bo Peep back. | 他救不走你和你的小宝贝的 |
[13:02] | Think I’m in this by myself? | 你以为就我一人在这里呢 |
[13:06] | You can’t take us all. | 你对付不了我们 |
[13:08] | There’s too many of us. | 我们人可多着呢 |
[13:11] | There ain’t a pair of nuts between the whole pussy lot of you. | 整天跟婊子在一起 能出几个真汉子 |
[13:14] | We’ve been on the road, | 我们一直在外面拼杀 |
[13:16] | not hiding in some dungeon. | 而不是躲在地牢里 |
[13:20] | Rick, Shane, Dale, | 瑞克 肖恩 戴尔 |
[13:23] | Jim, Andrea. | 吉姆 安德莉亚 |
[13:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:32] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[14:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:12] | How do you know we can trust her? | 你怎么知道我们可以信任她 |
[14:13] | This is Maggie and Glenn. Why are we even debating? | 事关玛姬和格伦 还有什么好争的 |
[14:16] | We ain’t. I’ll go after them. | 不争了 我去找他们 |
[14:18] | Well, this place sounds pretty secure. | 这个地方听起来戒备森严 |
[14:20] | – You can’t go alone. – I’ll go. | -你不能独自去 -我也去 |
[14:23] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:27] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[14:34] | I got the flash bangs and I got the tear gas. | 我带了闪光弹和催泪弹 |
[14:37] | You never know what you’re gonna need. | 你永远不知道哪个会派上用场 |
[14:46] | Hey, don’t you worry about your old man. | 别担心你老爸 |
[14:48] | I’m gonna keep my eye on him. | 我会留意他的 |
[14:57] | – Wasn’t this place overrun? – It was. | -这儿以前不是行尸成堆吗 -原来是 |
[15:00] | And you cleared it out all by yourselves? | 后来你们全靠自己清理的 |
[15:03] | Just the few of you? | 就你们几个 |
[15:04] | There were others. | 原本还有其他人 |
[15:09] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[15:26] | – What you did for Mom– – I had to. | -你对你妈妈做的事 -我是不得已的 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I– I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[15:34] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我懂 对此我很抱歉 |
[15:38] | No one should have to go through that. | 这不是一般人可以做到的 |
[15:45] | How long will you be gone? | 你要去多久 |
[15:50] | Look, if something happens while we’re gone– | 听着 如果我们走后发生了任何事 |
[15:51] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[15:55] | If anything happens, | 若发生什么事 |
[15:57] | you get everyone locked in the cells, keep them all safe. | 你就把大家锁在牢房里 保证他们的安全 |
[16:00] | – I will. – I know. | -我会的 -我知道 |
[16:03] | I know you will. | 我知道你可以的 |
[16:10] | Take care of your sister, all right? | 照顾好你妹妹 好吗 |
[16:16] | Daryl’s been calling her Ass-Kicker. | 达里尔 一直管她叫小拽女 |
[16:20] | Ass-Kicker? | 小拽女 |
[16:22] | Has he, now? | 现在就叫上了 |
[16:25] | I’ve been thinking, what should we really call her? | 我一直在想 我们该叫她什么 |
[16:29] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法 |
[16:32] | Remember my third grade teacher, Mrs. Mueller? | 还记得我上三年级时的老师 米勒女士吗 |
[16:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:39] | Her first name was Judith. | 她的名字叫朱迪思 |
[16:42] | Do you think that’s a good name? | 你觉得那个名字怎么样 |
[16:44] | I think that’s– that’s a fine name. | 我觉得这是个好名字 |
[16:49] | Judith it is. | 就叫朱迪思吧 |
[17:00] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[17:01] | Nine lives, remember? | 命硬着呢 不是吗 |
[17:08] | Bring them back. | 把他们带回来 |
[18:26] | Mr. Coleman, | 科尔曼先生 |
[18:30] | this is Andrea. | 这是安德莉亚 |
[18:36] | Milton will bring you up to speed. | 米尔顿会告诉你怎么做 |
[18:38] | I’ll see you for dinner. | 晚饭时见 |
[18:44] | Thank you for this. | 多谢了 |
[18:46] | You’re doing us a great service. | 你算帮了我们一个大忙 |
[19:05] | So, what exactly are you–? | 那么 你到底在… |
[19:06] | Could you cue up the first song on the record? | 帮忙把唱片调到曲目一 |
[19:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:17] | On my mark. | 听我指令 |
[19:44] | My name is Milton Mamet. | 我叫米尔顿·马梅 |
[19:47] | Please raise your right hand off the bed | 如果以下的叙述属实 |
[19:49] | if you recognize any of the following statements to be true. | 请举起你的右手 |
[19:54] | Your name is Michael Coleman. | 你叫迈克尔·科尔曼 |
[19:59] | You were married to Betty Coleman. | 你妻子是贝蒂·科尔曼 |
[20:06] | Your children were Michael Jr. And Emily. | 你的孩子叫小迈克尔和艾米丽 |
[20:16] | Very good. | 很好 |
[20:32] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[20:35] | He asked if I could keep it playing while we wait. | 他问在等候的时候能不能让音乐一直放着 |
[20:55] | All righty, I want you to imagine | 好了 你也来体会一下 |
[20:58] | how I felt fighting my way off that roof– | 我当时在屋顶拼命求生是什么感觉 |
[21:02] | one hand, | 就一只手 |
[21:05] | losing blood, | 血流不止 |
[21:06] | walkers chomping down at me every step of the way. | 行尸们龇牙咧嘴 向我步步逼近 |
[21:10] | Last chance. Where’s your group? | 最后一次机会 你队伍在哪里 |
[21:13] | All right. | 不说是吧 |
[21:14] | Suit yourself. | 请便吧 |
[21:17] | You’re a pretty big snack for this fella. | 瞧把这家伙给馋的 |
[21:19] | But you know what they say– | 不过你知道吗 |
[21:21] | he’s gonna be hungry again in an hour. | 一小时后他可还会饿 |
[21:27] | Go! Run, boy! | 开饭了 伙计 |
[22:53] | After Mr. Coleman passes, we’ll restrain him. | 科尔曼先生一死 我们就把他绑住 |
[22:55] | He’ll reanimate. | 然后他会变成行尸 |
[22:56] | I’ll ask the questions again, record his responses. | 我会再问一遍问题 记录下他的回答 |
[23:01] | I need you to end the subject’s reanimated state. | 你负责终结他的行尸形态 |
[23:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:08] | I’ve been trying to determine whether | 我一直致力于研究 |
[23:09] | trace memory and human consciousness exist | 当人变成行尸后是否还具有 |
[23:12] | after the subject has transformed, | 记忆痕迹和人性意识 |
[23:15] | but I had no baseline to work off of | 但到目前为止 还没有基准样本 |
[23:18] | till now. | 可供参考 |
[23:20] | Prostate cancer. | 他患有前列腺癌 |
[23:21] | We didn’t have the resources to treat him, | 以我们的医疗设备救不了他 |
[23:24] | so he volunteered to be the test subject. | 所以他自愿献身作试验样本 |
[23:27] | He’s been very cooperative. | 他一直都十分配合 |
[23:30] | He’s a remarkable man. | 是个非常好的人 |
[23:34] | You’re close? | 你们很熟吗 |
[23:35] | We spent a lot of time together. | 我们这样呆在一起好长时间了 |
[23:38] | The song, the singing bowl, the questions– | 放着的歌曲 手中的颂钵 这些问题 |
[23:40] | we’ve done that a few dozen times. | 已经重复了几十遍了 |
[23:43] | These are cues that will hopefully linger | 即使他已经死了 这些信息 |
[23:48] | in his unconscious mind even after he’s died. | 在他的潜意识里 依然有可能残存 |
[23:51] | There is no unconscious mind, Milton. | 根本就没有什么潜意识 米尔顿 |
[23:54] | When they turn, they become monsters. | 等他们醒来 就成怪物了 |
[23:56] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[23:58] | Whoever they once were is gone. | 之前的他们已不复存在了 |
[24:02] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[24:07] | You haven’t seen this before, have you? | 你之前从没经历过这个吧 |
[24:11] | The transformation. | 转变的过程 |
[24:14] | No. | 没有 |
[24:16] | No one in your family was…? | 你家里没人变成… |
[24:18] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生子 |
[24:20] | My parents died when I was young. | 小时候我妈妈就去世了 |
[24:22] | Weren’t you with anyone when everything went down? | 事态变糟糕那会儿你也是一个人吗 |
[24:26] | I telecommuted to work. | 我那会远程办公 |
[24:29] | I never really… | 我其实从来没… |
[25:18] | So, they know Andrea. | 他们认识安德莉亚 |
[25:22] | But they don’t know she’s here. | 但他们不知道她在这儿 |
[25:23] | But they do know your brother. | 但他们认识你弟弟 |
[25:26] | He does. | 那男孩认识 |
[25:27] | But I don’t know about her. | 可女孩我就不清楚了 |
[25:28] | I’ve never seen her before. | 之前没见过她 |
[25:29] | Their people may come for ’em. | 他们的人会来救他俩的 |
[25:32] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[25:33] | The kid and Andrea both say they went back for me. | 安德莉亚和那男孩都说他们回去找过我 |
[25:36] | So what? He won’t break, | 那又如何 他死活不松口 |
[25:37] | say where his people are? | 不说他们人在哪儿 |
[25:38] | He’s a tough son of a bitch. | 真是个顽强的小杂种 |
[25:40] | Picked that walker apart in minutes. | 几分钟就把那行尸干掉了 |
[25:41] | Maybe a winter in the sticks put some hair on his balls. | 看来野外拼杀了一冬天 这小子有点男人样了 |
[25:44] | We’ll need him for leverage if his people come. | 他们人来了我们需要用他做人质 |
[25:47] | What you try to kill him for? | 为什么要杀他 |
[25:48] | – He pissed me off. – What’s the girl say? | -看他就不顺眼 -那姑娘说什么 |
[25:51] | I was just about to go talk to her next. | 我下一个就打算找她谈 |
[25:55] | I’ll take care of it. | 还是让我来吧 |
[27:01] | May I? | 能坐下吗 |
[27:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:11] | We’ll take you back to your people, | 我们会把你送回给你们的人 |
[27:12] | explain this was all just a misunderstanding. | 并解释这一切只是误会 |
[27:17] | You tell us where they are and we’ll drive you there. | 你告诉我们他们在哪儿 我们送你回去 |
[27:22] | I want to talk to Glenn. | 我要跟格伦说话 |
[27:25] | I can’t allow that. | 这可不行 |
[27:28] | Your people are dangerous. | 你们的人很危险 |
[27:31] | Handcuffed my man to a roof, | 把我们的人铐在天台 |
[27:33] | forced him to amputate his own hand. | 逼着他自行截肢 |
[27:35] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我可不知道那些事儿 |
[27:40] | You just tell us where they are | 你只需告诉我们他们在哪儿 |
[27:41] | and we’ll bring them here. | 我们会把他们带来 |
[27:44] | You’ll be safe, I promise. | 你很安全 我保证 |
[27:51] | No? | 不同意 |
[27:54] | Fine. | 那好 |
[27:57] | Let’s try something else. | 敬酒不吃那我们就换别的 |
[28:03] | Stand up, please. | 请起立 |
[28:15] | Stand up. | 起立 |
[28:26] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉你的上衣 |
[28:29] | No. | 不 |
[28:32] | Take off your shirt | 脱掉你的上衣 |
[28:34] | or I’ll bring Glenn’s hand in here. | 否则我剁下格伦的一只手给你送来 |
[28:57] | Go on. | 继续啊 |
[30:11] | So you gonna talk? | 还想谈谈吗 |
[30:13] | You can do whatever you’re gonna do. | 你想干什么 就请自便吧 |
[30:16] | And go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[31:03] | They have patrols. | 他们有巡逻队 |
[31:05] | We’re better off on foot. | 我们还是走过去吧 |
[31:06] | How far? Night’s coming. | 有多远 天马上就要黑了 |
[31:09] | It’s a mile, maybe two. | 大概一英里 两英里的样子 |
[31:42] | You know, what you did for me, | 你为我和我孩子所做的一切 |
[31:45] | for my baby, while I was… | 当我还在… |
[31:47] | working things out– | 整理思绪时… |
[31:50] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:52] | It’s what we do. | 伙伴就该这样 |
[32:05] | – Rick. – Down. | -瑞克 -蹲下 |
[32:14] | Formation. No gunfire. | 保持队形 不要开火 |
[32:21] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[32:28] | There’s too many of them. | 实在是太多了 |
[32:34] | This way. | 这边走 |
[32:42] | Through there. Come on. | 去那里 快跟上 |
[32:48] | Get the door. | 把门关上 |
[32:51] | Keep it down. Keep it down. | 别出声 别出声 |
[32:53] | The smell, it’s loud. | 这味道 真冲 |
[33:01] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么东西 |
[33:03] | It’s got to be a fox or what’s left of one. | 是狐狸或什么动物的遗体 |
[33:09] | I guess Lassie went home. | 我看是”莱西”救了主人一命 |
[33:46] | – Ah! Who the hell are you? – We don’t mean any harm. | -你们他妈是谁 -我们没有恶意 |
[33:49] | – Get outta my house! – Okay, okay, okay. | -快从我家滚出去 -好的 |
[33:50] | We will, but we can’t right now. | 我们会走的 但现在走不了 |
[33:52] | – Now! – Shut him up. | -快滚 -让他闭嘴 |
[33:54] | Get out right now! | 现在就给我滚 |
[33:56] | There are walkers outside. | 外面有一堆行尸 |
[34:03] | – I’ll call the cops! – I am a cop. | -我要报警 -我就是警察 |
[34:06] | Now I need you to lower the gun. | 现在请你把枪放下 |
[34:11] | Don’t do anything rash. | 千万别鲁莽行事 |
[34:13] | Everything’s fine. Let’s just– | 一切好说 咱们 |
[34:15] | let’s just take this nice and slow, okay? | 和和气气地放下枪 好吗 |
[34:17] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:21] | Show me your badge. | 我要看你的警徽 |
[34:22] | All right. It’s in my pocket. It’s in my pocket. | 好的 在我口袋里 |
[34:25] | Now, I’m just gonna reach down nice and slow. | 让我慢慢伸手去拿 |
[34:32] | Let go! Let go of me! | 放开 快放开我 |
[34:33] | I’ll kill you, you | 我要杀了你 |
[34:34] | let go of me! | 放开我 |
[34:36] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[34:38] | Help! They found me! | 救命啊 他们发现我了 |
[34:39] | – Help me! – Don’t open that door. | -救命 -别开门 |
[35:01] | Remember the Alamo? | 还记得阿拉莫战役不 |
[35:04] | Help me with the door. | 来帮我守着门 |
[35:07] | You’ve gotta be kidding. | 你们不是真要这么做吧 |
[35:09] | He’s dead. Check the back. | 他已经死了 去后面看看 |
[35:17] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[36:01] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |
[36:19] | My name is Milton Mamet. | 我叫米尔顿·马梅 |
[36:21] | Please raise your right hand off the bed | 如果以下的叙述属实 |
[36:23] | if you recognize any of the following statements to be true. | 请举起你的右手 |
[36:27] | Your name is Michael Coleman. | 你叫迈克尔·科尔曼 |
[36:30] | You were married to Betty Coleman. | 你妻子是贝蒂·科尔曼 |
[36:35] | Your children were Michael Jr. And Emily. | 你的孩子叫小迈克尔和艾米丽 |
[36:40] | Did you see that? He responded. | 看见没 他有反应了 |
[36:42] | Their fingers move. That could be anything. | 手指动一动 说明不了什么 |
[36:44] | No, he can’t raise his hand. It’s the angle. | 他手被绑着 所以举不起来 |
[36:45] | I want to try again without the restraints. | 给他松开让我再试一次 |
[36:47] | – No. – We may have tethered his consciousness. | -不行 -我们说不定已经触及他的意识了 |
[36:49] | – We have to try. – No. | -必须要试试 -不行 |
[36:50] | I know what happens if the subject comes for us. | 我知道这会有危险 |
[36:52] | That’s what you’re here for. | 要你来就是保护我 |
[36:53] | As soon as we pull the restraints, he’ll lunge. | 一旦解开束缚 它就会攻击你 |
[36:59] | My name is Milton Mamet. | 我叫米尔顿·马梅 |
[37:01] | Please raise your right hand– | 请举起你的右手 |
[37:17] | I think I’d like to record my findings | 我想趁热打铁 |
[37:19] | while they’re fresh. | 记录实验结果 |
[37:39] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[37:47] | We’re through with games. | 小打小闹到此结束 |
[37:51] | Now one of you is gonna give up your camp. | 你们中一人必须说出营地位置 |
[38:04] | The prison. | 监狱 |
[38:06] | The one near Nunez? | 努内兹附近那个吗 |
[38:08] | That place is overrun. | 那地方被行尸占据了 |
[38:11] | We took it. | 我们攻下了那里 |
[38:13] | – How many are you? – 10. | -你们有多少人 -十人 |
[38:17] | We have 10 now. | 现在还剩十人 |
[38:20] | 10 people cleared that whole prison of biters? | 仅靠十人清理掉了整个监狱的行尸 |
[38:48] | Shh, shh, shh. It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[38:52] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[38:57] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[39:21] | 10 people. | 仅靠十人 |
[39:22] | That’s deep in the red zone. | 那在危险区 |
[39:23] | – There’s no way only 10– – So she’s lying? | -十个人不可能… -她在撒谎吗 |
[39:25] | ‘Cause if she’s lying, that means a pretty sizeable force | 如果她撒谎 那么就有一大队人 |
[39:27] | has moved into our backyard. | 在我们附近 |
[39:30] | But if she’s not, | 但如果她没撒谎 |
[39:31] | this group with your brother at its core | 你弟弟的这群人马 |
[39:33] | has done something you told me couldn’t be done. | 完成了不可能完成的任务 |
[39:37] | They did it. | 他们做到了 |
[39:57] | Your brother might be out there right now, searching for them. | 你弟弟说不定正在外面 搜寻他们 |
[40:01] | Blood is blood, right? | 常言道”血浓于水” |
[40:05] | Makes me wonder where your loyalties lie. | 我很好奇你会忠于哪边 |
[40:19] | Here. | 我忠于这里 |
[40:22] | You two get a small group and scout this prison. | 你俩带一小队人去侦查监狱 |
[40:25] | I want to know exactly what we’re dealing with. | 我要知道对方的底细 |
[40:27] | Yeah. You got it. | 好的 立刻去办 |
[41:20] | You kept your word. | 你遵守诺言 |
[41:23] | That you’d be back. | 又回来了 |
[41:31] | Everything go all right with Milton? | 米尔顿那边还好吗 |
[41:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:46] | Mr. Coleman died. | 科尔曼先生死了 |
[41:51] | And did Milton find what he was looking for? | 米尔顿找到想找的东西了吗 |
[41:58] | No. | 没有 |
[42:08] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事了 |
[42:14] | It’s over now, huh? | 都结束了 |
[42:17] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |