时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Oh, my God, Tyreese! | 我的天 泰尔西 |
[01:05] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:07] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[01:08] | – Where’s everybody else? – They were just behind me. | -其他人呢 -刚还在我身后 |
[01:10] | Is there a clearing ahead? | 前面安全吗 |
[01:11] | – A place to regroup? – I didn’t get very far. | -有没有地方休整 -我没去那么远 |
[01:13] | There might be a building up ahead. | 前面可能有座建筑 |
[01:16] | I thought I saw a tower past the trees. | 我好像在树林中看到塔了 |
[01:17] | Tower? What kind of tower? | 什么样的塔 |
[01:27] | This way! | 这边 |
[01:30] | Come on! | 快 |
[01:30] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[01:42] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:50] | Come on! | 快 |
[02:07] | Hurry! This way! | 快点 这边走 |
[02:16] | Come on! | 快 |
[02:18] | We don’t know what’s in there. | 还不知道里面是否安全 |
[02:20] | We know what’s out here. | 但外面肯定不安全 |
[02:24] | Not her. | 不能带她 |
[02:27] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[02:28] | She’s slowing you down, she’s slowing us down. | 她在拖累你 在拖累我们 |
[02:30] | And once we’re in there, when she turns… | 而我们进去后 要是她变行尸了 |
[02:32] | She’s right. You gotta leave me. | 她说的对 你得让我走 |
[02:35] | No. Please. | 不 拜托 |
[02:38] | They’ll tear her apart. | 它们会把她生吞活剥的 |
[02:40] | Sasha. | 萨沙 |
[02:43] | – We can’t do this. – You wanna drag her around? | -不能这么做 -你想带着她到处逃命吗 |
[02:45] | She’s suffering. And when she finally turns– | 她很痛苦 而当她最后转化… |
[02:47] | Ben’s not ready. | 本还不能失去妈妈 |
[02:55] | – It’s a mistake. – Maybe. | -这绝对是个错误 -也许吧 |
[04:36] | I promised Milton I’d help him cremate Mr. Coleman’s body. | 我答应米尔顿会帮他火化科尔曼先生的尸体 |
[04:39] | That’s sweet of you, | 你真好 |
[04:41] | but if you’re still rattled, he can handle it himself. | 但你要是还不舒服 他可以独自解决 |
[04:43] | He shouldn’t have to. | 他不用 |
[04:46] | All these people you’ve brought together, | 你团结起来的这些人 |
[04:47] | they’re here for more than just protection; | 他们到这来可不仅仅是寻求保护 |
[04:49] | they’re helping each other through this mess. | 他们在互相支撑共度难关 |
[04:53] | Woodbury’s starting to grow on you, huh? | 你开始喜欢上伍德伯里了对吗 |
[04:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:43] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[05:51] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[05:58] | It’s Daddy. | 爸爸来了 |
[06:13] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[06:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:25] | *Daddy’s gone a-hunting* | 爸爸去打猎 |
[06:30] | *To get a little rabbit skin* | 猎回小兔皮 |
[06:36] | *To wrap his baby…* | 为宝贝添衣 |
[06:53] | Look at me, baby. | 看着我 宝贝 |
[06:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:04] | Look at me! | 看我 |
[07:30] | Maggie, did he– | 玛姬 他有没有 |
[07:33] | No. | 没有 |
[07:35] | No. | 没有 |
[07:37] | He barely touched me. | 他几乎没碰我 |
[07:44] | All this time, running from walkers– | 这么久以来 我们一直逃避行尸 |
[07:47] | you forget what people do, | 却忘了活人的丑恶 |
[07:51] | have always done. | 他们一向如此丑恶 |
[07:55] | Look at what they did to you. | 看看他们对你下的毒手 |
[07:59] | Doesn’t matter. | 没事的 |
[08:05] | As long as he didn’t– | 只要他没有对你… |
[08:07] | No. I promise. | 没有 真的 |
[09:45] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:50] | All right, we need to downsize. | 好吧 我们需要缩小范围 |
[09:54] | Ain’t no way we’re gonna check in all them buildings, | 我们不可能搜遍每座建筑 |
[09:58] | not with all them guards there. | 守卫太多了 |
[10:10] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 出发 |
[10:15] | The prison’s the perfect place to hole up. | 监狱是绝佳的藏身之处 |
[10:18] | What once kept prisoners in now keeps biters out. | 以前关囚犯 现在防行尸 |
[10:22] | And that’s smart. | 这个方法很聪明 |
[10:23] | You thinking of taking it over, moving Woodbury there? | 你打算占领那里 把伍德伯里搬过去吗 |
[10:27] | People love it here because it feels like what was. | 大家喜欢这里 因为这里和以前的生活一样 |
[10:31] | Move them to damp cells surrounded by barbed wire? | 让他们住在牢房里 四周都是铁栅栏吗 |
[10:35] | No. | 不行 |
[10:36] | We gotta take out the group that’s living there. | 我们把住在监狱的那群人干掉 |
[10:39] | Let the biters move back in. No one’ll be the wiser. | 让行尸重新涌入那里 没人会知道发生了什么 |
[10:42] | The problem is my brother’s with them. | 问题是 我弟弟和他们在一起 |
[10:46] | Well, you’ll talk to him. | 你可以和他谈谈 |
[10:49] | Make him our inside man. | 让他做我们的内线 |
[10:51] | He’ll get us in there. | 接应我们进去 |
[10:53] | We’ll wave the white flag | 我们先举白旗示弱 |
[10:54] | like we did with the National Guard. | 就像国民警卫队那次一样 |
[10:58] | Nothing happens to Daryl. | 达里尔不能有事 |
[11:00] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[11:02] | What about Glenn and the girl? | 格伦和那个姑娘怎么办 |
[11:07] | Well, the longer they’re here, | 他们在这待的时间越长 |
[11:08] | the more chance Andrea will find out. | 安德莉亚发现真相的可能性就越大 |
[11:12] | Take them to the Screamer Pits. | 把他们带到恐怖区 |
[11:40] | This is where you were held? | 这里就是你被关的地方 |
[11:42] | I was questioned. | 我在这里被审问 |
[11:43] | Any idea where else they could be? | 他们还会被关在其他什么地方吗 |
[11:52] | I thought you said there was a curfew. | 我记得你说过有宵禁 |
[11:54] | The street is packed during the day. Those are stragglers. | 白天街上都是人 这些人还没回去而已 |
[11:56] | If anyone comes in here, we’re sitting ducks. | 如果有人进来 我们就无处可躲了 |
[11:58] | We gotta move. | 我们得离开这 |
[12:01] | They could be in his apartment. | 他们可能被关在他公寓里 |
[12:03] | Yeah? What if they ain’t? | 是吗 如果不在呢 |
[12:04] | Then we’ll look somewhere else. | 那我们就去别的地方找 |
[12:07] | You said you could help us. | 你说过你能帮我们 |
[12:09] | I’m doing what I can. | 我已经尽我所能了 |
[12:11] | Then where in the hell are they? | 那他们人在哪儿 |
[12:19] | If this goes south, we’re cutting her loose. | 如果这事黄了 我们就丢下她 |
[12:22] | You think she’s leading us into a trap? | 你觉得她在引我们入陷阱吗 |
[12:24] | Right now it’s the blind leading the blind. | 反正现在我们两边都毫无头绪 |
[12:27] | Let’s split up. | 咱们分开行动 |
[12:37] | I know you’re in here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[12:38] | I saw you moving from outside. | 我在外面看到动静了 |
[12:43] | All right, now. | 别装神弄鬼了 |
[12:45] | You’re not supposed to be in here and you know it. | 你不应该进这儿的 你自己明白 |
[12:49] | Who’s in here? | 谁在这儿 |
[12:52] | Shut up. Get on your knees. | 闭嘴 跪下 |
[12:54] | Hands behind your back. | 手背后 |
[12:56] | Zip tie him. | 绑紧他 |
[12:58] | Where are our people? | 我们的人在哪儿 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[13:00] | You are holding some of our people. | 你们扣了我们的几个人 |
[13:02] | – Where the hell are they? – I don’t know. | -他们在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[13:06] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[13:23] | You are good with her. | 你真会哄小孩 |
[13:25] | You got little sisters? | 你有妹妹吗 |
[13:27] | No. | 没有 |
[13:29] | – How old are you, anyway? – 17. | -你到底多大了 -十七岁 |
[13:32] | 17. Interesting. | 十七岁 如花少女啊 |
[13:36] | May I speak with you? | 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[13:38] | Me? | 我吗 |
[13:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会回来 |
[13:51] | – What’s the problem? – Stay away from her. | -有什么问题 -离她远点 |
[13:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:56] | This isn’t about you trying to repopulate the earth. | 我们又不是在为人类繁衍生息 |
[13:58] | I didn’t mean no offense. | 我并无冒犯之意 |
[14:00] | I’ve been locked up a long while | 我被关起来有一阵儿了 |
[14:02] | and, well, there weren’t many women. | 而且 这里连女人的影子都没有 |
[14:03] | You follow me? | 你明白吗 |
[14:05] | I mean, Maggie, she’s with Glenn and you’re a lesbian. | 玛姬和格伦在一起 你又是同性恋 |
[14:07] | I was just talking with her. | 我只是在和她聊天 |
[14:10] | I’m not a lesbian. | 我不是同性恋 |
[14:12] | You got the… short hair. | 你留着 短发 |
[14:17] | You’re not a lesbian? | 你不是同性恋 |
[14:21] | My, my, | 天呐 天呐 |
[14:24] | this is interesting. | 如花大婶啊 |
[14:27] | No, it’s not. | 别打主意了 |
[14:59] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[15:11] | Give me the gun! | 把枪给我 |
[15:13] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[15:35] | Glad we could catch up. | 能叙叙旧真不错 |
[15:39] | Just keep looking at me. | 看着我 |
[15:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:47] | On your feet, move. Let’s go, come on. | 站起来 走 快走 快 |
[15:50] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[16:06] | What the hell? Aw, shit! | 怎么回事 妈的 |
[16:16] | Shots came from up there. | 枪声是从那边传来的 |
[16:18] | – I’m gonna check it out. – No, I’ll handle it. | -我去看看 -不 我来处理 |
[16:19] | Sometimes biters get in through the side fence. | 有时行尸会突破边防栅栏 |
[16:22] | There’s no need for anyone to panic. | 不需要恐慌 |
[16:23] | Someone help! | 快来人啊 |
[16:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:30] | Guys came through with guns. | 有人持枪闯了进来 |
[16:31] | How many? | 多少人 |
[16:33] | I– I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[16:34] | Well, think. | 好吧 仔细想想 |
[16:35] | Six or seven guys. I’ve never seen them. | 六七个人吧 从来没见过他们 |
[16:37] | Are we under attack? What should we do? | 我们遭袭击了吗 要怎么办 |
[16:41] | Everyone, please just go home, lock your doors, huh? | 所有人请回到屋子里 关好门 |
[16:44] | We need to keep everyone safe, okay? | 我们需要确保大家的安全 |
[16:45] | So just get inside, keep your lights off. | 所以现在马上进屋 把灯关掉 |
[16:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:53] | We’re under attack. | 我们遭到了袭击 |
[16:54] | You fan out and you find these people. | 你们去地毯式搜索那几个人 |
[16:56] | Don’t take any chances, try and take prisoners. | 不要冒险活捉他们 |
[16:58] | You shoot to kill, huh? Come on. | 格杀勿论 快点 |
[17:08] | Inside, quick! | 进去 快 |
[17:19] | Ain’t no way out back here. | 后面无路可走 |
[17:20] | Rick, how did you find us? | 瑞克 你怎么找到我们的 |
[17:21] | How bad are you hurt? | 伤有多重 |
[17:23] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事 |
[17:24] | Where’s that woman? | 那个女人在哪儿 |
[17:26] | She was right behind us. | 她刚刚就跟在我们后面 |
[17:30] | Maybe she was spotted. Want me to go look for her? | 也许她被抓住了 要我去找她吗 |
[17:32] | No. We gotta get them out of here. | 不 我们得先带他们离开这儿 |
[17:35] | She’s on her own. | 她得靠自己了 |
[17:37] | Daryl, | 达里尔 |
[17:39] | this was Merle. | 这是莫尔干的 |
[17:42] | It was. He did this. | 真的 是他 |
[17:43] | – You saw him? – Face to face. | -你看到他了 -面对面 |
[17:47] | Threw a walker at me. He was gonna execute us. | 他把行尸推向我 他准备杀我们 |
[17:50] | S-So my brother’s this governor? | 我哥哥就是总督吗 |
[17:52] | No, it’s somebody else. | 不 总督另有其人 |
[17:54] | Your brother’s his lieutenant or something. | 你哥是他的副官什么的 |
[17:56] | Does he know I’m still with you? | 他知道我和你们在一起吗 |
[17:58] | He does now. Rick, I’m sorry. | 现在知道了 瑞克 对不起 |
[18:00] | We told him where the prison was. | 我们告诉他监狱在哪了 |
[18:01] | We couldn’t hold out. | 我们实在挺不住了 |
[18:03] | Don’t. No need to apologize. | 没事 不需要道歉 |
[18:07] | They’re gonna be looking for us. | 他们会继续搜捕我们 |
[18:09] | We have to get back. Can you walk? | 我们得马上回去 你能走吗 |
[18:11] | We got a car a few miles out. | 我们的车停在几英里以外 |
[18:13] | – I’m good. – All right. | -我没事 -好吧 |
[18:14] | Hey, if Merle’s around, I need to see him. | 如果莫尔在这附近 我得去见见他 |
[18:17] | Not now. We’re in hostile territory. | 现在不行 我们还处在敌营 |
[18:19] | – He’s my brother. I ain’t– – Look at what he did! | -他是我哥哥 我不能.. -看他干的好事 |
[18:21] | Look, we gotta– we gotta get out of here now. | 听着 我们得马上离开这儿 |
[18:23] | Maybe I can talk to him. Maybe I can work something out. | 我可以找他谈谈 或许可以解决这件事 |
[18:24] | No, no, no. You’re not thinking straight. | 不不不 你现在头脑不清楚 |
[18:27] | Look, no matter what they say, they’re hurt. | 听着 不管他们说了什么 他们现在受伤了 |
[18:30] | Glenn can barely walk. | 格伦几乎不能走路 |
[18:32] | How are we gonna make it out | 万一被行尸包围 |
[18:33] | if we get overrun by walkers | 又被总督追上 |
[18:34] | and this governor catches up to us? | 我们怎么办 |
[18:36] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[18:38] | Are you with me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 会 |
[18:46] | – Any sign of them? – Signs of what? | -找到他们了吗 -找到谁 |
[18:48] | What exactly is happening out there? | 外面究竟什么情况 |
[18:50] | Some assholes want what we have. | 有群混蛋想抢我们的地盘 |
[18:52] | Then what are we doing waiting around here? | 那我们还在这儿干等什么 |
[18:54] | Damn straight. | 那他妈必须的 |
[18:55] | Let’s take these sons of bitches out. | 干掉这群兔崽子 |
[18:56] | How do we know that the perimeter was breached? | 你确定他们已经突破咱们的防线了吗 |
[18:58] | Did anyone actually see them? | 有谁看见他们了 |
[19:00] | – They killed Warren. – Killed? | -他们杀了沃伦 -沃伦死了 |
[19:02] | Got up close, stuck a stake through his neck. | 近距离袭击 喉咙被戳穿 |
[19:05] | We need patrols now. | 我们要加强巡逻 |
[19:07] | Can’t take chances with these terrorists. | 不能给恐怖份子留任何机会 |
[19:09] | You check on our people, make sure they’re safe. | 你去查看一下居民们 确保他们的安全 |
[19:12] | You want me to do house calls, | 你以为我是居委会吗 |
[19:13] | make sure everyone’s tucked in? | 挨家挨户查水表吗 |
[19:15] | These guys could be holed up in one of our residences. | 这些家伙可能藏在某户人家中 |
[19:17] | They could be holding someone captive or worse. | 也可能挟持居民当人质 |
[19:19] | Can’t anyone else handle that? | 你找不到其它人干这活了吗 |
[19:21] | I’ve got a hell of a lot of experience and– | 这种情况我的经验可多了去了 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:24] | The rest of you split up. | 大家分散搜查吧 |
[19:26] | Merle will lead the search. | 莫尔负责指挥搜查 |
[19:29] | Don’t you think Haley should handle the door-to-doors? | 干嘛不让海莉去挨家挨户查看 |
[19:32] | I need someone with some authority to provide reassurance. | 我需要一个管理层面的人去安抚人心 |
[19:34] | I mean, she’s just a kid. | 海莉只是个孩子 |
[19:35] | These people have already killed one man, beaten another. | 这伙人已经杀了一个人 打倒另一个 |
[19:38] | – I’m good with a gun– – Just do as I ask. | -打枪我没问题 -就照我说的做 |
[19:43] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | On three. Stay tight. | 我数到三 跟紧点 |
[20:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:49] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[21:18] | Behind you! | 当心后面 |
[21:30] | Go! Get cover! | 走 掩护 |
[21:32] | Get there. | 这边 |
[21:36] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 |
[21:38] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[21:39] | I saw them. | 我看到他们了 |
[21:44] | – How many? – I didn’t see. | -有多少人 -没看清楚 |
[21:46] | Don’t matter. There’s gonna be more of them. | 无所谓 反正会越来越多 |
[21:47] | We need to move. | 要赶紧转移 |
[21:52] | One of them, at least. Black guy, young. | 至少看见其中一个 黑人 很年轻 |
[21:55] | Looked like he was wearing a prison jumpsuit. | 好像穿着囚服 |
[21:58] | Escaped convicts. | 越狱的犯人 |
[22:00] | – Any grenades left? – Uh-huh. | -还有手雷吗 -嗯 |
[22:01] | Get them ready. We gotta gun into the wall. | 准备好手雷 当心墙上的枪手 |
[22:10] | We gotta get off the street. | 我们得赶紧离开街道 |
[22:11] | We’re not soldiers, we’re survivors. | 我们不用卖命 我们要活下去 |
[22:13] | We’ll wait them out. | 再等一会儿他们就走了 |
[22:15] | Once the smoke clears– | 烟雾一旦散去 |
[22:16] | Nah, they could be anywhere. | 就再难发现他们了 |
[22:17] | You get off the street. | 离开街道 |
[22:18] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[22:19] | – Off the street. Come on, move! – Oh shit. | -离开街道 快 -妈的 |
[22:23] | You guys go ahead. I’m gonna lay down some cover fire. | 你们赶紧走 我来掩护 |
[22:24] | No, we gotta stay together. | 不行 我们要一起行动 |
[22:26] | Too hairy. I’ll be right behind you. | 太危险了 我会紧跟在你们身后的 |
[22:31] | Ready? | 准备好 |
[22:37] | – Move! – Let’s get out of here! | -走 -我们离开这儿 |
[22:40] | – Clear! Go! – Keep going! | -安全 走 -继续走 |
[22:43] | This way! | 这边走 |
[23:13] | No! | 不 |
[23:26] | Rick! Rick! | 瑞克 瑞克 |
[23:30] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[23:30] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[23:33] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[23:45] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[23:46] | Go! | 快走 |
[24:06] | Finally got Judith to sleep. | 总算把朱迪思哄睡了 |
[24:08] | How are we with formula? | 奶粉还有多少 |
[24:10] | We have enough to last us another month. | 应该还能再撑一个月 |
[24:17] | I’ll take Carol for some more at the end of the week. | 这周末我和卡萝尔再去弄点儿 |
[24:20] | Your dad and the others will be back by then. | 那时你爸爸和其他人就回来了 |
[24:24] | We don’t know that. | 这可说不准 |
[24:27] | Right now, Judith is the only family I got. | 现在 朱迪思是我唯一的亲人 |
[24:33] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[24:35] | – That was from inside. – Was that Carol? | -是监狱里面传来的 -是卡萝尔吗 |
[24:37] | She’s out keeping watch in the guard tower with Axel. | 她和阿克塞尔去外面哨塔放哨了 |
[24:39] | What if they came back in for something? | 万一他们有事儿回来了呢 |
[24:41] | What if they’re in trouble? | 万一他们有麻烦了呢 |
[24:42] | Let’s check the tower, see if she’s there. | 去哨塔看看她是不是在那 |
[24:44] | How could anyone else get in? | 怎么还有人可以进得来 |
[24:45] | The tombs are filled with walkers | 坟墓那儿已经行尸密布了 |
[24:47] | that wandered in from outside. | 都是从外面游荡来的 |
[24:48] | Someone else could have done the same thing. | 或许有幸存者也会这么做 |
[24:50] | I’m going. | 我去看看 |
[24:52] | I can’t let you go down there. | 我不允许你去那边 |
[24:55] | My father would go. | 换我父亲就会去 |
[25:48] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[26:06] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[26:07] | Hurry! | 快点儿 |
[26:21] | Hurry! | 快点儿 |
[26:21] | -Go! Just go. – Let me take her. | -走 快走 –让我背着吧 |
[26:24] | I’ll cover you. | 我来掩护你 |
[26:28] | Look out! | 当心 |
[26:31] | – You have to leave her! – No way! | -你们不能带上她 -不行 |
[27:57] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:06] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[28:09] | Come on, come on. That’s it. | 来啊 来啊 好了 |
[28:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:32] | No! | 不要 |
[28:38] | Don’t hurt her. | 不要伤害她 |
[28:44] | Look. Hey. | 看我 |
[28:54] | It’s me you want. | 你是冲我来的 |
[29:02] | There’s no need for her to suffer. | 没必要让她承受痛苦 |
[29:06] | She doesn’t have needs. | 她什么都感觉不到了 |
[29:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:13] | Don’t hurt my little girl. | 不要伤害我女儿 |
[29:20] | Please don’t. | 请不要 |
[29:26] | No! | 不 |
[31:03] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么 |
[31:48] | Oh, good God. Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 我的天阿 |
[31:51] | Here, here. | 到这儿来 |
[32:45] | Oh, God! Donna? | 天呐 堂娜 |
[32:48] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[32:59] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[33:02] | Kid. Wait a minute. | 孩子 慢着 |
[33:04] | – She doesn’t have that long. – Who the hell are you? | -她很快就要变了 -你到底是谁 |
[33:07] | How did you get in here? Who are you with? | 你怎么进来的 还有别人吗 |
[33:09] | Look, we can help you. | 听着 我们会帮你们 |
[33:11] | First things first. | 先办正事 |
[33:13] | No, we take care of our own. | 不用 我们自己解决吧 |
[33:19] | – No, Tyreese! – I gotta do it. | -不要 泰尔西 -必须这么做 |
[33:21] | Look, just take Ben and lean against the wall. | 听着 带着本去那边墙上背过身 |
[33:23] | It’ll be quick. | 就一眨眼的功夫 |
[33:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[33:47] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[33:52] | Kid, did you just lock us in here? | 孩子 你打算把我们关在这里吗 |
[33:54] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[33:55] | This room is secure. You’ll be safe. | 这屋子很安全 你们不会有事的 |
[33:58] | You have food and water. | 会给你们食物和水 |
[34:03] | – Open this door. – I can’t. | -把门打开 -我不能 |
[34:06] | Come on, man. We’re not animals. | 别这样 小兄弟 我们又不是动物 |
[34:08] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[34:13] | You can’t just leave us in here! | 你不能就这样把我们扔在这里 |
[34:15] | Open this door! Open it! Now! | 打开门 赶紧给我打开 |
[34:18] | Sasha! | 萨沙 |
[34:21] | Back away from their door and let the man go. | 给我离门远点 别跟他纠缠了 |
[34:30] | Look around you. | 看看周围 |
[34:33] | This is the best we’ve had it in weeks. | 几周以来最好的条件了 |
[34:37] | His house. | 人家的地盘 |
[34:43] | We got other things to do. | 况且我们还有其他事要处理 |
[34:48] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不是来找麻烦的 |
[34:58] | – Shouldn’t we help them? – I did. | -不应该帮帮他们吗 -我帮了 |
[35:05] | It doesn’t look good. | 看上去不妙 |
[35:08] | The glass has done a lot of damage. | 被玻璃伤的很重 |
[35:11] | I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[35:13] | – Not yet. – Get out of my way! | -现在不行 -滚开 |
[35:15] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独说句话吗 |
[35:27] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么情况 |
[35:30] | Why was she here? | 为什么她在这里 |
[35:32] | Why were you fighting her? | 你怎么就跟她打起来了 |
[35:35] | She came back to kill me. | 她是回来杀我的 |
[35:37] | – Why? – You tell me. | -为什么 -你来告诉我 |
[35:42] | You knew her. | 你认识她 |
[35:46] | The fish tanks, the heads? | 那些鱼缸 人头 |
[35:50] | I made myself look at them. | 我逼自己看着他们 |
[35:54] | Prepared me for the horrors outside. | 时刻提示着我外面世界的险恶 |
[36:01] | And Penny? | 那佩妮呢 |
[36:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[36:15] | I just heard. Are you all right? | 我刚刚听说 你还好吗 |
[36:17] | Your eye, is it… | 你的眼睛 是不是… |
[36:23] | What happened to you? | 发生了什么 |
[36:31] | I was attacked. | 我被袭击了 |
[36:33] | They made it over the wall. | 他们翻过墙了 |
[36:35] | I’ll go after them in the morning. | 明天一早我就去追他们 |
[36:51] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[37:01] | Come on, Daryl. | 快点 达里尔 |
[37:08] | Where the hell were you? – | 你跑到哪儿去了 |
[37:11] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[37:14] | Turn around. Turn around. | 转过去 转过去 |
[37:32] | Get what you came for? | 找到你想要的东西了吗 |
[37:34] | Where are the rest of your people? | 其他人都哪儿去了 |
[37:36] | They got Oscar. | 奥斯卡被击毙了 |
[37:37] | Daryl is missing. You didn’t see him? | 达里尔不见了 你看见他了吗 |
[37:39] | If anything happens to him– | 要是他有个三长两短… |
[37:40] | I brought you here to save them. | 是我带你来把他俩救出来的 |
[37:45] | Thanks for the help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[37:48] | You’ll need help to get them back to the prison | 你需要帮手 不论你想把他俩带回监狱 |
[37:52] | or to go back in there for Daryl. | 还是回去救达里尔 |
[37:54] | Either way, you need me. | 无论如何 你们都需要我 |
[38:38] | What can I say? | 说什么好呢 |
[38:45] | Hasn’t been a night like this | 自从围墙建好后 |
[38:46] | since the walls were completed. | 今晚这样的场面还是头一遭 |
[38:52] | And I thought we were past it– | 我还以为一切都过去了 |
[38:57] | past the days when we all sat, | 遥想灾情爆发的初期 |
[39:03] | huddled, scared in front of the TV | 我们围坐在电视机前 |
[39:07] | during the early days of the outbreak. | 惊恐万分 惶惶不得终日 |
[39:13] | The fear we all felt then, | 那时的恐惧感 |
[39:16] | we felt it again tonight. | 今晚又袭上心头 |
[39:23] | I failed you. | 我让你们失望了 |
[39:29] | I promised to keep you safe. | 我曾答应保障大家的安全 |
[39:34] | Hell, look at me. | 如今瞅瞅我 |
[39:41] | You know, I– | 知道吗 |
[39:44] | I should tell you that we’ll be okay, | 我本该安慰你们说 会没事的 |
[39:48] | that we’re safe, | 我们很安全 |
[39:50] | that tomorrow we’ll bury our dead and endure, | 明早把尸体一埋 然后继续抵抗 |
[39:53] | but I– I won’t, | 但我不想这样 |
[39:56] | because I can’t. | 我说不出口 |
[40:00] | Because I’m afraid. | 因为我也害怕 |
[40:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:07] | I’m afraid of terrorists who want what we have. | 我害怕恐怖分子会夺走我们的一切 |
[40:13] | Want to destroy us! | 想要摧毁我们 |
[40:16] | And worse… | 或者更糟… |
[40:21] | because one of those terrorists… | 因为其中一名恐怖分子… |
[40:26] | is one of our own. | 就在我们当中 |
[40:31] | Merle… | 莫尔… |
[40:35] | the man I counted on, | 我的得力助手 |
[40:38] | the man I trusted. | 信赖的伙伴 |
[40:42] | He led ’em here. | 出卖了我们 |
[40:46] | And he let ’em in. | 是他把他们引来的 |
[40:54] | It was you. | 是你 |
[40:55] | You lied, | 谎话连篇 |
[40:57] | betrayed us all. | 出卖了大家 |
[41:10] | This is one of the terrorists. | 这名恐怖分子 |
[41:18] | Merle’s own brother. | 是莫尔的亲兄弟 |
[41:33] | So what should we do with them, huh? | 大家说我们该怎么处置他们 |
[41:36] | – Kill them! – What? | -杀了他们 -什么 |
[41:40] | – What you want? – Kill them! | -该怎么办 -杀了他们 |
[41:50] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[42:04] | You wanted your brother. | 你不是想找你弟弟吗 |
[42:08] | Now you got him. | 现在满意了吧 |