时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | It’s the only way. | 只能这么办 |
[00:19] | No one else knows. | 别人不能知道 |
[00:21] | You gonna tell ’em? | 你会告诉他们吗 |
[00:22] | Not till after. | 完事后再说 |
[00:27] | We have to do it today. It has to be quiet. | 今天必须动手 要安静利落 |
[00:34] | You got a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[00:37] | We tell her we need to talk. | 就说我们要跟她谈谈 |
[00:39] | Away from the others. | 远离其他人 |
[00:49] | Just ain’t us, man. | 我们不是这样的人 |
[00:51] | No. No, it isn’t. | 对 的确不是 |
[00:58] | We do this, | 这样做 |
[01:01] | we avoid a fight. | 能息事宁人 |
[01:03] | No one else dies. | 避免死伤 |
[01:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:11] | We need someone else. | 我们还需要一个人帮忙 |
[01:18] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他说 |
[01:19] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[01:21] | – I’ll go with you. – No. | -我和你一起去 -不 |
[01:23] | Just me. | 我一个人 |
[01:54] | Just looking for a little vacation. | 我只是搜刮搜刮 |
[01:57] | Best dope I ever had was in a mattress. | 我吸过最好的毒品就藏在床垫里 |
[02:03] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[02:09] | This place must have been no fun at all. | 这个监狱一定很无趣 |
[02:11] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[02:25] | Do you even know why you do the things you do? | 你自己做过的事 做过的选择 |
[02:29] | The choices you make? | 你知道是为什么吗 |
[02:45] | If we give the Governor Michonne, | 如果我们把米琼恩交给总督 |
[02:49] | Woodbury stands down. | 他们就不找麻烦了 |
[02:52] | I don’t like it, but it’s what needs to be done. | 我也不想 可是不得已为之 |
[02:55] | We need to make it quiet. We need your help with that. | 我们得偷偷地干 所以要你帮忙 |
[03:02] | You ain’t told any of the others, huh? | 你没告诉其他人对吧 |
[03:04] | Just Hershel, Daryl and you. | 只有赫谢尔 达里尔 还有你 |
[03:10] | The inner circle. | 都是核心人物啊 |
[03:12] | I’m honored. | 我真荣幸 |
[03:17] | You know, | 跟你说啊 |
[03:19] | when we’d go out on runs, | 以前我和总督行动时 |
[03:21] | he’d bash somebody’s skull, | 他杀人都是砸碎脑袋 |
[03:24] | slash somebody’s throat, | 割开喉咙 |
[03:26] | and he’d say, “Never waste a bullet.” | 他说 “永远别浪费子弹” |
[03:29] | I always thought it was just an excuse. | 我一直认为那只是他的借口 |
[03:37] | You go on. | 你去吧 |
[03:40] | Give him that girl. | 把那个姑娘交给他 |
[03:42] | He ain’t gonna kill her, you know. | 他不会杀了她的 |
[03:45] | He’s just gonna do things to her. | 他只会折磨她 |
[03:48] | Probably take out one of her eyes. | 比如可能挖出她的一只眼睛 |
[03:51] | Both of ’em, most likely. | 或者两只眼睛都挖出来 |
[03:54] | You’d let that happen | 你就为了渺茫的机会 |
[03:57] | for a shot? | 让这种事发生吗 |
[04:03] | You’re cold as ice, Officer Friendly. | 你真是冷酷无情 友好警官 |
[04:12] | You’re gonna need wire, | 你得找点金属线绑她 |
[04:14] | not rope. | 不能用普通绳子 |
[04:16] | Wire. Nothing she could chew through. | 用金属线 她咬不断 |
[04:24] | You know something? | 知道吗 |
[04:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:29] | I don’t know why I do the things I do. | 我不知道自己为什么做各种事情 |
[04:32] | Never did. | 从来都不知道 |
[04:36] | I’m a damn mystery to me. | 我一点也不懂我自己 |
[04:47] | But I know you, Rick. | 但是我懂你 瑞克 |
[04:53] | Yeah, I thought a lot about you. | 是的 我想过你的很多事情 |
[04:56] | You ain’t got the spine for it. | 你没有做这事的勇气 |
[04:59] | We need to get her to the Governor by noon. | 我们得在中午之前把她送到总督那去 |
[05:54] | Hey! Come on! Over here! | 过来 来这边 |
[05:57] | – Hey! Come on! – Over here! | -快来 -快过来 |
[06:00] | Hey! Right here! | 这边 |
[06:03] | Over here! | 快过来 |
[06:05] | – Come on! – Here! Here! | -快来 -这里 这里 |
[06:07] | Come on! | 过来 |
[06:27] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 咱们走 |
[06:59] | They try to drive up to the gate again, | 他们下次再来 |
[07:00] | maybe some blown tires will stop them. | 爆几个胎也许能挡住他们 |
[07:01] | – That’s a good idea. – It was Michonne’s. | -是个好主意 -是米琼恩的主意 |
[07:06] | We don’t have to win. | 我们没必要打败他们 |
[07:08] | We just have to make their getting at us | 我们只要让他们知道 |
[07:10] | more trouble than it’s worth. | 想要干掉我们是得不偿失的 |
[07:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:35] | Ain’t no way. | 不可能的 |
[07:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:41] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:42] | What happened here? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:46] | We got any whiskey? | 有威士忌吗 |
[07:48] | Hell, I’d even drink vodka. | 算了吧 伏特加也凑合 |
[07:50] | Go to hell, Merle. | 去死吧 莫尔 |
[08:03] | Are you with us? | 你跟我们一起吗 |
[08:08] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[08:10] | I’m not talking about occupying the same space. | 我不是说住在同一个地方 |
[08:15] | Are you with us? | 你跟我们一伙儿吗 |
[08:18] | I’m here for my brother. | 我留下来是为了我弟弟 |
[08:22] | Well, he’s here for us. | 他跟我们一伙儿 |
[08:27] | It’s not time to do shots. | 现在不是喝酒的时候 |
[08:29] | It’s time to pick a damn side. | 该选择阵营了 |
[08:34] | You ain’t like you was back in the camp– | 你和露营的时候不太像了 |
[08:38] | a little mouse running around, | 怯怯懦懦的 |
[08:40] | scared of her own shadow. | 连自己的影子都害怕 |
[08:43] | It wasn’t my shadow, it was my husband’s. | 不是害怕我的影子 是我丈夫的 |
[08:49] | Well, you don’t seem scared of nothing anymore. | 你看起来什么都不怕了 |
[08:54] | I’m not. | 不怕了 |
[08:58] | You’re a late bloomer. | 大器晚成啊 |
[09:01] | Maybe you are, too. | 可能你也是 |
[09:12] | You seen Merle around? | 你看见莫尔了吗 |
[09:27] | He say he was sorry yet? | 他跟你说对不起了吗 |
[09:35] | ‘Cause he is. | 他确实对不起你 |
[09:42] | He’s gonna make it right. | 他会补偿你的 |
[09:45] | I’m gonna make him. | 我会逼着他 |
[09:46] | There’s got to be a way. | 总会有办法的 |
[09:50] | Just needs to be a little forgiveness is all. | 只需要一点点宽容 |
[09:58] | He tied me to a chair, | 他把我绑在椅子上 |
[10:00] | beat me, and threw a walker in the room. | 痛打我 把一个行尸扔进屋子里 |
[10:03] | Maybe I could call it even. | 这个也许我能释怀 |
[10:05] | But he– | 但是他 |
[10:06] | he took Maggie to a man who terrorized her, | 他把玛姬带到一个恐吓她的人面前 |
[10:09] | humiliated her. | 羞辱她 |
[10:13] | I care more about her than I care about me. | 我在乎她比在乎我多 |
[10:38] | Merle. | 莫尔 |
[10:40] | You down here? | 你在吗 |
[10:46] | Merle. | 莫尔 |
[10:54] | Hey, little brother. | 小弟 |
[10:56] | What the hell? | 怎么他妈回事 |
[10:58] | I was just about to holler back at ya. | 我正要喊你呢 |
[11:03] | What you doing down here? | 你在这下面干什么 |
[11:04] | Just looking for a little crystal meth. | 看看这里有没有冰毒 |
[11:10] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 好吧 好吧 我知道 |
[11:12] | Shit will mess my life up | 现在风平浪静 |
[11:15] | when everything is going so sweet, right? | 吸毒会毁了大好人生 对吧 |
[11:20] | You talk to Rick yet? | 你跟瑞克谈了吗 |
[11:21] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. I’m in. | 是的 当然 我加入 |
[11:25] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[11:27] | he ain’t got the stomach for it. | 他的心肠做不了这种事 |
[11:30] | He’s gonna buckle. You know that, right? | 他会改变主意 你懂的 对吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:35] | If he does, he does. | 他想怎样 随他去吧 |
[11:37] | You want him to? | 你希望他改主意吗 |
[11:43] | Whatever he says goes. | 他说什么就是什么 |
[11:45] | Man. | 兄弟 |
[11:48] | Do you even possess | 你到底 |
[11:50] | a pair of balls, little brother? | 有没有种啊 老弟 |
[11:52] | Are they even attached? | 胆子都被吃了吗 |
[11:55] | I mean, if they are, do they belong to you? | 我是说 你的胆子还是自己的吗 |
[11:58] | You used to call people like that sheep. | 你曾称那样的人为随波逐流者 |
[12:02] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[12:05] | What happened with you and Glenn | 你对格伦和玛姬 |
[12:09] | and Maggie? | 做的事 |
[12:11] | I’ve done worse. | 那不算什么 |
[12:16] | You need to grow up. | 你得长大了 |
[12:19] | Things are different now. | 现在世道不同了 |
[12:26] | Your people look at me like I’m the devil… | 你们把我当恶魔 |
[12:32] | grabbing up those lovebirds like that, huh? | 因为我绑架了那对男女 是吗 |
[12:35] | Now y’all want to do the same damn thing I did– | 你们现在的所作所为跟我做的并无差别 |
[12:39] | snatch someone up and deliver them to the Governor, | 绑架某人然后交给总督 |
[12:42] | just like me. | 跟我一模一样 |
[12:46] | People do what they got to do or they die. | 人们为了活命逼不得已才做那些事 |
[12:50] | Can’t do things without people anymore, man. | 现在不靠别人是不行的 兄弟 |
[12:57] | Maybe these people need somebody like me around, huh? | 也许这些人需要我这样的人 |
[13:01] | Do their dirty work. | 做下流的勾当 |
[13:05] | The bad guy. | 唱白脸 |
[13:08] | Yeah, maybe that’s how it is now, huh? | 就这么简单 |
[13:12] | How does that hit you? | 你对此怎么看 |
[13:18] | I just want my brother back. | 我只想哥在我身边 |
[13:23] | Get out of here, man. | 你走吧 兄弟 |
[13:44] | “Thou shalt not be afraid | 汝不要惧怕 |
[13:48] | for the terror by night. | 黑夜的惊骇 |
[13:50] | Nor for the arrow that flieth by day. | 或是白日飞的箭 |
[13:57] | Nor for the pestilence | 也不必恐惧 |
[14:00] | that walketh in darkness. | 黑夜蔓延的瘟疫 |
[14:03] | Nor for the destruction | 或是午间 |
[14:06] | that wasteth at noonday. | 灭人的毒病 |
[14:12] | 1,000 shall fall at thy side | 纵有千人仆倒在你旁边 |
[14:16] | and 10,000 at thy right hand. | 万人仆倒在你右边 |
[14:22] | But it shall not come nigh thee. | 这灾却不得临近你 |
[14:29] | Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold | 你惟有亲眼观看 |
[14:33] | and see the reward of the wicked. | 见恶人遭报 |
[14:40] | Surely He shall deliver thee | 他必救你脱离 |
[14:44] | from the snare of the fowler | 捕鸟人的网罗 |
[14:47] | and from the noisome pestilence.” | 与瘟疫的毒害 |
[14:50] | You’re not there. | 你没在那里 |
[14:54] | She’s not there. | 她是幻觉 |
[15:03] | “He shall cover thee | 他必用自己的翎毛遮蔽你 |
[15:04] | and under His wings shalt thou trust. | 而你要投靠在他的翅膀底下 |
[15:10] | There shall no evil befall thee. | 祸患必不临到你 |
[15:17] | Neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.” | 灾害也绝不挨近你的帐棚 |
[15:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:32] | What I wouldn’t do | 即使为了你二人的安全 |
[15:34] | to keep you two safe. | 我也不能这么做 |
[15:39] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[15:43] | What you’re about to do– | 你要做的那件事… |
[15:44] | I can’t. | 我不能那样做 |
[15:49] | I won’t. | 我也不会那么做 |
[15:55] | – So where is it? – Around the corner. | -在哪里 -拐角处 |
[15:57] | We got to clear some walkers, | 我们先清理行尸 |
[15:59] | then get the others down here to barricade it. | 然后让其他人过来修补 |
[16:00] | A breach like this could be an open invitation to the Governor. | 这样的漏洞等于给总督献上大餐 |
[16:10] | He’s not much for subtlety. | 他可没那么精明 |
[16:16] | You want to take your chances? | 你想试试吗 |
[17:14] | Governor made Rick an offer. | 总督跟瑞克定下协议 |
[17:16] | Turn you over and we all give peace a chance. | 交出你 然后和平共处 |
[17:20] | I agree with you, though. He would have blinked. | 我同意 这个决定令他会良心不安 |
[17:23] | But not you. | 但你不会 |
[17:27] | I’m being straight with you. | 我对你一向很坦诚 |
[17:28] | You were straight when you led me into the tombs. | 刚才是你骗我过去 |
[17:30] | Okay, maybe I wasn’t straight. | 好吧 也许我没那么坦诚 |
[17:32] | You put a bag over my head. | 你还用袋子蒙住我的头 |
[17:34] | I got it done. | 可我做到了 |
[17:36] | He wouldn’t have. | 而他做不到 |
[17:38] | Keep moving. | 赶紧给我走 |
[17:43] | He was a guy that came back for me on that rooftop. | 他是会回到屋顶找我的人 |
[17:49] | It’s all on me. | 坏事还得靠我 |
[17:52] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[17:53] | I figure that’s why I was back there in the first place. | 我猜这才是我回到那里的原因 |
[17:57] | Do the dirty work. | 干点其他人做不了的坏事儿 |
[18:09] | May I? | 我来可以吗 |
[18:14] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 不说话就是答应了 |
[18:32] | You know what? I’d figured you would have run. | 你知道吗 我以为你会逃跑呢 |
[18:37] | Wanted my sword back before I get away. | 走之前我得拿回我的刀 |
[18:41] | It may go down that way. | 想的不错啊 |
[18:45] | But if I were you, | 但如果我是你 |
[18:48] | I wouldn’t get my hopes up. | 我不会抱太大的希望 |
[18:55] | Move. | 走 |
[19:03] | – It’s off. – We’ll take our chances. | -行动取消 -碰碰运气吧 |
[19:05] | I’m not saying it was the wrong call, | 之前的决定不一定是错误的 |
[19:07] | but this is definitely the right one. | 但这绝对是正确选择 |
[19:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:12] | I can’t find Merle or Michonne. | 我找不到莫尔和米琼恩了 |
[19:13] | They’ve gone. | 他们不见了 |
[19:16] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[19:23] | He was in here. | 他刚才在这儿来着 |
[19:24] | Said he was looking for drugs. | 说要找些药 |
[19:26] | Said a lot of things, actually. | 其实还说了很多事 |
[19:29] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[19:30] | Said that you were gonna change your mind. | 说你会改变主意的 |
[19:32] | Here we go. | 在这儿 |
[19:35] | Yeah, he took her here. | 看来他是把她从这儿带走的 |
[19:36] | They mixed it up. | 他们应该打斗过 |
[19:37] | Damn it! I’m going after him. | 见鬼 我去追他 |
[19:40] | – You can’t track for shit. – Then the both of us. | -你不能瞎找啊 -那你跟我一起去 |
[19:42] | No, just me. | 不 我自己去 |
[19:44] | I said I’d go and I’ll go. | 我说我要去 我就会去的 |
[19:46] | Plus they’re gonna come back here. | 而且如果他们回来 |
[19:47] | You need to be ready. | 你得做好准备 |
[19:50] | Your family, too. | 你家人也要做准备 |
[19:55] | I want to be with my brother. | 我想和我弟弟在一起 |
[19:59] | My brother, he wants to be in the prison. | 而我弟弟想留在那监狱里 |
[20:05] | This little trip… | 我们这一趟 |
[20:09] | maybe it’ll keep that place standing. | 或许可以保全监狱 |
[20:14] | If I pull it off, maybe all is forgiven. | 如果计划成功 或许我能获得原谅 |
[20:19] | That’s a whole lot of maybes. | 太多的或许了 |
[20:23] | You got to play the hands you’re dealt. | 你有一双手可以依靠 |
[20:26] | I only got one. | 我却只有一只 |
[20:41] | You talk about the weight of what you have to do, | 你也知道你肩上的重担 |
[20:45] | how you can handle it. | 你怎么能应付得了 |
[20:48] | A bad man, | 一个坏人 |
[20:50] | someone truly evil, | 一个邪恶的人 |
[20:52] | they’re light as a feather. | 他们感觉不到责任的沉重 |
[20:55] | They don’t feel a thing. | 他们是没有感情的 |
[20:59] | I’ve killed 16 men since all this went down. | 世界混乱之后 我杀了16个人 |
[21:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:24] | Look at what that bastard’s done. | 看看那个混蛋都干了些什么 |
[21:26] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[21:28] | He’s one man. | 他只是一个人 |
[21:30] | There’ll be others like him. | 总会有这样的人 |
[21:32] | There always have been. | 向来如此 |
[21:34] | I know. It’s like the walkers. | 我知道 就像行尸一样 |
[21:38] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么都改变不了 |
[21:55] | When you gave me this… | 当你给我这个表时 |
[21:58] | I didn’t fully understand what it meant. | 我并不完全明白你的用意 |
[22:05] | Such a simple thing. | 其实很简单 |
[22:10] | I know what it means now. | 现在我明白了 |
[22:14] | I know what it takes. | 明白了其中的责任 |
[22:23] | I want to marry Maggie. | 我要娶玛姬 |
[22:27] | And we don’t have to have a wedding. | 我们不一定要有隆重的婚礼 |
[22:28] | I don’t even know if we’ll last the week. | 我不知道我们能不能活过这个礼拜 |
[22:30] | But I want her to know | 但是我想在生命结束之前 |
[22:34] | before… | 让她知道 |
[22:37] | who knows? | 谁又说得清呢 |
[22:40] | You have my blessing. | 我祝福你们 |
[22:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:10] | I think we’re good. | 目前为止一切顺利 |
[23:12] | Yeah, we’re great. | 拜你所赐 |
[24:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[24:09] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[24:11] | That’s the deal. | 弄好了 |
[24:14] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[24:36] | Merle! | 莫尔 |
[24:39] | Come on, Merle! | 快点 莫尔 |
[24:46] | Merle! | 莫尔 |
[25:08] | Okay. That’s it. | 好 好了 |
[25:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:41] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[26:13] | So is this your thing, then? You take out the trash? | 这是你的特长 干脏活 |
[26:16] | Don’t be so hard on yourself, darlin’. | 别这么刻薄 亲爱的 |
[26:18] | The Governor, Rick, | 不管是总督 还是瑞克 |
[26:21] | anyone who needs their piss bucket emptied | 只要有人的夜壶满了 |
[26:23] | and you come a-running. | 你就抢着去倒 |
[26:28] | Things are different for your brother. | 你弟弟就不一样了 |
[26:29] | Yeah, they are. | 没错 是不一样 |
[26:31] | Rick says jump and he wants to know how high. | 他唯瑞克马首是瞻 |
[26:34] | Mm-mmm. Rick needs him. | 瑞克离不开他 |
[26:36] | Respects him. | 敬重他 |
[26:38] | He didn’t ask him to do this little job, now, did he? | 瑞克可没要求他干这活儿 对吧 |
[26:41] | No, ’cause he wants it done. | 没 因为他想把事办妥 |
[26:44] | You keep telling yourself that. | 你在自欺欺人 |
[26:47] | The truth is this could have been your shot. | 事实上 这对你本是个大好机会 |
[26:50] | With your skills, a whole new beginning. | 凭你的本事 一个全新的开始 |
[26:56] | But you choose to stay on the outside. | 可惜你选择继续当局外人 |
[27:02] | No one’s gonna mourn you, | 你死了没人会惦记 |
[27:05] | not even Daryl. | 达里尔也不会 |
[27:08] | He’s got a new family. | 他现在有了个新家 |
[27:10] | You keep trying to get under my skin, | 你再试图惹怒我 |
[27:14] | I’m gonna cut that tongue out. | 我就把你舌头割了 |
[27:16] | Your buddy’s turning you over | 你的朋友要把你交出去 |
[27:18] | ’cause he’s trying to save his own ass. | 因为他想自保 |
[27:23] | You’re as much on the outside as I am, girl. | 你和我还不都一样是外人 姑娘 |
[27:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:30] | But once the Governor’s done with me, | 可等总督折磨死我 |
[27:32] | at least I won’t have to live with myself. | 至少我不用苟活于世 |
[28:24] | You said you killed 16 men since this thing started? | 你说自从灾变后你杀了十六个人 |
[28:30] | You ever kill anyone before? | 之前你杀过人吗 |
[28:34] | No. | 没有 |
[28:37] | And how about before Woodbury? | 那到伍德伯里之前呢 |
[28:40] | Before you met him? | 在你认识总督之前呢 |
[28:47] | So he saves your life, | 这么说 他救了你 |
[28:49] | cleans you up, | 给你吃穿 |
[28:51] | fed you a line of bullshit. | 用谎言给你洗脑 |
[28:53] | Why would you kill somebody else for him? | 你为什么要给他当杀手 |
[28:58] | You know, we can go back. | 我们可以回去 |
[29:02] | Ain’t happening. | 不可能 |
[29:04] | Both of us. | 你和我 |
[29:06] | We can just go back. | 我们可以回去的 |
[29:14] | I can’t go back. | 我回不去了 |
[29:17] | Don’t you understand that? | 你不明白吗 |
[29:20] | I can’t. | 我回不去了 |
[29:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:52] | You go back with them. | 你回去找他们吧 |
[29:54] | Get ready for what’s next. | 做好准备 |
[30:01] | I got something I got to do on my own. | 我有点事要独自去办 |
[30:56] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥在哪儿 |
[31:02] | You kill him? | 你把他杀了吗 |
[31:06] | He let me go. | 他把我放了 |
[31:08] | Don’t let anyone come after me. | 别让人追上我 |
[33:24] | Where’s it coming from? | 哪儿来的声音 |
[33:26] | Come on, come on. With me. | 快 快 跟我来 |
[33:29] | We’ll have to spread out! | 大家分头找 |
[33:32] | You two with me. | 你俩跟我来 |
[33:36] | Walkers! | 行尸 |
[33:39] | All over! | 到处都是 |
[34:30] | Hey, over there. | 在那儿 |
[34:55] | You leave him to me! | 把他留给我 |
[35:33] | I ain’t gonna beg. | 我不会求饶的 |
[35:34] | I ain’t begging you. | 我不会向你求饶的 |
[35:37] | No. | 对 |
[35:57] | Carl was looking for you. | 卡尔找你 |
[35:59] | He found me. | 他找到我了 |
[36:01] | I think we should head over. Rick has something to say. | 我们得回去 瑞克有事要说 |
[36:06] | Uh, just… | 那个 |
[36:07] | one more thing before that. | 还有件事 |
[36:12] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:33] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[37:13] | When I met with the Governor, | 我去见总督时 |
[37:16] | he offered me a deal. | 他提出一项协议 |
[37:19] | He said– | 他说 |
[37:23] | he said he would leave us alone | 他说只要我将米琼恩交给他 |
[37:25] | if I give him Michonne. | 他将不再骚扰我们 |
[37:32] | And I was gonna do that… | 为了保证大家的安全 |
[37:37] | to keep us safe. | 我本来打算这么做 |
[37:49] | I changed my mind. | 我改变了主意 |
[37:53] | But now Merle took Michonne to fulfill the deal | 但现在莫尔把米琼恩带走去完成交易 |
[37:56] | and Daryl went to stop him | 而达里尔前去阻止他 |
[37:57] | and I don’t know if it’s too late. | 我不知道是否已经太迟了 |
[38:03] | I was wrong not to tell you. | 我不该瞒着你们 |
[38:10] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:15] | What I said last year, | 去年在农场遇袭后的 |
[38:17] | that first night | 第一个晚上 |
[38:19] | after the farm… | 我说过要独裁 |
[38:23] | it can’t be like that. | 我们不能那样 |
[38:26] | It can’t. | 不能 |
[38:28] | What we do, what we’re willing to do, | 我们做什么 我们选择去做什么 |
[38:32] | who we are, it’s not my call. | 我们是谁 这些不是我说了算 |
[38:36] | It can’t be. | 永远不是 |
[38:39] | I couldn’t sacrifice one of us for the greater good | 我不能为顾全大局牺牲我们当中任何一人 |
[38:42] | because we are the greater good. | 因为我们就是大局 |
[38:46] | We’re the reason we’re still here, | 我们才是我们还活着的理由 |
[38:48] | not me. | 不是我 |
[38:51] | This is life and death. | 这事关生死 |
[38:53] | How you live… | 你如何活着 |
[38:57] | how you die– | 如何死去 |
[38:59] | it isn’t up to me. | 那不是我说了算 |
[39:01] | I’m not your Governor. | 我不是你们的总督 |
[39:04] | We choose to go. | 我们一起选择离开 |
[39:07] | We choose to stay. | 我们一起选择留下 |
[39:11] | We stick together. | 我们团结一致 |
[39:16] | We vote. | 我们投票 |
[39:18] | We can stay and we can fight | 我们可以留下 可以战斗 |
[39:20] | or we can go. | 也可以离开 |
[41:36] | No! | 不 |