时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | I have to say I was impressed. | 不得不说 你可真有种啊 |
[00:34] | You had taken a risk. | 你竟敢 |
[00:38] | Getting your hands dirty. | 跟我对着干 |
[00:43] | You know, we were gonna have those biters | 你知道吗 那些行尸 |
[00:47] | for our little Michonne and– | 本来是给米琼恩留的 |
[00:50] | You were gonna use them on whoever showed up. | 那些行尸 你是给所有活人留的 |
[00:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[01:00] | Because we didn’t have them, | 但你却放火 |
[01:02] | you burned them up, | 把它们全烧了 |
[01:05] | eight of my men died. | 害死了我八名手下 |
[01:15] | Now, you knew those men. Huh? | 死的人你都认识 |
[01:18] | They kept you safe, kept you fed. | 他们保你安全 供你吃穿 |
[01:23] | As long as I looked the other way. | 只要我睁一只眼闭一只眼就行 |
[01:29] | Well, it can’t be like that anymore. | 但不想再像以前了 |
[01:34] | Time for you to graduate. | 你该有点长进了 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna tell you the secret. | 我告诉你末世的生存秘诀 |
[01:53] | There’s a threat, you end it. | 有人威胁你的安全 就干掉他 |
[01:54] | And you don’t feel ashamed about enjoying it. | 不用有愧疚感 尽情享受杀戮 |
[02:00] | You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood– | 你能闻到弹药味 看到血液 |
[02:03] | you know what that means? | 知道这说明什么吗 |
[02:07] | It means you’re alive. | 说明你还活着 |
[02:11] | You’ve won. | 说明你是赢家 |
[02:15] | You take the heads so that you don’t ever forget. | 你给我牢牢记住 |
[02:20] | You kill or you die. | 要么杀死别人 要么你自己死 |
[02:28] | What would your daughter think | 你女儿的在天之灵 |
[02:32] | about what you are? | 会怎么想 |
[02:36] | She’d be afraid of me. | 她会畏惧我 |
[02:40] | But if I had been like this from the start, | 但如果我一开始就这样 |
[02:41] | she’d be alive today. | 说不定她现在还活着 |
[02:55] | Did you kill Andrea? | 你把安德里亚杀了吗 |
[03:01] | Milton. | 米尔顿 |
[03:03] | See? She’s still alive. | 看吧 她还活着 |
[03:06] | I’m gonna need her for something. | 留着她还有用 |
[03:08] | I heard you in the other room. | 我听见你在旁边屋说的话了 |
[03:10] | You don’t have to lose any more of your men. | 你不需要再牺牲自己的人了 |
[03:13] | Just stop this. | 只要你停手 |
[03:16] | Your friends at the prison– | 你监狱里的那些朋友 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna kill them all. | 我要把他们都杀光 |
[03:21] | People are gonna help me. | 大家都会帮我的 |
[03:24] | I had to stretch the truth a little bit, but just a little. | 我稍微夸大了点事实 就一点点 |
[03:29] | Now they’re foaming at the mouth. | 现在大家都怒火冲天 |
[03:32] | You, get those tools. | 你把那些工具拿来 |
[03:35] | I’m not gonna need them anymore. | 我不需要了 |
[03:38] | Go on. | 快去 |
[03:47] | Careful. Pick that up. | 仔细点 把那个捡起来 |
[03:57] | Come on! Step to. Let’s go. | 快点 别磨蹭了 快拿过来 |
[04:07] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[04:11] | I’ll take that. | 我需要这个 |
[04:13] | Put ’em down. | 放下 |
[04:25] | You’re gonna kill her now. | 你现在去把她杀了 |
[04:29] | You’re gonna show me that you’ve learned something. | 以实际行动告诉我你有长进了 |
[04:34] | Milton… | 米尔顿 |
[04:37] | there is no way you are leaving this room | 你不下手的话 |
[04:41] | without doing it. | 就别想离开这间屋子 |
[04:43] | So don’t make it hard. Just– | 别让我为难 你就 |
[04:47] | just do it. | 杀了她就行了 |
[04:53] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[05:22] | I told you you were gonna do it. | 让你做 你不做 |
[05:28] | And now you’re gonna die. | 现在你就是死路一条 |
[05:31] | And you’re gonna turn. | 死后你会变成行尸 |
[05:34] | And you’re gonna tear the flesh from her bones. | 你会生生地撕下她的肉 |
[05:46] | In this life now, | 现在这个世界 |
[05:48] | you kill or you die. | 要么杀死别人 要么你自己死 |
[05:54] | Or you die and you kill. | 或者你死了 再咬死别人 |
[07:54] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[08:13] | I’ve never seen him this mad. | 从来没见过他这么生气 |
[08:16] | Even with Lori. | 洛莉去世时他也没这样 |
[08:17] | He just shut down. | 完全把自己封闭起来 |
[08:21] | He’s still a kid. | 我们很容易忘记 |
[08:24] | It’s easy to forget. | 他还是个孩子 |
[08:48] | You know, Merle never did nothing like that his whole life. | 莫尔这辈子也没做这样的事 |
[08:51] | He gave us a chance. | 他给了我们一个机会 |
[09:13] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[09:19] | The deal the Governor offered about me– | 总督提出的关于我的交易 |
[09:22] | You had to think about it. | 你当时必须得考虑 |
[09:25] | You had to. I get it. | 你必须考虑 我理解 |
[09:32] | I’m sorry. I came real close. | 对不起 我差一点就同意了 |
[09:35] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[09:44] | I never thanked you. | 我从未谢过你 |
[09:46] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[09:49] | For getting me out there that day, | 把我从大门外救回来 |
[09:53] | taking me in. | 收留我 |
[09:57] | Well, if you didn’t have that baby formula, | 如果你没有婴儿奶粉 |
[10:00] | I wouldn’t have. | 我也不会救你的 |
[10:03] | You could have just taken the formula. | 你本可以只拿走奶粉的 |
[10:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:08] | must have been something else, then. | 那可能就是因为别的了 |
[10:12] | You know, it was Carl who made the call. | 是卡尔的决定 |
[10:17] | He said you belonged here. | 他说你属于这里 |
[10:19] | You’re one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[10:31] | Remember, they killed eight men back there. | 要记住 他们在那里杀了我们八个同胞 |
[10:35] | Five here last time. | 在这里杀了五个 |
[10:36] | They’re no different from the biters. | 他们与丧尸无异 |
[10:39] | They’re not gonna stop until they kill us all, | 他们不把我们全部杀掉是不会收手的 |
[10:42] | taken everything we’ve worked so hard for. | 夺走我们的辛勤成果 |
[10:45] | We’re gonna end this once and for all. | 我们要彻底做个了结 |
[10:47] | Governor. | 总督 |
[10:50] | This ain’t easy to say. | 这话很难说出口 |
[10:53] | You’re gonna have to count us out. | 我们不参加这次行动 |
[10:56] | This isn’t our fight. | 这不是我们的战争 |
[10:58] | We’ll fight against the biters, | 我们只和行尸作战 |
[11:00] | not other people. | 而不是无辜的人 |
[11:02] | Now we’ll stay here and defend the children. | 我们留在这 保护孩子们 |
[11:04] | When you return, if you want us gone, | 你们回来后 如果想让我们走 |
[11:07] | no hard feelings. | 我们不会有怨言 |
[11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | Let’s roll! | 出发 |
[12:58] | Go! | 前进 |
[13:15] | Go, go! Move! | 走 快走 |
[13:18] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快点 |
[15:44] | Give me a flashlight. | 给我个手电 |
[15:45] | Let’s split up. You take a group that way. | 我们分头行动 你带一队去那边 |
[15:49] | You, bring a group, follow me. | 你带一队 跟着我 |
[16:06] | Go. | 走 |
[16:14] | – Milton? – When the tools dropped, | -米尔顿 -我捡工具的时候 |
[16:18] | I-I left some pliers on the floor behind you. | 把几把钳子留在你身后的地上了 |
[16:25] | If you can drag | 如果你能 |
[16:29] | if you can drag your right foot back, you– you can get them. | 如果你能把右脚伸过去 就能拿到 |
[16:46] | That– that’s it. | 对了 |
[16:49] | – Oh, God. – Almost. | -天啊 -快了 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna get us both out of here. | 我会救咱俩出去 |
[16:55] | And you’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[16:57] | Now when– when you get free, | 你把锁铐打开之后 |
[17:00] | you are going to find something very sharp… | 就去找些锋利的东西 |
[17:05] | and you are going to stab me in the head. | 插进我的脑袋 |
[17:11] | That is what you are going to do. | 这才是你要做的事 |
[17:17] | Keep trying. | 加油 |
[17:21] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[17:45] | Over there. | 那边 |
[17:53] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[18:08] | This way. | 这边走 |
[18:25] | We took out a few biters on the south wall. | 我们在南墙那边干掉几个行尸 |
[18:28] | Other than that, everything’s quiet. | 除此以外 很平静 |
[18:31] | I’ll get the next one. | 下一班我来 |
[18:36] | What do you think happens when they return? | 你觉得当他们回来之后会发生什么 |
[18:38] | We might have to slip out. Andrea made it out. | 我们得悄悄溜出去 安德莉亚就成功了 |
[18:41] | If she’s at the prison, it didn’t do her any good. | 如果跑去监狱 还不如不跑 |
[18:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[18:46] | – It’s my turn. – Stay put. | -轮到我了 -呆着别动 |
[18:49] | I got it. | 我去 |
[18:57] | I got it. I got it. | 拿到了 拿到了 |
[19:03] | Milton? | 米尔顿 |
[19:32] | Milton. | 米尔顿 |
[19:34] | Why did you stay… | 为什么你还一直留在这 |
[19:38] | after you found out your friends were out there? | 你明明已经知道你的朋友在外面 |
[19:45] | I wanted to save everyone. | 我不想放弃任何人的生命 |
[19:50] | Even the Governor for a while. | 甚至是总督的 |
[19:55] | I had a chance to kill him. | 我有机会杀掉他 |
[19:57] | What stopped you? | 为什么你最终没有动手 |
[19:59] | You know, this was before. | 你知道的 我当时还很犹豫 |
[20:02] | He was asleep. I had a knife. | 他在睡觉 我有一把刀子 |
[20:07] | But I tried to stop it all another way… | 但我还是试着用其他方法阻止事情的发生 |
[20:13] | because I didn’t want anyone to die. | 因为我不希望任何一个人死掉 |
[20:30] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[20:33] | I’m still alive. | 我还活着 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:40] | You are. | 你还活着 |
[20:45] | You need to hurry. | 你得快一点 |
[20:53] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:17] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[21:20] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[21:23] | Go! | 快跑 |
[21:40] | Get the hell out of here! | 离开这里 |
[21:50] | I should be there. | 我应该在那里 |
[21:51] | Go! | 走 |
[21:59] | – Go! – Go. Go, go, go. | -走 -快跑 |
[22:06] | Move! | 前进 |
[22:14] | Hit it, hit it, hit it! | 开火 开火 |
[22:16] | – It’s not working. – Go, man! | -枪坏了 -快 |
[22:19] | Shit. It’s jammed! | 见鬼 卡壳了 |
[22:25] | – Hey! – We’re not going anywhere. Come on. | -回来 -我们没胜算 快走 |
[22:41] | We did it? | 成功了吗 |
[22:42] | We did it. | 成功了 |
[22:44] | Come on down. | 下来 |
[22:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[23:00] | Drop the weapon, son. | 放下武器 孩子 |
[23:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:05] | Here, take it. | 给你 |
[23:31] | We did it. We drove them out. | 我们成功了 赶走了他们 |
[23:34] | We should go after them. | 我们应该乘胜追击 |
[23:35] | – We should finish it. – It is finished. | -我们应该结束战斗 -已经结束了 |
[23:38] | Didn’t you see them hightail it out of here? | 你没看见他们逃跑了吗 |
[23:39] | – They could regroup. – We can’t take the chance. | -他们会再来的 -我们不能冒险 |
[23:41] | – He’s not gonna stop. – They’re right. | -总督不会停止的 -他们说得对 |
[23:42] | We can’t keep living like this. | 我们不能活在恐惧中 |
[23:43] | So we take the fight back to Woodbury. | 我们要攻击伍德伯里吗 |
[23:45] | We barely made it back last time. | 上次我们差点都没回来 |
[23:46] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:51] | – Let’s check on the others. – Come on. | -我们查查其他人 -走 |
[24:16] | – Hey. – Dad, I’m coming to Woodbury. | 爸爸 我要去伍德伯里 |
[24:20] | – Carl. – Dad, I did my job out there. | -卡尔 -爸爸 我刚完成了自己的任务 |
[24:23] | Just like all of you. | 跟你们一样 |
[24:25] | Took out one of the Governor’s soldiers. | 我杀死了一个总督的小兵 |
[24:27] | One of his soldiers? | 总督的小兵 |
[24:29] | A kid running away? | 他只是个逃命的孩子 |
[24:31] | He stumbled across us. | 不巧遇见了我们 |
[24:32] | No, he drew on us. | 不对 他是要耍花招 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry you had to do that. | 对不起 让你面对这种事 |
[24:37] | It’s what I was there for. | 我只是尽了本份而已 |
[24:39] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[24:46] | That kid was scared. | 那个孩子被吓坏了 |
[24:49] | He was handing his gun over. | 他正打算缴枪 |
[24:53] | He said he drew. | 卡尔说他是要耍花招 |
[24:57] | Carl said it was in defense. | 卡尔说他只是在自卫 |
[25:00] | I was there. He didn’t have to shoot. | 我亲眼目睹 他不必开枪 |
[25:02] | He had every reason not to– | 完全没有理由开枪 |
[25:03] | Maybe it looked like that to you, Hershel. | 或许你只是被表面迷惑了 |
[25:05] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[25:10] | I’m telling you | 我再说一次 |
[25:13] | he gunned that kid down. | 他打死了那孩子 |
[25:25] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[25:27] | Hey! I want this truck over. | 把卡车给我停下 |
[25:30] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[25:38] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们他妈的到底在干嘛 |
[25:41] | We need to dig in. | 我们要赶尽杀绝 |
[25:42] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[25:42] | That was a slaughter. | 这是大屠杀 |
[25:44] | You bunch of pussies. | 你们这些没种的 |
[25:45] | I told you we should have handled this shit ourselves. | 我早说过应该咱几个自己动手 |
[25:46] | We’re done fighting for a hole | 我们不想再争这破监狱了 |
[25:48] | with a half dozen psychopaths living in it. | 那里面住了一群疯子 |
[25:49] | They can keep it. | 就让他们住那儿算了 |
[25:50] | You’ve seen what they’ve done– attacked us. | 你也看到了 他们想杀了我们 |
[25:52] | They killed my boy. We’re going back. | 他们杀了我儿子 我们要杀回去 |
[25:54] | We are not soldiers. | 我们不是当兵的 |
[25:55] | You want us to kill biters, of course. | 你要我们杀行尸 那没问题 |
[25:57] | But this is crazy. | 但这就太疯狂了 |
[25:59] | Then go home, then. | 回家吧 |
[25:59] | You think you’re gonna be safe? | 你以为你回去就安全了吗 |
[26:00] | I’m going back to Woodbury. | 我要回伍德伯里 |
[26:01] | We’re not here to settle a grudge. | 我们来这根本不是解决恩怨的 |
[28:09] | Come on. | 过来啊 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:25] | You’re still here. | 你还没死 |
[28:27] | You’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[28:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:42] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[28:46] | All right. | 好 |
[29:10] | All right. Okay. I have it. | 好了 好 拿到了 |
[29:48] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 |
[30:02] | Hershel told me about the boy you shot. | 赫谢尔告诉我你打死那男孩的事了 |
[30:06] | He had a gun. | 他拿着枪 |
[30:13] | Was he handing it over? | 他是不是正在缴枪 |
[30:17] | – He had just attacked us. – Yeah. | -他之前刚袭击了我们 -没错 |
[30:21] | Yes, he had. | 是的 确实 |
[30:26] | Was he handing it over? | 他是不是正在缴枪 |
[30:32] | I couldn’t take the chance. | 这个险我不能冒 |
[30:35] | I didn’t kill the walker that killed Dale. | 我没打死咬死了戴尔的那只行尸 |
[30:37] | Look what happened. | 看看都发生了什么 |
[30:38] | Son, that is not the same thing. | 儿子 这不是一回事 |
[30:39] | You didn’t kill Andrew, | 你没杀安德鲁 |
[30:41] | and he came back and killed mom. | 结果他回来害死了妈妈 |
[30:45] | You were in a room with the Governor | 你和总督在一个屋子里的时候 |
[30:48] | and you let him go. | 你没杀了他 |
[30:51] | And then he killed Merle. | 结果他杀了莫尔 |
[30:53] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须做的 |
[30:59] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[31:03] | So he doesn’t kill any more of us. | 别让他再害死我们的人 |
[31:23] | Rick, we’re staying. | 瑞克 我们留下 |
[31:27] | We don’t know where the Governor is. | 我们不知道总督在哪儿 |
[31:28] | If he comes back, we’ll hold him off. | 如果他回来 我们来抵御他 |
[31:30] | Just the three of us? | 就我们三个吗 |
[31:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:36] | I appreciate you staying. | 谢谢你们留下来 |
[31:38] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[33:27] | Come on. Come on. | 快开 快开 |
[33:44] | Okay, okay. | 好了 别慌 |
[33:48] | No! Come on! | 不 快开啊 |
[34:00] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[34:33] | Tyreese! | 泰尔西 |
[34:34] | – It’s me! Don’t– – Get down! | -是我 别开枪 -趴下 |
[34:37] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[34:39] | Karen, are you okay? | 凯伦 你没事吧 |
[34:41] | – I’m fine! – Where’s the Governor? | -我没事 -总督人呢 |
[34:44] | He fired on everyone. | 他见人就开枪 |
[34:46] | He killed them all. | 把大家都杀光了 |
[34:54] | – Why are you with them? – They saved me. | -你怎么跟他们在一起 -他们救了我 |
[35:01] | We’re coming out! | 我们要出来了 |
[35:07] | We’re coming out. | 我们要出来了 |
[35:29] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干嘛 |
[35:32] | We were coming to finish this | 我们本来是要来个了断的 |
[35:35] | until we saw what the Governor did. | 可我们看到了总督干的好事 |
[35:39] | He– he killed them? | 他把他们都杀了 |
[35:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:47] | Karen told us Andrea hopped the wall | 凯伦说安德莉亚翻过了墙 |
[35:49] | going for the prison. | 朝监狱去了 |
[35:50] | She never made it. | 可她没平安到达 |
[35:54] | She might be here. | 她可能还在这儿 |
[35:56] | This is where he had Glenn and Maggie. | 这就是他关押格兰和玛姬的地方 |
[35:58] | The Governor held people here? | 总督把人关在这儿 |
[36:00] | He did more than hold them. | 他不只是关押他们 |
[36:22] | Will you open it? | 能开门吗 |
[36:28] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[36:34] | Andrea! | 安德莉亚 |
[36:43] | I tried to stop them. | 我本想阻止他们 |
[36:45] | You’re burning up. | 你发高烧了 |
[36:57] | Judith, Carl, | 朱迪思 卡尔 |
[37:01] | the rest of them… | 你们其他人 |
[37:03] | Us. | 我们 |
[37:06] | The rest of us. | 你也属于我们 |
[37:11] | Are they alive? | 大家还活着吗 |
[37:19] | Yeah, they’re alive. | 没事 都活着 |
[37:30] | It’s good you found them. | 幸好你找到了他们 |
[37:37] | No one can make it alone now. | 如今没人能独自生存 |
[37:40] | I never could. | 我从来都不行 |
[37:48] | I just didn’t want anyone to die. | 我只是不想让任何人死去 |
[37:57] | – I can do it myself. – No. | -我能自我了断 -不行 |
[37:59] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[38:03] | While I still can. | 趁我还有意识 |
[38:14] | Please? | 拜托 |
[38:22] | I know how the safety works. | 我知道保险栓怎么开 |
[38:43] | Well, I’m not going anywhere. | 我就留在你身边 |
[39:07] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[39:15] | You did. | 的确 |
[39:18] | You did. | 你的确尽力了 |
[41:17] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[41:21] | They’re gonna join us. | 他们要加入我们的队伍 |