时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Your move, pumpkin. | 该你走了 小姑娘 |
[00:20] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[00:35] | Mitch, grab that. | 米奇 拿着 |
[00:46] | Go on. | 上去吧 |
[01:04] | You can’t think forever. | 你不能一直思考 |
[01:07] | Sooner or later, you’ve got to make a move. | 迟早得出手 |
[01:10] | You never let me win anyway. | 反正你也从不让我赢 |
[01:13] | Well, that wouldn’t be winning. | 让了就不算赢了 |
[01:17] | That’s what my daddy used to say. | 我爸爸以前常这么说 |
[01:23] | He used to beat me at chess, too. | 他也经常下棋赢我 |
[01:29] | Heck, he used to beat me at everything. | 他什么都比我好[双关] |
[01:49] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[01:52] | Was your dad mean? | 你爸爸刻薄吗 |
[01:55] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[01:57] | Were you bad? | 你坏吗 |
[02:01] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[02:12] | So you’ve been on the road all this time? | 你一直在路上漂泊吗 |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:20] | You okay, Brian? | 你没事吧 布莱恩 |
[02:41] | What is it, pumpkin? | 怎么了 小姑娘 |
[02:45] | Am I bad? | 我坏吗 |
[02:49] | What? | 什么 |
[02:54] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这样想 |
[02:57] | My dad was always mean to me. | 我爸爸总是对我很刻薄 |
[03:01] | Hey, you’re good. | 你很好 |
[03:05] | You are. | 真的 |
[03:07] | We’ve got a camp about a half a mile from here. | 我们的营地离这里半英里 |
[03:10] | Hell, no, Martinez. | 绝对不行 马丁内斯 |
[03:12] | We got too many mouths as it is. | 我们那边人已经够多了 |
[03:14] | They got a kid for Christ’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 他们带着个小孩 |
[03:15] | Hey, if you do come back with us, | 如果你跟我们回去 |
[03:16] | there’s two things you got to accept. | 就得接受两件事 |
[03:18] | One, I’m in charge. | 第一 我掌权 |
[03:20] | Two, no deadweight. | 第二 不许成为累赘 |
[03:24] | That goes for everyone. | 大家都得遵守 |
[03:29] | Contribute or be cast out. | 要么做出贡献 要么就被赶走 |
[03:34] | Can you live with that, | 你能接受吗 |
[03:37] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[03:41] | You, me, your mom, and Aunt Tara, | 你我 你妈妈 还有塔拉姨妈 |
[03:43] | we’re gonna be okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[03:45] | ‘Cause we’re good? | 因为我们是好人吗 |
[03:47] | All of us? | 我们都是吗 |
[04:16] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[04:20] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[04:24] | It’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[04:31] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[05:34] | You going out there today? | 你今天出去吗 |
[05:36] | Supply run. | 去找补给品 |
[05:39] | Martinez and the Dolgen brothers. | 马丁内斯和杜尔根兄弟 |
[05:53] | I’m gonna set up a nurses’ station for the camp. | 我要在营地建立一个护士站 |
[05:56] | They need one. | 他们有这个需要 |
[05:59] | – I’m sorry, Lily. This place is– – Stop it. | -抱歉 莉莉 这地方… -别说了 |
[06:02] | I wanted something better for us. | 我想为我们找到更好的地方 |
[06:05] | This camp is good. | 这个营地不错了 |
[06:08] | We’ll make it better. | 我们会让这里变得更好 |
[06:27] | How’s the fishing? | 有鱼吗 |
[06:29] | There isn’t any. Pond’s dead. | 没鱼了 池塘水质不好 |
[06:34] | As a doornail. | 这是一潭死水 |
[06:36] | We still got rabbits, skunks, | 但我们还可以抓点兔子 臭鼬 |
[06:38] | some possum out here. | 负鼠什么的来吃 |
[06:41] | You better watch your ass, One Eye Bri. | 你还是管好你自己吧 独眼老布 |
[06:55] | You sure we’re headed in the right direction? | 你确定我们走对方向了吗 |
[06:57] | If Howard’s map is right. | 照着霍华德的地图走的 |
[06:59] | We should have dragged his ass out here to make sure. | 真应该把他拖出来问个清楚 |
[07:01] | He’s an old man. He can barely walk. | 人家老年人 哪里走得动 |
[07:03] | That’s why I said dragged. | 所以我才说拖着他走 |
[07:05] | Hope this is worth it. | 希望这趟没白跑 |
[07:07] | Supposedly this guy was a survivalist type. | 也许他是那种末日生存主义者 |
[07:09] | His cabin might have stuff we can use. | 他的小屋里或许能找出有用的东西 |
[07:11] | Hell, maybe he’s still alive. | 说不定他还活着 |
[07:13] | I won’t keep my fingers crossed. | 我觉得危险 |
[07:20] | Hey, One Eye. What you doing? | 嘿 独眼龙 你在干嘛 |
[07:50] | The hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:52] | 骗子 | |
[07:53] | Somebody pissed somebody off. | 看来他把某人惹毛了 |
[07:57] | Who gives a shit? | 管他呢 |
[07:59] | That guy’s got nothing to worry about anymore. | 死了一了百了 |
[08:02] | Let’s go. | 继续走 |
[08:05] | – It’s a deep cut. – No, that’s nothing, ma’am. | -这个伤口很深 -没事 |
[08:08] | I just got cute with my knife, that’s all. I’ll be fine. | 不过是玩刀子玩过头了 很快就好了 |
[08:14] | So… | 那么… |
[08:16] | Alicia. | 我叫艾丽西娅 |
[08:18] | Alicia. Right. | 哦对 艾丽西娅 |
[08:21] | You in the Marines or something? | 你是海军陆战队的吗 |
[08:23] | Army. In the reserves. | 我是陆军预备役 |
[08:26] | An M4, huh? | 用的M4步枪对吧 |
[08:32] | You don’t approve? | 你有意见吗 |
[08:33] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[08:36] | an M4 is great for close combat, | 用M4步枪打近战不错 |
[08:38] | but as a field weapon? | 但作为野战武器的话 |
[08:41] | With all that dirt and dust, no, thanks. | 尘土飞扬易卡壳 还是算了吧 |
[08:46] | I’ve never really been into big guns anyway. | 我不太喜欢长枪 |
[08:48] | I’m more of a Smith & Wesson gal. | 我更喜欢史密斯威森手枪 |
[08:50] | Less fuss, you know? | 方便又好用 |
[08:53] | You always this full of shit? | 你尽喜欢装逼对吧 |
[08:58] | Yes, I am | 没错 |
[10:10] | Took himself out. | 自杀了 |
[10:11] | You think he’s the one who 86’d those military guys? | 你觉得是他杀了那些军人吗 |
[10:14] | – He still has his head. – Some of it, anyway. | -他的头还在 -没剩多少了 |
[10:26] | Let’s see what he’s got inside. | 进屋看看 |
[10:45] | You hear that? There’s one in there. | 听到了吗 里面有行尸 |
[10:49] | Must be stuck if it ain’t coming out. | 肯定被卡住了出不来 |
[10:51] | We going in? | 要进去吗 |
[10:53] | You want us to wait till you finish pissing in your pants? | 你吓尿了吗 磨蹭什么 |
[10:55] | – No, I’m… – Cut the chatter. | -不 我只是 -别废话了 |
[11:02] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[11:57] | – It’s close. – Quiet. | -很近了 -安静 |
[12:35] | – It’s out. – Shut up. | -它出来了 -闭嘴 |
[12:39] | Get it off of me! | 赶走它 |
[12:39] | Get it off of me! Get it off of me! | 把它弄下来 |
[12:42] | Get it off of me! | 快把它弄下来 |
[13:02] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[13:39] | If it was just you in that pit, | 假如当时坑里只有你一人 |
[13:42] | I wouldn’t have brought you into the camp. | 我是不会把你带进营地的 |
[13:45] | If it weren’t for the people you were with… | 要不是那些和你在一起的人 |
[13:49] | the girl… | 那个小女孩儿… |
[14:00] | You seem different now. | 你感觉不太一样了 |
[14:03] | Changed. | 变了 |
[14:06] | Are you? | 是不是 |
[14:12] | I am. | 是的 |
[14:16] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:20] | The guy had some good stuff. | 这人有堆好东西 |
[14:25] | Canned food. | 罐头 |
[14:30] | We got beer. | 我们有啤酒喝了 |
[14:50] | Man, what happened here? | 天呐 这儿发生什么了 |
[14:53] | I mean, what the hell was going on in this cabin? | 这间小屋里到底发生了什么 |
[14:56] | Was he storing those biters? | 他养着那些行尸吗 |
[14:58] | They were his wife and kid, man. | 她们是他的妻子和小孩 |
[15:00] | No, they were biters. | 不 它们是行尸 |
[15:03] | What about those heads? | 那些头又是怎么回事 |
[15:06] | Belonged to the guys who did the wrong thing to the wrong man. | 那些头的主人惹错了对象 |
[15:09] | Probably best not to think too much about it. | 我们还是别细想这事了 |
[15:12] | Better listen to One Eye Bri, Pete. | 你最好听独眼老布的话 皮特 |
[15:17] | I can never tell if he’s winking or blinking. | 我永远也分不清他是在使眼色还是在眨眼 |
[15:22] | But you know how to regulate, don’t you, Bri? | 但你知道如何控制的 是吧 老布 |
[15:29] | He was always like this, Martinez? | 他一直是这样吗 马丁内斯 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah. Ice in the veins. | 是啊 喜怒不形于色 |
[15:36] | You should have seen him back in the day. | 你应该看看他当年风光的样子 |
[15:37] | What about you fellas, huh? | 你们大伙儿呢 |
[15:38] | What did you do before it all changed? | 在这巨变发生前你是做什么的 |
[15:41] | I was… | 我是 |
[15:43] | I was an ice cream truck driver. | 我是个冰淇淋车司机 |
[15:48] | Till I upgraded my life | 之后我鸟枪换炮 |
[15:49] | and I became a tank operator | 成为了一个坦克驾驶员 |
[15:52] | for the US Army. | 为美国陆军服务 |
[15:58] | Then when everything went tits up, | 当一切变糟之后 |
[15:59] | I got the hell out and took my ride with me. | 我离开了军队 开走了坦克 |
[16:03] | End of the world don’t mean shit | 假如你有一辆坦克的话 |
[16:06] | when you got a tank. | 世界末日就不算什么屁事了 |
[16:10] | I was Army, too. | 我也是陆军 |
[16:12] | Stationed out of Fort Benning. | 驻扎在本宁堡 |
[16:15] | Stayed for a while after it all started. | 灾难降临后我还在那待了一阵子 |
[16:18] | That’s my Pete. | 这就是我家皮特 |
[16:20] | He’s too loyal to bounce. | 他太忠心了 不愿离开 |
[16:25] | What about you, Brian? | 你呢 布莱恩 |
[16:26] | What did you do when it all went bad? | 当时你在做什么 |
[16:31] | I survived. | 生存 |
[16:45] | Wait, your father was a Catholic priest? | 等等 你父亲是天主教神父 |
[16:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:48] | So the father became a daddy? | 所以神父当了爹吗 |
[16:50] | It caused some problems with the Church a little bit. | 的确给教堂带来了一些麻烦 |
[16:54] | This is all stuff Brian’s heard before. | 这些故事布莱恩以前都听过 |
[16:56] | We spent a lot of time out there together. | 我们在一起待过很长时间 |
[16:57] | You’ve done all right here. I mean this camp. | 你们在这里做得很好 我是说这个营地 |
[17:01] | It’s the first time I’ve felt safe since all this started. | 这是一切发生之后我第一次有安全感 |
[17:03] | The place Brian and I lived before kind of worked. | 我跟布莱恩之前待的地方挺不错 |
[17:06] | I guess I wanted that again. | 我想让这里也一样 |
[17:07] | Sounds like your old camp was pretty sweet. | 听起来你们的旧营地非常好 |
[17:09] | You guys had walls, right? | 你们有围墙 对吗 |
[17:13] | Yeah. Yeah, it was… | 没错 那是 |
[17:15] | it was a good place. | 那是个好地方 |
[17:18] | This place is good, too, right? | 这里也是个好地方 对吗 |
[17:21] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[17:23] | I want to hear all about it someday. | 希望有一天我能听听详情 |
[17:25] | Brian won’t say a word. | 布莱恩一个字都不肯说 |
[17:26] | I say leave the past in the past. | 过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[17:31] | Well, for the first time in a long time, | 好吧 很久以来第一次 |
[17:33] | – I’m shitfaced. – Tara. | -我醉成一坨屎了 -塔拉 |
[17:35] | Sorry. Megan, don’t say that, okay? | 抱歉 梅根 别说那个词 好吗 |
[17:39] | – You want to get out of here? – Yeah. | -你想走了吗 -好 |
[17:41] | Thanks for the dinner. Double thanks for the suds. | 谢谢款待 尤其谢谢你们的啤酒 |
[17:43] | Yeah. Boom. There you go. | 好 再见 |
[17:49] | – Be safe. – Yep. | -注意安全 -好 |
[17:52] | I think, um– I think I’m gonna go. | 我想我也该走了 |
[17:54] | You sure? I got a couple of skunky beers left. | 你确定吗 我还有不少臭啤酒呢 |
[18:03] | I’m good, thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Brian, the roof’s leaking again. | 布莱恩 屋顶又漏了 |
[18:10] | You should fix that, man. | 你去修修吧 伙计 |
[18:12] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[18:16] | Later, muneca. | 回见 小娃娃 |
[18:40] | Almost forgot. Got a surprise for you. | 差点忘了 有个惊喜给你 |
[18:56] | Aw, damn it. | 我靠 |
[18:58] | Hand me another one. | 再给我递一个 |
[19:05] | You know he’s dead, right? | 你知道他死了 对吗 |
[19:07] | Shumpert? | 香珀特 |
[19:10] | He was never the same after Woodbury. | 伍德伯里之后他就不一样了 |
[19:15] | Yeah. He got reckless. | 他变得不顾死活 |
[19:21] | Biter took a piece of him right over there. | 行尸在那边咬掉了他一块肉 |
[19:24] | I swear, he didn’t try to get out of the way. | 我发誓 他都没想要躲开 |
[19:28] | I put him down myself. | 我亲手杀了他 |
[19:30] | Right over there. | 就在那边 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:35] | There’s some things you just can’t come back from. | 有些事情你永远无法回头 |
[19:38] | They become a part of who you are. | 它们变成了你的一部分 |
[19:40] | Either you live with them or you don’t. | 不管你是否能够接受 |
[19:43] | Well, you seem to be living with them pretty well. | 看起来你接受的挺好 |
[19:47] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[19:51] | That family, they brought you back. | 那家人真是让你变了 |
[19:55] | You’re lucky. I couldn’t– | 你很幸运 我不能 |
[19:57] | I couldn’t do that again. Couldn’t risk it. | 我不能再那么做了 不能冒那个险 |
[20:00] | Couldn’t sleep at night knowing I was gonna lose them. | 想到可能失去她们 我就无法安眠 |
[20:03] | I’m not gonna lose them. | 我不会失去她们的 |
[20:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:10] | What, you don’t think you can keep this place safe? | 你不认为你能保护营地的安全吗 |
[20:14] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力 |
[20:16] | Hopefully we’ll be prepared for whatever comes. | 希望我们能尽量做好准备 |
[20:21] | Now you’re here, | 现在你来了 |
[20:23] | maybe we can share the crown a little. | 也许我们可以分享权力 |
[20:28] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[20:30] | I should have taken some golf lessons before the- | 早知道我就学学高尔夫了 |
[21:18] | I don’t wanna do it! | 我不想这么做 |
[21:26] | I don’t want it! I don’t want it! | 我不想 我不想 |
[21:30] | You hear me? I don’t want it, damn it! | 听见了吗 我也不想 该死的 |
[21:41] | I don’t want it. | 我不想这么做 |
[21:46] | I don’t want it. | 我不想这么做 |
[22:05] | Brian, we’re home! | 布莱恩 我们回来了 |
[22:07] | Megan, he’s sleeping. | 梅根 他睡觉呢 |
[22:12] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[22:15] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[22:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:24] | I just had a bad dream, that’s all. | 做了个噩梦 没什么 |
[22:36] | What was it? | 什么样的噩梦 |
[22:39] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[22:43] | Listen up! | 大家听着 |
[22:46] | We found what was left of Martinez | 今天早上 我们在坑里 |
[22:49] | in a pit this morning. | 找到了马丁内斯的残骸 |
[22:53] | Looks like he was hitting some golf balls, | 貌似他当时在打高尔夫 |
[22:56] | he got drunk, | 他喝多了 |
[22:58] | he fell in. | 然后掉进了坑里 |
[23:04] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[23:06] | I’m taking leadership of the camp. | 我将接管营地 |
[23:08] | – No. No. – Hold on now. Hold on now! | -不 不 -等一下 都等等 |
[23:11] | We should vote on who leads, right? | 我们应该投票才对 |
[23:13] | – Yeah. – You can’t just take over. | -是啊 -你没权利就这么接任 |
[23:16] | – Shut your mouth, you little bitch. – What? | -闭嘴 婊子 -你说什么 |
[23:19] | Hey, calm down! | 冷静 |
[23:21] | Calm down, all of you. | 大家都冷静 |
[23:26] | We need each other | 我们现在 |
[23:28] | now more than ever. | 更需要团结一致 |
[23:30] | The only way we get through this, through any of this, | 能熬过这一切的唯一办法 |
[23:33] | is together. | 就是团结一致 |
[23:36] | Now this is temporary. | 现在的安排是暂时的 |
[23:38] | We’ll find some kind of way to do a vote in the next couple of days. | 未来几天内我们会想办法选举 |
[23:40] | For now, it’s business as usual. | 但现在 一切照旧 |
[23:43] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[23:51] | You heard the man. | 你们听见他说的了 |
[23:55] | Move! | 解散 |
[24:00] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[24:04] | Gear up. We’re going on a hunt. | 做好准备 我们去找补给 |
[24:09] | Rationing, fences, medical supplies. | 定量配给 修护栏 药品储备 |
[24:14] | There are 100 questions and people are looking to me for answers. | 有无数个问题而人们期望我给出答案 |
[24:18] | Well, it’s hard to lead. | 当领袖是很难 |
[24:20] | Yeah, I could use some help. | 是啊 我需要点协助 |
[24:46] | How many? | 有多少人 |
[24:49] | 10. | 10个 |
[24:51] | Maybe less. | 可能不到 |
[24:54] | They got a lot of supplies, though. | 但他们供给很足 |
[24:57] | Maybe we should take ’em in. | 也许我们该把他们吸收进来 |
[25:00] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:01] | We barely got enough to go around as it is. | 我们的供给只是勉强够分 |
[25:06] | Look, Pete, I know you don’t want to hurt nobody. | 听着 皮特 我知道你不想伤害任何人 |
[25:09] | Neither do I, but we need those supplies. | 我也不想 但我们需要那些供给 |
[25:11] | Now let’s just go over there | 我们直接过去 |
[25:14] | and take what we need and go home. | 拿到需要的东西 就回家 |
[25:16] | No rough stuff. | 不采取暴力 |
[25:17] | – You want to rob ’em? – Why not? | -你想抢劫他们 -何不呢 |
[25:19] | We need their stuff. | 我们需要他们的补给 |
[25:22] | – They got guns, but if we roll up on ’em quick– – No. | -他们有枪 但如果我们动作快点 -不 |
[25:28] | No, we can find our own supplies. | 不行 我们自己也能找到供给 |
[25:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:53] | What a joke. | 太搞笑了 |
[25:55] | We did all right. | 我们干得挺好的 |
[25:56] | Yeah, a couple of damn squirrels, some condensed milk. | 是啊 几只该死的松鼠 几罐炼乳 |
[25:59] | What do you want from me? I’m trying here. | 你还要我怎么样 我在努力呢 |
[26:10] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[26:33] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[26:35] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[26:39] | This wasn’t biters. | 这不是行尸干的 |
[26:41] | People did this. | 是人干的 |
[26:43] | Must have just happened. | 肯定是刚发生的 |
[26:44] | We would have had those supplies. | 我们本来可以拿到供给的 |
[26:46] | You’re worried about supplies? | 死了这么多人 |
[26:48] | These people are dead, Mitch. | 你还在担心供给 米奇 |
[26:50] | You’re damn right they’re dead! | 你说的太对了 他们死了 |
[26:51] | That was gonna happen either way. | 反正他们都是个死 |
[26:53] | Now some other group’s got our stuff. | 现在倒让别人抢走了咱们的供给 |
[27:04] | Mitch. Mitch, no! | 米奇 米奇 不 |
[27:21] | He might have lived. | 他可能还活着 |
[27:23] | Might have. | 可能吧 |
[27:47] | Need this? | 需要这个吗 |
[27:55] | Brian, what’s going on? | 布莱恩 出什么事了 |
[27:56] | – Pack your things, now. – What’s happening? | -马上收拾你的东西 -怎么啦 |
[27:58] | Hold on, baby. | 等等 宝贝 |
[28:02] | Grab your clothes, pack some food. Come on. | 拿上你的衣服 带点吃的 快点 |
[28:05] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[28:06] | – Brian, stop. – Get Tara. | -布莱恩 住手 -去找塔拉 |
[28:08] | We need to leave. It isn’t safe here anymore. | 我们得走了 这里不再安全了 |
[28:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[28:14] | We can’t just run off. | 我们不能就这么走人 |
[28:16] | I’m the only nurse in camp. | 我是营地里唯一的护士 |
[28:17] | Tara’s got Alicia. | 塔拉跟艾丽西娅在一起 |
[28:19] | What about Megan? | 那梅根怎么办 |
[28:21] | Look, things are about to go very wrong here. | 听着 这里就要出大事了 |
[28:23] | It’s happened to me before. I can’t put you and Megan through that. | 我以前遇到过 不能再让你和梅根遭罪 |
[28:26] | Can’t lose you again. | 不能再失去你们了 |
[28:30] | What about Pete? | 那皮特怎么办 |
[28:32] | You said he was a good man. | 你说过他是个好人 |
[28:33] | – Well, I was wrong. – But… | -我错了 -但是… |
[28:36] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[28:38] | Do you trust me, Lily? | 你相信我吗 莉莉 |
[28:43] | Then pack your things. | 那就快收拾东西 |
[28:46] | We’re leaving tonight, okay? | 我们今晚就走 |
[28:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:50] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[28:53] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[28:57] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[28:58] | – Alicia. – Maybe you should slow down. | -艾丽西娅 -你应该开慢点 |
[29:00] | No, I don’t understand this. I don’t understand this. | 不行 我不明白 我不懂 |
[29:03] | Hey, we’re together, okay? | 不管去哪里我们都在一起 好吗 |
[29:05] | We have everything back there. We have food, we have shelter. | 营地里什么都有 有食物有住所 |
[29:13] | – Brian. – Oh, my god. | -布莱恩 -天呐 |
[29:15] | Just stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[30:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:56] | Surviving. | 生存 |
[31:23] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[31:25] | About Mitch. | 米奇的事情 |
[31:29] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[31:32] | I knew this was coming. | 我就知道会这样 |
[31:34] | I’ve been getting him out of trouble my– | 我总是得帮他擦屁股 |
[32:29] | Where’s Pete? | 皮特呢 |
[32:34] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:38] | You gonna kill me, too, now? | 现在你也要把我干掉吗 |
[32:41] | Huh? For the old guy at the camp? | 因为我杀了营地里那个老家伙吗 |
[32:58] | Smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[33:03] | Why did you do my brother? | 你对我哥哥做了什么 |
[33:04] | You were right about that camp. | 关于那个营地 你说的对 |
[33:06] | We should have taken their supplies. | 我们应该抢走他们的补给 |
[33:08] | I don’t care that you killed the old man. | 我不在乎你杀了那个老头 |
[33:11] | Men like your brother, always doing the right thing, | 像你哥哥那种人 总是坚持做对的事情 |
[33:15] | even at the cost of their own people. | 甚至以自己人为代价 |
[33:21] | Go on. Have a cigarette. | 抽根烟吧 |
[33:23] | I quit. | 我戒了 |
[33:27] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:30] | I remember the first smoke I ever had. | 我还记得我抽的第一根烟 |
[33:32] | Me and my brother huddled in the garage | 我和我哥挤在车库里 |
[33:34] | puffing on one of my dad’s lucky strikes. | 吸着我爸的好彩烟 |
[33:37] | He must have smelled the smoke, because he came barging in, | 他肯定是闻到了烟味 接着就冲了进来 |
[33:40] | looking to beat up on us. | 想揍我们 |
[33:42] | But my brother got between us. | 但是我哥哥挡在我前面 |
[33:46] | Said he stole them. | 说是他偷的 |
[33:49] | Wasn’t true. It was me. | 根本不是 是我偷的 |
[33:53] | But that was my brother. | 但我哥哥就是那种人 |
[33:58] | Hero. | 英雄 |
[34:02] | He got two black eyes and a broken rib for that. | 他因此被揍得鼻青脸肿 肋骨断了一根 |
[34:05] | And I got beat anyway. | 但我还是挨了打 |
[34:11] | Take one. | 拿一根吧 |
[34:35] | I’m running things now, | 现在我接管了 |
[34:36] | and I will do everything it takes to protect this camp. | 我会尽我所能保护这个营地 |
[34:42] | Now, if you join me, I promise you | 如果你加入我 我保证 |
[34:44] | you will never have to worry about whether you were doing | 你再也不用担心自己的行为 |
[34:46] | the right thing or the wrong thing. | 是对还是错 |
[34:49] | Because we will do | 因为为了营地 |
[34:52] | the only thing. | 我们会做任何事 |
[35:19] | What are we gonna tell the camp about Pete? | 我们怎么对营地的人说皮特的事 |
[35:24] | We’ll tell them he died on a supply run | 就说他在寻找补给时 |
[35:27] | saving our asses. | 为救我们而死 |
[35:35] | You think they’re really gonna believe that? | 你觉得人们会相信吗 |
[35:38] | People believe what they want to believe. | 人们相信自己想相信的事 |
[35:45] | Everybody loves a hero. | 人人都爱英雄 |
[36:02] | How’s the perimeter coming? | 外围防护如何了 |
[36:04] | It’s good. We got cars ringing almost the entire camp. | 快好了 我们用车围起了整个营地 |
[36:07] | I think a few more runs, | 再去找点东西 |
[36:08] | we should have ourselves a nice little buffer. | 就能建起一个缓冲带了 |
[36:09] | And the pits? | 坑里呢 |
[36:10] | They keep coming, we keep burning them. | 行尸不断来 我们不断烧 |
[36:12] | I don’t know if it’s the heat or what, | 不知道是不是因为太热了 |
[36:14] | but there have been a hell of a lot more of them lately. | 最近它们变得非常多 |
[36:16] | – And the armory? – solid. | -弹药呢 -充足 |
[36:17] | I rounded up all the ammo in camp. | 我收集了营地的所有子弹 |
[36:20] | We’re officially stocked in the bullet department. | 我们的子弹都堆满了 |
[36:22] | Still, tell your crews | 但还是告诉你的队员 |
[36:23] | supply runs are arrow only from now on. | 以后外出搜索只准用弓箭 |
[36:26] | Gunshots are a luxury. | 子弹这年头很珍贵 |
[36:28] | Sooner or later we’re gonna need ’em. | 留着它们迟早用的上 |
[36:29] | That’s right, and not just for the biters. | 对 不只是对付行尸 |
[36:33] | Mitch and I and Pete, | 米奇 我 还有皮特 |
[36:35] | we saw what people can do out there. | 我们见识过外面的人有多危险 |
[36:37] | You come across strangers, you just avoid them. | 如果碰到陌生人 就避开他们 |
[36:40] | Come back here and tell us where you saw them, okay? | 回来告诉我们你在哪里看到了他们 |
[36:42] | Let’s go. | 解散 |
[37:02] | Maybe we can find a better place. | 也许我们能找到更好的地方 |
[37:10] | You know, if… | 你知道 如果 |
[37:14] | we’re willing to fight for it. | 我们愿意去争取的话 |
[37:17] | We don’t need to find a better place. | 我们不用去找更好的地方 |
[37:25] | This is home. | 这里就是家 |
[37:37] | You’re it, Aunt Tara. | 你是鬼 塔拉姨妈 |
[37:38] | What? I can’t be it. I’m on guard duty. | 什么 我不能当鬼 我在放哨 |
[37:41] | I have to be a responsible adult. | 我是个负责任的成年人 |
[37:44] | – You’re it. – Go get her. | -你是鬼 -快去追她 |
[37:45] | – No fair! – Run, Megan. | -这不公平 -快跑 梅根 |
[38:24] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不必独自承担 |
[38:34] | Caught you. | 抓到你了 |
[38:44] | Aunt Tara! | 塔拉姨妈 |
[38:47] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[38:49] | Aunt Tara! No! | 塔拉姨妈 不 |
[39:05] | – Mommy! – Megan! | -妈妈 -梅根 |
[39:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[39:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |