时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Do not fire that weapon. | 别开枪 |
[00:54] | Shit. | 擦 |
[00:55] | Look at what we got here. | 看看这里有什么 |
[01:06] | Oh, honey, look at you. | 亲爱的 瞧瞧你 |
[01:08] | You’re a damn mess. | 你糟透了 |
[01:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:15] | Shit. | 擦 |
[01:24] | Can I borrow that a sec? | 能借我一用吗 |
[01:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:29] | Oh, I’m not leaving you out. | 我可不会漏过你 |
[01:35] | There’s some rags in the back. | 车厢后面有抹布 |
[01:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:46] | – What? – Never seen that before. | -怎么了 -我之前没见过 |
[01:53] | I’ve seen you do the same thing. | 我见你做过同样的事 |
[01:56] | You smiled. | 你笑了 |
[01:58] | You were smiling. | 你刚在笑 |
[02:03] | Well, I’m the… | 我是 |
[02:06] | luckiest guy in the world. | 世界上最幸运的人 |
[02:11] | How about you help me with one of these cars? | 不如你帮我推开汽车吧 |
[02:13] | We got some miles to go. | 路还长着呢 |
[03:06] | Do you have something to say about my extremely comfortable | 你对我这件超级舒适又好看的衬衫 |
[03:09] | and attractive shirt? | 有意见吗 |
[03:12] | No, no, no. It looks great. | 不不 它看起来很棒 |
[03:17] | Oh, you missed a… | 你没扣好… |
[03:27] | I wish we had some soy milk. | 真希望我们有豆奶 |
[03:29] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[03:31] | Yes, seriously. | 是认真的 |
[03:33] | Have you ever tried it? | 你喝过吗 |
[03:34] | My best friend in third grade, | 我三年级时的最好朋友 |
[03:36] | he was allergic to dairy. | 他对牛奶过敏 |
[03:38] | And every day he would bring this soy stuff to lunch. | 他每天午餐时都会带上豆奶 |
[03:42] | – I tried it. – And? | -我喝过 -然后呢 |
[03:43] | – I threw up. – Oh, yeah, right. | -我吐了 -别说瞎话 |
[03:46] | All right, all right. I almost threw up. | 好吧 好吧 我差点吐了 |
[03:48] | But I was like, ugh. | 但我觉得很恶心 |
[03:52] | It was so gross. | 恶心死了 |
[03:53] | I mean, literally, I would rather have powdered milk | 说真的 我宁愿喝奶粉 |
[03:57] | than to have to drink that stuff again. | 也不愿意再喝那种东西了 |
[03:59] | I would rather have Judith’s formula– | 我宁愿喝朱迪思的婴儿奶粉… |
[04:07] | I’m gonna go finish my book. | 我去把书看完 |
[04:09] | I have a couple chapters left. | 还剩几章 |
[04:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:31] | I heard him laughing in there. | 我听到他在里面笑 |
[04:35] | Almost forgot what that sounded like. | 我都快忘了他的笑声是什么样了 |
[04:42] | I can’t be his father and his best friend. | 我不能同时当他的严父和益友 |
[04:46] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[04:49] | I know that’s a lot to throw at you. | 我知道你一下子很难接受 |
[04:50] | So if you’re ever feeling like you need a break… | 所以如果你需要休息一下 |
[04:52] | I’m done taking breaks. | 我不想再休息了 |
[05:00] | So what’s the plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[05:04] | This place, | 这里 |
[05:06] | is it home | 是家 |
[05:08] | or just a stop along the way? | 还是暂时的避风港 |
[05:14] | Well, let’s– | 我们… |
[05:16] | let’s just stay here while we figure it out. | 先在这里住下再商量吧 |
[05:28] | Well, we’ll need more supplies. | 我们需要更多的补给品 |
[05:30] | I’ll go with Carl and get some. | 我跟卡尔去找 |
[05:31] | I’ll come, too. | 我也去 |
[05:34] | You were unconscious yesterday. | 你昨天还昏迷不醒 |
[05:36] | – I’m awake today. – We need you strong. | -今天醒了 -我们需要你恢复体力 |
[05:42] | Just rest. | 休息一下 |
[05:44] | Just one more day. | 再休息一天 |
[06:03] | How long you think you’ll be? | 你们会去多久 |
[06:05] | Fill a couple bags, shouldn’t be too long. | 装满几个袋子 应该不会太久 |
[06:09] | It’s 8:15 now. | 现在是八点一刻 |
[06:11] | We’ll be back by noon. | 我们中午回来 |
[06:13] | All right, you follow her lead. | 好的 你听她的话 |
[06:16] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[06:23] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I’m just… | 没事 我只是 |
[06:28] | hungry. | 饿了 |
[06:32] | All right. | 好 |
[06:33] | I’ll see you in a couple hours. | 几小时后见 |
[08:01] | Find anything good? | 找到好东西了吗 |
[08:03] | Candy bars? | 糖果 |
[08:07] | Comic books? | 漫画书 |
[08:12] | Crazy Cheese? | 乳酪布丁呢 |
[08:16] | Bam, Crazy Cheese. | 看 乳酪布丁 |
[08:20] | Found it still sealed and everything. | 还是密封的呢 |
[08:22] | Now I’ll be nice and let you have the first pull. | 我做个好人 让你吃第一口 |
[08:24] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:26] | Are you sure? | 真的 |
[08:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:33] | You don’t seem fine. | 你看起来不像没事 |
[08:39] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[08:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:18] | I’m not very good at making boys your age laugh. | 我不太擅长逗你这个年龄的男孩笑 |
[09:23] | I was laughing. | 我笑了 |
[09:26] | Inside. | 在心里笑 |
[09:31] | Toddlers find me funny. | 小宝宝觉得我很逗 |
[09:33] | Two, three-year-olds. | 两三岁的 |
[09:38] | What do you mean toddlers? | 小宝宝是什么意思 |
[09:43] | I had a three-year-old son | 我有过一个三岁的儿子 |
[09:46] | and he happened to find me extremely funny. | 而他觉得我超级搞笑 |
[10:12] | We need food, batteries, water, | 我们需要食物 电池 水 |
[10:13] | in that order. | 分清主次 |
[10:15] | Why didn’t you ever tell me you had a kid? | 为什么你从没告诉过我你有过孩子 |
[10:20] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[10:23] | Did you have any others? | 你有其他孩子吗 |
[10:26] | Were you married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | I’ll answer one question at a time, | 我每次只回答一个问题 |
[10:36] | one room at a time, | 每进一个房间回答一次 |
[10:38] | and only after we’ve cleared it. | 而且必须在我们确认屋内安全之后 |
[10:51] | – No, I’m sorry. – You’re a lying coward. | -不要 对不起 -你是个撒谎的懦夫 |
[10:54] | That’s all you’ll ever be. | 你不会变的 |
[10:55] | No, please, I’m sorry. | 不 求你了 我很抱歉 |
[10:56] | Don’t do this, please. | 别这么做 求你了 |
[10:58] | What the hell’d you say to me? | 你他妈对我说什么了 |
[11:00] | – I said don’t do this. – This ain’t your business. | -我说别这么做 -这不关你的事 |
[11:02] | – I’m sorry, man. -Aw, shut up. | -我很抱歉 伙计 -你闭嘴吧 |
[11:05] | I’m so sorry. No, don’t. | 我真的很抱歉 不 不要 |
[11:06] | It’s gonna happen. | 我会动手的 |
[11:07] | We can work this out. Please, | 我们能和好的 求你了 |
[11:09] | – Don’t do this. – It’s gonna happen. | -别这么做 -我不会停手 |
[11:09] | No, no, no, please. | 不 不 不要 求你了 |
[11:11] | Please don’t. Please! | 拜托不要 求你了 |
[11:24] | – You plan on finishing the job? – Yeah. | -你会搞定他吗 -是的 |
[11:26] | I’m getting an earache | 我耳朵都要聋了 |
[11:28] | and I know he’s just gonna let his ass squeal. | 我就知道他会让他惨叫 |
[11:30] | After what he did, the man deserves to bleed. | 就凭他做过的事 这男的活该流血 |
[11:34] | Y’all stay down there if you want. | 你们想的话就都留在下面 |
[13:24] | This will be our abode for the evening. | 我们今晚就住这儿了 |
[13:28] | Clean up your mess, Harley. | 把你的烂摊子收拾干净 哈利 |
[13:42] | What was your son’s name? | 你儿子叫什么 |
[13:44] | I said after. | 我说了检查后再说 |
[13:47] | Well, these are actually two separate rooms | 这其实是两间分开的房间 |
[13:51] | and we already cleared that one, so… | 而我们已经检查了那间 所以 |
[13:58] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[14:02] | His name was Andre Anthony. | 他叫安德烈·安东尼 |
[14:09] | Make sure there isn’t a box of cookies hiding in there. | 你去看看那儿有没有藏着饼干 |
[14:15] | Did you have any other kids? | 你还有其他孩子吗 |
[14:16] | Rules of the game, my friend. | 朋友 注意游戏规则 |
[14:25] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:27] | Did you? | 你有吗 |
[14:30] | You know, you could be a spy. | 你知道吗 你真适合当间谍 |
[14:32] | Or a cop. | 或者是警察 |
[14:39] | No. | 没有 |
[14:41] | One was enough for me. | 一个孩子对我而言就够了 |
[14:44] | And Andre was a handful, like you. | 安德烈就是个小麻烦 像你一样 |
[14:49] | Does this hallway count as a room? | 这个走廊算一个房间吗 |
[14:51] | If you can find something we can use. | 假如你能在这里找到物资就算 |
[15:12] | This is the only thing I could find. | 我只找到这个 |
[15:15] | Does it count? | 这算吗 |
[15:17] | Technically, yes. | 理论上算 |
[15:22] | So? | 那么 |
[15:27] | How long has it been? | 过去多久了 |
[15:32] | It happened after– | 那事发生在… |
[15:36] | you know, after everything happened. | 发生在灾变之后 |
[15:42] | Does my dad know? | 我爸爸知道吗 |
[15:44] | Never told him. | 我从没告诉过他 |
[15:48] | Never told anyone | 在刚刚告诉你之前 |
[15:52] | till just now. | 我从没告诉过任何人 |
[16:00] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我会为你保密 |
[16:05] | It’s not really a secret. | 其实也不算什么秘密 |
[16:10] | It’s still safe with me. | 我还是会保密 |
[19:12] | Michonne? | 米琼恩 |
[19:17] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[19:19] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[19:27] | There’s a baby in there. | 那里有孩子吗 |
[19:29] | It’s a dog. | 是条狗 |
[19:44] | My dad let me name her. | 我爸让我给她取名字 |
[19:53] | Maybe– | 也许 |
[19:57] | maybe her and Andre are together somewhere. | 也许她跟安德烈在同一个地方 |
[20:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:15] | It’s almost noon. | 快中午了 |
[20:18] | Your dad will wonder where we are if we’re late. | 要是晚了 你爸爸会担心的 |
[20:40] | Yo. | 喂 |
[20:44] | Comfy? | 舒服吗 |
[20:47] | You waking me up to see if I’m comfortable? | 你把我弄醒就为了问我舒不舒服吗 |
[20:50] | I want to lie down. | 我想躺会儿 |
[20:51] | Two other bedrooms up here to choose. | 这层还有两个卧室呢 |
[20:54] | Them’s kids’ beds. | 那是小孩的床 |
[20:57] | I want this one. | 我要这张 |
[21:00] | – It’s claimed. – I didn’t hear it. | -已经被我占了 -我可不管 |
[21:02] | You gonna have to lay claim somewhere else. | 你换个地方去占吧 |
[21:27] | Len! | 伦 |
[21:28] | Len, stop! | 伦 住手 |
[21:34] | Stop, Len! | 伦 住手 |
[21:37] | – Stop! – Hell, no. | -住手 -休想 |
[21:39] | Stop! | 住手 |
[21:53] | My bed now, jackoff. | 床归我了 混蛋 |
[22:45] | Hey, don’t move. | 别动 |
[22:48] | Here’s some water. | 喝点水 |
[22:52] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[22:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:56] | We were fighting biters and you passed out | 一离开监狱我们就跟行尸干上了 |
[22:57] | right after we left the prison. | 然后你晕倒了 |
[22:59] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[23:00] | The back of the truck seemed safer than the side of the road. | 坐在卡车后面似乎比走路更安全 |
[23:07] | Did we pass a bus? | 路上有大巴吗 |
[23:10] | On the road, did we pass a bus? | 我们有没有路过一辆大巴 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 有 |
[23:14] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[23:19] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[23:23] | They were all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[23:29] | How long since we passed it? | 我们路过多久了 |
[23:31] | Three hours. | 三小时 |
[23:38] | Hey, stop the truck. | 停车 |
[23:43] | Hey, numbnuts, stop the truck. | 该死的 快停车 |
[23:48] | Stop the truck! | 快停车 |
[23:52] | Stop the truck! | 快停车 |
[24:12] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[24:13] | Where the hell is he going? | 他要去哪儿 |
[24:15] | I don’t know what your lady friend’s told you | 我不知道你的女伙伴有没有告诉你 |
[24:17] | about the special nature of the mission we’re on, | 我们这次任务的特殊性 |
[24:18] | but this shit is time-sensitive | 但我们赶时间 |
[24:20] | and we’re already way behind schedule. | 而且已经比计划晚了 |
[24:21] | So I need you to turn your ass around and get back in the truck. | 所以你马上转身给我回车上去 |
[24:26] | – I gotta go. – It seems like neither one of you’s | -我必须得走 -你们俩好像 |
[24:28] | been paying close enough attention | 完全不了解 |
[24:29] | to the hell on earth we’ve been living in. | 我们现在的糟糕处境 |
[24:31] | So let me tell you how to best avoid | 那我就告诉你怎么才能避免 |
[24:33] | winding up just another dead-alive prick. | 变成那种行尸走肉 |
[24:36] | You find some strong, like-minded comrades | 找到强大而且志同道合的伙伴 |
[24:38] | and you stay stuck together like wet on water. | 然后不论发生什么 都待在一起 |
[24:42] | We need people. | 我们需要人 |
[24:44] | The more the better. We need each other, partner. | 多多益善 我们相互依赖 伙计 |
[24:47] | Even with all that gear on your shoulder, you won’t last a night. | 即便有这么多装备 你也不可能撑过一晚 |
[24:49] | Not by yourself. | 你自己肯定不行 |
[24:52] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒险 |
[24:54] | I’m gonna have to insist | 我必须坚持 |
[24:56] | that you hold the hell up. | 让你留下 |
[24:58] | All right, believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[25:00] | the fate of the entire damn human race might depend on it. | 全人类的命运也许就取决于此了 |
[25:08] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:12] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[25:13] | I’m Sergeant Abraham Ford. | 我是亚伯拉罕·福特中士 |
[25:15] | And these are my companions | 他们是我的同伴 |
[25:17] | Rosita Espinosa and Dr. Eugene Porter. | 罗西塔·埃斯皮诺萨和尤金·伯特博士 |
[25:21] | We’re on a mission to get Eugene to Washington, DC. | 我们的任务是把尤金送到华府 |
[25:24] | Eugene’s a scientist | 尤金是科学家 |
[25:26] | and he knows exactly what caused this mess. | 他知道行尸遍地的真正原因 |
[25:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:43] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:46] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[25:49] | He’d been talking to the muckety-mucks in Washington | 他一直在用卫星电话 |
[25:51] | on his satellite phone. | 和华盛顿高层保持联系 |
[25:54] | The past couple weeks, | 但过去的几个星期里 |
[25:56] | nobody’s been picking up on the other end. | 没有人接电话了 |
[25:59] | We saw how you handled those corpses back there. | 我们看到了你之前是如何对付行尸的 |
[26:04] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[26:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:22] | I had to get us off that road. | 之前我们不得不离开那条路 |
[26:24] | You were passed out, we were out of bullets. | 你晕过去了 我们也没有子弹了 |
[26:26] | But I know how to get back to that bus. | 但是我知道怎么回到大巴那里 |
[26:29] | I wrote down every turn. | 我把每个转弯都记下来了 |
[26:31] | I will get you back, I can, okay? | 我会把你带回去的 我可以的 好吗 |
[26:35] | That’s where she’d go to find me. | 她会去那找我 |
[26:37] | – That’s where I’m gonna go. – It’s a waste of time. | -我要去那 -那是浪费时间 |
[26:40] | Tara told us what went down. | 塔拉告诉了我发生了什么 |
[26:42] | There is zero chance you will ever find your wife again. | 你找到你妻子的可能性为零 |
[26:45] | Alive or dead. | 不管是死是活 |
[26:47] | Mainly because, sorry to tell you, | 因为 抱歉这样说 |
[26:50] | she’s gone. | 她死了 |
[26:55] | No need for you to die, too. | 你没必要也去送死 |
[26:58] | Now come on. | 走吧 |
[27:01] | Get back in the truck. Do something with your life. | 回车上去 做点有意义的事 |
[27:13] | When the people we… | 当我们… |
[27:15] | we love kick… | 爱的人死… |
[27:20] | well, they disappear. | 当他们消失时 |
[27:25] | Doesn’t mean you’ve got to go out that way, too. | 不意味着你也要跟着消失 |
[27:38] | She’s alive and I’m gonna find her. | 她还活着 我会找到她的 |
[27:41] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[27:45] | – Hey, hey, hey! – Abraham! | -嘿 -亚伯拉罕 |
[27:47] | Hey, get off him. | 放开他 |
[27:49] | Come on. | 住手 |
[27:53] | You don’t want this, Abraham. | 别这样 亚伯拉罕 |
[27:55] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[27:59] | – Abraham! – Stop! | -亚伯拉罕 -住手 |
[28:08] | – Hey! – Abraham! | -住手 -亚伯拉罕 |
[28:13] | Hey, get– | 快住手 |
[28:23] | Hey, hey, hey! Come here! | 别打了 过来 |
[28:39] | Stop! | 住手 |
[28:47] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
[28:49] | Stop firing, damn it! | 别开枪 该死 |
[28:50] | Stop firing! We need to get our weapons. | 别开枪了 我们得去拿武器 |
[28:55] | Leave ’em! | 别管他了 |
[28:57] | Hey, give me a gun. | 给我支枪 |
[28:59] | Give me a gun. | 给我支枪 |
[29:31] | Son of a dick. | 妈蛋 |
[30:42] | Tony, Len, get your asses down here. | 托尼 伦 滚下来 |
[30:51] | Yo, you hear me? | 听见没有 |
[31:48] | Claim, Claim, Claim! | 快下来 |
[31:50] | Shut the hell up. I’m trying to sleep. | 闭上臭嘴 我要睡觉 |
[31:53] | There’s a woman shacking up in here. | 有个女的住在这 |
[31:55] | – Say what? – Come on down. | -什么 -你下来看看 |
[31:58] | – She hot? – Don’t grab your pecker just yet. | -漂亮吗 -现在先别撸 |
[32:01] | She ain’t here. | 她没在这 |
[32:05] | What the hell you hollering about? | 你们瞎嚷嚷什么呢 |
[32:07] | Found her shirt. | 找到了她的衬衫 |
[32:08] | Must have washed it this morning. | 肯定是今天早上才洗的 |
[32:11] | – Smells good. – Oh, you found a shirt? | -好香啊 -你们找到了衬衫 |
[32:13] | She could be miles away by now. | 她搞不好已经离开很久了 |
[32:15] | Why’d she go to all the trouble of washing a shirt | 她就没必要费力气 |
[32:18] | when she’s just gonna ditch it? | 洗一件要扔的衬衫 |
[32:19] | – She’ll be back. – I call first when she gets here. | -她会回来的 -她回来之后 我要第一个上 |
[32:21] | Who knows who else she got with her. | 谁知道她有没有同伴呢 |
[32:23] | We need to be ready for anything. | 我们得做好万全准备 |
[32:25] | – Len, take the side room. – Hold on, let me get a gun. | -伦 你去侧面房间 -等一下 我去拿枪 |
[32:28] | I’ll watch the front den, you’ve got the other side room. | 我会盯着前厅 你负责另一侧的房间 |
[32:31] | – I thought Tony got that. – Where the hell is Tony? | -我以为托尼负责呢 -托尼跑哪去了 |
[32:34] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[32:36] | Get him the hell up. | 把他叫起来 |
[35:47] | We were running a convoy in one of these. | 我们当时开着卡车执行护送任务 |
[35:50] | Coming up a dune, there’s this camel, | 开上一个沙丘 有个骆驼站在那 |
[35:52] | looks like it’s about to puke. | 看起来像是要吐 |
[35:54] | Probably because shitbird’s packed | 可能是因为哪个混蛋给它屁股上 |
[35:56] | about four pounds of C-4 up its ass. | 驼了大概1.8公斤的C-4炸弹 |
[35:59] | We were within 20 feet of that blast | 我们距离爆炸点也就六米左右 |
[36:01] | that sent that animal’s hump half a klick into the desert. | 驼峰炸飞出去了半公里 |
[36:04] | And we drove home. | 然后我们还能开车回去 |
[36:07] | So you tell me how in the holy hell | 所以你跟我说说你到底做了什么 |
[36:10] | did you possibly kill this truck? | 才能让这卡车抛锚 |
[36:15] | A fully amped-up state | 高度兴奋的状态 |
[36:16] | and an ignorance of rapid-firing weapons. | 和对速射武器的无知 |
[36:24] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[36:34] | Sorry about your ride. | 车子坏了我很遗憾 |
[36:37] | Hope you guys make it to Washington. | 希望你们能到达华府 |
[36:49] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[36:57] | What the hell else are we gonna do? | 我们他妈的还能干什么 |
[36:59] | Go to Washington. | 去华府啊 |
[37:03] | Fix the whole damn world! | 拯救世界啊 |
[37:09] | That way’s clear. Who knows what’s north. | 那条路安全 北边就难说了 |
[37:11] | We’ll find another vehicle. We’ll go with them until we do. | 我们先跟着他们 找到车再离开 |
[37:16] | Trust me. I’m smarter than you. | 相信我 我比你聪明 |
[38:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:06] | – Stop her! – Son of bitch. | -挡住它 -奶奶的 |
[39:09] | Kill her! Kill her! | 杀了它 杀了它 |
[39:16] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[39:33] | Got to hand it to him. | 不得不说 |
[39:36] | He’s a persistent son of a bitch. | 这小子真坚决 |
[39:41] | I get why you’re following him. | 我知道你为什么跟随他了 |
[39:43] | You’re loyal. | 你很忠心 |
[39:44] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[39:47] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[39:50] | But what we’re doing– | 但我们要做的事 |
[39:54] | I don’t know how else to say it– | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[39:57] | saving the world is just– | 拯救世界 |
[40:01] | is just more important. | 更为重要 |
[40:06] | I mean, even if he does find his wife, | 就算他找到妻子 |
[40:10] | so what? | 那又怎样 |
[40:12] | How long do you think they’ll live happily ever after | 如果我们不把尤金送到华府 |
[40:14] | if we don’t get Eugene up to Washington? | 你觉得他们能安稳生活多久 |
[40:17] | You think because I’m following Glenn, | 你以为我跟着格伦 |
[40:19] | that makes me a good person? | 就说明我是个好人吗 |
[40:21] | I’m not. | 我不是好人 |
[40:25] | You’re good. | 你是好人 |
[40:27] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[40:29] | Just like I don’t know anything about why you’re going to Washington. | 正如我也不了解你为什么要去华府 |
[40:33] | I get why Eugene’s going. | 我知道尤金为什么去 |
[40:35] | He’s the only one that knows how to end this. | 他是唯一一个知道如何终结这一切的人 |
[40:37] | And Rosita, she loves you. She’d follow you anywhere. | 而罗西塔是因为爱你 她会永远伴你左右 |
[40:40] | But why the hell you agreed | 但你为什么同意 |
[40:42] | to drive him halfway across the country… | 带他穿越大半个国家… |
[40:44] | Is that hard to believe, I want to save the world? | 我想拯救世界就这么难相信吗 |
[40:46] | Because you’re a good person? | 仅仅因为你是个好人吗 |
[40:50] | You don’t have to tell me why. | 你不用告诉我真正原因 |
[40:52] | Just don’t lie to me. | 但也别骗我 |
[41:12] | Crazy Cheese? | 乳酪布丁 |
[41:38] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[41:45] | Let’s go. | 我们去吧 |
[41:51] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[41:55] | 避难所和社区 欢迎所有人 抵达就能活命 |