时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Blackbird Song Lee DeWyze | |
[03:05] | – You got point? – Yeah, I got it. | -你去问问 -嗯 我来吧 |
[03:14] | Just you out here? | 只有你一个人吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:20] | How long’s it been like that for? | 你这样漂泊了多久 |
[03:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:26] | I was with one group and another one after that. | 我之前跟过两队人 |
[03:31] | They didn’t make it? Neither one of them? | 他们没撑过来吗 两队都没有吗 |
[03:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[03:40] | Bob Stookey. | 鲍勃·斯图基 |
[03:46] | You people have a camp? | 你们有营地吗 |
[03:50] | How many walkers have you killed? | 你杀了多少行尸 |
[03:53] | Haven’t kept count. A couple dozen. | 没数过 十几个吧 |
[03:57] | How many people you kill? | 你杀了多少人 |
[04:01] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[04:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:08] | She asked me to. | 她让我动手的 |
[04:13] | Want to come with us? | 想和我们一起走吗 |
[04:20] | Yes. | 想 |
[04:21] | You got any questions for us? | 对我们有什么问题吗 |
[04:25] | No. | 没有 |
[04:27] | It doesn’t matter who you are. | 你们是谁并不重要 |
[04:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:35] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[06:25] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[06:28] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[06:30] | Let go of her! | 放开她 |
[06:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[06:49] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[06:51] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:53] | He got me right on the bandage. | 它正好咬到了绷带 |
[06:58] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | 疼 |
[07:03] | I didn’t say stop. | 我没说不让你抱 |
[07:04] | I just said ow. | 我只是叫疼 |
[07:07] | I just said ow. | 我只是叫疼 |
[07:12] | – Are we close? – Almost done. | -接近了吗 -快了 |
[07:15] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:17] | The signs are all there. | 到处都有踪迹 |
[07:18] | Just got to know how to read ’em. | 你要学会辨位 |
[07:23] | What are we tracking? | 我们在追踪什么 |
[07:25] | You tell me. | 你说啊 |
[07:27] | You’re the one who wanted to learn. | 是你想学的 |
[07:31] | Well, something came through here. | 有东西经过了这里 |
[07:35] | The pattern is all zig-zaggy. | 路线弯弯曲曲的 |
[07:38] | It’s a walker. | 是行尸 |
[07:40] | Maybe it’s a drunk. | 也许是个醉汉 |
[07:43] | I’m getting good at this. | 我越来越擅长了 |
[07:46] | Pretty soon I won’t need you at all. | 很快我就不需要你了 |
[07:49] | Yeah, keep on tracking. | 是啊 继续追踪吧 |
[07:55] | It’s got a gun. | 它有一把枪 |
[08:33] | Can you move it? | 脚能动吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 能 |
[08:42] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:44] | We should wait till the fog clears. | 我们应该等到雾散 |
[08:46] | We’ve been waiting a while. | 我们已经等了一阵了 |
[08:47] | You see all this? We got lucky. | 我们刚只是幸运而已 |
[08:50] | We need visibility. | 我们需要能见度 |
[08:52] | We’ve got six bullets left. | 只剩六发子弹了 |
[08:54] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[08:56] | We’ve been doing good following the plan. | 我们按计划行事一直很顺利 |
[08:57] | No need to get sloppy now. | 现在不能草率 |
[09:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:09] | It’s broken. | 坏了 |
[09:13] | We don’t need it. | 我们不需要这个 |
[09:15] | Sun comes up in the east, sets in the west. | 太阳东升西落 |
[09:17] | We’ll keep an eye on it in between. | 注意观察就行 |
[09:20] | We’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[09:34] | Can we– can we hold up a sec? | 能等一会儿吗 |
[09:36] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:37] | I just need to sit down. | 坐一会儿就好 |
[09:42] | All right. Hold up. | 好的 等等 |
[09:50] | Hop on. | 上来 |
[09:51] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -是的 |
[09:53] | This is a serious piggyback. Jump up. | 我来背你 跳上来 |
[09:59] | You’re heavier than you look. | 你比看起来要重 |
[10:04] | Maybe there are people there. | 那里可能还有人 |
[10:05] | Yeah, if there are, I’ll handle them. | 如果有 我来收拾他们 |
[10:10] | There are still good people, Daryl. | 还是有好人的 达里尔 |
[10:13] | I don’t think the good ones survive. | 我不认为好人能活下来 |
[10:46] | 生于1837年11月12日 卒于1874年12月10日 慈父 | |
[11:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:23] | Terminus. | 终点站 |
[11:26] | When we were out on the run to the veterinary college, | 我们去兽医院的时候 |
[11:28] | we heard a message about this on the radio. | 在广播上听过 |
[11:30] | – They were broadcasting? – What did it say? | -他们在广播吗 -说了什么 |
[11:32] | Couldn’t make it out. | 没听清 |
[11:34] | I only know because I’m seeing it now. | 我现在看了这个才明白 |
[11:36] | “Those who arrive survive.” | “抵达就能活命” |
[11:41] | We should go. | 我们应该去 |
[11:43] | I thought we were looking for Glenn. | 我们不是在找格伦吗 |
[11:44] | If he saw one of these, | 如果他看到这样的牌子 |
[11:45] | he would go looking for me looking for him. | 就会知道我去这里找他了 |
[11:48] | Look at this map. All these tracks | 看看这地图 所有路线 |
[11:50] | from different directions leading to the same place. | 都通往同一个地方 |
[11:52] | It’s far. | 太远了 |
[11:53] | And we don’t know if there are other signs. | 况且我们不知道有没有其它的牌子 |
[11:55] | You don’t think this is the only one. | 你不会认为只有这一个吧 |
[11:56] | This is the best lead we’ve had so far. | 这是目前最好的线索了 |
[11:59] | It says sanctuary. That’s just another reason to try. | 上面说是避难所 更值得试一下了 |
[12:02] | Others from the prison could be there. | 监狱里的其他人也可能去那里 |
[12:04] | Tyreese. | 比如泰尔西 |
[12:04] | If it sounds too good to be true… | 有些事如果听上去太美好… |
[12:07] | Maybe if Glenn saw one of these, | 也许格伦看到这牌子后 |
[12:09] | maybe he felt the same way. | 想法和我一样 |
[12:10] | He wouldn’t. He’d believe, I know. | 他不会的 我知道他有信念 |
[12:14] | What do you want to do, Sasha? | 那你想怎样 萨沙 |
[12:16] | Keep making these circles from the bus? | 围着大巴绕圈吗 |
[12:18] | Or are you talking about us starting to do something else? | 还是让我们做别的事 |
[12:23] | We’re not splitting up. | 我们不能分开 |
[12:25] | That can’t happen. | 绝对不能 |
[12:28] | You want to take a vote or something? | 你是想投票还是怎样 |
[12:35] | We don’t need to vote. | 不必投票 |
[13:06] | Give it a minute. | 等会儿 |
[13:18] | It’s so clean. | 真干净 |
[13:22] | Someone’s been tending to it. | 有人在打扫 |
[13:25] | May still be around. | 那人也许还在附近 |
[14:07] | Let’s get that ankle wrapped. | 把你的脚踝包扎一下 |
[14:15] | Looks like somebody ran out of dolls to dress up. | 看来某人没洋娃娃来玩穿衣游戏了 |
[14:17] | It’s beautiful. | 很美的 |
[14:21] | Whoever did this | 做这事的人 |
[14:22] | cared. | 在乎这些人 |
[14:25] | They wanted these people to get a funeral. | 他们希望这些人能有一场葬礼 |
[14:28] | They remembered these things were people | 他们还记得它们曾经是人 |
[14:31] | before all this. | 在一切发生之前是 |
[14:34] | They didn’t let it change them in the end. | 在最后一刻依然是 |
[14:36] | Don’t you think that’s beautiful? | 你不觉得这很美吗 |
[14:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:59] | Where’s Maggie? | 玛姬人呢 |
[15:00] | Getting more firewood. | 去拾柴火了 |
[15:04] | Still bleeding? | 还在流血吗 |
[15:07] | Barely. | 不太流了 |
[15:11] | So tell me… | 告诉我… |
[15:12] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[15:16] | You think we should stop. | 你觉得我们应该停下来 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:24] | Tell me why. | 为什么 |
[15:26] | To not die. | 为了活下去 |
[15:29] | You, Maggie, me. | 你 玛姬 我 |
[15:32] | Yeah, that’s not it. | 才不是因为这个呢 |
[15:33] | What? | 什么 |
[15:35] | I don’t think you know why you want to stop. | 我觉得你不明白自己为什么想停下来 |
[15:38] | Bob, what happened this morning, | 鲍勃 今早发生的事 |
[15:40] | we get warnings. | 是对我们的警告 |
[15:42] | We did fine. | 我们挺过来了 |
[15:44] | We get warnings. | 这是个警告 |
[15:47] | And the next time it’s on us. | 下次我们就完了 |
[15:53] | Odds are Glenn is dead. | 格伦可能已经死了 |
[15:57] | Odds are we will be, too. | 我们也可能会死 |
[16:00] | That’s the reality. | 这就是现实 |
[16:03] | We got six bullets and you’re still bleeding. | 我们只剩六发子弹 而且你还在流血 |
[16:11] | Those tracks, they run through towns. | 那些轨道会穿过一些城镇 |
[16:15] | The first one we see, we find a building, | 我们在最近的城里找座房子 |
[16:18] | some higher ground to set up in. All of us. | 在制高点栖身 |
[16:22] | That’s what we need to do. | 这才是我们该做的 |
[16:26] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 也是我们要做的 |
[16:27] | If we can talk her into it. | 如果能说服她的话 |
[16:39] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[16:47] | Dang. | 见鬼 |
[16:49] | You find anything? | 你有收获吗 |
[16:55] | Peanut butter and jelly, | 花生酱和果酱 |
[16:57] | diet soda, and pig’s feet. | 无糖汽水 还有猪蹄罐头 |
[17:00] | That’s a white trash brunch right there. | 标准的懒汉早午餐 |
[17:02] | It all looks good to me. | 我觉得挺好 |
[17:05] | No, hold up. | 等等 |
[17:07] | Ain’t a speck of dust on this. | 这些东西一尘不染 |
[17:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[17:13] | That means somebody just put it here. | 说明是有人刚放进去的 |
[17:15] | This is someone’s stash. | 这是某人的补给 |
[17:17] | Maybe they’re still alive. | 也许他们还活着 |
[17:20] | All right, we’ll take some | 好吧 我们就拿一点 |
[17:21] | of it and we’ll leave the rest, all right? | 其他都留下 行吗 |
[17:24] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:25] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[17:27] | It’s like I said. | 就像我之前说的 |
[17:28] | There are still good people. | 还是有好人的 |
[17:33] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[17:37] | Hey, those pig’s feet are mine. | 猪蹄归我了 |
[17:49] | ♪Pine for summer♪ | ♪夏日的松树♪ |
[17:52] | ♪Then we’ll buy♪ | ♪然后我们要买♪ |
[17:56] | ♪A beer to shotgun♪ | ♪一瓶啤酒一饮而尽♪ |
[17:59] | ♪We’ll lay on our lawn♪ | ♪我们要躺在草地上♪ |
[18:02] | ♪And we’ll be good…♪ | ♪我们将一切安好♪ |
[18:11] | The place is nailed up tight. | 这里封锁好了 |
[18:19] | The only way in is through the front door. | 唯一的入口是前门 |
[18:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:28] | This is the comfiest bed I’ve had in years. | 这是我几年来睡过最舒服的床了 |
[18:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:32] | I ain’t kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[18:37] | Why don’t you go ahead and play some more? | 你继续弹吧 |
[18:41] | Keep singing. | 接着唱 |
[18:43] | I thought my singing annoyed you. | 你不是讨厌我唱歌吗 |
[18:46] | There ain’t no jukebox, so… | 这里没有点唱机 所以… |
[18:55] | ♪And we’ll buy…♪ | ♪然后我们要买♪ |
[18:58] | ♪A beer to shotgun♪ | ♪一瓶啤酒一饮而尽♪ |
[19:01] | ♪We’ll lay on the lawn♪ | ♪我们要躺在草地上♪ |
[19:05] | ♪And we’ll be good♪ | ♪我们将一切安好♪ |
[19:10] | ♪Now I’m laughing at my boredom♪ | ♪如今我嘲笑着我的无聊♪ |
[19:13] | ♪And my string of failed attempts…♪ | ♪和我失败的尝试…♪ |
[19:28] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[19:43] | 别为了我冒险 祝好运 | |
[19:49] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[19:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:56] | She’s got to follow the tracks. | 她肯定顺着轨道走了 |
[19:57] | We can still catch up to her. | 我们还能跟上她 |
[20:04] | Sasha, | 萨沙 |
[20:05] | we can still catch up to her. | 我们还能跟上她 |
[21:17] | You have been grinning since we left the prison in one piece. | 自从平安地逃离监狱后 你就一直笑 |
[21:22] | If you’re so happy to be alive, | 如果活着让你这么开心 |
[21:23] | then why are we walking into the heart of darkness? | 那我们为什么还要朝黑暗的深处走 |
[21:26] | It’s not about me being alive. | 这和我活着没关系 |
[21:31] | Do you even know why you’re smiling? | 那你知道自己为什么笑么 |
[21:34] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[21:40] | I’m not alone. | 因为我没落单 |
[21:43] | That’s how it happened when I lost my first group. | 失去第一队人后 我落单了 |
[21:47] | And my second group. | 第二队也不例外 |
[21:49] | I broke that streak. | 现在我破了这个记录 |
[21:51] | You’d be smiling, too. | 换做是你 也会笑的 |
[21:54] | Self-awareness is a beautiful thing. | 自我意识真是个好东西 |
[21:55] | You should try it sometime. | 你哪天也该试试 |
[22:00] | – Oh, you’re not going to take the bait? – Nope. | -怎么 不打算接话吗 -才不 |
[22:03] | You’re just as bullheaded as she is sometimes. You know that? | 你有时候真跟她一样倔 |
[22:17] | 格伦 去终点站 \h\h\h\h玛姬留 | |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[22:28] | Going as fast as I can. | 我正全速前进呢 |
[22:30] | Forget that. | 得了吧 |
[22:36] | Here you go. | 坐好了 |
[22:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:44] | Let’s eat. | 开吃吧 |
[22:51] | Stay. | 别动 |
[23:04] | It’s just a damn dog. | 一条该死的狗而已 |
[23:08] | Come here, boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[23:19] | He wouldn’t come in? | 它不进来吗 |
[23:20] | I told you to stay back. | 叫你别动 |
[23:22] | Yeah, but, Daryl, you said there was a dog. | 是呀 但你不是说有条狗吗 达里尔 |
[23:27] | Maybe he’ll come back around. Come on. | 说不定它会跑回来 走吧 |
[23:45] | I’m awake. | 我睡不着 |
[23:47] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[23:52] | Can you see it? | 你看见它了吗 |
[23:54] | No. | 看不到 |
[23:56] | Been that way for an hour. | 它这样快一个小时了 |
[23:57] | Might be stuck on something. | 说不定被卡住了 |
[24:02] | There’s a lot of noise at night. | 晚上的声音真多 |
[24:05] | Cicadas, owls. | 蝉 猫头鹰 |
[24:08] | I think sometimes they go in circles. | 它们真是阴魂不散 |
[24:12] | Still, when I was out here by myself, | 当我一个人时 |
[24:13] | I didn’t sleep much. | 我总是睡不好 |
[24:16] | You’re not sleeping much now. | 你现在也睡不好 |
[24:18] | You’ve got to heal. You need to sleep. | 你需要睡觉养伤 |
[24:23] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[24:40] | I tried. | 试过了 |
[24:48] | Bob, what the hell are we doing out here? | 鲍勃 我们在这里算是干什么呢 |
[24:55] | Why do you think Tyreese is dead? | 为什么你认为泰尔西死了 |
[25:02] | – What? – If Tyreese were alive, he’d go for Terminus. | -什么 -如果泰尔西活着 他会去终点站 |
[25:06] | I know you know that. | 你很清楚这一点 |
[25:08] | So why do you think he’s dead? | 为什么你认为他死了 |
[25:11] | Or are you just too afraid to find out if he is or not? | 你害怕知道他的生死吗 |
[25:22] | Up until now, I thought you were the toughest person I ever met. | 目前为止 我都觉得你是我遇到最顽强的人 |
[25:26] | Which is kind of weird, | 说起来有点怪 |
[25:27] | ’cause you were the sweetest, too. | 因为你也是最贴心的人 |
[25:31] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[25:51] | I’m gonna leave a thank-you note. | 我要留一张感谢卡 |
[25:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:59] | For when they come back. | 他们回来能看见 |
[26:01] | If they come back. | 如果他们会回来的话 |
[26:04] | Even if they’re not coming back, I still want to say thanks. | 就算他们不回来 我还是想说谢谢 |
[26:12] | Maybe you don’t have to leave that. | 也许你不用留话 |
[26:16] | Maybe we stick around here for a while. | 也许我们可以在这里住一阵子 |
[26:21] | They come back, | 他们回来后 |
[26:23] | we’ll just make it work. | 我们可以想办法共处 |
[26:26] | They may be nuts, | 也许他们脑袋不正常 |
[26:27] | but maybe it’ll be all right. | 但也许一切都会安好 |
[26:34] | So you do think there are still good people around. | 所以你觉得还是有好人的 |
[26:40] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的想法 |
[26:47] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[26:50] | What? | 什么 |
[26:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:00] | Don’t… | 别哼唧 |
[27:04] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的想法 |
[27:21] | I’m gonna give that mutt one more chance. | 我再给那条狗一次机会 |
[27:28] | Beth! Beth! | 贝丝 贝丝 |
[27:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[27:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[27:41] | Beth, pry open a window. Get your shit. | 贝丝 撬开窗户 拿上你的东西 |
[27:46] | I’m not gonna leave you. | 我不会丢下你 |
[27:48] | Go out. Go up the road. I’ll meet you there. | 出去 去路上 我去那里找你 |
[27:52] | Go! | 快走 |
[27:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[29:12] | Beth! Beth! | 贝丝 贝丝 |
[29:17] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[29:35] | 格伦 去终点站 \h\h\h\h玛姬留 | |
[29:36] | She’s keeping to the tracks. | 她是沿着轨道走的 |
[29:39] | If we pick up the pace, we’ll catch her. | 如果我们加快速度 就能追上她 |
[30:59] | Bob, right there. | 鲍勃 那边 |
[31:04] | Secure and high up. | 高且安全 |
[31:07] | See if we can set up something to catch the rain. | 我们搭个东西接雨水 |
[31:10] | See if we could move from the rooftops to look for food. | 在屋顶上瞭望 寻找食物 |
[31:13] | Maybe even try to grow some up there. | 在上面种点东西 |
[31:15] | Sasha, I’m not stopping. | 萨沙 我不会停下来的 |
[31:18] | We are. | 我们就留在这里 |
[31:20] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[31:23] | She’s out there alone. | 她孤身在外 |
[31:28] | She didn’t want us to come. | 她不想让我们去 |
[31:30] | She made her choice for her. | 她做出了自己的决定 |
[31:33] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[31:34] | She’s alone. | 她落单了 |
[31:37] | When I got to the prison, I thought to myself, | 我刚到监狱时心想 |
[31:40] | “How long? The clock’s ticking. | 时光飞逝 还要多久 |
[31:43] | How long until everyone else is dead | 其他人会死光 |
[31:44] | and I’m on my own?” | 又只剩下我一人 |
[31:46] | Bad things happened ’cause I was scared. | 因为我害怕 才发生了坏事 |
[31:49] | They didn’t need to. I didn’t need to be afraid. | 有些事未必会发生 我不用害怕 |
[31:53] | Now we get to Terminus and Tyreese isn’t there, | 如果到了终点站 泰尔西不在那里 |
[31:55] | it doesn’t mean he’s dead. | 并不意味着他死了 |
[31:57] | – You don’t need to be afraid. – I am not afraid. | -你不用害怕 -我没有害怕 |
[32:12] | So this is it? | 那我们就此分别了 |
[32:16] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不一定非要分开 |
[32:19] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:28] | I’m gonna try something here. | 我要冒险做件事 |
[32:55] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:59] | You don’t have to do it. | 你不必这样做 |
[33:03] | You don’t have to be alone again. | 你不必再孤单一人 |
[33:13] | I won’t be. | 我不会的 |
[35:43] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[35:48] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[36:38] | Where’s Bob? | 鲍勃呢 |
[36:40] | Out looking for you. | 去找你了 |
[36:42] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[36:45] | I was looking for another walker. | 我想找只行尸 |
[36:48] | Found more than I wanted. | 结果碰到了好多 |
[36:53] | You know, I was lying there | 我躺在那的时候 |
[36:55] | and I remembered– | 我想起来 |
[36:57] | I heard what you said back at the camp. | 我听见了你在营地说的话 |
[37:01] | I heard you say you thought we should | 我听见你说 你认为我们应该 |
[37:04] | be in a town. | 留在镇上 |
[37:09] | What else did you hear me say? | 你还听见我说什么了 |
[37:13] | That odds are Glenn is dead. | 格伦可能已经死了 |
[37:18] | And we should stop. | 我们应该停下来 |
[37:25] | But you’re wrong. | 但是你错了 |
[37:32] | So why are you here? | 那你为什么还在这 |
[37:40] | ‘Cause I was waiting for you. | 因为我在等你 |
[37:44] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[37:48] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[37:51] | ‘Cause I can’t do it by myself. | 我一个人没法做到 |
[37:56] | And even if I catch up to Bob, | 就算我赶上鲍勃 |
[37:58] | we can’t do it alone. | 光靠我跟他也做不到 |
[38:04] | I thought that I couldn’t ask you to risk your life. | 我本以为我不敢求你以身犯险 |
[38:09] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[38:12] | ‘Cause I know what you’d be risking it for. | 因为我知道你冒险为的是什么 |
[38:17] | And it isn’t just Glenn. | 不止是为了格伦 |
[38:22] | I get that you’re afraid. | 我知道你害怕 |
[38:24] | I am. | 的确 |
[38:27] | I am afraid. | 我害怕 |
[38:30] | We could get there. | 我们可以做到的 |
[38:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:40] | So let’s go get Bob… | 我们去找鲍勃 |
[38:45] | and let’s get there. | 然后去避难所吧 |
[39:03] | Well, look it here. | 看看这是谁 |
[39:17] | Damn it, hold up! | 该死 等等 |
[39:19] | I’m claiming the vest. | 他的背心我要了 |
[39:22] | I like them wings. | 我喜欢上面的翅膀 |
[39:23] | Hold up. | 别轻举妄动 |
[39:40] | A bowman. | 弩手 |
[39:44] | I respect that. | 我很敬佩 |
[39:45] | See, a man with a rifle, | 拿着来复枪的人 |
[39:47] | he could have been some kind of photographer | 以前可能是摄影师 |
[39:49] | or soccer coach back in the day. | 或足球教练 |
[39:51] | But a bowman’s a bowman through and through. | 但弩手自始至终不会变 |
[39:55] | What you got there, 150-pound draw weight? | 你手上拿的是150磅张弓力吗 |
[39:58] | I’ll be donkey-licked if | 那东西的速度 |
[39:59] | that don’t fire at least 300 feet per second. | 能达到每秒三百英尺 |
[40:03] | I’ve been looking for a weapon like that. | 我一直在找这样的武器 |
[40:06] | Of course, I’d want one with a bit more ammo | 当然了 最好能多几支箭 |
[40:08] | and minus the oblongata stains. | 少点污渍 |
[40:14] | Get yourself in some trouble, partner? | 你遇到麻烦了吗 老兄 |
[40:18] | You pull that trigger, | 你扣下扳机 |
[40:20] | these boys are gonna drop you several times over. | 他们会把你射成蜂窝 |
[40:22] | That what you want? | 你想这样吗 |
[40:25] | Come on, fella, suicide is stupid. | 别这样伙计 自杀多蠢啊 |
[40:29] | Why hurt yourself when you can hurt other people? | 害己不如害人 |
[40:38] | Name’s Joe. | 我叫乔 |
[40:44] | Daryl. | 达里尔 |
[41:18] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |