时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m well aware it sounds bananas. | 我知道这听起来很扯 |
[00:05] | But looking at the fossil record, | 但如果你了解化石记录 |
[00:06] | knowing what I know about this infection, | 具备我对感染的知识 |
[00:08] | you cannot say for certain | 你也会觉得 |
[00:09] | it isn’t what killed off the dinosaurs. | 这可能是恐龙灭绝的原因 |
[00:12] | Now, do I believe that’s what happened? | 我相信这种理论吗 |
[00:15] | No. | 不信 |
[00:17] | But it’s enjoyable as hell to think about an undead ankylosaur | 但是想想甲龙行尸追着梁龙 |
[00:19] | going after a diplodocus. | 感觉爽爆了 |
[00:21] | That there is a video game worth a preorder. | 这个电子游戏值得预定 |
[00:24] | Oh, hell, yeah. Score. | 太棒了 有发现 |
[00:27] | A few more of those, | 再捡几个 |
[00:28] | a little aluminum foil and some bleach, | 来点铝箔和漂白剂 |
[00:30] | you got yourself some volts, sister. | 就能产生电压了 妹子 |
[00:33] | Homemade battery. | 自制电池 |
[00:36] | – Here. – For reals? | -给 -真的吗 |
[00:39] | You don’t want it? | 你不想要吗 |
[00:40] | For reals. | 真的 |
[00:42] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[00:43] | Speaking of video games, what kind of gamer were you? | 说到电子游戏 你喜欢玩哪种 |
[00:46] | RPGs, shmup, sim racing? | 角色扮演 飞行射击 模拟赛车 |
[01:07] | Go to sleep. I got this. | 你睡吧 我来守 |
[01:11] | No offense, but I’m not leaving Eugene’s life in your hands. | 无意冒犯 但我不放心让你保护尤金 |
[01:14] | You came with us because you wanted help. | 你跟我们一起是因为你需要帮助 |
[01:16] | You are support, not point. | 我需要你的帮助 不需要你站岗 |
[01:21] | We’ll move north with you | 我们会和你一起往北走 |
[01:22] | till I find the right vehicle just off the tracks. | 直到我在路边找到合适的车辆 |
[01:24] | Then five becomes three. | 然后五个人就会变成三个 |
[01:25] | Or two. | 或者两个 |
[01:29] | We each have our missions. | 我们都有自己的任务 |
[01:41] | You need to get some sleep. | 你得睡会儿 |
[01:45] | I haven’t seen you do it yet. | 我还没见你睡过呢 |
[01:54] | Thought it was because you were in love with him. | 我之前以为你爱上了他 |
[02:00] | A girl in love with a guy, | 爱上一个男人的女孩 |
[02:02] | she’s trying to help get to his girl. | 努力帮他找到女友 |
[02:07] | If that were the case… | 如果真是那样 |
[02:11] | closing your eyes would be just too damn tragic. | 闭上双眼就太难受了 |
[02:14] | – If that were the case. – Yeah. | -真是那样就好了 -对 |
[02:19] | I saw the way you were looking down Rosita’s shirt | 我看见了罗西塔给你端晚餐时 |
[02:21] | while she was serving you dinner. | 你看着她的衬衫里面的样子 |
[02:25] | Hey, the things are damn near hypnotic. | 那玩意儿有一种催眠的魔力 |
[02:30] | Look, Eugene spends half the day staring at her ass. | 尤金整天盯着她的屁股看 |
[02:32] | I’m not mad, it just means my theory’s shot. | 我不怪你 这只能说明我之前猜错了 |
[02:36] | I’m awfully sorry about that. | 我真心抱歉 |
[02:38] | Well, I’m right and I’m wrong. | 我有对有错 |
[02:42] | Something you did or something you didn’t do? | 是因为你做过的事 还是你没做到的事 |
[02:48] | Something I did. | 我做过的事 |
[02:56] | You were in the army. | 你也当过兵 |
[03:00] | I get the whole gung ho, | 我懂那一套”团队合作 |
[03:01] | mission is your life bullshit. | 任务就是你的生命”的屁话 |
[03:04] | – Yeah, you do. – Yeah. | -是啊 你懂 -是啊 |
[03:09] | So we both got our reasons. | 所以我们都有理由 |
[03:11] | Both got our missions. | 都有任务 |
[03:17] | What do you do when the mission’s over? | 你的任务结束后 你要做什么 |
[03:24] | Been rubbing me wrong, is all. | 我只是被惹恼了 |
[03:27] | I’m an even-Steven type gentleman. | 我是个讲公平的绅士 |
[03:30] | You help me find the supplies, | 你帮我找到补给品 |
[03:31] | we’ll share the battery and whatever juice we scare up, | 我们会分享电池和发出的电力 |
[03:33] | minimal as it may be. | 虽然微不足道 |
[03:35] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[04:05] | 欢迎所有人 抵达就能活命 | |
[04:05] | 格伦 去终点站 玛姬 萨沙 鲍勃 | |
[05:15] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[05:34] | Looks like that Robin Hood cat cut out on us after all. | 看来那只三脚猫还是辜负了我们啊 |
[05:39] | I didn’t think he had the sack to go out on his own. | 我还以为他没胆子一个人走掉 |
[05:42] | He don’t. Dude left his stuff here. | 他没走 他的东西还在 |
[05:44] | Probably just stepped out to drop a morning deuce. | 也许只是早上去拉屎了 |
[05:52] | I think we got about a day’s worth of water left. | 我们还剩一天的水 |
[05:56] | We’re lucky it’s cooled off a little bit, but… | 幸亏天气凉快了些 但是 |
[06:01] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[06:03] | – Winning a bet. – In your dreams. | -赢得赌注 -你做梦 |
[06:06] | I’m still on. | 我还在铁轨上哦 |
[06:10] | You spoke too soon, wise guy. | 你高兴得太早了 聪明蛋 |
[06:13] | This might go on a while. | 我们可能要走很久 |
[06:14] | Maybe we can speed this up. | 要不你们快点 |
[06:17] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[06:19] | Shouldn’t be fooling around. | 不应该瞎闹 |
[06:21] | We should probably– Carl! | 我们应该 卡尔 |
[06:26] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[06:28] | Pay up. | 交出来 |
[06:39] | Is that really the last Big Cat? | 那真是最后一根巧克力棒了吗 |
[06:50] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[06:51] | Hey, but you said winner’s choice. | 你说赢了的人可以随便选 |
[06:56] | Go ahead, take it. It’s yours. | 好吧 拿着吧 是你的了 |
[06:58] | You won it fair and square. | 你赢得正大光明 |
[07:06] | Come on, we always share. | 拿着吧 我们总是分着吃 |
[07:11] | Fork it over. | 递过来吧 |
[07:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[07:35] | Catching me some breakfast. | 弄点早餐吃 |
[07:36] | That’s mine. | 是我的 |
[07:38] | My arrow’s the one that hit first. | 是我的箭先射到的 |
[07:41] | The cottontail belongs to me. | 这只兔子应该归我 |
[07:45] | Been out here since before the sun came up. | 日出之前我就守在这了 |
[07:48] | You see, the rules of the hunt | 打猎的规矩 |
[07:51] | don’t mean jack out here. | 在这儿不算数 |
[07:53] | Now, that rabbit you’re holding | 你手里拿的兔子 |
[07:55] | is claimed, boy. | 我要了 小子 |
[07:59] | Claimed whether you like it or not. | 不管你乐不乐意 我都要了 |
[08:03] | So I was you, I’d hand it over. | 我要是你 我就交出来 |
[08:05] | Now before you get to wishing | 赶紧交出来 |
[08:07] | you ain’t never even got out of bed this morning. | 不然你会后悔今早起了床 |
[08:09] | It ain’t yours. | 这不是你的 |
[08:11] | You know, I’ll bet | 我敢打赌 |
[08:15] | this bitch | 有个小贱人 |
[08:17] | got you all messed up, hmm? | 把你的脑子弄得一团糟 |
[08:20] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[08:22] | Got you walking around here like a dead man | 让你像一个魂不守舍的 |
[08:26] | who just lost himself a piece of tail. | 活死人一样四处晃荡 |
[08:29] | Must have been a good’un. | 那小妞肯定很不错 |
[08:32] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[08:35] | Was it one of the little’uns? | 那小妞是不是个幼齿 |
[08:40] | ‘Cause they don’t last too long out here. | 幼齿在这里可活不久 |
[08:45] | Easy, fellas, easy. | 冷静 伙计们 冷静点 |
[08:47] | Let’s just put our weapons down. | 把武器先放下 |
[08:48] | See if we can’t figure out what’s really the problem here, huh? | 看看能不能把问题解决了 |
[08:54] | – Did you claim it? – Hell, yeah. | -你喊”我要了”吗 -当然了 |
[08:57] | Well, there you go. That critter belongs to Len. | 那就结了 兔子属于伦 |
[09:01] | So let’s have it. | 赶紧给我吧 |
[09:05] | Looks like you may be wanting an explanation. | 看起来你想知道是怎么回事 |
[09:09] | See, going it alone, that ain’t an option nowadays. | 独自行动 如今已经行不通了 |
[09:13] | Still, it is survival of the fittest. | 但是 仍然是优胜劣汰 |
[09:15] | That’s a paradox right there. | 这有点矛盾了 |
[09:18] | So I laid out some rules of the road | 所以我制定了一些规矩 |
[09:20] | to keep things from going Darwin every couple hours. | 来防止丛林法则分分钟上演 |
[09:23] | Keep our merry band together and stress-free. | 让大家无压力地和平相处 |
[09:26] | All you got to do is claim. | 你要做的就是喊一句”我要了” |
[09:29] | That’s how you mark your territory, | 你可以这样标记你的领土 |
[09:31] | your prey, your bed at night. | 你的猎物 还有睡觉的床 |
[09:32] | One word, claimed. | 就喊一句”我要了” |
[09:35] | I ain’t claiming nothing. | 我才不喊 |
[09:38] | We’re gonna teach him, right? | 我们应该教训他 是吧 |
[09:42] | The rules say we got to teach him. | 按规矩我们得教训他 |
[09:46] | It wouldn’t be fair to punish you | 因为你违反了一条你不知道的规矩 |
[09:48] | for violating a rule you never even knew existed. | 就惩罚你有些不公平 |
[09:51] | There ain’t no rules no more. | 才没有什么规矩 |
[09:53] | Oh, there are. You know that. | 有的 你知道的 |
[09:55] | That’s why I didn’t kill you for the crossbow. | 所以我才没有把你杀掉 抢走你的弩 |
[10:01] | Easy there, partner. | 冷静 伙计 |
[10:16] | Claimed. | “我要了” |
[10:18] | That’s all you got to say. | 一句就够了 |
[10:20] | Hey, ass end is still an end. | 有屁股吃也比没有强 |
[10:38] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[10:42] | We’re stopping here. | 我们在这里休息 |
[10:45] | Tired is slow. | 累了反应就慢了 |
[10:47] | – Slow is dead. – It’s barely noon. | -反应慢就会死 -还不到中午 |
[10:50] | I don’t give a monkey’s left nut. | 我才他妈的不管 |
[10:52] | None of us has slept more than a couple hours straight | 自从我们玩命般赶路之后 |
[10:54] | since we went all Casey Jones. | 已经很久没好好睡上一觉了 |
[10:57] | This place looks safe. | 这地方看起来很安全 |
[10:59] | We need to rest. | 我们需要休息一下 |
[11:01] | I get it. You have to find her. | 我明白 你想找到她 |
[11:04] | Well, Rosita and me, we got a mission, too. | 但罗西塔和我也有任务 |
[11:07] | It’s keeping that man alive, | 就是让这个男人活下去 |
[11:08] | getting him to Washington, | 把他带到华府 |
[11:09] | and saving the whole damn world. | 然后拯救他妈的全世界 |
[11:11] | So we’re going in that tower and we’re going now. | 所以我们要进这个塔楼 现在就进 |
[11:18] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[11:20] | Watch out! Go, go! | 小心 快走 快走 |
[11:22] | – Go! – Move! Move! | -快走 -走开 走开 |
[11:31] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[11:33] | We got to stay here. Who’s gonna help me carry her up? | 我们得留在这儿 谁来帮忙抬一下她 |
[11:36] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:37] | You wanna stop or you wanna keep going? | 你是想停下还是继续走 |
[11:39] | No, keep going. I’m good. | 不用 继续走 我没事 |
[11:40] | – You sure? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你确定 -对 是的 |
[11:43] | Look, if she can keep going, | 看 假如她都能走 |
[11:44] | we can all keep going. | 那我们也能走 |
[11:49] | Or you guys can stay here. | 或者你们可以留在这里 |
[11:52] | You don’t need us, we don’t need you. | 你们不需要我们 我们也不需要你们 |
[11:53] | – It’s okay. – Wow, you’re an ass. | -没关系的 -你真是个混蛋 |
[11:56] | She will do whatever you say because she thinks she owes you. | 你说什么她都照做是因为她觉得亏欠你 |
[12:01] | Man up. | 拿出点男人的样子 |
[12:02] | Stay here for a few hours. | 在这儿停几个小时 |
[12:07] | You just care about keeping Eugene safe, right? | 你只在乎尤金的安全 是吧 |
[12:10] | It’s the only reason you want to stop? | 所以你才想停下 |
[12:13] | We go until sundown, | 我们一直走到太阳落山 |
[12:14] | I give Eugene my riot gear | 我把防暴服给尤金 |
[12:16] | right here, right now. | 现在就给 |
[12:17] | – Everybody wins. – Except her. | -皆大欢喜 -除了她 |
[12:19] | You’re not her mama. | 你不是她妈妈 |
[12:25] | She says she can walk, she can walk. | 她说她能走 她就能走 |
[12:32] | You got yourself a deal. | 就按你说的办吧 |
[12:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:40] | So what’s the plan, Daryl? | 你有什么计划 达里尔 |
[12:42] | How so? | 为什么这么问 |
[12:43] | You’re with us now, but you ain’t soon? | 你虽然跟我们搭伴 但你很快会走是吧 |
[12:46] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:47] | So what’s the plan? | 所以问你有什么计划 |
[12:53] | Just looking for the right place is all. | 就想找个合适的地方 |
[12:55] | Oh, we ain’t good enough for you, huh? | 我们对你而言不够好是吧 |
[12:59] | Some of you ain’t exactly friendly. | 你们中的一些人可算不上友善 |
[13:03] | You ain’t so friendly yourself. | 你自己就不太友善 |
[13:06] | You know you need a group out here. | 你知道在这外面你需要一个团队的 |
[13:08] | – Maybe I don’t. – No, you do. | -说不定我不需要 -不 你需要 |
[13:12] | You should be with us. | 你应该和我们待在一起 |
[13:17] | People don’t got to be friendly. | 大家不一定要友善待人 |
[13:20] | We don’t have to be nice. | 我们不一定要做好人 |
[13:21] | We don’t have to be brothers in arms. | 也不一定要成为手足兄弟连 |
[13:32] | We just got to follow the rules. | 我们只需要守规矩 |
[13:36] | You claim. | 想要什么你得说一声 |
[13:38] | If you steal, you keel. | 假如你偷东西 你就得死 |
[13:40] | I know that sounds a little funny, | 我知道这听起来有点搞笑 |
[13:41] | but nobody laughs when something goes missing. | 但是丢东西时就没人笑得出来了 |
[13:44] | And you don’t lie. | 而且你不能撒谎 |
[13:46] | ‘Cause that’s a slippery slope indeed. | 因为一旦开始就停不下来了 |
[13:49] | What happens if you break ’em? | 假如你坏了规矩怎么办 |
[13:53] | Oh, you catch a beatin’. | 你会挨揍 |
[13:56] | The severity of which depends upon the offense | 揍的轻重取决于你的行为有多过分 |
[13:59] | and the general attitude of the day. | 以及那天大家的态度 |
[14:02] | But that don’t happen much | 但是这种事不常发生 |
[14:03] | ’cause when men like us follow rules | 因为一旦我们这种人守规矩了 |
[14:08] | and cooperate a little bit, | 并且相互合作一下 |
[14:10] | well, the world becomes ours. | 世界就是我们的了 |
[14:13] | Right there. | 就那儿了 |
[14:14] | It’s our abode for the evening. | 我们今晚的住处 |
[14:19] | There ain’t no us. | 不是”我们” |
[14:24] | You leaving right now? | 你现在就要走吗 |
[14:29] | No? | 不走吗 |
[14:31] | Then it sure seems like there’s an us. | 那看来就是”我们”了 |
[14:41] | You a cat person, Daryl? | 你爱猫吗 达里尔 |
[14:43] | I am. | 我爱 |
[14:44] | Loved ’em since I was three years old. | 从三岁时就爱猫 |
[14:46] | Vicious creatures. | 恶劣的生物 |
[14:48] | Anyway, I’ll tell you, | 总之 我告诉你 |
[14:50] | and this is true, | 这是真的 |
[14:52] | ain’t nothing sadder than an outdoor cat | 把自己当成家猫的野猫 |
[14:54] | that thinks he’s an indoor cat. | 是最可悲的 |
[15:30] | We’re gaining on ’em. | 我们离他们越来越近了 |
[15:32] | Still wet. | 依然是湿的 |
[15:34] | We sure as Shinola can’t go up and over. | 和打了光亮剂一样 没法从这上去 |
[15:43] | How about around? | 绕过去怎么样 |
[15:46] | No. | 不妥 |
[15:47] | That’ll take a day, maybe more. | 绕过去至少要花一天 |
[15:50] | If Maggie went through, I’m going through. | 既然玛姬走了这里 我也要走 |
[15:53] | – We’re close. – Shut up a second. | -我们很接近了 -先别说话 |
[15:57] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[16:00] | That there is a long, dark tunnel | 那可是一条漫长幽暗的隧道 |
[16:02] | full of reanimated corpses. | 里面有无数蠢蠢欲动的行尸 |
[16:07] | I don’t have full-on certainty | 要带尤金从这穿过去 |
[16:09] | that I can get Eugene through there alive. | 我没有十足的把握能把他活着带出去 |
[16:13] | My recommendation would be take the day, | 我的建议是 多花一天时间 |
[16:14] | make the detour and play it safe, | 绕过这里 小心驶得万年船 |
[16:17] | but I know you’re not gonna do that. | 我猜你肯定不会接受 |
[16:20] | So this is where we’ve got to part ways. | 所以 我们要在这里分别了 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:26] | You’re on your own. | 你得靠自己了 |
[16:30] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是一个人 |
[16:35] | No, no, no. Those are yours. | 不 这些是你们的 |
[16:37] | You guys will need them for your trip. | 你们长途跋涉 需要这些东西 |
[16:39] | You will, too. | 你也一样 |
[16:47] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[16:57] | Sorry, I… | 对不起 |
[17:00] | hit you in the face. | 我打了你一拳 |
[17:02] | I’m not. | 打得好 |
[17:05] | I like to fight. | 我喜欢打架 |
[17:13] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[17:18] | Try not to be an ass. | 别那么混蛋了 |
[17:27] | You’re both good people. | 你们都是好人 |
[17:34] | I have to say that you are seriously hot, Tara. | 我不得不承认 你真的很正点 塔拉 |
[17:38] | Yeah, I like girls. | 多谢 不过我喜欢女人 |
[17:41] | I’m well aware of that. | 我看出来了 |
[17:47] | Say you get into trouble in there. | 如果你们在里面遇到麻烦 |
[17:51] | You turn around. | 转身往回走 |
[17:53] | We’re doubling back to the first road we crossed. | 我们循原路折回到第一条路 |
[17:55] | Maybe you find us before we find the right ride. | 或许在我们找到车之前 你们能赶上我们 |
[17:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:13] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你现在的心情 |
[18:23] | After this all started, | 在这一切开始之后 |
[18:26] | after I realized I’d never see my family, | 在我意识到自己再也见不到亲人 |
[18:29] | my friends again, | 和朋友之后 |
[18:32] | I was numb. | 我麻木了 |
[18:33] | All day long, just numb. | 日复一日 茫然无措 |
[18:38] | I’m just saying I get it. | 我只想说 我懂你的感受 |
[18:45] | When Brian told us he wanted to take over the prison, | 当布莱恩宣称他想要接管监狱时 |
[18:48] | I knew it sounded bad. | 我就知道不太对劲 |
[18:51] | When I found my girlfriend, she was dead. | 我找到我女友的时候 她已经死了 |
[18:54] | My niece. | 我的外甥女 |
[18:57] | My sister, | 我姐姐 |
[18:58] | she was surrounded, pounced on. | 她被团团围住 遭到了疯狂的袭击 |
[19:01] | I saw it happen. | 我目睹了一切 |
[19:04] | But still, it wasn’t as bad as seeing | 但这些与他对玛姬父亲做的事 |
[19:05] | what he did to Maggie’s father. | 比起来微不足道 |
[19:18] | Because that’s when I knew. | 当时我就醒悟了 |
[19:25] | That second the sword– | 刀落下的那一刻 |
[19:31] | I wanted to scream “No,” But it just happened. | 我想大喊不要 但于事无补 |
[19:35] | Brian said we might have to kill people. | 布莱恩说我们可能要杀人 |
[19:38] | I was the first to jump in. | 我是第一个主动加入的 |
[19:44] | I was just hanging on the “Might.” | 我以为只是”可能”而已 |
[20:15] | They ain’t here. | 这里没有行尸 |
[20:17] | Nobody’s been here for a while. | 很久没来过人了 |
[20:19] | Whoever was, they got all the gas. | 最后来的人把汽油都带走了 |
[20:22] | That don’t matter. | 没关系 |
[20:23] | We’re getting closer. I can feel it. | 我们越来越近了 我能感觉到 |
[20:26] | Claimed. | 我要了 |
[20:29] | Claimed. | 我要了 |
[20:33] | Claimed. | 我要了 |
[20:37] | Claimed. | 我要了 |
[20:39] | Claimed. | 我要了 |
[21:50] | The blood is still wet. | 血还是湿的 |
[21:52] | This had to have happened today. | 一定是今天才发生的 |
[22:05] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[23:29] | Glenn. What are you doing? | 格伦 你干什么 |
[23:32] | – She’s not one of them. – What? | -她不在里面 -什么 |
[23:38] | There’s no bodies on the ground. | 地上没有血 |
[23:39] | That means Maggie made it through. | 这说明玛姬过去了 |
[23:43] | She made it through. | 她过去了 |
[23:47] | We have to get rid of them. | 我们必须干掉它们 |
[23:49] | – We don’t have enough ammo. – Then we’ll push through. | -没有足够的弹药了 -那就冲过去 |
[23:52] | We have to find another way. | 我们必须走其他的路 |
[24:13] | You got him? | 你保护他 |
[24:15] | I got her. | 我搞定它 |
[24:33] | Gonna need to air this baby out. | 得把这车发动起来 |
[24:35] | Good, it’ll give us some time to figure out how to get back on track. | 很好 这样我们就有时间找回原路了 |
[24:53] | – Yo, no, no. – I’m the navigator. | -别别 -我是导航员 |
[24:55] | Then learn to navigate. | 那就学着导航啊 |
[24:57] | Remember Thompson? | 记得汤普森吗 |
[25:00] | I’m formally requesting a straight up do-over on that one. | 我正式要求你对我当面道歉 |
[25:04] | I guided us here from Houston | 我带领大家 |
[25:05] | to northern Georgia without incident. | 从休斯顿平安抵达乔治亚北部 |
[25:07] | I wouldn’t say without incident. | 我看并非完全”平安”吧 |
[25:09] | Minimal incident. | 只出了小意外 |
[25:10] | Navigation-wise, at least. | 至少路线没错 |
[25:16] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[25:18] | I cannot abide a reality | 如果由你来导航 |
[25:19] | where you are the chosen navigator over a son of the South | 那让我这个带领大家历经险阻 |
[25:22] | who has successfully negotiated the travails | 成功走过现实与虚幻之旅的 |
[25:24] | and vagaries of journeys both real and virtual. | 南方之子颜面何在 |
[25:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:37] | We’re going north. Got it? | 我们去北方 清楚了吗 |
[26:31] | Tara. What is it? What is it? | 塔拉 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[26:35] | I can’t– | 我不能… |
[26:42] | Get up, get up, get up. | 起来 起来 |
[26:53] | Turn left up here. | 这里左转 |
[26:54] | This is the third left turn | 才短短五分钟 |
[26:55] | you’ve made me make in the last five minutes. | 你就让我左转了三次 |
[26:58] | – You’re lost. – I’m not. | -你迷路了 -我没有 |
[27:01] | Turn left. | 左转 |
[27:04] | If you’re lost, please just tell me. | 如果你迷路了 就说出来 |
[27:06] | The gas in this tank is worth more than your ego. | 汽油可经不起你这样自负地折腾 |
[27:08] | If you want to talk fuel efficiency, we could talk– | 如果你想谈油耗 我们应该… |
[27:10] | We are not rolling up the windows. | 我们不能关上车窗 |
[27:12] | – It smells like a damn carcass in here. – Stop the van. | -里面一股腐臭味 -停车 |
[27:17] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停车 |
[27:27] | Mentirosa. | 骗子[西语] |
[27:30] | Ugh, liar! | 你是个骗子 |
[27:31] | Nope. | 不是 |
[27:33] | This wasn’t your plan? | 这不就是你的计划吗 |
[27:35] | Why you insisted on navigating? | 不然你为什么坚持导航 |
[27:36] | Why you told him to go to sleep? | 还让他睡觉 |
[27:38] | Nope. I never claimed otherwise. | 不 我不是说我没骗人 |
[27:41] | Now how about you apologize for the slander | 这样吧 你为之前的诽谤道歉 |
[27:42] | and we call it square? | 我们就算扯平了 |
[27:45] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈脑子有毛病吗 |
[27:47] | If Glenn and Tara were still alive and there were no significant delays | 如果格伦和塔拉还活着 中途无停顿 |
[27:51] | and they continued traveling at approximately three miles per hour | 且保持每小时约3英里的速度行进 |
[27:54] | and I timed it correctly in my head, | 我已在脑中精确推算过 |
[27:57] | they might be somewhere around here. | 他们应该在这儿附近 |
[27:58] | Those two are not the priority. | 他们两个并非当务之急 |
[28:01] | The only priority is getting you to Washington. | 当务之急是将你送到华府 |
[28:05] | After I save the world, | 等我拯救世界之后 |
[28:07] | I still have to live with myself. | 我不能带着愧疚活下去 |
[28:10] | I’m not leaving them behind. | 我决不丢下他们 |
[28:15] | Oh! Son of a bitch! | 他娘的 |
[28:19] | Why the hell are we stopped? | 我们为什么停下 |
[28:20] | If they made it out of that tunnel, | 如果他们从隧道出来了 |
[28:21] | they’d be somewhere around here. | 应该会在这附近 |
[28:23] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你逗我玩呢 是吧 |
[28:25] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[28:28] | – My problem? – You’re the one in the driver’s seat. | -我怎么回事 -开车的是你 |
[28:29] | You’re the one who put your damn foot on the brake. | 你踩的刹车 |
[28:31] | He told me to stop. | 是他让我停车的 |
[28:32] | You don’t stop! You never stop! | 那也不能停车 绝对不能 |
[28:35] | – I know the rules. – If you know the rules, | -我知道规矩 -如果你知道规矩 |
[28:36] | the rule is never stop! | 规矩就是绝不停车 |
[28:37] | – When you stop… – Guys! | -如果停下来 -伙计们 |
[28:40] | – Guys! – What? | -伙计们 -干嘛 |
[28:45] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[28:47] | Christ. | 老天 |
[28:50] | Give it here. | 交出来 |
[28:52] | You step back. | 后退 |
[28:53] | My half was in the bag. Now it’s gone. | 我的半只兔子装在包里 现在没了 |
[28:57] | Now ain’t nobody around here | 除了你 这里没人 |
[28:58] | interested in no half a damn cottontail except you. | 会对半只兔子感兴趣 |
[29:02] | Ain’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[29:03] | You’re the only one still thinking about that crap. | 只有你还一直惦记着这点破事 |
[29:05] | – Empty your bag. – I said step back. | -把你的包倒空 -我说了后退 |
[29:16] | Did you take his rabbit, Daryl? | 你拿他的兔子了吗 达里尔 |
[29:19] | Just tell me the truth. | 给我说实话 |
[29:20] | I didn’t take nothing. | 我什么也没拿 |
[29:23] | What do we got here? | 那我们看看 |
[29:26] | Come on. | 出来呀 |
[29:31] | Well, look at that. | 看这个 |
[29:33] | You put that there, didn’t you? | 是你放进去的吧 |
[29:35] | When I went out to take a piss. | 趁我刚才出去撒尿 |
[29:36] | – You lied. – Didn’t you? | -你骗人 -是不是 |
[29:38] | You lied. | 你骗人 |
[29:39] | You stole. | 就是你偷的 |
[29:40] | We gonna teach this fool or what, Joe? | 我们要不要给这个白痴点教训 乔 |
[29:44] | Now, Daryl says he didn’t take your half of the rabbit. | 达里尔说他没拿你那半只兔子 |
[29:46] | So we got a little conundrum here. | 那我们遇到难题了 |
[29:48] | Either he’s lying, | 要么是他在撒谎 |
[29:50] | which is an actionable offense, | 这是不可饶恕的罪行 |
[29:53] | or… | 或者 |
[29:55] | you didn’t plant it on him like some pussy, | 不会是你故意栽赃陷害他吧 |
[29:59] | punk-ass, cheating, coward cop, did you? | 就像某个娘炮无能 骗人怂包的条子 |
[30:02] | ‘Cause while that wouldn’t be specifically breaking the rules, | 虽然严格来说 这不算违反规矩 |
[30:06] | it’d be disappointing. | 但是很令人失望 |
[30:08] | It would. | 是啊 |
[30:10] | I didn’t. | 但不是我干的 |
[30:12] | Good. | 好的 |
[30:14] | Well… | 那么 |
[30:17] | Teach him a lesson, gents. | 教训他一下 弟兄们 |
[30:18] | He’s a lying sack of shit. I’m sick of it. | 他就是个撒谎精 我受够了 |
[30:21] | Teach him all the way. | 好好教训他 |
[30:25] | I saw him do it. | 我看见是他干的 |
[30:27] | Why didn’t you try to stop him? | 你为什么不阻止他 |
[30:29] | He wanted to play that out. I let him. | 他想耍花样 就让他耍 |
[30:33] | You told the truth. | 你说了真话 |
[30:35] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[30:37] | You understand the rules. | 你懂规矩 |
[30:39] | He doesn’t. | 他不懂 |
[30:44] | Looks like you get the head, too. | 看来兔子头也归你了 |
[31:05] | Go. Go. | 你走吧 快走 |
[31:07] | Find Maggie. Go find Maggie. | 去找玛姬 找到玛姬 |
[31:10] | No, no. | 不行 |
[31:12] | No. | 不行 |
[31:13] | Glenn, you can’t save me. | 格伦 你救不了我 |
[31:17] | Even if you got this off me, I can’t run. | 即便你把石头挪开 我也跑不了 |
[31:19] | And if you help me, they’re gonna get both of us. | 如果你帮我 我们都会死在这里 |
[31:21] | There’s got to be a way. | 肯定有办法 |
[31:22] | There’s got to be a different way. | 肯定有其它办法 |
[31:24] | Glenn, they’re coming. | 格伦 它们过来了 |
[31:26] | I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving you! | 我不会走的 我不会丢下你 |
[31:27] | Get out of here! | 快离开 |
[31:31] | Go! | 走啊 |
[31:35] | No. | 不行 |
[31:47] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[31:50] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[31:54] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[33:00] | God, you are so beautiful. | 天啊 你太美了 |
[33:04] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[33:05] | End of the tunnel’s secure. | 隧道那端布置好了 |
[33:06] | If anything tries to come in, we’ll hear in plenty of time. | 如果有东西要闯进来 我们会提前听到 |
[33:10] | We didn’t get to officially meet. | 我们还没正式认识 |
[33:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:13] | Tara, this is Maggie. | 塔拉 这是玛姬 |
[33:15] | Maggie, Tara. | 玛姬 这是塔拉 |
[33:21] | He’s a big fan of yours. | 他爱死你了 |
[33:25] | I met Tara on the road. | 我在路上碰到了塔拉 |
[33:27] | Couldn’t have made it here without her. | 没有她我到不了这里 |
[33:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:39] | When she heard what I was doing, she said she had to help me. | 她一听到我要做什么 就坚持要帮我 |
[33:42] | She’s just that kind of person. | 她就是这样的人 |
[34:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:03] | He just said | 他刚说 |
[34:06] | that he knows what caused the outbreak. | 他知道灾变的原因 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:14] | He does. | 他知道 |
[34:16] | Let me guess. He asked you to go to DC with him? | 让我猜猜 他让你跟他去华府是吗 |
[34:19] | I’m downright tickled y’all found each other. | 你们能找到彼此真让我感动 |
[34:22] | Should spend the rest of the night celebrating. | 你们今晚应该好好庆祝一下 |
[34:26] | Because tomorrow | 因为明天 |
[34:28] | there’s absolutely no reason | 我们八个人没有任何理由 |
[34:29] | why the eight of us don’t stuff ourselves | 不登上那辆货车 |
[34:30] | in that van and head up to Washington. | 前往华府 |
[34:34] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[34:35] | I’m gonna go. | 我会去的 |
[34:38] | No, he’s wrong. | 不 他错了 |
[34:41] | We’re 55% of the way from Houston to Washington. | 我们走了休斯顿到华府55%的路程 |
[34:44] | Up until now, we’ve had an armored military vehicle | 之前我们有装甲军车 |
[34:46] | for transport and we lost eight people. | 但还失去了八个人 |
[34:47] | – That wasn’t our fault. – They’re gone. | -这不是我们的错 -他们死了 |
[34:51] | I can’t imagine we’d have better luck | 开着那辆捡到的货车 |
[34:52] | with that grocery grabber we picked up. | 我们的运气会更糟 |
[34:55] | We’re a day’s walk from Terminus. | 离终点站步行只需一天 |
[34:57] | Who knows what they’ve got there? | 谁知道他们那里有什么 |
[34:59] | Look, it couldn’t hurt to check. | 听着 去看看也没坏处 |
[35:01] | Load up on supplies, | 补充一些补给 |
[35:03] | maybe even | 说不定还能 |
[35:04] | recruit some of them to come with. | 招募他们的一些人跟我们走 |
[35:06] | I’ll go with you guys, | 我跟你们去 |
[35:07] | but after. | 之后再去 |
[35:10] | I have to see Terminus. | 我要先去终点站看看 |
[35:13] | My brother could be there. | 我哥哥可能在那里 |
[35:16] | I got to know. | 我必须知道 |
[35:18] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:20] | On both counts. | 两个原因都有 |
[35:24] | He tells me I’m wrong… | 如果他说我是错的 |
[35:31] | I listen. | 我会听 |
[35:33] | Tomorrow we go to the end of the line. | 明天我们去终点站 |
[35:37] | Then Washington. | 然后去华府 |
[35:42] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[35:43] | I know. We were right over there. | 我知道 我们当时也在那里 |
[35:46] | A whole swarm of them came at us. | 冲来了一群行尸 |
[35:51] | And we didn’t have enough bullets. | 我们的弹药不够 |
[35:55] | I tried to think what you would do if you were here. | 我试着想象你在这里会怎么做 |
[36:00] | So I just emptied my clip into the ceiling | 于是我对着房顶扫射 |
[36:02] | and I hoped for the best. | 希望有奇迹发生 |
[36:04] | That’s unreal. | 太夸张了 |
[36:06] | Kind of like asking those guys to hold off | 就像你让他们别去拯救世界 |
[36:07] | saving the world while you go look for your wife? | 而是跟你去找妻子吗 |
[36:11] | I’m a persuasive guy. | 我很有说服力 |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:49] | Whoa, hey. What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:53] | This is the only picture I have of you. | 我只有你这一张照片 |
[36:56] | You don’t need a picture of me. | 你不需要我的照片 |
[37:00] | You never will again. | 再也不需要了 |
[38:17] | White Lightning. | 私酿威士忌 |
[38:19] | Easiest thing to make with the least amount of supplies. | 做法简单 用料很少 |
[38:21] | I’d start slow if I was you. | 我建议你慢点喝 |
[38:23] | Your stomach’s probably emptier than you think. | 你的胃可能比你想的更空 |
[38:29] | I ain’t been lit at dawn since | 在一切崩溃之后 |
[38:32] | before everything fell apart. | 我还没一大早喝醉过 |
[38:34] | Fell apart. I never looked at it like that. | 崩溃 我从来不这么想 |
[38:37] | Seems to me like things are finally starting to fall together. | 我倒是觉得一切都有意义了 |
[38:42] | At least for guys like us. | 至少对我们这样的人而言 |
[38:45] | Living like this, surviving. | 像这样生活 求生存 |
[38:47] | We’ve been doing this from the start, right? | 我们以前就是这么做的 对吗 |
[38:52] | Getting closer. | 更近了 |
[39:04] | You seen this before? | 你之前见过吗 |
[39:06] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[39:08] | I’ll tell you what it is. It’s a lie. | 我告诉你 这是个谎言 |
[39:11] | Ain’t no sanctuary for all. | 根本没有能容纳所有人的避难所 |
[39:14] | Ain’t gonna welcome guys like you and me with open arms. | 反正不会欢迎你我这样的人 |
[39:20] | So is that where we’re headed? | 那我们是要去那里吗 |
[39:21] | So now you’re asking? | 现在想起来问了 |
[39:23] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[39:25] | We were in a house minding our own business | 我们当时在一栋房子里 没招谁惹谁 |
[39:27] | and this walking piece of fecal matter was hiding in the home. | 结果有一个操蛋的人渣躲在房子里 |
[39:32] | Strangled our colleague Lou and left him to turn. | 勒死了我们的同伴卢 让他变成了行尸 |
[39:36] | Lou came at all of us. | 卢袭击了我们所有人 |
[39:41] | He lit out. | 他跑掉了 |
[39:43] | We tracked him to these tracks, | 我们追踪他到了这些轨道上 |
[39:45] | one of those signs, and thus we’ve got a destination in mind. | 看到这样的标志 然后决定去那里 |
[39:48] | You see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[39:50] | Only Tony. | 只有托尼看见了 |
[39:51] | That’s enough for a reckoning. | 足够找他算账了 |
[39:57] | Claimed. | 我要了 |
[41:27] | 放下武器 你会得到款待 你已到达终点站 | |
[42:17] | I’m Mary. | 我叫玛丽 |
[42:19] | Looks like you’ve been on the road a while. | 看来你们在外面漂泊很久了 |
[42:22] | We have. | 是的 |
[42:24] | Let’s get you settled and we’ll make you a plate. | 我来把你们安顿好 给你们做点东西吃 |
[42:27] | Welcome to Terminus. | 欢迎来到终点站 |