时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | It’s probably pretty stupid to be here. | 来这里可能挺愚蠢的 |
[00:21] | Dangerous. | 危险 |
[00:23] | I don’t know, maybe not. | 我不知道 也许不是吧 |
[00:28] | You can see the threat. | 你可以看到威胁 |
[00:32] | That’s something. | 真实的威胁 |
[00:34] | Looking at them makes me feel better about things. | 看着它们让我感觉更好 |
[00:37] | My mom used to say that every day above ground was a win. | 我妈妈曾说 活着的每天都是一场胜利 |
[00:41] | Doesn’t really apply anymore, but… | 虽然不再适用了 但是… |
[00:44] | you can still get some perspective. | 你还是能有所启发 |
[00:52] | The glass is gonna break sooner or later. | 玻璃迟早要破 |
[00:57] | Nothing lasts too long anymore. | 如今一切都无法长久 |
[01:03] | You know, we marked our way here | 我们一路标记过来 |
[01:04] | so that we could find our way back after. | 好让我们稍后能找到回去的路 |
[01:09] | So stupid, right? I mean… | 很愚蠢 是吧 我是说… |
[01:13] | back to what? | 回哪里去 |
[01:25] | It wasn’t just a trap. It was gonna be a choice. | 那不仅仅是个陷阱 而是个选择 |
[01:28] | You join us or feed us. | 要么加入我们 要么被我们吃掉 |
[01:33] | You know… | 要知道 |
[01:36] | bears… | 熊 |
[01:40] | when they start to starve, they eat their young. | 它们开始挨饿时 会吃掉幼崽 |
[01:43] | If the bear dies, the cub dies anyway. | 如果大熊死了 小熊反正也会死 |
[01:45] | But if the bear lives, | 但如果大熊还活着 |
[01:48] | it can always have another cub. | 它还可以再生小熊 |
[01:54] | That was part of the pitch. | 这是我们的招降词 |
[01:59] | You know, Greg and Mike came this close | 格雷格和麦克差一点就要 |
[02:02] | to nabbing that grey-haired queen bitch who killed my mom. | 抓住杀死我妈的灰发婊子了 |
[02:06] | She drove away with the archer. | 她跟弩手开车跑了 |
[02:08] | Greg saw them pull away. | 格雷格看见他们走了 |
[02:12] | Can’t wait to try her. | 真想尝尝她的味道 |
[02:15] | I like women better. | 我更喜欢吃女人 |
[02:16] | Most of us do. | 大部分人都是 |
[02:18] | My brother Alex has– | 我弟弟亚历克斯 |
[02:20] | also currently dead because of Rick– | 也被瑞克害死了 |
[02:25] | he had a theory that it was because of the extra layer of fat | 他有个理论 说因为女人有 |
[02:28] | that women have, you know, for childbearing. | 额外的脂肪层 为了生孩子 |
[02:32] | Even the skinny girls have it. | 就连瘦女孩都有 |
[02:36] | Like that pretty one– | 就好像那个漂亮的 |
[02:39] | Sasha? | 萨沙 |
[02:40] | I think pretty people taste better, too. | 我觉得漂亮的人味道也更好 |
[02:53] | We’re going to get all of them. | 我们会把他们全抓起来 |
[02:56] | But for starters, you’ll do just fine. | 不过你可以当一道前菜 |
[02:58] | We did a good job on your leg. | 我们把你的腿做得很不错 |
[03:02] | We’ve had practice. | 我们有经验 |
[03:04] | When we started, it was about making it slow. | 开始的时候 要慢慢来 |
[03:10] | I’m being a human being here. I’m talking to you. | 我是在表现人性 我在跟你说话 |
[03:13] | Perspective, Bob. | 有点眼力劲 鲍勃 |
[03:16] | You’re above ground. | 你还活着 |
[03:18] | At least you’re better off than them. | 至少比它们强 |
[03:33] | Well, he lost it. | 他疯了 |
[03:35] | Lasted longer than I thought he would. | 他坚持的时间比我想的要久 |
[03:39] | You… | 你们 |
[03:41] | you idiots. | 你们这群蠢货 |
[03:44] | Okay, keep it down. | 好了 小声点 |
[03:48] | I can shut him up. | 我可以让他闭嘴 |
[03:53] | I’ve been bitten, you stupid pricks! | 我被咬了 你们这群傻逼 |
[03:58] | I’m tainted meat. | 我是块腐肉 |
[04:09] | – Let’s just kill him now. – No, no, we need him. | -我们现在就杀了他吧 -不 我们需要他 |
[04:11] | We might as well be eating one of them. | 我们倒不如直接吃行尸 |
[04:13] | What the hell’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么事 |
[04:14] | Are we gonna turn? Are we just gonna die? | 我们会变成行尸吗 我们会死吗 |
[04:16] | Albert, calm the hell down. We cooked him. | 艾伯特 冷静点 我们把他烤熟了吃的 |
[04:18] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[04:19] | Why the hell didn’t you check him first? | 你为什么不先检查一下他 |
[04:21] | ‘Cause he was fine. | 因为他看上去没事 |
[04:23] | – Tainted meat! – Shut up. | -腐肉 -闭嘴 |
[04:26] | – You eating tainted meat! – I said shut up! | -你们吃了腐肉 -我让你闭嘴 |
[05:13] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[05:51] | It’s me. It’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[05:54] | Tyreese. | 泰尔西 |
[05:56] | – He’s getting away. – Who? | -他跑了 -谁 |
[05:58] | Somebody was watching us. | 有人在监视我们 |
[06:01] | If we go in there now, | 如果我们现在过去 |
[06:02] | some of us aren’t coming back. | 那有人就回不来了 |
[06:04] | Bob is out there somewhere. | 鲍勃就在那边 |
[06:06] | Scared, alone. | 万分惊恐 孤身一人 |
[06:08] | Maybe not alone. | 也许不是孤身一人 |
[06:10] | Daryl and Carol are missing, too. | 达里尔和卡萝尔也不见了 |
[06:34] | Stop. | 住手 |
[06:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:49] | This is all connected. | 这些全都是有联系的 |
[06:52] | You show up, | 你出现了 |
[06:54] | we’re being watched, | 我们被监视了 |
[06:57] | and now three of us are gone. | 现在我们中已经失踪三人了 |
[07:00] | I… | 我 |
[07:03] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[07:05] | I don’t have anything to do with this. | 和我没有关系 |
[07:09] | – Wait! – Don’t! | -等下 -不要 |
[07:10] | – Sasha, put it away. – Who’s out there? | -萨沙 别动刀 -是谁潜伏在外 |
[07:14] | I– I don’t have anything… | 我什么都… |
[07:16] | – to do with this. – Where are our people? | -不知道 -我们的人在哪 |
[07:18] | – I don’t have anything to– – Where are our people?! | -和我无关 -我们的人在哪 |
[07:20] | Please, I don’t have anything to do with this. I– | 求你 真的和我无关 我… |
[07:29] | Why’d you bring us here? | 你为什么带我们来这里 |
[07:33] | Please, I– | 求你 我… |
[07:35] | You working with someone? | 你有同伙吗 |
[07:37] | I’m alone. I’m alone. | 只有我一个人 |
[07:40] | I was always alone. | 我一直是一个人 |
[07:40] | What about the woman in the food bank, Gabriel? | 在食品银行里的女人呢 加百利 |
[07:43] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[07:45] | “You’ll burn for this.” | “你会为此下地狱” |
[07:47] | That was for you. Why? | 是对你说的 为什么 |
[07:50] | What are you gonna burn for, Gabriel? | 你要为什么下地狱 加百利 |
[07:52] | What? What did you do? | 你到底做了些什么 |
[07:55] | What did you do?! | 你都做了什么 |
[08:03] | I lock the doors at night. | 我晚上会锁门 |
[08:04] | I always lock the doors at night. | 我晚上总是会锁门 |
[08:05] | I always lock the doors at night. | 总是会锁门 |
[08:08] | I always– | 总是… |
[08:15] | They started coming, my congregation. | 他们开始朝这儿来 我的教堂会众 |
[08:20] | Atlanta was bombed the night before and they were scared. | 亚特兰大在前一天晚上被轰炸了 他们都很害怕 |
[08:22] | They were– they were looking for a safe place, | 他们…在寻找一个容身之所 |
[08:25] | a place where they felt safe. | 能让他们有安全感 |
[08:30] | And it was so early. It was so early. | 那天天还那么早 那么早 |
[08:35] | And the doors were still locked. | 但我已经锁上了门 |
[08:41] | You see… | 这是… |
[08:46] | it was my choice. | 是我的选择 |
[08:50] | There were so many of them | 他们人太多了 |
[08:51] | and they were trying to pry the shutters | 他们试图撬开窗门 |
[08:54] | and banging on the sidings, screaming at me. | 击打着侧壁 朝我大声喊叫 |
[08:57] | And so the dead came for them. | 把行尸们都引来了 |
[09:03] | Women… | 女人 |
[09:07] | children. | 孩子 |
[09:13] | Entire families calling my name as they were torn apart, | 一家人被撕碎时都喊着我的名字 |
[09:18] | begging me for mercy. | 求我救他们 |
[09:19] | Begging me for mercy. | 求我救他们 |
[09:23] | Damning me to hell. | 咒我下地狱 |
[09:31] | I buried their bones. | 我把他们的尸骨都埋了 |
[09:33] | I buried it all. | 全都埋了 |
[09:43] | The Lord sent you here to finally punish me. | 上帝终于派你们来施予我惩罚 |
[09:54] | I’m damned. | 我罪孽深重 |
[09:57] | I was damned before. | 早就有罪了 |
[10:01] | I always lock the doors. | 我总是会锁门 |
[10:03] | I always lock the doors. | 我总是锁门 |
[10:15] | There’s something– | 有个东西… |
[10:17] | there’s someone outside lying in the grass. | 有个人躺在草丛里 |
[10:21] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[10:25] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[10:26] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[10:29] | – His leg. – Get Bob inside. We’ll take care of them. | -他的腿 -把他抬进去 行尸我们来对付 |
[10:33] | Can you help me, please? Help me. Help me. | 给我搭把手 帮帮我 |
[10:42] | Get inside! | 快进去 |
[10:44] | Go! | 快 |
[10:57] | I was in the graveyard. | 当时我在墓地 |
[10:59] | Somebody knocked me out. | 有人把我打晕 |
[11:01] | I woke up outside this place. | 等我醒来一看 那地方 |
[11:04] | It looked like a school. | 像是所学校 |
[11:08] | It was that guy, Gareth. | 葛瑞那家伙 |
[11:12] | And five other ones. | 和五个同伙 |
[11:14] | They were eating my leg right in front of me. | 正当着我的面 吃着我的腿 |
[11:18] | Like it was nothing. | 跟没事儿人一样 |
[11:21] | All proud like they had it all figured out. | 神气十足 得意洋洋 |
[11:26] | Did they have Daryl and Carol? | 达里尔和卡萝尔在他们手上吗 |
[11:31] | Gareth said they drove off. | 葛瑞说他们开车跑了 |
[11:38] | He’s in pain. Do we have anything? | 他太痛苦了 我们有没有药 |
[11:40] | I think there are pill packets in the first aid kit. | 急救箱里好像有些药包 |
[11:42] | – Yeah. – Save ’em. | -好的 -留着吧 |
[11:44] | – No. – Really. | -不 -听我的 |
[12:09] | It happened at the food bank. | 我在食品银行被咬了 |
[12:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:26] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[12:30] | There’s a sofa in my office. | 我办公室里有张沙发 |
[12:34] | I know it’s not much, but… | 虽然于事无补 但… |
[12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | I got him. | 我来抬他 |
[12:46] | Do you know the place Bob was talking about? | 你知道鲍勃说的那个地方吗 |
[12:50] | It’s an elementary school. | 是一所小学 |
[12:52] | – It’s close. – How close? | -很近 -有多近 |
[12:57] | How close, Gabriel? | 到底有多近 加百利 |
[13:03] | It’s just a 10-minute walk through the woods from here, | 从这儿步行 穿过树林10分钟就到了 |
[13:05] | due south of the graveyard. | 墓地的南面 |
[13:13] | Does he have a fever? | 他发烧了吗 |
[13:15] | He’s just warm. | 体温正常 |
[13:18] | Jim lasted almost two days before we left him. | 吉姆被咬的时候坚持了2天才走的 |
[13:23] | Time for a reality check. | 该面对现实了 |
[13:25] | We all need to leave for DC right now. | 大伙儿必须即刻启程前往华盛顿 |
[13:30] | Daryl and Carol are gonna be back. | 达里尔和卡萝尔快回来了 |
[13:32] | We’re not going anywhere without them. | 他们不在 我们不走 |
[13:34] | I respect that, | 这点我理解 |
[13:35] | but there’s a clear threat here to Eugene. | 但目前尤金的处境危险 |
[13:36] | I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier. | 我必须在事态失控前带他撤离 |
[13:39] | So if y’all won’t come, good luck to you. | 所以如果你们不走 那自求多福吧 |
[13:41] | We’ll go our separate ways. | 我们得分道扬镳了 |
[13:44] | You leaving on foot? | 你要靠脚走吗 |
[13:47] | We fixed that damn bus ourselves. | 我们自己修好了那辆该死的巴士 |
[13:50] | There are a lot more of us. | 我们的人更多 |
[13:52] | You want to keep it that way? | 如果你不想损失人手的话 |
[13:54] | You should come. | 就该一起来 |
[13:55] | Carol saved your life. We saved your life. | 卡萝尔救过你的命 我们救过你的命 |
[13:58] | Well, I am trying to save yours. | 我现在可是在试图救你一命 |
[14:01] | Save everyone’s. | 救所有人一命 |
[14:02] | We’re not going anywhere without our people. | 人不齐的情况下 我们哪里也不去 |
[14:05] | – Your people took off. – They’re coming back. | -你们的人走了 -他们会回来的 |
[14:07] | To what, picked-over bones?! | 回来干什么 收尸吗 |
[14:09] | – You’re not taking– – Do not lay hands! | -你不能开走… -别动手 |
[14:11] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 |
[14:13] | Stop! Now! | 停手 马上 |
[14:17] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[14:18] | that you’re gonna be any safer leaving right now | 你现在离开会更安全吗 |
[14:21] | in the middle of the night? | 在这大半夜的 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:27] | What about tomorrow? | 那明天怎么办 |
[14:29] | We need each other for this. | 我们要互相照应 |
[14:31] | We need each other to get to DC. | 我们要互相帮助才能到华盛顿 |
[14:34] | We can get through all of it together. | 我们能齐心协力度过所有这一切 |
[14:38] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:44] | If you stay just one more day and help, | 假如你就再多待一天帮忙 |
[14:46] | I’ll go with you to DC | 我就和你一起去华盛顿 |
[14:47] | no matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[14:52] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[14:57] | Glenn and Maggie, too. | 格伦和玛姬也一起 |
[14:59] | No. | 不行 |
[15:01] | Good luck, then. | 那只能祝你好运了 |
[15:02] | I’m not interested in breaking up what you have here. | 我对破坏你的队伍不感兴趣 |
[15:07] | Rosita, grab your gear. | 罗西塔 拿上你的装备 |
[15:09] | – Abraham– – Now. | -亚伯拉罕… -快去 |
[15:10] | Eugene, let’s go. | 尤金 我们走 |
[15:12] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[15:15] | Move it. | 动身啊 |
[15:17] | – I don’t want to. – Now. | -我不想走 -快走 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | You’re not taking the bus. | 你们不能开走巴士 |
[15:40] | Try to stop me. | 阻止我试试看啊 |
[15:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[16:00] | You stay– | 你留下来… |
[16:03] | you stay and help us, | 你留下来帮我们 |
[16:06] | and we will go with you. | 然后我们就和你一起走 |
[16:07] | – No. – It’s not your call. | -不行 -这不是你说的算 |
[16:13] | You stay, help us. | 你留下来 帮我们 |
[16:22] | Half a day. | 就半天 |
[16:26] | Come high noon, we’re taillights. | 到了中午 我们立马走人 |
[16:29] | I’m not waiting for the other damn shoe to drop. | 我们绝不会坐以待毙的 |
[16:32] | And we will leave with you. | 然后我们会和你一起走 |
[16:41] | 12 hours. | 就12个小时 |
[16:45] | Then we go. | 然后我们动身 |
[16:58] | You know, the one good thing | 我脸上被踢了一脚 |
[17:02] | about getting kicked in my face– | 导致的一个好处是 |
[17:06] | made me forget the pain in my leg. | 这让我忘了腿部的疼痛 |
[17:11] | And my side, so two good things. | 还有身侧 所以有两个好处 |
[17:17] | We’re not playing that game anymore. | 我们不要再玩那个游戏了 |
[17:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:25] | all things considered, | 鉴于现在的情况 |
[17:28] | figured you could humor me a little bit. | 我还以为你会逗逗我 |
[17:39] | Why didn’t you tell me when it happened? | 这事发生时 你为什么不告诉我 |
[17:45] | I knew | 我知道 |
[17:49] | when I told you, | 如果我告诉你 |
[17:52] | it’d become all about the end. | 重点就是结果了 |
[17:58] | And I really liked the middle. | 而我真的很喜欢这过程 |
[18:23] | They think they’re in control. | 他们以为自己掌控了一切 |
[18:26] | We’re in here and they could be anywhere. | 我们在明 他们在暗 |
[18:29] | But we know exactly where they are. | 但我们知道他们在哪里 |
[18:35] | Plan’s got stones, I’ll give you that. | 这计划挺靠谱 我承认 |
[18:38] | – Make our move before they do. – That’s right. | -赶在他们之前行动 -对 |
[18:41] | They’re not counting on us thinking straight. | 他们以为我们没法理智思考 |
[18:43] | Are we? | 我们有吗 |
[18:47] | I’m just making sure. It’s a big play. | 我只是在确认 这行动非同小可 |
[18:51] | Remember what these people are capable of. | 别忘了这些人能做出什么 |
[19:00] | Tyreese. | 泰尔西 |
[19:02] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[19:04] | You up for this? | 你同意吗 |
[19:08] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[19:12] | You should stay with Bob. | 你该陪着鲍勃 |
[19:13] | No, I want to be out there. | 不 我想出去 |
[19:16] | I want to be a part of this. | 我想参与其中 |
[19:35] | I know how it feels. | 我知道你的感受 |
[19:38] | But this right here, | 但是此时此刻 |
[19:41] | the time you could have with him, | 你能跟他共度的时光 |
[19:45] | you can’t throw that away. | 你不能就这样放弃 |
[19:48] | I wish I had it with Karen. | 真希望我跟凯伦也有最后的时光 |
[19:58] | Do you remember how you felt? | 你记得你当时的感受吗 |
[20:03] | What you wanted to do? | 你想做什么事 |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[20:12] | It made it so I couldn’t see it. | 怒火蒙蔽了我的双眼 |
[20:16] | Forgiveness. | 原谅 |
[20:19] | That’s facing it. | 这才是直面伤痛 |
[20:21] | I should forgive them? | 我该原谅他们吗 |
[20:26] | For hurting him? For trying to kill us? | 原谅他们伤害了他 想杀死我们吗 |
[20:31] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有毛病吗 |
[20:33] | You think we have a choice? | 你觉得我们有选择吗 |
[20:36] | Not all of us. | 并非我们所有人 |
[20:38] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[20:42] | When he opens his eyes, | 他睁开眼睛时 |
[20:43] | the only thing he’s gonna want to see is your face. | 想看见的是你的脸 |
[20:53] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[21:02] | If he stops breathing… | 如果他死了 |
[21:04] | – Sasha. – You put it through his temple. | -萨沙 -那就用刀刺穿他的太阳穴 |
[21:11] | That’s what Bob would want. | 这才是鲍勃想要的 |
[23:38] | Well, I guess you know we’re here. | 我猜你们知道我们来了 |
[23:44] | And we know | 而我们也知道 |
[23:47] | you’re here. | 你们在这里 |
[23:53] | And we’re armed. | 我们全副武装 |
[23:58] | So there’s really no point in hiding anymore. | 所以没必要再躲藏了 |
[24:12] | We’ve been watching you. | 我们监视你们很久了 |
[24:17] | We know who’s here. | 知道谁在这里 |
[24:22] | There’s Bob, | 有鲍勃 |
[24:26] | unless you’ve put him out of his misery already. | 除非你已经让他脱离痛苦了 |
[24:30] | And Eugene. | 还有尤金 |
[24:34] | Rosita. | 罗西塔 |
[24:37] | Martin’s good friend Tyreese. | 马丁的好朋友泰尔西 |
[24:43] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[24:50] | Judith. | 朱迪思 |
[24:55] | Rick and the rest walked out | 瑞克和其他人刚刚出去了 |
[24:58] | with a lot of your guns. | 带走了很多枪支 |
[25:09] | Listen, we don’t know where you all are, | 听着 我们不知道你们躲在哪 |
[25:10] | but this isn’t a big place. | 但这里不大 |
[25:17] | So let’s just stop this now | 所以别再玩藏猫猫了 |
[25:19] | before things get more painful than they need to be. | 免得带来不必要的痛苦 |
[25:48] | Look, you’re behind one of these two doors | 我知道你们就躲在其中一扇门后面 |
[25:49] | and we have more than enough firepower to take down both. | 我们有足够的火力把这两扇门都轰倒 |
[25:52] | Can’t imagine that’s what you all want. | 我知道你们不想这样 |
[26:01] | How about the priest? | 牧师怎么想 |
[26:08] | Father, you help us wrap this up, | 神父 你要是帮我们结束这一切 |
[26:10] | we’ll let you walk away from this. | 我们就放你走 |
[26:18] | Just open the door and you can go. | 只要开门 你就可以走了 |
[26:19] | You can take the baby with you. | 你可以把婴儿带走 |
[26:24] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[26:41] | I don’t know. Maybe we’ll keep the kid. | 谁知道呢 也许还是把孩子留下吧 |
[26:43] | I’m starting to like this girl. | 我开始喜欢这姑娘了 |
[26:50] | That’s your last chance right now to tell us you’re coming out. | 这是你们自己走出来的最后机会了 |
[26:57] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[27:03] | We’ll hit the hinges. | 轰掉门的合页 |
[27:10] | Put your guns on the floor. | 把枪放在地上 |
[27:12] | Rick, we’ll fire right into that office. So you lower your gun– | 瑞克 把枪放下 否则我们就扫射那间办公室 |
[27:26] | Put your guns on the floor and kneel. | 把枪放在地上 跪下 |
[27:31] | Do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[27:40] | Martin, there’s no choice here. | 马丁 我们没别的选择 |
[27:44] | Yeah, there is. | 不 我们有 |
[27:47] | Want to bet? | 想打个赌吗 |
[28:20] | No point in begging, right? | 没必要求饶了 对吗 |
[28:24] | No. | 没了 |
[28:28] | Still, you could have killed us when you came in. | 你一进来时就可以杀死我们 |
[28:30] | There had to be a reason for that. | 而你没有那样做 一定有原因的 |
[28:33] | We didn’t want to waste the bullets. | 我们不想浪费子弹 |
[28:41] | We used to help people. | 我们过去也帮过别人 |
[28:42] | We saved people. | 我们救过人 |
[28:47] | Things changed. They came in and– | 情况变了 有天他们来了 然后 |
[28:59] | After that… | 在那之后 |
[29:06] | I know that you’ve been out there, but I can see it. | 我知道你在外面游荡过 但我看得出来 |
[29:10] | You don’t know what it is to be hungry. | 你不知道饥饿是什么感觉 |
[29:18] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样做 |
[29:19] | We can walk away. | 我们可以离开 |
[29:22] | And we will never cross paths again. | 你再也不会见到我们了 |
[29:25] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[29:28] | But you’ll cross someone’s path. | 但是你会遇见别人 |
[29:35] | You’d do this to anyone, | 你会对任何人做出这种事 |
[29:38] | right? | 没错吧 |
[29:41] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[29:44] | I already made you a promise. | 我已经向你许诺过 |
[29:46] | No! | 不要 |
[30:40] | It could have been us. | 本来死掉的可能是我们 |
[30:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:30] | This is the Lord’s house. | 这里是上帝的殿堂 |
[31:34] | No. | 不 |
[31:36] | It’s just four walls and a roof. | 只是四面墙和一个屋顶 |
[31:47] | You’ll always be with us. | 你会一直与我们同在 |
[31:50] | Part of us. | 成为我们的一部分 |
[32:07] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[32:10] | No, don’t. | 不 不用 |
[32:13] | Let her stay. | 让她留下吧 |
[32:15] | I trust her. | 我信任她 |
[32:21] | I’m right outside. | 我就在门外 |
[32:29] | I just want to say thank you. | 我只想跟你说声谢谢 |
[32:31] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[32:34] | Before the prison, | 在来监狱之前 |
[32:36] | I didn’t know if there were any good people left. | 我认为这世上好人已绝迹 |
[32:42] | I didn’t know if anybody was left. | 我以为人类都已绝迹 |
[32:48] | You took me in. | 你接纳了我 |
[32:53] | ‘Cause you took people in. | 因为你一直在这样做 |
[32:58] | It was you, man. | 就是你 老兄 |
[33:05] | What I said yesterday, | 我昨天说的那些话 |
[33:09] | I ain’t revising it. | 并不是乱说 |
[33:13] | Even in light of current events. | 就算是基于眼下的情况 |
[33:19] | Nightmares end. | 噩梦会结束 |
[33:23] | They shouldn’t end who you are. | 并不代表你的善良一面也要随之消失 |
[33:30] | And that is just this dead man’s opinion. | 这就是我这个将死之人的观点 |
[33:42] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[33:49] | Just look at her | 看看她 |
[33:51] | and tell me the world isn’t gonna change. | 然后告诉我 这世界难道不会改变吗 |
[34:16] | You were out. | 你刚昏迷了 |
[34:20] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[34:22] | You were. | 是的 |
[34:28] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么要笑 |
[34:31] | I think I was dreaming. | 我以为我在做梦 |
[34:33] | And I think you | 在梦里 |
[34:38] | were smiling back at me in the dream. | 你也冲我笑了 |
[34:42] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[34:52] | So what is it? | 好事是什么呢 |
[34:57] | The good that comes out of this bad? | 这件坏事里面的好事 |
[35:12] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[35:19] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[36:05] | Give it here. | 给我吧 |
[36:21] | You step out. | 你出去 |
[36:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:22] | This is our route to DC. | 这是我们去华盛顿的路线 |
[37:24] | We’ll stick to it as long as we’re able. | 只要可以 我们就会照这个路线走下去 |
[37:26] | If not, well, you got our destination. | 如果出现意外 你知道我们的目的地 |
[37:31] | Once Eugene gets to the big brains left up there, | 只要尤金找到那里剩下的科研人员 |
[37:33] | things are gonna bounce back. | 一切就都会好起来 |
[37:36] | This group should be there for it. | 你们应该在那里见证 |
[37:40] | You should be there for it. | 你应该在那里见证 |
[37:42] | They will be. | 他们会的 |
[37:45] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[37:48] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[37:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:49] | 抱歉我太混蛋了 来华盛顿吧 新世界需要 瑞克·格兰姆斯 | |
[39:33] | I never asked how it was for you | 我一直没问过你 |
[39:35] | getting to Terminus. | 到终点站这一路怎么样 |
[39:48] | It killed me. | 这一路要了我的命 |
[40:08] | No, it didn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[40:35] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:49] | And now, sitting in there… | 坐在里面 |
[40:53] | Quiet. | 太静了 |
[41:02] | It isn’t just what happened last night. | 不只是因为昨晚发生的事 |
[41:07] | Saying what happened before… | 把之前发生的事 |
[41:12] | out loud… | 大声说出来 |
[41:17] | I see it all again. | 仿佛又经历了一遍 |
[41:21] | I hear them. | 我听到了他们的声音 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:25] | That won’t stop. | 这种事不会停止 |
[41:32] | But it won’t be all the time. | 但不会一直这样 |
[42:22] | Where’s Carol? | 卡萝尔呢 |
[42:28] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |