时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[01:24] | 惠伦有限责任 合伙律所 | |
[04:10] | It was just you and Beth after? | 然后就是你和贝丝两个人了吗 |
[04:11] | – Yeah. – You save her? | -是啊 -你救了她吗 |
[04:14] | She’s tough. She saved herself. | 她很坚强 她救了自己 |
[04:18] | We were out there for a while. | 我们一起流浪了一段时间 |
[04:20] | We got cornered, she got out in front of me and… | 我们被困住了 她先闯出去了 然后 |
[04:24] | I don’t know, she was gone. | 我不知道 她不见了 |
[04:26] | I came out and a car’s pulling out | 我出来时 一辆车开走了 |
[04:27] | with a white cross on the window. | 车窗上有白十字 |
[04:30] | – Just like that one? – Yep. | -就像那辆车吗 -是的 |
[04:48] | Rick’s gonna wonder where we went. | 瑞克会想知道我们去了哪里 |
[04:50] | Tank’s runnin’ low. | 油箱里快没油了 |
[04:53] | We can end this quick. Just run him off the road. | 我们能很快结束这一切 把他撞下公路就行 |
[04:57] | Nah, we’re good for a bit. | 不 远远跟着就行了 |
[04:59] | If they’re holding her somewhere, | 如果他们把她关在了某个地方 |
[05:00] | we can get it out of the driver. | 我们可以逼问司机 |
[05:02] | Yeah, but if he don’t talk, we’re back to square one. | 是啊 但如果他不肯开口 我们又回到起点了 |
[05:06] | Right now we got the advantage. | 现在我们有优势 |
[05:09] | We’ll see who they are. | 我们会搞清他们的身份 |
[05:10] | If they’re a group, see what they can do. | 如果他们是一伙人 看看他们的实力 |
[05:13] | And then we’ll do what we gotta do to get her back. | 然后我们就去尽力救她回来 |
[05:18] | They’re heading north, I-85. | 他们在往北边走 I-85公路 |
[06:12] | What the hell’s he waiting for? | 他在等什么呢 |
[06:30] | There’s two of ’em. | 有两个人 |
[06:35] | Is that a cop? | 那是警察吗 |
[06:42] | They might’ve seen us. | 他们可能看见我们了 |
[08:00] | Aw, shit! Tank’s tapped. | 该死 油箱没油了 |
[08:04] | They’d have taken the bypass and they didn’t. | 他们本可以走支路的 但他们没有 |
[08:05] | They must be holed up in the city somewhere. | 他们肯定藏身在城市的某个地方 |
[08:14] | We gotta move, find someplace to hole up till sunlight. | 我们得走了 找个地方藏起来 等到天亮 |
[08:19] | I know a place just a couple of blocks from here. | 我知道一个地方 离这里就几个街区 |
[08:21] | We can make it. | 我们能过去 |
[08:36] | – Two more. – I almost got it. | -又来了两只 -就快打开了 |
[08:42] | Come on. | 快 |
[09:56] | You used to work here or something? | 你以前在这工作过吗 |
[09:59] | Something. | 差不多吧 |
[11:06] | – What’s this place? – It’s temporary housing. | -这是哪 -临时住所 |
[11:15] | You came here? | 你来过 |
[11:18] | We didn’t stay. | 没留多久 |
[11:29] | I’ll take the top bunk. | 我睡上铺 |
[11:32] | I think that one’s more your style. | 下铺更适合你 |
[11:37] | You should sleep. I’ll take first watch. | 你睡吧 我先守夜 |
[11:41] | – This is locked up pretty tight. – I know. | -这里封锁得很严 -我知道 |
[11:46] | Then we’re good, then. | 那就很安全啊 |
[11:47] | I’ll keep first watch. I don’t mind. | 我想守夜 我不介意 |
[11:51] | Suit yourself. | 随你 |
[12:08] | You said we get to start over. | 你说我们可以重新开始 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:14] | Did you? | 你这样做了吗 |
[12:17] | I’m tryin’. | 我在努力 |
[12:31] | Why don’t you say what’s really on your mind? | 你想说什么就说吧 |
[12:36] | I don’t think we get to save people anymore. | 我觉得我们不会再继续救人了 |
[12:46] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这里 |
[12:51] | I’m tryin’. | 我在努力 |
[13:04] | When we were out by the car… | 我们在车旁边的时候 |
[13:08] | what if I didn’t show up? | 要是我没有出现呢 |
[13:11] | I still don’t know. | 我还是不知道 |
[14:27] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这样做 |
[14:31] | You don’t. | 不必 |
[15:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:42] | That car was headed downtown. | 车是往市中心去的 |
[16:45] | I say we get up in one of the tall ones, | 我们找一栋高楼 |
[16:47] | get ourselves a view, see what we see. | 登高望远 看看情况 |
[16:49] | We can stay close to the buildings and keep quiet, | 我们可以沿着建筑物潜行 |
[16:52] | but sooner or later, we’re gonna be drawing ’em. | 但迟早还是会引到行尸 |
[17:41] | All right, we can get up there. There’s a bridge. | 好 可以从那儿上去 有座桥 |
[19:26] | Some days, I don’t know what the hell to think. | 有时候 我真是已经麻木无语了 |
[20:17] | Good thing we skipped breakfast. | 幸好我们没吃早饭 |
[21:04] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么到这来了[会变成这样] |
[21:10] | We just did. | 就这么来了 |
[21:16] | You still haven’t asked me what happened. | 你还没问”发生了什么事” |
[21:19] | After I met up with Tyreese, the girls. | 我遇到泰尔西和姑娘们之后 |
[21:22] | Yeah, I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[21:25] | They ain’t here. | 她们没来 |
[21:29] | It was worse than that. | 比这还糟 |
[21:39] | The reason I said we get to start over… | 我之所以说我们要重新开始 |
[21:42] | is because we gotta. | 是因为我们必须这么做 |
[21:49] | The way it was… | 像从前一样 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:06] | You see something? | 你看到什么了 |
[22:08] | I don’t know. Hand me that rifle. | 我也不知道 把枪给我 |
[22:28] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[22:37] | It’s been there a while. | 已经在那停了一段时间了 |
[22:43] | Definitely one of ’em. | 肯定是那些人的车 |
[22:44] | It’s definitely some kind of lead. | 肯定是个线索 |
[22:52] | We should fill up. | 我们赶紧补给吧 |
[22:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:16] | I bet this cost some rich prick a lot of money. | 我猜这肯定花了某个阔佬一大笔钱 |
[23:23] | Looks like a dog sat in paint, | 就像一只狗坐在了油墨上 |
[23:25] | wiped its ass all over the place. | 在整张画里蹭屁股 |
[23:29] | Really? I kinda like it. | 真的吗 我还挺喜欢的 |
[23:34] | Stop. | 得了吧 |
[23:36] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[23:39] | You don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[23:44] | Yep, you keep tellin’ yourself that. | 是啊 继续骗自己吧 |
[24:09] | – Daryl, don’t. – Get up. | -别出来 达里尔 -站起来 |
[24:11] | Hands up, both of you. | 举起手来 你们俩 |
[24:19] | Lay down your crossbow. | 放下弩 |
[24:21] | You got some sack on you. | 你真是有种 |
[24:23] | Look, nobody has to get hurt. | 听着 我不想伤害任何人 |
[24:23] | I just need weapons, that’s it. | 我只是需要武器 就这样 |
[24:27] | So, please, lay down your crossbow. | 所以请放下弩 |
[24:39] | Back up. | 后退 |
[24:50] | Sorry about this. | 抱歉了 |
[24:53] | You look tough. | 你们看上去挺强的 |
[24:55] | You’ll be all right. | 你们会没事的 |
[25:25] | Three bullets. | 还剩三发子弹 |
[25:27] | We’re in the middle of a city. He was stealing our weapons. | 我们困在市中心 他抢了我们的武器 |
[25:33] | Did you think I was gonna kill him? | 你觉得我刚才是要杀他吗 |
[25:37] | I was aiming for his leg. | 我瞄的是他的腿 |
[25:39] | Could that have killed him? Maybe, I don’t know. | 有可能会杀了他吗 可能吧 说不准 |
[25:41] | But he was stealing our weapons. | 但是他抢了我们的武器 |
[25:42] | He’s a damn kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[25:45] | Without weapons we could die. | 没有武器我们会死 |
[25:47] | Beth could die. | 贝丝会死 |
[25:50] | We’ll find more weapons. | 我们会找到更多武器的 |
[25:53] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不想让你死 |
[25:54] | I don’t want Beth to die. | 我不想让贝丝死 |
[25:56] | I don’t want anybody at the church to die, | 我不想让教堂里的任何人死 |
[25:57] | but I can’t stand around and watch it happen either. | 但我也不能眼睁睁地看着他们死 |
[26:01] | I can’t. That’s why I left. | 我不能 所以我走了 |
[26:03] | I just had to be somewhere else. | 我只是必须去别的地方 |
[26:05] | Well, you ain’t somewhere else; you’re right here. | 你不在别的地方 你就在这里 |
[26:08] | Tryin’. | 在努力着 |
[26:13] | Look, you’re not who you were and neither am I. | 你不再是以前的你了 我也不是了 |
[26:19] | I don’t know if I believe in God anymore or heaven, | 我不知道我还相不相信上帝和天堂 |
[26:21] | but if I’m going to hell, I’m making damn sure | 但是如果我以后会下地狱 我要尽可能 |
[26:24] | I’m holding it off as long as I can. | 拖得久一点 |
[27:48] | All right, let’s get this done. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[27:50] | It’s not stable. I’m lighter. | 车不稳 我体重轻点 |
[28:35] | There’s more coming. | 越来越多了 |
[28:37] | We’re gonna have to fight through. | 我们得杀出去 |
[28:39] | Yeah, I see ’em. | 是啊 我看见它们了 |
[28:43] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[28:44] | GMH, what’s that? A hospital? | GMH 那是什么 医院吗 |
[28:46] | I don’t know. Grady Memorial, maybe? | 不知道 可能是格拉迪纪念医院吧 |
[28:47] | Grady, the white crosses– it might be where they’re holing up. | 格拉迪 白十字 可能他们就藏在那里 |
[28:58] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[29:00] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[29:22] | Anything we can use? | 有没有能利用的东西 |
[29:24] | Nothin’ but what we got. | 除了我们自己带的 再无其他 |
[29:33] | All right, | 好吧 |
[29:34] | buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[29:55] | You hold on. | 你抓牢 |
[30:16] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[30:18] | – We’re okay. – God. | -我们还活着 -上帝 |
[31:31] | Here. | 给 |
[31:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:34] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[31:47] | How bad is it? | 你伤得重吗 |
[31:49] | I’ve had worse. | 我经历过更糟的 |
[31:57] | Damn, that was stupid. | 该死 那样真愚蠢 |
[31:59] | We made good time down. | 那样下来更快 |
[32:05] | There’s only three blocks between us and Grady. | 我们和格拉迪医院之间只隔着三个街区了 |
[32:10] | We need to find a place nearby, | 我们得在附近找个地方 |
[32:13] | scope it out, see what we can see. | 观察一下那里 看看能发现什么 |
[32:18] | You really think we’re gonna find out what we need to know | 你认为只用看 我们就能搞清楚 |
[32:20] | just by watching? | 我们需要了解的事吗 |
[32:24] | It’s where we start. | 我们从观察入手 |
[32:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:55] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[33:04] | All right. | 很好 |
[33:07] | Let’s see what we see. | 我们开始观察吧 |
[33:27] | You said I ain’t like how I was before? | 你说我现在跟以前不一样了吗 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:33] | How was I? | 那我以前什么样 |
[33:37] | It’s like you were a kid. | 你以前像个孩子 |
[33:42] | Now you’re a man. | 现在长大成人了 |
[33:48] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[33:58] | Me and Sophia stayed at that shelter for a day and a half | 我和索菲亚在那个庇护所待了一天半 |
[34:03] | before I went running back to Ed. | 然后回到爱德那里 |
[34:06] | I went home, I got beat up, | 我回到家 被暴打一顿 |
[34:08] | life went on, and … | 生活继续 然后 |
[34:10] | I just kept praying for something to happen. | 我只是不停地祈祷可以发生一些事情 |
[34:15] | But I didn’t do anything. | 但我什么也没做 |
[34:19] | Not a damn thing. | 他妈什么都没做 |
[34:25] | When I was with him… | 跟他在一起的那个我 |
[34:28] | she got burned away. | 她已经死掉了 |
[34:30] | And I was happy about that. I mean, not happy, but… | 这让我感到开心 也不是开心 但就是… |
[34:34] | and at the prison | 在监狱的时候 |
[34:36] | I got to be who I always thought I should be, | 我成为了我一直认为自己应该成为的人 |
[34:41] | thought I should’ve been. | 我早该成为的人 |
[34:47] | And then she got burned away. | 但是她也死掉了 |
[34:54] | Everything now just… | 现在的一切都只是… |
[34:57] | consumes you. | 在燃烧消耗你 |
[35:08] | We ain’t ashes. | 我们又不是灰烬 |
[35:53] | Is that yours? | 是你的箭吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:19] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[36:23] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[36:25] | I’m good. You go. | 我没事 你快走 |
[36:28] | God. | 天呐 |
[36:57] | Plea– please. I had to protect myself. | 求你了 我总得保护自己啊 |
[37:00] | – Why you followin’ us? – I-I didn’t, | -你为什么跟着我们 -我没有 |
[37:01] | I swear! I thought you followed me. | 我发誓 我以为你们在跟踪我 |
[37:03] | Bullshit. | 扯蛋 |
[37:14] | Come on, man. Plea– please! | 拜托 兄弟 求你了 |
[37:19] | – Please, please. – Nah, I already helped you once. | -求你了 -不行 我已经救过你一次了 |
[37:24] | It ain’t happenin’ again. | 不可能再救你了 |
[37:35] | Have fun with Hoss over there. | 跟那个行尸好好玩吧 |
[37:36] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:38] | No. No, no, no! Please! Please! | 不不不 求你了 求你了 |
[37:40] | Please! I’m sorry, please! | 求你了 对不起 求你了 |
[37:42] | – Please! Please, please! – Daryl. Daryl. Stop. | -求你了 求你了 -达里尔 停下 |
[37:45] | – You almost died ’cause of him! – But I didn’t. | -你差点因为他死掉 -但我没死 |
[37:52] | Nah, let him be. | 不行 随他去吧 |
[37:59] | – I’m sorry. Please, I’m sorry! – Daryl! | -对不起 求你了 对不起 -达里尔 |
[39:17] | Come on, just a little more. | 加把劲 再出来点 |
[39:19] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:34] | I’m still here. | 还活着呢 |
[39:36] | I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我得走了 我得走了 |
[39:38] | They’re gonna come. They probably heard the shot. | 他们会来的 他们应该听到枪声了 |
[39:41] | If they find me… | 如果他们找到我… |
[39:42] | – Who? – Them, people at the hospital. | -谁 -他们 医院的人 |
[39:45] | Wait, wait, wait, just tell us– is there a blonde girl there? | 等等 告诉我们 那里有没有一个金发女孩 |
[39:47] | – You see a blonde girl? – Beth? | -你见过一个金发女孩吗 -贝丝 |
[39:51] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[39:54] | She helped me get out, but she’s still there. | 她帮我逃了出来 但她还在里面 |
[39:59] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[40:02] | We gotta go now. We gotta go. We gotta go. | 我们得立刻走 我们得走了 |
[40:08] | The building next door has a basement. | 隔壁的大楼有个地下室 |
[40:09] | It’s clear. We’ll be safe. | 那里没行尸 很安全 |
[40:13] | Go, I got him. | 快走 我扶他 |
[40:16] | Come on, get up. | 快点 起来 |
[40:17] | – Get up. – Okay. | -起来 -好的 |
[40:25] | No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 等等 |
[40:27] | – Let go of me! – Wait! They can help her. | -放开我 -等等 他们能救她 |
[40:28] | They’re the only ones who can. | 只有他们能救她 |
[40:29] | They have medicine, machines, a doctor. | 他们有药 仪器 医生 |
[40:33] | You go out there, you’ll have to kill them, okay? | 如果你出去 就必须杀了他们 好吗 |
[40:36] | And then she can’t get their help. Is that what you want? | 然后她就得不到救治了 你想这样吗 |
[40:42] | We can get her back. We can get Beth back. | 我们能救回她 我们能救回贝丝 |
[40:48] | What’s it gonna take? | 救她们要付出多大代价 |
[40:51] | A lot. | 很大 |
[40:53] | They got guns, | 他们有枪 |
[40:55] | people. | 有人 |
[40:59] | So do we. | 我们也有 |