时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | It was– | 还好… |
[00:25] | it was good you weren’t here for it. | 还好你当时不在 |
[00:28] | She hanging in there? | 她还好吗 |
[00:31] | No. | 不好 |
[00:50] | Are you gonna take the cross, too? | 你们要把十字架也拆了吗 |
[00:57] | If we need it. | 如果我们需要的话 |
[01:14] | He wants to go to Atlanta, but I can’t have that. | 他想去亚特兰大 但我接受不了 |
[01:18] | Then you stay. I’ll go. | 那你留下来 我去 |
[01:22] | I owe it to Carol. | 我欠卡萝尔的 |
[01:25] | We all owe Carol. | 我们都欠卡萝尔的 |
[01:28] | I owe her more. | 我欠她的更多 |
[01:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:06] | We’ll be back soon. | 我们很快就会回来 |
[02:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:32] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[04:36] | You know I’ve been there. | 你知道我经历过这种事 |
[04:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:45] | Bob, he would have wanted– | 鲍勃 他会希望… |
[04:47] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[04:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:55] | Please, don’t. | 求你别说了 |
[05:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:27] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:29] | I’m just checking on her. | 我只是来检查她 |
[06:10] | They got no clue we’re here. | 它们不知道我们在这里 |
[06:12] | That’s great news for GREATM. | 这对GREATM是个好消息 |
[06:15] | In less great news for GREATM, | GREATM的一个坏消息是 |
[06:17] | we just scraped the bottom of the water barrel. | 我们分完了最后一点水 |
[06:20] | What is– what’s GREATM? | GREATM是什么 |
[06:22] | Us. Group name. Solidarity. | 我们 小组名字 团结 |
[06:25] | Band of brothers. | 兄弟连 |
[06:27] | GREATM. | GREATM[每个人名的首字母] |
[06:30] | Thinking about getting a tattoo on my knuckles. | 我打算在我的指关节弄个纹身 |
[06:36] | Sorry, I’m just trying to think of something else, you know? | 抱歉 我只是想分分心 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:43] | Anything? | 他醒了吗 |
[06:45] | No. | 没有 |
[06:49] | Should we get him to the church? | 我们该送他去教堂吗 |
[06:52] | Moving him could make him worse. | 移动他可能让他情况更糟 |
[06:54] | What will make him better? | 什么会让他好转 |
[06:56] | Waking up. | 醒来 |
[06:58] | If he doesn’t… | 如果他没有… |
[07:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:08] | You haven’t had anything to drink all day. | 你一整天都没喝水 |
[07:12] | Take the bottle. | 拿着瓶子 |
[07:16] | Seriously, my six-year-old nephew didn’t pull this shit. | 说真的 我六岁的侄子都不这样做 |
[07:21] | Don’t do this, Abraham. | 别这样 亚伯拉罕 |
[07:25] | – Look at me! – Don’t. | -看着我 -别惹我 |
[07:26] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[07:39] | Sit down or I’ll put you down. | 坐下 不然我崩了你 |
[08:09] | Well, what’s next on the agenda? | 那么 接下来该做什么 |
[08:11] | At sundown we fire a shot into the air. | 日落时分 我们朝天空开一枪 |
[08:14] | Get two of them out on patrol. | 引两个人出来巡逻 |
[08:16] | Then once it’s dark enough | 等天黑了 |
[08:17] | that the rooftop spotter won’t see us, we go. | 房顶上的人看不见我们时 就行动 |
[08:20] | We cut the locks on one of the stairways, | 把一侧楼梯的锁破坏掉 |
[08:22] | take it to the fifth floor. | 上到五楼 |
[08:23] | I open the door, Daryl takes the guard out. | 我开门 达里尔干掉守卫 |
[08:26] | How? | 怎么干掉 |
[08:28] | He slits his throat. | 一刀封喉 |
[08:31] | This is all about us doing this quiet, keeping the upper hand. | 这次行动必须安静 占据优势 |
[08:35] | They’re not expecting us. | 他们不知道我们会来 |
[08:37] | From there, we fan out. Knives and silenced weapons. | 上楼后分开行动 使用刀具和消音武器 |
[08:40] | We need to be fast. | 速度一定要快 |
[08:44] | Tyreese, Sasha, take them. | 泰尔西 萨莎 干掉他们 |
[08:46] | Daryl, you take care of whoever is in the kitchen. | 达里尔 厨房里的人交给你 |
[08:51] | I got Dawn. | 道恩交给我 |
[08:52] | If they’re smart, the rest of them will give up. | 如果他们识相 剩下的人就会投降 |
[08:55] | Then it’ll be five on three. | 那就是5对3了 |
[08:57] | Six on three once we get a weapon to Beth. | 给贝丝一把武器 就是6对3了 |
[08:59] | 12 on three. The wards will help. | 是12对3 病人们会帮我们 |
[09:04] | That’s best case. What’s worst case? | 这是最好的打算 那最差的呢 |
[09:10] | All it takes is one of those cops | 如果有一个警察 |
[09:12] | going down the hall at the wrong time. | 在错误的时间下了楼 |
[09:15] | Then it’s not quiet. All hands on deck. | 那就没法安静了 全员火并 |
[09:18] | We’re talking about a lot of bullets flying around. | 就得真枪实弹硬来了 |
[09:21] | – If that’s what it takes. – It’s not. | -也只能硬来了 -不见得 |
[09:23] | If we get a couple of her cops | 如果我们能在外面 |
[09:25] | alive out here, we do an even trade. | 活捉她的手下 就可以跟他们换人 |
[09:30] | Theirs for ours. Everybody goes home. | 他们的人换我们的人 大家各回各家 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[09:35] | And it might work. | 那招说不定管用 |
[09:38] | This will work. | 但是这招一定管用 |
[09:44] | Nah, that’ll work, too. | 不 那招也管用 |
[09:48] | You say this Dawn, she’s just trying to keep it together, right? | 你不是说道恩只是想让一切正常运转吗 |
[09:51] | Trying and doing are two different things. | 理想和现实是两码事 |
[09:54] | You take two of her cops away, | 抓走她的两名警察 |
[09:56] | what choices does she have? | 她还能有什么能耐 |
[09:59] | Everybody goes home. | 大家都会各回各家 |
[10:01] | Like he says. | 就像他说的 |
[10:22] | Pick one. | 选一个 |
[10:24] | You need to learn how to defend yourself. | 你要学会自卫 |
[10:28] | We can teach you. | 我们可以教你 |
[10:34] | Defend myself? | 自卫 |
[10:37] | They said they’d go. | 他们都说会离开了 |
[10:40] | They were liars and murderers. | 他们是骗子 杀人凶手 |
[10:42] | – Just like us. – We protected ourselves. | -我们也是 -我们那是自保 |
[10:45] | They wanted us dead. | 他们想杀我们 |
[10:50] | You’re lucky your church has lasted this long. | 你的教堂能撑这么久是运气好 |
[10:55] | You can’t stay in one place anymore. | 如今你不能在一个地方久留 |
[10:58] | Not for too long. | 不能待太久 |
[11:01] | And once you’re out there, | 一旦你离开这里 |
[11:04] | you’re gonna find trouble you can’t hide from. | 就会遇到无可避免的麻烦 |
[11:07] | You need to know how to fight. | 你必须学会如何战斗 |
[11:21] | Good choice. | 不错的选择 |
[11:22] | But you’re not holding it right. | 但握法不对 |
[11:24] | You’ve got to be able to drive it down | 你必须能捅下去 |
[11:27] | ’cause sometimes their skulls | 因为有时候它们的头骨 |
[11:28] | aren’t as soft and you need to be able– | 有点硬 你必须能… |
[11:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:36] | No. | 不行 |
[11:39] | I need to lie down. | 我得躺一会儿 |
[11:49] | That’s your plan, huh? | 这就是你的计划 |
[11:50] | Look, we are doing everything we can. | 听着 我们已经尽力了 |
[11:52] | Licari is out in the sedan right now. | 莉卡瑞现在还在开着车找 |
[11:54] | If there is a sign of Noah, we are going to find him. | 如果有诺亚的踪迹 我们会找到他的 |
[11:56] | You just told me that your plan was counting on him screwing up. | 你刚说过 你的计划是指望着他自己遇险 |
[12:02] | That’s some active police work right there. | 身为警察 你办事还真是靠谱 |
[12:08] | Was there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[12:11] | Yes, actually, there was. | 是的 还真有 |
[12:14] | The patient in exam room two, | 在二号诊室的病人 |
[12:17] | she was half dead when I brought her in. | 我把她带回来的时候 她已经半死了 |
[12:19] | She’s not looking so good. | 她的情况不太乐观 |
[12:23] | This ain’t Pin the Tail On the Donkey. | 这不是竹篮打水的游戏 |
[12:24] | Are we really gonna keep wasting valuable resources on this lady? | 我们真要在这个女人身上浪费资源吗 |
[12:28] | How much electricity does your DVD take? | 你的DVD要用多少电 |
[12:31] | – Excuse me? – We have very limited resources here. | -你说什么 -我们的资源很有限 |
[12:35] | You charge it every day. | 而你每天都给它充电 |
[12:36] | – Are you kidding me? – Beth. | -你开玩笑吗 -贝丝 |
[12:39] | – That woman has been here one day. – Beth. | -那个女人才来这里一天 -贝丝 |
[12:43] | What good is this place if it doesn’t try to save people? | 如果这地方连救人也做不到 它还有什么好呢 |
[12:45] | Turn off the machines. | 关闭设备 |
[12:49] | Tell Edwards to take the patient off of his rounds. | 告诉爱德华兹不用再检查那个病人了 |
[12:51] | If she pulls through on her own, then fine. | 如果她自己挺过来了 很好 |
[12:53] | But you’re right. She’s not worth the effort. | 但是你说得对 她不值得再付出资源了 |
[13:07] | You just killed that woman. | 是你害死了那个女人 |
[13:11] | Who do you think I have to side with? | 你以为我敢站在你一边吗 |
[13:13] | Tell him. Tell him you changed your mind. | 跟他说 你改变主意了 |
[13:16] | You don’t know how fragile this thing is. | 你不知道我的统治有多脆弱 |
[13:19] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[13:24] | So you’ll just have to do it. | 所以必须由你来做 |
[13:29] | You’re gonna save that woman’s life. | 你去救那个女人 |
[13:34] | This is to the drug locker. | 这是药物储藏室的钥匙 |
[13:37] | I don’t even trust Edwards with this. | 我都不放心交给爱德华兹 |
[13:38] | So take it. | 你拿好 |
[13:40] | It’s Shepherd. I’m on roof detail. | 我是夏普德 我在屋顶站岗 |
[13:42] | Just heard a gunshot maybe a mile north-northeast. | 北东北方向一英里处传来了枪声 |
[13:45] | Grab Lamson, take a car and track it down. | 叫上拉姆森 开辆车去看看 |
[13:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[13:52] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[13:54] | I thought you were weak. | 我之前以为你很弱 |
[13:59] | You’ve proved me wrong. | 但你用实际行动证明了我是错的 |
[14:04] | We need more water. | 我们需要更多的水 |
[14:05] | There’s a creek up the road | 路前面的西南方有条小溪 |
[14:07] | a few miles southwest of here. | 离这里只有几英里 |
[14:11] | Y’all go. I’ll stay here. | 你们都去吧 我留在这里 |
[14:14] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[14:15] | I am. | 是的 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | Just stay here, guys. Don’t get up. | 待着别动 伙计们 别起来 |
[14:52] | There is nothing for you in Washington. | 华盛顿没什么可给你们的 |
[14:56] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[14:58] | It’s not not not not funny. | 也不是一点都不好笑 |
[15:00] | Hey, I get that we’re all dealing with things in different ways– | 我知道我们都有自己的应对方法… |
[15:02] | Listen, I don’t know what to do without DC anymore, | 听着 华盛顿泡汤了 我不知该怎么办 |
[15:07] | but I’m not dealing with it. I’m over it. | 但我并没有应对什么 我已经走出来了 |
[15:09] | I just want him to be okay. | 我只是希望他一切安好 |
[15:11] | Eugene wasn’t strong. | 尤金不够强壮 |
[15:14] | He isn’t fast. He doesn’t know how to use a weapon. | 速度不够快 连武器都不会用 |
[15:17] | The truth hurts, but he’s useless. | 真相是残酷的 但他确实是个没用的人 |
[15:19] | He had one skill that kept him living. | 他拥有一项得以保命的能力 |
[15:21] | Are we supposed to be mad at him ’cause he used it? | 因为他加以利用 我们就该生他的气吗 |
[15:27] | Damn right. | 太他妈对了 |
[16:53] | Get over yourself. | 你够了 |
[16:56] | You’re not the only one who lost something today. | 今天不只你一个人失去了重要的东西 |
[17:02] | It’s never gonna get any better than this. | 一切不可能变得比现在更好了 |
[17:23] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[17:25] | Can I? | 我可以进去吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[17:39] | The woman in exam room two, | 在二号诊室的那个女人 |
[17:40] | what medicine would you give her? | 你会给她用什么药 |
[17:43] | Dawn called it. | 道恩下令停止治疗了 |
[17:44] | I know, but if you could, what would you give her? | 我知道 但如果可以 你会用什么药 |
[17:47] | She was in a car accident. She suffered internal injuries. | 她遭遇了车祸 受了内伤 |
[17:51] | It’s just a guessing game. | 我只能大概猜猜 |
[17:52] | So guess. | 那就猜吧 |
[17:55] | You have the key. | 你有钥匙 |
[17:59] | Did you take it or did she give it to you? | 是你偷来的 还是她给你的 |
[18:02] | Because if she gave it to you, she did not do it | 如果钥匙是她给你的 |
[18:03] | – out of the kindness of her heart. -Don’t. | -她绝对没安好心 -别说了 |
[18:06] | Just tell me what medicine. | 告诉我用什么药就好 |
[18:07] | I was trying to save my life. | 我那样做是想保命 |
[18:12] | I’m still wondering if I did. | 我依然不知道是否保住了 |
[18:18] | Epinephrine drip, five milligrams. | 肾上腺素滴注 五毫克 |
[18:22] | She won’t wake up right away, | 她不会马上醒来 |
[18:24] | but it’ll ease her blood pressure | 但是这会缓解她的血压 |
[18:26] | so she’ll have a shot. | 这样她就有生存的机会 |
[18:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:49] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[18:51] | You think it’s any clearer upstream? | 你觉得上游的水会清澈一些吗 |
[18:57] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[19:00] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[19:03] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[19:09] | So, you just built a water filter in about two minutes, huh? | 你在两分钟内就做好了一个滤水器啊 |
[19:12] | Eugene taught me. | 尤金教我的 |
[19:14] | Takes a while, but it’ll be clear. | 这需要一些时间 但水会清澈的 |
[19:16] | Then we can boil it. | 然后我们可以烧水 |
[19:19] | Were you with Abraham before it all happened? | 灾变之前 你和亚伯拉罕在一起吗 |
[19:22] | No. | 没有 |
[19:24] | No, I was with other people just trying to make it. | 没有 我跟别人在一起 努力生存下去 |
[19:31] | How’d you wind up together? | 你们怎么到一起的 |
[19:35] | We crossed paths in Dallas. | 我们在达拉斯遇上了 |
[19:38] | Me and my group, we were fighting off some dead ones | 我和我的团队在击退行尸 |
[19:41] | and he jumped in from out of nowhere | 他开着大卡车 不知道从哪里 |
[19:42] | with that big truck. | 冒了出来 |
[19:44] | Rest in peace. | 愿那辆卡车安息 |
[19:47] | He had Eugene in the cab. | 尤金在驾驶室里 |
[19:48] | And afterwards, he told me that he was trying to save the world. | 之后 他告诉我 他在拯救世界 |
[19:53] | And that he saw what I could do. | 他看到了我的能力 |
[19:56] | And he wanted my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[20:01] | He was the first person to ask me for that | 自从灾变之后 他是第一个 |
[20:03] | since this all started. | 寻求我帮助的人 |
[20:10] | Maybe he was lying, too. | 也许他也在撒谎 |
[20:23] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[20:26] | Those ripples. | 那些波纹 |
[20:29] | Those are fish. | 是鱼 |
[20:32] | Okay, how? | 好吧 怎么做 |
[20:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:37] | Shots were from over there. | 枪声是从那边传出的 |
[20:39] | I swear to God I heard it. | 我对天发誓我听到了 |
[20:44] | There. There! | 那边 那边 |
[20:53] | – Put it down, Noah. – Put the gun down. | -放下 诺亚 -放下枪 |
[21:00] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[21:01] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[21:11] | You let me know if it’s too tight, okay? | 觉得太紧了就告诉我 好吗 |
[21:13] | I thought you were smart, Noah. | 我还以为你很聪明 诺亚 |
[21:14] | You think we wouldn’t hear you? | 你觉得我们听不到吗 |
[21:20] | Where are those rotters you were shooting at? | 你射击的行尸呢 |
[21:23] | Hands. | 举起手来 |
[21:25] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[21:26] | Whatever this is, | 不管你们要干什么 |
[21:28] | we can help. | 我们都可以帮忙的 |
[21:30] | You do what we say, we don’t hurt you. | 按我们说的做 我们就不伤害你们 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:41] | Good. Now turn around. | 很好 现在转过身去 |
[21:44] | Put your guns on the floor and kneel. | 把枪放在地上 然后跪下 |
[21:59] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:03] | There’s water if you need some and food. | 假如你们需要的话 这儿有水和食物 |
[22:09] | Mind if I ask you something? | 介意我问你一件事吗 |
[22:16] | The way you talk… | 你说话的方式… |
[22:19] | the way you carry yourself… | 你举手投足之间… |
[22:24] | were you a cop? | 你之前是警察吗 |
[22:29] | Believe it or not, I was, too. | 信不信由你 我以前也是 |
[22:32] | That’s Lamson. | 那是拉姆森 |
[22:34] | He’ll be down for this. | 他会支持我们的 |
[22:36] | He’s one of the good ones. | 他是个好人 |
[23:37] | Two, on me. | 两个 我来 |
[25:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | You win, asshole. | 你赢了 混蛋 |
[25:27] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[25:29] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[25:36] | Rick, | 瑞克 |
[25:38] | three is better than two. | 三个人总比两个好 |
[26:03] | Your friend, what’s his name? | 你们的朋友 他叫什么 |
[26:06] | I need to talk to him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[26:07] | Your plan is going to get me and my friends killed. | 你们的计划会害死我和我朋友的 |
[26:09] | We’re gonna make it work. | 我们会成功的 |
[26:10] | It would work if you had different cops to trade. | 前提是你得有别的警察来交换 |
[26:14] | Dawn’s running Grady into the ground. | 道恩把格拉迪医院管得一团糟 |
[26:17] | A bunch of us want her out and she knows it. | 我们中有一些人想让她下台 她自己也清楚 |
[26:19] | Pretty sure she knows we want Lamson to replace her, too. | 我很确定她也知道我们想让拉姆森来取代她 |
[26:21] | Dawn doesn’t know that. | 道恩不知道这个 |
[26:23] | She might. | 她可能知道 |
[26:25] | And she’s smart. | 而且她很聪明 |
[26:27] | So there’s a good chance you can’t make this deal work | 所以你们的交易很可能失败 |
[26:30] | and that’ll leave us all dead. | 这会让我们全部送命 |
[26:32] | But if you let us go, | 但假如你让我们走的话 |
[26:34] | we’ll take care of Dawn ourselves | 我们会自己解决了道恩 |
[26:37] | and then we’ll let your friends go and this is over. | 然后我们会放走你的朋友们 这事就结了 |
[26:41] | No, we’re not gonna do that. | 不 我们不会这么做的 |
[26:45] | – Do you want to die? – No. | -你想死吗 -不想 |
[26:49] | I just need you to shut up right now. | 我只是需要你马上闭嘴 |
[26:57] | You can make this work. | 你们可以成功的 |
[27:00] | But you’ve got to be able to talk to her. | 但是你们得先和她通上话 |
[27:02] | Noah told us all about her. | 诺亚告诉了我们关于她的一切 |
[27:04] | I’ve known her for eight years, ma’am. | 我认识她八年了 女士 |
[27:07] | I know this woman. | 我了解这个女人 |
[27:10] | And my only interest is peaceful resolution, | 我只想和平解决此事 |
[27:14] | not dying, | 活下去 |
[27:16] | and sleeping in my bed tonight. | 今晚睡在我自己的床上 |
[27:19] | So, please, | 所以 求你们了 |
[27:22] | let me help you. | 让我帮你们吧 |
[27:25] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[27:30] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 来 |
[27:33] | You’re gonna want to hear this. | 你会想听听这个的 |
[28:03] | Rosita. | 罗西塔 |
[28:11] | Hey, how are we doing over there, Tara? | 你那边怎么样 塔拉 |
[28:18] | Pretty damn good. How about you? | 很不错 你们呢 |
[28:24] | A screwdriver. Phillips head. | 一个十字螺丝刀 |
[28:28] | Almost. | 快了 |
[28:30] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[28:33] | Now. | 就现在 |
[28:34] | – Hell, yes. – It worked. | -太棒了 -管用了 |
[28:37] | Nice. | 不错 |
[28:39] | You know how to clean these things? | 你知道怎么洗吗 |
[28:41] | I know how to clean these things. | 我知道 |
[28:42] | Good, we’re gonna need that. | 太好了 我们需要这项能力 |
[28:47] | Wherever we all wind up. You in? | 无论我们最后去哪里 你加入吗 |
[28:56] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[28:59] | – Good. – Guys. | -太好了 -伙计们 |
[29:02] | You will never believe what’s in this bag. | 包里的东西肯定会让你们大吃一惊 |
[29:07] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[29:09] | You, uh… | 你… |
[29:12] | you said you weren’t feeling good. | 你刚才说自己不舒服 |
[29:14] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah, I was just resting. | 没事 我只是休息一下 |
[29:23] | I know all this is new to you. | 我知道你没经历过这种事 |
[29:28] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[29:33] | I just wanted to tell you, | 我只想告诉你 |
[29:36] | for you to know… | 想让你知道 |
[29:40] | the things that we do… | 我们做的事 |
[29:45] | they’re worth it. | 值得去做 |
[29:45] | I already took the machete. What more do you want from me? | 我已经拿了砍刀 你还想让我怎么样 |
[29:48] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不是想让你怎样 |
[29:52] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[29:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:56] | Here you go. Come on. | 我们来了 快来 |
[30:58] | – I can’t– I can’t– – You all right? | -我喘不了… -没事吧 |
[31:00] | – I can’t breathe. – Get Edwards now. | -我喘不上气了 -快去叫爱德华兹 |
[31:01] | – You, get a gurney. – I got it. | -你去取张轮床 -好的 |
[31:03] | It’s okay. Look at me. | 没事 看着我 |
[31:05] | – Look at me. – Take it easy. | -看着我 -放松 |
[31:06] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[31:12] | All right. Easy, easy. | 好了 放松 放松 |
[31:14] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[31:19] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:22] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:26] | I– I’m okay. | 我没事了 |
[31:29] | I don’t know what that was. Thank you. | 我也不知道怎么回事 谢谢你们 |
[32:14] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[32:20] | It’s Beth. | 我是贝丝 |
[32:27] | I just wanted you to know that I was here. | 我只是想告诉你我在这里 |
[33:10] | I’m gonna say it and you’re gonna listen. | 我要说出来 你好好听着 |
[33:13] | And then, when you’re ready, you let me help you. | 等你准备好了 就让我帮你 |
[33:18] | You got to say good-bye. | 你跟他道别过了 |
[33:22] | He saw it. He felt it. | 他看到了 也感受到了 |
[33:25] | And you hold onto whatever you want to, | 你现在想纠结哪点都行 |
[33:27] | but I think you should hold onto that. | 但我觉得你应该铭记这点 |
[33:35] | I should have been able to do it myself. | 我本应该自己下手的 |
[33:39] | You could’ve. | 你是可以 |
[33:41] | But you let yourself feel it. | 但你让自己去感受了 |
[33:44] | Kept your eyes open. | 睁开眼睛直面了一切 |
[33:46] | You let me help you. | 你让我帮你了 |
[35:15] | She’ll tell you she won’t make a deal. | 她会说她不做交易 |
[35:18] | She’ll tell you she won’t compromise. | 她会说她绝不妥协 |
[35:21] | But she will. | 但她会的 |
[35:23] | She always does. | 她总是妥协 |
[35:26] | Just– just know who you’re talking to. | 总之 知己知彼 |
[35:33] | Probably heading out in the next 10 minutes or so. | 我们大概十分钟后出发 |
[35:35] | Anything you need before we leave? | 我们走之前你需要什么吗 |
[35:39] | Actually, water would be great. | 给我点水就好了 |
[35:43] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[35:46] | Thanks, Sergeant Lamson. | 谢谢 拉姆森警官 |
[35:48] | My name’s Bob. | 我叫鲍勃 |
[35:52] | You’re still a cop. | 你依然是个警察 |
[35:55] | No. | 不是 |
[35:58] | No, the real ones are all gone. | 不 真的警察都死了 |
[37:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:17] | I’m– I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[37:19] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[37:23] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:25] | The parking lot, | 停车场里 |
[37:26] | when you were bringing us back up here I– I saw a rotter. | 你带我们回这儿的时候 我看见一只行尸 |
[37:32] | I saw one of the rotters and I knew him. | 我看到其中一只行尸 我认识他 |
[37:48] | His name was Tyler. | 他叫泰勒 |
[37:50] | I met him at Grady. | 我在格拉迪见过他 |
[37:53] | We were both sent there when shit started going down. | 我们都是在灾变后被派到那里的 |
[37:58] | It took two whole days to evacuate everyone. | 整整两天才疏散完所有人 |
[38:00] | Didn’t sleep. We didn’t eat. | 没有睡觉 没有吃饭 |
[38:03] | But still, it was the two best days of my life. | 但那依然是我这辈子最美好的两天 |
[38:10] | I was supposed to drive | 我本该开车 |
[38:12] | the last van of survivors to the zone | 把最后一车幸存者载到安全区 |
[38:15] | and Dawn pulled me off. | 道恩没让我去 |
[38:18] | She wanted someone she could really trust | 她想要她真正信任的人开车 |
[38:19] | and she put Tyler on it instead. | 于是她派了泰勒去 |
[38:23] | These– these people were gonna all be evacuated. | 那些人都将疏散 |
[38:26] | I was really pissed. | 我很生气 |
[38:29] | I saw him out there. | 我刚在外面看到了他 |
[38:33] | Stuck out there, melted to the asphalt. | 浑身溶化 黏在柏油路上 |
[38:38] | And all I could think was, | 而我能想到的只是 |
[38:40] | “That would have been me. | “那本该是我 |
[38:44] | It would have been me. He saved my life.” | 那本该是我 他救了我的命” |
[38:46] | He’s been out there the whole time. | 这么久以来 他一直在那里 |
[38:48] | Like he’s a part of the street. | 变成了街道的一部分 |
[38:50] | Some screwed up, endless joke. | 就像某种荒谬的 永无止境的笑话 |
[38:56] | And there’s nothing I can do about it. | 而我对此无能为力 |
[39:00] | So let me help you. | 那就让我帮你吧 |
[39:06] | Do you remember where he was? | 你还记得他在哪里吗 |
[39:09] | Yeah, I– I can take you right to him. | 记得 我可以带你去找他 |
[39:12] | We’re not going out there, but I’m a good shot. | 我们不出去了 但我枪法不错 |
[39:17] | Show me. | 告诉我在哪里 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:26] | South side of the building. | 大楼南面 |
[39:28] | You can see him from in there. | 在那里能看到他 |
[39:53] | You’re thirsty. | 你渴了 |
[39:55] | Don’t say you’re not. | 别说自己不渴 |
[40:07] | Did you want me to shoot you? | 你刚才想让我开枪杀了你吗 |
[40:12] | I thought I did. | 我以为我想 |
[40:18] | But I didn’t. | 但我不想 |
[40:31] | Hell– hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:34] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[40:41] | Stay right there. Don’t try to move. | 待在原地 不要动 |
[40:44] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[40:53] | You know, the more I think about it, | 你知道吗 我又想了想 |
[40:55] | maybe it wasn’t completely | 也许那并不是完全 |
[40:58] | not not not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[41:06] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:09] | Don’t even look at it. | 别看了 |
[41:39] | You see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[41:43] | About 20 yards right of the sedan. | 大概在轿车右边20码处 |
[41:49] | There’s a half wall. | 那里有半面墙 |
[41:54] | He’s leaning against it. | 他就靠在上面 |
[42:01] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[42:05] | Are you sure that’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |