时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:29] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[03:32] | It’s been a day and a half. | 已经过了一天半了 |
[03:36] | They didn’t find any either. | 他们也什么都没找到 |
[03:40] | – How do you know? – I know. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[03:49] | How much longer we got? | 我们还有多远[还能撑多久] |
[03:53] | 60 miles. | 60英里 |
[03:57] | I wasn’t talking about that. | 我问的不是这个 |
[04:49] | We’re out, just like the other one. | 没油了 跟之前那辆一样 |
[04:52] | So we walk. | 那我们就走吧 |
[05:21] | We’re not at our strongest. | 我们状态不佳 |
[05:24] | We’ll get ’em when it’s best. | 等安顿好了再去干掉它们 |
[05:27] | High ground, something like that. | 找个高地之类的 |
[05:31] | They’re not going anywhere. | 它们哪里都会不去 |
[05:37] | It’s been three weeks since Atlanta. | 离开亚特兰大已经三周了 |
[05:41] | I know you lost something back there. | 我知道你在那里失去了某些东西 |
[05:49] | She’s hungry. | 她饿了 |
[05:52] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[05:55] | She’s going to be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[05:59] | We need to find water, food. | 我们得找到水 食物 |
[06:04] | We’ll hit something in the road. | 我们在路上会有所发现的 |
[06:09] | It’s gonna rain sooner or later. | 迟早会下雨 |
[06:12] | I’m gonna head out. | 我去转一圈 |
[06:15] | See what I can find. | 看看能找到什么 |
[06:17] | Hey, don’t be too long. | 别去太久 |
[06:20] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[06:21] | I got it. | 我自己就行 |
[06:24] | You gonna stop me? | 你要阻止我吗 |
[06:31] | Found this when we were looking for water. | 找水时我找到了这个 |
[06:34] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:36] | I think it used to play music. | 我觉得这东西以前可以放音乐 |
[06:39] | It’s broken. | 现在坏了 |
[06:43] | Thanks, Carl. | 谢谢 卡尔 |
[06:45] | I thought you might like it. | 我觉得你也许会喜欢 |
[06:58] | I used to joke these things were leftovers | 我以前开玩笑说这些东西是苦行者时代 |
[07:00] | from the days of hair shirts. | 遗留下来的粗毛衬衣 |
[07:03] | The church actually made… | 教堂实际上… |
[07:07] | shirts out of hair. | 用粗毛做过衬衣 |
[07:11] | So if you wore it, you could atone | 如果你穿上 就能靠受苦 |
[07:13] | just a little for your sins. | 赎一点罪 |
[07:16] | I know what a hair shirt is. | 我知道粗毛衬衣是什么 |
[07:19] | My daddy was religious. | 我爸爸信教 |
[07:22] | I used to be. | 我以前也信 |
[07:28] | If you ever want to talk | 如果你想聊聊 |
[07:30] | about your father | 你父亲的事 |
[07:33] | or about Beth… | 或者贝丝的事… |
[07:34] | Please, stop. | 请你住嘴 |
[07:39] | Whenever you’re ready, I’m here. | 如果你准备好了 我洗耳恭听 |
[07:41] | You never even met them. | 你都没见过他们 |
[07:46] | – I know you’re in pain. – You don’t know shit. | -我知道你很痛苦 -你知道个屁 |
[07:50] | You had a job. | 你是个牧师 |
[07:52] | You were there to save your flock, right? | 你本该拯救你的信众 对吧 |
[07:54] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[07:58] | You hid. | 你躲起来了 |
[08:02] | Don’t act like that didn’t happen. | 别装作这一切没有发生过 |
[08:34] | We can take ’em. | 我们可以干掉它们 |
[08:39] | Rick’s right. | 瑞克说的没错 |
[08:41] | We barely have anything left. | 我们的气力所剩无几 |
[08:43] | No use in spending it all now. | 没必要现在用尽 |
[08:48] | I can take ’em. | 我可以干掉它们 |
[08:51] | Your brother was pissed, too, | 你哥哥当时也很愤怒 |
[08:55] | after what he lost. | 在他失去了爱人之后 |
[08:59] | – It made him stupid. – We are not the same. | -这让他变得愚蠢 -我俩不一样 |
[09:04] | We never were. | 我们从来都不一样 |
[09:06] | But it’s still the same. | 但还是一样的 |
[09:11] | It just is. | 就是一样的 |
[09:33] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[09:35] | No, it’s too dry. | 没有 太干了 |
[09:37] | There ain’t nothing here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[09:39] | Maybe we should start back. | 也许我们应该往回走了 |
[09:41] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[09:44] | I think she saved my life. | 我觉得她救了我一命 |
[09:50] | She saved your life, too, right? | 她也救了你一命 不是吗 |
[10:05] | It was hers. | 这是她的遗物 |
[10:17] | We’re not dead. | 我们没有死 |
[10:21] | That’s what you said. | 这是你说的 |
[10:27] | You’re not dead. | 你没有死 |
[10:32] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[10:34] | We’re different. I can’t let myself– | 我跟你不一样 我不能让自己… |
[10:39] | But you… | 但是你… |
[10:43] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[10:47] | You have to let yourself feel it. | 你必须要直面你的感受 |
[11:05] | You will. | 你会的 |
[12:28] | Sasha. | 萨沙 |
[12:33] | Stay in line. Flank her. | 保持队形 从侧面掩护她 |
[12:36] | Keep it controlled. | 控制住局势 |
[12:38] | Plan just got dicked. | 计划被搅乱了 |
[12:44] | Stop. Just get out of here. | 住手 离开这里 |
[13:10] | I told you to stop. | 我说了让你住手 |
[13:48] | Dad, | 爸爸 |
[13:50] | look. | 看 |
[14:00] | I’m gonna head into the woods, | 我去林子里 |
[14:03] | circle back. | 绕一圈看看 |
[14:04] | – May I come with? – No. | -我能跟你一起去吗 -不行 |
[14:06] | No, just me. | 我自己去 |
[16:07] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[16:12] | There’s one– | 里面有… |
[16:14] | there’s one in there. | 里面有只行尸 |
[16:17] | And I shut it and it’s still in there. | 我关上了 它还在里面 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:22] | So all we found was booze? | 我们找到的只有酒吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:28] | It’s not gonna help. | 喝酒没用的 |
[18:30] | He knows that. | 他知道的 |
[18:32] | It’s gonna make it worse. | 只会让事情变得更糟 |
[18:33] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[18:35] | He’s a grown man. | 他是个成年人了 |
[18:37] | And I truly do not know if things can get worse. | 我真心不觉得事情还能变得更糟 |
[18:44] | They can. | 能的 |
[20:06] | Your brother… | 你哥哥 |
[20:10] | he tried to help me. | 他想帮我 |
[20:15] | I don’t know if I’m gonna make it. | 我不知道自己能不能活下去 |
[20:19] | Then you won’t. | 那你就活不下去 |
[20:29] | Don’t think. | 别想了 |
[20:31] | Just eat. | 吃东西吧 |
[21:32] | – Maggie, take a drink. – No. | -玛姬 喝点水吧 -不 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | How about you just talk to me? | 那跟我聊聊天怎么样 |
[21:47] | I never thought she was alive. | 我没想到她还活着 |
[21:51] | I just didn’t. | 我没想到 |
[21:54] | After Daddy, I don’t know | 爸爸去世后 我不知道 |
[21:57] | if I couldn’t. | 我做不到了 |
[21:59] | And after what Daryl said, | 听达里尔说过之后 |
[22:01] | I hoped she was out there, alive. | 我希望她仍在某处活着 |
[22:04] | And then finding out that she was | 然后发现她确实还活着 |
[22:07] | and then she wasn’t in the same day… | 可当天就失去了她 |
[22:13] | Seeing her like that, it… | 看到她那样 简直… |
[22:18] | made it feel like none of it was ever really there. | 让我觉得一切都那么不真实 |
[22:25] | Before… | 以前 |
[22:27] | this was just the dark part and… | 这只是我心头的阴影 |
[22:33] | I don’t know if I want to fight it anymore. | 现在我不知道自己能不能拼下去了 |
[22:37] | You do. | 你能的 |
[22:39] | You do. | 你能的 |
[22:41] | That’s who you are. | 那才是你 |
[22:44] | And maybe it’s a curse nowadays, | 也许这是当今世界的诅咒 |
[22:48] | but I don’t think so. | 但我不这么想 |
[22:51] | We fought to be here. | 我们一路拼到现在 |
[22:54] | And we have to keep fighting. | 我们还得拼下去 |
[22:59] | Drink. | 喝水吧 |
[23:14] | You know it’ll just make things worse. | 喝酒只会让事情变得更糟 |
[23:19] | The way you’re going, | 照你这个样子 |
[23:21] | you’re what’s gonna make things worse. | 迟早会连累大家 |
[23:29] | You’re with friends. | 你还有我们这些朋友 |
[23:33] | We’re not friends. | 咱们不是朋友 |
[23:54] | Daryl. | 达里尔 |
[23:56] | No, I’m all right. | 不了 我不喝 |
[23:58] | Daryl. | 达里尔 |
[24:01] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[24:05] | we can make it together. | 我们可以一起活下去 |
[24:08] | But we can only make it together. | 但只有我们在一起才能活下去 |
[24:19] | Tell them I went looking for water. | 告诉他们我去找水了 |
[26:48] | What else are we gonna do? | 我们还能做什么 |
[26:50] | Not this. | 反正不能喝 |
[26:52] | We don’t know who left it. | 我们不知道是谁留下的 |
[26:54] | If that’s a trap, we already happen to be in it. | 如果这是陷阱 我们已经深陷其中了 |
[26:56] | But I, for one, would like to think it is indeed from a friend. | 但是我愿意相信这真的是朋友送的 |
[27:00] | What if it isn’t? They put something in it? | 如果不是呢 如果有人在水里下药了呢 |
[27:06] | – Eugene. – What are you doing, dude? | -尤金 -你在干什么 老兄 |
[27:07] | Quality assurance. | 验证质量 |
[27:19] | We can’t. | 我们不能喝 |
[27:59] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[28:16] | I’m sorry, my Lord. | 对不起 上帝 |
[28:18] | Everybody get the bags. Anything you can find. | 大家都把包拿出来 所有能盛水的东西 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:45] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们接着走吧 |
[28:52] | – There’s a barn. – Where? | -附近有一个谷仓 -在哪 |
[30:07] | She had a gun. | 她有枪 |
[30:09] | She could have shot herself. | 本可以自杀的 |
[30:13] | Some people can’t give up. | 有些人无法放弃 |
[30:18] | Like us. | 比如我们 |
[30:51] | – I’ll try. – No, too wet. | -我试试 -不行 太湿了 |
[31:00] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[31:03] | He bounces back | 他的恢复能力 |
[31:05] | more than any of us do. | 比我们强多了 |
[31:08] | I used to feel sorry for kids that have to grow up now. | 我以前会为在这个世界成长的孩子感到难过 |
[31:12] | In this. | 在这个末世 |
[31:16] | But I think I got it wrong. | 但是我觉得我错了 |
[31:20] | Growing up is getting used to the world. | 成长就是适应这个世界 |
[31:26] | This is easier for them. | 这对他们来说更容易 |
[31:28] | This isn’t the world. | 世界不是这样的 |
[31:33] | This isn’t it. | 不是的 |
[31:42] | It might be. | 也许是 |
[31:46] | It might. | 也许 |
[31:47] | – That’s giving up. – It’s reality. | -那是放弃 -这是现实 |
[31:50] | Until we see otherwise, this is what we have to live with. | 在看到希望之前 我们得接受这一切 |
[32:08] | When I was a kid… | 我小时候 |
[32:12] | I asked my grandpa once if he ever killed any Germans in the war. | 问过我爷爷是否在战争中杀过德国人 |
[32:19] | He wouldn’t answer. | 他不愿回答 |
[32:23] | He said that was grown-up stuff, so… | 他说那是成年人的事 所以 |
[32:28] | so I asked if the Germans ever tried to kill him. | 于是我问他德国人有没有试图杀过他 |
[32:35] | But he got real quiet. | 但他却异常沉默 |
[32:45] | He said he was dead the minute he stepped into enemy territory. | 他说从他踏进敌占区那一刻就已经死了 |
[32:52] | Every day he woke up | 他每天醒来 |
[32:55] | and told himself, “Rest in peace. | 就告诉自己 安息吧 |
[32:57] | Now get up and go to war.” | 然后起床去打仗吧 |
[33:03] | And then after a few years of pretending he was dead… | 假装自己已经死了几年之后 |
[33:10] | he made it out alive. | 他活着回来了 |
[33:14] | That’s the trick of it, I think. | 那大概就是诀窍吧 |
[33:19] | We do what we need to do | 做我们该做的事 |
[33:21] | and then we get to live. | 这样才能活下来 |
[33:26] | But no matter what we find in DC, | 但无论我们在华府发现什么 |
[33:28] | I know we’ll be okay. | 我知道我们都会没事的 |
[33:32] | Because this is how we survive. | 因为我们就是这样活下来的 |
[33:38] | We tell ourselves… | 我们告诉自己 |
[33:42] | that we are the walking dead. | 我们是行尸走肉 |
[34:00] | We ain’t them. | 我们不是它们 |
[34:14] | We’re not them. | 我们不是它们 |
[34:20] | We’re not. | 当然不是 |
[34:27] | We ain’t them. | 我们不是它们 |
[37:32] | You should get some sleep. | 你该去睡会儿 |
[37:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:40] | It’s okay to rest now. | 现在可以休息了 |
[37:47] | He was tough. | 他很坚强 |
[37:50] | He was. | 确实 |
[37:56] | So was she. | 她也是 |
[38:01] | She didn’t know it, | 她自己不知道 |
[38:04] | but she was. | 但是她很坚强 |
[38:22] | The gearbox had some grit in it. | 齿轮箱进了点沙子 |
[38:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[39:28] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[39:35] | Should have torn us apart. | 按理说我们也会死的 |
[39:41] | It didn’t. | 但是没有 |
[40:05] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[40:09] | For this. | 为了这个 |
[40:17] | I see it. | 我懂你的意思 |
[40:23] | Noah, that kid… | 诺亚 那个孩子 |
[40:31] | he said he didn’t know if he can make it. | 他说他不知道自己能不能活下去 |
[40:40] | That’s how I feel. | 我也有同感 |
[40:46] | You’re gonna make it. | 你会活下去 |
[40:52] | Both of us, we will. | 我们俩都会活下去 |
[40:57] | That’s the hard part. | 这才是最难的部分 |
[41:11] | Daryl fixed it. | 达里尔修好了 |
[41:28] | You got to be kidding me. | 没搞错吧 |
[41:37] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我无意打扰 |
[41:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[41:43] | My name is Aaron. | 我叫亚伦 |
[41:47] | I know, stranger danger. | 我知道 陌生人很危险 |
[41:50] | But I’m a friend. | 但是我是你们的朋友 |
[41:57] | I’d like to talk to the person in charge. | 我想和管事的人谈谈 |
[42:01] | Rick, right? | 瑞克 对吗 |
[42:03] | – How do you know– – Why? | -你怎么知道 -为什么 |
[42:06] | I have good news. | 我有个好消息 |