时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | We brought dinner. | 我们带了晚餐 |
[00:51] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[00:53] | Come on in, guys. | 你们进来吧 |
[01:28] | Before we take this any further, | 进行下一步之前 |
[01:29] | I need you all to turn over your weapons. | 我需要你们上交武器 |
[01:33] | Stay, you hand them over. | 要留下来 就得上交 |
[01:35] | We don’t know if we want to stay. | 我们还不确定想不想留下来 |
[01:38] | It’s fine, Nicholas. | 没事的 尼古拉斯 |
[01:39] | If we were gonna use them, we would have started already. | 我们要用武器早就用了 |
[01:43] | Let them talk to Deanna first. | 让他们先跟迪安娜谈谈 |
[01:45] | Who’s Deanna? | 迪安娜是谁 |
[01:46] | She knows everything you’d want to know about this place. | 她能告诉你们这地方的一切情况 |
[01:51] | Rick, why don’t you start? | 瑞克 你先开始吧 |
[01:58] | Sasha. | 萨沙 |
[02:12] | It’s a good thing we’re here. | 还好我们来了 |
[03:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:05] | I’m Deanna Monroe. | 我是迪安娜·门罗 |
[03:07] | Rick Grimes. | 瑞克·格兰姆斯 |
[03:10] | – You mind if I film this? – What? | -你介意我拍下来吗 -什么 |
[03:12] | Do you mind if I film our talk? | 你介意我拍下我们的聊天吗 |
[03:15] | Go ahead. | 拍吧 |
[03:20] | Why film this? | 为什么要拍 |
[03:24] | We’re about transparency here. | 我们这里讲求透明 |
[03:29] | Please. | 请坐 |
[03:32] | How long have you been out there? | 你在外面闯荡多久了 |
[03:34] | Since the beginning. | 从灾变开始 |
[03:36] | How did you all find each other? | 你们怎么找到彼此的 |
[03:37] | Did you know each other before or–? | 之前就认识吗 还是… |
[03:38] | We didn’t know each other before. | 我们之前不认识 |
[03:49] | I was a congressperson. | 我曾是国会议员 |
[03:51] | Ohio, 15th district. | 俄亥俄州 第15选区 |
[03:55] | You? | 你呢 |
[03:57] | I don’t think it matters anymore. | 我觉得这不重要 |
[03:58] | Oh, I know it does. | 我知道这很重要 |
[04:01] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[04:03] | This is the start of sustainability. | “可持续生活的开始” |
[04:06] | That’s what the brochures we found say. | 这是我们找到的小册子上说的 |
[04:09] | This was a planned community | 这是个规划社区 |
[04:11] | with its own solar grid, cisterns, | 拥有太阳能独立电网 蓄水池 |
[04:15] | eco-based sewage filtration. | 生态性污水过滤系统 |
[04:18] | Starting in the low 800,000s… | 起价是八十万出头 |
[04:21] | …if there is such a thing. | 简直是天价 |
[04:24] | And they sold them all. | 但全卖光了 |
[04:26] | How did you end up here? | 你怎么来到这里的 |
[04:27] | Well, my family and I were trying to get back to Ohio | 我和家人想回到俄亥俄州 |
[04:31] | so I could help my district manage the crisis. | 我好帮助我的选区应对危机 |
[04:33] | And… | 然而 |
[04:36] | …the army stopped us on a back road | 军队在小路上拦住了我们 |
[04:38] | and directed us here. | 指引我们来到这里 |
[04:41] | They were supposed to come later. | 他们本该稍后过来的 |
[04:45] | They didn’t. | 他们没来 |
[04:47] | But there were supplies here | 但是这里有物资 |
[04:51] | and we made the best of it. | 我们尽力利用了 |
[04:54] | You put up the wall? | 你建起了围墙吗 |
[04:56] | Well, there was this huge shopping mall being built nearby. | 附近有一家大型商场在施工 |
[05:01] | And my husband Reg is a professor of architecture. | 我丈夫雷吉是建筑学教授 |
[05:05] | And who he was mattered quite a bit. | 他以前的身份相当重要 |
[05:10] | He got the first plates up with our sons. | 他跟我们的儿子们竖起了第一块板子 |
[05:12] | And after a few weeks, more people arrived | 几周过后 更多人来了 |
[05:17] | and we had help. | 我们有了帮手 |
[05:20] | We had a community. | 我们建立了社区 |
[05:22] | You’ve been behind these walls this entire time? | 一直以来你们都躲在这些墙后面吗 |
[05:27] | We need people who have lived out there. | 我们需要在外面闯荡过的人 |
[05:31] | Your group is the first we’ve even considered | 你的团队是我们长久以来 |
[05:33] | taking in for a long time. | 唯一考虑过接纳的队伍 |
[05:36] | You should keep your gates closed. | 你们应该关上门 |
[05:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:44] | Because it’s all about survival now. | 因为现在生存是最重要的 |
[05:48] | At any cost. | 不择手段 |
[05:51] | People out there are always looking for an angle. | 外面的人虎视眈眈 |
[05:55] | Looking to play on your weakness. | 伺机利用你的弱点 |
[05:59] | They measure you | 他们只在乎 |
[06:01] | by what they can take from you. | 你有什么价值 |
[06:05] | By how they can use you to live. | 怎么利用你生存 |
[06:09] | So bringing people into a place like this now– | 所以如今带人来这种地方… |
[06:14] | Are you telling me not to bring your people in? | 你是说我不该带你们来吗 |
[06:18] | Are you already looking after this place? | 你已经开始为这个地方着想了吗 |
[06:24] | Aaron says I can trust you. | 亚伦说我可以信任你 |
[06:26] | Aaron doesn’t know me. | 亚伦不了解我 |
[06:28] | I’ve killed people. | 我杀过人 |
[06:32] | I don’t even know how many by now. | 数都数不清 |
[06:36] | But I know why they’re all dead. | 但是我知道为什么他们都死了 |
[06:40] | They’re dead so my family, | 只有他们死了 我的家人 |
[06:42] | all those people out there, can be alive. | 和外面那些人才能活下去 |
[06:46] | So I could be alive for them. | 我也才能为了他们活下去 |
[06:50] | Sounds like I’d want to be part of your family. | 听得我都想成为你的家人了 |
[06:56] | Rick, | 瑞克 |
[06:59] | northern Virginia was effectively evacuated. | 北弗吉尼亚州疏散得非常成功 |
[07:02] | Millions of people gone. | 数百万的民众都离开了 |
[07:06] | For a long time, there’s hardly been anyone here, | 很长一段时间以来 这里几乎没有人了 |
[07:07] | living or dead, but still… | 活人死人都没有 但是… |
[07:12] | we have lost people. | 我们还是损失了一些人 |
[07:15] | And… | 而且… |
[07:19] | I’ve done things. | 我还干过一些事 |
[07:23] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[07:27] | I exiled three men who didn’t work out. | 我流放了三个不适合这里的人 |
[07:30] | And we both know that’s as good as killing them. | 我们都知道那和杀了他们没有差别 |
[07:37] | What do you want from us? | 你想从我们这里得到什么 |
[07:41] | These families… | 这些家庭… |
[07:47] | these families should be able to raise their children | 这些家庭应该在安全的环境中 |
[07:49] | in a safe environment. | 抚养自己的孩子 |
[07:51] | Your son, your daughter, | 你的儿子 你的女儿 |
[07:55] | should have a place to grow up. | 他们应该有个地方成长 |
[07:58] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[08:02] | I want you to help us survive. | 我想要你帮我们生存下去 |
[08:05] | I know you can help us do that. | 我知道你可以帮我们做到 |
[08:10] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[08:13] | I am exceptionally good at reading people. | 我很会看人 |
[08:17] | If I didn’t win reelection, | 要不是我连任了 |
[08:20] | I was gonna be a professional poker player. | 我本来要去当职业扑克牌玩家的 |
[08:24] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[08:28] | Rick… | 瑞克 |
[08:31] | It’s 3:37 p.m. | 现在是下午3点37分 |
[08:34] | You’re skeptical. | 你有顾虑 |
[08:40] | You have a right to be. | 这是你的权利 |
[08:42] | But it’s time to decide | 但现在是时候做决定了 |
[08:46] | if you’re the one who’s doing the deciding. | 假如你是做决定的人 |
[09:01] | I was a sheriff. | 我当过县警 |
[09:07] | Yeah, I knew it was something like that. | 是啊 我就知道是这类职业 |
[09:19] | They’re still your guns. | 这些仍然是你们的枪 |
[09:20] | You can check them out whenever you go beyond the wall. | 你们外出时可以随时领走 |
[09:23] | But inside here, we store them for safety. | 但是在里面时 由我们保管 |
[09:52] | Should have brought another bin. | 应该多带一个箱子来的 |
[10:01] | – Both of ’em? – At your disposal. | -两栋都是我们的吗 -随你处置 |
[10:05] | I’d call dibs on that one. | 换我就选那一栋 |
[10:07] | It’s got more curb appeal. | 外观更吸引人 |
[10:11] | Listen, I know you’re still feeling us out, | 听着 我知道你们仍在观察我们 |
[10:15] | but I’m glad you came. | 但我很高兴你们来了 |
[10:17] | Anyway, Deanna’s asked everyone to give you your space | 总之 迪安娜叫大家给你们一点空间 |
[10:21] | so they aren’t all coming at you at once. | 所以他们不会一窝蜂跑来找你 |
[10:24] | Take your time. Explore. | 你们慢慢来 四处走走 |
[10:27] | You need anything, you call me. | 有任何需要的话 给我打电话 |
[10:31] | I don’t– we don’t have phones. | 我没有…我们没有电话 |
[10:34] | I– I meant… I’m four houses down. | 我的意思是…再走四栋就是我家 |
[10:37] | – Thank you. – So… | -谢谢 -那… |
[12:26] | Hey. I work in the pantry. | 你好 我是食品室的 |
[12:29] | Deanna asked me to bring these over for you and your friends. | 迪安娜叫我把这些给你和你的朋友们 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | We’re just cleaning up. | 我们正在洗漱 |
[12:39] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[12:41] | You still have some shaving cream on your chin. | 你下巴上还沾着剃须膏 |
[12:48] | I’m Jessie. | 我是杰茜 |
[12:51] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[12:53] | You know, I used to be a stylist. | 知道吗 我以前是发型师 |
[12:56] | And 12 other things. | 还有别的十二份工作 |
[12:58] | I could give you a cut if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你剪头 |
[13:03] | You don’t even know me. | 你都不认识我 |
[13:06] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[13:10] | I have two boys, Ron and Sam. | 我有两个儿子 罗恩和山姆 |
[13:16] | Ron’s my oldest boy. He’s about your son’s age. | 罗恩是大儿子 跟你儿子差不多大 |
[13:19] | I could introduce them. | 我可以介绍他们认识 |
[13:21] | – If that’s okay with you and… – It’s just me. | -如果你和夫人没意见的话 -只剩我了 |
[13:26] | No, that’d be…that’d be great. | 好啊 那很好 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:36] | Electricity, showers, | 电 淋浴 |
[13:39] | haircuts… | 理发 |
[13:43] | I never thought I’d see those again. | 没想到我还能见到这些 |
[13:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:48] | Haircuts were never going away. | 什么情况下都得理发 |
[13:54] | It’s okay if you’re not okay with this yet. | 如果你还不适应 没有关系 |
[14:03] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[14:15] | You’re welcome to sit, Daryl. | 你可以坐下 达里尔 |
[14:17] | I won’t bite. | 我不咬人 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 没事 这样很好 |
[14:23] | Daryl, do you want to be here? | 达里尔 你想不想留下 |
[14:28] | The boy and the baby, | 那个男孩和婴儿 |
[14:31] | they deserve a roof. | 他们应该有个家 |
[14:35] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[14:47] | You can look. Just be quick. | 你可以去看看 快点回来 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:12] | These are like mansions. | 这些简直是豪宅 |
[15:14] | Mm-hmm. And they’re just giving them away. | 他们就这么白送给我们了 |
[15:21] | You coming? | 走吗 |
[15:23] | Yeah, in a sec. | 走 马上 |
[15:40] | They’re right next to each other, but… | 房子离得都很近 但是… |
[15:42] | They took our weapons and now they’re splitting us up. | 他们收了我们的武器 现在又把我们分开 |
[15:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[15:49] | We’ll all be staying in the same house tonight. | 今晚我们住在一起 |
[17:22] | How long was I in there for? | 我在里面待了多久 |
[17:26] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[17:27] | God, I could not stop brushing. | 天啊 我刷牙根本停不下来 |
[17:35] | I’ve never… | 我从来没有 |
[17:37] | I’ve never seen your face like that. | 见过你脸这样 |
[17:39] | That’s what I felt before and after. | 我也这么觉得 刮前刮后都是 |
[17:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:45] | I get why we’re playing it safe. | 我知道我们为什么谨慎 |
[17:49] | We should. | 我们应该这样 |
[17:51] | I just… | 我只是 |
[17:55] | I have a good feeling about this place. | 对这地方感觉很好 |
[17:59] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[18:01] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 但愿 |
[18:08] | Rick, I… | 瑞克 我 |
[18:14] | I didn’t know what was under there. | 没想到你脸这么俊 |
[18:17] | Listen, I don’t mean to interrupt. | 听着 我不是有意打扰 |
[18:20] | I just wanted to stop by and see how you were all settling. | 我只是顺道来看看你们安顿得怎么样 |
[18:25] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[18:29] | Staying together. | 住在一起 |
[18:31] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[18:32] | No one said we couldn’t. | 没人说不能住一起 |
[18:34] | You said you’re a family. That’s what you said. | 你说过你们是一家人 你自己说的 |
[18:38] | Absolutely amazing to me how people | 难以置信 你们这些 |
[18:42] | with completely different backgrounds | 背景迥异 毫无共性的人 |
[18:43] | and nothing in common can become that. | 竟能组成大家庭 |
[18:47] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[18:49] | Everybody said you gave them jobs. | 我听说你会给人分配工作 |
[18:51] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:53] | Part of this place. | 是这里的规矩 |
[18:56] | Looks like the communists won after all. | 看来共产主义者最终还是赢了 |
[19:00] | Well, you didn’t give me one. | 你没有给我分配工作 |
[19:02] | I have. | 我分配好了 |
[19:04] | I just haven’t told you yet. | 只是还没告诉你 |
[19:07] | Same with Michonne. | 米琼恩我也没告诉呢 |
[19:10] | I’m closing in on something for Sasha. | 萨沙的工作我就快想好了 |
[19:12] | And I’m just trying to figure Mr. Dixon out, | 迪克森先生适合什么工作我还在考虑 |
[19:16] | but I will. | 但我会想出来的 |
[19:20] | You look good. | 挺精神的 |
[20:18] | If this is how you’re saying it is… | 如果一切真如你所说 |
[20:23] | then this is what we wanted. | 那我们想留下来 |
[20:27] | We’re ready for this. | 我们准备好了 |
[20:30] | All of you? | 你们所有人吗 |
[20:36] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[20:41] | They said explore. | 他们说四处走走 |
[20:43] | Let’s explore. | 我们走吧 |
[20:45] | Nah, I’ll stay. | 不 我就待这儿 |
[20:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:58] | Lori and me, | 洛莉和我 |
[21:01] | we used to drive through neighborhoods like this. | 我们曾经开车路过这样的社区 |
[21:05] | Thinking, “One day…” | 想着”总有一天…” |
[21:08] | Well, here we are. | 现在我们住上了 |
[21:16] | We’ll be back. | 我们去去就回 |
[21:18] | Come on. Come on. | 快跟上 快点 |
[21:47] | Rick, you okay? | 瑞克 你没事吧 |
[21:49] | Did Carl and Judith walk by? | 你看见卡尔和朱迪思了吗 |
[21:50] | We were out and they were ahead of me. | 我们在外面 他们走在我前头 |
[21:53] | It’s okay. I think I know where they are. | 别担心 我知道他们在哪 |
[21:58] | That’s Natalie and Bob Miller. | 那是娜塔莉和鲍勃·米勒 |
[22:01] | They had five kids and 12 grandkids. | 他们曾有五个孩子和十二个孙子孙女 |
[22:05] | It’s been a long time since anyone around here has seen a baby. | 这里的人好久没见过婴儿了 |
[22:09] | She’s gonna have to put up with some pinched cheeks. | 她的脸蛋肯定会被捏红的 |
[22:11] | Thanks. I just, um– | 谢了 我只是 |
[22:14] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我明白 |
[22:21] | Look, I’m sorry I broke whatever that was I broke. | 抱歉我弄坏了那个什么东西 |
[22:26] | It’s a sculpture I’m making with the boys. | 是我和孩子们一起在做的雕像 |
[22:29] | It’s an owl. | 是个猫头鹰 |
[22:30] | I mean, it will be. | 完成后就是猫头鹰了 |
[22:33] | I just can’t get the eyes right. | 眼睛我怎么都雕不好 |
[22:35] | Right, the eyes. | 是啊 眼睛 |
[22:37] | You didn’t even get a good look at it. | 你都没仔细看它 |
[22:41] | I was in the middle of losing my mind. | 我当时忙着发疯呢 |
[22:44] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:49] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[22:50] | Would it be okay if Carl came over now? | 卡尔现在过来可以吗 |
[22:53] | Ron really wants to meet him. | 罗恩想见见他 |
[23:01] | We’re almost always here after school, | 放学后我们基本都在这里 |
[23:02] | so you can come by any time. | 你可以随时来 |
[23:04] | You go to school? | 你们还上学吗 |
[23:06] | It’s in a garage. | 在一个车库里 |
[23:08] | Little kids go in the morning | 上午是小孩子去上课 |
[23:09] | and then it’s us in the afternoon. | 我们是下午去 |
[23:11] | Probably you, too, right? | 你可能也会去 对吧 |
[23:13] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[23:16] | Guys, this is Carl. | 各位 这是卡尔 |
[23:18] | Carl, this is Mikey and Enid. | 卡尔 这是米奇和伊妮德 |
[23:25] | Enid’s from outside, too. | 伊妮德也是外来的人 |
[23:27] | She just came eight months ago. | 她是八个月前到的 |
[23:31] | Oh, um… | 对了 |
[23:32] | is this yours? | 这是你们的吗 |
[23:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:37] | We didn’t know you guys got that house. | 我们不知道那栋房子分你们了 |
[23:39] | We mostly just hang out there and listen to music. | 我们只是在那里玩玩 听听音乐 |
[23:42] | That’s Enid’s. | 是伊妮德的 |
[23:49] | Want to play some video games? | 你想打游戏吗 |
[23:51] | Or Mikey’s house has a pool table, | 米奇家还有个台球桌 |
[23:53] | but his dad’s kind of strict about it. | 但是他爸爸不让别人玩 |
[23:56] | It’s okay. He’s at work. | 没关系 他工作去了 |
[24:07] | Sorry, I guess we come on kind of strong. | 抱歉 我们有点吓到你了 |
[24:12] | We can just hang out. | 我们随便玩玩就行 |
[24:13] | You don’t even have to talk if you don’t wanna. | 如果你不想说话 可以不说 |
[24:15] | Yeah, took Enid three weeks to say something. | 是啊 伊妮德三周后才开始说话 |
[24:21] | Pull it together, sport. | 快振作起来 小伙子 |
[24:26] | Let’s, um– | 我们 |
[24:29] | let’s play some video games. | 我们玩电子游戏吧 |
[24:31] | Cool, yeah. | 好啊 |
[24:34] | This is the kind of place my mom wanted for us. | 这就是我妈想要我们住的地方 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry you lost her. | 很遗憾你失去了她 |
[24:42] | I didn’t just lose her. | 我不仅仅是失去了她 |
[24:46] | I killed her. | 我还亲手杀了她 |
[24:50] | It had to be me. | 必须是我来动手 |
[24:56] | How was Ron’s house? | 罗恩的房子怎么样 |
[24:59] | What do you think of this place? | 你觉得这个地方怎么样 |
[25:02] | Well, I think it seems… | 我觉得这个地方看起来 |
[25:07] | nice. | 很不错 |
[25:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:11] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[25:12] | I like the people. | 我喜欢这里的人 |
[25:14] | But they’re weak. | 但是他们很弱 |
[25:16] | And I don’t want us to get weak, too. | 我不想让我们也变弱 |
[25:49] | Deanna hasn’t given me a job yet. | 迪安娜还没给我安排工作 |
[25:51] | You want one? | 你想要工作吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:58] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
[26:00] | That’s signing the papers. | 那就是签字了 |
[26:02] | That’s saying yes, this is how it is. | 就代表正式同意了 就是这么回事 |
[26:06] | You afraid to do that? | 你害怕这样做吗 |
[26:08] | Aren’t you? | 你不害怕吗 |
[26:10] | No. | 不 |
[26:15] | So then why are we both awake? | 那为什么我俩都醒了 |
[26:25] | I’m gonna take a walk. | 我要出去走走 |
[26:42] | You’re Rick. | 你是瑞克 |
[26:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:52] | My wife cut your hair. | 我妻子帮你剪了头发 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:02] | Welcome to Alexandria. | 欢迎来到亚历山大 |
[27:27] | I did laundry, gardened, um… | 我洗衣服 打理花园 |
[27:32] | always had dinner on the table for Ed | 当爱德回到家时 |
[27:34] | when he came home. Um… | 总为他备好饭菜 |
[27:39] | I miss that stupid, wonderful man every day. | 我每天都在想念那个笨笨的好男人 |
[27:45] | You know, I really didn’t have much to offer this group, | 我无法对团队做出什么贡献 |
[27:47] | so I think I just sort of became their den mother. | 所以我就成为了他们的保姆 |
[27:50] | And they’ve been nice enough to protect me. | 他们人也很好 一直保护着我 |
[27:54] | Where do you think you’ll fit in? | 你认为自己适合做什么 |
[28:02] | Well, I’d like to be involved in the community. | 我希望可以参与到社区活动中去 |
[28:04] | Do you have anything like a Junior League? | 你们有没有类似青年联盟的组织 |
[28:06] | I’m a real people person. | 我很善于与人打交道 |
[28:17] | Time to punch the clock and make the casseroles. | 该打卡上班做炖菜咯 |
[28:20] | What? | 什么 |
[28:21] | Make dinner for the older people– | 给老人家做晚餐 |
[28:23] | moms who need a break, people who can’t cook. | 还有需要休息一下的主妇和不能做饭的人 |
[28:27] | Get to meet a lot of the neighbors that way. | 这样可以结识很多邻居 |
[28:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | Have you taken a shower yet? | 你洗澡了吗 |
[28:35] | Take a shower. I’m gonna wash that vest. | 快去洗吧 我会洗你那件背心 |
[28:37] | We need to keep up appearances, even you. | 大家都要保持体面 你也不例外 |
[28:39] | Hey, I ain’t starting now. | 我以前就这样 何必现在改 |
[28:41] | I’m gonna hose you down in your sleep. | 我会趁你睡觉时用水管冲你 |
[28:45] | You look ridiculous. | 你看起来真扯 |
[28:48] | We need to make this work. | 我们必须留下来 |
[28:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:55] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[28:58] | we were almost out there too long. | 我们在外面待得太久了 |
[30:23] | Glenn, Tara, Noah? | 格伦 塔拉 诺亚 |
[30:28] | Nice to meet you. I’m Aiden. | 幸会 我是艾登 |
[30:29] | You met Nicholas pulling gate duty. | 这位是把守大门的尼古拉斯 你们见过的 |
[30:31] | You’re Deanna’s son? | 你是迪安娜的儿子吗 |
[30:32] | That’s right. I hear you got experience making supply runs. | 是的 我听说你有寻找补给的经验 |
[30:36] | I saw your pantry. You guys seem to do pretty well. | 我看过你们的食品室 你们似乎做得挺好 |
[30:39] | Yeah, well, had some training before this. ROTC. | 是啊 我以前在大学储备军官团训练过 |
[30:43] | Was nearing lieutenant when this shit blew in. | 都快升中尉了 结果灾变了 |
[30:46] | – My dad did ROTC. – He didn’t make it? | -我爸也是储备军官 -他没活下来吗 |
[30:50] | Nah. | 没有 |
[30:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry a lot these days. | 我最近老是说这话 |
[30:59] | Come on, I’ll show you the ropes. | 来吧 我给你们指点一下窍门[双关] |
[31:01] | We’re doing a run today? | 我们今天要去找补给吗 |
[31:04] | Just a dry run. | 只是演习 |
[31:06] | Show you the terrain outside the walls, see how you do. | 带你们看看外面的地形 看看你们的水平 |
[31:10] | Weigh each other’s sack a little, you know? | 摸摸你们有没有种 懂吗 |
[31:12] | No, I don’t, but cool. | 不懂 没摸过 但是行啊 |
[31:15] | – What about weapons? – Oh, yeah. | -那武器呢 -对了 |
[31:18] | We pulled out some sweet-ass biscuits for today. | 今天我们带了些不错的小玩意儿出来 |
[33:54] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[34:15] | Dad. | 爸 |
[34:36] | We’ve been increasing our radius mile by mile, | 我们一直在逐步扩大搜索范围 |
[34:40] | spreading in a semicircle around the town. | 在镇周围拓展出半圆形安全区 |
[34:43] | We’ve made it 53 miles out so far. | 目前已经拓展到了53英里 |
[34:47] | We break into two groups when we step outside our vehicle. | 下车后 我们会分成两队 |
[34:50] | If shit hits, we fire a flare. | 如果有情况 就发射闪光弹 |
[34:52] | One group gets the other. | 两队互相支援 |
[34:54] | Good system. | 这方法不错 |
[34:56] | It is. | 没错 |
[34:58] | Still, you’re standing here | 另外 你们能来到这里 |
[34:59] | because we lost four people last month. | 是因为我们上个月失去了四个人 |
[35:02] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:04] | We were on a run, roamers came out, | 我们在找补给时碰上了行尸 |
[35:07] | they didn’t follow the system. | 那四个人没有守规矩 |
[35:09] | They were good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[35:12] | They were. | 是的 |
[35:14] | They were just scared. | 只是太害怕了 |
[35:18] | Look, I can be a hard-ass. | 听着 我会很严厉 |
[35:20] | And I know I’m a douchebag. | 我知道我很讨人厌 |
[35:23] | Someone’s got to call the ball around here | 总得有人领导团队 |
[35:25] | and that someone is me. | 而那个人就是我 |
[35:28] | If you’re on this crew, you do exactly as I say. | 如果你是团队一员 就得无条件服从我 |
[35:32] | Sorry you lost your people. | 很遗憾你的人遭遇不幸 |
[35:35] | Yeah. We got ours. | 是啊 我们报复过了 |
[35:39] | Managed to snag one of the deadheads that took them down. | 抓住了一个害死我们人的行尸 |
[35:42] | Strung it up there. | 把它吊在那里 |
[35:44] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[35:47] | Now we have a little pregame ritual. | 现在我们有个热身仪式 |
[35:49] | Get our heads on straight. | 让我们头脑清醒点 |
[35:52] | Remind us what we’re up against. | 提醒我们敌人是谁 |
[35:56] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[35:59] | Help me find it. | 帮我找到它 |
[36:00] | Look at this shit. | 瞧瞧这烂摊子 |
[36:03] | Blood’s still wet. It’s nearby. | 还在滴血 它就在附近 |
[36:07] | It’s gone. | 它已经走了 |
[36:10] | It took down one of our friends. | 它害死了我们的一个朋友 |
[36:12] | It’s nearby, we’re not letting it go. | 它就在附近 我们不会让它跑的 |
[36:18] | Hey, over here. Come on. Come on. | 这里 过来 过来 |
[36:20] | Hey, come on. Come at me. | 快来 来我这 |
[36:23] | – No, don’t touch it. – The rest of you, back off. | -不 别碰它 -你们都退后 |
[36:25] | Come on. Come on. Come here. | 过来 快啊 过来 |
[36:27] | Come on. Come on. Come on now. Come on! | 快快 快过来 过来 |
[36:32] | Get him. | 抓住了 |
[36:35] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[36:43] | No, hold on to it! | 不 抓好了 |
[36:52] | – What the hell?! – Yeah, what the hell? | -搞什么 -对啊 搞什么 |
[36:54] | – You almost got her killed! – I told you all to stay back! | -你差点害死她 -我让你们退后 |
[36:57] | I told you to listen to every damn thing I said. | 我让你们无条件服从我 |
[37:00] | I told you that. | 我跟你们说过的 |
[37:13] | You three need new gigs. | 你们三个换工作吧 |
[37:17] | You’re not ready for runs yet. | 你们还不适合出去 |
[37:18] | Yeah, pretty sure you got that backwards. | 你恐怕说反了吧 |
[37:26] | Look, we got a way of doing things around here. | 听着 我们有自己的规矩 |
[37:28] | – You tied up walkers. – It killed our friend. | -你绑了只行尸 -它杀了我们的朋友 |
[37:32] | Look, I’m not having this conversation. | 我不想再纠缠了 |
[37:34] | You obey my orders out there. | 你们在外面要听我的命令 |
[37:36] | Then we’re just as screwed as your last run crew. | 那我们就和上一队人一样死定了 |
[37:44] | Say that again. | 再说一次 |
[37:45] | No, back off, Aiden. | 退后 艾登 |
[37:47] | – Come on. – Come on, man. Just take a step back. | -来呀 -拜托老兄 别惹事 |
[37:49] | Come on, tough guy. | 来呀 硬汉 |
[37:52] | No one’s impressed, man. | 没人怕你 老兄 |
[37:54] | Walk away. | 走开吧 |
[37:55] | Aiden! What is going on? | 艾登 怎么回事 |
[37:57] | This guy’s got a problem with the way we do things. | 这家伙质疑我们的规矩 |
[38:03] | Why did you let these people in? | 你为什么放他们进来 |
[38:05] | Because we actually know what we’re doing out there. | 因为我们真正知道在外面该怎么做 |
[38:07] | Aiden, no! That’s enough! | 艾登 不 够了 |
[38:11] | I said that is enough! | 我说够了 |
[38:16] | – Let’s not do this now. – Tell him. | -别这样 -他自找的 |
[38:18] | You want to end up on your ass again? | 你想再被打翻吗 |
[38:20] | Cool, all right? Daryl. | 冷静 好吗 达里尔 |
[38:32] | I want everyone to hear me, okay? | 所有人听好了 |
[38:35] | Rick and his people are part of this community now | 瑞克和他的人现在是社区的成员 |
[38:37] | in all ways as equals. | 享受平等待遇 |
[38:44] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[38:49] | Understood. | 明白 |
[38:54] | All of you, turn in your weapons. | 你们全部上交武器 |
[38:56] | Then you two come talk to me. | 你们俩来跟我谈谈 |
[39:09] | I told you I had a job for you. | 我说过会给你安排工作 |
[39:11] | I’d like you to be our constable. | 我想任命你为治安官 |
[39:16] | That’s what you were. | 你以前是警察 |
[39:20] | That’s what you are. | 一直都是警察 |
[39:27] | And you, too. | 你也是 |
[39:34] | Will you accept? | 你们接受吗 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:42] | Yeah, I’m in. | 好 我接受 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[39:55] | For knocking him on his ass. | 把他打翻 |
[40:13] | You don’t like me, do you? | 你不喜欢我 对吗 |
[40:21] | You should keep your gates closed. | 你们应该关上门 |
[40:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:27] | Because it’s all about survival now. | 因为现在生存是最重要的 |
[40:31] | At any cost. | 不择手段 |
[40:36] | People out there are always looking for an angle. | 外面的人虎视眈眈 |
[40:39] | Looking to play on your weakness. | 伺机利用你的弱点 |
[40:43] | They measure you | 他们只在乎 |
[40:46] | by what they can take from you, | 你有什么价值 |
[40:49] | by how they can use you to live. | 怎么利用你生存 |
[41:06] | We good? | 安全吗 |
[41:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:10] | You a cop again? | 你又当警察了 |
[41:14] | I’m trying it on for size. | 我试试大小 |
[41:20] | So we’re staying? | 这么说我们要久留了 |
[41:24] | I think we can start sleeping in our own homes. | 我觉得我们可以分屋睡了 |
[41:27] | Settle in. | 安顿下来 |
[41:30] | If we get comfortable here, we let our guard down– | 如果我们太过舒适 会放松戒备 |
[41:33] | this place is gonna make us weak. | 这地方会让我们变弱 |
[41:37] | Carl said that. | 卡尔也说过这话 |
[41:39] | But it’s not gonna happen. | 但是不会那样的 |
[41:49] | We won’t get weak. | 我们不会变弱 |
[41:52] | That’s not in us anymore. | 我们的骨子里已经没有脆弱 |
[41:58] | We’ll make it work. | 我们能做到的 |
[42:03] | And if they can’t make it… | 如果他们做不到 |
[42:08] | then we’ll just take this place. | 我们就接管这里 |