时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | 神父 我们很幸运能拥有你 请享用 罗丝玛丽 | |
[02:49] | Sorry I’m late. The power’s out again. | 抱歉我迟到了 又停电了 |
[02:54] | How is it that you called this extremely early morning meeting, | 为什么你一大早叫我来 |
[02:58] | yet I’m the one bringing breakfast? | 带早餐的却是我 |
[03:03] | ‘Cause you’re a good guy? | 因为你是个好人吗 |
[03:05] | The evidence seems to go in that direction. | 事实似乎如此 |
[03:08] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:12] | Can we start meeting in the mornings? | 我们以后能每天早上见面吗 |
[03:15] | So I can bring you steel-cut oatmeal | 好让我给你带燕麦粥 |
[03:17] | and ask you why we’re meeting? | 问你为什么要见面吗 |
[03:20] | So you can teach me how to build things. | 好让你教我如何建东西 |
[03:24] | You want to be an architect? | 你想成为建筑师吗 |
[03:27] | I want to make sure those walls stay up. | 我想确保那些墙不倒下 |
[03:30] | Do you think they could fall? | 你觉得它们会倒下吗 |
[03:34] | I think they could get knocked in. | 我觉得可能被撞到 |
[03:38] | Could be years from now, could be when I’m your age. | 可能是多年以后 我跟你一般年纪时 |
[03:41] | I’ll still be around when you’re my age. | 你跟我一般年纪时我还会在啊 |
[03:44] | Well, it wouldn’t hurt if I knew some of what you knew. | 但我跟你学点建筑知识也无妨嘛 |
[03:49] | For the walls, the houses. | 如何建墙 房子 |
[03:54] | Some new buildings. | 新建筑之类的 |
[03:58] | So you’re in it for the long haul? | 你是想长住啊 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:17] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[04:19] | Oh, I write everything down. | 我喜欢记下一切 |
[04:22] | Everything of note. | 一切重要的事 |
[04:41] | Now you should. | 现在该你记了 |
[04:45] | There’s gonna be a lot to remember. | 会有很多要记住的东西 |
[04:48] | This is the beginning of this place. | 这里的一切才刚刚开始 |
[04:52] | You should record all that. | 你该记下一切 |
[04:56] | Along with everything I’m gonna teach you about building things. | 还有我要教你的一切建筑知识 |
[05:36] | – Oh, no, thank you. – Just take it. | -不用 谢谢 -拿着吧 |
[05:38] | – Come on, you got to protect yourself. – Not if I don’t go. | -你必须保护自己 -我又不用去 |
[05:42] | We’re not driving all that way | 我们大老远开车出去 |
[05:43] | so we can just drive back with the wrong shit. | 不是为了带着错误的垃圾回来 |
[05:46] | It’s a dozen of these. | 是一打这玩意儿 |
[05:47] | They are consistent in appearance across manufacturers. | 不管是哪家造的 外形都差不多 |
[05:50] | The shit will be right. | 你们会带对东西的 |
[05:52] | I will install said shit. | 我会安装所谓的垃圾 |
[05:55] | Then the grid will be fully operational again. | 然后电网会重新运转 |
[06:04] | Heard you talking to Holly last night. What’s her story? | 听说你昨晚跟霍莉聊了聊 她是怎么回事 |
[06:08] | Why do you ask? | 为什么要问 |
[06:09] | – No reason. – Mm-hmm. | -没什么原因 -好吧 |
[06:12] | It’s an innocent question. Don’t make me hurt you. | 我就随口一问 别逼我揍你 |
[06:14] | You got everything? | 一切都带好了吗 |
[06:16] | First aid kits, yellow pages. | 急救箱 黄页 |
[06:18] | Glenn made a checklist. We’re good, I swear. | 格伦列出了清单 我发誓我们没问题的 |
[06:20] | I know. I’m just a worrier. | 我知道 我只是喜欢担心 |
[06:22] | That’s how that wall wound up around us. | 所以我才建起了那堵围住我们的墙 |
[06:25] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[06:27] | Take care, Dad. | 保重 爸爸 |
[06:29] | I’m supposed to be saying that to you. | 这话应该我对你说 |
[06:32] | That’s everything? | 一切都带上了吗 |
[06:35] | – All right. – All set? | -好吧 -全好了吗 |
[06:37] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[06:39] | You always do. | 你总是如此 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:46] | Power grid was a prototype. | 电网只是个雏形 |
[06:49] | I’m surprised it took this long to start acting up. | 能撑这么久才出问题我已经很意外了 |
[06:52] | We’ll get it going. | 我们会让它重新运转的 |
[06:54] | Daylight’s burning. Let’s go. | 时间不早了 我们走吧 |
[07:01] | I know I said it before, but thank you. | 我知道我之前说过 但是 谢谢你 |
[07:16] | So, seriously, though, what’s her story? | 说真的 她是怎么回事啊 |
[07:21] | Great, another mix. | 真棒 又是一首混音歌 |
[07:25] | *Now you’re going die* | *现在你要死了* |
[07:28] | Helps draw them away. | 可以引走行尸 |
[07:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[07:59] | I don’t know. Maybe somebody doesn’t like owls. | 我不知道 也许有人不喜欢猫头鹰 |
[08:04] | – Someone came in here and did this? – Yeah. | -有人进来搞了破坏吗 -是啊 |
[08:18] | Stuff like this never happens here. | 这里从没发生过这种事 |
[08:23] | Well, you got any enemies? | 你有什么敌人吗 |
[08:30] | You know anybody who hates owls? | 你知道有谁厌恶猫头鹰吗 |
[08:35] | Too bad there isn’t somebody who could look into this kind of thing. | 真遗憾这里没人能调查这种事情 |
[08:40] | I’ll ask around. | 我会四处问问的 |
[08:41] | No, you don’t have to. | 你不必这么做 |
[08:43] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[08:46] | Okay, so you find the person who did this | 好吧 就算你找出了做这事的人 |
[08:48] | and then what? | 又能怎样 |
[08:49] | Some kind of consequences. | 会有某种后果 |
[08:52] | You ever heard about the Broken Window Theory? | 你听过”破窗理论”吗 |
[08:56] | Boils down to this– you keep the windows intact, | 归结起来就是 你保持窗户完整无恙 |
[09:00] | you keep society intact. | 就能保持社会稳定无恙 |
[09:04] | This was an owl, Rick. | 这是猫头鹰不是窗户 瑞克 |
[09:09] | I got to do something today. | 我今天总得干点什么 |
[09:16] | – That’s it there? – That’s the warehouse. | -那边就是了吗 -那就是仓库 |
[09:20] | Looks like that door is our fastest way in and out. | 看上去从那扇门进出是最快的了 |
[09:22] | We should know all the exits first. | 首先我们应该查看所有出口 |
[09:25] | So there’s a plan if things go south. | 如果情况有变 就有应变计划了 |
[09:26] | Already got one. | 我们已经有计划了 |
[09:28] | It’s called Going Out the Front. | 就是”从前门出来” |
[09:32] | Noah, heads up. | 诺亚 当心 |
[09:33] | Got it. | 收到 |
[09:40] | Look at you with the aim. | 瞧瞧你的准头啊 |
[09:46] | Glenn’s right, we should do a perimeter check. | 格伦说得没错 我们应该检查一下周边 |
[09:49] | Know our exits just in case. | 查看出口 以防万一 |
[10:10] | So you’re aware, I’m on record as stating that I should not be here. | 我要提前声明 我不该来这里 |
[10:14] | You well know that I’m not combat ready | 你要知道我不会战斗 |
[10:15] | or even for that matter combat inclined. | 甚至没有战斗的意愿 |
[10:18] | You never are till you are. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[10:20] | But you got to start pulling your weight. You know, I did. | 但你得开始出力了 我就是这样做的 |
[10:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:27] | All things being equal, I do believe my weight’s been pulled. | 公平地说 我认为我出过力了 |
[10:30] | I got you all to DC, | 我把你们带到了华盛顿 |
[10:31] | which, in this man’s opinion, | 以鄙人之见 |
[10:32] | is damn near nirvana by current standards. | 在如今的标准下 我已经救赎了自己 |
[10:35] | Except you didn’t get us here. | 但是你没带我们来 |
[10:37] | We got you here. | 是我们把你带来了 |
[10:41] | But were it not for me | 但假如不是我 |
[10:41] | and my mention of this city’s potential for home and hearth, | 提到这座城市有安家的潜力 |
[10:44] | not a one of you would have had the vision to come here, | 你们中没有一个人有远见来这里 |
[10:46] | let alone the cojones to travail such a fraught and punishing pilgrimage. | 更别提有胆量历尽千辛万苦了 |
[10:51] | And that, sister, is a fact. | 那可是事实 妹妹 |
[10:53] | That’s as cold and hard as they come. | 冷冰冰的事实 |
[10:55] | God, you’re really that much of a coward? | 天 你真这么孬种吗 |
[10:59] | Yes, I am. I told you I was. | 是的 我就是 我说过我是了 |
[11:12] | It was good aim back there. | 你刚刚准头不错啊 |
[11:15] | Target practice helped. | 打靶练习挺管用的 |
[11:19] | Actually, last week, I was pretty close to practicing on Aiden. | 其实上周我差点就拿艾登当靶子练了 |
[11:23] | Me, too, man. | 我也是 伙计 |
[11:39] | We’re not getting out the front. | 我们不能从前门出去 |
[11:56] | Give it another second. | 再等一等 |
[12:01] | It’s a big place. | 这地方很大 |
[12:02] | There could be some inside. | 里面可能有行尸 |
[12:06] | So let’s say they are. | 就算里面有吧 |
[12:09] | Let’s move. Let’s be safe. | 我们行动 注意安全就好 |
[12:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Okay, let’s move. | 好了 走吧 |
[12:43] | – Tara. – Yeah? | -塔拉 -怎么了 |
[12:44] | – You got it? – I got this aisle. | -你没问题吧 -这条道交给我了 |
[13:14] | They’re stuck behind something. | 它们被某物困住了 |
[13:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:18] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[13:20] | But they aren’t here. | 但它们不在这里 |
[13:24] | All right. Hey, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[13:29] | Eyes up. | 当心 |
[13:59] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[14:01] | You know your stuff. | 你真有经验 |
[14:02] | We were out there a long time. | 我们在外漂泊了很久 |
[14:04] | There could be more. | 可能还有更多行尸 |
[14:06] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[14:10] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[14:23] | This one here. | 是这个 |
[14:42] | – Yeah. – We found ’em. | -没错 -我们找到了 |
[14:48] | – Here’s another. – All right, Eugene. | -又一个 -好样的 尤金 |
[15:16] | It’s got armor. Let it come closer. | 它穿着防弹衣呢 让它走近点 |
[15:18] | I got it. | 我来 |
[15:24] | Aiden, stop! | 艾登 住手 |
[15:26] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:52] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[15:57] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[16:04] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[16:12] | Noah? Tara? Eugene? | 诺亚 塔拉 尤金 |
[16:19] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 没事 |
[16:22] | Cage is open. They’re getting out. | 笼子开了 行尸出来了 |
[16:26] | – We need to find– – Here. | -我们得去找… -这里 |
[16:30] | Over here. | 这里 |
[16:42] | Is she breathing? Eugene! | 她还有呼吸吗 尤金 |
[16:44] | I– I can’t tell from right here. | 离得太远 我不知道 |
[16:47] | They’re getting close. | 它们越来越近了 |
[16:49] | Walker. | 有行尸 |
[16:54] | Walker. | 有行尸 |
[16:57] | Eugene, it’s yours. Take it out. | 尤金 你干掉它 |
[17:23] | Get to that office. I’ll get Tara. Go! | 去那个办公室 我去救塔拉 快 |
[17:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[17:43] | I didn’t tell anybody about the guns. | 我没跟别人提枪的事 |
[17:45] | – I swear to God. – Answer my question. | -我发誓 -回答我的问题 |
[17:48] | Do you have any more cookies? | 你还有饼干吗 |
[17:50] | The ones you made for the party? | 派对上你做的那些饼干 |
[17:52] | They’re gone. Now go. Go home. | 都没了 赶快走 回家去 |
[17:54] | My house doesn’t have power. | 我家没电 |
[17:56] | I was going to paint my owl statue, | 我本来要去给猫头鹰雕像上色的 |
[17:58] | but somebody broke it. | 但是有人把它打碎了 |
[18:01] | None of these are problems, Sam. | 这都是无关紧要的小事 山姆 |
[18:03] | I don’t care about your house. | 我不在乎你家怎么样 |
[18:05] | I don’t care about your statue. | 对你的雕像也不感兴趣 |
[18:06] | Get out. | 出去 |
[18:08] | – Can you make more cookies? – No. | -你能再做些饼干吗 -不能 |
[18:10] | – Why not? – Because I don’t want to. | -为什么不能 -因为我不想 |
[18:13] | Maybe if you showed me how to make them, | 你可以教我怎么做吗 |
[18:15] | I….I could do it myself. | 我可以自己做 |
[18:21] | You want cookies? | 你想要吃饼干 |
[18:23] | All right. You’re gonna have to steal the chocolate from Olivia. | 那好 你得去奥利维亚那里偷巧克力 |
[18:26] | And then you’re gonna get an extra bar for me. | 你还要多给我偷一块 |
[18:29] | And if you get caught or you say anything, | 如果你被抓到了 把我供出来 |
[18:31] | you’re not gonna like what happens to you. | 我肯定对你不客气 |
[18:32] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[18:38] | – How’s she doing? – She has serious head trauma. | -她怎么样了 -她的头部受到重创 |
[18:40] | – She’s losing blood fast. – How do we stop it? | -失血过快 -怎么才能止血 |
[18:43] | Med kit was in Aiden’s pack. It got blown to hell. | 急救箱在艾登的背包里 已经被炸了 |
[18:45] | There’s another one in the van. | 货车里还有一个 |
[18:47] | She’s on her way out. We need to get her there. | 她快不行了 我们得抬她过去 |
[18:49] | All right, we’ll get her there. | 好的 我们抬她过去 |
[18:50] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 来人啊 |
[18:53] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[18:55] | – He’s alive? – I checked him. I– I thought– | -他还活着吗 -我检查了 我以为 |
[18:58] | – We’ve got to get him. – Oh, Jesus. | -我们得去救他 -天呐 |
[19:00] | It’s gonna take at least three of us. | 最少要三个人才能救下他 |
[19:02] | We got that kind of time? | 我们有那么多时间吗 |
[19:04] | We pull Aiden off there, we could kill him. | 就算把艾登拉下来 他也可能伤重而死 |
[19:06] | So you’re saying we leave him? | 难道你想扔下他吗 |
[19:07] | Go, save him. | 快去救他 |
[19:08] | She’d do it. I know she would. | 她会挺下来的 我知道她会的 |
[19:10] | I’ll stay with her. I’ll keep her safe, I assure you. | 我留下陪她 保护她 我保证 |
[19:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:17] | All right, we’ll knock ’em back. | 好的 我们击退它们 |
[19:18] | – You still have that flare? – Yeah. | -你还有信号弹吗 -有 |
[19:20] | You fire the flare over the shelves. | 你朝那边的架子打信号弹 |
[19:22] | That’ll draw some of them over. | 一部分行尸会被吸引过去 |
[19:23] | All right, we’re gonna hit the rest hand to hand. | 好的 剩下的我们徒手杀 |
[19:25] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[19:27] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:35] | Come on! | 快 |
[19:54] | Tobin really think this’ll take four weeks? | 托宾真的认为这要花四周吗 |
[19:57] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[19:59] | First time they expanded the wall, it took ’em twice that. | 第一次围墙拓张 花了两倍的时间呢 |
[20:08] | Hey you…you okay to hang tight? | 你能帮我顶会儿吗 |
[20:09] | I need to send a fax to Cleveland. | 我得去送份”急件” |
[21:33] | Everybody, back till we’re safe in the truck. | 大家退到卡车里去 |
[21:37] | What about Francine? | 弗朗辛怎么办 |
[21:42] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[21:46] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 |
[21:49] | Come on. | 快 |
[21:54] | Up and in. You first. | 你先上去 |
[22:04] | Mother dick. | 去你妈的 |
[22:22] | – Abraham. – Heads up. | -亚伯拉罕 – 当心 |
[22:24] | You take out the ass end. | 你掩护外围 |
[22:26] | I got the uglies in the front. | 我对付面前这群丑八怪 |
[22:28] | That’s it. Single file. | 就这样 排好队 |
[22:30] | There we go. Come on. | 来吧 就这样 |
[22:31] | Don’t be shy. Come on! | 别害羞 来吧 |
[22:33] | Mother dick! | 去你妈的 |
[22:40] | Hell, son of a bitch is still alive. | 天呐 那家伙还活着呢 |
[22:42] | – What are you doing? – Come on! | -你在干什么 -来吧 |
[22:45] | Making sure he stays that way. | 确保他活下去 |
[22:53] | Hey, Rick, just having a beer. | 瑞克 我在喝啤酒呢 |
[22:54] | Thought I’d bring you one for helping my wife today. | 顺便送你一瓶 感谢你今天帮我老婆 |
[22:58] | I’m good, but thanks. | 我不喝 但是很感谢 |
[22:59] | Come on, don’t tell me you’re still on duty. | 得了 别告诉我你还没下班呢 |
[23:02] | Kind of always am, you know? | 我永远不能放松警惕 你懂的 |
[23:06] | Not at Deanna’s party. | 迪安娜的派对上除外 |
[23:08] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[23:13] | You had some, right? | 你在那喝了酒 对吧 |
[23:17] | You know, I wish I could have helped out more today. | 真希望今天我能多帮些忙 |
[23:20] | I asked around, but nobody saor heard anything. | 我四处问了问 但大家没发现什么异常 |
[23:24] | Well, it was just an owl. | 不过是只猫头鹰而已 |
[23:28] | Grand scheme of things, I think we’ll live. | 鉴于现在的情况 这不算什么 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:39] | Heard you lost your wife. | 听说你妻子不在了 |
[23:51] | You know… | 你知道 |
[23:53] | I’m sure it looks like we haven’t lost much, | 我知道 看起来好像我们好像没失去过什么 |
[23:56] | but we have. | 但我们失去过 |
[23:58] | We’ve lost things. | 我们失去了一些东西 |
[24:00] | Other things we’re just fighting like hell to hold on to. | 我们非常努力地去保住剩下的 |
[24:05] | Everything you people have been through, | 你们经历过那么多事 |
[24:06] | I don’t know if you see that. | 不知道你们有没有同感 |
[24:10] | We do. | 我们有 |
[24:17] | Bring your kids in for a checkup. | 让你的孩子们来体检吧 |
[24:19] | I know I offered you one, but they really should come in. | 我知道我让你来过 但他们也该来 |
[24:22] | They were out there a while, right? | 他们在外面有一段时间了 是不是 |
[24:24] | Yeah. Thanks, Pete. | 是的 谢谢 皮特 |
[24:31] | Let’s be friends, man. | 交个朋友吧 伙计 |
[24:34] | We kind of have to be, right? | 我们必须做朋友 对吧 |
[24:37] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 没错 |
[24:39] | So we will. | 所以我们会的 |
[24:43] | I’ll see you, Rick. | 回见 瑞克 |
[25:02] | I take no responsibility for this. | 这不是我的错 |
[25:05] | I told you what I was. | 我说过我是什么样的人 |
[25:09] | You should’ve listened. | 你应该听进去 |
[25:11] | All of you, you should’ve listened. | 你们所有人都应该听进去 |
[26:02] | It’s gonna be okay. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事的 我们会救你出去 |
[26:04] | All right? Everything’s gonna be okay. | 好吗 会没事的 |
[26:06] | I need you to stay quiet, okay? Can you do that? | 你必须保持安静 好吗 能做到吗 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:15] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[26:18] | The flare. | 信号弹 |
[26:19] | It’s burning out. | 快熄灭了 |
[26:24] | Come on. Come on, again. | 快 再来一次 |
[26:25] | – We’re not gonna make this. – Hey, yes, we are. | -我们做不到的 -我们肯定能 |
[26:29] | But I need your help. You can do this. | 但我需要你的帮助 你可以做到的 |
[26:31] | Nick. Nick, don’t– don’t leave me. | 尼克 不 不要扔下我 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:35] | – Okay. Okay. – Three! | -好的 好的 -三 |
[26:52] | You left them. We both did. | 你扔下了他们 我们都是 |
[26:55] | That’s who we are. | 我们就是这样的人 |
[26:57] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:03] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 |
[27:10] | Okay, it was– it was us. | 是我们 |
[27:13] | The others before… | 之前的其他人… |
[27:15] | They didn’t panic. We did. | 他们没有惊慌 是我们惊慌了 |
[27:19] | It was us. | 是我们 |
[27:23] | No. | 不 |
[27:24] | They’re here! | 它们来了 |
[27:53] | That how it works with you? | 你就是这么干的吗 |
[27:56] | You leave people behind to die? | 弃他人于不顾 让人等死 |
[27:58] | We have a system. Tell him, Francine. | 我们有一套规矩 告诉他 弗兰辛 |
[28:01] | We have a… | 我们有 |
[28:03] | Asshole. | 人渣 |
[28:05] | Hey, all that noise is bound to draw more. | 这么大动静会吸引更多行尸 |
[28:10] | I say we call it and start fresh in the morning, all right? | 我们今天到此为止 明早再来 好吗 |
[28:12] | Screw that. Francine, you good? | 去他妈的 弗兰辛 你可以继续吗 |
[28:17] | Got at least three hours of daylight left. | 离天黑至少还有三个小时 |
[28:21] | I want two lookouts. | 我需要两个望风的 |
[28:23] | One in the bucket and one on the trucks. | 一个人在铲斗里 一个人在卡车上 |
[28:26] | Should give us more than enough warning | 如果更多的行尸向我们袭来 |
[28:27] | if more are coming after the bash and pop. | 就能得到足够的预警了 |
[28:30] | Now pull the cobwebs out of your ass and move. | 拍拍你们屁股上的蜘蛛网 给我动起来 |
[28:35] | We got a wall to build. | 我们得盖一堵墙 |
[28:43] | Nicholas, stop! | 尼古拉斯 站住 |
[28:45] | Hey! You’ll never make it. | 你冲不出去的 |
[28:51] | Heads up. | 当心 |
[28:58] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[28:59] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走吧 |
[29:14] | Sorry to lose you, Tobin. | 你请辞我们很遗憾 托宾 |
[29:17] | – You sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[29:20] | If Abraham had followed my orders, | 如果亚伯拉罕听从了我的命令 |
[29:23] | she’d be dead. | 她就死定了 |
[29:24] | Well, saving someone’s life makes them a hero, | 虽说他因救人而成为英雄 |
[29:27] | but it doesn’t qualify them to run a construction crew. | 但并不意味着他有足够的资质管理施工人员 |
[29:31] | Well, they’re still out there, | 他们依然在外面 |
[29:34] | still working, the whole team. | 整个团队依旧在工作 |
[29:37] | And he’s leading them. | 他带领着他们 |
[29:41] | Better than I ever could. | 比我以前强多了 |
[29:52] | I guess it’s settled, then. | 那就这样吧 |
[29:58] | I’ll speak to Abraham | 亚伯拉罕回来之后 |
[29:59] | when he’s back and make it official. | 我跟他谈谈 正式任命他 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:05] | Thank you, Deanna. | 谢谢你 迪安娜 |
[30:08] | And the thing is, | 事实是 |
[30:11] | I know you won’t regret it. | 我知道你不会后悔的 |
[30:37] | He’s right, you know? | 他说的没错 你知道吗 |
[30:39] | Abraham’s more than qualified. | 亚伯拉罕的能力绝对足以胜任 |
[30:47] | I put another one of your people in a position of power, | 我让你团队的另一个人手握大权 |
[30:50] | you vouch for them. | 你为他们做担保 |
[30:54] | It’s becoming a pattern. | 这已经变成惯例了 |
[30:56] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们知道自己在做什么 |
[30:59] | It’s why you wanted us here. | 这是你把我们留在这里的原因 |
[31:02] | It’s why Aaron and Daryl are out there looking for more people. | 也是亚伦和达里尔在外面寻找更多的人的原因 |
[31:06] | You wanted a future. | 你希望有个未来 |
[31:09] | You need us for that. | 你需要我们与你共创未来 |
[31:12] | That’s right. | 说的没错 |
[31:16] | I’ll go get back to work on those field plans. | 我继续去写耕地计划了 |
[31:19] | – I’ll be down in a minute. – Okay. | -我随后就来 -好的 |
[31:38] | After these are done, that’s it. | 这些烤好后就结束了 |
[31:39] | I’m not helping you again and you’re not coming back. | 我不会再帮你了 你也不要再来了 |
[31:41] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[31:43] | I hope you’re not expecting to leave with more than half of these. | 我希望你没想要带走一半多的饼干吧 |
[31:46] | You barely did half the work. | 你才干了那么点活 |
[31:51] | Were you always a good cook? | 你以前是个好厨师吗 |
[31:55] | Sam, we’re not talking. | 山姆 我们不要说话 |
[32:01] | Wipe the counter. | 擦台面 |
[32:06] | Did you like it? Cooking? | 你喜欢做菜吗 |
[32:09] | You know, before. | 以前喜欢吗 |
[32:10] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[32:14] | We don’t have to be friends. | 我们不必交朋友 |
[32:16] | Just doesn’t have to be quiet. | 只要不沉默就行 |
[32:21] | I was good at it. It distracted me. | 我以前很会做菜 那能分散我的注意 |
[32:24] | It made me forget when I was sad. | 让我忘记我的伤心事 |
[32:27] | Sometimes when I get sad, I break stuff. | 我伤心的时候 会砸东西 |
[32:31] | What kind of stuff? | 什么东西 |
[32:38] | You said somebody broke your owl statue. | 你说有人砸了你的猫头鹰雕像 |
[32:40] | Did you break it? | 是你自己砸的吗 |
[32:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:50] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[32:55] | Why did you steal the guns? | 你为什么要偷枪 |
[32:59] | ‘Cause sometimes you need to protect yourself. | 因为有时你得保护自己 |
[33:08] | Can I have a gun? | 能给我一把吗 |
[33:11] | Why do you want one? | 你为什么想要枪 |
[33:15] | It’s not for me. | 不是为了我自己 |
[33:18] | Who’s it for? | 那是为了谁 |
[33:24] | Sam, who’s it for? | 山姆 是为了谁 |
[33:33] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[33:44] | Hey, maybe– maybe we can shoot our way past them. | 也许我们可以杀出一条血路 |
[33:47] | – You guys still have guns. – And you have the ammo. | -你们还有枪 -弹药在你那里 |
[33:50] | We’ve got to do something, man. | 我们得想点办法 伙计 |
[33:52] | We’re gonna die in here. | 我们会死在这里的 |
[33:56] | There has to be another way. There was to be a way. | 一定有别的办法 一定有办法 |
[34:05] | Over here. | 看这儿 |
[34:08] | Come get me. Come get me. | 来咬我呀 来咬我呀 |
[34:12] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 过来 |
[34:15] | Come and get me. | 过来咬我 |
[34:26] | Come on, Eugene. Yeah. | 加油 尤金 就是这样 |
[34:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:42] | I need you both– hey, Nicholas! | 我要你们俩 听我说 尼古拉斯 |
[34:45] | I need you both to keep the door steady, all right? | 我要你们俩一起稳住门 好吗 |
[34:48] | I’m gonna break the glass. | 我来砸玻璃 |
[34:50] | We get out, you push out. | 我们一出去 你就推出去 |
[34:53] | We get the rifle and we’re good. | 拿到枪就没事了 |
[34:54] | All right? All right? | 好吗 好吗 |
[34:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:03] | No! No, stop! It’s not safe! | 不 住手 这样不安全 |
[35:06] | – This is the only way. – No, it’s not gonna break. | -只能这样 -不 砸不破的 |
[35:08] | It will. We can hold it. We can. | 会的 我们稳得住 可以的 |
[35:12] | Trust me, okay? Count of three. | 相信我好吗 数到三 |
[35:14] | Count of three. One, two– | 数到三 一 二… |
[35:17] | No! | 不 |
[35:22] | Nicholas! Nicholas, don’t! Nicholas! | 尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯 别这样 |
[35:25] | – Damn it, Nicholas, no! – Nicholas! | -该死 尼古拉斯 别这样 -尼古拉斯 |
[35:33] | Hey, don’t do it! | 别这样 |
[35:38] | – No! – Don’t let go. | -不 -别放手 |
[35:43] | Noah! Noah! Noah! | 诺亚 诺亚 诺亚 |
[35:48] | No! | 不 |
[36:35] | Move over. We’re leaving. | 让开 我们得走了 |
[36:41] | Get back in the van. | 回车上去 |
[36:43] | Not until you tell me where they are. | 除非你告诉我他们在哪儿 |
[36:47] | Either you come back with me | 你要么跟我一起回去 |
[36:49] | or you stay here and you die with your friends. | 要么留在这里陪你朋友一起死 |
[36:50] | Those are your choices. | 由你决定 |
[37:19] | Help me get him in the back. | 帮我把他关到后面 |
[37:22] | Where’s Noah? | 诺亚在哪 |
[37:43] | Hi. Carol, right? | 你好 是卡萝尔对吗 |
[37:46] | That’s right. | 对 |
[37:48] | Do you need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[37:51] | Not feeling well? | 感觉不适吗 |
[37:51] | I was with Sam earlier. Is he okay? | 我之前跟山姆在一起 他没事吧 |
[37:56] | Why wouldn’t he be? | 他能有什么事 |
[38:02] | Can I talk to Jessie? | 我能和杰茜谈谈吗 |
[38:04] | Not a good time. | 现在不行 |
[38:07] | Pete, don’t. | 皮特 不要 |
[38:45] | Gabriel, what is it? | 加百利 怎么了 |
[38:47] | I need to speak with you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[38:48] | – Come– come in. – Privately. | -进来吧 -私下谈 |
[38:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:58] | Satan… | 撒旦 |
[39:00] | he disguises himself as the angel of light. | 以天使之光伪装自己 |
[39:04] | I’m afraid that false light is here inside these walls. | 我担心虚假之光已经进入了墙内 |
[39:10] | Your community, you say it’s not a paradise, | 你说你的社区不是天堂 |
[39:14] | but it is. | 但这里就是天堂 |
[39:16] | I’m grateful to be here. I am. | 能来到这里我很感激 真的 |
[39:21] | But you made a mistake letting in the others. | 但是你让其他人进来是个错误 |
[39:24] | How so? | 为什么 |
[39:28] | Rick… | 瑞克 |
[39:30] | his group… | 他的团队 |
[39:35] | they’re not good people. | 他们不是好人 |
[39:37] | They’ve done things. | 他们做过一些事 |
[39:41] | They’ve done unspeakable things. | 他们做过坏透了的事 |
[39:51] | Pete’s hitting Jessie. | 皮特在打杰茜 |
[39:55] | Maybe Sam, too. | 或许也打了山姆 |
[39:59] | To make it out there as long as they did, | 像他们那样在外面生存那么久 |
[40:02] | they must have done things. | 他们必须做一些事 |
[40:03] | Rick said as much. | 瑞克自己也说过 |
[40:06] | They survived. | 他们生存了下来 |
[40:08] | That’s what makes them assets. | 所以他们有价值 |
[40:11] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[40:12] | They can’t be trusted. | 你不能信任他们 |
[40:15] | They’re dangerous. | 他们很危险 |
[40:18] | You may believe that they did what they had to do, | 你也许以为他们做那些事是身不由己 |
[40:20] | that they were afraid and so they– | 他们很害怕 所以他们… |
[40:24] | Listen up! | 听着 |
[40:26] | – The day will come… – We made a damn good dent today. | -总有一天 -我们今天进展很大 |
[40:29] | …when they’ll put their own lives before yours and everyone else’s | 他们会把自己的性命放在你们之前 |
[40:32] | and they will destroy everything you have here, | 然后摧毁你们这里的一切 |
[40:35] | everything you’re working so hard to build. | 摧毁你们努力建立的一切 |
[40:38] | I suggest you all call it an early night. | 我建议你们早点睡 |
[40:39] | You know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:42] | Sam tell you? | 山姆告诉你的吗 |
[40:45] | He didn’t have to. | 他不用说我也知道 |
[40:48] | Why are you just now coming to me with this? | 你为什么现在才告诉我 |
[40:52] | Satan, | 撒旦 |
[40:54] | he disguises himself as the angel of light. | 以天使之光伪装自己 |
[40:59] | His servants are the false apostles of righteousness. | 他的仆人是正义的假使徒 |
[41:02] | They don’t deserve this. They don’t deserve paradise. | 他们不配来这里 他们不配来天堂 |
[41:10] | Thank you, Gabriel. | 谢谢 加百列 |
[41:13] | I have a lot to think about. | 我要好好想想 |
[41:18] | I– | 我 |
[41:22] | I only wish I’d come to you sooner. | 我希望自己能早点来找你 |
[41:26] | That I just– | 我只是 |
[41:31] | I hope it isn’t too late. | 希望不算太迟 |
[41:47] | Help! I need help! | 来人啊 我需要帮助 |
[41:53] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[41:56] | I know how this is gonna go with Pete. | 我知道该怎么处理皮特 |
[42:02] | There’s only one way it can go. | 只有一种办法 |
[42:12] | You’re gonna have to kill him. | 你必须杀了他 |