时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Looks good. | 看起來很好喝 |
[01:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:34] | You can lower that. | 你可以放下槍 |
[01:49] | What’s the W for? | W代表著什么 |
[01:54] | You know, the first settlers here, | 這里的第一批移民 |
[01:57] | they put bounties on wolves’ heads. | 他們懸賞狼頭 |
[02:00] | Brought the natives into it. | 找了印第安人 |
[02:03] | Made them hunt them. | 讓他們獵狼 |
[02:06] | Didn’t take them too long to kill them all. | 沒多久 狼就被殺光了 |
[02:11] | They’re back now. | 狼現在回來了 |
[02:17] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法 |
[02:21] | Everything gets a return. | 天道好輪回 |
[02:26] | – Are you shitting me? – No, I shit you not. | -你在耍嘴皮嗎 -我沒有 |
[02:33] | I like this. | 我喜歡這樣 |
[02:36] | Just talking. | 聊聊天 |
[02:39] | I don’t get to meet new people very often. | 我沒什么機會見到新面孔 |
[02:44] | Maybe once every two weeks. | 大概每兩周一次 |
[02:47] | – That’s a lot. – Oh, I work at it. | -真多 -我很努力 |
[02:50] | We do. | 我們都是 |
[02:53] | Sometimes we find camps. We run through them. | 有時候我們找到營地 擄掠一番 |
[02:57] | But we have traps, too. | 但我們也會設陷阱 |
[02:59] | It’s different. It’s not like meeting like this. | 那不一樣 不是這樣的見面 |
[03:06] | As equals. | 平等地見面 |
[03:10] | Little chats in front of a fire with a stranger. | 在火堆前跟陌生人聊聊天 |
[03:15] | That’s the closest thing to movies now. | 這是如今最像電影的東西了 |
[03:19] | I miss the movies. | 我很想念電影 |
[03:21] | I used to– put that down. | 我以前… 放下 |
[03:25] | Why? | 為什么 |
[03:25] | ‘Cause I want it. | 因為我想要 |
[03:29] | I want everything you have. | 我想要你有的一切 |
[03:32] | Every last drop. | 每一滴 |
[03:36] | Can I keep a little of it? | 我能留一點嗎 |
[03:37] | Just to get me through a day or two? | 讓我挺過一兩天 |
[03:38] | You know, just to keep me alive? | 讓我活下來 |
[03:43] | I’m taking you, too. | 我也要帶走你 |
[03:46] | And you’re not exactly gonna be alive. | 你可不會活著 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | Some of the tribes around here, | 這附近的一些印第安人部落 |
[04:01] | they thought that the first people were wolves | 他們認為第一批人類 |
[04:05] | transformed into men. | 是由狼變的 |
[04:09] | And now, well, | 現在 |
[04:12] | you know. | 你知道 |
[04:15] | Everything gets a return, right? | 天道好輪回 對吧 |
[04:21] | You can have my supplies. You can have everything. | 我的補給和裝備可以全歸你 |
[04:25] | Doesn’t need to be any ugliness. | 沒必要搞得太丑惡 |
[04:29] | But I can’t allow you to take me away. | 但我不能允許你帶走我 |
[04:32] | I will not allow that. | 我不會允許的 |
[04:39] | Don’t move. | 別動 |
[04:47] | Just be still. | 別亂動 |
[04:53] | Just be still. | 別亂動 |
[05:15] | You should just go now. | 你們快走吧 |
[05:19] | No. | 不 |
[05:32] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[05:39] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:45] | Now! | 動手 |
[08:49] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[08:53] | You were here the whole time? | 你一直都在這里嗎 |
[08:55] | All night. | 整晚都在 |
[08:58] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[09:02] | It’s– it’s like the train car. | 這就跟在車廂里一樣 |
[09:07] | After the whole thing, | 發生了這么多事 |
[09:11] | I’m still there. | 我還被關在那里 |
[09:15] | Deanna wanted you in here, calm things down. | 迪安娜想讓你來這里 冷靜一下 |
[09:19] | Rosita patched you up. | 羅西塔處理了你的傷口 |
[09:22] | Carl came by for a while. | 卡爾來了一會兒 |
[09:23] | I sent him home. | 我讓他回家了 |
[09:30] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[09:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:44] | We put Pete in another house. | 我們讓皮特待在另一座房子里 |
[09:48] | You could have told me what was happening. | 你本可以告訴我家暴的事 |
[09:50] | It moved fast. And then Noah. | 事情進展迅速 然后出了諾亞的事 |
[09:57] | I couldn’t tell you about the gun. | 我不能跟你說槍的事 |
[10:01] | No, you couldn’t. | 是啊 |
[10:02] | Oh, you wanted this place. | 你想待在這里 |
[10:04] | We had to stop being out there. | 我們必須找個安身之地 |
[10:11] | Well, we’re here. | 我們到這里了 |
[10:19] | Well, you just said you weren’t. | 你剛說了你不在這里 |
[10:32] | Where’d you get the gun? | 你從哪里弄到的槍 |
[10:35] | You took it, right? From the armory? | 你從武器庫里拿的 對吧 |
[10:40] | That was stupid. Why did you do it? | 那真愚蠢 你為什么要這樣做 |
[10:48] | Just in case. | 以防萬一 |
[10:51] | Deanna’s planning to have a meeting tonight. | 迪安娜打算今晚開個會 |
[10:53] | For anyone who wants to. | 想去的人都能參加 |
[10:55] | – To kick Rick out? – To try. | -為了流放瑞克嗎 -她會提議的 |
[10:57] | We don’t know that. | 我們并不確定 |
[10:59] | Maggie’s with Deanna right now. | 瑪姬現在和迪安娜在一起 |
[11:01] | She’s gonna find out what it is. | 她會搞清楚的 |
[11:03] | At the meeting, you say you were worried | 在會議上 你要說你擔心 |
[11:05] | about someone being abused | 有人遭受虐待 |
[11:06] | and no one was doing anything about it. | 而大家都坐視不管 |
[11:09] | You say you took a gun just to be sure | 你要說你拿了槍是為了保證 |
[11:11] | that Jessie was safe from a man who wound up attacking you. | 那個襲擊你的人不會傷害杰茜 |
[11:14] | You say you’ll do whatever you want them to. | 你說你會聽他們處置 |
[11:16] | Just tell them a story that they want to hear. | 編一個他們想聽的故事就好 |
[11:19] | That’s what I’ve been doing since I got here. | 我來這里之后就一直這樣 |
[11:23] | Why? | 為什么 |
[11:24] | Because these people are children | 因為這些人是孩子 |
[11:26] | and children like stories. | 孩子喜歡故事 |
[11:28] | What happens after all the nice words | 如果說盡好話 |
[11:31] | and they still try to kick him out? | 他們還想趕走他怎么辦 |
[11:33] | They’re guarding the armory now. | 他們現在派人看守武器庫了 |
[11:35] | We still have knives. | 我們還有刀 |
[11:38] | That’s all we’ll need against them. | 對付他們刀就夠了 |
[11:41] | Well, tonight at the meeting, | 今晚在會議上 |
[11:45] | if it looks like it’s going bad, | 假如情況不妙 |
[11:46] | I whistle. | 我就吹口哨 |
[11:49] | Carol grabs Deanna, | 卡蘿爾抓住迪安娜 |
[11:51] | I take Spencer, | 我拿下斯賓塞 |
[11:52] | you grab Reg, | 你抓住雷吉 |
[11:53] | Glenn and Abraham cover us, watch the crowd. | 格倫和亞伯拉罕掩護我們 控制人群 |
[11:56] | We can talk to them. | 我們可以和他們談的 |
[11:57] | Yeah, we will. | 我們會談的 |
[11:59] | If we can’t get through, | 但是如果說不通 |
[12:01] | we take the three of them | 我們就抓三個他們的人 |
[12:02] | and say we’ll slit their throats. | 說我們會割他們的喉 |
[12:05] | Like at Terminus? | 就像在終點站那樣嗎 |
[12:06] | No, we just tell ’em. | 不 我們只是說說而已 |
[12:09] | They give us the armory and it’s over. | 他們把武器給我們 那就結了 |
[12:15] | Did you want this? | 你真想這樣做嗎 |
[12:17] | No. | 不想 |
[12:19] | I hit my limit. | 我之前崩潰了 |
[12:22] | I– I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[12:26] | And here we are. | 然后我們就到了這一步 |
[12:31] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 現在 恕我失陪 |
[12:33] | I’m just gonna sleep some more. | 我要再去睡一會兒了 |
[12:59] | Maggie, hey. She’s out on the porch. | 瑪姬 她在門廊上 |
[13:06] | What do you need to talk about, Maggie? | 你想談什么 瑪姬 |
[13:09] | The meeting tonight. | 今晚的會議 |
[13:10] | Maggie, if we could talk– | 瑪姬 假如我們可以… |
[13:12] | I want to talk to everyone about what happened | 我想和所有人討論發生的事 |
[13:14] | and what we need to do about it. | 以及我們要對此采取什么措施 |
[13:15] | If it includes sending Rick away, | 包括流放瑞克嗎 |
[13:18] | it’s not gonna work. | 那不會管用的 |
[13:20] | Tell me what that means. | 這話是什么意思 |
[13:21] | You let Rick in. | 你讓瑞克進來了 |
[13:23] | You let all of us in. | 你讓我們所有人進來了 |
[13:26] | You talked to us. | 你和我們談過話 |
[13:28] | You decided. | 你決定讓我們留下 |
[13:30] | And now you want to put that decision | 如今你卻想要將決定權 |
[13:31] | on a group of very frightened people | 交到一群極度驚恐 |
[13:33] | who might not have the whole story. | 而且不清楚來龍去脈的人手上 |
[13:36] | That’s not leadership. | 那可不是領袖該做的事 |
[13:37] | Tonight is just a forum. | 今晚只是一次討論會 |
[13:40] | It’s just for people to say their piece. | 讓大家說說自己的想法 |
[13:41] | And I’ll make the decision as I’ve done since the beginning. | 最終將由我來做出決定 一如既往 |
[13:45] | He was frustrated. | 他當時是觸景生情 |
[13:47] | The things he’s seen. The things he’s lost. | 他所看見的 他所失去的 |
[13:51] | The things we have all lost. | 我們大家失去的 |
[13:52] | The things you’ve lost? | 你們失去的嗎 |
[13:58] | We’ve lost so much more. | 我們失去的遠比你多 |
[13:59] | Rick took a gun and he pointed it at people. | 瑞克拿走了一把槍 并且用槍指著人 |
[14:02] | He didn’t pull the trigger. | 他沒有扣下扳機 |
[14:04] | That’s a metric? | 那就是衡量標準嗎 |
[14:05] | That he didn’t pull the trigger? | 只要他沒扣下扳機就行嗎 |
[14:06] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不是 |
[14:07] | Michonne stopped him, Deanna. | 米瓊恩阻止了他 迪安娜 |
[14:11] | Michonne did. | 米瓊恩出手了 |
[14:16] | I’m gonna do what I have to do, Maggie. | 我要做我必須做的事 瑪姬 |
[14:24] | Maggie. | 瑪姬 |
[14:28] | Look, Maggie. | 聽著 瑪姬 |
[14:35] | The cavemen, | 穴居人 |
[14:38] | they were all nomads. | 他們是游牧民 |
[14:40] | And they all died. | 他們都死了 |
[14:44] | Then we evolved into this and we lived. | 然后我們人類進化成現代人 活了下來 |
[14:49] | Civilization starts when we stop running. | 只有我們不再漂泊才能建立文明 |
[14:53] | When we live together. | 當我們開始群居之后 |
[14:56] | When we stop sending people away | 當我們不再隨便殺人 |
[14:58] | from the world and from each other. | 和流放人的時候 |
[15:03] | That’s what I’m going to tell her. | 我會這么告訴她 |
[15:07] | That’s what I’m going to tell everyone. | 我也會這么告訴所有人 |
[15:10] | Okay? | 好嗎 |
[16:57] | Somebody came through here a while ago. | 不久前有人經過這里 |
[16:59] | If we see them, we hang back, | 如果見到他們 我們就撤回 |
[17:01] | Set up the mike, | 安裝好話筒 |
[17:03] | watch and listen. | 盯梢竊聽 |
[17:06] | For how long? | 盯多久 |
[17:08] | Until we know. | 直到了解情況 |
[17:11] | We have to know. | 我們必須了解情況 |
[17:13] | You’ve sent people away? | 你們以前流放過人嗎 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:19] | What happened? | 發生了什么 |
[17:22] | It was early on. | 很早的時候了 |
[17:24] | It was three people. | 有三個人 |
[17:27] | Two men and a woman. | 兩男一女 |
[17:31] | Davidson was their leader. | 戴維森是他們的頭兒 |
[17:33] | Smart as hell, strong. | 非常聰明 也很強壯 |
[17:36] | I thought they’d work out. | 我以為他們適合這里 |
[17:39] | They didn’t. | 可惜不適合 |
[17:42] | I brought them in and I had to see them out. | 我帶他們進來 又不得不送走他們 |
[17:46] | So me, Aiden, and Nicholas, | 所以我 艾登 尼古拉斯 |
[17:48] | we drove them out far… | 我們開車把他們拉到很遠 |
[17:54] | Gave them a day’s worth of food and water | 給了他們能撐一天的水和食物 |
[17:58] | and left them. | 然后扔下了他們 |
[18:01] | They just went? | 他們就那么配合嗎 |
[18:04] | We had their guns. | 我們把他們的槍拿走了 |
[18:08] | We had all the guns. | 所有的槍都在我們這里 |
[18:12] | I can’t make that kind of mistake again. | 我不能犯同樣的錯誤了 |
[18:17] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[18:26] | It’s good what happened last night. | 昨晚的事挺好的 |
[18:30] | We have more cover now. | 障眼法 |
[18:32] | All of them think you’ve been found out, that it’s over. | 他們都以為你被抓到了 都結束了 |
[18:43] | Why didn’t you want to tell them we had more guns? | 你為什么不想讓他們知道我們還有槍 |
[18:48] | Michonne stopped you. She knocked you out. | 米瓊恩阻止了你 她把你打暈了 |
[18:51] | Well, I deserved it. | 是我活該 |
[18:53] | Well, it was stupid. | 你確實很傻 |
[18:55] | She’s with us. Glenn is. | 她依然站在我們這邊 格倫也是 |
[18:58] | I didn’t tell them about the guns just in case. | 我沒告訴他們槍的事是以防萬一 |
[19:09] | I don’t want to lie anymore. | 我不想再說謊了 |
[19:13] | You said you don’t want to take this place. | 你說你不想奪權 |
[19:16] | And you don’t want to lie? | 而且你不想說謊 |
[19:19] | Oh, sunshine, you don’t get both. | 親愛的 魚和熊掌不可兼得 |
[19:41] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[19:43] | Wild leeks. | 是野韭菜 |
[19:47] | Son of a bitch knows about how to keep mosquitos off of him. | 那混蛋知道如何防蚊蟲叮咬 |
[19:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:12] | Hey, Tobin. | 你好 托賓 |
[20:15] | Hey, Rick. | 你好 瑞克 |
[20:53] | – You met with her? – Yeah. | -你和她談了 -是的 |
[20:55] | So what is it? | 什么情況 |
[20:57] | It’s what we thought. | 跟我們想的一樣 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna talk to people. | 我得跟大家談談 |
[21:01] | I’ll talk to everyone I can right up until. | 我得在開會前盡量多找人談談 |
[21:04] | I’m gonna try to solve this. | 我要努力解決這件事 |
[21:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[21:24] | We’re gonna work it out. | 我們會解決的 |
[21:27] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[21:31] | – I’ll see you there. – Yeah. | -那邊見 -好的 |
[21:59] | Sure you don’t want a gun, Father? | 你真的不想帶槍嗎 神父 |
[22:01] | I just want a quick walk. | 我只想去散會兒步 |
[22:05] | The word of god is the only protection I need. | 有上帝的庇護就足夠了 |
[22:16] | Dad. | 爸 |
[22:20] | You okay? | 你沒事吧 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 沒事 |
[22:24] | Look, I’m sorry. | 聽著 我很抱歉 |
[22:26] | I heard about the meeting. | 我聽說會議的事了 |
[22:28] | You’re staying home. | 你留在家里 |
[22:30] | That’s what it is now, right? | 現在這里就是了 是吧 |
[22:32] | Home? | 家 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:42] | They need us. | 他們需要我們 |
[22:45] | They’ll die without us. | 沒有我們他們必死 |
[22:52] | I might have to threaten one of them. | 我恐怕要威脅他們其中一個人 |
[22:56] | I could have to kill one of them. | 我可能要殺掉他們其中一個人 |
[22:58] | – You won’t. – I might. | -你不會的 -有可能的 |
[23:02] | You have to tell them. | 你必須告訴他們 |
[23:04] | I told them last night. | 昨晚我就告訴他們了 |
[23:05] | You have to tell them so they can hear you. | 他們必須聽得進去才算數 |
[23:12] | I don’t know if they can. | 我不知道他們能否聽得進去 |
[23:16] | Does that make you afraid? | 你害怕這樣嗎 |
[23:19] | Just for them. | 為了他們好 |
[23:22] | You have to tell them. | 你必須告訴他們 |
[23:38] | We checked the forest, we checked the roads. | 我們把森林和道路都搜索了一遍 |
[23:42] | We can’t find him. | 我們找不到他了 |
[23:44] | Sometimes they slip away. It happens. | 有時候就是會跟丟的 |
[23:47] | But… | 但是 |
[23:50] | You don’t come across something like this every day. | 并不是每天都能碰到食品廠 |
[23:57] | We do this now, it means we’re giving up. | 如果我們去拿食物 就得放棄找他了 |
[24:02] | Home is 50 miles back. It’s time to go. | 我們距家已經50英里了 該回去了 |
[24:05] | You saw it last night. There’s bad people out here. | 你昨晚也看到了 外面有壞人 |
[24:08] | That’s why we ought to keep looking for the good ones. | 正因此我們才要繼續尋找那些好人 |
[24:12] | We need more people and we’ll find them. | 我們需要更多的人 而且肯定會找到的 |
[24:15] | But when we do, we’ll need to feed them. | 但找到以后 還得供應他們食物 |
[24:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:32] | Wasn’t sure I’d ever see one of these. | 沒想到我還能看到這種車牌 |
[25:38] | Hey, listen, I don’t like giving up either, | 聽著 我也不喜歡放棄 |
[25:42] | but the guy is in a red poncho. | 但那個人穿著紅色雨衣 |
[25:45] | You can see him from a mile away. | 在一英里之外就可以看到 |
[25:50] | We’ve gone a lot of miles here. | 我們已經追了很遠了 |
[25:52] | No sign of him. | 都沒看到他 |
[25:56] | But… | 但是 |
[25:58] | if we come away with a trailer full of cans, | 我們要能帶回去一車的罐頭 |
[26:03] | I’d say that’s a good trip. | 我覺得也不虛此行了 |
[26:05] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[26:35] | Over here! | 這邊 |
[26:38] | Come on! | 快點 |
[26:53] | – No! – Come on. | -不 -快走 |
[27:21] | Come on! Go! | 快點 快啊 |
[27:49] | Glass will hold for a while, right? | 窗戶能擋一陣子吧 |
[27:51] | Maybe. | 或許吧 |
[27:53] | Maybe we can make it so they can’t see us. | 也許我們可以讓它們忽視我們 |
[27:58] | In a couple hours, something will come by, | 過幾個小時 總會有東西路過 |
[28:00] | they’ll follow it out. | 它們就會跟著走了 |
[28:02] | There’s got to be something in here we can use to block the view. | 車里應該有東西能擋住玻璃 |
[28:05] | We can cut up these seats. | 可以把座椅劃開 |
[28:10] | 陷阱 壞人會來 別停留 | |
[28:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他媽來干什么 |
[28:49] | You need to check on Tara. | 你得去看看塔拉 |
[28:52] | You treated her. You’re a surgeon. You need to do that. | 是你治的她 你是醫生 你得負責 |
[28:54] | Get out. | 出去 |
[29:00] | I could kill you right now. | 我現在就能殺了你 |
[29:05] | I could. | 我可以的 |
[29:08] | I will. | 我會的 |
[29:10] | And then who would believe I did it | 然后誰會相信 我殺了你 |
[29:14] | because I didn’t like you? | 是因為我不喜歡你呢 |
[29:16] | No one. | 沒人會信 |
[29:22] | They’d believe you tried to hurt me. | 他們會相信你試圖傷害我 |
[29:25] | Definitely believe that. | 肯定會信 |
[29:33] | Come at me. | 打我啊 |
[29:40] | No? | 不來嗎 |
[29:43] | Yeah? | 來嗎 |
[29:47] | No. | 不敢啊 |
[29:51] | The way this has played out, you have a chance. | 按這樣下去 你還有機會 |
[29:58] | You’re here. | 你住在這邊 |
[30:00] | Your wife’s there. | 你妻子住在那邊 |
[30:09] | You’re a small, weak nothing. | 你是個渺小的懦夫 |
[30:13] | And with the world how it is, | 現在這世道 |
[30:16] | you’re even weaker. | 你就更慫了 |
[30:20] | Play your cards right, | 如果你路子走得對 |
[30:23] | maybe you don’t have to die. | 或許你就不用死了 |
[30:28] | And I want my dish back clean when you’re done. | 你吃完把盤子洗干凈 |
[30:42] | This isn’t my house. | 這不是我家 |
[30:47] | This isn’t my house! | 這不是我家 |
[31:45] | You should go. | 你還是走吧 |
[31:46] | I just wanted to check on you. | 我只是想來看看你 |
[31:53] | Your eye. | 你的眼睛 |
[31:56] | He did it right when it was happening. It wasn’t you. | 我拉他時被打的 不是你的錯 |
[32:03] | People shouldn’t see us talking right now. | 不能讓別人看見我們聊天 |
[32:09] | I’m not sorry I did it. | 我不后悔做了那事 |
[32:13] | No matter what happens | 不管發生什么 |
[32:15] | or what I have to do. | 或是我不得不做什么 |
[32:20] | Don’t turn around, Rick. | 別轉身 瑞克 |
[32:26] | You were right. | 你之前說的對 |
[32:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:00] | I came out here to… | 我出來是為了… |
[33:02] | not feel all closed up back there. | 逃離那個封閉的環境 |
[33:08] | Even now, | 即便像現在這樣 |
[33:10] | this still feels more like me… | 我還是覺得要比 |
[33:14] | than back in them houses. | 待在那些屋子里自在 |
[33:18] | That’s pretty messed up, huh? | 這挺不正常的 對吧 |
[33:22] | You were trying. | 你在努力融入 |
[33:25] | I had to. | 我沒得選 |
[33:29] | No, you didn’t. | 不對 |
[33:31] | Listen, I saw you with your group out there on the road. | 聽著 我看見你和你的隊伍在路上走 |
[33:35] | Then you went off on your own by the barn. | 然后你一個人到了谷倉邊 |
[33:40] | Storm hit | 暴風雨來臨 |
[33:43] | and you led your people to safety. | 你把你的人帶到了安全地 |
[33:46] | That was it. | 就因為這點 |
[33:49] | I knew I had to bring you people back. | 我知道我得把你們都帶回去 |
[33:55] | You were right. | 你說的對 |
[33:57] | We should have kept looking for that guy in the poncho. | 我們本該繼續尋找那個穿雨衣的人 |
[34:01] | I shouldn’t have given up. | 我不應該放棄的 |
[34:05] | You didn’t. | 你就沒有 |
[34:13] | I’ll go. | 我出去 |
[34:16] | I’ll lead them out. You make a break for the fence. | 我把它們引開 你逃到圍欄那里去 |
[34:21] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:22] | This was my fault. | 這是我的錯 |
[34:24] | It wasn’t a question. | 那不是在問你意見 |
[34:26] | And this ain’t your decision. | 這也由不得你來決定 |
[34:29] | It ain’t nobody’s fault. | 這不是任何人的錯 |
[34:32] | Just let me finish my smoke first. | 先讓我把這根煙抽完 |
[34:38] | No. | 不 |
[34:40] | You don’t draw them away. | 你不用引開他們 |
[34:43] | We fight. | 我們一起戰斗 |
[34:45] | We go for the fence. We do it together. | 一起到圍欄那里 一起行動 |
[34:48] | All right? Whether we make it or not, | 好嗎 不管能不能活下來 |
[34:51] | we do it together. | 我們一起行動 |
[34:54] | We have to. | 我們必須一起 |
[35:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:09] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -準備好了嗎 -好了 |
[35:12] | We’ll go on three. | 數到三 |
[35:16] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[35:39] | Come on. Come on, get in here. | 快點 快點過來 |
[35:55] | That was– | 剛剛真是 |
[35:59] | thank you. | 謝謝 |
[36:04] | I’m Aaron, this is Daryl. | 我是亞倫 這是達里爾 |
[36:10] | Morgan. | 我是摩根 |
[36:13] | Why? | 為什么 |
[36:16] | Why? | 為什么 |
[36:19] | Because all life is precious, Daryl. | 因為所有生命都是寶貴的 達里爾 |
[36:25] | Whoever set that trap, they’re coming. | 設陷阱的那些人要來了 |
[36:27] | But I have good news. We do. | 但我…我們有個好消息 |
[36:30] | We have a community not too far from here. | 離這里不遠的地方有個社區 |
[36:33] | Walls, electricity, it’s safe. | 有圍墻 有電 而且很安全 |
[36:36] | – I…If you’d like to come join us – I thank you. | -如果你想加入我們 -謝謝 |
[36:41] | But I’m on my way somewhere. | 但我要去一個地方 |
[36:44] | Fact is, I’m lost, so… | 不過我迷路了 所以 |
[36:48] | if you could tell me where we are. | 你能不能告訴我這里的位置 |
[36:53] | 抱歉 我是個混蛋 去華盛頓吧 新世界需要瑞克·格蘭姆斯 | |
[37:33] | I’m ready. | 我準備好了 |
[37:46] | I’m ready. | 我準備好了 |
[39:14] | I’ll …come by later. | 我一會兒再來吧 |
[39:16] | He’s asleep. | 他睡著了 |
[39:20] | He’s asleep. Sit. | 他睡著了 坐吧 |
[40:00] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[40:11] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[40:16] | She also cracked open my gourd | 她還讓我醍醐灌頂 |
[40:18] | to considering implications I hadn’t. | 理解了我未曾理解的一些事 |
[40:21] | I will remark about those at this time. | 我會利用這次機會抒發己見 |
[40:26] | You got us here. | 你把我們帶到了這里 |
[40:30] | All I did was craft a top-shelf lie | 我只是編了一個彌天大謊 |
[40:34] | to which a person with strength and heroism could apply their talents. | 讓一個孔武而英勇的人能夠發揮才能 |
[40:37] | My bet was you needed that. | 我覺得你當時也需要這個契機 |
[40:42] | I thank you. | 我很感謝你 |
[40:46] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:49] | And I mean both emphatically and in equal measure. | 我對你的感謝和抱歉是等量的 |
[41:05] | I’m… | 我… |
[41:10] | sorry, too. | 也很抱歉 |
[41:11] | Utterly and completely unnecessary. | 完全沒必要 |
[41:14] | I almost killed you. | 我差點殺了你 |
[41:17] | Yes, there’s that. | 是啊 那倒是 |
[41:35] | You’re back. | 你回來了 |
[41:37] | Good, just wanted to sneak off to the meeting. | 很好 我正想偷偷溜去參加會議 |
[41:44] | You think we could find some time to talk later? | 你覺得我們晚些時候可以聊一下嗎 |
[41:48] | About Aiden? | 聊聊艾登 |
[41:50] | Just some things I need to say | 我有些話想說 |
[41:51] | and I’m not sure who I can say them to. | 但不知道可以找誰說 |
[41:54] | I don’t really have anyone here right now, | 我現在真的沒有一個可以交心的人 |
[41:57] | if you know what I mean. | 你應該明白我的意思吧 |
[42:00] | I’ll see. | 再說吧 |
[42:02] | Cool. | 好的 |
[42:05] | Can you get that? | 你能把門帶上嗎 |
[42:06] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好 -謝謝 |
[43:40] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[43:44] | You ready? | 你準備好了嗎 |
[43:53] | Carol, Daryl, | 卡蘿爾 達里爾 |
[43:56] | and me… | 和我 |
[43:59] | we worked it out together. | 我們一起計劃的 |
[44:05] | Carol took three guns from the armory. | 卡蘿爾從武器庫拿了三把槍 |
[44:08] | I still have one, she still has one. | 我還有一把 她手上也還有一把 |
[44:14] | We lied to you because | 我們對你說謊是因為 |
[44:16] | I wasn’t sure how you’d take it, | 我不知道你會如何反應 |
[44:19] | what you’d do. | 你會做出什么事 |
[44:27] | You think I’d try to stop you? | 你覺得我會試圖阻止你嗎 |
[44:33] | Well, you did hit me over the head. | 你的確打了我的頭啊 |
[44:35] | That was for you, not them. | 那是為你好 不是為他們 |
[44:46] | I was afraid you’d talk me out of it. | 我之前害怕你會勸我放棄 |
[44:51] | You could’ve. | 你有可能這樣做 |
[44:54] | We don’t need them here. | 我們不需要他們 |
[44:57] | I don’t need my sword. | 我也不需要我的刀 |
[45:01] | I think you can find a way. | 我覺得你能想出辦法的 |
[45:04] | We can find a way. | 我們可以想出辦法的 |
[45:10] | And if we don’t… | 如果我們想不出 |
[45:14] | I’m still with you. | 我依然追隨你 |
[45:22] | Something’s gonna happen. | 肯定會出事 |
[45:25] | Just don’t make something happen. | 但別主動惹事 |
[45:42] | Don’t be too long. | 別太久了 |
[45:59] | You’re gonna find yourself in a place | 很快你就會發現 |
[46:00] | where it’s like how it used to be. | 生活又恢復原狀了 |
[46:03] | And if you let too much go along the way, | 如果你放棄了太多人性 |
[46:05] | that’s not gonna work. | 那是不行的 |
[46:09] | ‘Cause you’re gonna be back in the real world. | 因為你會重回現實世界 |
[46:12] | This is the real world, Bob. | 這就是現實世界 鮑勃 |
[46:16] | Nah, this is a nightmare. | 不 這是一場噩夢 |
[46:18] | And nightmares end. | 遲早會醒的 |
[47:54] | I came here… | 我來到這里 |
[48:01] | because I don’t– I don’t know what to do. | 是因為我不知道該怎么辦才好 |
[48:05] | I’m losing my head. | 我失去理智了 |
[48:13] | Can you help me? | 你能幫我嗎 |
[48:16] | No. | 不能 |
[48:33] | We’re going to start. | 我們開始吧 |
[48:34] | Can we wait? | 可以再等等嗎 |
[48:36] | There’s still people coming. | 還有人會來的 |
[48:38] | Glenn, Rick. | 格倫 瑞克 |
[48:40] | We’re going to start. | 我們這就開始 |
[48:42] | It’s already dark. | 已經天黑了 |
[48:46] | We’re going to talk about what happened. | 我們要談談最近發生的事 |
[48:48] | Not the fight. Not what precipitated it. | 不談打架的事 也不談前因后果 |
[48:51] | We’re dealing with that. | 我們正在處理那事 |
[48:53] | We’re going to talk about one of our constables, | 我們要談談我們的一位治安官 |
[48:56] | Rick Grimes. | 瑞克·格蘭姆斯 |
[48:59] | We’re going to talk about | 我們要談談 |
[49:00] | how he had a pistol he stole from the armory, | 他從武器庫偷了一把手槍的事 |
[49:03] | about how he pointed it at people. | 他竟然拿槍對著自己人 |
[49:06] | And we’re going to talk about what he said. | 我們還要談談他之前說過的一些話 |
[49:09] | I was hoping he’d be here. | 我也希望他此刻能在這里 |
[49:10] | She said he’s coming. | 她說過他會來的 |
[49:12] | I’m sure he’ll be here. | 我相信他會來的 |
[49:15] | And I’m sure we can work this all out. | 我也相信我們一定能好好解決這事的 |
[49:55] | I think I want to die. | 我覺得我想死 |
[50:01] | Why wouldn’t you want to die? | 你怎么會不想死呢 |
[50:05] | You don’t deserve to be here. | 你根本不配來這里 |
[50:08] | What you did can never be undone. | 你的所作所為 是無法抹除的 |
[50:12] | The dead don’t choose, but the choices you made, | 死人沒有選擇權 但你做出的那些選擇 |
[50:15] | how you sacrificed your own– | 你竟然犧牲了自己的… |
[50:20] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[50:27] | Bob was mutilated. | 鮑勃當時被截肢了 |
[50:30] | Consumed. | 被吃了 |
[50:33] | Destroyed because of your sins. | 你的罪孽 讓他被毀了 |
[50:35] | Stop it. | 別說了 |
[50:37] | Your brother felt he was apart from it. | 你哥哥覺得那事與他無關 |
[50:39] | He was a part of it. | 但他其實脫不了干系 |
[50:41] | He didn’t deserve to be here. | 他不配來這里 |
[50:42] | – You don’t! – Stop it! Stop it! | -你也不配 -住嘴 住嘴 |
[50:57] | And after being out there | 以前在外面掙扎求生 |
[51:00] | and then not being how you were out there… | 現在又得接受另一種生活方式 |
[51:05] | It can drive you crazy. | 這會把人逼瘋的 |
[51:07] | Rick just wants his family to live. | 瑞克只是希望家人能活下來 |
[51:10] | He wants all of you to live. | 他希望你們都能活下來 |
[51:15] | Who he is | 他現在的樣子 |
[51:18] | is who you’re gonna be… | 就是你們以后的樣子 |
[51:25] | If you’re lucky. | 如果你們走運的話 |
[51:53] | Rick Grimes saved my life over and over. | 瑞克·格蘭姆斯一次又一次地救過我的命 |
[51:58] | There’s terrifying people out there. | 外面有很多很可怕的人 |
[52:01] | And he rescued me from them. | 他從他們手中把我救出來 |
[52:04] | People like me, | 像我這樣的人 |
[52:07] | People like us | 像我們這樣的人 |
[52:10] | Need people like him. | 需要像他那樣的人 |
[52:17] | I know what happened last night was scary. | 我知道昨晚發生的事很嚇人 |
[52:21] | And I’m sure he’s sorry for that. | 我相信他一定深感抱歉 |
[52:25] | But maybe we should listen to what he was saying. | 但或許我們應該聽進去他說的話 |
[53:12] | Simply put… | 簡而言之 |
[53:16] | There is a vast ocean of shit that you people don’t know shit about. | 可怕的屁事有很多 而你們屁也不知道 |
[53:23] | Rick knows every fine grain of said shit… | 瑞克對那些可怕的屁事了如指掌 |
[53:29] | And then some. | 甚至遠不止于此 |
[53:47] | – Please don’t. – Shh. | -拜托不要 -噓 |
[53:49] | – No. – They’ll hear you. | -不要 -它們會聽見的 |
[53:53] | It’ll take longer to reset it. | 那樣重置需要更久 |
[53:56] | Just be still. | 別亂動 |
[53:58] | Just be still. | 別亂動 |
[54:04] | Welcome home. | 歡迎回家 |
[54:16] | My father respected Rick Grimes. | 我父親敬重瑞克·格蘭姆斯 |
[54:19] | Rick is a father, too. | 瑞克也是一位父親 |
[54:22] | He’s a man with a good heart | 他有一顆善良的心 |
[54:25] | who feels the things he does, | 他對做過的壞事 |
[54:28] | the things he has to do. | 會感到愧疚 |
[54:31] | And all of us | 而我們這些 |
[54:33] | who were together before this place, | 來到這里前就在一起的人 |
[54:35] | no matter when we found each other, | 不管我們是何時相遇的 |
[54:38] | We’re family now. | 我們現在都是一家人 |
[54:41] | Rick started that. | 這全靠瑞克 |
[54:44] | And you won’t stop it. | 你阻止不了 |
[54:46] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[54:48] | And you don’t want to. | 你也不想做 |
[54:50] | This community, you people… | 這個社區 你們這些人 |
[54:56] | That family… | 那個大家庭 |
[55:00] | You want to be a part of it, too. | 你們也想加入的 |
[55:05] | Before we hear from anyone else, I– | 在其他人發言之前 |
[55:12] | I would like to share something in the spirit of transparency. | 我想本著透明的原則 分享一件事 |
[55:18] | Father Gabriel came to see me the day before yesterday | 加百利神父前天來找過我 |
[55:22] | And he said our new arrivals | 他說我們不能信任 |
[55:26] | can’t be trusted, | 這些新人 |
[55:28] | That they were dangerous, | 他們很危險 |
[55:30] | that they would put themselves before this community. | 他們會把自己的利益放在社區之前 |
[55:34] | And not one day later, | 不到一天之后 |
[55:37] | Rick seemed to demonstrate all the things | 瑞克就證實了加百利神父 |
[55:41] | Father Gabriel said. | 所說的一切 |
[55:45] | I had hoped Gabriel would be here tonight. | 我希望加百利今晚也在場 |
[55:48] | I don’t see him here, Deanna. | 我沒看見他 迪安娜 |
[55:50] | So you’re just saying what someone said. | 所以你只是在口頭轉述他的話 |
[55:55] | Did you tape him? | 你錄下他的話了嗎 |
[55:57] | – He’s not here. – Neither is Rick. | -他不在 -瑞克也不在 |
[56:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[56:09] | Noah died because of you. | 諾亞是被你害死的 |
[56:12] | And I tried to tell you how it is, how it has to be | 我想告訴你事實 教你怎么做 |
[56:16] | and you try to kill me? | 你卻想殺我 |
[57:00] | I just want to keep my family safe. | 我只想保護我的家人 |
[57:03] | You know? And I don’t even know what that means anymore, | 你知道嗎 我都不知道這意味著什么了 |
[57:05] | but if it means that we’ve got to get rid of– | 但是如果這意味著我們要流放… |
[57:28] | I was scared. I was scared. | 我當時驚慌了 我驚慌了 |
[57:29] | – I don’t belong out here. – Shut up. | -我不適應外面 -閉嘴 |
[57:31] | I was scared. I was just scared. | 我驚慌了 我驚慌了 |
[57:34] | – Shut up. – I don’t– | -閉嘴 -我不… |
[57:35] | – I don’t belong– – Shut up! | -我不適應… -閉嘴 |
[57:38] | I don’t belong out here. | 我不適應外面 |
[57:43] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[57:47] | Shut up. | 閉嘴 |
[58:04] | Do it. | 開槍吧 |
[58:12] | Sasha. | 薩沙 |
[58:29] | You should let her. | 你應該讓她開槍 |
[58:38] | They died. | 他們死了 |
[58:44] | They all died because of me. | 他們都因我而死 |
[58:59] | They did. | 確實如此 |
[59:15] | There wasn’t a guard on the gate. | 門口沒有一個警衛 |
[59:18] | It was open. | 門大開著 |
[59:20] | I asked Gabriel to close it. | 我讓加百利關上了 |
[59:22] | Go. | 快去 |
[59:26] | I didn’t bring it in. | 行尸不是我帶進來的 |
[59:29] | It got inside on its own. | 是它們自己進來的 |
[59:34] | They always will– | 它/他們總會進來 |
[59:36] | The dead and the living, | 不管是死人還是活人 |
[59:38] | because we’re in here. | 因為我們在里面 |
[59:42] | And the ones out there… | 外面的那些家伙 |
[59:47] | …They’ll hunt us. | 會跟著我們 |
[59:53] | They’ll find us. | 會找到我們 |
[59:58] | They’ll try to use us. | 會試著利用我們 |
[1:00:05] | They’ll try to kill us. | 會試著殺掉我們 |
[1:00:32] | But we’ll kill them. | 但是我們會殺了它/他們 |
[1:00:36] | We’ll survive. I’ll show you how. | 我們能活下去 我會教你們 |
[1:00:42] | You know, I was thinking– | 我之前在想 |
[1:00:48] | I was thinking how many of you do I have to kill | 我要殺你們多少人 |
[1:00:51] | to save your lives? | 才能救你們 |
[1:01:00] | But I’m not gonna do that. | 但我不會那樣做了 |
[1:01:04] | You’re gonna change. | 你們必須做出改變 |
[1:01:11] | I’m not sorry for what I said last night. | 我對昨晚的話不后悔 |
[1:01:15] | I’m sorry for not saying it sooner. | 我后悔的是沒有早說 |
[1:01:19] | You’re not ready, | 你們沒準備好 |
[1:01:22] | but you have to be. | 但是你們必須準備好 |
[1:01:23] | Right now, you have to be. | 現在就得準備好 |
[1:01:29] | Luck runs out. | 運氣會到頭的 |
[1:01:35] | You’re not one of us. You’re not one of us! | 你不是我們的一員 你不是我們的一員 |
[1:01:38] | Pete, you don’t want to do this. | 皮特 別這樣做 |
[1:01:40] | Get the hell away from me, Reg. Pete, just stop. | -別靠近我 雷吉 -皮特 住手 |
[1:01:41] | Get away from me. Reg. Reg. | -閃開 -雷吉 |
[1:01:43] | – Get away. Get away! – not now. | -閃開 閃開 -先別動手 |
[1:01:45] | – Now, Pete, stop. Pete– – Get away! | -皮特 住手 皮特 -閃開 |
[1:01:51] | – No, no! – Oh, no, no! | -不 -不 |
[1:01:58] | – This is him! – Shut up! | -都怪他 -閉嘴 |
[1:01:59] | – This is him! – Oh, god! | -都怪他 -上帝啊 |
[1:02:03] | Oh, my love. My love, my love. | 親愛的 親愛的 |
[1:02:06] | no, my love, no. | 不 親愛的 不 |
[1:02:11] | No, my love. | 不 親愛的 |
[1:02:13] | It’s him! | 怪他 |
[1:02:15] | This is him! | 都怪他 |
[1:02:23] | Rick… | 瑞克 |
[1:02:29] | …Do it. | 動手 |
[1:02:37] | Rick? | 瑞克 |