时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[00:16] | I know this sounds insane, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[00:19] | but this is an insane world. | 但这就是个疯狂的世界 |
[00:21] | We have to come for them before they come for us. | 我们必须先下手为强 |
[00:25] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[00:28] | This is where it all starts tomorrow. | 明天一切从这里开始 |
[00:31] | Tobin gets in the truck, | 托宾上卡车 |
[00:33] | opens the exit and we’re off. | 打开出口 我们就出发 |
[00:36] | He hops out, catches up with his team at red | 他下车 在红气球处追上他的小队 |
[00:39] | staying on the west side of the road. | 待在路的西侧 |
[00:42] | Daryl gets on his bike– | 达里尔骑车 |
[00:44] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[01:05] | It’s open! We got to do this now! | 缺口开了 现在就得行动 |
[01:09] | We’re doing this now! | 现在就行动 |
[01:10] | Tobin’s group, get moving, go! | 托宾的小队 快出发 |
[01:12] | No, Rick, we’re not ready. | 不 瑞克 我们没准备好 |
[01:14] | Sasha! Abraham! | 萨沙 亚伯拉罕 |
[01:15] | Damn straight, we’ll do it live. | 说得对 我们直接开干 |
[01:16] | You meet Daryl at red. | 你们在红气球处跟达里尔会合 |
[01:17] | Let him take them through the gauntlet. | 让他带它们通过障碍 |
[01:19] | – Yeah, we meet at red. – Go! | -好 我们在红气球处会合 -快 |
[01:29] | – Rick, I’ll hit the tractor place. – Okay, who else? | -瑞克 我去拖拉机店 -好 还有谁 |
[01:32] | We got to take them out or they’ll distract the horde. | 我们得干掉它们 不然它们会让尸群转向 |
[01:33] | – I’m here, let me help. – No. | -我在 让我帮忙 -不行 |
[01:35] | – I’m here! – Do everything I say. | -我在 -你必须全听我的 |
[01:36] | – I will. – Rick, this was supposed to be a dry run. | -我会的 -瑞克 这本该是演习 |
[01:39] | – Daryl, get ready. – They’re coming. | -达里尔 准备好 -它们来了 |
[01:45] | Rick, we haven’t even gone through the whole plan. | 瑞克 我们还没说完整个计划 |
[01:46] | You want to go back, go back. We’re finishing this. | 你想回去就回去 我们要结束这一切 |
[01:49] | Tobin, you hit it on my signal. | 托宾 听我号令开车 |
[01:52] | They’re heading for home. We don’t have a choice. | 它们要往家那边去 我们别无选择 |
[01:55] | Get ready to hit the flares. | 准备放照明弹 |
[02:00] | Now! | 放 |
[02:19] | Tobin, hit the truck! | 托宾 开车 |
[03:47] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[04:52] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[05:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:19] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[05:21] | Glenn, what happened? Are you okay? | 格伦 出什么事了 你没事吧 |
[05:23] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:24] | You guys look like shit. | 你们看起来真糟 |
[05:29] | She’s fine. She’s fine. She’s okay. | 她没事 她没事 |
[05:34] | Tara? | 塔拉 |
[05:36] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:37] | You just check on them. | 你去看看他们 |
[05:41] | – I’m okay. – What happened? | -我没事 -出什么事了 |
[05:42] | We were out there. | 我们出去了 |
[05:45] | The walkers and– we’re all right. | 行尸… 我们没事 |
[05:50] | Got winged by a ricochet. | 子弹反弹 打伤我了 |
[05:54] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[05:59] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[06:03] | Thank god… | 谢天谢地 |
[06:06] | nothing happened to your hair. | 你的发型没事 |
[06:12] | Okay, Eugene’s freaking me out. | 好吧 尤金吓到我了 |
[06:14] | Somebody want to send Noah in here to protect me? | 谁去叫诺亚来保护我 |
[06:46] | 抱歉 我是个混蛋 来华盛顿吧 新世界需要瑞克·格兰姆斯 —亚伯拉罕 | |
[07:03] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[07:06] | It wasn’t over. | 一切还没结束 |
[07:15] | We should talk more tomorrow. | 我们明天多聊聊 |
[07:20] | Listen… | 听着 |
[07:25] | I don’t take chances anymore. | 我不再冒险了 |
[07:29] | And you shouldn’t. | 你的确不该 |
[08:27] | You all have your assignments. | 你们都有自己的任务 |
[08:29] | You know where to rendezvous. | 你们知道在哪里会合 |
[08:34] | Daryl leads them out. | 达里尔引它们出去 |
[08:35] | Sasha and Abraham join him at the bottom of the hill. | 萨沙和亚伯拉罕在山脚跟他会合 |
[08:43] | Glenn, you hit us | 格伦 你干掉 |
[08:44] | when you take care of the walkers at the tractor place. | 拖拉机店的行尸后来找我们 |
[08:46] | That’s the one thing we gotta get ahead of. | 那件事必须提前做完 |
[08:51] | Everybody keep your heads. | 大家都要冷静当心 |
[08:55] | Just keep up. | 跟上 |
[09:23] | So, is he okay with it? | 他没意见吧 |
[09:24] | It was pretty much his idea. | 基本就是他的主意 |
[09:27] | He gets it. | 他懂的 |
[09:29] | It’s got a bed and a bath, | 那里有床和浴室 |
[09:31] | but it’s still a cage, you know? | 但还是个牢笼 |
[09:33] | He gets it. | 他懂的 |
[09:35] | He told me what happened out there with the trucks. | 他跟我说了之前在卡车那边的事 |
[09:39] | He tell you about those guys he met? | 他跟你说了他遇到的那些人了吗 |
[09:42] | The Ws. | 脑门上有W的人 |
[09:43] | Like that walker we saw, yeah. | 和我们看见的那个行尸一样 说了 |
[09:46] | We need more watch points. | 我们需要更多的哨点 |
[09:49] | And I’m gonna tell Deanna | 然后我会去和迪安娜说 |
[09:50] | we don’t need to go looking for people anymore. | 我们不需要再去外面找幸存者了 |
[09:58] | You feel different about it? | 你有异议吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah, I do. | 我有 |
[10:05] | Well, people out there, | 外面的那些人 |
[10:08] | they got to take care of themselves, | 他们得照顾自己了 |
[10:09] | just like us. | 就像我们一样 |
[10:14] | I’m gonna get him out. | 我去放他出来 |
[10:17] | Shouldn’t leave him in there any longer than we have to. | 我们不用把他关太久 |
[10:26] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:30] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[10:35] | Listen, if you’re still looking | 听着 假如你还打算 |
[10:36] | to go buck wild with the breath impaired… | 憋着一口气狂野一把… |
[10:38] | You already asked the question and I already answered it. | 你已经问了问题 我也已经回答了 |
[10:44] | If you were so worried, | 假如你这么担心 |
[10:45] | why the hell did you get into the car with me? | 你他妈为什么还上我的车 |
[10:57] | Listen, doing something as big as this… | 听着 做这种大事… |
[11:03] | That’s living. | 那才叫活着 |
[11:07] | There it is. | 到了 |
[11:12] | We’re at red at the bottom of the hill. | 我们到了山脚的红气球处了 |
[11:15] | All right, here comes the parade. | 好了 大队伍来了 |
[11:48] | Where’d you learn that? | 你从哪儿学来的 |
[11:51] | A friend. | 一个朋友那里 |
[11:53] | Before or after? | 之前还是之后 |
[11:58] | I ask, you answer. | 我提问 你回答 |
[12:00] | It’s common courtesy, right? | 这是基本的礼貌 是不是 |
[12:07] | It was after. | 是之后 |
[12:10] | After everything. | 所有事情之后 |
[12:13] | Look, I’m sorry for this, for having to do this. | 听着 我对此很抱歉 很抱歉这么做 |
[12:15] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[12:18] | The way I look at it, | 在我看来 |
[12:19] | sometimes you’re safer when there’s no way out. | 有时没有出路反而更安全 |
[12:26] | Got to get to know each other again. | 可以重新认识对方 |
[12:29] | For the first time… again. | 第一次…重新认识 |
[12:42] | Hey, it’s us. | 嘿 是我们 |
[12:46] | We’re back. You gonna let us in or what? | 我们回来了 快放我们进去 |
[12:52] | I’m technically not authorized, | 严格来说 我未获得授权 |
[12:54] | so I will not be doing so. | 所以我不会开门的 |
[12:55] | – Who the hell are you? – You first. | -你他妈是谁 -你先说 |
[12:58] | I’m Heath. | 我是希斯 |
[13:00] | I live here. My team’s been on a run the last couple weeks. | 我住在这儿 我的小队前几周出外勤了 |
[13:10] | I’m Eugene. | 我是尤金 |
[13:12] | Aaron brought myself and my group here | 亚伦带着我和我的队伍 |
[13:13] | directly within that window, | 在你们出去时入住进来的 |
[13:14] | so we haven’t had the chance to meet | 所以我们一直没机会见面 |
[13:15] | and I can’t exactly confirm your residence. | 因此我无法确认你住在这里 |
[13:17] | Open the gate. | 把门打开 |
[13:20] | If I do, how do I know you won’t attempt to kill me? | 假如我开了 我怎么知道你不会杀了我 |
[13:22] | Okay, look, I’m not gonna kill you. | 行了 听着 我不会杀了你的 |
[13:26] | But the longer you make me wait, | 但你让我等的时间越长 |
[13:27] | the more you motivate me to beat your ass, so… | 我就越想揍你一顿 所以… |
[13:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | So Deanna put you on gate duty? | 是迪安娜让你来守门的吗 |
[13:59] | Oh, no, I’m not proper duty. | 不 我不是值班的人 |
[14:01] | This is Holly’s shift. | 现在该霍莉值班 |
[14:03] | I was just walking by. | 我只是路过 |
[14:04] | She asked if I could relieve her for a few ticks. | 她问我能不能帮她顶一会儿 |
[14:06] | I said, “No, thank you” and she ignored me, | 我说”不能” 但她无视了我 |
[14:08] | which is obviously what I should have done | 其实我才应该无视她的 |
[14:09] | as it’s been at least five ticks | 因为已经过了很久了 |
[14:11] | and still no Holly. | 依然不见霍莉的踪影 |
[14:16] | I’m Scott. This is Annie. | 我是斯科特 这位是安妮 |
[14:19] | Hi. Good to meet you. | 你好 幸会 |
[14:21] | How many of you are there? | 你们有几个人 |
[14:23] | 13. | 13个 |
[14:24] | I mean, 12. | 我是说 12个 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:31] | I’ll close up. | 我来关门 |
[14:48] | Anything big happen while we were gone? | 我们不在的时候发生了什么大事吗 |
[14:51] | We had a meeting last night. | 我们昨晚开了个会 |
[14:56] | Oh, yeah? About what? | 是吗 关于什么事的 |
[14:59] | You might want to talk to Deanna. | 你最好去和迪安娜谈谈 |
[15:01] | Get it from the horse. | 听听权威消息 |
[15:02] | Her mouth. You know? | 让她亲口给你说 懂吗 |
[15:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | Hey, it’s good to see someone like me. | 遇到我这种人你该高兴 |
[15:12] | I fully respect the hair game. | 我完全尊重别人的发型 |
[15:21] | – Who put up the wall? – They did. | -墙是谁建的 -他们 |
[15:24] | There was a man, Reg. | 有个人 叫雷吉 |
[15:26] | He drew up plans, made it happen early on. | 他拟定的计划 在灾变早期建起来的 |
[15:30] | A lot of people in here. | 这里生活着很多人 |
[15:31] | They’ve been inside from the start. | 他们一直住在墙内 |
[15:34] | They had food, energy, not a whole lot of walkers. | 有饭吃有电用 没怎么遭遇过行尸 |
[15:38] | They just lived. | 他们只是生活着 |
[15:40] | They haven’t had to survive. | 他们不必去求生 |
[15:42] | They figured that out, brought us in. | 他们想通了 收留了我们 |
[15:46] | Still might be too late. | 但可能为时已晚 |
[15:47] | Too late how? | 此话怎讲 |
[15:50] | For them to come around. | 他们恐怕改不过来了 |
[15:52] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[15:54] | You’ll have to talk to Deanna. | 你得去找迪安娜谈谈 |
[15:56] | She’s the woman in charge. | 她是管事儿的 |
[15:58] | She was married to Reg. | 她曾是雷吉的妻子 |
[16:01] | Was? | 曾是 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:19] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[16:23] | We’re– | 我们在… |
[16:25] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮点忙 |
[16:27] | We only need one. | 只用挖一个坑 |
[16:31] | We have two men here. | 但有两位死者 |
[16:33] | We’re not gonna bury killers inside these walls. | 杀人犯不能葬在墙内 |
[16:38] | I understand how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[16:40] | I do. | 真的 |
[16:41] | But it’s not your decision. | 但这由不得你 |
[16:45] | Tobin. | 托宾 |
[16:48] | Rick’s right. | 瑞克说得对 |
[16:57] | Take it away. | 把尸体抬走 |
[16:59] | Go west. | 朝西 |
[17:02] | Down Branton road a few miles. | 顺着布兰登路走几英里 |
[17:04] | Just past the bridge. | 过了桥就行 |
[17:07] | We don’t go out that way. | 我们平常不去那边 |
[17:11] | Let the trees have him. | 让他当树的肥料吧 |
[17:41] | I shot him because he killed Reg. | 我杀他是因为他杀死了雷吉 |
[17:44] | That was it. We didn’t have a choice. | 没办法 我们别无选择 |
[17:47] | You do have a cell. | 可以关牢房啊 |
[17:51] | Not for killers. | 不能便宜了杀人犯 |
[17:55] | I’m a killer, Rick. | 我也杀过人 瑞克 |
[17:59] | I am, and you are, too. | 我杀过 你也杀过 |
[18:10] | Glenn, you there yet? | 格伦 你到了吗 |
[18:13] | Almost. We’ll have it handled before they get here. | 快到了 我们会在尸群抵达之前搞定 |
[18:15] | And we’ll meet you at yellow. | 我们在黄色气球处和你会合 |
[18:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:25] | It’ll hold. | 应该挡得住 |
[18:26] | Well, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[18:28] | You know, considering where we’re standing. | 我们站这么近 挡不住就要遭殃了 |
[18:37] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 |
[18:39] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[18:41] | Back when you were in that place… | 之前你在那里的时候… |
[18:45] | Where I lived… | 在我的住处… |
[18:50] | Did you take one of my protein bars? | 你是不是拿了我一根蛋白棒 |
[18:56] | No. | 没有 |
[19:00] | See, I could have sworn there was one more peanut butter left. | 我发誓 绝对还剩一根花生酱味的 |
[19:05] | That’s how it is, isn’t it? | 这就是现实 不是吗 |
[19:07] | You always think there’s one more peanut butter left. | 你总觉得还剩一根花生酱蛋白棒 |
[19:40] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[19:47] | Maybe we just leave him here. | 就把他丢这儿吧 |
[19:55] | That’s not who you are. | 你不是那种人 |
[20:01] | I know. | 我很清楚 |
[20:13] | You don’t. | 你不清楚 |
[20:40] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[20:43] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[20:47] | Stop. | 住手 |
[20:51] | Did you hear that? | 听到没 |
[23:08] | What are you doing out here, Ron? | 你跑到外面来干什么 罗恩 |
[23:12] | I wanted to know where my dad was buried. | 我想知道我爸被埋在哪了 |
[23:38] | This is how. | 原来如此 |
[23:43] | How what? | 什么意思 |
[23:45] | How the community’s still here. | 那个社区能幸存至今的原因 |
[23:49] | They’ve had walkers at their walls, | 虽然围墙边是有行尸 |
[23:51] | But a lot of them, maybe most of them, | 但很多 或许是绝大部分 |
[23:55] | They wound up here. | 都被困在了这里 |
[24:35] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[24:37] | – Ron. – I’m going back. | -罗恩 -我回去了 |
[24:39] | – Hey. – I’m fine. | -嘿 -我能行的 |
[24:41] | You shouldn’t be out here. | 你不该跑出来的 |
[24:44] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[24:47] | It’s not what I think, it’s what I know. | 不是我怎么想 而是事实本如此 |
[24:49] | You can’t protect yourself. I’ll show you how, | 你保护不了自己 我可以教你 |
[24:51] | but right now you have no idea what you’re doing. | 但现在你不知道自己在干什么 |
[24:53] | And if you come out here, you’re gonna die. | 如果你出来 你就会死 |
[24:57] | And it won’t be quick and it won’t ever be over | 死得缓慢痛苦 而且永无止境 |
[25:00] | ’cause you’ll be one of them. | 因为你会变成它们那样 |
[25:01] | That’s what’s gonna happen. | 这就是即将发生的事 |
[25:04] | You’re coming back with us now. | 你立刻跟我们回去 |
[25:09] | Don’t make it hard. | 别找事 |
[26:12] | Glenn, you have to hurry. | 格伦 你得快点 |
[26:15] | The noise could distract the herd right off the road. | 噪音会把尸群从公路上引下来 |
[26:17] | – Talk to me. – We’re here. | -回话 -我们到了 |
[26:28] | Sounds like a lot. | 听起来有很多只 |
[26:32] | – We need it quiet. – So what’s the plan? | -我们得让它们安静 -计划是什么 |
[26:36] | Take ’em out a few at a time. | 放它们出来 每次放几只 |
[26:50] | Nicholas, you’re at the door. | 尼古拉斯 你守住门 |
[26:52] | All right. | 好 |
[26:54] | You let one or two out and then you close it. | 只放出一两只 然后关门 |
[26:56] | You keep doing that. That’s the trick. | 循环往复 这就是窍门 |
[26:58] | That’s how we control it. | 这样就能控制局面 |
[26:59] | Wait, what if he can’t close it? | 等等 如果他关不上门呢 |
[27:00] | – I’ll be able to. – Then we take them on. | -我可以的 -那我们就直接上 |
[27:01] | We take them on? | 直接上 |
[27:03] | If we get into trouble, we go behind the building | 如果遇到麻烦 我们就绕到楼后 |
[27:05] | into the woods and we draw them away. | 钻进树林 把它们引开 |
[27:08] | Hey, you’ve been out on runs since he got here. | 他来这里时 你在出外勤 |
[27:11] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道自己在做什么 |
[27:13] | Me and Aiden, we didn’t. | 我和艾登 我们不知道 |
[27:18] | This was supposed to be a dress rehearsal. | 我们本该来演习的 |
[27:20] | I’m supposed to be delivering pizzas, man. | 我还本该送披萨呢 伙计 |
[27:23] | Daryl’s leading them this way. | 达里尔正在引它们过来 |
[27:25] | And they’re closing in. | 已经不远了 |
[27:26] | That noise is gonna pull the herd right off the road. | 这噪音会把尸群从公路上引下来的 |
[27:28] | And then we have serious trouble. | 那我们就真有麻烦了 |
[27:30] | We have to do this. | 我们必须这么做 |
[27:32] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[27:33] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[27:34] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[27:36] | All right. | 来吧 |
[27:39] | On three. Ready? | 数三下 准备好了吗 |
[27:44] | One… | 一 |
[27:47] | Two… | 二 |
[27:49] | Three! | 三 |
[27:55] | Shit! | 该死 |
[28:09] | My team… | 我的小队 |
[28:11] | We saw it early on, | 之前就看到了 |
[28:13] | back when we were on one of those first scouts, | 早先为了摸清周围的情况 |
[28:16] | finding out what was around here. | 出去侦查时发现的 |
[28:18] | There was a camp at the bottom. | 底下有个营地 |
[28:21] | The people, they must have blocked the exits with one of those trucks | 灾变开始时 那里的人肯定是 |
[28:24] | back when everything started to go bad. | 用其中一辆卡车堵住了出口 |
[28:27] | They didn’t make it. They were all roamers. | 可他们没成功 都变成行尸了 |
[28:29] | Maybe a dozen of them. | 可能有十几个人 |
[28:30] | No one’s been back since? | 之后再没人去看过吗 |
[28:34] | D.C., | 在华盛顿 |
[28:36] | every town worth scavenging are all in the other direction. | 所有值得搜索的城市都在别的方向 |
[28:39] | And I never really felt like having a picnic next to the camp that ate itself. | 我可不想去一个自相蚕食的营地周围吃野餐 |
[28:42] | So all the while the walkers have been drawn by the sound. | 所以这么久以来 行尸都被声音吸引了过去 |
[28:46] | And they’re making more sound and they’re drawing more in. | 它们又发出大的声音 吸引更多的行尸 |
[28:48] | And here we are. | 而我们不巧就在这里 |
[28:52] | Now what I’m proposing, | 我所提议的计划 |
[28:54] | I know it sounds risky, | 虽然听起来很危险 |
[28:56] | but walkers are already slipping through the exits. | 但已经有行尸溜出了出口 |
[28:59] | One of the trucks keeping the walkers in. | 阻挡行尸进去的一辆卡车 |
[29:02] | Could go off the edge any day now. | 随时都有可能掉下来 |
[29:04] | Maybe after one more hard rain. | 可能就在下场暴雨之后 |
[29:06] | That exit sends them east. | 那个出口面向东边 |
[29:09] | All of them. Right at us. | 所有行尸 都会冲我们来 |
[29:16] | This isn’t about if it gives, it’s when. | 这不是猜测 只是时间问题 |
[29:19] | It’s gonna happen. | 就在眼前了 |
[29:21] | That’s why we have to do this soon. | 所以我们必须尽快动手 |
[29:23] | This is– I don’t even have another word for it. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[29:26] | This is terrifying. | 这太恐怖了 |
[29:29] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[29:32] | But it doesn’t sound like there’s any other way. | 但似乎没有别的选择了 |
[29:36] | Maybe there is. | 也许有 |
[29:39] | I mean, couldn’t we just build up the weak spots? | 我是说 难道不能加固薄弱的地方吗 |
[29:44] | I could draw up plans. | 我可以拟定计划 |
[29:45] | I worked on the wall with Reg. | 我曾经跟雷吉一起修建围墙 |
[29:48] | Construction crew– | 施工队… |
[29:50] | We can try and make it safe. | 我们可以试着让它更安全 |
[29:51] | Even if we could, the sound of those walkers | 就算我们成功 行尸的声音 |
[29:54] | is drawing more and more every day. | 也会吸引越来越多的行尸 |
[29:56] | Building up the exits won’t change that. | 加固出口也无济于事 |
[29:59] | We’re gonna do what Rick says, | 我们听瑞克的 |
[30:01] | the plan he’s laid out. | 按他的计划来 |
[30:06] | I told you all, we’re gonna have Daryl leading them away. | 我说过 让达里尔把它们引开 |
[30:11] | Me, too. | 我也去 |
[30:14] | I’ll take a car, ride next to him. | 我可以开车 和他并排开 |
[30:16] | Can’t just be him. | 不能只有他一个人 |
[30:19] | I’ll keep ’em coming, Daryl keeps ’em from getting sloppy. | 我引它们往前走 达里尔防止它们跑偏 |
[30:22] | I’ll go with her. | 我和她一起去 |
[30:24] | It’s a long way to white-knuckle it solo. | 这么远一个人不安全 |
[30:29] | We’ll have two teams. | 我们分成两队 |
[30:31] | One on each side of the forest helping manage this thing. | 树林两边各派一队控制局面 |
[30:35] | We’re gonna have a few people on watch from now on. | 从今往后要安排几个人站岗 |
[30:38] | Rosita, Spencer, and Holly. | 罗西塔 斯宾塞 霍莉 |
[30:40] | So they’re out. | 所以他们不参加行动 |
[30:43] | So who’s in? | 那谁来参加 |
[30:46] | Me. | 我 |
[30:49] | You should keep an eye on her. | 你应该留下看着她 |
[30:51] | Keep going with the plans you talked about. | 继续执行你之前说的那些计划 |
[30:53] | I know, but this is important. | 我知道 但这很重要 |
[30:55] | She’s important. | 她也很重要 |
[30:57] | People are scared. | 大家很害怕 |
[30:59] | They need to see her come back. | 他们需要看到她振作 |
[31:05] | That’s not the only reason. | 这不是唯一的原因吧 |
[31:08] | Yeah, it isn’t. | 对啊 不是 |
[31:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:15] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[31:18] | I’d like to help as well. | 我也想帮忙 |
[31:19] | No. Who else? | 不行 还有谁 |
[31:21] | We need more. | 人不够 |
[31:23] | There’s got to be another play. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[31:26] | We can’t just control that many. | 我们控制不了那么多行尸 |
[31:29] | I said it before, walkers herd up. | 我都说过了 行尸喜欢扎堆 |
[31:31] | They’ll follow a path if something’s drawing them. | 如果有东西吸引 它们会沿着一条路走 |
[31:33] | That’s how we can get ’em all at once. | 这样就可以一网打尽 |
[31:35] | So, what? We’re supposed to just take your word for it? | 所以呢 我们就该相信你的空口白牙吗 |
[31:39] | We’re all supposed to just fall in line behind you after… | 经历了那事之后 大家就应该跟随你吗 |
[31:47] | After what? | 经历了什么 |
[31:48] | After you wave a gun around | 你举着枪 |
[31:51] | screaming, pointing it at people. | 大喊大叫 拿枪对着别人 |
[31:54] | After you shoot a man in the face. | 一枪爆了别人的头 |
[31:56] | – After you… – Enough! | -你还… -够了 |
[32:06] | I’ll do it. | 我加入 |
[32:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[32:10] | Whatever you need, | 都听你的 |
[32:12] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[32:13] | Now who else? | 还有谁 |
[32:23] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[32:26] | We have to do this. I need to help. | 我们必须这么做 我得帮忙 |
[32:36] | You sure you can handle it? | 你确定你能行吗 |
[32:39] | You need people. | 你们缺人 |
[32:47] | We’ll make this work. | 我们会成功的 |
[32:49] | We’ll keep this place safe. | 我们会保卫这个地方 |
[32:50] | Keep our families safe. We will. | 保护自己的家人 一定会的 |
[32:53] | The plan. | 你的计划 |
[32:55] | Go through it again. | 再说一遍 |
[32:56] | Man, he just said it. | 老兄 他刚说过啊 |
[32:57] | Every part again. | 再说一遍每个步骤 |
[33:01] | The exact plan. | 要具体 |
[33:38] | Marshall and Redding. | 马歇尔路和雷丁路 |
[33:40] | We force them west here. | 从这里把它们往西赶 |
[33:42] | How? | 怎么赶 |
[33:43] | We block it off so they can only go one way, | 把其他路挡住 让它们只有一条路可走 |
[33:46] | West, away from the community. | 向西边 远离社区 |
[33:48] | Block it off with what? | 用什么挡路 |
[33:50] | Cars. | 车 |
[33:51] | We’ll use the rvs, some of the bigger trucks. | 用房车 几辆大卡车 |
[33:53] | Park them end to end. | 首尾相接 |
[33:55] | We’ll be drawing them away. | 我们会把它们引走 |
[33:57] | – They’re gonna keep moving. – Yeah, but that many? | -它们会一直走 -这么多行尸能行吗 |
[33:59] | Just bouncing off some sedans? | 几辆轿车就拦得住吗 |
[34:03] | And then when they start slipping through | 如果有行尸从缝里挤过去 |
[34:07] | And the ones that walk away start distracting the rest | 偏离路线的行尸开始吸引其他行尸 |
[34:09] | and you stop drawing them away? | 你们就不能把它们引走了 |
[34:14] | Man’s got a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[34:15] | We got plates. | 我们有板材 |
[34:18] | The big-ass metal ones from the construction site. | 建筑工地用的那种大金属板 |
[34:20] | We can use them to fortify the whip wall. | 可以用来加固挡板 |
[34:22] | It’d help disperse the force of impact | 这能分散冲击力度 |
[34:24] | and direct the walkers clean. | 完全疏散那些行尸 |
[34:25] | Like a pool table. Eight ball, corner pocket. | 就像台球桌 黑八 击入底袋 |
[34:28] | That’s an army out there. | 外面可是有一支军队 |
[34:32] | And what happens when this doesn’t hold? | 如果这里支撑不住怎么办 |
[34:34] | And they push on through. The curve in this hillside | 它们会继续前进 顺着山坡 |
[34:36] | is gonna send them right back east. | 直接往东走 |
[34:39] | Right back here. | 回到这里 |
[34:41] | You seriously want to risk that? | 你真的想冒这个险吗 |
[34:44] | No. | 不想 |
[34:47] | So you need to help us to make it hold. | 所以你要帮我们确保能支撑住 |
[34:51] | These walls, you built them. | 这些墙是你造的 |
[34:53] | So you’ve already done the impossible. | 你已经做到了不可能完成之事 |
[34:59] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[35:01] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[35:05] | 雷丁路 马歇尔路 | |
[36:48] | 雷丁路 马歇尔路 | |
[37:18] | Hey, what you said before | 你之前说 |
[37:20] | about us needing to take care of ourselves? | 我们要照顾好自己 |
[37:23] | Going out finding more people, | 去找更多幸存的人 |
[37:25] | that is taking care of ourselves. | 就是照顾好我们自己的表现 |
[37:32] | Your call, though. | 但决定权在你 |
[37:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | You know, I can come with all of you. | 我可以跟你们一起去的 |
[37:48] | You and Daryl have been teaching me how to shoot. | 你和达里尔一直在教我怎么用枪 |
[37:52] | I think you got the hang of it. | 我觉得你掌握得很好 |
[37:58] | You should stay back, | 你应该待在后方 |
[38:01] | get a feel for how people feel now. | 了解一下这些人是怎么想的 |
[38:05] | We still got a long way to go with them. | 我们跟他们还有好长一段路要走 |
[38:09] | We’ll get there. | 我们能成功的 |
[38:11] | She’s in charge. | 以前她管事儿 |
[38:14] | But you’re in charge now. | 但现在你管事儿 |
[38:29] | – This is a bad idea. – This is the only idea. | -这主意糟透了 -只能这么办了 |
[38:31] | I think there’s something like a dozen in there. | 我觉得这里面起码有十来只 |
[38:34] | We stay back, we get on opposite ends, | 我们退后 站在不同的方向 |
[38:35] | we draw them to each of us. | 将它们分别引开 |
[38:37] | – Try and take down four each? – No. | -每人干掉四个吗 -不 |
[38:38] | This is just me and Heath. | 只有我和希斯 |
[38:40] | You get back and you stay back. | 你回去 不要过来 |
[38:42] | Things go south, you tell Rick and you draw them away. | 一旦出事 你就告诉瑞克 然后引走它们 |
[38:46] | Just move back. | 回去吧 |
[38:58] | He got Noah killed? | 他害死了诺亚吗 |
[39:00] | He did. | 没错 |
[39:03] | He did more than that. | 不止如此 |
[39:07] | He lured Glenn into the woods and tried to kill him. | 他引格伦到树林里 试图杀了他 |
[39:11] | What the hell? | 真的吗 |
[39:12] | – Yeah. – What? | -没错 -搞什么 |
[39:14] | Glenn told me I could tell everyone | 格伦告诉我如果我想的话 |
[39:15] | if that’s what I wanted to do. | 可以告诉所有人 |
[39:17] | Could get Nicholas exiled. | 那样尼古拉斯会被流放 |
[39:20] | He’d die out there. | 死在外面 |
[39:23] | Could have done that. | 我本可以那样做 |
[39:26] | You could do that now. | 你现在依然可以那样做 |
[39:27] | He got Noah killed and he tried to kill Glenn? | 他害死诺亚 还试图杀格伦 |
[39:31] | Glenn saves people. | 格伦有救人之心 |
[39:34] | Even people like that. | 甚至是对这种人 |
[39:42] | I couldn’t accept it either. | 我之前也没法接受 |
[39:45] | But then I thought about you. | 但后来我想到了你 |
[39:47] | How we were on different sides of that fence | 在我最痛苦的那段时光 |
[39:48] | on the worst day of my life. | 我们站在栅栏的两边 |
[39:53] | And now you’re one of the most important people | 但现在你是这个世界上对我来说 |
[39:54] | in the world to me. | 最重要的人之一 |
[39:58] | Things can get better. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:01] | We can make them better. | 我们可以让一切好起来 |
[40:04] | You tell me what you want to do. | 你告诉我你想怎么办 |
[40:10] | I’m just gonna follow your lead, okay? | 我都听你的 好吗 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:27] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[40:28] | No. But since you’re doing this thing anyway… | 没有 不过反正你也铁了心要这么干 |
[40:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:53] | They’re still coming. | 还在出来 |
[41:29] | Get it. | 干掉它 |
[41:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:59] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[42:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:02] | It’s Carol, right? | 你叫卡萝尔吧 |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:06] | You been with Rick long? | 你跟着瑞克很久了吗 |
[42:09] | Since Atlanta. | 从亚特兰大那时起 |
[42:11] | And were you a cop, too? | 你以前也是个警察吗 |
[42:14] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么这样想 |
[42:16] | You’re always watching. | 你总是在保持警惕 |
[42:19] | You always… | 你总是… |
[42:21] | seem ready. | 时刻准备着 |
[42:24] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[42:27] | You know, to handle things. | 处理一些事情 |
[42:32] | Aren’t you sweet? | 您过奖了 |
[42:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:43] | Got some looky-loos taking | 有几只行尸 |
[42:45] | a little constitutional off the shoulder. | 不随大流了 |
[42:49] | They starting a damn walkout. | 它们开始跑偏了 |
[42:51] | You want to have Daryl circle back? | 你要达里尔绕回去吗 |
[42:54] | No. | 不用 |
[42:55] | Keep moving. I’ll catch up. | 继续开 我会追上的 |
[42:58] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[43:06] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[43:18] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[43:22] | This is my ride, asshole. | 那是我的车 混蛋 |
[43:37] | Well, look at me. | 你看我 |
[43:44] | You didn’t see Reg | 你是没看到雷吉 |
[43:47] | the night he got it. | 他死的那一晚 |
[43:51] | That was a mess. | 简直一团糟 |
[43:55] | And Pete. | 还有皮特 |
[43:58] | His face just… | 他的脸… |
[44:00] | blowing up like Pompeii | 像是庞贝古城一样炸了 |
[44:03] | right when we were cheek to cheek. | 当时我就跟他面对面 |
[44:07] | I still think I got some of his brains in my ear. | 我还是觉得耳朵里进了点他的脑浆 |
[44:20] | Well, look at that. | 你看那 |
[44:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:25] | Everything is aces again. | 一切又完美了 |
[44:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[44:37] | I’m just grabbing the bull by the nutsack. | 不过是当机立断而已 |
[44:41] | I’m living, darling, | 我还活着 亲爱的 |
[44:43] | just like you. | 像你一样 |
[44:58] | I haven’t had a chance to say it yet, but… | 我还没机会跟你说 但… |
[45:02] | I’m sorry about Reg. | 雷吉的事我很遗憾 |
[45:05] | He was smart and kind. | 他聪明又善良 |
[45:10] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[45:16] | It was the right call. | 这个决定是正确的 |
[45:18] | We need this. | 是我们所需要的 |
[45:23] | What else? | 还有什么话 |
[45:27] | You need to tell me. | 要跟我说的 |
[45:30] | People need to be armed inside the walls. | 墙里的人需要武装起来 |
[45:33] | They need to be trained, everyone. | 每个人 都要接受训练 |
[45:40] | Stop. | 别去 |
[45:41] | Here they come. | 它们来了 |
[45:45] | Carter, heads up. | 卡特 小心 |
[45:47] | Wait, folks. | 伙计们 等等 |
[45:57] | Use your shovels. The guns will draw more. | 用铲子 枪声会引来更多行尸 |
[46:00] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[46:02] | You can do this. You need to, all of you. | 你能行的 你们所有人都必须做到 |
[46:14] | Morgan, don’t! | 摩根 别去 |
[46:38] | You said you don’t take chances anymore. | 你说过你不再冒险的 |
[46:54] | Time is running out. | 快没有时间了 |
[46:56] | He’s talking about a dry run tomorrow. That’s it. | 他说明天要去演习 该动手了 |
[46:59] | Rick stopped Pete. He stopped him. | 瑞克阻止了皮特 |
[47:01] | This is not taking out a wife-beater. | 这与除掉家暴者无关 |
[47:03] | He was a murderer, Carter. | 他是个杀人犯 卡特 |
[47:05] | What Rick wants to do is suicide. | 瑞克的计划等于自杀 |
[47:08] | I’m sorry, Spencer, | 抱歉 斯宾塞 |
[47:10] | but Deanna is asleep at the wheel. | 但迪安娜已经心不在焉了 |
[47:14] | So it’s on us. We have got to stop him. | 只能靠我们了 我们得阻止他 |
[47:18] | What the priest said about him, about these people, | 神父是怎么说他还有那些人的 |
[47:21] | He was right. | 他说得没错 |
[47:24] | How many more of us have to die | 还得死多少人 |
[47:27] | before we do something? | 我们才会采取行动啊 |
[47:29] | ’cause pretty soon it’s gonna be too late. | 因为很快就会太迟了 |
[47:31] | Carter, you need to be really careful here. | 卡特 你说话要想清楚了 |
[47:34] | You’re talking about us going to Deanna and telling her– | 你是说要我们去找迪安娜谈吗 |
[47:36] | No, I’m not talking about talking some more. | 我没说要找她谈 |
[47:40] | About meetings. I’m not talking about that. | 我没有说要开会 |
[47:43] | Plain and simple, we kill him | 说白了 在他杀我们之前 |
[47:45] | before he kills us. | 把他干掉 |
[48:01] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[48:04] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[48:06] | – He heard. – I didn’t. | -他听到了 -我没有 |
[48:09] | – I mean, I didn’t– – Carter. | -我是说我没… -卡特 |
[48:15] | He heard. | 他听到了 |
[48:18] | Carter, don’t. You can’t. | 卡特 不要 不可以 |
[48:27] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[48:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[48:34] | I’m taking this place back from you. | 我要从你手中夺回这里的掌控权 |
[48:39] | That’s what you were talking about in here? | 你们在这里就是在说这个吗 |
[48:41] | That’s what he was talking about. | 是他一个人说的 |
[48:47] | See, I would have– I would have set up some lookouts. | 换做我 会派人警戒的 |
[48:51] | That would have been the smart thing. | 那样做才明智 |
[48:54] | You know, if I happened to– | 要是我碰巧 |
[49:00] | You really think you’re gonna take this community from us? | 你真觉得你能从我们手上夺走社区吗 |
[49:04] | From Glenn? From Michonne? | 从格伦手上 从米琼恩手上 |
[49:05] | From Daryl? From me? | 从达里尔手上 从我手上夺走吗 |
[49:09] | Do you have any idea who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[49:16] | – It was just me. – What? | -只是我而已 -什么 |
[49:18] | It was– it was just me. | 只是我一个人 |
[49:19] | Just– just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[49:34] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[49:39] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[49:41] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[49:49] | You can try to work with us. | 你可以试着跟我们合作 |
[49:52] | You can try to survive. | 试着生存下去 |
[49:55] | Would you do that? | 你会这么做吗 |
[50:27] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[50:30] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[50:37] | Everyone, we need to finish this. | 各位 我们要结束这一切 |
[50:41] | We have to keep moving and fan out down that thing front to back. | 保持移动 在树林里沿着尸群站好位 |
[50:45] | Like we said, cops at a parade. | 就跟游行时的警察一样 |
[50:47] | Glenn, you take the back. | 格伦 你殿后 |
[50:49] | – You got the other walkie. – Got it. | -你拿着另一个对讲机 -知道了 |
[50:50] | If it gets sloppy, we fire our weapons, | 要是尸群散了 我们就开枪 |
[50:52] | pull them back on track. | 把它们引回路上 |
[50:54] | I’ll hit the front. | 我去前面 |
[50:56] | Okay, one after the other. | 好 一个接一个 |
[51:45] | Tobin, they’re breaking off. | 托宾 它们偏离了 |
[51:47] | What do you want us to do? | 你想让我们怎么做 |
[51:49] | Fire your guns and draw them back. | 开枪引它们回来 |
[51:59] | It’s nice out. | 出来真舒服 |
[52:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:04] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[52:06] | I wanted to enjoy the evening a little | 我想晚上放松一下 |
[52:08] | and I don’t have a porch over there, so… | 我那边没门廊 |
[52:18] | Get your stuff. | 拿上你的东西 |
[52:23] | You should stay with us over here. | 你跟我们一起住这边 |
[52:28] | You got room? | 有房间吗 |
[52:30] | We’ll make it. | 能挤挤 |
[52:33] | We don’t need to do that anymore. | 我们不需要再那样做了 |
[52:37] | I know you, Morgan. | 我了解你 摩根 |
[52:41] | Even if this is the first time. | 即便是第一次重新相识 |
[52:50] | You want to hold her? | 你想抱她吗 |
[52:59] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[53:07] | This is Morgan. | 这是摩根 |
[53:12] | He’s a friend of mine. | 他是我的朋友 |
[53:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[53:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:29] | Let me have a look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[53:39] | You with that man Carter, in the armory– | 和卡特在武器库里的那个你 |
[53:43] | That’s you. | 那才是你 |
[53:45] | You’re still the same man I met in King county. | 你还是当年那个我在金恩郡认识的人 |
[53:47] | The one that came back and told me it wasn’t over. | 那个回来告诉我一切还未结束的人 |
[53:51] | That was you. | 那才是你 |
[53:54] | Same you that’s right in front of me right now. | 跟我眼前这个人完全一样 |
[54:02] | I wanted to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[54:06] | So it would be easier. | 那样更简单 |
[54:11] | So I wouldn’t have to worry | 那样我就不用担心 |
[54:14] | about how he could screw up | 他捅出什么篓子 |
[54:16] | or what stupid thing he’d do next because that’s who he is. | 或再干出什么蠢事 因为他就是那种人 |
[54:20] | Just somebody who shouldn’t be alive now. | 他是那种不该在如今存活的人 |
[54:27] | I wanted to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[54:32] | But all that hit me and… | 但我突然意识到… |
[54:36] | I realized I didn’t have to do it. | 我意识到我没必要杀了他 |
[54:46] | He doesn’t get it. | 他不懂 |
[54:50] | Somebody like that… | 像他那种人 |
[54:56] | They’re gonna die no matter what. | 迟早都会死 |
[55:14] | I’m dead. | 我死定了 |
[55:15] | Carter, take a breath. | 卡特 深呼吸 |
[55:18] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[55:21] | – Oh, god! – be quiet. | -老天 -安静 |
[55:25] | – Oh, god. – Carter. Carter, | -老天 -卡特 卡特 |
[55:28] | you got to be quiet. | 你必须安静 |
[55:41] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[55:42] | The gunfire is bringing them back on the road. | 枪声又把它们引回路上了 |
[55:59] | You got them, Tobin. | 你做到了 托宾 |
[56:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[56:03] | What was that screaming? | 刚谁在尖叫 |
[56:06] | That was Carter. | 是卡特 |
[56:07] | He got bit right in the face. | 他脸被咬了 |
[56:09] | I stopped him. | 我阻止了他 |
[56:20] | We have a good hour until we have ’em to green | 一小时后 我们把它们送到绿气球处 |
[56:23] | when we hand them off to Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham. | 转交给达里尔 萨沙和亚伯拉罕 |
[56:26] | Why don’t you head back, tell everyone what’s happening? | 你回去 告诉所有人发生了什么 |
[56:28] | – They should know. – Okay, Rick, I just– | -他们有权知道 -好吧 瑞克 我只是… |
[56:30] | Will you do that for me? | 你能为我那样做吗 |
[56:38] | I’ll take care of that one. | 我收拾那只 |
[56:40] | Michonne, you take point. | 米琼恩 你放哨 |
[56:46] | I know it’s how it is. | 我知道这就是现实 |
[56:49] | I do. | 我知道 |
[56:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:55] | I do, too. | 我也知道 |
[57:38] | I was just getting more flares for tomorrow. | 我只是来拿明天的照明弹的 |
[57:54] | I know I haven’t– | 我知道我没有… |
[57:58] | I just– I just thought it might be best | 我只是觉得让事情 |
[57:59] | if I let things be for a while. | 平息一下 这样比较好 |
[58:05] | Ron told me what happened. | 罗恩告诉我发生了什么 |
[58:07] | Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that. | 是啊 我想和你谈谈那事 |
[58:09] | He shouldn’t have been out there. | 他不该出去 |
[58:10] | No, he shouldn’t have. | 对 他不该出去 |
[58:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[58:15] | But you can’t talk to him like that, Rick. | 但是你不能那样和他说话 瑞克 |
[58:19] | You can’t touch him. | 你不能碰他 |
[58:22] | Not you. | 不能是你 |
[58:24] | Ron needed to hear every word I said. | 罗恩必须听进去我说的每句话 |
[58:26] | That’s why I grabbed him. I wasn’t angry. | 所以我才抓住了他 我没生气 |
[58:29] | I was just telling him the truth. | 我只是在告诉他事实 |
[58:32] | If it’s coming from you, he can’t hear it. | 如果由你来说 他是听不进去的 |
[58:38] | You got to understand that. | 你必须明白这点 |
[58:40] | He needs to know how to handle himself. | 他必须知道如何照顾自己 |
[58:42] | – I can teach him. I can teach you. – Rick. | -我可以教他 我可以教你 -瑞克 |
[58:44] | – You need to know how. – Rick. | -你必须知道该怎么做 -瑞克 |
[58:50] | When I found out we could have them, | 当我知道我们可以拿枪时 |
[58:51] | I asked Rosita to start showing me how. | 我已经让罗西塔教我了 |
[58:54] | Okay? She’s gonna teach me and I’m gonna teach Ron and I’m gonna teach Sam. | 好吗 她会教我 然后我教罗恩和山姆 |
[59:02] | I heard what you were saying to us at the meeting. | 你在会上说的话我都听进去了 |
[59:06] | And at my house before, you know. | 之前在我屋子里的话也是 |
[59:13] | I am gonna fight, Rick. | 我会抗争的 瑞克 |
[59:43] | All right, this is the finish line. | 好了 这是终点线 |
[59:45] | When we make it to green, we fall back. | 到绿气球处后 我们撤退 |
[59:47] | The ditches and ridges will keep them on the road. | 沟垄会把它们挡在正路上 |
[59:49] | We head home, but Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham | 我们回家 让达里尔 萨沙和亚伯拉罕 |
[59:52] | take them the rest of the way, 20 miles more. | 带它们再走二十英里 |
[59:55] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 出发 |
[1:00:02] | Got a question for you. | 问你个问题 |
[1:00:06] | Just some intel before our little road trip tomorrow. | 在我们明天自驾游之前 收集点信息 |
[1:00:12] | Ask me. | 问吧 |
[1:00:16] | You doing this ’cause you want to die? | 你这样做是因为想死吗 |
[1:00:22] | No. | 不是 |
[1:00:48] | We’re gonna take ’em right past here. | 我们要带它们走过这里 |
[1:00:51] | All that noise could distract them. | 噪音可能会把它们引来 |
[1:00:54] | We’ll clear it on our way back tonight. | 我们今晚回来干掉它们 |
[1:00:57] | We don’t want any surprises tomorrow. | 明天不能出现任何意外 |
[1:01:04] | What you’ve done, | 你做的事 |
[1:01:05] | you’re gonna sit with it a while, | 我暂时不会说出去 |
[1:01:07] | ’cause I don’t want you out here tomorrow. | 因为我明天不想让你出来 |
[1:01:09] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[1:01:11] | You will be. | 你会准备好的 |
[1:01:14] | Some time soon, I’ll make sure of it. | 不久之后 我会亲自确保这点 |
[1:01:16] | And then you start to make it right. | 然后你再开始赎罪 |
[1:01:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:50] | I know this sounds insane, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[1:01:53] | but this is an insane world. | 但这就是个疯狂的世界 |
[1:01:56] | We have to come for them before they come for us. | 我们必须先下手为强 |
[1:02:00] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[1:02:38] | What the hell is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[1:02:40] | It’s a horn or something. | 好像是喇叭声 |
[1:02:43] | It’s pulling the back half off the road. | 队伍后半部分离开了公路 |
[1:02:46] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[1:03:01] | Whatever that is, it’s far. | 不管那是什么 都离得很远 |
[1:03:03] | It sounds like it’s coming from… | 听起来好像是来自… |
[1:03:05] | Home. | 家那边 |
[1:03:19] | 您快到家了 亚历山大 下个路口右拐 新家园 起价80万美元 |