时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[00:22] | Tobin, it’s not stopping. | 托宾 声音没停 |
[00:24] | Light it up. You hear me? | 发射信号弹 听到了吗 |
[00:27] | Tobin! | 托宾 |
[00:29] | – Michonne. – Got it. | -米琼恩 -我来 |
[00:33] | Shit! Shit! It was half. | 该死 有一半 |
[00:36] | Jesus, it was more than half. | 天啊 不止一半 |
[00:37] | We just gotta stay ahead of them. | 我们得赶在它们前面 |
[00:38] | They walk, we run. | 它们走 我们跑 |
[00:40] | – Rick! – I’m here. | -瑞克 -我在 |
[00:42] | What’s going on back there? | 后面什么情况 |
[00:44] | Half of them broke off. | 一半行尸改变了方向 |
[00:45] | They’re going toward Alexandria. | 它们朝亚历山大去了 |
[00:51] | Towards you? | 朝你们去了吗 |
[00:53] | We ran ahead. There’s a horn or something. | 我们跑在前面 有喇叭声 |
[00:55] | Loud, coming from the east. It’s not stopping. | 声音很大 从东边传来的 一直不停 |
[00:58] | I’m gonna gas it up, turn back. | 我要踩油门折回了 |
[01:00] | We have it. You keep going. | 我们来处理 你继续前行 |
[01:03] | They’re gonna need our help. | 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[01:04] | Gotta keep the herd moving. | 必须让尸群继续前进 |
[01:06] | Not if it’s going down, we don’t. | 如果家里出事 就不用了 |
[01:08] | The rest of that herd turns around, | 如果剩余的尸群也掉头 |
[01:09] | the bad back there gets worse. | 家里的情况只会更糟 |
[01:13] | Daryl? | 达里尔 |
[01:16] | Yeah, I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[01:26] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[01:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:31] | It’s my ankle. | 是我的脚踝 |
[01:33] | All right, come on. Grab on. Let’s go. | 好吧 搭着我 走吧 |
[01:36] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:38] | It’s coming from back home. | 声音是从家那边传来的 |
[01:40] | – It has to be. – He did this. | -肯定是 -是他做的 |
[01:43] | He brought us all out here to die. | 他带我们来这里送死 |
[01:45] | – He killed Carter. – Carter was dead already. | -他杀了卡特 -卡特本来就必死无疑 |
[01:47] | Now they’re in trouble back there and we’re done. | 现在家里有麻烦了 我们也死定了 |
[01:50] | – We’re good as dead. – Hey, calm down. | -我们死定了 -冷静点 |
[01:53] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说些什么呢 |
[01:54] | We are done. And it’s ’cause of him. | 我们死定了 都是因为他 |
[01:57] | Shut up and move. | 闭嘴 快跑 |
[02:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:10] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:11] | All right, listen up. Here’s the new plan. | 听好了 这是新计划 |
[02:14] | I go back, get the RV, circle around the woods on Redding. | 我回去开房车 从雷丁路绕过森林 |
[02:17] | I’ll get in front of them before they get there. | 我会赶在它们前面抵达 |
[02:19] | I can lead them away again. | 我可以再次引走它们 |
[02:20] | RV’s a mile back. I can go with you. | 房车离这里有一英里 我跟你一起去 |
[02:22] | I’ll handle it. Just get home. | 我去吧 你们回家 |
[02:25] | They might need you there. | 他们也许需要你们 |
[02:26] | Glenn, Michonne. | 格伦 米琼恩 |
[02:30] | If something’s in front of you, you kill it. | 不管遇到什么 格杀勿论 |
[02:33] | No hiding, no waiting. You keep going. | 不用躲藏和等待 一直往家走 |
[02:35] | I’m going with you. You can’t do this on your own. | 我跟你一起去 你一个人做不到的 |
[02:37] | – Glenn, I can do this. – You need to help me. | -格伦 我能做到 -你得帮我 |
[02:38] | – We’ve got to get these people back. – Yeah. | -我们得把这些人带回去 -没错 |
[02:41] | Thing is, they aren’t all gonna make it. | 事实是 他们未必能全活着回去 |
[02:45] | – Rick. – You try to save them, you try, | -瑞克 -你们努力救他们 尽力了就行 |
[02:47] | but they can’t keep up, you keep going. | 但假如他们跟不上 你们就接着走 |
[02:49] | You have to. You make sure you get back. | 你们必须得这样 你们要确保自己回去 |
[03:03] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[03:07] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[03:30] | The horn stopped. Good. | 喇叭声停了 很好 |
[03:47] | Get back safe. | 一路平安 |
[04:41] | We’re ahead of it. 10 minutes. | 我们在它们前面了 十分钟的路程 |
[04:44] | 20 minutes, maybe. | 也许是二十分钟 |
[04:47] | We all keep up the pace, we all get back home. | 我们保持这个速度 就能安全回家 |
[04:51] | So if we don’t, | 假如有人跟不上 |
[04:53] | that’s it, huh? | 那就死定了 是不是 |
[04:55] | We don’t even know what’s waiting for us. | 我们都不知道家里什么情况 |
[04:57] | It’s gonna be okay. We have walls for a reason. | 没事的 墙不是白建的 |
[05:00] | That sound. Maybe someone plowed right through. | 那个声音 也许有人冲进去了 |
[05:03] | Maybe we’re walking back to nothing. | 也许我们回去发现一切都被毁了 |
[05:04] | Shh, my wife’s back there. | 闭嘴 我老婆还在那里呢 |
[05:09] | Mine, too. | 我的也在 |
[05:10] | Look, don’t worry about what’s gone wrong. | 听着 别担心出什么事了 |
[05:13] | Figure out how to make this go right. | 想想现在怎么办吧 |
[05:15] | We’re moving in the same direction everything else is. | 我们前进的方向和其他东西一样 |
[05:18] | We’re gonna catch up with something. | 我们会碰上一些东西的 |
[05:19] | We’re gonna catch up with a lot of things | 我们会碰上很多东西的 |
[05:21] | and we’re gonna end them. | 然后我们会干掉他们 |
[05:24] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[05:26] | We gotta keep going forward. | 我们得继续前进 |
[05:43] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[05:44] | Don’t shoot unless you have to. | 没有必要别开枪 |
[06:00] | Come on. That’s us. | 来吧 那是我们的 |
[06:31] | Sturgess! | 斯特奇斯 |
[07:30] | I know what it means. | 我知道这意味着什么 |
[07:38] | We gotta keep moving, right? | 我们得继续前进 是吧 |
[07:44] | Hey, we gone five miles out yet? | 我们走了有五英里了吗 |
[07:47] | Give or take some yardage. | 差不多吧 |
[07:48] | You got a reason for asking? | 为什么这么问 |
[07:50] | Next intersection we’re gonna spin around and go back. | 在下一个十字路口 我们就掉头回去 |
[07:53] | The plan is to go 15 more. | 计划是再走十五英里啊 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I’m gonna change that. Five’s gonna have to work. | 没错 我要改变计划 五英里就够了 |
[07:58] | The magic number’s 20. | 目标是二十英里 |
[07:59] | That’s the mission. | 那才是我们的任务 |
[08:01] | That’s making sure | 那是为了确保 |
[08:02] | they’re off munching on infirm raccoons the rest of their undead lives | 它们在不死的余生中去攻击虚弱的浣熊 |
[08:05] | instead of any of us. | 而不是来吃我们 |
[08:07] | You want to go, we can’t stop you. | 你想走的话 我们没法拦你 |
[08:10] | But without you, they could stop us. | 但没有你的话 它们也许会干掉我们 |
[08:21] | 亚历山大 可持续生活的开始 | |
[08:33] | Nah, I got faith in you. | 不会的 我对你们有信心 |
[08:37] | – Daryl! – Don’t do it, man! | -达里尔 -别这样 兄弟 |
[09:12] | – Can I take a look? – Please? | -我能看下吗 -请吧 |
[09:17] | Is it bad? | 很糟吗 |
[09:20] | It’s about what you’d expect. | 跟你预料的差不多 |
[09:21] | Huh, didn’t expect this. | 我可没料到这个 |
[09:30] | How long you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[09:32] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[09:35] | She wasn’t my wife from before. | 灾变前她并不是我妻子 |
[09:37] | How’d you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[09:40] | It was early on. | 早些时候 |
[09:44] | Aaron found me. | 亚伦找到了我 |
[09:46] | I was alone, lost everything. | 我独自一人 一无所有 |
[09:49] | everyone, | 举目无亲 |
[09:51] | myself, I– I wasn’t crazy. | 迷失自我 我没有疯 |
[09:54] | I just gave up on being someone, | 只是内心放弃了 |
[09:59] | an actual person. | 变成行尸走肉了 |
[10:02] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[10:04] | I do. | 我懂 |
[10:08] | We found Betsy on the way back to the community. | 回社区的路上 我们发现了贝琪 |
[10:12] | She still saw me | 在我自暴自弃的时候 |
[10:16] | after I thought I was dead and gone, | 她仍看到了真正的我 |
[10:17] | she was my first friend. | 她是我的第一个朋友 |
[10:20] | Then she was more. | 然后她变成了我的爱人 |
[10:22] | She made me more. | 也让我变得更好 |
[10:25] | Even better than how I used to be. | 甚至比灾变前更好 |
[10:29] | But if I could make it back, I’d want to say good-bye. | 如果我能回去 我希望能跟她道别 |
[10:33] | Tell her… | 告诉她 |
[10:36] | finding her in all this, | 能在末世与她相遇 |
[10:39] | that was everything. | 意味着一切 |
[10:46] | We need to stop and bandage him up. | 我们得停下来给他包扎一下 |
[10:48] | No, we keep moving. I’m okay. | 不 继续走吧 我很好 |
[10:52] | You won’t be if we don’t stop your bleeding. | 要是不止血 你就不会”很好”了 |
[10:58] | We’ll find a place. | 我们找个地方 |
[11:00] | Can’t stop out in the open too long. | 不能在露天停留太久 |
[11:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:13] | Let’s check if these cars work first. | 先检查一下这些车是否能开 |
[11:14] | See if they can get us back. | 看能否开车回去 |
[11:17] | I’ll stay with them. | 我跟他们待在一起 |
[11:45] | Listen, I need to get home, | 听着 我是想回家 |
[11:48] | but I’m not leaving them behind. | 但我不会抛下他们 |
[11:51] | We patch Scott up, we get going. | 我们给斯科特包扎一下 然后就走 |
[11:54] | Rick knows what he knows. | 瑞克虽然那么说 |
[11:56] | We’re ahead of the herd. | 但我们领先于尸群 |
[11:58] | Maybe half an hour now. | 现在可能领先了半小时 |
[12:00] | We can stop. We can make it. | 我们可以停留 我们能回去的 |
[12:07] | This is halfway home, right? | 还有一半路就到家了 对吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:14] | This is where it happened. | 就是在这发生的 |
[12:17] | I said it at the dealership. | 我在拖拉机店那里说过 |
[12:20] | Me and Aiden didn’t know what we were doing. | 我和艾登不知道我们在做什么 |
[12:23] | The people on your crew who died? | 就是你死去的那个同伴吗 |
[12:28] | They weren’t afraid. | 他们并不害怕 |
[12:30] | We were. | 我们却怕极了 |
[12:40] | No luck. | 不走运 |
[12:42] | We have to stay on foot. | 我们得步行回去了 |
[12:45] | Nicholas was here last. | 尼古拉斯来过这 |
[12:47] | He can show us the way. | 他可以给我们带路 |
[12:52] | Uh, okay. | 好 |
[12:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:05] | There’s no cars. | 车都不能开 |
[13:09] | I got you. I got you. | 我扶你 我扶你 |
[13:24] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[13:25] | Sturgess? | 斯特奇斯 |
[13:31] | He left us behind. | 他抛下了我们 |
[14:10] | Herd’s that way. | 尸群在那边 |
[14:14] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[14:21] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[15:10] | We stay quiet, | 我们保持安静 |
[15:12] | patch Scott and Annie up, | 给斯科特和安妮包扎一下 |
[15:14] | get out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[15:16] | Those walkers in the alley and down the street, | 小巷里和街上的行尸 |
[15:18] | they’re blocking the way out of town. | 堵住了出城的路 |
[15:21] | We can’t take ’em on, not in the shape that we’re in. | 我们不能正面对抗 尤其是以现在的状况 |
[15:24] | We’ll have to lead them away if we have to. | 有必要的话我们得把它们引走 |
[15:27] | Because that’s been working well lately. | 近来这招可真有效呢 |
[15:31] | I’m trying here. | 我在努力想办法 |
[15:34] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[15:36] | Yeah, not yet. | 是啊 暂时还没呢 |
[15:42] | Hey, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[15:45] | if we can find a way to distract the herd coming in, | 如果能有办法引走即将到来的尸群 |
[15:48] | then they won’t make it back to the community. | 它们就不会去社区了 |
[15:50] | How? | 怎么做 |
[15:51] | Burn one of the buildings. | 烧掉一栋楼 |
[15:53] | Hopefully more. | 越多越好 |
[15:55] | They’ll get drawn to it and they’ll stop here. | 它们会被吸引 止步于此 |
[15:57] | It’s gonna take some time. | 这需要好一阵子 |
[15:59] | I’ll do it. You stay with them. | 我去办 你陪着他们 |
[16:01] | It’s my plan. It’s on me. | 是我的主意 我去做 |
[16:03] | You have a wife, Glenn. | 你有妻子 格伦 |
[16:06] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 所以我才这么做 |
[16:08] | You’ve got to get everybody back. | 你得护送大家回去 |
[16:10] | You’re the one who can. | 只有你能做到 |
[16:12] | If I take too long, you just go. | 如果我很久未归 你就走 |
[16:15] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不会抛下你的 |
[16:16] | – That is not the way this works. – I will meet you there. | -不能这样 -我们社区见 |
[16:20] | If I get stuck out here, | 如果我被困住了 |
[16:21] | I’ll find some way to show you guys I’m okay. | 我会想办法告诉你们我还好 |
[16:25] | We all have a job to do. | 我们都有自己的职责 |
[16:31] | There’s a feed store. | 有间饲料库 |
[16:33] | It’s old. A lot of dry stuff inside. | 很老 里面有很多干的东西 |
[16:35] | It should go up easy. | 应该很易燃 |
[16:38] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[16:43] | I can– I can draw a map. | 我可以画地图 |
[16:46] | No. | 不 |
[16:48] | You lead the way. | 你领路 |
[16:50] | Just gotta do one thing first. | 我得先去做一件事 |
[17:29] | Rick, it’s Glenn. | 瑞克 我是格伦 |
[17:32] | We’re in a town five degrees east of the green marker. | 我们在绿标记偏东五度的小镇上 |
[17:34] | If you get around on Redding | 如果你在二十分钟内 |
[17:35] | in the next 20 minutes, you should be good. | 从雷丁路绕过去 你就能赶上 |
[17:37] | I think that’s how far we’re ahead of the herd. | 这是我们领先尸群的时间 |
[17:40] | I’m gonna try to set a fire and distract them. | 我准备放火引走它们 |
[17:43] | If you don’t see smoke, they’re still coming your way. | 你要是没看到烟 那它们还是会朝你那边去 |
[17:52] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[17:54] | Good luck, dumbass. | 祝你好运 笨蛋 |
[18:37] | That’ll keep you going until we get you back to the infirmary. | 这能让你撑回医务室 |
[18:41] | Annie, I’m gonna figure out a crutch for you. | 安妮 我会帮你找一根拐杖的 |
[18:44] | Just leave me. | 别管我了 |
[18:47] | What? | 说什么 |
[18:50] | I’m slowing you down. | 我在拖你们后腿 |
[18:52] | We’re gonna hit more roamers. | 我们还会遇到更多行尸 |
[18:55] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[18:57] | Leave me. | 别管我了 |
[19:00] | Leave us. | 别管我们了 |
[19:03] | No. | 不行 |
[19:05] | It’s stupid for you guys to wait on me. | 你们照顾我太愚蠢了 |
[19:08] | We’ll all go down. | 这样我们都会死的 |
[19:11] | Come on, man, wake up. | 伙计 醒醒吧 |
[19:14] | You don’t want to do it now, | 你现在不想抛下我们 |
[19:16] | you do it out there. | 但在外面不要犹豫 |
[19:19] | We get into trouble again, you run. | 要是我们又陷入困境 你们就跑 |
[19:22] | – And you don’t look back. – No, if we go, we go together. | -头也不要回 -不 要走就一起走 |
[19:26] | We got each other’s backs just like always. | 我们会一如既往地互相照顾 |
[19:29] | Okay, we don’t leave people behind. | 我们不会抛弃别人的 |
[19:34] | Not us. | 这不是我们的风格 |
[19:38] | No one is leaving anyone behind. | 没人要抛弃谁 |
[19:47] | I’m gonna find something for you, Annie. | 我来帮你找点支撑物 安妮 |
[20:09] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有什么意见吗 |
[20:13] | I’m just looking out for my people. | 我只是在关心我的人 |
[20:17] | And you think that I’m not? | 你觉得我不关心吗 |
[20:23] | Look, I heard what Rick said. | 我听到瑞克说的话了 |
[20:27] | Which part? | 哪一段 |
[20:31] | How they wouldn’t all make it. | 他们未必能全活下来 |
[20:33] | They meaning us and not you. | “他们”说的是我们 不是你们 |
[20:37] | How you should leave us behind if we can’t keep up. | 如果我们跟不上 你们就该丢下我们 |
[20:40] | Glenn is out there risking his life for you and for everyone else | 格伦为了你和其他人在外面冒着生命危险 |
[20:43] | and I’m still here, | 我也还在这里 |
[20:44] | so I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不明白你到底在胡说什么 |
[20:46] | Things are gonna get worse and then we’ll see. | 情况会越来越糟 我们走着瞧 |
[20:49] | Yeah, we will. | 对 走着瞧 |
[20:54] | Rick said what he said | 瑞克之所以说那些话 |
[20:58] | because sometimes you don’t have a choice. | 是因为有时你别无选择 |
[21:01] | That is not how we do it. | 我们不是这样行事的 |
[21:03] | Because you’ve never had to do it any other way. | 那是因为你们从来没有陷入过绝境 |
[21:05] | You haven’t been through it, not really. | 你们从没真正地经历过 |
[21:07] | – Michonne– – Not like Rick. | -米琼恩… -不像瑞克 |
[21:09] | Rick was out there. I was out there. | 瑞克和我都曾在外生存 |
[21:12] | We know, you don’t. | 我们懂 你们不懂 |
[21:14] | But if you don’t learn, | 但如果你不吸取经验 |
[21:15] | you will die, we will. | 你就会死 我们也会 |
[21:17] | I’ve been doing runs from the start, okay? | 我从一开始就一直在出外勤 |
[21:18] | – I know what it’s like. – Have you ever had to kill people | -我知道外面的情况 -你杀过人没有 |
[21:20] | because they had already killed your friends | 因为他们已经杀了你的朋友们 |
[21:22] | and were coming for you next? | 接下来就会来杀了你 |
[21:23] | Have you ever done things | 你有没有做过一些 |
[21:24] | that made you feel afraid of yourself afterward? | 事后让你自己都惧怕自己的事 |
[21:27] | Have you ever been covered in so much blood | 你是否曾全身都是血 |
[21:29] | that you didn’t know if it was yours | 但你却不知道那到底是你的血 |
[21:31] | or walkers’ or your friends’? | 还是行尸的 或是你朋友们的 |
[21:36] | Then you don’t know. | 那你就不懂 |
[22:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:13] | It should be me. | 这个该我来 |
[22:18] | He was on my crew. | 他之前是我小队里的 |
[22:21] | His name was Will. | 他叫威尔 |
[22:24] | He was 19. | 他才十九岁 |
[22:26] | We left him behind. | 我们丢下了他 |
[22:33] | You’re not that guy anymore. | 你不再是从前的你了 |
[22:38] | you are here now. | 你现在在这 |
[22:39] | You are not that guy anymore. | 你不再是从前的你了 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:14] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[23:16] | Is that home? | 是家那边吗 |
[23:17] | We need to go now. | 我们得赶快走了 |
[23:26] | Okay. Okay, let’s go. | 好了 好了 走吧 |
[23:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[23:30] | We gotta go now. | 我们得赶快走了 |
[23:44] | The ones from down the street and in the alley, | 是之前街上和小巷里的那些行尸 |
[23:47] | they’re getting drawn by the gunfire. | 它们被枪声吸引走了 |
[24:01] | Soon as they clear, we head for the feed store. | 等它们走光 我们就去饲料库 |
[24:04] | Till then we sit tight, keep quiet. | 在那之前 我们先别动 保持安静 |
[25:19] | 贝琪 亲爱的 如果你在看这张纸条 那说明我没能活着回去 | |
[26:28] | They heard that. | 它们听到了 |
[26:36] | They know we’re in here now. | 它们知道我们在里面了 |
[26:37] | We can’t wait them out. | 我们没办法等它们走光了 |
[26:38] | The herd, it’s gonna be here any minute. | 尸群很快就会过来 |
[26:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:56] | They’re coming. | 它们已经来了 |
[27:11] | Go! | 快走 |
[27:12] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:15] | Where’s the feed store? | 饲料库在哪 |
[27:16] | – Go! The other end of town. We can try– – We can’t. | -快走 在小镇另一头 能试试 -不行 |
[27:18] | Glenn said we got to go. We go now. | 格伦说我们必须走 |
[27:30] | Just run! | 快跑 |
[27:32] | Go! | 跑啊 |
[27:57] | It’s just up ahead. We light it up and we go. | 就在前面 点着了就走 |
[28:05] | There’s gotta be another building. | 肯定还有别的楼 |
[28:16] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[28:22] | Where?! | 在哪 |
[28:26] | – Nicholas! – This way. | -尼古拉斯 -这边 |
[28:28] | – This– this way. – Go! Go! | -在这边 -快走 快走 |
[28:38] | You go over first, and then we’ll help Scott. | 你先过去 我们再帮斯考特 |
[28:41] | No, they’re coming. Just go. | 不行 它们来了 快走吧 |
[28:42] | We’re doing this. Come on. | 都翻过去 快点 |
[29:18] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:21] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:28] | No! | 不 |
[29:44] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:12] | We gotta go. | 我们必须走了 |
[31:13] | We gotta keep going. We don’t have a choice. | 我们必须走了 我们别无选择 |
[31:16] | We don’t have a choice. Come on! | 我们别无选择 快点 |
[31:31] | Up here! Up here! | 上来 上来 |
[32:32] | Nicholas! | 尼古拉斯 |
[32:34] | Nicholas! | 尼古拉斯 |
[32:36] | Nicholas! Look at me. | 尼古拉斯 看着我 |
[32:39] | Hey, look at me! Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[32:45] | Nicholas! | 尼古拉斯 |
[32:46] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[32:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:22] | Come on. Come on. | 起来 起来 |
[34:26] | Come on. | 起来 |
[35:00] | There’s no smoke. | 没有烟 |
[35:02] | It doesn’t mean they didn’t make it. | 不代表他们出事了 |
[35:07] | The herd’s still coming, | 尸群还在进发 |
[35:09] | but this creek should slow them down some. | 但是小溪应该能减缓它们的速度 |
[36:06] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[36:07] | I’m in place by my best guess. | 我应该就位了 |
[36:10] | You guys make it back yet? | 你们回去了吗 |
[36:15] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[36:23] | Tobin, you there? | 托宾 你在吗 |
[36:31] | Daryl? | 达里尔 |
[36:34] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[36:38] | Won’t be long now. | 不会太久的 |
[36:41] | They’re almost here. | 它们快到了 |
[36:43] | I’ll get them going your way again. | 我会把它们引回你那边 |
[36:45] | How ’bout that, Daryl? | 怎么样 达里尔 |
[36:47] | He’s gonna be coming our way. | 他要来我们这边了 |
[37:00] | There’s gunfire coming from back home. | 家那边有枪声 |
[37:03] | We gotta sit with it and hope they can handle it. | 我们只能忍着 期望他们自己能应付 |
[37:06] | I think they can. They have to. | 我觉得他们可以 他们必须可以 |
[37:09] | We keep going forward for them. | 我们要为他们继续前进 |
[37:12] | Can’t turn back ’cause we’re afraid. | 不能因为害怕而回头 |
[37:16] | We ain’t afraid. | 我们不怕 |
[37:19] | This is for them. | 这是为了他们 |
[37:21] | Going back now before it’s done, that’d be for us. | 计划没完成之前回去 那是为了我们 |
[37:33] | The herd has to be almost here. | 尸群一定马上就到了 |
[38:24] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[38:27] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[38:46] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[38:48] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[41:53] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不要啊 |