时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | All right. | 好 |
[00:15] | That’s 20? | 到20英里了吗 |
[00:17] | It will be. 642 is a mile ahead. | 快了 还有1英里就到642号公路了 |
[00:19] | We gotta put distance between us and them before the turnoff. | 我们得在岔道前跟它们拉开距离 |
[00:22] | So floor it. | 加速吧 |
[00:24] | All right, try to keep up. | 好 努力跟上 |
[00:26] | Daryl, have you looked at this car? | 达里尔 你看过这辆车吗 |
[00:29] | Believe me, we want to get back there, too. | 相信我 我们也想尽快回去的 |
[02:02] | Leave it. | 别管了 |
[02:05] | Just gonna give it a last little polish. | 我打算最后给它”美化”一下 |
[02:09] | What the hell you got to grin about? | 你笑什么呢 |
[02:11] | We won, darlin’. | 我们赢了 亲爱的 |
[02:14] | There could be more. | 可能还有更多人 |
[02:19] | Screw it. | 算了 |
[04:47] | Sasha? | 萨沙 |
[04:49] | Abraham, are you there? | 亚伯拉罕 你在吗 |
[06:32] | You found us, okay? | 你找到我们了 好吗 |
[06:34] | Here we are. | 我们在这里 |
[06:36] | We earned what we took. | 我们拿走的都是应得的 |
[06:42] | Probably just another soldier from one of the outposts. | 也许只是某个前哨站的一个士兵 |
[06:46] | Probably hates him, too. | 也许也讨厌他 |
[06:51] | You know how to use one? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[06:55] | Never liked using them to hunt. | 从来不喜欢用这东西捕猎 |
[06:59] | We pick up Patty and we’re gone, okay? | 我们去接帕蒂 然后就走 好吗 |
[07:02] | This is the last day we gotta live like this. | 这是我们最后一天这样过活了 |
[07:14] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:17] | Hey, get up. | 起来 |
[07:23] | We’re moving. Here’s the deal. | 我们要走了 是这样的 |
[07:26] | You don’t say shit and I don’t kill you. | 你不说话 我就不杀你 |
[07:29] | I ain’t who you think. | 我不是你以为的人 |
[07:32] | Say something else. | 再说一句试试 |
[07:35] | Go ahead. | 说啊 |
[07:42] | Follow them. | 跟着她们 |
[07:52] | Here, drink the rest. | 给 喝了剩下的 |
[07:57] | – We should save it. – We’ll find some more. | -我们该省着喝 -我们会找到更多的水 |
[07:59] | Drink. | 喝了吧 |
[08:00] | You’re supposed to stay hydrated. | 你该保持水分 |
[08:03] | It all works together. | 一切都会好的 |
[08:04] | Yeah, it does. | 是啊 |
[08:20] | Have it. | 喝吧 |
[08:23] | We don’t need you falling down. | 我们不能让你倒下 |
[08:25] | Drink. | 喝 |
[08:31] | They find us, maybe we give you to them, | 如果他们找到我们 也许我们会交出你 |
[08:34] | they let us call it even. | 这样就扯平了 |
[08:36] | You see, we’re reasonable people. | 我们是讲理的人 |
[08:38] | Everybody’s got their code. | 大家都有自己的原则 |
[08:41] | You feel you gotta kneel, that’s fair enough. | 你愿意下跪 那可以 |
[08:44] | We don’t. | 我们不愿意 |
[08:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:59] | I can’t believe we’re back. | 不敢相信我们回来了 |
[09:01] | It’s not home anymore, | 这里不再是家了 |
[09:03] | but it’s better than where we were. | 但总比我们之前待的地方好 |
[09:05] | This is a pit stop. | 只在这里停留一下 |
[09:07] | We pick up Patty, nothing more than that. | 我们接走帕蒂 仅此而已 |
[09:12] | How’d you do it? | 你们是怎么做的 |
[09:14] | You saw where we left the truck? | 你看见我们停卡车的地方了吧 |
[09:18] | We opened the valve | 我们把汽油阀门打开了 |
[09:18] | and drove all the way in from Farmview Road. | 从农景路一路开过来 |
[09:22] | Ran from the tree line till we got to the pavement. | 在树林里穿梭 直到我们开上路面 |
[09:26] | Lit up a matchbook from the Sweetwater | 点燃了从斯威特沃特拿来的纸板火柴 |
[09:28] | and dropped it in on the trail. | 把它扔到油迹上 |
[09:30] | Then we just ran for the car. | 然后我们冲向车子 |
[09:33] | Got in and the dead ones were there. | 爬了进去 车边全是行尸 |
[09:36] | They were beating on the hood, and then– | 它们撞在引擎盖上 然后… |
[09:39] | and then boom! | 然后 “轰” |
[09:42] | Knocked ’em on their asses | 它们全翻了 |
[09:43] | and I took an axe to each one. | 然后我再用斧子一个个解决了 |
[09:46] | Then we just watched it go up. | 然后我们就看着火焰渐起 |
[09:48] | No more moans, no more of that wailing. | 再也听不见那些吼声和哀嚎 |
[09:52] | It was just the fire, just burning them all away. | 只有大火在燃烧 将它们全部烧成灰烬 |
[09:57] | You did all this? | 这都是你们干的吗 |
[09:59] | It was right at the start. | 当时一切才刚刚开始 |
[10:00] | Everything stopped– the TV, the radio. | 一切都停了 电视 广播 |
[10:02] | We were here. The forest was full of them. | 我们就在这里 树林里全是行尸 |
[10:06] | And the other ones in town, they were drawn to it. | 城里的行尸也被吸引了过来 |
[10:08] | They just walked right into the flames. | 径直走进了火中 |
[10:11] | We got most of them. | 我们干掉了它们中的大部分 |
[10:13] | Thought we ended it for us, | 以为我们这边搞定了 |
[10:14] | and she was in DC. | 而她当时在华盛顿 |
[10:16] | We thought everyone was fighting them wherever they were. | 我们以为无论在哪里 大家都在和它们抗争 |
[10:20] | Yeah, we thought that was what everybody was doing. | 是啊 我们以为大家都在这样做 |
[10:23] | Fighting it. | 在抗争它们 |
[10:25] | That we’d all win together. | 以为我们会一起取得胜利 |
[10:29] | We were stupid. | 我们当时太蠢了 |
[10:31] | Y’all don’t think you’re being stupid right now? | 你们不觉得你们现在也是在犯蠢吗 |
[10:40] | Are you saying I should kill you? | 你是说我应该杀了你吗 |
[10:43] | I mean it, are you gonna try and pull something on us? | 我是认真的 你会害我们吗 |
[10:47] | Are we just being thick here by not removing all doubt? | 我们手下留情是在犯蠢吗 |
[10:53] | Right now, by me not pulling this trigger, | 此时此刻 我没有扣下扳机 |
[10:55] | is that a mistake? | 是个错误吗 |
[10:58] | I’m serious. I really wanna know. | 我是认真的 我真的想知道 |
[11:01] | You made a choice to kill for someone else, | 你选择为其他人当杀手 |
[11:03] | to have them own you for a roof over your head and three squares, | 为了能有个三尺之地遮风避雨就出卖自己 |
[11:06] | so maybe I’m not considering all aspects here. | 所以也许我没有考虑周全 |
[11:10] | You tell me, am I being stupid? | 你告诉我 我是在犯蠢吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 不是 |
[11:19] | Look, I got somewhere to be. | 听着 我得去个地方 |
[11:21] | We can make a deal. I can help you out. | 我们可以做笔交易 我能帮你一把 |
[11:24] | You’re one of them. | 你和他们是一伙的 |
[11:27] | You’re hurt and you’re alone | 你受伤了 孤身一人 |
[11:29] | and you’d say anything. | 为了活命什么话都说得出来 |
[11:34] | We should’ve never trusted you people to begin with. | 我们一开始就不该相信你们的 |
[11:38] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[11:39] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[11:53] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[12:11] | Patty. | 帕蒂 |
[12:15] | She could be… | 她可能… |
[12:23] | No, she’s gone. | 不 她不见了 |
[12:31] | Then we make another plan. | 只能另定计划了 |
[12:33] | Yeah, we get out of here, that’s the plan. | 我们离开这里 这就是计划 |
[12:35] | Then that’s the plan. | 那就这样吧 |
[12:37] | You guys didn’t have to do this for me. | 你们没必要为我冒险 |
[12:39] | It was the right thing for all of us. | 我们这样做是正确的 |
[12:42] | This was the right thing? | 这是正确的吗 |
[12:45] | Even if just you guys went back now, | 如果你们现在回去 |
[12:47] | if you just told them that it was me… | 说一切都因我而起… |
[12:49] | No, we’ll find a way. | 不 总会有办法的 |
[12:51] | – Just think about it. – No. | -你们考虑一下 -不 |
[12:53] | Look, maybe we don’t get as far, | 听着 或许我们走不了那么远 |
[12:55] | but we’ll get– hey! | 但我们会… |
[12:56] | Tina, hey! | 蒂娜 |
[12:57] | Hey, baby sister, look at me. | 妹妹 看着我 |
[12:58] | Hey, stop! No! | 别跑 不 |
[13:01] | Don’t! We need that, please! | 别跑 我们需要那东西 求你了 |
[13:26] | Sasha, Abraham, are you there? | 萨沙 亚伯拉罕 能收到吗 |
[14:40] | There, it’s clear. | 好了 安全 |
[14:43] | His bike’s gone. | 他的摩托不见了 |
[14:48] | These are shells. | 这些是弹壳 |
[14:50] | He fired at ’em, got away. | 他也有还击 逃走了 |
[14:55] | He caught a good bounce. | 他受伤不轻 |
[14:59] | There aren’t enough people around | 现在本来就人烟稀少 |
[15:00] | to just wait around for somebody to ambush. | 难道还会有人故意埋伏吗 |
[15:04] | And they couldn’t have just been watching us, | 他们也不可能跟踪我们 |
[15:05] | not with what we were doing. | 我们做的事很难被跟踪 |
[15:07] | Nah, they were looking to chew up someone in particular. | 不 他们想干掉某些特别的人 |
[15:12] | Whoever the hell they were. | 不管这帮人是谁 |
[15:18] | Daryl, you copy? | 达里尔 能收到吗 |
[15:23] | Daryl? | 达里尔 |
[15:25] | Dollars to doughnuts, he’s on his way back to Alexandria now. | 我敢打包票 他肯定回亚历山大了 |
[15:28] | – He wouldn’t leave us behind. – He already did. | -他不会丢下我们的 -他这样做过 |
[15:31] | But he came back. | 但是他回来了 |
[15:35] | So we go look for him. | 那我们去找他 |
[15:37] | The best way to find a tracker is to stay put. | 寻找追踪者的最好办法是原地等待 |
[15:40] | Let him find you. | 让他来找你 |
[15:41] | You just want us to sit here with our precious leathers in our hands? | 你想一直待在这里坐以待毙吗 |
[15:46] | No. | 不 |
[16:15] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[16:17] | What? | 为什么 |
[16:18] | You’re smarter than that. | 你没那么蠢 |
[16:21] | We don’t need to leave bread crumbs. | 我们没必要暴露行踪 |
[17:34] | How come gorgeous over here is still standing? | 怎么不干掉这个帅哥呢 |
[17:38] | He can’t get out. | 它出不来的 |
[17:42] | It’s locked. We’re fine. | 门锁了 我们没事的 |
[17:50] | Stand watch or sleep? Your choice. | 放哨或睡觉 随你选 |
[17:56] | I’ll take the former. | 我选前者 |
[17:59] | Do a little shopping, maybe. | 说不定再搜刮点东西 |
[18:37] | 为曾做出贡献而骄傲 我为世界祈祷 坚持下去 保持乐观 咬伤会致死… | |
[18:46] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[18:50] | What does it look like? | 你这不废话吗 |
[18:51] | I just wanted to know if it was a choice. | 我只是想知道你是不是故意不睡的 |
[18:56] | You have no idea how much | 你不知道 |
[18:57] | I want to release that thing from this plane of existence. | 我有多想消灭那家伙 |
[19:11] | This our new home? | 这是我们的新家了吗 |
[19:16] | Should we give him a name? | 咱们应该给它起个名字吗 |
[19:20] | You got yourself into this. | 一切都是你自己选择的结果 |
[19:24] | I was driving that car solo until you chose to come with. | 本来该我独自开车 但你却要跟来 |
[19:27] | Oh, I didn’t have a choice there. | 那时我别无选择 |
[19:30] | Tell me why. | 为什么 |
[19:31] | You going stag was not an option. | 你一个人去根本不行 |
[19:33] | Tell me why. | 为什么 |
[19:41] | You were out of control for a good while there. | 那时你失控了好一阵子 |
[19:45] | Just about took my arm off on the road to paradise. | 差点在去天堂的路上把我的胳膊卸下来 |
[19:48] | – You remember that? – I do. | -记得吗 -记得 |
[19:52] | – I’m in control now. – Me, too. | -我现在理智了 -我也是 |
[19:55] | That’s why you wanna kill that walker? | 所以你想杀了那只行尸吗 |
[19:57] | The one down the street? | 街上那只 |
[19:59] | The guys in the car? | 还有车里那些人 |
[20:01] | ‘Cause you’re in control. | 因为你很理智 |
[20:02] | ‘Cause loose ends make my ass itch. | 因为不了结一件事 让我如坐针毡 |
[20:09] | If I have not gotten my psyche situated straight, | 如果我心态不稳 |
[20:13] | it’s because the shit’s continually been hitting the fan without respite. | 那也是因为麻烦始终不断地出现 |
[20:17] | Oh, there’s been respite. There was a party. | 偶尔有间断 我们还开过派对呢 |
[20:19] | Oh, I remember that. | 我记得 |
[20:21] | You had the time of your life there. | 你那时很”享受” |
[20:26] | You don’t have to throw yourself out of a moving car… | 你没必要跳出行驶着的车子 |
[20:30] | to feel like you’re calling the ball. | 来让自己觉得在掌控中 |
[20:33] | That’s easy. | 那很容易的 |
[20:35] | You jump out of an airplane, | 你跳下飞机 |
[20:36] | you don’t have choices after that. | 之后就没有选择了 |
[20:38] | Maybe you play some chicken with the ground, | 也许你可以挑战一下地面 |
[20:41] | but you pull the rip cord, you live. | 可你拉开伞绳 就能活下去 |
[20:46] | But if you have a roof over your head, | 但如果你头顶有屋顶 |
[20:48] | you have food, you have walls… | 有食物 有高墙 |
[20:53] | you have choices. | 你就有选择 |
[20:57] | And without walkers and bullets | 没有行尸 子弹 |
[21:01] | and shit hitting the fan, | 和麻烦 |
[21:05] | you’re accountable for them. | 你就得负责 |
[21:08] | I mean, hell, you’re always accountable. | 我是说 该死 你一直都得负责 |
[21:12] | It’s just with all that other noise, | 只是有那么多噪音干扰 |
[21:16] | you know people won’t notice. | 你知道人们不会注意到的 |
[21:37] | Stand watch or sleep. | 要么放哨 要么睡觉 |
[21:39] | The former. | 我选前者 |
[21:42] | Straight through the night. | 守一整夜 |
[21:46] | We’ll reassess in the morning. | 我们早上再商讨 |
[21:48] | What do you mean? | 商讨什么 |
[21:50] | What the hell we’re doing here. | 我们还待在这干什么 |
[22:15] | Drop the gun. Drop it. | 放下枪 放下 |
[22:23] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[22:28] | I came all this way. | 我大老远过来 |
[22:29] | What you got for the duffel? | 你拿什么交换这个包 |
[22:32] | You put me through too much shit just to give it back. | 你让我受了太多罪 不能轻易给你 |
[22:35] | Principle of the thing. | 这是我的原则 |
[22:36] | What you got besides this gun? | 你除了这把枪还有什么 |
[22:39] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[22:43] | What was that thing you were carving? | 你在刻什么 |
[22:50] | – My grandfather taught me how… – Don’t care. It’ll do. | -我外公教过我… -我不在乎 就它了 |
[22:57] | Take it. It’s all there. | 拿走吧 都在里面 |
[23:02] | Good luck. You’re gonna need it. | 祝你们好运 你们会需要好运的 |
[23:27] | Let’s end this. | 一了百了吧 |
[23:30] | It’s ours. | 这是我们的 |
[23:31] | We earned what we took. | 我们拿走的都是应得的 |
[23:33] | You’re gonna return what you took. | 你们拿走的都得还回来 |
[23:35] | You’re gonna pay for the gas it took to come out here | 来这里消耗的汽油以及 |
[23:38] | and for all the time these men took out. | 大家所费的时间也由你们买单 |
[23:41] | It’s over. You know the rules. | 结束了 你们知道规矩的 |
[23:43] | Your rules are batshit! | 狗屁规矩 |
[23:46] | We’re not going back, Wade. We’re done kneeling! | 我们才不回去 韦德 我们再也不下跪了 |
[23:49] | Don’t change the subject, asshole. | 别转移话题 混蛋 |
[24:04] | Come on. Hey, that way. | 快走 那边 |
[24:06] | Come on. Go, go, go. Go. | 快走 快 快 |
[24:10] | Get up. | 起来 |
[24:34] | Take it. | 拿去 |
[24:40] | Eyes open. | 注意 |
[24:41] | You cover your quadrant. Go to alpha channel. | 管好自己的区域 切换到A频道 |
[24:54] | Love you, Sher. | 爱你 谢尔 |
[24:57] | You didn’t have to for me. | 你们不用为我冒险 |
[25:20] | Wade, I’m bit! | 韦德 我被咬了 |
[25:22] | Wade, I’m bit! | 韦德 我被咬了 |
[25:27] | – Take it off me. – Damn it. | -帮我砍了 -该死 |
[25:29] | Do it! Just take it off! | 动手 砍掉 |
[25:34] | I’ll get your watch after. | 之后你的手表归我了 |
[25:47] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 就这样吧 |
[25:49] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[25:50] | Cam got a boo-boo. | 卡姆受伤了 |
[25:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:53] | Oh, yeah. He only wanted to take this so far. | 是的 他不想继续了 |
[25:58] | And he only wants ass that’s willing, you know? | 他觉得强扭的瓜不甜 |
[26:07] | Come on, Cam. Let’s walk it off. | 走吧 卡姆 走两步就好了 |
[26:24] | We thought you were with them. | 我们以为你和他们是一伙的 |
[26:27] | We knock you over the head, tie you up, | 我们把你打晕 绑起来 |
[26:31] | threaten to kill you… | 还威胁说要杀你 |
[26:34] | why the hell did you come back? | 你为什么要回来 |
[26:39] | Maybe I’m stupid, too. | 也许我也蠢 |
[27:54] | Well, howdy, gentlemen. | 你们好啊 先生们 |
[28:32] | Rpg. | 火箭弹 |
[31:33] | Where do you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[31:35] | It is the fruit | 这些都是 |
[31:37] | of some off-the-chart stupidity. | 我蠢得无可救药 |
[31:41] | Some grade-A, butt steak idiocy. | 去做傻事的时候得来的 |
[31:46] | Self-awareness is a beautiful thing. | 自知之明真是个好东西 |
[31:49] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[31:54] | You see, I know this group | 我了解这个团队 |
[31:56] | and I know Rick. | 我了解瑞克 |
[31:58] | And whatever happened back there is being managed | 不管家里发生了什么事 肯定都得到了处理 |
[32:00] | and kicked right up into its own ass one way or another. | 反正始作俑者没有好果子吃 |
[32:02] | I know that. | 这点我知道 |
[32:06] | We got beer… | 我们有啤酒 |
[32:09] | and air conditioning… | 空调 |
[32:13] | and walls. | 还有高墙 |
[32:16] | The table is set for the rest of our lives, | 我们这辈子都安排好了 |
[32:20] | and I hope those years to be long and fruitful. | 但愿我们过得长久殷实 |
[32:24] | I see that time before me… | 看到那样的时光… |
[32:28] | and I’ve been feeling the urge to make some plays… | 让我一直有冲动想做点什么 |
[32:32] | before the great cosmic Pete comes to cut my throat unceremoniously | 在死神随意夺走我的性命 |
[32:36] | and I gurgle my last breath. | 我咽下最后一口气之前 |
[32:40] | Well, things are gonna go on for a while before that, | 但在此之前生活还要继续 |
[32:43] | and that hadn’t occurred to me before. | 我之前从来没有想过 |
[32:46] | I’ve been kind of living check to check on that point. | 我之前一直是走一步算一步 |
[32:53] | I like the way you call bullshit, Sasha. | 我喜欢你看穿我的样子 萨沙 |
[32:57] | I believe I’d like to get to know you a whole lot better. | 我想更深入地了解你 |
[33:06] | That one of your plays? | 那也是你想做的事之一吗 |
[33:12] | What makes you think I want that? | 是什么让你觉得我想要被理解的 |
[33:21] | A man can tell. | 男人的直觉 |
[33:28] | Well… | 好吧 |
[33:33] | …you got some stuff to take care of. | 那你得先处理好自己的事 |
[33:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:39] | I do. | 确实 |
[33:55] | So you knew ’em? | 所以你认识他们 |
[33:56] | Still you thought I was one of them? | 还觉得我是他们一员吗 |
[33:57] | Where we were– we were there since the beginning. | 尽管我们一开始就在那里 |
[34:00] | We still didn’t know everyone. | 但依旧认不全所有人 |
[34:02] | Back when we first threw in with them, | 我们刚加入那会儿 |
[34:04] | it was as good as a place as any. | 那是个不错的地方 |
[34:06] | Then things got harder, people got harder. | 之后生活变得艰苦 人们变得凶恶 |
[34:08] | Human nature kicked in and it became | 大家开始显露人性 |
[34:12] | a truly unique kind of shitshow. | 上演了一出特别的闹剧 |
[34:14] | People will trade anything for safety, | 人们为了安全愿意交换任何东西 |
[34:17] | for knowing that they’re safe. | 为了知道他们是安全的 |
[34:19] | Everything. | 所有东西 |
[34:20] | So they got nothing left except just… | 最后他们一无所有 仅仅是 |
[34:23] | existing. | 活着 |
[34:25] | Hey, nobody’s safe anymore. | 再也没人是安全的了 |
[34:28] | Can’t promise people that anyhow. | 不能跟人们那样保证 |
[34:30] | You could promise the people who want to hear it. | 你可以跟想听到那话的人保证 |
[34:35] | Hey, Tina, hold up. | 蒂娜 等等 |
[34:49] | Carla and Delly. | 卡拉和德伊 |
[34:52] | That’s them. | 那是他们 |
[34:58] | Me and Tina used to babysit them when they were kids. | 我和蒂娜在他们小的时候照看过他们 |
[35:02] | Everyone said that they went out north when it all started. | 所有人都说灾变发生时他们去北边了 |
[35:06] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[35:16] | I did this. | 是我做的 |
[35:19] | We did this. | 是我们做的 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[35:58] | I’m so sorry, baby. We had to try. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 我们必须试试 |
[36:02] | We had to try. We had to. | 我们必须试试 我们必须那样做 |
[36:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:10] | I’m… | 我… |
[36:28] | Hey. | 喂 |
[36:32] | How many walkers you killed? | 你杀过多少行尸 |
[36:36] | – Just answer the question. – A lot. | -回答问题 -很多 |
[36:40] | A couple dozen at least. | 至少几十只 |
[36:42] | How many people you killed? | 你杀过多少活人 |
[36:45] | None. | 没杀过 |
[36:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:51] | Why haven’t I killed anybody? | 我为什么没杀过活人吗 |
[36:54] | Because if I did, there’d be no going back. | 因为如果我杀了 就没有回头路了 |
[36:59] | There’d be no going back to how things were. | 就永远无法回到过去了 |
[37:03] | I’m from a place | 我来自的地方 |
[37:05] | where people are still like they were… | 人们依然没变 |
[37:09] | more or less, better or worse. | 基本没变 不论好坏 |
[37:31] | I can walk it from here. | 我们从这里步行 |
[37:33] | Till we meet up with my friends. | 直到遇见我的朋友们 |
[37:36] | They got a car. You can ride with them. | 他们有车 你们可以坐他们的车 |
[37:39] | How many friends you say there were? | 你说你有多少朋友 |
[37:41] | I didn’t. There’s two of ’em. | 我没说 他们有两个人 |
[37:44] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[37:47] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们去找找 |
[37:49] | How do you know they even got away? That they didn’t get taken? | 你怎么知道他们逃掉了 没被抓 |
[37:52] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[38:03] | Oh, damn it. | 糟了 |
[38:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:16] | Give her the crossbow. | 把弩给她 |
[38:20] | You gonna go back? | 你要回去吗 |
[38:22] | – You gonna be safe? – Shut up. | -你要安全吗 -闭嘴 |
[38:24] | Ain’t nowhere safe no more. | 再也没有安全的地方了 |
[38:26] | Give her the crossbow. | 把弩给她 |
[38:28] | You gonna kneel? | 你要下跪吗 |
[39:03] | Patch yourself up. | 包扎一下 |
[39:09] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[39:12] | You’re gonna be. | 你们会的 |
[41:03] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧我 |
[41:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:05] | Rick, you copy? | 瑞克 能收到吗 |
[42:09] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[42:17] | Say it again? | 重复一遍 |
[42:21] | Help. | 救命 |