时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | Hey, heads up! | 注意 |
[03:00] | Shit. I said heads up. | 该死 我说了注意 |
[03:05] | Enid? | 伊妮德 |
[03:28] | Enid. | 伊妮德 |
[03:30] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面干什么 |
[03:34] | There’s another water bottle in the corner. | 角落里还有一瓶水 |
[03:37] | Take it and go. | 拿上就走吧 |
[04:16] | You’re not gonna answer me? | 你不回答我吗 |
[04:20] | No. | 不 |
[04:24] | What happened in Alexandria? | 亚历山大里怎么了 |
[04:30] | We heard that sound. | 我们听到了那声音 |
[04:33] | The gunfire. | 枪声 |
[04:38] | Enid. | 伊妮德 |
[04:42] | What happened is what always happens. | 发生了总是会发生的事 |
[04:45] | People died. | 人们死了 |
[04:48] | The herd broke through the walls? | 它们冲破了围墙吗 |
[04:50] | What herd? | 谁 |
[04:51] | The walkers. | 尸群 |
[04:53] | They broke out of the quarry early. | 它们提前冲出了采石场 |
[04:55] | We got on them, but that sound, the air horn, | 我们引走了它们 但那汽笛声 |
[04:58] | what was that? | 是怎么回事 |
[04:59] | It was people. | 那是人 |
[05:02] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[05:10] | My wife, | 我妻子 |
[05:12] | Maggie, | 玛姬 |
[05:14] | she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[05:20] | Enid? | 伊妮德 |
[05:23] | Is Maggie okay? | 玛姬没事吧 |
[05:28] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[05:34] | Enid. | 伊妮德 |
[05:37] | Enid! | 伊妮德 |
[05:40] | Enid. | 伊妮德 |
[05:55] | Hey, Enid! | 伊妮德 |
[06:15] | Enid! | 伊妮德 |
[07:27] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[07:32] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:34] | We haven’t talked. We should. | 我们还没聊过 我们该聊聊 |
[07:36] | A little later, okay? | 晚点聊 好吗 |
[07:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:27] | You don’t have to be up here so much. | 你没必要经常上来 |
[08:30] | I won’t be. | 我不会的 |
[08:32] | This is the direction he’d come in. | 这是他回来的方向 |
[08:37] | If he sends up a signal, it’ll be from out there. | 如果他发信号 就会在那边 |
[08:42] | Or it– it won’t be. | 或者不会有信号了 |
[08:47] | When we go out there, | 我们出去时 |
[08:50] | it’s never easy, it’s never simple. | 从来都不容易 不轻松 |
[08:53] | It’s always a fight. | 总会有战斗 |
[08:55] | But we’ve come back from harder things. | 但更难的情况我们都挺过来了 |
[08:58] | From further away. | 更远的距离我们也回来了 |
[09:00] | Glenn, Daryl, | 格伦 达里尔 |
[09:02] | Abraham, and Sasha, they will, too. | 亚伯拉罕和萨沙 他们也可以的 |
[09:10] | Maybe we don’t wait for them to be back. | 也许我们不应该干等着他们回来 |
[09:14] | We should start figuring out how to draw the walkers away. | 我们应该开始想想怎样把行尸引走 |
[09:17] | We have some food and water to last us a while | 我们的食物和水还能支撑一段时间 |
[09:20] | and the walls are holding. | 墙也还撑得住 |
[09:23] | We can take our time. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[09:24] | Really think this through. Do it right. | 好好想清楚 把这事干好了 |
[09:27] | Clear it so they can– | 清理干净 这样他们就能… |
[09:29] | they can walk right in. | 他们就能直接走进来了 |
[09:35] | I saw Judith in the house the other day. | 我有天看见朱迪思在屋子里 |
[09:39] | She’s starting to– | 她开始… |
[09:43] | she’s starting to look like Lori. | 她开始长得像洛莉了 |
[09:46] | – Yeah. – Made me happy. | -是啊 -这让我挺开心的 |
[09:51] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:57] | 贝琪 亲爱的 如果你在看这张纸条 那说明我没能活着回去 | |
[11:27] | 今日1点 在太阳能板处 举行祈祷圈活动 | |
[11:48] | Dad. | 爸 |
[11:59] | Handguns will be a little better for your first go. | 你初次尝试还是用手枪比较好 |
[12:01] | Magazine release. Slide release. | 装弹 上膛 |
[12:06] | Thumb safety. | 拇指保险 |
[12:08] | That stuff’s easy, right, Dad? | 那算简单的 是不是 老爸 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Empty magazine. | 没错 空的弹夹 |
[12:16] | – Empty chamber. See it? – Yeah. | -空的枪膛 看到了吗 -看到了 |
[12:20] | Someone’s in front of you, they have a gun. | 有人在你前面 他们手里有枪 |
[12:23] | You’re gonna be scared. | 你会害怕的 |
[12:25] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[12:27] | Your body’s gonna tense, you won’t have time to think. | 你的身体会紧绷 你没时间思考 |
[12:31] | You’re just gonna want to pull the trigger | 当你面对这种情况时 |
[12:32] | when you get it in front of you. | 会只想着扣下扳机 |
[12:36] | But you’ll miss | 但你会打偏 |
[12:38] | and you’ll be dead. | 然后你就会死 |
[12:41] | You have to get it up to your eye. | 你得把枪举到与眼睛平行的地方 |
[12:45] | You’ve got to be strong enough to wait for your moment. | 你得足够坚强 耐心等到一个好时机 |
[12:51] | Can I, uh…? | 我能… |
[12:59] | Hey, your finger doesn’t touch the trigger | 你的手指不能碰扳机 |
[13:04] | until you’re ready to shoot. | 除非你准备好开枪了 |
[13:16] | Keep that one with you. | 那把枪你留着吧 |
[13:18] | Get a feel of what it’s like to carry one around. | 体会体会随身配枪是什么感觉 |
[13:21] | Can I shoot it? | 我能开枪吗 |
[13:23] | Maybe like down at the walkers? | 也许可以朝着行尸开枪什么的 |
[13:26] | No, with things how they are, | 不行 照现在的情况 |
[13:29] | the walls are strong, | 墙足够坚固能抵挡 |
[13:30] | but we’re lucky the walkers are spread out. | 但幸运的是行尸慢慢散开了 |
[13:32] | We don’t want to pull them all to one spot. | 我们可不想把它们全部引到一个点 |
[13:34] | Well, what about, like, target practice in the center of town? | 那…在镇中心练习打靶可以吗 |
[13:37] | ‘Cause then the sound will spread out in each direction. | 因为那样声音就会四散开来 |
[13:39] | Or maybe we could use, like, silencers or something like that. | 或者我们可以安个消声器之类的东西 |
[13:48] | But, uh… | 不过… |
[13:51] | I mean, we probably don’t want to waste bullets right now, huh? | 我们现在最好还是别浪费子弹 |
[14:00] | Just want to learn more. | 只是想多学一点 |
[14:03] | You will. | 你会的 |
[14:22] | Hey. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:24] | I was making– | 我正在做… |
[14:28] | you want some oatmeal? | 你想来点燕麦粥吗 |
[14:32] | Thank you. I’m– I’m okay. | 多谢 不用了 |
[14:35] | You were coming to the door. What’s up? | 我看你刚刚在门边晃悠 有什么事 |
[14:42] | Want me to take a look at your arm? | 需要我看看你手臂上的伤吗 |
[14:43] | No, I’m not here for– | 不 我来不是为了… |
[14:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:52] | You can tell me if you’re not. | 有事可以告诉我 |
[15:02] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[15:04] | Can we talk now? | 现在方便谈谈吗 |
[15:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:13] | When I was coming back… | 在我回来的路上… |
[15:18] | I tried to cut off the herd with the RV. | 我试图用车挡住行尸 |
[15:21] | Lead the walkers away. | 引开它们 |
[15:24] | But five of those people with the Ws in their foreheads, | 但有五个额头上刻着W的人 |
[15:27] | they stopped me. | 把我拦下了 |
[15:30] | They tried to kill me, shot up the RV. | 他们想杀我 朝车子开枪 |
[15:35] | Now, Carol says she saw you. | 卡萝尔告诉我 她看到你 |
[15:39] | That you wouldn’t kill those people. | 不愿意杀死他们 |
[15:41] | Did you let any of them go? | 是你放走他们的吗 |
[15:46] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[15:51] | I didn’t want to kill five people I didn’t have to kill. | 我不想杀死五个我没必要杀的人 |
[15:53] | They burned people alive. | 可他们活活烧死人啊 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[16:09] | Why didn’t you kill me, Rick, | 瑞克 在金恩郡那会儿 |
[16:11] | back in King County? | 你为什么不杀我 |
[16:13] | Pulled a knife on you. I stabbed you. | 我对你亮刀 试图捅你 |
[16:16] | So why didn’t you kill me? | 那你为什么不杀我 |
[16:17] | Was it ’cause I saved you after the hospital? | 是因为你从医院出来后我救了你吗 |
[16:19] | ‘Cause I knew who you were. | 因为我知道你的为人 |
[16:21] | Back there I would have killed you as soon as look at you. | 那会儿我一看见你就会杀你 |
[16:24] | And I tried. | 我也动手了 |
[16:26] | But you, you let me live | 但你饶了我一命 |
[16:28] | and then I was there to help Aaron and Daryl. | 才有了后来我帮助亚伦和达里尔脱险 |
[16:35] | See, if I– if I wasn’t there… | 看吧 如果我不在场… |
[16:40] | if they died… | 如果他们死了… |
[16:47] | maybe those wolves wouldn’t have been able to come back here. | 那些狼或许就不会来这里了 |
[16:53] | I don’t know what’s right anymore. | 我已经分不清对错了 |
[16:58] | ‘Cause I did want to kill those man. | 因为我明明就很想杀死他们 |
[17:00] | I seen what they did, what they’d keep doing. | 看到他们为非作歹 恶性不改 |
[17:04] | I knew I could end it. | 我明知可以了结此事 |
[17:11] | But I also know that people can change. | 但我也知道人是可以改变的 |
[17:16] | ‘Cause everyone sitting here has. | 因为在座的每位都改变了 |
[17:20] | All life is precious. | 所有生命都是宝贵的 |
[17:23] | And that idea– that idea changed me. | 而那个想法 那个想法改变了我 |
[17:25] | It brought me back and it keeps me living. | 让我重获新生 让我活下去 |
[17:27] | I just don’t think it can be that easy. | 我只是觉得 没那么容易 |
[17:29] | – It’s not easy. – I wasn’t saying… | -并不容易 -我的意思不是… |
[17:31] | I– I know. | 我知道 |
[17:33] | And I’ve thought about letting that idea go. | 我想过要放弃那种想法 |
[17:37] | But I don’t want to. | 但我不愿意 |
[17:39] | You may have to. | 也许你必须放弃 |
[17:42] | Things aren’t as simple as four words. | 事情没有说起来那么简单 |
[17:45] | I don’t think they ever were. | 从来没有过 |
[17:48] | Do you think I don’t belong here? | 你觉得我不该留在这里吗 |
[17:51] | Making it now, | 现在这样做 |
[17:53] | do you really think you can do that without getting blood on your hands? | 你真以为你能手不沾血吗 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:43] | If we can somehow get outside the walls, | 如果我们能想办法到墙外去 |
[18:46] | get back to our cars at the quarry, | 回到采石场的车子那里 |
[18:48] | we could use them to draw them away. | 我们就能用车子引走它们 |
[18:50] | We’ll set up more watch points. | 我们要建立更多哨点 |
[18:52] | Coordinate the shooting of guns and flares | 协调射击枪支和信号弹 |
[18:54] | so we could pull them out in even directions. | 这样就能把它们分散引走 |
[18:57] | We’d need to get all our people on it. | 我们得用上所有我们的人 |
[18:59] | Carl, Tara, Rosita, Carol. | 卡尔 塔拉 罗西塔 卡萝尔 |
[19:03] | What about everybody else? | 其他人呢 |
[19:05] | Well, let’s just keep this to our own for now. | 目前我们先不告诉别人 |
[19:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:10] | Look, if we had the time to bring the people along, sure. | 如果我们有时间带上大家 那当然可以 |
[19:14] | But we haven’t had a chance to catch our breath. | 但我们连歇口气的机会都没有过 |
[19:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:22] | We’re in here together. | 我们都在这个社区里 |
[19:25] | We’re catching our breath right now. | 现在我们正在歇息 |
[19:28] | Anything else is just excuses. | 其他的都是借口 |
[19:38] | Deanna. | 迪安娜 |
[19:39] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[19:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:44] | Plans for the expansion. | 扩张计划 |
[19:48] | We got a few other things on our plate right now. | 我们现在有其他的事情要忙 |
[19:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:53] | These are for what Alexandria can be after this. | 事情结束之后 可以这样建设亚历山大 |
[19:56] | Because one way or another, | 因为不管怎样 |
[19:58] | there’s gonna be an after this. | 这事都会结束 |
[20:07] | Now, when the blade connects, don’t jerk it right back. | 刀砍进去后 不要立刻拔出来 |
[20:10] | – You’ll get stuck. – Stuck? | -你会被卡住 -被卡住 |
[20:13] | Like an ax cutting into a tree. | 就像斧子砍进树里 |
[20:15] | It’s easier to get a blade into bone than out. | 把刀砍进骨头容易 拔出来难 |
[20:17] | So what should we do? | 那应该怎么办 |
[20:19] | You should slide the machete down through the wound. | 用砍刀顺着伤口向下划出去 |
[20:21] | One fluid motion. | 动作要连续 |
[20:23] | Okay, you ease it through the bone like this. | 像这样划过骨头 |
[20:26] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[20:40] | I’m a weapons novice holding a significant blade here | 我是个手握砍刀的武器菜鸟 |
[20:42] | and there are people in my proximity with open-toed shoes. | 我周围有人穿着露脚面的鞋 |
[20:45] | That’s right. So get a grip. | 是啊 所以振作点 |
[20:53] | What are you so scared of? | 你在怕什么呢 |
[20:58] | That would be dying. | 大概是死吧 |
[20:59] | Dying is simple. | 死很容易 |
[21:01] | It all just stops. You’re dead. | 一切都停止了 你死了 |
[21:04] | The people around you dying, | 你周围的人死去 |
[21:07] | that’s the hard part. | 才是最难的 |
[21:10] | Okay? ‘Cause you keep living | 懂了吗 因为你继续活着 |
[21:13] | knowing that they’re gone | 心里想着他们已经死了 |
[21:16] | and you’re still here. | 而你还在这里 |
[21:19] | What you should be scared of is living | 你最应该害怕的是继续活着 |
[21:23] | knowing that you didn’t do everything you could to keep them here. | 同时心里愧疚着自己没能尽力保护好他们 |
[21:30] | Too upset to keep going? | 难受得坚持不下去了吗 |
[21:33] | Are the noises scaring you | 噪音吓着你了吗 |
[21:34] | or can I get back to my lesson? | 我能继续讲课了吗 |
[21:43] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[22:22] | The hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:26] | I’m taking you home. | 我要带你回家 |
[22:28] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[22:32] | Why did you give me water? | 那你为什么给我水喝 |
[22:35] | I had it, you needed it. | 我有水 你需要水 |
[22:38] | That doesn’t make us friends. | 这不代表我们是朋友 |
[22:40] | We’re not friends. I’m doing this for Maggie. | 我们不是朋友 我是因为玛姬才这么做的 |
[22:42] | Your wife? | 你的妻子吗 |
[22:44] | She wouldn’t leave you behind. | 她不会抛下你 |
[22:47] | She wouldn’t want me to leave you behind. | 她肯定也不希望我抛下你 |
[22:49] | So we’re going. | 所以我们走吧 |
[22:51] | I’m not friends with your wife either. | 我和你妻子也不是朋友 |
[22:54] | I’m not having this conversation. | 我不想跟你商量 |
[22:56] | I’m not leaving you out here. | 我不会把你丢在这里 |
[22:59] | We’re going now. | 我们现在就走 |
[23:01] | No. | 不 |
[23:20] | Give me the gun, Enid. | 把枪给我 伊妮德 |
[23:25] | Turn around and walk away. | 转身走开 |
[23:30] | You’re not gonna pull the trigger. | 你不会开枪的 |
[23:32] | I will if you make me. | 如果你逼我的话 我会的 |
[23:38] | Let go. | 放手 |
[23:42] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[23:45] | You point a gun at me and I’m the asshole? | 你拿枪指着我还叫我混蛋 |
[23:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:53] | Out the back down the alley. | 走后门去小巷 |
[23:55] | We’re taking the road. We need visibility. | 我们走大路 需要开阔的视野 |
[23:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:00] | Because half the herd broke off | 因为半数尸群离开了 |
[24:02] | and they’re headed towards home. | 它们正在往家走 |
[24:05] | I guess you missed that. | 我猜你没碰上吧 |
[24:10] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[24:58] | You look like you could use some help. | 你看上去需要一些帮助 |
[25:06] | You know, I think we could build up a brace on this thing. | 我觉得我们可以给这玩意儿造一个支架 |
[25:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:39] | Think your wife wouldn’t have wanted me to kill it? | 你觉得你妻子不希望我杀了它吗 |
[26:08] | We can use them to distract them. | 我们可以利用它们引开行尸 |
[26:15] | There’s a helium tank in those shrubs. | 灌木丛中有一个氦气罐 |
[26:18] | More balloons, more string. | 还有更多气球和绳子 |
[26:40] | It don’t mean anything as long as we keep this up. | 只要支撑好 墙就没事 |
[26:47] | You know, you scared the | 我们刚见到你时 |
[26:48] | hell out of people when we first saw you. | 你把大家都吓了一跳 |
[26:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:56] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你把我吓了一跳 |
[26:58] | With that beard. | 大胡子 |
[27:01] | The way you looked around | 你环顾四周的方式 |
[27:03] | like you were seeing things we weren’t… | 好像你看到了什么… |
[27:06] | hiding around corners. | 我们没看到的事 |
[27:09] | Turns out you were. | 结果真的是这样 |
[27:16] | Things moved slow here. | 本来这里节奏很慢 |
[27:22] | And then things just started moving fast. | 然后你一来 一切都加快了步伐 |
[27:25] | Too fast. | 太快了 |
[27:29] | But don’t give up on us. | 但不要放弃我们 |
[27:43] | Who did you stay with back home? | 你在家里的时候跟谁住 |
[27:46] | It’s not my home. | 那不是我的家 |
[27:54] | I lived in Olivia’s place. | 我住在奥利维亚那儿 |
[27:58] | But I was on my own. | 但我靠我自己 |
[28:03] | Orphaned by walkers. | 行尸夺走了我的父母 |
[28:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:13] | Probably. | 应该吧 |
[28:18] | It’s just what happens. | 事情就是这样 |
[28:33] | I get that you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[28:34] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 |
[28:37] | Yeah, you are. | 你是很怕 |
[28:39] | You don’t want to lose anything again, | 你不想再失去什么了 |
[28:41] | so you give up and you say, “That’s just what happens.” | 所以你放弃了 说”事情就是这样” |
[28:45] | – I don’t need a lecture. – Yeah, I think you do. | -我不需要说教 -我觉得你需要 |
[28:50] | You honor the dead by going on. | 你通过活下去来尊重死者 |
[28:53] | Even when you’re scared. | 即使当你害怕的时候 |
[28:57] | You live because they don’t get to. | 你活着是因为他们牺牲了 |
[29:01] | You think your parents wanted you | 因为害怕就举着枪 |
[29:04] | waving around a gun because you’re afraid? | 你觉得你父母会想让你那样吗 |
[29:06] | We don’t have to talk. | 我们不必聊天 |
[29:14] | We don’t have to talk. | 我们不必聊天 |
[29:37] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[30:17] | My God. | 天啊 |
[30:36] | Stop. | 别走 |
[30:39] | I said stop. | 我说了别走 |
[30:41] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[30:48] | The world is trying to die. | 世界在自取灭亡 |
[30:53] | We’re supposed to just let it. | 我们不应该去插手 |
[30:56] | No. | 不 |
[30:58] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[31:00] | We’re not supposed to let the world die. | 我们应该阻止它 |
[31:03] | And I sure as hell am not gonna let you die. | 而且我肯定也不会让你死 |
[31:07] | I’m sure your wife will forgive you. | 我肯定你妻子会原谅你的 |
[31:09] | It’s not for her anymore. | 我不再是为了她才这么做 |
[31:13] | Look, the walls are still up. | 墙还没有倒 |
[31:16] | The houses are still up. | 房子也还在 |
[31:19] | We’ll find out the rest. | 我们会找到其他人的 |
[31:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:34] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:46] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[31:47] | Hey, Spencer, get back here! | 斯宾塞 回来 |
[31:53] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[31:58] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[32:00] | Spencer, get back here now. | 斯宾塞 快给我回来 |
[32:06] | Spencer. Spencer, move! | 斯宾塞 快爬 |
[32:19] | Go! Keep moving! | 快 继续爬 |
[32:21] | – Hurry! – Eugene… | -快点 -尤金 |
[32:22] | have Maggie and Rosita fire their guns out from their posts. | 让玛姬和罗西塔从岗哨处开枪 |
[32:25] | – Why? – Just do it! | -为什么 -照做就是 |
[32:27] | – Tara, I cannot in good conscience– – Just do it! | -塔拉 我良心会不安的 -快去 |
[32:38] | Spencer, come on! | 斯宾塞 上来 |
[33:26] | Grab on! | 抓紧 |
[33:28] | Tara! You almost died once for these people. | 塔拉 你已经为这些人差点死过一次了 |
[33:32] | – What? – What the hell were you doing? | -什么 -你他妈的在干什么 |
[33:37] | Lost a damn shoe. Crap. | 丢了只鞋 该死 |
[33:42] | What was that? | 你刚在干什么 |
[33:44] | I was trying to help. I wanted to get to a car, draw them away. | 我在帮忙 想找辆车引开它们 |
[33:48] | You ever make a climb like that before? | 你之前这样爬过吗 |
[33:54] | You want to help? Don’t make us come running to save you. | 你想帮忙的话 就不要让我们反过来救你 |
[33:57] | You got an idea, you come to me. | 有什么主意 你先给我说 |
[34:00] | Would you have listened to me? | 你会听我的吗 |
[34:16] | Everything okay now? | 现在没事了吗 |
[34:18] | It’s handled. | 解决了 |
[34:22] | Everything’s fine. | 没事了 |
[34:35] | Cheat sheets. | 我的小抄 |
[34:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:44] | Probably doesn’t give you a lot of faith. | 估计没能给你多少信念 |
[34:46] | I have faith. | 我还有信念 |
[34:49] | Well, you have to, right? | 必须有信念不是吗 |
[34:51] | You don’t have to. I choose to. | 不是必须 是我选择的 |
[34:55] | You should, too. | 你也该这样 |
[34:57] | So are you gonna tell me why you’re here this time? | 这次你会告诉我你来干什么吗 |
[35:01] | How well is the community stocked with antibiotics? | 社区的抗生素库存如何 |
[35:06] | We’re good. | 够用 |
[35:09] | I need to dress a wound, | 我得包扎伤口 |
[35:12] | but I don’t know if it’s infected. | 但我不知道有没有感染 |
[35:13] | I don’t want to waste medicine if I don’t have to. | 没必要的话我不想浪费药物 |
[35:16] | FWoPP’RS. | 烧热红脓痛 |
[35:17] | Fever, warmth, pus, pain, redness… | 发烧 发热 脓 疼痛和发红 |
[35:26] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我是什么 |
[35:33] | Swelling. | 水肿 |
[35:38] | Let’s take a look at your arm. | 让我看看你的手臂 |
[35:41] | I didn’t come in this morning | 我早上没来 |
[35:42] | because I didn’t want to get you involved in something | 因为我不想让你卷入到 |
[35:44] | that you may not want to be involved in. | 你或许不愿卷入的事 |
[35:49] | In a secret. | 那是个保密 |
[35:54] | It’s not my wound. | 不是我的伤口 |
[36:55] | I know you just took care of Judith this morning, | 我知道你早上才照看了朱迪斯 |
[36:57] | but they want some help with the watch points | 但斯宾塞那事之后 |
[36:58] | after that thing with Spencer. Could you…? | 哨岗需要人手 你能不能… |
[37:00] | Oh, yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[37:01] | Unless you want me to take your shift. | 除非你想让我替你的班 |
[37:03] | No, I like being up there. | 不用 我喜欢在上面 |
[37:06] | Even with all them outside? | 即使那么多行尸在外面吗 |
[37:07] | You can see everything. Even inside. | 你能看到一切 包括里面 |
[37:11] | Um, let me just lock these up. | 我把这些先放好 |
[37:13] | Can you give me a second? | 你能稍等会儿吗 |
[37:14] | – Do you want to come in? – Yeah. | -你要进来吗 -好的 |
[37:28] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[37:33] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[37:34] | What, Sam? | 怎么了 山姆 |
[37:39] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[37:42] | What happens if you can’t live with it? | 要是你接受不了怎么办 |
[37:45] | I told you, it eats you up. | 我告诉过你 那会打垮你 |
[37:48] | Can you come down here? I can barely hear you. | 你能下来吗 我听不清你说话 |
[37:52] | The people who came, | 来的那些人 |
[37:55] | were they the monsters? | 他们是怪物吗 |
[37:59] | Did my dad turn into one? | 我爸爸变成怪物了吗 |
[38:02] | What? | 什么 |
[38:03] | If you kill people, | 如果你杀了人 |
[38:06] | do you turn into one of the monsters? | 你会变成怪物吗 |
[38:11] | The only thing that keeps you from becoming a monster is killing. | 只有杀人才不会变成怪物 |
[38:27] | – Thank you for this. – Oh, yeah, no problem. | -谢谢帮忙 -小事一桩 |
[38:30] | Yeah. Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[38:43] | Who the hell do you have in that cell? | 你在里面关着谁 |
[39:33] | Hey, you seen Denise? | 见到丹妮斯了吗 |
[39:35] | No. | 没有 |
[39:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:49] | Look, I’m sorry about before. | 听着 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[39:51] | – I was just– – He was stupid. That we know. | -我只是… -他很蠢 这点我们知道 |
[39:54] | I just meant what you did for him, you didn’t have to. | 我的意思是 你不必为他那样做 |
[39:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:01] | You could have died. | 你有可能会死掉 |
[40:03] | I mean, I’d like to say I was thinking about it, | 我想说我想过这点 |
[40:04] | but I wasn’t. | 但我没有 |
[40:07] | Is that why you did it? | 所以你才那样做吗 |
[40:09] | You weren’t thinking about it? | 因为你没好好想过 |
[40:13] | No, that’s how it works with us. | 不 我们就该这样 |
[40:16] | We’re stuck with each other, right? | 我们离不开彼此了 对吧 |
[40:20] | Rick, you saved my son. | 瑞克 你救了我儿子 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:25] | Thank Tara. | 谢塔拉吧 |
[40:27] | I already did. | 我已经谢过了 |
[40:32] | Now I’m thanking you. | 现在我要感谢你 |
[40:35] | What Spencer did was stupid. | 斯宾塞做的事很蠢 |
[40:38] | I can’t argue that. | 我没法反驳这点 |
[40:40] | – At least he tried. – That’s not the point. | -至少他试过 -这不是重点 |
[40:43] | I could have tried. | 我才是真有可能试过 |
[40:46] | There was a chance. | 当时有机会 |
[40:48] | How’s that? | 什么意思 |
[40:50] | When the walkers were going for him, it made a gap. | 行尸追他时 出现了空隙 |
[40:53] | I could have jumped down, ran, made it out. | 我可以跳下去 跑出去 |
[40:55] | I could have got in a car, | 我可以坐上车 |
[40:57] | used it to lead the walkers away. | 用车引走行尸 |
[40:59] | I could have done that and Spencer would be dead. | 我可以那样做 然后斯宾塞就死了 |
[41:03] | But you didn’t do that. | 但是你没有那样做 |
[41:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:08] | I helped save him because he’s your son. | 我救他是因为他是你儿子 |
[41:14] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[42:00] | That’s Glenn. That’s Glenn. | 那是格伦 那是格伦 |