时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Hey, boy. | 伙计 |
[01:09] | Oh, you’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[01:14] | You are fine. | 你没事 |
[01:19] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[01:21] | You… are alive. | 你还活着 |
[02:20] | Glenn’s still not back. I need to be there for Maggie. | 格伦还没回来 我得陪着玛姬 |
[02:23] | – I said no. – Carl. | -我说了不 -卡尔 |
[02:25] | Look, you were wrong before. | 你之前弄错了 |
[02:27] | This place isn’t too big to protect. | 这地方不大 可以保护 |
[02:28] | And you need to stay back and help protect it. | 你得留下防守 |
[02:31] | This place is ready. | 这里准备好了 |
[02:32] | Most of us have been trained, you know that. | 我们大部分人都训练过了 你知道的 |
[02:35] | If you were worried about an attack, you wouldn’t be leaving. | 如果你担心袭击 你根本不会走 |
[02:37] | You know how far the Hilltop is? | 你知道山顶寨有多远吗 |
[02:39] | You know what could happen? | 你知道可能发生什么吗 |
[02:43] | Those Saviors are out there. | 救世军就在外面 |
[02:45] | You know what they did to Denise, | 你知道他们对丹妮斯做了什么 |
[02:47] | what they tried to do with Maggie and Carol, | 他们想对玛姬和卡萝尔做什么 |
[02:51] | to Daryl, to Rosita, to Eugene. | 还有达里尔 罗西塔和尤金 |
[02:56] | That’s not happening to you, all right? | 你不能碰上这种事 好吗 |
[02:58] | I’m not gonna let it. | 我不允许 |
[03:12] | Any change? | 有什么变化吗 |
[03:14] | She’s getting worse. | 她的情况在恶化 |
[03:15] | Good call on the transport. | 车子选得不错 |
[03:17] | Well, I figured she’d be more comfortable. | 我觉得她会更舒服 |
[03:18] | It also means you got room for more. | 也意味着能坐更多人 |
[03:21] | They’re out there, so I’m gonna be there with you. | 他们在外面 所以我要跟你去 |
[03:25] | We are. | 我们要去 |
[03:27] | Package deal. | 买一送一 |
[03:30] | Uh, what she said. | 我也是送的 |
[03:37] | You want to run into them, right? | 你想撞到他们 对吗 |
[03:42] | You hope they show up. | 你希望他们会出现 |
[03:46] | Jesus, this is about getting Maggie to a doctor, not about… | 天啊 重点是让玛姬看医生 不是… |
[03:52] | Screw you, I’m going. | 去你的 我要去 |
[03:53] | Enid, stop. Just wait. | 伊妮德 别 等等 |
[03:57] | Look, it’s a long trip, and you’re just getting over– | 听着 路途遥远 而你刚… |
[03:59] | It’s a superficial graze, | 这只是表面擦伤 |
[04:00] | proteins are binding, | 蛋白质在结合 |
[04:01] | plus we need to discuss ammunition production | 而且我们得讨论弹药的生产 |
[04:03] | and manufacture, so let’s roll. | 和制造 所以走吧 |
[04:06] | I already tried. Give him an inch, he’s taking a mile. | 我已经试过了 他得寸进尺 |
[04:09] | I’m only asking for 23, give or take, | 我只要求你给我点时间 |
[04:10] | depending on the route. | 根据路线来定 |
[04:12] | I know I can be of some help. | 我知道我能帮忙 |
[04:14] | Now’s the time and here’s the place. | 就是此时此刻了 |
[04:17] | Don’t shine me. | 别忽视我 |
[04:18] | I’ll be your anchorman. Yes, I damn will. | 我来做你的军师 我绝对会的 |
[04:35] | Why the face? | 为什么是这种表情 |
[04:38] | I hope you’re not putting this on us. | 希望你别怪罪我们 |
[04:41] | I mean, we showed your people the way forward. | 我们给你们指了明路 |
[04:44] | We gave you rules. | 给你们定了规矩 |
[04:46] | You broke the rules, so folks had to die. | 你们违反了规矩就得死 |
[04:50] | The one who fired the first shot, | 开第一枪的人 |
[04:51] | we strung him up to make an example of him. | 我们吊死了他 以儆效尤 |
[04:54] | It could’ve stopped there. | 事情本可以就此平息 |
[04:56] | But you people still didn’t listen. | 但你们还是不听 |
[05:00] | You wanted to fight us. | 想抵抗我们 |
[05:04] | So this is how it has to be. | 所以只能这样了 |
[05:08] | Get out of my way. | 别拦我 |
[05:10] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[05:13] | Just grab some pistols from the closet. | 去橱柜里拿几把手枪吧 |
[05:15] | But hurry. We’ve gotta go now. | 但得快点 马上就得出发了 |
[05:30] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[05:32] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[05:33] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[05:34] | No, no, please– Oh! No! | 不 不要 求你了 不要 |
[05:37] | Please, don’t. Oh! Please. | 别打了 求你了 |
[05:42] | Please! | 求你了 |
[05:43] | Carl! Carl! | 卡尔 卡尔 |
[05:50] | What happens if you don’t come back? | 你要是回不来了怎么办 |
[05:53] | How am I supposed to live with that? | 我要怎样继续撑下去 |
[05:55] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么办啊 |
[06:00] | Just survive somehow. | 无论如何都要活下去[JSS] |
[06:07] | We’re ready to protect this place | 我们做好保护这里的准备了 |
[06:09] | and the Saviors know it. | 而救世军清楚这一点 |
[06:11] | That’s why they grabbed Eugene. | 所以他们才会抓尤金 |
[06:12] | Look, it’s not up for discussion. | 听着 这事没有商量的余地 |
[06:17] | Then you’re just gonna have to punch me in the face | 那你只能冲着我脸上来一拳 |
[06:18] | and tie me up again. | 再把我绑起来一次 |
[06:21] | ‘Cause that’s what it’s gonna take to stop me. | 因为只有那样才能阻止我 |
[06:28] | Go on. | 上车吧 |
[06:36] | We have 24-hour shifts set up on each of the watchtowers, | 每个岗哨24小时都有人轮班 |
[06:39] | each one of them fully supplied and ready. | 每个站岗的人都全副武装 做好了准备 |
[06:42] | In the case that we’re incurred upon, | 万一这里失守了 |
[06:43] | we have drivers assigned, | 我们安排好了司机 |
[06:44] | evacuation and distraction, | 撤离以及牵制计划 |
[06:46] | and the rendezvous we discussed. | 集合点也商量好了 |
[06:49] | In the event of any emergency, | 无论出现什么紧急情况 |
[06:51] | my first priority is Judith. | 我的首要任务都是保护朱迪斯 |
[06:54] | I will not fail you. | 我不会辜负你的 |
[06:57] | Are you comfortable leaving me in charge of Alexandria’s defense? | 你放心让我负责亚历山大的守卫吗 |
[07:09] | Yes. | 放心 |
[07:11] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[07:13] | If the Saviors do show up… | 假如救世军真的攻过来了… |
[07:17] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[07:18] | I’m thinking, if it’s not too late, | 我在想 假如尚有余地的话 |
[07:21] | should we try and make some kind of deal? | 我们要不要试图和他们谈判 |
[07:23] | Tell them to wait for me. | 让他们等我回来 |
[07:26] | I got a deal for them. | 我跟他们好好谈 |
[07:28] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[08:20] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[08:30] | I told you not to come. | 我告诉过你别来了 |
[08:33] | And I’m gonna start listening to you real soon. | 好像我会听你的一样 |
[08:41] | Here, let me see. | 来 我看看 |
[09:15] | What is this? | 这是做什么 |
[09:18] | This is us about to make an example out of you. | 这是我们准备拿你杀鸡儆猴 |
[09:22] | To who? | 给谁看 |
[09:23] | My people– | 我的人… |
[09:25] | everyone at the library, they’re dead. | 图书馆里的所有人都死了 |
[10:57] | We’re gonna get there. | 我们会到的 |
[11:00] | The doctor at the Hilltop, | 山顶寨的医生 |
[11:03] | he’s gonna make things better. | 他会让你好转的 |
[11:14] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:16] | Everything we’ve done, we’ve done together. | 我们所经历的一切 都是一起挺过来的 |
[11:21] | We got here together and we’re still here. | 我们一起来到这里 如今大家也都还在 |
[11:27] | Things have happened, but it’s always worked out for us | 发生了许多事 但我们总能解决 |
[11:29] | ’cause it’s always been all of us. | 因为我们一直同舟共济 |
[11:32] | That’s how I know. | 所以我知道 |
[11:37] | ‘Cause as long as it’s all of us, | 只要我们在一起 |
[11:40] | we can do anything. | 就能战胜一切 |
[12:03] | It’s a walker. | 是行尸 |
[12:06] | It’s hard to get. | 它很难搞 |
[12:07] | I was going to, but I was too busy bleeding. | 我本打算去杀它 但流血太多了 |
[12:15] | Pressure should help, but you need stitches, | 按住伤口会好些 但还是需要缝针 |
[12:18] | antibiotics to make sure you don’t get an infection. | 要用抗生素才不会感染 |
[12:27] | Be dark in a few hours. | 马上要天黑了 |
[12:31] | I’ll walk the camp, make sure we’re safe for the night. | 我四处检查一下 确保能安全过夜 |
[12:35] | And at dawn, we will head back, | 天一亮我们就往回走 |
[12:38] | get you some help. | 找人帮你缝针 |
[12:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:44] | No. | 不 |
[13:07] | What the bitch? | 他娘的 |
[13:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:18] | Enemy close. | 有敌人 |
[13:27] | We doing this? | 要上吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不 |
[14:05] | He’s someone who was with a whole lot of someones who didn’t listen. | 这个人属于一个不听话的团队 |
[14:13] | We can make a deal | 我们可以谈交易 |
[14:15] | right here, right now. | 就在这儿 就现在 |
[14:18] | That’s right, we can. | 没错 是可以 |
[14:23] | Give us all your stuff. | 把所有东西都交出来 |
[14:25] | We’ll probably have to kill one of you. | 我们可能得杀你们一个人 |
[14:26] | That’s just the way it is, | 这是规矩没办法 |
[14:28] | but then we can start moving forward on business. | 但之后我们可以开始谈 |
[14:32] | All you have to do is listen. | 只要你们乖乖听话 |
[14:36] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[14:40] | that deal’s not gonna work for us. | 你的条件我们不接受 |
[14:44] | Fact is, I was about to ask for all of your stuff, | 其实我还打算让你们把东西都交出来 |
[14:47] | only I’m thinking I don’t have to kill any of you. | 但我不想杀你们中任何一人 |
[14:51] | Any more of you. | 不想再杀了 |
[15:20] | Sorry, my deal is the only deal. | 抱歉 必须按我说的办 |
[15:25] | We don’t negotiate. | 不讲价 |
[15:32] | Me and my people are leaving. | 那我和我的人这就走 |
[15:38] | Okay, friend. | 好吧 朋友 |
[15:40] | Plenty of ways to get to where you’re going. | 去你们的目的地还不容易吗 |
[15:51] | You want to make today your last day on Earth? | 你想让今天变成你的死期吗 |
[15:56] | No, | 不想 |
[15:58] | but that is a good thing to bring up. | 但你提到了也好 |
[16:02] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[16:05] | What if it’s the last day on Earth for you? | 万一今天是你的死期呢 |
[16:09] | For someone you love? | 你所爱的人的死期 |
[16:12] | What if that’s true? | 万一真是这样呢 |
[16:17] | Maybe you should be extra nice to those people in that RV, | 或许你该对车上的人更好些 |
[16:20] | ’cause you never know… | 因为谁知道呢… |
[16:23] | Just like that. | 说没就没了 |
[16:27] | Be kind to each other. | 对彼此好一点 |
[16:30] | Like you said… | 就像你说的… |
[16:33] | like it was your last day on Earth. | 把今天当成最后一天来过 |
[16:40] | You do the same. | 你也是 |
[17:50] | Why didn’t you stay back and help guard the place? | 你为什么不留在家里守着 |
[17:57] | I owe her. | 我欠她的 |
[18:01] | Why did you come? | 那你为什么来 |
[18:05] | I owe them. | 我欠他们的 |
[18:11] | Logrun Road’s a straight shot. | 罗格朗路比较近 |
[18:13] | We want visibility. | 我们需要能见度 |
[18:19] | There, you got it on Shelton. | 这里 希尔顿路符合条件 |
[18:22] | Golf course, country clubs, sloping terrain. | 高尔夫球场 乡村俱乐部 坡地地形 |
[18:24] | No bum rush from the bogeyman. We’d see them from a good piece. | 不会中埋伏 很远就能发现敌人 |
[18:27] | It is a longer trip by a third, | 这样会多走三分之一的路 |
[18:29] | but we’d get the scenic safety of clear-cut dingles and glens. | 但是周围一览无余 比较安全 |
[18:36] | You’re being serious, right? | 你是认真的吗 |
[18:37] | As coronary thrombosis. | 比恶疾还真 |
[18:40] | – You got a route? – Yeah. | -选好路线了吗 -是的 |
[18:44] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[19:05] | Wasn’t just me. | 不只我一个人 |
[19:08] | Rick came looking, too. | 瑞克也出来找你了 |
[19:12] | Daryl, some of the others… | 达里尔 还有其他人 |
[19:16] | They would’ve. | 他们原本也会来的 |
[19:19] | They were gone before they even knew about you. | 他们在知道你的事之前就出去了 |
[19:22] | Gone? | 出去了 |
[19:23] | They’ll be back by the time we are. | 我们回去时 他们也该回去了 |
[19:25] | Probably back already, wondering. | 也许已经回去了 等消息呢 |
[19:29] | You think I’m being dramatic here? | 你以为我是在胡闹吗 |
[19:34] | Do you really think you could just come here | 你真以为你找到这里 |
[19:35] | and tell me to come back and that’s how it’ll go? | 说让我回去 事情就解决了吗 |
[19:41] | Those people, your people, | 他们 你的伙伴 |
[19:45] | they care about you. | 他们很在意你 |
[19:46] | I know they do. And I care about them. | 这我知道 我也很在意他们 |
[19:50] | That’s why I can’t be there. | 所以我才不能回去 |
[19:52] | That’s why you have to be there. | 所以你才必须回去 |
[19:57] | Do you really just not get it? | 你真的不懂吗 |
[20:03] | After everything that’s happened. | 在经历了这么多事之后 |
[20:10] | If you care about people, there are people to protect, | 如果你有在意的人 就会想保护他们 |
[20:14] | there are people that you will kill for. | 为他们而杀戮 |
[20:19] | If you don’t want to kill… | 如果你不想杀戮 |
[20:23] | or if you can’t… | 或不能再杀戮下去 |
[20:26] | then you have to get away from them. | 那就必须离开他们 |
[20:29] | You do not get both. | 两者不可兼得 |
[20:31] | You…you should know that. | 你应该懂的 |
[20:35] | No, everything’s about people. | 不 人才是最重要的 |
[20:38] | Everything in this life that’s worth a damn, | 没了人的人生一文不值 |
[20:41] | that’s what I know. | 这就是我所知道的 |
[20:46] | And out here on your own… | 你独自出走 |
[20:50] | you’ll die. | 必死无疑 |
[20:53] | Then let me die. | 那就让我死吧 |
[20:54] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能那么做 |
[20:58] | It’s not your decision. Just go. | 这可不是你说了算 快走吧 |
[21:02] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[21:07] | I said go. | 我让你走 |
[21:21] | Please, just go. | 求你了 走吧 |
[21:31] | If you care about anyone… | 如果你有在意的人 |
[21:37] | There is a price, Morgan, and you’re gonna pay it. | 那就有代价 摩根 你要付出代价的 |
[21:42] | I have, and I can’t anymore. | 我付过 今后付不起了 |
[22:07] | Think we could do it? | 你觉得我们能做到吗 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么事 |
[22:12] | What they did, Glenn and Maggie? | 格伦和玛姬做的事 |
[22:21] | Just asking if you could do that. | 只想问问你能做到吗 |
[22:26] | If you’re doing something as big as that… | 如果你在做那样的大事 |
[22:31] | if that’s living. | 如果那就是生活 |
[22:35] | Could you? | 你能吗 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 能 |
[22:45] | I could. | 我能 |
[22:50] | Now. | 就现在 |
[23:05] | Just so you know. | 就想让你知道 |
[23:13] | Bitch nuts. | 贱疯子 |
[23:28] | We making our stand? | 我们要抵抗吗 |
[23:33] | Yeah, we end it. | 是的 了结他们 |
[23:39] | No, not now. | 不 现在不要 |
[23:42] | They’ve been waiting. They’re ready. | 他们是以逸待劳 早做好了准备 |
[23:45] | With one of us behind the wheel, | 我们一个人开车的情况下 |
[23:46] | that’s five on 16. | 是5对16 |
[23:51] | We’re gonna play it our way, how we want it. | 我们要按对我们有利的方法来 |
[23:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[23:58] | Right. | 对 |
[24:02] | All right, go slow. | 好 慢点退 |
[26:32] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[26:43] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[26:49] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[27:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:35] | How are we on gas? | 还有多少油 |
[27:37] | Half a tank. | 一半 |
[27:38] | I pulled some more cans before we left. | 走之前我还多装了几罐 |
[27:41] | Those weren’t the same men who blocked the road the first time. | 刚刚那些不是第一次拦路的人 |
[27:44] | Same outfit, different soldiers. | 同样的装备 不同的战士 |
[27:49] | They got numbers. | 他们人多 |
[27:52] | We keep driving, we get her there. | 我们继续开 送她到那里 |
[27:55] | We will. | 肯定会到的 |
[27:57] | If we have to shove each and every one of them up their own asses. | 就算不得不灭掉他们所有人 也要送到 |
[28:17] | We can’t go through it. | 我们不能开过去 |
[28:19] | Can’t risk the RV. | 不能拿房车冒险 |
[28:22] | You stay behind the wheel, just in case. | 你坐在驾驶座上 以防万一 |
[28:27] | We’ll clear it. | 我们来开路 |
[28:52] | Putting together a red rover like that takes people. | 让它们这样手拉手要很多人才能完成 |
[28:58] | A lot of them. | 很多很多人 |
[29:13] | Come on, let’s do this. | 来吧 动手吧 |
[29:15] | Dad. | 爸 |
[29:17] | That’s Michonne’s. | 那是米琼恩的 |
[29:30] | That’s Daryl’s. | 那是达里尔的 |
[30:09] | Get back to the RV! Go! | 回房车 快 |
[30:32] | Start it up! | 发动 |
[31:09] | What’s that sound? | 那什么声音 |
[31:11] | Undercarriage could’ve caught a bullet. | 车底盘可能中弹了 |
[31:12] | Or could be transmission. It could be nothing. | 或者是变速器出问题了 也可能没事 |
[31:16] | They were firing at our feet. | 他们刚刚是朝我们的脚开枪 |
[31:20] | They blocked the road, but they weren’t trying to stop us. | 他们封住了路 但并没有想拦住我们 |
[31:22] | They want us in this direction. | 他们希望我们走这个方向 |
[31:25] | Barton Road takes us north, | 巴顿路是向北的 |
[31:26] | but they gotta know we wanna go north. | 但他们得知道我们想去北面 |
[31:28] | Meadows. | 走米多斯路 |
[31:29] | Could take us east a piece, | 稍微偏东一点 |
[31:30] | but we can get back on track on Mayhew. | 但我们可以绕回到梅休路 |
[31:32] | We’re down to a third of a tank. | 我们还剩下三分之一的油 |
[31:33] | We could top off at the next stop, | 到下一站我们可以加油 |
[31:34] | – but no refills after that. – All right. | -但之后就没油了 -好 |
[31:38] | She’s burning up. | 她在发烧 |
[31:51] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[32:09] | Go back. | 调头 |
[32:12] | Where? | 去哪 |
[33:05] | Come on. | 走 |
[33:59] | No, get away. | 不要 走开 |
[34:35] | No. | 不 |
[34:49] | Each breath is getting harder. | 呼吸变得越来越困难 |
[34:54] | I probably don’t have too many more in me. | 我估计也快不行了 |
[34:59] | So I’m gonna make each one count. | 所以我要好好利用每一口呼吸 |
[35:02] | So, here’s how it’s gonna go. | 接下来会这样 |
[35:06] | You’re gonna lie there and I’m gonna watch you die slow, | 你躺在那 我会看着你慢慢死去 |
[35:11] | just like my friends did back on that road. | 就像之前在公路上我的朋友们那样 |
[35:16] | Just like I’m gonna. | 我也会这样 |
[35:19] | Let’s see who wins, bitch. | 看看谁会赢 贱人 |
[35:29] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[35:31] | That’s a pretty good start, huh? | 这样开头不错吧 |
[35:59] | Are we close? | 我们快到了吗 |
[36:00] | Yeah, we’re– we’re getting there. | 是的 马上就到了 |
[36:04] | Were there– I heard shots. | 刚才 我听到了枪声 |
[36:07] | Yeah, the Saviors, but they’re gone. | 是的 是救世军 不过他们都走了 |
[36:11] | We are. | 是我们走了 |
[36:13] | We’re gonna get you there. | 我们会把你送到的 |
[36:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:19] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[36:21] | The baby’s gonna be okay. | 孩子会没事的 |
[36:23] | This isn’t it. This isn’t it. | 现在还没到头 没有结束 |
[36:25] | There’s more. | 你还有很多日子呢 |
[36:28] | There’s gonna be more. | 你会好好活下去的 |
[36:31] | I believe in you, Rick. | 我相信你 瑞克 |
[36:50] | What do you got to smile about, bitch? | 你笑什么 贱人 |
[36:54] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[36:57] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没有毛病 |
[37:02] | I’m gonna die, so… | 我就要死了 所以 |
[37:05] | there’s nothing wrong with me anymore. | 我不会有任何毛病了 |
[37:23] | You think you’ve suffered enough now? | 你觉得你苦受够了吗 |
[37:29] | No, probably not. | 不 估计还没有 |
[37:33] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[37:45] | What, are you done? | 怎么 就这么完事了吗 |
[37:48] | Unless you kill me now, I’m not gonna die! | 除非你现在杀了我 不然我不会死 |
[37:55] | You decide! | 你快做决定 |
[38:00] | The world doesn’t decide! You decide! | 世界不会做决定 只能你自己决定 |
[38:05] | You don’t get to walk away | 你不能说走就走 |
[38:07] | and get what you want! | 还能得偿所愿 |
[38:17] | Stop. | 住手 |
[38:23] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[38:27] | You can survive this. | 你能活着离开 |
[38:30] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[38:33] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[38:38] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:41] | No. | 不 |
[39:00] | Would you please just let me go? | 你能让我好好死吗 |
[39:04] | It’s not your time. | 你还不能死 |
[39:08] | You are gonna come back from this. | 你会熬过去的 |
[39:21] | What happened here? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:29] | I found your horse. | 我找到你的马了 |
[39:33] | Found my friend, too. | 也找到我的朋友了 |
[39:37] | She needs help. | 她需要帮助 |
[39:45] | Then let’s get you some help. | 那就让我们来帮你 |
[40:10] | These tracks… | 这些踪迹 |
[40:12] | they would indicate they not only have people, | 说明他们不光人多 |
[40:14] | but some big-ass toys and capabilities. | 还有大型武器装备 |
[40:16] | What it indicates is we are neck-deep up shit creek | 表明我们陷在齐脖深的屎坑里 |
[40:19] | with our mouths wide open. | 嘴还都大张着 |
[40:28] | – Don’t. – I can try and break the chain. | -别开枪 -我可以试着打断链子 |
[40:31] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[40:32] | – I can try. – It won’t work. | -我可以试试 -没用的 |
[40:39] | And we need the bullets. | 我们需要保留子弹 |
[41:17] | You’re treating your people good, right? | 你有好好对待你的人吧 |
[41:21] | Like it was your last day on Earth? | 把今天当成最后一天来过 |
[41:24] | Or maybe one of theirs? | 或者是他们中某人的最后一天 |
[41:29] | You better go. | 你最好快走 |
[41:31] | It’s gonna get hot. | 这里会很热的 |
[41:33] | You go get where you’re going. | 去你们的目的地吧 |
[41:36] | Go, go. | 走吧 快走 |
[41:45] | Get on. | 上车 |
[42:16] | So, what’s the play? | 我们怎么办 |
[42:20] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要医生 |
[42:23] | There are two more routes north from here. | 北边还有两条路 |
[42:26] | They’re probably waiting for us right now. | 他们可能已经在路上等着我们了 |
[42:33] | So, they’re ahead of us, probably behind us. | 那他们就是在我们的前面 或者后面 |
[42:38] | But they’re not waiting on us, per se, | 但他们其实并不是在等我们 |
[42:41] | they’re waiting on this rust bucket. | 他们在等这辆破车 |
[42:45] | And they don’t know | 但他们并不知道 |
[42:46] | the moment-to-moment occupancy of said rust-bucket. | 这辆破车里实时的人数 |
[42:50] | And the sun sets soon. | 而且太阳马上下山了 |
[43:12] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后一桶了 |
[43:15] | If you see a car, try to siphon the gas. | 如果路上遇到车 就吸出汽油 |
[43:18] | Other than that, you keep moving. | 除此之外 保持前进 |
[43:20] | I’ll have them thinking we’re playing their game. | 我要让他们以为我们在配合着玩他们的游戏 |
[43:22] | All phases of the turn, level after level, | 一关接着一关 一级接着一级 |
[43:25] | move after move, I’ll keep them spun. | 一步接着一步 我会骗得他们团团转 |
[43:27] | I assure you, I will. | 我向你保证 我会做到的 |
[43:31] | I got something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[43:34] | It’s a recipe, and it ain’t gazpacho. | 是个配方 不是西班牙冻汤的 |
[43:41] | How to Build Bullets 101. | 如何从零开始制造子弹 |
[43:44] | Abraham can show you where, just in case. | 亚伯拉罕可以带你去那个地方 以防万一 |
[43:52] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[43:56] | For all of it. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[44:01] | We’re lucky you’re here. | 有你在我们很幸运 |
[44:03] | I won’t argue with that. | 我就勉强同意你这话吧 |
[44:11] | You go steady on the pedal. | 踩油门稳一点 |
[44:13] | You don’t make that thing gulp. | 别开得太猛 |
[44:17] | How come you never let me drive the truck? | 你怎么从来都没有让我开过卡车呢 |
[44:25] | I didn’t think you could do it. | 我以为你不会开车 |
[44:31] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[44:33] | You’re a survivor. | 你是个生存者 |
[44:37] | You always were. | 你一直都是 |
[44:40] | We just didn’t know it. | 我们只是以前不知道罢了 |
[44:45] | Me and you both. | 我和你都没意识到 |
[45:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:34] | Aaron, please. | 亚伦 求你了 |
[46:36] | Just let me walk it. | 让我走路吧 |
[46:38] | Relax. | 放松 |
[46:40] | Just a few more miles. | 还有几英里就到了 |
[46:44] | I heard what you told her when we were leaving. | 我听见我们走的时候你和她说的话了 |
[46:51] | We can do anything, | 我们的确可以战胜一切 |
[46:52] | ’cause we’ll do anything we need to do. | 因为我们会做一切必要的事 |
[46:55] | We have and we will. | 以前是 以后也是 |
[47:02] | What happened to Denise, | 丹妮斯身上发生的事 |
[47:04] | I’m not gonna let anybody die like that again. | 我不允许再发生在任何人身上 |
[47:10] | – Son… – What? | -儿子… -怎么了 |
[47:26] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[49:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[49:10] | You made it. | 你们成功了 |
[49:13] | Welcome to where you’re going. | 欢迎来到你们的目的地 |
[49:19] | We’ll take your weapons. | 我们要收走你们的武器 |
[49:23] | Now. | 就现在 |
[49:29] | – We can talk about– – We’re done talking. | -我们可以谈… -不用谈了 |
[49:32] | Time to listen. | 该听话了 |
[49:54] | That’s yours, right? | 这是你的 对吧 |
[49:58] | Yeah, it’s yours. | 没错 就是你的 |
[50:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[50:11] | Let’s get her down and get you all on your knees. | 把她放下来 你们都跪下 |
[50:16] | Lots to cover. | 好多事要办 |
[50:18] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[50:20] | We got it. | 我们自己来 |
[50:22] | Sure, sure. | 可以 可以 |
[51:00] | Gonna need you on your knees. | 你们得跪下 |
[51:43] | Let’s get you another one. Right now. | 再带一个出来 立刻 |
[51:48] | – Dwight! – Yeah. | -德怀特 -来了 |
[51:50] | Chop-chop. | 快点 |
[51:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[52:01] | You got people to meet. | 带你见见人 |
[52:20] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[52:22] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[52:33] | All right! | 好啊 |
[52:35] | We got a full boat. | 都到齐了 |
[52:38] | Let’s meet the man. | 见见我们头儿 |
[52:59] | Pissing our pants yet? | 吓尿裤子了吗 |
[53:06] | Boy, do I have a feeling we’re getting close. | 好家伙 我觉得快了 |
[53:17] | Yep. | 没错 |
[53:20] | It’s gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon. | 马上就要屁滚尿流了 |
[53:27] | Which one of you pricks is the leader? | 你们这些混蛋谁是头儿 |
[53:30] | It’s this one. | 是这人 |
[53:34] | He’s the guy. | 他是头儿 |
[53:48] | You’re Rick, right? | 你就是瑞克 对吧 |
[53:50] | I’m Negan. | 我是尼根 |
[53:53] | And I do not appreciate you killing my men. | 你杀了我的手下 我可不太高兴 |
[53:58] | Also, when I sent my people | 而且 我派人 |
[54:00] | to kill your people for killing my people, | 去替我的手下报仇 |
[54:03] | you killed more of my people. | 你又杀了我更多手下 |
[54:07] | Not cool. | 不厚道 |
[54:10] | Not cool. | 不厚道 |
[54:12] | You have no idea | 你都不知道 |
[54:15] | how not cool that shit is. | 你干的事儿有多不厚道 |
[54:18] | But I think you’re gonna be up to speed shortly. | 不过我想你马上就要知道了 |
[54:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:28] | You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. | 你马上就会很后悔跟我作对 |
[54:34] | Yes, you are. | 你一定会的 |
[54:38] | You see, Rick, whatever you do, | 瑞克 无论你做什么 |
[54:41] | no matter what, | 无论什么情况 |
[54:43] | you don’t mess with the new world order. | 你都不该挑战新世界的秩序 |
[54:45] | And the new world order is this, | 我来告诉你新世界的秩序是什么 |
[54:46] | and it’s really very simple. | 非常非常简单 |
[54:48] | So, even if you’re stupid, which you very may well be, | 所以即便你蠢 你也很可能确实蠢 |
[54:51] | you can understand it. | 你也能懂 |
[54:54] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[54:57] | Here goes. Pay attention. | 开始了 注意听 |
[55:08] | Give me your shit… | 把你的东西给我 |
[55:11] | or I will kill you. | 否则我就杀了你 |
[55:18] | Today was career day. | 今天就像是自我介绍日啊 |
[55:21] | We invested a lot | 我们投入了很多 |
[55:23] | so you would know who I am and what I can do. | 好让你们知道我是谁 我能做出什么事 |
[55:30] | You work for me now. | 你们现在都要替我工作了 |
[55:33] | You have shit, you give it to me. | 你们得到任何东西 都要上交给我 |
[55:36] | That’s your job. | 那就是你们的工作 |
[55:39] | Now, I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow, | 我知道你们一时间很难接受这事 |
[55:47] | but swallow it you most certainly will. | 但你们最终一定会接受的 |
[55:56] | You ruled the roost. | 你称霸一方 |
[55:58] | You built something. | 建造了安全窝 |
[56:04] | You thought you were safe. | 你们以为自己很安全 |
[56:06] | I get it. | 我理解的 |
[56:09] | But the word is out. | 但是世界已经失序 |
[56:14] | You are not safe. | 你们并不安全 |
[56:20] | Not even close. | 一点都不安全 |
[56:22] | In fact, you are pegged, | 实际上 你们已经完蛋了 |
[56:24] | more pegged if you don’t do what I want. | 如果你们不照我说的做 就更完蛋了 |
[56:26] | And what I want is half your shit. | 我想要的 就是你们一半的东西 |
[56:29] | And if that’s too much, | 如果那太多了 |
[56:30] | you can make, find, or steal more, | 你们可以制造 搜寻或盗窃更多的 |
[56:33] | and it’ll even out sooner or later. | 迟早都得补上 |
[56:38] | This is your way of life now. | 这就是你们现在的生存方式了 |
[56:41] | The more you fight back, the harder it will be. | 你们越反抗 就越艰难 |
[56:46] | So, if someone knocks on your door… | 所以 如果有人敲你家的门 |
[56:53] | …you let us in. | 你就得让我们进去 |
[56:55] | We own that door. | 那扇门是属于我们的 |
[56:58] | You try to stop us | 你如果敢阻止我们 |
[57:00] | and we will knock it down. | 我们就把那扇门撞烂 |
[57:06] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[57:11] | What, no answer? | 怎么 没有答复吗 |
[57:18] | You don’t really think that you were gonna get through this | 你们不会真的以为 你们不接受惩罚 |
[57:21] | without being punished, now, did you? | 就能逃过这一劫吧 |
[57:25] | I don’t want to kill you people. | 我并不想杀你们 |
[57:27] | Just want to make that clear from the get-go. | 我想从一开始就说清楚这一点 |
[57:31] | I want you to work for me. | 我要你们替我工作 |
[57:33] | You can’t do that if you’re dead, now, can you? | 如果你们死了 还怎么替我工作 对吧 |
[57:40] | I’m not growing a garden. | 我才不会去种菜园子 |
[57:46] | But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. | 但是你们杀了我的人 杀了很多人 |
[57:51] | More than I’m comfortable with. | 多到我无法接受了 |
[57:53] | And for that, for that you’re gonna pay. | 因此 你们必须付出代价 |
[58:01] | So, now… | 所以现在… |
[58:07] | I’m gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you. | 我要打爆你们其中一个人 |
[58:17] | This– | 这个… |
[58:20] | this is Lucille, | 名叫露西尔 |
[58:22] | and she is awesome. | 她非常厉害 |
[58:32] | All this, all this is just so we can pick out | 所有这一切 只是为了从你们当中 |
[58:38] | which one of you gets the honor. | 挑出一个人来接受光荣的牺牲 |
[58:58] | Ugh, I gotta shave this shit. | 我可得把胡子好好刮一下 |
[59:07] | You got one of our guns. | 你拿走了我们的一把枪 |
[59:17] | You got a lot of our guns. | 你拿走了我们的很多枪 |
[59:23] | Shit, kid, lighten up. | 该死的 孩子 放松一点嘛 |
[59:28] | At least cry a little. | 至少稍微哭一下嘛 |
[59:49] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[59:51] | You look shitty. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[59:55] | I should just put you out of your misery right now. | 我现在就应该解脱你 |
[59:58] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[59:59] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:00:03] | God–! | 天啊 |
[1:00:07] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:00:09] | – Nope, get him back in line. – No. | -不 把他放回队伍中 -不 |
[1:00:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:26] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:00:28] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:00:33] | All right, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[1:00:35] | Don’t any of you do that again. | 永远不准再那样做 |
[1:00:39] | I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. | 我会弄死你们 没有例外 |
[1:00:45] | First one’s free. | 第一次算了 |
[1:00:46] | It’s an emotional moment, I get it. | 你们很紧张 我懂 |
[1:01:05] | Sucks, don’t it? | 糟透了 不是吗 |
[1:01:08] | The moment you realize you don’t know shit. | 当你意识到自己屁都不知道的时候 |
[1:01:27] | This is your kid, right? | 这是你儿子 对吗 |
[1:01:34] | This is definitely your kid. | 这肯定是你儿子 |
[1:01:36] | – Just stop this! – Hey! | -别这样了 -嘿 |
[1:01:39] | Do not make me kill the little future serial killer. | 别逼我杀了这个未来的连环杀手 |
[1:01:43] | Don’t make it easy on me. | 别给我动手的借口 |
[1:01:47] | I gotta pick somebody. | 我必须选个人 |
[1:01:50] | Everybody’s at the table waiting for me to order. | 每个人都在餐桌上 供我享用 |
[1:02:13] | I simply cannot decide. | 真是太难选了 |
[1:02:22] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:02:33] | Eenie… | 点 |
[1:02:36] | meenie… | 兵 |
[1:02:38] | miney… | 点 |
[1:02:42] | mo… | 将 |
[1:02:46] | catch… | 骑 |
[1:02:49] | a tiger… | 虎 |
[1:02:51] | by… | 打 |
[1:02:54] | his toe. | 仗 |
[1:02:57] | If… | 点到 |
[1:02:59] | he hollers… | 哪里 |
[1:03:02] | let him go. | 哪里就上 |
[1:03:06] | My mother… | 头 |
[1:03:08] | told me… | 破 |
[1:03:09] | to pick | 血 |
[1:03:10] | the very… | 流 |
[1:03:13] | best one… | 死 |
[1:03:16] | and you… | 在 |
[1:03:19] | are… | 场 |
[1:03:29] | it. | 上 |
[1:03:31] | Anybody moves, anybody says anything, | 有人敢动或说话 |
[1:03:34] | cut the boy’s other eye out and feed it to his father | 就把那孩子的另一只眼睛挖出来喂他父亲吃 |
[1:03:36] | and then we’ll start. | 然后我们再开始 |
[1:03:38] | You can breathe, | 你可以呼吸 |
[1:03:40] | you can blink, | 你可以眨眼 |
[1:03:42] | you can cry. | 你可以哭泣 |
[1:03:44] | Hell, you’re all gonna be doing that. | 见鬼 你们每个人都会那样的 |
[1:03:52] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[1:03:55] | Taking it like a champ! | 真有种 |
[1:04:01] | Damn! | 该死 |