时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | Please. Please don’t. | 求求你 不要 |
[02:05] | Please, god, no. | 天啊 不要 |
[02:07] | I hate this. Please! | 我讨厌这样 求你了 |
[02:57] | Welcome home, haircut. | 欢迎回家 长毛 |
[03:17] | There’s more at the library. | 图书馆还有更多的书 |
[03:20] | A lot more. | 多得多 |
[03:23] | You, uh… | 你们 |
[03:25] | You have a library? | 你们有图书馆吗 |
[03:27] | Your friend Daryl | 你朋友达里尔 |
[03:27] | didn’t get a chance to see it before he bounced. | 离开之前没机会看到 |
[03:32] | He escaped? | 他逃跑了吗 |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:35] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[03:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:39] | I’d tell you if I did. | 如果我知道 我会告诉你的 |
[03:45] | Vonda N. Mcintyre. | 《旺达·N· 麦金太尔》 |
[03:47] | Th-this will be satisfactory. | 这本就行了 |
[03:50] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[03:51] | I’ll get you something. What do you want? | 我给你弄点吃的 你想要什么 |
[03:54] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[03:55] | Yeah, to eat. What do you want? | 是啊 吃什么 你想要什么 |
[03:58] | Anything? | 什么都可以吗 |
[03:59] | Sure. Whatever. | 是啊 随便 |
[04:00] | Really? Anything I want? | 真的吗 我想要什么都行 |
[04:02] | Dude, yes. | 哥们 是的 |
[04:03] | You can have anything. What do you want? | 想吃什么都行 你想吃什么 |
[04:05] | – Can I have lobster? – No, you can’t have lobster. | -我能吃龙虾吗 -不行 |
[04:07] | What the hell do you think this is? | 你他妈以为这是什么地方 |
[04:09] | Do you have canned pasta and tomato sauce? | 有罐头意面和番茄酱吗 |
[04:12] | You want orange-y or red? | 你想要橙色的还是红色的 |
[04:15] | Orange-y. | 橙色的 |
[04:16] | All right. | 好 |
[04:19] | What about pickles? I-I like pickles. | 有腌黄瓜吗 我爱吃腌黄瓜 |
[04:22] | We’re out of pickles. | 我们没腌黄瓜了 |
[04:24] | What about potato chips? | 那薯片呢 |
[04:25] | We got chips. | 我们有薯片 |
[04:27] | Number 42 makes them. | 42号做的 |
[04:29] | Number 42 is a coding system for persons here? | 42号是这里人的代码系统吗 |
[04:33] | For the workers, yeah. | 是工人的 |
[04:35] | They make said chips fresh? | 他们做的是新鲜薯片吗 |
[04:38] | Yeah, they got a kettle — | 是啊 他们有个壶 |
[04:39] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:43] | Okay. I’ll be back in 10. | 好 我十分钟后回来 |
[04:44] | Enjoy your new place. | 享受你的新地方吧 |
[06:54] | Good mornin’, sunshine. | 早上好 小子 |
[06:57] | Is it just as cozy as you remember? | 这和你回忆中的一样舒适吗 |
[07:01] | You spent a lot of time on the wrong side of the door | 你跟你妻子和蒂娜去愚蠢的自驾游之后 |
[07:03] | after that stupid road trip with the wife and Tina. | 就花了许多时间待在门的错误一边 |
[07:07] | So let’s talk about now. | 我们现在谈谈吧 |
[07:10] | We went out looking for your little failed project | 我们在边界周围花了几个小时 |
[07:12] | for a few hours, just around the perimeter — | 寻找你的失败项目 |
[07:15] | Tip to taint, as it were — | 从头到尾找了一遍 |
[07:17] | right about the time I had you thrown in here, | 就在我让人把你扔进这里的时候 |
[07:20] | and when I got back, | 我回来后 |
[07:21] | I realized I… | 意识到自己 |
[07:25] | was short… | 少了个 |
[07:26] | a wife. | 妻子 |
[07:31] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[07:33] | Sherry. | 雪莉 |
[07:37] | You know anything about that, Dwighty boy? | 你知道些什么吗 小德 |
[07:41] | ’cause I got to tell you, | 因为我得告诉你 |
[07:42] | that is one hell of a coincidence, | 这真他妈太巧了 |
[07:46] | her leaving just a few short hours after Daryl took off. | 达里尔走后几小时 她就离开了 |
[07:51] | Oh, and he didn’t force his way out. | 他根本没有靠武力打出去 |
[07:54] | No. | 没有 |
[07:55] | Somebody opened the door for him. | 有人为他开门了 |
[08:03] | It wasn’t Sherry. | 不是雪莉 |
[08:15] | Dwighty boy… | 小德 |
[08:17] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[08:21] | Did it work the other way around? | 事情往反方向发展了吗 |
[08:24] | You were supposed to break him. | 你本该击溃他的 |
[08:26] | Did he break you? | 他把你感化了吗 |
[08:28] | I mean, let’s face it — | 实话实说 |
[08:29] | You’ve got some pretty legitimate grievances. | 你有一些合理的不满 |
[08:34] | You change your stripes on me, Dwighty? | 你背叛我了吗 德怀特 |
[08:38] | You startin’ to see things different? | 你开始有不同的想法了吗 |
[08:48] | After all this… | 经历了这么多 |
[08:51] | Before and after… | 之前和之后 |
[08:55] | Hell, after everything… | 该死 经历了这么多之后 |
[09:02] | …Who are you, Dwight? | 你到底是谁 德怀特 |
[09:07] | I’m Negan. | 我是尼根 |
[09:46] | Daryl isn’t like you. | 达里尔和你不一样 |
[09:49] | He’s… | 他 |
[09:53] | Emotional. | 有感情 |
[09:55] | So he’s either on his way home, | 所以他要么在回家的路上 |
[09:58] | Or he’s coming back here | 要么在回这里的路上 |
[09:59] | to try to kill some more of us. | 试图多杀我们几个人 |
[10:02] | Mostly you and me. | 主要是杀你和我 |
[10:06] | Either way, we’ll find him. | 无论怎样 我们都会找到他 |
[10:13] | So… | 所以… |
[10:15] | do you think you know where Sherry went? | 你知道雪莉去哪了吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[10:22] | Bring her back. | 把她带回来 |
[10:25] | Sort it out. | 解决这事 |
[10:33] | Stitch him up. | 给他缝缝针 |
[10:35] | Fix what you can fix. | 把能治的地方都治一治 |
[10:42] | You don’t think she did it? | 你不认为是她做的吗 |
[10:44] | You think she did? | 你觉得是她做的吗 |
[10:46] | I got to know her a little bit. | 我对她有些了解 |
[10:49] | Not well. | 虽然不是很了解 |
[10:50] | Well enough to know what happened. | 但足以想明白是怎么回事了 |
[10:53] | She saw Daryl in here, in the state he was in. | 她看见达里尔当时的处境 |
[10:56] | She let him go. | 就把他放走了 |
[10:58] | She was soft. | 她心软 |
[11:00] | She has a big heart. | 很善良 |
[11:02] | You were just beaten and thrown in a cell — | 你被打了一顿扔进牢里… |
[11:05] | unfairly, if you ask me. | 要我说的话很冤 |
[11:07] | And you’re back to it. | 而你跟没事人似的 |
[11:10] | You may wind up running an outpost for him. | 说不定你以后会为他掌管一个哨站 |
[11:13] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[11:15] | I like to think that I do. | 我觉得我也懂 |
[11:25] | The type of selfless, tender soul | 那种无私 温柔 |
[11:26] | who would marry Negan to save her husband’s life? | 愿意嫁给尼根以救自己丈夫一命的人 |
[11:30] | That’s exactly the kind of person who really isn’t… | 也正是不应该… |
[11:34] | expected to be around anymore. | 活到现在的人 |
[11:39] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:51] | Just trying to help. | 只是想帮帮忙而已 |
[12:56] | Stuff people grow, stuff people make, | 这里有大家种植的 制造的 |
[12:58] | stuff, you know, people scavenge. | 以及搜刮的东西 |
[13:01] | Beer, bread, cut your head. | 啤酒 面包 剪头 |
[13:04] | Cut your what? | 剪什么 |
[13:05] | Barber. | 理发师 |
[13:07] | Might be able to kill that thing on your head. | 也许能拯救一下你头上那坨东西 |
[13:14] | We use a points system. | 我们用的是工分系统 |
[13:16] | You’re one of us now, not them. | 你现在是我们中的一员了 和他们不一样 |
[13:18] | They eat shit, we eat good. | 他们伙食糟糕 我们吃香喝辣 |
[13:21] | Write what you took or what they did, | 写下你拿了什么 或者让他们做了什么 |
[13:24] | how much it was worth, sign your name. | 然后写上对应的分数 再签个名 |
[13:26] | That’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[13:34] | Must be your lucky day, haircut. | 今天一定是你的幸运日 长毛 |
[13:36] | Are these homemade? | 这些是自家做的吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:43] | That’s some good DIY stuff there. | 真是不错的手工腌菜 |
[13:48] | No — no, thank you. | 不…不用了 谢谢 |
[13:56] | You want something… | 你想要什么 |
[13:59] | you take it, haircut. | 就拿什么 长毛 |
[14:03] | We’ll send Simon over to take a peak, | 我们让西蒙过去看一眼 |
[14:05] | sort of good-cop this thing first, | 先来软的 |
[14:07] | see how far we get. | 看看有什么效果 |
[14:09] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[14:11] | Man of the hour! | 全场焦点 |
[14:12] | Come on over here, big fella. | 过来 大块头 |
[14:22] | Don’t be rude, asshole. | 别这么没礼貌 混蛋 |
[14:24] | Say hello. | 说”你好”啊 |
[14:27] | H-h-hello. | 你…好 |
[14:30] | You got a name, asshole? | 你有名字吗 混蛋 |
[14:33] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[14:37] | Now us. | 轮到我们了 |
[14:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:40] | I’m Negan. | 我是尼根 |
[14:46] | Well, Eugene… | 尤金… |
[14:50] | I know you remember Lucille. | 我知道你还记得露西尔 |
[14:54] | Now, you see this right here? | 你看见这里这个东西了吗 |
[14:56] | You might have to get real close. | 你可能得靠近点仔细看看 |
[15:00] | That, my friend, is the bullet you made. | 我的朋友 那是你造的子弹 |
[15:04] | Now, under normal circumstances, | 在正常情况下 |
[15:05] | I’d be showing you that real close over and over again. | 我会一遍又一遍地让你亲密接触它 |
[15:14] | But, Eugene, see, | 但是 尤金 你瞧 |
[15:15] | all I really want to know is if you are a smarty-pants. | 我只想知道你是不是个机灵鬼 |
[15:20] | You know things? | 你懂的很多吗 |
[15:26] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[15:31] | I — I am, indeed, a smarty-pants. | 我…我确实挺机灵的 |
[15:34] | I…taught myself to cast bullets. | 我…自学了造子弹 |
[15:38] | I…found a — | 我…找到了一个… |
[15:40] | found a machine shop | 找到了一个机械车间 |
[15:42] | with the necessary… | 那里有必需的… |
[15:46] | I-I read a lot, and, um… | 我读了很多书… |
[15:50] | although my — | 尽管我… |
[15:52] | Even though my memory is not considered eidetic, | 尽管我做不到过目不忘 |
[15:55] | I don’t skim and I don’t scrimp. | 但我也不会走马观花 |
[15:57] | If knowledge is dropped, | 假如书上有什么知识 |
[15:58] | I do, indeed, pick it up. | 我就会学会 |
[16:02] | Oh, you really are just some asshole. | 你真的只是个混蛋而已 |
[16:14] | N-no. I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[16:20] | I have PHDs in biochemistry, | 我有好几个生物化学 |
[16:23] | as well as immunology and microbiology, | 以及免疫学与微生物学博士学位 |
[16:25] | and I’ve completed my doctorate, which makes me a doctor. | 我完成了博士学业 是货真价实的博士 |
[16:29] | Prior to the collapse, | 灾变之前 |
[16:30] | I was part of a 10-person team at the human genome project, | 我是人类基因组计划十人小组的成员 |
[16:33] | working under Dr. T. Brooks Ellis | 受布鲁克斯·埃利斯博士领导 |
[16:36] | to weaponize diseases to fight weaponized diseases. | 研制对抗病毒武器的病毒武器 |
[16:39] | Fire with, uh… You know…fire. | 以毒…攻毒 |
[16:44] | Well, see, interdepartmental drinks were — | 不同部门间喝过酒… |
[16:56] | All right, Dr. Smarty-pants. | 好吧 机灵鬼博士 |
[16:59] | You ought to be able to crack this without breaking a sweat. | 你应该能不费吹灰之力解决这事 |
[17:03] | You see, I have a lot of free labor here at the fence, | 你看 围栏边我有很多免费劳工 |
[17:05] | living dead pricks that help keep the riffraff out. | 活死人可以防止其他杂碎进来 |
[17:09] | Problem is, they don’t keep. They fall apart. | 问题是它们站不住 总会散架 |
[17:12] | Like that poor sack of… | 就像那摊可怜的 |
[17:16] | pile of shit there. | 狗屎玩意 |
[17:19] | So, Dr. Smarty-Pants, | 所以 机灵鬼博士 |
[17:23] | How do we keep them on their feet? | 怎么才能让它们站住 |
[17:40] | You, um… | 你们 |
[17:42] | smelt on the regs, correct? | 经常冶炼 对吗 |
[17:45] | I saw that among the legacy equipment on the floor that | 我看到一堆遗留设备当中 |
[17:48] | – you possess an operational smelter. – And? | -有可运作的熔炉 -是又怎样 |
[17:53] | You already possess the means to resolve your issue. | 你们已经掌握了解决问题的办法 |
[17:57] | Step one, melt down scrap metal. | 第一步 熔化金属废料 |
[17:59] | Step two, pour it over the compromised walker | 第二步 铁链拴住行尸 |
[18:02] | as they are in contact with the chain link. | 把金属液浇到它们身上 |
[18:05] | The liquid metal will harden… | 液态金属会变硬 |
[18:08] | Both maintaining bodily integrity for the walker | 既可以保持行尸身体完整 |
[18:10] | as well as affixing them to the fence. | 又可以把它们粘在围栏上 |
[18:14] | Bonus points for covering their head | 更棒的是遮盖了它们的头部 |
[18:16] | and protecting them from head trauma from hostiles and calamities. | 防止敌人攻击或意外导致脑袋碎裂 |
[18:26] | God damn! | 靠 |
[18:27] | If that ain’t the coolest thing I’ve ever heard in my life! | 这是我这辈子听过的最酷的主意 |
[18:31] | Not only is that practical, it is just bad-ass! | 不但可行 而且霸气 |
[18:38] | Look at you, Dr. Smarty-pants. | 看看你 机灵鬼博士 |
[18:46] | Did Rick have you doing this kind of valuable stuff for him? | 瑞克有没有让你替他做这些有意义的事 |
[18:54] | His loss, our gain. | 他亏了 我们赚了 |
[18:59] | I feel like I need to give you some kind of signing bonus here. | 我觉得应该给你签约奖金 |
[19:02] | Uh, w-well, I wa– I was gifted these pickles. | 我已经得到了腌黄瓜 |
[19:10] | No. | 不 |
[19:12] | As a token of my gratitude, | 作为对你的答谢 |
[19:15] | I’m gonna send you over a few of my wives | 我要送我的老婆们 |
[19:16] | to your apartment tonight, show you a good time. | 到你房间去 让你乐一乐 |
[19:21] | Now, I don’t think I have to worry about this. | 现在我不用担心这事了 |
[19:23] | But who knows how truly smart you are? | 但谁又知道你到底有多聪明呢 |
[19:28] | No sex. | 不准上床 |
[19:29] | That is a grave no-no. | 那是禁区 |
[19:33] | However, you can have a little dinner, | 但你可以吃顿惬意的晚餐 |
[19:35] | some drinks, share a few laughs. | 喝喝小酒 乐呵乐呵 |
[19:39] | There is nothing like beautiful women that smell good | 没什么比漂亮妞的体香 |
[19:42] | to make you feel human again. | 更让你觉得自己又像个人了 |
[19:46] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 这方面我完全不了解 |
[19:51] | D-d-did you say “Wives”, meaning plural? | 你刚才说”老婆们” 是指有很多吗 |
[19:53] | Hell yes, I did. | 正是 |
[19:58] | What does Dr. Smarty-pants say | 机灵鬼博士要对 |
[19:59] | to his new bestest friend in the whole wide world? | 他在世界上最好的新朋友说什么吗 |
[20:07] | What does he say? | 要说什么吗 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:12] | Fully, completely… | 非常地 完全地 |
[20:14] | Sincerely, seriously…Thank you. | 诚心地 认真地感谢你 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | Why don’t you go have some fun? | 去找点乐子吧 |
[20:49] | What the hell am I even looking at? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[20:51] | The insect-like creature is called Yar. | 类似小虫子的生物叫亚尔 |
[20:54] | It is attempting to exact revenge | 它们试图报复 |
[20:55] | upon the evil Qotile for the destruction of Razak IV. | 恶魔昆塔 因为它摧毁了拉扎克四 |
[21:02] | Maybe you should take it easy, Amber. | 也许你该放松点 安珀 |
[21:04] | Maybe I shouldn’t, Frankie. | 也许我不应该 弗兰基 |
[21:09] | Uh, we could play something else. | 我们可以玩点别的 |
[21:11] | Warlords? | 战神 |
[21:13] | It’s four-player and quite the hoot. | 可以四个人玩 很有趣 |
[21:15] | Whatever you want. | 你想玩什么都行 |
[21:16] | This is your night. | 今晚为你服务 |
[21:22] | Do you want a massage? | 想来个按摩吗 |
[21:24] | Negan loves them. | 尼根很喜欢 |
[21:25] | And I was a licensed therapist. | 我是认证按摩师 |
[21:27] | You know, before. | 以前是 |
[21:37] | While I appreciate the gesture | 感谢你的好意 |
[21:39] | and your commitment to your assigned objective, | 还有你对指定对象的认真精神 |
[21:41] | I am fully aware that none of you ladies are here this evening | 我非常清楚今晚你们没有一位是 |
[21:44] | of your own volition. | 出于自愿来的 |
[21:45] | Video games are all about me showing all of you a fun time. | 电子游戏是我唯一可以展示给你们的乐子 |
[21:50] | Would you care for more microwave popcorn? | 还想再吃点微波炉爆米花吗 |
[21:55] | Hey, just because this was Negan’s idea | 虽然这是尼根的主意 |
[21:57] | doesn’t mean that we don’t want to be here. | 但不意味着我们不愿意来 |
[21:59] | I’d be down with just having an intelligent conversation. | 只要有理性谈话 我就愿意来 |
[22:04] | Well, I suppose a conversation would be acceptable | 我想在目前的情况下 |
[22:07] | under the current circumstance. | 谈话是可以接受的 |
[22:09] | What would you like to talk about? | 你们想谈什么 |
[22:12] | Uh, how about the human genome project? | 人类基因组计划怎么样 |
[22:15] | I could talk about that shit all night. | 我可以聊一整晚这玩意 |
[22:23] | In truth… | 说实话 |
[22:25] | The bulk of my work for the HGP | 我在人类基因组计划中的主要工作 |
[22:26] | fell under the auspices of the black box program, | 属于黑盒子项目的一部分 |
[22:29] | of which I am not at liberty to discuss. | 而我无权谈论此事 |
[22:33] | In all likelihood, even if I could, | 就算我可以 |
[22:34] | it’d probably escape your comprehension. | 你们也很可能无法理解 |
[22:37] | Did he just insult us, Tanya? | 他刚侮辱了我们吗 塔尼娅 |
[22:39] | It was not a dis. | 这不是侮辱 |
[22:39] | It was simply a statement of fact. | 仅仅是陈述事实 |
[22:43] | My intelligence has been objectively measured. | 我的智商经历过客观测量 |
[22:45] | I am fully a man apart. | 我是个鹤立鸡群的人 |
[22:48] | So, what, are you, like, one of those guys who can make a bomb | 那你就是那种能用漂白剂 |
[22:50] | out of bleach and a toothpick or something? | 和牙签什么的做炸弹的人咯 |
[22:52] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:54] | That would at least require dry yeast, hydrogen peroxide, | 那至少需要干酵母 过氧化氢 |
[22:56] | and a small amount of liquid dish soap, | 少量洗洁精 |
[22:58] | maybe some, you know, bathroom or drain cleaner, | 也许还要一些洁厕灵或者通渠剂 |
[23:01] | some balloons or something like that, | 一些气球之类的 |
[23:03] | few other common household sundries. | 再加一些常见的生活用品 |
[23:08] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[23:10] | Serious as sepsis. | 千真万确 |
[23:12] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[23:32] | So stupid. | 真蠢 |
[23:34] | I’m hoping to illustrate the opposite. | 我希望这能展现我的聪明 |
[23:36] | Just slaves? | 只是奴隶吗 |
[23:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:40] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[23:46] | Dr. Eugene, did you just make helium out of toilet stuff? | 尤金博士 你刚用厕所里的东西制造了氦气吗 |
[23:52] | Hydrogen. | 是氢气 |
[23:59] | It’s cool, Keno. | 没事 基诺 |
[24:00] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[24:09] | Relax. | 放松 |
[24:10] | You’re one of us. | 你是我们中的一员了 |
[24:20] | I should disclose in advance | 我应该提前说明 |
[24:21] | I may have oversold this one by classifying it as a bomb. | 我将其归类为炸弹也许是有点说大话 |
[24:26] | As the hydrogen peroxide decomposes, | 过氧化氢分解时 |
[24:28] | the reaction will release energy in the form of heat. | 这一反应会以放热的形式释放能量 |
[24:30] | Dr. Eugene, can you please just show us some good shit? | 尤金博士 你能给我们看点精彩的吗 |
[24:43] | I’m gonna light this candle. | 我要点燃这根蜡烛 |
[24:45] | – Cool! – Finally. | -真酷 -终于 |
[24:47] | No, I mean, I’m gonna light this candle. | 不 我是说 我要点燃这根蜡烛 |
[25:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:20] | Yay! | 耶 |
[25:22] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[25:26] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[25:51] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[26:15] | D — we always said that if we got separated, | D 我们总是说如果我们分开了 |
[26:18] | I should come back here and wait for you. | 我应该回到这里等你 |
[26:21] | You’d show up with beer and pretzels. | 你会带着啤酒和椒盐脆饼出现 |
[26:23] | You remember that? | 记得吗 |
[26:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:27] | You probably don’t. | 你也许不记得了 |
[26:36] | You always said that when we started dating, | 你总说我们开始约会时 |
[26:39] | you forgot to tell me you had a shitty memory. | 你忘记告诉我你记性很差了 |
[26:43] | You used to get so frustrated by it… | 你以前会因此很沮丧 |
[26:47] | knowing you wouldn’t remember those good days… | 知道你不会记得那些好时光 |
[26:50] | those special days. | 特别的日子 |
[26:54] | 喂金鱼 爱你的雪莉 快走 | |
[27:01] | I felt bad for you. | 我为你感到难过 |
[27:04] | I remember you said | 我记得你说过 |
[27:04] | there was so much you wanted to hold on to, | 你有许多想记住的事 |
[27:08] | and then it’d be gone. | 但你就这样忘了 |
[27:11] | But you’re lucky you don’t remember things, D. | 但你很幸运你记性不好 D |
[27:19] | I wish I could wait for you now. | 真希望我现在能等你 |
[27:21] | But I don’t know if you’d come with me | 但我不知道你会跟我走 |
[27:25] | Or if you’d take me back there | 还是带我回去 |
[27:28] | Or you’d kill me. | 还是杀了我 |
[27:31] | You didn’t want to live in that world, | 你不想活在那个世界里 |
[27:33] | and I made you. | 是我逼你的 |
[27:36] | I did what I did because I didn’t want you to die. | 我那样做是因为我不想让你死 |
[27:41] | But now you’ve killed, | 但现在你杀人了 |
[27:43] | and you’ve become everything you didn’t want to be, | 成为了你不想成为的人 |
[27:47] | And it’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[27:51] | You were better than me. | 你比我更好 |
[27:53] | Most people are. | 大部分人都是 |
[27:56] | I let Daryl go | 我放达里尔走 |
[27:57] | Because he reminded you of who you used to be. | 因为他让你想起了以前的自己 |
[28:01] | And I wanted to let you forget. | 而我想让你忘掉 |
[28:12] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it out here, | 我不觉得自己能在外面活下去 |
[28:16] | but you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
[28:18] | Being there isn’t better than being dead. | 在那里并不比死了更好 |
[28:22] | It’s worse. | 而是更糟 |
[28:24] | I hope you realize that, | 我希望你能明白 |
[28:27] | and I hope you get away. | 希望你能离开那 |
[28:29] | I hope you remember the good days, | 我希望你记得那些美好的时光 |
[28:32] | even just one of them, but… | 哪怕只记得一点 但是… |
[28:35] | I don’t think you will. | 我不认为你会想起来 |
[28:38] | I don’t think you’ll ever read this. | 你也许根本不会读到这封信 |
[28:41] | I loved who you were. | 我爱以前的你 |
[28:44] | I’m sorry I made you into who you are. | 很抱歉 我让你变成了现在这样 |
[28:48] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[28:49] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[29:51] | We can hear the Yars and the Qotile, Eugene. | 我们听到你在玩亚尔和昆塔了 尤金 |
[29:57] | I was given to understand that last night’s shinny | 在我的理解里 昨晚的事情 |
[30:00] | was supposed to be a singular incident. | 应该是单一偶发事件 |
[30:03] | He didn’t send us. | 不是他叫我们来的 |
[30:07] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[30:11] | You saw Amber last night. | 昨晚你看到安珀的样子了 |
[30:15] | She just drinks and cries. | 喝了哭 哭了喝 |
[30:20] | She didn’t want this. | 她不想做这个 |
[30:23] | We signed up for it. | 我们是自愿的 |
[30:25] | It’s better for us. | 对我们来说更好 |
[30:27] | She had to. | 她是被迫的 |
[30:31] | Her mom needed meds. | 她妈妈需要药 |
[30:35] | She can’t work. | 她又不能干活 |
[30:39] | Amber thought… | 安珀本以为 |
[30:42] | that she could live with it. | 她可以忍受 |
[30:48] | She can’t. | 她做不到 |
[30:50] | She asked us to help her end it. | 她求我们帮她结束这一切 |
[30:55] | You aren’t afforded any… | 你们没有什么 |
[30:59] | mental-health services? | 心理健康辅导可做吗 |
[31:02] | No. | 没有 |
[31:03] | – Are you serious? – I mean, there’s a licensed masseuse here. | -你是认真的吗 -你们有认证女按摩师 |
[31:06] | Uh, odds being what they are — | 按概率来说 应该… |
[31:07] | There’s no one like that here. | 没有那样的人 |
[31:11] | So this…is it. | 只能这样了 |
[31:15] | She just wants to take something. | 她只是想吃点什么 |
[31:17] | She wants to go to sleep and not wake up. | 睡过去 再不醒过来 |
[31:22] | That would be wildly irresponsible. | 那样非常不负责任 |
[31:25] | She dies at night, in her sleep, | 她在睡梦中死去 |
[31:27] | she turns while everyone is asleep… | 变成行尸的时候 其他人都在睡觉 |
[31:30] | We’ll handle that part. | 我们负责处理那部分 |
[31:32] | We were hoping that you could make something for her, | 我们希望你能帮她做点什么 |
[31:35] | ’cause we know that you can make things. | 因为我们知道你会做东西 |
[31:37] | Look, I know that this is crazy and you barely know us… | 我知道这很疯狂 你也不怎么了解我们 |
[31:42] | But we can tell that you are a good man. | 但是我们知道你是个好人 |
[31:48] | There aren’t many of those left. | 现在好人不多了 |
[31:55] | Truth of the matter is, I’m not good. | 事实上 我不是好人 |
[32:00] | I’m not lawful, neutral, or chaotic — | 我不守序 不中立 不叛逆 |
[32:03] | None of the above. | 以上都不是 |
[32:12] | Are you saying you can’t do it? | 你是说你不会做是吗 |
[32:17] | Lack of ability is not the problem here. | 并不是能力缺失的问题 |
[32:21] | I could jerry-rig a lethal toxin | 我可以用现有的材料 |
[32:22] | with the assets at hand here. | 随意提取出某种致命毒素 |
[32:25] | – No problemo. I have the — – Then help us. | -没问题 我是… -那就帮帮我们 |
[32:28] | A pill, a shot, whatever. | 一片药 一小杯药水 都可以 |
[32:31] | We need two of them. | 我们需要两份 |
[32:34] | ’cause we don’t know when we could get our chance. | 因为我们不知道什么时候才有机会 |
[32:37] | She’s gonna do it, with or without us. | 无论我们帮不帮她 她都要寻死的 |
[32:40] | She’ll suffer, and maybe someone else will get hurt. | 她会很痛苦 或者导致其他人受伤 |
[32:46] | You are good, Eugene. | 你是好人 尤金 |
[32:53] | You have to be. | 你一定要是 |
[33:01] | How much does she weigh? | 她有多重 |
[33:04] | Don’t know. Maybe…120. | 不知道 一百二吧 |
[33:07] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[33:10] | If you could get me her exact weight, | 如果你们能告诉我她的准确体重 |
[33:13] | I could guarantee a semi-precise t.O. Pain-free d. | 我可以保证做出半精加工无痛毒药 |
[33:16] | A.S.A.P. | 尽快做出 |
[33:45] | Best I can do for now. | 目前只能这样了 |
[33:47] | Come back later. | 晚点再来吧 |
[33:48] | We’re playing poker with some guys. | 我们几个人玩扑克 |
[33:50] | Try to hook you up. | 试着帮你牵线 |
[33:52] | You kidding? Can’t play poker. | 你在开玩笑吗 玩不了扑克了 |
[33:54] | I got to be out diggin’ postholes | 明天早上天一亮 |
[33:55] | at the crack of dawn tomorrow. | 我就得出去挖坑 |
[33:57] | I would like a single blister pack | 我需要一板铝塑包装的 |
[33:58] | of your most extra-strength cold capsule. | 最强效的感冒胶囊 |
[34:02] | The line’s a line! | 队是用来排的 |
[34:04] | What, they not have them where you come from? | 怎么 你老家都不排队吗 |
[34:06] | You don’t know how they work? | 你不知道怎么排吗 |
[34:08] | No, I am familiar — | 不 我熟悉… |
[34:09] | Get in it, prick. | 后面排着去 混蛋 |
[34:27] | What is your number? | 你的编号是多少 |
[34:30] | What’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[34:31] | 16 16. | |
[34:33] | All right, number 16. | 好吧 16号 |
[34:35] | My name is Dr. Eugene Porter. | 我是尤金·波特博士 |
[34:38] | I’ve recently been appointed | 我最近被授予了 |
[34:40] | to the newly created post of chief engineer of this facility. | 这里新设立的首席工程师之职 |
[34:43] | I report directly to Negan, | 我直属尼根管理 |
[34:45] | which means you report directly to my ass. | 这意味着你直属我管理 |
[34:54] | The cold capsules, now. | 我要感冒胶囊 快点 |
[34:57] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:59] | We just — we get so many new faces, I didn’t… | 只是 来的新人很多… |
[35:18] | I want this, too. | 这个我也要 |
[35:20] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[35:24] | I don’t even know what you call this. | 我不知道你管这叫什么 |
[35:27] | I’m gonna call it a gremblygunk. | 我要叫它小黏糊 |
[35:59] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[36:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[36:06] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[36:12] | She ran away from me right into a mess of dead ones, | 她逃向了一群行尸中 |
[36:15] | So, I, uh… Made it quick. | 所以我…给了她痛快 |
[36:22] | It still hurts. | 还是会痛 |
[36:24] | Feels better with a bandage. | 有绷带好一些 |
[36:26] | I wasn’t talking about that. | 我不是说这个 |
[36:29] | I would tell you to just forget about her, but… | 我本想告诉你忘了她 但是… |
[36:32] | …I don’t see anyone else doing that anytime soon, | 考虑到她做的事情 我不觉得短时间内 |
[36:34] | considering what she did. | 会有人这么做 |
[36:38] | Oh, we’ve all done things. | 我们都做过一些事情 |
[36:41] | Yes, but before we got here, | 是的 但在我们来这里之前 |
[36:44] | Before we understood… | 在我们懂得之前 |
[36:46] | We were cowards about it. | 我们像个懦夫 |
[36:50] | We don’t — we don’t get to have big hearts. | 我们…不能留有善良之心 |
[36:54] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[37:06] | Wh-what is this? | 这是干什么 |
[37:08] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[38:01] | You are gonna want to pay close attention to this. | 你最好睁眼好好看着 |
[38:12] | no, no, no, no! | 不 |
[38:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:15] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[38:17] | I found this little souvenir | 我发现这个小纪念品 |
[38:19] | tucked away in your desk. | 藏在你的桌子里 |
[38:22] | I-I-I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[38:45] | You… | 你 |
[38:47] | left the door open and let my puppy out. | 开门放走了我的宠物 |
[38:54] | You knew Sherry hated Daryl being here, | 你知道雪莉不希望达里尔在这里 |
[38:58] | So you let him out for her, be the hero. | 所以你为她放了他 趁机逞英雄 |
[39:01] | Then you could move in. | 然后你就可以插一脚了 |
[39:03] | That… | 你… |
[39:04] | is some weaselly shit right there. | 真够狡猾 |
[39:08] | But I didn’t. She’s the one who ran — | 我没这么做 是她自己逃跑的… |
[39:10] | Oh, she ran? | 她逃跑 |
[39:11] | You know why she ran?! | 你知道为什么她会逃吗 |
[39:14] | Because she knew I would blame her, which… | 因为她知道我会怪她 |
[39:18] | I did. | 确实如此 |
[39:21] | But, see, Sherry told Dwighty boy the whole story | 但是雪莉在她被撕碎之前 |
[39:25] | right before she was torn apart. | 告诉了小德整件事的经过 |
[39:27] | A super hot girl, horrifically killed | 一个超级辣妹 因为你的 |
[39:32] | Because of your greedy, delusional, | 痴心妄想和小鸡鸡 |
[39:33] | and tiny little prick. | 被残忍杀死 |
[39:36] | It’s not true. Dwight? | 这不是真的 德怀特 |
[39:39] | He’s lying about it. | 他在撒谎 |
[39:40] | – I would never do that. – Why? | -我决不会这么做 -为什么 |
[39:42] | Why? Why would he do that? | 为什么 为什么他要撒谎呢 |
[39:43] | Why would he intentionally try to hurt you? | 为什么他要故意伤害你呢 |
[39:47] | Sherry’s gone. | 雪莉死了 |
[39:48] | And if he’s lying… | 如果他撒了谎 |
[39:51] | And she’s out there, I will find her. | 她还活着 我会找到她 |
[39:53] | And then I will burn the other side of his face off | 然后我会烧了他另外半张脸 |
[39:56] | until he dies. | 直到他死 |
[40:00] | So, what was he gonna get out of this? | 他能从中得到什么好处呢 |
[40:05] | No. | 不 |
[40:06] | No. | 不 |
[40:08] | You see, I know my Dwighty boy. | 我了解我的小德 |
[40:11] | See, all he needed… | 他需要的只是 |
[40:13] | was one more night in the hole, | 在牢房里再被关一晚 |
[40:16] | get his head screwed on straight. | 然后脑子就正常了 |
[40:20] | It worked before, and it worked now. | 以前管用 现在也管用 |
[40:22] | Ain’t that right, Dwight? | 是不是啊 德怀特 |
[40:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:39] | oh, please. | 求求你 |
[40:41] | No, please. | 不 求求你 |
[40:42] | Please, please, please! | 求求你 |
[40:44] | Oh, jesus, don’t burn me. | 天啊 不要烫我 |
[40:45] | Please! | 求求你 |
[40:46] | Please! | 求求你 |
[40:48] | No. | 不 |
[40:51] | No, no, please! | 不 求求你 |
[40:53] | Now you know I hate this shit. | 你知道我讨厌这样做 |
[40:55] | Just tell me you did it and that you’re sorry, | 只用告诉我是你做的 你很抱歉 |
[40:58] | And I don’t have to do this. | 我就不用动手了 |
[41:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:02] | Yes, I did it — all of it. | 是我做的 都是我做的 |
[41:05] | Sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[41:11] | Please… | 求求你 |
[41:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:25] | That’s all you had to say. | 这么说就行了 |
[41:27] | That is all you had to say. | 这么说就行了 |
[42:14] | A good thing we got a spare Dr. Carson. | 幸好我们还有个卡森医生 |
[42:16] | I trust you, Dwighty boy. | 我相信你 小德 |
[42:18] | Never shoulda doubted you. | 从来不该怀疑你 |
[42:22] | Sherry was one of my favorites. | 雪莉是我最喜欢的女人之一 |
[42:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[42:26] | I’m not. | 我不 |
[42:31] | Ice-cold. | 冷血 |
[42:34] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[42:55] | Come. | 进 |
[43:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[43:04] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[43:08] | Better than that. | 挺好的 |
[43:10] | You can call next, but it might be a while. | 你可以下局玩 不过要等一会 |
[43:17] | Did you make the pills? | 你做药了吗 |
[43:20] | I did. | 做了 |
[43:22] | But you can’t have them. | 但不能给你们 |
[43:30] | Amber’s counting on us. | 安珀指望着我们呢 |
[43:32] | We told her that you were gonna help us, | 我们跟她说你会帮助我们 |
[43:34] | – and she says that she — – Pump your brakes, red. | -她说她… -住嘴 红发 |
[43:36] | Do not insult my intelligence, Frankie. | 别侮辱我的智商 弗兰基 |
[43:39] | Said pills aren’t for Amber. | 药不是给安珀的 |
[43:41] | Said pills are for Negan. | 药是给尼根的 |
[43:42] | That’s why you wanted two. | 所以你要两份 |
[43:47] | Didn’t he kill your friends? | 他不是杀了你的朋友们吗 |
[43:49] | Several. | 杀了好几个 |
[43:52] | But I imagine we killed about 30 or so of his. | 但我们也杀了他的三十多个人 |
[43:55] | Turnabout and all that. | 扯平了 |
[43:58] | Give us the pills, or we’ll tell Negan about it. | 给我们药 不然我们给尼根告状 |
[44:02] | We’ll tell him that it was your idea to make them | 我们会说做药是你的主意 |
[44:04] | and that you tried to get us to help. | 你试图劝我们协助你 |
[44:07] | That would be a tactical error on your part. | 那会是你的战术错误 |
[44:09] | They’ll believe me over you | 他会信我而不是你 |
[44:10] | for the same reason he believed Dwight over the doctor. | 正如他信德怀特而不是医生一样 |
[44:14] | You’re replaceable to him. | 你对他来说是可取代的 |
[44:17] | I, on the other hand, am not. | 另一方面 我则不是 |
[44:19] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[44:24] | You’re…a coward. | 你是个…懦夫 |
[44:27] | That is a correct assessment. | 这是正确的评价 |
[45:39] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[45:52] | So, how you liking it here? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[45:57] | Are we doing right by Dr. Smarty-pants? | 我们把机灵鬼博士招待得好吗 |
[46:02] | You know, Frankie and Tanya… | 弗兰基和塔尼娅 |
[46:05] | Nothing but good things to say about you. | 她们说的都是你的好话 |
[46:15] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[46:17] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[46:19] | I know how hard it can be to accept change, | 我知道接受改变 |
[46:22] | to get on the right team. | 弃暗投明有多难 |
[46:24] | But I need you to understand something. | 但是我需要你明白一些事 |
[46:29] | I do not make this invitation to everyone. | 我不会随意邀请他人 |
[46:34] | And I sure as shit do not make it lightly. | 我的邀请分量也很重 |
[46:49] | You do not need to be scared anymore. | 你不用再害怕了 |
[46:54] | You don’t need to be scared. | 你不用害怕了 |
[46:57] | You just have to answer me one question. | 只用回答我一个问题 |
[47:01] | And it’s a big one. | 这是个大问题 |
[47:05] | Who are — | 你是… |
[47:06] | I’m Negan. | 我是尼根 |
[47:08] | I’m utterly, completely, stone-cold Negan. | 我完完全全 彻头彻尾是尼根 |
[47:14] | I was Negan before I even met you. | 遇见你之前我就是尼根了 |
[47:15] | I just needed to meet you properly to know. | 遇见你之后 我才醒悟 |
[47:19] | I’m Negan. | 我是尼根 |
[47:27] | Hey, be careful with that. | 当心点 |
[47:33] | Hey, you want to get burned by molten metal? | 你想被熔态金属烫到吗 |
[47:34] | ’cause that’s exactly how you get burned by molten metal. | 因为那样做会被熔态金属烫到的 |
[48:03] | Regarding me clamping down — | 关于我施压… |
[48:04] | You on board? | 你跟我们一伙吗 |
[48:05] | I am. Just like you. | 是的 和你一样 |
[48:10] | Don’t know if you recall my handle — I don’t. | -不知道你是否记得我名字 -不记得 |
[48:13] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[48:16] | You’re Dwight. | 你是德怀特 |
[48:22] | We are Negan. | 我们都是尼根 |
[48:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |