时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:12] | Fear not, young master Henry. | 别害怕 亨利少爷 |
[03:15] | You will be brave. | 你会勇敢的 |
[03:19] | Because you are brave. | 因为你本就勇敢 |
[03:42] | We face dire challenge and chance. | 我们面临严峻的机遇和挑战 |
[03:47] | Our lives… | 我们的性命 |
[03:50] | our way of life… | 生活方式 |
[03:53] | it hangs in the balance, | 危在旦夕 |
[03:56] | a fragile glass standing on a wire, | 犹如一块易碎的玻璃立在电线上 |
[03:59] | high above the asphalt, | 位于柏油马路上方 |
[04:00] | as we pray for not one drop of rain under an overcast sky. | 而我们祈祷着阴天不会落雨一滴 |
[04:10] | And yet, I smile. | 但我依然在笑 |
[04:13] | We will fight, and we will bleed… | 我们会战斗 我们会流血 |
[04:18] | and yet I smile. | 但我依然在笑 |
[04:22] | We shall face men, | 我们要面对敌人 |
[04:24] | some cornered into their roles by circumstance, | 一些因形势所迫而助纣为虐 |
[04:27] | some desperate murderers thrilled by blood. | 另一些是嗜血成性的亡命凶徒 |
[04:31] | We shall end them all. | 我们要终结他们 |
[04:33] | As is our charge this day. | 亦如终结今日的进攻 |
[04:35] | As is our sorrow. | 亦如终结我们的痛苦 |
[04:42] | And yet, I smile. | 但我依然在笑 |
[04:47] | We will leave our loved ones… | 我们将离开至亲 |
[04:50] | to traverse a dangerous road. | 穿过危险重重的道路 |
[04:55] | Rushing out of peace into war. | 远离和平 踏入战场 |
[05:01] | And yet, I smile. | 但我依然在笑 |
[05:05] | For we will mine glory from the rock of struggle this day. | 因为我们会从今日的战斗中找到荣耀 |
[05:10] | We will honor and protect this — this bastion of life | 我们将会尊重和保护这座死人之地中的 |
[05:13] | in a land of the dead, and we will win. | 活人堡垒 我们必将胜利 |
[05:18] | You trust the king — we will win. | 你们要信任国王 我们必将胜利 |
[05:22] | I smile… | 今天我微笑 |
[05:24] | I laugh… | 大笑 |
[05:27] | I rejoice this day… | 我万分欣喜 |
[05:30] | for on this day, | 因为在今天 |
[05:32] | we are joined in purpose and vision | 我们梦想相通 |
[05:35] | we are of a singular heart and mind. | 我们心神合一 |
[05:38] | On this day, we are one! | 今天 我们团结一致 |
[05:41] | Yeah! ? | 是的 |
[05:42] | – Yes. – Yeah! | -对 -没错 |
[05:44] | We are one! | 团结一致 |
[05:47] | Yeah! | 对 |
[05:47] | We are one! | 团结一致 |
[05:48] | Yeah! | 对 |
[05:51] | We are one! | 团结一致 |
[05:54] | We are one! | 团结一致 |
[05:56] | We are one! | 团结一致 |
[11:24] | Your Majesty! | 陛下 |
[11:25] | There are too many! | 数量太多了 |
[11:27] | Just go! | 快走 |
[11:32] | Can you walk, Your Majesty? | 你能走路吗 陛下 |
[11:34] | With my cane. I have to. | 必须用手杖撑着 |
[11:35] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[11:36] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[11:40] | You cannot endanger yourself for me. | 你不能为我冒险 |
[11:41] | Your Majesty… I have to. | 陛下 我必须这样做 |
[12:42] | Asshats, get those guns, | 蠢货 拿上枪 |
[12:45] | and let’s screw the hell off now! | 我们赶紧走 |
[12:48] | We need some help here! | 我们需要帮助 |
[12:50] | What you need is to hurry your asses up! | 你们需要的是他妈加速 |
[12:52] | If you’re not out of here with those guns | 你们要是不在我走过转角之前 |
[12:54] | by the time I round this corner, | 把枪搬出来 |
[12:55] | I am gonna flay your asses! | 我就揍扁你们 |
[12:57] | It is real now! | 说到做到 |
[12:58] | We’re almost done! Jesus! | 我们快好了 老天啊 |
[13:12] | – What the hell? – ?What? | -没搞错吧 -怎么 |
[13:14] | Those are the only .50-cal buckets we got? | 只剩这几箱0.50子弹了吗 |
[13:17] | Got the rest in the pool. | 剩下的在库里 |
[13:18] | This was just to tear ’em up. | 这些只是用来打他们的 |
[13:19] | We got at least — | 我们至少还有… |
[14:04] | Let her go! | 让她走 |
[14:05] | Grab the guns! | 拿上枪 |
[14:11] | Shit has to be goin’ down at HQ. | 总部肯定出大事了 |
[14:13] | We gotta get this shit there now. | 我们得赶紧把枪运过去 |
[14:15] | Go! | 走 |
[14:26] | Have you seen Shiva? | 你有看见希瓦吗 |
[14:28] | Not since we were hit. | 我们被袭击后就没见了 |
[14:40] | We can get through them — | 我们能穿过… |
[14:47] | Hands up. | 举起手 |
[14:55] | Let’s move… | 走吧 |
[14:57] | “Your Highness.” | “国王陛下” |
[15:24] | Forgot about your blade. | 忘了你的剑了 |
[15:26] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[15:28] | It’s how I can walk. | 我得靠它走路 |
[15:31] | You can keep the cane. | 你可以留着拐杖 |
[15:44] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:47] | We got a big trip ahead of us. | 我们有好长的路要走 |
[15:49] | – Where? – ?Guess. | -去哪儿 -你猜 |
[15:54] | The Sanctuary? | 救世堂 |
[15:56] | That’s right. | 答对了 |
[15:58] | The gates are down. | 大门已经关上了 |
[16:01] | It’s surrounded by the dead. | 四周被行尸包围 |
[16:02] | They can’t get out. We can’t get in. | 他们出不来 我们也进不去 |
[16:05] | Well, maybe you can help me | 或许你能帮我 |
[16:08] | get our big guns over there | 把机枪送过去 |
[16:10] | to help remedy that situation. | 帮助挽回局势 |
[16:37] | Ammo’s in the truck? | 弹药在车里吗 |
[16:39] | There’s another three up at Sanctuary and then some. | 救世堂至少还有三箱 |
[17:03] | Hurry up. Come on! | 快点 给我走 |
[17:13] | You made it this long. | 你走了这么远 |
[17:14] | After pulling all the crap you did, | 做了那么多破事 |
[17:15] | you’re gonna lie down now? | 现在却要倒下吗 |
[17:18] | Better the dead be my end | 我宁愿死 |
[17:19] | than a despot’s meaningless foot soldier. | 也不愿当一个暴君的无名小卒 |
[17:23] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[17:24] | does Negan know your name? | 尼根知道你叫什么吗 |
[17:29] | I’m Negan. | 我就是尼根 |
[17:32] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[17:32] | I will not let you use me to hurt my people. | 我不会让你利用我伤害我的子民 |
[17:35] | “Your people”? | 你的子民 |
[17:37] | You mean all those sheep you rooked | 你是说那些被你哄骗 |
[17:39] | into thinking you’re a king? | 以为你是王的奴才吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah, I heard your story. | 我听说过你的事 |
[17:44] | We all did. | 我们都听说过 |
[17:48] | Let’s go. Now. Move! | 我们走 快点 |
[17:58] | You work at a circus? | 你在马戏团工作吗 |
[18:01] | No. | 不在 |
[18:03] | Yeah, I thought maybe, but nah. | 我曾觉得有可能 但想想不对 |
[18:05] | They don’t treat animals too nice at the circus. | 马戏团可不会善待动物 |
[18:08] | And that cat just loves you. | 而那只猫特别钟爱你 |
[18:11] | It gave you everything, didn’t it? | 它给了你一切 不是吗 |
[18:13] | Gave you an angle, a story. | 给了你手段 让你编故事 |
[18:17] | Got to hand it to you — | 不得不佩服你 |
[18:19] | you played your cards good. | 你真有一套 |
[18:20] | You played “Your people” Good. | 把子民耍得团团转 |
[18:24] | They ate that horseshit right up. | 他们深信你的鬼话 |
[18:28] | They grew food for you. | 为你种庄稼 |
[18:30] | Built those walls for you. | 为你建高墙 |
[18:32] | Hell, look at that. | 见鬼 瞧瞧 |
[18:34] | You got them all killed — they’re still following you. | 你害死了他们 他们依然追随着你 |
[18:38] | But take away that tiger… | 但没了那只老虎 |
[18:40] | what’s left? | 你还算什么 |
[18:42] | Just some meaningless con man in a costume. | 不过是某个穿着戏服的骗子 |
[20:09] | You got people still alive in there? | 里面还有你的人活着吗 |
[20:12] | Let it be so. | 但愿如此 |
[20:14] | We’re getting into something with wheels, and we’re getting out of here. | 我们找辆车坐 然后离开这里 |
[20:25] | It’s over, okay?! | 结束了 好吗 |
[20:28] | You took your shot — it’s over! | 你试过了 结束了 |
[21:06] | Delusions of grandeur. | 妄想狂 |
[21:11] | Come on. | 起来 |
[21:33] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[21:37] | The dead are nearly upon us. | 行尸快过来了 |
[21:40] | Give me my sword. | 把剑给我 |
[21:42] | We can fight ’em together. | 我们可以一起抵御它们 |
[21:44] | The hell are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[21:45] | Gettin’ out of here. ? | 离开这里 |
[21:48] | I can’t stand on my own. | 我一个人站不稳 |
[21:51] | I can’t climb that. | 我爬不过去 |
[21:53] | You don’t need to. ? | 你不用爬过去 |
[22:07] | Is what it is. | 就这样吧 |
[22:09] | Negan was hoping to have your ass | 尼根本希望我把你 |
[22:11] | chained to the Sanctuary fence… | 拴在救世堂的栅栏上 |
[22:14] | You, the Widow… | 你 寡妇 |
[22:17] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[22:22] | But your head on a pike will do just fine. | 但把你的首级串在矛上也行 |
[22:25] | Maybe break it up a little, | 也许可以弄乱点 |
[22:28] | avoid the obvious symmetry. | 不用那么对称 |
[23:21] | I can tell you where the others are. | 我可以告诉你们其他人在哪 |
[23:25] | Just let me live! | 别杀我 |
[23:27] | They’re hiding out, | 他们躲起来了 |
[23:28] | waiting for other Saviors to show up. | 等其他救世军出现 |
[23:33] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢出来 |
[23:43] | I’m unarmed. | 我没武器 |
[23:46] | Look. | 看 |
[23:52] | Your Majesty, your leg! | 陛下 你的腿 |
[23:55] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[24:03] | Jerry… | 杰瑞 |
[24:07] | I’m going to borrow this for a sec. | 我借用一下 |
[24:09] | Jerry, I can — | 杰瑞 我能… |
[24:19] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[24:24] | You don’t need to call me that. | 你不需要那样称呼我 |
[24:27] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[24:28] | yes, I do. | 我需要 |
[24:40] | Your people… | 你的人 |
[24:47] | …where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[24:55] | You can’t tell them I told you. | 你不能告诉他们是我说的 |
[24:57] | You have to promise. Please! | 你必须答应我 求求你 |
[25:00] | Hey, do you wanna die? | 你想死吗 |
[25:01] | I asked you where your people are — | 我问你的人在哪 |
[25:05] | Lower your guns now! | 都把枪放下 |
[25:13] | Yago, please, man. | 雅戈 求你了 |
[25:17] | Joey just pooched it. Light ’em up. | 乔伊自己搞砸了 开火 |
[25:49] | Shitballs. | 该死 |
[25:54] | Get behind me, Your Majesty. | 待在我身后 陛下 |
[25:59] | No. | 不 |
[26:40] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢你 陛下 |
[26:42] | For what? | 为什么 |
[26:44] | For being such a cool dude. | 因为你是一个超酷的兄弟 |
[27:08] | We need to end this. | 我们需要结束这一切 |
[27:11] | You were lying to us about your friends, huh? | 关于你朋友 你骗了我们对吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah. I was. | 对 我骗了你们 |
[27:17] | Now, we need to end this. | 现在 我们需要结束这一切 |
[27:19] | Okay. Walk away, lady. | 行 走开吧 女士 |
[27:23] | You’re not going anywhere with those guns. | 你们不能把枪带走 |
[27:25] | Nah. We are. | 不 我们要带走 |
[27:26] | They got someplace to be. | 它们要被送去某个地方 |
[27:31] | I’ve got your pal’s ammo. | 我拿到了你们朋友的弹药 |
[27:33] | How many bullets you got left after all those walkers? | 打完那些行尸 你们还剩多少子弹 |
[27:36] | Three? Four? | 三颗 四颗 |
[27:37] | Why don’t you come at us and find out? | 你何不过来亲眼看看 |
[27:39] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这 |
[27:57] | Honey, let’s keep talking. | 宝贝 继续说 |
[27:59] | We got all the time in the world. | 我们最不缺的就是时间 |
[28:11] | Have you ever fought before? | 你以前战斗过吗 |
[28:14] | You’ve seen me fight. | 你见过我战斗 |
[28:16] | Before this. | 我是说之前 |
[28:19] | The dead. | 行尸 |
[28:21] | A marauder in the woods once. | 还在树林里遇到过一次强盗 |
[28:23] | – You fought him? – ?Yes. | -你和他战斗了吗 -是的 |
[28:26] | Me… | 我先上 |
[28:27] | then Shiva. | 然后希瓦上 |
[28:31] | I have trained for a very long time. | 我受过很长时间的训练 |
[28:35] | And I have continued, | 我也没有中断训练 |
[28:36] | from long before this till now. | 从很久之前直到现在 |
[28:39] | And I have practiced for days on end. | 我每天都在不断练习 |
[28:42] | I am ready to become what I must. | 准备好了成为我必须成为的人 |
[28:46] | “To become”? | “成为”吗 |
[28:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:53] | To will myself into what I must be. | 让自己变成必须变成的样子 |
[28:57] | I was a zookeeper. | 我以前是动物园管理员 |
[29:00] | I was…meek. | 我原来…很温和 |
[29:05] | Those weekend matinees, those nights. | 周末的日场 无数个夜晚 |
[29:10] | And then, at work, | 有一次 工作期间 |
[29:11] | a 500-pound tiger needed my help. | 一头五百磅重的老虎需要救助 |
[29:16] | And as she bled… | 它一直在流血… |
[29:19] | I did not just leap into her enclosure. | 我没有立即跳进它的围场 |
[29:23] | I was not seized by any… | 我也没有被深层本能 |
[29:26] | deep-seated instinct. | 吓得不知所措 |
[29:30] | They were only… | 当时仅仅 |
[29:33] | a few seconds that passed… | 过了几秒 |
[29:35] | but I deliberated. | 但我已在心中盘算过 |
[29:38] | I thought about doing it, | 我想过要去救它 |
[29:41] | weighing the risk of approaching such a beast. | 权衡了接近这样一头猛兽的风险 |
[29:45] | And I thought about not doing it. | 我也想过不去救它 |
[29:50] | I stood there, considering who I’d be in either iteration. | 我站在原地 不断思索我该成为谁 |
[29:54] | And I decided I wanted to be the one who leapt. | 最后我决定成为那个跳进去的人 |
[30:02] | So, many years later… | 多年后 |
[30:05] | Benjamin was the one who told me what I already knew, | 本杰明告诉了我 我早已知道 |
[30:08] | but couldn’t hear… | 却看不清的事实 |
[30:13] | “If you’re asked to be the hero… | “如果需要你当英雄” |
[30:16] | be the hero.” | “就去当英雄” |
[30:19] | I’m now ready. | 我现在准备好了 |
[30:21] | Finally. | 终于准备好了 |
[30:24] | I’ve deliberated. | 我想通了 |
[30:26] | I’ve made the decision on who I will be. | 已经决定好要成为怎样的人 |
[30:31] | Was it easier for you? | 你的转变简单吗 |
[30:34] | Or have you always been this way? | 你是一直都是这样吗 |
[30:37] | This strong? | 这么坚强 |
[30:39] | This brave? | 这么勇敢 |
[30:41] | Or did you decide to be who you are today? | 还是说你决定成为现在的你 |
[30:48] | I decided. | 我决定的 |
[30:50] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[30:54] | But life ?decided some things, too. | 但命运也会决定一些事 |
[31:01] | It does. | 确实决定过 |
[31:04] | It will. | 以后也会决定 |
[31:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:42] | Did they get the guns? | 他们拿走枪了吗 |
[31:44] | Nothing we can do about it. | 我们无能为力 |
[31:57] | I’ve got the King. | 我扶国王 |
[32:07] | We have to get word to Rick! | 我们必须通知瑞克 |
[32:09] | If they ferry those machine guns to the Sanctuary… | 如果他们把机枪运到救世堂… |
[32:17] | They’re not getting them to the Sanctuary. | 他们不会运到救世堂的 |
[35:27] | We got the guns. | 我们拿到枪了 |
[35:31] | You look like shit. | 你看起来真狼狈 |
[35:38] | Let’s go see if this asshole’s alive. | 我们去看看那混蛋是否活着 |
[36:00] | Your Majesty! | 陛下 |
[36:02] | This ain’t gonna work. | 行不通的 |
[36:04] | You gotta leave me. I’m slowing you down. | 你们必须留下我 我拖后腿了 |
[36:07] | No. You don’t get to do that. | 不 你不能这样 |
[36:11] | Come on. I’m almost out of ammo. | 快来 我要没子弹了 |
[36:50] | I can’t… | 我过不去 |
[36:52] | You can’t. | 别管我了 |
[36:53] | Y-You two have to just go. | 你们快走吧 |
[36:57] | Lower him down to me. | 扶他下来 |
[37:29] | Ezekiel! | 以西结 |
[37:31] | Just go! I’ll hold them off! | 快走 我拖住它们 |
[37:33] | Ezekiel, we can get you away. | 以西结 我们能带走你 |
[37:35] | You can’t! | 你们不能 |
[37:37] | I can’t leave you, Your Majesty. | 我不能离开你 陛下 |
[37:39] | C’mon, man, just go! | 拜托 快走啊 |
[37:41] | You’re my king! | 你是我的国王 |
[37:42] | No, I’m not! | 我不是 |
[37:44] | I’m not your King! | 我不是你的国王 |
[37:46] | I’m not “Your Majesty”! | 我不是你的陛下 |
[37:51] | Look at what’s in front of us! | 看看眼前的这些东西 |
[37:54] | That’s what’s real! | 它们才是真实的 |
[37:57] | Go. | 走 |
[37:58] | Go. | 走 |
[38:01] | I ain’t no king! | 我不是国王 |
[38:04] | I ain’t nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[38:06] | I’m just some guy. | 只是个普通人 |
[38:08] | Some guy who found… | 碰巧发现了… |
[38:13] | Shiva… | 希瓦而已 |
[38:18] | C’mon. | 快走 |
[38:29] | Shiva! | 希瓦 |
[38:31] | Shiva! | 希瓦 |
[38:32] | Run, girl! | 快跑 姑娘 |
[38:36] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:45] | Please, Jerry! | 放开我 杰瑞 |
[38:47] | Dammit, let me help her! | 该死的 我要去帮她 |
[38:52] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |