时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I might die. | 我也许会死 |
[00:11] | I very likely will die. | 我很可能会死 |
[00:15] | I’m not asking to live. | 我不求活着 |
[00:18] | You’ve given me redemption, | 您让我赎罪了 |
[00:21] | and it’s that which makes me no longer fear death. | 所以我不再惧怕死亡 |
[00:26] | What I fear… | 我怕的 |
[00:30] | is a fruitless death. | 是无用之死 |
[00:34] | What I ask for… | 我要求的 |
[00:37] | after you have given me so much… | 在您给了我那么多之后 |
[00:43] | …is purpose. | 就是使命 |
[00:59] | Wakey, wakey, eggs pancakey, Gregory. | 醒醒 鸡蛋薄煎饼 格雷戈里 |
[01:06] | No thank you? | 不说声谢谢吗 |
[01:07] | No “Yay!”? | 不说声好棒吗 |
[01:10] | These cakes are made from scratch by yours truly. | 这煎饼是我亲手做的 |
[01:13] | I used genuine Hilltop sorghum. | 我用了山顶寨的纯正高粱 |
[01:16] | Milled it myself. | 亲自碾磨的 |
[01:17] | You — You — You did? | 是吗 |
[01:20] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[01:21] | There is a lot of love on this tray, Gregory, | 这托盘上爱意满满呢 格雷戈里 |
[01:24] | because I wanted to express love to you. | 因为我想表达对你的爱 |
[01:27] | ‘Cause you did the right thing. | 因为你做了正确的事 |
[01:29] | I told you if things started to feel hinky at the Hilltop | 我告诉过你 如果山顶寨有什么不对劲 |
[01:32] | to come see me. | 就来找我 |
[01:33] | A-And I did. | 我按你说的做了 |
[01:35] | With zero hesitation. | 毫不犹豫 |
[01:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:38] | You went to the satellite outpost | 你按我的指示 |
[01:40] | as I instructed. | 去了卫星站 |
[01:41] | Which was incredibly impressive. | 那真是了不起啊 |
[01:44] | You told me that already. | 你已经跟我说过了 |
[01:46] | I did? | 是吗 |
[01:47] | Three times. | 三次了 |
[01:49] | Listen, you came to see me. | 听着 你来找我了 |
[01:53] | And though I was already away, | 尽管我已经离开了 |
[01:55] | dealing with that… rank betrayal, | 去处理内乱的事 |
[02:00] | which was unknown to you… | 而你不知道 |
[02:04] | Oh, indeed, it was unknown. | 是的 我的确不知道 |
[02:07] | It was, indeed, unknown. | 我的确不知道 |
[02:10] | And you waited for me. | 你等了我 |
[02:12] | ‘Cause I wanted to tell you about… | 因为我想跟你说 |
[02:15] | well, Hilltop and Alexandria, the Kingdom. | 山顶寨 亚历山大和神之国的事 |
[02:18] | But you were finding out at that point in Alexandria, right? | 但你那时候在亚历山大已经知道这事了 对吧 |
[02:22] | Gregory, you don’t need to explain yourself over and over again. | 格雷戈里 你不用一遍又一遍地解释 |
[02:33] | Hear me when I say, | 听我说 |
[02:35] | I’m telling you, you did the right thing. | 我告诉你 你做了正确的事 |
[02:38] | Every step of the way. | 每一步都对 |
[02:42] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[02:48] | I brought you here | 我带你来这里 |
[02:50] | because we now stand on the precipice of greatness. | 是因为我们如今濒临绝境 |
[02:55] | You said you could solve the problem. | 你说你可以解决问题 |
[02:59] | Today’s the day, Gregory. | 就是今天了 格雷戈里 |
[03:01] | You fill your belly up with my love, | 你用我的爱填满肚子 |
[03:05] | and then you solve it. | 然后去解决问题 |
[03:09] | Aye, aye. | 好 |
[03:16] | Well, I, uh… | 我 |
[03:19] | I’d just like to start by saying | 首先我想说 |
[03:20] | thank you for having me here today. | 感谢今天邀请我来 |
[03:27] | Negan, let me lay this down straight for you. | 尼根 我就和你直说了 |
[03:31] | I know how it is… | 这些我全懂 |
[03:33] | negotiating the slippery, steep terrain | 管理资源和人口 |
[03:37] | of managing resources and the population | 是非常微妙而难以处理的事 |
[03:41] | and the big, scary U. | 而且还有可怕的”未” |
[03:43] | which you might know, it’s called the unknown. | 你应该知道那指什么 就是”未知情况” |
[03:54] | Listen, I-I mean it when I say it — | 听着 我这话是认真的 |
[03:57] | Negan, I don’t like killing people any more than you do. | 尼根 我不比你更喜欢杀人 |
[04:00] | I like killing people. | 我喜欢杀人 |
[04:03] | Oh. Well, I — | 我… |
[04:04] | I say it’s about killing the right people. | 我觉得重点在于杀死正确的人 |
[04:08] | So, you kill the right people at the right time… | 你在正确的时间杀死正确的人… |
[04:15] | everything falls into place. | 一切都水到渠成 |
[04:19] | Everybody’s happy. | 大家都开心 |
[04:22] | Well, some people more than others. | 当然其中一部分人会更开心一些 |
[04:27] | But you kill one, | 但是你杀了一个 |
[04:30] | and you could be saving hundreds more. | 就能拯救上百个 |
[04:33] | And that is what we are all about. | 这才是我们的使命 |
[04:37] | We save people. | 我们拯救人们 |
[04:39] | That’s… | 所以… |
[04:41] | That’s why you’re called the — the Saviors. | 所以你们才自称”救世军” |
[04:46] | Gonna grab a smoke. | 我去抽根烟 |
[04:48] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[04:52] | You don’t want to hear this? | 你不想听这些吗 |
[04:55] | Don’t need to. | 不需要听 |
[04:57] | Tell me where to go and what to do, I’ll make it happen. | 告诉我该去哪 该做什么 我自会落实 |
[05:08] | Where were we, Gregory? | 我们刚刚讲到哪了 格雷戈里 |
[05:10] | Oh, that’s right — | 对了… |
[05:11] | you were telling me that you don’t like to kill people, | 你刚刚在和我说你不喜欢杀人 |
[05:14] | and I was saying that I do — | 而我说我喜欢… |
[05:18] | under the right circumstances. | 只要情势所需 |
[05:20] | Well, this — this situation | 我们…我们所处的 |
[05:22] | that we — we find ourselves in, | 这个…这个情况 |
[05:24] | this — this conflict… | 这个…这个冲突… |
[05:27] | I can stop it ?before it even gets started. | 我可以把它扼杀在摇篮里 |
[05:33] | I mean, here it is. | 我是说 就这样 |
[05:36] | I go to my people, and I — I tell them | 我去找我的人 告诉他们 |
[05:38] | if — if you’re joining with this — | 假如你们走上这条… |
[05:40] | this misled crusade, | 不正确的道路 |
[05:42] | you’re no longer citizens of the Hilltop. | 你们就不再是山顶寨的居民了 |
[05:45] | You’re out on your asses. | 你们出去自生自灭吧 |
[05:49] | You’re still their guy? | 你还是他们的领袖吗 |
[05:54] | They still listen to you, Gregory? | 他们还听你的吗 格雷戈里 |
[05:57] | Can you exile people? | 你还有权放逐他们吗 |
[06:02] | The Hilltop is my house. | 山顶寨是我的地盘 |
[06:05] | I’m still the guy. | 我依旧是他们的领袖 |
[06:06] | I’ve always been the guy. | 我一直是他们的领袖 |
[06:09] | If you’re still the guy, | 假如你还是他们的领袖 |
[06:11] | if, indeed, you have always been the guy, | 假如你确实一直是他们的领袖 |
[06:17] | then why the hell didn’t you know about the widow | 那你他妈为什么会不知道那个寡妇 |
[06:20] | leading an army of your people | 领着一队你的人 |
[06:22] | straight up my ass in Alexandria? | 在亚历山大偷袭了我 |
[06:36] | You know what I think, Gregory? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 格雷戈里 |
[06:39] | I think you’re playing both sides. | 我觉得你就是根墙头草 |
[06:43] | I think you are a thin-dicked politician | 我觉得你是个虚伪的政客 |
[06:46] | threading the needle with your thin, thin dick. | 带着那副虚伪的嘴脸两头讨好 |
[06:52] | Now, is listening to you the right way to go, | 到底听你的话是正确的选择呢 |
[06:56] | or is it the right place and time for something else? | 还是此时此地干点别的事更正确呢 |
[07:02] | No, no. Not trying to do that. | 不不 我没想那么做 |
[07:05] | No, not — | 不 不… |
[07:07] | I was — wasn’t aware of things | 直到他们开始行动 |
[07:10] | until they were already in — in motion. | 我才意识到发生了什么 |
[07:12] | N-No hesitation. | 我半点没有犹豫 |
[07:14] | Allegiance, right there, the whole thing. | 我从头到尾都是忠诚的 |
[07:17] | I just — I-I didn’t know until I-I knew, you know? | 我只是…在我知道之前我一直不知情 |
[07:22] | Gregory. | 格雷戈里 |
[07:25] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[07:28] | Now make Negan believe you, huh? | 现在你得让尼根相信你 |
[07:42] | The Hilltop is mine. | 山顶寨是我的底盘 |
[07:45] | I let a fox into my hen house. | 我让狐狸钻进了鸡窝 |
[07:48] | She and her people took advantage of my generous nature. | 她和她的人利用了我慷慨的天性 |
[07:55] | I see that now, and I will fix it. | 我现在明白了 我会弥补的 |
[08:03] | If we go in with the right stage picture, | 假如我们摆好阵势过去 |
[08:06] | a thick and veiny show of force | 展示出我们强大的势力 |
[08:08] | surrounding Gregory when he lays down the law, | 在格雷戈里发号施令时为他做后盾 |
[08:12] | I think things go back to copacetic. | 我觉得事情就能回归正轨了 |
[08:16] | If they don’t, we take a flyer on the place | 假如他们不听话 我们就当场行动 |
[08:19] | and kill everyone there. | 把所有人都杀了 |
[08:23] | Unfortunate play, | 这计划是很不幸 |
[08:25] | but the other communities will get the message, | 但其他社区会得到警告 |
[08:26] | and we achieve equilibrium. | 而我们能维持平衡 |
[08:30] | Plan A. | A计划 |
[08:32] | Plan B — | B计划 |
[08:35] | People are a resource. | 人是资源 |
[08:42] | Money on the table. | 摆在桌面上的利益 |
[08:46] | People are the foundation of what we are building here! | 人是我们建立一切的基础 |
[09:05] | Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? | 你他妈以为你在跟谁说话 |
[09:10] | Are you confused about who we are? | 你搞错了我们是谁吗 |
[09:14] | Are you confused about who is in charge? | 你搞错了谁是老大吗 |
[09:20] | Are we backsliding, Simon? | 我们倒退了吗 西蒙 |
[09:27] | Please, ?tell me we’re not backsliding. | 求你告诉我 我们没倒退吧 |
[09:32] | We’re not backsliding. | 我们没倒退 |
[09:37] | This is a pronounced event and a fragile moment. | 这是重大事件 也是紧要关头 |
[09:46] | Hell, yes, it is. | 当然是了 |
[09:56] | We need to win it all. | 我们得取得全胜 |
[10:00] | Plan A | A计划 |
[10:03] | is taking the Rick, the widow, and King Assface alive | 是活捉瑞克 寡妇和混球国王 |
[10:07] | and making them dead | 以非常非常公开 |
[10:09] | in a very, very public and instructive way. | 和有效的方式处死他们 |
[10:14] | We kill the right people in the wrongest way possible, | 我们要用最不人道的方式杀死正确的人 |
[10:18] | and we make them all watch! | 逼他们全部看着 |
[10:33] | Should we get our people out there? | 该派我们的人出去吗 |
[10:34] | Line ’em up, light ’em up? | 列队 扫射他们 |
[10:38] | No. | 不 |
[10:40] | They got some sort of hillbilly armor. | 他们有土气的装甲 |
[10:42] | We’d just be wasting metal on metal. | 那样只会浪费子弹 |
[10:45] | And the RPG is stashed at the cache, so… | 火箭发射器还在库里 所以 |
[10:50] | let’s have ourselves a little chat. | 我们去聊聊 |
[10:52] | Simon, bring your new little friend. | 西蒙 带上你的新朋友 |
[10:55] | We may need him to say some words. | 或许需要他讲几句 |
[10:57] | Gregory, you’re on deck. | 格雷戈里 该你上了 |
[11:01] | Gary, put three and three in the windows. | 加里 窗口各安排三人 |
[11:04] | Tell them to stay the hell down till we need them. | 让他们别轻举妄动 |
[11:12] | Well, shit. | 活见鬼了 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[11:18] | Jesus Christ. | 妈呀 |
[11:20] | I was in a meeting. | 我刚在开会 |
[11:44] | Well, that’s handy. | 真方便 |
[11:56] | This one still has a full clip. | 还有一整梭子呢 |
[11:58] | There wasn’t any point in firing it. | 开枪没有任何意义 |
[12:00] | I didn’t have enough. | 我子弹不够多 |
[12:01] | Yeah, but you could’ve gone down fighting, you big baby. | 是啊 但你本可以抵抗到死的 娇气孩子 |
[12:07] | I’m just pulling your dick, breakin’ your balls a little bit. | 我只是逗逗你 和你打打趣 |
[12:10] | You done good. Smart play. | 你做得很好 聪明之举 |
[12:20] | Let’s get you properly on your ass. | 来扶你坐好吧 |
[13:03] | Your friend Rick is an asshole. | 你朋友瑞克是个混蛋 |
[13:07] | You’re an asshole. | 你才是个混蛋 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:13] | I am. | 我是 |
[13:17] | But he’s gonna get people killed. | 但是他会害死别人的 |
[13:22] | By you. | 被你杀死 |
[13:24] | See, I killed the widow’s husband and the ginger. | 我杀了寡妇和老公和红毛 |
[13:28] | But I didn’t get them killed. | 但我没害死他们 |
[13:31] | That was your boy Rick. | 害死他们的是你朋友瑞克 |
[13:34] | Big difference. | 区别很大 |
[13:42] | You know, I saw you stop for that Gregory idiot. | 我看到你停下救格雷戈里那个蠢货了 |
[13:46] | You were there. ?You saw the whole thing. | 你在那里 你目睹了一切 |
[13:48] | You heard his little speech. | 你听到了他说的话 |
[13:52] | Why would you stop for that bearded prick? | 你为什么停下救那个胡子混蛋 |
[14:00] | What I fear is a fruitless death. | 我怕的是无用之死 |
[14:04] | Jesus Christ. ?You got to be kiddin’ me. | 天啊 你在说笑吧 |
[14:08] | He split on your creepy little ass. | 他出卖了你这怪人 |
[14:12] | The point of your life would be saving that dickhead? | 而你生命的意义是拯救那个白痴吗 |
[14:17] | That wouldn’t be it. | 不是 |
[14:21] | There had to be some reason I did what I did. | 我那样做一定有别的原因 |
[14:34] | Maybe this is the reason. | 或许这就是原因 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:43] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[14:46] | I’m here to take your confession. | 我是来听你忏悔的 |
[15:38] | Your people back in the chemical plant… | 你们在化工厂的人 |
[15:45] | Did you win? | 你们赢了吗 |
[15:55] | No one did. | 没人赢 |
[15:57] | The hell’s that supposed to mean? | 他妈什么意思 |
[16:03] | The hell’s that supposed to mean? | 他妈什么意思 |
[16:10] | Everyone’s dead. | 所有人都死了 |
[16:14] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[16:17] | There’s no one else? You’re the only one? | 没活人了吗 就剩你了 |
[16:20] | Me. | 我 |
[16:22] | The King. | 国王 |
[16:25] | The axe man. | 斧子男 |
[16:28] | And a short-haired psycho lady. | 还有个短发疯婆子 |
[16:33] | You did this. | 是你们干的 |
[16:37] | My people… | 我们的人 |
[16:41] | your people… | 你们的人 |
[16:45] | they’re all gone. | 都死了 |
[16:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[17:03] | And now… | 现在 |
[17:06] | me, too. | 我也要死了 |
[17:26] | We can wait it out a little bit, | 我们可以等等 |
[17:29] | see if my people can figure something out. | 看我的人能否想出什么办法 |
[17:32] | One thing that is sure as ass… | 一件事可以确定 |
[17:37] | if my people think I’m dead… | 如果我的人认为我死了 |
[17:41] | a lot of folks are gonna die in there. | 里面会死很多人的 |
[17:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:48] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[17:49] | I don’t have shit to confess. | 我没什么好忏悔的 |
[17:53] | Except maybe the fact that I rubbed one out | 除了我偶尔会坐在你那位子上 |
[17:55] | right where you’re sitting just to calm down a bit. | 撸一发让自己冷静冷静 |
[18:06] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[18:10] | Why’d you become a priest? | 你为什么当神父 |
[18:15] | I love God, and I love people. | 我爱上帝 爱人们 |
[18:20] | I wanted to bring them together. | 想把他们联系起来 |
[18:23] | To help people through their difficult times. | 帮人们度过难关 |
[18:26] | To help them through their weaknesses. | 帮他们克服弱点 |
[18:28] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[18:30] | That’s my thing. | 那明明是我的责任 |
[18:32] | I like to help people through their weaknesses, too. | 我也喜欢帮人们克服弱点 |
[18:34] | Been doing it one way or another my whole life. | 我这辈子一直在用不同的方法那样做 |
[18:40] | How do you help people? | 你怎么帮人们的 |
[18:41] | You want to know why people are gonna start dying in there? | 你知道里面的人为什么会死吗 |
[18:45] | Because I’m not there to stop it. | 因为我没在那里阻止 |
[19:14] | We have to assume Negan’s dead. | 我们只能假设尼根已经死了 |
[19:16] | I’m Negan. | 我就是尼根 |
[19:18] | And as I understand it, everyone in this room is. | 而且就我理解 这屋里的每个人都是 |
[19:22] | Now, I realize there’s a lot of stress in the air, | 我知道现在大家很紧张 |
[19:26] | but just to clarify, | 但是确认一下 |
[19:27] | are you saying you’re someone else, Regina? | 你觉得自己不是尼根吗 瑞吉娜 |
[19:31] | No. | 没有 |
[19:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:36] | We should send the fence crew out. | 我们应该派栅栏小队出去 |
[19:39] | Grab a few others, | 再叫上几个人 |
[19:41] | – we get 40 workers, standing back to back. – No. | -四十个工人 背靠背站着 -不 |
[19:44] | We get them out with pipes, | 让他们拿着管子出去 |
[19:46] | they clear a path… | 清出一条路 |
[19:48] | – just enough for a small team… – Inadequate. | -够一小队人走… -行不通 |
[19:51] | What? | 什么 |
[19:53] | The numbers you suggest aren’t adequate. | 你说的数量行不通 |
[19:59] | Given the current S.R.O. density of the herd surrounding us, | 按照我们周围的实时尸群密度 |
[20:01] | 40 workers armed with melee weapons in the formation you propose | 四十个工人装备近战武器 组成此阵型 |
[20:04] | would be overcome, closed in on, and macked upon within a few minutes. | 几分钟内就会被包围歼灭 |
[20:08] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[20:10] | We use the workers as a distraction | 我们用工人分散行尸注意力 |
[20:12] | to get a small team past the herd. | 让一小队人穿过尸群 |
[20:15] | They can warn the outposts | 他们可以去警告哨站 |
[20:17] | and then come back with the Fat Lady. | 然后带回”胖女人” |
[20:19] | Add to the approach’s slim chances of success, | 这个方案不仅成功机会渺茫 |
[20:21] | it’s likely the play would lead to widespread unrest, | 还可能导致人心惶惶 |
[20:23] | pitting the workers against the soldiers | 在食物与燃料已趋于匮乏时 |
[20:25] | when we’re running out of food and fuel, | 挑起工人与士兵对立 |
[20:26] | upsetting our already precarious apple cart. | 这会打乱原本已不牢靠的现状 |
[20:30] | Maybe all we need to do | 或许只要把你扔出去 |
[20:33] | is put you out there, Eugene. | 就能解决一切问题呢 尤金 |
[20:37] | Maybe it would motivate the answer man | 或许这样能激励咱们的智多星 |
[20:42] | to come up with a solution. | 想出解决方法 |
[20:45] | Regina, he’s right. | 瑞吉娜 他说的没错 |
[20:49] | The workers have the numbers, | 工人有人数优势 |
[20:51] | and we need to keep them on our side. | 我们得拉拢他们 |
[20:53] | We need to keep them in line. | 我们得控制住他们 |
[20:55] | Even if we get a few of ours out and somehow clear the crowd, | 即使我们有几个人能逃出去 甚至清空尸群 |
[21:01] | they have snipers ?all around the building. | 他们也早在建筑四周布满狙击手 |
[21:07] | So right now, let’s deal with the other part. | 所以现在 我们先处理另一个问题 |
[21:11] | Someone in here made everything out there happen. | 这屋里的某人 得为外面的事负责 |
[21:16] | We’re having our little crisis-management meeting | 当我们正在针对亚历山大的反叛 |
[21:18] | about the rebellion in Alexandria, | 召开危机处理会议时 |
[21:21] | us three outpost heads, | 我们三个哨站领队齐聚于此 |
[21:23] | and that’s when they pile this crap on us? | 而他们就选在此时对我们动手 |
[21:25] | That’s when they cut us off? | 偏在这时候将我们封锁 |
[21:27] | Come on. | 别傻了 |
[21:29] | They knows all and sees all. | 他们无所不见 无所不知 |
[21:34] | Sometimes it doesn’t take a gun. | 杀人不一定要用枪 |
[21:37] | The right kind of rat… | 只需要一个叛徒 |
[21:41] | can kill plenty of people with just some talk. | 动一张嘴 就能害死一帮人 |
[21:48] | But it’s not gonna be us, | 但死的不会是我们 |
[21:51] | and it doesn’t have to be the workers. | 也不一定得是工人们 |
[21:52] | Dwight, you got to face reality here. | 德怀特 你要认清现实 |
[21:55] | No, Simon, we keep what’s ours, | 不 西蒙 我们坚守属于我们的 |
[21:57] | and we don’t give up a damn thing. | 一个也不放弃 |
[21:59] | We get out. | 我们杀出重围 |
[22:01] | And I don’t want to hear backbiting | 我不想再听见你们俩 |
[22:03] | or pissing or moaning from you two. | 说些背后伤人或是抱怨的话 |
[22:09] | You got a problem with that, come at me. | 你们有意见 冲着我来 |
[22:15] | You can’t lead the Saviors out of here, I will. | 你若不能带领救世军离开这儿 换我来 |
[22:43] | Yes, my boy. | 好的 好孩子 |
[22:45] | Yes! | 很好 |
[22:46] | And… | 而且 |
[22:49] | we’re gonna find that subhuman coward that did this to us, | 我们会揪出害我们的那个人渣 |
[22:52] | and we’re gonna kill him | 我们要当着所有人面 |
[22:54] | very slowly in front of everyone here | 花上漫长的几天 |
[22:57] | over the course of a few very long days. | 慢慢地宰了他 |
[23:14] | Good meeting, people. | 会议颇有成效 各位 |
[23:16] | Now let’s make today the best today it can be. | 一起让今天成为美好的一天吧 |
[23:59] | I’d like to express my sincere thanks | 对于你在会议中的支持 |
[24:01] | for your support at the recent confab. | 我想表达诚挚的谢意 |
[24:04] | I was doing my level best to stay fully on the DL, | 我竭尽我所能保持低调 |
[24:06] | but sometimes the mouth-brain neuronal connection experience | 但有时协调口与脑的神经失效 |
[24:09] | is a misfire, and foot met mouth at an unavoidable velocity. | 猝不及防说错了话 |
[24:14] | You were right in there. | 你在屋里说得没错 |
[24:15] | If you didn’t say it, I would’ve. | 你不说 我也会说 |
[24:17] | As a token of my appreciation, | 为表示感谢 |
[24:18] | I brought you some primo cukes from my private stash. | 我给你带了我私藏的优质小黄瓜 |
[24:22] | I’d like you to accept these as a sign of my faith | 愿你能收下 它象征我 |
[24:23] | that we will, in fact, find a way out of this pickle. | 坚信我们能脱离困境的信心[谐音腌黄瓜] |
[24:27] | Pun intended. | 故意双关的 |
[24:31] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[24:38] | Hold up. It’s — | 等等 那个… |
[24:39] | It’s still wet. | 还没干 |
[24:45] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[24:50] | You DIY’d these? | 你自制的吗 |
[24:52] | That’s right. | 对 |
[25:09] | I fully understand the reasoning | 我完全能理解 |
[25:11] | behind yours truly being prime suspect | 在各种叛变情况下 |
[25:13] | in pretty much any Benedict Arnold type situation. | 怀疑本人是头号嫌疑犯的逻辑 |
[25:19] | And in light of that, | 在此情况下 |
[25:22] | I’m doubly grateful to have you watching my six. | 我很高兴有你为我殿后 |
[25:25] | You were right back there. | 你之前在屋里说得对 |
[25:27] | I didn’t say anything more than that. | 除此之外我什么都没说 |
[25:46] | You helped the weak before this? | 你灾变前帮助过弱者吗 |
[25:51] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[25:53] | You don’t show them the way, | 如果不教他们 |
[25:55] | well, they turn out like garbage. | 他们就会变成渣滓 |
[25:59] | Little assholes become great big ones, | 小混蛋变成大混蛋 |
[26:03] | so you show them the way. | 所以得教他们 |
[26:06] | Adults, they need it, too — | 成年人也需要 |
[26:08] | the government, laws, religion, guilt. | 政府 法律 宗教 罪孽 |
[26:12] | People are weak. | 人生来就是弱者 |
[26:14] | Everyone? | 所有人吗 |
[26:16] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[26:18] | You’re weak. | 你就是弱者 |
[26:21] | Killing the innocent. | 滥杀无辜 |
[26:22] | Right and goddamn wrong. | 对也不对 |
[26:25] | I’m weak, but me “Killing the innocent”? | 我的确是弱者 但是”滥杀无辜” |
[26:29] | That ain’t why, Gabey. | 并不是原因 小加 |
[26:43] | We’ll wait a little bit longer, | 我们再等一会 |
[26:45] | see if my people can pull it together. | 看看我的人能不能缓过来 |
[26:53] | Why are you weak? | 那你为什么是弱者 |
[26:54] | That’s the wrong question. | 你问错了 |
[26:56] | It is how I am weak. | 应该问我如何弱 |
[27:00] | You see, the thing is, I am also strong. | 事实上 我也很强 |
[27:02] | Everyone is a mix. | 所有人都是综合体 |
[27:05] | You can use your weaknesses to drive your strength, | 你可以用你的弱点来激发你的长处 |
[27:09] | and obviously, I am strong as shit. | 我显然他妈非常强 |
[27:12] | I took this place, | 我占领了这里 |
[27:14] | and it was a damn free-for-all — a loose confederation of assholes, | 这里本来无法无天 只有一群混蛋 |
[27:19] | an army made up of gangs of animals, | 都是一群禽兽 |
[27:22] | and I brought it all together. | 我将他们整合起来 |
[27:24] | The last guy that was in charge, | 之前的领袖 |
[27:27] | he wasn’t in charge of shit. | 屁都没管过 |
[27:30] | He allowed people to be weak. I don’t. | 他让人变弱 我不会 |
[27:32] | I make them strong, which makes this world strong. | 我让他们变强 也让这个世界变强 |
[27:38] | You’re gonna see, Gabey. | 你会明白的 小加 |
[27:39] | See, I’m gonna make you my new special project. | 我会让你成为我新的培养对象 |
[27:44] | Gonna make you nice and strong, too. | 我会让你也变强 |
[27:46] | We’re gonna find your special purpose. | 我们要找到属于你的特殊使命 |
[27:51] | Hell yes, we are. | 肯定会的 |
[27:55] | I’m strong. | 我很强 |
[27:57] | I’ve killed. | 我杀过人 |
[28:01] | I was at the Satellite Station. I was a part of that. | 我当时也在卫星站 |
[28:06] | Then you killed my people while they were sleeping. | 你趁我的人在睡梦中时杀了他们 |
[28:10] | Well, look at you, swinging your dick. | 看看你 一脸得意的样子 |
[28:18] | Sure, Gabe. | 当然了 小加 |
[28:20] | That’s strong. | 那的确很强 |
[28:23] | But that’s not what I’m talking about. | 但我说的不是那个意思 |
[28:28] | Tell me how you’re weak. | 告诉我你如何弱了 |
[28:34] | We might be dead soon. | 我们可能活不久了 |
[28:36] | You may be dead. | 你可能会死 |
[28:38] | Wouldn’t you want to confess before all that happens? | 你不想在此之前忏悔吗 |
[28:40] | Wouldn’t you want absolution before that? | 你不想得到赦免吗 |
[28:44] | Forgiveness? | 宽恕 |
[28:52] | Costs you nothing more than saying the truth aloud. | 你只要大声地说出真相 |
[28:57] | You don’t think you have anything to confess? | 你觉得你没有什么要忏悔的吗 |
[29:01] | People you’ve killed? | 你所杀的那些人 |
[29:04] | I haven’t killed anyone that didn’t need it. | 我杀的都是该死之人 |
[29:08] | The workers you treat like slaves. | 那些被你当做奴隶的工人 |
[29:11] | It’s an economy. | 这是经济秩序 |
[29:13] | Some people win, some people lose, | 有人赢 有人输 |
[29:14] | but no one’s a slave, no one’s going hungry, | 但没人是奴隶 没人会挨饿 |
[29:16] | and you couldn’t say that before all this. | 在此之前可不是这样 |
[29:19] | Carl told us about your wives. | 卡尔跟我们说了你的那些妻子们 |
[29:22] | The women you pressure into marrying you? | 那些被迫嫁给你的女人们 |
[29:33] | Every one of those ladies made a choice. | 那些女士都是自己做出的选择 |
[29:38] | Was there a first? | 有第一任吗 |
[29:42] | One before all of this? | 在此之前 |
[29:46] | A wife you promised to have and to hold, | 那个你答应守护一生 |
[29:48] | forsaking all others? | 不离不弃的结发妻子 |
[29:49] | One you told that lie to? | 那个被你谎言欺骗的妻子 |
[29:52] | Lucille, give me strength. | 露西尔 给我力量 |
[30:13] | All right, Gabe! | 好了 小加 |
[30:15] | No one’s coming for us. | 没人来救我们 |
[30:18] | You took your shot — shots. | 你试过了 试了好几次 |
[30:23] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[30:57] | Hey. Give me a hand with this. | 帮我一把 |
[31:04] | Yep. | 好 |
[31:05] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -拿稳了吗 -好了 |
[31:22] | We can use these now. | 这些可以派上用场了 |
[31:25] | What? | 什么 |
[31:26] | Well, think about it. | 想想吧 |
[31:28] | There ain’t no Kingdom no more. | 再也没有神之国了 |
[31:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:32] | We know what we got to do. | 我们知道接下来该做什么 |
[31:35] | We blow open the Sanctuary, let the walkers flood in. | 我们炸开救世堂 让行尸涌进去 |
[31:39] | They’ll surrender. | 他们会投降的 |
[31:40] | It’ll be done. | 会成功的 |
[31:42] | Hell, we could end this by sundown. | 日落前就能结束这一切 |
[31:46] | They have workers in there, right? | 里面还有工人 不是吗 |
[31:48] | Families, too. | 还有家人 |
[31:51] | Are there? | 有吗 |
[31:57] | We’ll hit the south side of the main building. | 我们进攻主楼的南面 |
[32:00] | The workers live in the north side. | 所有工人都住在北面 |
[32:02] | They’ll be up the stairs before the walkers even get in. | 他们在行尸来之前就能上楼 |
[32:05] | What if they don’t? | 要是他们没上楼呢 |
[32:08] | There are people in there who aren’t fighters. | 里面有些人并不是战士 |
[32:11] | Doing this could change that. | 这样做会改变这点 |
[32:13] | Make them pick up guns and stand by the Saviors. | 他们会拿起枪 站在救世军那边 |
[32:17] | And if the Saviors don’t surrender, | 要是救世军不投降 |
[32:19] | maybe everyone fights us. | 也许所有人都会与我们战斗 |
[32:22] | And we don’t have the Kingdom anymore. | 而我们已经没有神之国相助了 |
[32:26] | We’re not doing this. | 不能这么做 |
[32:42] | No. | 不 |
[32:43] | You ain’t doing this. | 是你不能这么做 |
[32:47] | There’s a plan, and everyone’s sticking to it. | 我们有计划 每个人都要按计划来 |
[32:50] | Not everyone. | 并不是所有人 |
[32:52] | There’s a lot of our people that are dead, Rick. | 有不少我们的人牺牲了 瑞克 |
[32:57] | Things change, man. | 情况变了 老兄 |
[33:00] | Negan and that other group, this is on them. | 这全怪尼根和另一个团体 |
[33:04] | If people die, it’s their fault, not ours. | 要是有人死了 是他们的错 不是我们的 |
[33:08] | Daryl, we can’t do this. | 达里尔 我们不能这么做 |
[33:10] | And we got our own people to look after. | 我们还要照顾自己的人 |
[33:14] | We’re not doing this. | 不能这么做 |
[33:15] | Hey. I’m not letting you do this. | 听着 我不会让你这么做的 |
[33:20] | This ain’t your choice. | 由不得你 |
[33:46] | Hell. | 见鬼 |
[34:11] | – Daryl! – Get up! | -达里尔 -起来 |
[35:08] | There’s a plan. | 我们有计划 |
[35:10] | We got to see it through. | 应该执行到底 |
[35:13] | We gotta win. | 我们得赢 |
[35:15] | Yeah, we gotta. | 没错 我们得赢 |
[35:20] | Choke hold’s illegal, asshole. | 锁喉犯规了 混蛋 |
[35:24] | Mm-hmm. Yes, it is. | 嗯 没错 |
[35:30] | Looks like I’m walking. | 看来我得走路了 |
[35:32] | Yep. | 没错 |
[35:35] | I’ll meet you when I’m done with the last play. | 最后一步结束后我就去和你碰头 |
[35:37] | You sure about doing it? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[35:41] | Yeah, I am. | 我确定 |
[35:54] | We have Lucille to help us get to the Sanctuary. | 我们有露西尔帮我们抵达救世堂 |
[35:57] | We have that gun. | 我们有那把枪 |
[36:00] | We should use it. | 我们应该用上 |
[36:01] | Most importantly, Gabriel, we have each other. | 更重要的是 加百利 我们有彼此 |
[36:05] | People are a resource. | 人就是资源 |
[36:08] | We make it inside, we live. | 只要能进去 我们就能活下来 |
[36:24] | We can take a chance, we can “Gut up,” | 我们可以冒险一下 抹上内脏 |
[36:28] | play dead ones across the courtyard. | 假扮行尸 穿过院子 |
[36:37] | Or… | 或者 |
[36:39] | Or I can just kill you, but that is not what I want. | 我可以直接杀了你 但这不是我想要的 |
[36:41] | What I want is for you to work with me. | 我想要的是和你合作 |
[36:46] | That is all I ever want. | 这就是我想要的全部 |
[36:52] | I’ve killed before, but that’s not my greatest sin. | 我杀过人 但这并不是我最大的罪孽 |
[36:57] | No. | 不是 |
[36:59] | I locked my congregation out of my church when this all just started. | 在灾变伊始 我把我的会众关在了教堂门外 |
[37:04] | I listened to them die… as I cowered. | 我听着他们死去的声音 我退缩了 |
[37:09] | I failed them. | 我辜负了他们 |
[37:12] | I failed God. | 我对不起上帝 |
[37:15] | And every day, | 每一天 |
[37:17] | I work to lessen that failure, | 我都努力赎罪 |
[37:21] | to be of service and purpose. | 做一个有作用和有使命的人 |
[37:29] | Now I offer you the assurance of a pardon, | 现在我向你保证你会得到宽恕 |
[37:35] | penance, and absolution. | 忏悔和赦免 |
[37:38] | I will go with you. | 我会跟你走 |
[37:40] | I will show you that working together as equals | 我会向你展示 人人平等共同努力 |
[37:43] | is the only true way to grace, | 是得到恩惠和享有未来的 |
[37:48] | to a future. | 唯一正确道路 |
[37:50] | I will do this… if you confess. | 只要你忏悔 我就这样做 |
[37:56] | Jesus, Gabe. | 天啊 小加 |
[37:59] | What you did, | 你做的那事 |
[38:01] | that is some horrible, cowardly, spineless shit. | 真是可怕 懦弱 没骨气 |
[38:08] | But I guess that’s what a confession’s supposed to be, right? | 但我猜忏悔就该这样 对吧 |
[38:18] | My first wife was a real wife. | 我的第一任妻子是真正的妻子 |
[38:24] | My only real wife. | 我唯一真正的妻子 |
[38:28] | Till death did us part. | 直到死亡拆散我们 |
[38:35] | It was before this. | 那是灾变前 |
[38:39] | I lied to her, I screwed around on her. | 我骗了她 出去乱搞 |
[38:46] | And she was sick. | 后来她病了 |
[38:50] | And when she went… | 她走的时候 |
[38:53] | When she went, it was during this. | 她走的时候 灾变刚开始 |
[39:00] | I couldn’t put her down. | 我对她下不了手 |
[39:08] | That is how I was weak. | 这就是我如何弱的 |
[39:13] | That is what I will confess. | 这是我要忏悔的事情 |
[39:17] | Because, yeah, maybe we do bite the big one here. | 因为没错 我们可能等会就死在这了 |
[39:30] | You’re forgiven. | 你被宽恕了 |
[39:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:35] | You can keep your gun. | 拿着你的枪吧 |
[39:47] | Sucks, Gabe, but it looks like we got to risk eating it… | 惨了小加 我们要冒着进嘴巴的风险 |
[39:52] | …by eating it. | 涂上它 |
[39:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:55] | You ever done this trick with the guts before? | 你以前用内脏伪装过吗 |
[39:58] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[40:02] | These are putrid, decaying organs, | 都是些腐烂恶臭的内脏 |
[40:06] | dead blood, piss, and shit | 行尸的血 大小便 |
[40:07] | that have been cooking all day in the Virginian sun. | 在弗吉尼亚州的阳光下暴晒发酵 |
[40:13] | None of your people ?ever gotten sick from this? | 你们的人没有因此染病的吗 |
[40:16] | We’re from Georgia. | 我们来自乔治亚州 |
[40:18] | Look at you lucky shits. | 你们这群幸运的混球 |
[40:43] | Let’s make some noise. | 我们制造点噪音 |
[42:01] | Oh, damn. | 见鬼 |
[42:05] | Now, we were due for a delivery today from my place. | 今天应该从我的哨站运送物资 |
[42:09] | Spotters haven’t seen anything. | 侦查员什么都没看到 |
[42:12] | Yeah, the transport truck would’ve turned around, | 是的 运输卡车如果看到情况 |
[42:14] | seeing the state of things, | 应该会往回开的 |
[42:15] | but nothing’s come up any of the roads. | 但是路上什么车也没有 |
[42:20] | Chem outpost doesn’t miss deliveries. | 化工厂哨站不会错过送货的 |
[42:24] | Something happened. | 一定是发生了什么 |
[42:26] | That Rick guy happened. | 那个瑞克动手了 |
[42:28] | Our outposts are getting hit while — | 我们的哨站被袭击了… |
[42:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:34] | They’re coming up the stairs. | 他们上楼了 |
[42:35] | Walkers? | 行尸吗 |
[42:38] | The workers. | 工人 |
[42:41] | They said we’d have to shoot them. | 他们说不怕吃枪子 |
[42:59] | Workers are designated to stay on the ground level. | 工人只能待在一楼 |
[43:04] | Jesus Christ. | 妈呀 |
[43:06] | Specifically, their activity is constrained | 工人的特定活动区域 |
[43:10] | to the factory floor and the outdoor gardens. | 只有工厂车间和室外庭园 |
[43:13] | It’s too hot down there. | 下面太热了 |
[43:15] | And we sure as hell ain’t going outside. | 而且我们绝不会去外面 |
[43:18] | When you gonna fix the power? | 你们什么时候修好电机 |
[43:19] | It doesn’t need fixing. | 不需要修 |
[43:21] | We’re conserving fuel. | 我们在节省燃料 |
[43:23] | Mm? It’s a shared sacrifice. | 这是同舟共济 |
[43:26] | Oh. You’re sharing now. | 你们现在开始同舟共济了 |
[43:31] | That sort of tone is not gonna work for me. – Hey, | 这种语气我忍不了 |
[43:33] | everyone, everyone! | 大家听好 |
[43:36] | Look, we’re gonna get through this. | 我们能挺过去的 |
[43:38] | Okay? We just need some more time. | 好吗 我们只是需要更多时间 |
[43:40] | We need some more water! | 我们需要更多水 |
[43:42] | There are young people, old people! | 下面有老人孩子 |
[43:44] | We’re rationing that out, too. | 水也要定量分配 |
[43:46] | We work, you protect us. | 我们工作 你们保护我们 |
[43:48] | That was the deal. | 这是说好的 |
[43:49] | – That’s how it was supposed to work. – Yeah. | -本该是这样的 -对啊 |
[43:51] | We need water! | 我们需要水 |
[43:52] | Do you have a plan for getting us out?! | 你们有救我们出去的计划吗 |
[43:54] | You heard the man! | 你们听到首领的话了 |
[43:56] | You all need to get back to the factory floor. | 你们都必须回车间 |
[44:00] | Where’s Negan? | 尼根在哪 |
[44:02] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[44:07] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[44:09] | Everyone has to return to the factory floor now! | 所有人立刻回车间 |
[44:14] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[44:18] | I need to correct you on that point. | 我要在这点上纠正你 |
[44:20] | – Where’s Negan?! – Gun! | -尼根在哪 -有枪 |
[44:25] | I am Negan! | 我是尼根 |
[44:27] | Anyone else want a bullet? | 还有人想吃枪子吗 |
[44:30] | Anyone? | 还有人吗 |
[44:53] | Ah, Regina. | 瑞吉娜 |
[44:56] | Now, why’d you have to go and do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[45:00] | I am guessing that a lot of you fine folks thought I was dead, | 我猜你们很多人都以为我死了 |
[45:05] | chewed up, never to be crapped out again. | 被咬碎吞了 死不见尸 |
[45:09] | Well, here’s a little refresher on who the hell I am. | 我提醒一下你们我他妈是谁 |
[45:14] | I wear a leather jacket, I have Lucille, | 我穿皮夹克 持露西尔 |
[45:17] | and my nutsack is made of steel. | 有金刚不坏之蛋 |
[45:19] | I am not dying until I am damn good and ready. | 没享完福之前 我绝不会轻易死去 |
[45:25] | Now, if you’ll all excuse me, | 现在 失陪了 |
[45:27] | I am in deep need of a sandwich, a shower, | 我急需吃个三明治 冲个澡 |
[45:32] | and some of that, uh, wilting lion orchid | 享受一下弗兰基在旧金山学的 |
[45:35] | deep-tissue shit that Frankie learned in San Francisco. | 垂狮兰泰式深层组织按摩 |
[45:39] | Hell, I might do it all at once. | 见鬼 我说不定会同时做 |
[45:42] | But after that, we have some serious business to attend to. | 但是在那之后 我们要处理一些严肃的事 |
[45:51] | Like talking to my right-hand man. | 比如跟我的得力手下谈谈 |
[45:54] | You see, we got to figure out | 我们必须搞清楚 |
[45:55] | how all this could’ve happened like it happened. | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[46:01] | And then… | 然后 |
[46:03] | Well, and then we’re gonna get back doing what we have always done. | 我们要继续做我们一直做的事 |
[46:10] | We will save people. | 我们要拯救人们 |
[46:12] | Thank you, Negan. Thank God for you. | 谢谢你 尼根 感谢上帝有你 |
[46:21] | And that is why I am here. | 这就是我在这里的原因 |
[46:27] | Gentlemen, gently take him to number 2. | 先生们 温柔地带他去二号牢房 |
[46:30] | Gently. | 温柔地 |
[46:53] | Good news is, I figured out | 好消息是 我搞清楚了 |
[46:54] | where that asshole’s gun came from. | 那混蛋的枪是从哪来的 |
[46:57] | And the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[47:00] | They’re ours. | 枪是我们的 |
[47:02] | Stolen from the armory. | 从武器库偷的 |
[47:04] | A worker couldn’t have gotten this many guns without us knowing about it. | 工人不可能在我们眼皮底下偷这么多枪 |
[47:07] | They couldn’t have got one. | 他们一把都偷不走 |
[47:09] | No, one of our own did this — is doing this, right now. | 没错 是自己人干的 现在依然在干 |
[47:14] | Tell me how we find him, Simon. | 告诉我该怎么揪出他 西蒙 |
[47:17] | We…find when the munitions went missing. | 我们查出军火的失窃时间 |
[47:22] | Through that, we get an idea of the how, | 通过这个 查出失窃过程 |
[47:24] | which hopefully leads us right to who. | 但愿能牵出内鬼是谁 |
[47:28] | But we start with when. | 但先查时间 |
[48:30] | Dr. Smartypants. | 机灵鬼博士 |
[48:40] | Big, big chance here. | 有个很大的机遇 |
[48:43] | You solve this thing with the bad-smelling convention outside, | 你要是能解决了外面臭烘烘的行尸 |
[48:48] | I will make you very, very happy. | 我会让你非常非常开心的 |
[48:52] | But even if you try your best | 但即使你尽了全力 |
[48:54] | and I know you try your best | 而我也知道你尽了全力 |
[48:56] | but you don’t figure something out… | 依然想不出什么方法 |
[48:59] | I assure you, I will kill you quickly | 我向你保证 我会给你个痛快 |
[49:02] | so you don’t have to see all the awful, horrific things | 省的你看到食物和水耗尽后 |
[49:05] | that are gonna go down here when we run out of food and water. | 这里变成恐怖的人间地狱 |
[49:10] | What I’m saying… | 我想说的是 |
[49:13] | is that I got your back either way. | 不管怎样 我都会帮你 |
[49:16] | You got mine? | 你会帮我吗 |
[49:42] | Gabriel, it’s Eugene Porter. | 加百利 我是尤金·伯特 |
[49:46] | Dr. Eugene Porter here. | 尤金·伯特博士 |
[49:48] | We were, uh…neighbors, traveling companions. | 我们曾是邻居 旅伴 |
[49:53] | We’ve eaten dog together, so… | 我们一起吃过狗肉 所以 |
[49:57] | I imagine that joins us in some manner for life. | 我猜也算是一辈子的交情 |
[50:02] | I’m here to formally welcome you to the Sanctuary. | 我是来正式欢迎你来到救世堂的 |
[50:05] | In our current state of siege, the prickly heat alone | 因为目前被围 热出来的痱子 |
[50:08] | might be enough to turn you off the place, | 可能会导致你对这里留下坏印象 |
[50:10] | so I took it upon myself | 所以我觉得自己有责任 |
[50:13] | to…bring you some welcome-wagon items | 给你带来一些欢迎物品 |
[50:15] | in hopes of providing some relief. | 希望能减轻你的痛苦 |
[50:24] | Gabriel? | 加百利 |
[50:44] | You need to see Dr. Carson 2.0 A.S.A.P. | 你必须立刻看卡森医生2.0 |
[50:47] | I d– I do. | 是的 |
[50:51] | That’s why I’m here. That’s why — | 这就是我在这里的原因 |
[50:53] | It’s the reason we’re here, I think. | 这就是我们在这里的原因 |
[50:55] | I think it’s… | 我觉得… |
[50:57] | Carson…is Maggie’s doctor. | 卡森…是玛姬的医生 |
[51:03] | W-We have to get him out of here. | 我们必须救他出去 |
[51:06] | We have to get him out of here. | 我们必须救他出去 |
[51:09] | We have to get him out of… | 我们必须救他… |