时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | It’s not too late for you. | 现在对你们来说还不算太晚 |
[01:08] | My offer still stands. | 我的提议依然有效 |
[01:11] | You can join us… | 要么加入我们 |
[01:14] | or you can die. | 要么去死 |
[01:34] | Turn. | 转身 |
[02:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:12] | Why the pictures? | 为什么拍照 |
[02:14] | Sculpt you, after. | 之后给你做雕塑 |
[02:18] | After what? | 什么之后 |
[02:20] | After. | 就是之后 |
[03:34] | 我知道的事 我知道我不知道的事 我不知道的事 | |
[04:01] | I’m well-aware you’re the fifth columner. | 我知道你是叛徒 |
[04:04] | Green duffel, red paint, workers’ guns. | 绿包 红漆 工人的枪 |
[04:08] | Doesn’t require Turing-grade decryption | 不需要图灵级别的解密 |
[04:11] | to grok the truth that you’re the traitor | 就能得知这一真相 |
[04:12] | creeping and colluding with AHK. | 你是跟”亚山神”勾结的叛徒 |
[04:15] | It’s an acronym I’ve concocted — | 这是我创的首字母缩写词 |
[04:17] | Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom. | 亚历山大 山顶寨 神之国 |
[04:18] | I considered going with KAH, | 我本来想用”神亚山” |
[04:20] | but it remains a hair too onomatopoeiac. | 但这个词太像象声词了 |
[04:23] | I’ve been charged by no less than Negan himself | 尼根本人亲自安排我 |
[04:25] | with cracking the very calamity | 找到解决灾难的办法 |
[04:27] | you more than likely had a heavy hand in creating. | 而你大有可能是主要诱因 |
[04:33] | So I need you to cease and desist | 所以我需要你立刻停止并终止 |
[04:36] | all betrayals and backstabbery, | 一切背叛和背后捅刀 |
[04:38] | fronting and Judas-ness A.S.A.P. | 打幌子和叛变行为 |
[04:42] | In exchange, I offer to keep what I know | 作为交换 我不会把我知道的信息 |
[04:45] | from Negan and the others. | 告诉尼根和其他人 |
[05:07] | The Saviors are finished. | 救世军完了 |
[05:11] | Negan’s finished. | 尼根完了 |
[05:15] | And this place… | 这地方 |
[05:17] | what it’s been… | 过去的辉煌 |
[05:20] | that’s all over. | 全完了 |
[05:23] | Food and water’s runnin’ low, workers are angry, | 食物和水短缺 工人很愤怒 |
[05:27] | the Saviors, they’re gettin’ scared. | 救世军心慌意乱 |
[05:29] | And this place is gonna fall, | 这地方必将陷落 |
[05:32] | and all you have to do to be on the winning side | 你要想站在获胜的一方 唯一要做的 |
[05:35] | is to stand down. | 就是顺势而为 |
[05:37] | All you have to do is nothing. | 什么都不要做 |
[05:40] | Wait. | 等着 |
[05:42] | Let it play out. | 静观其变 |
[05:44] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[05:51] | You’ve seen what happens here… | 你见过这里发生的事 |
[05:56] | heard the screams… | 听到过尖叫 |
[06:00] | smelled the burning skin. | 闻到过烧伤的皮肤 |
[06:05] | You don’t got blood on your hands yet, | 你现在还没杀人 |
[06:08] | but that’s comin’. | 但那很快了 |
[06:11] | Once you do those things, you become those things, | 一旦你做了那些事 你就成了坏人 |
[06:14] | and there’s no goin’ back. | 再也无法回头了 |
[06:18] | No forgettin’ it. | 再也无法忘记 |
[06:22] | What cranks my shaft is bein’ safe. | 我的目的就是保命 |
[06:26] | And here, me bein’ safe | 而在这里 我安全 |
[06:28] | means a whole lot of other people are safe. | 意味着很多人也安全 |
[06:31] | I think about that a great deal. | 我常想到这点 |
[06:44] | Yes, I’m Negan… | 对 我是尼根 |
[06:49] | and it ain’t perfect, but we are Saviors. | 这并不完美 但我们是救世军 |
[06:56] | We save. | 我们要救人 |
[07:05] | Like I said… | 如我所说 |
[07:09] | your Cloak-and-Dagger’s on the Q.T. | 你的叛变活动未被察觉 |
[07:14] | All I ask is that you do nothin’ that results in harm to anyone inside these walls, | 只要你不做任何伤害墙内人的事 |
[07:18] | and it’ll stay that way. | 我就不会揭发你 |
[07:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得能撑多久 |
[07:58] | A day. | 一天吧 |
[08:00] | Maybe two. | 也许两天 |
[08:16] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[08:18] | I could use a little help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[08:19] | Can you come in? | 进来一下好吗 |
[08:24] | He’s getting worse. | 他情况更糟了 |
[08:29] | It’s an infection. | 是一种感染 |
[08:31] | Maybe more than one. | 也可能是多种 |
[08:34] | It’s attacking his organs. | 在攻击他的脏器 |
[08:35] | It’s only a matter of time until one fails. | 某个脏器衰竭只是时间问题 |
[08:37] | Just wish we had some damn meds. | 真希望我们能有些该死的药 |
[08:39] | I wish he hadn’t | 真希望他没有 |
[08:40] | assisted in the ill-conceived caper to trap us in here. | 参与设计这么拙劣的陷阱把我们困在这 |
[08:44] | I also wish for Razzles, | 我还希望有彩色糖果吃 |
[08:46] | but if wishes were horses and all that… | 但如果愿望都能实现 那可就… |
[08:49] | What, you think this is his fault? | 怎么 你觉得这都是他的错吗 |
[08:51] | It is. | 没错 |
[08:52] | Not the whole of it, | 不是全部 |
[08:53] | but he was a member of the campaign. | 但他是叛军的一员 |
[08:56] | I do get it… | 我能理解他 |
[08:58] | but I shan’t forget it. | 但我不会忘记的 |
[09:01] | Would you sit with him? | 你陪陪他好吗 |
[09:02] | How’s that? | 你干什么 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna head to the marketplace, | 我去市场看看 |
[09:05] | see if they have any herbs down there, | 看能否找到草药 |
[09:07] | try some Eastern medicine on him. | 给他试试草药 |
[09:10] | He shouldn’t be alone. | 他不能没人看护 |
[09:11] | – And he’s your friend. – Traveling Companion. | -而且他是你的朋友 -旅伴而已 |
[09:14] | Okay. Do you want him to die? | 好吧 你希望他死吗 |
[09:17] | No. | 不 |
[09:19] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[09:44] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[09:46] | You look worse than me. | 你脸色比我还差 |
[09:51] | I don’t appreciate that, | 我不这么想 |
[09:52] | because you look like a potato and shit casserole. | 因为你看起来好像土豆烩大便 |
[09:57] | Sit. | 坐 |
[10:43] | Are you gonna help me get Dr. Carson out of here? | 你能帮我把卡森医生救出去吗 |
[10:47] | Given that this building is currently surrounded by a Wilkes-Barre of walkers, | 鉴于这栋建筑目前被行尸团团围住 |
[10:51] | I don’t see an escape attempt | 我认为无法逃离 |
[10:54] | without putting to use the same flawed technique of innards | 除非使用陷你于这种糟糕境地的 |
[10:56] | which landed you in your status-quo piss-poor condition. | 那种漏洞百出的内脏涂身方法 |
[11:00] | What you may have forgotten in your request | 你提出这种要求时可能忘了 |
[11:02] | is that I am a small person | 我只是个小人物 |
[11:04] | who does not stick his neck out for anyone other than himself. | 我不会为任何人冒险 除了我自己 |
[11:07] | I stick firmly within my lane | 我只在自己的车道上行驶 |
[11:09] | without any need for a signal, hand or automatic. | 不需要信号灯 不管是手动还是自动 |
[11:13] | All I want is for you to do the right thing. | 我只希望你能做正确的事 |
[11:17] | And what is said definition on that? | 正确的事该怎么定义 |
[11:20] | Can’t say I ever sussed it out. | 我从来没有搞清楚过 |
[11:22] | Right for some can be downright horrific for others, | 对有些人正确的事 对另一些人可能是噩梦 |
[11:25] | and knowing that has kept me vertical | 就因为熟知这点 |
[11:26] | when so many have gone horizontal. | 所以我还站着 而别人倒下了 |
[11:30] | It requires faith, trusting yourself. | 这需要信念 自我信任 |
[11:37] | Believing that God is inside of you… | 相信上帝就在你心中 |
[11:41] | guiding you… | 指导你 |
[11:43] | and knowing that he has a plan for all of us. | 知道他对我们的命运各有安排 |
[11:47] | Is that so hard? | 那很难吗 |
[11:49] | It’s absurd. | 那很荒谬 |
[11:52] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[11:54] | You’re a man of science… | 你相信科学 |
[11:57] | who not too long ago would’ve found it | 不久之前还不相信 |
[12:02] | impossible to believe that the dead could walk. | 死人可以重新行走于世上 |
[12:09] | So maybe… | 所以也许 |
[12:12] | maybe it’s not impossible to believe | 也有可能相信 |
[12:14] | that you will know what the right thing is | 当那一刻来临时 你会知道 |
[12:18] | when the time comes. | 怎么做才是正确的 |
[12:21] | And then… | 然后 |
[12:25] | you will — you’ll act. | 你会…做的 |
[12:57] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[12:58] | Looked like a truck, | 好像是一辆卡车 |
[12:59] | but I lost visual from the water tower. | 但是开过了水塔看不到了 |
[13:22] | It’s one of ours. | 是我们的人 |
[13:29] | Tanya, hello. | 塔尼娅 你好 |
[13:31] | You said a week. It’s been a week. | 你说一周 已经一周了 |
[13:36] | Our deal? My boombox? | 我们的约定呢 我的音响呢 |
[13:39] | Well, yes, I mean — | 是的 我是说… |
[13:40] | Did you fix it? | 你修好了吗 |
[13:44] | A-are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:47] | Well, it’s not ready. | 还没修好 |
[13:48] | Our neck is in the noose of the deceased, | 我们被行尸掐着喉咙 |
[13:50] | and it is tightening with every ticktock. | 情况越来越恶劣 |
[13:52] | Are you not distressed that we’re trapped? | 你一点都不担心我们被困在这里吗 |
[13:56] | I was already trapped here. | 我以前就被困在这里 |
[13:59] | You’ve got until tomorrow, Eugene, | 明天之前给我 尤金 |
[14:00] | and then we renegotiate. | 然后再议 |
[14:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:06] | Would it be possible to take possession of the second bottle | 虽然没有修好 但是能不能把 |
[14:09] | despe the delivery delinquency? | 第二瓶先预付给我 |
[14:12] | The deal was one bottle up front | 我们说好的是先给你一瓶 |
[14:15] | and one bottle after you fix it. | 修好后再给你一瓶 |
[14:18] | I need it. | 我很需要 |
[14:22] | You making it into jet fuel or something? | 你要用来当燃料之类的吗 |
[14:25] | I’ve taken to throwing 1.5 fluid ounces down my gullet most P.M.S | 晚上我都要喝个1.5盎司左右 |
[14:29] | as a necessary requirement to catching some increasingly elusive Z’s. | 才能够进入越来越不安稳的睡眠 |
[14:36] | Ergo, I need the giggle juice. | 所以我需要这些傻笑饮料 |
[14:51] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[14:53] | I need help sleeping, too. | 我也需要助眠 |
[14:55] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[14:57] | Yes, you do. | 你明白 |
[14:59] | You help them, Eugene. | 你帮助他们 尤金 |
[15:01] | You help him. | 你帮助他 |
[15:03] | I tried to stop this. | 我试图阻止过 |
[15:06] | Me and Frankie, we came to you, | 我和弗兰基来找你 |
[15:09] | and we asked you for your help. | 寻求帮助 |
[15:12] | You could’ve changed this place into something else, | 你本可以让这个地方变得不一样 |
[15:15] | something better. | 变得更好 |
[15:17] | But you took care of you, | 但你只为自己着想 |
[15:20] | and now you’ve got to live with that. | 现在你得承受后果 |
[15:24] | I hope this helps. | 我希望这能帮你 |
[15:27] | But it won’t. | 但其实帮不了 |
[15:32] | Negan wants you. | 尼根要见你 |
[15:39] | Our people are gonna be at the Sanctuary soon, | 我们的人很快就到救世堂 |
[15:41] | asking for their surrender. | 要求他们投降 |
[15:44] | We’re almost there. | 我们快成功了 |
[15:46] | That’s why we do it. | 所以我们才要这么做 |
[15:48] | We make it happen. | 我们要确保成功 |
[15:50] | So we cover you with crossfire from the upper windows, | 我们与上方窗户的人交火来掩护你 |
[15:53] | you crash the truck into the walkers | 你开车穿过尸群 |
[15:55] | and through to the building. | 撞向大楼 |
[15:56] | Yep, crack it open, Savior buffet. | 对 撞个豁口 救世军自助餐 |
[16:00] | You know the workers will make it away, up the stairs? | 你确定工人会逃掉 到楼上去吗 |
[16:03] | They’re on the other side of the building. They should make it. | 他们在大楼的另一边 应该能逃掉 |
[16:05] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:07] | After we do this, | 我们这样做之后 |
[16:08] | their only choice is to give up. | 他们别无选择 只能投降 |
[16:09] | It’s risky. They could see the truck comin’. | 这有风险 他们也许能看到卡车来 |
[16:12] | There weren’t any more weapons | 救世军的仓库里 |
[16:13] | at the Saviors’ warehouse, right? | 已经没有武器了 不是吗 |
[16:15] | No more rockets for the RPGs. | 火箭筒没火箭弹了 |
[16:17] | We work with what we got. | 我们只能利用现有的东西 |
[16:18] | You got me. | 你们还有我 |
[16:22] | Other snipers, too. | 以及其他狙击手 |
[16:25] | Saviors see you comin’, we got you covered, | 如果救世军看到你们来 我们负责掩护 |
[16:27] | whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[16:29] | I want it done. | 我想了结这事 |
[16:31] | I want them done. | 我想了结他们 |
[16:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:35] | So, we doin’ this or what? | 我们到底行不行动 |
[16:37] | W-Why don’t we just wait it out like we planned? | 我们为什么不按原计划 耐心等待呢 |
[16:41] | Michonne’s right. | 米琼恩说得对 |
[16:42] | What you’re talking about is risky. Things could go bad. | 你的提议太冒险了 可能会出岔子 |
[16:44] | The truck with the speakers almost took all those walkers away. | 带音箱的那辆卡车差点引走了尸群 |
[16:48] | It almost did go bad. Something else could. | 差点出了岔子 还可能发生其他意外 |
[16:50] | Even if it don’t, | 就算不出意外 |
[16:51] | we don’t got the Kingdom fighters no more. | 我们也失去神之国的战士了 |
[16:53] | I mean, if the Saviors want to put up a fight, | 如果救世军决心抵抗 |
[16:54] | we don’t got the numbers to make ’em surrender. | 我们也没有足够的人手迫使他们投降 |
[16:57] | That’s why Rick’s talking to the Scavengers. | 所以瑞克去找拾荒者谈判了 |
[16:58] | You got shot. They lied to us. | 你中了枪 他们骗了我们 |
[17:01] | You — You believe ’em now? | 现在你倒相信他们了 |
[17:02] | I believe in Rick Grimes. | 我相信瑞克·格兰姆斯 |
[17:04] | I could’ve done something… | 我本可以做点什么的 |
[17:06] | sooner, to end this. | 更快了结此事 |
[17:09] | I knew about those weapons at Oceanside, and I waited. | 我知道海边旅馆有武器 而我却在等 |
[17:13] | I didn’t do shit about it. | 我什么都没做 |
[17:15] | With or without you, | 不管你参不参与 |
[17:17] | I’m not letting that happen again. | 我都不会让那重演 |
[17:19] | Then it’s without me. | 那我就不参与 |
[17:25] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[17:29] | We got somcars parked near the east-side lookout. | 我们还有些车停在东边哨点附近 |
[17:32] | You can take one and go home. | 你可以开一辆回家 |
[17:39] | You staying? | 你要留下吗 |
[17:41] | You good with all this? | 你也同意这样做吗 |
[17:43] | I helped get this started. | 是我起的头 |
[17:45] | Got to see it through. | 我得确保成功 |
[17:48] | You think it’s easier to come out here and risk | 你觉得在这冒险 |
[17:51] | than to stay back there and wait. | 比回去等机会更容易 |
[17:54] | And I get it — I used to believe that, too. | 我明白 我以前也这么想 |
[17:58] | Thing is sometimes, you just have to wait. | 但事实是 有时你必须等待 |
[18:00] | Sometimes you don’t get to know. | 有时你没办法知道 |
[18:03] | I just wish it didn’t take | 我只希望自己不是在 |
[18:04] | seeing Sasha walk out of that coffin to realize it. | 看着萨沙从棺材里出来后 才明白这一点 |
[18:11] | Come on. | 好了 |
[18:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:40] | If things don’t get fixed soon, | 如果不尽快解决 |
[18:42] | a lot of people are gonna die. | 会死很多人 |
[18:45] | My people. | 我的人 |
[18:47] | Not me, of course. | 当然了 我不会死 |
[18:50] | I’m livin’ no matter what. | 不管发生什么 我都能活下来 |
[18:51] | I am too good at this shit. | 我太擅长做这种事了 |
[18:53] | But others… | 但是其他人 |
[18:55] | I can’t have that. | 我不能眼看着他们死 |
[18:57] | I don’t want to see people get shot up, chewed up, | 我不想看着我的人被打死 被撕碎 |
[19:00] | and chewing up the rest. | 再去咬其他人 |
[19:01] | I don’t want to see you get eaten, Eugene. | 我不想看着你被咬死 尤金 |
[19:09] | This place, | 这个地方 |
[19:10] | it’s about pooling and organizing strength. | 建立于集中和组织力量的基础之上 |
[19:18] | And you… | 而你 |
[19:20] | my friend, are strong. | 我的朋友 非常强大 |
[19:24] | That spongy organ between your eyes and your spectacular mullet | 你的眼睛和长发间的那个海绵体器官 |
[19:30] | is strong, | 非常强大 |
[19:31] | and I just want to make sure that you know… | 我只想让你知道 |
[19:35] | that I know that. | 我知道这一点 |
[19:38] | Consider me made. | 当做我知道吧 |
[19:41] | Our pages are utterly and completely one and the same. | 我们的想法完全一致 |
[20:02] | Eugene… | 尤金 |
[20:04] | I was going for a handshake. | 我是想要握手的 |
[20:11] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[20:18] | Now, I can see where you’d be confused, | 我知道你在困惑什么 |
[20:20] | as I rarely do that shit. | 因为我很少做这种破事 |
[20:22] | A handshake is a sign of mutual respect. | 握手代表着相互尊重 |
[20:27] | Not many people get that from me. | 能得到我尊重的人并不是很多 |
[20:36] | There’s work that needs getting to. | 有些工作需要去做了 |
[22:44] | Hey, cut that engine. | 关掉引擎 |
[22:46] | Any closer, you’ll draw walkers from the yard. | 再靠近的话会引来院子里的行尸 |
[23:02] | Here. | 给 |
[23:07] | You take fire from the windows, we fire back. | 你们吸引火力 我们反击 |
[23:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:17] | There’s a spot for cover by the chutes. | 斜道旁有个掩护点 |
[23:28] | You up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:32] | I came here ’cause I wanted to see things for myself. | 我来这是想亲眼见证一下 |
[23:37] | I wanted to know that things were gonna work. | 我想知道计划管用 |
[23:42] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[23:45] | I don’t get to know that. | 我不能确认这一点 |
[23:47] | None of us do. | 我们都不能 |
[23:50] | What I do know is that things are working now. | 我知道的是计划目前奏效了 |
[23:55] | So maybe… | 所以也许 |
[23:57] | we just need to trust | 我们只能坚信 |
[23:59] | that things are gonna keep working, | 计划会一直奏效 |
[24:00] | because this… | 因为这件事 |
[24:04] | what we’re about to do… | 我们即将要做的事 |
[24:07] | it’s not worth risking us. | 不值得我们冒生命危险 |
[24:12] | It is for me. | 对我来说值得 |
[24:17] | Just is. | 真的值得 |
[24:25] | I hope it works. | 我希望能成功 |
[24:27] | I-I really, really do, but I-I can’t do it. | 我真的希望能成功 但我做不到 |
[24:33] | I just can’t. | 真的做不到 |
[24:43] | Then you shouldn’t. | 那你就不该去做 |
[25:18] | We got Morgan and the snipers. | 我们有摩根和狙击手 |
[25:20] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:25] | We will. | 我们能做到 |
[25:43] | Audio recording for transcription. | 供日后记录用的录音 |
[25:44] | Emergency operations manual, first entry. | 紧急行动手册 第一次分录 |
[25:47] | Countermeasure approach for fence incursion. | 栅栏被围攻时的解决方案 |
[25:51] | High pop of undead, good 40, 50 deep to the former fence. | 行尸爆发 距之前的栅栏40到50英尺 |
[25:58] | Note to accompany schematics for audio glider emergency binder. | 记得以后附上紧急粘合音频滑翔机草图 |
[26:02] | Audio glider activated for sound, | 音频滑翔机已开启声音 |
[26:04] | utilizing music as 96 decibel redirection, | 使用95分贝音乐转移尸群注意力 |
[26:07] | drawing active deceased along with it away from all exits, | 吸引所有活跃行尸远离全部出口 |
[26:11] | allowing immediate free passage for permanent redirection, | 立即创造出逃生通道 以便永久引走尸群 |
[26:15] | if successful. | 如果成功的话 |
[26:18] | Scratch the if — when — when successful. | 划掉前面的”如果” 改为”成功之后” |
[26:21] | Hell, yes. | 没错 |
[26:27] | Don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[26:49] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[26:51] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[26:54] | South lookout — ready for go. | 南边哨点 一切就绪 |
[26:58] | East lookout, ready. | 东边哨点 就绪 |
[27:02] | North lookout, ready. | 北边哨点 就绪 |
[27:05] | West lookout, ready. | 西边哨点 就绪 |
[27:13] | Get up, back away from that thing. | 站起来 远离那东西 |
[27:21] | Back away from it! | 我叫你离远点 |
[27:33] | I’m attempting to save people, Dwight. | 我是想救人 德怀特 |
[27:37] | And killin’ me is killin’ a great many innocents. | 杀了我 就是杀了一群无辜的人 |
[27:43] | When this bird slips its surly bounds, | 等这只小鸟出巢 |
[27:44] | it’s gonna Pied Piper away their cold corpses | 它就能引走那些冰冷的行尸 |
[27:47] | and free this place. | 解放这里 |
[27:49] | And Negan will kill Rick and Daryl and Rosita | 而尼根会杀了瑞克 达里尔和罗西塔 |
[27:53] | and all your old friends. | 还有你的那些老朋友们 |
[27:55] | They’re former traveling companions, nothing more. | 他们只是曾经的旅伴 仅此而已 |
[28:00] | I’m working with them | 我和他们合作 |
[28:01] | to keep them and the people here alive. | 是为了让他们和这里的人活着 |
[28:05] | We can get rid of Negan. | 我们可以杀掉尼根 |
[28:08] | Just Negan. | 只杀尼根 |
[28:10] | And we’re almost there. | 我们马上就要成功了 |
[28:14] | Negan ain’t the dyin’ type, Dwight. | 尼根轻易死不了 德怀特 |
[28:16] | – Oh, but you are, Eugene. – I am. | -但你死定了 尤金 -是的 |
[28:20] | That’s exactly why I’ve not yet stepped back, as it were. | 正因此我才没有退开 |
[28:25] | By my reckoning, I have two selects on facin’ my fate. | 在我看来 我可以选择两种命运 |
[28:29] | One, I abort launch on this glider, | 第一种是中止放飞滑翔机 |
[28:32] | don’t free this place from the stranglehold of cold teeth/tongues, | 让这里继续困在行尸的獠牙利齿之下 |
[28:35] | and Negan will likely execute me | 而尼根很有可能会处死我 |
[28:36] | as what he considers to be a personal favor. | 还认为他是帮了我的忙 |
[28:39] | Or I could go for what’s behind door number two, | 或者 我可以选第二种命运 |
[28:42] | take my chances being shot in the back by a sometime-ally, | 赌一把你这旧时盟友不会在我身后开枪 |
[28:44] | despite any injury I may have caused in the past | 尽管以前我曾伤害过你 |
[28:47] | by delivering a chomp down on your chode. | 冲你裆部狠狠咬了一口 |
[29:20] | Now! | 现在 |
[30:27] | Daryl, you’re clear to the south. | 达里尔 南边安全 |
[30:29] | You and Tara should head home. | 你和塔拉应该回家了 |
[30:55] | Let’s go! Move it! Let go! | 走吧 快走 走吧 |
[31:00] | Fall back! Move! | 撤退 快走 |
[31:02] | Move! | 快撤 |
[31:06] | Fall back! Move! Move! | 撤退 快撤 快撤 |
[31:55] | Move! Move! | 快撤 快撤 |
[32:15] | The answer is no! | 答案是不行 |
[32:16] | I will never, not on your Nelly, be on board with your plan. | 我永远不会 绝不能同意你的方案 |
[32:19] | Your invite is declined. | 你的邀约已被拒绝 |
[32:21] | I will not end up like Sasha or you. | 我不会沦落到萨沙或你的下场 |
[32:23] | You both made your choices, | 你们都做出了选择 |
[32:24] | what I imagine most will calculate as the right thing, | 选了多数人会觉得正确的选择 |
[32:27] | rolled your D20s and came up dead | 掷着二十面骰子把自己玩死 |
[32:29] | and seemingly soon to be. | 眼看着死期将至 |
[32:30] | I cannot do the same. | 恕我不能盲从 |
[32:31] | Now, judge me if you choose, but I’m seeing 20 for 20, | 你可以随便批判我 但我看得清清楚楚 |
[32:34] | I’m feeling 10 for 10, I’m receiving 5 by 5 | 心里安安稳稳 听得明明白白 |
[32:36] | that staying safe means staying alive, | 不冒风险就是保全性命 |
[32:38] | and I’m A-okay with doing whatever it takes to lock that down. | 只要能确保活着 我做什么都行 |
[32:41] | So I will obey Negan. | 所以我会听从尼根 |
[32:43] | I will not cover for anyone’s U-turn on loyalties, | 我不会掩护任何人的叛变 |
[32:45] | and I will damn well make sure | 我还会确保 |
[32:46] | that Dr. Carson stays cozy, comfy right here | 卡森医生舒舒服服地待在这 |
[32:49] | in case I ever require his healing expertise! | 以备我对他医术的不时之需 |
[32:53] | And I won’t feel bad about it. | 我不会感到自责 |
[32:55] | Because I will survive. | 因为我会活下去 |
[32:58] | It’s in my biological imperative. | 这是我血液里的印记 |
[33:01] | It’s all I know how to do. | 是我唯一知道的事情 |
[33:10] | It’ll take an ass-load of ammo. | 那得用很多弹药 |
[33:14] | It will. | 是的 |
[33:16] | Even with shot discipline and P and Q minding. | 即使枪法精湛小心克制 |
[33:20] | Can my bullet maker fill my guns back up? | 我的造弹专家能把枪装满吗 |
[33:27] | If you give my machines to me or me to my machines… | 如果你把机器给我 让我操作机器 |
[33:32] | that is an affirmative. | 答案是肯定的 |
[33:38] | You do realize the storm of shit I’m gonna dump on Rick | 你知道等我解决完瑞克给我添的麻烦 |
[33:42] | as soon as I am clear of the shit storm he dumped on me. | 我就会给瑞克添大麻烦吧 |
[33:48] | I do, indeed. | 我知道 |
[33:49] | Goddamn, Eugene. | 我的天 尤金 |
[33:53] | How does it feel to be the second-most important person here? | 你作为除了我以外最重要的人 有何感想 |
[33:55] | How does it feel to save these good people? | 拯救这些好人的感觉如何 |
[34:01] | It feels great. | 感觉很好 |
[34:04] | Got something else of urgency for you. | 还有个要紧事 |
[34:07] | another item solved. | 我也帮你解决了 |
[34:09] | More than a way out | 除了能冲出尸群 |
[34:10] | and a promise of bullets on the way? | 装满子弹 还有别的惊喜吗 |
[34:14] | Jesus, Eugene, | 天啊 尤金 |
[34:16] | you are magnificent. | 你太棒了 |
[34:20] | I am. | 是的 |
[34:24] | So, what is it? | 是什么事 |
[34:27] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[34:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:34] | We have the stairs. | 我们守住了楼梯 |
[34:36] | But the dead ones have the lower level — | 但行尸占据了楼下 |
[34:37] | the whole thing. | 全被占了 |
[34:39] | Not much longer. | 不会太久的 |
[34:40] | See, Eugene has solved us a way out of this mess. | 尤金想出了让我们摆脱困境的方法 |
[34:44] | And…he actually says he has a topper. | 而且 他说他还有更好的消息 |
[34:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:58] | I think I could fix the intercom system. | 我能修好内部对讲系统 |
[35:01] | Which, uh… | 那能… |
[35:04] | would absolutely change the face of communications here. | 完全改变这里的通讯现状 |
[35:09] | That’s it? | 就这 |
[35:11] | Sorry. That kind of thing, uh… | 抱歉 这种事 |
[35:15] | well, cranks my shaft. | 令我兴奋 |
[35:19] | I’ll leave you to the last action item. | 我不打扰你们办事了 |
[37:49] | Time for after. | 该之后了 |
[38:10] | Subdue! | 别抗拒 |
[38:50] | I’m walking out now, | 我现在要走出去 |
[38:52] | and me walking out means all of you die. | 我走出去意味着你们都得死 |
[38:56] | My people — there’s a lot of them — | 我的人 他们数量很多 |
[38:59] | won’t attack today, but we will attack. | 今天不会进攻 但我们会进攻的 |
[39:07] | You can play your games, draw your pictures, | 你们可以玩游戏 画画 |
[39:12] | sculpt whatever shit you want, but I am leaving! | 做他妈的雕塑 但我要走了 |
[39:18] | After that… | 在那之后 |
[39:21] | maybe you should just run. | 也许你们应该逃走 |
[39:43] | We done? | 玩够了吗 |
[39:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:02] | Join you. | 加入你 |
[40:04] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[40:08] | The Sanctuary is surrounded. | 救世堂被包围了 |
[40:10] | Walkers. | 行尸 |
[40:12] | 20 deep around the compound. | 基地被围得水泄不通 |
[40:14] | You’ll come with me there… | 你和我去那里 |
[40:17] | we’ll wait till the others meet us. | 等其他人和我们碰头 |
[40:18] | When they do, we’ll ask the lieutenants to surrender. | 见面后 我们要求副手们投降 |
[40:22] | All of us, together. | 我们一起要求 |
[40:26] | Then I kill Negan, me alone. | 然后我杀了尼根 独自杀 |
[40:34] | We have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[40:36] | After, Saviors’ things our things. | 事成后 救世军的东西归我们 |
[40:41] | Yes and yes. | 你同意我就同意 |
[40:44] | It’ll be all of ours. | 东西属于我们所有人 |
[40:45] | You’ll get a fourth. | 你能拿到四分之一 |
[40:46] | – Half. – A fourth. | -一半 -四分之一 |
[40:51] | Fourth, and I sculpt you after. | 四分之一 让我给你做个雕塑 |
[40:54] | Stand for me, those off. | 为我站着 脱掉裤子 |
[40:58] | These off, no sculpting. | 解开绳子 不准做雕塑 |
[41:02] | My boots and my clothes now. | 立刻把鞋和衣服还我 |
[41:07] | Fourth. | 四分之一 |
[41:11] | Fourth. | 四分之一 |
[42:16] | Snipers, report in. | 狙击手 上报 |
[42:25] | This is Rick Grimes. | 我是瑞克·格兰姆斯 |
[42:27] | Does anybody copy? | 有人收到吗 |