时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Open. | 快开啊 |
[00:49] | No! | 不 |
[01:41] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[01:49] | Hurry, Mama! | 快点 妈妈 |
[01:54] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[01:57] | Mama, hurry! | 妈妈 快点 |
[02:00] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[02:15] | I’m so sorry, Mama. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[02:19] | You almost got us killed again. | 你差点又害死我们 |
[02:24] | Mama, there’s a man. | 妈妈 那边有个人 |
[03:32] | It is time that the pack returns. | 族人该回去了 |
[03:37] | There is more gathering to be done, | 我们还需要聚集和寻找 |
[03:39] | Guardians to be found. | 更多的守护者 |
[03:42] | We are far from the enemy. | 我们现在远离了敌人 |
[03:46] | Their fear will subside. | 他们的恐惧会慢慢平息 |
[03:48] | They will fear us no matter where we are. | 不管我们去哪里 他们都会惧怕我们 |
[03:52] | They will fear us because of what we did. | 他们因我们做的事而惧怕我们 |
[03:56] | Do you doubt me? Our mission? | 你在怀疑我 我们的任务吗 |
[04:00] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[04:05] | Take the sisters when you depart. | 你离开时带上那对姐妹 |
[04:09] | They have a real gift, a scent for the dead. | 她们很有天赋 对行尸有敏锐的嗅觉 |
[04:24] | We don’t mean harm. | 我们没有恶意 |
[04:31] | Can you talk? | 你会说话吗 |
[04:46] | Mama, I don’t like this. Please… | 妈妈 我不喜欢这样 求… |
[04:49] | Go on and try to kill us. | 来啊 杀了我们 |
[04:53] | But know two things… | 但你要知道两件事 |
[04:55] | One, I do not die easily, | 第一 我不会乖乖赴死 |
[04:58] | and, two, you must also kill my daughter | 第二 你也必须把我女儿杀了 |
[05:01] | because I will not leave this Earth without her. | 因为我绝不会抛下她一个人 |
[05:12] | One night. | 就一晚 |
[05:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:18] | Do not leave this hallway. | 不准离开走廊 |
[05:24] | Do you think I could wash up? | 我能梳洗一下吗 |
[05:27] | Sorry, Mama, but the smell… | 对不起 妈妈 但是这味… |
[05:29] | Is there water? | 有水吗 |
[05:40] | Is he a monster? | 他是怪物吗 |
[05:45] | We’re all monsters now. | 我们现在都是怪物 |
[05:52] | Be on alert. | 保持警惕 |
[05:55] | Buildings could be full. | 楼里可能都是行尸 |
[05:58] | Gather all of them? | 把它们全聚集起来吗 |
[05:59] | Every last one we can find. | 能找到的一个别留 |
[06:14] | Split up. We track better apart. | 分头走 我们分开效果更好 |
[06:20] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:03] | He’s watching you. | 他在看你 |
[07:06] | The sun feels… different today. | 今天的太阳…感觉不一样 |
[07:11] | Can you feel that, sister? | 你能感觉到吗 姐姐 |
[07:14] | Like it’s burning right into our skin. | 感觉就像烧穿了我们的皮肤 |
[07:17] | Stop it. Your head’s in the clouds again. | 停下 你又开始神游了 |
[07:22] | He’ll see that you’re not committed to the cause… | 他会发现你不忠于事业… |
[07:24] | to her. | 不忠于她 |
[07:30] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[07:37] | I should’ve left you behind when I had the chance. | 我当初有机会时就该丢下你 |
[07:47] | I hear them. | 我听到它们了 |
[07:49] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[09:01] | Were you singing? | 你刚刚是在唱歌吗 |
[09:05] | Wouldn’t call it that. | 那不算唱歌 |
[09:07] | Don’t do it again. | 别再这么做 |
[09:18] | You have a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[09:21] | The dead don’t have names. | 行尸没有名字 |
[09:24] | And we shouldn’t, either. | 我们也不该有 |
[09:26] | Without names or a past, | 没有名字或过去 |
[09:29] | those of us strong enough to still be alive out here | 像我们这些足够坚强 得以幸存的人 |
[09:32] | can know each other on a primal level. | 就能保持最原始的关系 |
[09:42] | They fear nothing. | 它们什么都不怕 |
[09:45] | They want only to feed. | 它们只想进食 |
[09:48] | They are free. | 它们是自由的 |
[09:56] | How’d you end up in here? | 你怎么会躲在这里 |
[09:59] | Got into a tussle with the dead, | 几个月前遭遇了行尸 |
[10:03] | ran me out of my camp a few months ago. | 我从营地逃到了这个地方 |
[10:06] | Is that why you wear that? | 所以你戴着那东西吗 |
[10:11] | Mama, come back! | 妈妈 回来 |
[10:17] | I like it… | 我喜欢 |
[10:21] | …the sound of the dead. | 行尸的声音 |
[10:25] | It’s the only song I never want to end. | 那是我唯一愿意一直听下去的歌 |
[11:56] | Sister, focus. | 妹妹 集中注意力 |
[12:30] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[12:36] | You will pay. | 你会付出代价的 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:53] | I don’t feel… | 我感觉不… |
[12:56] | he’s better there. | 他在那里更好 |
[12:59] | I love him, and he’s gone. | 我爱他 他没了 |
[13:09] | He’s with them in a better place! | 他跟他们在更好的地方 |
[13:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[13:44] | She is an uncommitted now. | 她现在是个不忠者 |
[13:48] | Her actions threatened the entire pack. | 她的行为威胁到了所有人 |
[13:55] | Leaving her child broke her. | 离开她的孩子让她崩溃了 |
[13:57] | You will never understand how it feels to abandon your child. | 你永远也无法理解抛弃孩子的感受 |
[14:03] | You still think of Lydia. | 你还在想莉迪亚 |
[14:05] | She was dead to me long before I ended her. | 我干掉她很久之前 她对我来说就已经死了 |
[14:16] | Bring her to me in the deeper place. | 把她带去更深的地方见我 |
[14:20] | I’ll be waiting. | 我会等着 |
[14:29] | You’re gonna sleep in here. | 你睡在这里 |
[14:31] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[14:34] | It’ll be quiet. | 这里很安静 |
[14:36] | Why are there big pillows all over the walls? | 为什么墙上到处都是大枕头 |
[14:41] | So the people put in here wouldn’t hurt themselves. | 这样这里的人就不会伤害自己 |
[14:45] | People like that man out there? | 像是外面那个男人吗 |
[14:50] | These walls could never control someone like that. | 这些墙永远无法控制那样的人 |
[14:56] | You like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[14:59] | Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[15:07] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[15:12] | You’ve never slept without her… | 你从来没有不带着它睡过 |
[15:13] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[15:15] | I’m not a baby anymore. | 我不再是孩子了 |
[15:18] | I don’t want that stupid bunny. | 我不想要那只蠢兔子 |
[15:20] | I don’t want to be scared. | 我不想被吓到 |
[15:23] | I want to be more like you, Mama. | 我想更像你 妈妈 |
[15:30] | I’ve waited so long to hear that. | 我等了好久 才听到这句话 |
[15:38] | And I hope that you will… | 我希望你会更像我 |
[15:42] | because if you can’t, | 因为如果你做不到 |
[15:44] | I’ll have no choice but to leave you behind. | 我别无选择 只能丢下你 |
[15:48] | Please, Mama, don’t ever leave me. | 拜托 妈妈 永远别丢下我 |
[15:50] | I promise I’ll do better out there. I will. | 我保证我会在外面表现更好 我会的 |
[15:53] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[15:57] | I love you, Mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[16:01] | Stop calling me that. | 别那样叫我 |
[16:34] | Alpha, I’m sorry. | 阿尔法 对不起 |
[16:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:43] | I won’t talk about him again. | 我不会再说到他了 |
[16:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:48] | Remove your mask. | 摘下你的面具 |
[17:09] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Alpha showed you her grace? | 阿尔法放过了你吗 |
[19:04] | I’ll never stray again, sister. | 我再也不会迷失了 姐姐 |
[19:09] | We keep thinking about that place, too. | 我们也一直在想那个地方 |
[19:12] | It looked so safe. There was livestock. | 看起来很安全 有牲畜 |
[19:15] | We can all go back. We can get… | 我们可以都回去 我们可以… |
[19:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:34] | Do not question me. | 别质疑我 |
[19:37] | But if she strays again, | 但如果她再迷失 |
[19:38] | I will skin her alive for all to see. | 我会活剥了她的皮 让大家看看 |
[19:40] | She unsettles the pack. | 她让族人不安 |
[19:42] | Then we keep a close eye, | 那我们就盯紧她 |
[19:44] | make sure her moment of weakness doesn’t infect the others. | 确保她的软弱时刻不会影响到其他人 |
[19:46] | The others have already spoken of the enemy, the life they saw. | 其他人已经开始说起了敌人 他们看到的生活 |
[19:51] | It is not a life. It is a fantasy. | 那不是生活 而是幻想 |
[19:53] | And the pack must learn that again. | 族人必须再次了解这一点 |
[19:57] | They must see it up close. | 他们必须近距离看到 |
[20:00] | – They will. – When? | -他们会的 -什么时候 |
[20:01] | Soon. | 最近 |
[20:09] | Are you content? | 你满意了吗 |
[20:15] | I have seen you wander away from the camp alone at night. | 我见过你在夜间独自离开营地 |
[20:24] | I am right here… | 我就在这里 |
[20:27] | as I’ve always been. | 一如既往 |
[21:54] | I like killing with you. | 我喜欢跟你杀行尸 |
[22:15] | Oh, you’re different. | 你不一样 |
[22:18] | People who knew me before all this | 灾变之前认识我的人 |
[22:20] | would probably say the same thing. | 也许也会这样说 |
[22:25] | Never trusted those people, anyway. | 反正我也从来都不信任那些人 |
[22:28] | I don’t hardly trust anyone. | 我几乎不信任何人 |
[22:30] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[22:44] | Well done, Big Man. | 做得好 大块头 |
[22:48] | – “Big Man”? – Okay. | -大块头 -好吧 |
[22:52] | “Mr. B.” | B先生 |
[22:54] | I thought we didn’t have names. | 不是说我们没名字吗 |
[22:57] | It’s not a name. It’s a letter. | 这不是名字 而是字母 |
[23:02] | So, if I’m “B,” what does that make you? | 如果我是B 那你是什么 |
[23:05] | A “A.” | |
[23:16] | So, you can move with them when you’re covered? | 你戴皮时就能混入它们之中吗 |
[23:20] | It’s not just about moving with them. | 不仅是为了混入其中 |
[23:24] | You got to become them, feel what they feel. | 你得成为它们 对它们感同身受 |
[23:28] | And what do they feel? | 那是什么感受 |
[23:30] | Nothing. | 毫无感情 |
[23:32] | There are only two kinds of people left in this world… | 这个世界上仅剩下两种人 |
[23:36] | the ones brave enough to walk with the dead | 有勇气与行尸同行的人 |
[23:39] | and everybody else. | 和其他人 |
[23:42] | So, tell me, B, | 告诉我 B |
[23:45] | which one are you? | 你是哪种人 |
[24:00] | Leave. | 离开 |
[24:03] | At sunrise. | 在日出时 |
[24:05] | Don’t come back. | 别回来 |
[24:35] | What was it like, to be alone with her? | 和她独处是什么感觉 |
[24:44] | Just as you’d imagine. | 和想象中一样 |
[24:48] | She’s powerful, so calm. | 她很强大 很平静 |
[24:54] | My head finally feels right again. | 我的头脑终于再次正常了 |
[25:00] | So, you are no longer thinking of him? | 你不再想他了吗 |
[25:03] | I’m glad I made that sacrifice. | 我很高兴我做出了那个牺牲 |
[25:05] | As Alpha sacrificed her daughter. | 就像阿尔法牺牲了她的女儿 |
[25:11] | She said when she watched her die, | 她说当她看着女儿死去时 |
[25:13] | she didn’t shed one tear. | 她没掉一滴眼泪 |
[25:19] | She is Alpha. | 她是阿尔法 |
[25:23] | She doesn’t cry. | 她不会哭 |
[25:27] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[25:31] | for risking what we have here. | 拿我们在这里的一切冒险 |
[25:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:40] | Don’t do it again… | 别再这样做了 |
[25:42] | ever. | 永远别 |
[25:49] | Did you mean what you said before, | 你之前的话是真心的吗 |
[25:53] | you wish you’d left me behind? | 你希望之前丢下了我 |
[26:03] | Go to sleep, sis. | 睡吧 妹妹 |
[27:09] | Pull them back. | 引回它们 |
[27:11] | Steady. Do not break. | 稳住 别乱 |
[27:21] | There’s too many. | 太多了 |
[27:23] | Stay the course. | 坚持住 |
[27:25] | I want them. | 我需要它们 |
[27:47] | Bring him. | 带上他 |
[27:48] | You brought a baby out here? | 你们还带婴儿出来吗 |
[28:01] | No! | 不 |
[29:17] | Do you regret what you did? | 你对自己做的事后悔吗 |
[29:26] | She was an uncommitted. | 她是个不忠者 |
[29:30] | She no longer belonged with us. | 她不再属于我们 |
[29:34] | I had to protect the Alpha. | 我必须保护阿尔法 |
[29:39] | And you did. | 你确实保护了 |
[29:42] | It was your destiny. | 这是你的命运 |
[29:45] | As the lion who smothers her wailing cub, | 就像闷死哭闹幼崽的狮子 |
[29:49] | we’re strongest when we kill our own blood. | 只有在大义灭亲时 我们才是最强大的 |
[29:53] | It is the purest, most honest way | 这是让混乱回归秩序的 |
[29:55] | to bring order to chaos. | 最纯粹的 最诚恳的方法 |
[29:59] | Your purity will never be forgotten. | 你的纯粹永远不会被遗忘 |
[30:04] | Yes, Alpha. | 好的 阿尔法 |
[30:12] | I see greatness in you. | 我看到了你的巨大潜力 |
[30:20] | There’s a tear. | 有破损 |
[30:23] | Should I repair it? | 我该修补一下吗 |
[30:27] | Leave us. | 离开我们 |
[30:47] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[30:51] | I never felt more calm. | 我从未感到如此平静 |
[30:54] | Calm? | 平静 |
[30:58] | We lost three of our own, and many more of the dead, | 我们失去了三个族人 以及很多行尸 |
[31:02] | and you are calm? | 而你却平静吗 |
[31:06] | It was mayhem. | 那就是一团乱 |
[31:13] | There is clarity amid the chaos. | 混乱之中亦有清流 |
[31:19] | She fears nothing. | 她无所畏惧 |
[32:08] | We’re all monsters now. | 我们现在都是怪物 |
[32:12] | We’re all monsters now. | 我们现在都是怪物 |
[32:17] | We’re all… monsters now. | 我们现在都是怪物 |
[32:22] | We’re all… monsters now. | 我们现在都是怪物 |
[32:25] | For your bravery and sacrifice | 为了奖励你的勇敢和牺牲 |
[32:29] | and for putting the needs of the pack above your own, | 以及先族人而后己 |
[32:34] | I anoint you Gamma. | 我封你为伽玛 |
[32:46] | To Gamma. | 敬伽玛 |
[32:48] | To Gamma. To Gamma. | 敬伽玛 敬伽玛 |
[32:50] | To Gamma. To Gamma. | 敬伽玛 敬伽玛 |
[32:52] | To Gamma. To Gamma. | 敬伽玛 敬伽玛 |
[32:54] | To Gamma. To Gamma. | 敬伽玛 敬伽玛 |
[32:58] | To Gamma. To Gamma. To Gamma. | 敬伽玛 敬伽玛 敬伽玛 |
[33:18] | You’ve been gone for hours. | 你离开了几个小时 |
[33:23] | Are you angry with me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[33:25] | I feel nothing for you. | 我对你毫无感情 |
[33:31] | I am also empty, as Alpha wants. | 我也没感情 如阿尔法所愿 |
[33:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:38] | I saw her moving toward the old camp a while ago. | 我不久前见她去了旧营地 |
[33:54] | We’re all monsters now. | 我们现在都是怪物 |
[33:58] | We’re all… monsters… now. | 我们现在都是怪物 |
[34:07] | We’re all monsters now. | 我们现在都是怪物 |
[35:19] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[35:25] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[35:32] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[36:16] | Have you lost your way? | 你迷路[迷失]了吗 |
[36:18] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[36:21] | I told you never to come over here. | 我告诉过你永远别来这里 |
[36:26] | I-I need to find my daughter. | 我要找到我女儿 |
[36:31] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[36:34] | You kept that? | 你一直留着那个吗 |
[36:38] | This is for Lydia. | 这都是为了莉迪亚 |
[36:44] | You said she was dead, | 你说过她死了 |
[36:47] | that you killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[36:51] | You want her back. | 你想要她回来 |
[36:56] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这里 |
[36:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:00] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[37:04] | She is never coming back, | 她永远不会回来了 |
[37:07] | no matter how much you wish for it | 不管你多么希望她回来 |
[37:10] | or how hard you try to replace her with someone else. | 不管你多么努力地用别人取代她 |
[37:15] | She is gone, Alpha! | 她没了 阿尔法 |
[37:26] | No! | 不 |
[37:27] | She’s my daughter. She’s my baby. | 她是我女儿 她是我的宝贝 |
[37:34] | I could not kill her. | 我杀不了她 |
[37:59] | They can’t know. | 他们不能知道 |
[38:02] | They cannot know Lydia’s alive. | 他们不能知道莉迪亚还活着 |
[38:05] | They cannot know. | 他们不能知道 |
[38:09] | They won’t. | 他们不会知道的 |
[38:12] | Lydia is dead. | 莉迪亚确实死了 |
[38:13] | Lydia is dead to me. | 对我来说 莉迪亚死了 |
[38:16] | She was dead the moment she was born… | 对我来说 她出生的那一刻就死了 |
[38:20] | ’cause she was not like me. | 因为她不像我 |
[38:24] | Because she was not like me. | 因为她不像我 |
[38:31] | She was not like me. | 她不像我 |
[38:32] | She was not like me! | 她不像我 |
[38:34] | She was not… like… me! | 她不像我 |
[38:37] | She was not like me! | 她不像我 |
[38:40] | She was not like me!! | 她不像我 |
[38:55] | I know you better than you know yourself. | 我比你更了解你 |
[38:58] | You’ve got demons, yeah, just like me. | 你有心魔 就像我一样 |
[39:00] | But you are not broken! | 但你没有崩溃 |
[39:02] | You were made for this. | 你是为末日而生的 |
[39:05] | No! Stop! She’s trying to save you! | 不 住手 她在试图救你 |
[39:19] | My baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:23] | – Mama, I was strong. – You were, baby. | -妈妈 我很坚强 -是的 宝贝 |
[39:26] | And I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[39:29] | But don’t you dare, dare ever leave me again! | 但你不准再离开我了 |
[39:32] | You hear me?! | 听到了吗 |
[39:48] | The world, it went dark | 世界变得黯淡 |
[39:51] | so that we could see a new path. | 是为了让我们看到新的道路 |
[39:55] | So come. | 来吧 |
[39:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:00] | Walk with me in the darkness. | 与我在黑暗中同行 |
[40:03] | Walk with me, | 与我同行 |
[40:05] | and you will never be alone again. | 你将永远不再孤单 |
[40:08] | My “B.” | 我的B |
[40:10] | I am the end of the world. | 我是世界末日 |
[40:14] | I am the end of the world. | 我是世界末日 |
[40:18] | I am the end of the world. | 我是世界末日 |
[40:22] | We are the end of the world. | 我们是世界末日 |
[40:25] | We are the end of the world. | 我们是世界末日 |
[40:46] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[40:48] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能留下他 |
[40:55] | You won’t have to. | 你不必留下他 |
[41:37] | I saw smoke by the border. | 我在边界看到了烟 |
[41:44] | The enemy may have crossed. | 敌人也许越界了 |
[41:49] | We must teach them a lesson. | 我们必须给他们个教训 |
[41:53] | And the pack will watch. | 族人会看着的 |
[41:56] | We’re going back. | 我们要回去了 |
[42:17] | We walk in darkness. | 我们在黑暗中行走 |
[42:20] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[42:22] | We bathe in blood. | 我们在血浆中沐浴 |
[42:25] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[42:27] | We love nothing. | 我们什么都不爱 |
[42:29] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[42:32] | We fear nothing. | 我们什么都不怕 |
[42:34] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[42:36] | We need no words. | 我们不需言语 |
[42:39] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[42:41] | We embrace all death. | 我们拥抱死亡 |
[42:43] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[42:49] | This is the end of the world. | 这是世界末日 |
[42:57] | Now is the end of the world. | 现在是世界末日 |
[43:05] | We are the end of the world. | 我们是世界末日 |