时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 早上6点 1小时 | |
[01:36] | They keep coming from the direction of the border. | 它们一直从边界的方向过来 |
[01:38] | Just a constant wave after wave. | 一波接一波 |
[01:42] | This is her. | 是她干的 |
[01:43] | You know your training. Lock it down. | 你们受过训练的 锁上门 |
[02:05] | There’s more coming! | 更多行尸来了 |
[02:11] | There’s more coming in! | 更多行尸来了 |
[02:44] | It’s not smart to go to sleep unless it’s safe. | 还没安全时就睡觉是不明智的 |
[02:47] | No. | 对 |
[02:49] | It’s not. | 的确不明智 |
[02:56] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[02:57] | “Well” What? | 什么怎么样 |
[02:59] | Is it safe? | 安全了吗 |
[03:01] | Michonne, do you copy? | 米琼恩 你收到吗 |
[04:28] | How long till the next wave hits? | 离下一波还有多久 |
[04:31] | One hour from the north, two from the south. | 北边的一小时 南边的两小时 |
[04:33] | Northern wave’s thicker than fleas on a farm dog, | 北边那波比农场狗身上的跳蚤还多 |
[04:36] | but the southern’s more dispersed. | 南边那波相对分散 |
[04:38] | By my estimation, | 据我估计 |
[04:39] | we’ll be fighting into the night again. | 我们又要战斗到深夜了 |
[04:41] | Yeah, can’t push ’em too much further. | 不能再逼他们了 |
[04:43] | I have eyes. | 我长眼睛了 |
[04:46] | Sorry. I’m just tired. | 抱歉 我只是累了 |
[04:48] | We all are. | 我们都累 |
[04:59] | Hey, heads up. | 注意 |
[05:16] | The north border. Now. | 北边界 现在就去 |
[05:18] | – Call off your walkers. – Not us. | -叫停你的行尸 -不是我们 |
[05:21] | Yeah, right. | 我信了 |
[05:22] | Not. | 不是 |
[05:24] | Us. | 我们 |
[05:27] | Go to the border, lay down your weapons, | 去边界 放下武器 |
[05:29] | and wait. | 然后等待 |
[05:30] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[05:32] | Her. | 她 |
[05:44] | All right! | 好了 |
[05:48] | Is this your mother? | 这是你妈妈干的吗 |
[05:51] | No. | 不是 |
[05:53] | I don’t think it is. | 我觉得不是 |
[05:54] | Why’s she want to talk with us? | 她为什么想和我们谈 |
[05:56] | You crossed into her land. | 你们进入了她的领地 |
[05:59] | Again. You have to answer for that. | 再一次 你们得付出代价 |
[06:00] | We don’t have to do anything. | 我们什么也不用做 |
[06:03] | We could just not go. | 我们可以直接不去 |
[06:04] | – That’s a bad idea. – We’re already under attack. | -那是个坏主意 -我们已经被袭击了 |
[06:07] | Yeah! Yeah! | 是啊 |
[06:08] | It isn’t her. | 那不是她干的 |
[06:11] | If she wanted you dead, she’d send the horde. | 如果她想让你们死 就会把尸群送来 |
[06:13] | All of it, not just a few waves at a time. | 全部尸群 而不是一次来几波 |
[06:15] | Maybe she’s trying to wear us down first. | 也许她想先吧我们拖垮 |
[06:17] | Or, as I relayed to you all | 或者就像我在会议一开始 |
[06:18] | at the beginning of this meeting, | 告诉你们的那样 |
[06:20] | there’s plausible reason to believe that the satellite and fire… | 有合理的理由相信卫星和火灾… |
[06:22] | I don’t want to hear about the damn satellite anymore, Eugene! | 我不想再听到该死的卫星了 尤金 |
[06:27] | My friends died trying to save yours | 我的朋友们为了救你的朋友们而死 |
[06:29] | and ended up with their heads on spikes. | 最后他们的头都被钉在了柱子上 |
[06:33] | The Highwaymen want justice! | 公路帮想伸张正义 |
[06:34] | Yeah! Yeah! | 是的 |
[06:36] | So all I want to hear from you | 所以我想从你们那听到的话就是 |
[06:38] | is that you’re gonna take a dozen of us | 你们会带上我们的人 |
[06:39] | to meet these freaks at the border | 跟那些疯子在边界见面 |
[06:41] | and that we’re gonna take that lead bitch’s head off! | 我们要把领头贱人的头砍了 |
[06:44] | We cut it off! | 砍了 |
[06:45] | And then we’ll put their heads on spikes! | 然后把他们的头钉在柱子上 |
[06:50] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:51] | Yeah. Yeah, I just need to get some air. | 是的 我只是需要透透气 |
[07:03] | How many walkers did you see in Alpha’s horde? | 你看见阿尔法的尸群有多少行尸 |
[07:07] | Tens of thousands. | 成千上万 |
[07:09] | Ah. So… | 那么 |
[07:12] | What’s your plan for taking them out? | 你打算怎么干掉它们 |
[07:18] | Oh, that wasn’t rhetorical. | 这不是反问句 |
[07:20] | I don’t have one. | 我没计划 |
[07:22] | Ah. | 哦 |
[07:24] | Does anybody else? | 其他人有吗 |
[07:28] | If she sends that horde, that’s it! | 如果她派来那个尸群 我们就完蛋了 |
[07:32] | Right now, all she wants to do is talk. | 现在她只想谈谈 |
[07:35] | And we are going to listen. | 我们得听着 |
[07:37] | Now, while we are doing that, everyone here needs to focus | 同时 这里的人得注意 |
[07:41] | on what’s coming in from the north and the south. | 北边和南边的情况 |
[07:48] | We’re tired. | 我们很累 |
[07:50] | We are on edge. | 我们很紧张 |
[07:52] | And it is going to get worse before it gets better. | 情况还会继续恶化 然后才会好转 |
[07:56] | But we aren’t gonna get through it at all | 但如果我们不团结一致 |
[07:59] | if we do not act as one. | 我们压根熬不过去 |
[08:04] | Three objectives means three groups. | 三个目标意味着三组人 |
[08:06] | Gabriel will take point | 加百利将负责 |
[08:07] | in guarding the gate from the northern wave… | 守卫大门 抵御北边的行尸 |
[08:11] | while Aaron will take some troops | 亚伦带一些人 |
[08:12] | and handle the southern wave, | 应付南边的行尸 |
[08:13] | breaking it up before it hits the wall. | 在它们到墙边前干掉它们 |
[08:17] | That leaves us, and the border. | 就剩我们去边界了 |
[08:20] | – Unarmed. – You’re really going in there unarmed? | -不带武器 -你真的要不带武器过去吗 |
[08:23] | We got no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[08:39] | – We’re good. – You’re low on soldiers already. | -不用了 -你已经缺人了 |
[08:42] | The ones you have are fighting fatigue. | 而且现有的人都打累了 |
[08:44] | Negan has only been on cleanup duty. | 尼根只负责了清理 |
[08:45] | I said we’re good. | 我说了不用了 |
[08:46] | Hey, uh, Gabe. | 小加 |
[08:49] | Can I… | 我能不能 |
[08:53] | Look, man, if it’s all the same to you, | 如果你没意见 |
[08:54] | I’d rather just stay here | 我宁愿待在这里 |
[08:55] | and pick tomatoes and bury corpses. | 挖西红柿 埋尸体 |
[08:58] | He needs you out there. | 他需要你出去 |
[08:59] | Yeah, I need me in here, | 我需要我在这里 |
[09:00] | especially on a day like today. | 特别是像今天的日子 |
[09:02] | I mean, look around… everybody’s amped to 11, | 环顾四周吧 大家都神经紧绷 |
[09:04] | pissed at the skins, stirring shit up with each other. | 对戴皮人愤怒 互相找茬 |
[09:07] | I told you, I don’t want | 我跟你说过 我不希望 |
[09:08] | any of those hateful vibes taken out on me. | 那些仇恨的情绪发泄到我身上 |
[09:10] | It’s Aaron. He’s a saint. | 这是亚伦 他是个圣人 |
[09:14] | Look, I just want to stay here. | 听着 我只想待在这里 |
[09:16] | Can you just do me that solid, Gabe? | 你能帮我这个忙吗 小加 |
[09:19] | You can fight. | 你会战斗 |
[09:20] | You are low on fighters. | 你缺战士 |
[09:22] | Peanut butter, meet jelly. | 一拍即合 |
[09:24] | You’re taking him. End of discussion. | 你要带他走 讨论完毕 |
[09:31] | So… That’s awesome. | 那么… 挺棒的 |
[09:34] | Good on you, puttin’ the ol’ stump to use. | 戴着很好看 老枝焕新生 |
[10:14] | Oh, lookie here. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[10:17] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:20] | Drop it. | 扔了 |
[10:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:24] | I’m pretty sure that God put this here for a reason… | 上帝把它放到这里肯定是有原因的 |
[10:26] | to help me, help you… | 为了让我帮你… |
[10:27] | – Put it down. – Look, we both know | -放下 -我们都知道 |
[10:30] | that this broomstick ain’t cutting it. | 这把扫帚柄威力不大 |
[10:39] | I am trying to make things better, | 我在努力做得更好 |
[10:41] | and I am not that guy that you think… | 我不是你以为的那个人了… |
[10:43] | There’s three coming in. | 有三只来了 |
[10:47] | They’re on your side. | 在你那边 |
[10:50] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:52] | I am on it, boss. | 我这就去 老大 |
[11:54] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:57] | I… need a minute. | 我得缓缓 |
[12:25] | Thanks for coming out with me. | 谢谢你跟我出来 |
[12:28] | I could… I could go all night. | 我可以坚持一整夜 |
[12:33] | You wanna go back, don’t you? | 你想回去 对吧 |
[12:37] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[12:45] | Heads up. | 小心 |
[13:24] | There was one rule between our people. | 我们之间只有一条规定 |
[13:27] | One law. | 一条准则 |
[13:29] | Stay where you are. | 不准越界 |
[13:33] | Yet you disobey. | 但你们没有遵守 |
[13:35] | That fire would’ve destroyed your land. | 那场大火本会毁掉你们的领土 |
[13:40] | Fire’s nature to burn. | 火是大自然烧起来的 |
[13:43] | We have no conflict with nature. | 我们与大自然没有冲突 |
[13:45] | It could’ve wiped out one of our communities. | 它本可能会摧毁我们的一个社区 |
[13:48] | We were not gonna sit back and let that happen. | 我们不能坐视不管 |
[13:50] | You can understand that. | 你能理解这点的 |
[13:52] | We crossed one time. | 我们就过了一次界 |
[13:55] | Three times. | 是三次 |
[13:59] | During the fire, you walked my land. | 火灾期间 你们踏上了我的领土 |
[14:03] | And during the winter storm, you walked my land. | 冬季暴雪时 你们踏上了我的领土 |
[14:07] | During your search along the river, | 在沿河搜索的时候 |
[14:09] | you and the man with the metal arm walked my land. | 你和金属手臂男踏上了我的领土 |
[14:13] | That’s three times. | 一共是三次 |
[14:16] | We are always watching. | 我们一直在监视 |
[14:26] | What did I tell you about crossing my border? | 关于越界 我是怎么跟你们说的 |
[14:35] | You have to be punished. | 你们必须受到惩罚 |
[14:47] | But… | 但是 |
[14:50] | I consider context. | 我考虑了来龙去脉 |
[14:54] | There will be no bloodshed this time. | 这次不会有流血事件 |
[14:56] | So what do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[15:00] | Land. | 土地 |
[15:02] | The creek that winds into the valley. | 蜿蜒流入山谷的小溪 |
[15:04] | That is your new southern border. | 那是你们新的南边界 |
[15:05] | We will mark the new border to the north. | 我们将划定新的北边界 |
[15:08] | That’ll cut off our hunting grounds. | 那就隔离了我们的狩猎场 |
[15:10] | We don’t have to stand here and listen to this… | 我们没必要站在这里听这… |
[15:11] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[15:14] | “To this”… | 听这… |
[15:18] | what? | 什么 |
[15:23] | – To this bullshit. – That’s it. | -听这屁话 -行了 |
[15:24] | Come on. We’re done. | 走吧 结束了 |
[15:25] | – Let’s go. – We’re not. | -我们走 -没有结束 |
[15:32] | Not until this one lowers her eyes to my feet. | 除非她臣服于我 |
[15:47] | You should fear me. | 你应该害怕我 |
[15:49] | I don’t. | 我不怕 |
[15:51] | I look at you and I feel nothing at all. | 我看着你 毫无感觉 |
[15:57] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[16:00] | The blonde boy… | 金发男孩 |
[16:02] | screamed your name just before we took his head. | 在被我们砍头之前 叫着你的名字 |
[16:14] | Stop. Stop! | 住手 |
[16:17] | I apologize… | 我道歉 |
[16:19] | for my friend. | 我的朋友失礼了 |
[16:21] | We have not slept. | 我们很久没睡了 |
[16:24] | And you know what she lost. | 你知道她失去了什么 |
[16:30] | I forgive you. | 作为母亲 |
[16:31] | Mother to mother. | 我原谅你 |
[16:39] | This is my land now. | 现在这是我的领土了 |
[16:41] | You better run. | 你们最好快跑 |
[16:42] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快走 |
[16:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[17:13] | I know that you’re dealing with… | 我知道你在应对… |
[17:14] | The bitch has to die. | 那贱人必须死 |
[17:28] | She ain’t been the same since she got off that boat. | 自从下船后 她就变了个人 |
[17:31] | Maybe she’s better off on it. | 也许她在船上更好 |
[17:34] | Found some peace, you know? | 能找到一些安宁 |
[17:37] | She belongs with us. | 她该和我们在一起 |
[17:39] | She ain’t sleeping, either. | 她也没睡 |
[17:41] | She’s out all night looking for them. | 整晚都在找他们 |
[17:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:59] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:01] | Whisperers. | 低语者 |
[18:02] | – Three of them. – Walkies on. | -有三个 -打开对讲机 |
[18:03] | Split up… north, west. We’ll take east. | 分散 北边 西边 我们去东边 |
[18:06] | Capture! Do not kill! | 抓活的 别杀 |
[18:27] | Hey, you, uh… | 你… |
[18:28] | What did I say? | 我怎么说的 |
[18:32] | I had to. | 我必须如此 |
[18:33] | Did you not see this… | 你没看到… |
[18:39] | What, do you want me to hang myself? | 怎么 你想让我上吊吗 |
[18:41] | Tie up. I’m taking you back. | 绑好 我要带你回去 |
[18:42] | Taking me back? | 带我回去 |
[18:43] | That is the best freaking news I’ve had all day! | 这是我今天听到的最棒的消息 |
[18:46] | But I am not tying up like some P.O.W. | 但我绝不要像战俘那样被绑着 |
[18:49] | Yes, you are. | 你必须如此 |
[18:53] | Or what, cowboy? | 不然呢 牛仔 |
[19:02] | You know what I see? | 你知道我看到什么了吗 |
[19:05] | I see someone that’s pretending. | 我看到一个在伪装的人 |
[19:10] | Come on, man. Let’s go. | 伙计 我们走吧 |
[19:15] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:17] | Did you just trip me? | 你刚绊倒了我吗 |
[19:20] | What, are you 12? | 你12岁吗 |
[19:21] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[19:24] | I’ve been puttin’ my neck on a block for you people all goddamn day! | 一整天我都在为你们卖命 |
[19:27] | You don’t give a damn about us. | 你才不在乎我们 |
[19:30] | If you gave a shit, you’d leave. | 如果你在乎 你就会走 |
[19:34] | That’s what everyone needs. | 这才是大家需要的 |
[19:38] | I did what I had to do back then. | 我过去做了必须做的事 |
[19:44] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[19:47] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[19:49] | Open that up. | 说清楚 |
[19:52] | Tell me why the love of my life had to die. | 告诉我 我的一生挚爱为什么必须死 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | One simple fact. | 一个简单的事实 |
[20:03] | One truth kept my people going… | 一个真理使我的人为之奋斗 |
[20:07] | if you don’t protect what belongs to you, | 如果你不保护属于自己的东西 |
[20:09] | then sooner or later, it belongs to someone else. | 那么迟早 它就会属于别人 |
[20:13] | That goes for your land, your wallet, | 这适用于你的土地 钱包 |
[20:15] | your home, your country… everything. | 家园 国家 一切 |
[20:17] | It is your job as a man to protect it. | 作为男人 保护它是你的职责 |
[20:21] | That’s the story of America, | 美国如是 |
[20:23] | the story of the whole goddamn world. | 全世界亦如是 |
[20:26] | And ain’t nothing changing it… | 没什么能改变这点 |
[20:27] | not you, not me, nobody. | 我不行 你不行 谁都不行 |
[20:35] | Are you saying that Eric’s death was my fault? | 你意思是埃里克的死是我的错 |
[20:49] | Well… | 那么 |
[20:53] | If I failed Eric… | 如果我辜负了埃里克 |
[20:56] | then you failed your wife. | 你也辜负了你妻子 |
[21:00] | – Careful. – Yeah. | -说话小心点 -没错 |
[21:02] | She, uh… | 她… |
[21:04] | died hating you. | 到死都恨着你 |
[21:09] | And you will never see her again. | 而你再也不会见到她了 |
[21:15] | You wanna say something? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:19] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[21:44] | Negan! | 尼根 |
[21:46] | Negan! | 尼根 |
[21:51] | All right. I’ll meet you back at the creek. | 好 我们回溪边会合 |
[21:54] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:01] | No sign of them anywhere. | 到处都没看见他们 |
[22:02] | No traces, no tracks, nothing. | 毫无踪迹 没任何发现 |
[22:07] | You’re sure you saw three? | 你确定你看见三个了 |
[22:10] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[22:14] | Carol… | 卡萝尔 |
[22:17] | how long you been taking those pills for? | 那些药你吃了多久了 |
[22:19] | Since I got back. It’s fine. | 从我回来后 没事的 |
[22:21] | They’re like coffee. We can’t stay out here. | 这些药就像咖啡 我们不能待在这里 |
[22:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | Find a place with walls, | 找个有墙的地方 |
[22:27] | hole up for a little while. | 在里面躲一阵子 |
[22:29] | Get some sleep. | 睡一会 |
[23:38] | It’s clear. | 这里安全 |
[24:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:20] | You two, get down here. | 你们俩来这里 |
[24:22] | – Gotcha. – Keep watch on the east end. | -好 -盯好东边 |
[24:25] | – I’ll take first watch. – All right. | -我先守夜 -好 |
[25:02] | Negan! | 尼根 |
[25:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | Nah, just thinking ’bout my dad. | 没什么 就是想起我爸了 |
[25:45] | He was a trucker. | 他生前是个卡车司机 |
[25:48] | He used to tell Merle and I | 他以前常给我和莫尔说 |
[25:49] | all these crazy stories about his trips. | 他跑车的疯狂故事 |
[25:54] | This one time, | 有一次 |
[25:56] | he was flying through Kentucky on I-66, | 他正在I66公路上飞驰 |
[25:59] | and it’s pitch-black outside. | 外面一片漆黑 |
[26:01] | He sees this girl up on the side of the road, | 他看见路边有个女孩 |
[26:04] | looks like she’s crying. | 好像在哭 |
[26:07] | As he gets closer, the girl steps right out into the freeway, | 他驶近后 那女孩忽然走到高速中间 |
[26:09] | right in front of his truck. | 站定在他卡车前 |
[26:13] | He slams on the brakes, | 他一脚踩下刹车 |
[26:15] | calls the local PD, | 马上报警 |
[26:18] | gets out, and goes lookin’ for her. | 然后下车去找她 |
[26:21] | Only she ain’t there. | 但她不在那里 |
[26:23] | He looks under the cab, nothin’. | 他往车底下看 没人 |
[26:26] | Under the tires, nope. | 轮胎底下也没人 |
[26:29] | She’s not around. | 哪儿都看不见她 |
[26:30] | No dent in the grille, no blood, no nothin’. | 车头挡板没有凹痕或血 什么都没有 |
[26:35] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[26:38] | There was no girl. | 根本没有女孩 |
[26:41] | See, my dad didn’t sleep much, either. | 我爸也不怎么睡觉 |
[26:44] | Sometimes he’d stay up 24 hours | 有时他一天一夜不合眼 |
[26:46] | just to make one of his runs. | 就为了跑一趟车 |
[26:49] | You stay up that long, you start seeing things. | 那么长时间不睡觉就会产生幻觉 |
[26:53] | Daryl, I’m not a meth-snorting truck driver like… | 达里尔 我不是爱吸毒的卡车司机 像… |
[27:02] | Not that your dad, uh… | 我不是说你爸… |
[27:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:13] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[27:15] | Doesn’t mean I’m wrong, though. | 但这不代表我错了 |
[27:22] | Shift’s up. | 该换班了 |
[27:25] | Don’t take that. | 别吃药 |
[27:27] | You need to sleep. | 你需要睡眠 |
[27:31] | I can’t. | 我睡不着 |
[27:35] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[27:38] | Bad dreams? | 做噩梦吗 |
[28:35] | Negan? | 尼根 |
[28:40] | Negan? | 尼根 |
[28:45] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:49] | Yeah. How did you… | 没事 你怎么… |
[28:52] | Your light switched on. | 你的手电开了 |
[29:02] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[29:03] | Flowers growing outta the walkers is hogweed. | 从行尸身上长出来的花是猪草 |
[29:07] | – Hogweed? – Nasty shit. | -猪草 -很难对付 |
[29:09] | Causes rashes, blindness. | 会引起皮疹和失明 |
[29:12] | – Is it permanent? – Sometimes. | -是永久的吗 -有时是的 |
[29:15] | You wash your eyes out? | 你清洗过眼睛了吗 |
[29:18] | Yeah. I used, uh… | 洗了 用的… |
[29:20] | It’s gone. | 丢了 |
[29:23] | Parched? | 渴吗 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 渴 |
[29:27] | Here. | 给 |
[29:33] | Here we go. | 起来 |
[29:35] | Here we go. | 起来 |
[29:40] | All right. Right here. | 好 这边 |
[29:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:50] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna keep watch. | 我去放哨 |
[29:55] | We’ll leave first thing in the morning. | 明天一早就走 |
[29:58] | I mean, if that’s okay with you. | 如果你同意的话 |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:05] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 好 我同意 |
[30:49] | Mom? | 妈 |
[30:54] | Mom. | 妈 |
[31:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:09] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[31:10] | What? | 什么 |
[31:11] | You’ve been gone a half-hour. | 你走了半个小时 |
[31:14] | Uh… patrol. | 巡逻 |
[31:15] | Thought I heard something. | 我以为听到了动静 |
[31:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:21] | This isn’t your dad seeing a ghost. | 这不像你爸见鬼 |
[31:24] | – What? – The story of the girl | -什么 -你爸当卡车司机时 |
[31:26] | when your dad was a truck driver. | 那个小女孩的事 |
[31:29] | My dad wasn’t a truck driver. | 我爸不是卡车司机 |
[31:34] | Shift’s up. | 该换班了 |
[31:50] | Come on. Don’t take that. | 拜托 别吃药 |
[31:58] | One more hour. | 再挺一个小时 |
[32:02] | One hour. | 就一个小时 |
[32:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[34:10] | Daryl! Help! | 达里尔 救命 |
[34:41] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[34:52] | Doc! | 医生 |
[34:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[34:54] | She fell. She cut her arm real bad. | 她摔了下来 胳膊受伤很重 |
[34:56] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[35:01] | Gonna need you all to leave. | 你们都得离开 |
[35:04] | Okay, you pull the shard, | 好 你拽着碎片 |
[35:06] | clamp open the wound, and I’ll go in. | 夹开伤口 我动手术 |
[35:08] | Say the word. | 等你下命令 |
[35:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:26] | You clamp. I’ll go in. | 你夹 我来 |
[35:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:30] | You’re not. | 你有事 |
[35:38] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[35:40] | Here. | 给 |
[35:48] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[35:49] | She, um… | 她… |
[35:52] | I… | 我… |
[35:53] | He got it out. | 他取出来了 |
[35:56] | She’s all patched up and out like a light. | 给她做了包扎 她已经睡了 |
[35:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[36:19] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗 |
[36:24] | Yeah. | 能 |
[36:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:44] | Damn. I’m tired. | 该死 我好累 |
[36:47] | You should be. | 累就对了 |
[36:49] | You were mean as a mama wasp out there. | 你在外面就像黄蜂妈妈一样凶猛 |
[36:51] | Yeah? You were, uh… | 是吗 你… |
[36:53] | You were tough as a… | 你就像…一样强悍 |
[36:55] | A stewed skunk? | 喝醉的臭鼬吗 |
[36:56] | Batshit badger? | 疯狂的獾 |
[36:58] | Pissed-off penguin? | 愤怒的企鹅 |
[36:59] | All of the above. | 以上都是 |
[37:02] | – Rosita, where’s Coco? – Probably sleeping. | -罗西塔 可可呢 -应该在睡觉 |
[37:06] | I think you confused my query for “action” | 我问的是她在哪里 |
[37:08] | when I was trying to discern “locale.” | 而不是她在做什么 |
[37:10] | She’s with Barbara. | 她和芭芭拉在一起 |
[37:11] | – Is that okay? – It’s just… | -这可以吗 -只是… |
[37:15] | that little nugget can’t grow up without her mama. | 小家伙在成长中不能缺少妈妈 |
[37:18] | I went out with you today to protect you | 我今天去外面保护你 |
[37:20] | – because I care about you. – Protect me? | -是因为我在乎你 -保护我 |
[37:22] | I taught you how to fight. | 是我教会你战斗的 |
[37:28] | Rosita, I… | 罗西塔 我… |
[37:30] | Damn it, Eugene! | 可恶 尤金 |
[37:32] | You and I are never going to happen. | 你和我是不可能的 |
[37:35] | You are not Coco’s father. | 你不是可可的爸爸 |
[37:37] | We are not together. | 我们没在一起 |
[37:38] | I need you to hear that. | 我需要你听进去 |
[37:44] | I… | 我… |
[37:45] | I’m sorry that was harsh. I’m… | 我很抱歉说话这么刺耳 我… |
[37:49] | I’m just… I’m so tired. | 我只是太累了 |
[37:50] | I feel… drunk. | 我感觉像醉了 |
[37:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[38:03] | Are you familiar with the expression, | 你有没有听过俗话说 |
[38:04] | “A drunk mind speaks a sober heart?” | “酒后吐真言” |
[38:06] | No. | 没有 |
[38:09] | When under the influence, inhibitions are lowered. | 当醉酒时 自控力降低 |
[38:11] | Secrets and truths pour out. | 秘密和真相脱口而出 |
[38:13] | Pun intended. | 一语双关 |
[38:14] | Sleep deprivation lowers inhibition, | 睡眠不足降低自控力 |
[38:16] | enhances impulsivity in a similar manner. | 并以类似的方式令人冲动 |
[38:19] | Thus, when you say, “It’s not gonna happen,” | 所以当你说”你和我是不可能的”时 |
[38:22] | it’s unfiltered truth straight from your ticker. | 这是你心中未经过滤的实话 |
[38:25] | I’ve been trying to tell you that. | 我一直想这样告诉你 |
[38:28] | And I did not listen. | 而我没听进去 |
[38:32] | ‘Cause I thought that, perhaps someday, | 因为我以为 或许某一天 |
[38:35] | there might be something special between you and yours truly. | 你和鄙人之间可能会有火花 |
[38:41] | But there’s nothing there. There never was. | 但什么都没有 过去也没有 |
[38:46] | You think that our friendship is just nothing? | 你认为我们的友谊什么都不算吗 |
[38:49] | Is that your unfiltered truth? | 这是你未经过滤的实话吗 |
[38:57] | I don’t mean to eat sorrow by the spoonful in front of you, | 我无意在你面前黯然神伤 |
[39:00] | but I’m in the midst of experiencing a crushing moment of clarity. | 但我目前正在体验痛的领悟 |
[39:08] | Our… Our whole friendship | 我们的友谊 |
[39:10] | is premised on my mistaken belief that, | 全都是基于我误以为 |
[39:13] | perhaps someday, I could change your mind, that… | 也许某天 我能改变你的想法 |
[39:16] | you would see that I was worthy enough | 让你看到我有足够价值 |
[39:17] | of being re-zoned into love-town. | 能从朋友区搬到爱情镇 |
[39:23] | What kind of friend is that? | 我这算是什么朋友啊 |
[39:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:28] | Eugene… | 尤金 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:47] | Still awake? | 依然醒着吗 |
[39:49] | Yeah. You and me both. | 嗯 你我都是 |
[40:02] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[40:03] | I should be asking you that. | 这应该我来问你 |
[40:05] | I’m a mother. | 我是个母亲 |
[40:07] | Lack of sleep is my baseline reality. | 缺觉我已习以为常 |
[40:11] | You had that look in the meeting hall… | 在会堂时你的那种表情… |
[40:14] | I’m a father. | 我是个父亲 |
[40:18] | I’m just… I’m tired. | 我只是很累 |
[40:22] | Tired. | 很累 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:27] | – See you later? – Yeah. | -晚些时候见 -好 |
[40:29] | We’ll be good as new. | 我们会焕然一新的 |
[40:32] | Speak for your damn self. | 替你自己发言吧 |
[40:44] | Okay. Come on, man. | 好了 拜托 哥们 |
[40:45] | – I… Look, I gotta go to sleep. – Oh, no. | -我必须去睡觉了 -不 |
[40:47] | That’s why I brought it over. | 所以我才带酒来 |
[40:53] | You know I saw combat in Iraq? | 知道我在伊拉克打过仗吗 |
[40:57] | Yeah, I was a field medic. | 对 我是战地医疗兵 |
[41:00] | And you are telling me this now? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[41:01] | Well, I don’t like talking about it unless I have to, so… | 除非不得已 我不会说这事 所以… |
[41:11] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:24] | You go in one person, come out different. | 上完战场后 人就变了 |
[41:32] | I knew this one guy… | 我认识一个哥们 |
[41:34] | Shit, everyone knew him. | 该死 所有人都认识他 |
[41:37] | Cocky. | 自大 |
[41:38] | Broad-shouldered, Adonis-looking cat. | 宽肩膀 美男子 |
[41:42] | Like, this was the dude that never broke. | 那哥们从来不会崩溃 |
[41:48] | Until he did. | 直到他崩溃了 |
[41:51] | Lost his squad in Fallujah. | 他在费卢杰失去了他的小队 |
[41:53] | Blamed himself. | 他怪在自己身上 |
[41:57] | Came back with the shakes, the thousand-mile stare, | 回来后总是颤抖 茫然盯着远方 |
[42:00] | the flashbacks, going in and out of VAs. | 脑中出现闪回 进进出出老兵医院 |
[42:04] | He was a mess… | 他曾是一团糟 |
[42:05] | “He was”? | “他曾是” |
[42:07] | “Was”? What… | 为什么”曾是” |
[42:08] | What happened to this guy? | 他后来怎么了 |
[42:12] | You’re having a drink with him. | 你正在和他喝酒 |
[42:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:19] | “Adonis-looking cat”? | “美男子” |
[42:21] | God of beauty, baby. | 美神化身 |
[42:22] | I’m just being humble. | 我都谦虚了 |
[42:52] | We need jam. | 我们需要果酱 |
[42:55] | There’s probably some at the store. Hold on. | 商店里应该有 稍等 |
[43:00] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[43:05] | You sure they’re open right now? | 你确定现在商店开门了吗 |
[43:10] | Mom? | 妈 |
[43:12] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[43:45] | How is it? | 感觉如何 |
[43:48] | Hurts. | 很痛 |
[43:53] | Being back here hurts, too. | 回来也让我心痛 |
[43:54] | And that’s her fault. You shouldn’t have stopped me. | 那是她的错 你不该阻止我 |
[43:57] | There were seven of us out there. | 我们当时有七个人 |
[44:00] | I had to think of them. | 我必须考虑他们 |
[44:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:05] | But I did see them. | 但我确实看到他们了 |
[44:10] | Only you did. | 只有你看到了 |
[44:23] | Is it safe? | 安全了吗 |
[44:27] | For now. | 暂时安全 |
[45:01] | Pink suits you. | 粉色适合你 |
[45:10] | She doesn’t believe me. | 她不相信我 |
[45:21] | Do you? | 你相信吗 |
[45:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |