时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[02:15] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[02:17] | Aw. Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 |
[02:48] | No! | 不 |
[02:53] | Rosita, do you copy? | 罗西塔 收到了吗 |
[03:30] | I’m the one that knows Aaron. | 我认识亚伦 |
[03:31] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[03:34] | The people you sent out, they’re in trouble, | 你们派出去的人有麻烦了 |
[03:37] | trapped in a cave where Alpha has placed her horde. | 他们被困在阿尔法安置尸群的洞穴里 |
[03:41] | Now, they could still be in there | 他们可能还在里面 |
[03:44] | or they might’ve gotten out. | 也可能已经出来了 |
[03:45] | – I don’t know. – You said the horde was in a field. | -我不知道 -你说过尸群在凹地里 |
[03:48] | It was. | 本来是的 |
[03:50] | Now it’s in a cave. | 现在又在洞穴里 |
[03:54] | She moved it. | 她转移了 |
[03:55] | The whole thing. | 全转移了 |
[03:58] | Right before they got there. | 就在他们到达那里之前 |
[04:05] | I’m just telling you what happened. | 我只是在告诉你发生了什么 |
[04:07] | I’m not sure you are. | 我觉得不一定 |
[04:14] | I’m trying to help. | 我是想帮忙 |
[04:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:22] | The baby that they left at Hilltop, | 他们丢在山顶寨的那个孩子 |
[04:28] | he’s my nephew. | 是我的外甥 |
[04:32] | And I would do anything to see him again. | 为了能再见到他 我愿意做任何事 |
[04:36] | Where’s the baby’s mother? | 孩子的母亲呢 |
[04:48] | Dead. | 死了 |
[04:57] | If I give you a map, | 如果我给你一张地图 |
[04:58] | can you show us where the cave is? | 你能告诉我那个洞穴在哪里吗 |
[05:02] | Yes. | 可以 |
[05:28] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[05:30] | The cell. | 关进牢房 |
[07:07] | It’s from the last one. | 是上一个人留下来的 |
[07:10] | The last Whisperer we had in here. | 上一个关在这里的低语者 |
[07:13] | You killed him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[07:15] | No. | 不 |
[07:25] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[07:28] | It was the one your people sent to spy on us. | 是你们的人派来监视我们的人 |
[07:31] | He killed my baby’s father two days ago. | 他两天前杀死了我孩子的父亲 |
[07:40] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[07:42] | Right. Never heard of him. | 对 你从来没听说过他 |
[07:44] | I haven’t. | 我真没有 |
[07:45] | I don’t… uh… | 我不… |
[07:48] | It’s amazing how much you say you don’t know. | 你说”不知道”的次数真是出奇的多 |
[07:51] | Let me lay it out for you. | 我来指点你一下吧 |
[07:54] | You’re gonna work very hard in this room. | 你要在这个小隔间里用尽解数 |
[07:57] | You’re gonna have to convince us | 你要让我们相信 |
[07:58] | that you’re different from the ones who lie | 你和那些满嘴谎言 和行尸共行 |
[08:02] | and walk with the dead and eat worms. | 还会吃虫子的家伙不一样 |
[08:08] | And what if I can’t? | 万一我不能呢 |
[08:10] | Then you die. | 那你就去死 |
[08:13] | No torture. No games. | 不会有折磨 不会有把戏 |
[08:16] | No second chances. | 也不会有第二次机会 |
[08:18] | You’d be the third one, by the way. | 顺便说句 你会是第三个 |
[08:23] | All’s I’ve done is tell you the truth. | 我说的全是实话 |
[08:26] | You haven’t. | 不 |
[08:28] | This is not for show. | 这不是什么表演 |
[08:31] | I am a servant of God. | 我是上帝的仆从 |
[08:33] | I’ve taken many confessions, | 我接受过很多告解 |
[08:35] | and I can tell when people are holding things back. | 所以我能看出一个人是否有所隐瞒 |
[08:38] | Holding things back is the same as lying. | 有所隐瞒就是撒谎 |
[08:41] | Outside at the gate, | 在门外 |
[08:42] | the story you had about being the aunt of the baby… | 你说了个故事 说你是那个孩子的姨妈 |
[08:46] | It’s not a story. | 那不是一个故事 |
[08:48] | …it does tug at all the right heartstrings, | 这的确触动到了我 |
[08:50] | but you’re hiding something, | 但你还是有所隐瞒 |
[08:52] | which makes the whole thing a lie. | 所以这一切都是谎言 |
[08:56] | Ask God if I’m lying. | 问问上帝我有没有撒谎 |
[08:59] | I’ve spoken to God. | 我和上帝交流过了 |
[09:00] | He told me to hang you. | 他让我绞死你 |
[09:15] | I, uh… | 我… |
[09:20] | I killed my sister. | 我杀了我妹妹 |
[09:26] | I killed my sister. | 我杀了我妹妹 |
[09:30] | I killed… | 我杀了… |
[09:36] | I killed her for Alpha. | 我为阿尔法杀了她 |
[09:40] | She didn’t even have to ask. | 她都不用开口 |
[09:42] | I just did it. | 我就动手了 |
[10:00] | You believe me now, Father? | 你现在相信我了吗 神父 |
[10:12] | Then you should get me a map. | 那你应该给我拿一张地图来 |
[11:11] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪里 |
[11:17] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[11:53] | So, 14 miles inland here? | 往里走14英里吗 |
[11:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:57] | Any other way in or out? | 还有其他出入口吗 |
[11:59] | There are others in the area. | 这片区域还有其他出入口 |
[12:01] | I’m not sure where. | 我不确定具体在哪里 |
[12:02] | And they’ll be guarded. | 全都被严加看守着 |
[12:05] | Did Earl send those new weapon sets? | 厄尔送来新武器套组了吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Enough for all of us. | 嗯 足够每人一套了 |
[12:08] | Good. We’re gonna need them. | 很好 我们正需要 |
[12:10] | What about the border? | 边界呢 |
[12:11] | It’s gonna be guarded all the way down to… | 那里肯定全都有人看守… |
[12:13] | It’s clear. | 没有人 |
[12:15] | It’s too long for Alpha to defend. | 边界太长了 阿尔法无法防御 |
[12:18] | Most of the patrols will be near the cave. | 大多数巡逻队都在洞穴附近 |
[12:25] | Take her back to her cell. | 送她回牢房 |
[12:38] | So, two rescue parties. | 我们分成两支救援队 |
[12:40] | Rosita and I will take the first… | 罗西塔和我带领第一支… |
[12:41] | We don’t know if any of this is real. | 我们不确定她说的是真的 |
[12:44] | Don’t we? | 是吗 |
[12:46] | You said you were sure she wasn’t lying. | 你说过你确定她没撒谎 |
[12:48] | I am, and she isn’t. | 是的 她的确没有 |
[12:54] | You all are hesitating | 你们在犹豫 |
[12:55] | because you’re afraid of them, right? | 是因为你们怕他们 对吗 |
[12:58] | You shouldn’t be. | 你们不该怕 |
[13:00] | That’s why I brought her in here. | 所以我才带她过来 |
[13:02] | – So you could see. – See what? | -好让你们看到 -看到什么 |
[13:04] | That they’re cowards. | 他们是懦夫 |
[13:06] | We broke her. | 我们让她崩溃了 |
[13:07] | Completely. | 彻彻底底 |
[13:09] | And if we can break her, we can break others. | 如果我们能让她崩溃 那其他人也不在话下 |
[13:12] | If you come across one of them, keep them alive, | 如果你们碰到他们的人 留下他们的性命 |
[13:15] | start pulling teeth and taking fingers. | 开始拔牙和剁手指 |
[13:18] | Get information, because we now know | 获取情报 因为现在我们知道 |
[13:20] | the more pain and fear you pour over them, | 你给他们带来的痛苦和恐惧越多 |
[13:22] | the sooner they drop the act, | 他们就越快卸下伪装 |
[13:24] | which is what it is. | 他们就是在伪装 |
[15:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:29] | You seemed a little off in the meeting room. | 你在会议室里看起来有点不对劲 |
[15:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:39] | Look, why don’t you stay here | 不如你待在这里 |
[15:41] | and look over the defenses at the gate? | 负责门口的防御 |
[15:43] | Smart thing would be having me out there. | 明智的选择是让我出去 |
[15:44] | I don’t think it is. | 我觉得不是 |
[15:48] | I’m not gonna freeze. I’m good. | 我不会呆住的 我没事 |
[15:50] | But you need to worry about your shit. | 但你得操心自己的破事 |
[15:51] | – What is that supposed to mean? – Means you’re erratic. | -什么意思 -意思是你很失常 |
[15:53] | Name one thing I’ve done that’s been erratic. | 说出我做的一件失常的事 |
[15:54] | “Cut off their fingers. Pull out their teeth.” | “剁他们的手指 拔他们的牙齿” |
[15:58] | You’re itching for a fight. | 你渴望战斗 |
[15:59] | So what if I am? | 那又如何 |
[16:08] | I can feel that Coco is… | 我能感觉到可可在 |
[16:15] | …wondering where he is. | 好奇他在哪里 |
[16:20] | And I don’t want her… | 我不希望她… |
[16:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:25] | Right. I’ll see you out there. | 好吧 外面见 |
[16:26] | – You don’t have to… – I’ll see you out there. | -你没必要… -外面见 |
[16:31] | I’ll make it really fast. | 我会很快的 |
[16:33] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[16:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[16:44] | Nobody’s asked me since I got here. | 从我来这里后 没人问过我的名字 |
[16:48] | It’s Mary. | 我叫玛丽 |
[16:51] | What were you like before the Whisperers? | 你当低语者之前是什么样 |
[17:07] | I’m from Santa Monica. | 我来自圣莫尼卡 |
[17:09] | That was in California. | 那是在加州 |
[17:14] | My parents’ names were John and Alice. | 我父母叫约翰和爱丽丝 |
[17:19] | I went to school and… | 我去上学… |
[17:34] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[17:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:43] | Alpha has a way of, um… | 阿尔法有办法 |
[17:47] | making you forget. | 让你忘记 |
[17:51] | You really don’t remember anything? | 你真的什么都不记得了吗 |
[17:55] | There are echoes left, feelings. | 还剩一些回声 情感 |
[18:04] | I was ordinary. | 我以前很普通 |
[18:06] | That much I know. | 我知道这点 |
[18:08] | And when it all went down, | 灾变发生时 |
[18:12] | my sister and I kept making bad decisions. | 我妹妹和我一直做出糟糕的决定 |
[18:20] | We needed someone to make them for us, | 我们需要别人来为我们做决定 |
[18:23] | and then we met Alpha. | 之后我们就遇见了阿尔法 |
[18:27] | You met the wrong person first. | 你先遇见了错误的人 |
[18:31] | If you’d met my mom or my dad, | 如果你遇见了我爸妈 |
[18:32] | you wouldn’t be in that cell. | 你根本不会蹲牢房 |
[18:40] | You don’t look like a monster to me. | 在我看来你不像怪物 |
[18:45] | Judith. | 朱迪思 |
[18:49] | We’re about to go on lockdown. | 我们要封锁了 |
[18:50] | You should get inside. | 你该进屋了 |
[18:54] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:56] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:46] | – How many can you see in the herd? – 100 at least. | -你看见尸群中有多少行尸 -至少100只 |
[20:49] | It’s hard to tell, but it looks like there are Whisperers in it. | 很难说 但尸群中似乎有低语者 |
[20:52] | It’s on its way. What should we… | 尸群在路上了 我们该… |
[20:55] | Echo post, say again. We lost you. | E站 请再说一次 信号不好 |
[20:58] | Echo post, respond. | E站 请回复 |
[21:01] | That watch tower’s two miles away. | 那个瞭望塔在两英里外 |
[21:03] | We can’t let this next wave bunch up at the gate | 我们不能让下一波行尸像上一波那样 |
[21:05] | the way the last one did. | 在门口聚集 |
[21:07] | Why would they send a herd now? | 他们为什么现在派尸群过来 |
[21:08] | We have a defector giving us information. | 有个叛逃者在给我们提供情报 |
[21:11] | They’re trying to stop us before we act on it. | 他们想在我们采取行动之前阻止我们 |
[21:13] | We’re gonna have to split up if we want to cover both gates. | 如果我们想守住两扇门 就得分头行动 |
[21:15] | That means less people out there. | 那就意味着派出去的人更少 |
[21:17] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[21:21] | Show of hands… | 请举手示意 |
[21:21] | how many people here have been on gate duty? | 这里有多少人守过门 |
[21:24] | I have. | 我 |
[21:25] | Alright, how many do we need? | 好 我们需要多少个人 |
[21:27] | Need or want? | 需要还是想要 |
[21:29] | Six, plus you, me, Rosita, and Gabe. | 六个 加上你 我 罗西塔和小加 |
[21:33] | Alright, you seven, | 好 你们七个 |
[21:34] | you’re gonna be on the main gate. | 负责看守大门 |
[21:35] | Hold on. New plan. | 等等 新计划 |
[21:37] | Rosita and Laura, | 罗西塔和劳拉 |
[21:38] | stay back on gate security with a skeleton crew. | 留下来带一队骨干保护大门 |
[21:41] | You and I take a squad out to the outpost, | 你和我带一支小队去哨站 |
[21:43] | break up the herd, and then move on to the cave. | 打散尸群 然后去山洞 |
[21:46] | – Good? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[21:49] | Gonna grab that. | 带上那个 |
[21:51] | I didn’t want… I’m not trying to speak for you. | 我不想… 我不是想替你说话 |
[21:53] | No, it’s fine. I don’t trust myself out there anyway. | 没关系 反正我也信不过自己外出 |
[21:58] | Could get us both killed, and then Coco would… | 没准会害死你我 到时可可就成… |
[22:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:03] | I’m having nightmares about them. | 我做了关于他们的噩梦 |
[22:07] | Dreams they’re killing me. | 梦见他们杀了我 |
[22:10] | We’re good to go. | 我们准备就绪了 |
[22:22] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会再见面 |
[23:28] | All I’m saying is we could make it into a game. | 我想说的是 我们可以把这变成比赛 |
[23:31] | I kill more skins than you, | 如果我杀的戴皮者比你多 |
[23:32] | you take my watch duties for a month. | 你就替我值勤一个月 |
[23:34] | I don’t wanna mess around out there, man. | 我不想在外面胡闹 |
[23:37] | What, are you scared? | 怎么 你害怕了 |
[23:39] | Remember Lydia? | 记得莉迪亚吗 |
[23:41] | My friends and I beat the shit out of her. | 我和我朋友狠狠揍了她一顿 |
[23:42] | She barely put up a fight. | 她几乎没有反击之力 |
[23:44] | I’m telling you, man, one on one, | 我告诉你 一对一时 |
[23:46] | the Whisperers are a joke. | 低语者就是个笑话 |
[24:57] | This don’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[25:00] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[25:02] | We’ll go back the way we came. | 我们原路返回 |
[25:04] | You don’t see anything coming? | 你没看见有什么来了吗 |
[25:06] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[25:09] | No sign of a herd. | 没看见尸群 |
[25:11] | No walkers. | 没有行尸 |
[25:13] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[25:28] | They were forced to call. | 他们是被迫呼叫的 |
[25:30] | Must’ve held the knife to her throat | 一定是有人用刀抵着她喉咙 |
[25:32] | to make him call us and lie. | 逼他呼叫我们和撒谎 |
[25:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:38] | Most of us are out here. | 我们大部分人出来了 |
[25:39] | There’s hardly anybody… | 家里的人就… |
[25:42] | back home. | 所剩无几 |
[26:09] | Walkers! | 行尸 |
[26:18] | They’re here. | 它们在这 |
[26:19] | Check Morgan Street. Come with me. | 去看看摩根街 跟我来 |
[27:09] | This place… it isn’t what she said it was. | 这地方… 和她说的不一样 |
[27:14] | She lied. | 她说谎了 |
[27:22] | These are not your people. | 这些不是你的人 |
[27:25] | But she lied. | 但她说谎了 |
[27:26] | She is your Alpha. | 她是你的阿尔法 |
[27:34] | You think you’re still alive. | 你以为你还活着 |
[27:39] | You were dead the moment you came to us. | 你来找我们的那一刻就已经死了 |
[27:47] | Step towards me. | 走向我 |
[27:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:54] | She wants you. | 她想要你 |
[27:58] | She said your death would be painless. | 她说你死时不会有任何痛苦 |
[28:02] | If you fight, it will not be. | 如果你反抗 就会痛苦 |
[28:08] | Step towards me. | 走向我 |
[28:24] | All she wants is me in pain. | 她只想让我痛苦 |
[28:31] | You’re lying for her. | 你在为她说谎 |
[28:34] | Step towards me. | 走向我 |
[28:44] | I am not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[28:49] | Yes, you are. | 你怕 |
[29:00] | Get help. | 找人帮忙 |
[29:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:27] | In here. | 这里 |
[31:32] | Okay, go, go. Fast, fast. | 好 走 快点 快 |
[32:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:46] | Alpha wants me alive. | 阿尔法要活捉我 |
[32:53] | Step towards me. | 走向我 |
[33:04] | You will fall. | 你会死 |
[33:06] | You will rise. | 你会重生 |
[33:09] | You will walk with your sister again. | 你将再次与你妹妹同行 |
[33:27] | No, I wasn’t… | 不 我不是… |
[33:29] | I-I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[33:31] | I didn’t betray you. | 我没背叛你 |
[33:32] | I just… I-I drew him out here because he was gonna… | 我把他引来这里是因为他要… |
[33:38] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:44] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[34:43] | Can you see beyond the darkness | 你能透过黑暗 |
[34:47] | into the light? | 看到另一边的光吗 |
[34:51] | No. | 不能 |
[34:58] | I’m tingling with joy… | 我无比快乐 |
[35:04] | as I see the ones who broke me… | 因为我看见击垮我的人们 |
[35:11] | all around us, standing there. | 在我们周围 站在那里 |
[35:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | Thank you for making me strong. | 谢谢你们让我变得强大 |
[35:38] | Pain made me. | 痛苦造就了我 |
[35:43] | Pain made you. | 痛苦造就了你 |
[35:47] | Pain made my Lydia. | 痛苦造就了我的莉迪亚 |
[35:52] | You lost her. | 你失去了她 |
[35:55] | You drove her away. | 你赶走了她 |
[35:59] | ‘Cause you didn’t love her. | 因为你不爱她 |
[36:05] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[36:17] | What did you say, boy? | 你说什么 小子 |
[36:22] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[36:40] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[37:43] | Are you really here? | 你真在这里吗 |
[37:46] | Yes, Mama. | 是的 妈妈 |
[37:49] | Don’t call me that. | 别这样叫我 |
[37:53] | You know better. | 你懂规矩 |
[37:57] | You came home. | 你回家了 |
[38:03] | I am you, and you are me. | 我是你 你是我 |
[38:26] | ♪ Lydia ♪ | ♪莉迪亚♪ |
[38:29] | ♪ Oh, Lydia ♪ | ♪莉迪亚♪ |
[38:32] | ♪ Say, have you met Lydia ♪ | ♪你见过莉迪亚吗♪ |
[38:37] | ♪ Lydia the tattooed lady ♪ | ♪莉迪亚 那个文身女孩♪ |
[38:41] | ♪ She has eyes ♪ | ♪她的眼睛♪ |
[38:45] | ♪ That folks adore so ♪ | ♪令人动心♪ |
[38:48] | ♪ And a torso ♪ | ♪身材♪ |
[38:51] | ♪ Even more so ♪ | ♪更是迷人♪ |
[38:55] | ♪ Lydia ♪ | ♪莉迪亚♪ |
[38:57] | ♪ Oh, Lydia ♪ | ♪莉迪亚♪ |
[39:01] | Mama, I… | 妈妈 我… |
[39:02] | – Oh, Lydia. – Mama. | -莉迪亚 -妈妈 |
[39:05] | Lydia, baby, push. | 莉迪亚 宝贝 捅 |
[39:08] | – Mama. – Push. | -妈妈 -捅 |
[39:13] | You’re ready, baby. | 你准备好了 宝贝 |
[39:16] | I made sure you’re ready. | 我确保过你准备好了 |
[39:26] | They’re waiting for you to lead. | 他们在等待你的领导 |
[39:30] | They’re waiting. | 他们在等你 |
[39:35] | I’m not here for them. | 我来这里不是为了他们 |
[39:39] | I’m not here for you. | 我来这里不是为了你 |
[39:46] | They’re human. | 他们是人 |
[39:49] | Not perfect. | 并不完美 |
[39:54] | Just human. | 只是人 |
[40:00] | It’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我唯一的心愿 |
[40:05] | It’s what you never gave me. | 而你从没有满足过 |
[40:19] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[40:24] | I want you to… | 我要你… |
[40:29] | stay. | 留下 |
[41:47] | This was Dante. | 这是丹特的墓 |
[41:49] | Scouts in the tunnels are saying | 隧道里的探子回报 |
[41:50] | the Whisperers sealed whole sections off. | 低语者封住了整片区域 |
[41:54] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[42:00] | – You’re alright. – Yeah. | -你没事 -是的 |
[42:02] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[42:06] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[42:07] | Aaron, where are the others? | 亚伦 其他人在哪 |
[42:10] | We got separated. | 我们走散了 |
[42:11] | Most of us got out. | 大部分人逃出来了 |
[42:14] | Most of you? | 大部分人 |
[42:17] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[42:21] | You sure you don’t want her with you? | 你确定不带她去吗 |
[42:22] | It’s a short trip. | 路程很近 |
[42:24] | No, I’ll be back as soon as the doctor at Hilltop clears me. | 不 我看完山顶寨的医生就回来 |
[42:27] | Besides, they could still be out there. | 再说了 他们可能还在外面 |
[42:29] | I want her safe, and safe is with you. | 我希望她安全 和你在一起很安全 |
[42:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:37] | Room for three more! | 还能坐三个人 |
[42:49] | I’m Rosita. | 我叫罗西塔 |
[42:52] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[42:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:09] | Easy, easy. | 放松 |
[43:18] | How long I been asleep for? | 我睡了多久 |
[43:21] | Most of the day. | 大半天 |
[43:25] | And you were just out here? | 你就一直待在外面吗 |
[43:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:31] | Just watching you. | 只是观察你们 |
[43:35] | Watching them. | 观察他们 |
[43:36] | Deciding. | 做决定 |
[43:38] | Deciding what? | 做什么决定 |
[43:46] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[43:49] | If it was your father, could you have? | 如果是你爸爸 你会下手吗 |
[44:01] | I’m no longer weak. | 我不再软弱了 |
[44:07] | I’m stronger than ever. | 我比以往更强大 |
[44:11] | Our horde will butcher and consume them. | 我们的尸群会屠杀和吞食他们 |
[44:18] | Screams will be song to me. | 我的耳边将响起尖叫 |
[44:47] | We bathe in blood. | 我们在血浆中沐浴 |
[44:49] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[44:51] | We love no one. | 我们谁也不爱 |
[44:53] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[44:55] | We fear nothing. | 我们无所畏惧 |
[44:57] | We are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[44:59] | This is the end of the world. | 这是世界末日 |
[45:02] | Now is the end of the world. | 现在是世界末日 |
[45:06] | We are the end of the world. | 我们是世界末日 |