| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:31] | We gotta jam ’em up. | 我们得堵住它们 | 
| [00:55] | Come on! Move it! | 快 快 | 
| [00:59] | Take that, you bastards! | 受死吧 你们这群混蛋 | 
| [01:28] | It’s workin’. They’re slowin’ down. | 有效果 它们的速度减慢了 | 
| [01:44] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 | 
| [01:45] | Hey, you can’t go back out there! | 你不能再出去了 | 
| [01:47] | You know what Alpha wants. | 你知道阿尔法想要什么 | 
| [01:49] | I’ll never walk with her. | 我永远不会与她同行 | 
| [01:51] | Over there! Over there! | 那边 那边 | 
| [01:55] | Stay with me, everybody! | 大家跟紧我 | 
| [01:58] | It’s all right! | 没事 | 
| [01:59] | It’s gonna be fine! Wait, wait, wait! | 会没事的 等等 | 
| [02:05] | Where’s Judith? | 朱迪思呢 | 
| [02:15] | Aah! Please. Please… | 求你了 | 
| [02:20] | Please… | 求你了 | 
| [02:26] | Okay, Judith. Okay, okay. | 好了 朱迪思 好了 | 
| [02:28] | Let’s get to a safe place. | 我们去安全的地方 | 
| [02:39] | Hold the line! | 守住 | 
| [02:41] | Hold them back! Hold them back! | 拦住它们 拦住它们 | 
| [02:44] | Steady! | 稳住 | 
| [02:54] | Eugene! | 尤金 | 
| [03:29] | Fire! | 发射 | 
| [03:31] | Back! | 后退 | 
| [03:33] | Watch out! | 小心 | 
| [03:35] | Wall’s down. Follow me. | 墙倒了 跟我来 | 
| [06:13] | Through the heart. | 捅心脏 | 
| [06:17] | Aw, shit. | 该死 | 
| [06:19] | My bad. | 怪我 | 
| [06:20] | Do not miss again. | 别再失手了 | 
| [06:24] | Many Guardians were sacrificed. | 许多守护者都牺牲了 | 
| [06:28] | We must gather. Replenish. | 我们必须聚集死人 补充兵力 | 
| [06:31] | Well, I really need to show you all how to savor a victory. | 我真该教教你们如何享受胜利 | 
| [06:35] | It is not a victory | 这不是胜利 | 
| [06:38] | if I do not have everything I want. | 因为我没有得偿所愿 | 
| [06:48] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 | 
| [06:50] | Not your concern. | 不关你的事 | 
| [06:52] | Then you have seen her? | 你看见她了吗 | 
| [06:53] | She’s not amongst the dead. | 死人堆里没有她 | 
| [06:55] | But I will not stop until I bring her home. | 但我不会停歇 直到我带她回家 | 
| [06:58] | To you. | 带到你身边 | 
| [07:10] | I am at your service, Frowny McTwoKnives. | 我愿意为你效劳 双刀丧门星 | 
| [07:16] | Gather. | 聚集 | 
| [07:18] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [07:20] | You want me to herd walkers? | 你要我把行尸聚起来吗 | 
| [07:29] | Such a dick. | 真是个混球 | 
| [08:14] | Screw this. | 去他的 | 
| [09:10] | All right, Aaron, hold… hold on one second. | 亚伦 等等 | 
| [09:13] | I said hold on, dammit! | 我说了等等 该死 | 
| [09:15] | Don’t go and do something stupid. | 别做蠢事 | 
| [09:18] | The only stupid thing would be to not kill you. | 唯一的蠢事就是不杀你 | 
| [09:21] | No, look, I can explain. Just… | 不 听着 我能解释… | 
| [09:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [09:26] | Aaron, I am not… | 亚伦 我不… | 
| [09:27] | Enough of your bullshit! | 我受够你的鬼话了 | 
| [10:08] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [10:10] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 | 
| [10:11] | This shit is done. | 一切结束了 | 
| [10:19] | Hey, let me take Adam. | 让我来抱亚当 | 
| [10:21] | – It’s all right. – You need to… | -没事 -你需要 | 
| [10:22] | – No, hey, I’m fine. – You need to rest. | -不 我没事 -你想要休息 | 
| [10:24] | It’s okay. We just gotta keep moving. | 没事 我们得继续前进 | 
| [10:26] | Earl and the others could be at the rendezvous already. | 厄尔和其他人可能已经到了集合点 | 
| [10:31] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [10:34] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 | 
| [10:34] | Yes, we are. Oh, yes, we are. | 没错 没错哦 | 
| [10:37] | Why don’t you should try talking normal? | 你为什么不正常说话 | 
| [10:39] | Oh, I am talking normal. Aren’t I? | 我不是在正常说话吗 | 
| [10:41] | I’m talking normal. | 我在正常说话 | 
| [10:44] | That’s the creepy baby voice, Alden. | 你用的是瘆人的娃娃腔 奥尔登 | 
| [10:48] | Nobody likes the creepy baby voice. | 没人喜欢瘆人娃娃腔 | 
| [10:52] | Not even babies. | 连婴儿都不喜欢 | 
| [10:54] | Let me see if I can help. | 让我抱抱试试 | 
| [10:57] | Thought I told you to stay back. | 我不是让你离远点吗 | 
| [10:59] | – I can help with Adam. – Yeah, the hell you can. | -我可以帮你哄亚当 -你可以个鬼 | 
| [11:02] | Come on. She knows him. | 拜托 她很了解他 | 
| [11:05] | No, she knew him. | 不 那只是过去了 | 
| [11:07] | And her and her people left him to die, remember? | 别忘了 她和她的人把他丢在那里等死 | 
| [11:12] | It’s enough that I let her come along. | 我让她跟过来都已经够意思了 | 
| [11:13] | There’s no way she’s getting her hands on this kid. | 她别想碰这个孩子 | 
| [11:15] | Move away… now. | 给我后退 | 
| [11:21] | Just try rubbing the back of his head… | 试试摸摸他的后脑勺… | 
| [11:22] | I thought I told you to be quiet! | 我不是让你安静点吗 | 
| [11:24] | Just try rubbing the back of his head | 试试摸摸他的后脑勺 | 
| [11:26] | very gently and very slowly. | 一定要轻柔地慢慢摸 | 
| [11:28] | And keep making shushing noises right into his ear, over and over. | 在他耳边不停地轻轻发出嘘声 | 
| [11:40] | Let me try. | 让我试试 | 
| [12:41] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 | 
| [12:45] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 | 
| [12:47] | You never said. | 你从来没有提过 | 
| [12:52] | Frances. | 弗朗西斯 | 
| [12:55] | Her name was Frances. | 她叫弗朗西斯 | 
| [12:59] | And he meant everything to her. | 他曾是她的一切 | 
| [13:04] | And she was everything to you, right? | 她也曾是你的一切 对吗 | 
| [13:17] | If I had to do it all over again… | 如果我能重来… | 
| [13:25] | She should be the one sitting here holding him, not me. | 坐在这里抱着他的人应该是她 而不是我 | 
| [13:47] | Let’s move. | 快走 | 
| [13:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:50] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 | 
| [14:06] | Follow me! Follow me! Come on! | 跟我来 跟我来 快点 | 
| [14:15] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [14:43] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [14:55] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [14:58] | Hey! Over here! | 这边 | 
| [15:04] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [15:51] | You. Will. Walk. | 你 将 与 | 
| [15:56] | With. Us. | 我们 同行 | 
| [16:02] | Never! | 永远不可能 | 
| [16:40] | It’s… It’s you. | 是你 | 
| [16:52] | Your voice sounded familiar, but… | 你的声音听上去很耳熟 但是… | 
| [18:39] | Connect the circuit board to the transponder. | 将电路板连接到收发器 | 
| [18:41] | No, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [18:42] | TNC antenna connection… | 节点天线连接 | 
| [18:52] | We killed the skins. | 我们杀死戴皮者 | 
| [18:55] | Then we crawled back into the cave. | 然后我们爬回洞穴里 | 
| [18:58] | The sickos were either dead or… | 那些行尸不是死了… | 
| [19:01] | trapped under rocks from the… | 就是被困在石头下… | 
| [19:16] | We kept pushing. | 我们不停往前走 | 
| [19:19] | Searching. | 搜寻 | 
| [19:22] | Took a turn, | 过了不久 | 
| [19:24] | and before we knew it, we were in the horde. | 我们还没反应过来就发现闯进了尸群里 | 
| [19:31] | Connie and I moved together. | 我和康妮一直在一起 | 
| [19:34] | The sickos pushed forward. | 行尸们推搡着 | 
| [19:40] | Got between us. | 冲散了我们 | 
| [19:46] | And her hand… | 她的手 | 
| [19:50] | … her hand just… | 她的手… | 
| [19:52] | slipped out of mine… | 从我手里滑走… | 
| [19:55] | And I… | 我… | 
| [19:58] | couldn’t find her again. | 再也找不到她了 | 
| [20:04] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 | 
| [20:09] | Just wanna get there before dark. | 只是想在天黑前赶到那里 | 
| [20:11] | You know, she’s been through a lot. | 你知道 她受了很多苦 | 
| [20:14] | Might need some more time to rest. | 也许还需要再休息一下 | 
| [20:18] | Stay as long as you like. | 你们休息多久都可以 | 
| [20:20] | So you’re just gonna leave her behind? | 所以你要丢下她了吗 | 
| [20:24] | Again? | 又一次 | 
| [20:26] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 | 
| [20:29] | You know, maybe instead of ignoring her, | 知道吗 也许你不该忽视她 | 
| [20:31] | you try begging for forgiveness | 而是该努力乞求她的原谅 | 
| [20:33] | after the shit you put her through. | 毕竟是你让她经历苦难的 | 
| [20:38] | You think that’s what she wants from me? | 你认为这是她想要我做的吗 | 
| [20:42] | Like it’ll fix anything? | 这样就能弥补一切了吗 | 
| [20:47] | We go through shit to go through shit… | 我们经历了一难又一难… | 
| [21:04] | What the hell is wrong with her? | 她是有什么毛病 | 
| [21:06] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我没让你那样做 | 
| [21:09] | You’re saying I should’ve just | 你是说我应该 | 
| [21:09] | – let her treat you like that? – I’m saying… I’m say… | -就让她那样对你吗 -我是说 | 
| [21:11] | Well, I am so, so sorry | 我很抱歉 | 
| [21:13] | if I’m just not gonna sit here and take that. | 她那样对你 我不能坐视不管 | 
| [21:16] | Things don’t always work out the way you want, Miko. | 事情不会总是如你所愿 由美子 | 
| [21:18] | I never said they did! | 我从没说过总是如我所愿 | 
| [21:23] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 | 
| [21:35] | I thought a lot about last time we talked. | 我们上次说的话 我想了很多 | 
| [21:39] | And I was so pissed. | 我当时非常生气 | 
| [21:45] | But now I get it. | 但现在我懂了 | 
| [21:48] | You were right to kick me out. | 你把我赶出去是对的 | 
| [21:54] | At least I don’t have to worry about | 至少我不用再担心 | 
| [21:56] | someone stealing my pillow no more. | 有人会偷我的枕头了 | 
| [22:01] | Well, all I’ll say is, | 我只想说 | 
| [22:03] | the nights have been a lot more peaceful. | 晚上安静了许多 | 
| [22:04] | I don’t snore. | 我又不打呼噜 | 
| [22:07] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 | 
| [23:12] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [23:17] | I didn’t mean to intrude, | 我不是有意打扰 | 
| [23:18] | but I felt it incumbent upon my person to give you a once-over | 但看到你嘴上吃了一拳 | 
| [23:21] | after seeing you take a cherry cheesecake like that to the kisser. | 我认为我有责任来看你一下 | 
| [23:27] | Do you know what it feels like | 你知道这种感觉吗 | 
| [23:28] | to want something so bad… | 你渴望一个东西 | 
| [23:31] | and to go after it with everything that you have… | 倾尽自己所有去追寻它 | 
| [23:37] | … piss off everyone… literally everyone… | 惹怒了所有人 每一个人 | 
| [23:41] | maybe get people killed… | 也许还害了别人丧命 | 
| [23:44] | and still, you have nothing to show for it? | 却依然什么都没有得到 | 
| [23:48] | I do. | 我知道 | 
| [24:10] | You see, there’s a meetin’ of extraordinarily… | 我有一场极其重要的会面 | 
| [24:15] | momentous, do-or-die, brobdingnagian proportions. It’s the… | 事关生死 至关重要 重中之重… | 
| [24:21] | It’s a big meeting. | 是个重要的会面 | 
| [24:23] | It’s the biggest meeting of my life. | 是我这一辈子最重要的会面 | 
| [24:28] | And it’s coming up quick on the calendar, | 很快就要到预定日期了 | 
| [24:31] | and unfortunately, I can’t share details. | 可惜我不能分享细节 | 
| [24:34] | But now, with the grimness at hand, | 但是现在基于周边的严峻情形 | 
| [24:36] | vis-a-vis Hilltop, | 山顶寨面临的情况 | 
| [24:37] | I obviously can no longer attend said meeting. | 显然我无法再出席上述会面 | 
| [24:43] | It’s just not often you meet someone you… | 我们并不能常常遇到这样一个人 | 
| [24:51] | Another someone, in general, I mean. | 我是说遇到其他人都不容易 | 
| [24:55] | If it’s important, it’s simple. | 如果很重要 那很简单 | 
| [24:57] | You go. | 你去吧 | 
| [24:59] | Well, sure, but I also have obli… | 是的 但我也有责任… | 
| [25:01] | Eugene, just go to her. | 尤金 去找她吧 | 
| [25:16] | I sincerely hope you get what it is that you want. | 我真诚地希望你得偿所愿 | 
| [26:13] | Nabila’s been asking about her kids. | 娜比拉一直在问她的孩子们 | 
| [26:15] | You sure Ezekiel has them? | 你确定以西结带走他们了吗 | 
| [26:17] | They should be at the rendezvous. | 他们应该已经到集合点了 | 
| [26:25] | It feels like it’s still burning. | 感觉还是火辣辣地疼 | 
| [26:27] | We’re almost there, baby. | 快到了 宝贝 | 
| [26:29] | Almost there. | 快到了 | 
| [27:02] | This is the spot, right? | 就是这里了 对吧 | 
| [27:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [27:05] | My babies? Where are my babies?! | 孩子们呢 我的孩子们呢 | 
| [27:08] | Where are my babies? | 我的孩子们去哪了 | 
| [27:09] | No. Where are my babies? | 不 孩子们去哪了 | 
| [27:11] | Nabila, they’re with Ezekiel, all right? | 娜比拉 他们和以西结在一起 | 
| [27:12] | They’re with the king, they’re with the king. | 和国王在一起 他们和国王在一起 | 
| [27:17] | Come on, spread out. | 来吧 分散开来 | 
| [27:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 走吧 | 
| [27:21] | I’m gonna find them. I’m gonna find them. | 我会找到他们的 我会找到他们的 | 
| [27:30] | Earl, think we’ll be safe here? | 厄尔 你觉得我们在这安全吗 | 
| [27:36] | Did they see us? | 它们看见我们了吗 | 
| [27:38] | No, we’re safe. | 没有 我们很安全 | 
| [27:40] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你们出事的 | 
| [27:44] | Do you think Ezekiel’s okay? | 你觉得以西结脱险了吗 | 
| [27:47] | There was just so much smoke, and I couldn’t see, | 当时烟好大 我看不清楚 | 
| [27:49] | and then he was just gone. | 然后他就不见了 | 
| [27:52] | He’ll be here, honey. He will. | 他会来的 亲爱的 会的 | 
| [27:55] | He’s one of the bravest men I know. | 他是我认识的最勇敢的人之一 | 
| [27:58] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [28:05] | You are all doing great. | 你们都很棒 | 
| [28:11] | You all are so good. | 都非常厉害 | 
| [28:15] | You’re so good. | 非常棒 | 
| [28:16] | Your folks are gonna be so proud when they get here. | 等你们爸爸妈妈来了 他们会很骄傲的 | 
| [28:21] | – So proud when they get here. – Soon? | -到时他们会非常骄傲的 -很快吗 | 
| [28:25] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 | 
| [28:28] | Soon. Real soon, sweetheart. | 很快 马上就到了 亲爱的 | 
| [28:36] | Okay, now. | 好了 | 
| [29:52] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 | 
| [29:58] | I did. | 确实 | 
| [30:02] | But I did it to protect you. | 但我是为了保护你们 | 
| [30:05] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 | 
| [30:08] | I don’t have much choice. | 我别无选择了 | 
| [30:12] | I can stay here with you. | 我可以留在这里陪你 | 
| [30:15] | So you’re not alone when it happens. | 到时候你就不用一个人面对了 | 
| [30:16] | Oh, honey, I’m not alone. | 亲爱的 我不是一个人 | 
| [30:21] | I have Tammy and my son. | 塔米和我儿子陪着我 | 
| [30:26] | Alden will take good care of Adam. | 奥尔登会照顾好亚当的 | 
| [30:30] | And you, Judith… | 而你 朱迪思… | 
| [30:34] | you’re so strong. | 你很坚强 | 
| [30:39] | You’re so brave. | 也很勇敢 | 
| [30:43] | But now I need you | 但现在我需要你 | 
| [30:46] | to keep those kids safe from me. | 保护那些孩子不被我伤害 | 
| [30:50] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [30:54] | Go back out there, | 回那间屋子去 | 
| [30:56] | and don’t come near me again, okay? | 别再靠近我了 好吗 | 
| [32:00] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 | 
| [32:02] | The kids… | 孩子们… | 
| [32:04] | Earl’s got the kids! | 孩子们跟着厄尔走了 | 
| [33:53] | Daryl! | 达里尔 | 
| [33:56] | Daddy! | 爸爸 | 
| [33:58] | Hi, buddy. | 你好呀 小家伙 | 
| [34:03] | Is Judith in there? | 朱迪思在里面吗 | 
| [34:13] | Judith? | 朱迪思 | 
| [34:49] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [35:13] | Alpha. | 阿尔法 | 
| [35:20] | That thing you’ve been looking for… ? | 你一直在找的那个东西… | 
| [35:23] | I found it. | 我找到了 | 
| [35:47] | It is beautiful. | 太漂亮了 | 
| [35:51] | Pure. | 很纯粹 | 
| [35:53] | All I see is a bag of bones | 我只看到了一堆骨头 | 
| [35:55] | and some gnarly-ass teeth. | 还有一口烂牙 | 
| [35:58] | You will see. | 你会看到的 | 
| [36:01] | Maybe soon. | 也许很快就会 | 
| [36:03] | And I will meet you there. | 我会在那里等着你 | 
| [36:06] | You know, I ain’t exactly ready to meet my Maker, | 我还没准备好见造物主 | 
| [36:09] | if that’s what you’re saying. | 如果你是这个意思的话 | 
| [36:15] | You proved yourself again by finding her. | 你通过找到她 再次证明了自己 | 
| [36:20] | And like the young lion cub who must leave his pride, | 就像幼狮必须离开狮群一样 | 
| [36:25] | it is time to roam the Earth. | 你是时候出去闯荡了 | 
| [36:29] | Build a new pride. | 组建新的狮群 | 
| [36:31] | Do you want me out there, preaching your gospel? | 你想让我出去 传播你的思想吗 | 
| [36:37] | I want you to become a lion. | 我想让你成为一头雄狮 | 
| [36:48] | You know, I may not be hip on the whole Greek alphabet, but | 我也许不是很懂希腊字母 | 
| [36:53] | Beta is no Alpha. | 但贝塔可不是阿尔法 | 
| [36:55] | And if we’re going stick with the whole lion thing… | 既然我们要拿狮子做比喻 | 
| [36:59] | then isn’t it the young lioness who takes her mother’s place? | 难道不该由雌幼狮来继承她母亲的位置吗 | 
| [37:05] | Walk. | 走吧 | 
| [37:15] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 | 
| [37:16] | before meat-lovers like him started showing up, I, uh… | 在它这样的肉食者出现之前 | 
| [37:21] | I lost somebody that was close to me. | 我失去了一个很亲近的人 | 
| [37:26] | Pancreatic cancer. | 胰腺癌 | 
| [37:28] | If the disease wasn’t eating her up from the inside, | 就算癌症没有从里到外吞噬她 | 
| [37:32] | then the chemo was kicking the ever-loving shit out of her. | 化疗也将她折磨得惨不忍睹 | 
| [37:36] | And yet… I don’t know. | 可是… 我说不好 | 
| [37:38] | Maybe, uh… | 也许… | 
| [37:40] | Maybe the cancer just put things in perspective. | 也许癌症让人看透了事情 | 
| [37:44] | She was, uh… | 她… | 
| [37:46] | She was never more beautiful. | 她从没那么美过 | 
| [37:51] | Didn’t matter how frail she got. | 不管她变得多么虚弱 | 
| [37:54] | Even when she lost her hair. | 即使是她掉光了头发 | 
| [38:00] | Be grateful. | 要感恩 | 
| [38:02] | Death… | 死亡 | 
| [38:04] | set her free. | 令她自由 | 
| [38:07] | The thing is, when she was gone, | 问题是 她去世后 | 
| [38:11] | I just… I didn’t feel much of anything anymore. | 我再也感觉不到什么了 | 
| [38:13] | You know? | 你懂吗 | 
| [38:16] | I didn’t feel scared, I didn’t feel happy. | 我感觉不到恐惧 感觉不到快乐 | 
| [38:18] | I, uh… | 我… | 
| [38:21] | I didn’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 | 
| [38:22] | I was just… here. | 我只是活着 | 
| [38:25] | And that is my strength. | 这就是我的力量源泉 | 
| [38:29] | Now, me? | 我嘛 | 
| [38:32] | I am dead to this world. | 对这个世界来说 我已经死了 | 
| [38:33] | But you? | 但你 | 
| [38:35] | See, you are pretending. | 你是在假装 | 
| [38:39] | You think that it makes you strong to say that emotions aren’t real, | 你以为说情感不是真的 我们是动物 | 
| [38:43] | that we are animals. | 就能令你强大 | 
| [38:46] | That is bullshit. | 这是胡扯 | 
| [38:48] | And you know it. | 你心里清楚 | 
| [38:49] | And now you claim that you have to kill your own daughter… | 现在你宣称要杀掉自己的女儿 | 
| [38:53] | your own flesh and blood… | 自己的亲骨肉… | 
| [38:59] | It is her destiny. | 这是她的命运 | 
| [39:09] | That disease… | 那个病 | 
| [39:12] | took your wife… | 害死了你妻子 | 
| [39:15] | because that was what nature intended. | 因为这是大自然的旨意 | 
| [39:19] | She could not take you with her. | 她不能带你一起走 | 
| [39:23] | But you live every day wishing she could. | 但你活着的每一天都希望她带走了你 | 
| [39:30] | Lydia was made for this. | 莉迪亚是为此而生的 | 
| [39:36] | To be free. | 获得自由 | 
| [39:39] | With me. | 与我同行 | 
| [40:03] | You still love her. | 你依然爱她 | 
| [40:19] | I have to do it because I love her. | 因为我爱她 我必须这么做 | 
| [40:26] | She will always be my baby. | 她永远都是我的女儿 | 
| [40:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [43:01] | Took you long enough. | 你真够久的 |