英文名称:Psych 2 Lassie Come Home
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:12] | Yes, Carlton? | 说吧 卡尔顿 |
[00:14] | There’s something I gotta know, | 有件事我必须要知道 |
[00:15] | and I don’t want you to spare my feelings. | 而且你实话实说别顾忌我的感受 |
[00:17] | I can handle the truth. | 我能接受得了 |
[00:19] | Okay, son. You have my word. | 好 儿子 我向你保证 |
[00:21] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么啊 |
[00:23] | When I grow up, will I be able to grow a beard like that? | 当我长大了 我也会长出那样的胡子吗 |
[00:29] | You’re a Lassiter, and Lassiter men have been | 你是拉希特家族的人 拉希特家的男人 |
[00:32] | growing legendary face wigs for generations. | 世代都长着英俊的脸 |
[00:35] | It’s a king’s beard born in your blood, | 这是你与生俱来的胡子 |
[00:37] | perfected through centuries. | 通过好几个世纪变得完美 |
[00:39] | But never forget, it’s not the beard that makes the king. | 但是永远不要忘记了 不是胡子造就了国王。 |
[00:43] | I know, I know. It’s the queen. | 我知道 我知道 是女王 |
[00:45] | That’s right, son. | 对了 儿子 |
[00:47] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[00:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:01] | Dad, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪啊 |
[01:08] | Don’t leave me! | 别扔下我 |
[01:10] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:12] | This is Chief Lassiter. | 我是警长拉希特. |
[01:14] | Shots fired. | 中枪了 |
[01:17] | I’m down. | 我中枪倒了 |
[01:19] | I have been ambushed and shot multiple times. | 我被偷袭了还中了好多枪 |
[01:23] | I need backup… immediately. | 我需要支援 现在 |
[01:32] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[01:35] | Please, I have a family. | 求你了 我有个家 |
[01:43] | Carlton, do you even remember why you’re here? | 卡尔顿 你能记得你怎么来这的吗 |
[01:48] | Think, son. Think. | 想一想 儿子 想一想 |
[02:00] | – We have an officer down. All units respond. | 我们的一名警员中枪了 所有的部门回复 |
[02:03] | 2016 Arkenstone Road. Situation critical. | 2016阿肯斯通大路 情况危急 |
[02:06] | Suspect still at large. Approach with extreme caution. | 嫌疑人还在逃 追扑时要特别谨慎 |
[02:10] | Both: Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[02:11] | Ah! Surprise, surprise! | 惊喜 惊喜 |
[02:13] | What is wrong with you two? | 你俩有病啊 |
[02:15] | Check it out. | 自己看看吧 |
[02:17] | What is that? That is a gift for you. | 那是啥 那是给你的一份礼物 |
[02:22] | Meet Morrissey the rescue dog, | 这是莫里西 是一条救援狗 |
[02:24] | here to rescue you from your own handsomeness. | 把你从你英俊的外表之中拯救出来 |
[02:26] | That dog’s Chief Vick’s. He was. | 这是大厨维克的狗 —以前是 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1897个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:308个,六级词汇:161个,GRE词汇:204个,托福词汇:249个,考研词汇:347个,专四词汇:264个,专八词汇:59个, 所有生词标注共:690个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:28] | He kept biting her daughter. | 它总是咬她的女儿 |
[02:30] | Affection gnawing is what the vet called it. | 兽医称这叫做“爱的啃咬” |
[02:31] | He called it rabies, Shawn. | 兽医说这是狂犬病 肖恩. |
[02:32] | Either way, the Chief, Gus, and I have come | 总而言之 大厨 格斯 和我 |
[02:34] | to a little agreement. | 来这是商量一件事情 |
[02:35] | She set him loose in my office | 她把它放我办公室里了 |
[02:36] | and sped away in her car. | 然后她开车疾驰而去 |
[02:38] | Then you called us to come down here | 然后你叫我们来这 |
[02:39] | and the whole thing just felt like a win-win. | 整个事情感觉就像双赢一样 |
[02:41] | That dog is eating my foot. | 它正在舔我的脚 |
[02:42] | Morrissey! Stop it. | 莫里西 别舔了 |
[02:44] | Fsst. Stop it. | 快点 别舔了 |
[02:45] | Excuse me, Carlton, I didn’t realize | 对不起 卡尔顿 |
[02:47] | you had visitors. | 我不知道你还有客人 |
[02:50] | Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. Sorry, no pets. | 抱歉 这不能有宠物 |
[02:52] | Pets? I’m sorry, I… | 宠物 抱歉 我 |
[02:55] | Oh! That’s Morrissey. | 那是莫里西. |
[02:57] | He’s a therapy dog. | 它是一条康复犬 |
[02:59] | Does he have a vest? | 它有救援背心吗 |
[03:01] | He does, though, he prefers to call it a “waistcoat.” | 它有 但是它更喜欢把它叫做马甲 |
[03:04] | I think you’ll find it all checks out. | 你可以自己看看 |
[03:07] | This an old Theraflu T-shirt | 这就是一个旧的舒适版u体恤衫 |
[03:09] | with tape over the “flu” and “py” in Sharpie. | 把”f舒适版y”换成了”py” |
[03:12] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[03:13] | One point for you, Dolores. | 你得了一分 德洛丽丝 |
[03:16] | My name is Shawn Spencer | 我是肖恩 斯宾塞 |
[03:18] | and this is my partner Bill Poopingtons. | 这是我的搭档舒适版比尔便便. |
[03:19] | No. Shawn? | 不 肖恩 |
[03:20] | What? Sidebar. | 怎么了 -到边上去 |
[03:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | Carlton, what is happening right now? | 卡尔顿 现在他们这是干什么 |
[03:24] | Let it go. Yes. | -别管了-好 |
[03:26] | Bill Poopingtons. What kind of nickname is that? | Bi舒适版舒适版比尔便便这是什么破外号 |
[03:28] | Transylvania Dutch. Why? | 特兰西瓦尼亚荷兰语 为什么 |
[03:29] | No, Shawn. | 不 肖恩 |
[03:30] | No more embarrassing nicknames, | 别整那些让我尴尬的破外号了 |
[03:32] | especially in front of peers and professionals. | 尤其是在专业的人面前 |
[03:33] | Gus, don’t be the night | 盖斯 别这样 |
[03:34] | your dad fell asleep inside your mom. | 别当自己是个小孩了 |
[03:36] | We can’t just stop doing bits | 有些事情我们停不下来 |
[03:37] | we’ve been doing for ten years. | 我们已经这么做了10年了 |
[03:39] | We have fans; they have expectations. | 我们有粉丝 他们希望我们这样 |
[03:40] | There’ll be a huge backlash. | 到时候他们会起哄的 |
[03:42] | Shawn, we are two dumbasses. We do not have fans. | 肖恩, 咱俩是两个傻逼 我们没有粉丝的 |
[03:45] | From now on, I do the nicknames. | 从现在开始 我来起外号 |
[03:46] | No, no, no. Absolutely not. | 不不不 就对不行 |
[03:47] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[03:49] | Counterproposal: you have right of refusal | 你可以拒绝 |
[03:51] | until we land on one you like. | 直到有一个你喜欢的外号 |
[03:54] | – It’s a Band-Aid, but okay for now. | 叫创可贴吧 我觉得这个可以 |
[03:57] | I’m terribly sorry, Dolores. | 我太抱歉了 德洛丽丝. |
[03:59] | What I meant to say was, my name is Shawn Spencer | 我想说的是 我叫肖恩 斯宾塞 |
[04:01] | and this is my full-fledged partner All-The-Pips-In-One. | 这是我的全面合作伙伴 |
[04:04] | Accepted. Hello. | 我可以接受 你好 |
[04:07] | Could you fellas take a little walk with me? | 你们能和我散会儿步吗 |
[04:10] | Lassie, is that what I think it is? | 莱斯是我想象的呢个意思吗 |
[04:15] | Guys, I love animals, but I’m sure you know | 伙计 我喜欢小动物 但是我确定你们也知道 |
[04:18] | what a prestigious place the Herschel House is. | 赫歇尔房子是多么有威望 |
[04:19] | We do, but let me just say, although the dog | 我们知道 但是 尽管这只狗 |
[04:22] | is not fully certified and ate one of the two gas pedals | 没有认证还在我们来这的时候 |
[04:25] | in our car on the way down here… | 咬坏了两个油门踏板中的一个 |
[04:26] | Two what? | 两个什么 |
[04:28] | We had hoped that this visit alone would | 我们希望单凭这次拜访 |
[04:29] | start to help Carlton heal his tangled memories. | 就能帮助卡尔顿抚平他纠结的记忆 |
[04:31] | He’s a tough man with the thick skin | 他是个坚强的男人 |
[04:33] | of a northern white rhino, | 有着白犀牛般的韧劲 |
[04:34] | but the heart of a smaller, less-white rhino. | 但是心眼小 比白犀牛小多了 |
[04:37] | I know, and you’re right, um… | 我知道你是对的 |
[04:39] | It’s Burton, but you can call me Jermajesty | 我叫伯顿 你可以叫我陛下 |
[04:42] | or whatever you’d like, Dolores. | 或者随便你喜欢的德洛丽丝. |
[04:45] | Well, Jermajesty, I am gonna kick myself | 好吧陛下 我被 |
[04:48] | for falling prey to a dapper, smooth-talking, | 一个衣冠楚楚,油嘴滑舌的人给套进去了 |
[04:50] | devil’s food cookie with a perfect cranium, | 魔鬼的曲奇和一个完美的头盖骨 |
[04:52] | but I’ll make the exception. | 但我要破一次例 |
[04:57] | – “Dapper” and “smooth-talking,” | “衣冠楚楚” “油嘴滑舌” |
[04:58] | that doesn’t sound right. | 听起来不太对劲 |
[05:00] | Mr. Wilkerson, beautiful day. | Wi舒适版kersOn先生 多好的一天啊 |
[05:02] | Okay, dog stays, but he’s on a very short leash. | 好吧 狗可以留下来 但是得套上一个短的狗绳 |
[05:05] | Short leash. | 短的狗绳 |
[05:09] | And, in exchange, you guys can tell me why | 作为交换 你们俩得告诉我 |
[05:11] | you’re really here. | 你们来这的真正原因 |
[05:13] | Damn, she’s good. Yeah. | 天啊 她真的厉害 |
[05:14] | All right, Lassie called us last night. | 好吧莱斯昨晚把我们叫过来 |
[05:16] | He’s seeing things. | 他看见了些东西 |
[05:18] | Ghosts. Not necessarily ghosts. | 鬼 不一定是真正的鬼 |
[05:19] | But probably ghosts. | 但也可能是鬼 |
[05:21] | But there’s a lot of strange stuff | 但是这有很多奇怪的东西 |
[05:22] | going on around here: | 在这周围 |
[05:23] | eerie voices in pipes, bodies being dragged | 管道里传来可怕的声音 |
[05:25] | out into the woods at night, black Jell-O. | 晚上 尸体被拖进丛林里 |
[05:27] | We’re checking to see if this joint was built | 我们在检查这个地方 |
[05:28] | on an Indian burial ground. | 是不是建在印第安人的墓地上 |
[05:30] | Uh, it was built on an old Kmart, | 它建在一个旧的凯马特上 |
[05:31] | and he’s never mentioned a word of this to me. | 而且他从来没跟我说这些鬼啥的话 |
[05:34] | That’s because he doesn’t want anyone to know. | 那是因为他不想让别人知道 |
[05:35] | We’ve sworn silence. | 我们发誓不向外人说 |
[05:37] | Shawn can’t tell his wife. | 肖恩都不能跟他的妻子说 |
[05:38] | My girlfriend thinks I’m working a double shift. | 我女朋友认为我在上两个班 |
[05:40] | I can’t even take her calls. | 我都不能接她的电话 |
[05:41] | Well, you can’t take her calls, | 你不接她电话是因为 |
[05:42] | because you downloaded a rogue app | 你下载的流氓软件 |
[05:44] | that changes all of your emojis | 呢个软件把你所有的表情符号 |
[05:45] | into little Jamaicans. | 都变成了小牙买加人 |
[05:46] | Seventeen viruses. I see. | -一共十七种病毒 -我知道了 |
[05:48] | So you have a girlfriend? I do. | -你有女朋友吗 -我有 |
[05:49] | Dolores, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 德洛丽丝 我得跟你说实话 |
[05:51] | I only said “black Jell-O” because that was Gus’ nickname | 我之所以说黑果冻是因为那是格斯在 |
[05:54] | in our adult dodgeball league. | 我们道奇球联盟里的外号 |
[05:56] | And Lassie’s terrified that he’s going crazy. | 莱斯害怕他变疯了 |
[05:59] | Anyone finds out, it could cost him his job, | 要是有人发现了 这会让他失去他的工作 |
[06:01] | his dignity, maybe even his family. | 他的尊严 甚至他的家庭 |
[06:03] | Carlton doesn’t even remember why he went | 卡尔顿 甚至都记不得 |
[06:05] | to that abandoned building. | 为什么去呢个废弃的建筑 |
[06:07] | His only recollection of his shooter is a silhouette, | 他对枪手的唯一记忆就是一个黑色的轮廓 |
[06:09] | he’s on nine different medications, | 他现在服用九种不同的药物 |
[06:11] | and as you both know, he suffered a massive stroke | 而且你俩也知道 他还有严重的痛风 |
[06:12] | during surgery. | 在治疗期间 |
[06:13] | So of course he’s seeing things, | 所以当然了他会有幻觉 |
[06:15] | but feeding into these fantasies | 但是帮他成全那些幻想 |
[06:17] | is the least helpful thing you can do right now, okay? | 是现在最不能帮助他康复的 好吗 |
[06:20] | Now, I know this goofy little white guy, | 现在 这个傻乎乎的白人 |
[06:23] | sexy black dude routine the two of you have going | 和这个性感的黑人 你们做的事 |
[06:25] | like the back of my scrubs. | 就像我的抹布一样 |
[06:27] | But you really wanna help? | 你们真的想要帮忙吗 |
[06:28] | Just be the grown men that you are. | 做出点成年人的样子 |
[06:34] | Okay, what is going on here? | 好吧 刚刚发生了什么 |
[06:35] | What, Dolores? | 什么 德洛丽丝吗 |
[06:37] | The nurse from “Color of Night” | 那个《黑色之夜》的女护士 |
[06:38] | fawning all over you. | 像和你坠入爱河似的 |
[06:39] | I don’t know, maybe she’s attractive, | 我不知道也许她比较有魅力吧 |
[06:41] | but, Shawn, I’m with Selene now. | 但是肖恩 我现在和塞妮涅在一起 |
[06:43] | I can’t keep track of every shorty | 我不能和矮子在一起 |
[06:44] | that wants what they can’t have. | 想要呢些自己得不到的东西 |
[06:51] | Where the hell have you two been? | 你们俩去哪了 |
[06:53] | Sorry, Lassie. | 抱歉莱斯 |
[06:54] | We were on our way up the stairs | 我们在上楼的路上 |
[06:56] | when Gus spotted a Jamba right across the street. | 但是格斯在街对面发现了一家贾姆巴快餐店 |
[06:57] | We made it happen. Where’s the dog? | 我们去买了点 狗哪去了 |
[06:59] | He jumped out the window | 就在你们走出门的时候 |
[07:00] | the second you walked out the door, | 它跳到窗外了 |
[07:02] | took my Jell-O, and ran straight into the woods. | 叼着我的果冻 然后跑进丛林里了 |
[07:03] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[07:05] | He is a hunter-gatherer of the highest order. | 他是高级别的狩猎者和采集者 |
[07:06] | – That wasn’t the last Jell-O, though, was it? | 但是那不是最后一个果冻把 对吧 |
[07:08] | Doesn’t matter. We don’t need the dog. | 没事 我们也不需要呢只狗 |
[07:10] | Lassie, I’m gonna cut to the chase. | 莱斯 我就开门见山吧 |
[07:13] | It’s gonna be a hard pass for us. | 这对我们来说挺难的 |
[07:15] | We simply cannot keep lying to our ladies | 我们不能就一直这样欺骗我们的老婆 |
[07:17] | to cover up your spooky ghost sightings, okay? | 去掩盖你的看的呢些鬼魂,好吗? |
[07:20] | It’s too hard. They know each other. | 这太难了 他们都互相了解 |
[07:22] | We’re grown men with real pubes. | 我们都是有屌毛的成年男人了 |
[07:24] | Let me give you a visual. | 让我来帮你想想 |
[07:26] | You remember Eddie Murphy’s mustache in “Raw”? | 你还记得《生吃》里艾迪·墨菲的胡子吗? |
[07:28] | Well, that’s what Gus has going on right over the twig. | 这就是格斯在小树枝上干的事。 |
[07:30] | Now look, whatever you think you’re seeing, it’s up here. | 你看 无论你看到什么 都在你脑袋里 |
[07:33] | You’ve been through a lot and hospitals are creepy, | 你经历了太多而且医院也很吓人 |
[07:36] | even super luxurious ones. | 即使是超级豪华的也一样 |
[07:38] | Trust me on this, man. | 相信我 兄弟 |
[07:40] | You’re just really high. | 你就是嗨大了 |
[07:43] | High. | 嗨 |
[07:53] | Uh, Shawn. | 肖恩 |
[07:55] | What’s in that dog’s mouth? | 狗嘴里是什么 |
[07:57] | Gus, please. | 格斯 别闹了 |
[08:00] | It is nothing more than a human hand. | 这没啥 也就一个人手 |
[08:02] | Oh, my God! It’s… it’s a human hand. | 卧槽 天啊 是个人手 |
[08:06] | And it’s covered in leaves and moss | 这上面还有树叶和苔藓 |
[08:09] | and it’s human and it is a hand. | 这是个人 还他妈是个人手 |
[08:11] | I’m gonna have to call my wife. | 我得给我老婆打电话 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna have to lie again. | 我得再跟她撒个慌了 |
[08:16] | Lassie, we’re in. | 莱斯 我们加入了 |
[08:19] | Of course you’re in, you morons. | 当然要算上你 傻逼 |
[08:20] | There’s a hand in your hand. | 你手里还拿着只手呢 |
[08:23] | Go ahead, Gus. Knuck it up softly. | 来吧 格斯 轻轻碰个拳 |
[08:25] | Get that dead hand away from me, Shawn. | 把那死人手拿离我远点 肖恩 |
[08:36] | ♪ In between the lines ♪ | ♪ 在阴阳交界线之间 ♪ |
[08:37] | ♪ There’s a lot of obscurity ♪ | ♪ 有很多混沌难明 ♪ |
[08:39] | ♪ I’m not inclined to resign to maturity ♪ | ♪ 我不想听天由命 ♪ |
[08:43] | ♪ If it’s all right ♪ | ♪ 如果可以的话 ♪ |
[08:45] | ♪ Then you’re all wrong ♪ | ♪ 那你大错特错 ♪ |
[08:46] | ♪ But why bounce around to the same damn song ♪ | ♪ 但为什么要一直跳同一首歌 ♪ |
[08:51] | ♪ You’d rather run when you can’t crawl ♪ | ♪ 当你不能爬你宁愿奔跑 ♪ |
[08:57] | ♪ I know, you know ♪ | ♪ 我知道 你也知道 ♪ |
[08:59] | ♪ That I’m not telling the truth ♪ | ♪ 我不会说实话的 ♪ |
[09:01] | ♪ I know, you know ♪ | ♪ 我知道 你也知道 ♪ |
[09:02] | ♪ They just don’t have any proof ♪ | ♪ 他们没有证据 ♪ |
[09:04] | ♪ Embrace the deception ♪ | ♪ 欣然接受欺骗 ♪ |
[09:05] | ♪ Learn how to bend ♪ | ♪ 学着屈服 ♪ |
[09:07] | ♪ Your worst inhibitions ♪ | ♪ 糟糕的约束 ♪ |
[09:08] | ♪ Tend to psych you out in the end ♪ | ♪ 最终会使你精神失常 ♪ |
[09:19] | Shawn, I don’t like this. | 肖恩 我不想这么做 |
[09:22] | Gus, you heard Lassie. | 格斯 你也听到莱斯说的了 |
[09:23] | We need to get this hand to Woody ASAP. | 我们得尽快把这只手送到伍迪那里 |
[09:26] | If it’s ASAP, why did we stop first | 如果要赶时间 那我们刚才停在 |
[09:27] | at Pokey Jack’s Smoky Shack? | 波基杰克烟熏店干什么 |
[09:28] | Because I’m not an animal, Gus. | 因为我是个人 格斯 |
[09:30] | Either way, it says right there on the wall | 另外 那边墙上写着 |
[09:31] | we’re not allowed to ship living material. | “禁止寄送活体” |
[09:33] | Well, if this hand was still living, | 如果这个手还活着 |
[09:35] | that would be inappropriate, but it’s not. | 那肯定不行 但它已经死了 |
[09:36] | Now, we need our gear if we’re gonna find | 现在 如果我们想要找到剩下的尸体 |
[09:39] | the rest of this body before we drive home. | 那么在回家前我们要带齐我们的装备 |
[09:41] | All of our stuff is back in Psychphrancisco. | 我们的东西都还在灵异妙探侦探社 |
[09:43] | Or is it? | 真的吗 |
[09:47] | Oh, you wanna bumble with the bee, huh? | 哦 你非要招惹我 是吗 |
[10:00] | Gus, we’re home. | 格斯 我们到家了 |
[10:06] | Now give me some Chewie. | 快给我来点楚巴卡音 |
[10:11] | It’s getting better. | 越来越好了 |
[10:29] | Are we on the same page right now? | 我们现在意见一致吗 |
[10:31] | Yes, alternative Spider-Verse. | 一致 蜘蛛侠平行宇宙 |
[10:36] | No. | 才不一致 |
[10:38] | Oh, bienvenue au Litière, | 哦 欢迎来到”猫砂” |
[10:41] | Santa Barbara’s only pop-up cat restaurant. | 圣巴巴拉市唯一的快闪猫咪餐厅 |
[10:45] | Sure. Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:47] | A cat-fé. How nice. | 猫咖啡 真好 |
[10:50] | Do your parents know you’re doing this? | 你的父母知道你在做这个吗 |
[10:51] | What? How old do you think I am? | 什么鬼 你认为我几岁 |
[10:53] | – Nine. – Forty-one. | -九岁 -四十一岁 |
[10:54] | – Forty-one? | -四十一岁吗 |
[10:55] | – Like the girl from “Orphan.” | -像是《孤儿怨》里那个不老女孩 |
[10:56] | Congrats, business is booming. | 恭喜 生意挺兴隆 |
[10:58] | Um, we don’t open for another 15 minutes. | 我们15分钟后才开门 |
[11:01] | Oh, so the cats aren’t the customers? | 哦 所以这些猫不是顾客吗 |
[11:03] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们到底是谁 |
[11:04] | I’m Shawn Spencer. | 我是肖恩 斯宾塞 |
[11:05] | This is my partner Ding Dong Ditch. | 这是我搭档 乱敲门的捣蛋鬼 |
[11:07] | – Nope. – Claude O’Dirt. | -不行 换一个 -玩泥巴的克劳德 |
[11:08] | – Mm-mm. – Big Poppa Pump? | -换 -拳击老爹 |
[11:09] | Warmer. | 温和一点的 |
[11:10] | Lemona-lemona-lemona-lime… | 柠柠柠檬 |
[11:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:13] | How did either of you reach adulthood? | 你们以前到底是怎么长大成年的 |
[11:15] | Don’t worry, you will too as long as you keep | 别担心 你迟早也能长大的 |
[11:17] | taking your vitamins. | 只要你坚持吃维生素 |
[11:18] | Okay, I am not a child. What do you want? | 够了 我不是孩子了 你们到底想干嘛 |
[11:20] | Isn’t it obvious? We want love. | 这还不明显吗 我们想要爱 |
[11:22] | And companionship. | 以及陪伴 |
[11:23] | And the end of the ivory trade. | 和象牙贸易的终结 |
[11:24] | But most importantly, we wanna know what you think | 但最重要的是 我们想知道 |
[11:26] | you’re doing opening a cat-feteria in our office. | 你在我们的办公室里开猫咖 是想干什么 |
[11:29] | Well, I am a legit entrepreneur | 我是合法经营的 |
[11:31] | and I rented this space | 而且我租下了这个地方 |
[11:33] | and it’s mine for the next 19 days. | 接下来十九天这里都属于我 |
[11:34] | Oh, those are for cats. | 那些是猫吃的 |
[11:37] | I see. | 明白了 |
[11:38] | Okay, I’m gonna be honest with you guys. | 好吧 我和你们实话实说 |
[11:39] | I am in a real Dickens of a stare down | 我是个像狄更斯一样的猫痴 |
[11:41] | with the health department, so I’m gonna need you | 而且卫生部门一直在盯着我 |
[11:43] | to get to the point. | 所以你们有话就直说 |
[11:44] | All right, here’s the nutshell. | 好吧 那我们直说了 |
[11:46] | I’m a psychic and he’s a sympathetic pooper. | 我是个灵媒 他是个多愁善感的扫兴鬼 |
[11:48] | We’re back to retrieve dozens of detectiving tools | 我们是回来取一些侦察工具的 |
[11:50] | that we’ve stashed in the walls, ceiling, | 藏在墙壁里 天花板上 |
[11:52] | and air ducts. | 还有通风管道里 |
[11:53] | And that may require punching a hole or five. | 我们也许得打一个洞 或者五个 |
[11:55] | Well, you’re gonna need to take that up | 那你得和房东商量了 |
[11:57] | with the landlord, and he is not gonna like it. | 他不会想要这样的 |
[11:59] | – Back there. – Thank you, old woman. | -房东在那边 -谢谢你 老太太 |
[12:01] | Or young child, whichever you may be. | 或者小女孩 随便你是哪个 |
[12:05] | – What do you want? – Hi. | -你们想干嘛 -你好 |
[12:07] | Looking for approval to destroy your drywall | 征求你的允许 砸你的墙 |
[12:09] | and possibly remove your air conditioner. | 而且可能要拆掉你的空调 |
[12:11] | No. Bug off. | 不行 滚开 |
[12:13] | “Bug off”? Hmm. | 叫我”滚开”吗 |
[12:18] | Sir, if you would just allow me to explain the magnitude… | 先生 麻烦你听我解释这件事的重要性 |
[12:20] | – No. – Yeah, wait, hold on. | -不行 -等下 |
[12:22] | Back up. | 退后 |
[12:22] | We can’t help but be disturbed by how low | 我们情不自禁好奇 |
[12:24] | the register of your voice is. | 你的声音可以低到什么程度 |
[12:25] | You’re clearly putting on some sort of bellowed timbre. | 很明显 你肯定用了某种低吼音 |
[12:27] | – This is not a timbre. – It just got lower. | -这不是什么低吼音 -变得更低了 |
[12:31] | – It’s the same voice. – So you admit it’s a voice? | -声音根本没变 -那你承认这是种音了 |
[12:32] | Yeah, who are you doing. | 是的 你到底在用谁的声音 |
[12:33] | Tom Waits? | 汤姆·威兹[演员]吗 |
[12:34] | Kathleen Turner? | 凯瑟琳·特纳[演员]吗 |
[12:34] | Harvey Fierstein? | 哈维·费斯特恩[演员]吗 |
[12:35] | Diedrich Bader? | 戴德里克·巴德[演员]吗 |
[12:36] | Shawn. | 肖恩 |
[12:38] | – Get in here. – Dad? | -进来 -爸 |
[12:40] | How in the hell could you afford to buy | 你怎么有钱 |
[12:42] | the Psych office? | 买下灵异妙探办公室的 |
[12:44] | I didn’t buy anything. | 我根本没买过 |
[12:45] | You neglected to tell your landlord | 你们忘记告诉房东 |
[12:47] | that you were moving. | 你们搬走了 |
[12:48] | What? | 什么 |
[12:49] | I simply picked up the payments | 所以我仅仅是付了租金 |
[12:50] | and started subletting to every hipster pop-up | 然后转租给每一个 |
[12:52] | coming into town. | 刚进城的快闪族 |
[12:53] | I am literally rolling in disposable income. | 我就是在赚点外快而已 |
[12:57] | Tax-free. | 还不用交税 |
[12:58] | This seems illegal. | 这好像是违法的 |
[13:00] | Why are you bothering my tenants? | 你们为什么要骚扰我的租客 |
[13:01] | We may have left behind a few items when we moved. | 我们搬走的时候可能留下了些东西 |
[13:03] | You left behind a slow cooker with a 3-pound roast in it. | 你留下了一个放着三磅重烤肉的慢炖锅 |
[13:07] | You nearly “This Is Us’d” the entire block. | 你几乎是《我们这一天》的翻版了 |
[13:09] | “This Is Us”? | 《我们这一天》吗 |
[13:09] | Dad, why are you watching that show? | 爸 你为什么看这部剧 |
[13:11] | They have the same show on ABC, but newer. | ABC电视台上有一部同类剧 而且更新 |
[13:16] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[13:17] | Uh, this is embarrassing, | 呃 不好意思 |
[13:19] | but I think I’m allergic to these cats. | 我想我可能对猫过敏 |
[13:21] | Not my problem. | 与我无关 |
[13:22] | Wha… | 什 |
[13:23] | Look, Dad, this is a Lassie mystery. | 听着 爸 这是莱斯的案子 |
[13:26] | The stakes are possibly life and death, | 很有可能事关生死 |
[13:27] | which means I need my night vision goggles | 意味着我需要带上我的夜视镜 |
[13:29] | and my collection of mustaches | 以及我的胡子套装 |
[13:30] | in order to snoop around undetected. | 用来秘密打探情报 |
[13:33] | Will you please help us? | 你能帮帮我们吗 |
[13:36] | For Lassie. | 为了莱斯 |
[13:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:41] | You’re using the voice again. | 你又在用那种声音了 |
[13:52] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[13:54] | I can see all your teeth, O’Hara. | 我都能看见你的牙齿了 奥哈拉 |
[13:56] | Like, all of them. | 全部牙齿 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry, I’m just inappropriately giddy | 抱歉 我一见到你 |
[13:59] | to see you. | 就很激动 |
[14:00] | Wait a minute. It’s not Monday. | 等下 今天不是周一啊 |
[14:02] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么 |
[14:03] | Carlton, you are absolutely paranoid. | 卡尔顿 你太多疑了 |
[14:06] | I miss you. | 我只是想你了 |
[14:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:09] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Truth is, I snuck out this morning when I saw this. | 事实上 我早上看到这个就溜出来了 |
[14:18] | Is that Conway Twitty? | 那是康威·崔提[歌手]吗 |
[14:20] | This is Reese Kessler, the monster who shot you | 这是里瑟·凯斯勒 那个枪击你6次的 |
[14:23] | in cold blood six times. | 冷血的变态 |
[14:25] | They picked him up yesterday, made a full confession, | 警察昨天逮捕他 而且招供了 |
[14:28] | waived his right to an attorney. | 他也放弃找律师 |
[14:29] | Still ironing out a few details, | 还在整理一些细节问题 |
[14:31] | but it smells like… | 但是大概 |
[14:36] | what? | 什么 |
[14:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:39] | I know that face. | 我认识这个表情 |
[14:42] | Is this not the guy? | 这不是那个人吗 |
[14:43] | I don’t know. Believe me, I wish I did. | 我不知道 相信我 我也想知道 |
[14:45] | I don’t remember. I’m working on it. | 但我不记得了 我还在努力回忆 |
[14:47] | But maybe the reason you’re making that face | 或许 之所以你这个表情 |
[14:49] | is because this is not the right person. | 是因为这不是那个人 |
[14:52] | Look, the truth is, I didn’t come down here | 听着 事实上 我大老远从旧金山来这 |
[14:55] | all the way from San Francisco just to be a messenger. | 并不只是告诉你这个信息 |
[14:58] | I came down here, because he doesn’t mention | 我来这 是因为他的供词里 |
[15:00] | a second gun in his confession. | 没有提到第二把枪 |
[15:02] | And I know they never found a slug for it, | 我知道他们找不到弹壳 |
[15:04] | but I also know there’s a bullet missing | 而且我也知道 犯罪现场 |
[15:05] | from the crime scene. | 有一颗子弹失踪了 |
[15:06] | O’Hara, you’ve already been reprimanded twice | 奥哈拉 你已经被警告两次 |
[15:08] | to stay off this case. | 不要插手这个案子了 |
[15:09] | Please stop jeopardizing your career. | 请别毁掉你的前途 |
[15:11] | Look, I just wanna help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[15:13] | “Help”? Great. | “帮忙”吗 正好 |
[15:15] | There you go. | 给你 |
[15:17] | That’s a grocery list. | 这是购物清单 |
[15:18] | Untrue. There’s also some errands. | 错 还有些杂事 |
[15:20] | There are 93 of them. | 一共有93项呢 |
[15:22] | Yeah, so it shouldn’t take you that long. | 是啊 所以你不会花太长时间的 |
[15:24] | Gus, we’ve got everything we need right here. | 格斯 我们需要的都有了 |
[15:26] | Best damn tracking dog in the history | 半月湾动物收容所史上 |
[15:28] | of the Half Moon Bay Animal Shelter. | 最好的搜寻犬 |
[15:30] | Morrissey already found the hand. | 莫里西已经找到了手 |
[15:31] | Now he will meticulously sniff this entire place | 现在 他要仔细的嗅闻这整块地 |
[15:34] | and lead us directly to the rest of the body. | 然后带我们找到剩下的尸体 |
[15:37] | Morrissey, take a sniff of this. | 莫里西 闻闻这个 |
[15:42] | Now, watch and learn. | 现在 好好看着吧 |
[15:54] | I probably should have left the leash on. | 或许我应该拴着绳 |
[15:55] | Ya think? | 你才知道啊 |
[15:59] | Damn, he cleared the horizon quickly. | 该死的 他这么快就跑没影了 |
[16:04] | You are the strongest person I know. | 你是我认识的人里最坚强的 |
[16:07] | Nah. | 呵 才不是 |
[16:08] | Yeah, and I am watching you get stronger every single day. | 真的 我看到你变得一天比一天强大 |
[16:13] | And I love you | 而且 我爱你 |
[16:14] | And I don’t know what I would do without you. | 我不知道我失去你该怎么办 |
[16:19] | And I will be back on Monday | 我周一会再来 |
[16:20] | for our regularly scheduled visit | 进行我们的日常探视 |
[16:23] | with a completed errand list | 并且做完你的跑腿清单 |
[16:25] | and seven pounds of Ghiradelli chocolate. | 再带上七磅的吉拉德利巧克力 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:29] | Oh, and I almost forgot. | 哦 我差点忘了 |
[16:33] | What? | 什么 |
[16:34] | I thought you might want it | 我猜你应该想要这个 |
[16:36] | So you never forget. | 这样你就不会忘记了 |
[16:38] | And I promise next time I am here, zero police talk, | 我保证下次我来这里不会再说警察的事 |
[16:42] | unless, of course, you wanna talk about | 当然 除非你想聊聊 |
[16:43] | putting a guard outside your door. | 在你门外放个警卫的事 |
[16:45] | Deal? Deal. | -行吗 -成交 |
[16:46] | We’ve gotta be honest with each other. | 我们必须坦诚相待 |
[16:50] | Why is Morrissey’s dish here? | 为什么莫里西的饭盆在这儿 |
[16:52] | Whose what? | 谁的什么 |
[16:55] | Shawn, we’ve been lost for an hour. | 肖恩 我们已经丢了它一小时了 |
[16:57] | That dog’s never coming back. | 那狗永远不会回来了 |
[16:59] | Babe of all babes. | 最宝贝的宝贝 |
[17:01] | I can’t believe you’re in Santa Barbara. | 我不敢相信你在圣芭芭拉 |
[17:02] | What? I can explain, babe. | 什么 我能解释的 宝贝 |
[17:04] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[17:05] | Please don’t. Just stop. | 别这样 千万别这样 |
[17:06] | I’m here too. | 我也在这里 |
[17:08] | I need to talk to you about dinner. | 我得跟你谈谈晚餐的事 |
[17:09] | Right, dinner. | 是的 晚餐 |
[17:10] | – Cancel. – I’m not gonna cancel. | -取消 -我不会取消的 |
[17:12] | I think we should cancel. | 我觉得我们该取消 |
[17:13] | No, we’re not gonna cancel. Don’t be silly. | 不 别傻了 我们不会取消的 |
[17:15] | I already have something in motion,that’s amazing. | 我已经准备好一些东西了 |
[17:17] | Tonight’s gonna be a night we remember forever. | 今晚将是一个我们永生难忘的夜晚 |
[17:19] | Um… okay. | 唔嗯 好吧 |
[17:21] | I’m just… I’m stuck at the airport, | 只是我 我被困在机场了 |
[17:24] | and I may need a little extra time, | 我可能需要一些额外的时间 |
[17:26] | so maybe we should just… | 或许我们应该直接 |
[17:27] | Hey, what you said is perfect. | 嘿 你说的事很完美 |
[17:29] | I’ll see you tonight. I love you. | 晚上见 我爱你 |
[17:34] | She was giving you an out. | 她在给你机会 |
[17:35] | She sounded really strange, Gus. | 她听起来很奇怪 格斯 |
[17:37] | Like Lupita in “Us”? | 像《我们》里的露皮塔吗 |
[17:38] | No, well, which one? | 不是 好吧 哪一个 |
[17:39] | “Tethered.” | “越狱” |
[17:40] | No, not that strange. | 不 没那么奇怪 |
[17:42] | I just feel like I really let her down this time. | 我只是觉得这次真的让她失望了 |
[17:44] | You’re protecting Lassie. He begged us not to tell her. | 你在保护莱西 他求我们不要告诉她 |
[17:46] | It doesn’t matter, Gus. | 跟那些没关系 格斯 |
[17:48] | I can’t keep sneaking around and lying like this anymore. | 我不能再像这样撒谎和偷偷摸摸的了 |
[17:50] | She’s probably sitting at the airport all misty-eyed, | 她可能正坐在机场 |
[17:53] | wondering if I’ll ever be | 泪眼朦胧的思考我能否成为 |
[17:54] | the truthful grown-ass man she deserves. | 那个她值得的诚实可靠的男人 |
[17:56] | What am I… Let’s go home. | 我在做什 我们回去吧 |
[18:17] | This is Chief Lassiter. | 这里是警长拉希特 |
[18:19] | Shots fired. I’m down. | 有人开枪 我受伤了 |
[18:23] | I have been ambushed and shot multiple times. | 我被埋伏了 中了好几枪 |
[18:28] | We have an officer down. All units respond. | 有警员被击倒了 所有单位响应 |
[18:32] | Situation critical. | 形势危急 |
[18:36] | They never found the slug for it. | 他们没有找到子弹 |
[18:40] | There’s a bullet missing from the crime scene. | 有颗子弹从犯罪现场消失了 |
[19:03] | I didn’t see anything! Don’t shoot. | 我什么也没做 别开枪 |
[19:05] | – I’m not gonna hurt you. – I’m sorry. | -我不会伤害你的 -对不起 |
[19:07] | I shouldn’t have come back. | 我不该回来的 |
[19:08] | Look, you need medical attention. | 听着 你需要治疗 |
[19:12] | And I need that bullet in your leg. | 而我需要你腿里的那颗子弹 |
[19:24] | ♪ How lucky can one guy be ♪ | ♪ 一个人能有多幸运 ♪ |
[19:26] | She’s later than us. Go! | 她比我们晚 冲冲冲 |
[19:27] | – Dude! – Go, do it! | -伙计 -快 快开始 |
[19:28] | She’ll be here any second, man. | 她随时会来 伙计 |
[19:29] | Make it romantic. | 弄得浪漫一点 |
[19:31] | I’ll plate the dinners. You set the mood. | 我来给食物装盘 你负责布置气氛 |
[19:34] | ♪ Ain’t that a kick in the head ♪ | ♪ 那不是在头上踢了一脚吗 ♪ |
[19:36] | Ooh, next level petaling, Gus. | 哦 另一层次的洒花瓣 格斯 |
[19:38] | ♪ She’s telling me we’ll be wed ♪ | ♪ 她正告诉我 我们会结婚 ♪ |
[19:42] | Shawn, why did you choose the menu | 肖恩 你为什么根据 |
[19:43] | from “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”? | 《史努比的故事:查理布朗的感恩节》决定菜单 |
[19:45] | Because it’s the only thing they had | 因为在加油站 |
[19:45] | at the gas station, Gus. | 这是他们唯一的东西格斯 |
[19:46] | Come on, son. | 拜托 |
[19:48] | ♪ I’m Mr. Bootyman ♪ | ♪ 我超爱辣臀 ♪ |
[19:49] | Don’t… don’t answer that. | 别 不要接 |
[19:51] | I couldn’t if I wanted to. | 我想接也接不了 |
[19:52] | My phone is even worse now. | 我的手机更糟了 |
[19:53] | None of the buttons are working. | 所有按键都不能用了 |
[19:54] | Well, we reap what we sow. | 有因必有果 |
[19:56] | ♪ I’m Mr. Bootyman ♪ | ♪ 我超爱辣臀 ♪ |
[19:57] | – She’s coming. – Okay! | -她来了 -好的 |
[19:59] | – I gotta get the candles. – You sneak down the fire escape. | -我得去拿蜡烛 -你从逃生梯溜下去 |
[20:01] | Cool. Wait, fire escape? | 酷 等等 逃生梯吗 |
[20:04] | I am really proud of how you’ve handled all of this. | 你处理这一切的方式让我非常骄傲 |
[20:08] | It was big of you to bail on Lassiter’s case, | 你能放弃拉希特的案子很了不起 |
[20:10] | especially with goblins on the table. | 尤其是还涉及有哥布林 |
[20:12] | Thank you, but I also know that you’re not sold | 谢谢 但我知道你没有相信 |
[20:15] | on the guy who confessed to shooting Lassie. | 那个承认射击莱西的人 |
[20:16] | But, babe, your neck is way out there on this one. | 宝贝 你这样太危险了 |
[20:19] | Shawn Spencer, are you the one worried about me | 肖恩 斯宾塞你是在担心我吗 |
[20:23] | sniffing around where I shouldn’t be? | 关注我有哪些不该去的地方 |
[20:24] | That’s right, it feels good to be the adult | 是的 在这段关系里 |
[20:25] | in this relationship. | 做成年人的感觉很好 |
[20:27] | Just this once. | 就算就这一次 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:29] | Seriously, though, please promise me | 说真的 拜托向我承诺 |
[20:32] | that you’ll let the locals handle this one. | 你会让当地警察处理这个案子 |
[20:35] | – Of course. – Of course. | -当然 -当然 |
[20:37] | That being said, I’m gonna take this list. | 话虽如此 我还是要看这张单子 |
[20:38] | I’m gonna do all these errands for you, | 这些事我全帮你做 |
[20:40] | which include “polishing Lassie’s rod.” | 包括”擦亮莱西的棍子” |
[20:42] | But first, I’m gonna wrap both of us | 但首先 我要把我俩都裹进 |
[20:45] | in your favorite green Snuggie. | 你最爱的绿色袖毯里 |
[20:47] | And we’re gonna be in there for a while. | 而且我们要这样待一段时间 |
[20:49] | It’s in the big dresser drawer with all the bedding! | 它和所有床上用品都在梳妆台大抽屉里 |
[20:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:57] | That fire escape was steep, Shawn. | 那个逃生梯太陡了肖恩 |
[20:58] | Come on, man. It’s been a couple of hours. | 拜托 伙计 已经几个小时了 |
[21:01] | Look, I told her all afternoon that you were gonna be gone. | 听着 我整个下午都在告诉她要你走了 |
[21:03] | Now you’ve turned me into a liar again. | 现在你又把我变成一个骗子了 |
[21:05] | – You are a liar. – Your dad’s a liar. | -你就是个骗子 -你爸爸是个骗子 |
[21:06] | Did you tell her about the hand? | 你告诉她那只手的事了吗 |
[21:08] | No, because the hand is not important, | 没有 因为那只手不重要 |
[21:08] | because we’re off the case. | 因为我们退出这个案子了 |
[21:10] | Now give me this damn Snuggie. | 现在把这该死的袖毯给我 |
[21:11] | Get your own damn Snuggie. | 去拿你自己的袖毯 |
[21:12] | This is my damn Snug… | 这就是我的袖 |
[21:13] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[21:14] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[21:16] | Nothing, hon. | 没事 甜心 |
[21:22] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[21:23] | It’s weird. I can’t find the Snuggie. | 好奇怪 我找不到那个袖毯了 |
[21:24] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[21:26] | We don’t need that particular Snuggie, because… | 我们不需要特定的那条袖毯 因为 |
[21:28] | ♪ I’m Mr. Bootyman ♪ | ♪ 我超爱辣臀 ♪ |
[21:31] | Is that Gus’ ringtone? | 那是格斯的铃声吗 |
[21:33] | That is Gus’ ringtone, isn’t it? | 那就是格斯的铃声 不是吗 |
[21:36] | He must have left his phone here, silly black goose. | 他肯定把手机落在这儿了 蠢黑鹅 |
[21:39] | I just remembered where the Snuggie is. | 我想起来那个袖毯在哪了 |
[21:42] | It’s in the bedroom, but it’s deep. | 它在卧室里 但藏得很深 |
[21:44] | I think there’s a depth to it. Will you go look for it? | 我觉得有点难找 你去找找好吗 |
[21:47] | You just wanna see who’s calling | 你只是想去看看是谁打来的 |
[21:48] | so you can decide whether or not to pick it up. | 所以你好决定要不要接 |
[21:50] | Will you marry me? | 你会嫁给我吗 |
[21:51] | Only if we can have toast and jelly beans | 除非我们能用吐司和软糖豆 |
[21:53] | for dinner every night. | 当作每天的晚餐 |
[21:53] | Deal. This is it. | 成交 就是这儿 |
[21:55] | – That’s where it’s at. – This is home base. | -就在那里 -这里就是基地 |
[21:56] | Yep. | 是的 |
[21:58] | Good God, man, turn that off. | 上帝啊 伙计 把它关掉 |
[22:00] | I’m trying. It’s Woody. | 我在关 是伍迪打来的 |
[22:02] | Well, answer it. He’s got the hand. | 好吧 接起来 那只手在他那里 |
[22:03] | I thought you said the hand wasn’t important. | 我以为你说的是这只手不重要 |
[22:05] | Where did you get a Nutri-Grain bar? | 你从哪里拿的营养谷物棒 |
[22:06] | Don’t worry about that, Shawn. | 别担心那个肖恩 |
[22:10] | Guys, first of all, thank you | 伙计们 首先 谢谢你们 |
[22:12] | for the delicious smoked meats. | 给我这些美味的熏肉 |
[22:15] | – He ate the hand? – He didn’t eat the hand. | -他吃了那只手吗 -他没吃那只手 |
[22:17] | I put some smoked meats in with the hand. | 我放了些熏肉进去跟那只手一起 |
[22:18] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那样做 |
[22:20] | Because it was $26 to mail the box | 因为不管你装不装满 |
[22:21] | whether it was full or not, Gus. | 邮寄那个盒子都要花26美元 格斯 |
[22:23] | I thought you of all people | 我认为所有人中 |
[22:24] | could appreciate that level of frugality. | 你会感谢这种等级的节俭 |
[22:25] | Woody? | 伍迪 |
[22:26] | I have good news and I have bad news. | 我有好消息和坏消息 |
[22:27] | The venison, scrumptious! | 鹿肉 非常美味 |
[22:31] | Oh, also there was a usable print | 还有 有一个有用的指纹 |
[22:33] | on one of the dead guy’s fingers. | 在死者的一个手指上 |
[22:34] | I got a name for the victim. | 我知道了受害者的名字 |
[22:35] | Some hotshot manufacturing CEO | 某个制造行业炙手可热的首席执行官 |
[22:37] | named Devon Tileback. | 名叫德文·特奥巴克 |
[22:39] | Devon. Okay, okay. | 德文好的 好的 |
[22:41] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[22:42] | Shawn, the buffalo was chewy. | 肖恩 那水牛肉很难嚼 |
[22:44] | Tasted a little bit like fingernails. | 尝起来有点像指甲 |
[22:46] | That makes sense. It was actually tofuffalo. | 这很有道理 那其实是豆腐渣 |
[22:47] | Oh, tofuffalo. Okay. | 豆腐渣 好吧 |
[22:50] | Damn it, now we’ve got a real murder case | 该死 现在我们有真正的谋杀案 |
[22:51] | and a real victim. | 和真正的受害人了 |
[22:52] | Nope, no, no, no. | 不是 不 不 不 |
[22:54] | He wasn’t murdered or dissolved by a witch. | 他不是被谋杀或被女巫溶解了 |
[22:55] | He committed suicide. | 他自杀了 |
[22:56] | – Suicide? – Yeah, about a week ago. | -自杀吗 -是的 大约一周前 |
[22:58] | Jumped off a bridge into the Santa Ynez River. | 从圣伊内斯河的一座桥上跳下去了 |
[23:00] | Body was never found until now, I guess. | 我想尸体直到现在才被发现 |
[23:03] | Luka, no. No, sweetie. | 卢卡 不 不行 亲爱的 |
[23:07] | Butterfly’s baby is playing with a spleen again. | 蝴蝶的孩子又在玩脾脏了 |
[23:10] | – I should go. – Yeah, you should. | -我该挂了 -是的 你挂吧 |
[23:11] | Well, this great. | 好吧 这很棒 |
[23:13] | There’s no ghost. It’s open and shut. | 很明显这儿没有鬼 你可以闭嘴了 |
[23:15] | We’re off the hook. | 我们脱离困境了 |
[23:16] | No, Gus, this is bad. | 不 格斯 这很糟 |
[23:17] | The suicide, the hand turning up behind the hospital | 首先是自杀事件 然后是那只手 |
[23:20] | where Lassie’s seeing ghosts… Come on. | 出现在莱西见鬼的医院后面 得了吧 |
[23:22] | Jules is gonna go right back down there | 朱尔斯知道这些事情的话 |
[23:23] | when she hears all this stuff. | 马上就会回去的 |
[23:24] | We have to save her from herself. | 我们必须要救她 |
[23:25] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[23:27] | It means we go back to Santa Barbara | 这意味着我们要回圣芭芭拉 |
[23:28] | and start lying again. | 再次开始坑蒙拐骗了 |
[23:30] | Be careful for spiders. | 小心蜘蛛 |
[23:33] | – Shawn! – Here comes the tickler! | -肖恩 -捣蛋鬼要过来咯 |
[23:55] | Morrissey? | 莫里西 |
[23:59] | No. | 不行 |
[24:00] | What have I told you about getting up on the bed? | 关于上床的事我是怎么跟你说的 |
[24:02] | Down. | 下去 |
[24:05] | Off. | 从我身上下去 |
[24:07] | I can move you off me any time I want to. | 只要我想 我随时可以把你弄开 |
[24:12] | Actually, that’s not true, is it? | 其实我做不到 对吗 |
[24:15] | You think I’m a fraud, don’t you? | 你是不是觉得我是个骗子 |
[24:17] | You think they’re gonna retire me, | 你觉得他们会让我退休 |
[24:18] | gonna be a burden to my family. | 我会成为家里的负担 |
[24:21] | Gonna sit in the Lazy-Boy the rest of my life | 余生当个 |
[24:23] | yelling at the TV. | 朝着电视大喊大叫的懒人 |
[24:25] | Oh, crap, that would suck. | 哦 太糟了 那太糟了 |
[24:29] | I’m gonna level with you, dog, just between you and I. | 我跟你说实话 狗子 别告诉其他人 |
[24:31] | I don’t know if I’m ever gonna walk again. | 我都不知道我还能不能再次行走 |
[24:37] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[24:49] | You see that, right? | 你也看到了 对吗 |
[24:53] | I mean, that guy’s really bleeding. | 我是说 那个人真的在流血 |
[24:55] | Come on, dog, tell me I’m not crazy. | 拜托 狗狗 告诉我 我没有疯 |
[24:57] | Of course you’re not crazy. You’re a Lassiter. | 你当然没有疯 你是莱斯特家人 |
[25:00] | I thought I told you to leave me alone. | 我告诉你了 让我一个人待着 |
[25:02] | I know, son, but we have so much catching up to do. | 我知道 孩子 但是我们有很多跟进工作 |
[25:12] | Oh, Lassie, Lassie, Lassie. | 莱斯 莱斯 莱斯 |
[25:15] | Look, we believe that you saw something last night, | 听着 我们知道你昨晚上看到了些什么 |
[25:18] | but why would a man soaked in blood | 为什么一个血迹浸透的人 |
[25:20] | sneak into some stables at a recovery house? | 要溜进康复中心的马厩呢 |
[25:23] | – I know what I saw. – Did anybody else see this? | -我知道我看到了什么 -有其他人看到吗 |
[25:26] | Yes. | 有的 |
[25:29] | A dog? | 狗狗 |
[25:31] | Oh, my God, Morrissey ate Dolores. | 我的天哪 莫里西吃了德洛丽丝 |
[25:33] | Dolores is fine. | 德洛丽丝完好无损 |
[25:34] | Look, Lassie, we’re trying here, man. | 听着 莱斯 我们尽力了 伙计 |
[25:37] | We are. | 尽力了 |
[25:38] | But that hand, remember? | 记得那只手吗 |
[25:39] | The hand that Morrissey found belongs to | 莫里西发现的那只手 |
[25:41] | some techie CEO that took a dive into the river. | 是一个跳河自尽的科技公司总裁的手 |
[25:43] | It has nothing to do with you or the Herschel House. | 跟你和赫歇尔房子没有任何关系 |
[25:45] | And keeping these trips secret is proving very difficult. | 我们的行程保密很困难 |
[25:48] | Gus slept in a drawer last night. | 格斯昨天晚上睡在抽屉里 |
[25:50] | Full disclosure, it’s the best sleep | 透漏一下 那是我多年来 |
[25:52] | I’ve had in years. | 睡过的最好的一觉 |
[25:53] | I might even stay there again tonight. | 也许我今晚还会睡在哪里 |
[25:55] | – Yeah, guess again. – You’ll never know. | -好吧 想的美 -你想不到的 |
[25:56] | Regardless, your only witness is a dog, | 无论如何 你的唯一目击者是个狗狗 |
[25:58] | who I’m not convinced didn’t eat a nurse. | 我怀疑吃了护士的狗狗 |
[26:00] | Guys, please, just check out the stables | 伙计们 别闹了 查一下马厩哪里 |
[26:03] | and then you can tell me I’m crazy. | 你会发现我没有疯 |
[26:04] | – He said “please.” – He did. | -他说”别闹了” -他是说了 |
[26:16] | Selene. | 赛琳娜 |
[26:18] | Oh, hi, Juliet. | 你好 朱莉叶 |
[26:19] | Do you know where I can file a missing person’s report? | 你知道在哪我可以报告人口失踪信息吗 |
[26:21] | Oh, yeah, I can do that for you right away. | 我现在就可以为你做 |
[26:25] | – Who’s it for? – Gus. | -为谁做 -格斯 |
[26:26] | Gus? | 格斯 |
[26:28] | Yes, he’s not at work and he hasn’t answered | 是的 他没有在工作 |
[26:29] | his phone in two days. | 两天没接我电话 |
[26:30] | And I’ve called from lots of phones. | 我给他打了很多电话 |
[26:32] | Selene, come on, it’s Gus. It’s fine. | 赛琳娜清醒点 格斯就是那样的 没事 |
[26:34] | He doesn’t have a deceptive bone in his… oh. | 他是不会骗人的 |
[26:37] | You know what? | 我突然想起来 |
[26:38] | He left his phone at our house | 他们从圣巴巴拉市回来后 |
[26:40] | when they got back from Santa Barbara. | 格斯把手机落在我家里了 |
[26:42] | What? | 啥 |
[26:43] | He didn’t tell me he was going to Santa Barbara. | 他没有告诉我他要去圣巴巴拉市 |
[26:45] | Neither did Shawn. | 肖恩也没告诉我 |
[26:46] | That’s ’cause they were sneaking around | 那是因为他们在偷偷摸摸的查一个 |
[26:47] | on a case they didn’t want me to know about. | 不想让我们知道的案子 |
[26:49] | – And that doesn’t upset you? – No. | -那不会惹恼你吗 -不会 |
[26:50] | It makes it easier for me | 这样也方便我去暗地里调查 |
[26:52] | to sneak around and investigate cases they don’t know about. | 他们不知道的案子 |
[26:54] | Juliet, there’s something or someone | 朱莉叶 他对我隐瞒了 |
[26:55] | he’s not telling me about. | 什么事或什么人 |
[26:57] | Oh, is this about the nurse? | 你说的是哪个护士吗 |
[27:00] | What nurse? | 什么护士 |
[27:03] | Oh, no, it’s nothing. | 不 没有什么 |
[27:06] | Lassiter’s nurse, she’s just very sweet, | 莱斯特的护士 她很甜美 |
[27:09] | and she just seems to really like Gus. | 而且看起来很喜欢格斯 |
[27:10] | Super innocent. | 他们之间很清白的 |
[27:12] | Sorry, why would Kessler contradict his own alibi? | 抱歉 为什么凯斯乐否认他的不在场证明 |
[27:15] | Unless he was forced to. | 除非他是被逼迫的 |
[27:17] | You know what, Selene? | 你知道吗 赛琳娜 |
[27:19] | I am sorry, I have to go to Santa Barbara | 不要意思 我得去圣巴巴拉市 |
[27:20] | and get a prisoner to recant his confession. | 去让一个囚犯放弃自己的认罪 |
[27:23] | Gus is way into you. Try not to spiral over nothing. | 格斯很喜欢你 不要胡思乱想了 |
[27:26] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[27:29] | A nurse isn’t nothing. | 一个护士可并不是小事 |
[27:32] | All right, I guess the bloody figure | 好吧 我认为那个血淋淋的人 |
[27:35] | would have had to come through here. | 可能从这里穿过去的 |
[27:38] | Man, even the stables are spotless. | 伙计 甚至这些马厩都这么一尘不染 |
[27:40] | I’d even eat off this floor. | 我甚至可以在地板上吃饭 |
[27:41] | You’d eat off any floor. | 你在任何地板上都能吃饭 |
[27:44] | Now, why would they keep | 为什么他们要把这些 |
[27:45] | all this medical equipment down here? | 医疗设备放在这里 |
[27:47] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[27:50] | What are these? | 这是些什么 |
[27:51] | Ice chips. | 冰块 |
[27:53] | They give them to patients during therapy | 他们把这些冰块给那些在疗养中 |
[27:54] | when they can’t hold down solid food. | 吃不下固体食物的病人 |
[27:56] | What are you doing? Are you eating that? | 你干啥呢 你是要吃吗 |
[27:58] | Dude, there’s, like, five different flavors in there. | 伙计 哪里有5种不同口味 |
[28:00] | You can’t do that, Shawn. It’s impolite. | 肖恩你不应该吃的 这样很不礼貌 |
[28:02] | Impolite? | 不礼貌吗 |
[28:03] | You ate a Nutri-Grain bar | 你吃了一个在衣橱里 |
[28:04] | that you found in an armoire. | 发现的营养谷物棒 |
[28:05] | Exactly, it didn’t belong to anyone… oh, my gosh. | 对的 那个是不属于任何人的 我的天 |
[28:08] | Blue raspberry. | 蓝莓口味的 |
[28:09] | Now you see what I’m saying. | 你现在明白我说的了吧 |
[28:11] | This is like a Concord grape. | 这个尝起来康科特葡萄一样 |
[28:13] | Excuse me. Good morning. | 打扰一下 早上好 |
[28:17] | Are you eating the patients’ ice chips? | 你们在吃病人的冰块吗 |
[28:19] | I am not. He is. | 我没有吃 他在吃 |
[28:21] | – That’s not true. – We’re sorry. | -那不是真的 -我们很抱歉 |
[28:22] | We’re just… we’re both fans of delicious flavor. | 我们只是 我们俩都很喜欢美味 |
[28:25] | We’re friends of the Chief. Carlton Lassiter. | 我们是总裁卡尔顿·莱斯特的朋友 |
[28:27] | Ah, friends of the Chief’s. | 啊 总裁的朋友呀 |
[28:29] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[28:31] | I’m Dr. Herschel. This is my facility. | 我是赫歇尔医生 这是我的地盘 |
[28:32] | Those are my ice chips. | 这些冰块是我的 |
[28:39] | I’d like to remind you, gentlemen, | 先生们 我要提醒一下你们 |
[28:40] | that the areas marked “restricted” are restricted, | 那些标识着禁止区域之所以是禁止的 |
[28:44] | because they are restricted. | 是因为它是限制出入的 |
[28:47] | That feels fair. | 听上去没错 |
[28:49] | We were wondering, did you have any unexpected visitors | 我们想知道 昨天深夜这里有 |
[28:51] | late last night who had been attacked violently | 身受重伤不速之客吗 |
[28:54] | and perhaps large pools of blood | 可能在这片地方留下血迹 |
[28:55] | in this general area maybe headed that way? | 也可能是在那边 |
[28:58] | No, no pools of blood. | 没有 没有任何血迹 |
[29:00] | Any people living in your pipes? | 有人住在你的水管里吗 |
[29:01] | Maybe speaking their own tongue, perhaps Parsel. | 也许他会说他自己的语言 也许是蛇语 |
[29:03] | I’m fairly certain we do not. | 我非常确定 我们没有这样的人 |
[29:05] | I feel like we’re making some serious strides here. | 我觉得我们在这里会有很大的进展 |
[29:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:07] | What about one-handed patients? | 有一只手的病人吗 |
[29:08] | Be it by birth, industrial accident, | 天生的 工业事故 |
[29:10] | or voodoo. | 或者宗教原因导致的 |
[29:11] | 100% of our patients have 100% of their appendages. | 我百分之百确认我们的病人都肢体健全 |
[29:14] | May I ask, gentlemen, what is this about? | 先生们 我能问这些都是为了什么 |
[29:17] | Say nothing. | 说 没有什么 |
[29:18] | Carlton may have seen a zombie. | 卡尔顿可能看到是僵尸 |
[29:20] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[29:22] | It was not a zombie, sir. | 那不是个僵尸 先生 |
[29:24] | It was a normal man possibly infected with rage, | 那是一个可能被迫害 |
[29:26] | drenched in his own blood. | 血迹浸透的正常人 |
[29:28] | And, oh, did you know there are bodies in your fields? | 你知道你的地盘上有尸体吗 |
[29:29] | Now I’m doing it. | 现在是我在说 |
[29:33] | You. You’re good. | 你 你真优秀 |
[29:36] | You are very good at extracting confessions. | 很善于套话 |
[29:38] | Impressive. | 令人敬佩 |
[29:41] | I know that the Chief has been seeing things | 我知道总裁可能看到了一些 |
[29:45] | that are unexplainable. | 没有办法解释的事情 |
[29:46] | Believe me, we are doing everything in our power | 相信我 我们尽全力去帮助 |
[29:48] | to help him work through this during his recovery. | 总裁克服这些 在他疗养期间 |
[29:50] | We even sent for a specialist | 我们甚至不远万里 |
[29:52] | all the way from the island of Cuba to help, | 从古巴岛请来专家来帮助 |
[29:54] | Mr. A.V. Catalon, a renowned homeoneurotraumatist. | A.V. 马塔隆先生 著名神经创伤学专家 |
[29:59] | Dr. Herschel, I’m going to be honest with you. | 赫歇尔医生 我跟你说实话 |
[30:01] | That title sounds like you made it up right this second. | 那个头衔听上去像是你现编的 |
[30:04] | Do you have a picture of this alleged Dr. Catalon? | 你有这个所谓的马塔隆医生的照片吗 |
[30:06] | All you have to do is look into the flap of his book. | 你只要去看他的书的封面就知道了 |
[30:08] | What? | 啥 |
[30:09] | He wrote a book? | 他写了本书 |
[30:12] | May I be honest with you, gentlemen? | 我能对你们说实话吗 先生们 |
[30:13] | Please, sir. | 请讲 先生 |
[30:14] | The Chief’s behavior is perfectly within | 总裁的行为完全符合 |
[30:16] | the realm of normal for someone | 受了如此严重的 |
[30:18] | who has experienced such severe trauma. | 神经创伤的人的行为 |
[30:21] | The only danger is if somebody | 唯一有风险的是 |
[30:23] | were to fuel his fantasies. | 有人去满足他的幻想 |
[30:29] | Am I being clear? | 我说的够清楚了吧 |
[30:30] | – Yes. – Good. | -是的 -好的 |
[30:32] | Now, if I am ever to see you two gentlemen again, | 如果我再见到两位先生 |
[30:35] | I hope it is in the area marked “for visitors,” | 我希望是在标示”访客区”的区域 |
[30:38] | because that’s where visitors | 因为访客区是 |
[30:41] | do their visiting. | 访客进行访问的地方 |
[30:44] | It tracks. | 讲得通 |
[30:46] | Good day. | 过得愉快 |
[30:49] | Good day. | 过得愉快 |
[30:50] | – Wait for it… – Good, good. | -等等 -好了好了 |
[30:54] | – Good, good. – Clear. | -好了好了 -走了 |
[31:01] | I like to suck on the tips. | 我喜欢吸冰尖 |
[31:02] | What? | 什么 |
[31:08] | – O’Hara. – Hmm? | -欧哈拉 -嗯 |
[31:09] | – There you are. – You got it, didn’t you? | -你在这 -你得到了对吧 |
[31:11] | Police Commissioner, I can’t believe it! | 警察局长 我都不敢相信 |
[31:14] | You’ll come back and visit us, right? | 你会回来看我们的 是吧 |
[31:15] | No, final interviews are later today, | 不 最后的面试在今天晚些时候 |
[31:17] | and I’m just one of three. | 我只是三个人当中的一个 |
[31:19] | – It’s an honor to be considered. – Mm-hmm. | -很荣幸能被考虑到 -嗯嗯 |
[31:20] | Oh, scratch that. | 更正一下 |
[31:21] | I want it, I need it, it is mine to lose. | 我想要 我需要它 我决定输赢 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:24] | So why’d you wanna talk to me so bad? | 所以你为什么这么想跟我说话 |
[31:26] | Ballistics is having a little trouble identifying | 弹道检测在识别你昨天带来的 |
[31:28] | this slug that you brought in yesterday, | 子弹上出了些问题 |
[31:30] | and I don’t recall the case it’s from. | 而且我也想不起这个子弹是那个案子的 |
[31:31] | Oh, I was just crossing some Ts | 我只是在内河码头的集装箱上 |
[31:34] | in the Embarcadero Shipping case. | 做一些测试 |
[31:37] | Okay. Then, good. | 好的 那样的话 很好 |
[31:39] | – Yeah. – And, O’Hara… | -好的 -欧哈拉 还有 |
[31:41] | Yes, Chief? | 是的 长官 |
[31:43] | If you’re going to go after Lassiter’s shooter, | 如果你是去调查莱斯特案的枪手 |
[31:44] | please do us the courtesy of clocking out first | 请出于礼节先向我们报告 |
[31:48] | and never lie to me, | 而且不要向我撒谎 |
[31:50] | even if you think it’s for my own protection. | 即使你认为是为了保护我 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:55] | I thought they had someone in custody. | 我以为他们拘留了某个人 |
[31:57] | – They do. – And he confessed? | -他们是拘留了 -他认罪了吗 |
[31:59] | He did. | 认罪了 |
[32:01] | – I can explain. – Oh, I didn’t ask you to. | -我可以跟你解释 -我没让你解释 |
[32:03] | And I don’t need to remind you how many cold-blooded killers | 我不需要提醒你有多少冷血的杀手 |
[32:06] | get off on technicalities. | 从技术上得以摆脱罪行 |
[32:16] | So, you’re going to Santa Barbara to see | 所以你要去圣巴巴拉市去看 |
[32:17] | about a prisoner, huh? | 一个囚犯对吧 |
[32:19] | Well, I’m going to see about a nurse. | 好的 我要去看一个护士 |
[32:28] | Gus, is this place starting to mess with your head? | 格斯这个地方会扰乱你的头绪吗 |
[32:30] | I suddenly have the urge to give myself a tongue bath. | 我突然有种给自己一个舌浴的冲动 |
[32:33] | – Focus, Shawn. – Right. | -肖恩集中注意力 -好吧 |
[32:36] | Look, I don’t get it. | 听着 我不明白 |
[32:38] | Devon Tileback’s life was perfect. | 德文·唐柏科的人生是完美的 |
[32:40] | His company just went public. | 他的公司刚刚上市 |
[32:41] | Why would he jump off a bridge? | 他为啥要从跳河自尽呢 |
[32:42] | He just started spending his money like a boss. | 你刚刚开始像一个老板一样的花钱 |
[32:44] | He had everything left to live for. | 他有所有活着的理由 |
[32:46] | I don’t know, Gus. | 我不知道 格斯 |
[32:48] | But Lassiter is spiraling | 但是身为莱斯特的我因为 |
[32:49] | with every single unanswered question. | 每一个未解之题感到精神不振 |
[32:51] | We need to prove something, | 我们需要证明些什么 |
[32:52] | even if it’s not what we wanna prove. | 即使不是我们想要证明的 |
[32:54] | We’ve ruled out the hell hag. | 我们已经排除了地狱女巫的可能性 |
[32:55] | Maybe we take a harder look at Tileback. | 也许我们要好好看看唐柏科 |
[32:57] | Now what are we missing? | 现在我们遗漏了什么 |
[33:17] | – That doesn’t make sense. – What? | -那是讲不通的 -什么 |
[33:19] | Our guy worked from morning till night, right? | 这人辛苦工作了一整天 对不对 |
[33:21] | So what’s he doing driving all the way into the hills | 所以是什么力量驱使他还能去山里 |
[33:24] | to the Viking’s Den Ice Bar? | 去找维京人潜入虎穴冰吧 |
[33:26] | – An ice cream bar? – No, no, no, ice bar. | -冰淇淋吧吗 -不不不 是冰吧 |
[33:27] | The ones where they give you a parka | 冰吧是一个需要穿上派克大衣 |
[33:30] | and they have subzero temperatures. | 并且须在零度以下活动的俱乐部 |
[33:31] | They’re either for tourists or Eskimos. | 所以他要么是游客要么是爱斯基摩人 |
[33:33] | He could be an Eskimo. What? | 那他可能是个爱斯基摩人 |
[33:35] | Let’s go get loaded for Lassie. | 我们也伪装成爱斯基摩人去打探一下 |
[33:46] | You’re not a public defender. | 你不是政府的公辩人 |
[33:48] | No, wait, Mr. Kessler. | 请等一下 凯斯乐先生 |
[33:50] | I just don’t want you to make a mistake by going to jail | 我只是不想你因为一个误会就进监狱 |
[33:52] | for a crime you did not commit. | 况且你还没有犯过这样的罪行 |
[33:55] | Look, I know you’ve had a lot of heartbreaks in your life, | 听着 我知道在遇到过很多糟心的事儿 |
[33:57] | but you can get out of this. | 但没必要沉沦 完全可以从这里出去 |
[33:59] | I can help you. | 我能够帮你从监狱出来 |
[34:00] | No, you can’t, okay? | 你做不到的 明白吗 |
[34:02] | They’re everywhere. They’re here. | 他们无处不在 这里也有他们的人 |
[34:03] | They know everything. | 他们无所不知 |
[34:05] | – Think about your wife. – Look, you don’t get it, okay? | -想想你的妻子 -停 你没懂我的意思 |
[34:08] | I can’t trust anyone. I’m fully exposed in here. | 我不能相信任何人 我完全暴露在这里 |
[34:11] | Don’t let anybody force you to do this. | 没有人逼你这样做 |
[34:13] | – Think about your child. – Wait, wait, wait. | -想想你的孩子 -慢着 慢着 |
[34:16] | You have a kid, and you’re willing to go to jail for nothing? | 你都有孩子了还了无牵挂的进监狱吗 |
[34:21] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底出了什么毛病 |
[34:22] | – The hell is this? – Nobody. | -这货是谁 -不认识 |
[34:24] | Nobody? | 不认识我吗 |
[34:25] | – I’m your best friend. – Best friend? | -我可是你最好的朋友 -最好的 朋友 |
[34:28] | What, you brought your best friend with you? | 什么 你还让最好的朋友掺和这件事儿 |
[34:29] | Look, you know what? I’m done. | 你知道吗 我们之间完了 |
[34:31] | – I’m done with you guys. – You know what? You’re right | -我们之间已经谈完了 -你知道吗 |
[34:32] | We are done, you are deadbeat Dad Andre. | 的确没什么好谈的 你个不负责的混蛋 |
[34:34] | – No, look, wait… – Peace out. | -别 等等 -好走 不送 |
[34:35] | What? Kessler, wait. | 你搞什么 凯斯乐 别走 |
[34:37] | – Open the door. – We are not done. | -开门 -我们还没有谈完 |
[34:41] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:43] | I may have overreacted slightly. | 我的反应可能有点过激了 |
[34:45] | May… | 只是有点儿吗 |
[34:55] | I don’t like this, Shawn. | 我不太喜欢这样 肖恩 |
[34:57] | We’re the only non-motorcycle in this parking lot | 在停车场我们是唯一一个非摩托停泊者 |
[34:59] | and these people are extra white, | 而且这些人看起来特别白 |
[35:00] | which is never good. | 这就意味着他们不太友善 |
[35:02] | Well, you’ll just have to be extra black, then. | 你只需要变得特别黑就行了 |
[35:04] | You bet. | 没错 是这样 |
[35:07] | These mittens are awfully restrictive, | 这手套太紧了 |
[35:09] | and I’m afraid my hat used to be a raccoon. | 而且我觉得我的帽子生前就是个浣熊 |
[35:10] | The fur is fake, Shawn. | 这毛皮不是真的 肖恩 |
[35:12] | What we should have done was waited to see if | 我们应该再等等看 |
[35:14] | any more of those fancy brown earmuffs became available. | 可能会有更多的更好看的耳套可以选 |
[35:16] | Let’s just get the information we need, | 让我开始打听需要的信息 |
[35:17] | drink some chilled moonshine, and bounce out of here. | 然后喝点私酿酒就出离开这个地方 |
[35:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:21] | Hi, you must be the vodka consigliere? | 你好 你一定是这里的伏特加顾问 |
[35:24] | What the hell is this? | 你在说什么鬼 |
[35:29] | What can you tell us about Devon Tileback? | 我想打听一个叫德文·特奥巴克的人 |
[35:32] | Don’t talk about Devon in here. | 这里禁谈论德文 |
[35:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[35:35] | He owed a lot of money. | 他欠这里很多钱 |
[35:36] | What? That dude was loaded. | 什么 这货已经负债累累了 |
[35:38] | Look, he was a good guy, but he was starting to lose it. | 听着 他是好人但是他也开始迷失本性了 |
[35:42] | Kept going on about all of his dark secrets being exposed. | 那些他一起保守的秘密也逐渐暴露 |
[35:46] | First of all, thank you for being so forthcoming. | 首先 感觉你及时告诉我们这些消息 |
[35:47] | It’s refreshing. Yeah. | 这真的很令人振奋 真的 |
[35:49] | What secrets do you mean? | 你说的秘密是指什么 |
[35:50] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[35:53] | How do you care me. you don’t want to get vodka? | 有什么想喝的 不想来杯伏特加吗 |
[35:57] | Ova. This is my place. | 我叫奥法 这是我的地盘 |
[36:00] | Both: Oh. Yes. | 原来如此 |
[36:02] | You’re just the man we’d like to speak with. | 你正好是我们想找的那个 |
[36:04] | Question: do you have any more of | 问个问题 你还有更多那种耳套吗 |
[36:06] | those smoky topaz-brown earmuffs? | 那种带烟熏的棕黄色的耳套 |
[36:08] | Those are for our VIPs, and we’re all out. | 那种耳套只有贵宾才有而且我们也卖完了 |
[36:12] | Have you ever been to Norway? | 你去过挪威吗 |
[36:14] | Just once with my brother-in-law. | 和我姐夫去过一次 |
[36:16] | We don’t talk about that, Shawn. | 我们不是来谈这个的 肖恩 |
[36:18] | Ova, I’m going to be honest with you. | 奥法 讲真的 |
[36:19] | Neither of us have heard of this joint, | 我们俩之前都没听过你开的这个联络点 |
[36:21] | and I wasn’t even aware this mountain existed. | 甚至都知道这座山的存在 |
[36:23] | Well, we just opened last year. | 当然 我们是去年才开业的 |
[36:26] | This is my second chapter. | 这是我人生的新篇章 |
[36:27] | I used to run a different business, | 之前我做其它的生意 |
[36:30] | successful and rewarding in its own way, | 也成功地收获了丰厚的回报 |
[36:33] | but life has a way of giving you a new direction. | 但生活总能以它的方式指引你新的方向 |
[36:37] | It does. | 对 生活原本如此 |
[36:38] | Can I treat you to a favorite of mine from back home? | 我能以家乡最喜欢的味道来招待你吗 |
[36:40] | Is it Oreo-flavored? | 是奥利奥风味的吗 |
[36:42] | It is not. | 不是 |
[36:44] | It is cask-aged by my family in Flekkefjord | 是来弗莱克菲尤尔我家乡的陈年酒桶风味风味 |
[36:47] | for the last 120 years. | 已经有120年的历史了 |
[36:50] | Not to seem ungrateful, | 看起来似乎还挺尊重传统 |
[36:52] | but do you have anything Russian? | 但你有俄罗斯的风格的东西吗 |
[36:53] | Gentlemen, Norwegian tradition. | 先生们 试一下挪威的传统 |
[36:56] | First, we look into each other’s eyes… | 首先 我们看着彼此的眼睛 |
[36:59] | And we say: | 然后说 |
[37:08] | Skal! Cheers! | 干杯 |
[37:09] | And cheers! | 干杯 |
[37:13] | – Ah, kerosene. – Uh! | -煤油味的 -对 |
[37:20] | Tell me, who is the bearded Daryl Hannah over there? | 告诉我,那边长胡子的达丽尔·汉娜是谁? |
[37:23] | That’s Per. He’s my son. | 那是皮尔 他是我儿子 |
[37:25] | Both: Ah. | 原来如此啊 |
[37:29] | He’s also clearly within earshot. | 他有一对很灵光的耳朵 |
[37:31] | He’s already displeased with me and my career choices. | 我和他关系不好对我的选择也感到不满 |
[37:34] | Perhaps we all stop gawking at him? | 也许我们不应该盯着他看 |
[37:36] | Fair enough. Gus, we need to go. | 说得对 格斯 我们该走了 |
[37:39] | We do, but first, I need to go. | 是的我们该走 但我立马要走 |
[37:40] | This vodka went right through me. | 刚喝的伏特加已经越过我的膀胱了 |
[37:44] | Thank you for your hospitality, Ova. | 谢谢你的款待 奥法 |
[37:46] | We’ll be back to wear these coats again, | 我们会穿着这身衣服再见面的 |
[37:47] | I can assure you. | 我可以保证 |
[37:49] | Can we reserve two pair of the extra plush russet brown earmuffs? | 能为我们保留这两个毛绒绒的耳套吗 |
[37:53] | Be sure to put you on the top of the list. | 没问题 我会将你们的要求放在首位 |
[38:14] | ♪ I’m Mr. Bootyman ♪ | ♪ 我是布提曼先生 ♪ |
[38:16] | ♪ I’m Mr. Bootyman ♪ | ♪ 我是布提曼先生 ♪ |
[38:18] | ♪ I’m looking for a cutie ♪ | ♪ 我正在寻找意中人 ♪ |
[38:20] | ♪ With a booty, understand ♪ | ♪ 带着战利品 明白吗 ♪ |
[38:22] | ♪ I’m Mr. Bootyman I’m Mr. Bootyman ♪ | ♪ 我是布提曼先生 我是布提曼先生 ♪ |
[38:25] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停下来 停下来 |
[38:29] | What the hell like that? | 搞什么鬼 |
[38:31] | That was not supposed to happen. | 这本不应该发生的 |
[38:33] | My cousin partnered with Greg Grunberg on an app | 我表兄和格雷戈·格伦伯格合作开发一款应用 |
[38:35] | called “Jamaica Me Alla Way.” | 叫“牙买加我全靠” |
[38:38] | There are some bugs, and that’s what caused me | 它还有些漏洞 这也是为什么 |
[38:40] | to photograph your… | 多次在给你的 你的 |
[38:41] | Hairless genitals over there twice. | 无毛小兄弟拍照的原因 |
[38:44] | I will erase the photos immediately. | 我会立即删除照片的 |
[38:49] | Bad news, I just tweeted that. | 不好 我不小心把照片晒上推特了 |
[38:52] | You are one sick individual. | 你真是个十足的神经病 |
[38:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, no! | 不 不 不能 |
[38:55] | Don’t retweet that! Don’t retweet that! | 别转发 别转发 |
[38:56] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[38:58] | You know, sometimes, I really hate my followers. | 知道吗 有时候 我真很讨厌我的粉丝 |
[39:00] | You know what we do with sick individuals? | 你知道我们会对神经病做什么吗 |
[39:03] | You give them the space and care they deserve? | 他们值得你给予足够的体谅和照顾 |
[39:06] | They get what they deserve, all right. | 他们会得到他们应得的 是吧 |
[39:08] | What could I do? I pulled the man’s finger. | 我能怎么做 我已经把他的手拉开了 |
[39:13] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[39:17] | It was nice meeting you, Ova. | 很高兴遇见你 再见 |
[39:18] | – nice you. – Let’s go! | -再见 -快走 |
[39:23] | Dude, what the hell happened in there? | 哥们 到底发生什么事了 |
[39:26] | I will tell you on my deathbed, Shawn. | 我临终之前会告诉你的 肖恩 |
[39:28] | We go on foot. What? | -我们用脚直接跑 -什么 |
[39:30] | Run, Shawn! | 快跑 肖恩 |
[39:39] | Come on! | 快来 |
[39:43] | Dude, dude! Motorcycle. | 哥们 看 有摩托车 |
[39:45] | Let’s go! | 我们开摩托 |
[39:46] | No, no, no, no, no. I can’t do it. | 不不不 我不能这样做 |
[39:48] | You can’t do what, ride a motorcycle? | 你不能什么 不能骑摩托吗 |
[39:49] | In all the years I owned one, | 虽然我自己有摩托 |
[39:51] | how many times did you actually see me ride, Gus? | 但这么多年你看过我骑摩托吗 |
[39:52] | I don’t care. | 我不在意你有没有摩托 |
[39:53] | Shawn, there’s a bunch of angry Viking bikers | 肖恩 现在有一群维京人骑手 |
[39:55] | coming this way now. | 正在朝我们追来 |
[39:56] | No. Let’s go. | 快点吧 |
[39:58] | I promised Jules I wouldn’t ride anymore, | 我向朱尔斯保证过不再骑摩托了 |
[39:59] | and I gotta be honest about something. | 我应该遵守我的诺言 |
[40:00] | Dude, now is not the time to try | 兄弟 现在不是时候 |
[40:01] | to suddenly live up to your vows. | 不是你突然想起誓言的时候 |
[40:03] | Let’s go. That’s fair. | 快点离开才是正途 |
[40:09] | Make a hard right! Hard right! | 直接右转 |
[40:10] | Hard right! Hard right! | 右转 右转 |
[40:21] | That wasn’t a hard right, Shawn. | 你这不是右转 肖恩 |
[40:22] | I tried to tell you, man! | 我告诉过你我不会骑摩托的 大哥 |
[40:24] | What we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[40:25] | I guess we just lay here for a while. | 我猜我们只需在这里躺一会就行了 |
[40:28] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们是什么人 |
[40:30] | Who the hell are we? Who the hell are you? | 问我们是谁 那你又是谁 |
[40:34] | You’re Devon Tileback. | 你是德文·特奥巴克 |
[40:35] | Dude, our dog found your hand. | 兄弟 我们的狗找到了你的手 |
[40:37] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你应该死了才对 |
[40:39] | You need to stop whatever it is you think you’re doing. | 不管你想做什么现在你应该停止动作 |
[40:42] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你们根本不知道是在和较量 |
[40:43] | More people are gonna die. | 会有更多的人死去 |
[40:45] | Just let me stay dead. | 就别人以为我死了吧 |
[40:47] | You’re ruining everything. | 是你们挑起了所有事 |
[40:49] | When you say “everything”… | 当你说任何事的时候 |
[40:53] | Where did that shot come from? | 子弹是从哪里打过来的 |
[40:54] | Play dead. | 装死 |
[41:03] | – Buzz frickin McNab. – In a suit. | -巴茨·弗兰克·马克伯 -还穿着西装 |
[41:04] | It’s even his size. | 穿着西装还像模像样的 |
[41:06] | What’s going on with the hair? | 他的头发怎么变了 |
[41:07] | It’s a douche-hawk, Shawn. | 他那是洗澡的发型 肖恩 |
[41:08] | Oh, there’s a piece coming loose. | 头发还有一绺已经松散了 |
[41:09] | Dude, he’s got my phone. | 哥们 是他拿了我手机 |
[41:12] | Buzz, you look big and slick. | 巴茨 你看起来壮了也油滑了 |
[41:15] | Shawn, Gus, what are you guys doing in Santa Barbara? | 肖恩 格斯 你们在圣巴巴拉市做什么 |
[41:16] | Well, I left a Frisbee signed by a German film director | 搬家时落下一个有德国导演签名的飞盘 |
[41:20] | Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck when I moved, | 是F舒适版OriAn HenCke舒适版 VOn DOnnersmArCk的签名 |
[41:22] | and I’ve come back to collect it. | 我是特地回来找飞盘的 |
[41:24] | Gus has a new love interest down here | 格斯是在这里有新恋人 |
[41:25] | who happens to be a nurse. | 是和这里的一个护士在谈恋爱 |
[41:26] | Not true. | 别瞎说 |
[41:27] | – Can I have that? – It’s evidence. | -我能拿回手机吗 -不行 这是呈堂证物 |
[41:29] | It’s mine. | 这手机是我的 |
[41:30] | You guys got here too quick | 你的伙计们动作挺快的 |
[41:31] | for us to fish it out of the ditch. | 帮我们把手机从沟捞出来 |
[41:32] | Did you kill that guy? | 是你杀了那个人吗 |
[41:34] | Buzz, please, the man was dead before we spoke to him. | 巴茨 拜托 我们话没说完他就死了 |
[41:35] | What? | 什么 |
[41:37] | He died a second time, Buzz. Keep up. | 这是他第二次死了 巴茨 加油 |
[41:39] | – Why are you here? – Super top secret, man. | 为什么你们会在这儿 -这是最高机密 |
[41:40] | I can’t tell you or anyone from your department | 我不能告诉你或者你们部门的人 |
[41:42] | or any former members of your department, | 或者你们部门的前成员 |
[41:44] | especially not J… | 特别是 |
[41:47] | Jules? | 朱尔斯怎么来了 |
[41:49] | That means she’s still working this case. | 那就意味着她一直在跟进这个案子 |
[41:51] | She lied to me, Gus. She lied to me. | 她骗了我 格斯 她竟然骗了我 |
[41:54] | I’m so turned on right now, dude. | 我现在已经会转弯了 |
[41:56] | Shawn, don’t be happy about this. | 肖恩 你还别不高兴 |
[41:57] | You are setting a dangerous precedent. | 你就是危险驾驶的反面教材 |
[41:59] | Honesty is the key component in any… | 诚信是个重要的东西 无论在任何… |
[42:01] | – Who’s she talking to? – This doesn’t look | -她在和谁说话 -这里看起来 |
[42:02] | like a hospital. – Selene. | 不像是个医院 -塞勒涅 |
[42:04] | What the… dude, we gotta get out of here. | 我靠 朋友 我们得跑路了 |
[42:06] | Selene found me. | 塞勒涅居然找到了我 |
[42:08] | Damn it, I knew I was gonna get caught! | 靠 我就知道我会被抓到 |
[42:09] | – Just act natural. – What is happening? | -淡定点 -呃 发生了什么 |
[42:11] | Buzz, you never saw us. | 巴兹 你从来没见到过我们 |
[42:12] | But this is a crime scene. | 但这里是犯罪现场 |
[42:13] | Okay, listen very closely. | 好吧 听仔细了 |
[42:14] | -Guy in a ditch. – Named Devon. | -沟里有个人 -他叫德文 |
[42:15] | – Faked death. – Owed people money. | -假死 -欠别人钱 |
[42:16] | – Got found. – Got shot. | -被人发现了 -被一枪打死了 |
[42:18] | – Now dead. – Case closed. | -现在真死了 -结案了 |
[42:19] | We will waive our fee for solving this, | 我们这次断案就不收钱了 |
[42:21] | because you still have to figure out who shot him. | 因为你还需要找到是谁打死了他 |
[42:23] | Okay, but how am I… | 那好 但是我怎么… |
[42:29] | – Nope. – Yep. | -不行 -可以 |
[42:30] | You’re not allowed in here | 您无权进入 |
[42:31] | – Move, sir, move, sir, sir. – Do not let her in here. | -让一下 警官 让一下 -别让她进来 |
[42:32] | This is a crime scene. | -这是是犯罪现场 |
[42:37] | What’s going on here? | 这儿发生什么了 |
[42:38] | I’m not sure, but if I had a guess, | 我不太确定 但是如果让我猜的话 |
[42:40] | a guy faked his death and then got shot | 有个家伙假装自己死了 然后被那些 |
[42:41] | by the people he was hiding from. | 他躲避的人给枪杀了 |
[42:43] | How long have you been here? | 你到这儿多长时间了 |
[42:44] | – Ten minutes. – Wow. | -十分钟 -哇哦 |
[42:46] | That’s impressive. | 很令人印象深刻 |
[42:47] | Thanks, Juliet. It means a lot. | -谢谢 朱丽叶 这对我很重要 |
[42:51] | Here is the ballistics report on the bullet | 这个是对于打穿拉西特的 |
[42:53] | that went through Lassiter. | 那颗子弹的弹道学报告 |
[42:54] | There was a second gun, | 当时那里确实有第二把枪 |
[42:55] | which means the guy who confessed is a liar. | 也就是说那个认罪的家伙在说谎 |
[42:57] | Don’t tell anyone how you got this. | 别告诉别人你怎么拿到这个的 |
[42:59] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[43:00] | I’m not sure I understand anything right now. | 我不确定我现在还明白任何事情 |
[43:02] | That’s the Buzz I know and love. | 这才是我认识和喜欢的巴兹 |
[43:03] | How’s Francie? | 弗朗茜怎么样 |
[43:05] | Oh, she’s teaching yoga to horses now. | 哦 她现在在给马上瑜伽课 |
[43:09] | A cop! | 有条子 |
[43:19] | Nice hiding space, Shawn. | 绝妙的躲藏地点 肖恩 |
[43:21] | Then where do you suggest we go, Gus? | 那你说我们去哪儿 古斯 |
[43:22] | We’re in the forest and we look like bears. | 我们跑进林子 加上我们一看就是两头熊 |
[43:24] | Yeah, but there’s cops everywhere. | 好主意 但是这儿到处都是条子 |
[43:25] | No one is paying attention to us, Shawn. | 没人注意我们 肖恩 |
[43:27] | – No one. – You’re right, that’s weird. | 没人 -你说得对 这太怪了 |
[43:29] | Juliet, if you would simply take me to the hospital… | -朱丽叶 你只需要把我送到医院而已 |
[43:32] | Selene, I am working a case I have no business working on. | 塞勒涅 我正在处理一个无头悬案 |
[43:34] | So I am super sorry, but I would like | 所以我很抱歉 但是我希望 |
[43:36] | to respectfully request that you shut the hell up. | 你能把你的嘴给我闭上 没有冒犯的意思 |
[43:40] | – Excuse me? – I’m sorry. | -你说什么 -不好意思 |
[43:41] | I should have said heck. | 我应该说”给老娘”的 |
[43:42] | You brought a friend with you? | 你带了一个朋友来现场吗 |
[43:44] | – It’s Gus’ girlfriend. – Hi. | -这位是古斯的女友 -嗨 |
[43:45] | Oh, you’re the nurse. | 哦 你就是那个护士小姐 |
[43:48] | No! | 不 |
[43:49] | Shawn, Selene’s coming back. | 肖恩 塞勒涅要回来了 |
[43:51] | – Through the car. – Good call. | -快爬过去 -好主意 |
[43:54] | Hurry! | 搞快点 |
[43:56] | Careful, you’re getting footprints all over Jules’ seats. | 小心点 你搞得朱莉的座位上到处是脚印 |
[44:00] | Stop kicking everything. | 别踹了 |
[44:02] | You kicked everything everywhere. | 你把这儿踢得一团糟 |
[44:06] | Shawn, she’s coming. | 肖恩 她要来了 |
[44:07] | There is no reason that keeps us here right now. | 我们现在已经没有任何理由待在这儿了 |
[44:09] | Dude, there kinda is. | 朋友 某种程度上说还真有 |
[44:15] | Shawn, she’s gonna see us. Come on. | 肖恩 她会看到咱们的 快走 |
[44:17] | Juliet, I’ll just get there myself. | 朱丽叶 我会自己去那个医院的 |
[44:32] | I don’t know what I did, but I’m so sorry. | 虽然不知道我做了什么 但是我很抱歉 |
[44:34] | -Buzz. – Mm-hmm? | -巴兹 -怎么了 |
[44:35] | I’m gonna need your car. | 我要用你的车 |
[44:38] | Keys? | 钥匙呢 |
[44:40] | I left them in the car. | 我落在车里了 |
[44:48] | Oh, man. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[44:50] | Dude, will you snap out of it? | 老哥 你能别想这个了吗 |
[44:52] | -It’s impossible. – What’s impossible? | -这不可能 -什么不可能 |
[44:56] | I think I’m pregnant. | 我觉得我怀孕了 |
[44:57] | What? | 什么玩意 |
[45:02] | When did you all start trying to have a baby? | 你们什么时候开始造人的 |
[45:04] | I don’t know, Gus. | 我不知道 古斯 |
[45:06] | I thought we were waiting. | 我觉得我们还在等待时机 |
[45:07] | I assumed that we would start with a hamster, | 我觉得我们应该先一起养个松鼠 |
[45:10] | maybe a mini-leopard. | 或者也许养个迷你豹 |
[45:11] | You know me, man. I’m not ready for this. | 你了解我的 老哥 我还没准备好 |
[45:15] | You know the windows in the loft don’t even fully close, right? | 你知道阁楼的窗户不能完全关上 对不对 |
[45:18] | I’m gonna have to replace them. | 我还要把它换掉 |
[45:18] | Otherwise this is “Baby’s Day Out” all over again. | 否则我的生活就会变成《小鬼当街》翻版 |
[45:20] | Shawn, calm down, calm down. | 肖恩 淡定 淡定 |
[45:22] | You’re spinning. | 你开始语无伦次了 |
[45:24] | No reason to get worked up over John Hughes’ worst idea. | 这种好事再坏也坏不到哪儿去 |
[45:27] | Are you even listening? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[45:29] | Lassie just texted, all caps. | 莱西刚才给我发短信了 全大写的那种 |
[45:31] | He saw Wilkerson running down the hallway. | 他看到了威尔克森飞奔穿过门厅 |
[45:33] | Wilkerson? | 威尔克森是谁 |
[45:35] | The comatose dude in a wheelchair? | 那个在轮椅里昏睡的家伙吗 |
[45:37] | I think Lassie’s hit a new low. | 我觉得莱西被打击到了 |
[45:39] | We’re gonna have to deal with this. | 我们得处理一下这件事 |
[45:40] | Uh, shouldn’t we be dealing | 呃 难道我们不应该先处理 |
[45:42] | with this whole fatherhood thing? | 这个”喜当爹”的事吗 |
[45:43] | Yes, but later. | 没错 但是得过一会儿 |
[45:44] | This Lassie thing is the perfect reason | 莱西这事是个完美的理由 |
[45:46] | not to deal with anything real at all. | 让我可以逃避一切符合现实的事情 |
[45:47] | How lucky is that? | 我多幸运啊 |
[45:49] | And what exactly are you thinking? | 那你到底在想什么 |
[45:51] | Well, it is that time. | 呃 是时候做那个了 |
[45:53] | What time? | 干嘛 |
[45:55] | So now Lassie’s seeing some comatose man up and running around, | 所以现在莱西看到了一个植物人到处跑 |
[45:58] | but we’ve got a real dead guy on our hands. | 而我们手头里有一具尸体 |
[46:01] | We’re concerned we’ve lost him forever. | 我担心他已经不行了 |
[46:02] | Sh… Shawn! | 肖… 肖恩 |
[46:04] | I did not steal your moustache collection. | 我没有偷你的小胡子系列收藏 |
[46:05] | What is your problem? | 你要干嘛 |
[46:07] | Well, then you misplaced it, Pop, or you used it | 哦 那么你就是把他放错地方了 或者你用了它 |
[46:09] | as part of your bedroom play | 当作你寝室娱乐的一部分 |
[46:10] | for whatever unfortunate jezebels | 和鬼知道哪个 |
[46:12] | you convinced to participate in your sick game. | 被你骗到床上的骚货一起 |
[46:15] | This cat. | 这只猫真是的 |
[46:17] | Look, I just want ’em back. I need ’em back! | 听好 我只想把它们找回来 我需要它们 |
[46:19] | You better walk that tone someplace else if you want my help. | 如果你需要我的帮助 你说话最好客气点 |
[46:21] | All right, can I step in here? | 好了 我能插句话吗 |
[46:23] | Shawn is having a lot going on right now. | 肖恩现在很忙 |
[46:25] | Big picture life stuff. | 人生宏图之类的事情 |
[46:26] | My only concern at the moment is that my dad is a liar | 我只担心我爹是个骗子 |
[46:28] | and a thief. | 而且还是个贼 |
[46:29] | Do we even know | 我们都不知道 |
[46:30] | if that merkin on your face is real? | 他脸上的那根逼毛是不是真的 |
[46:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[46:33] | I thought maybe, when you got married, | 我认为 可能当你结婚的时候 |
[46:35] | you might take even half a step toward being an adult, | 你可能会变得更成熟哪怕一点点 |
[46:38] | but you are regressing big time. | 但是你反而更幼稚了 |
[46:40] | Oh, well, I am way further down that road | 哦 那好 那我成长得 |
[46:42] | than you can imagine being. | 可比你想象的多多了 |
[46:44] | And this just in, I will never steal from my child. | 顺便说一下 我不会偷我孩子东西的 |
[46:48] | I can’t wait for you to feel | 我等不及让你体会一下 |
[46:49] | what it’s like to have to deal with a mini-you. | 应付一个小型的你自己是什么感觉 |
[46:50] | I am counting the minutes to it. | 我每一分钟都在期待这个 |
[46:52] | It’ll be the redemption of my life, watching you fail. | 看到你的失败将是我生命的救赎 |
[46:59] | And all those years you thought you were telling me | 然后那些年你还觉得你告诉了我一些 |
[47:02] | things I didn’t already know. | 我不懂的事情 |
[47:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:06] | Lassie is spiraling. | 莱西的情况每况愈下 |
[47:08] | We thought we were helping him | 我们在调查他所看到的 |
[47:09] | by looking into his visions, | 我们之前觉得这是在帮他 |
[47:10] | but now we’re concerned we’re just fueling his imagination. | 但是现在我们担心这只是在助长他的妄想 |
[47:13] | Okay, guys, come on, come on. Now, look. | 我明白了 朋友们 好了好了 现在听好 |
[47:15] | Carlton is one of the best cops I’ve ever known. | 卡尔顿是我所知道的最好的警察之一 |
[47:17] | He survived six bullets and a stroke. | 他中风发作又被打了六枪 还活下来了 |
[47:20] | His body may be playing catch up, | 他的身体可能有点跟不上节奏 |
[47:22] | but his mind, it’s as sharp as I’ve ever known it. | 但是他的意识和我熟知他的时候一样犀利 |
[47:24] | Come on, let’s face it. | 得了吧 让我们面对这个情况 |
[47:26] | He’s never had much of an imagination, right? | 他从来不会胡思乱想 对不对 |
[47:27] | So when he says this guy Wilkerson is faking it, | 所以当他说这个叫威尔克森在装晕 |
[47:32] | maybe you should do the crazy thing… | 那也许你们应该做一件看似疯狂的事 |
[47:35] | Believe him. | 相信他 |
[47:38] | Believe him? | 相信他吗 |
[47:39] | Gus, you know what this means. | 古斯 你明白那句话什么意思的 |
[47:41] | -We have to go full… – Dirty… | -也就是说我们要变成完全的 -肮脏的 |
[47:43] | – Rotten… – Scoundrels. | -腐败的 -恶棍 |
[47:50] | Afternoon, Wilkerson. | 下午好 威尔克森 |
[47:53] | – How you doing? – We’re new here. | -你怎么样啊 -我们是新来的 |
[47:54] | Name’s Shawn Spencer. | 我叫肖恩 斯宾塞 |
[47:56] | This is my partner, L’Eggo My Eggo. | 这是我的搭档“我的蛋蛋” |
[47:57] | – No. – Norman Brownbutter. | -这个不行 -诺曼狗屎 |
[47:59] | Try again, Shawn. | 再来一个 肖恩 |
[48:01] | – Dijon Hounsou? – Accepted. | -姐曼·翰苏行吗 -这个好 |
[48:03] | Why are you rejecting nicknames in front of a comatose guy? | 为什么在一个植物人面前对绰号这么挑剔 |
[48:05] | Because I’m a pro. | 因为我是专业侦探 |
[48:07] | Penny for your thoughts, Vic. | 给你一分钱告诉我你在想什么 朋友 |
[48:08] | Save your pennies, Dijon. I got this. | 留着你的钱吧 伙计 我有办法拿下他 |
[48:11] | I see it, Jack Daddy. | 我明白了 杰克老爹 |
[48:14] | You play it straight, huh? | 你想来硬的是么 |
[48:16] | Tough guy from the old neighborhood. | 装老街的硬汉是吧 |
[48:18] | Probably didn’t even cry when Liz Berkley | 就算《救命下课铃》里的莉兹伯克利 |
[48:20] | got addicted to speed in “Saved By the Bell.” | 嗑药上瘾的时候你大概都没哭过 |
[48:24] | But guess what. | 但是你猜怎么着 |
[48:26] | Even tough guys… Are ticklish. | 即使是硬汉 也怕痒 |
[48:32] | Looks like a very bad boy is about to get attacked | 看起来有人要遭罪了 |
[48:35] | by the French tickler. | 对面可是”法国挠挠客” |
[48:37] | Tickle, tickle, tickle. | 我挠 我挠 我挠 |
[48:41] | Give it to him, Gus. | 给他来点 古斯 |
[48:45] | Just give it to him. | 只管搞 |
[48:46] | Give it to him clean, please. | 给他来点狠的好吗 |
[48:48] | Yeah, work it. Prepare it. | 没错 好好弄 修理修理他 |
[48:51] | Get in there. | 给他爽爽 |
[48:52] | Take off his sock, Gus. | 把袜子脱了 古斯 |
[49:00] | Come on, Wilkerson, you know you can feel that. | 得了吧 威尔克森 你知道你有感觉的 |
[49:02] | Come on, man. | 字幕 |
[49:05] | You’re gonna break, and when you do, | 你会崩溃的 而且当你崩溃的时候 |
[49:07] | you can take the window or the stairs. | 你可以直接跳下去 也可以走楼梯 |
[49:13] | – Harder, Gus. – Oh, it’s about to get hard. | -大力点 古斯 -啊 正要来正戏呢 |
[49:18] | Harder. Harder, Gus. | 大力点 大力点 古斯 |
[49:21] | Gus, go hard! | 古斯 用力啊 |
[49:23] | Are you getting up in there? Oh, it’s getting hard. | -你使劲了吗 -正在发力呢 |
[49:25] | Get up in there. Finish it! | 冲啊 搞定他 |
[49:27] | – I’m going hard, Shawn! – Excuse me. | -我尽力了 肖恩 -打扰一下 |
[49:31] | What are you two doing? | 你俩在干嘛 |
[49:33] | Oh, we’re just visiting Mr. Wilkerson here. | 哦 我们只是拜访一下威尔克森先生 |
[49:35] | Why have you removed his stocking feet? | 为什么把他的袜子脱了 |
[49:38] | Dr. Herschel, we have reason to believe | 赫歇尔医生 我们有理由相信 |
[49:40] | that your Wilkerson is faking. | 你的这位患者威尔克森是装病 |
[49:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[49:43] | Faking? Faking? | 装的 装病吗 |
[49:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:47] | This man suffers from severe catatonia. | 这个人患有严重的紧张症 |
[49:49] | He has had imparity of all bodily functions for quite some time. | 全身机能受损已经很长一段时间了 |
[49:54] | We’re not even sure he’s going to recover at all, | 我们甚至不能确定他是否能完全恢复 |
[49:56] | and you’re tickling his feet? | 而你们却在挠他脚痒痒 |
[49:58] | Well, that’s a regional term. Gus prefers “playing football.” | 好吧 那是一个地区术语 格斯比较喜欢踢足球 |
[50:08] | At first, I thought you two had this harmless, idiotic | 首先 我觉得你们两个做这种无害的 白痴般的 |
[50:11] | Ren and Stimpy thing… | 莱恩和史丁比的事 |
[50:13] | Stimpy. Going. | 史丁比 继续 |
[50:14] | Now, you’re proving to be dangerous. | 现在 事实证明你们很危险 |
[50:18] | I want you out. | 我想你们出去 |
[50:21] | Shawn, Gus, what is going on? | 肖恩 格斯 怎么了 |
[50:23] | Dolores, great. I can explain. | 德拉瑞丝 好吧 我可以解释 |
[50:25] | Have you ever seen “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels”? | 你有见到过肮脏的流氓吗 |
[50:27] | Oh, we talking, like, you and I, | 哦 我们说的 像 你和我 |
[50:29] | like a Netflix and chill scenario? | 或像一个网飞和寒冷的场景 |
[50:31] | Nurse O’Riordan, kindly escort these two pedofetishers | 欧’赖尔登护士 好心地护送这两位花花公子 |
[50:35] | off the premises and then attend | 离开这里然后照顾一下威克森先生 |
[50:37] | to Mr. Wilkerson and examine his feet | 并且检查一下他的脚 |
[50:40] | for signs of violation. | 因为他们的亵渎 |
[50:41] | Violation? | 亵渎 |
[50:43] | Get your hands off that man’s eyeball. | 把你的手从这个男人的眼球上拿开 |
[50:46] | There is a sign marked “exit.” | 那里有一个标着出口的标志 |
[50:49] | It is marked “exit” for the purpose of exiting. | 它标 出口 就是为了让人们出去 |
[50:54] | Find it, use it. | 找到它 用好它 |
[50:55] | Gentlemen, my dander is rising. | 先生们 我的怒气值正在上升 |
[51:04] | I don’t really know what to say, | 我真得不知道要说什么 |
[51:06] | but I guess you guys should probably come with me. | 但我猜你们两个家伙应该跟我走一趟 |
[51:08] | Oh, come on, Dolores. | oh 有必要嘛 德拉瑞丝 |
[51:09] | You don’t think maybe there’s another reason | 你难道不认为可能有其他原因吗 |
[51:11] | that dude just got a dander boner? | 像那个家伙刚刚得了皮屑 |
[51:13] | Maybe the “Good Doctor” isn’t so good, | 可能这个 好医生 并不是那么好啊 |
[51:15] | and we’re on to him and so is Lassiter. | 我们找到了他并且莱斯特也是 |
[51:17] | On to what? | 找到什么 |
[51:19] | Dr. Herschel’s an incredible doctor and humanitarian, | 赫歇尔医生是一个令人惊奇的医生并且人道主义 |
[51:21] | who took on Carlton’s case at his own expense. | 卡尔顿的案子费用都是他自掏腰包的 |
[51:23] | What does that mean, like, for free? | 什么意思 是免费的意思吗 |
[51:24] | That’s just bad business. | 那可真是个糟糕的生意 |
[51:25] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你们知道吗 |
[51:27] | Feel free to reach out for updates, | 你们可以随时来获取新的消息 |
[51:28] | but at this point, I see no other option | 但现在 我没别的选择 |
[51:30] | than for you guys to stay away. | 只能让你们离开 |
[51:33] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[51:39] | What is that? That’s surreal. | 那是啥 太离谱了 |
[51:42] | I’m… I don’t… | 我 我不 |
[51:49] | Shawn, we’re done. | 肖恩 我们做到了 |
[51:51] | I need to get a hold of Selene | 我需要抓住赛琳娜给的机会 |
[51:53] | before she turns me into a voodoo doll. | 在她把我放进一个诅咒人偶之前 |
[51:54] | Nope. | 不 |
[51:55] | What we need to do is get back into that hospital | 我们需要做的是回到医院 |
[51:56] | and help Lassie. | 帮助莱斯 |
[51:58] | Why can we never just reach the end of the line? | 为什么我们总是不能刚好到达线的尾端呢 |
[51:59] | Because we’re close, Gus, and we need eyes | 因为我们接近了 格斯 并且我们需要 |
[52:01] | on Dr. Herschel. | 盯着赫歇尔医生 |
[52:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[52:04] | That is called plan B. | 那个被称为B计划 |
[52:08] | Arrival papers and a security pass | 到达的新闻和一个安全的通行证 |
[52:10] | for renowned touring trauma specialist | 给来自古巴的著名巡回创伤专家 |
[52:12] | Dr. A.V. Catalon from Cuba. | A.V. 马塔隆医生 |
[52:14] | Now, he could pick them up himself, | 现在 他应该在捡他们 |
[52:16] | but I suspect he’s gonna get a phone call later… | 但是我猜他一会儿将接到一个电话 |
[52:17] | Canceling his trip. | 取消他的旅行 |
[52:19] | Who do we know in the whole wide world | 在这个狂野的世界里我们认识谁 |
[52:22] | that could possibly take his place? | 可能取代他的位置 |
[52:24] | -Who? -Oh. | -谁 -oh |
[52:25] | -What? -We. | -什么 -我们 |
[52:31] | Oh, my gosh. | oh 我的天 |
[52:33] | This is why I needed my mustache collection, Gus. | 这就是为什么我需要我的胡子收藏品格斯 |
[52:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[52:39] | My name is Amerigo Vespucci Catalon Estevez. | 我叫AmerigO VespuCCi 马塔隆 EsteVez |
[52:44] | -And you killed my father. -No. | -你杀了我的父亲 -不 |
[52:45] | -Yes. -No. | -是你 -不是 |
[52:47] | -Yes, you did. -I did not. | -是的 你杀了 -我没杀 |
[52:49] | -Prepare to die. -It’s not gonna work, Shawn. | -准备好去死吧 -这不会有用的 肖恩 |
[52:50] | Are you kidding me right now? This is a lock. | 你在逗我吗 这是一个锁 |
[52:53] | I’m virtually unrecognizable to myself. | 事实上我都认不出来我自己 |
[52:55] | Somebody in here? | 这有人吗 |
[53:09] | I’m going into your dad’s office | 我要区你爸爸的办公室 |
[53:11] | and I am calling the police. | 并且我要叫警察来了 |
[53:15] | I know what you’re thinking: “Does he have a plan C?” | 我知道你在想什么 他还有C计划吗 |
[53:18] | No, he does not. | 没 他确实没 |
[53:20] | But does he have a plan D? | 但他有计划D吗 |
[53:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:30] | Woody, the mustache is spectacular. | 伍迪 这胡子太绝了 |
[53:33] | From my lip to God’s ears. | 从我的嘴唇到上帝的耳朵了 |
[53:35] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你能这么快来 |
[53:37] | Did you get the materials? | 你拿到材料了吗 |
[53:38] | Do you need us to fill you in on anything? | 你需要我们在其他方面做些什么吗 |
[53:40] | I studied everything about him on the plane. | 我已经在飞机上了解了 他的一切 |
[53:41] | I know exactly who this guy is. | 我确切地知道了这个家伙是谁 |
[53:43] | I know what makes him tick, what excites him, | 知道了他什么动机 什么能刺激到他 |
[53:45] | his biggest fears. | 还有他最大的恐惧 |
[53:48] | I like that very much, but, Woody, | 我非常喜欢那样 但是 伍迪 |
[53:49] | for our purposes here, we should probably focus | 为了我们的目标 我们可能应该关注 |
[53:51] | on the type of medicine he practices | 他行医的风格 |
[53:53] | and how he helps the patients at this facility. | 并且他在这儿是怎么帮助病人的 |
[53:55] | I must disagree to disagree, Shawn. | 我必须不同意 肖恩 |
[53:57] | Sure, that will come into play down the line, yes. | 当然 那样会将标准线降下来 是的 |
[54:00] | But more importantly, how does Catalon feel | 但更重要的是 马塔隆关于他妈妈和 |
[54:03] | about his mother and her unriddling dominance | 高于他的无法撼动的统治地位 |
[54:06] | over him and his seven siblings? | 还有他七个兄弟姐妹怎么看 |
[54:07] | He’s an only child. | 他是仅是一个孩子 |
[54:08] | In his mind, yes, | 在他的意识里 是的 |
[54:10] | but that’s how he managed to survive | 但这就是他如何在他不信任的世界里 |
[54:11] | in a world he distrusted | 存活下来的方式 |
[54:13] | and the loss of the only womanhe had ever loved, | 并且他失去了他曾经爱过的女人 |
[54:16] | Esmerelda, | 埃斯梅雷达 |
[54:16] | hostess at the tobacco farm | 烟草庄园的女主人 |
[54:18] | where he spent his formative summers. | 就是在那里他度过了他性格形成的夏天 |
[54:19] | Editor’s note: his bicycle had a banana seat. | 作者标注 他自行车有个香蕉座 |
[54:21] | None of that is in here. | 他说的这里都没有 |
[54:23] | Well, of course it isn’t, dear, simple Gus. | 当然没有 亲爱的 单纯的格斯 |
[54:26] | But that doesn’t make it any less true in here and here | 但这并不意味着在这里 和这里 都是真实的 |
[54:31] | and just a little down here. | 还有往下一点的地方 |
[54:33] | I feel woozy. | 我有点懵 |
[54:35] | Woody, I need you to concentrate, man. | 伍迪 我需要你集中注意力 朋友 |
[54:38] | We need you on the inside, | 我们需要你从里面接应 |
[54:40] | and we really need this to work. | 我们真的需要这个来工作 |
[54:41] | Shawn, I am calm. | 肖恩 我很冷静 |
[54:43] | I am collected. | 我很镇静 |
[54:45] | Not since Ben Affleck in, | 不是从本·阿弗莱克来了之后就没有了 |
[54:47] | well, anything, | 还有任何事情 |
[54:48] | has an actor been more prepared for a role in his life. | 一个演员在一生中都要为一个角色准备好 |
[54:51] | -You’re not an actor. -You’re barely a coroner. | -你不是一个演员 -你只是一个验尸官 |
[54:53] | You planning on doing an accent? | 你计划在口音上做些什么吗 |
[54:55] | Yes, I am. | 会 我会的 |
[54:57] | -Less is more. -A lot less. | -少就是多 -有很多 少 |
[54:59] | Guys, I got this. | 伙伴们 我学到了这个 |
[55:02] | Adios, hombres. | 再见 翁布尔 |
[55:07] | Is he doing a limp? | 他是在装腿瘸了吗 |
[55:10] | You’re doing a limp? | 你在装瘸吗 |
[55:11] | I got this. | 我学得这个 |
[55:16] | Buenos tardes, señorita, or young lady. | 姑娘或是年轻的女士 |
[55:20] | I am Dr. Amerigo Catalon | 我是医生亚美利哥·马塔隆 |
[55:23] | from the island country of Cuba reporting for work. | 从古巴岛国来报告工作的 |
[55:27] | Dr. Catalon, wonderful. | 医生马塔隆 太棒了 |
[55:29] | Could you just spell that for me? | 你能稍微帮我拼一下你的名字吗 |
[55:34] | No. No, I cannot. | 不 不 我不行 |
[55:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:50] | You’re gonna do great. | 你将会做得很棒 |
[55:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[55:53] | These were marked urgent for you. | 这些是给你紧急标的 |
[55:55] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[55:56] | I will check them after my interview. | 我会在面试之后检查他们 |
[56:06] | Welcome, Karen. | 欢迎 克莱恩 |
[56:08] | It’s exciting to be nearing the conclusion of our search. | 我们调查快接近尾声了 真令人高兴 |
[56:11] | As you know, the process has been an exhaustive one. | 如你所知 这个过程是一个很详细的过程 |
[56:20] | Yes,and thank you for considering me | 是的 并且感谢您能考虑到我 |
[56:22] | for such… such a… lofty… | 因为这样 这样一个 崇高的 |
[56:27] | I can’t believe… it’s an honor just… just really | 我不敢相信 我很荣幸 仅是 |
[56:29] | to… to be considered. | 被 被想到 |
[56:32] | And I never thought that I would reach | 并且我从来没有想过我会得到 |
[56:34] | such a lofty… | 这样极高的 |
[56:40] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[56:41] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[56:44] | We’re making our decision today. | 今天我们要做我们的决定 |
[56:47] | Oh, I know. Um, choose Pradhan. | oh 我知道了 额 选普拉丹 |
[56:50] | She’s much more cut out for this, | 她打结巴的比较多 |
[56:52] | and this room is ridiculous. | 还有这个房间太可笑了 |
[57:04] | -Woody.-Oh! | -伍迪 -oh |
[57:06] | What do you got for us? Did you see Lassie? | 你给咱们搞到了什么 你见过莱斯了吗 |
[57:08] | -I got all his pills. -Great job, man. | -我搞到了他所有的药片 -干得漂亮 朋友 |
[57:10] | You were born to do undercover work. | 你真生来就是做暗探的料 |
[57:11] | -I am deep in, guys. -That’s great. | -我入戏太深了 伙计们 -那很好 |
[57:13] | Woody, can you hand us the pills, please? | 伍迪 你能给我们那些药片吗 拜托 |
[57:15] | We don’t wanna get caught in here. | 我们可不想在这儿被抓到 |
[57:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[57:18] | Okay, I just want to point out that you guys requested | 好 我想说你们要求我 |
[57:23] | that I take Lassiter’s pills. | 要我带走莱斯特的药 |
[57:25] | See, I thought you wanted me to be the guinea pig on this, | 听着 我曾经以为你们想让我在这里面当实验品 |
[57:28] | but now I understand your way is a much better plan. | 但现在我明白你们的方法是一个超好的计划 |
[57:30] | And the good news is, they’re time-release pills, | 而且好消息是 他们是定时发放的药 |
[57:33] | and I have one painfully lodged in my throat, | 并且我此时就痛苦地留了一个在我喉咙里 |
[57:35] | but watch the problem solver at work solving the problem. | 但看着问题解决者在工作中解决问题 |
[57:42] | Come on, man. | 欧 兄弟 |
[57:46] | Do you have a surgical glove by chance? | 你有机会拿到手术手套吗 |
[57:48] | Forty-three pairs… they also come in wine and burnt pumpkin. | 四十三对 他们也来喝酒和烤南瓜 |
[57:51] | I’m a hoarder. | 我是一个囤货的人 |
[57:57] | Okay, first of all, that’s a Chiclet. | 好 首先 这有一个键盘 |
[58:01] | Wait, there’s more. | 等等 还有很多 |
[58:07] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[58:08] | Someone did not want us to find this. | 有人不想让我们找到这个 |
[58:11] | Bandages, stitches… | 绷带 针 |
[58:13] | Peroxide. | 过氧化氢 |
[58:15] | Dude, this is all for an emergency patch job. | 兄弟 这些全是为了一个紧急补救工作 |
[58:18] | Somebody was coming here for help on the down low | 有人来这里寻求帮助 |
[58:20] | from a doctor. | 寻求医生的帮助 |
[58:22] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
[58:23] | So which doctor was on duty | 所以哪个医生值班的 |
[58:24] | the night Lassie saw the bloody guy? | 在莱斯看到那个该死的家伙的那晚 |
[58:26] | We were here that day. Dr. Herschel. | 我们那天在场 赫歇尔医生 |
[58:31] | – Guys, I could get in huge trouble for this. | 伙计 我估计因此陷入大麻烦了 |
[58:33] | Dolores, all the pieces are falling into place, | 德拉瑞丝 所有的线索都很到位 |
[58:35] | so Lassie could be the next victim. | 所以莱斯将会是下一个受害者 |
[58:37] | I cannot believe Dr. Herschel could be a villain. | 我不敢相信赫歇尔医生会是个恶棍 |
[58:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[58:40] | It’s not like he emanates warmth. | 他也不像是散发温暖的人啊 |
[58:42] | Okay, look, I will sneak you in to protect Carlton, | 好 看着 我会偷带你溜进去保护卡尔顿 |
[58:44] | but you cannot leave this room. | 但你不能离开这个房间 |
[58:45] | Of course, thank you, Dolores. | 当然 谢谢你 德拉瑞丝 |
[58:46] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[58:51] | Ice chips. Funyuns. | 碎碎冰 洋葱圈 |
[58:52] | -You can get ’em both. -Me? | -你可以俩个都拥有 -我 |
[58:53] | Why do I have to risk sneaking around? | 为什么要我偷溜进去 |
[58:55] | -Jackal says what? -What? | -加卡尔说什么 -什么 |
[58:56] | Man. | 兄弟 |
[59:07] | Hey, Lass. | 嗨 拉斯 |
[59:11] | Quick ask, you know, between two gentlemen. | 快问 你知道的 男人与男人之间的对话 |
[59:16] | When you first found out that Marlowe was “with child,” | 当你第一次发现马洛有孩子的时候 |
[59:20] | would you say that you were overcome with joy | 你会说你欣喜若狂 |
[59:22] | or was it more like panic and confusion | 还是更恐慌和混乱 |
[59:26] | and, um, a lack of oxygen? | 并且 额 缺氧 |
[59:32] | Asking for a friend. | 为一个朋友问的 |
[59:38] | Eh. | 字幕 |
[59:42] | Guster. | 格斯特 |
[59:43] | Henry? What are you doing here? | 亨利 你在这儿干嘛 |
[59:45] | I need to see Shawn, but first, you’re gonna tell me | 我得看看肖恩 但是首先你得告诉我 |
[59:48] | why he was having an extra sensitive cow earlier. | 为什么他先前敏感的像受了大惊的奶牛 |
[59:50] | – Something is going on. – Oh. | -肯定发生了什么 -噢 |
[59:53] | I know my son. | 我了解我儿子 |
[59:54] | Guster. | 格斯特 |
[59:55] | Spit! | 快说 |
[59:57] | Fine. I’ma tell you one time. | 行吧 我只跟你说一次 |
[1:00:00] | Shawn, Juliet… | 肖恩和朱莉叶 |
[1:00:06] | “Eliminate hippies.” | “消灭嬉皮士” |
[1:00:10] | Gus, don’t you come in here without those blue ice chips. | 格斯 没有那些蓝冰片你就别进来了 |
[1:00:13] | I’m gonna make you feed me like a Jamaican baby bird. | 我要你像喂牙买加雏鸟一样喂我 |
[1:00:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[1:00:21] | And why are you looking at me like that? | 以及为什么要那样看着我 |
[1:00:26] | I think I might have crossed a line back at the office. | 我想我在办公室的时候可能越界了 |
[1:00:28] | I saw something that I’d never seen. | 我看见了一些我从来没见过的场面 |
[1:00:30] | I think I hurt you. | 我想我伤害到你了 |
[1:00:31] | No. No, you didn’t hurt me. | 不 你没伤害我 |
[1:00:34] | Maybe just a little. | 就一点点呢 |
[1:00:35] | That’s not possible. I’m impervious. | 那也不可能 我刀枪不入 |
[1:00:40] | Shawn, look. | 肖恩 你看 |
[1:00:45] | Being a dad, it isn’t easy. | 当个父亲并不轻松 |
[1:00:47] | Is this your version of an apology? | 你就这么理解道歉的 |
[1:00:49] | Shawn, would you let me finish? | 肖恩 能不能让我说完 |
[1:00:54] | It isn’t easy, but it may be | 并不轻松 但是这可能是 |
[1:00:57] | the best thing a man can do | 一个男人一生能做到的 |
[1:01:00] | in his entire lifetime. | 最棒的事 |
[1:01:02] | Look, what I’m just trying to say is | 我只是想说 |
[1:01:03] | that if you’re so lucky, you’ll see the day | 如果你够幸运 你能有幸看见 |
[1:01:06] | that your kid is born. | 你孩子出生的那天 |
[1:01:07] | No… whenever that happens. | 不 不管那是什么时候 |
[1:01:10] | Your heart, it goes from being inside your chest | 你的心 会从你的胸腔里跑出来 |
[1:01:13] | to outside your body to this other being | 到你体外 跑到这另一个生命身上 |
[1:01:16] | it attaches itself to, who now owns it. | 和它相连 变成它的一部分 |
[1:01:20] | And it swings around like a frickin’ tether ball. | 绕着它被甩来甩去像个该死的拉绳球 |
[1:01:23] | Boom. | 嘣 |
[1:01:25] | You never get it back and that’s the torture. | 你的心永远拿不回来 这是种折磨 |
[1:01:30] | And I recommend it highly. | 而我强烈推荐你试试 |
[1:01:38] | Yeah, well, I don’t know if it’s recommended for me. | 我不知道这推荐适不适合我 |
[1:01:43] | All due respect, Dad, I’m not like you. | 无意冒犯 爸 我跟你不一样 |
[1:01:45] | No. Oh, no, you’re not. | 不 哦 你可不一样 |
[1:01:51] | And that’s why you’ll be better than me. | 这也是为什么你会做的比我更好 |
[1:02:00] | This is weird and uncomfortable. | 这对话诡异且引起不适 |
[1:02:01] | Yeah, weird. How can I help? | 对 很诡异 我能帮你什么 |
[1:02:04] | Well, I’m supposed to finish | 我应该帮莱斯完成 |
[1:02:06] | this list of errands for Lassie. | 这个任务清单 |
[1:02:08] | There are 93 items and I’m on number two. | 总共九十三项我刚做到第二项 |
[1:02:11] | Who the hell writes this small? | 谁他妈写的字这么小 |
[1:02:13] | Uh… that is really small. Let me show you something. | 那是真的小 我给你看看 |
[1:02:17] | You can use the camera. | 你可以用相机功能 |
[1:02:20] | You click that and then pinch. | 点一下然后用手指 |
[1:02:23] | zhoop. | 嗖 |
[1:02:25] | Magnification. | 画面放大 |
[1:02:27] | That is sweet Daddy blue eyes. | 亮瞎了你爹的大眼睛 |
[1:02:30] | Wait. What is that indentation? | 等下 那个痕迹是什么 |
[1:02:35] | “Silent partner.” | “Si舒适版ent pArtner” |
[1:02:38] | Dad, he wrote “silent partner,” | 爸 他写了Si舒适版ent pArtner |
[1:02:40] | and that’s the date of the shooting. | 日期是中枪那天 |
[1:02:43] | That’s why he went to the warehouse, | 这就是为什么他会去仓库 |
[1:02:44] | to meet with the victim. | 跟受害者见面 |
[1:02:46] | Do you think you could get this… | 你觉得你能不能把这个 |
[1:02:47] | – Analyzed? – Yeah. | -分析一下 -对 |
[1:02:48] | – I’ll be back in two hours. – Great. | -给我两个小时 -好 |
[1:02:50] | We’ll stay here and watch Lassie, like real men. | 我们会在这儿盯着莱斯 像真男人一样 |
[1:02:52] | I got greedy, Shawn. I took everything. | 我起了贪念肖恩 我拿了所有东西 |
[1:02:55] | I sure hope none of these patients get dry mouth. | 希望不要有病人觉得嘴干 |
[1:02:57] | My God. Is that a bundt cake? | 老天爷 那是磅蛋糕吗 |
[1:02:59] | The nurse’s lounge was unlocked too. | 护士室也没锁门 |
[1:03:01] | Did you bring forks? Come on, son. | -你拿叉子了吗 -妥妥的 |
[1:03:04] | And we’re back. | 回见吧 |
[1:03:05] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸 |
[1:03:06] | Sweet. That looks unusually moist. | 真行 那看起来异常湿乎 |
[1:03:08] | – Ow. – That’s yours. | -嗷 -那个才是你的 |
[1:03:39] | Gus, goo-gooing in your sleep again. | 格斯 滚回去睡你的觉 |
[1:03:42] | Knock it off. | 别闹了 |
[1:04:08] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[1:04:22] | Mary? | 马里 |
[1:04:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:26] | What the hell are you doing here, man? | 哥们你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[1:04:27] | I’m a baby, Shawn. It’s glorious. | 我是个婴儿 肖恩 荣光万丈 |
[1:04:29] | I just finished teething. | 我刚长完牙 |
[1:04:31] | Hey, have you ever been swaddled? | 嘿 你有没有被包裹过 |
[1:04:32] | It’s like a joyful mummification. | 就像快乐的被做成木乃伊 |
[1:04:37] | What is that? Why are you doing that? | 咋了 你这是干嘛 |
[1:04:40] | Hey, could you do a quick pivot | 嘿 你能不能搭把手 |
[1:04:41] | and get me out of this diaper? | 把我从这个尿布里弄出来 |
[1:04:42] | Because I just filled it, | 因为我刚拉在里面了 |
[1:04:44] | and I am a little uncomfortable with how right that felt to do. | 并且对这个动作感觉多自然有一点不适 |
[1:04:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:04:49] | I see what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[1:04:51] | I got news for everybody. | 我有个大新闻告诉所有人 |
[1:04:53] | I don’t know how to change a diaper, okay? | 我不会换尿布 好吧 |
[1:04:55] | I’m not ready for you. | 我没准备好迎接你 |
[1:04:57] | I don’t care what my dad says. | 我也不在乎我爸说了啥 |
[1:04:59] | And what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:05:00] | Let’s talk about that. Let’s unpack that. | 来聊聊 来揭开这层布 |
[1:05:03] | What it means is that I get why you’re here, | 意思就是我知道为啥你会在这儿 |
[1:05:05] | but the only thing I know about fatherhood is | 但是我对当个父亲唯一的认知 |
[1:05:07] | what I learned from all eight episodes of “Manimal.” | 来自我看了八集的《变身神探》 |
[1:05:10] | What I need to know is, where do you land | 我想知道的是 你要怎么解决 |
[1:05:13] | on the whole nurture versus nature thing? | 这整个文明和天性的冲突 |
[1:05:15] | I.E. might you offer up your teat? | 简单来说 你愿意献出你的奶头吗 |
[1:05:19] | I absolutely will not. | 我肯定是不会的 |
[1:05:20] | How ’bout a lullaby, then? | 那如果是摇篮曲呢 |
[1:05:23] | Something in G major maybe, if it suits you, sir. | 像G大调之类的 很适合你哦亲 |
[1:05:26] | All right, but if I sing to you, | 好吧 但是如果我唱了 |
[1:05:29] | will you go to sleep, you strange little baby-man? | 你会乖乖去睡吗 你这奇怪的老宝宝 |
[1:05:32] | That’s the idea. | 这个可以有 |
[1:05:38] | – ♪ So, kid ♪ – ♪ May I please ♪ | -♪ 哦 孩子 ♪ -♪ 我可不可以 ♪ |
[1:05:42] | ♪ No, you can’t have this teat ♪ | ♪ 不你不能得到这个奶头 ♪ |
[1:05:45] | ♪ Such a tease ♪ | ♪ 如此撩人 ♪ |
[1:05:47] | – ♪ So, kid ♪ – ♪ Just a squeeze ♪ | -♪ 哦 孩子 ♪ -♪ 只捏一下 ♪ |
[1:05:50] | ♪ It’s just a figure of speech ♪ | ♪ 那个动作只是为了想词 ♪ |
[1:05:53] | ♪ Would you please go to sleep ♪ | ♪ 我求求你能不能赶紧去睡 ♪ |
[1:05:55] | ♪ How can I fall asleep? ♪ | ♪ 我要怎么睡得着 ♪ |
[1:05:57] | ♪ When I can’t have this teat ♪ | ♪ 如果不能得到这个奶头 ♪ |
[1:05:58] | ♪ But you can’t have this teat ♪ | ♪ 但你不能得到这个奶头 ♪ |
[1:06:05] | Shawn. | 肖恩 |
[1:06:07] | Who are you gently and sweetly singing with? | 你这温柔甜美的跟谁唱歌呢 |
[1:06:11] | Gus! Oh, you look beautiful. | 格斯 哦你看起来超美的 |
[1:06:14] | I’d hug ya, but my nappy’s packed | 我想抱抱你但是我被裹住了 |
[1:06:16] | and I could spit up at any second. | 并且随时可能吐奶 |
[1:06:18] | Do you wanna hear something funny? | 你想知道什么是有意思的吗 |
[1:06:20] | Gus can totally change a diaper. | 格斯超会换尿布的 |
[1:06:22] | You must be out of your damn mind. | 你他妈脑子出问题了 |
[1:06:23] | My point is simply that you have been ready | 我的重点是你这一辈子 |
[1:06:25] | for fatherhood your whole life. | 都在为当父亲做准备 |
[1:06:26] | You dated a woman with a kid. | 你交往了个有孩子的女人 |
[1:06:28] | You accidentally abducted some other kid. | 你意外的诱拐过一些其他孩子 |
[1:06:30] | All you have to do is copy what your dad did with you, | 你要做的只是复制你爸对你的那套就行了 |
[1:06:32] | because look how you turned out. | 因为看你成长的多好 |
[1:06:37] | That was really sweet, you guys, | 这太甜了朋友们 |
[1:06:38] | in a extremely convoluted way, but two questions. | 从某种复杂的角度来说 不过有两个问题 |
[1:06:41] | One, is there a ladybug looking over my shoulder? | 第一 是不是有个母虫子正在背后盯着我 |
[1:06:45] | And two, is there anything else that you could please | 第二 求求你们能不能随便把我 |
[1:06:48] | put me in, so I’m not bouncing here | 放到别的什么地方 我就不用在 |
[1:06:50] | in my own poop cage? | 我自己的便便监狱里蹦跶了 |
[1:06:51] | I don’t want to belabor the point, | 也不是我想反复提这事儿 |
[1:06:52] | but it is getting sloppy. | 但是这都有点稀了 |
[1:06:54] | Whoo! | 哇呜 |
[1:06:57] | Have you guys ever seen blue? | 你们有没有见过蓝色的 |
[1:07:06] | Gus, are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 格斯 你跟我看到一样的了吗 |
[1:07:08] | Wilkerson? We got jackaled. | Wi舒适版kersOn 我们被耍了 |
[1:07:16] | Now, that would be huge if I wasn’t dreaming. | 如果我不是在做梦的话这才是个大场面 |
[1:07:19] | Mary, let me ask you… Mary? | 马里我问你 马里 |
[1:07:31] | Gus, what is this? Why are we doing this? | 格斯这是啥 你这是为了什么 |
[1:07:33] | He’s resisting, Shawn! | 他在反抗 肖恩 |
[1:07:35] | Get off of me! Are you sure? | -放开我 -你确定吗 |
[1:07:36] | It seems a bit one-sided. | 这看起来有点单方面 |
[1:07:38] | He’s a merman! | 他是个人鱼 |
[1:07:39] | He’s a merman, Shawn with gills! | 他是个人鱼 肖恩 有鳃的那种 |
[1:07:41] | I can’t hold him down on account of his slippery, | 滑溜的我根本没办法控制住他 |
[1:07:43] | scaly epidermis! | 还有鱼鳞 |
[1:07:44] | What is wrong with you two? | 你俩什么毛病 |
[1:07:46] | Excuse me, sir. | 请问一下 先生 |
[1:07:47] | Are you or are you not a merman? | 你是不是人鱼 |
[1:07:49] | No, I’m not a frickin’ merman! | 不是 我他妈不是人鱼 |
[1:07:51] | Gus. Gus! | 格斯 格斯 |
[1:07:54] | No gills. | 没有鱼鳃 |
[1:07:58] | So let me get this straight. | 我整理一下状况 |
[1:07:59] | You’ve just been pretending this whole time? | 你这段时间一直在假装 |
[1:08:02] | No, not the whole time. | 没 没有一直 |
[1:08:04] | I mean, I still have some numbness on my right side, | 我是说 我右半边还是会有点麻 |
[1:08:07] | but I can get around, obviously. | 但是显然我也能走两步 |
[1:08:09] | And you can’t tickle for crap. | 而你连挠痒都不会 |
[1:08:11] | Why are you doing this? Is this an insurance thing? | 你为什么这么做 是为了骗保吗 |
[1:08:13] | And is that a cactus growing out of your head? | 还有你头上是长仙人掌了吗 |
[1:08:15] | No and no and stop touching my scar, man. | 不是 不是 还有别碰我的疤 哥们 |
[1:08:19] | I gotta wake up. Wake up, Gus. | 我得醒过来 醒醒格斯 |
[1:08:20] | Gus. Wake up, come on. | 格斯醒醒 快 |
[1:08:22] | – Gus, Gus, Gus! – What? | -格斯 格斯 格斯 -咋了 |
[1:08:23] | We’re not sleeping, dude. | 哥们儿我们没有在睡觉 |
[1:08:24] | I think baby Mary was a hallucination. | 我想马里宝宝只是个幻象 |
[1:08:26] | I’m pretty sure Wilkerson’s the real deal, | 我很确定Wi舒适版kersOn是真的 |
[1:08:28] | but we’re tripping on something. | 但是我们被什么东西绊住了 |
[1:08:30] | No, not something, psychotropes. | 不 不是什么东西 通灵军团 |
[1:08:31] | You suddenly feel like you wanna confess something? | 你是不是突然感觉想要坦白什么事 |
[1:08:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:08:35] | I used to have a major thing for Jewel, | 我真的很在乎宝贝 |
[1:08:38] | even after the Civil War movie and the Bollywood song. | 哪怕是在内战电影和宝莱坞歌曲之后 |
[1:08:41] | I mean, the tooth and the van story, | 我是说 牙齿还有面包车的故事 |
[1:08:44] | she could yodel… | 她还会唱约尔德调 |
[1:08:45] | Somehow they’re getting them into the patients’ meds. | 这些东西不知怎么的混进了病人的药里 |
[1:08:47] | I stopped taking mine, but it didn’t help. | 我不吃我的了 但是也没用 |
[1:08:51] | Carlton may have seen a zombie. | 卡尔顿可能看见了僵尸 |
[1:08:53] | Did you know there are bodies in your fields? | 你知道在你的地里埋着尸体吗 |
[1:08:55] | Oh, gosh, it’s the ice chips. | 老天 是那些冰片 |
[1:08:57] | – What? – Oh, that’s just diabolical. | -啥 -那真是最糟的了 |
[1:09:00] | They know everything. | 他们知道所有事 |
[1:09:02] | That’s how they get you. | 所以他们能搞定你 |
[1:09:04] | Hey, look, if they find out that I’m still lucid, | 听着 如果他们发现我是清醒的 |
[1:09:06] | I’m a dead man walking, okay? | 我早晚是个死 好吗 |
[1:09:09] | I have money. I can pay you guys. | 我有钱 我可以给你们报酬 |
[1:09:10] | But please don’t give me up, | 只是求求你们别说出去 |
[1:09:12] | not after what they did to my best friend. | 尤其是在他们对我死党做的事后 |
[1:09:14] | – Devon Tileback? – Yes, how’d you know that? | -德文·特奥巴克 -对 你怎么知道的 |
[1:09:16] | – We didn’t. – Until now. | -本来不知道 -现在知道了 |
[1:09:18] | You’re the silent partner. | 你就是那个si舒适版ent pArtner |
[1:09:20] | Tell us everything you know and your truth | 告诉我们你知道的一切 |
[1:09:21] | will be safe in the vault of secrets. | 你的真相会被秘密保险柜保存 |
[1:09:24] | Um, we had an IPO coming up | 我们当时在准备上市 |
[1:09:27] | and, um, we were cooking the books that the company… | 然后 正在写一本书关于公司 |
[1:09:31] | – No! – It was Tileback’s idea. | -靠 -那是Ti舒适版eBACk的主意 |
[1:09:33] | Shame. I just… I went along with it. | -丢人 -我只是 配合了这件事 |
[1:09:36] | The lying was killing me. I was having panic attacks. | 撒这个谎我也很煎熬 我都得恐慌症了 |
[1:09:39] | And the next thing you know I’m recovering here | 这之后的事就是我中风了以后 |
[1:09:41] | from a stroke. | 在这儿休养 |
[1:09:43] | And apparently I spilled everything | 而且显然把所有事都说了 |
[1:09:44] | to Herschel during therapy, | 在治疗的时候对赫歇尔 |
[1:09:45] | because a few days later, a guy shows up | 因为几天之后有一个人出现在我们办公室 |
[1:09:47] | at our office saying he knows everything. | 在我们的办公室说他知道所有的事情 |
[1:09:50] | And he offers to keep his mouth shut for a price. | 然后他提出要一笔封口费 |
[1:09:53] | A steep price. | 一笔巨款 |
[1:09:54] | Tileback played along for a little while, | 瓦来巴克暂时配合了一小段时间 |
[1:09:56] | but once the IPO was announced, | 但首次公开募股一公布 |
[1:09:58] | they wanted to bleed us dry. | 他们要榨干我们 |
[1:10:00] | Tileback tried to secretly meet up with Chief Lassiter, | 瓦来巴克试图秘密和拉希特警长见面 |
[1:10:04] | and they shot the Chief. | 然后他们射杀了警长 |
[1:10:05] | They tracked Tileback down and they cut off his hand | 他们追踪瓦来巴克并砍下了他的手 |
[1:10:07] | as a warning. | 作为警告 |
[1:10:09] | He tried to disappear, but they found him | 他试图躲起来消失 但他们找到了他 |
[1:10:10] | and then they killed him. | 然后他们杀了他 |
[1:10:11] | – Who is “they”? – I don’t know, I don’t know. | -他们是谁 -我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:10:14] | They have someone working on the outside, | 他们有人在外部工作 |
[1:10:17] | doing all their dirty work | 帮他们做所有肮脏的工作 |
[1:10:18] | so that they can’t be connected to the recovery house. | 所以他们没法被疗养院联系上 |
[1:10:21] | Devon was so scared and now he’s dead. | 德文很害怕 他现在死了 |
[1:10:23] | And I will be too if they ever see me walking. | 如果他们再看见我 我也会死 |
[1:10:27] | Then why are you packing up your stuff and leaving? | 那你为什么要打包东西离开 |
[1:10:29] | Because obviously, it’s not safe for me here either. | 因为很明显我在这里也不安全 |
[1:10:33] | Your secret is safe in the vault of secrets. | 你的秘密在密室里很安全 |
[1:10:35] | Redundant. | 多余 |
[1:10:36] | From one jackal to another, | 从一只豺狼到另一只 |
[1:10:38] | sit tight | 不要轻举妄动 |
[1:10:38] | until we figure out who’s on the outside, | 直到我们发现谁在外部工作 |
[1:10:39] | because that’s the guy who shot the chief of police. | 因为这才是杀了警察局长的人 |
[1:10:44] | – It’s Herschel and his twin. – What? | -是赫歇尔和他的双胞胎 -什么 |
[1:10:47] | There’s one guy standing over there, Gus. | 就一个人站在那里 格斯 |
[1:10:49] | How many of those ice chips did you eat? | 你嗑了多少冰片 |
[1:10:50] | I just ate the last one. | 我刚把最后一个吃完了 |
[1:10:53] | You kept eating them after we knew | 我们认识之后你就一直嗑 |
[1:10:54] | they were laced with hallucinogens? | 那些添加了致幻剂吗 |
[1:10:56] | I can’t help it, Shawn. I run island hot. | 我没法控制 肖恩 我很热 |
[1:10:58] | – Ha! Dr. Hersch… – Woody! | -哈 赫尔斯博士… -伍迪 |
[1:11:01] | Well, hey, guys. How are we doing? | 你好各位 我们做什么 |
[1:11:03] | What are you two still doing here? | 你们俩还在这里干嘛 |
[1:11:05] | I get to cover the night rounds | 我在这里顶替夜班 |
[1:11:07] | for Dr. Herschel. | 为Dr. 赫歇尔. |
[1:11:08] | Dr. Herschel’s gone? | Dr. 赫歇尔走了吗 |
[1:11:11] | Tell me that isn’t the guy I was supposed to be watching. | 快告诉我那不是我应该看守的人 |
[1:11:13] | You know, not to pile on the criticisms, Woody, | 我们不是想可以批评 伍迪 |
[1:11:15] | but we’re actually trying to close up this case quietly, | 但我们其实想悄悄地结束这个案子 |
[1:11:17] | which means keeping the evidence hidden | 也就是说把证据藏起来 |
[1:11:19] | until we know who the outside triggerman is. | 直到我们直到谁是我们找的外部杀手 |
[1:11:21] | – This is new stuff. – What? | -这是新的东西 -什么 |
[1:11:23] | Yeah, I went looking for that Chick that I coughed up… | 是 我去找了我资助的那孩子 |
[1:11:25] | You know, five day rule and all… | 你知道的 五日规则什么的 |
[1:11:27] | I saw that we missed some of the hidden bandages. | 我看见我们缺少了一些藏着的绷带 |
[1:11:29] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:11:31] | Is this a smoky topaz-brown earmuff or am I imagining it? | 这是个烟熏黄褐色耳罩吗 还是我在瞎猜 |
[1:11:34] | I don’t know anybody who would wear a bloody earmuff. | 我不认识什么戴着血淋淋的耳套的人 |
[1:11:39] | Gus, I know where the outside man is. | 格斯 我知道那个外部人员在哪里了 |
[1:11:41] | Shawn, will you get your hand off my knee? | 肖恩 请把手从我膝盖上拿开 |
[1:11:51] | – Gus, for the last time. | 格斯 最后说一次 |
[1:11:52] | Someone from this ice bar | 有人从这个冰酒吧 |
[1:11:54] | went to the Herschel House covered in blood | 满身带血地去了赫歇尔家 |
[1:11:56] | and got stitched up mob doctor style. | 然后被粗暴地缝合了 |
[1:11:58] | Our highly skilled tracking dog, | 我们技艺高超的追踪犬 |
[1:12:00] | along for the assist of this earmuff, | 和这个耳套的帮助 |
[1:12:02] | is going to lead us right to them. | 会带我们直接去他们那里 |
[1:12:04] | Shawn, we’ve done this routine before. | 肖恩 我们以前做过这些常规工作 |
[1:12:05] | Do you not know the definition of insanity? | 你知道愚蠢是什么意思吗 |
[1:12:07] | Gus, please, I’m going to leave the leash on this time. | 别说了格斯 我这次会把绳拴住 |
[1:12:10] | So? Morrissey, smell this muff. | 莫里西 闻闻这个耳套 |
[1:12:15] | Ow. Good news, bad news. | 哦 有一个更好消息一个坏消息 |
[1:12:18] | What’s the bad news? | 什么坏消息 |
[1:12:20] | He ate the earmuff. | 他把耳套吃掉了 |
[1:12:21] | What’s the good news? | 好消息是什么 |
[1:12:22] | He clearly took on the scent, Gus, body and soul, | 很明显他记住了气味 格斯 身体和灵魂 |
[1:12:24] | and he will now lead us to the owner of said muff. | 然后现在他会带我们去找耳套的主人 |
[1:12:27] | Come on, son. | 醒醒吧 |
[1:12:33] | I’ll be damned. | 见鬼了 |
[1:12:35] | You’re almost there, man. Come on, come on. | 你就快成功了 加油 加油 |
[1:12:38] | What? Ah! | 什么 啊 |
[1:12:40] | It took four minutes for you to get inside that window. | 你们爬进这扇窗户花了四分钟 |
[1:12:42] | Juliet Spencer O’Hara. | 朱莉叶 斯宾塞 奥哈拉 |
[1:12:44] | Shawn, I have never been more angry with you. | 肖恩 我从没对你这么生气过 |
[1:12:46] | – You can’t be angry. – Why? | -你不能生气 -为什么 |
[1:12:48] | Your blood pressure, obviously. | 因为你的血压啊 显而易见 |
[1:12:49] | What? My blood pressure is fine. | 什么 我的血压很正常 |
[1:12:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[1:12:52] | We are trying to solve this case | 我们试图破了这个案子 |
[1:12:53] | so that you don’t get busted. | 让你不会被降级 |
[1:12:55] | We have evidence that | 我们有证据证明 |
[1:12:56] | the guy Lassie thought he imagined | 那个莱斯以为是他想象出来的人 |
[1:12:57] | is actually real, came from this place, | 其实是真实的 就来自这里 |
[1:12:58] | and is a VIP. | 并且是个贵宾 |
[1:12:59] | More importantly, what are you doing here? | 更重要的是 你在这里做什么 |
[1:13:01] | You shouldn’t be alone. | 你不应该单独呆着 |
[1:13:02] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[1:13:03] | I wasn’t gonna let her come here alone. | 我不会让她一个人来这里 |
[1:13:06] | And where’s this evidence? | 证据在哪里 |
[1:13:07] | Currently? Morrissey’s stomach. | 现在吗 莫里西的胃里 |
[1:13:08] | Or in his intestines. | 或者他的肠子里 |
[1:13:10] | either way, it could come back up at any time. | 不管怎么样 它随时可能再出现 |
[1:13:11] | What’s your lead? | 你的线索是什么 |
[1:13:13] | Final bullet that shot Lassiter. | 射杀拉希特的最后一颗子弹 |
[1:13:14] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[1:13:15] | And I found the gun | 我还找到了枪 |
[1:13:16] | with the information she didn’t directly give to me. | 根据她间接给我的信息 |
[1:13:18] | Nice, babe. I’m proud of you. | 好啊 亲爱的 我为你骄傲 |
[1:13:20] | Now, is there anything else you’d like to say to me? | 那么现在你还有什么要告诉我吗 |
[1:13:25] | Yes. Wait. | 是的 等等 |
[1:13:26] | All right, I’m ready. | 好了我准备好了 |
[1:13:29] | The slug was traced to a rare Norwegian-made pistol | 子弹追溯到一个稀有的挪威制造的手枪 |
[1:13:33] | registered to Ova Asblorn. | 登记在奥法 AsB舒适版Orn名下 |
[1:13:36] | – No, not that. – Ova? | -不 不是这样 -奥法吗 |
[1:13:38] | The bar owner? | 那个酒吧老板吗 |
[1:13:40] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:13:42] | He’s just a sweet retiree | 他只是个可爱的退休人员 |
[1:13:43] | enjoying the second chapter of his life, | 享受着他人生的第二篇章 |
[1:13:44] | owning a mountaintop watering hole. | 经营一个山顶的酒吧 |
[1:13:46] | We’re talking about Ova Asblorn? | 我们在说的人是奥法·埃斯布隆 |
[1:13:48] | Yes. The Butcher of Bodo? | 是啊 博多的屠夫 |
[1:13:50] | The Butcher of what? | 哪里的屠夫 |
[1:13:51] | No, Bodo, Bodo. Purse your lips. | 不对 博多 博多 闭上你的嘴唇 |
[1:13:53] | That’s a dope nickname. | 这是个傻乎乎的绰号 |
[1:13:54] | Unless he’s an actual butcher. | 除非他真是个屠夫 |
[1:13:55] | Then it’s a little on the nose. | 那就明显了 |
[1:13:57] | No, Ova’s a gunrunner, a drug dealer, an extortionist, | 不 奥法是个军火走私贩 毒品贩子 和敲诈者 |
[1:14:00] | ran a major crime syndicate in Norway. | 在挪威经营一个重大犯罪集团 |
[1:14:02] | At least, before he almost died. | 至少 在他差点挂掉之前 |
[1:14:05] | I used to run a different business. | 我以前经营一个不一样的生意 |
[1:14:07] | Please stop touching my scar. | 请别再摸我的疤了 |
[1:14:10] | Oh, my gooshen, Gus. Ova had a stroke. | 哦我的老天爷爷呀 格斯 奥法中风过 |
[1:14:14] | He was a patient in the Herschel House. | 他曾是赫歇尔的病人 |
[1:14:16] | He’s the outside man and Lassiter’s shooter. | 他就是那个外部人员 |
[1:14:19] | Which means Dr. Herschel’s on the inside | 也就是说Dr. 赫歇尔在内部 |
[1:14:21] | digging out the dirty secrets of his rich-ass patients. | 从他那些富有的混蛋病人那挖掘肮脏秘密 |
[1:14:23] | Feeding them to Ova on the outside | 提供给在外部的奥法 |
[1:14:25] | to shake down the victims. | 来勒索受害者 |
[1:14:26] | Nobody ever put those two together until now. | 没有人曾把这些联想到一起直到现在 |
[1:14:28] | We just figured out the final piece. | 我们刚找到了最后一块拼图 |
[1:14:30] | Nasty dance. Wood on wood. | 讨厌的舞姿 真好运 |
[1:14:34] | Guys. Morrissey? | 大家伙 莫里西 |
[1:14:46] | I guess it’s not Ova. | 我猜这不是奥法 |
[1:14:48] | – It’s Ova. – Yeah, but it’s not “ova.” | -这是奥法 -嗯 但这不是奥法 |
[1:14:50] | Shawn, it’s Ova. | 肖恩 这就是奥法 |
[1:14:52] | Gus, this is nowhere near “ova.” | 格斯 这一点也不像奥法 |
[1:14:53] | It’s Ova right there, Shawn. | 这是奥法 就在你面前 肖恩 |
[1:14:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:15:01] | That dog doesn’t care about anything. | 那狗不在意任何事情 |
[1:15:04] | Okay, we gotta get out of here. | Ok 我们得离开这里 |
[1:15:18] | Oh, come on, dude. | 哦拜托 朋友 |
[1:15:20] | Did you just put on a dead man’s earmuffs? | 你刚才是戴上了那个私人的耳套吗 |
[1:15:21] | He can have them back whenever he wants them back, Shawn. | 他想要的时候可以随时要回去 肖恩 |
[1:15:27] | Got him. | 抓住他了 |
[1:15:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Per… Pern… Per… | 呼呼呼 咯咯咯 |
[1:15:31] | What am I looking for? | 我还缺点什么 |
[1:15:33] | I have to roll the R like that? | 我需要这样弹舌发R音吗 |
[1:15:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:15:35] | Per, listen to me, man. I see it. | 皮尔 听我说 我明白了 |
[1:15:37] | That’s Per. He’s my son. | 这是皮尔 他是我儿子 |
[1:15:39] | He’s already displeased with me and my career choices. | 他已经对我和我的职业不满意了 |
[1:15:42] | Your dad, sweet old Ova, right? | 你爸爸 可爱的老奥法 是吗 |
[1:15:44] | He suddenly has a stroke and then boom, | 他突然中风老 然后突然间 |
[1:15:46] | he wants to go down the straight and narrow, huh? | 他想要变诚实正派 是吧 |
[1:15:48] | He wants to turn over a new leaf and he gives up the family business. | 他想要翻开新的一页 放弃了家族企业 |
[1:15:54] | What? What are you saying? | 啥 你在说啥 |
[1:15:56] | I waited my whole life for my moment. | 我一生都在等待我的那一刻 |
[1:15:59] | Right, fathers, they disappoint us, man. | 对 爸爸们 他们让我们失望 |
[1:16:01] | That’s what they do, trust me. I know. | 他们就是这样对 相信我 我明白 |
[1:16:04] | Sometimes, in very rare cases, | 有时 在极少数情况下 |
[1:16:06] | the hospitals that care for them use their secrets | 护理他们的医院利用他们的秘密 |
[1:16:10] | to blackmail their families, right? | 去敲诈他们的家庭 对吧 |
[1:16:14] | Well, they tried, but I changed the deal, | 他们尝试过 但我改变了交易 |
[1:16:17] | made myself a partner. | 让我自己成为合伙人 |
[1:16:22] | No, you’re going into Norwegian again, man. | 不 你有说挪威语了 |
[1:16:23] | We don’t have the… | 我们没有 |
[1:16:25] | Your friend Lassiter, he got too close. | 你的朋友拉希特 他靠的太近了 |
[1:16:27] | I didn’t think he’d make it after I shot him. | 我不觉得他被我射中之后还能活下来 |
[1:16:32] | Chief, help me out here. What is he saying? | 警长 帮帮我吧 他在说啥 |
[1:16:34] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[1:16:35] | Aren’t you Swedish or something? | 你不是瑞典还是哪里的人吗 |
[1:16:36] | No. | 才不是 |
[1:16:38] | Then did he see my face? Did he remember anything? | 那么他是否看见他的脸 是否记得什么 |
[1:16:40] | Well, there was only one way to find out. | 所以只有一种方法查明 |
[1:16:43] | Get him into the right recovery home and watch him. | 把他送进正确的疗养院并监视他 |
[1:16:46] | Gus? | 格斯 |
[1:16:49] | What are you guys doing back here? | 你们回来这里做什么 |
[1:16:51] | How many of you are there? | 你们到底有多少人 |
[1:16:53] | – Selene? – Gus? | -赛琳娜 -格斯 |
[1:16:55] | I went to the hospital. I saw her, your nurse. | 我去过医院了 我看见她了 你的护士 |
[1:16:59] | – What? – Yeah. | -啥 -是啊 |
[1:17:00] | You know, I don’t hate her. She’s kind, pretty. | 你知道我不讨厌她 她友好漂亮 |
[1:17:04] | I mean, I really wish she wasn’t your choice… | 我是说 我真的希望她不是你的选择 |
[1:17:06] | She’s not my choice. No, just stay here! | -她不是我的选择 -不 你呆在这 |
[1:17:07] | Stop, stop, all of you! | 停下 你们所有人 |
[1:17:10] | There’s only one way this ends, | 只有一种方法可以结束 |
[1:17:12] | so let’s just get on with it. | 所以我们快点开始吧 |
[1:17:14] | – She dies first. – Oh, no, you won’t! | -她先死 -哦不 不行 |
[1:17:16] | Shawn, step back! | 肖恩 退后 |
[1:17:20] | You will not shoot my wife. | 你不许对我妻子开枪 |
[1:17:23] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[1:17:25] | – What? – Jules, I know and I’m ready. | -什么 -朱尔斯 我明白 我准备好了 |
[1:17:30] | That’s a lie. I’m not ready. | 这是个谎言 我没准备好 |
[1:17:32] | I’m not even sort of ready, but I mean, I figure | 我完全没有准备好 但我的意思是 我想 |
[1:17:34] | once the whole two-year gestation period | 整整两年两年妊娠期 |
[1:17:36] | plays itself out… I mean, how far along are we? | 把自己演完 我是说 我们走到什么程度了 |
[1:17:37] | Shawn. | 肖恩 |
[1:17:39] | I’m just trying to figure out how much time we have. | 我只是想知道我们又多少时间 |
[1:17:41] | I have. We’re not talking hours, right? | 我有多少时间 我们不是在说几个小时吧 |
[1:17:43] | Like, nothing’s gonna break and start cascading, right? | 没有什么会支离破碎倾泻而下 对吧 |
[1:17:44] | Nothing like… | 没有什么 |
[1:17:45] | Shawn, if this some sort of weird distraction move | 肖恩 如果这是某种奇怪的分散注意的动作 |
[1:17:47] | stop it. | 快停下 |
[1:17:47] | Step out of the open! | 离开这片空地 |
[1:17:49] | I’m not gonna let you shoot Shules’ baby either. | 我也不会让你射杀肖u舒适版e的孩子 |
[1:17:51] | What’s a Shule? | 肖u舒适版es是什么 |
[1:17:52] | You people are making my head hurt. | 你们这些人令我头疼 |
[1:17:54] | Shawn, step out of the open or I will shoot you myself. | 肖恩 快离开空地不然我会亲自射向你 |
[1:17:57] | I am not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[1:17:58] | Can you two figure this out in your own time? | 你们两个可以自己解决这个问题吗 |
[1:18:00] | Sweetheart, I get it, you wanted to tell me yourself, | 亲爱的 我懂了 你想亲自告诉我 |
[1:18:02] | but I saw the pregnancy test in your car. | 但我已经在你车里发现了验孕棒 |
[1:18:04] | – What? – Excuse me. | -什么 -打扰一下 |
[1:18:06] | Um, may I speak to my friends, please? | 请问我可以和我的朋友说两句吗 拜托了 |
[1:18:09] | Well, by all means. | 当然可以 |
[1:18:12] | Gus, I couldn’t find you for two days. | 格斯 我已经两天没有联系到你了 |
[1:18:15] | You went radio silent on me, | 你完全不理我 |
[1:18:17] | and I wanted to see how you really felt about us | 在我告诉你真相之前 |
[1:18:20] | before I told you. | 我想知道你对我们感情的真实感受 |
[1:18:21] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[1:18:24] | The pregnancy test is mine. | 验孕棒是我的 |
[1:18:26] | Praise be. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:18:29] | Me. | 是我的 |
[1:18:42] | I know you hate the late night routine, | 卡尔顿 我知道你讨厌每晚都要吃药 |
[1:18:44] | Carlton, but bottoms up. | 但你还是要把它吃完 |
[1:18:47] | Hey, I don’t recognize any of these pills. | 这些药我都不认识 |
[1:18:51] | Oh, that’s ’cause those ones are different. | 因为这次的药跟以往的不同 |
[1:18:52] | Those are designed to make you go to sleep forever. | 这些都是用来让你永远沉睡的 |
[1:18:55] | And if you don’t take them, | 如果你不吃药 |
[1:18:57] | then I will just throw a shot of this into your drip | 我就会给你来一针 |
[1:18:59] | and Bob will still be your uncle, I’m afraid. | 恐怕鲍勃还是你叔叔 |
[1:19:03] | Go for it. | 那你试试 |
[1:19:05] | Oh, have it your way, Carlton. | 随你便吧 卡尔顿 |
[1:19:08] | That gorgeous black friend of yours | 你那个漂亮的黑人朋友 |
[1:19:10] | and his sidekick are not gonna make it back. | 和他的伙伴都不能回来了 |
[1:19:11] | They were easy to be manipulated. | 他们太容易被操纵了 |
[1:19:13] | Truth be told, I like you, Carlton. | 说实话 我喜欢你 卡尔顿 |
[1:19:15] | You got soft lips and a chest full of hair | 你有着柔软的嘴唇和 |
[1:19:18] | plentiful enough to wig all of Destiny’s Child, | 能给所有能给所有Destiny’s Chi舒适版D做假发的茂盛的胸毛 |
[1:19:20] | so trust me when I say this is the last thing | 所以请相信我 这是我今天最不想做的 |
[1:19:22] | I wanted to do today. | 一件事情 |
[1:19:23] | How can you be mixed up | 你怎么会摊上 |
[1:19:24] | with something like this? | 这种事 |
[1:19:26] | Mixed up? | 摊上 |
[1:19:27] | Oh, right, this couldn’t possibly be my idea, right? | 对 这不可能是我的主意 对吧 |
[1:19:29] | I mean, as a woman, I must have been compromised | 我是说 作为一个女人 我一定有苦衷 |
[1:19:31] | or forced to participate, right? | 或者被迫参与的 对吗 |
[1:19:33] | This was all my idea. All my baby. | 这全都是我的主意 都是我精心策划的 |
[1:19:36] | And that Boy Scout Herschel couldn’t be more oblivious. | 而那个童子军赫歇尔却未曾注意过 |
[1:19:39] | And all you had to do was lie there | 而你所要做的就是躺在那里 |
[1:19:41] | and eat those ice chips, but no, | 吃着冰片 但是 |
[1:19:43] | you and the get-along gang just could not leave | 你和你的伙伴们都不可能 |
[1:19:46] | well enough alone. | 独善其身 |
[1:19:56] | Open your eyes, Carlton. | 睁开眼睛 卡尔顿 |
[1:19:59] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都不会去 |
[1:20:00] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to put my foot down. | 看来我得坚定作为一个父亲的立场了 |
[1:20:03] | I think I’m done. | 我就快死了 |
[1:20:04] | I’m no good to anyone like this. | 我这样对谁都没有好处 |
[1:20:06] | Can’t think straight. I can’t walk. | 脑子转不过来 不能走路 |
[1:20:08] | I’m just so tired, Pop. | 我只是感到很累 波普 |
[1:20:09] | Aw, is it your daddy? | 是你爸爸吗 |
[1:20:11] | Is he back? | 他来了吗 |
[1:20:13] | Well, you tell him you’re gonna see him very soon. | 你告诉他 你很快就会去见他了 |
[1:20:16] | – So tired. – Think about Marlowe. | -好累 -想想MAr舒适版Owe |
[1:20:19] | Think about Lily. They need you. | 想想舒适版i舒适版y 她们需要你 |
[1:20:22] | Like I needed you? | 就像我需要你一样吗 |
[1:20:24] | I am so sorry that I wasn’t with you, | 很抱歉我不能陪在你身边 |
[1:20:27] | but I promise I didn’t miss a single thing. | 但我保证我没有错过任何一件小事 |
[1:20:30] | The day you caught your first fish… | 你第一次把鱼钓上来的那一天 |
[1:20:32] | When you hit your first and only home run, | 当你打出第一个也是唯一一个本垒打的时候 |
[1:20:34] | it was a foul ball. | 那是个界外球 |
[1:20:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:20:37] | Well, I wasn’t going to tell anyone. | 我不会告诉其他人的 |
[1:20:39] | I was dead. | 我已经死了 |
[1:20:42] | I’m so proud of you, Carlton. | 我为你感到骄傲 卡尔顿 |
[1:20:45] | You said you were gonna be fine. | 你说过你会没事的 |
[1:20:47] | You said Lassiters tough it out. | 你说拉希特都很坚强 |
[1:20:50] | I never got to say good-bye. | 我还没来得及说再见 |
[1:20:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:54] | It was supposed to be a routine bypass. | 它本应该是普通的分流手术 |
[1:20:56] | It was a blood clot. | 但出现了血凝块 |
[1:20:59] | But you, you have a choice. | 但你 你可以选择 |
[1:21:03] | You are not done yet. | 你还没死 |
[1:21:05] | What if I don’t get better? | 如果我不能好转呢 |
[1:21:07] | How am I supposed to teach Lily how to fly fish | 我要怎么用一只手教丽丽钓鱼 |
[1:21:08] | with just one working hand? | 用假蝇钓鱼 |
[1:21:10] | You will get better, so live for us both. | 你会好起来的 你要为我俩而活 |
[1:21:13] | Be the husband and father that I didn’t get to be. | 成为我未能做成的丈夫和父亲 |
[1:21:16] | You gotta fight, Carlton. Fight for your family. | 卡尔顿 你必须战斗 为你的家人而战 |
[1:21:19] | Fight for your queen. | 为你的皇后而战 |
[1:21:22] | Just so tired, Pop. | 太累了 波普 |
[1:21:24] | Just let me sleep for ten minutes. | 就让我睡十分钟吧 |
[1:21:27] | Oh, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:21:29] | Sweet, sweet surrender. | 乖乖投降吧 |
[1:21:32] | It’s all gonna be over soon. | 一切都快结束了 |
[1:21:36] | Carlton, get up. | 卡尔顿 醒来 |
[1:21:39] | Don’t give up, Carlton. Open your eyes. | 卡尔顿 不要放弃 睁开你的眼睛 |
[1:21:48] | Good-bye, Carlton. | 再见 卡尔顿 |
[1:21:55] | That’s my boy. | 不愧是我的儿子 |
[1:21:56] | How did you get that gun in here? | 你的枪哪里来的 |
[1:21:57] | He actually has three. | 他有三把枪 |
[1:21:59] | One in the chair, one in the fireplace, | 一把在椅子里 一把在壁炉里 |
[1:22:01] | and one right up his chute, a little John Dilly. | 一把藏在他的衣服里 一把小小的约翰·迪丽 |
[1:22:03] | Dad, I got this. | 爸 我控制住她了 |
[1:22:05] | And I forgive you. | 而且我原谅你 |
[1:22:07] | I’m sorry. I just miss you so much, | 我很抱歉 我只是太想念你了 |
[1:22:10] | and I’m damn proud to be a Lassiter. | 成为拉希特一份子 我真的非常自豪 |
[1:22:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:22:19] | He can go by Danger, he can go by Shaft, | 他可以玩狠的 也可以玩阴的 |
[1:22:21] | He can go by Shafty, he can go by De’Shaft. | 他可以玩阴的 也可以玩明的 |
[1:22:24] | That’s God’s comma. | 有个撇号 |
[1:22:25] | Yes, it does… has the God comma in it. | 是的 这里写了撇号 |
[1:22:27] | – Excuse me, Shawn. – Yes? | -打扰一下 肖恩 -什么事 |
[1:22:28] | Can I talk to my baby’s daddy? | 我可以和宝宝的爸爸聊聊吗 |
[1:22:29] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[1:22:31] | – Good boy, Sam. – Good boy, Sam. | -小可爱 -小可爱 |
[1:22:33] | How are you feeling, | 你对我们的宝宝 |
[1:22:34] | my little chocolate chippy-chip? | 有什么想法吗 |
[1:22:35] | Oh, I’m fine. | 没有 |
[1:22:37] | You know I didn’t really faint before. | 你知道我之前并不是真的晕倒了 |
[1:22:38] | I was just resting my legs. | 我只是在放松我的腿 |
[1:22:39] | Yes, rest those legs. | 对 放松这两条腿 |
[1:22:42] | Now listen. | 听着 |
[1:22:43] | I know all of this happened very fast. | 我知道这一切发生得太快了 |
[1:22:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:22:46] | So, Burton Guster… | 所以伯顿 格斯特 |
[1:22:51] | – Will you… – Oh, timeout. | -你愿意 -暂停一下 |
[1:22:52] | Uh, Selene, I think you’ve flipped-flopped | 赛琳娜 我觉得你好像搞反了 |
[1:22:55] | the situation here. | 你们两个人的角色 |
[1:22:56] | – Shawn. – You’re ruining everything. | -肖恩 -你在毁掉这一切 |
[1:22:58] | This is exactly how I imagined it would go. | 这就是我梦想中的场景 |
[1:23:02] | I’m gonna be a godmother. | 我就快要当教母了 |
[1:23:03] | Chief. | 我要当首席教母 |
[1:23:04] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[1:23:07] | So, Burton Guster, will you make me | 所以 伯顿 格斯特 你愿意让我成为 |
[1:23:10] | the happiest woman on this planet, | 地球上或者阿瑞斯星和普鲁托星上 |
[1:23:12] | on Ares and Pluto… | 最幸福的女人 |
[1:23:15] | – And Pluto? – And marry me? | -和普鲁托 -并且娶我吗 |
[1:23:17] | Yes, I will do that. | 是的 我愿意 |
[1:23:21] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:23:24] | Selene, will you marry me | 赛琳娜 你愿意嫁给我 |
[1:23:26] | and protect me from spiders and polar bears and… | 并且保护我免受蜘蛛和北极熊的袭击 还有 |
[1:23:31] | agree to live next door to Shawn and Jules | 同意住在肖恩和朱尔斯的隔壁 |
[1:23:33] | and have connecting pools in our backyards | 并在我们后院建连接式的游泳池 |
[1:23:35] | and a lazy river running through our living rooms? | 还有一条缓缓流动的河流穿过我们的客厅吗 |
[1:23:37] | – Oh, that’s a ton to unpack. – It is. | -那也太麻烦了吧 -是的 |
[1:23:40] | You know what? Yes, I will! | 你知道吗 我愿意 |
[1:23:42] | – Yes! – What? | -愿意 -什么 |
[1:23:44] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[1:23:55] | Sure you’re not upset about the whole no kid thing? | 你确定你没有因为没有怀孕的事而难过吗 |
[1:23:58] | What? Oh, not even a little. | 什么 一点都没有 |
[1:23:59] | – Oh, I love you. – Oh, yeah. | -我爱你 -我知道 |
[1:24:01] | – You’re my person. – Yeah. | – 你是我最爱的人 -我也是 |
[1:24:04] | Now, we just have one tiny, little detail to iron out. | 现在我们只有一个非常小的问题需要解决 |
[1:24:08] | – What’s that? – I’m still married. | -什么小问题 -我还没离婚 |
[1:24:10] | – What? – Don’t worry about it. We will figure it out. | -什么 -不要担心 我们会解决的 |
[1:24:20] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:24:22] | Blessed be the fruit, huh? | 感谢这一切 |
[1:24:33] | You guys, uh… | 你们 |
[1:24:35] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先走吧 |
[1:24:36] | I’m gonna stay behind. | 我留在这里 |
[1:24:39] | Wait, here? | 等等 留在这里吗 |
[1:24:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:41] | I spoke to Butterfly. | 我跟蝴蝶说过了 |
[1:24:43] | She just wants me to live my best life. | 她希望我过得快乐 |
[1:24:44] | Also, she hates me. | 而且 她讨厌我 |
[1:24:46] | I think this is where I’m meant to be. | 我想这就是我应该待的地方 |
[1:24:48] | From now on, I will be Dr. Catalon, | 从现在起 我就是马塔隆医生 |
[1:24:51] | and you two are sworn to keep my secret. | 你们两个都要发誓为我保守秘密 |
[1:24:54] | – Excuse me, Dr. Catalon. – Oh! | -打扰一下 马塔隆医生 -好的 |
[1:24:57] | I’m sorry to say I’m a bit flummoxed. | 很抱歉 我有点糊涂了 |
[1:24:59] | There appears to be someone here claiming to be you. | 这里似乎有人声称是他才是马塔隆医生 |
[1:25:04] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[1:25:11] | Gentlemen, the door. | 先生们 门口在那边 |
[1:25:14] | Carlton, that is what they call a collar’s collar. | 卡尔顿 这就是所谓的警察 |
[1:25:18] | And I knew the second they admitted you to | 从他们同意你住进这间漂亮的疗养院的 |
[1:25:21] | this beautiful facility that, someday, | 那一刻起我就知道 总有一天 |
[1:25:23] | you’d find a way to discharge your weapon inside. | 你一定会找到机会开枪 |
[1:25:25] | Thank you, both of you. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[1:25:28] | – What for? – How much time you got, Henry? | -谢什么 -你还剩多少时间了 亨利 |
[1:25:35] | So, are you ready to see Marlowe? | 所以 你准备好去见马洛了吗 |
[1:25:38] | The question is, is she ready to see me? | 问题在于 她准备好见我了吗 |
[1:25:40] | Oh, I think she’s ready to see you. | 我认为她已经准备好了 |
[1:25:43] | Oh, O’Hara, I made her go away. | 奥哈拉 我让她离开了 |
[1:25:46] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[1:25:47] | I couldn’t stand the thought of her seeing me like this | 我无法忍受她再次看到我 |
[1:25:49] | one more day stuck in that bed and stuck in this chair. | 像这样一天被困在床上和椅子上 |
[1:25:52] | That woman’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 遇见她是我这辈子最幸运的事情 |
[1:25:55] | – Agree. – To agree. | -同意 -非常同意 |
[1:26:04] | Hello, my love. | 你好 我的爱人 |
[1:26:08] | Stop. Please. | 停 求你了 |
[1:26:12] | – I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:15] | Did I…? | 我是不是 |
[1:26:47] | – Hi, baby. – Hi. | -你好 宝贝 -你好 |
[1:26:53] | I just wanted to look my wife in the eye | 我只是想看着我妻子的眼睛说 |
[1:26:54] | when I said, “Let’s go home.” | 我们回家吧 |
[1:27:05] | I love you so much, baby. | 我太爱你了 宝贝 |
[1:27:06] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[1:27:21] | Bye, Pop. | 再见 波普 |
[1:27:54] | There he goes! Hey, hey! | 他跑到那里去了 |
[1:27:55] | Hey, wait up! Sir… sir, stop! | 等一下 先生 停下来 |
[1:28:10] | ♪ In Paris, they are free ♪ | ♪ 在巴黎 它们自由自在 ♪ |
[1:28:12] | ♪ In Stockholm, they roam ♪ | ♪ 在斯德哥尔摩 它们四处游荡 ♪ |
[1:28:14] | ♪ In Denmark, they wear little clogs on their paws ♪ | ♪ 在丹麦 它们穿上了小鞋子 ♪ |
[1:28:17] | ♪ They have no fear of death ♪ | ♪ 它们不惧怕死亡 ♪ |
[1:28:18] | ♪ They don’t steal children’s breath ♪ | ♪ 它们不会吓孩子们 ♪ |
[1:28:20] | ♪ That’s a rumor concocted by dogs ♪ | ♪ 那是狗捏造的谣言 ♪ |
[1:28:23] | ♪ Ah, the cats, the cats, the cats ♪ | ♪ 猫啊 猫啊 猫啊 ♪ |
[1:28:27] | ♪ Round and round they go ♪ | ♪ 它们走了一圈又一圈 ♪ |
[1:28:30] | ♪ Call them Gato or Chat ♪ | ♪ 叫它们加藤或查特 ♪ |
[1:28:32] | ♪ Tell you I will not ♪ | ♪ 告诉你我不会 ♪ |
[1:28:34] | ♪ I will not throw away mon chat ♪ | ♪ 我不会离开它们 ♪ |