英文名称:WUFF
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | No problem. Think about it. | 没问题 想想吧 |
[01:01] | I’m sure I sent it. | 我很确定我发了 |
[01:47] | Thank you! Thanks. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[02:36] | 埃拉 奥斯卡 埃拉, 奥斯卡. | |
[02:36] | You know Schirmer is leaving, | 你们知道席尔默要走了 |
[02:39] | “finally” we can safely say. | 我们总算能说 终于走了 |
[02:41] | Management agrees. | 管理层同意了 |
[02:44] | Both of you are qualified to take over as editor-in-chief. | 你们两个都有能力接管总编的职位 |
[02:48] | But I can only promote one of you. | 但我只能选一个 |
[02:50] | Ella, you’re a creative powerhouse. | 埃拉 你是个有创造力的强人 |
[02:55] | When it comes to pushing your writing, you have the necessary tenacity. | 每当催稿时 你有所需的坚毅 |
[03:00] | You trained Oscar well. | 你把奥斯卡调教地很好 |
[03:03] | When I spoke to Oscar, | 我和奥斯卡谈话的时候 |
[03:06] | he said that you hope… | 他提到你希望 |
[03:10] | to progress with your family planning. | 能推进你的家庭计划 |
[03:14] | Yes, but what does that have to do with this? | 是的 但是和这事有什么关系呢 |
[03:18] | A family, sure. But it’s nothing | 一个家庭 没错 但是这和 |
[03:20] | to do with work. | 工作没有关系 |
[03:22] | – Right? – Everything… | -对吧 -一切 |
[03:23] | has to do with everything. | 万物皆有联系 |
[03:27] | Ella, life and work stem from multiple causes. | 埃拉 生活和工作会交织在一起 |
[03:30] | If you want to start a family, | 如果你想要一个孩子 |
[03:33] | then you need to occasionally get together. | 那么你们就需要频繁地在一起 |
[03:38] | In the evening. | 晚上 |
[03:41] | So you’re saying, | 所以你的意思是 |
[03:43] | Oscar will head up editorial, | 奥斯卡会晋升主编 |
[03:45] | while I wait for him at home? | 而我却要在家等他 |
[03:47] | Ella, don’t take it personally. | 埃拉 不要觉得是针对个人的 |
[03:49] | It’s about in-house processes and decisions. | 这是公司内部的处理和决定 |
[03:53] | It’s got nothing to do with our personal life. | 和我们的私生活没关系 |
[03:56] | You can’t blame Harald. | 你不能怪哈罗德 |
[04:01] | No. | 对 |
[04:02] | Well then… | 好吧 那 |
[04:06] | congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[04:07] | 埃拉 埃拉. | |
[04:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:12] | Hey What? | 嘿什么 |
[04:15] | You discussed us with him behind my back to push your career? | 你为了升职 在背后和他说我们的事 |
[04:18] | We were just talking on the fly. | 只是在飞机上聊天而已 |
[04:21] | Let’s discuss it at home. | 我们回家再谈吧 |
[04:23] | Why? You just heard that everything is connected. | 为什么 你刚刚才听过万物皆有联系 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1333个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:222个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:103个,托福词汇:174个,考研词汇:243个,专四词汇:194个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:432个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:27] | I thought we were a team, Oscar. | 我原以为我们是个团队 奥斯卡 |
[04:29] | – Only when it suits you. – What? | -只在对你有利时才是 -什么 |
[04:31] | I’d be fine with you getting the job. | 我不会介意是你得到了那份工作的 |
[04:33] | – I’d be happy for you. – That’s not true. | -我会为你感到开心 -不可能的 |
[04:36] | See, you don’t know me at all. | 看 你一点都不了解我 |
[04:38] | How could I? We don’t sleep together anymore. | 我怎么能了解 我们已经不住在一起了 |
[04:41] | We haven’t had sex in months. | 我们几个月没有啪啪啪了 |
[04:43] | No sex, no pregnancy. No pregnancy, no child. | 不做爱就不能怀孕 不怀孕哪来的孩子 |
[04:45] | – Bye. – Bye, see you tomorrow… Caspar. | -拜拜 -明天见卡斯帕 |
[04:50] | You’re pressuring me, I can’t think with you. | 你在给我施压 和你在一起我无法思考 |
[04:52] | Don’t think, act. | 别思考 直接做 |
[04:54] | It doesn’t work that way for me. | 我做不到 |
[04:56] | Enough of the child and career shit. You’re so… | 别再聊狗屁孩子和职业生涯了 你太 |
[04:59] | – Don’t you dare say dominant and boring. – No. | -你敢说霸道又无聊试试 -我没有 |
[05:06] | I just can’t think with you. | 我只是和你在一起无法思考 |
[05:11] | Who can you think with? | 那你和谁在一起能 |
[05:26] | Say it’s not true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[05:30] | I didn’t mean to do it. | 我不是故意的 |
[05:36] | Ella, let’s not do this. | 埃拉 我们别这样 |
[05:39] | Crying is like laughing, only the other way around. | 哭就像笑 只是情绪相反 |
[06:18] | I can be happy without you. | 没有你我也可以过的很开心 |
[06:30] | Totally! | 绝对的 |
[06:33] | I don’t have anything, go away! | 我没吃的 走开 |
[06:37] | Go, get lost! | 走 离我远点 |
[06:38] | 帕克 帕克 帕克, 帕克! | |
[06:40] | Puck, come here. | 帕克过来 |
[06:42] | He’s a cute guy. He’s a… | 这小家伙真可爱 他是 |
[06:46] | what’s the breed? | 什么品种呢 |
[06:48] | Looks like a very smart dog. | 一看就是只聪明狗 |
[06:52] | How are you today? | 今天怎么样 |
[06:53] | – Great. You? – Good. | -挺好的 你呢 -还不错 |
[06:55] | Mr. Simon! | 西蒙先生 |
[06:57] | Yoohoo! | 你好哇 |
[07:00] | Oh, am I glad to see you. | 看见你可真开心啊 |
[07:03] | You’re my savior. | 你是我的救世主 |
[07:07] | Mr. Simon, and up so early. | 西蒙先生起的真早啊 |
[07:14] | My heart, it’s… | 我的心脏 啊呀 |
[07:18] | I’m feeling a bit unwell. | 我有点不舒服 |
[07:23] | Take me home, please. | 请送我回家 |
[07:26] | Mrs. Klein, what are you doing here? | 克莱茵夫人 你来这干嘛 |
[07:28] | I guess I overdid it. | 我可能走过了 |
[07:30] | I really wanted fresh flowers. | 我真的很想要点鲜花 |
[07:33] | The spirit is willing, flesh is weak. | 精神很好 身体却很虚 |
[07:36] | Let’s How’s it work? | 这东西怎么搞 |
[07:39] | I sit, you push. Simple. | 我坐着 你推我 就这么简单 |
[07:41] | Go. How hard can it be? | 走啊 这有什么难的 |
[07:44] | Turn, turn. | 转弯 转弯 |
[07:51] | Oh my god!I left my baby on the bus! | 我的天呐 我把宝宝落公交上了 |
[07:54] | – What? – My dog. | -什么 -我的狗 |
[07:57] | 埃尔弗里德 埃尔弗里德! | |
[08:00] | Come to Mommy! | 到妈妈这来 |
[08:09] | You’re doing an outstanding job, Mr. Simon. | 你在做一件杰出的事 西蒙先生 |
[08:11] | Outstanding. | 杰出的 |
[08:13] | Excellent. | 超级棒 |
[08:16] | But you’re not paying attention. | 但你有点心不在焉 |
[08:19] | I only have eyes for you, Mrs. Klein. | 我全神贯注的看你呢 克莱茵太太 |
[08:21] | My body’s an old wrapper. | 我的身体已经像旧糖纸一样了 |
[08:24] | I’d leave it in a sec if I could. | 如果可以我想立刻丢掉它 |
[08:27] | And slip into that one. | 然后把自己塞进那样的身体里 |
[08:30] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[08:32] | Why don’t you come visit anymore? | 你怎么不来串门了 |
[08:34] | For an eggnog, Mr. Neighbor? | 不想喝蛋奶酒吗 我的好邻居 |
[08:36] | Lately, I don’t have much time. | 我最近没什么时间 |
[08:38] | I see. | 看出来了 |
[08:39] | Sometimes you just have to forget. | 有时候你不得不选择遗忘 |
[08:41] | – Yes. – Yes, yes. | -是啊 -对 对 |
[08:43] | We had to. | 我们必须这样 |
[08:45] | We lost everything. | 我们失去了所有 |
[08:47] | You have to keep looking to the future. | 你必须得向前看 |
[08:52] | Mrs. Klein? | 克莱茵夫人 |
[08:53] | Hey, Mrs. Klein? | 喂 克莱茵夫人 |
[09:00] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[09:02] | I need a doctor! | 我需要个医生 |
[09:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[09:23] | 辛普森 辛普森, | |
[09:25] | please don’t jump up on Max again when he comes home. | 不要每次马克斯回来 你都扑他身上 |
[09:28] | Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. | 不要咬喂你的人 |
[09:31] | Go to your spot, go! | 回你的窝里 快去 |
[09:34] | Where’s your spot? Go. | 知道你窝在哪吧 快去 |
[09:42] | Daddy’s coming! | 爸爸回来了 |
[09:47] | – Hello. – Hello. | -我回来了 -回来啦 |
[09:50] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[09:54] | Hello, I’m back! | 你们好 我回来啦 |
[09:59] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[10:00] | Pretty. Very pretty piece you’re playing. | 好听 你弹的真好 |
[10:15] | Hey, my little E.T. Did you miss me? | 嘿我的地外智慧生物 想我了没有 |
[10:21] | Hey. I didn’t say “alien” this time, right? | 嘿我这次没说外星人 对吧 |
[10:25] | How was the concert? | 音乐会怎么样 |
[10:26] | It went great. | 非常好 |
[10:28] | Did you play your own composition? | 你演奏了自己创作的曲子吗 |
[10:31] | Of course I played it. Natch. | 当然了 毫无疑问 |
[10:35] | Simpson, stop! | 辛普森 停下来 |
[10:40] | This is impossible, really! | 这简直不可理喻 真的 |
[10:42] | He attacks me every time! I’m scared. | 我每次回家他都攻击我 很吓人 |
[10:45] | I’ll take him to obedience school. | 我会带他去做服从训练的 |
[10:47] | You don’t get it. I’m scared! | 你没明白 我很害怕 |
[10:49] | Take him to the garage. Now! | 带他去车库 马上去 |
[10:51] | Yes, I’m taking him to the garage now. | 好的 我现在就把他送去车库 |
[10:54] | Come. | 来 |
[10:56] | Come, come! | 来 过来 |
[10:58] | Simpson, now calm down. | 辛普森冷静一下 |
[11:01] | Sorry. I overreacted a little. | 对不起 我有点反应过激了 |
[11:03] | I understand. I’ll take him to Silke. | 我理解 我会带他去西尔克那 |
[11:06] | She’ll know what to do. | 她知道该怎么训练狗狗 |
[11:07] | An old dog can’t learn new tricks. | 一只老狗学不会新东西的 |
[11:10] | Neither can an old man. | 老人也是 |
[11:12] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[11:20] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[11:24] | Oli, hey man! | 奥力 你好呀 |
[11:28] | 米克尔斯 米克尔斯! | |
[11:29] | How’s it going? All good? | 最近怎么样 一切顺利吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah, all good. | 是啊 都顺利 |
[11:33] | Oli? Is that you? Didn’t recognize you, with a… dog. | 奥力 是你吗 带只狗差点没认出来 |
[11:37] | She is so cute! | 她太可爱了 |
[11:39] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[11:41] | Elfriede. But she’s not mine. | 埃尔弗里德 但这不是我的狗 |
[11:43] | Whose is she? | 那是谁的 |
[11:45] | A friend’s. | 我一朋友的 |
[11:51] | So you guys are a couple now? | 所以你俩现在是一对了 |
[11:56] | Heya. | 你好呀 |
[11:58] | Boy, Oli’s gotten really fat. | 天呐 奥力变得真胖啊 |
[12:00] | You know what she’s like. She has standards. | 你知道她什么样的人 她有自己的原则 |
[12:03] | – And what about your ex? – Fahle. | -你前任叫什么来着 -法勒 |
[12:05] | – And Fahle’s ex? – Takkowicz. | -法勒的前任呢 -塔科维茨 |
[12:08] | – Everything back the way it was. – Yeah, all cool. | -一切都恢复到从前了 -对啊 都很好 |
[12:10] | It’s cool. Cool, man. | 这很好 很酷 兄弟 |
[12:12] | We’re going to “Stue.” Wanna come? | 我们要去斯托 一起吗 |
[12:15] | No, no. I don’t have time. | 不了 我没时间 |
[12:16] | No time, no time. | 真是个大忙人呢 |
[12:18] | Oli, hang on. | 奥力 等一下 |
[12:21] | You used to throw such great parties. | 以前这么好的聚会你都会去的 |
[12:23] | With gorgeous women. | 和美人们一起 |
[12:26] | But if I’d been through that, with the knee… | 但如果是我经历了那些 还有膝盖 |
[12:29] | it really sucks. | 真的糟透了 |
[12:32] | I would’ve killed myself. | 我宁愿选择自杀 |
[12:37] | Whatever. Take care, man. | 不管怎样 保重 兄弟 |
[12:39] | – You’re Mickels… – Yep. | -你是米克尔斯 -对 |
[12:41] | Awesome. How about a same’? Phase’.! | 太帅了 拍张照怎么样 |
[12:44] | Sure, come on. | 可以啊 来吧 |
[12:47] | Brilliant! Wasn’t that whosit? | 太棒了 那人谁啊 |
[12:48] | Oli Simon? | 奥力 西蒙吗 |
[12:49] | No, that’s a dog walker. | 不 就是一遛狗的 |
[12:56] | Go on, fill it up. Thanks! | 继续 倒满 谢谢 |
[12:58] | What annoys me the most is I have to start from scratch. | 最烦人的就是 我得从零开始 |
[13:01] | Everything out there is unfit for bonding. Junk! | 一切规则对于恋人都不适用 垃圾 |
[13:04] | Ella, don’t be so pessimistic. | 埃拉 别这么丧 |
[13:07] | – Pessimistic? – Wake up! | -丧 -清醒点 |
[13:08] | Believe in the stars. | 信仰上帝 |
[13:10] | Those are light bulbs. | 那些是灯泡 |
[13:12] | Ella wants a family. | 埃拉想要一个家庭 |
[13:13] | A nuclear one. Father, mother, two kids. | 一个核心家庭 父亲 母亲 两个孩子 |
[13:16] | Her biological clock is ticking. | 她的生物钟在滴答作响 |
[13:18] | – Aren’t all of ours? – Let them tick. | -我们所有人不都是吗 -让它们滴答吧 |
[13:21] | If you’re really in a hurry, | 如果你真的很着急 |
[13:24] | get a child first, then go look for a man. | 那就先生孩子 然后再去物色男人 |
[13:26] | Turkey baster method. | 用胶头滴管法 |
[13:28] | You can do that, then you get to decide everything. | 你可以那么做 然后就可以决定一切 |
[13:31] | But it’s best when you fuse symbiotically with your partner. | 但能与伴侣和谐共处才是最好的 |
[13:34] | And at the right time, that intimacy. | 在最对的时候 达到那么亲密 |
[13:37] | When you see the world together as one. | 两个人合二为一 |
[13:41] | Look who’s talking. | 看看谁在说话 |
[13:43] | Are you even still having sex? | 你还有在做爱吗 |
[13:46] | Are you or not? | 到底有还是没有 |
[13:49] | – Yes. – Really? | -有 -真的吗 |
[13:50] | – Yes? – Yes, really. | -是吗 -是 真的 |
[13:51] | You are? You are? | 你还有 竟然还有 |
[13:52] | – Yesterday. – Really? | -昨天 -真的吗 |
[13:55] | Against a warm wall behind the house. | 在房子后面一堵暖和的墙上 |
[13:58] | It was really hot. | 非常火热 |
[13:59] | Then we moved to the washing machine. | 然后我们去洗衣机那边了 |
[14:03] | Then doggy style. Isn’t he in Malmö? | -然后是小狗式 -他不是在马尔默市吗 |
[14:08] | Silke, why are you in such a bad mood? | 西尔克 你为什么这么倒胃口 |
[14:11] | I’m not. I’m realistic. | 我没有 我很现实 |
[14:14] | That’s enough realism. | 那足够现实了 |
[14:16] | – Let’s read the cards, okay? – Oh, no. | – 让我们来看看卡片吧 行吗 – 噢不 |
[14:24] | Good start. That represents love. | 好开端 这张代表爱 |
[14:30] | – That represents success. – Yes! | -这张代表成功 -太好了 |
[14:34] | Oh, shit! Not a dog. | 噢 该死 别是狗啊 |
[14:36] | Don’t say shit dog, or I’ll say shit cat. | 不要说该死的狗 否则我会说该死的猫 |
[14:38] | Why? What does dog mean? | 为什么 狗意味着什么 |
[14:41] | – Follow the dog. – You see! | -跟着狗 -你看 |
[14:44] | Dog. | 狗 |
[14:55] | You just drop by, no warning? | 你就这样直接来 不提前说一声吗 |
[14:57] | I was in the neighborhood. Don’t complicate things. | 我就在附近 别把事情搞复杂了 |
[15:00] | I’m not. But I could have had another man here. | 我没有 我本可以再个男人的 |
[15:03] | But you don’t… do you? | 但是你没有 对吗 |
[15:10] | – I came to get the records. – Why? No. | -我是来这拿唱片的 -为什么 不行 |
[15:12] | You don’t have a record player anymore. | 你没有唱片机了 |
[15:14] | But I did! For five years. | 但是我曾经有过 有五年呢 |
[15:16] | We bought it together. | 我们一起买的 |
[15:18] | Like we moved in together, | 就像我们一起搬进来 |
[15:19] | so we could have kids together. | 这样就可以一起生孩子 |
[15:22] | But Ella, it didn’t work out. Together. | 但是埃拉 我俩没成 |
[15:28] | – I’ll get the records. – No! | -我把唱片拿走了 -不行 |
[15:30] | – You never listened to them. – Not true! | -你从来不听的 -不是真的 |
[15:33] | – Maybe one… – Leave them! | -或许就拿一 -放下 |
[15:34] | Calm down! This isn’t about the records for you. | 冷静一点 这已经不是唱片的事了 |
[15:38] | Of course it is! I don’t want you taking them! | 当然是唱片的事 我不想你拿走 |
[15:41] | They’re just gathering dust. Look! | 它们都落灰了 看 |
[15:43] | You’re not taking the records! | 你不能把唱片拿走 |
[15:45] | So let them gather dust here. | 那就让它们在这里落灰吧 |
[15:49] | Yes, they’ll gather dust. Yes. | 对 它们会落上灰的 对 |
[15:52] | Gather dust… | 落上灰 |
[16:11] | Berlin animal shelter | 柏林动物收容所 |
[16:23] | – Yes? – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:25] | I want to adopt an abandoned dog. | 我想收养一只被抛弃的狗 |
[16:27] | This is an animal shelter. All the animals are abandoned. | 这里是动物收容所 所有动物都是被抛弃的 |
[16:31] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[16:34] | But, listen, | 但是 听着 |
[16:35] | I want the most abandoned creature that’s ever been left here. | 我想要这里被遗弃的最彻底的生物 |
[16:41] | A tormented dog, who was left unloved overnight, | 一只受尽折磨的狗 整夜都无人爱抚 |
[16:45] | and all his doggy dreams suddenly burst. | 它所有的小狗梦瞬间破灭 |
[16:48] | The dog felt so miserable, | 这只狗感到如此痛苦 |
[16:50] | he considered jumping off a bridge. | 以至于它考虑从桥上跳下来 |
[16:52] | But then he decided that wasn’t the answer. | 然后他决定了 那不是答案 |
[16:58] | I’m looking for the world’s saddest dog. | 我在寻找世界上最悲伤的狗 |
[17:01] | The hard to place ones. Those are the really sad cases. | 很难说是哪一只 这些都是非常伤心的狗狗 |
[17:14] | Hey, Bozer! I’ve got another new mistress for you. | 嘿 波兹尔 我又给你找了一个新情人 |
[17:19] | He’s the saddest you’ve got? | 他是你这里最悲伤的吗 |
[17:21] | Yep, he always runs away. | 对 他总是逃跑 |
[17:23] | The other sad ones are too old for you. | 另外一只悲伤的狗对你来说太老了 |
[17:25] | You’d cry when it died. | 它死的时候你会哭的 |
[17:31] | So you were abandoned? Me too. | 你是被抛弃的吗 我也是 |
[17:36] | All I need is somebody reliable. | 我需要的就只是一个可依靠的人 |
[17:40] | Is that you? | 会是你吗 |
[17:43] | I want to live with someone I can rely on. | 我想跟一个可依靠的人生活在一起 |
[17:47] | Bozer, is that you? | 波兹尔 会是你吗 |
[18:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:26] | Your dog jumped out back at the light and ran into the woods. | 你的狗一看见红绿灯就跳出去跑进树林了 |
[18:31] | It should be in restraints! Shit. | 它应该被拴着的 该死 |
[18:55] | This has to come off. | 这些必须摘下来 |
[18:56] | The jewelry stays, or I’ll get sicker. | 珠宝不能动 要不然我会病的更重 |
[19:01] | Ah, a visitor for you too. | 啊 有你的访客 |
[19:03] | Mr. Simon! | 西蒙先生 |
[19:07] | What… | 什么 |
[19:09] | Oh, Elfriede, Elfriede, my darling! | 噢 埃尔弗里德 埃尔弗里德 我亲爱的 |
[19:12] | Oh darling, give Mommy a kiss. | 噢亲爱的 亲妈妈一下 |
[19:20] | She’s been de-wormed. | 她做过除虫了 |
[19:23] | Put her away, down there. | 把她藏起来 放在下面 |
[19:26] | Nurse Aina Miller is very strict. | 艾娜·米勒 护士非常严格 |
[19:31] | Mr. Simon, I’m sorry, | 西蒙先生 我很抱歉 |
[19:33] | you have to keep her another two weeks. | 你还得再帮忙照顾她两周 |
[19:36] | – The doctor says I have to rest. – Two weeks? | -医生说我必须休息 -两周吗 |
[19:39] | – Mrs. Klein, I’m not good with dogs. – Yes you are! | -克莱茵女生 我跟狗相处不来 -你可以的 |
[19:42] | And you’ll meet lots of charming women. | 而且你还会遇到许多迷人的女人 |
[19:46] | Just like I met charming men. | 就像我遇见了有魅力的男人一样 |
[19:48] | You need to get out. | 你需要多出去 |
[19:50] | And if it really doesn’t work out, | 如果真的不行 |
[19:52] | take her to the Happy Dogs kennel. | 带她去快乐狗窝 |
[19:57] | Grab my wallet out of my bag, | 帮我从包里把钱包拿出来 |
[20:01] | and take five banknotes. | 拿五张钞票 |
[20:05] | I’ve only got one kind. | 我只有一种钱 |
[20:08] | Mrs. Klein, there’s at least… | 克莱茵女士 这里至少有 |
[20:10] | 800, I know. | 800 我知道 |
[20:12] | So no complaints. | 所以别抱怨 |
[20:14] | Hellooo! | 你好啊 |
[20:16] | Reinhold! | 赖因霍尔德 |
[20:18] | Did you bring my medicine? | 你给我带药了吗 |
[20:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[20:23] | Why can’t Reinhold look after Elfriede? | 为什么赖因霍尔德不能照顾埃尔弗里德啊 |
[20:26] | Because I want it this way! | 因为我不想那样 |
[20:28] | Reinhold has to look after me. | 赖因霍尔德得照顾我 |
[20:30] | And Elfriede needs exercise. | 并且埃尔弗里德需要运动 |
[20:34] | You used to be athletic, Mr. Simon. | 你曾经是运动员 西蒙先生 |
[20:37] | Open it. | 打开 |
[20:40] | Pop the cork, let’s hear a bang! | 把瓶盖嘣开 让大家能听见那一声 |
[20:57] | Lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[20:58] | Man, you scared me! | 伙计 你吓到我了 |
[21:01] | In the forest, we are quiet. | 在森林里 我们要保持安静 |
[21:05] | There he is. | 他在这 |
[21:06] | Yes, here he is. | 对 他在这 |
[21:09] | This is a tick risk area. | 这里是标明有风险的区域 |
[21:12] | Not a dog walking area. | 不适合遛狗 |
[21:14] | Where were you? | 你刚刚去哪了 |
[21:17] | See that sign? | 看见那个标志了吗 |
[21:20] | Yes. That’s an owl. | 看见了 是只猫头鹰 |
[21:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:24] | – And an owl means…? – Owl. | -那只猫头鹰意味着 -猫头鹰 |
[21:27] | Nature reserve. | 自然保护区 |
[21:28] | Keep the dog on a leash. | 一定要拴着狗 |
[21:31] | Now best head out of the forest, | 现在最好走出去 |
[21:34] | and take your dog to obedience school. Goodbye. | 然后把你的狗送去做服从训练 再见 |
[21:38] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[21:40] | If the dog is caught poaching game, he’ll be shot. | 如果这只狗被抓到偷猎 它会被射杀的 |
[21:44] | You would bump off an animal? | 你会杀死小动物吗 |
[21:46] | – Do you realize who I am? – Who are you? | -你知道我是谁吗 -你是谁 |
[21:50] | The forest ranger. | 护林员 |
[21:56] | The big kahuna ranger! | 大卡胡纳护林员 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:13] | What’s this? Got yourself a toy dog? | 这是什么 给自己搞了只玩具狗吗 |
[22:15] | Should I let Beddy loose? | 我是不是应该松了贝迪的绳子 |
[22:17] | I don’t have it, Krüger. | 我没有了 克吕格尔 |
[22:18] | Gambling debts get paid, man. | 赌债还清了 伙计 |
[22:20] | He’ll get his money. I need time. | 他会拿到钱的 我需要时间 |
[22:23] | I used to treat you guys to Moét at my parties. | 我曾经把你们请到莫耶特的派对上 |
[22:26] | I never sent a bill. | 我从来没寄账单给你们 |
[22:28] | “Used to.” You used to be a soccer player, too. | 曾经 曾经你还是一名足球运动员呢 |
[22:31] | – Give me the money. – Your boss’ll get his dough. | -把钱给我 -你老板会拿到钱的 |
[22:36] | What do you think, doll? Should we give Oli a little time? | 你怎么想 娃娃 我们应该给奥力一点时间吗 |
[22:45] | Bonjour! | 你好 |
[22:45] | Bonjour, Monsieur Oli. Stressed again? | 你好 奥力先生 又有压力了吗 |
[22:48] | – What are you doing with Elfriede? – Long story. | -你怎么和埃尔弗里德在一起 -说来话长 |
[22:51] | Right, have a look around. | 好吧 四处转转 |
[23:19] | You think this is a doggy play date? | 你以为带你来玩耍的吗 |
[23:23] | Look, there’s a ball over there. Go play. | 看 那边有一个球 去玩吧 |
[23:26] | Over there. | 就在那边 |
[24:11] | My god, what an ugly brute. | 我的天哪 真是一个丑畜生 |
[24:13] | Hello, Mom. Always a pleasure. | 你好 妈妈 见到你还真高兴 |
[24:15] | I don’t get why you want a dog in your situation. | 我不明白以你现在的情况为什么想要只狗 |
[24:20] | The Chinese say dogs stir up your qi. | 中国人说狗能激发你的气 |
[24:24] | That’s positive energy. | 那是正能量 |
[24:26] | Exactly what I need in my situation. | 那正是我在现在所需要的 |
[24:28] | Nonsense! | 无稽之谈 |
[24:30] | As far as I know, the Chinese eat their dogs. | 据我所知 中国人吃他们的狗 |
[24:33] | You don’t need a mutt. | 你不需要狗 |
[24:34] | You need a new man. | 你需要一个新男人 |
[24:37] | Because you couldn’t hang on to the old one. | 因为你不能还抓着旧人不放 |
[24:39] | Couldn’t hang on to him? Are you serious? | 抓着不放 你认真的吗 |
[24:42] | Yes! I liked Oscar. | 对 我喜欢奥斯卡 |
[24:45] | A lot. I got on very well with him. | 非常喜欢 我们相处的很好 |
[24:47] | And you’d have had lovely kids. | 你还会有可爱的孩子 |
[24:50] | – But you had to drive him off… – Here you go. | -但是你把他赶走了 -菜单在这 |
[24:54] | …with your pigheadedness. Or so he hinted. | 用你的顽固 他是这么暗示的 |
[24:57] | – You talked to Oscar? – But of course. | -你跟奥斯卡聊过吗 -当然了 |
[25:00] | We still get on very well. | 我们还是相处得很好 |
[25:02] | Just because you threw him out | 仅仅因为你把他赶出门 |
[25:04] | doesn’t mean I have to. | 并不意味着我一定要这么做 |
[25:08] | Did he also tell you he’s now editor, and he cheated on me? | 他告诉你他现在是新总编 并且对我出轨了吗 |
[25:12] | For god’s sake, it happens. | 看在上帝的份上 这种事确实会发生 |
[25:15] | You’re my only daughter, | 你是我唯一的女儿 |
[25:17] | and I want to hold a grandson in my arms at least once in my life. | 我想在有生之年能抱上外孙 哪怕一次也好 |
[25:22] | Who knows how much time I have left? | 谁知道我还剩多少时间 |
[25:24] | Don’t mothers usually say something like | 妈妈们不是经常说 |
[25:27] | “there are other fish in the sea” or something… supportive? | 好男人多了去了 之类的 支持的话吗 |
[25:31] | But not at your age. | 但不是在你这个年龄 |
[25:33] | But I’m not that old. | 可我没那么老 |
[25:34] | Your eggs start to go stale fast after 30. | 你的卵子在30岁之后就没那么好了 |
[25:37] | That’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[25:39] | At least freeze them. You owe me that. | 去做冻卵吧 你欠我的 |
[25:45] | So this is the little bugger! | 所以这就是那个小家伙 |
[25:48] | My grandson is a dog | 我的外孙是只狗 |
[25:50] | Was that really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[25:51] | Why not? I’m proud. | 为什么不 我很骄傲的 |
[25:54] | My grandson has four legs. | 我的外孙有四条腿 |
[25:56] | How many people can say that? | 有多少人能这么说 |
[25:59] | You know your father’s humor. | 你知道你爸的幽默 |
[26:01] | Although I’d like you to take it a little more seriously. | 但我希望你态度严肃一点 |
[26:05] | Both of you. Could we all just stop? | 二位 我们今天就到这吧 |
[26:08] | And in case either of you is interested, | 如果你们还有兴趣知道 |
[26:12] | I’m doing just fine. | 我很好 |
[26:16] | So you’ve met someone? | 所以你是遇见什么人喽 |
[26:18] | What? Yes. | 什么 是啊 |
[26:21] | Walking the dog. | 遛着狗 |
[26:23] | You can’t believe the men you meet when you have a dog. | 你不能相信在遛狗时遇见的男人 |
[26:26] | No! | 不会吧 |
[26:28] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[26:32] | Where is he anyway? | 他去哪了 |
[26:35] | Not again! | 不要啊 又来 |
[26:36] | – So who’s your new friend? – Bozer! | -你的新朋友是谁呀 -波兹尔 |
[26:40] | Why do you keep running away? | 你怎么老是跑掉 |
[26:44] | – In heat? – No! | -在发情吗 -没有 |
[26:48] | I… meant the dog. | 我 指的是狗 |
[26:52] | Oh, right. | 啊 明白了 |
[26:53] | No, he’s male. | 不 他是公的 |
[26:56] | So he is. | 我的狗也是 |
[26:58] | But the two get along well. | 但他俩相处的很好嘛 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:04] | Shall we have a drink? | 我们喝一杯怎么样 |
[27:07] | Yes. | 可以啊 |
[27:10] | Could we get another red wine? | 麻烦再来杯红酒 |
[27:15] | You did good, Bozer. | 干得漂亮 波兹尔 |
[27:17] | Horoscope-wise, you’re my pick-up strategy. | 你就像占星预言一样 能带我钓到凯子 |
[27:20] | Tonight’ll be a blast. | 今晚一定会很爽 |
[27:25] | A little something extra for you. Look! | 多给你点 看到没 |
[27:34] | You stay here now, hear? You stay out here. | 你待在这里 听到了吗 你待在这里 |
[27:50] | – What’s this? – What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[27:52] | There’s something here. | 你这里有点东西 |
[27:54] | Where? | 哪里 |
[28:00] | It’s a tick! | 是只扁虱 |
[28:06] | Listen, you need watch it closely. | 听着 你需要密切关注 |
[28:10] | If a red circle develops, go to the doctor. | 如果红包扩大了 就需要去看医生 |
[28:13] | He was right. | 他没对 |
[28:14] | Where there’s one, there’s more. I better keep looking. | 不可能只有一只的 我最好再找找 |
[28:28] | Yum, yum. | 嗯 好吃 |
[28:30] | Really yummy- | 真好吃 |
[28:33] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[28:37] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[28:45] | Oh, no. | 妈啊 |
[28:47] | No. | 不要啊 |
[28:51] | I’ve had enough. I’m taking you to Happy Dogs. | 我受够了 我要带你去快乐狗窝 |
[29:19] | I know, I know. I’m on it. | 我知道 我知道 我正在做 |
[29:22] | I’m just missing the Loibl interview. But he hasn’t called back. | 我错过了洛伊布尔的采访 但他没回电话 |
[29:25] | Nature. | 自然 |
[29:27] | That’s our next issue. | 是我们下一期的主题 |
[29:29] | – Nature? – Yes. | -自然 -没错 |
[29:30] | – But that’s not your area. – It is! Nature! | -但是那不是你的领域 -怎么不是 自然 |
[29:35] | – Gesundheit. – Gesundheit. | -祝你健康 -祝你健康 |
[29:36] | Our first big focus is the forest. | 我们第一个关注点是森林 |
[29:38] | And I want you to do it. | 我希望你去做这个 |
[29:40] | I studied politics and communication. | 我学的是政治传播 |
[29:44] | What would I do in the forest? | 我在森林里能干什么 |
[29:46] | You’ll find out. | 你能搞定的 |
[29:48] | You research like nobody else. That’s what makes you great. | 你研究的比别人都深 所以你才最厉害 |
[29:51] | So take your dog and let the forest guide you. | 带着你的狗 让森林给你指引 |
[29:56] | Take all the time you need out there. | 想花多久就花多久 |
[30:00] | Superb. | 真是棒 |
[30:02] | Your dog’s going too, right? | 你的狗是不是也会去 |
[30:04] | Oscar’s personal life is interfering. | 奥斯卡的私生活正在妨碍他的工作 |
[30:07] | He wants to get back at me. He’s sending me to the forest. | 他想报复我 他想送我去森林 |
[30:10] | How nice that Oscar took my idea on board. | 奥斯卡接受了我的想法真是太好了 |
[30:13] | Nature! A wonderful subject. | 自然 多么好的一个主题 |
[30:16] | Everything is connected. Everything is multi-causal. | 所有都息息相关 所有都受多种因素影响 |
[30:19] | It’s up to you to make something of it. | 怎么加以利用 取决于你 |
[30:22] | Ella! Call your dog off! | 埃拉 把你的狗弄走 |
[30:24] | He’s harmless. | 他不伤人的 |
[30:28] | Now call your dogs! | 现在 呼唤你的狗狗们 |
[30:33] | Kenzo, come! You’re supposed to come! | 贤三 过来 你应该过来的 |
[30:35] | Come now! | 现在给我过来 |
[30:37] | I said come! What’s wrong with you! | 我说了过来 你在搞什么 |
[30:41] | Now! I said come! What’s wrong with you? | 立刻 我说了过来 你怎么回事 |
[30:44] | Don’t yell at your dog! | 不要对你的狗大吼大叫 |
[30:46] | Why are you yelling? I’m not deaf. | 你干嘛吼我 我又不聋 |
[30:49] | Neither’s the dog. On the contrary. | 那狗也不聋啊 |
[30:51] | But if he doesn’t do what I say… | 但是如果他不听我的话 |
[30:53] | Don’t yell at your dogs, people. They won’t come. | 不要对你的狗大吼大叫 他们不会过来的 |
[30:56] | You wouldn’t either. | 我吼你 你也不愿意听话对吗 |
[30:57] | But, Ms. Lehmann, if Gangster… | 但是 莱曼小姐 如果黑帮 |
[30:59] | You named your dog Gangster? | 你给狗取名叫黑帮啊 |
[31:01] | Yes. He guards my property. | 对 我让他看家 |
[31:02] | Except he doesn’t, right? | 但是他并没有这么做 |
[31:04] | No, he sits around and goes nuts over a fly. What’s wrong with him? | 他成天坐着对着苍蝇发疯 他怎么了 |
[31:08] | Collies are herders. Gangster wants to keep the herd together. | 牧羊犬是放牧的 他想把苍蝇赶到一起 |
[31:11] | It’s his job. What? He has a job now? | -那是他的职责 -他啥时候有职责了 |
[31:14] | Sure. Each breed is different. | 当然 每个品种都是不同的 |
[31:16] | You have to pick the right one. | 你得选择正确的狗 |
[31:18] | You’re not exactly suited to pole vaulting, either, right? | 很明显你也不适合做撑杆跳高 对吧 |
[31:21] | Look, Elfriede. | 看啊 埃尔弗里德 |
[31:23] | Even weirder than me, eh? | 是不是比我还奇怪 |
[31:27] | Gangster, come here! | 黑帮 过来 |
[31:29] | Stay. Leave the others alone. | 别动 别去招惹别人 |
[31:32] | Hey, Gangster. | 嘿 黑帮 |
[31:33] | You disgraced me today. Why do you do that? | 你今天让我丢人了 你为什么这么对我 |
[31:36] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[31:38] | Feel free to join in. | 欢迎光临 |
[31:41] | Now stay here. | 现在呆在这里 |
[31:42] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:44] | – I just wanted to leave her here. – Right. | -我想把她寄养在这里 -可以 |
[31:47] | Susi, do you have a flyer? | 苏西 你能给我张传单吗 |
[31:52] | – Here, it’s all in there. – Thanks. | -给 信息上面都有 -谢谢 |
[31:56] | 39 euros? For a sleepover and a little food? | 一点吃的过一夜就要39欧元啊 |
[32:00] | For that, he could go to a fancy hotel, the Astoria. | 这么多钱都能住高档酒店了 |
[32:05] | Good food and care aren’t cheap. | 优质的食物和照顾不便宜的 |
[32:07] | You don’t live off frozen pizza. | 你又不靠冷冻披萨过活 |
[32:09] | Honestly, who’s so stupid to spend that much on a dog? | 说实话 哪个傻子会在狗上花这么多钱 |
[32:14] | I don’t mean to be nasty. | 无意冒犯 |
[32:16] | I just thought maybe you could do it a little cheaper. | 我只是觉得你们可以便宜点 |
[32:19] | Not for professional and loving care, | 专业和有爱心的服务不会便宜的 |
[32:21] | which you only get here. | 只有我这里有 |
[32:24] | The yelling costs extra, eh? | 吼叫客户要多收钱吗 |
[32:27] | – It’s included. – Great vibe here. | -包含在内了 -这里的氛围真好 |
[32:30] | So I’ll go somewhere else. | 我要换地方 |
[32:33] | Hello, I’m Balthasar. | 你好 我是巴瑟萨 |
[32:34] | If you find a better place, tell me. | 如果你找到了更好的地方 请告诉我 |
[32:36] | I can’t train my dog forever. | 我不能一直自己训练狗 |
[32:38] | Got it, Mr. Ramadan. | 没问题 莱麦丹先生 |
[32:48] | – Lukas! – Think about it. | -卢卡斯 -你考虑一下 |
[32:50] | Lukas. Okay, bye. | -卢卡斯 -好的 拜拜 |
[32:53] | Can you make the car more dog-friendly? | 你能把我的车变得更适合狗吗 |
[32:55] | Dog-friendly? Like woof-woof dogs? | 适合狗 那种汪汪叫的狗吗 |
[32:57] | So a lot of dogs fit in it. | 让许多狗都能乘坐 |
[33:01] | So take out the back bench? Back bench out, exactly! | -把后座拆掉怎么样 -拆掉后座 很好 |
[33:05] | Dog-friendlier, so Elfriede likes it. | 让狗适合乘坐 让埃尔弗里德喜欢 |
[33:09] | – And quickly. -Quickly. | -要快点完成 -尽快 |
[33:11] | Do you even have any money? Right now? | 你有钱吗 现在这个时候 |
[33:14] | – Of course I have money. – Good. | -我当然有钱 -很好 |
[33:38] | But you stay with me. Understood? | 你得跟着我 明白吗 |
[33:42] | You stay with me. No running away. | 你得跟我在一起 不要跑了 |
[33:44] | No running… | 别跑 |
[33:46] | No! | 站住 |
[33:51] | Man. | 臭男人 |
[33:56] | Hey, you Vagabond. Took a powder again? | 嘿 小流浪 又离家出走了吗 |
[34:00] | Or is your peculiar mistress around somewhere? | 或是你那个女主人就在附近 |
[34:05] | Are you somewhere? | 你在附近吗 |
[34:07] | No. | 不在 |
[34:09] | – What are you doing? – Me? | -你在干什么 -我吗 |
[34:13] | – I’m doing research. – On me? | -我在做调研 -关于我的吗 |
[34:16] | No, not on you. It’s not supposed to be boring. | 不 不是你 不能让内容太无聊 |
[34:19] | On the forest. Our next cover story. | 关于森林的 我们下一期的封面故事 |
[34:22] | Although, is it really a forest? | 但 这是真正的森林吗 |
[34:24] | More a green belt. | 其实更像是一个绿化带 |
[34:29] | Good boy. | 好狗 |
[34:30] | You’d get lost crossing this green belt. | 你会在这片绿化带中迷路的 |
[34:33] | I would not. | 我不会的 |
[34:35] | You’ve put up so many signs, it’s impossible to get lost. | 你放了那么多路标 不会迷路的 |
[34:41] | He’s coming this way. | 他过来了 |
[34:44] | Okay, good. | 好吧 这样 |
[34:46] | At the other end of the forest are a few fallen trees. | 森林的尽头有一片倒下的树 |
[34:50] | – If you make it there… – Then…? | -如果你找到那里 -就怎么样 |
[34:52] | I’ll treat you to a sparkling wine. | 我就请你喝气泡酒 |
[34:55] | You like that, right? | 你喜欢气泡酒 对吧 |
[34:57] | Do I look like I do? | 我看起来像是喜欢吗 |
[34:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:01] | But you don’t look like you have sparkling wine. | 但是你看起来没有气泡酒 |
[35:05] | Okay… | 好了 |
[35:07] | see you there. | 我们那里见 |
[35:15] | Which way exactly? | 具体往哪边走来着 |
[35:17] | Just read all those signs. | 你看着那些路标走呗 |
[35:19] | He attacks Max for no reason. | 他无缘无故突然攻击马克斯 |
[35:21] | I know he’s old, but still. | 我知道他老了 但还是觉得要找你 |
[35:23] | You attack Max? | 你攻击马克斯了吗 |
[35:25] | I’ll pay, of course. | 我当然会付钱 |
[35:26] | I don’t want money, you’re my friend. | 我不想要钱 你是我的朋友 |
[35:29] | But if it’s like you say, | 但是如果如你所说 |
[35:30] | I can only help if Max is involved. | 我帮忙的条件是让马克斯也参与 |
[35:33] | Max has no time. Can’t it work without him? | 马克斯没有时间 没有他不行吗 |
[35:36] | No. The problem is often the person, not the dog. | 不行 问题基本在于主人 而不是狗 |
[35:40] | So you can’t take him now? | 所以你现在不能带他走喽 |
[35:42] | There’s no point. | 现在带走没有意义啊 |
[35:44] | Mommy Yes? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[35:45] | I need to poop. The toilets are there. You can go alone. | -我要便便 -厕所在那 你自己去 |
[35:49] | But I don’t want to. | 可是我不想自己去 |
[35:52] | You need a vacation. No. | -你需要放个假 -不 |
[35:55] | I need a friend who’ll help me. I’m trying. | -我需要一个能帮我的朋友 -我想帮你 |
[35:58] | But you’re uptight, so is your family. | 但是你和你家人现在有点焦虑了 |
[36:00] | It’s like with dogs. | 就像对狗对态度一样 |
[36:02] | With you everything’s about dogs. I am relaxed! | 你的世界都是围着狗转的 我很放松的 |
[36:06] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[36:07] | Max is awful to leave everything to you. | 马克斯把所有事情都扔给你很不好 |
[36:10] | He’s a successful pianist, he supports the family. | 他是一个成功的钢琴家 他得养家 |
[36:12] | But you can do things too. What… | 但是你也可以工作啊 |
[36:15] | What’s that mean? Of course I can. | 你什么意思 我当然可以工作 |
[36:18] | But it was a joint decision between Max and me. | 这是马克斯和我的共同决定 |
[36:21] | – Max and I love each other. – So don’t complain. | -我们爱着对方 -那就别抱怨啊 |
[36:23] | Mommy… | 妈妈 |
[36:26] | Let’s go then. | 我们走吧 |
[36:34] | You hardly see mongoloids anymore. | 现在几乎都看不到蒙古种了 |
[36:40] | You know, young man, there’s enough nastiness in this world. | 年轻人 这世界上已经有太多的污言秽语 |
[36:43] | So if you’re doing well, why not treat people with respect. | 如果可以的话 为何不尊重别人呢 |
[36:47] | We all deserve that. Even you. | 人人需要尊重 你也一样 |
[36:50] | Come on. | 咱们走 |
[36:51] | Some people just can’t handle the truth. | 有些人就是不能接受事实 |
[37:01] | You’re lucky I’m not a violent person. | 你很幸运 我不是个暴力的人 |
[37:15] | Thirsty? | 口渴吗 |
[37:48] | Quitting time, boss? | 下班吗 老板 |
[37:50] | One more hour. | 再干一小时 |
[37:51] | It’s getting dark. | 可是天快黑了 |
[37:53] | Exactly. | 所以抓紧啊 |
[38:11] | 克劳斯 克劳斯! | |
[38:13] | Did you see a woman? No. | -你有看到一个女人吗 -没有 |
[38:17] | But yesterday I saw a 20-point stag. | 但昨天我见到头有巨大鹿角的雄鹿 |
[38:19] | That was good. | 太棒了 |
[38:22] | I saw him too. | 我也看见了 |
[39:09] | Hey there, where’s your boss? | 嘿 你主人呢 |
[39:39] | Shit. | 天哪 |
[39:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:50] | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔. | |
[39:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[39:55] | I’m the ranger. You fell. | 我是护林员 你摔倒了 |
[39:58] | The ranger. | 护林员 |
[40:01] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[40:02] | I can walk. | 我能走路 |
[40:04] | Right. | 得了吧 |
[40:06] | I’ll turn on the heat. | 我把暖气打开 |
[40:09] | I thought you could warm me up. | 我以为你能让我暖和起来 |
[40:12] | The heat’s on full blast. | 暖气开到最大了 |
[40:45] | 希姆拉 希姆拉… | |
[40:51] | 希姆拉 希姆拉? | |
[40:56] | 希姆拉 希姆拉. | |
[41:02] | Hey, are you checking my phone? | 嘿 你在翻我手机吗 |
[41:05] | Who’s Smilla? | 谁是希姆拉 |
[41:07] | Who’s Smilla? What? She’s from the concert agency. | -谁是希姆拉 -干嘛 她是音乐厅的人 |
[41:11] | And you’re sleeping with her? | 你和她上床了吗 |
[41:13] | Idiotic. Look. I wanted to do it with you. | 傻瓜 看 我想和你一起做 |
[41:15] | Are you having an affair? No! | -你有外遇吗 -没有 |
[41:18] | What is this? I’d say no too. | -这是什么啊 -要我 我也不认 |
[41:20] | And why’s everything different since you were in Malmö with Smilla? | 自从你在马尔默市和希姆拉认识后 一切都变了 |
[41:24] | Including with Simpson? So the dog smells infidelity? | -包括辛普森 -那狗能闻出不忠来 |
[41:28] | – Yes! – What’s yes? | -是的 -什么啊 |
[41:29] | – Yes. – No! | -到底是不是 -不是 |
[41:30] | You’re working yourself up. Are you paranoid? | 你在没事找事 你是偏执狂吗 |
[41:34] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[41:36] | Put something on, you look silly. | 把衣服穿上 看起来太傻了 |
[41:38] | What looks silly? | 看起来太傻吗 |
[41:39] | Does she scratch you? What? | -她抓伤你了吗 -什么 |
[41:41] | These welts… | 这些抓痕怎么回事 |
[41:42] | You know how I got them? Simpson. | 你知道这是怎么来的吗 辛普森抓的 |
[41:44] | Simpson… you’re crazy. | 辛普森干的 你疯了 |
[41:46] | You are crazy! Stop this. | 你疯了 快停下来吧 |
[41:48] | Ouch! Stupid de Sade. | 真是愚蠢 |
[41:51] | Stop worrying. Smilla just… | 不要担心 希姆拉她 |
[41:55] | organizes everything. | 组织所有的事情 |
[41:56] | She organizes it all, gives us the feeling life can be easy, | 她把所有事都组织好 让我们能轻松点 |
[42:01] | and makes us laugh. Basta. | 还让我们开怀大笑 没了 |
[42:03] | Smilla makes you laugh and I make you cry? | 希姆拉能让你笑 而我让你哭 是吗 |
[42:10] | Can’t that goddamn mutt keep quiet? I can’t stand it. | 那该死的狗杂种能不乱嚎吗 我忍不了了 |
[42:14] | I have no reason to laugh. | 我没有笑的理由 |
[42:16] | I fight and fight and fight for our son, and you’re no help. | 我为儿子不停的努力 而你却袖手旁观 |
[42:20] | You don’t accept help. | 是你不让我插手 |
[42:22] | Eleven therapists in six months, not one good enough for Nico. | 六个月换了十一个老师 没有一个合适尼科 |
[42:25] | Recorder lessons, horse and speech therapy, physio, judo… | 录音课 马术课和语言课 柔道 |
[42:28] | What’s next, gluten-free baking? You’re nuts. | 接下来呢 无麸质烘焙课 你疯了 |
[42:31] | You ask too much of him. And of me. | 你对他要求太多 还有我 |
[42:34] | Somebody called him mongoloid today. | 今天有人叫他蒙古种 |
[42:36] | Somebody called him mongoloid today. | 今天有人叫他蒙古种 |
[42:43] | shit. | 妈的 |
[42:44] | Oh, man, you do a great job. | 哦 伙计 你干得很好 |
[42:48] | You’re an angel. You’re Nico’s angel. | 你是个天使 你是尼科的天使 |
[42:50] | But I want my angel to laugh again. | 但我想让我的天使再笑一次 |
[42:53] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 我不能 |
[42:55] | Hey, who said “there is no can’t”? | 嘿 谁说的 就没有不能的事儿 |
[42:59] | Who said that, huh? | 给爷笑一个 |
[43:02] | Ah, there’s the smile I fell in love with. | 啊 这才是我爱上的笑容 |
[43:05] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[43:06] | You’re just saying that. No, I’m… | -你只是说说而已 -当然不是 我 |
[43:08] | No, I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[43:11] | Yeah? Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[43:14] | Then kiss me. My beauty. | -那吻我 -我的美人儿 |
[43:22] | Max, Silke says you have to do the dog therapy with Simpson. | 马克斯 西尔克说你必须和辛普森一起做狗狗治疗 |
[43:28] | Otherwise she can’t help. Oh, man. | -否则她就帮不上忙了 -哦 天哪 |
[43:30] | What is it? You have great timing. | 这在干嘛 良宵一刻值千金 |
[43:32] | All we talk about is that stupid mutt. | 而我们在谈论那只愚蠢的狗 |
[43:35] | – But Simpson means a lot to Nico. – You don’t get it. | -但辛普森对尼科来说意义重大 -你不明白 |
[43:39] | What don’t I get? You can’t change Nico. | -我不明白什么 -你改变不了尼科 |
[43:42] | He is the way he is. Dog, schmog. | 他就是这样 天天就是 狗 狗的 |
[43:44] | We played the genetic lottery and had bad luck. | 基因就像彩票 我们运气不好 |
[43:48] | – Bad luck? – Yes. | -运气不好 -对 |
[43:49] | – You call our son bad luck? – Shit. | -你说我们儿子运气不好 -妈的 |
[43:51] | You call Nico bad luck!? | 你说尼科运气不好 |
[43:53] | That dog bugs me, really! I want that dog gone. Tomorrow. | 这狗狗真烦 我要这狗走 明天就走 |
[43:57] | No, no, no! That would be a disaster for Nico. | 不 不 这对尼科来说会是一场灾难 |
[44:00] | I can’t take it anymore. It’s driving me nuts. | 我再也受不了了 我快疯了 |
[44:03] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[44:04] | Where is it? Give it here. No, I won’t. | -电话在哪里 给我 -不 我不给 |
[44:07] | Where is it? Find it. | 电话在哪里 找到了 |
[44:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:57] | Who had the bright idea to send you into the forest? | 谁那么人才 把你送到森林里 |
[44:59] | Then who send you here? | 那又是谁把你送到森林里的 |
[45:02] | Nobody sent me. | 没有人送我来这儿 |
[45:05] | I’m here voluntarily. | 我是自愿来的 |
[45:11] | Can I pay you back somehow? | 我能用什么来表达谢意吗 |
[45:15] | Yes. | 可以 |
[45:17] | And I know exactly how. | 而且我知道你该用什么 |
[45:24] | How? | 什么 |
[45:25] | When you write about the forest, | 当你在写森林文章的时候 |
[45:28] | don’t write nonsense. | 别胡说八道 |
[45:36] | Okay. | 可以 |
[45:41] | But I might need more guidance. | 但我可能需要些指导 |
[45:45] | I can do that. | 我可以指导 |
[45:47] | You hardly see the forest with all the highways. | 高速旁几乎都看不到森林 |
[45:50] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[45:54] | In Sweden in the 19th century, they passed a law | 19世纪的瑞典 通过了一项法律 |
[45:58] | that for every tree that was cut down, a new one had to be planted. | 每砍伐一棵树 就必须种一棵新树 |
[46:03] | We missed that chance here in Germany. | 德国错过了那个机会 |
[46:06] | And what one generation misses, several generations have to make up | 一代人的错过 需要几代人的弥补 |
[46:13] | It’s not always just about us. | 这不仅仅关乎我们这代 |
[46:20] | Dr. Seligmann… | 塞利格曼医生 |
[46:23] | How’s it looking for you? Berta’s ready. | 你看怎么样 柏妲准备好了 |
[46:25] | She goes into heat tomorrow. | 她明天体温还会有点高 |
[46:27] | The day’s kind of full, but… | 最近有点忙 不过 |
[46:30] | I think I can make time. | 我想我可以腾出时间 |
[46:34] | You won’t be disappointed. | 你不会失望的 |
[46:37] | He’s looking forward to it. | 他也很期待 |
[46:41] | – Dog days, eh? – Yes. | -酷暑期 -对 |
[46:43] | I always say cuddling weather. | 我总是说这是拥抱的天气 |
[46:45] | The perfect day to make love. | 最适合做爱的日子 |
[46:51] | I’m really happy Galileo can pass on his genes. | 我很高兴伽利奥能把他的基因传下去 |
[46:54] | He’s a fine dog. His character is unmatched. | 他是条好狗 他的性格无与伦比 |
[46:58] | Yeah, but somehow Galileo could be a little bolder with her. | 是的 但伽利奥应该对她更大胆一点 |
[47:02] | He’s prancing around a lot. | 他到处乱跳 |
[47:04] | Have patience. | 要有耐心 |
[47:06] | She’s also… a little arrogant. | 她也有点傲慢 |
[47:09] | We’ll manage. | 我们会解决的 |
[47:12] | But he doesn’t seem to get the difference | 但他似乎没有明白 |
[47:15] | between front and back. | 前后不一样 |
[47:17] | Is he waiting for instructions? | 他是在等指示吗 |
[47:19] | He’s not waiting. He knows what he’s doing. | 他没在等 他知道自己在做什么 |
[47:22] | Galileo is a Casanova. | 伽利奥是卡萨诺瓦 |
[47:27] | But she has her butt right at his nose. | 但她的屁股正好对着他的鼻子 |
[47:29] | She’s totally inciting him. Yes. | -她是在撩他 -对 |
[47:32] | Has he ever bred successfully? Of course. | -他有没有成功交配过 -当然 |
[47:35] | You can see it. All the makings are there. He’s under pressure. | 你看所有的契机都在 他只是有些压力 |
[47:38] | Look at those powerful haunches. Not to mention his… | 看看那强有力的臀部 更不用说他的 |
[47:42] | But what help are the makings if he can’t consummate the act? | 但如果他不能完事儿 那玩意儿有什么用 |
[47:46] | My God, it’s complicated! | 我的天 这很复杂的 |
[47:51] | He’s falling asleep. He wants to go home. | 他困了 他想回家了 |
[47:55] | No, it’s… he feels watched. | 不 他是感到被监视了 |
[47:58] | Here’s a suggestion: I think we should go inside… | 我有个建议 我们应该进屋干点别的 |
[48:09] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[48:11] | Of course I am. It’s the car you wanted. | 当然了 这就是你想要的车 |
[48:13] | A chill out zone for dogs in the back. And it’s registered. | 后面有一个供狗休息的地方 而且上过牌照了 |
[48:17] | Trust me, nobody’s got one like it. | 相信我 没人会有这样的货 |
[48:19] | Not even Snoop Doggy Dog… Snoop Dog. | 甚至连史努比·狗狗都没有 |
[48:31] | Right… | 很好 |
[48:32] | Guess where we’re going? Zehlendorf, where the rich assholes live. | 猜猜我们要去哪里 齐伦多尔夫 有钱人住的地方 |
[48:42] | Don’t panic, I’ve got a bag. | 别慌 我准备好了 |
[48:44] | Upsy, Elfriede! Come on! | 上 埃尔弗里德 来吧 |
[49:11] | If you need anything, call me. | 如果需要什么 给我打电话 |
[49:40] | Daddy’s going to say goodbye now. | 现在跟爸爸说再见 |
[49:43] | Here, you have my little peanuts. | 给你 我的小花生交给你了 |
[49:45] | Oh, you probably need a few peanuts too, eh? | 哦 可能你也需要一些花生 对吗 |
[49:49] | Take care. Thank you! Ciao. | -照顾好 -谢谢您 拜拜 |
[49:57] | – Thanks! Take your time. – Thanks. | -谢谢 不着急回来 -谢谢 |
[50:04] | Elfriede! | 埃尔弗里德 |
[50:05] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[50:08] | Ludwig’s the boss today. | 路德维格今天是老板 |
[50:10] | The customer is king, you know the rules. | 顾客就是上帝 你懂的 |
[50:45] | Look, nobody home. Come! | 看 没人在家 走吧 |
[50:51] | – Good day. – Top of the day to you. | -你好 – 您也好 |
[50:54] | I’m Oli Simon. They call me the dog whisperer. | 我是奥力 西蒙 人们都叫我狗语者 |
[50:56] | This is my colleague, Elfriede. | 这是我的同事埃尔弗里德 |
[51:00] | Say hello. | 打个招呼 |
[51:02] | Is this a bad time? | 打扰到您了吗 |
[51:03] | No, no problem. | 没有 没事儿 |
[51:05] | We’re young, dynamic, and full of drive. | 我们年轻 充满活力 有动力 |
[51:07] | We walk your dog, take it swimming, feed it well. | 我们可以陪你的狗散步 带它游泳 喂养好他 |
[51:11] | Your dog is in the best of hands with us. | 把狗狗交给我们是最好的选择 |
[51:13] | That’s very nice. | 听起来真好 |
[51:14] | How do you know I have a dog? | 你怎么知道我有条狗 |
[51:15] | Dogs… send out signals, and I have the antennae. | 狗狗会发送信号 而我有天线接收 |
[51:20] | So you can influence dogs? | 所以你能影响到狗吗 |
[51:22] | I can also influence dogs. | 对 我可以 |
[51:24] | Even when they’re aggressive? | 即使他们有攻击性也可以吗 |
[51:26] | Even when they’re aggressive. | 可以 没问题 |
[51:31] | That’s him? Yes, Simpson. | -是他吗 -是的 他叫辛普森 |
[51:35] | That’s him. That’s Simpson, yeah. | 就是他 辛普森 好的 |
[51:38] | Dog whisperer. Simpson. | 狗语者 辛普森 |
[51:39] | It’ll take some time, of course. And time is… money. | 这要花些时间 当然了 时间就是 金钱 |
[51:45] | So you board them too? | 所以会提供食宿吗 |
[51:47] | Of course we board them too. | 我们当然得提供食宿了 |
[51:50] | It’s important at every stage of life… | 对于生命的各个阶段都很重要的就是 |
[51:53] | A change of scene is always good. | 偶尔要换换环境 这样感觉更好 |
[51:56] | Right. | 当然 |
[51:57] | Right, sure! | 是这样 对的 |
[52:01] | Is this your car? | 这是你的车吗 |
[52:02] | Yes. I’ll be right with you. | 是的 我马上就来 |
[52:06] | My sweetheart… | 我的小宝贝儿 |
[52:07] | Five hundred? Would that be enough? | 五百 够吗 |
[52:11] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[52:12] | That’s enough. | 足够了 |
[52:14] | Let’s swap, here’s a flyer. | 那我们成交 宣传单您留一张 |
[52:16] | Call any time. | 有事儿您说话儿 随叫随到 |
[52:18] | – I’ll just say goodbye. – Of course. | -让我跟他道个别 -当然 |
[52:21] | Take your time. | 不着急 慢慢来 |
[52:23] | Simpson, a little vacation, okay? | 辛普森 一个短假期 好吗 |
[52:32] | So cute! | 好可爱啊 |
[52:33] | Who’s this? | 叫什么啊 |
[52:35] | Him? | 他吗 |
[52:36] | This is Bozer. | 他叫波兹尔 |
[52:39] | – I have a sweetie, too. – Yeah? What’s his name? | -我也有个小可爱 -是吗 叫什么 |
[52:41] | Puck, like in Midsummer Dream, creating bedlam. | 帕克 就是仲夏夜之梦里磨人的小妖精 |
[52:45] | – Puck? – Exactly. | -帕克吗 -对的 |
[52:46] | Sweet. We could walk them together. | 超赞 我们有时间可以一起遛遛狗 |
[52:51] | – I’m going to be around a lot. – Yeah? | -我经常在这儿附近转 -是吗 |
[52:53] | Yeah. Ciao. | 是的 回头见 |
[52:55] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[53:04] | “Around a lot.” | 经常在这儿转哈 |
[53:16] | Where’s my Loibl article? | 我那篇关于洛伊布尔的报道呢 |
[53:17] | It was slated for page 4 and 5. | 之前说好要登在第4页和第5页的 |
[53:19] | I’m on a call. Ask Oscar. | 我在打电话 去问奥斯卡 |
[53:27] | How is she nature? | 她怎么样 |
[53:29] | Jealousy doesn’t become you. | 嫉妒别人可不像你 |
[53:33] | That’s her? | 就她吗 |
[53:36] | – She’s the one you can talk to? – Ella… | -她就是你能聊得来的那个人吗 -埃拉 |
[53:39] | Nope, don’t Ella me. | 别介 别叫我埃拉 |
[53:41] | Your brain’s in your pants, | 你的脑子长在蛋蛋上 |
[53:42] | so you banish me to the woods, | 所以你就把我的文章流放走了 |
[53:44] | so you can write thrilling portraits of a thrilling actress, | 这样你就可以为那个即不无聊 |
[53:47] | who isn’t boring or dominant. | 又不强势的迷人女演员描绘激情未来 |
[53:49] | I hope you’re thrilling enough for her. | 我由衷希望你的激情足够满足她 |
[53:51] | Don’t mix it all up. You’re so perceptive otherwise. | 不要搞混了 感情之外你是个观察敏锐的人 |
[53:55] | Your interview wasn’t strong enough. | 你的采访稿不是很有力 |
[53:58] | – You mean not thrilling enough? – It wasn’t your fault. | -你指的是不够迷人吗 -这不是你的错 |
[54:01] | An interview is only as good as the interviewee. | 采访稿的质量是取决于被采者的 |
[54:03] | And it was a little thin. And too long. | 它还有点薄弱 写的太长了 |
[54:07] | That’s not me talking. Harald said it. | 这可不是我说的 是哈罗德说的 |
[54:12] | And we definitely want to do the forest, | 我们肯定是希望做森林主题的 |
[54:14] | depending on what you come up with. | 但这取决于稿子的质量 |
[54:17] | – What are you trying to say? – That you need to deliver. | -你到底想说什么 -那些你需要表达的东西 |
[54:21] | I will. And it won’t be bullshit. | 我会的 而且不会糟的 |
[54:23] | Go to it. Quality will win the day. I’m totally professional that way. | 加油吧 质量就是一切 我很专业的 |
[54:29] | One more thing… | 还有件事儿 |
[54:32] | Next time you come in, | 下次你来的时候 |
[54:34] | leave the dog at home. | 把狗留在家里 |
[54:36] | Caspar has an allergy and a phobia. | 卡斯帕对狗过敏并且有恐惧症 |
[54:38] | He has to work from home now. | 他现在不得不在家工作 |
[54:40] | Plus he stinks. The dog. | 再加上他有点味儿 我指狗 |
[54:43] | I’m responsible for everyone here. | 我得对这儿的每一个人负责 |
[54:46] | So how does that work? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[54:48] | Where should I leave Bozer? | 我可以把波兹尔放在哪儿 |
[54:49] | Not my problem. You should have thought of that. | 这事儿不归我管 你自己想辙 |
[55:08] | – Where are all the dogs? – They all canceled. | -狗狗们都在哪儿 -被取消了 |
[55:11] | – What? – There’s competition in town. | -什么 -城里有比赛 |
[55:14] | – But that’s not the only thing. – What do you mean? | -但那不是唯一的问题 -你什么意思 |
[55:17] | I mean… you’re always spoiling for a fight. | 我是说 你总是想打架 |
[55:21] | The people need to feel good too. Not just the dogs. | 人也需要关爱的 不只是狗狗 |
[55:24] | Maybe so, but where have the dogs gone? | 可能也许吧 但是狗都去哪儿了 |
[55:34] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[55:38] | Out of there! | 离那儿远点 |
[55:43] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[55:44] | In two hours, you can all go home, | 两小时 你们就都可以回家了 |
[55:46] | except Simpson. | 除了辛普森 |
[55:48] | What’re you doing there? | 你在那儿干嘛呢 |
[55:49] | Everybody stop! | 都停下 |
[55:51] | No fighting, no farting around, or pissing in the corner. | 不许打架 不许放屁 或在墙角小便 |
[55:57] | Everybody together! Pull yourselves together and… sit! | 全体听令 全体都有 预备 坐下 |
[56:11] | See, you can do it. | 瞧瞧 你们可以的 |
[56:18] | Oli, old man. | 奥力 老伙计 |
[56:20] | Hey, my sweet mouse. | 嘿 我可爱的小鬼头 |
[56:22] | Is that your jalopy downstairs? Ridiculous. | 楼下那辆破车是你的吗 太逗了 |
[56:24] | Bet it cost a pretty penny, huh? | 那东西花了你不少钱吧 对吗 |
[56:26] | Don’t forget, dogs need exercise, | 别忘了 狗需要锻炼 |
[56:28] | not the TV, you genius! | 不需要电视 小天才 |
[56:30] | Didn’t we say three days? | 我们不是说好三天的吗 |
[56:32] | The boss wants a little today. | 老板今天想要一点 |
[56:34] | You know, good will. | 你知道的 良好的开端 |
[56:39] | Stop, sweetheart, I said! | 给我安静点 甜心 |
[56:41] | – Keep him back. – Yeah, calm down. | -让他离远点 -好的 冷静 |
[56:48] | Petty cash, baby. | 这点钱 宝贝 |
[56:50] | That’ll never buy you out. | 你打发叫花子吗 |
[56:51] | You’re an asshole. Now get out. | 你就是个混蛋 现在给我滚蛋 |
[56:54] | If we didn’t have a problem with each other, we’d fuck for sure. | 如果我们之间没结梁子 我们一定是炮友 |
[56:59] | Come, darling, come! | 走了 亲爱的 这边 |
[57:07] | So Simpson, you want to play soccer? | 辛普森 你是想玩球吗 |
[57:13] | Simpson will be back soon, I promise. | 辛普森会很快回来的 我保证 |
[57:16] | You’re dumb, Daddy. | 你是哑巴吗 老爹 |
[57:18] | He’s just… on a short trip. | 他只是 短暂的旅行去了 |
[57:21] | He was really happy. | 他真的很开心 |
[57:23] | He’s in Switzerland, visiting friends. | 他到瑞士 去拜访朋友了 |
[57:25] | In Bern, where all Swiss cattle dogs come from. | 在伯尔尼 瑞士的牧牛犬都从那儿来 |
[57:28] | Every year, they celebrate the big Bernese cattle dog festival. | 每年他们都会庆祝伯尔尼牧牛犬节 |
[57:32] | With relatives, friends, grandma, grandpa. They’re all there. | 和亲朋好友 祖母 祖父 一起 |
[57:36] | He… flew there, in a plane. | 他 坐飞机到那儿的 |
[57:40] | Dogs can’t fly. | 狗是不能坐飞机的 |
[57:42] | You are lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[58:06] | – I’ll make you guys a milkshake. – I don’t want one. | -我给你们做奶昔吧 -我不想要 |
[58:20] | Look closely. | 离近点仔细看 |
[58:22] | – Use your imagination and you’ll see it. – What? | -用你的想象力就能看到 -看到啥 |
[58:25] | A handful of forest floor has more living creatures than there are | 一捧森林土壤里所含的生物 |
[58:29] | people on Earth. | 要比目前地球上的人口还要多 |
[58:30] | Microbes. | 微生物 |
[58:32] | But it’s dead. You can see it. | 但是它已经死了 你能看到 |
[58:34] | No, the tree cadaver is alive. | 不 这棵树的尸体还活着 |
[58:36] | Sorry, but cadaver and life is an oxymoron. | 不好意思 但是尸体和生命是互相矛盾的 |
[58:40] | – What? – A contradiction. | -什么 -矛盾 |
[58:42] | I see a dead tree and yucky mushrooms. | 我只看到死了的树和一堆恶心的蘑菇 |
[58:44] | The dead tree has many functions. | 死了的树依然能有很多功能 |
[58:46] | And the web of mushrooms stretches across the whole forest floor. | 菌类生物覆盖着整个森林的地表 |
[58:51] | It’s sort of the Internet of the woods. | 有点像森林里的互联网 |
[58:55] | And the NSA is here too? Or why are you whispering? | 那国安局也在这儿吗 你为什么这么小声 |
[58:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[59:04] | In the winter cold, they come out of more than 2,000 chambers, | 冬天寒冷的时候 他们会从超过2000个洞穴里爬出来 |
[59:08] | to warm up in the sun. Then go down and emit the heat. | 在阳光里晒暖和 然后再爬回去释放热量 |
[59:11] | Like solar collectors. | 就像太阳能集热器 |
[59:12] | That’s why ants are dark. | 这就是为什么蚂蚁是黑色的 |
[59:15] | Every single ant has its own job. | 每只蚂蚁都有他自己的工作 |
[59:19] | No chance for a promotion, no career, no ego shit. | 没有升职机会 没有个人事业 没有自我 |
[59:32] | Bozer, come here! | 波兹尔 过来 |
[59:38] | Bozer, come. | 波兹尔 过来 |
[59:53] | Careful, look for cars. | 当心 看着点车 |
[59:56] | None coming. | 没事儿了 |
[1:00:03] | It’s right up here. | 就快到了 |
[1:00:05] | So, boys and girls, soccer time. | 好了 俊男靓女们 球球时间 |
[1:00:07] | This is the ball. Black and yellow, like Borussia Dortmund. | 这个球 黑黄相间 跟多特蒙德的那个一样 |
[1:00:11] | I want to see Champions League level, got it? | 我希望看到冠军联赛的水准 明白吗 |
[1:00:14] | Right, over to the middle. | 很好 到中间来 |
[1:00:16] | Let’s kick off. Here it is. | 中线开球 开始吧 |
[1:00:19] | Here it is. Exactly! | 开始吧 开始 |
[1:00:24] | The goal’s over there! I’ll show you. | 门在那边 我来示范 |
[1:00:26] | Into the goal. That’s it, perfect! 1-0. | 进门 对了 比分 1-0 |
[1:00:29] | And go! | 继续 |
[1:00:33] | Foul! You can’t do that! | 犯规了 你不能这样 |
[1:00:42] | Corner kick! | 角球 |
[1:00:43] | Go get it, go get it! | 去抢 去抢 |
[1:00:46] | Keep going, keep going! | 继续 继续 继续 |
[1:00:48] | Simpson, you have to go for it. | 辛普森 你要追着球跑 |
[1:00:54] | You need to pass. | 你需要传球 |
[1:01:00] | Come on! Yeess! | 加油 太好了 |
[1:01:02] | That’s how it’s done. | 就是这么做的 |
[1:01:16] | Hey, Oli. | 嗨 奥力 |
[1:01:28] | So you’re a real entrepreneur now. | 所以你现在自己做生意了啊 |
[1:01:31] | I told you so. | 我告诉过你的 |
[1:01:33] | Everything you do turns into fun. | 你做的每件事都会变得有趣 |
[1:01:38] | Sometimes I miss that. | 有时候我挺想这点 |
[1:01:44] | Maybe it’s because you only hang out with boring people. | 也许是因为你只和无聊的人一起玩 |
[1:01:48] | Like Mickels. | 比如 米克尔斯 |
[1:01:50] | – But he’s in perfect shape. – What? | -但是他很完美 -什么 |
[1:01:52] | Perfect shape. | 完美的身材 |
[1:01:58] | You too. You know that. | 你也是 你知道的 |
[1:02:02] | Are they going to play a real match? | 它们要打场真正的比赛吗 |
[1:02:05] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:02:07] | – Saturday is a league game. – League game? | -周六有一场联盟比赛 -联盟比赛吗 |
[1:02:10] | You’re welcome to come, at 2 p.M.. | 欢迎来玩 下午两点开始 |
[1:02:12] | We will. | 我们会来的 |
[1:02:36] | Swimming. | 游泳 |
[1:02:40] | If it’s warm. | 如果不凉的话 |
[1:02:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:03:00] | When it’s warmer. | 等天气再暖和点 |
[1:03:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:03:18] | What are these bells for? | 这些铃铛干嘛用的 |
[1:03:20] | This is a natural burial site. | 这里是一个天然的墓地 |
[1:03:24] | Natural burial. | 天然的墓地 |
[1:03:29] | A cemetery in the forest. | 一个森林中的墓地 |
[1:03:33] | Everyone dies. But first you have to live. | 所有人都死了 但你得活着 |
[1:03:48] | You’re really not my type. | 你真的不是我的菜 |
[1:04:09] | Look how yummy. | 看 多好吃啊 |
[1:04:12] | Yummy. Go on. | 好吃 快吃 |
[1:04:15] | Elfriede, you have to eat. | 埃尔弗里德 你得吃点东西 |
[1:04:18] | It’s yummy, really yummy. | 很好吃 真的真的很好吃 |
[1:04:24] | Simpson, you have food. There’s water. | 辛普森 你有吃的 有喝的 |
[1:04:28] | And some entertainment. | 还有一些娱乐活动 |
[1:04:30] | I have to take care of Elfriede. | 我要去照顾一下埃尔弗里德 |
[1:04:40] | I need to go in. Not now. | 我需要进去 现在不行 |
[1:04:42] | – It’s life and death. – Don’t exaggerate. You look healthy. | -事关生死 -别夸张了 你看起来没事 |
[1:04:46] | And Mrs. Klein will be too. But not now. | 克莱茵太太会没事的 但不是现在 |
[1:04:48] | Her dog won’t eat. | 她的狗不吃东西 |
[1:04:51] | Final word. Nobody wakes Mrs. Klein up, | 最后说一次 没有人能唤醒克莱茵夫人 |
[1:04:54] | except the dear lord! | 除了上帝 |
[1:04:55] | Yesterday was a little… too much. | 昨天 有点太多了 |
[1:04:59] | – Too much what? – Stress. | -太多什么 -压力 |
[1:05:01] | Stress. In there? | 压力 在那里面 |
[1:05:03] | She had a visitor. Unauthorized. Alcohol was involved. | 她昨天有个未经批准的访客 喝了酒 |
[1:05:07] | We’ve told her many times, but she won’t listen. | 我们跟她说了很多次 她就是不听 |
[1:05:10] | What’s in there? | 里面装的是什么 |
[1:05:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:28] | – Anybody there? – No. | -有人吗 -没有 |
[1:05:33] | I can see you. | 我都看见你了 |
[1:05:35] | We’re closed today. | 我们今天不开门 |
[1:05:37] | I need your advice. | 我需要你给点建议 |
[1:05:39] | About a cheap place to leave your dog? | 想找个便宜地方托管狗吗 |
[1:05:42] | Here, once I’ve had to cut my prices. | 放这吧 之前我还得降价 |
[1:05:44] | No, that’s not the problem. Elfriede hasn’t eaten in days. | 不是这个事 埃尔弗里德好几天没吃东西了 |
[1:05:49] | I’m starting to worry that something’s wrong. | 我开始担心是不是出事了 |
[1:05:53] | Steak for main course. | 牛排当主餐 |
[1:05:56] | And salmon-flavored doggie ice-cream for dessert. Look at that! | 三文鱼口味的狗狗冰淇淋当甜点 瞧瞧 |
[1:06:03] | Elfriede, so you’re not depressed. | 埃尔弗里德 所以你不是抑郁啊 |
[1:06:06] | Nonsense. She’s not depressed. | 胡扯 她才不是抑郁 |
[1:06:08] | She’s just completely spoiled. | 她只是被宠坏了 |
[1:06:10] | You’re the depressed one. | 你才是抑郁呢 |
[1:06:19] | Could I get a steak too? | 那我也来块牛排可以吗 |
[1:06:48] | Now I’ll be able to sleep tonight. | 我今晚能睡得着了 |
[1:06:51] | It’s just so healthy. | 这感觉很健康 |
[1:06:54] | Almost time for the second half. | 是时候来下半场了 |
[1:06:56] | – What do you mean half? – There’s always a second half. | -什么下半场 -当然有下半场了 |
[1:07:01] | You’re a soccer player? | 你是足球运动员吗 |
[1:07:03] | Ex soccer player. | 前足球运动员 |
[1:07:07] | Then there has to be a second half. | 那确实应该有下半场 |
[1:07:09] | Yep. Sometimes even a third. | 没错 有时甚至还有第三场 |
[1:07:22] | Why the forest doesn’t need an i-phone | 为什么森林不需要苹果手机 |
[1:07:25] | or: Nature doesn’t call back | 或者说 大自然不需要回电 |
[1:07:52] | Daniel, Daniel, look! | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 你看 |
[1:07:59] | – There are way too many of them. – What? | -这东西也太多了 -什么 |
[1:08:01] | Why? They’re so cute. | 怎么了 它们很可爱呀 |
[1:08:05] | – Guess I’m just into baby stuff right now. – Yeah… | -可能是我现在太喜欢宝宝了 -可能 |
[1:08:08] | – Don’t you like children? – Sure. | -你不喜欢孩子吗 -当然喜欢 |
[1:08:36] | -露露 -塞茜尔 – 露露! – 塞茜尔? | |
[1:08:40] | What are you doing here? Not your kind of restaurant. | 你在这干嘛呢 这餐厅可不是你的风格 |
[1:08:43] | – I have a date. – Really? | -我有个约会 -真的吗 |
[1:08:44] | Yes, right now and it’s going to go well. | 对 就是现在 进行得不错 |
[1:08:48] | – So clear out. – Yeah. | -所以别待在这了 -对哦 |
[1:08:51] | And… don’t stare the whole time. | 还有 别一直盯着我们 |
[1:08:55] | My lips are sealed. | 我会保密的 |
[1:09:04] | Your table. | 两位请坐 |
[1:09:06] | I forgot to take off my coat. | 我忘记把外套脱掉了 |
[1:09:10] | – Could you give me a hand? – Yes. | -能搭把手吗 -好的 |
[1:09:23] | Right. This is the beverage menu. May I get you something? | 好的 这是酒水单 两位喝点什么 |
[1:09:26] | – Yes, two vodkas, please. – As an aperitif? | -请来两杯伏特加 -作为开胃酒吗 |
[1:09:30] | – Yes, if you have it. – Yes, vodka. | -对 如果有的话 -好的 伏特加 |
[1:09:32] | – Okay, right? – Of course. | -很不错吧 -当然 |
[1:09:40] | Cécile, we should do this more often | 塞茜尔 我们应该多做一点像这样事 |
[1:09:42] | get out of our daily routine. | 逃离日常生活 |
[1:09:45] | Just the two of us. Time for us. | 享受二人世界 属于我们自己的时光 |
[1:09:48] | It’s like a date. | 就像是约会一样 |
[1:09:51] | Otherwise, it all just gets to us. | 不然的话 我们之间会出现各种问题 |
[1:09:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:09:56] | You can say that again. | 对 你说得没错 |
[1:09:58] | What is it? | 你在看什么呢 |
[1:10:00] | I hope somebody shows up. | 我希望有人会出现 |
[1:10:02] | So, vodka for the lady, and one for the gentleman. | 女士 您的伏特加 先生 这是您的 |
[1:10:08] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:10:09] | – Hup! – To you! Hup. | -喝 -这杯敬你 喝 |
[1:10:17] | Finally, we meet. | 我们终于见面了 |
[1:10:18] | You said “hup”? | 你刚才说 喝 |
[1:10:21] | – Hello. – Lovely. | -你好 -美女 |
[1:10:25] | It’s moving along. | 进展不错呢 |
[1:10:27] | I finally managed to make time so we could meet. | 我终于挤出时间来跟你见面了 |
[1:10:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:32] | You’re much prettier than in your photos. | 你比照片上漂亮多了 |
[1:10:37] | What a charmer, Dr. Professor Seligmann. | 您也很有魅力呀 塞利格曼教授 |
[1:10:42] | Dr. Professor. Just call me Seli. | 博士 教授 叫我塞利就好了 |
[1:10:46] | Seli and Lulu. | 塞利 和露露 |
[1:10:49] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[1:10:58] | – May I kiss you? – Don’t ask, just do! | -我可以吻你吗 -别问 吻就对了 |
[1:11:21] | We’re thinking the same thing. | 我们真是心有灵犀 |
[1:11:25] | Hey… Could we… | 我们要不要 |
[1:11:27] | have two more, please. | 再来两杯酒 谢谢 |
[1:11:31] | – I get so loud when I drink. – I like it. | -我一喝酒声音就大了 -我喜欢 |
[1:11:34] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:11:35] | Unfortunately, no dogs are allowed here, | 很遗憾 这里不能让狗进来 |
[1:11:38] | or I would have brought Galileo to meet you. | 不然我就可以带伽利奥来见你了 |
[1:11:41] | – You have a dog? – Yes, Galileo. | -你有一条狗 -对 它叫伽利奥 |
[1:11:43] | – But that isn’t in your profile. – I wanted to tell you in person. | -但你资料里没写 -我想亲口告诉你 |
[1:11:47] | – Don’t you like dogs? – I have cats. | -你不喜欢狗吗 -我是养猫的 |
[1:11:51] | You didn’t mention that. | 你没提过呀 |
[1:11:52] | Because guys always think a woman with cats is eccentric. | 因为男人都会认为养猫的女人很古怪 |
[1:11:57] | Round two. | 第二轮 |
[1:11:59] | Here you go. | 给您的 |
[1:12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:05] | – Hup! – Na zdarovje. | -喝 -干杯 |
[1:12:07] | – Cats are so arrogant. – Wonderful creatures. | -猫是超级傲慢 -超赞的动物 |
[1:12:10] | – Have you made your choice? – In a minute! | -两位点好菜了吗 -等等 |
[1:12:13] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会这样 |
[1:12:15] | For 35,000 years, humans and dogs have lived together. | 人类和狗已经共同生活了35,000年 |
[1:12:20] | Dogs try to understand you. | 狗会努力理解你的想法 |
[1:12:21] | A cat meows and ignores you, it doesn’t understand anything. | 猫只会喵喵叫 不理你 什么也不懂 |
[1:12:25] | Cats… don’t just follow orders. | 猫不是循规蹈矩的动物 |
[1:12:28] | They love freedom and independence. | 它们喜欢自由 喜欢独立 |
[1:12:30] | A dog’s brain is three times the size of a cat’s. | 狗的大脑尺寸是猫的三倍 |
[1:12:33] | – Here we go again! – 64 cubic centimeters vs. 25. | -又来了 -64立方厘米对25立方厘米 |
[1:12:36] | Men and size! | 男人和尺寸 |
[1:12:38] | – Cheers! – Na zdarovje! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[1:12:40] | A dog wakes you in a fire. | 狗会在火灾时叫醒你 |
[1:12:41] | While a cat creeps out the back door and lets you burn. | 而猫只会从后门溜走 让你被烧死 |
[1:12:45] | That’s an evil allegation! Cats are wonderful. | 这真是邪恶的论断 猫是非常好的 |
[1:12:48] | Ask the ancient Egyptians. | 不信去问古埃及人 |
[1:12:50] | And there’s no more lovely, sexier sound in the world | 而且世界上再没有比猫咪幸福的咕噜声 |
[1:12:54] | than the purr of a happy cat. | 更可爱 更性感的声音了 |
[1:12:56] | But dogs are more intelligent. | 但是狗的智商更高 |
[1:12:59] | And I think that’s true of their owners, too. | 而且我觉得它们的主人也是如此 |
[1:13:02] | So, ready to order now? | 两位准备好点菜了吗 |
[1:13:05] | I’ve lost my appetite. | 我没有胃口了 |
[1:13:09] | And that’s no mean feat. | 这也没什么了不起 |
[1:13:16] | – Are they leaving already? – Off… to bed. | -他们这就走了吗 -去上床吗 |
[1:13:20] | They didn’t eat. | 他们什么都没吃 |
[1:13:23] | – Shall we do the same? – I need to eat first. | -我们也这么干吗 -我可得先吃饭 |
[1:13:26] | Sure. | 那当然 |
[1:13:33] | I shouldn’t have drunk so much. | 我不该喝这么多酒的 |
[1:13:36] | Relax. | 没事 |
[1:13:37] | Nico won’t think you’re dumb for being hungover | 尼科不会因为你喝醉了 变成坏脾气 |
[1:13:40] | and in a bad mood for a change. | 就觉得你很笨的 |
[1:13:42] | – Oh, shut up! – See? | -闭嘴 -你看 |
[1:13:44] | – What? – Where’s your sense of humor? | -看什么 -你怎么没有幽默感呢 |
[1:13:48] | – Where’s my belt? – How should I know? | -我的腰带呢 -我怎么知道 |
[1:14:04] | 尼科 尼科! | |
[1:14:09] | Hey, why aren’t you in bed? | 你怎么还没睡觉 |
[1:14:12] | I want my Simpson, my Simpson! | 我要我的辛普森 我的辛普森 |
[1:14:19] | Then I’ll go to a hotel for a few days, | 那我到宾馆去住几天吧 |
[1:14:24] | – and you’ll get your Simpson back. – Yeah! | -这样辛普森就会回来了 -好啊 |
[1:14:27] | – Can I go now? – Sure, of course. | -我可以一起走吗 -当然可以 |
[1:14:31] | Max, forget this nonsense. I thought you were joking. | 马克斯 别在意 我以为你开玩笑呢 |
[1:14:35] | I’ll be in a hotel. You can get the dog. | 我去住宾馆了 你可以把狗接回来了 |
[1:14:38] | Max, please. | 马克斯 别这样 |
[1:14:40] | I can’t prepare for the concert like this. | 我这样也没办法排练演奏会 |
[1:14:42] | You think I just do it off the cuff? | 你以为我能就这样上去自由发挥吗 |
[1:14:45] | That idiocy with Smilla. | 还有关于希姆拉的蠢事 |
[1:14:48] | When you checked my cell, I was innocent. | 你查我手机的时候 我是无辜的 |
[1:14:50] | But the other day… I almost kissed her. | 但另外一天 我差点亲了她 |
[1:14:54] | Something’s wrong with me. With Nico, with you, with all of us. | 我有点不对劲 尼科 你 我们都是 |
[1:14:59] | And it’s all my fault, because… | 而这都是我的错 因为 |
[1:15:01] | I wanted another child, and you didn’t. | 我想再要个孩子 而你不想 |
[1:15:04] | And don’t say that isn’t true. | 别再说不是这样的 |
[1:15:07] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:15:10] | I have to prepare. I’m sorry. | 我还要排练 对不起 |
[1:15:30] | This bottle’s on you, Oli, you’re paying. | 这瓶算你的 奥力 你出钱 |
[1:15:32] | I know. That’s my money, after all. | 我知道 毕竟那是我的钱 |
[1:15:36] | – Raise. Five hundred. – I fold. | -加注 500 -我不加 |
[1:15:39] | You should too, Oli. | 奥力 你也别加 |
[1:15:40] | You never know when to stop. | 你总是不知道什么时候该停下来 |
[1:15:42] | You don’t know what I’ve got. | 你又没看过我的牌 |
[1:15:47] | 400 Four hundred. | |
[1:15:50] | And my watch. | 再加上我的手表 |
[1:16:03] | Man, Oli, you play poker as badly as you did soccer. | 奥力 你打牌和踢球一样烂 |
[1:16:14] | Give me back my fucking money, motherfucker! | 他妈的把钱还给我 操你妈逼 |
[1:16:17] | And my watch! I want my watch! | 还有我的手表 我要我的手表 |
[1:16:20] | And you, damn faggot, not a word! | 还有你 死基佬 别说话 |
[1:16:22] | Oli, are you nuts? | 奥力 你疯了吗 |
[1:16:35] | I thought I’d leave Bozer here during the day. | 我觉得可以白天把波兹尔留在这 |
[1:16:38] | He likes it so much. | 他好喜欢这里 |
[1:16:40] | And I’d come back after work and we’d go swimming in the lake. | 等我上班回来 我们可以去湖里游泳 |
[1:16:43] | I could get used to that. | 我会习惯这样的 |
[1:16:53] | Right. Time to work! | 对 该工作了 |
[1:16:57] | Let’s Thanks, boss. | 谢谢老板 |
[1:17:01] | Off to the woods, yeah? | 出发去树林 是吗 |
[1:17:03] | Have fun! Bye. | 工作愉快 再见 |
[1:17:05] | – I’ll bring you coffee and tea. – Thanks. | -我会给你们带咖啡和茶的 -谢谢 |
[1:17:11] | I could get used to it too. | 我也会习惯这些的 |
[1:17:13] | – But I have to tell you something. – What? | -但我有事要告诉你 -什么事 |
[1:17:17] | You think I’m dominant? | 你觉得我太强势了 |
[1:17:19] | Maybe a little, but it doesn’t bother me. | 可能有一点吧 但我不在意 |
[1:17:21] | – Boring? – No! | -太无趣 -不是 |
[1:17:22] | So, what? | 那是什么 |
[1:17:26] | We could sleep together a hundred times, but nothing would happen. | 我们睡上100次 也不会有事情发生 |
[1:17:31] | I didn’t get that impression when we were in the forest. | 我们在树林里时 我可不是这么想的 |
[1:17:36] | I don’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[1:17:39] | What do you mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:17:41] | I can’t give you children. | 我没办法给你孩子 |
[1:17:46] | – But there must be something you can do? – It’s genetic. | -但总可以做点什么吧 -是基因问题 |
[1:18:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:12] | Okay, I’ll take you to your car. | 好的 我带你去车那里 |
[1:18:54] | I’m not in the mood, Bozer. | 我没心情 波兹尔 |
[1:18:58] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:19:01] | Let me just be sad. | 让我伤心一会 |
[1:19:08] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要这个 |
[1:19:09] | Yeah, you can chew it. Just do a good job. | 是的 你可以嚼它 干得好 |
[1:19:26] | Wait here, Bozer. | 呆在这 波兹尔 |
[1:19:27] | There are cats up there, it’d be a disaster. | 上面有猫 这会是一场灾难 |
[1:19:30] | I’ll leave the radio on. | 我会把广播留着的 |
[1:19:35] | Back soon! | 很快就回来 |
[1:19:44] | But who the hell is Kiera Kowalski? No idea. | 但奇拉·科瓦尔斯基到底是谁 不知道 |
[1:19:47] | Some kind of actress. An ensemble star. | 女演员吧 剧团明星那种 |
[1:19:51] | And the ranger? Any update? | 还有护林员 有什么消息吗 |
[1:19:53] | Don’t know. She hasn’t said anything. | 不知道 她什么都没说 |
[1:19:55] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这没关系 |
[1:19:57] | Whether you have a man or not, you always end up alone. | 不管你有没有男人 你都会孤独终老 |
[1:20:02] | You always end up alone. | 你都会孤独终老 |
[1:20:11] | Hey, Ella. | 嗨 埃拉 |
[1:20:12] | – Want a martini? – Sit down. | -来杯马提尼吗 -坐吧 |
[1:20:14] | – Yeah, come sit. – Let’s have a drink. | -是的 来坐 -我们喝一杯吧 |
[1:20:16] | And there’s chocolate. | 这是巧克力 |
[1:20:19] | So, Ella… We’re up to C. | 所以 埃拉 我们到C了 |
[1:20:21] | To C! Cheers! | 敬C 干杯 |
[1:20:24] | So when do we meet your ranger? | 所以我们什么时候见你的护林员 |
[1:20:28] | – You don’t. – Is he that sexy? | -你们见不到 -他那么性感吗 |
[1:20:33] | Okay, sorry, sorry. What’s wrong? | 好的 对不起 对不起 怎么了 |
[1:20:35] | You’re crying. | 你哭了 |
[1:20:38] | He can screw everybody, and nothing will happen. | 他可以操所有人 然后什么都不会发生 |
[1:20:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:43] | I mean, something happens. | 我是说 发生了些事情 |
[1:20:45] | But… he can’t father children. | 所以 他没法生孩子 |
[1:20:49] | That’s our era’s sperm. | 这就是我们这个时代的精子 |
[1:20:50] | They keep getting fewer, slower, and more useless. | 他们越来越少 越来越慢 越来越没用 |
[1:20:53] | It’s got up sides and down sides. | 这既有优点也有缺点吧 |
[1:20:56] | What kind of up sides? | 哪里算优点啊 |
[1:20:58] | I think I’m in love with him. I wanted his children. | 我想我爱上他了 我想怀他的孩子 |
[1:21:02] | Yeah, but at least you fell in love. | 是啊 但至少你爱他 |
[1:21:04] | I just had a total disaster date. | 我刚刚经历了一场灾难性的约会 |
[1:21:06] | – He kept… – And I butted in too. | -他一直 -我能插句话吗 |
[1:21:08] | It wasn’t you. All he talked about was his dog. | 先别 他全程只说他的狗 |
[1:21:12] | – Its name is Galileo! – Galileo? | -它的名字叫伽利奥 -伽利奥 |
[1:21:14] | Hey… Professor Dr. Seligmann. | 嘿 塞利格曼教授 |
[1:21:18] | This guy? Him? You know him? | 这个家伙 他 你认识他吗 |
[1:21:19] | Don’t tell me you… | 别告诉我你 |
[1:21:21] | He tried to flirt with me | 他想和我调情 |
[1:21:22] | while his Galileo failed to copulate with Berta. | 他的伽利奥没有和柏妲配种成功 |
[1:21:26] | Last week, he pulled ticks off me. | 上个星期 他在我身上找扁虱 |
[1:21:28] | -What? He collected ticks. | -什么 -他收集扁虱 |
[1:21:29] | – Seriously? – Nothing else. | -真的吗 -没有别的了 |
[1:21:31] | Lulu, be happy he didn’t get far, that you have cats. | 露露 应该庆幸没和他走远 你还有猫 |
[1:21:34] | – I want a man too. – It doesn’t matter. | -我也想要一个男人 -没关系 |
[1:21:37] | You always end up alone. | 你会孤独终老的 |
[1:21:38] | – You’re being dramatic. – She’s not. | -你在演戏吗 -她没有 |
[1:21:40] | I’m alone too. | 我也孤单一人 |
[1:21:42] | I’d like to be loved too. | 我也很想被人爱 |
[1:21:45] | 马克斯 马克斯… | |
[1:21:49] | moved into a hotel. | 搬进了酒店 |
[1:21:58] | But you were so in love. | 但你俩那么相爱 |
[1:22:02] | Not now. | 现在不是了 |
[1:22:04] | He’s in a hotel, and I’m picking up Simpson tomorrow. | 他住酒店 我明天去接辛普森 |
[1:22:07] | – Where is he? – With a dog whisperer. | -他在哪里 -跟狗语者在一起 |
[1:22:09] | Why didn’t you bring him to me? | 为什么你不把他送我这来 |
[1:22:11] | You made it so complicated. | 你让事情变得复杂 |
[1:22:12] | He turned up on my doorstep. | 他直接出现在我家门口 |
[1:22:14] | He was open, cheerful, outgoing, and… Great! | 他开朗 愉快 外向 还很棒 |
[1:22:18] | – Here’s his flyer. – Can’t wait. | -这是他的传单 -迫不及待 |
[1:22:20] | Let’s see it. | 让我们看看 |
[1:22:24] | 奥力 西蒙 奥力 西蒙. | |
[1:22:26] | He’s no dog whisperer, | 他不是狗语者 |
[1:22:27] | he’s an ex soccer player. | 他是前足球运动员 |
[1:22:29] | – Don’t tell me you… – Sorry, but he came to a course. | -别告诉我你 -抱歉 他来我这上课了 |
[1:22:33] | Ah, and he learned from you? | 啊 他从你那里学到了什么 |
[1:22:35] | Yeah, he… call it whatever you like. | 是的 他 随你怎么说 |
[1:22:37] | Oli Simon, he was that sub at Hertha. | 奥力 西蒙 他是赫莎那的替补队员 |
[1:22:40] | Damn hustler stole all my customers. | 该死的骗子偷走了我所有的顾客 |
[1:22:42] | And you and him… | 你和他 |
[1:22:44] | Now it all makes sense. | 现在一切都说通了 |
[1:22:45] | Tomorrow’s a doggie soccer game. | 明天有一场狗狗足球赛 |
[1:22:47] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:49] | – What? – Yeah. Simpson’s playing in it. | -什么 -是啊 辛普森会参加 |
[1:22:52] | Lulu, it’s not funny! It’s my livelihood! | 露露 这不好笑 这是我的生计 |
[1:22:56] | I’m facing bankruptcy. | 我正面临破产 |
[1:22:58] | He can’t play anymore, so he has the dogs play. | 他不能再踢球了 所以他让狗踢 |
[1:23:01] | – And we’re going! – We’re going. | -我们要去 -我们要去 |
[1:23:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:23:18] | Ladies… this dog needs nobody! | 女士们 这条狗不需要任何人 |
[1:23:24] | She’ll never learn. | 她总是不吸取教训 |
[1:23:30] | Warm up everybody! | 大家热身 |
[1:23:33] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[1:23:35] | Welcome! Doggie soccer. | 欢迎 狗狗足球 |
[1:23:37] | 路德维格 乌马尔 查理 伦比 路德维格, 乌马尔, 查理, 伦比. | |
[1:23:39] | They’re all my clients. | 他们都是我的客户 |
[1:23:41] | – I’m almost bankrupt. – So we’re in the same boat. | -我都要破产了 -所以我们在同一条船上 |
[1:23:43] | I am not in your boat. | 我才不在你的船上 |
[1:23:45] | What did you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:23:47] | Dogs are all different. Some hunt, others herd. | 狗狗是不一样的 有猎犬 有牧羊犬 |
[1:23:50] | Just like soccer. | 足球也一样 |
[1:23:51] | You’ve got forwards, defense, midfield. | 你有前锋 后卫 中锋 |
[1:23:54] | Exactly. Silke, what’s the problem? | 对的 西尔克 到底怎么了 |
[1:23:56] | Really. This boy’s got a real talent for dogs. | 真的 这个男孩对狗很有天赋 |
[1:23:59] | Now we have fun. | 我们现在玩得很开心 |
[1:24:00] | Everybody’s happy | 大家都很高兴 |
[1:24:02] | Come on, Oli, blow the whistle. | 来吧 奥力 吹哨吧 |
[1:24:04] | I like the idea. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[1:24:08] | So, | 所以 |
[1:24:11] | let’s start the match. | 我们开始比赛吧 |
[1:24:15] | Hey, look. | 嘿 看 |
[1:24:19] | Dude, I swear, it’ll be great. | 伙计 我发誓 这很棒 |
[1:24:21] | New ball, | 新球 |
[1:24:22] | so you don’t get it stuck in your teeth. Got it? | 这样就不会卡在牙里了 明白了吗 |
[1:24:27] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[1:24:34] | Look, the little black one is like you. | 看 那个小黑家伙和你很像 |
[1:24:36] | He runs from the ball. | 他从球边跑开 |
[1:24:38] | And he’s even got your hair. | 他甚至还有你的头发 |
[1:24:41] | That’s why I’m betting on him. You in? 500 euros. | 所以我才押他 你押吗 500欧 |
[1:24:44] | – You in? – I’m in. | -你押了吗 -我押了 |
[1:24:46] | On that big guy- | 押那个大家伙 |
[1:24:48] | Go, Simpson! Get the ball! | 去吧 辛普森 拿球 |
[1:24:51] | Yes, yes, yes! | 不错 很好 真棒 |
[1:24:58] | – Boy, he’s pretty good at this. – Sorry. | -天呐 他真的很擅长这个 -抱歉 |
[1:25:01] | No! You’re not playing. | 不 你不玩 |
[1:25:03] | Get the ball, Simpson! | 抓住球 辛普森 |
[1:25:10] | One more and you get a yellow card! | 再来一次你会吃黄牌的 |
[1:25:12] | Don’t bite it. | 不要咬它 |
[1:25:14] | Nice! Balthasar, you do it! | 真棒 巴瑟萨 你做到了 |
[1:25:20] | Simpson, go! Get it. | 辛普森 冲 知道吗 |
[1:25:22] | Get it, yes! | 冲啊 就是这样 |
[1:25:25] | Goal! | 射门 |
[1:25:27] | Simpson, yeah! | 辛普森 真棒 |
[1:25:29] | Well done, Simpson. | 干得好 辛普森 |
[1:25:40] | Look, sweetheart. You’re better, right? | 听着 甜心 你更厉害 对吧 |
[1:25:44] | 2-1. | 2比1 |
[1:25:49] | That wasn’t yellow! | 不应该黄牌 |
[1:25:51] | Why is that yellow? | 为什么给黄牌 |
[1:25:52] | He bit. | 他咬了一口 |
[1:25:53] | That wasn’t yellow, Oli. | 不该给黄牌 奥力 |
[1:25:54] | – It was yellow, – he bit on it again. | -是黄牌 -他又咬了一口 |
[1:25:56] | – Never a yellow! – Of course it was. | -绝对不该给黄牌 -当然是黄牌 |
[1:25:58] | But, but… | 但是 但是 |
[1:26:04] | Off! Off, Simpson! | 离场 离场 辛普森 |
[1:26:06] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[1:26:08] | Mickels, ball. | 米克尔斯 球 |
[1:26:09] | Relax. I’m playing with the dogs. | 放轻松 我在和狗玩 |
[1:26:11] | I don’t want you in on my fun. Give it back. | 我不想让你加入 还给我 |
[1:26:13] | Loser thing to say. Here. | 失败者说的话 给 |
[1:26:18] | – Take that back. – What? | -把球拿回来 -什么 |
[1:26:21] | I’d take that back. | 拿回来 |
[1:26:22] | Dude, you’re done. | 伙计 你完了 |
[1:26:23] | With life, the club, the lady. | 不管是这条命 俱乐部 还是女人 |
[1:26:25] | My turn. | 都归我了 |
[1:26:31] | Men and soccer… | 男人和足球 |
[1:26:33] | What a shame, it was fun. | 真遗憾 但很有趣 |
[1:26:36] | Oh, boys. | 哦 男孩们 |
[1:26:38] | Leave the coach alone! Oli, you dipshit! | 放开教练 奥力 你这个笨蛋 |
[1:26:48] | What’s happening? We haven’t done anything yet. | 发生什么事了 我们什么都没做 |
[1:26:52] | No, no! Not in the face! | 不 不 别打脸 |
[1:26:53] | Perfect shape, eh? | 完美的身体 啊 |
[1:26:54] | Get the ball! | 去拿球 |
[1:27:05] | 波兹尔 辛普森 波兹尔! 辛普森! | |
[1:27:07] | Help me! | 帮我 |
[1:27:10] | Put that dog on the leash! | 把狗拴上 |
[1:27:12] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:27:15] | You’re real heroes… | 你是真是个英雄 |
[1:27:18] | I just warmed the bench the whole time. | 我整场都只是坐那暖凳子 |
[1:27:21] | I only played in two matches. | 我只打了两场比赛 |
[1:27:24] | Then they write about you, | 然后他们写下你的事 |
[1:27:26] | you draw attention, and you’re out. | 你吸引了人们关注 然后你就出局了 |
[1:27:32] | I hate self-pity. | 我讨厌自怨自怜 |
[1:27:35] | I don’t spend all day complaining I might lose my business. | 我可没有整天抱怨失去生意 |
[1:27:39] | Because of you. | 就因为你 |
[1:27:44] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:27:47] | That doesn’t help. | 那没用 |
[1:27:55] | Come on, Elfriede. | 来吧 埃尔弗里德 |
[1:28:03] | What about the Rottweiler? | 那只罗威纳犬呢 |
[1:28:05] | – Will he be put down? – No, I’ll take him. | -他会被宰杀吗 -不 我会带走它 |
[1:28:08] | You give the dog a chance, but not him? | 你给狗机会 但不给他吗 |
[1:28:10] | – You should talk. – Why? | -你很能说嘛 -什么 |
[1:28:12] | How about your ranger? | 你的护林员怎么样了 |
[1:28:16] | Does anyone have a euro? | 有人有欧元吗 |
[1:28:19] | For the machine. | 这个机器要用欧元 |
[1:28:25] | Max, answer. | 马克斯 接电话 |
[1:28:26] | It’s an emergency and you’re not answering. | 这是紧急情况 但你不接电话 |
[1:28:28] | We agreed. Phone switched on, we said. | 我们说好的 电话一直开着 |
[1:28:31] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪里 |
[1:28:33] | Found one, you can stop looking. | 找到一元 你可以不用找了 |
[1:28:35] | – I don’t get it. – Voice mail, every time. | -我不明白 -语音信箱 每次都是 |
[1:28:38] | Not available. | 根本接不通 |
[1:28:39] | If I were a man dealing with you, | 如果是我和你打交道 |
[1:28:41] | I’d go nuts. Really. | 我会发疯的 真的 |
[1:28:46] | 辛普森 辛普森! | |
[1:28:47] | Just a hairline fracture, not dangerous. | 只有发际线处骨折 没有危险 |
[1:28:50] | Come here! Oh, we were lucky. | 过来 哦 我们很幸运 |
[1:28:53] | We were lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[1:28:59] | That’s so typical! Too late. | 这太典型了 总是太迟 |
[1:29:03] | Come on, Simpson. | 来吧 辛普森 |
[1:29:06] | Nico will be so happy. | 尼科会很高兴的 |
[1:29:08] | So there you finally are. Where have you been? | 你终于来了 你到哪里去了 |
[1:29:11] | Why are you unreachable when I need you? | 当我需要你的时候 你为什么不来 |
[1:29:14] | I called what seemed like 20 times. | 我打了有20多次 |
[1:29:19] | 辛普森 辛普森! | |
[1:29:22] | Hey, Simpson, feeling better? | 嘿 辛普森 感觉好点了吗 |
[1:29:24] | Come here. Feeling better? | 过来 感觉好些了吗 |
[1:29:27] | Simpson, stop! | 辛普森 别叫 |
[1:29:30] | – Stop! – I didn’t do anything to him. | -别叫了 -我什么也没干呀 |
[1:29:33] | What’s wrong with him? | 他是不是有什么问题 |
[1:29:35] | – Maybe something’s wrong with you. – What? | -可能是你有问题 -什么 |
[1:29:37] | Your smell changes when you’re sick. | 生病的时候人的味道会改变 |
[1:30:02] | Hello. | 您好 |
[1:30:04] | Professor Dr. Seligmann. | 塞利格曼教授 |
[1:30:07] | Hello. | 您好 |
[1:30:09] | Dogs have instincts that are invaluable. | 狗拥有宝贵的直觉 |
[1:30:12] | I know. What does my husband have? | 我知道 我丈夫怎么了 |
[1:30:14] | I was just about to tell you. | 我正准备说呢 |
[1:30:16] | – Your dog sensed something was wrong. – What is it? | -你们的狗感觉到了问题 -什么问题 |
[1:30:19] | An intestinal tumor. | 肠道肿瘤 |
[1:30:23] | It’s in an early stage. | 还在早期 |
[1:30:26] | – We’ll just have to do a colectomy. – What? | -我们做个结肠切除术就行了 -什么 |
[1:30:28] | It’s a simple operation. | 手术很简单 |
[1:30:30] | We remove a part of your ascending intestine. | 我们会切除一段升肠 |
[1:30:33] | But we have to operate right away. | 但我们得马上进行手术 |
[1:30:35] | No, no, I can’t. I’m a pianist, I have a concert in two days. | 不行 我是钢琴家 过两天有演奏会 |
[1:30:39] | It’s out of the question. | 这没得商量 |
[1:30:42] | Free will is God’s kingdom. | 自由意志是上帝的旨意 |
[1:30:47] | But then right after the concert. | 那就演奏会之后 立刻手术 |
[1:31:52] | I’ve been through all this once. | 这一切我都曾经经历过 |
[1:31:54] | My ex-girlfriend said she didn’t care either. | 我的前女友也说她不在意 |
[1:31:56] | Then she changed her mind. | 后来她又后悔了 |
[1:31:58] | Now she has a husband, two kids, she’s happy. | 现在她有丈夫和两个孩子 过得很幸福 |
[1:32:01] | That’s exactly what you want too. | 这也正是你想要的东西 |
[1:32:04] | I need you to stop it. | 我希望你到此为止 |
[1:32:12] | Bozer, go to mom. | 波兹尔 去妈妈那里 |
[1:32:14] | Go. | 去啊 |
[1:32:17] | You taught him that trick. | 这是你教他的吗 |
[1:32:18] | You think I practiced with him? | 你以为我们是排练好的吗 |
[1:32:20] | He does whatever he wants. | 他只是在做自己想做的事情 |
[1:32:23] | You do the same then. | 那你也一样吧 |
[1:32:40] | Why is he so stubborn, Bozer? | 波兹尔 为什么他这么固执 |
[1:32:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:32:46] | You can’t force it. | 你没有办法强求的 |
[1:32:49] | It is what it is. I’m hungry. | 事情就是这样 我饿了 |
[1:32:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:32:54] | Let’s go to sleep. | 我们睡觉吧 |
[1:32:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:33:14] | Good morning. I made coffee. | 早上好 我煮了咖啡 |
[1:33:39] | Just stop. It’s not always about you. | 够了 不是所有事都围着你转的 |
[1:34:07] | Karina! Have a nice evening. | 卡琳娜 祝你今晚愉快 |
[1:34:09] | You too. Bye. | 你也是 再见 |
[1:34:13] | 埃拉 埃拉? | |
[1:34:14] | So when is your article coming to fruition? | 话说你的文章什么时候能写好呢 |
[1:34:20] | If you don’t write anything, I can’t print anything. | 如果你什么都不写 我就没东西可登 |
[1:34:23] | – I know. – But… | -我知道 -不过 |
[1:34:26] | Since the issue does have to see the light of day… | 纸包不住火 |
[1:34:32] | okay, I’ll just use one of my articles. | 好吧 我会用一篇我自己的文章 |
[1:34:34] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:34:40] | I’m going to be a father. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[1:34:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:34:45] | It’s like a miracle. I’m so nervous. | 这简直是个奇迹 我好紧张啊 |
[1:34:48] | You’re okay with it, right? | 你不会介意的吧 |
[1:34:51] | Somehow, it was meant to be. | 这有点像是命中注定的 |
[1:34:55] | You just can’t force it. | 你强求不来 |
[1:34:57] | 奥斯卡 奥斯卡! | |
[1:34:59] | Kiera! I’m coming. | 奇拉 我就来 |
[1:35:02] | Gotta go. We’re going to a concert. | 我得走了 我们要去听音乐会 |
[1:35:04] | Kiera got the tickets. | 奇拉买了票 |
[1:35:07] | Look. | 好吧 |
[1:35:18] | Oscar is a real connard. | 奥斯卡真不是好人 |
[1:35:20] | – What? – An asshole. | -什么 -是个混蛋 |
[1:35:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:35:27] | I’m doing dog therapy. | 我在接受狗狗治疗 |
[1:35:30] | – What? – Dog therapy. | -什么 -狗狗治疗 |
[1:35:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:35:34] | It’s therapy for no fear of dogs. | 就是让人不再害怕狗的治疗 |
[1:35:42] | Ah, I’m so happy. | 我好开心啊 |
[1:35:45] | I’m so incredibly happy. | 我超级开心 |
[1:36:01] | Do you have alcohol and cigarettes? | 你这有烟和酒吗 |
[1:36:03] | Yup. A whole store full. Can you be more specific? | 有 整间店都是 能具体点吗 |
[1:36:09] | – None of it is healthy. – I know. | -它们都有害健康 -对呀 |
[1:36:13] | So? | 然后呢 |
[1:36:19] | 波兹尔 波兹尔! | |
[1:36:21] | My dog is gone. Did you see anything? | 我的狗不见了 你看见什么了吗 |
[1:36:23] | They steal dogs like crazy around here. | 这附近最近偷狗偷的很疯 |
[1:36:27] | They fight them illegally. | 他们在搞非法斗狗 |
[1:36:30] | – It’s not fun to watch. – What? | -一点都不好看 -什么 |
[1:36:32] | No, no. He just runs away. | 不 不 他只是走丢了 |
[1:36:52] | Mrs. Klein has been gone for three days. | 克莱茵夫人已经去世三天了 |
[1:36:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:36:57] | In the basement. | 在地下室 |
[1:36:59] | Basement? | 地下室 |
[1:37:01] | She was, but tomorrow she’ll be in heaven, in the forest. | 现在是 但明天她就会在树林上天堂 |
[1:37:04] | She organized it herself. I’ve never seen anything like it. | 她自己安排好了 我从来没见过这样的 |
[1:37:08] | She gave me this for you. | 她让我把这个给你 |
[1:37:40] | Oscar, the child’s not yours. | 奥斯卡 孩子不是你的 |
[1:38:46] | 波兹尔 波兹尔! | |
[1:39:09] | Come on, Elfriede. | 走吧 埃尔弗里德 |
[1:41:18] | Fuck happiness. | 操你妈的幸福 |
[1:42:16] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[1:42:19] | Come on, come here. | 回来 快过来 |
[1:42:24] | What are you doing there? | 你在那干嘛呢 |
[1:42:25] | I strayed from the path. | 我从路上滑下来了 |
[1:42:27] | – You did what? – Strayed from the path. | -你什么 -从路上滑下来了 |
[1:42:31] | How did you manage that? That takes some doing. | 你怎么做到的 这可不容易 |
[1:42:34] | I mean, the path is wide. | 我是说 这路这么宽 |
[1:42:39] | The Berlin Wall ran along here. | 如果这里还是柏林墙 |
[1:42:41] | They’d have shot you. | 他们已经朝你开枪了 |
[1:42:42] | But now, it’s great for a walk. | 但现在 这里散步很不错 |
[1:42:44] | I’m here every evening. | 我每天晚上都在这 |
[1:42:46] | With Condor. Every evening. | 和康多一起 每天晚上 |
[1:42:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:42:49] | – But nobody’s ever fallen in. – Right. | -但从来没有人摔下去过 -好吧 |
[1:42:51] | Or did you do it on purpose? | 你是故意的吗 |
[1:42:53] | Doesn’t matter. Just help me out. | 这不重要 快拉我上来 |
[1:42:57] | That’s easy to say. | 说得轻巧 |
[1:42:58] | Just give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[1:43:00] | – Hand? – Yes. | -手 -没错 |
[1:43:01] | – I’ll try. – Thank you. | -我试试吧 -谢谢 |
[1:43:03] | – Give me a paw. – Right. | -爪子伸过来 -好的 |
[1:43:06] | Wow, you weigh something… | 你还挺重的 |
[1:43:48] | What remains of Esther Klein is our memories. | 埃丝特·克莱恩留在了我们的记忆中 |
[1:43:51] | What has departed belongs to this Earth. | 离开我们的是她属于大地的部分 |
[1:44:10] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[1:44:11] | I went swimming. | 我去游泳了 |
[1:44:20] | Your body is gone. | 你的身体消失了 |
[1:44:23] | Earth to earth, | 土归土 |
[1:44:25] | ashes to ashes, | 灰归灰 |
[1:44:28] | dust to dust. | 尘归尘 |
[1:44:30] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 |
[1:44:31] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:44:36] | Where’s Bozer? | 波兹尔哪去了 |
[1:44:40] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:44:43] | Gone where? | 去哪了 |
[1:44:46] | He ran away. | 他跑了 |
[1:44:51] | Come on, Elfi. We need to get going. | 走吧 埃弗 我们得继续过 |
[1:44:58] | It’s all good, all good. | 没事 一切都好 |
[1:45:43] | Welcome to a life without cancer. | 欢迎回归没有癌症的生活 |
[1:45:47] | You’re getting a new inspection sticker. | 你得到个新的检验标签 |
[1:45:51] | Good to go. | 你可以走了 |
[1:45:53] | Your family is waiting with the dog. | 你的家人和狗都在等你呢 |
[1:45:55] | But he’s not allowed in. | 但是狗不能进来 |
[1:45:57] | I’d like to make an exception, but… hospital. | 我本来想破个例 但医院嘛 |
[1:46:04] | There’s my Simpson. | 我的辛普森在那儿 |
[1:46:09] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[1:46:11] | And he’s the only one who accepts Nico as he is. | 而且只有他全心全意地接纳尼科 |
[1:46:20] | Tomorrow, you take Nico to horse therapy. | 明天 你可以带尼科去做马疗 |
[1:46:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:46:24] | Where’s your sense of humor? | 你的幽默感去哪儿了 |
[1:46:32] | Your boss wants the apartment. I’ll make you a deal. | 你老板想要这套公寓 我给你打个折 |
[1:46:35] | I owe you guys 280. Now you owe me 320. | 我欠你们2万8 现在你欠我3万2 |
[1:46:38] | I want 100 now. | 我现在就要1万 |
[1:46:39] | So, 600,000 for the apartment, eh? | 所以这套公寓6万 是吧 |
[1:46:42] | – You owe me a dog. – I don’t owe you anything. | -你欠我一条狗 -我什么也不欠你 |
[1:46:44] | Loneliness. It’s the number one reason people get a dog. | 孤独是人们养狗的首要原因 |
[1:46:55] | Here. | 接着 |
[1:46:57] | It’s the key to the doggie wagon. | 这是这辆狗狗车的钥匙 |
[1:46:59] | You can certainly use it. | 给你开的 |
[1:47:02] | I also paid your back rent. | 租金我也付了 |
[1:47:06] | – You’re back, huh? – She called… and apologized. | -你回来啦 -她打电话来还道歉了 |
[1:47:10] | Not every woman would do that. | 不是所有女人都能这样的 |
[1:47:12] | I’m actually only here because of you. | 其实我来这儿只是因为你 |
[1:47:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:47:23] | What are you going to do now? | 你现在要去干嘛 |
[1:47:28] | We’re going on a walkabout to Marseilles. Her old home town. | 我们准备一起去马赛 她的老家 |
[1:47:32] | We just came to say goodbye. | 我们是来告别的 |
[1:47:34] | Let’s hope it’s not forever. | 希望不会是永别 |
[1:47:43] | He’s kind of like a boomerang. | 他有点像回飞镖 |
[1:47:48] | 波兹尔 波兹尔! | |
[1:47:49] | A woman brought him in. She was really upset. | 一个女人送他来的 她心情很不好 |
[1:47:54] | So, take him. | 带他走吧 |
[1:47:55] | I have a concert this evening. | 我今晚有音乐会 |
[1:48:03] | – Go away! – Galileo! | -走开 -伽利奥 |
[1:48:05] | – That’s your dog? That’s Galileo? – Oh my. | -这是你的狗 这是伽利奥 -天啊 |
[1:48:08] | 露露 露露! | |
[1:48:11] | I thought you’d never find me, | 我以为你再也找不到我了 |
[1:48:13] | professor. | 教授 |
[1:48:20] | As far as your problem goes, the doctors are so advanced. | 就你的问题来看 现在医术这么发达 |
[1:48:23] | I’m sure something can be done. | 我觉得一定有办法解决的 |
[1:48:27] | – Mom, leave it. – Can you bring me coffee? | -妈 别说了 -给我倒杯咖啡好吗 |
[1:48:30] | – I’ll do it. – You stay put. | -我去吧 -你别走 |
[1:48:32] | We want to adopt babies anyway, | 反正我们打算领养孩子了 |
[1:48:35] | from Namibia, Nigeria, Würzburg… | 去纳米比亚 尼日利亚 维尔茨堡 |
[1:48:42] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[1:48:44] | Not your thing? The article is fabulous. | 不是你的吗 这稿子写得很精彩 |
[1:48:47] | Ella has a real nose. | 埃拉的感觉很敏锐 |
[1:48:49] | Her next article’s “Follow the Dog.” | 她的下一篇文章是《跟随狗狗》 |
[1:48:52] | Not a single line will be cut. | 我一句话都不会删 |
[1:48:54] | Not the article, the child, Harald. | 不是稿子 孩子 哈罗德 |
[1:48:58] | The child. | 孩子 |
[1:49:02] | The child is not mine. | 孩子不是我的 |
[1:49:05] | Your street mutt got my pedigree pregnant. | 你的杂种狗让我的纯种狗怀孕了 |
[1:49:10] | We can’t sell these mongrels. | 这些小杂种我们卖不出去 |
[1:49:12] | They’re more or less worthless. | 他们一文不值 |
[1:49:14] | Oh, what a shame. | 真可惜呀 |
[1:49:18] | So cute. | 太可爱了 |
[1:49:40] | And where are the martinis? | 马提尼呢 |
[1:49:44] | Hi everyone! | 大家好啊 |
[1:49:48] | Just put a muzzle on it. | 给狗带个套嘴就行了 |