英文名称:Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[01:32] | My talons are upon you! | 我的魔爪笼罩着你 |
[01:35] | Your days of terrorizing the owl kingdoms are over! | 你统治猫头鹰王国的日子结束了 |
[01:38] | Not so fast! You’re no match for my army of Evil Ones. | 别得意太早 你可比不上我的邪恶之师 |
[01:42] | Ha, ha! Well, perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[01:44] | – But I am Lyze of Kiel. – Soren, but… | -我可是盖世将军 -索伦 可是 |
[01:46] | And I have assembled my own army, the Guardians of Ga’Hoole! | 我已纠集自己的军队 珈瑚守卫者 |
[01:50] | But, Soren… | 可是 索伦 |
[01:51] | we’ve sworn an oath to make strong the weak, | 我们誓将锄强扶弱 |
[01:53] | mend the broken, and vanquish evil! | 抚慰创伤 荡平罪恶 |
[01:57] | Eglantine, what is it? | 伊兰 怎么了 |
[01:58] | Soren, this time you said I would be Lyze of Kiel. | 索伦 说好这次我来当盖世将军的 |
[02:03] | Oh, come on. Look, next go, all right? | 好啦 下次吧 行吗 |
[02:05] | Well, I hope you’re not lying… | 希望你对着铁嘴王 |
[02:09] | to Metal Beak! Rawr! | 可不要食言 |
[02:12] | Got you! Ow! | 抓到你了 |
[02:13] | Oh. My beak. Da. | 我的喙 爸爸 |
[02:16] | Okay. Enough, young owlets. Time for bed. | 好啦 小家伙们 该睡觉了 |
[02:19] | Yes, please. Enough stories about the Guardians. | 拜托 守卫者的传说已经听够了 |
[02:22] | Now, Kludd, stories are part of our culture and our history. | 克拉德 传说是我们文化和历史的一部分 |
[02:26] | We learn from them. | 我们能从中学习 |
[02:27] | Even after the 700th time we hear them? | 听了七百遍了还能学习? |
[02:30] | Yes, even then. Unless, son, | 对 没错 除非 儿子 |
[02:31] | you already know all there is of our history. | 你已经完全了解了我们的历史 |
[02:34] | I know the Guardians win. | 我知道守卫者赢了 |
[02:36] | – Soren, it’s just a story. – It is not! | -索伦 传说而已 -不是的 |
[02:38] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[02:40] | I mean, Da, have you ever seen a Guardian? | 爸 你见过守卫者吗 |
[02:43] | Kludd, just because you | 克拉德 你没见过 |
[02:44] | can’t see something doesn’t mean it isn’t real. | 不代表它就不存在 |
[02:46] | It’s like feeling something with your gizzard. | 就像是用你的砂囊去感受 |
[02:49] | You know, through our gizzards… | 知道吗 通过砂囊 |
[02:51] | the voices of the ages whisper to us | 远古之音向我们低语 |
[02:53] | and tell us what’s right. | 教我们明辨是非 |
[02:55] | Now, that’s enough for one night, dear. | 好了 今晚就讲到这吧 亲爱的 |
[02:57] | Tomorrow’s a big day. It’s first branching. | 明天可是大日子 第一次展翅练习 |
[03:00] | – Now, off to bed. – Now, come along, children. | -现在 上床吧 -过来 孩子们 |
[03:03] | I’ve made the moss and down, | 我弄了苔藓和绒毛 |
[03:04] | extra soft for you, Eglantine. | 给你特别加软 伊兰 |
[03:07] | Soren, do you really think Metal Beak is real? | 索伦 你真觉得铁嘴王是真的吗 |
[03:11] | You remember, it was the Battle of the Ice Claws. | 你记得吗 那是在冰爪之战中 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1093个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:205个,六级词汇:110个,GRE词汇:106个,托福词汇:163个,考研词汇:223个,专四词汇:192个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:378个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:15] | The Guardians were outnumbered. Things looked dark. | 守卫者寡不敌众 希望渺茫 |
[03:20] | But then Lyze of Kiel… | 然后 盖世将军 |
[03:22] | struck down the leader of the evil owls. | 扑倒了邪恶猫头鹰首领 |
[03:27] | The Guardians were victorious. | 守卫者们胜利了 |
[03:29] | The owl kingdoms were free once more. | 猫头鹰王国重获自由 |
[03:32] | And then they returned home, to the Great Tree of Ga’Hoole. | 随后他们凯旋 回到了珈瑚巨树 |
[03:37] | Wow. | 哇塞 |
[03:38] | But some say the evil king still lives… | 但有人说 邪恶首领仍苟活于世 |
[03:41] | and wears a metal mask to hide his missing beak. | 以金属面具遮掩失去的喙 |
[03:47] | Stop! You’re gonna give her daymares. | 别说了 她该做白日噩梦了 |
[03:49] | But this is my favorite part. | 可这是我最爱听的部分 |
[03:51] | I know. We’ve heard it a thousand times. | 我知道 我们听过无数遍了 |
[03:54] | You have a soft head, Soren. | 你真是轻信于人 索伦 |
[03:55] | I think Da has filled it with stories and dreams. | 我看你满脑子都是老爸那套幻想传说 |
[03:59] | There’s nothing wrong with dreams. | 幻想没什么不对 |
[04:01] | That’s the difference between us, brother. | 这就是我们的区别了 |
[04:03] | I have mine when I’m asleep. | 我睡觉的时候才做梦 |
[04:05] | Now would you just go to sleep? | 现在你能不能睡觉了啊 |
[04:07] | Soren… | 索伦 |
[04:11] | Da says our dreams are who we are. | 爸爸说 梦是心灵的体现 |
[04:29] | – So as I was… Kludd, wait! – No! | -当我 克拉德 等等 –不 |
[04:32] | Look, Da! | 看 爸爸 |
[04:34] | I’m gonna be the best flier. | 我会成为最好的飞翔家 |
[04:35] | That’s because Tytos are best at everything. | 因为草鸮做什么都是一把好手 |
[04:38] | Right, Da? | 对吧 爸爸 |
[04:40] | You have strength, Kludd. | 你够强壮 克拉德 |
[04:41] | But owls make the best hunters for one reason alone. | 但猫头鹰成为最好的猎手 只有一个原因 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I know. Their silent flight. | 是 我知道 它们飞得悄无声息 |
[04:47] | By the time I have my claws out… | 我爪子伸出来的时候 |
[04:49] | The mice will have run away. | 老鼠都已经跑了 |
[04:50] | And you and your hatchlings will go hungry. | 你的你的雏儿们就要挨饿 |
[04:52] | Da! | 爸爸 |
[04:54] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:55] | Heh-heh-heh. Young Guardian… | 小守卫者 |
[04:56] | I don’t think your first | 我可没觉得 |
[04:57] | branching lesson will be that dangerous. | 你们的第一次展翅课会有那么危险 |
[05:00] | Now, don’t worry how much noise you make in the beginning. | 一开始别在意发出多大声响 |
[05:03] | You just need to stretch your… | 你们只需要展开你们的 |
[05:05] | wings. | 翅膀 |
[05:07] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[05:09] | Beginner’s luck. | 新手的好运气而已 |
[05:20] | You know, Kludd, it helps when I picture where I’m gonna land. | 克拉德 想好自己的落脚点会好一些 |
[05:23] | Come on, I’ll race you! | 来吧 我们比赛 |
[05:25] | Okay. Go! | 好 出发 |
[05:28] | – Ha, ha! Ha! – Yeah, you had a head start. | -哈哈哈 -你抢飞了 |
[05:31] | – No, I didn’t! – Yeah, you did. Da, he cheated. | -我没有 -你有 爸爸 他作弊 |
[05:33] | Boys. No more fighting. | 孩子们 别再吵了 |
[05:35] | Let’s get the boys inside. It’s time to go. | 咱们把孩子们带进去吧 该回去了 |
[05:37] | Can we come with you on the hunt? | 我们能和你们一起去捕猎吗 |
[05:38] | Not tonight. But when the time comes, | 今晚还不行 不过待到时机成熟 |
[05:40] | at least you’ll have the helmet for it. | 你至少能有个头盔 |
[05:43] | – Nice helmet. – Get off! | -头盔不错啊 -一边去 |
[05:45] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[05:47] | Do it again. Say it again. | 再说一遍 再说一遍 |
[05:50] | Noctus, I know Soren’s a bit of a dreamer. | 诺克图斯 我知道索伦有点爱做梦 |
[05:53] | Do you worry for him? | 你担心他吗 |
[05:55] | Oh, I worry for both of them. | 他们俩我都担心 |
[05:57] | Seems like yesterday they were hatchlings… | 似乎昨天他们才刚孵出来 |
[05:59] | and now, well, you know, | 而如今 你知道 |
[06:01] | they’ll soon be grown and leaving the hollow. | 他们就要长大了 要离巢了 |
[06:04] | I just want them to be prepared. | 我希望他们能准备好 |
[06:06] | Mmm. They’ll be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[06:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:29] | Eglantine, are you all right? | 伊兰 你还好吧 |
[06:31] | Oh, it’s all right, dear. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[06:33] | If it wants to come out, let it. | 想吐就吐出来吧 |
[06:37] | That’s it, dear. That’s it. Keep going. | 就这样 亲爱的 就这样 继续 |
[06:39] | Oh, it’s going to be beautiful! | 马上就成了 |
[06:43] | – There you go. – Eg, that is gross! | -这就好啦 -伊兰 好恶心 |
[06:46] | Quite an achievement. | 了不起 |
[06:47] | – What is it? – It’s your first pellet. | -这是什么 -你的第一颗食团 |
[06:49] | First? You mean there’ll be more? | 第一颗 你是说以后还有 |
[06:52] | Don’t you recognize it, Eg? | 你没认出来吗 伊兰? |
[06:54] | It was the mouse you ate. | 这是你吃下的那只老鼠 |
[06:56] | Its fur and bones, anyway. | 就是毛和骨头 |
[06:59] | Every owl yarps up pellets. | 每只猫头鹰都会吐食团 |
[07:01] | In fact, I think I might have your brothers’ first pellets. | 我还有你哥哥们的第一颗食团呢 |
[07:05] | – No, no. – Maybe you’d like to see them? | -别 别 -说不定你想看看 |
[07:07] | – No. Oh, Mrs. P, not again. Please. – Oh, come on, dear. | -不 皮太太 别啊 -没事 亲爱的 |
[07:10] | Such a big night for this tree. | 今天真是咱家的大日子 |
[07:12] | First branching, first pellet. | 第一次展翅 第一颗食团 |
[07:15] | Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[07:16] | Kludd, do you want to go out and try some more branching? | 克拉德 你想不想出去再飞几次 |
[07:19] | What? So you can go out there and show off again? | 什么 然后你就能再显摆一次? |
[07:22] | I don’t think so. | 我可不想 |
[07:23] | Oh, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你是对的 |
[07:25] | Maybe we should just… | 也许我们应该 |
[07:26] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[07:28] | stay inside and play Battle of the Ice Claws again. | 留在这 再演一次冰爪之战 |
[07:36] | Kludd? Could I just show you how? | 克拉德 能不能让我示范一下 |
[07:39] | Without you being so angry? | 别那么生气行吗 |
[07:41] | All right. Show me how. | 好吧 给我示范一下 |
[07:43] | Well, before I leap… | 起飞前 |
[07:45] | I picture myself standing on | 我想象自己和守卫者一起 |
[07:47] | a great cliff with the Guardians, ready for battle. | 站在巨石上 准备战斗 |
[07:50] | We leap down, floating silently like Lyze of Kiel. | 我们一跃而下 如盖世将军般无声滑翔 |
[07:54] | – The air’s just carrying us as we… – That’s enough! | -气流托着我们 就像…-够了 |
[08:11] | Kludd, are you okay? | 克拉德 你没事吧 |
[08:13] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:16] | We’re on the ground. | 我们在地上 |
[08:17] | We can’t be here. It’s… It’s… | 我们不能在这 这里 这里 |
[08:20] | This is the worst place for an owl. | 这里对猫头鹰来说就是地狱 |
[08:23] | Yeah. No, no. It’s weird down here. | 是啊 不 不 这下面很奇怪 |
[08:25] | No. We gotta get back. We can’t be here. | 不 我们得回去 不能待在这 |
[08:28] | You know, if we could just make it to that branch. | 知道吗 只要我们能回到那根树杈上 |
[08:32] | Then we could climb our way up. | 我们就能爬回去了 |
[08:35] | Yeah, here, let’s see. | 是啊 瞧着吧 |
[08:43] | Shh! Quiet! | 嘘 安静 |
[08:50] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[09:02] | Soren! | 索伦 |
[09:03] | Kludd! | 克拉德 |
[09:13] | Kludd! Kludd! | 克拉德 克拉德 |
[09:37] | Where are you taking us? | 你们要把我们带到哪去 |
[09:39] | But our home’s that way. | 我们的家在那边 |
[09:43] | You can’t do this! | 你们不能这样 |
[09:44] | Keep your mouth shut, or I’ll shut it for you. | 把嘴闭上 不然我来给你闭 |
[09:48] | What’d you think, Jutt? | 你觉得怎么样 加特 |
[09:50] | The “I’ll shut it for you” Part? | “我来给你闭”这句话吗 |
[09:51] | No, not that. My evil stare. Been working on it for weeks. | 不是 是我的邪恶眼神 练了好几周了 |
[09:54] | Oh. I missed it. Let’s see. | 我没注意 让我看看 |
[09:58] | Impressive. | 帅气 |
[09:59] | – You like it? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -是啊 |
[10:00] | You know, your evil stare | 知道吗 你的邪恶眼神 |
[10:02] | reminds me a little of my “Intimidator. “ | 让我想起我的”恐吓者”鬼脸 |
[10:05] | Yeah? I raise one eyebrow… | 我挑起一边眉毛 |
[10:07] | tuck in my chin and… | 收起下巴 然后 |
[10:08] | – Who are you? – Hey! No questions. | -你们是谁 -不准问问题 |
[10:10] | No “Whos,” No “Whats,” No “Whys. “ | “谁” “什么” “为什么” 统统不许问 |
[10:13] | You’ll see soon enough. | 你们很快就知道了 |
[10:15] | What do you think? Did that evil stare seem forced or natural? | 怎么样 你觉得那眼神生硬还是自然 |
[10:18] | – Completely natural. – Oh, thanks. | -绝对自然 -谢了 |
[10:20] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[10:24] | Kludd! | 克拉德 |
[10:32] | – Strong beak, that one. – Yeah? | -喙强劲有力 -真的吗 |
[10:34] | Well, they’ll put that to good use. | 他们会好好利用这点的 |
[10:38] | You know, Jatt, if I use your evil stare… | 知道吗 杰特 如果我把你的邪恶眼神 |
[10:41] | and combine it with my raised-eyebrow look… | 和我的挑眉毛鬼脸结合起来 |
[10:43] | I get this. | 就是这样 |
[10:45] | – What do you call that? – “The Predator. “ | -这叫什么 -“捕食者” |
[10:47] | “The Predator”? It’s a bit silly, don’t you think? | “捕食者” 有点傻吧 你不觉得吗 |
[11:14] | Hey, Jatt, look. It’s Grimble. | 杰特 看 是格林布尔 |
[11:16] | Perfect. Hit him with the new look. | 太好了 用新鬼脸吓他 |
[11:18] | With or without raised eyebrow? | 挑不挑眉毛 |
[11:20] | With raised eyebrow. With raised eyebrow. | 挑眉毛 挑眉毛 |
[11:23] | Greetings, Grimble. | 你好啊 格林布尔 |
[11:25] | Jutt, Jatt, so nice to see you both. | 加特 杰特 见到你们很高兴 |
[11:30] | Did you only get half an owl tonight, Grimble? | 你今晚只抓到半只吗 格林布尔 |
[11:32] | No, Jatt. It’s an elf owl. | 不是 杰特 这是只姬鸮 |
[11:34] | They’re very small, but hard workers. | 他们很小 但很能干 |
[11:37] | Too old to carry a full-size one? | 老得提不动大个儿的吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah, hilarious. | 哈哈 真好笑 |
[11:42] | Is there something wrong with your face, Jutt? | 你是面瘫了吗 加特 |
[11:45] | Huh? No! | 没有 |
[11:47] | – You’ve upset him now. – It’s a new look! | -你惹他不高兴了 -新学的鬼脸 |
[11:49] | But you gotta work on your comebacks. | 你得练练还原了 |
[11:51] | I’m Soren. | 我是索伦 |
[11:53] | I’m Gylfie. | 我是吉尔菲 |
[11:55] | He said you were an elf owl. | 他说你是只姬鸮 |
[11:57] | From Kuneer. That’s in the desert. | 从库纳来的 在沙漠里 |
[11:59] | Are you a Tyto? | 你是草鸮吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah, from Tyto Forest. | 是的 来自草鸮森林 |
[12:02] | Who are these owls? | 这些猫头鹰是谁 |
[12:04] | Do you have any idea where they’re taking us? | 你知道他们要把我们带到哪吗 |
[12:07] | Hey! Stop talking. | 不许聊天 |
[12:54] | Quiet! Listen to the old man! | 静一静 听长辈的话 |
[12:56] | Kludd! | 克拉德 |
[12:57] | Settle down. Silence! | 到了 肃静 |
[12:58] | Kludd! Silence! | 克拉德 肃静 |
[13:00] | Your parents and families have abandoned you. | 你们的父母和家庭已经遗弃了你们 |
[13:03] | So from now, you’ll be classified as orphans. | 所以从现在开始 你们就是孤儿 |
[13:06] | No, I’m not an orphan. | 不 我不是孤儿 |
[13:08] | Horribly tragic, I know. | 可怕的悲剧 我知道 |
[13:10] | But by the mercy of Glaux… | 但承蒙猫头鹰之神慈悲 |
[13:12] | you’ve been rescued and brought here to St. Aegolius. | 你们得救了 来到了圣灵鸮学院 |
[13:16] | And, in time, you’ll come | 届时 你们将会 |
[13:17] | to be grateful for the kindness shown to you. | 为自己得到的关怀而感激 |
[13:20] | You’ll repay that kindness with labor. | 你们将用劳动来回报这种关怀 |
[13:23] | Some of you will be pickers. | 你们中有的会成为分拣员 |
[13:24] | No, I don’t want to be a picker! | 不 我不想当分拣员 |
[13:26] | – Some will be soldiers. – Gylfie, stay with me. | -有的会成为战士 -吉尔菲 靠着我 |
[13:29] | In your ways, all will serve the High Tyto and the Pure Ones. | 你们会以不同方式为高贵的草鸮和纯族军服务 |
[13:33] | – Let us go! – Silence. | -放我们走 -肃静 |
[13:35] | We don’t want to serve the Pure Ones. | 我们不想为纯族军服务 |
[13:37] | – Who are the Pure Ones? – Silence! | -谁是纯族军 -肃静 |
[13:58] | I am Nyra, Ablah General of St. Aegolius… | 我是奈拉 圣灵鸮学校的亚卜拉将军 |
[14:02] | and mate to the Lord High Tyto. | 高贵的草鸮之王的伴侣 |
[14:05] | I know right now you miss your families… | 我知道你们现在思念家人 |
[14:08] | but soon enough you will understand | 但很快 你们就会明白 |
[14:10] | the Pure Ones are your new family. | 纯族军就是你们新的家人 |
[14:14] | The Pure Ones are not our family. Let us go! | 纯族军不是我们的家人 放了我们 |
[14:17] | She’s right. Let us go! | 她说得对 放了我们 |
[14:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:27] | Tyto, don’t waste your time. Don’t soil your feathers. | 草鸮 别浪费你的时间 别玷污你的羽毛 |
[14:30] | You leave her be. | 别动她 |
[14:32] | Oh, spirited little Tyto. How touching. | 有骨气的小草鸮 多感人啊 |
[14:36] | You and your patch of felt will stay together, then. | 那你就和你的小心肝呆在一起吧 |
[14:40] | As pickers. | 当分拣员 |
[14:42] | Let’s go. Hurry up. | 我们走 快点 |
[14:44] | Perhaps when you remember your nobility, Tyto, | 也许等你想起自己的高贵血统 草鸮 |
[14:47] | we can make a soldier of you. | 我们会让你成为战士 |
[14:49] | – Come on. – What about my brother? | -来吧 -我哥哥怎么办 |
[14:51] | – Oh? Where’s he? – Kludd! | -他在哪 -克拉德 |
[14:56] | Owlet, that one says you’re his brother. | 小猫头鹰 那只说你是他哥哥 |
[15:01] | Would you like to join him? | 你想和他一起吗 |
[15:08] | I didn’t think so. | 我觉得他不想 |
[15:09] | Kludd? | 克拉德 |
[15:10] | Here we go. Move along. Move it along. | 好了 走吧 走吧 |
[15:12] | – Kludd! – Now, there’s a soldier. | -克拉德 -这才是战士 |
[15:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | Soren, you know, you don’t have to be here with me. | 索伦 你不必和我待在这里 |
[15:34] | You should be with your brother. | 你应该和你哥哥在一起 |
[15:37] | No, Gylfie. I could never be with those Tytos. | 不 吉尔菲 我绝不会和那些草鸮一起 |
[15:39] | I don’t know why Kludd would even think… | 我不明白为什么克拉德会… |
[15:41] | Hey! What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[15:44] | He looks like he’s been moon… | 他看起来像被月光… |
[15:45] | All right, you owlets, move it in, move it in. Come on! | 好了 小猫头鹰们 进来 过来 |
[15:48] | Do exactly as he says or you’ll never see the light of dawn. | 照他说的做 不然就看不见明早的太阳 |
[15:52] | – Nice one, Jutt. – Felt a little forced. | -说得好 加特 -觉得有点生硬 |
[15:54] | – It was awesome. – Thank you, Jatt. | -很棒 -谢谢 杰特 |
[16:06] | So tonight, we want you to… | 今晚 我们希望你们 |
[16:09] | – What was it again, Jatt? – To rest. | -什么来着 杰特 -休息 |
[16:11] | To rest. | 休息 |
[16:12] | So lean back, put your beaks up… | 后倾 喙抬起来 |
[16:14] | and turn your faces to the light of the glorious full moon. | 把脸朝向满月的辉光吧 |
[16:18] | And sleep. | 然后入睡 |
[16:21] | Soren, we mustn’t fall asleep. | 索伦 我们绝对不能睡着 |
[16:25] | I think they’re trying to moon blink us. | 我觉得他们要对我们月光催眠 |
[16:27] | Moon blink us? | 月光催眠? |
[16:29] | Sometimes in the desert, | 在沙漠里 有时候 |
[16:30] | owls would get exhausted and collapse under it. | 猫头鹰会在月光下精疲力竭 全盘崩溃 |
[16:33] | When they woke up, they just weren’t the same. | 当他们醒来时 就和以前不一样了 |
[16:38] | As if they’d forgotten who they were. | 似乎忘了自己是谁 |
[16:42] | Gylfie, we are going to get out of here. | 吉尔菲 我们得从这逃走 |
[16:49] | I know these stars. | 我认识这些星星 |
[16:51] | I could get us away from here… | 我能找到逃生之路 |
[16:53] | but the only way out is to fly and we can’t. | 但只能靠飞 可我们不会啊 |
[16:56] | Not yet, we can’t. | 目前还不会 |
[16:58] | But we’re gonna learn how. | 但我们会学习 |
[17:00] | Whenever they’re not watching… | 一旦他们放松警惕 |
[17:02] | every chance we get, we’re gonna stretch out our wings… | 一旦有机会 我们就展开翅膀 |
[17:15] | Do you really think that we can make it, Soren? | 你真觉得我们能逃走吗 索伦 |
[17:19] | Together, Gylfie, we’ll get away. | 同心协力 吉尔菲 就能逃走 |
[17:22] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[17:25] | Together. | 同心协力 |
[17:42] | All right, my lovely little owlets. That’s enough beauty rest. | 好了 可爱的小猫头鹰们 休息美了 |
[17:46] | Wakey, wakey. Rise and shine. It’s another glorious day… | 醒醒 太阳出来了 又是美好的一天 |
[17:49] | Oh, no. Soren. | 不 索伦 |
[17:51] | That’s right. Here we go. Move it along. | 这就对了 对了 往前走 |
[17:53] | Soren. | 索伦 |
[17:55] | Where are we going now? | 我们这是去哪 |
[17:56] | Gylfie, we need to act moon blinked. | 吉尔菲 我们得装作被月光催眠 |
[17:59] | Keep moving. Lots of pellet picking ahead. | 接着走 有大堆食团要拣呢 |
[18:01] | You may have noticed that we don’t like dawdling. | 你应该已经注意到了 我们不喜欢闲人 |
[18:04] | Anything with w’s in it, we don’t trust. | 任何”闲”的东西 我们都不喜欢 |
[18:09] | Come on. Shuffle those talons. | 来吧 挪动你们的爪子 |
[18:12] | The sooner you get there, the sooner we start. | 你们来得越快 我们开工越快 |
[18:15] | The sooner you start, the sooner we finish. Let’s go! | 开工越快 完工越快 走吧 |
[18:19] | Keep moving, no dawdling. | 接着走 不准游手好闲 |
[18:21] | And welcome to the Pelletorium. | 欢迎来到帕拉托 |
[18:23] | It’s a great place for the rest of your lives. | 在此渡过余生再好不过了 |
[18:26] | You mustn’t feel sorry for them down there. | 你们不要可怜下面那些东西 |
[18:29] | As lower species, | 作为低等种族 |
[18:31] | they are fortunate to serve a higher cause. | 能为高等种族服务是他们的幸运 |
[18:35] | As Tyto owls, they’re natural superiors… | 作为草鸮 我们生而卓越 |
[18:38] | you too are part of that plan. | 你们也是计划的一部分 |
[18:41] | One that will soon bring order to all the owl kingdoms… | 这个计划将使猫头鹰世界秩序井然 |
[18:46] | when the Pure Ones will rule. | 纯族军将统治一切 |
[18:48] | A new and noble era will dawn. | 一个全新的贵族时代将要到来 |
[18:52] | Now, prove your greatness… | 现在 证明你们的卓越 |
[18:55] | and rise. | 起飞吧 |
[18:59] | Higher! | 高一点 |
[19:06] | Higher! | 高一点 |
[19:10] | Let’s get this party started! | 派对开起来吧 |
[19:12] | Let’s get picking! | 开始拣食团吧 |
[19:14] | Start picking up those pellets right now. | 现在就开始拣食团 |
[19:16] | That’s right. Think of the joy. Pellets. | 这就对了 想想多有趣吧 食团 |
[19:19] | We love them. | 我们的最爱 |
[19:20] | Other owls’ pellets. | 其他的猫头鹰的食团 |
[19:22] | You know, maybe it would | 你知道 也许 |
[19:23] | have been better if we had been moon blinked. | 我们也被月亮催眠了就好了 |
[19:25] | Oh, here we go. Eureka. | 瞧啊 发现一个 |
[19:27] | Great job, number 857… whatever. | 棒极了 857…随便了 |
[19:31] | All right, everyone, gather around. | 好了各位 凑过来 |
[19:33] | Hey, you with the blank expression. | 你 面无表情的那个 |
[19:35] | That’s all of them. | 他们都这样 |
[19:36] | Oh. Pay attention. He’s talking. | 注意听讲 他有话要说 |
[19:39] | Now this is the kind of pellet you’re picking for. | 这就是你们要捡的食团 |
[19:42] | Mouse fur, mouse bones, that’s all standard. | 鼠毛 鼠骨 没什么出奇 |
[19:45] | But the secret rare ingredient in this one is | 但这里头这个奇怪的小玩意儿 |
[19:47] | what Mr. Mouse ate: | 是被小老鼠吃下肚的 |
[19:49] | – a metal fleck. – Metal fleck. | -金属颗粒 -金属颗粒 |
[19:52] | Now, I’m very perceptive. | 我说 我观察力很强悍的 |
[19:54] | – He is. – I am. | -没错 -没错 |
[19:55] | – And I’m detecting you… – Nicely done. | -而且我看出来你 -好样的 |
[19:58] | …want to volunteer to | 你想主动请缨… |
[20:00] | take this fleck to where all the flecks belong. | 把这颗粒送到它的归属地去 |
[20:03] | You’re, all watching? | 都看到了吗 |
[20:05] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[20:25] | Soren. | 索伦 |
[20:54] | Ha, ha. All right, more baskets to fill. | 好了 还有很多篮子要装呢 |
[20:57] | Back to work. | 回去干活吧 |
[21:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[21:02] | Listen, Gylfie, those birds are doing something terribly wrong. | 听着 吉尔菲 这些鸟在做天理不容的勾当 |
[21:06] | We have to find Kludd and we have to get out of here. | 我们必须要找到克拉德然后逃出这里 |
[21:09] | And exactly what do you two think you’re doing? | 你们两个这是要干嘛 |
[21:20] | Once we have amassed enough flecks… | 一旦石头攒够 |
[21:23] | …we will set a trap. | 我们就可以设置陷阱了 |
[21:26] | Then it is up to you to lure our enemy to their rightful place: | 然后就由你来引君入瓮 |
[21:31] | into our claws. | 引入我们的利爪 |
[21:34] | And then the western Kingdoms and the Tree, those will be mine. | 然后西方王国和珈瑚巨树 就归我所有 |
[21:41] | You have my word. | 一言为定 |
[22:03] | What do you plan on doing with us? | 你要把我们怎么样 |
[22:05] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[22:20] | – What is this place? – Get inside. | -这是什么地方 -进去 |
[22:22] | Stop asking questions. | 不许问问题 |
[22:29] | You know, the Pure Ones won’t be too happy | 你知道 如果让纯族军知道 |
[22:31] | if you don’t let us get to the Pelletorium. | 你不让我们捡食团 他们不会高兴的 |
[22:33] | No. | 没错 |
[22:34] | And they won’t be too happy when they find out | 要是他们知道了我的打算 |
[22:37] | what I’m gonna do to you either. | 也一样会不高兴的 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna teach you to fly. | 我要教你们飞 |
[22:43] | Fly? | 飞 |
[22:45] | You can breathe now. | 你可以喘气了 |
[22:51] | Yeah, it’s been getting worse here. | 是啊 这里的情况越来越糟了 |
[22:53] | I told myself if any came who were smart, | 我告诉自己 一旦出现某个家伙 |
[22:56] | and brave enough to resist… | 足够机灵勇敢去反抗 |
[22:59] | …I’d help them. | 就助他一臂之力 |
[23:00] | I guess you two’ll have to do. | 我想就是你们俩了 |
[23:03] | But aren’t you a? | 但是你不是个? |
[23:04] | A Pure One? No, I hate them. | 纯族军吗 不是 我恨他们 |
[23:08] | Almost as much as I hate what they’ve turned me into. | 也恨被他们糟践成这样的自己 |
[23:12] | My feathers weren’t always stained with these colors. | 我的羽毛以前可不是这个颜色 |
[23:17] | When the Pure Ones invaded our kingdom, I fought back. | 纯族军侵略了我们的王国 我奋起反击 |
[23:22] | Now, they thought they could use that… | 他们觉得我这一点可以利用 |
[23:25] | …so they took my family. | 于是劫走了我的家人 |
[23:28] | And they promised me if I followed orders, | 许诺说只要我听从命令 |
[23:30] | no harm would come to them. | 就不会加害于他们 |
[23:34] | And I’ve been doing their dirty work ever since. | 从那时起我便一直染指这肮脏勾当 |
[23:45] | Now, have you flown at all before? | 好了 你们从来都没飞过吗 |
[23:49] | Well, I have been branching. | 我练过展翅 |
[23:50] | You don’t have the luxury of | 从巢穴滑翔的待遇 |
[23:52] | gliding down from a nest anymore. | 现在可是玩儿不起了 |
[23:53] | We need to work on your power skills, | 就从力量技巧练起吧 |
[23:56] | starting with what you already know. | 从你们已有的基础起步 |
[23:58] | Show me what you can do. | 露一手给我看看 |
[24:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:11] | Hey, good, good. | 不错嘛 很好 |
[24:13] | Now, try and feel every muscle, | 每扇动一下 试着去感觉 |
[24:16] | every feather in each stroke. | 每一根肌腱和羽毛 |
[24:20] | And push! | 猛推 |
[24:27] | All right, you two, that’s enough. Come on. | 好了 你们两个 别闹了 继续 |
[24:30] | Back to practice. | 接着练习 |
[24:33] | Now, the best of you… | 如今 你们中的佼佼者 |
[24:36] | …the fittest and the most brilliant… | 强壮优秀的最强音 |
[24:38] | …I will present to the Lord High Tyto. | 将会由我呈荐给草鸮之王 |
[24:42] | So let’s see how much you’ve improved… | 我们的飞行家 我们的战士 |
[24:45] | …as fliers, as fighters. | 来展示一下学习成果吧 |
[24:51] | Well? | 等什么 |
[25:45] | Well done. You’ve shown | 干得好 你已经表现出了 |
[25:47] | exceptional obedience and discipline. | 出类拔萃的服从性与纪律性 |
[25:50] | My husband will be most pleased by your progress. | 我的夫君会为你的进步感到非常欣慰 |
[25:55] | Tell me, does your brother | 告诉我 你弟弟 |
[25:57] | have similar potential as a flier? | 是不是也有类似的飞行潜质 |
[26:00] | Who, Soren? | 谁 索伦吗 |
[26:02] | No. He fell out of the | 没有 他小时候 |
[26:03] | tree when he was still a hatchling. He’s lame. | 跌下过树 腿是跛的 |
[26:07] | Oh, soldier, you mustn’t confuse praise for license. | 士兵 一句赞扬你就翘尾巴了 |
[26:13] | Never lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[26:15] | For the Lord High Tyto, | 为了草鸮之王 |
[26:17] | we need as many strong fliers as we can find. | 健壮的飞行家越多越好 |
[26:20] | Come, let’s tell your brother what rewards there are… | 走 我们去告知你弟弟 回归家族 |
[26:24] | …for those who recognize their true family. | 将会有怎样的奖赏等着他 |
[26:28] | No, more flap, deeper flap. | 不 多拍打 再低一点 |
[26:31] | The still air has no shape to use. | 静止的空气没有推力 |
[26:33] | You gotta compensate with your downstroke. | 只能用下拍来弥补 |
[26:36] | Make your wing tips almost meet, | 要使翅膀尖几乎相碰 |
[26:38] | if you can, without stalling. | 如果可以的话 不要停顿 |
[26:40] | I can’t curl my feathers enough, | 我的羽翼没法充分蜷曲 |
[26:42] | Grimble. My wings are too short. | 格林布尔 翅膀太短了 |
[26:45] | Well, they said Lyze of Kiel’s wings were short. | 好吧 当年大家也说盖世将军的翅膀太短 |
[26:48] | And that didn’t stop him. | 他还不是一样势如破竹 |
[26:50] | And you’re gonna need to fly a long way to get to the Guardians. | 再说要想飞抵守卫者那里 路途很漫长 |
[26:54] | – The Guardians of Ga’Hoole? – Yeah. | -珈瑚守卫者吗 -没错 |
[26:57] | But how will we know where to go? | 但是我们不认识路啊 |
[26:59] | Well, you have to get to the Sea of Hoolemere… | 必须先去瑚勒米尔之海 |
[27:02] | …yeah, where the Tree is shrouded in ancient mists… | 没错 在那里珈瑚巨树被古雾环绕 |
[27:05] | “Which keep it hidden from all | “它就藏匿其中 |
[27:06] | but the strong of purpose and the true of heart. “ | 只有执着的真心人才能找到” |
[27:10] | Yeah, exactly. | 完全正确 |
[27:12] | I’d come with you… | 我很想同去 |
[27:14] | …but I still hold out the hope of freeing my family. | 但是我是放不下解救家人的希望 |
[27:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:21] | – Kludd. – Go! | -克拉德 -快走 |
[27:23] | Kludd, come with us! | 克拉德 跟我们走 |
[27:25] | Go, now! | 走 快走 |
[27:26] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[27:37] | Kludd! | 克拉德 |
[27:38] | Your little owlets won’t get away. | 你们这些雏鹰跑不了多远的 |
[27:50] | Soren! What do we do? | 索伦 我们该怎么办 |
[28:00] | Soren, we have to go! | 索伦 必须得走了 |
[28:02] | Wait. Kludd! Come on! Now’s our chance! | 等等 克拉德 来啊 机会来了 |
[28:04] | Well, what are you waiting for, son? | 你还在等什么 孩子 |
[28:06] | This is your chance to go home! | 这是回家的机会 |
[28:11] | I am. | 这里 |
[28:13] | I am home. | 这就是我的家 |
[28:16] | No. | 不 |
[28:22] | Would you wound your queen, Grimble? | 你要伤害自己的王后吗 格林布尔 |
[28:24] | You’re not my queen! | 你才不是我的王后 |
[28:29] | We need to jump now, Soren! | 一定要跳了 索伦 |
[28:34] | Now! | 跳 |
[28:40] | Come on, Gylfie! Flap! | 加油 吉尔菲 扇起来 |
[28:42] | Flap your wings! | 拍打翅膀 |
[28:59] | No! Follow the owlets! | 不 去追雏鹰 |
[29:02] | Follow the owlets! | 去追雏鹰 |
[29:05] | Go, you fools! | 去啊 你们这些笨蛋 |
[29:06] | Go! Go tell the Guardians! | 快走 去通知守卫者 |
[29:42] | Look! There! I see a way! | 瞧 那里 有个出口 |
[29:44] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[29:46] | Gylfie, come on, follow me! | 吉尔菲 跟上 跟着我 |
[30:14] | Faster, Gylfie. Come on! Faster! | 快点 吉尔菲 跟上 快点 |
[30:17] | I can’t, Soren, I just can’t. | 不行 索伦 我不行了 |
[30:20] | I have to rest. | 我得休息 |
[30:21] | No, Gylfie. Come on, we have to! | 不行 吉尔菲 加油 必须要快 |
[30:27] | Hey, wait. I think they’re gone. | 等一下 他们好像走了 |
[30:31] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[30:38] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[30:47] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:49] | What? | 什么 |
[30:50] | We’re flying. | 我们在飞耶 |
[31:04] | Does it feel the way you thought it would? | 是不是和想象中一样 |
[31:07] | No. | 不一样 |
[31:10] | It feels much better. | 比那棒多了 |
[31:18] | What are we gonna do now, Soren? | 接下来怎么办 索伦 |
[31:20] | We’re gonna find the Guardians of Ga’Hoole. | 我们去找珈瑚守卫者 |
[31:27] | Grimble’s death was unfortunate. | 格林布尔的逝去很不幸 |
[31:31] | But you… | 但你 |
[31:32] | You had a chance to follow your brother, yet you didn’t. | 你有机会去追随弟弟 却没有 |
[31:36] | I’m starting to think that you might actually deserve to stay. | 我想你确有资格留下 |
[31:40] | To be one of us. | 成为我们中的一员 |
[31:42] | Oh, I want that. | 正合我意 |
[31:43] | We offer power and purpose. | 我们给你力量和决心 |
[31:46] | What can you offer us? | 你能回报什么 |
[31:48] | What can you offer me? | 能回报什么给我 |
[31:51] | I… | 我 |
[31:53] | – I have a sister. – Go on. | -我有个妹妹 -说下去 |
[31:57] | She’s young, but she’s got spirit… | 她年纪尚小 但气势不俗 |
[32:00] | …and will grow into a strong Tyto. | 将来定能成长为强壮的草鸮 |
[32:03] | Perhaps you could bring her to me. | 也许你能把她给我带来 |
[32:05] | Here the young ones are our future. | 在这里 年轻就是希望 |
[32:12] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[32:13] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[32:15] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[32:17] | Hey! Oh, nice hunting. You should be really proud of yourself… | 嗨 身手不错嘛 你真该为此自豪 |
[32:21] | …catching a moth that’s already caught. | 居然伸爪子抢别人的口中食 |
[32:23] | Wait. You hadn’t caught it. | 等等 你又没抓住它 |
[32:25] | Mm! I was very close. One might even say I was this close. | 就快抓到了 就差这么一丁点儿 |
[32:32] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[32:35] | An ambush. Well, | 靠 居然埋伏 |
[32:36] | I bet you didn’t count on this. | 不知道我是土行孙吧 |
[32:46] | I’m sorry. We didn’t mean to take your moth. | 对不起 我们没想抢你的蛾子 |
[32:49] | – It wasn’t his moth. – Yes, it was. | -那不是他的蛾子 -是 就是 |
[32:52] | We were just looking for a place to hide and rest. | 我们只是想找个藏身和歇脚的地方 |
[32:55] | – In which order? – What do you mean? | -哪个在前 -什么意思 |
[32:56] | Did you need to hide first or rest first? | 到底是先藏身还是先歇脚 |
[32:59] | What difference does it make? | 有区别吗 |
[33:01] | Huge! If you need to hide first, | 大了去了 如果要藏身 |
[33:02] | I’d say you were in big trouble. | 我猜你们有大麻烦了 |
[33:04] | But if resting was on your mind, | 但是如果是想歇脚 |
[33:06] | I’d say your situation wasn’t as dire. | 那看来还不算太糟 |
[33:08] | We’re on our way to the Sea of Hoolemere. | 我们在去往瑚勒米尔之海的路上 |
[33:10] | We’re gonna find the Guardians of Ga’Hoole. | 去寻找珈瑚守卫者 |
[33:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:14] | Two little owlets like you | 你们这样两只雏鸟 |
[33:16] | will never reach the sea. | 永远都飞不到那片海的 |
[33:18] | There are some really scary beasts out that way. | 路途中有可怕的猛兽出没 |
[33:21] | Scary beasts? | 可怕的猛兽? |
[33:23] | If the hawks don’t make a quick lunch of you, | 如果鹰没有拿你们做了午餐 |
[33:25] | then the buzzards will. | 秃鹰就会紧跟上来 |
[33:27] | And if the buzzards don’t get you… | 如果秃鹰也没抓着你们 |
[33:29] | …the dingoes wait in the trees and as you fly by they… | 林中的野犬就会趁你们飞过时… |
[33:35] | Our request remains the same, owl. | 我们只是想找个地方而已 猫头鹰 |
[33:38] | Do you have a place to rest? My friend’s hurt. | 你有歇脚的地方吗 我朋友受伤了 |
[33:45] | Name’s Digger. | 我叫掘哥 |
[33:50] | The hollow’s this way. | 洞穴在这边 |
[33:54] | Going to the sea, huh? | 要去大海吗 |
[33:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:57] | You know what they call owls | 知道飞往大海的猫头鹰 |
[33:59] | who fly towards the sea? | 算是哪一宗吗 |
[34:00] | – Uh, no. – Lost. | -不知道 -失踪 |
[34:04] | It’s hilarious. I have another one for you. | 真搞笑 再来一个 |
[34:06] | What do you call an owl? | 你们怎么称呼猫头鹰呢 |
[34:08] | Twilight! We’ve got company! | 暮光 有客人啦 |
[34:10] | Put me down this instant! I mean it! | 快把我放下来 我说真的 |
[34:13] | This is highly disrespectful! | 真是太不敬了 |
[34:16] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐奉上 |
[34:17] | And she will not stop talking. | 还挺啰嗦的 |
[34:20] | Mrs. P! It’s me, Soren! | 皮太太 是我 索伦 |
[34:22] | Soren! | 索伦 |
[34:23] | Oh, it can’t be. | 不是吧 |
[34:25] | Every day, I’ve been looking for you and Kludd, | 我每天都在寻找你和克拉德 |
[34:28] | and then this. | 谁知遇上了这么个事 |
[34:30] | To be snatched up by this monstrosity. | 被这么个畸形给抓了 |
[34:33] | Monstro? The audacity! | 畸什么 放肆 |
[34:36] | Digger, who are these tiny owls | 掘哥 这俩小雏鹰从哪里来的 |
[34:38] | and why are they talking to dinner? | 怎么还和晚餐说话呢 |
[34:39] | My name is not “Dinner. “ | 我不叫晚餐 |
[34:42] | Well, dinner’s rather moody, isn’t it? | 晚餐还挺有脾气 可不是 |
[34:45] | Wait. She is not dinner. She’s my nursemaid. | 等等 她不是晚餐 她是我的保姆 |
[34:48] | I just hate being driven to hiss. | 我讨厌被逼急了嘶嘶叫唤 |
[34:51] | So unladylike. | 太不淑女了 |
[34:52] | Indeed. | 那倒是 |
[34:53] | Mrs. P, these are my new friends. | 皮太太 这是我的新朋友 |
[34:55] | This is Gylfie and Digger. | 吉尔菲和掘哥 |
[34:57] | And Twilight, is it? | 还有暮光 是吧 |
[34:59] | Charmed to meet you, dinner. | 很荣幸认识您 晚餐 |
[35:01] | Oh, I mean, Mrs. P. | 我是说皮太太 |
[35:03] | These two are going to the Sea of Hoolemere… | 这两个家伙要去瑚勒米尔之海 |
[35:05] | …to find the Guardians to the great tree. | 去寻找珈瑚巨树的守卫者 |
[35:07] | – Really? – What? | -是吗 -什么 |
[35:08] | No, Soren, we need to get you home. | 不行 索伦 我们得回家了 |
[35:12] | Your parents are so worried. | 你爸妈很着急 |
[35:13] | No, you don’t understand, Mrs. P. | 不 你不明白 皮太太 |
[35:15] | Kludd and I were kidnapped. | 克拉德和我被绑架了 |
[35:16] | – Mercy! – He’s still held captive. | -苍天保佑 -他还没有逃脱 |
[35:19] | I have to find the Guardians. | 我必须要找到守卫者 |
[35:20] | They’re the only ones that can save him. | 只有他们才能去救他 |
[35:23] | An adventure afoot! | 冒险在即 |
[35:24] | Danger. Intrigue. | 危险 阴谋 |
[35:26] | The stuff of songs. | 都是谱曲的题材啊 |
[35:28] | Oh, no. Not the lute. | 不要 可别弹琴 |
[35:30] | But such things have no effect on me… | 但是这些东西对我可没啥影响 |
[35:33] | …for I am a poet as much as a warrior. | 因为我是个战士兼诗人 |
[35:37] | If you will… | 献丑了 |
[35:39] | Though his nursemaid tells him no | 尽管保姆劝诫 |
[35:42] | The boy will not be tamed | 这孩子并不顺从 |
[35:44] | He flies off into danger | 他飞入危险地界 |
[35:47] | To be battered, bruised and maimed | 让人打成独眼龙 |
[35:52] | Just because it’s sung | 你以为只要唱出来 |
[35:53] | doesn’t make it a song. | 就算是歌了吗 |
[35:54] | That poem just came to me, if you can believe it. | 这是灵光一闪顺手拈来 信不信由你 |
[35:57] | – I think they can believe it. – It’s a gift. | -我想他们相信的 -天赋使然 |
[36:01] | Right, well, sounds like we’ve got a long journey, so… | 好吧 听起来路途还很漫长 所以… |
[36:06] | Mrs. P? | 皮太太 |
[36:08] | Look, you know it’s what Da would want. | 你明白爸爸希望我走下去 |
[36:10] | That’s just why I’m coming with you. | 所以我要和你一起去 |
[36:12] | What? No! Please do not leave us here. | 什么 不要 别把我们丢在这儿 |
[36:15] | Yes, you’re the first new souls | 是啊 你们是八个月来 |
[36:16] | we’ve seen in eight moons. | 我们第一次见到生人 |
[36:18] | If I have to hear any more of his ridiculous owl jokes… | 要是再听几个他那冷死人的笑话… |
[36:21] | – What? They’re a hoot! – They are not. | -怎么 多好笑 -才不是 |
[36:23] | Well, if I have to hear him play one more quote-unquote “Song”… | 我要是再听他弹一首来路不明的”歌” |
[36:26] | …I’m gonna tear my gizzard out! | 就得把自己砂囊给挖出来 |
[36:28] | How dare you?! If you say so, I mean it… | 你怎么敢这么说 你无情 我就无义 |
[36:29] | Let’s get out. | 我们走吧 |
[36:30] | Please. Please don’t go! | 求求你们 不要走 |
[36:33] | Do you even know the way to the Sea of Hoolemere? | 你们认识去瑚勒米尔之海的路吗 |
[36:38] | – Twilight knows the way. – Of course I know the way. | -暮光认识路 -我当然认识路了 |
[36:41] | We are off to the Sea of Hooladance. | 要出发去瑚勒多斯之海喽 |
[36:44] | – It’s “Hoolemere. ” – Hoolemere. | -是瑚勒米尔 -瑚勒多斯喽 |
[36:49] | Hey, you know, Mrs. P, | 要知道 皮太太 |
[36:51] | you might be the first snake ever to fly. | 你可是有史以来第一只飞蛇 |
[36:53] | You know, I think I am. | 你还别说 我真是 |
[36:56] | And I quite like it too. | 感觉不错诶 |
[37:00] | Oh, my! | 神啊 |
[37:47] | Shove it. | 过来 |
[37:51] | My lord. | 陛下 |
[37:53] | Our work at St. Aegolius is very nearly done. | 圣灵鸮的工程快完工了 |
[37:57] | The last of the flecks are on their way. | 最后一批石块正在路上 |
[38:00] | And I’ve brought you an offering with beating hearts. | 我给您带来了新鲜血液 |
[38:04] | Your new soldiers. Tested and pure. | 您的新士兵 合乎标准且血统纯正 |
[38:08] | One in particular shows exceptional promise. | 其中之一尤其前途光明 |
[38:12] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这个由我来评判 |
[38:14] | You. Soldier. | 你 士兵 |
[38:17] | Step forward. | 向前一步 |
[38:20] | Yes, it’s all right to be afraid in my presence. | 好 慑于天威 不足为奇 |
[38:23] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[38:25] | – Kludd. – Speak up. | -克拉德 -大点声 |
[38:27] | Kludd! My name is Kludd. | 克拉德 我叫克拉德 |
[38:30] | There. That’s better. | 好 这还差不多 |
[38:33] | Remember, weakness is for the lower species… | 记住 孱弱是低级物种专属 |
[38:36] | never for us. | 我们绝不可以 |
[38:39] | Do you know why, Kludd? | 知道为什么吗 克拉德 |
[38:43] | Because we are Tytos. | 因为我们是草鸮 |
[38:53] | Oh, I got another one. | 又想到一个 |
[38:55] | – Knock, knock. – Please don’t respond. | -咚咚咚 -求你了 别搭理 |
[38:56] | – Who’s there? – Don’t encourage him. | -是谁啊 -别让他来劲 |
[38:58] | – Owls. – Owls who? | -猫头鹰 -哪个猫头鹰 |
[39:00] | – Here it comes. – Ha, that’s right. Owls whoo! | -又来了 -没错 猫头鹰咕咕叫 |
[39:03] | I told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[39:04] | That’s funny, because owls whoo. | 很好笑 因为猫头鹰就是咕咕叫 |
[39:05] | – Funny. – Absolutely pathetic. | -好玩儿 -太可悲了 |
[39:06] | It’s a very complex one, but it’s… | 这很复杂 但是 |
[39:15] | As the night falls, so do we | 夜幕降临 我们休憩 |
[39:20] | We fall asleep | 入睡了 |
[39:22] | We fall asleep | 我们入睡了 |
[39:33] | We continue to fall asleep | 我们继续入睡 |
[39:36] | We fall asleep | 我们入睡了 |
[39:40] | For dreams, they come on high! | 梦境里 激情澎湃 |
[39:48] | We are now asleep | 我们睡着了 |
[39:51] | We are now asleep | 我们睡着了 |
[40:08] | You know, I think that crow is following us. | 我觉得那只乌鸦在跟着我们 |
[40:11] | Yes. I’ve had my eye on him for a while. | 没错 我已经盯它很久了 |
[40:15] | You know what an owl says | 你知道当猫头鹰被乌鸦啄了 |
[40:17] | when he’s pecked by a crow? | 会说什么吗 |
[40:17] | Really, Digger, must you? | 不是吧 掘哥 |
[40:19] | – Ow! – That’s right, “Ow”! | -啊疼 -没错 就是”啊疼” |
[40:23] | Hey! Get out of here! | 快离开这儿 |
[40:26] | Oh, that is it. | 该死 |
[40:28] | Twilight! Your lute! | 暮光 你的琴 |
[40:30] | Oh, let them have it. Good riddance. | 给他们算了 我也少了麻烦 |
[40:32] | – Oh, wait. Oh, no! – Oh, yes! | -不对 等等 -糟了 |
[40:35] | Mrs. P! | 皮太太 |
[40:36] | Come on! | 快追 |
[40:42] | Mrs. P! I’m coming! | 皮太太 我来了 |
[40:49] | Soren, look! | 索伦 看 |
[40:54] | Help! | 救我 |
[40:56] | They’re too fast. | 他们太快了 |
[40:57] | I’ll get you closer. We’re going to lock talons! | 我想办法让你靠近些 收起爪子 |
[41:00] | – What? – Trust me! I know what I’m doing! | -什么 -相信我 我知道自己在做什么 |
[41:02] | Yeah, but have you done this before? | 可是你以前试过吗 |
[41:04] | No, but I’ve always wanted to try it! | 没有 可我一直想试试 |
[41:07] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[41:14] | Mrs. P! | 皮太太 |
[41:16] | Get out of here! Begone! | 全都滚开 滚 |
[41:23] | Oh, Mrs. P. Are you okay? | 皮太太 你还好吧 |
[41:25] | Quite a ride. | 极速狂飚 |
[41:27] | Let’s do that again. | 再来一次 |
[41:31] | Owl, you surely can fly. | 小家伙飞得不赖 |
[41:34] | Thank you, Twilight. | 谢谢你 暮光 |
[41:36] | Well, here we are. | 看 我们到了 |
[41:48] | The Sea of Hoolemere. | 瑚勒米尔之海 |
[41:51] | It’s just so big. | 真大呀 |
[41:54] | Yes, it’s a right big puddle there. | 没错 还真是一望无际 |
[41:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:59] | You really think the Guardians are out there? | 你真认为守卫者就在那边吗 |
[42:01] | They have to be. | 一定在 |
[42:03] | The band! | 小分队 |
[42:04] | – Finally. – Who’s there? | -总算来了 -是谁 |
[42:05] | Your arrival ’twas foretold. | 预言显示你们会来的 |
[42:07] | ‘Twas foretold trespassers would land on my shore. | 预言说会有一批侵入者降临于我的领地 |
[42:11] | Look, we mean you no harm. | 听着 我们并无恶意 |
[42:12] | Yes. ‘Twas foretold as well. | 知道 这也在预言之中 |
[42:14] | – We’ve flown a long way. – Also foretold. | -我们大老远飞来的 -预言之中 |
[42:17] | – And we’re very tired. – Foretold! | -此刻筋疲力竭 -同样预言之中 |
[42:19] | I know all. | 我无所不知 |
[42:21] | Now, state your desire, owl. | 现在说说你们的愿望吧 猫头鹰 |
[42:23] | – Well… – wait. | -好吧 -等等 |
[42:24] | If you really know all, then how come you don’t know that? | 既然你什么都知道 干嘛还要问 |
[42:27] | Ah! ‘Twas foretold there would be one who doubts. | 哈哈 预言显示会有个爱提问的家伙 |
[42:32] | Is anyone else having trouble with this? | 有人和我同感吗 |
[42:34] | Yes, I kind of am. | 我有一点 |
[42:35] | Da said, “Guided by the spines of the echidna. “ | 我爸曾说 跟随针鼹鼠之刺的指引 |
[42:39] | Wait! Wait, you’re an echidna! | 等等 等等 你是针鼹鼠 |
[42:41] | I am the echidna. | 独此一家 |
[42:43] | And it was foretold you would need some help getting here. | 而且预言显示你们来此是为寻求帮助 |
[42:46] | Well, then, I should tell you, we seek the Guardians. | 是的 我想我该告诉你 我们在寻找守卫者 |
[42:50] | He should already know that. | 他想必已经知道了 |
[42:51] | I do, doubter. Go on. | 我确实知道 怀疑论者 继续 |
[42:54] | Da said your spines can guide us. | 我爸说你的刺可以指引我们 |
[42:56] | And they will. | 我的刺很乐意 |
[42:57] | Now, to reach the Tree, | 为了到达珈瑚巨树 |
[42:58] | keep between the whale’s Fin and the Eye of Glaux. | 你们得保持在巨鲸星之鳍与格拉克斯之眼之间 |
[43:02] | Never go outside those stars. | 切忌越出那些星星 |
[43:07] | Now, go! All of you. | 现在出发吧 |
[43:14] | ‘Twas foretold that the band would hesitate. | 预言说这只小分队会有所犹豫 |
[43:18] | But that in time would become a family. | 但假以时日 便会亲如一家 |
[43:21] | And a family needs all of its members to play their parts. | 一家子应当人尽其责 |
[43:25] | The warrior. | 勇士 |
[43:27] | Poet warrior, please. Thank you. | 诗人勇士 谢谢 |
[43:29] | Fine, strong and noble. | 很好 强壮而又忠诚 |
[43:32] | The tracker, sturdy and faithful. | 追踪者 强健而又可靠 |
[43:35] | The navigator, who doubts. | 导航者 半信半疑的家伙 |
[43:37] | The leader, whose gizzard is strong. | 领导者 有个强有力的砂囊 |
[43:41] | And finally, of course, the heart. | 最后 是团队之心 |
[43:45] | Wait. Are you a snake? | 等等 你是蛇吗 |
[43:48] | Yes, I am. | 对 |
[43:52] | You’ve all come this far, each protecting the other. | 一路飞来 你们彼此照应 |
[43:55] | So go. Look to the sky, and fly. | 所以出发吧 朝着天空 飞吧 |
[44:00] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 出发 |
[44:05] | Remember, when your wings are weak… | 记着 待到你双翅无力 |
[44:08] | your spirits done… | 精力耗竭 |
[44:10] | and you’ve flown as far as you can… | 无力再飞远一点的时候 |
[44:12] | you’re halfway there! | 你们的旅途才刚过半 |
[44:16] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[44:17] | – We’re halfway there! – Oh, yeah. | -我们的旅途过半 -不错哦 |
[44:20] | Woo-hoo! This is gonna be a breeze. | 看来这事儿轻而易举 |
[44:26] | We’re lost! | 我们迷路了 |
[44:28] | I can’t find my bearings. | 无法平衡 |
[44:31] | We have to find the island! | 必须找到那座岛 |
[44:33] | We’re in the mist. | 我们处于迷雾之中 |
[44:35] | The Tree must be on the other side. | 巨树就在迷雾的另一边 |
[44:37] | I can feel it in my gizzard! | 我的砂囊可以感觉到 |
[44:39] | Your gizzard? | 靠你的砂囊吗 |
[44:40] | Does anyone else have any more | 还有谁有确切信息 |
[44:42] | solid information about how much further it is? | 我们到底还要飞多远 |
[44:45] | Digger, why are you flying like that? | 掘哥 你怎么飞成那样 |
[44:48] | Like what? You know how I fly. | 怎样 你知道我怎么飞的 |
[44:50] | It’s not that! | 不对劲 |
[44:52] | Digger! Your wings! | 掘哥 你的翅膀 |
[44:55] | I think… | 我想说 |
[44:57] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[44:59] | – Digger. – Digger! | -掘哥 -掘哥 |
[45:02] | Aah! Digger! | 掘哥 |
[45:18] | Digger? Digger. | 掘哥 掘哥 |
[45:21] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[45:44] | Can you fly with me? | 可以和我一起飞吗 |
[45:46] | There are… | 我们 |
[45:48] | There are five of us. | 我们五个一起的 |
[45:50] | Yes. We know. | 我们知道 |
[47:24] | Can you see what’s happening? | 知道发生什么了吗 |
[47:27] | Out of my way, I can’t see. | 别挡路 我看不着 |
[47:29] | I can’t hear a thing. | 我听不清 |
[47:32] | I wanna see! | 我想看看嘛 |
[47:33] | I’m concerned about this fleck material of which they speak. | 我很担心他们所说的金属颗粒 |
[47:37] | It could be a weapon. | 也许是一种武器 |
[47:38] | Could be a new shield or armor. | 也许是新型盾牌盔甲 |
[47:39] | Having examined them, Your Majesty… | 已经盘查过了 陛下 |
[47:41] | …they do show signs of the trials they described. | 他们所说历尽艰辛所言非虚 |
[47:44] | It beggars belief to think that | 真是不敢相信 |
[47:46] | these brave owlets would fly here by themselves… | 这些小猫头鹰凭自己之力飞来 |
[47:49] | to spin a fairy tale. | 只循着一个神话 |
[47:50] | Does my Lord Allomere feel otherwise? | 阿勒米尔大人另有一番高论吗 |
[47:55] | Boron, Your Majesty, if I understand this correctly… | 伯伦陛下 我理解得没错的话 |
[47:59] | Metal Beak is not a myth… | 铁嘴王确有其人 |
[48:01] | he’s building a slave army of moon-blinked owlets… | 且在组建一支已被催眠的猫头鹰奴隶军团 |
[48:04] | and is planning to | 继而图谋 |
[48:06] | conquer the world with magical pellet debris. | 用魔力食团碎片征服世界 |
[48:10] | Without intending any disrespect… | 在下并非有意冒犯 |
[48:12] | and particularly to my little friends, | 尤其对各位小朋友 |
[48:14] | who have been through so much… | 你们一路飞来备尝艰辛 |
[48:16] | such a story simply stretches plausibility too far. | 只是这个故事的确难以置信 |
[48:23] | Does that notion strike Ezylryb as amusing? | 那个很好笑吗 艾世将军 |
[48:27] | What cheek! | 放屁 |
[48:28] | What’s amusing to me is that you | 我笑的是你为了掩饰怯懦 |
[48:30] | would cover yourself by besmirching these fliers. | 竟然诽谤这几位飞行者 |
[48:33] | Perhaps my good fellow Ezylryb wishes us to race back to war. | 貌似我的好伙计艾世将军希望我们重返战争 |
[48:36] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[48:38] | Perhaps he’d write a poem | 或许他会回洞中 |
[48:39] | about it from his hollow, while the rest of us… | 写诗记下此事 而我们呢… |
[48:42] | well, while the rest of us had our talons deformed too. | 我们因为战争而利爪扭曲变形 |
[48:45] | But I say caution… | 需要提醒的是 |
[48:48] | when the losses could be so many. | 后果很可能不堪设想 |
[48:51] | I would never counsel rushing blindly into war… | 我绝不会提议匆匆加入盲目战事 |
[48:54] | …but for a cause such as the one the boy described… | 但是对于这孩子描述的缘由 |
[48:57] | for a violation of peace so blatant, so powerful… | 如此公然践踏和平 |
[48:59] | of course I’d fight! | 我当然会挺身而战 |
[49:00] | What other course to take? | 此时不战 更待何时 |
[49:02] | And if you think I’m a coward, | 如果你觉得我是个懦夫 |
[49:04] | or I’d simply urge others on, | 或者只会嘴上功夫 |
[49:06] | I’ll fight you right now. | 我现在就和你干 |
[49:07] | – Order. – Boron, you can judge the winner. | -放肆 -伯伦 你来裁决 |
[49:09] | Mildly, owls. We’re trying to seek the truth. | 冷静 我们在寻求真相 |
[49:12] | The truth? | 真相吗 |
[49:13] | I told you the truth. | 我告诉你真相吧 |
[49:15] | The Pure Ones exist. | 纯族军确实存在 |
[49:17] | They’ve kidnapped me | 他们俘虏过我 |
[49:18] | and dozens of owlets from our hollows. | 还有我们洞内其他猫头鹰 |
[49:21] | They want to enslave us all and rule our world without pity. | 他们图谋奴役我们 无情地统治这个世界 |
[49:27] | Yes, the only proof I have are my words. | 是的 我只有口说为凭 |
[49:30] | But words were the only proof | 但你们的存在 曾几何时 |
[49:32] | I ever had that you were real. | 也只是口口相传而已 |
[49:35] | And still, I believed. | 但我仍笃信不渝 |
[49:38] | And you would argue with that? | 对此你们还想辩驳吗 |
[49:42] | I will not argue with it. | 我不会 |
[49:43] | Your Majesty, my search and rescue chaw is scheduled to leave | 陛下 我的搜寻营救队预定于 |
[49:47] | on a routine survey during the next full moon. | 下个满月之时执行例行搜查 |
[49:49] | – No. – Perhaps we could… | -不 -或许我们可以 |
[49:51] | You should leave immediately. | 你们即刻起程 |
[49:52] | Take your best owls with you, Allomere. And be thorough. | 带着你最优秀的勇士 阿勒米尔 彻底探查 |
[50:08] | Soren, we did it. | 索伦 我们做到了 |
[50:10] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess we did. | 对 我想我们做到了 |
[50:14] | I just hope Allomere finds the owlets. | 我只希望阿勒米尔能找到雏鹰 |
[50:18] | Oh, to be a young owl with a taste for adventure… | 作为具有冒险精神的年轻人 |
[50:21] | arriving to the Tree for the first time. | 第一次来到珈瑚巨树 |
[50:24] | Well done to hold your own in there. | 能坚持自我 很不容易 |
[50:27] | Some more nice strong gizzards. | 又是一批砂囊强健之才 |
[50:30] | The Tree always needs them. | 巨树永远向他们敞开 |
[50:34] | He is one strange owl. | 他真奇怪 |
[50:36] | I think he might be missing a few talons. | 我觉得他爪尖好像缺了几个 |
[50:39] | And a good bath. | 还缺一次痛快澡 |
[50:41] | Gross old owl. | 恶心的糟老头 |
[50:43] | You’ll want to stay out of his chaw if you ask me. | 劝你们都离他的队伍远一点 |
[50:45] | – Chaw? – I’ll tell you on the way to dinner. | -什么队伍 -饭点到了 边走边讲 |
[50:49] | You’re already late. | 你们已经迟到了 |
[51:01] | Look out! | 小心点 |
[51:02] | Now, Matron’s instructed me to | 马托让我来负责 |
[51:04] | give you lot a rundown on the way we do things here. | 给你们大致介绍这里的行事方法 |
[51:06] | During your basic training… | 在你的基础训练阶段 |
[51:08] | wait, wait, wait. Basic training? | 等等 等等 什么基础训练 |
[51:10] | You don’t just become a Guardian overnight. | 守卫者不可能一夜而成 |
[51:12] | It takes years. Years. | 需要很多年 很多年 |
[51:14] | – Hello. – Only our absolute best… | -你好 -只有最优秀的… |
[51:16] | – are chosen to be… – Wait. Who are you? | -才会被选为…-等等 你是谁 |
[51:18] | Are you going to keep interrupting me? | 你就不能让我说完吗 |
[51:22] | Now, if, however unlikely, you do have talent… | 万一 我是说万一你们天赋过人 |
[51:25] | you’ll be tapped, or selected, | 你们就会被选中 |
[51:26] | for a specialized chaw, or squadron. | 进入某个专门化队伍 |
[51:29] | There’s navigation, healing, search and rescue… | 有负责导航的 医疗的 搜寻救援的 |
[51:32] | …blacksmithing, weather interpretation, colliering. | 锻造器具的 预报天气的 采矿的 |
[51:36] | I expect to be placed in the navigation chaw myself. | 我希望自己能进入导航队 |
[51:40] | Name’s Otulissa, by the way. | 对了 我叫奥图利萨 |
[51:42] | I’m… I’m Soren. Heh. | 我 我叫索伦 |
[51:46] | I believe your friends are in there. | 我想你的朋友在那 |
[51:52] | Digger! Hi! | 掘哥 |
[52:03] | How’s the food, Digger? | 食物怎样 掘哥 |
[52:07] | He said “Good,” But he | 他说很好 不过 |
[52:08] | thinks it’ll go better with a little music. | 来点音乐就更美了 |
[52:11] | – What? – And this looks like a decent crowd. | -什么 -这里的鸟儿都挺好 |
[52:16] | He’s actually pretty good, you know. | 其实他唱得还不错 |
[52:18] | Oh, I guess. If you like that sort of thing. | 也许吧 如果你喜欢那玩意的话 |
[52:24] | Here at the Great Tree… | 这就是珈瑚巨树 |
[52:25] | every owl trains in different skills we call “Chaws. “ | 猫头鹰按队分编训练 |
[52:30] | You’ll study tracking… | 你们要学习追踪 |
[52:32] | navigating, combat. | 导航 搏斗 |
[52:34] | But maybe you’re a blacksmith. | 或许铸铁也说不定 |
[52:46] | Here I come, here I come. | 瞧好 瞧好 |
[52:49] | Digger! | 掘哥 |
[52:51] | Ow! Hey! Hold it! | 等等 |
[52:53] | Hang on, hang on. Ow! | 暂停 暂停 唉哟 |
[53:40] | Fire, boy. It’s the lifeblood of the Tree. | 火 是巨树的生命之源 |
[53:44] | There’s nothing more dangerous. Hm? | 没有什么比这更危险了 |
[53:48] | Owls. | 猫头鹰 |
[53:52] | You must be joking. | 开玩笑吧 |
[53:57] | Preposterous! | 犯规 |
[53:59] | Come back here! I wasn’t ready. | 回来 我刚才没准备好 |
[54:04] | Feel the air! | 感受气流 |
[54:06] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[54:28] | My soldiers, my sons… | 我的士兵们 我的孩子 |
[54:32] | many of you have heard of me in late-night whisperings… | 你们中许多人曾在深夜听过我的低语 |
[54:36] | but I assure you, I am not a myth. | 但我向你们保证 我并非虚构 |
[54:40] | I am real. | 而是切实地存在 |
[54:42] | And I stand before you with one simple truth: | 我站在你们面前只为一个真理 |
[54:47] | The strong shall rule the weak. | 弱肉强食 |
[54:52] | Long ago, | 很久以前 |
[54:54] | I was viciously attacked by the coward Lyze of Kiel… | 我曾被盖世将军那个懦夫恶意攻击 |
[54:58] | for defending that truth. | 只因我捍卫那个真理 |
[55:01] | Now I wear this mask to conceal my scars. | 现在 我带着面具来遮掩伤疤 |
[55:05] | But the metal is strong. | 但金属坚硬无比 |
[55:09] | It is a symbol of the Pure Ones’ strength and resolve. | 它象征着纯族军的力量与决心 |
[55:15] | It is time to set a fire that will consume the owl kingdoms… | 是时候将整个猫头鹰王国付之一炬 |
[55:20] | and take back what is rightfully ours! | 并夺回本属于我们的一切 |
[55:23] | Because we are Tytos! | 因为我们是草鸮 |
[55:26] | We are Pure Ones! | 我们是纯族 |
[55:30] | And I am Metal Beak! | 而我是铁嘴王 |
[55:33] | Metal Beak. Metal Beak. | 铁嘴王 铁嘴王 |
[55:35] | Metal Beak. Metal Beak. | 铁嘴王 铁嘴王 |
[55:37] | – Kludd? – Metal Beak. | -克拉德 -铁嘴王 |
[55:39] | – Kludd. – Metal Beak. | -克拉德 -铁嘴王 |
[55:40] | I miss Ma and Da. | 我想爸爸妈妈 |
[55:43] | I’m scared. | 我怕 |
[55:45] | Don’t be. You’re with me now. | 别怕 有我呢 |
[55:47] | Eglantine, this is our home. | 伊兰 这就是我们的家 |
[55:49] | They really appreciate us here. | 在这里我们受人重用 |
[55:52] | Kludd, please, could we just go find Soren? | 克拉德 求求你了 我们去找索伦吧 |
[55:55] | Hey, hey! Forget about Soren. | 不要再提索伦 |
[55:58] | Soren’s weak. We’re Tytos. | 索伦懦弱无能 我们是草鸮 |
[56:02] | Pure Ones. | 我们是纯族 |
[56:04] | Kludd, I promise I won’t tell anyone what you’re doing. | 克拉德 我保证不告诉别人你在干嘛 |
[56:09] | I just wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[56:11] | All right, Eg. | 好吧 伊兰 |
[56:12] | So we could go? When? | 你答应了吗 什么时候走 |
[56:15] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[56:17] | But first, tonight… | 不过首先 今晚 |
[56:19] | just sleep. | 安静去睡 |
[56:38] | Doing some wee-hours reading, eh? | 在晨读吗 |
[56:41] | Yeah. It’s the Battle of the Ice Claws. | 对 关于冰爪之战 |
[56:43] | You know, this is my da’s favorite story. | 知道吗 这是我爸最喜欢的故事 |
[56:46] | He used to tell it to us all the time. | 以前他总喜欢讲给我们听 |
[56:48] | Well, your da had good taste in authors. | 看来你爸爸很有品味嘛 |
[56:51] | You enjoying it? | 那你喜欢吗 |
[56:52] | Honestly, it’s not at all like my da told it. | 老实说 跟我爸讲的不太一样 |
[56:56] | No? How did he tell it? | 不像吗 他怎么讲 |
[56:58] | Well, Da always made it seem so heroic. | 我爸爸讲起来总是充满英雄主义色彩 |
[57:00] | You know? Like a great victory. | 你懂吗 像一个伟大的胜利 |
[57:03] | Well, in these chronicles, I mean, the battle just sounds like… | 可在编年史里面 这场战争感觉像… |
[57:06] | Like hell? | 地狱一样吗 |
[57:09] | Come on, boy. It’s almost first light. | 来吧 孩子 黎明即将到来 |
[57:12] | You’ve got a big day tomorrow. | 明天你又得忙了 |
[57:14] | I’m going to teach you how to really fly. | 我要教你真正的飞翔 |
[57:21] | Feel the gutters! The currents in the rain. | 感受水沟气流 风雨中的气流 |
[57:27] | A scupper! | 排水口气流 |
[57:28] | A swillage! | 啤酒瓶气流 |
[57:30] | Baggywrinkles! | 袋状皱皮气流 |
[57:31] | “Baggywrinkles”? | 什么袋状皱皮 |
[57:33] | He could have at least given us a vocabulary list. | 他好歹应该提前给张词汇表 |
[57:35] | Now, this, this is the way to learn! | 看吧 这才是学习之道 |
[57:39] | Oh, yes! This is exactly how I want to learn. | 妙极 这正是我想要的学习方式 |
[57:42] | In a monsoon! | 正当雨季 |
[57:47] | The air currents warm in different ways, you see… | 气流运转方式各有不同 你看 |
[57:51] | from the sky to the ocean. | 从天空直入大海 |
[57:53] | You can’t fight them. | 你无力与之抗争 |
[57:55] | You have to feel them with your gizzards. | 你得用砂囊去感受 |
[58:01] | Aha! You see that one? | 看到了吗 |
[58:03] | Soren, see it! It’s there. | 索伦 盯住 就在那 |
[58:05] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[58:07] | That’s it! Use your gizzard, boy. | 就是那个 运用你的砂囊 孩子 |
[58:10] | Trust it! | 相信它 |
[58:11] | Fly inside. | 飞进去 |
[58:26] | He sees it. | 他看到了 |
[58:28] | He sees it. | 他看到了 |
[58:48] | Hold it. Hold it. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[58:56] | Soren. Hey, hey, hey! Hey, careful, look out! | 索伦 嘿 嘿 嘿 小心点 |
[59:00] | Soren! | 索伦 |
[59:11] | Owl, come to my hollow. | 猫头鹰 到我洞里来 |
[59:17] | So lean back, put your beaks up… | 后倾 喙朝上 |
[59:19] | and turn your faces to the light of the glorious full moon… | 面对着满月的辉光 |
[59:23] | and sleep. | 睡去吧 |
[59:25] | Lord Allomere, the boy was right. | 阿勒米尔大人 那孩子说得没错 |
[59:26] | Those owlets, we have to rescue them. | 看那些猫头鹰 我们得去救他们 |
[59:28] | Caution. We mustn’t rush in blindly. | 小心点 别轻举妄动 |
[59:31] | We don’t know what we’re up against. | 敌情尚不清晰 |
[59:36] | Now, see those bats? | 看到那些蝙蝠了吗 |
[59:38] | Follow them. I’ll wager | 跟着他们 我打赌 |
[59:39] | we’ll discover the full extent of their plan. | 敌军全盘计划定会尽收眼底 |
[59:53] | Hold! | 停 |
[1:00:04] | I’ll take out that one, you get the two down on the platform. | 我干掉那个 你们干掉眺望台下的两个 |
[1:00:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:38] | I don’t even know what I did with it. | 我都不知道自己在干什么 |
[1:00:40] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不晓得发生了什么 |
[1:00:45] | I don’t know what I did. What did I do? | 我不晓得我做了什么 我做了什么 |
[1:00:48] | We flew a great way out here | 我们一路跋涉而来 |
[1:00:50] | and it was nothing like that. | 可从没发生刚才那事 |
[1:00:52] | You’ve got no reason to worry, boy. | 你没必要这么担心 孩子 |
[1:00:54] | I confess, I guided you into that twister on purpose. | 我得承认 我是故意引你进龙卷风的 |
[1:00:58] | I wanted to test your gizzard. | 我只是想测试你的砂囊 |
[1:01:01] | You were exemplary. | 你表现得非常优秀 |
[1:01:04] | “Exemplary”? | 优秀 |
[1:01:05] | No, no, no. I nearly had my wings ripped off. | 不不不 我的翅膀都差点废掉了 |
[1:01:08] | You know, my head said to do one | 当时我的脑袋一个想法 |
[1:01:10] | thing while my gizzard was saying to do another. | 可我的砂囊却想背道而驰 |
[1:01:12] | And you trusted your head. | 但你相信了自己的脑袋 |
[1:01:15] | That’s when you failed. | 所以你失败了 |
[1:01:18] | Wait. Is that your mark? | 等一下 这是你的印章吗 |
[1:01:21] | What, this? Yes. | 什么 这个吗 是的 |
[1:01:24] | So you wrote the Chronicle of the Battle of the Ice Claws. | 原来你就是冰爪之战编年史的作者 |
[1:01:28] | I think so. | 算是吧 |
[1:01:29] | Well, actually, yes. I did. | 实际上 没错 是我写的 |
[1:01:32] | – Were you there? – Yes. | -你亲历了那场战争? -是的 |
[1:01:35] | What, as a scribe? | 是书记官吗 |
[1:01:37] | Um… well, no. As a soldier. | 不是 当时我是战士 |
[1:01:40] | As the, I guess you could say, leader of all the soldiers. | 当时我是 你可以称我为 全军之首 |
[1:01:45] | You’re Lyze of Kiel. | 你就是盖世将军 |
[1:01:49] | Um… Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:52] | You’re Lyze of Kiel. | 你就是盖世将军 |
[1:01:54] | Yes. Don’t wear it out. | 是的 别说出去 |
[1:01:56] | But… | 但是 |
[1:01:58] | That old thing? | 这个老物件 |
[1:02:00] | That’s only good for gathering coals now. | 现在只能用来拨拨煤块了 |
[1:02:03] | Yeah, but why go by Ezylryb? | 可是 为什么自称艾世将军呢 |
[1:02:06] | All the owls of the Tree know who I am. | 巨树内谁人不知我的身份 |
[1:02:08] | But you’re… | 可你是 |
[1:02:09] | My days as Lyze are well behind me. | 将军生涯对我来说已是前尘旧事 |
[1:02:12] | And that battle is a distant memory. | 而那场战争也成为遥远的回忆 |
[1:02:15] | Except, funnily enough, for young owlets like you. | 只有你这样的雏鹰记得了 多好笑 |
[1:02:20] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[1:02:21] | What difference does it make what I call myself? | 名号而已 何足挂齿 |
[1:02:24] | Because Lyze of Kiel was my hero. | 因为盖世将军是我心中的英雄 |
[1:02:26] | Yes, well, fancy it must be hard meeting your hero… | 好吧 见到心中的英雄一定很难受吧 |
[1:02:29] | and seeing that he’s real and not a myth. | 目睹真身 幻想破灭 |
[1:02:32] | You’re just not… | 你不太… |
[1:02:34] | What did you expect? | 你以为会怎样 |
[1:02:36] | Some Tyto alba with gleaming armor | 某只身披盔甲熠熠生辉的仓鸮 |
[1:02:37] | and battle claws, the moon rising behind him? | 铁爪铮亮 一轮明月在身后冉冉升起 |
[1:02:42] | Well, this is what it looks like | 算了吧 我现在的样子才是 |
[1:02:44] | when you’ve actually fought in battle. | 身经百战后的残躯 |
[1:02:46] | It’s not glorious, it’s not beautiful. | 既没显赫荣耀 也不光鲜照人 |
[1:02:48] | And it’s not even heroic. | 甚至没什么英雄壮举 |
[1:02:50] | It’s merely doing what’s right. | 只不过是维护正义而已 |
[1:02:51] | And doing it again and again, | 并持之以恒 |
[1:02:53] | even if someday, you look like this. | 即使到了某一天 你变成这付尊荣 |
[1:02:57] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[1:03:06] | Downed owlets, downed owlets! | 雏鹰们快下来 雏鹰们快下来 |
[1:03:09] | Come fast! Allomere is back! | 快过来 阿勒米尔回来了 |
[1:03:12] | – Quickly. – Make way. | -赶紧的 -让开路 |
[1:03:14] | Some help here. | 快来帮忙 |
[1:03:16] | These owlets need attention. | 这俩小猫头鹰需要照顾 |
[1:03:18] | Fetch it, quick. | 快去快回 |
[1:03:22] | – Mommy? – It’s okay. | -妈咪 -别怕 没事 |
[1:03:25] | Hey. Hey. What happened? | 嘿 发生什么事了 |
[1:03:27] | Lord Allomere rescued two owlets in the Beaks. | 阿勒米尔大人救回两只幼鸟 |
[1:03:30] | It looks like he’s hurt. | 貌似他也受伤了 |
[1:03:33] | I think he ran into some of your Pure Ones. | 我猜他大概碰到了你们说的纯族军 |
[1:03:36] | You know, I didn’t really believe you before. | 要知道 之前我不怎么信任你 |
[1:03:39] | Oh, well, that’s okay. You know, | 这个嘛 没关系 要知道 |
[1:03:41] | I wouldn’t have believed me either. | 我是你也不会相信的 |
[1:03:44] | Soren! Soren, come fast, it’s Eglantine. | 索伦 索伦快过来 是伊兰 |
[1:03:49] | Eglantine? | 伊兰 |
[1:03:51] | Let me through! Let me pass! | 让开 让我过去 |
[1:03:53] | Been moon blinked. | 被月光催眠了 |
[1:03:58] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:02] | Do you think you can help her? | 你们能治好她吗 |
[1:04:03] | We will do our best, Soren. | 我们会尽力的 索伦 |
[1:04:08] | Eglantine. | 伊兰 |
[1:04:13] | Eglantine. | 伊兰 |
[1:04:15] | The battle was ferocious. We were greatly outnumbered. | 战斗异常惨烈 我们寡不敌众 |
[1:04:19] | I was only lightly wounded, thank Glaux. | 我只受了点轻伤 感谢猫头鹰之神 |
[1:04:22] | But the others… | 但是其他人 |
[1:04:25] | Can you estimate the number of enslaved owlets, Allomere? | 你估计有多少被奴役的小猫头鹰 阿勒米尔 |
[1:04:28] | Scores, that I witnessed. There may well be many more. | 我看到的有几十个 肯定还有更多 |
[1:04:32] | And you believe this is part of a larger plan. | 你认为这还只是管中窥豹 |
[1:04:36] | It is certain. | 确定无疑 |
[1:04:38] | Your Majesty, this is no time for half measures. | 陛下 现在已经没时间犹豫了 |
[1:04:45] | Bubo, sharpen the battle claws. | 布伯 磨尖铁爪 |
[1:04:50] | To arms. | 准备战斗 |
[1:04:53] | To arms. | 准备战斗 |
[1:05:09] | Not a bad fit. | 可别不合脚啊 |
[1:05:11] | Ezylryb! Lyze. | 艾世将军 盖世 |
[1:05:13] | Yes to both. | 两人皆在 |
[1:05:14] | Look, I have to go. | 听着 我也要去 |
[1:05:16] | You have to take me with you. | 你必须得带着我去 |
[1:05:17] | Oh, absolutely. | 哦 一点不错 |
[1:05:19] | An untrained youth like you | 像你这种未经训练的毛头小子 |
[1:05:21] | could last a whole minute in a real battle. | 能在真枪实战中坚持整整一分钟呢 |
[1:05:24] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:05:26] | Come along. We could use the talon fodder. | 一起来 我们就需要炮灰 |
[1:05:29] | I’d love to throw some bodies at the enemy. | 爷就喜欢让敌人多杀几个 |
[1:05:31] | Yeah, but I’m… | 可是 我 |
[1:05:32] | Or you could stay here… | 或者你可以留在这里 |
[1:05:35] | tend to your sister… | 照顾你的妹妹 |
[1:05:37] | and do some real good. | 做些真正有用的事情 |
[1:05:41] | But what do I know? | 但我能懂什么呢 |
[1:05:42] | I’m just a tired old screech. | 我只是一只疲惫老鸟而已 |
[1:06:38] | Move. | 隐蔽 |
[1:06:53] | Oh, Eglantine. | 伊兰 |
[1:06:56] | I’d trade places with you if I could. I really would. | 我愿与你互换 真的 |
[1:06:59] | You know, I wish it was me lying there instead of you. | 你知道吗 我希望躺在这的是我 |
[1:07:02] | Oh, Soren. | 索伦 |
[1:07:04] | Because then you could | 因为这样你就可以 |
[1:07:05] | see this place for yourself, Eg. | 亲眼看到这个地方了 伊兰 |
[1:07:07] | You know, Da’s stories, they’re true. | 爸爸的故事 是真的 |
[1:07:10] | They’re all true. | 他们都是真的 |
[1:07:12] | You know, the Guardians, and the Ga’Hoole Tree, and… | 你知道那些守卫者 珈瑚巨树 还有… |
[1:07:15] | It’s all true! | 这些都是真的 |
[1:07:17] | Even Lyze of Kiel. | 就连盖世将军 |
[1:07:19] | I mean, he’s real, Eg. | 他也是真的 伊兰 |
[1:07:21] | He’s real. | 他也是真的 |
[1:07:38] | Soren, you promised. | 索伦 你答应过我的 |
[1:07:41] | Eg? | 伊兰 |
[1:07:44] | You promised I could be Lyze on the next go. | 你答应下次我来当盖世将军的 |
[1:07:49] | – Oh, Eglantine. – Oh, Eglantine. | -哦 伊兰 -哦 伊兰 |
[1:07:53] | Eglantine. | 伊兰 |
[1:07:55] | Soren? Mrs. P? | 索伦 皮太太 |
[1:07:58] | We’re… we’re not at home, are we? | 我们 我们不是在家里吧 |
[1:08:01] | We’re at the Guardian’s Tree, Eg. | 我们在守卫者之树上 伊兰 |
[1:08:03] | Look. Look, this is Ga’Hoole. | 快看 这里就是珈瑚 |
[1:08:05] | No, it can’t be. Kludd, he’s still… | 不 不可能 克拉德 他还在 |
[1:08:09] | Kludd was wrong. Da was right. | 克拉德是错的 爸是对的 |
[1:08:12] | He was right all along, Eg. | 他一直是对的 伊兰 |
[1:08:13] | No, I mean Kludd was there. With me. | 不 我是说克拉德也在那里 和我一起 |
[1:08:17] | He did this to me, Soren. | 就是他害的我 索伦 |
[1:08:20] | He’s one of them. | 他加入了他们 |
[1:08:21] | He what? | 什么 |
[1:08:23] | No. No, Eg. | 不 不 伊兰 |
[1:08:25] | Look, you must be confused. That can’t be. | 听着 你肯定糊涂了 不可能 |
[1:08:31] | Well, thank Glaux Allomere rescued you. | 感谢猫头鹰之神 阿勒米尔救了你 |
[1:08:33] | I wasn’t rescued. | 我不是被救出来的 |
[1:08:35] | Kludd gave me to the owl who brought me here. | 是克拉德把我交给那个带我来这里的人 |
[1:08:38] | No, Eg, no. That’s impossible. | 不 伊兰 不 这不可能 |
[1:08:41] | I mean, that would mean that Allomere would have to be a… | 我是说 这就意味着阿勒米尔肯定是个 |
[1:08:44] | Be a traitor. | 是个叛徒 |
[1:08:48] | No, it’s a trap. | 不 这是个圈套 |
[1:09:34] | Allomere! | 阿勒米尔 |
[1:09:35] | Allomere! | 阿勒米尔 |
[1:09:45] | We’ll follow the whale’s Fin. It’s how they would have gone. | 我们沿着巨鲸星之鳍飞 那是他们的路线 |
[1:10:07] | I see something. | 我发现了点东西 |
[1:10:09] | There. | 那里 |
[1:10:13] | We should check out that smoke. | 我们得去看看那些烟 |
[1:10:22] | Soren, look. | 索伦 快看 |
[1:10:40] | Oh, Allomere. | 哦 阿勒米尔 |
[1:10:42] | Is it different when you see the consequences of your betrayal? | 看到自己叛变的结果有异样感觉吗 |
[1:10:46] | – Must it be bats that bleed them? – Of course. | -非得让蝙蝠吸他们的血吗 -当然 |
[1:10:50] | They have no gizzards to be impaired by the power of the flecks. | 他们的砂囊已经被金属损耗殆尽了 |
[1:10:54] | Now, my love? | 现在 亲爱的 |
[1:10:56] | It would be cruel to make them wait any longer. | 在他们再等下去真是太过残忍了 |
[1:11:03] | Finish them. | 了结他们 |
[1:11:11] | Well, we can’t just leave them down there, writhing in pain. | 看着他们痛不欲生 我们不能坐视不管吧 |
[1:11:14] | – Can we? – No, you don’t understand. | -能吗 -不 你不明白 |
[1:11:16] | When we were at St. Aggie’s, | 我们在圣灵鸮学院时 |
[1:11:18] | we saw what those things can do. | 见识过那些东西的厉害 |
[1:11:19] | They do something terrible to your gizzard. | 对我们的砂囊极具破坏性 |
[1:11:22] | Isn’t that right, Soren? | 对不对 索伦 |
[1:11:24] | Soren? | 索伦 |
[1:11:27] | Uh, we’ve got bats inbound. | 蝙蝠们冲咱们过来了 |
[1:11:29] | Not to worry. I can down a hundred of those bloodsuckers. | 怕什么 那种吸血鬼我以一当百 |
[1:11:32] | Uh… Ooh. How about a thousand? | 那要是来了一千只呢 |
[1:11:35] | Well, we won’t find out | 就这么坐以待毙 |
[1:11:36] | sitting on our tail feathers, will we? Come on! | 可没办法知道 对不 冲啊 |
[1:11:38] | Wait! Just wait. | 等一下 先等一下 |
[1:11:41] | – Of course. – Soren, what is it? | -果然是这样 -索伦 你想什么呢 |
[1:11:42] | The flames. That’s it. | 火焰 就是这个 |
[1:11:45] | I think I see a way to free the Guardians. | 我想我找到解救守卫者的方法了 |
[1:11:47] | No, Soren, you can’t fly into fire. | 不行 索伦 你不能飞进火里去 |
[1:11:50] | Listen, Gylfie, I need to trust my gizzard. | 听着 吉尔菲 我必须信任我的砂囊 |
[1:11:52] | Twilight, can you take care of the bats? | 暮光 你能对付那些蝙蝠吗 |
[1:11:55] | Friend, I’ll give you as much time as I can. | 朋友 我会尽力帮你拖延时间的 |
[1:11:57] | But hurry. And be careful. | 但得快点儿 还有万事小心 |
[1:12:00] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:12:07] | Twilight, I think if we’re going into battle together… | 暮光 如果我们要并肩作战 |
[1:12:10] | you’ll have to sing your best battle song ever. | 你得唱一首最棒的战斗之歌 |
[1:12:13] | – What? – No, I’m serious. I want to hear one. | -什么 -我是认真的 我想听 |
[1:12:15] | Give us your bravest, | 让我们见识你的勇气 |
[1:12:17] | most inspiring battle song ever! | 最激励人心的战歌 |
[1:12:18] | Brilliant idea, Digger! | 好主意啊 掘哥 |
[1:12:21] | Into battle we do fly | 我们翱翔天际 投身战斗 |
[1:12:25] | Yeah, that’s it! | 就是这样 |
[1:12:26] | No matter if we’re going to die | 挺身赴死不足惜 |
[1:12:29] | What? Is that supposed to be inspiring? | 靠 这是在激励人心吗 |
[1:12:31] | Wait! We haven’t gotten to the best bit! | 等着 还没到高潮呢 |
[1:12:34] | A nasty, scary death that hurts quite a lot | 宁可站着死 |
[1:12:38] | even if our wings are ripped clean off | 也不跪着生 |
[1:12:42] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:12:45] | You told us you’d bring all the Guardians. | 你不是说所有守卫者都在这里了吗 |
[1:12:49] | But they’re not Guardians. | 但他们不是守卫者 |
[1:12:51] | Soren. | 索伦 |
[1:12:52] | They have no chance against the flecks. | 他们根本无法与金属颗粒相抗衡 |
[1:12:56] | Still, I don’t think we can trust you anymore, Allomere. | 可我还是不再信任你了 阿勒米尔 |
[1:13:01] | No. | 不可以 |
[1:13:02] | No, no, you promised me. | 不 不行 你承诺过我的 |
[1:13:05] | You promised me I would be King of the Tree! | 我承诺我会成为巨树之王 |
[1:13:11] | You should know, Allomere… | 你应该知道 阿勒米尔 |
[1:13:14] | there is only room for one king. | 国王只能有一个 |
[1:13:44] | Fly away! | 快飞走 |
[1:13:51] | Use your gizzard, boy! | 利用你的砂囊 孩子 |
[1:13:53] | Fly inside. | 飞进去 |
[1:15:06] | Soren! | 索伦 |
[1:15:11] | No! | 不要 |
[1:15:43] | Oh, Soren. | 哦 索伦 |
[1:15:57] | Come on, Soren. | 加油啊 索伦 |
[1:15:58] | That was exemplary. | 你表现很优秀 |
[1:16:00] | But we’re not finished yet, boy. | 但革命尚未成功 孩子 |
[1:16:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:16:11] | I bet you didn’t count on this. | 我打赌你们没见过这招 |
[1:16:18] | Ha, ha! Good job, my friends! | 干得不错 我的朋友 |
[1:16:27] | Pure Ones, attack! | 纯族军 攻击 |
[1:16:30] | Crush them! | 剿灭他们 |
[1:16:31] | Before they can recover! | 乘胜追击 |
[1:16:36] | Guardians, we must uphold our oath. | 守卫者们 我们要效忠誓言 |
[1:16:40] | To battle! | 去战斗 |
[1:16:43] | I need you to stay here with your friends… | 我需要你跟你的朋友待在这里 |
[1:16:46] | and guard these owlets. | 守卫那些小猫头鹰 |
[1:17:33] | Come on! | 放马过来吧 |
[1:18:16] | Kludd? | 克拉德 |
[1:18:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:23] | Soren! | 索伦 |
[1:18:35] | Kludd! | 克拉德 |
[1:18:51] | Hello, brother. | 你好啊 弟弟 |
[1:19:08] | Well, the legendary Lyze of Kiel. | 一代传奇盖世将军 |
[1:19:13] | Once again, it’s come down to just you and me. | 再一次只剩你我决一雌雄 |
[1:19:19] | And now I can take my vengeance for this. | 终于可以一雪前耻 |
[1:19:24] | You should thank me. It appears to be an improvement. | 你应该感谢我 这也算是给你美容了 |
[1:20:13] | Your precious Guardians are finished, Soren. | 你珍爱的守卫者已经完蛋了 索伦 |
[1:20:18] | The Pure Ones will triumph… | 纯族会赢得胜利 |
[1:20:20] | and Tytos will take their | 而草鸮则会名正言顺地 |
[1:20:22] | rightful place as rulers of the owl kingdoms. | 成为猫头鹰王国的统治者 |
[1:20:25] | Oh, it’s gonna be glorious! | 这肯定会光耀千秋的 |
[1:20:32] | “Glorious”? | 光耀? |
[1:20:34] | No, the Pure Ones are monsters. | 不对 纯族都是怪物 |
[1:20:36] | You saw what they were doing. | 你看到他们的所做作为了 |
[1:20:38] | They were moon blinking other owls | 他们对其他猫头鹰进行 |
[1:20:39] | and turning them into slaves. | 月光催眠使之变为奴隶 |
[1:20:41] | You’re just weak, Soren. | 你太懦弱了 索伦 |
[1:20:43] | Still living in your dreams. | 还沉迷在自己的梦想中 |
[1:20:46] | No, my dreams are what make me strong, Kludd. | 不 是梦想催我成长 克拉德 |
[1:20:48] | They led me to the Guardians. | 指引我成为守卫者 |
[1:20:51] | A pity there won’t be any Guardians left after today. | 可惜时过今日 守卫者将不复存在 |
[1:20:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:20:59] | How could you join the Pure Ones | 为什么他们这么对待我们 |
[1:21:01] | after what they did to us? | 你还要加入纯族 |
[1:21:02] | “What they did to us”? | 他们这么对待我们 |
[1:21:03] | They believe in me like no one else ever has. | 他们比之前所有人都相信我 |
[1:21:07] | Metal Beak says the strong will triumph… | 铁嘴王说过 弱肉强食 |
[1:21:10] | the broken are put out of their misery. | 往归极乐是对弱者的慈悲 |
[1:21:13] | And honor… | 荣耀呢 |
[1:21:15] | honor is just another word for weakness! | 荣耀只是软弱的托词 |
[1:21:18] | No, Kludd! I know you don’t really think that. | 不 克拉德 这并非你心中所想 |
[1:21:21] | Then you don’t know me at all. | 那你对我的认识可就太浅薄了 |
[1:21:33] | Soren! My wing’s broken! Help me up! | 索伦 我的翅膀受伤了 把我拉上来 |
[1:21:39] | Soren, I’m your brother. | 索伦 我是你大哥啊 |
[1:22:04] | Kludd, no! | 克拉德 不要 |
[1:22:17] | Metal Beak. | 铁嘴王 |
[1:22:44] | Be done with it, then. | 该做个了结了 |
[1:22:47] | No! | 住手 |
[1:22:56] | I’m not letting you hurt one more soul. | 不能再让你为祸人间 |
[1:22:59] | Oh, you’re not letting me? | 你不让吗 |
[1:23:01] | Oh, what a pity to waste… | 真是莫大的遗憾啊 |
[1:23:04] | such a strong, young and confident Tyto. | 牺牲掉如此强壮自信的小草鸮 |
[1:23:10] | No, Soren! | 不要 索伦 |
[1:23:12] | Oh. You know this sad old owl. | 你认识这个可悲的老猫头鹰 |
[1:23:15] | He’s my teacher. My hero. | 他是我的老师 我的英雄 |
[1:23:19] | Well, your hero can teach you | 好啊 你的英雄可以教你 |
[1:23:21] | one last lesson about Pure Ones’ strength… | 最后一节课 纯族的力量 |
[1:23:24] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:23:25] | by letting you watch him die. | 那就是目睹他死去 |
[1:24:40] | Pure Ones! Fall back! | 纯族们 撤退 |
[1:24:43] | To me! | 跟我来 |
[1:25:06] | Soren, you did what was right. | 索伦 你做了正义之举 |
[1:25:09] | And you did it well. | 而且做得很好 |
[1:25:13] | It seems we will have to amend the Chronicles. Huh? | 看起来我们要修改一下编年史了 |
[1:25:20] | As it was in the old ages… | 今时今日 |
[1:25:23] | so it was in the new. | 一如往昔 |
[1:25:26] | The Guardians upheld their oath that night. | 那一晚 守卫者捍卫了他们的誓言 |
[1:25:29] | I foretold you so! | 一切尽在预言之中 |
[1:25:32] | They made strong the weak and mended the broken. | 他们锄强扶弱 抚慰创伤 |
[1:25:36] | And when the sun shone again that morning… | 而当阳光再次普照大地 |
[1:25:38] | all could see that they had vanquished the evil. | 一切邪恶已被扫平除尽 |
[1:25:46] | Soren! Soren! | 索伦 索伦 |
[1:25:50] | Oh, Eg. | 伊兰 |
[1:25:53] | Are there any casualties? | 还有伤员吗 |
[1:25:55] | We’re so proud of you. | 我们太为你骄傲了 |
[1:25:58] | Da, the stories… | 爸 那些故事 |
[1:26:01] | they’re real. | 都是真的 |
[1:26:03] | You made them real, Soren. | 是你让它成真 索伦 |
[1:26:12] | With the peace restored… | 随着和平的恢复 |
[1:26:14] | it was a time for celebration… | 此刻举国欢庆 |
[1:26:16] | and recognition that our small band of owls… | 我们这一群命中注定闯入巨树的雏鹰 |
[1:26:20] | who fate and a storm had blown into the Tree… | 如今立于国王与王后面前 |
[1:26:24] | now stood before its king and queen | 成为年轻的守卫者 |
[1:26:26] | as young Guardians. | 此刻欢呼四起 |
[1:26:47] | Ready finally, with all their hearts… | 最终 全身心的准备好 |
[1:26:50] | to take that ancient oath: | 宣读那古老的誓言 |
[1:26:53] | To mend those who are broken… | 抚慰创伤 |
[1:26:55] | to make strong the weak… | 锄强扶弱 |
[1:26:58] | and, without hesitation… | 坚定不移 |
[1:27:00] | vanquish the evil. | 荡平罪恶 |
[1:27:03] | For as we know… | 据我们所知 |
[1:27:05] | Nyra escaped. | 奈拉逃走了 |
[1:27:08] | And Kludd? | 克拉德呢 |
[1:27:11] | Well, Kludd was never found. | 克拉德死不见尸 |
[1:27:15] | Should I stop? | 是不是该结束了 |
[1:27:16] | What? Please, don’t stop. | 什么 拜托 别结束 |
[1:27:19] | I don’t wanna give anyone daymares. | 我可不想让你们做噩梦 |
[1:27:21] | Oh, come on. There must be more, there must be. | 拜托啦 后面肯定还有 肯定的 |
[1:27:24] | Ha, ha. Listen to them, Soren. | 就听他们的吧 索伦 |
[1:27:27] | They want more stories. | 他们想听更多的故事 |
[1:27:31] | Well, come on, you lot. | 好吧 你们这群小家伙 |
[1:27:33] | Let’s not disappoint them. | 别让他们失望 |
[1:27:35] | Ah. There’s a good storm brewing. | 一场大暴雨即将来临 |
[1:27:38] | And if we’re lucky, | 我们要是走运的话 |
[1:27:39] | it’ll be chock full of baggywrinkles. | 肯定能碰到不少袋状皱皮气流 |