英文名称:How I Live Now
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Imagine yourself being successful. | 想象自己很成功 |
[00:11] | Five exercises to make your butt smaller. | 5种修臀的运动 |
[00:12] | 77 best-loved cooking recipes. | 77个超赞的食谱 |
[00:14] | Big, fat, ugly butt. | 又肥又大的屁股 |
[00:17] | The possession of willpower and self-discipline | 拥有意志力和自控能力 |
[00:20] | can be the factor leading to success. Useless bitch.88 lbs. | 是成功不可缺少的因素 没用的逼88磅 |
[00:23] | You’re disgusting, do you know that? Focus on your goal. | 你很恶心你知道么 专心干好自己的事 |
[00:25] | Sensitivity or allergy can reduce… | 敏感或者过敏能减缓… |
[00:28] | God,I hate poor people in the body. | 天啊 我讨厌穷人身体 |
[00:30] | What is your problem?! Hair is your crowning glory. | 你有病啊 头发是气场的所在 |
[00:32] | If you’ve got it, then style it… fuck you… | 既然有那就得表现出来 操你妹 |
[00:34] | in a way that flatters your face | 要衬托出脸型 |
[00:35] | and choose a great color if you don’t like your own. | 如果不喜欢自己发色就染个好点的 |
[00:38] | If you want to, try some teeth-whitening solutions. | 如果你想的话试试洁牙液 |
[00:40] | Teen-dating abuse and violence is happening everywhere. | 青年恋爱里的软暴力无处不在 |
[00:43] | Take risks. Fat bitch. | 敢于闯荡死肥婆 |
[00:44] | Step out of your comfort zone. | 踏出自己的安全区 |
[00:46] | Successful people think big and act big | 成功人士敢想敢为 |
[00:48] | why men pull away | 为什么男人就能做到 |
[00:50] | remember that success does not guarantee happiness. | 要记住成功不代表幸福 |
[00:53] | Accept life is unfair. Are my hips normal? | 命运是不公的 我的腰是不是太粗了 |
[00:55] | Accept life is unfair. | 命运是不公的 |
[00:56] | Fact Eggs can live for up to two days | 小知识 卵子能在体外存活两天 |
[00:58] | don’t give up. If you don’t give up, you can’t fail. | 不能放弃 只要不放弃就不可能失败 |
[01:01] | You can’t fail, you can’t fail, you can’t fail. | 不能失败 绝不能失败 |
[01:04] | 主演 西尔莎罗南 | |
[01:06] | 片名 我的生存之道 | |
[02:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:42] | -do you wanna -what? | -好了不 -啥 |
[02:44] | -Hi. -Oh right. | -嗨 -噢 好吧 |
[02:47] | Hi. Which one are you? | 嗨 你是他们的哪个 |
[02:50] | -Isaac. -No one calls me Elizabeth. | -艾萨克 -没人叫我伊丽莎白 |
[02:52] | Except my dad and he’s an asshole. | 除了我爸那个混蛋 |
[02:54] | So if you don’t mind, my name’s Daisy. | 所以如果没问题的话叫我黛西 |
[02:56] | Daisy, great. | 黛西好啊 |
[02:58] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈呢 |
[03:00] | Working. Um, she sent me. | 上班呃 她让我来的 |
[03:03] | Do you want me to take that? | 我来帮你提吧 |
[03:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:06] | Well,I don’t know. It…it… | 不知道看起来… |
[03:08] | -Might be heavy. -Yeah,it is heavy. | -很重 -正确 是很重 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:887个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:127个,六级词汇:57个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:92个,考研词汇:143个,专四词汇:115个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:214个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | Well, um, we should… we should probably go to the car. | 好吧 我们… 该上车了 |
[03:16] | Yeah sure, let’s go to the car. | 确实 上车去 |
[03:21] | …High security. Please remain vigilant. | …高度戒备 请保持警惕 |
[03:24] | Report any suspicious behavior immediately | 立即报告任何可疑行为 |
[03:27] | to security personnel. | 给保安人员 |
[03:30] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[03:31] | Oh, they charge 15 quid for half an hour’s park here. | 噢 这里停车半小时要收15块 |
[03:34] | Sod that. | 坑爹 |
[03:38] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[03:39] | It’s just down here. | 就在这里面 |
[03:45] | Ow! | 噢 |
[03:48] | Here,I’ll put it in the car. | 来放车里 |
[03:54] | -What age are you? -14. | -你几岁 -14 |
[03:56] | 14? You’ve got a license? | 14岁 你有驾照吗 |
[03:58] | No,but I’ve been driving since I was six. | 没 但我打六岁起就开车了 |
[04:09] | You expect me to get in this thing? | 你觉得我会上这辆车吗 |
[04:12] | -With you? -Well, you could get a bus if you’d rather. | -跟你 -你想的话可以坐公交 |
[04:15] | Fine yeah, I would. | 对 我会的 |
[04:16] | It does take about eight hours though. | 只是要坐8个小时 |
[04:19] | And the next one’s not due until 11:00… | 下一辆11点才会到… |
[04:21] | …Tomorrow morning. | …而且是第二天早上 |
[04:28] | -Welcome, by the way… -Uh-huh. | -哦 对了欢迎来到… -嗯 |
[04:30] | -…to england. -Shit! | -…英格兰 -糟 |
[04:32] | Careful! | 小心 |
[04:34] | Jesus Christ. | 我勒个去 |
[04:36] | Sorry. I’m better when there’s no cars around. | 不好意思没车时我技术会好点 |
[04:48] | So are you gonna stay with us for the whole summer? | 你整个暑期都会呆在我们这么 |
[04:51] | What,I just got here, you want to get rid of me already? | 咋了 我才到你就想我走了 |
[04:53] | No no no,not at all. | 不 不 不 绝对不是 |
[04:55] | We’ve been really looking forward to meeting you. | 我们都很期待你来 |
[04:56] | Piper especially. She’s the only girl most of the time | 特别是派派 就她一个女的 |
[04:59] | and you’re our only cousin, | 你又是我们仅有的堂姐 |
[05:00] | so you’re gonna be like a guest of honor. | 所以你是我们的特别嘉宾 |
[05:05] | Road! | 看路 |
[05:07] | Yeah well, just so you know | 行顺便告诉你 |
[05:09] | I’m not one of those stupid yanks who’s gonna | 我不是那种看见英国佬就不顺眼 |
[05:12] | kiss your ass the whole time because you’re British,okay? | 的傻逼扬基佬 了解 |
[05:15] | -Okay. -Okay. | -了解 -很好 |
[05:16] | Have we bonded now? Can you just shut up and drive? | 我们够亲情了吧 能安静的开车不 |
[05:20] | Yeah. Um, well, | 呃 好吧 |
[05:22] | you’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[05:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:17] | here we are. Welcome home. | 我们到了欢迎回家 |
[06:35] | She’s here, mom! She’s here! | 妈妈她到了 她到了 |
[06:37] | Get your dog away from me. | 把你的狗拉走 |
[06:38] | Push her away, Daisy. They’ll be fine. | 推开他们就行了 黛西 |
[06:40] | -Jet! Get down! -Go…get off of me! | -箭下来 -滚…滚开 |
[06:43] | -Jet, get off! -Get off, jet! | -箭走开 -箭走开 |
[06:45] | -Jet, get off! -Enough! | -箭走开 -好了 |
[06:47] | -Get off, jet! Get down! -Ugh, move! | -走开 箭下来 -呃 滚 |
[06:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:53] | Jet, back! | 箭回去 |
[06:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:01] | Allergy to wheat can produce a variety of symptoms. | 对小麦过敏会导致各种症状 |
[07:03] | How to be… fucking loser, fucking loser. | 如何成为…… 一个�潘� |
[07:05] | Sorry about the dogs. They just… they just get overexcited. | 不好意思 狗比较好客 |
[07:08] | Hey, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[07:12] | -Who is that? -Edmond. | -他是谁 -埃德蒙 |
[07:13] | -Edmond? -He’s the oldest. | -埃德蒙 -他是哥哥 |
[07:17] | And this is Piper. | 她是派派 |
[07:18] | She’s our baby. | 他是我们的宝贝 |
[07:19] | I’m not a baby! | 我才不是宝贝 |
[07:22] | Elizabeth, would you like to see my unicorn? | 伊丽莎白 要看我的独角兽不 |
[07:25] | -Um, probably not. -Piper, leave her alone. | -呃 没兴趣 -派派 别闹了 |
[07:27] | -Elizabeth, you’re American. -It’s Daisy. | -伊丽莎白 你是美国人 -叫黛西 |
[07:29] | No one calls me Elizabeth. And if you don’t mind, | 没人叫我伊丽莎白 如果没问题的话 |
[07:31] | what I’d really like to see is my room. | 我想看看我的房间 |
[07:35] | I need to wash my hands, like, right now. | 我要洗个手马上 |
[07:36] | I’ve got some kind of canine s.T.D. | 我满身都是狗的性病 |
[07:39] | I’ll take that. | 我自己来 |
[07:47] | Oh hey. This is Joe. | 哦嘿 他是裘 |
[07:49] | -Hi. -He’s our next-door neighbor. | -嗨 -他是邻居 |
[07:52] | Well, sort of. But he lives with us as much as he can. | 算是吧 只是他跟我们住一块 |
[07:55] | That was his dog,gin. | 金那是他的狗 |
[07:58] | No,come back. | 回来 |
[08:00] | -Bless you. -Hey, do you want a drink? | -祝福你 -嘿 要杯水吗 |
[08:03] | -No. -And you can wash your hands in the sink if you want. | -不 -你可以在水池里洗手 |
[08:06] | -Mom! She’s here! -Piper, leave her. | -妈她到家了 -派派 别烦人家了 |
[08:09] | -It’s not time. -Is your mom out or…? | -没到时候 -你妈去上班了还是 |
[08:12] | No,she’s in her study. | 没她在书房 |
[08:14] | We don’t usually see her before 9:00. | 9点之前我们是见不到她的 |
[08:16] | She’s an expert in loony extremists. | 她是研究极端分子的专家 |
[08:19] | -She’s going to save the world. -Piper, shut up. | -她要拯救全世界 -派派够了 |
[08:22] | -Take cousin Daisy to her room. -Come on, cousin Daisy. | -带黛西姐姐去她房间 -来吧 黛西姐姐 |
[08:26] | I need to give you the grand tour of the house. | 我要带你参观我们房子 |
[08:31] | This is my unicorn I was telling you about. | 这就是我提的那个独角兽 |
[08:36] | Shh, that’s mommy’s office. | 嘘 那是妈妈的办公室 |
[08:39] | Now we will come up the stairs. | 现在我们上楼 |
[08:44] | That’s the junk room that Joe sleeps in sometimes | 那里是裘睡的客房 |
[08:47] | when his dad’s being a wanker. | 如果他爸又打飞机的话 |
[08:49] | I know what a wanker is, by the way. | 我可知道什么是打飞机哦 |
[08:51] | And in here is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[08:54] | You’ve so got the best bed in the house. | 你的房间可是最好的一间了 |
[08:59] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[09:10] | Well, I think my dad’s | 我爸爸可能在 |
[09:12] | probably trying to get through to me, so… | 打电话给我所以… |
[09:16] | I’d kind of like to yell at him in private. | 我比较习惯一个人吼他 |
[09:22] | So can you leave? | 你能闪人了没 |
[09:24] | Now, please? | 拜托 |
[09:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | -Can I get you a cup of tea? -No thanks. | -我给你冲杯茶吧 -免了 |
[09:55] | Glamorous, confident girl. | 女王气场自信爆棚 |
[09:58] | I hope you get killed. Dumb baby, dumb baby. | 你怎么不去死 傻逼 傻逼 |
[10:02] | Stop slouching. | 别死气沉沉的 |
[10:05] | Avoid self-pity. | 不能自怜自弃 |
[10:06] | Itching, rashes, watery eyes, | 浑身痒想哭 |
[10:08] | watery eyes, watery eyes… | 想哭 想哭… |
[10:34] | What do you wanna do today, man? | 今天想干嘛 |
[10:36] | Don’t really mind. | 无所谓 |
[10:39] | -I wanna go fishing. -Mmm. | -我想去钓鱼 -嗯 |
[10:42] | -Go and get some fish, man. -Hey. | -去钓几条回来 -嘿 |
[10:44] | Cousin Daisy at last! | 黛西姐姐终于来了 |
[10:46] | -We thought you’d never get up. -Morning. | -我们还以为你不会起来了呢 -早 |
[10:49] | Sit wherever you like. We’ve made enough for about a thousand people. | 随便坐 我们做了几千人份的早餐 |
[10:53] | Mom has an emergency meeting in London. | 妈妈今天要去伦敦的一个紧急会议 |
[10:55] | She said she’s sorry and she’ll see you this evening. | 她说对不起只能今晚见你了 |
[10:58] | There’s going to be a world war III. | 第三次世界大战要爆发了 |
[11:00] | No,there isn’t. Stop being a dick | 别鸡巴胡说八道 |
[11:02] | -and get Daisy something to eat. -I’m not a dick! | -给黛西盛点吃的 -我才不是鸡巴 |
[11:04] | -I’m actually not that hungry. -Dick dick dick. | -我不饿 -鸡巴 鸡巴 鸡巴 |
[11:06] | All right, jet, I’m doing it. | 箭 你不吃我吃 |
[11:09] | We let you sleep in. Eddie said you needed to catch up on some rest. | 我们让你睡懒觉 艾迪说你需要休息 |
[11:12] | -Did he? -Are you a vampire? | -是么 -你是吸血鬼吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 不 |
[11:18] | -How much dead animal do you want? -I’m really not hungry. | -你要多少动物尸体 -我真的不饿 |
[11:21] | If you want, I can make you a sandwich. | 我可以给你弄个三文治 |
[11:23] | We’ve got some really nice cheese. | 我们有很棒的芝士 |
[11:24] | No. I don’t do wheat or cow cheese. | 不 我不吃小麦和牛芝士 |
[11:27] | -Cow cheese? -Knob cheese. | -牛芝士 -白带芝士 |
[11:27] | 注 knob cheese 指生殖器里的脏东西 | |
[11:29] | Why don’t you eat cow cheese? | 你为什么不吃牛芝士 |
[11:32] | Because it’s basically solidified cow mucus. | 因为它压根就是凝固的牛痰 |
[11:35] | It stays in your gut for like five years. | 它在你肠子里呆五年都出不来 |
[11:38] | Morning. | 早 |
[11:41] | Morning. | 早 |
[11:45] | -Did you get through to your dad? -Yeah. | -打通电话给你爸了没 -是的 |
[11:47] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[11:48] | Actually, Isaac, could you pass me the water, please? | 艾萨克 能给我杯水吗 |
[11:56] | At least eight glasses of water a day. | 每天至少八杯水 |
[11:58] | Mom said she’d call him as soon as she can. | 妈妈说会尽快打电话给他 |
[12:01] | -Let him know you arrived safely and all. -No, that’s fine. | -给他报平安 -不用了 |
[12:03] | He said not to bother. | 他说无所谓 |
[12:05] | He’s kind of busy with work | 他工作很忙 |
[12:07] | and the new baby, so… | 有了个新生儿… |
[12:10] | Increasing the supply of the brain hormone… | 荷尔蒙飙升… |
[12:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:15] | Have you got something to say to me? | 你有话要跟我说吗 |
[12:19] | What are you looking at? | 盯着我干嘛 |
[12:33] | What was that all about? | 这什么玩意嘛 |
[12:38] | It should be taken once a day with water. | 一天一次加水服用 |
[12:45] | Stay away from distractions, | 不能分散注意力 |
[12:47] | distractions, distractions, distractions. | 分散注意力 分散注意力 |
[12:49] | Step out of your comfort zone. | 踏出安全区 |
[12:51] | Successful people think… | 成功人士认为… |
[12:53] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[12:58] | Uh, we’re going fishing, if you wanna come. | 我们要去钓鱼 想来的话 |
[13:01] | I don’t fish. | 我不钓鱼 |
[13:26] | Ugh, gross! | 恶心 |
[14:42] | -Come on, let’s go. -Let’s go! | -我们走吧 -走啦 |
[14:44] | Come on, move | 走出发 |
[14:46] | -You can’t have the fish. No, you can’t. -Off! | -不给你鱼不给 -走 |
[14:48] | You don’t want them. They’re all slimy. | 别要了他们 太瘦了 |
[14:50] | Come on. | 快来 |
[14:53] | -Die! Die! -No way, it’s ceasefire. | -去死 -不行停火了 |
[14:55] | Terrorist forces don’t respect the ceasefire. | 恐怖分子不谈停火 |
[14:57] | -You’re dead. -You don’t want fish. | -你们都死了 -你不要鱼了 |
[14:59] | -It’s disgusting. -Wait for me. | -恶心死了 -等等我 |
[15:03] | Not there! Come on! | 别去那 |
[15:16] | For fuck’s sake, do you understand | 天呐 你到底明不明白 |
[15:19] | the implication here? | 这其中的含义 |
[15:21] | Have you got any idea what you’re imposing? | 你知道你这是在表达什么吗 |
[15:30] | You are going to completely lose any credibility. | 你这样会彻底失信的 |
[15:33] | No. | 不 |
[15:39] | …the whole point is to focus on the ceasefire. | …这里的重点是争取停火 |
[15:43] | What’s the point in going over it all again | 我们从头再来一遍有什么意义 |
[15:45] | when I’m getting on a plane at 10:00 in the morning? | 明天早上十点我上飞机时 |
[15:46] | We can talk about this in-person before the briefing. | 我再亲自给你过一遍会议提要 |
[15:49] | I’m not being emotional. | 我没发脾气 |
[15:51] | The reason my email mentioned my kids | 我在邮件里提我的孩子 |
[15:53] | is’cause we both know what might be about to happen | 是因为我们都知道后果多严重 |
[15:55] | and I’ve got to get on a plane and leave them here, | 我必须得把他们丢在这里自己上飞机 |
[15:57] | so don’t expect me to be fucking calm about it, all right? | 所以别他妈指望我还能装冷静 |
[16:03] | -Edmond? -No. | -埃德蒙 -不是 |
[16:05] | It’s Daisy. | 是黛西 |
[16:06] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[16:08] | Oh, pascale, pascale, I’ll call you back. | 噢 帕斯高 我待会儿再打给你 |
[16:14] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:20] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry I’ve been so bloody useless. | 对不起我真没用 |
[16:32] | It’s this peace process. It’s a complete nightmare. | 和平谈判简直就是噩梦 |
[16:36] | Hello? Ah, Anya. | 喂 安雅 |
[16:38] | I have spoken to pascale and I’ll call you back in five minutes. | 我跟帕斯高谈过了 我五分钟后打给你 |
[16:40] | All right? All right. | 行不好 |
[16:43] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[16:47] | Sit. | 坐 |
[16:53] | Yes. | 噢 |
[16:55] | Always prepare for the worst. | 欧洲大陆死亡人数预计 永远做好最坏的打算 |
[16:57] | It’s the best way to ensure it never happens. | 这是不让它发生的最好办法 |
[17:02] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[17:07] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切会好起来的 |
[17:12] | So… | 那么… |
[17:14] | How are you settling in? | 适应得怎么样了 |
[17:17] | Yeah, it’s… it’s fine. | 哦还… 还行 |
[17:19] | I hope my children are looking after you. | 我希望我的孩子们把你照顾得好 |
[17:25] | Let them wait. | 让他们等吧 |
[17:32] | Ah, now I’ve got you here, I just wanted to ask: | 啊 既然你在我想问问你 |
[17:33] | I’ve got to fly to Geneva in the morning for a couple of days | 我明早要飞去日内瓦两天 |
[17:37] | and I can’t decide whether or not to tell your father. | 我还没决定是否打电话给你父亲 |
[17:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:42] | I don’t want him to worry unnecessarily. | 我不想让他担心 |
[17:44] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[17:46] | If my dad cared about me, | 如果我爸爸关心我的话 |
[17:48] | I wouldn’t be here, so… | 我就不会在这了… |
[17:49] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用管了 |
[17:54] | -What? -Sorry.It’s just… | -怎么 -抱歉只是… |
[17:59] | Just the way you said that just | 你说话的语气 |
[18:01] | really reminded me of Julia. | 让我想起茱莉雅 |
[18:05] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[18:07] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[18:10] | She used to love it here. | 她以前很喜欢这里 |
[18:15] | It was her favorite place. | 这是她最爱的地方 |
[18:17] | My mom came here? | 我妈来过这里 |
[18:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:24] | Didn’t your father tell you that? | 你爸没给你说过吗 |
[18:26] | No. | 没 |
[18:29] | No. | 没 |
[18:30] | Well, actually, the room you’re staying in, | 其实你呆的那个房间 |
[18:33] | that’s where she used to sleep. | 就是她以前睡的那个 |
[18:46] | I’ve got to take this. | 这个我必须接 |
[18:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:50] | Yeah. Oh hi, Sam. No no no, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 喂 哦 山姆 不 没事 没事 |
[18:53] | I’m sitting in front of it. | 我看着呢 |
[18:54] | If you tell me your thoughts, | 告诉我你的想法 |
[18:57] | I will give you a rough estimate, | 我给你个大概估计 |
[19:00] | yeah. Uh, Daisy? Daisy, don’t worry about anything. | 嗯 黛西 黛西 别多想了 |
[19:02] | My friend Sally’s gonna come up and | 我不在的时候 |
[19:04] | look after everything while I’m away, okay? | 我朋友莎莉会过来照顾一切的 行不 |
[19:06] | All right. Good night! | 好吧 晚安 |
[19:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:45] | Come back quickly. | 快回来 |
[19:57] | Hey, um… We’re gonna go swimming | 嘿… 我们准备去游泳 |
[20:00] | before Sally gets here and makes us eat vegetables. | 待会莎莉来了 我们都得吃素了 |
[20:02] | Do you wanna come? | 你想来不 |
[20:04] | I don’t swim. | 我不游泳 |
[20:07] | It’s like a really special place. | 那是个很特别的地方 |
[20:09] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[20:11] | It’s your last chance to have some fun | 这是法西斯入侵前 |
[20:13] | before the fascist regime. | 你最后一次玩的机会了 |
[20:15] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[20:17] | Maybe next time. | 下次再说吧 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好呗 |
[20:28] | Stop stop. | 别这样 |
[20:30] | Stay away from distractions. Take risks. | 别分散注意力 主动冒险 |
[20:33] | Step out of your comfort zone. | 踏出自己的安全区 |
[20:35] | Physical shortcomings. Find the goal of your life. | 体能缺陷 寻找人生意义 |
[20:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:49] | What? I can’t change my mind? | 干嘛 我不能改变主意吗 |
[20:52] | Oh no. Not her! | 哦 不 居然是她 |
[20:56] | N.B., just because I’m attending | 事先说明我去但不代表 |
[20:58] | doesn’t mean I’m participating. | 我会积极参加 |
[21:01] | There will be no swimming. | 我不会下水的 |
[21:02] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 得了 我们走着瞧 |
[21:05] | -Hey, jet, come on. -Come on, jet. | -嘿 箭 过来 -过来 箭 |
[21:07] | jet, come on baby | 箭 过来 |
[21:16] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 走出发 |
[21:21] | Come on. | 走 |
[21:22] | -Come on. -Jet! | -走 -箭 |
[21:29] | Can’t catch me! | 抓不到我 |
[21:41] | Hello. Good dog. | 乖狗 |
[21:44] | Come on, let’s go. Hey. | 来啊 咱走 嘿 |
[21:48] | Don’t go near them. Come on, let’s go. | 别靠近他们 快走 |
[21:51] | Are those cows or bulls? Hey, guys? | 那些是母牛还是公牛 唉 大伙 |
[21:54] | They’re cows… cows! | 是母牛… 母牛 |
[21:56] | Cow-cheese cows! | 牛芝士的牛 |
[22:01] | It’s fine. You go on. | 没事 你继续 |
[22:03] | -They won’t hurt you. -I know. | -他们不会伤害你的 -我知道 |
[22:05] | I’m…I’m fine. I’m just gonna go home. | 我…我没事我回家算了 |
[22:07] | I didn’t really wanna go swimming anyway, so. | 反正我也不太想游泳 |
[22:10] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[22:41] | No way. How’d you do that? | 牛逼 你怎么做到的 |
[22:55] | -Oh ow! Ow shit! -You okay? | -哦靠 -你没事吧 |
[22:57] | Aw, fucking dirty fence. | 他娘的破铁丝 |
[23:00] | -You’re bleeding. -It’s cool. | -你流血了 -没事 |
[23:01] | -It’s not a big deal. -Let me see. | -这没什么 -给我看看 |
[23:04] | It’s really fine. | 真的没什么 |
[23:20] | We’d better catch up. | 我们得跟上 |
[23:33] | -Piper! -Look, I did it! | -派派 -看我下水了 |
[23:35] | Look at this! Come on! | 看看这儿 快看 |
[23:37] | Oh, it’s cold! It’s cold! It’s cold! | 噢 好冷 好冷 好冷 |
[23:42] | Whoo! Jet, oh, come here. | 喔 箭 过来 |
[23:46] | -Joe, come on in. -Come on, jet. | -裘 快下来 -过来 箭 |
[23:48] | -Catch! Catch, jet! -It’s freezing. | -箭 接住 -好冷啊 |
[23:51] | Seriously, man, it’s not that cold. | 哪有那么冷 |
[23:53] | Hey! Oh, careful! | 嘿 小心 |
[23:57] | Do you have any idea what kind of bacteria | 你知道水里面有 |
[23:59] | -lives in river water? -Not this water. | -多少细菌吗 -这里没有 |
[24:01] | Come on, Daisy. No one ever comes here and | 快来 黛西 没有人来了这里 |
[24:03] | doesn’t go swimming. | 还不游泳的 |
[24:04] | Yeah well, there’s a first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[24:09] | Whoa, saved your life. | 哦 救了你一命 |
[24:15] | -Daisy, come and look at this. -What? | -黛西快过来看 -啥 |
[24:18] | Just come and you’ll see. | 过来你就知道了 |
[24:20] | Quick. You’re gonna miss it. | 快快没了 |
[24:27] | Look, can you see it right there? | 看在那你能看到不 |
[24:29] | -No. -Look. Just right there. | -没啊 -看就在那里 |
[24:31] | Look. Right here. | 看 就在那里 |
[24:33] | -Right there.Look. -All these rules | -就在那里看 -所有的规矩 |
[24:36] | you think you’ve got to obey them. | 你都必须遵守 |
[24:38] | -What are you talking about? -All that noise inside your head. | -你在说什么 -你脑袋里的所有杂音 |
[24:41] | Dumb baby. | 傻孩子 |
[24:43] | Stop it. It’s in your head. | 别这样 都是你想出来的 |
[25:00] | You fuck! | 你妹 |
[25:08] | He loves me, | 他爱我 |
[25:10] | he loves me not. | 他不爱我 |
[25:12] | He loves me, | 他爱我 |
[25:14] | he loves me not. | 他不爱我 |
[25:23] | This is how you make the best marshmallows. | 这就是如何烤棉花糖 |
[25:25] | Place it in quite a small place | 放在一个小地方 |
[25:27] | and make sure it’s quite a hot place. | 要挑热的地方 |
[25:29] | Don’t put it in for too long. | 别放太久了 |
[25:30] | Try some of this. | 尝尝这个 |
[25:31] | -Mmm, do I have to? -Yes. | -一定要吗 -是 |
[25:34] | It’s really good. | 很好吃的 |
[25:43] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[25:46] | These are actually pretty good. | 确实挺好吃 |
[25:59] | What’s up with them? | 他们怎么了 |
[26:00] | It’s probably Sally just getting into the house. | 可能是莎莉进家门了 |
[26:03] | They can hear for Miles. | 他们能听到几公里外的声音 |
[26:04] | Sally’s our au pair. | 莎莉是我们的外国保姆 |
[26:05] | She’s got double-jointed thumbs. | 她大拇指骨头是软的 |
[26:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:51] | I’d better get home. | 我得最好回家 |
[26:56] | It’s snowing. | 下雪了 |
[27:06] | Get the stuff. We’re going. | 收东西 我们要走了 |
[27:09] | Piper, come on. We’re going now. | 派派快点 我们得走了 |
[27:13] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[27:15] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[27:20] | Sally? | 莎莉 |
[27:22] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[27:28] | I wanna see what the TV says. | 我想看看电视上有什么 |
[27:30] | Piper. | 派派 |
[27:32] | -What’s going on? -Sally’s not here | -怎么回事 -莎莉不在 |
[27:34] | and I tried phoning mom, but the phone’s not working. | 我刚打电话给妈妈 但电话打不通 |
[27:36] | Hey, guys, quickly, come and see this. | 大伙 快过来看这个 |
[27:43] | …That up to 15 different groups | 一共有15个群体 |
[27:45] | have claimed responsibility for this attack. | 声称发起了这起攻击 |
[27:47] | And to repeat, we appear to be talking | 再次说明我们可能遭受了 |
[27:50] | about a nuclear device | 核武器的攻击 |
[27:52] | which has killed tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people | 首都已经至少十人已死亡 |
[27:55] | in and around the capital. | 总数可能上百上千 |
[27:57] | And we’re beginning to hear of fallout | 我们开始听说核污染 |
[28:00] | as far afield as Bristol | 已经散播到了布里斯托 |
[28:08] | Why did the TV go off? | 电视怎么没了 |
[28:11] | Where’s mom? We’ve got to go and get mom. | 妈妈在哪 我们要去找妈妈 |
[28:14] | Piper, shut up! Stop being a baby! | 派派闭嘴 别像小孩似的 |
[28:15] | Hey, it’s scary. Leave her alone. | 嘿 这够可怕的了 别骂她 |
[28:18] | Power cut the whole house. | 停电了 整个屋子 |
[28:20] | Isaac, get the torch. | 艾萨克去找手电 |
[28:24] | Eddie, what’s a nuclear? | 艾迪核武器是什么 |
[28:27] | It’s just something they say on the TV. | 电视上说的一些玩意 |
[28:30] | Shush now. Come here. | 嘘 过来 |
[28:34] | Radio might tell us more, eh? | 可能收音机会有更多 嗯 |
[28:37] | How far away is London? | 伦敦有多远 |
[28:39] | Far. | 很远 |
[28:40] | We heard the sound. We heard it happen. | 我们听到声音了 我们那儿都听到了 |
[28:42] | Boom! | 轰 |
[28:43] | -Isaac. -You fucking asshole! | -艾萨克 -你个混蛋 |
[28:52] | It’s not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[28:58] | …Powerful today would wreak havoc | …威力强大会摧毁 |
[29:00] | on our communication systems, potentially resulting | 我们的通讯系统可能造成了 |
[29:02] | in the blackouts that last for months. | 大停电持续几个月 |
[29:03] | It should be taken once a day with water. | 每天一次与水服用 |
[29:06] | Stop slouching, itching. | 不能怠慢 |
[29:08] | God, I hate–88 lbs. What is your problem? | 天呐我恨死…88磅 你有病啊 |
[29:11] | Hurry the fuck up. You’re disgusting. | 动作干脆 你很恶心 |
[29:13] | -Disgusting! Did you know that? -I’m a fucking curse. | 恶心 你知道么 你是个瘟神 |
[29:29] | I keep thinking about mom. | 我想妈妈 |
[29:33] | Mom’s in Switzerland. | 妈妈在瑞士 |
[29:35] | Nothing ever happens in Switzerland. | 瑞士从未出过事 |
[29:37] | I want to talk to her. | 我想和她说话 |
[29:39] | You can’t, remember? | 不行 你忘了 |
[29:40] | The phone’s not working. | 电话打不了 |
[29:45] | I bet mom’s already on her way home. | 我猜妈妈正在回家路上 |
[29:47] | She’s not gonna stick around in Geneva | 她不会在日内瓦久呆的 |
[29:49] | -once she knows what’s happened here, is she? -No way. | -特别是她知道出事了后 -不会的 |
[29:52] | She’ll probably be on the next flight home. | 她可能搭下一班机回家了 |
[29:54] | Mom’s an expert. She’ll know what to do. | 妈妈是专家 她知道该干嘛 |
[29:56] | We’ve just gotta wait. | 我们就在这等 |
[30:06] | …Recorded announcement. | 录音通告 |
[30:08] | The government has declared a state of emergency. | 政府宣布进入紧急状态 |
[30:11] | Do not panic. | 保持冷静 |
[30:13] | Following the detonation of a device | 在发生爆炸后 |
[30:16] | at 1600 hours today, civil law has been suspended. | 今天16时起民法暂时停用 |
[30:21] | Any civilians caught defying martial law | 任何人不得违反戒严令 |
[30:23] | will be subject to court-martial. | 否者由军事法庭处理 |
[30:25] | Stay in your homes and await further information. | 留在家里等候进一步通告 |
[30:28] | -Hey, come here. -This is a special recorded announcement. | -嘿过来 -这是特殊录音通告 |
[30:33] | Shh shh shh shh. | 嘘… |
[30:36] | All right? | 没事 |
[30:38] | Mom’s fine. | 妈妈没事 |
[31:36] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[31:37] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[31:41] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[31:42] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[31:45] | They said stay home. | 他们说要呆在家里 |
[31:47] | The woods are home. | 树林就是家 |
[31:48] | What if there’s like radioactivity | 如果有辐射 |
[31:50] | in the air or fallout or something? | 在空气里或者核污染什么的 |
[31:53] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[31:54] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[32:09] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[32:10] | She had a broken wing. | 她断了个翅膀 |
[32:12] | It needed a chance to heal. | 她需要愈合 |
[32:15] | Is it okay? | 她好了吗 |
[32:21] | She’s ready. | 她好了 |
[33:02] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[33:14] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[33:23] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:26] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[33:29] | What is? | 什么 |
[33:33] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[33:36] | I’m a fucking curse. | 我他妈真是个瘟神 |
[33:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[33:44] | Everywhere I go… | 无论我去哪 |
[33:46] | Bad shit happens. | 都出坏事 |
[33:49] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高心你来了 |
[33:55] | It’s better with you here. | 有你陪着更好 |
[34:06] | New Zealand’s in, like, | 新西兰位于 |
[34:08] | the middle of nowhere. | 很偏远的一个地方 |
[34:10] | It must be, like, so cool to live there. | 住在那一定很酷 |
[34:12] | Like There’d be, like, no one around. | 没有任何其他人 |
[34:23] | Look, Geneva’s not that far away. | 日内瓦没那么远 |
[34:25] | Mom could probably drive home. | 妈妈可能可以开车回家 |
[34:35] | -You’re bluffing. -No, I’m not. | -你在吹牛 -我没有 |
[34:38] | -You’re cheating. -What? | -你在作弊 -什么 |
[34:42] | Looking into my mind like that. | 偷看我的大脑 |
[35:03] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[35:05] | I’m just gonna get some air. | 我想透点气 |
[36:03] | No. | 不 |
[36:05] | We…we can’t. We’re… | 我们…我们不能 我们是… |
[36:05] | (注 他们是堂兄妹) | |
[36:07] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[36:13] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不 我们不能 |
[36:15] | We can’t. | 我们不行 |
[36:19] | More rules? | 还有规矩 |
[36:43] | Stay here. | 呆在这 |
[36:49] | -Can I help you? -Uh, yeah, | -有什么能帮你吗 -呃 是的 |
[36:52] | I hope so. I’m looking for… | 希望能我在找… |
[36:54] | is there a miss Elizabeth ryback here? | 伊丽莎白莱巴小姐在这吗 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. This is confidential. | 对不起 这是机密 |
[37:04] | They’re my cousins. | 他们是我的堂兄妹 |
[37:06] | Just the same, if you don’t mind. | 一样的 如果你不介意的话 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:19] | I’m from the American consulate | 我是美国大使馆的 |
[37:21] | in Edinburgh. | 爱丁堡办事处 |
[37:25] | You are | 你是 |
[37:26] | miss Elizabeth ryback, | 伊丽莎白莱巴小姐 |
[37:29] | the daughter of Julia ryback, deceased, | 已故茱莉雅莱巴的女儿 |
[37:32] | and David ryback of New York City. | 纽约市大卫莱巴的女儿 |
[37:38] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[37:55] | What about my cousins? | 我的堂兄妹呢 |
[37:58] | If they’re not U.S.citizens, I can’t help you. | 如果他们不是美国公民 帮不了你 |
[38:15] | Hey. Thanks for all your help. | 嘿 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[38:19] | Can you tell us what’s going on? | 你能告诉我们发生什么了吗 |
[38:21] | Out there? | 外面 |
[38:23] | Try not to worry, okay? | 别担心 |
[38:25] | They’re gonna start an evacuation of this area | 他们会逐渐撤离这个区域 |
[38:28] | in the next couple of days. | 在接下来的几天里 |
[38:29] | I’m sure they’re gonna take you to a more | 我相信他们会把你们带到一个 |
[38:31] | secure environment, so… | 更安全的环境里…所以 |
[38:33] | Just sit tight. | 先等着 |
[38:37] | Stay inside. | 呆在室内 |
[39:16] | He gave me a ticket home. | 他们给我回家的机票 |
[39:18] | They’re going to pick me up from the village in the morning. | 早上他们会从村子里接我走 |
[39:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:28] | Of course you do. | 当然你知道 |
[39:31] | I’m glad. | 我很高心 |
[39:33] | I want you to be safe. | 我希望你能够安全 |
[39:36] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[39:38] | Don’t worry about us. | 别担心我们 |
[39:39] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[39:41] | There’s a barn on the other side of the woods. | 林子另一边有个马棚 |
[39:44] | We’ll move to there. | 我们会到那里去 |
[39:46] | I don’t care about some stupid evacuation. | 我才不管什么傻逼撤离呢 |
[39:48] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[39:50] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不走 |
[39:59] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[40:03] | Come on, let’s go! Go go go! | 快点 我们 走 走 |
[40:05] | We’re taking them on the inside! | 我们进去歼灭他们 |
[40:07] | Ugh, get off. | 呃 下去 |
[40:12] | It’s a ray gun! | 这是激光枪 |
[40:14] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[40:21] | Hey, pipes. | 嘿 派派 |
[40:24] | Ooh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[40:26] | Ready? | 准备 |
[40:27] | You got it? | 接到了吗 |
[40:30] | Remember, you’re sleeping up here with me tonight. | 记得 今晚你跟我一起睡上面 |
[40:32] | -Okay. -Daisy, | -好 -黛西 |
[40:33] | you’ve got to sleep there | 你可以睡那儿 |
[40:35] | since you’re only staying here for one night. | 你只在这呆一晚了 |
[40:38] | So you’ve got to have the worst bed. | 所以你的床是最不舒服的 |
[40:46] | Come on, jet! Come on! | 快点 箭 快点 |
[40:59] | Quick! | 快 |
[41:01] | Joe! Chuck it over here! | 裘 丢过来 |
[41:08] | That’s a good boy. | 乖狗 |
[43:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[43:29] | I’m so scared, | 我很害怕 |
[43:31] | and I wanna know | 我想知道 |
[43:33] | what it’s like to be 17. | 17岁是什么概念 |
[43:35] | Or 25, you know? | 或者25岁 懂么 |
[43:37] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[43:38] | But what if we can get through this… | 如果我们熬过去了呢… |
[43:42] | And there’s life on the other side? | 另一头是新生活 |
[43:46] | If there is, | 如果有的话 |
[43:48] | I wanna be here | 我想呆在这 |
[43:50] | with you. | 陪你 |
[43:54] | This is how i wanna live. | 这就是我的生存之道 |
[43:57] | And if all this isn’t here | 如果这一切都没了 |
[43:59] | and you don’t survive, | 你也没活下来 |
[44:00] | then I don’t wanna live at all. | 那我也不想活了 |
[44:03] | No! | 不 |
[44:28] | Come on! I’m gonna win! | 我会赢的 |
[44:52] | come here. Go go go go! | 过来 去 去 去 |
[45:03] | Whoo! Put it on, Eddie! | 哇 放上去艾迪 |
[45:06] | Throw it up there. | 丢过来 |
[45:08] | Don’t burn yourself though, don’t burn yourself. | 别烧着自己了 |
[45:17] | Jump! | 跳 |
[45:40] | All right, Piper, | 好了 派派 |
[45:41] | help me serve it up. | 帮我盛上 |
[45:42] | I’m so hungry. | 我饿死了 |
[45:44] | -Pass me some twiglets. -No. | -给我点薯条 -不吃 |
[45:45] | -Try it. -No. | -尝尝 -不吃 |
[45:46] | Just try it. It’s good, try it. | 尝尝 很好吃的 尝尝 |
[46:03] | What’s up? | 咋了 |
[46:04] | -Have a read. -“Residents of the address above | -看一看 -以上住址的居民 |
[46:07] | are ordered to evacuate within 24 hours of this notice being given.” | 按命令接到通知后24小时内撤离 |
[46:11] | -I don’t wanna leave. -Stay with us. We haven’t got one. | -我不想走 -留下来 我们啥也没收到 |
[46:13] | -Can’t. -Well, don’t tell anyone we’re here. | -不行 -别告诉任何人我们在这 |
[46:15] | Keep it there, keep it there. | 放在那 放在那 |
[46:17] | Just let it catch fire. | 让他烧 |
[46:19] | No, leave it, leave it! | 不 放着 放着 |
[46:21] | Leave it! It’s gonna go out. | 放着 不然会灭的 |
[46:33] | Come on, gin, come on. | 过来 金 过来 |
[46:34] | -See ya! Bye! -Goodbye, Joe! | -再见 -再见裘 |
[46:37] | -Bye, Joe! -Bye! | -再见 裘 -再见 |
[47:06] | -What? -Don’t move! Fire! | -啥 -别动开枪 |
[47:08] | -Get down! -The windows! | -趴下 -窗户 |
[47:09] | Dase, get down. | 黛西 趴下 |
[47:13] | -Isaac Piper! -Eddie! | -派派 -艾迪 |
[47:15] | -I don’t want to die! -Come here. | -我不想死 -过来 |
[47:17] | -Come here, it’s all right. -What’s going on? | -过来 没事 -怎么回事 |
[47:19] | -Clear! -Stay down, stay down! | -清空 -趴下 趴下 |
[47:21] | Keep your head down! Isaac! | 把头低下 艾萨克 |
[47:23] | Fire! | 开火 |
[47:25] | Move move move! | 进去 进去 |
[47:27] | -Right, go! -Position ready! | -好走 -就位 |
[47:30] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[47:33] | -In the building! -Don’t shoot! | -在里面 -别开枪 |
[47:35] | -Don’t shoot, please! Don’t shoot us! -Eddie, Eddie! | -别开枪别射我们 -艾迪 艾迪 |
[47:37] | -Please please. -Get down! Let me see your hands! | -拜托 -趴下 让我看到你的手 |
[47:39] | Down down down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[47:43] | Move out! | 往前走 |
[47:45] | -Get down on the floor now! -Put your head down! | -趴在地上 -头低下来 |
[47:48] | Moving out! | 往前走 |
[47:51] | This whole area’s crawling with enemy units. | 这整个区域都爬满了敌人 |
[47:53] | Okay, we need to get you out of here fast. | 我们要马上把你们带走 |
[47:55] | Girls, follow me. Boys, how old are you? | 女的跟我来 男的 你们几岁 |
[47:57] | I’m 16. I’m old enough to look after all of us. | 我16 我能照看我们全部 |
[47:58] | -How old are you? -14. | -你几岁 -14 |
[48:00] | We don’t need help. | 我们不需要帮助 |
[48:02] | I want the girls in residential. | 女的送去居民区 |
[48:03] | Boys, these two, gatesfield. | 男的 这两个 送去盖�场 |
[48:05] | Stay where you are. | 留在原地 |
[48:06] | Girls, what did I say? Get in the van. | 娘们 我刚咋说的 进车里 |
[48:08] | Boys, you wait there and | 男的 你们呆在这 |
[48:10] | someone’ll come down and advise you. | 待会儿会有人过来通知你 |
[48:11] | What’s gatesfield? | 什么是盖�场 |
[48:13] | Look, this is not a discussion. | 这没得商量 |
[48:15] | -This is an order. -I’m a U.S.citizen. | -这是命令 -我是美国公民 |
[48:17] | We’re not going anywhere and I wanna speak | 我们哪也不去我要和 |
[48:19] | to the American embassy right now. | 美国大使馆取得联系 |
[48:21] | -Reynolds! Atherty! -Sarge? | -雷诺阿瑟提 -长官 |
[48:24] | Get them in the van. | 带他们上车 |
[48:26] | Wherever they take you, find a way to get back here. | 无论他们带你到哪 想办法回来 |
[48:28] | Promise me. | 保证 |
[48:30] | Son, out of the way. | 小子 滚开 |
[48:32] | -Girls, in the van. -You can’t split us up. | -女的上车 -你不能分开我们 |
[48:34] | -Eddie…Eddie, don’t. -Move out of the way. | -艾迪…艾迪不 -挪开 |
[48:36] | -Stay away from us. -I’m not gonna tell you again. | -离我们远点 -我不想再说一次 |
[48:40] | -Girls, you’re coming with me. -No! | -女的 你们跟我来 -不 |
[48:42] | -Get off me! -Calm down. | -别碰我 -冷静 |
[48:44] | -Just keep still. -Get off! | -别动 -滚开 |
[48:46] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[48:47] | -Eddie! Eddie! -Come on, miss. | -艾迪 艾迪 -快点 女士 |
[48:49] | -Eddie! -Daisy! Let her go! | -艾迪 -黛西放开她 |
[48:51] | -Restrain her. Get her in. -Get off of me! | -按住她带她进去 -别碰我 |
[48:53] | -No! -Get off! | -不 -滚开 |
[48:55] | -Piper! -Eddie, stop it! | -派派 -艾迪不 |
[48:57] | -Eddie! -You need to fucking calm down! | -艾迪 -你他妈给我冷静 |
[48:59] | Remember what I said, Daisy! | 记住我说的话 黛西 |
[49:01] | -Get off her! -Just sit down. | -放开她 -坐下 |
[49:06] | Just sit down, sit down. Calm down. | 坐下 坐下 冷静 |
[49:08] | I won’t tell you again. Sit down. | 我不想再说一遍 坐下 |
[49:11] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[49:14] | Remember what I said! | 记住我说的话 |
[50:41] | Move it! | 走 |
[51:11] | You two, out. | 你们两个 |
[51:27] | Come in. | 进来 |
[51:38] | I’m Mrs.mcevoy and this is my home, | 我是麦克维太太 这是我家 |
[51:41] | so please, make sure you treat it with respect. | 请遵守规矩 |
[51:44] | There we are. | 好了 |
[51:47] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[52:02] | Toilet’s through there. | 厕所在这边 |
[52:06] | Bucket’s by the toilet. Bucket’s by the toilet. | 水桶在厕所里 |
[52:08] | Water tablets are on ration since yesterday, | 从昨天起净水片限量发放 |
[52:10] | so you’ll have to wait till Friday to have a wash. | 所以你要等到星期五才能洗澡 |
[52:14] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[52:17] | Only one rule in here. | 这里只有一个规矩 |
[52:19] | Don’t touch any of Nick’s stuff, okay? | 别碰尼克的的东西 好吗 |
[52:22] | He will come home. | 他会回家的 |
[52:26] | -So… -Water tablets? | -那么… -净水片 |
[52:28] | My dear child, where have you been? | 我亲爱的孩子 你去哪里了 |
[52:30] | The terrorists contaminated the water supply. | 恐怖分子把水源都污染了 |
[52:33] | We have to clean it before we go near it. | 我们要处理过才能碰 |
[52:35] | We’ve been drinking water at home… | 我们一直喝家里的水 |
[52:37] | -And swimming. -Well, you should consider yourself lucky. | -还游了泳 -那你很走运 |
[52:41] | I’ll give you a call when supper’s ready. | 晚饭好了 我会叫你 |
[52:44] | The major will be home soon. | 市长快回来了 |
[53:02] | How…how… | 怎么…怎么… |
[53:04] | -mommy. -What? | -妈妈 -什么 |
[53:06] | How… | 怎么… |
[53:07] | how will mommy find us? | 妈妈怎么才能找到我们 |
[53:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[53:12] | Come on, don’t worry about that now. | 现在别担心这个 |
[53:17] | I want my mommy. | 我要妈妈 |
[53:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:27] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[53:30] | I’m here and… | 我在这里… |
[53:33] | and your mom’s okay. | 你妈妈没事的 |
[53:36] | She’s just been held up. | 她只是被延误了 |
[53:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[53:50] | We’re going to get home, okay? | 我们会回家的 |
[53:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[53:56] | But we need to be strong. | 但我们要勇敢 |
[54:04] | How was the farm today, dear? | 今天农场怎么样了 亲爱的 |
[54:07] | People seem to be getting the hang of it. | 看来人们开始习惯了 |
[54:11] | It’s hard work, but someone’s got to do it. | 都是苦力活 但总得有人做 |
[54:15] | People do what they have to | 是活都要干 |
[54:16] | when times are tough. | 现在是艰难时期 |
[54:18] | Don’t we, girls? Eh? | 是么 女士们 |
[54:21] | …Terrorist units control some portions of the country. | …恐怖分子控制了我国部分区域 |
[54:23] | Remain calm. Do not leave your homes unless absolutely necessary. | 保持冷静 不要出门 除非必要 |
[54:28] | Do not leave secure zones. | 不要离开防御区 |
[54:31] | This is the wartime radio service. | 这是战时电台服务 |
[54:41] | And now here is the official 6:00 news bulletin. | 现在是官方六点钟新闻提要 |
[54:44] | Violent outbreaks have been reported across the region, | 整个区域都有武装暴动 |
[54:47] | as guerrilla groups battle for territory | 游击队在武力争夺 |
[54:49] | beyond the government-allocated secure zones. | 政府的防御区 |
[54:51] | Civilians are reminded that traveling outside the secure zones | 市民请注意 目前严禁出防御区 |
[54:55] | is currently restricted until further | 直到进一步指示 |
[55:00] | Is that two or three of them? | 还有两三个吗 |
[55:04] | We’ve got another group to pick up. | 我们还有一组要接送 |
[55:07] | Mind your step. | 注意脚下 |
[55:10] | Mind your head. | 小心碰头 |
[55:18] | I can’t even feel my fingers. | 我手指都僵了 |
[56:23] | Open her up. | 打开 |
[56:25] | All right, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[56:30] | -Yeah, let it go. -Clear! | -好 放行 -清空 |
[57:18] | She’s here! | 她来了 |
[57:20] | No one ever comes here and doesn’t go swimming! | 没人来了 这里还不游泳的 |
[57:22] | She used to love it here. | 她以前可喜欢这里了 |
[57:24] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[57:36] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[57:41] | I’ve got everything together. We’re ready to go. | 所有东西都齐全了 我们可以出发了 |
[57:44] | And guess what? I had a dream about Eddie. | 猜怎么着 我梦见艾迪了 |
[57:47] | -Eddie? -And he’s home already. | -艾迪 -他已经到家了 |
[57:51] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[57:53] | All right? Mind how you go. | 还好吗 小心步子 |
[57:57] | Do you need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[57:59] | Attention all workers. | 所有工人请注意 |
[58:01] | If at any time you would like to clean your hands, | 如果你需要洗手 |
[58:04] | please make your way to water zone d. | 请到自行到D水区 |
[58:06] | For your own safety, you are reminded | 为了安全起见请记住 |
[58:08] | to follow hygiene procedure at all times. | 随时遵守卫生准则 |
[58:14] | Joe? | 裘 |
[58:16] | Oh, Joe. What are you doing here? | 哦 裘 你在这干什么 |
[58:19] | Working. | 工作 |
[58:21] | -Are you okay? | -你没事吗 |
[58:23] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[58:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[58:27] | Just a fight with some boys. | 跟别人打了一架 |
[58:30] | They took my dad away. | 他们把我爸爸带走了 |
[58:31] | I’m staying in this weird house with other kids. | 我在一个奇怪的地方和小孩呆着 |
[58:35] | Have you seen Eddie or Isaac? | 你看见艾迪和艾萨克了吗 |
[58:38] | No. | 没 |
[58:40] | P.A.:Be vigilant. | 提高警惕 |
[58:43] | They they said gin… | 他们说金… |
[58:44] | be suspicious. Be responsible. | 警惕一些 负责一些 |
[58:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:48] | -What happened to gin? -Come on, everyone! Trucks are here! | -金怎么了 -大家都过来车来了 |
[58:51] | -Load up now! Come on! -Come on. | -上车快 -快 |
[58:53] | Come on, girls, that’s it. | 快 女士们 好了 |
[58:54] | Attention all workers. | 所有的工人注意 |
[58:55] | Attention. Be alert. | 注意保持警惕 |
[58:58] | Come on, you two. Go on, son. | 你们俩过去 小子 |
[59:00] | You go with them today. | 今天你坐他们车 |
[59:01] | -Good man. -Do not leave the secure area. | -好了 -不要离开警戒区 |
[59:04] | Last to go. | 最后一车 |
[59:17] | Joe, we’re escaping, Joe. | 裘 我们要逃跑 |
[59:19] | Going home. | 回家 |
[59:21] | I’ve got everything ready. | 我什么都准备好了 |
[59:23] | Will you come with us? | 你要来吗 |
[59:26] | There’s no point. | 没用的 |
[59:29] | It’s all gone. | 什么都没了 |
[59:31] | Everyone’s dead. | 全都死了 |
[59:44] | -Want some? -Put that away! | -要点吗 -把它拿掉 |
[59:47] | Checkpoint. | 检查站 |
[1:00:04] | -Why have we stopped? -I don’t know. | -为什么停了 -我不知道 |
[1:00:07] | Can you see what’s going on? | 能看到什么吗 |
[1:00:09] | Is that a fire? | 什么着火了 |
[1:00:14] | Get down, everybody! | 所有人趴下 |
[1:00:16] | Get down! Stay down! | 趴下趴下 |
[1:00:19] | They’ve taken the checkpoint! | 检查站被攻占了 |
[1:00:28] | Hang on, hang on! | 撑住 |
[1:00:30] | Come on! Shit, we’re stuck! | 快 我们卡住了 |
[1:00:33] | -We’re stuck! -Stay down, everyone. | -我们卡住了 -所有人趴下 |
[1:00:35] | Joe! | 裘 |
[1:00:37] | -Get down! -Fucking cocks! | -趴下 -王八蛋 |
[1:00:40] | -Did you hear that? -Joe, get down! | -听到没有 -裘 快趴下 |
[1:00:42] | -Joe, get down! -Down! | -裘趴下 -趴下 |
[1:00:43] | -You killed my dog! -Joe, please. | -你杀了我的狗 -裘 求你了 |
[1:00:46] | -Get down! -We’re gonna blow your brains… | -趴下 -我要打烂你们的脑袋… |
[1:00:47] | Joe! | 裘 |
[1:00:55] | Quick! Oh my God! | 快 哦天啊 |
[1:00:58] | Rock! | 石头 |
[1:01:03] | -Please. -Killed my dog. | -拜托 -杀了我的狗 |
[1:01:10] | Look! | 看 |
[1:01:14] | They’re coming! | 他们过来了 |
[1:01:19] | Quick! | 快 |
[1:01:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:01:24] | Try it now! | 试试看 |
[1:01:27] | -Floor it! -Come on! | -满油门 -快 |
[1:01:52] | They’ve taken the checkpoint. | 他们攻占了检查站 |
[1:01:54] | We had to go all the way round to the other side. | 我们要绕路从另一边来 |
[1:01:56] | -We need to leave here now. -We have to wait for Nick! | -我们要马上离开 -我要等尼克 |
[1:02:11] | She told us not to touch his stuff. | 她告诉过我们别动他的东西 |
[1:02:14] | Her stupid son’s gone to war | 她那傻逼儿子去了前线 |
[1:02:16] | and he’s not coming back. | 他不会回来的 |
[1:02:18] | We have to go now. | 我们必须马上走 |
[1:02:20] | It’s dangerous here. | 这里危险 |
[1:02:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:02:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:02:33] | We’re gonna get through this, okay? | 我们会没事的 好吗 |
[1:02:35] | You just gotta take that bad thing, | 你要把那些不好的事 |
[1:02:38] | you take it, you put it in a box, | 全放进一个盒子里 |
[1:02:40] | you close the lid, you look up and | 然后关上盖子抬起头 |
[1:02:42] | you focus on your goal, okay? | 只注视着你的前方好吗 |
[1:02:43] | Because that’s what you have to do now. | 因为那是目前你必须做的 |
[1:02:45] | You have to look up and focus on your goal! | 你要看向前方 |
[1:03:06] | Put your stuff on. Quick. | 拿上你的东西 快 |
[1:03:13] | Don’t be stupid, woman. | 别傻了 女士 |
[1:03:16] | -It’s not safe here. -I will stay here | -这里不安全 -我要留在这里 |
[1:03:17] | till my son comes back. I’m going nowhere! | 直到我儿子回来 我哪里都不去 |
[1:03:20] | -They’re gonna be here any minute. -You can’t make me. | -他们随时会来 -你不能强迫我 |
[1:03:22] | I am waiting here for Nick. | 我要在这里等尼克 |
[1:03:44] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[1:03:46] | Eddie, Eddie! Are you here? | 艾迪 艾迪 你在吗 |
[1:03:50] | Eddie, come back! | 埃迪 回来 |
[1:03:52] | Eddie, are you here? | 埃迪 你在吗 |
[1:03:54] | Eddie! Eddie! | 埃迪 埃迪 |
[1:04:04] | My feet hurt, Daisy. Can we stop for a bit? | 我脚痛 黛西 我们不能停一下吗 |
[1:04:08] | No. | 不行 |
[1:04:09] | -Please! -Not now. | -求你了 -现在不行 |
[1:04:13] | We’ve got six or seven days’walk ahead of us. | 我们还要走6到7天 |
[1:04:15] | We need to be disciplined. | 你要学会自我约束 |
[1:04:17] | Come on. The boys are waiting. | 快他们在等着我们 |
[1:04:25] | Ah, forget water tablets, shit! | 啊 忘记带净水药片了 |
[1:04:30] | Stop drinking. I forgot the fucking water tablets! | 别喝了 我忘记带净水药片了 |
[1:04:34] | We need to save that. | 我们要留着点喝 |
[1:04:38] | I knew I’d fuck it up. | 我就知道我会搞砸 |
[1:04:41] | God damn it, Daisy. What’s the matter with you? | 该死的 黛西 你是怎么了 |
[1:04:48] | Come on, Piper. We need to get out of the open. | 快点 派派 我们要到开阔的地带去 |
[1:06:08] | Do you think | 你觉得 |
[1:06:10] | Eddie and Isaac are okay? | 埃迪和艾萨克还好吗 |
[1:06:15] | Yeah, of course they are. | 当然 他们当然还好 |
[1:06:28] | Chocolates! | 巧克力 |
[1:06:31] | Piper, come on! | 派派 走了 |
[1:06:37] | Piper! | 派派 |
[1:06:57] | Finish it. | 喝光 |
[1:07:04] | We need to keep moving. | 我们要继续走 |
[1:07:06] | -Are you okay? -I said keep moving. | -你怎么了 -我说了继续走 |
[1:07:34] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[1:07:35] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[1:07:46] | Help. | 救我 |
[1:07:49] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:08:20] | No, stop it! | 不 快住手 |
[1:08:26] | You like that, do you, huh? You like it? | 你喜欢这样 不是吗 你喜欢这样 |
[1:08:29] | Come here, you dirty little slut. | 过来这里 你这肮脏的小淫妇 |
[1:08:32] | Get off…get off me! | 放开…放开我 |
[1:08:36] | No no! | 不 不 |
[1:08:38] | -Come on, give us a kiss. -Get off! | -来嘛 亲一个 -走开 |
[1:08:40] | Get off me! | 走开 |
[1:08:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:08:57] | Get down there. | 下去 |
[1:09:23] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:09:48] | Get off, get off! | 走开 走开 |
[1:09:50] | Get off! | 走开 |
[1:09:59] | Get up. Quick, get up. | 起来 快点起来 |
[1:10:01] | We need to move now. | 我们要马上离开 |
[1:10:06] | -What’s going on? -Shh. | -发生什么了 -嘘 |
[1:10:28] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[1:10:30] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[1:10:33] | My feet hurt. | 我脚疼 |
[1:10:36] | I need water! | 我要喝水 |
[1:10:39] | We’ve been walking for hours. | 我们已经走了几个小时了 |
[1:10:42] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[1:10:43] | -Daisy. -Will you shut up?! I am so sick | -黛西 -你能不能闭上你的嘴 |
[1:10:47] | of your stupid, whiny voice all the time. | 我整天听你歪叽歪吧的烦死了 |
[1:10:51] | Do you want me to just leave you here? | 你是想我就这么把你丢在这里 |
[1:10:53] | Because that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我可真的会这么做 |
[1:10:54] | If you don’t shut the fuck up, | 如果你不闭嘴的话 |
[1:10:56] | I am gonna run and you’re gonna be left here on your own | 我自己走你一个人留在这里 |
[1:10:59] | in the dark and you’re gonna die out here. | 在黑暗里你会一个人死在这里 |
[1:11:02] | Do you wanna see your brothers again? | 你想再见到你哥哥吗 |
[1:11:06] | Well, come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[1:11:32] | Piper. | 派派 派派 |
[1:11:34] | Piper! What are you doing? | 派派 你干什么 |
[1:11:36] | It might be poison. | 这水可能有毒 |
[1:11:38] | -I forgot! -Well, you can’t forget, okay? | -我忘记了 -你不能忘记 知道不 |
[1:11:40] | If you don’t know the source, you can’t trust the water. | 如果你不清楚水源 你不能相信这水 |
[1:11:42] | And you shouldn’t have eaten all that chocolate. That was stupid. | 还有你不应该把巧克力全吃了 那很愚蠢 |
[1:11:46] | Mommy says I’m a monster for chocolates. | 妈妈说我是个巧克力怪物 |
[1:11:50] | I just can’t help myself. | 我就是不能控制我自己 |
[1:11:54] | Maybe that’s why she went away. | 或许那就是她离开我的原因 |
[1:11:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:59] | ‘Cause I was greedy. | 因为我很贪 |
[1:12:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[1:12:03] | ‘Cause she didn’t want to be around me anymore! | 因为她不想再围着我转了 |
[1:12:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:16] | Sometimes people say things they don’t mean. | 有时候人们说的话不是他们心里所想的 |
[1:12:20] | Your mom loves you more than anything. | 你妈妈爱你胜过一切 |
[1:12:23] | And she’s so proud of you. | 她因你而自豪 |
[1:12:25] | -I know that for a fact. -How? | -我知道是这样的 -怎么知道 |
[1:12:30] | Well, I’m older than you and… | 唔 我比你大而且… |
[1:12:35] | It’s just something I know. | 有些事情 我就是知道 |
[1:12:38] | And listen, about last night, | 还有听着 关于昨晚的事 |
[1:12:40] | I’m sorry i said that stuff. | 我很抱歉我昨天说过的话 |
[1:12:42] | I didn’t mean it, okay? | 我不是真心的 好吗 |
[1:12:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:13:45] | -Daisy? -Hmm? | -黛西 -嗯 |
[1:13:47] | What was your mommy like? | 你妈妈是怎么样的 |
[1:13:51] | I never really met her. | 我没有真正见过她 |
[1:13:53] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[1:13:56] | She died while I was being born. | 她生我的时候死了 |
[1:14:02] | Do you miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[1:14:05] | Yeah, | 想 |
[1:14:07] | sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[1:14:10] | If she’d never had me, she’d probably still be alive. | 如果没有我 她现在可能还活着吧 |
[1:14:17] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 来吧 |
[1:14:19] | We’ve got walking to do. | 我们还有一段路要走 |
[1:14:23] | I hate walking. | 我讨厌走路 |
[1:14:28] | When I get home, I’m never going to walk again. | 当我到家里 我绝对不要再走路 |
[1:14:46] | Look. Look! | 看 看 |
[1:14:50] | That’s the boys’ place. | 那就是男孩子们住的地方 |
[1:14:52] | Gatesfield. That’s where they’ve taken Eddie and Isaac. | 盖�场那里就是他们带埃迪和艾萨克去的地方 |
[1:14:56] | I told you, they’ve gone home already. | 我告诉过你他们已经回家了 |
[1:14:59] | But you’re not sure. | 但你不确定啊 |
[1:15:01] | Just’cause you had a dream, | 只是因为你做了一个梦 |
[1:15:04] | who says the dream’s real? | 谁说那个梦是真的了 |
[1:15:12] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[1:15:14] | come on. | 来 |
[1:15:16] | Yes. Come on. | 对 来 |
[1:15:17] | As soon as I see Eddie and Isaac, | 如果我见到埃迪和艾萨克 |
[1:15:20] | I’m gonna give them a big hug. Ah. | 我要给他们一个大大的拥抱 |
[1:15:34] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去了哪里 |
[1:15:40] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:15:51] | Stay here, okay? | 留在这里 好吗 |
[1:17:32] | Are you here? | 你在这里吗 |
[1:17:37] | You’d better not be here. | 你最好不在 |
[1:19:14] | …sympathy of others. | 同情他人 |
[1:19:16] | Itching, rashes, water tablets. | 发痒 疹子 净水药片 |
[1:19:18] | Certain degree of willpower and self-discipline. | 一定程度的意志力和自我约束力 |
[1:19:51] | -What was in there? -Come on. | -那里有什么 -来吧 |
[1:19:53] | We need to get away from here. | 我们需要离开这里 |
[1:19:57] | Where are my brothers? | 我哥哥在哪 |
[1:20:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:20:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:20:59] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:21:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:21:10] | Can you just give me a sign | 你能不能给我一个征兆 |
[1:21:13] | or something? | 或其他什么东西也好 |
[1:21:19] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[1:21:46] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[1:21:53] | Don’t worry. It’s not far now. | 不要担心 现在我们离家不远了 |
[1:21:56] | We should be home tomorrow. | 我们或许明天就能到家了 |
[1:21:58] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:22:06] | I’ve saved a piece of chocolate. Do you want it now? | 我留了一块巧克力 你要吗 |
[1:22:31] | Quick. | 快 |
[1:22:33] | Go! Quick. | 走 快 |
[1:22:47] | Come on, Piper! Come on! | 来 派派 过来 |
[1:22:51] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:22:53] | Quick. | 快 |
[1:22:59] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:23:06] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:23:09] | Hurry up. | 赶快 |
[1:23:13] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:23:18] | In here. | 躲在这里 |
[1:23:19] | Quick. | 快 |
[1:23:47] | Oh, you’re a big rabbit, aren’t you? | 噢 真是一只大兔子 |
[1:23:49] | -Get off of me! -Hey. | -放我下来 -嘿 |
[1:23:51] | -No! Get off! -I’m not going to hurt you. | -不放开 -我不会伤害你 |
[1:23:53] | -Hey. -Let her go! | -嘿 -放她走 |
[1:23:57] | I said let her go now! | 我说马上放她走 |
[1:24:00] | What the fuck are you laughing at? | 你在他妈的笑什么 |
[1:24:03] | Don’t move any closer. | 别再靠近 |
[1:24:04] | We’re only winding you up, love, eh? | 我们只是玩玩 亲爱的 |
[1:24:08] | Come on, little lady. | 放松 小姑娘 |
[1:24:11] | It’s just a bit of fun. | 只是找点乐子 |
[1:24:14] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[1:24:22] | Calm down. Take it easy. | 冷静点 放松 |
[1:24:23] | You don’t have to do any… | 没必要这样… |
[1:24:25] | Find a goal in life. | 寻找人生目标 |
[1:24:27] | They stay in. Stop. What is your problem? | 他们在这 别 你有病啊 |
[1:24:28] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题 |
[1:24:31] | Hurry the fuck up. Stay away from distractions. | 干脆利落 不要分心 |
[1:24:32] | Take risks. Step out of your…she almost got… | 冒险踏出安全区…她差点… |
[1:24:37] | accept life is unfair. Focus on your goal. | 接受命运的不公 专注在你的目标上 |
[1:24:40] | -Oh God! -That’s for touching my cousin | -噢 天啊 -让你碰我妹妹 |
[1:24:43] | with your dirty, disgusting fingers! | 你那肮脏 恶心的手的 |
[1:25:17] | The map. | 地图 |
[1:25:19] | Map. | 地图 |
[1:25:21] | The compass. | 指南针 |
[1:25:23] | The map. | 地图 |
[1:25:25] | The map, holy shit. | 地图 见鬼 |
[1:25:43] | I don’t know where we are. | 我不知道我们在哪 |
[1:26:59] | This seems like a nice place. | 这似乎是一个不错的地方 |
[1:27:04] | Why don’t we just stay here? | 我们为何不在这里休息一下 好吧 |
[1:27:12] | Okay. It doesn’t matter if we just… | 无所谓了 我们就在这… |
[1:27:15] | Stay here. | 休息一下 |
[1:27:51] | It’s Eddie’s hawk. Look. | 那是埃迪的鹰 看 |
[1:27:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:28:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:28:11] | It’s taking us home. | 它正带我们回家 |
[1:28:13] | I told you, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你不是吗 |
[1:28:15] | Eddie’s home. | 埃迪 到家了 |
[1:29:53] | Maybe they’re at the barn. | 或许他们在谷仓那里 |
[1:30:10] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[1:30:17] | Jet! Jet. | 箭 |
[1:30:18] | Daisy, it’s jet. | 黛西 箭在这 |
[1:30:21] | Oh, jet! | 哦 箭 |
[1:30:24] | Oh, I love you, jet. | 箭 我爱你 |
[1:30:29] | Look at me, jet. | 箭 看着我 |
[1:30:31] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[1:30:32] | What happened? Look at me. | 发生什么了 看着我 |
[1:30:35] | And I will never let you go. | 我不会再让你离开了 |
[1:32:15] | What’s up with him? | 它怎么了 |
[1:32:25] | He’s in the woods. | 他在森林里 |
[1:32:27] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[1:32:28] | Daisy, be careful! | 黛西 小心点 |
[1:33:18] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[1:33:20] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:33:25] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:33:27] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:33:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:33:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:33:34] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:33:40] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[1:33:41] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:33:45] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[1:33:46] | Eddie, it’s okay. | 埃迪 没事了 |
[1:33:48] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:33:52] | You’re home. | 你到家了 |
[1:33:57] | You’re home. You’re home. | 你到家了 |
[1:34:23] | Before the war, | 在战争爆发前 |
[1:34:25] | i used my willpower for stupid stuff, | 我把自己的意志力用在愚蠢的事情上 |
[1:34:27] | like not eating chocolate. | 例如忍住不吃巧克力 |
[1:34:34] | I think I thought if I could control myself, | 我以为如果我能控制自己 |
[1:34:37] | then maybe the world around me would start to make sense. | 或许这个世界会开始变得有意义 |
[1:34:43] | I guess I was pretty naive back then. | 想起来当时真的太天真了 |
[1:34:58] | During the war we all learned | 经过这次战争我们都学会了 |
[1:35:00] | to stop looking for reasons why things happen. | 停止寻找事情发生的原因 |
[1:35:09] | We don’t know what happened to Eddie, | 我们不知道埃迪经历了什么事 |
[1:35:11] | what he saw… | 他看见了什么… |
[1:35:13] | …The things he had to do. | 他做过什么 |
[1:35:19] | His burns and scars are starting to heal, | 他的烧痕和疮疤开始愈合 |
[1:35:22] | but he hasn’t spoken. | 但他还没开口说过话 |
[1:35:24] | …Announcing earlier today | 今日较早前宣布了 |
[1:35:26] | that a runway at Heathrow is due to reopen. | 希思罗机场的一条跑道已经重新启用 |
[1:35:28] | The airport will be working at 10% capacity. | 机场会恢复10%的运输量 |
[1:35:31] | Officials have also revealed | 同时官员们亦表明 |
[1:35:32] | that since the ceasefire was announced, | 由于停火已经宣布 |
[1:35:35] | electricity services have returned to normal | 南方局部地区供电 |
[1:35:37] | in parts of the South. | 恢复正常 |
[1:35:39] | The new government estimates that within three months | 新政府预计三周内 |
[1:35:42] | 80%of the country should have returned to pre-war levels. | 我国80%地区能恢复到战前状态 |
[1:35:45] | Rail services are currently operating at 15%. | 铁路部门现在有15%在运行 |
[1:35:54] | Isaac’s gone, | 艾萨克死了 |
[1:35:55] | isn’t he? | 对吗 |
[1:36:12] | Will Eddie be okay? | 埃迪会好起来吗 |
[1:36:16] | Yeah, he’ll be okay. | 对 他会好起来的 |
[1:36:19] | He just needs time. | 他只是需要些时间 |
[1:36:55] | Now I use my willpower | 现在我用我的意志力 |
[1:36:57] | to wait for you, Eddie, to care for you | 去等待你 艾迪 去关心你 |
[1:37:00] | and love you. | 去爱你 |
[1:37:04] | I have to believe that one day you’re going to get better. | 我要相信终有一天你会好起来的 |
[1:37:13] | Did you finish your drink? | 喝完了吗 |
[1:37:19] | “Yes, thank you, Daisy. | 是的 谢谢 黛西 |
[1:37:21] | It was lovely.” | 真漂亮 |
[1:37:27] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:37:29] | Ow. Does it hurt? | 噢 疼吗 |
[1:38:06] | ‘Cause like I said to you all that time ago, | 就像我很久以前对你说的那样 |
[1:38:10] | if the world doesn’t end, | 如果这个世界没有终结 |
[1:38:11] | i wanna be here | 我想呆在这里 |
[1:38:14] | at home, | 在这个家里 |
[1:38:15] | with you. | 与你一起 |
[1:38:18] | And that’s how I live now. | 这就是我现在的生存之道 |