英文名称:Vivarium
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:20] | Today we are going to pretend to be trees. | 今天我们要装作自己是树 |
[02:24] | We’re gonna be tall, wonderful, green trees | 我们会是很高 很美 绿色的树 |
[02:27] | with really long branches and lush leaves. | 有着很长的树枝 很茂盛的树叶 |
[02:30] | So, if you’ll stand up for me. | 然后 站起来 |
[02:37] | What’s that noise? Can anybody hear it? | 那是什么声音 有人能听见吗 |
[02:39] | – Wind. – Wind. | -风声 -风声 |
[02:48] | And then suddenly… | 现在突然 |
[02:49] | there’s a storm. | 有一阵暴风雨 |
[03:01] | – Bye bye. – Bye. | -再见 -拜 |
[03:03] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[03:04] | How’s the house hunting going? | 最近房子找得怎么样啊 |
[03:06] | Yeah, uh, it’s okay, I mean, it’s just been going on and on. | 还行吧 一直在找 |
[03:08] | Well, take my advice, pounce now, | 听我的 现在就动手 |
[03:09] | market’s going through the roof. | 市场价格在飞涨 |
[03:11] | Yeah, we’re gonna drop and see estate agents later, so… | 我等下就会去找房产经纪人 |
[03:13] | Well, don’t get left behind, Gemma. | 好吧 别拖太久 杰玛 |
[03:15] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:31] | Who did that to the poor baby birds? | 是谁这样对这些可怜的鸟宝宝 |
[03:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:37] | Maybe it was a cuckoo. | 或许是一只杜鹃 |
[03:39] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[03:41] | Because it needed a nest. | 因为它需要一个窝 |
[03:43] | Why doesn’t it just make its own nest? | 为什么它自己不做一个窝呢 |
[03:47] | Because that’s nature, that’s just the way things are. | 因为这是大自然 自然的规律就是这样的 |
[03:52] | I don’t like the way things are. They’re terrible. | 我不喜欢这样 太可怕了 |
[03:56] | Well… it’s only horrible sometimes. | 好吧 它只是有时候很可怕 |
[03:59] | Molly. | 莫利 |
[04:02] | – Bye, Ms.Pierce. – Bye. | -再见 皮尔斯女士 -再见 |
[04:17] | Hey there, little lady. Come a little closer. | 这位女士 再靠近一点 |
[04:22] | Nah-ah! Come on, Mr. Tree wants to get to know you. | 过来 树先生想了解了解你 |
[04:24] | Ah, there you go. There you go. | 往前来 再往前来 |
[04:27] | My bark. | 我的树皮 |
[04:37] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:40] | Mm. So, how am I at the tree game? | 我的树游戏玩得怎么样 |
[04:41] | Yeah, you’re pretty medicre. | 就一般般吧 |
[04:43] | That’s good. | 那就已经很好了 |
[04:44] | Sad little things. | 多悲伤的小东西们啊 |
[04:47] | It’s cruel. | 太残忍了 |
[04:53] | Okay, there you go. | 好了 安息吧 |
[05:12] | Hey, come on. Show some respect. | 嘿 来吧 表现出一些尊重 |
[05:14] | Did you knock them down? | 是你把他们弄到地上的吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:557个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:55个,六级词汇:19个,GRE词汇:25个,托福词汇:47个,考研词汇:56个,专四词汇:44个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:108个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:15] | No, I did not knock them down. | 不 我没有把他们弄掉 |
[05:16] | I am a professional. Come on. How dare you? | 我是专业的 你怎么能这么说我 |
[05:17] | – Professional weirdo. – Yeah, but professional. | -专业怪人 -没错 但还是专业的 |
[05:19] | Professional. | 专业的 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna get my own wheels one day. | 总有一天我会有我自己的车 |
[05:24] | Just you wait, I’m gonna have, like, a big, you know, | 你就等着看吧 我将会有一辆大的 |
[05:27] | muddy gardener’s van. | 带有泥的园丁的车 |
[05:28] | – Sounds delightful. – Yeah. | -听起来不错 -是的 |
[05:30] | Are you gonna change your T-shirt? | 你要去换掉你的T恤吗 |
[05:32] | – What? – Your T-shirt. | -什么 -你的T恤 |
[05:35] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -认真的吗 -是的 |
[05:36] | Shit. You stink. | 臭死了 |
[06:00] | Yo, seriously. Your mom, she’s the worst offender, too. | 认真的 你妈妈 她也可烦人了 |
[06:03] | She’s hardly over there. | 她几乎都不去那 |
[06:04] | She’s there all the time. | 她一直在那 |
[06:05] | Well, she came with the apartment. | 好吧 她有自己的公寓 |
[06:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:18] | We’re just, um… | 我们只是 |
[06:20] | – looking… – Yeah. | -来看看 -是的 |
[06:21] | – …for something… – And you are? | -一些东西 -怎么称呼 |
[06:23] | I’m Gemma. This is my boyfriend, Tom. | 我是杰玛 这是我的男朋友 汤姆 |
[06:28] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好 |
[06:30] | Gemma and Tom, lovely to meet you. | 杰玛和汤姆 很高兴见到你 |
[06:35] | It’s lovely to meet you too, Martin. | 也很开心见到你 马丁 |
[06:39] | Yonder is a wonderful development. | 远方社区是一个美妙的社区 |
[06:42] | Both tranquil and practical, | 既宁静 又实用 |
[06:44] | it has all you’d need and all you’d want. | 它有你所需要和想要的一切 |
[06:47] | And as for the prices, | 至于价格 |
[06:48] | it’s no wonder these houses are getting snapped up. | 难怪这些房子会被抢购一空 |
[06:54] | I know what you guys are thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[06:57] | Suburbia. | 郊区居民 |
[06:59] | But there’s more to Yonder | 但是远方社区远远比 |
[07:01] | than what you see in these images. | 在图片中看到的丰富得多 |
[07:02] | We’ve lovely people, | 我们有一群友善的住户 |
[07:04] | all sorts of people ready to move in. | 各种各样的人准备搬进来 |
[07:07] | It’s going to be a diverse community. | 这将会是一个多元化的社区 |
[07:10] | Something different, a nice blend. | 有一些差异 并将会很好的融合在一起 |
[07:13] | Where’s it located? | 它的位置在哪 |
[07:15] | Near enough. | 说近也不近 |
[07:18] | And far enough. | 说远也不远 |
[07:20] | Just the right distance. | 就在适合的位置 |
[07:22] | We could take a look if you like. | 如果你喜欢的话我们可以去看看 |
[07:24] | Do you have a vehicle? | 你有车吗 |
[07:27] | – Ah, shit. Unfortunately… – Yes, we do, outside. | -不巧 -是的我们有 就在外面 |
[07:30] | Good. I’ll get my keys. You can follow me. | 很好 我去拿钥匙 你们可以跟着我 |
[07:36] | We could arrange an appointment at a later date if you’d prefer. | 如果你愿意的话我们可以再安排一次见面 |
[07:41] | But like I said, homes at Yonder | 但是就像我说的那样 远方社区的房子 |
[07:42] | may not be available for much longer. | 房源可能不会很充足 长时间来看 |
[07:45] | All right. It’s not exactly | 好吧 它不完全是 |
[07:47] | what we’re looking for, but, um… | 我们所要找到的 但是 |
[07:51] | – I suppose it’s… – Worth a look? | -我想这是 -值得一看对吗 |
[07:55] | Good. We’re all happy, then. | 很好 我们都会很开心的 |
[08:01] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[08:02] | Martin, you are one strange and persuasive motherfucker. | 马丁 你真是个奇怪又有说服力的混蛋 |
[08:05] | Oh. Ready. | 准备好吗 |
[08:06] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[08:17] | ♪ Stop your runnin’ about ♪ | ♪ 别再东奔西跑了 ♪ |
[08:21] | ♪ It’s time you straighten Right out ♪ | ♪ 该回头干正事了 ♪ |
[08:26] | ♪ Stop your runnin’ around ♪ | ♪ 别再东奔西跑了 ♪ |
[08:28] | ♪ Making trouble in the town ♪ | ♪ 在镇上制造麻烦 ♪ |
[08:34] | ♪ Rudy ♪ | ♪ 鲁迪 ♪ |
[08:37] | ♪ A message to you, Rudy ♪ | ♪ 一封信给你 鲁迪 ♪ |
[08:41] | ♪ A message to you ♪ | ♪ 一封信给你 ♪ |
[09:02] | Okay. Here we go. | 好吧 我们来了 |
[09:05] | 你到家了 高品质永恒之家 | |
[09:15] | ♪ A message to you, Rudy ♪ | ♪ 一封信给你 鲁迪 ♪ |
[09:20] | ♪ A message to you ♪ | ♪ 一封信给你 ♪ |
[09:31] | ♪ You’re growing older Each day ♪ | ♪ 你每天都在变老 ♪ |
[09:35] | ♪ You want to think Of your future ♪ | ♪ 你要考虑你的将来 ♪ |
[09:40] | ♪ Or you might Wind up in jail… ♪ | ♪ 否则你可能会坐牢 ♪ |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:46] | Let’s get this over with. | 来我们把这件事搞定 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:57] | – Welcome to Yonder. – Thank you. | -欢迎来到远方社区 -谢谢 |
[10:01] | Number nine. | 九号 |
[10:19] | Many homes have the pretense of being ideal. | 有很多房子都打着理想中的家的幌子 |
[10:23] | But these homes really are ideal. | 但是这些房子真的很符合理想 |
[10:27] | Please go through. | 请往前走 |
[10:34] | Toasty. | 很舒服 |
[10:36] | It’s… Yeah. | 这是 是的 |
[10:40] | The living room. A room to live in. | 这是客厅 一个可以生活的空间 |
[10:44] | Memories will be made in the ample spaces | 在这个墙后的宽阔的空间中 |
[10:47] | between these walls. | 可以创造很多记忆 |
[10:51] | Come. | 随我来 |
[10:54] | It’s good, it’s good. | 很好 很棒 |
[10:55] | I love it. I love the single hue. | 我喜欢 我喜欢这种统一的色调 |
[11:07] | A welcome tipple. | 来杯欢迎贺酒 |
[11:09] | I’m… I’m driving. | 我 我要开车 |
[11:13] | – Perhaps a strawberry. – Oh, no. I’m… I’m driving. | -或许吃一颗草莓 -不 我 我开车 |
[11:30] | Blue for a boy. | 蓝色的给男孩儿 |
[11:32] | You’ve got it all worked out. | 已经都安排好了 |
[11:35] | Number nine is not a starter home. | 九号房不是作为起步的一个暂时的家 |
[11:38] | This house is forever. | 这个房子是长久的家 |
[11:40] | A perfect environment for a young family. | 给年轻的家庭提供一个完美的环境 |
[11:44] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[11:45] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没 |
[11:47] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没 |
[12:00] | The master bedroom. | 这是主卧室 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:05] | If you follow me to the back garden. | 请跟我到后花园去 |
[12:08] | A haven of nature. | 大自然的天堂 |
[12:27] | It’s good, it’s nice here. | 很好 这很好 |
[12:29] | Yeah. If you wanna… | 嗯 如果你想 |
[12:32] | live here, it’s a lot of space. | 生活在这里 这里空间很大 |
[12:43] | So, when’re people due to move in? | 那么 住户什么时候搬进来呢 |
[12:54] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[13:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:08] | Nope. | 没有人 |
[13:17] | – His car’s gone. – Huh? | -他的车不见了 -啥 |
[13:20] | His car’s gone. | 他的车不见了 |
[13:21] | Good. Now, let’s get the fuck out of here. | 好 现在 我们快他妈的离开这 |
[13:35] | Okie dokes. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | Buh-bye. | 再见 |
[14:03] | – That guy was so strange. – Yeah. | -那个家伙太奇怪了 -是的 |
[14:06] | Wait. No, no, I don’t think this is the right way. | 等一下 不 不 我认为这不是对的路 |
[14:10] | Yeah, this is the way we came in. | 是的 这是我们来时的路 |
[14:11] | No, is it? | 不 是吗 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:21] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[14:22] | What? You think it was back there? | 什么 你觉得是后面的那条路吗 |
[14:23] | Yeah, I think it was back there. | 是的 我认为是后面的那条路 |
[14:28] | Let me just see what’s around here, though. | 让我看看这附近有什么 |
[14:39] | Number nine again. | 又是九号 |
[14:40] | Did we just do some kind of loop? | 我们是不是在兜圈子 |
[14:42] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[14:45] | Wait, did we… Did we leave the door open? | 等一下 我们 我们没关门吗 |
[14:51] | How’ve we just… | 我们明明已经就 |
[15:06] | You want me to drive? | 你想让我来开吗 |
[15:09] | – No, I’m good. – Yeah? You’re good? | -不用 我可以的 -真的吗 你可以吗 |
[15:11] | ‘Cause I think we’re literally going in a circle. | 我觉得我们在绕圈子 |
[15:20] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[15:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Give me the wheel. | 我来开 |
[15:27] | What? | 为什么 |
[15:29] | What difference is that gonna make? | 你开和我开有什么区别吗 |
[15:31] | Okay. Come on. Give me a go. | 好了 快点 让我试试 |
[15:33] | – You wanna go? – Yeah. | -你想来试试 -是的 |
[15:34] | – You wanna go and call? – Yeah. | -你想边开车边指挥吗 -是的 |
[15:36] | – What are you? Six? – Yeah, I’m six. | -你还小啊 六岁吗 -是啊 我六岁 |
[15:38] | Come on, just move over. | 好啦 快过去 |
[15:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | I’ll give you a go. | 我让你试试 |
[15:47] | A little go of the car. | 让你小试一下开车吧 |
[15:51] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好啦 出发 |
[16:05] | Do you have your phone? | 你带手机了吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[16:10] | Anything? | 有信号吗 |
[16:11] | No, there’s no coverage on either of them. | 没有 什么信号都搜不到 |
[16:14] | Great. | 可真棒 |
[16:25] | – Tom. – What? | -汤姆 -怎么了 |
[16:27] | Number fucking nine again. | 又他妈是9号 |
[16:33] | Hmm. Fuck this. | 操他妈的 |
[16:38] | Ooh, you’re not doing that in my car. | 你可别在我车里抽烟 |
[16:40] | I’m opening the window. | 我打开窗 |
[16:44] | You’re such a jerk. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[16:45] | One second, I’m stressed. | 就一下 我快崩溃了 |
[16:54] | Okay, let’s go. Thank you. | 好啦 我们出发 谢谢 |
[17:05] | Number nine. | 又是9号 |
[17:08] | Why the fuck do we keep seeing number nine? | 为什么我们总是看到这个9号 |
[17:09] | I haven’t seen a single car. There’s nobody here. | 我一辆车都看见过 这里压根儿就没人 |
[17:11] | – If I see another row of green houses – Okay, who the fuck… | -我再看到一排绿房子 -我去 谁他妈 |
[17:12] | – …I’m gonna lose my mind. – …would live in this place? | -我就要疯了 -谁会住在这里 |
[17:14] | This shit is not possible, okay? | 这简直不可能啊 好吗 |
[17:17] | – It’s not possible. – We got in here… | -这不可能 -我们到这儿已经 |
[17:20] | Tom, we have gone this way. | 汤姆 我们得走这条路 |
[17:22] | I have gone this way that’s… | 我得走这条路 |
[17:24] | – Just let me figure this out… – …where you took the wheel. | -让我想清楚 -你要往哪儿开 |
[17:27] | Please, can you just listen to me once | 拜托 你能不能听我一次 |
[17:28] | I think we should take a left. | 我觉得我们应该左转 |
[17:29] | – I know what I’m doing. – You’ve done this, like, five times. | -我清楚自己在做什么 -你走了五次了 |
[17:33] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[17:36] | It just goes on and on and on. | 一直循环往复 |
[18:02] | It’s empty. | 没油了 |
[18:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:41] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[18:58] | Let’s go inside. | 咱们到屋里去吧 |
[19:37] | No taste. | 没有味道 |
[19:55] | I’ve never heard such silence. | 我从未感受过这样的寂静 |
[20:00] | Well… | 是吧 |
[20:11] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[20:14] | All right. Hold the base with your foot. | 好了 用脚顶住底座 |
[20:22] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[20:53] | Well, what do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[21:01] | Tom, what do you see? | 汤姆 你看到什么了 |
[21:05] | Hey, maybe… Maybe we should follow the sun. | 也许 也许我们应该跟着太阳的方向 |
[21:08] | We’ll… We’ll cut through gardens, | 咱们 咱们穿过花园 |
[21:10] | we’ll jump over fences, what… Whatever it takes, all right? | 无论 无论如何咱们得翻过篱笆 好吗 |
[21:13] | We’re… We’re gonna get out of here. | 咱们要离开这里 |
[22:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[22:46] | I… I’ve gotta stop. I’ve gotta stop. | 我 我得停下了 得歇会儿 |
[22:55] | – Tom, there’s a light. – A light? | -汤姆 那有灯亮着 -有灯吗 |
[22:57] | There’s a light. | 那就是灯 |
[23:05] | Holy shit. Hello? | 我去他妈的 有人在吗 |
[23:06] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[23:11] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[23:18] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事儿了 |
[23:33] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[23:44] | Come back! | 给我回来 |
[23:52] | Come back! | 给我回来 |
[24:04] | Come back! | 给我回来啊 |
[24:28] | What have you done? | 你做什么了 |
[24:30] | I’m sending out a smoke signal. | 我在发烟雾信号 |
[25:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:15] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[26:24] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩儿 |
[27:51] | Someone must be watching. | 一定有人在监视 |
[27:55] | There must be someway out of here, | 一定有办法出去的 |
[27:57] | everywhere has a way out. | 总会有出去的路的 |
[28:02] | Yeah, well, maybe, Gemma, | 是啊 可能是啊 杰玛 |
[28:03] | if you didn’t say no to every other goddamn house | 如果不是你嫌弃我们之前看过的所有房子 |
[28:05] | we looked at, we wouldn’t have ended up here. | 我们就不会死在这 |
[28:08] | So, I’m to blame? | 这么说 怪我咯 |
[28:09] | How is this my fault, Tom? | 汤姆 这怎么就成了我的错了 |
[28:11] | I’m sorry, Gem, it’s just this place is making me crazy. | 抱歉杰 只是这个地方让我发疯 |
[28:15] | The food here makes me feel sick. | 这里的食物让我觉得恶心 |
[28:27] | Creepy little mutant. | 让人恶心的小杂种 |
[28:30] | Measure me. Measure me, measure me. | 量量我所高了 快量量 |
[28:47] | Am I bigger today? | 我今天又长大了吗 |
[28:49] | Yes. You’re bigger today. | 是啊 你今儿又长大了 |
[28:51] | I grow fast as a dog. | 我长得根狗狗一样快 |
[28:54] | That’s right. | 可不是吗 |
[28:56] | What is a dog? | 狗是什么 |
[28:57] | We already told you what a dog is. | 我们告诉过你狗是什么 |
[28:59] | – Woof, woof, woof! – Yes. Woof, woof, woof, woof. | -汪汪汪的 -对 汪汪汪汪叫的就是狗 |
[29:19] | Are you overwhelmed again, Mother? | 母亲 您又崩溃了吗 |
[29:23] | I am not your mother. | 我不是你妈妈 |
[29:25] | Who is my mother? | 那谁是我妈妈 |
[29:29] | God knows. | 老天爷才知道呢 |
[29:30] | Dog knows. Dog knows. | 狗就知道 狗知道 |
[30:02] | Yum yum. | 好吃 好吃 |
[31:00] | I don’t know why we do this. | 我不知道咱们干吗这么做 |
[31:03] | They never seem to come when we’re waiting | 我们拿着镐 等人来敲破他们脑子 |
[31:04] | to bash their brains out with a pick. | 但是从来就没人来过 |
[31:09] | – It’s futile. – Yeah. | -这是徒劳 -是啊 |
[31:10] | Like putting an SOS on the roof | 就跟在房顶上写求救信号一样 |
[31:12] | when planes never seem to pass, right? | 压根没有飞机经过 对吧 |
[31:16] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[31:28] | Watching. | 观察 |
[31:30] | That boy is always watching. | 那个男孩总在观察 |
[31:36] | That’s not a boy. | 那不是个男孩 |
[31:42] | Coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[31:45] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[33:09] | This is just pointless, it’s just weird muck. | 这样毫无意义 那就是奇怪的垃圾 |
[33:20] | The box is gone. | 那箱子没了 |
[33:38] | Did you… Did you move the box? | 你 是你动的那纸箱吗 |
[33:41] | – Tell me. – Where’re the roots? | -说话啊 -根在哪里 |
[33:43] | – Tom. – Where’s the subsoil? | -汤姆 -地基呢 |
[33:45] | – Where’s anything? – It’s gone. | -东西都到哪里去了 -箱子不见了 |
[33:46] | I was right here. | 我刚刚就在这 |
[33:47] | I was standing right here. I was looking at the road. | 我就站在这里 我盯着马路 |
[33:49] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[33:53] | – Stop! – Gemma, please, | -停下来 -拜托了杰玛 |
[33:54] | Just let me dig, okay? | 让我挖下去好吗 |
[33:56] | This is something I can do, please just let me do this. | 我也就还能做这些了 就让我挖吧 |
[34:30] | You were digging all day. | 你挖了一整天了 |
[34:34] | – All day, Tom. – Yeah. | -一整天啊 汤姆 -是啊 |
[34:38] | Why? | 为什么这么干 |
[34:41] | It’s got to have a bottom. | 总得有个底儿啊 |
[34:45] | It’s gotta… It’s gotta lead | 它会 它会引向 |
[34:46] | – to somewhere. – Where? | -什么地方 -哪 |
[34:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:51] | Australia. | 澳大利亚 |
[34:54] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[34:57] | Or hell. | 或者是地狱 |
[34:58] | No. | 不会的 |
[34:59] | No, we’re already there. | 不会的 我们已经在地狱了 |
[36:18] | All right, I’m gonna head back out. | 好了 我要接着挖去了 |
[36:19] | Oh, well, wait for me, I’ll come with you. | 好吧 等我下 我跟你一起 |
[36:22] | No, you know what? We only got the… the one spade. | 不用 我们只有一把铲子 |
[36:25] | Well, I could use the pick. | 那我可以用镐挖 |
[36:27] | You know, it kinda comes off in clumps now. But, thanks. | 两个人有点挤了 不过还是谢了 |
[39:02] | It’s like a smell in this car. | 这车里有股味道 |
[39:06] | It’s not bad, it’s just like… It’s like a real smell. | 不难闻 就好像 是真实的味道 |
[39:10] | – Have you noticed that? – Yeah. | -你注意到了吗 -闻到了 |
[39:13] | I like it. I’ve just been breathing it in… | 我喜欢 我以前闻着这个味道 |
[39:19] | pretending that I’m home. | 装作自己在家里 |
[39:32] | The battery’s still good, Jesus. | 还有电啊 老天爷 |
[39:35] | ♪ 007 ♪ | ♪ 零零七 ♪ |
[39:44] | ♪ At ocean eleven ♪ | ♪ 十一罗汉讲 ♪ |
[39:49] | ♪ And the rude boys go a wail ♪ | ♪ 野小子们嚎啕大哭 ♪ |
[39:53] | ♪ ‘Cause them out of jail ♪ | ♪ 因为他们出狱了 ♪ |
[39:58] | ♪ Rude boys cannot fail ♪ | ♪ 野孩子从不失败 ♪ |
[40:03] | ♪ ‘Cause they must get bail ♪ | ♪ 因为他们必须得到保释 ♪ |
[40:10] | ♪ Dem a loot, dem a shoo, dem a wail ♪ | ♪ 打劫 射击 然后大哭 ♪ |
[40:12] | ♪ A shanty town ♪ | ♪ 一个贫穷小镇 ♪ |
[40:15] | ♪ Dem a loot, dem a shoo, dem a wail ♪ | ♪ 打劫 射击 然后大哭 ♪ |
[40:17] | ♪ A shanty town ♪ | ♪ 一个贫穷小镇 ♪ |
[40:20] | ♪ Dem rude boys get a probation ♪ | ♪ 野孩子被判缓刑 ♪ |
[40:21] | ♪ A shanty town ♪ | ♪ 一个贫穷小镇 ♪ |
[40:24] | ♪ And rude boy A bomb up the town ♪ | ♪ 野孩子炸了这里 ♪ |
[40:26] | ♪ A shanty town ♪ | ♪ 一个贫穷小镇 ♪ |
[40:46] | ♪ 007 ♪ | ♪ 零零七 ♪ |
[40:51] | ♪ 007 ♪ | ♪ 零零七 ♪ |
[40:55] | ♪ At ocean eleven ♪ | ♪ 十一罗汉讲 ♪ |
[40:59] | ♪ And the rude boys A go wail ♪ | ♪ 野孩子嚎啕大哭 ♪ |
[41:04] | ♪ ‘Cause them out of jail ♪ | ♪ 因为他们出狱了 ♪ |
[41:09] | ♪ Rude boys cannot fail ♪ | ♪ 野孩子从不失败 ♪ |
[41:13] | ♪ ‘Cause them must get bail ♪ | ♪ 因为他们必须得到保释 ♪ |
[41:18] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[41:22] | Tom, you okay? | 汤姆 你没事吧 |
[41:26] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[41:30] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:38] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[41:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:56] | We can’t be with you all the time. | 我们不能一直陪着你 |
[41:59] | People like to be alone sometimes, okay? | 人们有时需要独处 知道吗 |
[42:04] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[42:09] | Not being with each other all the time. | 大家不是一直在一起的 |
[42:17] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[42:26] | – Goodnight. – Goodnight, Mother. | -晚安 -妈妈晚安 |
[42:31] | I’m not your mother. | 我不是你妈 |
[42:41] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么 |
[42:44] | What do you want? We fed you. | 你想要什么 我们给你饭吃了 |
[42:46] | What do you want? | 你还想要什么 |
[42:48] | Jesus! Say what you want. What do you want? | 天啊 你倒是说说 你到底要什么 |
[42:53] | Shut up. Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[42:55] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[43:00] | Gemma, please, just let me do this, okay? | 杰玛 求你了 让我挖吧 好吗 |
[43:02] | This is something I can do, just please, | 我也只能做这个了 求你了 |
[43:04] | Gemma, let me do this. | 杰玛 让我挖吧 |
[43:06] | You’re fucking disgusting. | 你真他妈恶心 |
[43:07] | Please, Gemma, just please. | 求你了 杰玛 求你了 |
[43:09] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[43:10] | Just please let me do this. | 就让我挖吧 |
[43:11] | – This is something I can do… – You’re fucking disgusting! | -我也只能做这个了 -你真他妈恶心 |
[43:13] | …please, Gemma, let me do… | 求你了 杰玛 让我 |
[44:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:26] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[45:07] | I am fucking disgusting, you know that? | 我真他妈恶心 你知道吗 |
[45:09] | I am fucking disgusting. | 我真他妈恶心 |
[45:44] | Are you gonna dig today? | 你今天还挖吗 |
[45:46] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess. | 应该挖吧 |
[45:51] | Do you feel like you’re making progress? | 你觉得有进展吗 |
[45:55] | Yeah. | 有吧 |
[45:56] | Yeah. So, I’m gonna, um… I’m gonna get back to it. | 好吧 那我 我回去接着挖了 |
[45:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:04] | What the fuck! | 你搞什么 |
[47:05] | Go to bed. | 睡觉去 |
[47:06] | Listen to me. Go to bed. | 听话 睡觉去 |
[47:09] | – Listen to me, go to bed. – Stop! | -听话 睡觉去 -停下 |
[47:11] | Stop. | 停下 |
[47:44] | Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[47:47] | No. | 不许看 |
[47:49] | On. | 打开 |
[47:50] | – No. – On. | -不许看 -打开 |
[47:51] | No. | 不许看 |
[47:59] | What am I supposed to do with him? | 我该拿他怎么办 |
[48:07] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[48:11] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[48:41] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[48:44] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[48:46] | I’m locking it up. | 我要把它锁起来 |
[48:48] | I’m gonna starve it. | 我要饿着它 |
[48:50] | – Tom. Tom. – Gemma, stay! | -汤姆 汤姆 -杰玛 别过来 |
[49:05] | All right. Get in. | 好了 进去 |
[49:08] | Come on. | 快进去 |
[49:12] | – Give me the key. -No, no. | -把钥匙给我 -不 不 |
[49:13] | – Get back in the house. – Give me the key! | -回屋里去 -把钥匙给我 |
[49:14] | – Get back in the house! – Tom. Tom! | -回屋里去 -汤姆 汤姆 |
[49:16] | – Gemma, come on. – Tom, give me the key! | -杰玛 回去 -汤姆 把钥匙给我 |
[49:23] | I am not looking after it, okay? | 我不要再养它了 |
[49:25] | You will leave it there, don’t play with it, | 就把它关车里 别和它玩 |
[49:26] | don’t feed it, don’t have anything to do with it. | 别给它吃的 什么都别管 |
[49:28] | – You will let it starve. – Let me up! | -就让它饿着 -让我起来 |
[49:30] | Look, it has you acting like you’re its fucking mother, | 它让你以为你是它妈 |
[49:32] | okay, you’re… You’re putting it to bed at night, | 你晚上送它上床睡觉 |
[49:33] | you’re telling it not to watch cartoons. | 你不让它看动画片 |
[49:35] | Tom, let me up! | 汤姆 让我起来 |
[49:48] | Look, I’m sorry, but I… I will not let you help it. | 我很抱歉 但我不会让你救它的 |
[49:51] | Okay. If they don’t want it to die, | 好吧 如果他们见不得它死 |
[49:53] | they’ll come for it. | 他们会来救它的 |
[49:58] | It’s up to them. | 让他们看着办吧 |
[50:11] | What if they don’t come? | 要是他们不来呢 |
[50:14] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[50:15] | Do we just sit here and we wait for him to die? | 我们就在这看着他等死吗 |
[50:19] | – It. – What? | -是”它” -什么 |
[50:21] | It. Not him. | 是”它” 不是”他” |
[50:24] | Stop saying him. | 别再称”他”了 |
[50:29] | If it dies, maybe they’ll let us go. | 如果它死了 或许咱们就能走了 |
[50:47] | Hey. | 小家伙 |
[50:49] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[50:51] | He’s not gonna hurt you, I promise. | 他不会再伤害你了 我保证 |
[50:54] | You can come out. | 你可以出来了 |
[51:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:46] | Do you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[51:48] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你 |
[51:50] | Do you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[51:55] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你 |
[51:57] | He’ll get tired soon. | 他一会儿就该累了 |
[52:00] | And he’ll go to sleep. | 然后他就睡了 |
[52:05] | You should go to sleep, too. | 你也该睡了 |
[52:07] | Have a dream. | 做个梦吧 |
[52:11] | What’s a dream? | 什么是梦 |
[52:14] | It’s, um… | 梦就是 |
[52:17] | It’s like all sorts of moving pictures in your mind, | 你脑海中出现各式各样的影像 |
[52:22] | but no one else can see them. | 其他人却看不到 |
[52:24] | I’ve never had a dream. | 我从没做过梦 |
[52:26] | Well… | 那么 |
[52:30] | close your eyes and try. | 闭上眼睛试试看 |
[52:41] | Whoever’s on the other side, | 那边的人 |
[52:43] | can you hear me? I know you can hear me. | 能听到我吗 我知道你能听到我 |
[52:55] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[52:58] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你在那边 |
[54:40] | What lovely sky we have. | 多美的天空啊 |
[54:42] | It is lovely to live under a lovely sky | 在美丽的天空下 住在舒适的房子里 |
[54:45] | and a lovely house with lovely houses all around us. | 周围还环绕着许多一样漂亮的房子 |
[54:52] | You are such a mystery. | 你真是个谜 |
[54:57] | You’re a mystery and I’m gonna solve you. | 你是个谜 我要把你解开 |
[55:01] | I’m a mystery. I’m a mystery. | 我是个谜 我是个谜 |
[55:07] | Do you see that cloud? | 看到那朵云了吗 |
[55:08] | What’s that cloud in the shape of? | 你说那朵云是什么形状的 |
[55:11] | A cloud. | 一朵云 |
[55:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[55:16] | Do you see that other cloud? | 看到另一朵云了吗 |
[55:19] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[55:20] | What’s that cloud in the shape of? | 那朵云又是什么形状的 |
[55:22] | – A cloud. – Yes. | -一朵云 -对的 |
[55:25] | Another cloud-shaped cloud. | 另一朵云彩形状的云 |
[55:27] | All the clouds here are shaped like clouds. | 所有的云都是一样的云彩的形状 |
[55:30] | Perfect, sickening… | 完美的 讨厌的 |
[55:34] | little clouds. | 小云彩们 |
[55:37] | Do you like clouds? | 你喜欢云彩吗 |
[55:38] | Where I come from… | 在我的家乡 |
[55:41] | clouds come in all shapes and sizes, | 云彩千姿百态 大小不一 |
[55:44] | some of them look like faces | 有的像人脸 |
[55:46] | and some of them look like dogs. | 有的像狗 |
[55:49] | Woof, woof! | 汪汪 |
[55:52] | – Woof! – Woof! | -汪 -汪 |
[55:54] | Woof, woof! Woof! | -汪汪 -汪 |
[55:56] | Woof, woof, woof! Woof, woof! | -汪汪汪 -汪汪 |
[55:58] | – Woof! – Woof! | -汪 -汪 |
[58:41] | Did you see the boy? | 你看到那男孩了吗 |
[58:43] | No. | 没看到 |
[58:48] | – He’s gone missing. – Well… | -他走丢了 -好吧 |
[58:51] | so have we. | 我们也是 |
[59:05] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[59:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[59:37] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:01:04] | Where were you today? | 你今天去哪儿了 |
[1:01:07] | I’m solving a mystery. | 我在解谜 |
[1:01:09] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[1:01:11] | What did you discover? | 那你发现什么了 |
[1:01:12] | Lots. | 好多 |
[1:01:14] | Lots? Like what? | 好多吗 比如什么 |
[1:01:17] | Lots and lots. | 好多好多 |
[1:01:19] | Did you meet anyone when you were solving the mystery? | 你解谜的时候碰到什么人了吗 |
[1:01:22] | I met you when I was finished. | 我解完时碰到你了 |
[1:01:27] | Did you meet anyone else? | 你还碰到别人了吗 |
[1:01:30] | Anyone you’ve never met before? | 你以前没见过的人 |
[1:01:36] | Who? | 是谁 |
[1:01:40] | I’m not allowed to say. | 我不能说 |
[1:01:59] | Let’s play a game. | 咱们来玩个游戏吧 |
[1:02:01] | Let’s play pretend. | 咱们来假装别人 |
[1:02:08] | Pretend to be me. | 现在假装是我 |
[1:02:12] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[1:02:16] | Can you pretend to be Tom? | 你能假装汤姆吗 |
[1:02:22] | Gemma, stay! | 杰玛 别过来 |
[1:02:26] | – Will I do a dog? – Yes, please. | -我能假装狗吗 -当然 来吧 |
[1:02:29] | Woof, woof, woof! | 汪汪汪 |
[1:02:33] | Is there anyone else you can do? | 你还能假装别人吗 |
[1:02:39] | Someone you met today? | 比如你今天碰到的人 |
[1:02:43] | Pretend to be that person. | 假装一下那个人 |
[1:03:14] | Are you overwhelmed again, Mother? | 你又崩溃了吗 妈妈 |
[1:03:18] | I am not your mother. | 我不是你的妈妈 |
[1:03:23] | Are you overwhelmed? | 你受不了了吗 |
[1:03:25] | I want… to go home. | 我想要回家 |
[1:03:32] | Silly Mother, you are home. | 蠢妈妈 你已经在家里了 |
[1:04:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:04:05] | Do you mean that? | 你是真心的吗 |
[1:04:07] | Or is that sarcasm? Are you being sarcastic? | 还是嘲讽 你是在嘲讽我吗 |
[1:04:13] | No. | 没有 |
[1:04:15] | But you don’t really mean that I’m welcome, right? | 你不是真心地对我说不客气 是不是 |
[1:04:19] | I was being polite. | 我只是想礼貌一点 |
[1:04:21] | Why are you being polite? | 为什么你想要礼貌一点 |
[1:04:26] | Is it fear? | 是因为害怕吗 |
[1:04:30] | Probably. | 或许是吧 |
[1:04:46] | Probably. | 或许是吧 |
[1:05:30] | You need to eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[1:05:33] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[1:05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:58] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事儿了 |
[1:06:07] | Why didn’t I let you kill him | 在他还小的时候 |
[1:06:09] | when he was young? | 我为什么没有让你杀了他 |
[1:06:16] | Because you’re a… you’re a good person. | 因为你是 你是一个好人 |
[1:06:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:58] | You like playing this game, don’t you? | 你喜欢跟着我是吗 |
[1:10:44] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[1:10:47] | Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[1:10:53] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[1:10:57] | Gemma! | 杰玛 |
[1:11:05] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[1:11:07] | Gemma! | 杰玛 |
[1:11:12] | Gemma! | 杰玛 |
[1:11:17] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[1:11:26] | Gem… | 杰 |
[1:11:36] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:11:47] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:11:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:11:56] | It’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[1:12:09] | Hey, open the door! | 把门打开 |
[1:12:13] | Let us in. | 让我们进去 |
[1:12:16] | Open! Open the door! | 开门 把门打开 |
[1:12:20] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[1:12:42] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:12:51] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:12:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:13:03] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:13:05] | Please, please, please. You need to help us, | 我求你了 求求你了 帮帮我们 |
[1:13:07] | ’cause he’s getting sicker and sicker. | 他病得越来越重了 |
[1:13:10] | Please, you can’t leave him this way. | 求你了 你不能就这样不管他 |
[1:13:14] | You know, maybe it’s time he was released. | 或许 是时候该让解脱了 |
[1:14:42] | Do you remember… | 你还记得 |
[1:14:45] | the wind… | 那风吗 |
[1:14:47] | Gemma? | 杰玛 |
[1:14:49] | Before we got here. | 在我们来这里之前 |
[1:14:54] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[1:14:55] | The wind was great. | 那风感觉美极了 |
[1:14:58] | I never realized how much I liked it. | 我没有意识到我有多喜欢它 |
[1:15:21] | I’m glad that guy stood you up. | 我很高兴那个人放你鸽子了 |
[1:15:25] | You looked so glum. | 你看起来闷闷不乐的 |
[1:15:29] | I didn’t know if it was okay | 我不知道我应不应该 |
[1:15:30] | for me to go over and, like, talk to you. | 过去跟你搭讪 |
[1:15:34] | You looked so glum, so cute. | 你当时看起来很郁闷 但是又很可爱 |
[1:15:38] | I can’t even remember what I said. | 我都不记得我说了什么 |
[1:15:40] | You didn’t say anything, you just… | 你什么也没说 你只是 |
[1:15:45] | stood next to me. | 站在我旁边 |
[1:15:46] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:15:49] | That’s creepy. | 听起来好吓人 |
[1:15:56] | You told me I looked like I needed a drink. | 你跟我说 我看起来需要喝一杯 |
[1:15:59] | You did. | 你确实需要 |
[1:16:03] | You said I looked like I needed one too. | 你说 我看起来也需要喝一杯 |
[1:16:08] | And then I can’t… | 然后 |
[1:16:12] | I can’t remember what happened after that. | 我记不起来 之后发生了什么 |
[1:16:15] | I guess we drank. | 我猜我们去喝酒了 |
[1:16:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:16:19] | We drank and… | 我们喝啊 喝啊 |
[1:16:21] | we drank. | 一直喝 |
[1:16:28] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:16:35] | Tom… what happened then? | 汤姆 然后发生了什么 |
[1:16:41] | Then I… | 之后我 |
[1:16:44] | I must have fallen over… | 我应该喝晕了 |
[1:16:46] | and woken up on… on your couch. | 然后在你的沙发上醒来 |
[1:16:51] | The sun was in my eyes, I couldn’t see anything. | 太阳正对着我的眼睛 我什么也看不见 |
[1:16:55] | I didn’t know where I was. | 我不知道我在哪里 |
[1:17:02] | You looked like you came out of the sun. | 然后你仿佛从太阳里面走出来一样 |
[1:17:07] | I could just see your silhouette. | 我只能看见你的轮廓 |
[1:17:11] | And then when I… I finally saw you… | 然后 当我 当我终于看清你时 |
[1:17:15] | I realized where I was. | 我意识到我在哪里 |
[1:17:18] | And then you spoke to me. | 然后你跟我说了些话 |
[1:17:22] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[1:17:29] | You asked me if I wanted some scrambled eggs. | 你问我想不想吃炒鸡蛋 |
[1:17:34] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:17:36] | And that was that. | 没有了 |
[1:17:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:47] | That was that. | 然后就没有了 |
[1:17:55] | I kinda felt like I was home… | 我觉得 我好像在家里 |
[1:18:01] | because of you. | 因为有你 |
[1:18:07] | I’m… I’m home right now. | 我现在就在家里 |
[1:18:21] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:18:30] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:18:49] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:26:14] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[1:26:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:26:20] | What am I in this? | 我在这里是什么 |
[1:26:24] | You are a mother. | 你是一位母亲 |
[1:26:27] | – A mother? – Yes. | -一位母亲 -对 |
[1:26:30] | Someone who prepares her son for the world. | 母亲负责养育孩子 |
[1:26:34] | What does a mother do then? | 那母亲之后做什么 |
[1:26:40] | She dies. | 死去 |
[1:26:44] | You go to sleep now. | 现在 睡吧 |
[1:26:46] | Have a nice dream. | 做个好梦 |
[1:26:48] | All we wanted… | 我们想要的 |
[1:26:51] | was a home. | 只是一个家 |
[1:26:54] | Silly Mother. | 蠢妈妈 |
[1:26:56] | You are home. | 你在家里啊 |
[1:27:04] | I’m not your fucking mother. | 我他妈的不是你母亲 |
[1:27:07] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[1:27:09] | I said… | 我说 |
[1:27:12] | I am not your fucking mother. | 我他妈的不是你母亲 |
[1:27:27] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[1:29:18] | ♪ A shanty town ♪ | ♪ 一个贫穷小镇 ♪ |
[1:29:21] | ♪ Dem rude boys Get a probation ♪ | ♪ 那帮野孩子被判了个缓刑 ♪ |
[1:29:23] | ♪ A shanty town… ♪ | ♪ 一个贫穷小镇 ♪ |
[1:29:35] | ♪ Soldier get longer ♪ | ♪ 士兵们变得越来越老 ♪ |
[1:29:37] | ♪ A shanty town ♪ | ♪ 一个贫穷小镇 ♪ |
[1:29:40] | ♪ Rude boy a weep And a wail ♪ | ♪ 野孩子又哭又喊 ♪ |
[1:29:42] | ♪ A shanty town… ♪ | ♪ 一个贫穷小镇 ♪ |
[1:31:35] | ♪ I ask myself, should I put My finger to the left? ♪ | ♪ 我问我自己 我该把手指放在左边吗 ♪ |
[1:31:40] | ♪ No ♪ | ♪ 不 ♪ |
[1:31:42] | ♪ I ask myself, should I put My finger to the right? ♪ | ♪ 我问我自己 我该把手指放在右边吗 ♪ |
[1:31:47] | ♪ No ♪ | ♪ 不 ♪ |
[1:31:50] | ♪ Does it really matter Where I put my finger? ♪ | ♪ 我的手指放在哪里真的重要吗 ♪ |
[1:31:53] | ♪ Someone else will come along And move it ♪ | ♪ 有人会来把它们移开 ♪ |
[1:31:55] | ♪ And it’s always Been the same ♪ | ♪ 事情一直都是这样的 ♪ |
[1:31:58] | ♪ It’s just a complicated game ♪ | ♪ 这只是一个复杂的游戏 ♪ |
[1:32:14] | ♪ A little girl asked me ♪ | ♪ 一个小女孩问我 ♪ |
[1:32:16] | ♪ Should she part her hair Upon the left ♪ | ♪ 她是否应该梳左偏分 ♪ |
[1:32:22] | ♪ A little girl asked me ♪ | ♪ 一个小女孩问我 ♪ |
[1:32:23] | ♪ Should she part her hair Upon the right, no ♪ | ♪ 她是否应该梳右偏分 ♪ |
[1:32:29] | ♪ I said It really doesn’t matter ♪ | ♪ 我说你从哪里梳 ♪ |
[1:32:31] | ♪ Where you part your hair ♪ | ♪ 其实无所谓 ♪ |
[1:32:33] | ♪ For someone else will come Along and move it ♪ | ♪ 有人会来把它们打乱 ♪ |
[1:32:34] | ♪ And it’s always Been the same ♪ | ♪ 事情一直都是这样的 ♪ |
[1:32:38] | ♪ It’s just a Complicated game ♪ | ♪ 这只是一个复杂的游戏 ♪ |
[1:32:54] | ♪ A little boy asked me ♪ | ♪ 一个小男孩问我 ♪ |
[1:32:55] | ♪ Should he put his vote Upon the left ♪ | ♪ 他该把票投给左翼 ♪ |
[1:33:01] | ♪ A little boy asked me ♪ | ♪ 一个小男孩问我 ♪ |
[1:33:03] | ♪ Should he put his vote Upon the right ♪ | ♪ 他该把票投给右翼 ♪ |
[1:33:08] | ♪ I say it really Doesn’t matter ♪ | ♪ 我说投给谁 ♪ |
[1:33:11] | ♪ Where you put your vote ♪ | ♪ 其实并不重要 ♪ |
[1:33:13] | ♪ ‘Cause someone else will come Along and move it ♪ | ♪ 因为总有其他人会做出选择 ♪ |
[1:33:14] | ♪ And it’s always Been the same ♪ | ♪ 事情一直都是这样的 ♪ |
[1:33:18] | ♪ It’s just a Complicated game ♪ | ♪ 这只是一个复杂的游戏 ♪ |
[1:33:24] | ♪ Oh, it’s just A complicated game ♪ | ♪ 这只是一个复杂的游戏 ♪ |
[1:33:34] | ♪ They wanted Tom They wanted Joe ♪ | ♪ 他们想要汤姆 他们想要乔 ♪ |
[1:33:37] | ♪ To dress ’em up And stick ’em out on show ♪ | ♪ 把他们打扮好展示出来 ♪ |
[1:33:41] | ♪ They were only arrows In a very bad aim ♪ | ♪ 他们只是射得特别歪的箭 ♪ |
[1:33:47] | ♪ It’s just a Complicated game ♪ | ♪ 这只是一个复杂的游戏 ♪ |
[1:34:18] | ♪ God asked me ♪ | ♪ 上帝问我 ♪ |
[1:34:20] | ♪ Should he ought to Put his world on the left, no ♪ | ♪ 他该把他的世界放在左边吗 ♪ |
[1:34:26] | ♪ God asked me should he oughta ♪ | ♪ 上帝问我 ♪ |
[1:34:28] | ♪ Put his world on the right, no ♪ | ♪ 他该把他的世界放在右边吗 ♪ |
[1:34:33] | ♪ I said It doesn’t really matter ♪ | ♪ 我说放在哪里 ♪ |
[1:34:35] | ♪ Where you put your world ♪ | ♪ 其实并不重要 ♪ |
[1:34:36] | ♪ Someone will come along and move it ♪ | ♪ 总有人会来改变它 ♪ |
[1:34:38] | ♪ And it’s always Been the same ♪ | ♪ 总有人会来改变它 ♪ |
[1:34:46] | ♪ It’s just a complicated game ♪ | ♪ 事情一直都是这样的 ♪ |
[1:35:08] | ♪ It’s just a complicated game ♪ | ♪ 这只是一个复杂的游戏 ♪ |
[1:35:15] | ♪ Just a complicated game ♪ | ♪ 这只是一个复杂的游戏 ♪ |
[1:35:23] | ♪ It’s just a complicated game ♪ | ♪ 这只是一个复杂的游戏 ♪ |