英文名称:DOA Dead or Alive
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | 《生死格斗》 | |
[00:55] | (日本 石狩山) | |
[01:01] | Princess Kasumi. | 霞公主 |
[01:04] | Your brother is dead. Your destiny is to lead your people. | 令兄死了 带领您的子民是您的命运 |
[01:13] | I will not believe he is dead until I see his body. | 除非我看到他的尸体 我才会相信他死了 |
[01:18] | There is no body. | 没有尸体 |
[01:21] | Then he is not dead. | 那他就还没死 |
[01:25] | I am going to find him. | -我要去找他 -守卫不会让你离开的 |
[01:28] | The guards won’t let you leave. | 我不是盒子里的蟋蟀 我的命运我自己决定 |
[01:29] | I am not a cricket in a box. I alone determine my destiny. | |
[01:33] | But Princess, as your brother’s best friend, you must let me help you. | 可是 公主 身为令兄的好友 您务必让我帮您 |
[01:37] | If my brother is really dead, then you are no longer his best friend. | 如果家兄真的死了 那你就不再是他的好友了 |
[01:43] | Princess Kasumi, if you leave you suffer the same fate as your brother. | 霞公主 若您离开 会和令兄相同宿命的 |
[01:47] | You will become an outcast. A shenobi. | 你会成为浪人 |
[01:50] | 一名忍者 | |
[01:53] | So be it. | 无所谓 |
[01:57] | Princess! The guards will kill you! | 公主 守卫会杀死你的 |
[02:58] | Ayanai, I know of your love for my brother. | 绫音 我知道你对家兄的爱 |
[03:03] | I will find Hiatai and bring him home. | 我会找到疾风 并带他回家 |
[03:08] | Princess Kasumi. | 霞公主 |
[03:11] | I beg you. Do no leave the clan. | 恳求您别离开族人 |
[03:19] | I’m your servant… | 我是您的仆人 但若你离开 基于使命我必当杀了你 |
[03:21] | …but if you leave I’m honor bound to kill you. | |
[04:07] | (您被邀请了) | |
[04:12] | (霞: 公主忍者) | |
[04:27] | Miss Armstrong, I’m sorry to interrupt, but it’s your father again. | 阿姆斯壮小姐 很抱歉打扰你 不过是你父亲又打来了 |
[04:31] | I told you, I’m busy. | 我说过我没空 |
[04:33] | -But Miss Armstrong, he just… -Okay! Put him on speaker. | 可是 阿姆斯壮小姐 他就… |
[04:34] | -好啦 接到扩音器 -非常好 | |
[04:38] | Very good. | 嗨 爸 什么事? |
[04:39] | Hi Dad, what’s up? | 甜心 我只是希望你知道 你在放弃什么 |
[04:40] | Sweetheart, I just hope you know what you’re giving up! | |
[04:42] | Dad, we already talked about this. | 爸 这事我们已经讨论过了 |
[04:44] | But if you get the afternoon flight, you could still make it | 只要你搭上下午的班机 还是能赶得及 |
[04:46] | to the tag team championship in Des Moines. | 迪莫伊的袋狼赛车冠军赛 |
[04:48] | Dad, I already told you, I am done wrestling. | 爸 我已经说过不玩摔角了 不玩作假了 不玩了 |
[04:51] | I’m done being fake. I’m done. | |
[04:54] | Sweetheart. | 甜心? |
[04:57] | Are you there? | 你在吗? |
[04:58] | Hey Dad, I’m gonna have to call you back in a minute, okay? | 爸 我等会再打给你 好吗? |
[05:02] | Nice yacht. | 这条船很漂亮啊 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:802个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:118个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:91个,考研词汇:128个,专四词汇:117个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:210个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:06] | No guns! | 收起来! |
[05:07] | That yacht is worth a million. | 这条船值一千万美金啊 听见没有? |
[05:11] | I’ll shoot any man who puts a bullet in it. | 谁开枪 我就要他的命! |
[05:13] | 是是是… | |
[05:17] | Uh, Miss Armstrong… | 阿姆斯壮小姐 |
[05:20] | Miss Armstrong! | 阿姆斯壮小姐! |
[05:22] | 快点! 上去! | |
[05:23] | 快点! | |
[05:30] | Here’s the deal, lady. We want the yacht. | 小姐 交易如下 我们要这艘游艇 |
[05:33] | If you do exactly as we say, you’ll live. | 只要你完全听命行事 就免于一死 |
[05:37] | If you don’t, then you’ll pay with excruciating… | 要是不的话 那你下场就会很凄惨… |
[05:40] | New deal, boys. | 没得交易 小子们 |
[05:44] | You boys get off my yacht now | 你们立刻滚下我的游艇 就都能避免凄惨的痛苦 |
[05:47] | and you all will avoid excruciating pain. | |
[06:33] | You need some help, Buddy? | 需要点帮助吗 兄弟? |
[06:35] | It’s okay; come on. Come on. | 没关系的 来啊 来啊 没关系 |
[06:39] | It’s okay. I’ll give you a hand. | 我扶你一把 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:57] | What do you know? Looks like I’m going to the ball after all. | (您被邀请了) |
[06:57] | 知道怎么吗? 看来我好像要去参加舞会了 | |
[07:04] | (汀娜: 前摔角超级巨星) | |
[07:15] | May I help you? | -有何效劳吗? -你被捕了 |
[07:17] | You’re under arrest. | |
[07:20] | (香港) | |
[07:24] | Someone broke into the safe at the Hotel Peking last night. | 昨晚有人闯入北京饭店的保险库 |
[07:28] | Stole cash and diamonds. We received an anonymous tip it was you. | 偷走了现金和钻石 我们接获匿名密报说是你干的 |
[07:33] | It was Max. | -是麦斯吧 -他说是你干的 |
[07:36] | He said it was you. | 你刚说密报是匿名的 |
[07:36] | You just said your tip was anonymous. | |
[07:39] | Tell me about the diamonds. | 告诉我钻石的事 |
[07:40] | Well, they’re a girl’s best friend. | 钻石是女孩的好朋友 |
[07:43] | Made form carbons. Subjected to high pressure. | 由碳元素组成 利用高压所形成 |
[07:46] | Traditionally a 60th Wedding Anniversary gift. | 传统上是结婚60年纪念日礼物 |
[07:49] | And they’re forever. | 而且钻石恒久远 |
[07:51] | Perhaps spending a few hours in a cold cell | 也许在冰冷的牢房 火热的灯光下 待个几小时 |
[07:55] | under some hot lights will make you a little more… | 会令你比较愉快一点 |
[07:58] | agreeable. | -可以至少先让我穿个衣服吗? -请便 |
[07:58] | -Can I at least get dressed first? -Be my guest. | |
[08:26] | Would you hand me my bra, please? | 请帮我拿一下胸罩好吗? |
[09:00] | Do me up. | 替我扣上 |
[09:24] | Evening. | 晚安 |
[09:52] | 嘿 你没事吧? | |
[10:21] | (克莉丝蒂: 攻击与偷窃大师) | |
[10:29] | Katsumi has abandoned the temple. | 霞已抛弃了殿堂 |
[10:32] | She has become shenobi. | 成了忍者、浪人 |
[10:35] | An outcast. | |
[10:37] | A disgrace to the clan like her brother before her. | 像之前她哥哥一样 是族人之羞耻 |
[10:41] | You must follow her. Find her | 你务必要去追踪她 |
[10:44] | 找到她后 杀了她 | |
[10:45] | and kill her. | |
[10:52] | Welcome to the world’s greatest Martial arts tournament’s DOA. | 欢迎莅临世界最大的 武术竞赛”生死格斗” |
[10:56] | I’m Helena Douglas, and I want to thank you | 我是海伦娜道格拉斯 谢谢你们接受我们的邀请 |
[11:00] | for accepting our invitation. | 你们每一个都是个别挑选出来的 |
[11:01] | Each of you has been individually selected because you represent | |
[11:03] | the best fighting style in your specialized field. | 因为你们是各自专长领域中 最佳格斗型式的代表 |
[11:07] | Soon, you will get a chance to prove | 不久你们便有机会证明 自己是全世界最佳的格斗手 |
[11:09] | that you are the best fighter in the worid. | |
[11:11] | And at the same time, pick up a ten million dollar prize. | 同时还能赢得奖金一千万美元 |
[11:15] | In the meantime, relax before the real fun begins. | 在真正乐趣开始前的这段期间 请好好放松 |
[11:19] | God, this is so embarrassing, Dad. I cannot believe you’re here. | 老天 这好尴尬啊 爸 我不敢相信你会在这 |
[11:22] | What? I got an invitation, just like you. | 怎么? 我像你一样收到邀请呀 |
[11:25] | Dean Armstrong. Baby. | 汀娜阿姆斯壮 宝贝 |
[11:29] | So how come you’re here? That lady just said | 你怎么来了? |
[11:30] | 那女士刚刚说 “最佳格斗型式的代表” | |
[11:32] | “the best in your fighting style.” | |
[11:34] | Now if I recall, you’re a wrestler, | 若我没记错的话 你是摔角手 摔角不太算格斗 是不是? |
[11:36] | and wrestling ain’t really fighting, now is it? | |
[11:38] | -Come on, Tina, he’s beneath you. -I sure would like to be. | -别担心 汀娜 他在你之下 -我一定很乐意在下面的 |
[11:42] | -Son of a… -Dad. | -王八… -爸 |
[11:45] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[11:49] | God, I cannot wait to kick his ass. | 老天 我等不及要踹扁他了 |
[11:54] | Why do you follow me? | -你干嘛跟踪我? -我受邀参加生死格斗 |
[11:56] | I was invited to DOA. I promise not to harm you. | |
[11:59] | -我保证不会伤害你 -除非我们在同一场中碰面 | |
[12:01] | Unless we meet in a match. | |
[12:03] | Max. | -麦斯 -糟糕 |
[12:06] | Oh no. | 麦斯! |
[12:08] | Max! | 听着 我不知道你在假装成谁 |
[12:09] | Listen. I don’t know who you’re pretending to be | |
[12:12] | or how you got yourself invited to DOA. | 或你是怎么受邀参加生死格斗的 |
[12:16] | But what I do know is you left me alone in my Hong Kong hotel room. | 但我确定的一点是 你把我单独留在香港饭店的房间里 |
[12:21] | I would never leave such a woman as you alone. | 我绝对不会把你这样的女人 单独留下的 |
[12:25] | Especially not in a hotel room. | 尤其是在饭店房间里 |
[12:28] | I’m winning the 10 million dollar prize money. | 我要赢这笔一千万的奖金 |
[12:30] | If I get to put your double dealing ass in Dead or Alive | 要是能把你的两面派小人屁股 摆在”生死格斗”的”死”这一栏 |
[12:35] | so much the better. | 那就更好了 |
[12:38] | Let me help you with that. | 让我帮你一把 |
[12:42] | Hey everybody, I hope you’re enjoying the flight. | 大家好 希望各位飞行愉快 |
[12:45] | My welcome gift to you is this. | 我给各位的欢迎礼是这个 |
[12:48] | To get to DOA island, you have to bail out now. | 想抵达生死格斗岛 现在就得下机 |
[12:51] | Parachutes are under your seat. | 降落伞在座位底下 |
[12:54] | Just aim for the Buddha on your left. Have fun! | 只要朝向左边的佛寺飞 祝各位开心喽 |
[12:58] | Oh, and one more thing: whoever doesn’t make it | 哦 还有一件事 |
[12:59] | 凡是日落前赶不到会合地点者 就丧失了资格 | |
[13:01] | to the compound by sundown is disqualified. | |
[13:09] | Princess! Allow me to go first! | 公主 请容我先下 |
[13:46] | Looks like we landed off target. | 我们好像降落在目标下面 |
[13:54] | How in Hell are we supposed to get up there? | 究竟要怎样上去呢? |
[13:56] | We’d better get going. | 我们最好动身了 |
[13:58] | Well, you’re both on your own. I don’t do teams. | 你们俩一块走吧 我习惯单枪匹马 |
[14:01] | That’s fine with me. Any team you’re a part of is bound to lose, anyway. | 我无所谓 反正有你在的那一队注定要输 |
[14:05] | Well, I’ll remember that when I’m collecting the 10 million. | 当我在数钱时 我会记得那点的 |
[14:12] | Okay, here goes. | 好的 开始吧 |
[14:15] | Race ya. | 来比赛吧 |
[15:00] | If we’re going to make it, we need to work together. | 若想成功 我们必须合作 |
[15:26] | 嘿! | |
[15:29] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[15:50] | Oh God, what are you doing down there? | 天哪 你底下在干嘛? 老天爷啊 快一点 |
[15:55] | Jesus, hurry up! | |
[16:01] | We better go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:03] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 各位 |
[16:10] | What took you guys so long? | 嘿 你们怎么这么久? |
[16:13] | Who the Hell is that? | 那个人到底是谁? |
[16:16] | Trust me, you don’t want to know. | 相信我 你们不会想知道的 |
[16:22] | Welcome to DOA. Glad you made it. | 欢迎来到生死格斗岛 很高兴你们赶到了 |
[16:34] | I’m afraid you guys were the last to arrive. | 恐怕你们是最后到达的 |
[16:37] | Now if you’ll all follow me, I will conduct you to the others. | 现在跟着我走 我会领你们到其他人那儿去 |
[16:50] | DOA Combatants, your host, Dr. Victor Donavan. | 生死格斗斗士们 我是这儿的主人 维克多唐纳文博士 |
[16:59] | Welcome to you all. | 欢迎各位 |
[17:02] | Dead or Alive was created by the late, great Vane Douglas. | 生死格斗乃由已故 伟大的费道格拉斯所创建 |
[17:08] | Helena’s father and my very good friend. | 海伦娜的父亲 也是我非常要好的朋友 |
[17:12] | Vane’s will decreed this tournament, and as of this year, | 费的遗愿是成功举办这个竞赛 |
[17:14] | 至于今年 有海伦娜的参与 所以订在她的21岁生日这天 | |
[17:16] | marking her 21st birthday, Helena’s participation. | |
[17:20] | My assistants will escort you to the lab, where you will | 我的助手们会护送各位到实验室 |
[17:22] | now undergo a complete physical. | 在那儿你们将进行完整的体检 |
[17:27] | Once you pass your physical, DOA begins. | 一旦通过体检 生死格斗就开始 |
[17:32] | Hey, this thing kind of reminds me of a disco. | 这种东西令我想到了一首迪斯可 |
[17:40] | -Zack. -Yeah? | 柴克 |
[17:41] | May I please remind you of the importance of this procedure? | 可否容我提醒你这道程序的重要性? |
[17:44] | It’s important, I know. But you can’t stop Zack, man. | 我知道很重要 但你阻止不了柴克 |
[17:46] | You can only hope to contain him a little bit. | 你只能希望包容他一点 |
[17:54] | What do you got there, some modern dentistry chair? | 你们摆了些什么 某种现代牙科椅子吗? |
[18:00] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | -对不起 甜心 -没关系 |
[18:22] | Weatherby, have you got those diagnostic reports I requested? | 威瑟比 我要求的诊断报告有了吗? |
[18:26] | Thank you. How do our contestants look? | 谢谢 我们的参赛者情况如何? |
[18:30] | We’ve got a strong group, sir. They look really good. | 我们有实力坚强的一团 先生 他们看起来真的很好 |
[18:34] | Bring up Tina Armstrong. I was impressed with her musculature. | 叫出汀娜阿姆斯壮 我对她的发达肌肉印象深刻 |
[18:44] | Oh God. This is gonna hurt. | 老天 这会很痛的 |
[18:46] | Standard procedure, Miss Armstrong. Everyone’s going through this. | 标准程序 阿姆斯壮小姐 人人都要经历这道的 |
[18:56] | Are the nanobots broadcasting? | -奈米机器人都上传了吗? -完美 所有参赛者都在线上了 |
[18:58] | Perfectly. All contestants are online. | |
[19:00] | All metabolic functions and muscle movements are being broadcast | 所有新陈代谢功能和肌肉活动 |
[19:02] | and ready to download to computer. | 都在上传了 并准备下载至电脑 |
[19:04] | Good. Start a contestant database. | 很好 开启参赛者资料库 |
[19:11] | We are up and recording. | 上传记录中 |
[19:20] | (生死格斗 第一天) | |
[20:14] | This is Donavan, to all combatants. Welcome to DOA. | 我是唐纳文 欢迎各位参加生死格斗 |
[20:19] | Fights can happen anytime, any place, against anyone. | 决斗可能在任何时间、地点发生 对抗任何人 |
[20:23] | I select match-ups based on computer analysis… | 我根据电脑分析选择配对 |
[20:26] | of the most competitive scenarios. | 最势均力敌的打斗场面 |
[20:30] | The computer will broadcast your opponent’s image | 电脑会传送你们对手的影像 |
[20:33] | to your ID bracelet. | 至你们的ID手环 |
[20:36] | No weapons are allowed in a DOA fight | 在生死格斗中除了人体武器外 不准使用武器 |
[20:40] | except the human weapon. | 预备…开打! |
[20:41] | Get ready, fight! | |
[20:50] | To win, you must knock out your opponent. | 要获胜 |
[20:51] | 必须击倒对手 失败者将被遣送回家 | |
[20:54] | Losers will be sent home. | |
[21:26] | 击倒 | |
[21:29] | Bayman wins. | 贝曼获胜 |
[21:36] | 击倒 | |
[21:38] | Christie wins! | 克莉丝蒂获胜 |
[21:49] | 嘿 海伦娜 | |
[21:51] | Helena! | 击倒 |
[21:54] | Helena wins! | 海伦娜获胜 |
[21:59] | 击倒 隼获胜 | |
[22:02] | Hayabusa wins! | |
[22:11] | 击倒 元福获胜 | |
[22:14] | Gen Fu wins! | |
[23:37] | Princess Kasumi? | 霞公主 疾风之妹 |
[23:41] | Sister of Ayatai. | 很荣幸遇见你 |
[23:42] | It is an honor to meet you. | |
[23:44] | I came to find my brother. I am told that he died last year at DOA. | 我来找我哥的 听说他在去年的生死格斗中死了 |
[23:50] | I want to know what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么事 |
[23:52] | Your brother was a great and noble fighter. | 令兄是伟大高贵的斗士 他死得有尊严 |
[23:56] | He met his end with dignity. | |
[23:58] | Ayatai was matched against Leon. | 疾风的对手是里昂 |
[24:07] | Ayatai fell from this very balcony. | 疾风从这阳台上摔落下去 我们始终找不到他的尸体 |
[24:11] | We never found his body. | |
[24:13] | I hope that you would choose to stay with us at the tournament | 希望你会选择留下来竞赛 |
[24:16] | and fight with the same spirit that made your brother so great. | 秉着令你兄长如此伟大的 同样精神去战斗 |
[24:24] | You will win DOA. | 你将赢得生死格斗 你是世上最棒的 |
[24:28] | You’re the best in the world. | |
[24:29] | Thank you, little sister. | 谢谢 小妹 |
[24:32] | When I leave I will be a shenobi, but I must accept this challenge. | 当我离开 我将成为忍者 但我必须接受这项挑战 |
[24:37] | -I wish I could go with you. -No. | -但愿我能陪你去 -不 |
[24:40] | You have to stay and lead the clan. | 你必须留下来领导族人 |
[24:45] | Farewell, Kasumi. | 再会了 霞 隼会保护你的 |
[24:47] | Hayabusa will protect you. | |
[25:00] | Hayabusa, why do you invade my privacy this way? | 隼 你为何这样侵犯我的隐私? |
[25:06] | She is here. | -她在这里 -我知道 我见到她了 |
[25:08] | I know. I have seen her. | |
[25:11] | I beg you once again, Princess. Go home. | 我再次恳求您 公主 回家吧 请求宽恕 |
[25:16] | Ask for forgiveness. You have a responsibility to your people. | |
[25:18] | 您对您的子民有责任 | |
[25:20] | But I also have a responsibility to my brother. | 但我对我哥也有责任 |
[25:25] | Donavan is lying. | 唐纳文撒谎 他说里昂在佛头上方杀了疾风 |
[25:27] | He says Leon killed Ayatai above the Buddha head. | |
[25:31] | Why would he lie? | -他为何要撒谎? -我相信他在隐瞒事实 |
[25:33] | I am convinced he is hiding the truth. | |
[25:36] | What do you propose to do? | 您打算怎么办? |
[25:40] | Find my brother. | 找出我哥 |
[25:43] | Then I will help you. | 那么我会帮你 疾风和我情同手足 |
[25:45] | Ayatai was like a brother to me, too. | |
[25:58] | Be careful, Kasumi. | 小心点 霞 |
[26:16] | I knew you’d miss me. | -我就知道你想我 -那话太放肆了 |
[26:19] | That’s presumptuous. | 不 是1988年份的美丽时光玫瑰香槟 你的最爱 |
[26:19] | No, it’s a Peyraguey. Your favorite. | |
[26:24] | So how did you survive the first round? | 你怎么熬过第一回合的呢? |
[26:26] | I feigned an injury so Zack went through. | 我假造受伤 柴克就过关了 |
[26:30] | You know, I set you up in Hong Kong on purpose. | 你知道我在香港时故意设计你的 |
[26:34] | You’d never have come here if you’d gotten away with all that money. | 如果你带着那笔钱卷款而逃 就不会来到这里了 |
[26:37] | And you wouldn’t have been invited to DOA without | 没有使得香港警察颜面扫地 |
[26:38] | demolishing the pride of the Hong Kong police. | 也不会受邀参加生死格斗 |
[26:42] | Don’t tell me you want me to help you | 别告诉我你想要我帮你 偷这一千万元的奖金 |
[26:44] | steal the 10 million dollar prize money. | |
[26:46] | Try 100 million. | 不妨说是一亿元吧 |
[26:51] | Just waiting for us in a vault on the island. | 正在这岛上的金库中等着我们 |
[26:55] | What’s the catch? | 陷阱为何? |
[26:57] | Well, we have to find the vault and we have to crack the code. | 我们必须找到金库并破解密码 稀松平常 |
[27:01] | The usual. Shall I tell you more? | |
[27:03] | -要多告诉你一点吗? -晚点吧 | |
[27:07] | Later. | 此刻我宁愿你用你的嘴巴 做点别的事 |
[27:08] | Right now I’d prefer you do something else with your mouth. | |
[27:17] | Well, well, well. | 是不是很喜爱这地方啊? |
[27:19] | Don’t you just love this place? | |
[27:28] | Know what I especially love? | 知道我特别喜爱什么吗? |
[27:32] | You. | 风景 |
[27:37] | Want some? | -要来点吗? -免了 |
[27:39] | I’ll pass. | |
[27:43] | It’s been quite a day, sir. | -精彩的一天 先生 -我想看看霞的行动 |
[27:45] | I want to see Kasumi in action. | |
[27:47] | Here data is stronger than I expected. | 她的资料比我预期的还要强 把她跟里昂配对 |
[27:52] | -Let’s match her against Leon. -Leon? That’s harsh. | 里昂? 太狠了吧 |
[27:55] | Now that’s she’s decided to stay | 既然她决定留下 就来比较看看她跟她哥孰优孰劣 |
[27:57] | let’s see how she compares to her brother. | |
[27:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | Before I take your life, will you repent for leaving the clan? | 在我取你命之前 你可否后悔离开族人? |
[28:35] | My only goal is to find out what happened to my brother. | 我的唯一目标就是 查明我哥发生了什么事 |
[28:44] | Leon. | 里昂 |
[28:46] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[29:00] | So you want to play, little girl? | 想玩吗 小女孩? |
[29:28] | So, according to my source, Helena is the key. | 根据我的来源 海伦娜是关键 |
[29:33] | Helena is the key? | 海伦娜是关键? |
[29:37] | -I felt the earth move. -Yeah, that’s the desired effect. | -我觉得有地震 -那是欲望的影响 |
[29:40] | No, really, I felt the earth move. | 不 真的 我觉得有地震 |
[29:58] | Come on, loosen up. You’re way too beautiful to be this tense. | 快点 放轻松 你这么美不该这样紧绷 |
[30:02] | Maybe a little quality time with Zach will loosen you up. | 也许跟柴克消磨一小段美好时光 会令你放松 |
[30:34] | You couldn’t have killed my brother. | 你不可能杀得了我哥的 |
[30:40] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[30:45] | -Keep them closed. -Okay. | -继续闭好 -好 |
[30:47] | -You’re wearing way too much clothing. -Hey now. | -你穿太多衣服了 -马上脱 |
[30:51] | Come to daddy. Lay it on me. | 来爹地这边 趴上来吧 |
[31:01] | Oh shit! | 可恶! |
[31:05] | Tina! | 汀娜! |
[31:08] | Quite a fight. | 打得真精彩 |
[31:11] | Kasumi lives up to her brother’s reputation. | 霞提高了她哥的声望 |
[31:13] | One quarter final spot left. | 半准决赛还剩一空格 |
[31:16] | Looks like a father-daughter grudge match. Yeah. | 看来是场父女挟怨对决 |
[31:20] | Thanks for letting me sleep here. My room is an absolute wreck. | 谢谢让我睡这儿 我房间惨不忍睹 |
[31:25] | Tina! It’s showtime! | 汀娜! 好戏上场了! |
[31:28] | Dad! Not now! I’m in my underwear! | 爸! 现在不要 我才穿着内衣呢 |
[31:31] | Which I hate. | 我就是讨厌那样 |
[31:33] | Why you can’t just sleep in the nude like me, I’ll never know. | 你为何不能就像我一样裸睡呢? 真是搞不懂 |
[31:37] | Oh my God. | -我的天啊 -不 爸 她只是另一个斗士 |
[31:41] | No. Dad, she’s another fighter. We’re just sleeping together. | -我们只是一起睡罢了 -是啊 我看得出来 |
[31:43] | -Yeah, I can see that. -No, no. I mean– | 不 不 我是指 我们没一起睡 |
[31:46] | We’re not “sleeping together,” we’re just sleeping. | 就只是睡觉而已 |
[31:48] | It seems to be my baby girl’s found herself a special friend. | 似乎我的宝贝女儿 找到了一位特殊的朋友 |
[31:53] | We’ll settle up tomorrow, sweetie. Nice to meet you, Miss. | 我们明日再解决 甜心 幸会了 小姐 |
[31:55] | Oh, it’s Christie. | 我叫克莉丝蒂 |
[31:57] | -Tina’s real name is Christina! -Dad! | -汀娜的真名是克莉丝汀娜 -爸! |
[32:03] | Thanks a lot. Bitch. | 多谢了 贱人 |
[32:05] | Save your strength, sweetheart. Big day tomorrow fighting daddy. | 省省力气吧 甜心 明天可是决战爹地的大日子 |
[32:13] | Dr. Donovan, you should take a look at this. | 唐纳文博士 你应该来瞧一下这个 |
[32:15] | Have you seen this Max character? A DOA fighter. | 你看过麦斯这位角色吗? 生死格斗斗士 没错 |
[32:19] | Yeah, right. This guy’s a total fake. | 这家伙是不折不扣的冒牌货 我们应该把他踢出岛上 |
[32:21] | We should kick him off the island! | |
[32:23] | You’re just worried this phony’s making the moves on your dream girl. | 你只是在担心这个冒牌货 对你的梦中女孩采取行动 |
[32:27] | I can have him removed from DOA island, or | 我可以把他驱逐出生死格斗岛 或者也可以来点乐趣 |
[32:33] | I can have some fun. Punch up Bayman. | -派贝曼上场 -说的好 先生 |
[32:34] | Good call, sir. | |
[32:38] | Hey, Buddy, your day’s up. | 兄弟 你的大限已到 |
[32:48] | You know-that was an accident. | 那是意外 我… |
[33:01] | 哇 | |
[33:08] | I had the worst sleep ever last night. | 我昨晚睡得超难过的 克莉丝蒂不断抢走我的毯子 |
[33:11] | Christie kept stealing all the blankets. | |
[33:13] | You know, are you sure this is such a good idea? | 你确定这主意好吗? |
[33:15] | Because those things look really sharp. | 因为那些东西看起来真的很锐利 |
[33:20] | Acupuncture has many medicinal qualities. | 针灸有许多医疗用途 |
[33:23] | But, in a ninja’s hands, it can be lethal. | 但在忍者手中 它可以成为致命武器 |
[33:32] | That actually feels better. | 真的感觉舒服多了 |
[33:37] | Tina! | 汀娜! |
[33:40] | Careful, baby. | 小心 宝贝 |
[33:42] | Sweetie? I’ve come at a bad time again, haven’t I. | 甜心? 我来的时机又不对了吗? |
[33:46] | Does, uh, Christie know about you two? | -克莉丝蒂知道你们俩的事吗? -爸! |
[33:49] | Dad! You know what, let’s just go ahead and get this over with. | 知道吗? 我们就尽早解决这事吧 |
[33:52] | My raft, my rules. Whoever falls in the water first loses. | 我的竹筏 我的规则 谁先落水谁就输 |
[33:57] | Fair enough, Tina. | 很公平 汀娜 |
[34:13] | No! Dad, you bit me! | -不! 爸 你咬我! -抱歉 老旧的摔角反射动作 |
[34:18] | Sorry. Old wrestling reflex. | 爸 你必须了解 我是来这儿证明我不是虚有其表的 |
[34:18] | Dad, you have to understand. I’m here to prove that I’m not a fake. | |
[34:23] | Even if that means I have to hurt you. | 即使那表示我必须伤害你 |
[34:35] | Nice try, sweetie. | 不错嘛 甜心 |
[34:51] | Dad, you’re not taking this seriously. | 爸 你没认真看待此事 |
[35:05] | 好耶! | |
[35:17] | -好痒! -真的 我是专家… | |
[35:19] | -住手啦 -相信我 | |
[35:31] | I have a question. | 我有个疑问 |
[35:35] | Do you do squash? | 你有做蹲举吗? |
[35:36] | Sorry. Just slipped right out of my hands. | 抱歉 不小心失手了 |
[35:40] | We’re playing volleyball, you want in? | -我们在打排球 想加入吗? -嗯 来打吧 |
[35:43] | Yeah, let’s play. | |
[35:47] | If you must know, I was working. | 如果你非要知道的话 我刚是在办事 |
[35:49] | Oh. “Working it” seems a better description. | “办那档子事”似乎比较符合描述 |
[35:56] | Helena and I take on all comers! | 海伦娜和我来者不拒! |
[35:58] | Hey Kasumi, come on, let’s go kick some ass. | 霞 快点 我们去痛宰一番 |
[36:05] | I just hope you’re better at volleyball than you are at seduction. | 我只希望你打排球比勾引人还要行 |
[36:11] | 50 says that Tina gets her little ass stomped. | 五角赌汀娜的小屁屁会被扁 |
[36:16] | You know, on second thought, why don’t we just go ahead | 再想一想 干嘛不干脆赌一元呢? |
[36:18] | and make it a whole dollar. | |
[36:32] | Hayabusa, are you all right? | 隼 你不要紧吧? |
[36:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:41] | Do you think you can manage to keep them occupied? | 你想你能教他们无暇分身吗? |
[36:44] | I’d like to search his lab. Search for signs of Ayatai. | 我想探探他的实验室 搜索疾风的迹象 |
[36:47] | I can try. | 我可以试一试 |
[36:52] | Hey Kasumi, come on! | 霞 快点! |
[36:53] | Ho, party people gather ’round! | 派对人士齐聚一堂了! 希望你们尽情享受阳光下的乐趣 |
[36:58] | I hope you’re enjoying the fun in the sun, but before the day is done | 但今天结束之前 我们有场火辣的活动 |
[37:01] | we got some hot action. | 刚好赶上 |
[37:01] | Just in time. | |
[37:08] | Now without further ado, let’s get this game started for all of you! | 现在不多赘言 让我们为各位开始比赛吧! |
[37:13] | DOA style! Bring it on! | 生死格斗风格! 放马过来! |
[37:28] | First to 5 wins. | 先得五分的一方胜利 各位 |
[38:04] | Oh! This action is hot! | 这招太辣了! |
[38:39] | Oh! Christie with a monster smash! You go girl | 克莉丝蒂使出怪物一击! 打的好 女孩 |
[38:57] | Yes! Kasumi and Tina make it a come back with that shot. | 好耶! 霞和汀娜回敬刚才那一击 |
[39:34] | I must go. | 我必须走了 |
[39:59] | Ayanai, I don’t want to fight you. | 绫音 我不想跟你对决! |
[40:45] | You are a shenobi. | 你是名忍者 |
[40:47] | So was Ayatai when he came here, yet you did not pursue him. | 疾风当初来这儿时也是 你却没追赶他 |
[40:51] | Ayatai was different! | 疾风不同 |
[40:54] | Because you loved him? | 因为你爱他? |
[41:07] | Ayatai is in both our hearts. | 疾风都在我俩人心中 帮助我查明他出了什么事 |
[41:10] | Help me find out what happened to him. | |
[41:11] | He’s dead. | 他死了 准备加入他吧 |
[41:14] | Prepare to join him. | |
[41:52] | Kasumi! | 霞! 霞! |
[41:55] | Kasumi! | |
[42:06] | The tattoo she has is on her lower back, right? | 她的刺青是在她的下腰背部 对吧? |
[42:09] | Well I’ve just deciphered it and it means “Helena.” | 我刚解读出来它表示”海伦娜” 明白吗? |
[42:14] | Get it? Helena is the key. | -海伦娜是关键 海伦娜一定是密码 -麦斯 太厉害了 |
[42:17] | -Helena must be the code. -Max, it’s brilliant. | |
[42:20] | Except she had it done last year in Paris. | 只不过她去年在巴黎刺的 她一直炫耀给我们看 |
[42:23] | She’s been showing it off to us. | |
[43:02] | I’m Weatherby. | -我是威瑟比 -你在做什么? |
[43:05] | What are you doing? | |
[43:09] | I work in the lab. I’m Weatherby. | 我在实验室里工作 我叫威瑟比 |
[43:13] | Helena. | -海伦娜 -我知道 |
[43:16] | I know. | |
[43:21] | Would you like another drink? | 想再喝一杯吗? 我替你再拿一杯来 |
[43:24] | I’ll get you another drink. Um, I’ll get you another drink. | -我替你再拿一杯来 -谢了 威灵顿 |
[43:26] | Thanks, Wellington- | 事实上 是叫威瑟比 是个相当有趣的故事 |
[43:27] | Actually, it’s Weatherby. It’s a pretty funny story. | |
[43:30] | My Grandfather came over with his horse– | 我的祖父和他的马远道而来… |
[43:34] | -Hey, Wellsby. -Yes! | -嘿 维士比! -什么事? |
[43:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呀? |
[43:39] | My Grandfather came over… | 我的祖父远道而来… |
[43:43] | Baby, come on. Loosen up, it’s a party. | 宝贝 别这样 放轻松嘛 是派对呀 |
[43:48] | You know you want to dance with me? | 快点 你知道你想跟我跳舞的 |
[43:51] | Well see, I’d love to, but I don’t know how good | 我很乐意 |
[43:52] | 但我不晓得你断了两条腿 舞技还有多好 | |
[43:54] | you’re gonna be on the dance floor with 2 broken legs. | |
[44:05] | So what, you just gonna ruin this party for everybody? | 怎么 你要毁了大家这个派对吗? |
[44:13] | Fine. Sunrise tomorrow morning. | 好 明早日出时 |
[44:17] | In the square. | -禁忌广场? -行 |
[44:20] | Fine. | |
[44:25] | (生死格斗 第三天) | |
[45:49] | 想玩吗? | |
[46:46] | Boy, am I sorry I mess with you so much. | 老天 我很抱歉那么地骚扰你 |
[46:49] | From now on, I tell you, my money is on you to win. | 从现在起 我告诉你 我的钱就靠你去赢了 |
[46:59] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[47:02] | Our nano bots were working overtime on that fight. | 那场决斗我们的奈米机器人进行的过久 但关于汀娜你说对了 |
[47:06] | But you were right about Tina. | |
[47:08] | I have to say, I did not see it coming. | 我必须说我没料到会这样 |
[47:11] | That leaves a showdown between Helena and Christie. | 剩下海伦娜和克莉丝蒂 之间的压轴戏了 |
[47:14] | And who was your favorite to win, Mr. Weatherby? | 你最喜欢谁赢呢 威瑟比先生? |
[47:17] | My money’s on Helena. She rocks. | 我赌海伦娜 她像铜墙铁壁 |
[47:26] | You were right. | 你说的对 她果真有另一个刺青 |
[47:28] | She does have another tattoo. | |
[47:33] | First I want a deal. | 我想先来项交易 |
[47:35] | -Okay. -I want half. | -好 -我要一半 |
[47:38] | And if I win, I get to keep the prize money. | 如果我赢了 奖金归我 |
[47:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[50:07] | Let me show you something. | 让我给你看样东西 |
[50:14] | Very smart. | 非常聪明 |
[50:19] | Vault’s in the Buddha head. | -金库在佛头里面 -所以现在我们只需要找路进去 |
[50:22] | So now we just need to find a way in. | |
[50:28] | So it’s down to the 4 of us. Where’s Hayabusa? | 只剩下我们四个人 但是隼在哪里? |
[50:33] | I haven’t seen him since yesterday. | -从昨天起我就没见到他了 -我们去找他吧 |
[50:37] | Well, let’s go find him. | -不 我一个人去 -我也要去 |
[50:38] | No. I go alone. | |
[50:41] | Well, I’m gonna come too. | -我说不 他对你毫无关系 -那不完全对 |
[50:42] | I said no. He means nothing to you. | |
[50:44] | Well, that’s not entirely true. | |
[50:46] | You know, he and I- | -你知道 他跟我… -你是指… |
[50:50] | You mean– | 仅此一次 他是那么地穷追不舍 |
[50:51] | Just once. And he was so persistent, you know. | |
[50:56] | I’m just kidding. | 只是开玩笑的啦 |
[50:58] | Come on, Christie. | 快点 克莉丝蒂 |
[51:04] | Second fioor. Follow me. | 二楼 跟着我 |
[51:07] | Weatherby. Take the rest of the day off. | 威瑟比 你休息吧 |
[51:09] | I’ve got some unfinished business to attend to. | 我有些未完成的事情要做 |
[51:22] | Holy shit! See, when I win the money | 我的妈呀! |
[51:24] | 瞧 当我赢了钱后 我绝对要盖间这种的办公室 | |
[51:26] | this is exactly the kind of office I’m gonna build. | |
[51:31] | I know you. But why are you facing that way? | 我认得你 但你为何面向那边呢? |
[51:45] | 干的好 | |
[51:46] | 你刚说你白天的工作是什么? | |
[52:00] | That’s a lot of steps. My legs are on fire. | 阶梯太长了 我的腿都快断了 |
[52:10] | I guess you’ve had a pretty rough day. | -我猜你今天过的相当不顺 -可以那么说 |
[52:13] | You could say that. | |
[52:17] | I lost to Christie. | 我败给了克莉丝蒂 |
[52:21] | Yeah, I saw that. | 我看到了 但几乎不分轩轾 |
[52:23] | But it was a close fight. | |
[52:26] | You almost made it to the quarter finals of DOA, Helena. | 你差点就晋级半决赛 海伦娜 |
[52:30] | Your father would have been very proud. | 你父亲会非常骄傲的 |
[52:35] | -Thanks, Motherby. -It’s Weatherby, but you don’t– | -谢了 威瑟比 -是威瑟比 但你不… |
[52:46] | 哇 | |
[52:51] | This looks homey. | 看起来真舒适 |
[52:55] | Look at this. They’ve been monitoring everything we do. | 看看这个 他们一直在监控我们的一举一动 |
[52:59] | Bunch of pervs. | 一群变态 |
[53:18] | Hayabusa. | 隼 |
[53:25] | Hayabusa. What happened? | 隼 发生什么事? |
[53:34] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[53:37] | I mean, it was amazing. Your father recruited me | 我意思是 太不可思议了 我一出大学 你父亲就直接召募了我 |
[53:41] | straight out of college. | 我不知道呢 |
[53:42] | I had no idea. That’s great. | -太棒了 -你父亲是个伟大的人 |
[53:45] | Your father was a great man. | |
[53:51] | Helena, there’s something I should tell you. | 海伦娜 有件事我应该告诉你 |
[53:56] | Donovan wanted to take my research into a different direction. | 唐纳文想要将我的研究 带入不同的方向 |
[53:59] | Never gonna happen. I did not set up DOA for this purpose! | 那绝不会发生的 我可以向你保证 |
[54:01] | 我设立生死格斗不是为了这个目的 | |
[54:03] | I want to know what happened… | 我想知道怎么回事… |
[54:05] | He and your father got in this big argument about it. | 他和你父亲为了那事 起了很大的争执 |
[54:08] | You’re not gonna get away with this, Donovan! | 这事你逃不了关系的 唐纳文 |
[54:10] | Your father was so against this | 你父亲非常反对此事 他决定关闭这整件事 |
[54:11] | he decided to shut down the whole thing. | |
[54:15] | -So why didn’t he? -He never got a chance to. | -那他为什么没有? -他没机会 |
[54:18] | He died that night. | 他当晚就死了 |
[54:32] | This is Donovan to all units. | 唐纳文呼叫各单位 |
[54:35] | Proceed immediately to the great steps | 立即前往大台阶 除掉威瑟比与海伦娜 |
[54:38] | and eliminate Weatherby and Helena. | |
[54:40] | No one is to enter the lab complex the rest of the day. | 从现在起 谁也不准进入实验室 |
[54:44] | And I mean no one. | 我说的是一个也不行 |
[54:49] | What are you gonna do? | -你要怎么办? -我要去见唐纳文 |
[54:52] | I’m gonna go see Donovan. My father didn’t want him | 我父亲不想要他逃脱关系 所以我也不想 来吧 |
[54:54] | to get away with it, so neither can I. Come on. | |
[54:55] | Well what do you want me to do? | -你要我怎么做? -保护我 |
[54:58] | Protect me. | 好笑 我才刚想提出同样的建议呢 |
[54:59] | That’s funny. I was just about to make the same suggestion. | |
[55:17] | 搞什么… | |
[55:29] | I got your back, Helena! | 我守你背后 海伦娜! |
[56:52] | That hurt! That didn’t feel good! | 好痛 感觉好惨 |
[56:55] | 哇! 好的 我绝不敢惹你的 | |
[56:57] | Okay. Well, I’m never gonna mess with you! | |
[57:00] | Never? | 绝不? |
[57:03] | Well, maybe in a controlled environment. | 也许在受控制的环境下吧 |
[57:05] | There’s gotta be another way into the lab. | 一定有别条路进入实验室 |
[57:06] | Well, that’s where I come in. Come on. | 就是我进去的地方 来吧 |
[57:25] | Princess! | 公主! |
[57:40] | Now that I have your attention | 既然我获得了你的注意 |
[57:43] | let me introduce you to the future. | 让我介绍你未来科技 |
[58:10] | This is amazing. I can’t believe my father never told me about this. | 太神奇了 不敢相信我父亲从未告诉我这个 |
[58:14] | Well, I’m afraid that’s not the only thing you don’t know. | 恐怕那不是你唯一不知情的事 |
[58:16] | Donovan has taken my concept and used it for his own ends. | 唐纳文接受了我的观念 并将它用于自己的目的 |
[58:19] | So stupid. I should have done something earlier. | 真蠢 我之前就该做点什么事的 |
[58:22] | Now, it’s time to harvest. | 现在是收割时刻了 |
[58:32] | Okay, now what? | 好的 现在呢? |
[58:33] | Donovan has begun the download. We’ve got to go! | 唐纳文已经开始下载 我们得走了! |
[58:35] | -Do you think it will really work? -Of course! I created it! | -你认为真的有用吗? -当然! 是我创造的! |
[58:51] | (开始奈米机器人资料接收) | |
[59:06] | (奈米机器人资料上传中) | |
[59:18] | (上传完成) | |
[59:18] | (传送至主机) | |
[59:44] | Look! | 你看 |
[59:46] | -Help them! -I’m on it. I’m on it. | -帮帮他们 -在处理了 在处理了 |
[59:48] | 快点 快点 | |
[59:51] | Come on. | 我得绕过四个安全协定 才能释放他们 |
[59:52] | I’ve got to bypass 4 security protocols to free them. Not easy. | |
[59:54] | 不容易 | |
[1:00:04] | Now for the ultimate test. | 为了这项终极测试 我等这一刻等了一年 |
[1:00:07] | The moment I’ve had to wait a year for. | |
[1:00:09] | I’ve kept him in superb fighting conditions. | 我一直保持他在绝佳战斗状态中 |
[1:00:14] | Send him in! | 送他进来 |
[1:00:29] | Ayatai! My brother. | 疾风! 我哥 |
[1:00:46] | Ayatai! | -疾风 -霞 |
[1:00:48] | Kasumi! | |
[1:00:51] | Kasumi! | 霞! |
[1:00:56] | Kasumi, I was afraid you would come looking for me. | 霞 我就担心你会来找我 |
[1:01:02] | Hayabusa. | 隼 |
[1:01:07] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎会让这事发生呢? |
[1:01:09] | Your sister has the same strong will as you. | -令妹和你一样顽强 -没错 |
[1:01:14] | Yes, she does. | 但她缺乏 技巧、时间和力量的完美融合 |
[1:01:15] | But she lacks that perfect blend of skills | |
[1:01:18] | timing, and strength | |
[1:01:20] | to set you apart as the world’s greatest warrior | 区隔出你为全世界最棒的战士 |
[1:01:24] | You have me. Let them go. | 你有我了 放他们走 |
[1:01:30] | First things first. I challenge you to a fight. | 要事先办 我向你下战帖 |
[1:01:34] | You win, they all go free. | 你赢了 他们都自由 |
[1:01:40] | If you refuse my simple request, they die. | 若你拒绝我的简单要求 他们就会死 |
[1:01:45] | Your choice. | 你自己决定吧 |
[1:01:59] | So be it. | 那就打吧 |
[1:02:34] | FIGHT PREDICTION COMPLETE | (格斗预测完成) |
[1:03:11] | Ayatai! | 疾风! |
[1:03:58] | No! | -不! -疾风! |
[1:04:01] | Ayatai! | |
[1:04:14] | Ayanai! | 绫音 |
[1:04:19] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[1:04:24] | I will never leave your side. | 我绝不会离开你身边的 |
[1:05:16] | -Come on. -It’s almost there. | -快点 -就快好了 |
[1:05:29] | Buyers around the world, I hope you’ve enjoyed this live demonstration | 来自全球各地的买家 |
[1:05:31] | 希望这新科技顶尖力量的现场示范 | |
[1:05:34] | of the sheer power of this new technology. | 你们观赏得还愉快 |
[1:05:37] | Thank you for your down payments. | 感谢你们的头期款 |
[1:05:40] | Transmission to you of the download program will begin immediately. | 下载程式即刻将开始传送给你们 |
[1:05:47] | (传输启动) | |
[1:05:54] | What’s going on? | -怎么回事? -糟糕 |
[1:05:57] | Oh. No. | -不妙了 -什么不妙? |
[1:05:59] | -This is not good. -What’s not good? | 唐纳文在传送程式给全球的买家 |
[1:05:59] | Donovan’s transmitting the program to buyers across the world. | |
[1:06:05] | I have to stop him. | 我必须阻止他 |
[1:06:11] | (传输进行中) | |
[1:06:25] | (传输终止) | |
[1:06:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:31] | That was close. | 好险 |
[1:06:32] | Time to call the cavalry. | 好的 该叫骑兵队来了 |
[1:06:35] | Donovan needs to know this is over. | 唐纳文需要知道这事结束了 |
[1:06:41] | (CIA警告) | |
[1:06:47] | What now? | 现在又怎么了? |
[1:06:51] | Bayman, grab the money from the vault. Meet me outside the lab. | 贝曼 取走金库的钱 到实验室外头与我会合 |
[1:06:56] | Look! | 看! 他朝这边来了 |
[1:06:58] | He’s headed this way. | |
[1:07:00] | I need more time to free the others. | 我需要多点时间来释放其他人 |
[1:07:13] | CORRECT CODE UNLOCKED | (密码正确 金库锁定解除) |
[1:07:23] | Show me the money. | 给我看看钱吧 |
[1:07:31] | Oh, no, no. listen. I can explain. Look, just… | 不 不 听我说 我可以解释 听着 只是… |
[1:07:41] | You’re not gonna get away with this, Donovan. | 你逃不了关系的 唐纳文 |
[1:07:44] | That’s exactly what your father said | 在我杀死你父亲之前 他也是那样说 |
[1:07:47] | right before I had him killed. | |
[1:08:16] | What a shame. | 可惜啊 你没下载我的招式 |
[1:08:18] | You didn’t download my moves. | |
[1:08:20] | I think I underestimated you, Helena. | 我想我低估了你 海伦娜 |
[1:08:30] | You believe the CIA’ll stop me? I don’t think so. | 你信以为CIA将阻止我吗? 我不认为如此 |
[1:08:35] | I’ll take this. | 这个我拿走 你的心血都在这里面 |
[1:08:37] | All your hard work right here. | |
[1:08:44] | By the time they get here, this place will be dust. | 在他们到达这儿之前 这地方将成为一片灰烬 |
[1:08:48] | (生死格斗岛自我毁灭 确认: 是) | |
[1:08:50] | Warning, self destruct activated | 警告 自我毁灭已启动 |
[1:08:53] | Enjoy your life with your new girlfriend. | 好好享受跟你新女友在一起的生命吧 整整三分钟 |
[1:08:57] | All three minutes of it. | 警告 自我毁灭已启动 请立即疏散 |
[1:08:58] | Warning, self destruct activated. | |
[1:09:03] | Please evacuate immediately. | 跟我来 |
[1:09:04] | Follow me! | 警告 自我毁灭已启动 请立即疏散 |
[1:09:15] | (接收茧舱解除锁定) | |
[1:09:21] | 警告 自我毁灭已启动 请立即疏散 | |
[1:09:30] | Take care of this. | 你处理一下 |
[1:09:40] | Come on. Follow me. Donovan’s getting away. | 快点 跟我来 唐纳文要逃走了 |
[1:09:43] | 请立即疏散 | |
[1:09:54] | Go! I’ll handle him. | 走! 我来对付他 |
[1:10:34] | 警告 剩下两分钟 | |
[1:10:56] | (放弃自我毁灭指令) | |
[1:10:58] | (无法同意 自我毁灭指令无法撤销) | |
[1:11:00] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[1:11:08] | 快点 | |
[1:11:47] | 汀娜! 霞! | |
[1:11:56] | 警告 自我毁灭… | |
[1:12:18] | Come on. We gotta get out of here! | 快点 我们得离开这儿 |
[1:12:28] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[1:12:36] | No! Some thief you are! | 好一个小偷! 实验室要爆炸了呀! |
[1:12:39] | -The lab is gonna explode! -Get the money! | -别管钱了! -不 我不要丢下钱 |
[1:12:41] | We gotta go now! No! | -得马上走了! -不! |
[1:13:17] | Ten seconds! | 剩十秒! 惨了 |
[1:13:19] | -Oh my God. Max. -Weatherby. | -天哪 麦斯 钱 -威瑟比 |
[1:13:23] | -The money. -Get out of here! It’s gonna blow! | 离开这儿! 要爆炸了! |
[1:13:28] | Come on! There’s another way out! We gotta go now! | -快点 有另一条路出去 -我们得马上离开! |
[1:13:30] | -Get in. It leads to the ocean. -What about the money? | -钱怎么办? -进去 会通到海洋的 |
[1:13:33] | -维士比 钱啊 钱啊! -这整片地方要炸掉了! | |
[1:13:35] | -This place is gonna blow! -Let’s go! | -走吧! -快点 走吧! |
[1:13:37] | What about the money? | -别管钱了 -我不会游泳啊! |
[1:13:39] | Go! Go! | 走! 走! |
[1:13:56] | 快闪! | |
[1:14:02] | 可恶! | |
[1:14:33] | There’s something up ahead boys! | 前面有东西 |
[1:14:36] | It’s our luck day! | 今天发财了! |
[1:14:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:56] | -嘿! -男孩们! | |
[1:15:06] | What about the money? | -钱呢? -不是我就是钱 |
[1:15:09] | Well, it was either me or the money. | |
[1:15:12] | And Wallaby chose me. | -维士比选择了我 -我叫威瑟比 威瑟比 |
[1:15:14] | My name is Weatherby. Weatherby. | |
[1:15:23] | Oh, for God’s sakes, get a room. | 看在老天的份上 去开个房间吧! |
[1:15:53] | (一周后 于霞之宫殿) | |
[1:15:56] | Don’t you think that guy in the second row is cute. | 你不觉得第二排那家伙很可爱吗? |
[1:15:59] | Is there a guy in the world you don’t have a crush on? | 这世上有哪个家伙 你不会有意思的吗? |
[1:16:03] | You can have him but what about the other three hundred? | 他可以给你 但其他三百个人怎么办? |
[1:16:10] | Why don’t we just split them up evenly? | 我们为何不干脆平分他们? |