时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | *She step off the bus, out into the city streets* | *她下了巴士 踏入城市街道* |
[00:33] | *Just a small town girl* | *只是一个小镇姑娘* |
[00:35] | *with her whole life packed in a suitcase by her feet* | *脚边的行李箱里装着她所有的一切* |
[00:40] | *But somehow the lights didn’t shine as bright as they did* | *但不知为何 城市的灯光不像* |
[00:44] | *on her mama’s TV screen* | *妈妈的电视屏幕里那样闪亮* |
[00:47] | *And the work seemed harder, her days seemed longer* | *工作似乎更难 日子似乎更漫长* |
[00:51] | *than she ever thought they’d* | *比她幻想过的更甚* |
[00:56] | Oh, shit. I-I’m so sorry. | 靠 我 我很抱歉 |
[01:01] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[01:02] | Are you the dudes that are gonna ask me, | 你们是要问我 |
[01:04] | like, a whole bunch of questions? | 很多问题的那种家伙吗 |
[01:06] | We are, indeed… | 我们的确是 |
[01:08] | those dudes. | 那种家伙 |
[01:10] | Shit, I-I’m really sorry, | 该死的 我 我真的很抱歉 |
[01:12] | but you guys just came out of nowhere. | 但你们俩突然冒出来了 |
[01:15] | No apologies necessary. | 不必道歉 |
[01:18] | Just good to see you’re having fun. | 很高兴看到你那么享受 |
[01:22] | Kind of earned it. | 算是我应得的 |
[01:24] | Don’t you think? | 你们不觉得吗 |
[01:30] | Oh, jeez! | 老天 |
[01:39] | Please make it stop! | 拜托让雨停下吧 |
[01:43] | Come here. I got you. | 来吧 有我在呢 |
[01:53] | I used to think thunderstorms were, like, majestic. | 我以前觉得雷暴雨可以说是壮观的 |
[01:57] | That still your take? | 你现在还这么觉得吗 |
[02:01] | No. | 不 |
[02:04] | All right! Come on! | 好了 过来 |
[02:06] | Everybody, grab an end! Get under! | 所有人 抓住一边 躲到下面去 |
[02:11] | Leah, come on. | 莉亚 快点 |
[02:14] | Grab an end! | 抓住一边 |
[02:20] | How’s your ankle? | 你的脚踝怎么样了 |
[02:22] | Better, I think. It’s just… It’s so itchy. | 好点了 我觉得 就是很痒 |
[02:24] | My leg is kind of itchy, too. | 我的腿好像也有点痒 |
[02:26] | Yeah, mine too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[02:28] | Shit. Sand fleas. | 该死 是沙蚤 |
[02:29] | Sand what? | 沙什么 |
[02:30] | Sand fleas! | 沙蚤 |
[02:31] | Well, they’re not really, like, fleas. | 它们不是真的跳蚤 |
[02:33] | They’re more like tiny little shrimp. | 更像是很小的虾米 |
[02:35] | No. | 不要啊 |
[02:37] | They’re not lethal. They’re just annoying. | 它们不致命 只是很讨厌 |
[02:39] | Once the rain stops, we can just go scrub them off, | 一旦雨停下 我们就可以把它们洗刷掉了 |
[02:42] | you know, before they get a chance to burrow. | 趁它们还没机会钻进我们皮下 |
[02:46] | Fuck my life! | 我操啊 |
[03:03] | Sriracha mayonnaise. | 拉差蛋黄酱 |
[03:08] | Pretty good. | 好吃 |
[03:10] | Growing up, we only had two kind of condiments in my house… | 从小 我们家里就只有两种调味品 |
[03:13] | The red and the yellow, so, you know, this is grade A. | 蕃茄酱和芥末酱 所以 这太好吃了 |
[03:17] | Look, the last thing that I want to do is sound patronizing, | 我不想听起来是居高临下地说教你 |
[03:21] | but I do feel compelled to remind you to chew. | 但是我真觉得有必要提醒你细嚼慢咽 |
[03:26] | So, this, uh, this… this rainstorm, | 那么 这场暴风雨 |
[03:28] | this was day three, then? | 是第三天的时候 是吗 |
[03:30] | Yep, and, you know, it kind of sunk in at that point | 对 而且 那时候我们开始意识到 |
[03:33] | that our food situation was for shit, | 我们的食物处境很差 |
[03:36] | just crap from the plane… | 都是些飞机上的垃圾 |
[03:37] | Tiny little sandwiches, lots of bags of nuts. | 迷你三明治 成袋的坚果 |
[03:41] | That must’ve been discouraging. | 那一定很令人沮丧 |
[03:42] | Yeah, morale was low. | 是啊 我们士气低迷 |
[03:46] | Well, maybe not low, more like “Hangry.” | 可能不算是低迷 更像是又饿又怒 |
[04:07] | Can I get another one of those? | 能再给我来杯这个吗 |
[04:09] | And, if it’s not too much trouble, | 然后 如果不太麻烦的话 |
[04:11] | some of those little blue crab… | 再来些蓝蟹 |
[04:12] | Blue crab Sushi from Hinata drizzled in ponzu sauce, | 日向餐厅的蓝蟹寿司 沾上柚子酱 |
[04:18] | with just the lightest touch, | 然后轻轻地 |
[04:21] | just a kiss of wasabi. | 放上一点山葵芥末 |
[04:25] | I just want some Indian tacos, the way mom makes them… | 我只想来点印度塔可 我妈妈的做法 |
[04:30] | With black beans and velveeta. | 里面卷上黑豆和奶酪通心粉 |
[04:32] | I would destroy some velveeta right now. | 我现在能吞下奶酪通心粉 |
[04:34] | Like, I would just house it straight from the packet. | 我能直接从包装里拆出来就吞下 |
[04:36] | I’m thinking cheesecake factory. | 我在想芝士蛋糕工厂 |
[04:38] | Four-cheese pasta, fresh brown bread. | 四种芝士意面 新鲜的黑面包 |
[04:41] | Okay, the cheesecake factory is grotesque. | 行了 芝士蛋糕工厂太荒唐了 |
[04:43] | Grotesque? | 荒唐 |
[04:44] | I’m just saying, | 我是说 |
[04:44] | the cheesecake factory is a mall restaurant for mall people. | 芝士蛋糕工厂是商场餐厅 商场人才去 |
[04:47] | No judgment. | 没有在评判的意思 |
[04:48] | What is a mall person? | 什么叫”商场人” |
[04:50] | And why do you say it all derogatory like? | 而且你为什么用贬低的口气 |
[04:53] | Dottie, what is that? | 小多 那是什么 |
[04:56] | Wet wood gets us black smoke, gets us a signal fire. | 湿木头生火冒黑烟 可以用作信号烟 |
[05:01] | Probably a good idea to keep it going during the day. | 或许白天让它一直冒烟是个好主意 |
[05:03] | And, guys, you know, | 而且 大伙 |
[05:06] | I was pretty slack on this yesterday, and it cost us. | 我昨天在这事上懈怠了 结果害到我们了 |
[05:08] | We got to get real about shelter. | 我们得认真弄个遮蔽所 |
[05:10] | If we all, you know, pitch in, grab the materi… | 如果我们都鼓起劲来 收集材… |
[05:14] | Yes, lady in the leopard? | 有什么问题吗 豹纹女 |
[05:15] | That sounds really unappealing, and I’m exhausted, | 那听起来很没劲 而我好累啊 |
[05:18] | and there’s rescue coming. | 救援队也要来了 |
[05:20] | So, for those reasons, I’m out. | 所以 综上 我不干 |
[05:22] | Just because you shot me down shark tank style | 你像创智赢家一样拒绝了我 |
[05:24] | doesn’t make me any less annoyed. | 并没有让我开心一点 |
[05:26] | We got to bounce before we get roped in this bullshit. | 我们得快点逃 别被困在这破事儿里了 |
[05:28] | Yeah, no kidding. Ready when you are. | 嗯 可不是吗 准备好了吗 |
[05:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:30] | Nora, you coming? | 诺拉 你来吗 |
[05:32] | I-I mean, if you want me to. | 如果你想我来的话 |
[05:34] | Yeah, why not? | 来啊 为什么不呢 |
[05:36] | Nora’s a good swimmer. You’re both water babies. | 诺拉擅长游泳 你们俩水性都很好 |
[05:37] | Hey, where y’all going? | 你们要去哪 |
[05:39] | We’re swimming out to the wreckage, | 我们打算游去残骸那里 |
[05:41] | see if we can find anything useful. | 看看能不能找到些有用的东西 |
[05:43] | All right, just real quick, | 好吧 快速问一句 |
[05:44] | what do you guys think about building a shelter? | 你们觉得建个遮蔽所怎么样 |
[05:46] | Not interested in laying down roots! | 没兴趣在这里扎根 |
[05:48] | Au revoir! | 再见 |
[05:55] | Dot, where are you going? | 多特 你去哪里 |
[05:57] | If we’re not building shelter, | 如果我们不准备建遮蔽所 |
[05:58] | I’m at least gonna look for a cave | 那我至少去找个洞穴 |
[06:02] | or some kind of big rock that we can duck under… | 或者大石头什么的 我们可以躲在下面 |
[06:06] | Because believe it or not, the elements don’t fuck around, | 因为不管你们信不信 大自然可不是闹着玩的 |
[06:09] | and neither should we. | 我们也不该 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry. Let’s, um, let’s go back for a moment. | 不好意思 我们 我们往回倒一点 |
[06:19] | The three young women who were swimming towards the plane, | 三个年轻女孩往飞机那里游去了 |
[06:23] | what was their plan exactly? | 她们的计划到底是什么 |
[06:25] | To hunt for the fuselage | 去找机身 |
[06:26] | and maybe find some means of communication? | 然后看看有什么办法和外界联系 |
[06:31] | Yep. Basically. | 对 基本是这样 |
[06:33] | That’s incredibly ambitious. | 那非常有野心 |
[06:36] | Yeah, well, that’s Rachel for you. | 是啊 瑞秋就是这样 |
[06:42] | Did it bother you, her approach? | 你感到困扰吗 她的做事方式 |
[06:44] | Are you kidding? I was fucking impressed. | 你在开玩笑吗 我他妈太佩服了 |
[06:48] | That whole “Shoot for the moon” thing… | 那种”不顾结果 全力争取”的态度 |
[06:54] | Not exactly my m.o. | 不是我的做事方式 |
[06:56] | My vibe was more like… | 我的方式更像是 |
[07:00] | One foot in front of the other. | “一步一个脚印”类型 |
[07:04] | So bet we’re gonna be big news back home. | 打赌我们在家乡肯定是大新闻了 |
[07:07] | Guess so. | 是吧 |
[07:08] | I really hope they don’t use our yearbook photos, | 真希望他们别用我们的学校年鉴照片 |
[07:11] | because mine have not been flattering. | 因为我的照片都拍得不咋样 |
[07:15] | And they’d have to use yours from freshman year, | 而且他们得用你大一时候的照片了 |
[07:17] | considering you’ve been “Not pictured” two years in a row. | 毕竟你连着两年都没拍照 |
[07:21] | Strange thing to be keeping track of. | 你会记着这事还真奇怪 |
[07:22] | Well, I co-edit the yearbook, | 年鉴毕竟是我合作编写的 |
[07:24] | and the “Not pictured” spaces are an eyesore, | 而且那些照片缺位实在很辣眼睛 |
[07:26] | so, yes, I keep track. | 所以没错 我记着呢 |
[07:29] | Did you come along just to shame me for missing picture day? | 你跟我来就是为了羞辱我没去拍照吗 |
[07:32] | I came because of the buddy system, | 我来是因为我们要结伴 |
[07:34] | and I just think it’s a shame | 而且我觉得很可惜 |
[07:35] | that we don’t know each other better, | 我们没能更好地了解对方 |
[07:37] | being from the same town and all. | 毕竟从一个镇子来的 |
[07:39] | We haven’t really crossed paths since eighth-grade Spanish, have we? | 我们在八年级西语课之后就没交集了 是吗 |
[07:43] | And before then, what? Youth soccer? | 在那之前呢 青年足球队吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah, well, I guess our circles just don’t overlap. | 对 看来我们的圈子就是没有交集 |
[07:53] | Fyi, your dad was the best soccer coach. | 对了 你爸是史上最棒的足球教练了 |
[07:58] | I remember every time we’d win, | 我记得每次我们赢了比赛 |
[07:59] | he’d run onto the field and play air guitar, | 他就会跑到球场上 假装弹起吉他 |
[08:01] | and we’d all just join in with him. | 我们也都会跟他一起 |
[08:05] | I heard, by the way, that he was, you know, sick. | 对了 我听说了 他生病了 |
[08:09] | We don’t have to do this, you know. | 我们不必来这套的 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry, do what? | 不好意思 来哪套 |
[08:13] | Go all Breakfast Club on each other, | 像《早餐俱乐部》里那样寒暄 |
[08:14] | peel back the layers. | 熟络对方 |
[08:16] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[08:17] | you can go on thinking I’m the “Not pictured” Girl, | 你对我的印象可以停留在不拍年鉴照那女孩 |
[08:19] | and I can go on thinking about you not at all. | 而我可以继续对你没任何看法 |
[08:21] | You think enough about me to talk trash about my boyfriend | 但还是在一群陌生人面前 |
[08:23] | to a bunch of total strangers. | 说我男友坏话了 |
[08:25] | There it is! That’s why you came. | 原来如此 所以你才来 |
[08:27] | Andrew’s not a cheater, okay? | 安德鲁没有偷吃 好吗 |
[08:28] | And so sue me for wanting to know | 想告就告我吧 但我想知道 |
[08:29] | why you would want to spread such a vicious rumor, okay? | 你为什么要散布这么恶毒的流言 |
[08:32] | It’s not like I couldn’t go around spreading rumors about you, | 我又不是不能散布关于你的流言 |
[08:35] | what with that side hustle you got. | 你的那个小副业 |
[08:38] | Okay, Shelby. Yeah, you got me. | 好吧 谢尔比 被你逮到了 |
[08:40] | I sell drugs. | 我卖毒品 |
[08:43] | You know, I would have thought you knew, | 我也想到你知道了 |
[08:45] | given that your boyfriend is one of my best customers. | 毕竟你男朋友是我那里的常客 |
[08:50] | You’re just trying to get a rise out of me. | 你只是想激怒我 |
[08:53] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[08:57] | At school, most people run in packs. | 在学校 大多数人都结伴行动 |
[09:01] | I mean, that’s just teen-movie bullshit 101. | 算是青少年电影里最基本的套路 |
[09:05] | But for those who go rogue, well, it ain’t all that bad. | 但对那些独行侠来说 情况也没那么糟 |
[09:09] | If you’re rolling without a crowd, | 如果你独自行动 |
[09:12] | it means you’re not on anyone’s radar. | 就意味着你不在别人的注意范围内 |
[09:14] | Being alone means being invisible… | 孤身一人意味着不被人注意 |
[09:19] | Which has its advantages. | 这是有好处的 |
[09:43] | What’s up, Andrew? | 你好啊 安德鲁 |
[09:45] | Look, it’s not like you didn’t know I was coming. | 你又不是不知道我要来找你 |
[09:48] | Whatever, just give me my shit. | 随便了 把东西给我 |
[09:51] | There you go. | 给你 |
[09:58] | Have fun, kids. | 玩得开心 孩子们 |
[10:04] | Now, if you run in a pack of one, | 如果你参与小团体 |
[10:07] | people make all sorts of assumptions about you. | 大家就会对你有各种假设 |
[10:09] | Andrew, stop! | 安德鲁 别闹了 |
[10:11] | They think deep down it bums you out, | 他们觉得那会让你很不爽 |
[10:13] | that you’d give anything to fit in, | 你愿意付出一切去融入 |
[10:15] | but maybe the truth is… | 但也许事实上 |
[10:18] | I just didn’t have time for that shit. | 我只是没时间去跟他们搅和 |
[10:28] | Look alive, dad. | 看上去不错 爸 |
[10:32] | You spoil me with all this fancy stuff, dottie. | 你都拿这些高档货把我宠坏了 小多 |
[10:35] | I feel like I need to eat this one with my pinkie up in the air. | 我感觉吃这个的时候 小拇指应该翘起来 |
[10:38] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[10:40] | Montana Monica built her shelter first. | 蒙塔娜·莫妮卡先搭起了遮棚 |
[10:43] | I bet you a fiver she wins the whole thing. | 我跟你赌五块 她最后肯定会赢 |
[10:46] | Yeah, right. I’ll take that action. | 好 我跟你赌 |
[10:49] | Easy money. | 这钱赢得太容易了 |
[10:52] | Mateo still here? | 马泰奥还在吗 |
[10:53] | Yeah, he’s messing around in the kitchen. | 对 他在厨房里瞎搞呢 |
[10:56] | Do not let that boy cook, okay? | 别让那孩子做饭 好吗 |
[10:58] | He does not know salt from sugar from his asshole. | 他连盐和糖都分不清 |
[11:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:09] | Yep, aces. I’m fine. | 好极了 没事 |
[11:22] | More for the collection. | 收藏品又来了 |
[11:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:26] | Feel free to peace out. | 你可以走了 |
[11:28] | I can finish up here. | 这边我可以弄完 |
[11:34] | Must’ve been a good day, then. | 今天情况一定不错吧 |
[11:37] | I see he got himself into the chair. | 我看他自己坐椅子上了 |
[11:40] | Well, actually, he threw up in the bed, and I had to strip it. | 实际上 他在床上吐了 我不得不把床单撤下来 |
[11:43] | And I moved him to the chair in the meantime. | 同时把他扶到了椅子上 |
[11:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:49] | The nausea tablets should help. | 治恶心的药应该能管用 |
[11:52] | Fucking better, for what it costs. | 最好是 毕竟那么贵 |
[11:56] | I thought the VA wasn’t gonna cover these. | 我以为退伍军人管理局不会承担药费呢 |
[12:00] | Yeah, well, sometimes they reverse their decision. | 有时他们会推翻自己的决定 |
[12:04] | Not in my experience, but, okay. | 以我的经验不会 不过好吧 |
[12:09] | So, I noticed the oxycodone is going pretty fast. | 我注意到氧可酮消耗得很快 |
[12:13] | I thought he wasn’t tolerating it. | 我以为他不耐受呢 |
[12:15] | Yeah, well, he seems to have adjusted. | 他看上去已经适应了 |
[12:21] | Just… | 拜托… |
[12:22] | be careful. | 小心点 |
[12:25] | What you’re doing… | 你所做的事 |
[12:27] | It’s risky. | 很冒险 |
[12:32] | It’s almost six, so time for you to clock the fuck out. | 快到六点了 你该下班了 |
[12:43] | Keeping the old… above water… | 保持清醒镇定 |
[12:47] | That shit’s not easy. | 那可不容易 |
[12:50] | So you do what you got to do. | 所以你得做你该做的 |
[13:00] | Visibility is good. | 能见度很好 |
[13:01] | I can see a lot deeper than I thought. | 我可以看到比我预期更深的地方 |
[13:08] | Focus on the kick, Nora. | 专心蹬水 诺拉 |
[13:10] | Right. | 好 |
[13:19] | Do either of you remember how you got to shore? | 你们有人记得是怎么到达岸边的吗 |
[13:24] | No. It’s a total blackout. | 不 完全不记得 |
[13:29] | I pulled you in. | 我拉你上岸的 |
[13:33] | You did? | 是吗 |
[13:33] | I mean, we weren’t that far out, | 我们当时离岸边不远 |
[13:36] | but, yeah. | 不过 是的 |
[14:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[14:05] | How’s your bff? | 你的闺蜜怎么样了 |
[14:08] | You mean Martha? | 你说玛莎吗 |
[14:10] | She’s over there sleeping off her pill bender. | 她在那睡觉呢 药劲上来了 |
[14:15] | Bff. That’s rich. | 闺蜜 别扯了 |
[14:17] | No, did you guys have a domestic? | 不是吧 你们吵架了 |
[14:19] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈论这个 |
[14:24] | I could be bleeding, right? | 就算我流着血呢 |
[14:25] | My guts spilling out into the streets, | 我的内脏散落一地 |
[14:26] | but if Shelby came along with a smile and some fucking muffins, | 但如果谢尔比满脸笑意带着糕点过来了 |
[14:29] | then Martha would just walk right by me. | 那玛莎也会从我身边走过去 |
[14:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:32] | See, this is why I don’t get tight with girls. | 看 这就是我不跟女生深交的原因 |
[14:35] | The drama, jealousy, the petty revenge schemes. | 各种抓马 嫉妒心 复仇伎俩 |
[14:40] | It’s so cringey and small. | 别扭又微不足道 |
[14:42] | Martha’s getting taken for a ride. | 玛莎是被骗了 |
[14:43] | All Shelby wants to do is hang out with her long enough | 谢尔比只不过是想多跟她在一起待着 |
[14:45] | to put “Saved a little res girl” On her college apps. | 好在大学申请表上写上”救过一个印第安保留地女孩” |
[14:48] | So, yeah, I’m not out here being petty. | 所以 我可不是小心眼 |
[14:50] | I’m just trying to protect my best friend. | 我只是想保护我最好的朋友 |
[14:53] | Are you an aries? | 你是白羊座吗 |
[14:56] | What? | 什么 |
[14:57] | Who the fuck cares? God! | 谁在乎啊 天啊 |
[15:03] | You know, if you really knew Andrew, | 如果你真的了解安德鲁 |
[15:05] | you wouldn’t be questioning his character. | 就不会质疑他的人品了 |
[15:07] | Yeah, he does a lot of bmx races for charity. | 他为慈善事业参加了好几次越野自行车赛 |
[15:10] | Are we really still on this? | 我们还在谈这件事吗 |
[15:13] | You know, I had high hopes for you out here. | 我之前对你有很高的期望来着 |
[15:15] | You know, you came out swinging the other day | 你那天挺身而出 |
[15:17] | with your whole, “Let’s find water. Let’s be resourceful.” | 张罗着 “我们去找水 我们要讲策略” |
[15:19] | Now, here you are, getting twisted over some high-school bullshit. | 而现在呢 你就纠结这点高中的破事 |
[15:23] | You missed something while you were frickin’ lecturing me. | 你说教我的时候错过了点东西 |
[15:32] | Well it’s small. | 这太小了 |
[15:33] | But if it opens up on the inside, | 不过如果里面还有空间 |
[15:35] | you know, it could work. | 那就行得通 |
[15:37] | Hand me your penlight. I’ll take a look. | 把手电筒给我 我去看看 |
[15:40] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:53] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[15:55] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[15:57] | It’s, like, pitch-black in here. | 这里面伸手不见五指 |
[16:02] | Wait. Wait, what is that? | 等等 等等 那是什么 |
[16:05] | What is what? | 是什么 |
[16:07] | Wait, so… Oh, my god, stop. | 天啊 快停下 |
[16:09] | Something’s got a hold of me. Something’s got a hold of me! | 有什么东西抓住我了 它抓住我了 |
[16:11] | – Help, help, help! – Got you! | -救命 救命 -我来帮你 |
[16:17] | Oh, fuck you! | 去你的 |
[16:19] | I got ya, didn’t I? | 骗到你了 是吗 |
[16:21] | By the way, it’s useless in there. | 对了 那里面没法用 |
[16:22] | Doesn’t go deeper than a few feet. | 也就几英尺深 |
[16:24] | That’s not fucking funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[16:26] | Hey, if we can’t have a laugh here… | 如果我们没法放松笑一笑 |
[16:27] | Do you see me fucking laughing? | 你他妈看我笑了吗 |
[16:32] | Jesus Christ, you cunt. | 老天爷 贱人 |
[16:38] | Oh, my god, something just flew in my mouth. | 天啊 有东西飞到我嘴里了 |
[16:41] | It’s called fucking Karma. | 这叫报应 |
[16:51] | Oh, Jesus, Shelby. | 天啊 谢尔比 |
[16:52] | Are you kidding me? Where the hell are you going? | 你在逗我吗 你要去哪 |
[16:59] | You know what? Fine. | 你猜怎么着 随你吧 |
[17:01] | You want to run off, you’re on your own. | 你想跑走 你就靠你自己了 |
[17:04] | Okay, Shelby? You’re on your fucking own. | 好吗 谢尔比 你靠你自己了 |
[17:14] | Hey, you’re getting heavy, old man. | 你越来越沉了 老头 |
[17:16] | You need to stop eating, okay? | 你得别吃东西了 好吗 |
[17:17] | It’s deadweight. It’s okay, Dot. I got this. | 这叫重担 没事的 小多 我自己能行 |
[17:21] | No, man, you don’t. Come on. | 不 你不行 来吧 |
[17:24] | All right, easy. Turn. | 好了 慢点 转身 |
[17:26] | – Oh, Jesus. – There you go. Come on. | -天呐 -这就对了 来 |
[17:30] | It’s over. We did it. Hard part’s over. | 结束了 我们做到了 难关过去了 |
[17:35] | Jesus Christ, right? | 难以置信吧 |
[17:37] | You had an accident. It’s nothing. | 你出了意外 没什么 |
[17:39] | It’s not nothing. That is fucking not nothing. | 当然不是没什么 这当然有事 |
[17:43] | Dad, if you really think that I care, then you’re an idiot. | 爸 如果你真觉得我会在意 你就是白痴 |
[17:47] | I care. | 我在意 |
[17:50] | I care that you have to do this for me. | 我在意你不得不这样照顾我 |
[17:53] | I want you to get out, please. | 我想让你出去 |
[17:56] | If I go, then how are you… | 如果我走了 那你怎么… |
[17:57] | I don’t fucking know. Just get out! | 我不知道 快出去 |
[20:01] | 日程安排 多特·坎贝尔 | |
[20:11] | What made you decide not to go after her? | 你为什么决定不去追她 |
[20:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:16] | I guess I just realized how tired I was. | 我想我只是突然意识到自己好累 |
[20:21] | That’s not something | 这件事 |
[20:22] | I’ve been willing to admit to myself for a while. | 我有好一阵子不想承认 |
[20:25] | Well, of course, you were tired. | 你当然累了 |
[20:27] | A chaotic night, a long hike. | 混乱的一夜 长途跋涉 |
[20:31] | I mean, who wouldn’t be tired after that? | 经历这些谁会不疲惫呢 |
[20:36] | Right. After all that. | 对 经历那么多 |
[20:59] | Okay, can we officially call it? | 好了 我们能下结论了吗 |
[21:02] | Call what? | 什么事 |
[21:04] | Our friend Mateo has got a little thing for you. | 我们的朋友马泰奥对你有点意思 |
[21:08] | Come on, really? He’s here on Christmas Eve. | 得了吧 他圣诞夜跑来这里 |
[21:11] | He brought mint milanos. | 还带薄荷米兰饼干来 |
[21:13] | You’re the only person in the world that eats those things, | 全世界也就你还吃那东西 |
[21:15] | and I know this place smells like a sick bay, | 我知道这地方闻着像医务室 |
[21:17] | but if you sniff real hard, | 但如果你仔细闻 |
[21:20] | I think you’re gonna detect a hint of four-buck Cologne. | 你还能闻到廉价古龙水的味道 |
[21:24] | Respectfully, dad, fuck off. | 爸 去你的 |
[21:29] | You think just ’cause I’ve wiped your ass, | 你觉得就因为我给你擦屁股 |
[21:30] | you’re allowed to get all up in my business? | 你就能随便插手我的事吗 |
[21:40] | Ready for a little Christmas? | 准备好拆圣诞礼物了吗 |
[22:04] | Guns n’ roses, 2007. | 枪炮与玫瑰乐队 2007年 |
[22:07] | I made you wear those industrial lawn mower earmuffs | 我让你戴上这种工业用除草机耳罩 |
[22:10] | so you wouldn’t burst your drums. | 这样你就不会被震聋耳膜了 |
[22:12] | You looked ridiculous. | 你看上去真搞笑 |
[22:17] | That was a different time, huh? | 当时情况大不相同 不是吗 |
[22:21] | That’s when I used to do shit for you. | 那时我习惯给你擦屁股 |
[22:45] | Can I confess something to you? | 我能跟你坦白一件事吗 |
[22:49] | This is actually one of my favorite songs. | 这实际上是我最喜欢的歌之一 |
[22:53] | Not very metal of you. | 你这可不太金属啊 |
[23:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:05] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[23:12] | It’s not a puppy. | 不是狗狗 |
[23:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:21] | 夏娃的黎明 夏威夷 | |
[23:23] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[23:24] | I signed you up for this. | 我给你报了名 |
[23:26] | It’s a retreat. It’s all girls. | 是个休养所 只有女孩参加 |
[23:30] | It’s in Hawaii. | 在夏威夷 |
[23:32] | There’s snorkeling. | 有潜泳 |
[23:33] | There’s… there’s swimming, the works. | 还能游泳 一整套活动 |
[23:37] | Right, it’s not till the summer, | 暑假才开始 |
[23:39] | but I wanted to give it to you now. | 但我想现在送给你 |
[23:43] | How am I supposed to go away? | 我怎么走得开 |
[23:44] | Come on. I’m gonna be fine. | 别这样 我会没事的 |
[23:46] | I got Mateo here. | 有马泰奥呢 |
[23:50] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不要离开你 |
[23:51] | No, I need this. | 不 我需要这个 |
[23:53] | You have to let me give this to you. | 你得让我把它交给你 |
[24:22] | You shouldn’t be doing voluntary overtime on Christmas Eve. | 你不该在圣诞夜还自愿加班的 |
[24:25] | And you shouldn’t be doing laundry on Christmas Eve. | 你不该在圣诞夜洗衣服的 |
[24:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:38] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:41] | Paid good money for a fucking lemon. | 花大价钱买了个破烂 |
[24:43] | Lemon? | 破烂 |
[24:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:47] | No, it’s just sometimes you remind me of my abuelo. | 没事 只是有时你让我想到我爷爷 |
[24:51] | He’s always complaining about appliances. | 他总是抱怨用不好电器 |
[24:53] | Yeah, well, I’m glad to hear my life resembles | 很高兴我活脱脱活成了 |
[24:55] | that of a 65-year-old man’s. | 65岁老人的样子 |
[24:57] | Well, actually, he rides atvs on the weekends | 事实上 他周末会骑全地形越野车兜风 |
[24:59] | and plays in a Los super seven cover band. | 还在拉丁超级7翻唱乐团演奏 |
[25:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[25:05] | Even he has more of a life than I do. | 连他都比我有生活 |
[25:10] | It’s only gonna get worse, Dot. | 情况只会越来越糟的 多特 |
[25:16] | Thanks for the pep talk. | 多谢你鼓劲了 |
[25:17] | You know, merry Christmas to you, too. | 你也圣诞快乐 |
[25:19] | No, I just mean… | 不 我只是说 |
[25:22] | You can’t take this on all on your own. | 你不能把重担都放自己肩上 |
[25:24] | Yeah, well, I don’t have a choice. | 我也没别的选择 |
[25:26] | He’s my dad. I’ve got this. | 他是我爸 我能行的 |
[25:28] | Well, maybe you do now because you’re strong. | 也许现在可以 因为你很坚强 |
[25:29] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[25:31] | I’ve seen it happen before, | 我以前见过这种情况 |
[25:34] | where someone lives so hard for someone else, | 一个人拼命为别人而活 |
[25:38] | they forget how to live for themselves. | 却忘了为自己而活 |
[25:44] | There’s nothing to even forget. | 没什么可忘记的 |
[25:49] | I mean, I haven’t even really started. | 我的人生都没开始呢 |
[25:54] | Don’t you want to? | 你难道不想吗 |
[26:20] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[26:24] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[26:27] | I just can’t. | 我没办法 |
[26:28] | Dot, wait! | 多特 等等 |
[26:35] | Dot! Dot! | 多特 多特 |
[26:40] | – Shelby? – Dot, help! | -谢尔比 -多特 救命 |
[26:44] | Shelby! Shelby! | 谢尔比 谢尔比 |
[26:47] | – Dot! Dot, Dot! – Shelby, where are you? | -多特 多特 -谢尔比 你在哪 |
[26:51] | Shelby! | 谢尔比 |
[26:54] | Shelby, I’m coming! | 谢尔比 我来了 |
[27:00] | It’s a snake, it’s a snake… | 是条蛇 是条蛇 |
[27:04] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:07] | Stay still, okay? | 保持静止 好吗 |
[27:19] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god, get it. | 天啊 天啊 打它 |
[27:22] | Get it, get it, get it! | 打死它 打死它 |
[27:29] | You piece of fucking reptile shit. | 你个毒蛇臭杂种 |
[27:40] | I was supposed to be in fucking Hawaii, | 我本来应该在夏威夷 |
[27:46] | the 50th fucking state, at an aromatherapy massage, | 美国的第五十个州 享受芳香按摩 |
[27:51] | not in this fucking hellscape | 不是在这个鬼地方 |
[27:54] | trying not to die! | 奋力生存 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:05] | The dam sort of just… | 情绪一下子就… |
[28:12] | You think you know what you’ve got buried down there… | 你以为你自己清楚都压抑着什么 |
[28:16] | Under the surface, but you don’t always. | 表面之下 但并不总是这样 |
[28:23] | And sometimes it can surprise the shit out of you. | 有时甚至能吓到你自己 |
[28:34] | That’s it. That’s the tail. Fucking A. | 就是那个 那是机尾 太棒了 |
[28:37] | But it’s so deep. How do we even get down there? | 但太深了 我们要怎么下去 |
[28:39] | You two man the raft. | 你们两个扶好浮板 |
[28:44] | She doesn’t like to waste time. | 她不喜欢浪费时间 |
[29:13] | What was down there? | 底下有什么 |
[29:16] | It looked like a whole kitchen, maybe some, like, | 看上去像是整个厨房 也许有点 |
[29:18] | technical supplies and stuff, I don’t know. | 技术物资什么的 我也不知道 |
[29:21] | But I need one of you guys, more eyes, more hands. | 但我需要你们中的一个人 多双眼睛多把手 |
[29:23] | I-I can… I can go. | 我可以去 |
[29:26] | No, you’re too spent. | 不 你太累了 |
[29:28] | I’m not. Rachel, I’m ready. | 我没有 瑞秋 我准备好了 |
[29:31] | No, stop, okay? | 不 别犟了 好吗 |
[29:33] | It’s good. I swear, Nora. | 没关系 我发誓 诺拉 |
[29:34] | I’m not expecting you to fucking free dive in open water, okay? | 我没指望你能在开放水域潜水 好吗 |
[29:39] | Besides, if you were the athlete in the family, | 再说 如果你成了家里的运动健将 |
[29:41] | what the hell would that make me? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[29:44] | You ready to bring your a game? | 你准备好拿出最佳状态了吗 |
[29:48] | I mean, I’m ready to bring a game. | 我是调整好状态了 |
[29:49] | I have no idea what kind. | 但我不知道要面对什么 |
[29:51] | Take the deepest breath of your fucking life. | 尽你这辈子最大努力吸一口气 |
[29:54] | Follow my lead, okay? | 跟着我的指示 好吗 |
[29:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:37] | The black box! | 黑匣子 |
[30:39] | The fucking black box. | 看到黑匣子了 |
[30:41] | That’s something, right? That’s important? | 这是个突破 对吧 很重要吗 |
[30:43] | I mean, yeah, it sends out a GPS signal with the location. | 当然 它能发出全球定位系统的信号 |
[30:49] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[30:52] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:03] | “Carrie showed up in her long blue sundress, | “凯莉穿着蓝色长裙出现了 |
[31:03] | 亲爱的莉亚 我昨晚梦到你了 你穿着同样的裙子 只不过是红色的 | |
[31:06] | which floated around her like a cloud.” | 裙摆摇曳着像一朵云彩” |
[31:09] | Yes, the book is an absolute zero, | 这本书绝对一无是处 |
[31:11] | but listen to what he wrote next to it. | 但听听他在旁边写的批注 |
[31:15] | “Dear Leah, I dreamt about you last night. | “亲爱的莉亚 我昨晚梦到你了 |
[31:19] | A person only gets a handful of perfect dreams in one’s life. | 人一辈子做的美梦有限 |
[31:24] | For me… | 对我来说 |
[31:26] | This was one.” | 这是其中一个” |
[31:28] | Juicy, right? | 很有料吧 |
[31:30] | He’s super in love with her. | 他超爱她的 |
[31:31] | And here, he just wrote, “Shetland ponies forever.” | 这里他写着 “永远的设得兰小马” |
[31:35] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[31:36] | It’s obviously an inside joke. | 显然是他们之间的笑话 |
[31:38] | God, there is nothing grosser than couples and their inside jokes. | 天啊 没什么比情侣和他们的私密玩笑更恶心了 |
[31:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[31:48] | Do you want some solid relationship advice? | 你想要点真正的感情建议吗 |
[31:51] | Okay. There’s only three things that you have to remember… | 只需要记住三件事 |
[31:53] | Skip the handy, dry humping is underrated, | 别管手交 隔着衣服干蹭其实很爽 |
[31:57] | and always carry a stash of uqora. | 还有随身携带优克拉 |
[32:01] | What uqora? | 什么优克拉 |
[32:03] | It’s for utis. | 治疗尿路感染的 |
[32:04] | Like, after you have a lot of sex. | 等你做很多次爱之后会用上的 |
[32:10] | What about something more basic? | 有没有更基础的建议 |
[32:12] | You know, like… | 比如 |
[32:14] | How do I even get a guy to like me? | 怎样让男人喜欢上你 |
[32:17] | Oh, that’s easy. | 这很简单 |
[32:18] | You just stop paying attention to them, | 只要别再注意他们 |
[32:20] | and then they just, like, appear out of nowhere. | 男人就会突然从天而降 |
[32:26] | So this guy washed up. Is he good for anything? | 这家伙被冲上来了 有什么用吗 |
[32:43] | Couldn’t get the box. It’s stuck. | 拿不到黑匣子 卡住了 |
[32:46] | – Again! – I can’t. | -再来 -我办不到 |
[32:47] | Yes, you can! Come on! | 你可以 加油 |
[32:49] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:21] | – Again, Leah, come on! – I can’t. | -再来 莉亚 快点 -我不行 |
[33:28] | – Rachel… – Again! | -瑞秋 -再来 |
[33:29] | Shut up, Nora. We’re going again. | 闭嘴 诺拉 我们要再去一趟 |
[33:31] | Yes, you can! | 你可以 |
[33:31] | No, I really can’t do it. | 不 我真的办不到 |
[33:32] | I’ve seen you dig deep. You can do it, come on! | 我看你的本事 你能做到 加油 |
[33:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:20] | Least I could do. | 举手之劳 |
[34:23] | So… | 所以 |
[34:25] | This might not be the best time to ask for a favor, but… | 现在请你帮忙可能不是时候 但是 |
[34:30] | could you not tell anyone about… | 你能不能别告诉别人 |
[34:34] | my teeth? | 我的牙的事 |
[34:35] | Take it to the grave. | 打死也不会说的 |
[34:37] | Even Andrew doesn’t know. | 连安德鲁都不知道 |
[34:42] | No offense, but you should probably lighten up about it. | 无意冒犯 不过你也许应该看开点 |
[34:46] | My fucking kingdom for a problem as big as some dentures. | 我要纠结的要是只是假牙就好了 |
[34:50] | It’s not dentures. | 不是假牙 |
[34:53] | It’s just two of my… | 只是我的两颗… |
[34:56] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[34:59] | In my mind, it feels like… | 在我心里 感觉就像 |
[35:02] | I-It feels like this super-thin wall… | 就像一面很薄的墙 |
[35:07] | …holding back all of this… | 阻挡着这些… |
[35:11] | …I don’t know… | 我也说不好 |
[35:14] | ugliness. | 丑陋 |
[35:21] | He’s cheating, isn’t he? | 他在出轨 是不是 |
[35:26] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:28] | Just gossip, really. | 只是绯闻 |
[35:31] | But for what it’s worth, I think you deserve better. | 但不管怎么样 我觉得你值得更好的 |
[35:36] | This one time, | 有这么一次 |
[35:38] | we were on a mission trip to Mexico, | 我们去墨西哥布道 |
[35:40] | and we were watching the sunset together, | 我们一起看着日落 |
[35:43] | and because the light was just right, | 因为当时光线太好看了 |
[35:46] | the sun made this beautiful green flash | 太阳在沉入地平线前的瞬间 |
[35:49] | just before it sunk below the horizon, | 发出了无比美丽的绿光 转瞬即逝 |
[35:53] | and I was like… | 我当时想着 |
[35:56] | “Isn’t that just the purest thing you ever saw?” | “这一定是你这辈子见过的最纯洁的东西吧” |
[36:03] | What’d he say? | 他是怎么说的 |
[36:05] | “You’re so random.” | “你可真会扯” |
[36:07] | And then tried to stick his hand up my shirt, so… | 然后他就试图把手伸进我的衣服里 所以… |
[36:16] | You ever seen that? Green flash at sunset? | 你见过吗 日落时闪过的一抹绿光 |
[36:19] | Oh, um, no. | 没有 |
[36:23] | I haven’t had a whole lot of time for sunsets and shit. | 我可没时间去观赏日落什么的 |
[36:28] | Your dad. | 因为你爸爸 |
[36:32] | He’s gone, isn’t he? | 他去世了 是吧 |
[36:45] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[37:02] | He was right. | 他说的是对的 |
[37:05] | Montana Monica won. | 蒙塔娜·莫妮卡赢了 |
[37:09] | Well, at least you don’t have to pay him the five bucks. | 至少你不需要把5块打赌的钱给他了 |
[37:14] | Oh, shit, too dark? | 糟糕 这玩笑太黑暗了吗 |
[37:18] | No. Right on the money. | 不 你说得很对 |
[37:23] | So… | 所以 |
[37:25] | You come over to make your big move? | 你是来实施你的重大行动的吗 |
[37:27] | Figure I’m sad, vulnerable? | 趁我悲伤脆弱时下手 |
[37:30] | – Dot, I-I wasn’t trying to… – I’m kidding. | -小多 我没想… -我开玩笑的 |
[37:38] | You do know how I feel about you, though. | 不过 你确实知道我对你的感觉 |
[37:43] | That hasn’t changed. | 那从来没变过 |
[37:47] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[37:52] | Your dad gave this to me a few weeks ago. | 是你爸爸几周前给我的 |
[37:56] | He wanted you to have it. | 他希望交给你 |
[38:00] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[38:02] | Some contact for some woman he met with. | 是他认识的一个女人的联系方式 |
[38:04] | Apparently she can help you with CPS, | 似乎她可以帮你应付儿童保护机构 |
[38:07] | maybe sidestep foster care. | 或许可以规避你进入寄养制度 |
[38:13] | Dot, he really wanted you to get in touch with her. | 小多 他真的希望你能跟她联系 |
[38:16] | He actually made me promise that you would. | 他甚至逼我保证说服你 |
[38:27] | I think this is the one. | 我觉得就是这里了 |
[38:36] | Echo! | 回声 |
[38:39] | Dentures! | 假牙 |
[38:45] | Butthole! | 大屁眼子 |
[38:53] | Yeah, see, he doesn’t really read as straight to me. | 好吧 我觉得他不像是个直男 |
[38:55] | I mean, look at those abs. | 瞧瞧这腹肌 |
[38:57] | Straight boys don’t rock an eight-pack that hard. | 直男不会练出这么完美的八块腹肌 |
[38:58] | He could also be a straight gym-rat fuck boy, you know? | 他也可能是个风流的健身狂啊 |
[39:03] | All about his ‘gram channel, | 整天在社交媒体上发帅图 |
[39:05] | sprays acqua di gio on his balls, | 往蛋蛋上喷香水 |
[39:08] | and he will always leave you on “Read.” | 你给他发信息 他永远都是已读不回 |
[39:12] | Marcus here will break your fucking heart. | 马库斯一定会让你心碎的 |
[39:16] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[39:17] | Yeah, where did Marcus come from? | 就是啊 为什么叫他马库斯 |
[39:19] | It’s a vibe. | 就是种直觉 |
[39:20] | I mean, it’s kind of close to my name. | 跟我的名字倒是挺接近的 |
[39:26] | Honestly, I feel the chemistry. | 说真的 我能感受到那种化学反应 |
[39:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:29] | Yeah, Marty, get it. | 当然啦 小玛 感受下 |
[39:32] | We are back. | 我们回来了 |
[39:34] | Unscathed. | 毫发无伤 |
[39:36] | And we found a cave. | 我们发现了一个洞穴 |
[39:38] | So, if rescue doesn’t show in the next couple of hours, | 所以 如果接下来几个小时内救援队还不来 |
[39:41] | I suggest we get a move on. | 我建议我们去那里 |
[39:42] | Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[39:43] | I cannot take another night with wet sand in my crack. | 我受不了屁股夹着湿沙子再度过一晚了 |
[39:47] | – Who is this? – That’s Marcus. | -这是谁啊 -是马库斯 |
[39:49] | Toni found him. | 托妮找到他的 |
[39:51] | I don’t have a ton of experience, | 我没多少经验 |
[39:53] | but doesn’t that seem especially large? | 但这阴茎有点太大了吧 |
[39:57] | Martha likes them hung. | 玛莎喜欢大驴屌 |
[40:14] | Milestone eight, Leonard. | 8号里程碑 莱纳德 |
[40:16] | They reached milestone eight a full two weeks ahead of my projection. | 她们比我的预定计划提前两周到达8号里程碑 |
[40:22] | They’re just… god, they’re so brilliant, | 她们简直…天呐 她们好聪明 |
[40:24] | I could scream. | 我都想尖叫了 |
[40:26] | So have you started playing favorites? | 所以你已经开始偏心了吗 |
[40:29] | Oh, come on. That’s not praxis. | 得了吧 那样可不行 |
[40:33] | Okay, there is one. | 好吧 的确有一个 |
[40:35] | She’s shrewd. | 她非常敏锐 |
[40:37] | She’s skeptical, almost to the point of paranoid. | 非常多疑 几乎达到偏执的程度了 |
[40:40] | Even though I’m sure she’s gonna be a major pain in my ass, | 尽管我确定她会给我带来大麻烦 |
[40:43] | I am still drawn to her. | 我依然忍不住被她吸引 |
[40:44] | Is she already raising suspicions? | 她已经产生疑心了吗 |
[40:46] | A few, but you know what milestone eight entails. | 有点吧 但你也知道8号里程碑里有什么 |
[40:52] | I’m sure it’ll kill any doubts. | 我相信那一定会打消一切疑心 |
[40:53] | Gretchen, Leonard, | 格雷琴 莱纳德 |
[40:55] | well, isn’t this a nice surprise? | 真没想到在这遇到你们啊 |
[40:57] | How are you two? | 你们还好吗 |
[40:59] | Are we celebrating something? | 是在庆祝什么吗 |
[41:01] | Oh, just decadence. | 就是堕落放纵而已 |
[41:05] | Look, uh, Gretchen, | 听着 格雷琴 |
[41:06] | I wanted to apologize for the way things were handled last fall. | 我想为去年秋天那件事的处理方式向你道歉 |
[41:12] | You should know that the decision was far from unanimous. | 你应该知道那个决定并未获得大家的一致同意 |
[41:16] | So many of us on the faculty are still rooting for you. | 我们很多教职员工依然支持你 |
[41:19] | – Thank you. – Truly. | -谢谢你 -真的 |
[41:21] | That is very kind. | 你真是太好心了 |
[41:27] | Well, you two enjoy your cocktail. | 那你们继续享受鸡尾酒吧 |
[41:33] | – Cold comfort, I imagine. – More like bullshit. | -大概算是冷冰冰的安慰吧 -更像是胡扯八道 |
[41:36] | She cast the tie-breaking vote against me. | 是她发起了针对我的破局投票 |
[41:40] | God, I can’t wait for these timid-minded fucks | 天呐 我真是等不及让这些过分谨慎的混蛋 |
[41:45] | to see what bold measures can do. | 看到险招会有多大收获 |
[41:55] | So what do we do with it? | 所以我们要怎么处理这东西 |
[41:58] | What are you looking at me for? | 你们为什么都看着我 |
[41:59] | I don’t know dick about planes. | 我对飞机几乎是一无所知 |
[42:00] | Two days ago was the first time I’d ever even been in one. | 两天前甚至是我第一次坐飞机 |
[42:02] | We should open it. | 我们应该打开 |
[42:03] | But it says right on the thing… | 但那上面明明写了… |
[42:05] | Martha, I know, | 玛莎 我知道 |
[42:06] | but if we were to get inside, | 但如果我们打开的话 |
[42:08] | you might find the actual recording, like… | 或许就能找到当时的录音 |
[42:10] | Like, the actual tape of what happened to us up there. | 搞清楚在飞机坠毁前发生了什么 |
[42:13] | Don’t we kind of already know what happened? | 我们不是已经知道发生什么了吗 |
[42:15] | Do we? | 真知道吗 |
[42:16] | Can somebody tell me, like, the full account? | 谁能完完整整地把事情经过跟我说说 |
[42:19] | From the turbulence to the moment you woke up here? | 从颠簸开始到你们在这里醒来期间发生了什么 |
[42:28] | Besides, look at how big and loud the “Do not open” is. | 再说了 你看上面”请勿打开”几个字写得多清晰明确 |
[42:30] | Part of me feels like it’s telling us to do the opposite, | 我有点觉得 这是叫我们反着做 |
[42:32] | like it’s being ironic. | 就像 这只是在反讽 |
[42:36] | Fuck, no. We’re not opening it. | 绝对不行 不能打开 |
[42:38] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[42:41] | She’s intense. | 她得神经绷得够紧的 |
[42:43] | Yeah, you have no idea. She almost fucking killed me out there. | 当然啦 你简直无法想象 她之前差点杀了我 |
[42:47] | Like a total psychopath. | 就像个神经病一样 |
[42:49] | You said there was maybe, like, a transmitter in here, | 你之前说 里面可能有个发射器 |
[42:53] | beaming out our location? | 把我们的坐标方位发出去 |
[42:56] | Yeah, it’s called a beacon, I think. | 是啊 那好像叫信标吧 |
[43:00] | It’s, like, a nautical term? | 是个航海术语吧 |
[43:02] | Okay, but if they haven’t found us yet, | 好吧 但如果他们到现在都没找到我们 |
[43:04] | can’t we assume that this beacon thing is busted? | 那我们是不是可以认定这个信标已经坏了 |
[43:07] | I mean, maybe if we just try… | 如果我们试试… |
[43:09] | “Do not open”! What part of that is unclear? | “请勿打开” 这四个字有什么不清楚的吗 |
[43:11] | What if we open and break a completely functional beacon? | 万一我们打开 把功能完好的信标弄坏了怎么办 |
[43:15] | That would wipe us off the grid entirely. | 那外界就彻底失去我们的信息了 |
[43:16] | Is that what you want? | 这是你们想要的结果吗 |
[43:18] | ‘Cause if it’s what you all want, you’re fucking damaged. | 因为如果你们都想这样 那你们就是脑子有坑 |
[43:20] | There’s a bulb inside, but it’s out. | 里面有个灯泡 但已经灭了 |
[43:22] | Okay, so that means it’s definitely broken, right? | 好吧 所以这意味着它一定是坏了 对吧 |
[43:25] | If someone suggests opening it one more time, | 如果再有人提议打开它 |
[43:28] | I swear to god. | 我发誓我要弄死那个人 |
[43:30] | What do you think, Dorothy? | 你是什么想法 多洛西 |
[43:39] | Okay, y’all, | 好吧 各位 |
[43:40] | what we choose to do right now | 我们现在到底决定怎么做 |
[43:42] | should not be in the hands of just one person. | 不该只由一个人来决定 |
[43:45] | Okay, not that Dottie couldn’t handle it, | 并不是说小多无法处理好这事 |
[43:48] | but we shouldn’t put that much responsibility on her. | 但是 我们不该把责任都压到她一个人身上 |
[43:54] | So how did you resolve it? | 那你们最后是怎么解决的 |
[43:57] | That was the first time we voted. | 那是我们第一次投票 |
[44:01] | All those in favor, raise your hands. | 所有赞成打开的 请举手 |
[44:05] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[44:07] | Majority rules. | 少数服从多数 |
[44:19] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[44:21] | Do you think that means it’s working? | 你们觉得这意味着它在好好地运行吗 |
[44:24] | I mean, I don’t know, but we have to assume yes. | 我也不知道 眼下我们只能假定是这样 |
[44:28] | So it’s on? Now they’re gonna to find us? | 所以开机了是吗 他们可以找到我们了吧 |
[44:30] | Yeah, boy! Fuck to the yes! | 太棒了 真的是好消息 |
[44:35] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[44:39] | I think this is it… | 我觉得就是这东西了 |
[44:41] | The recording from the flight. | 飞机上的录音带 |
[44:49] | This is November delta 294. | 这是ND294号航班 |
[44:51] | Are we cleared for departure? | 可以起航了吗 |
[44:53] | November delta 294, you are… | ND294 你们可以… |
[44:56] | 294 out of range, engaging distress signal. | 294号航班脱离预定范围 遇到干扰信号 |
[44:59] | We’ve gone off course. Mayday, mayday, may… | 我们偏航了 求救 求救… |
[45:02] | Lost thrust in both engines. | 两个发动机都失去了推力 |
[45:03] | We’re off course… | 我们偏航了 |
[45:06] | Cabin pressure is gone, captain. | 机舱压力完全没有了 机长 |
[45:07] | The girls are unconscious. | 姑娘们都失去意识了 |
[45:08] | We got complete engine failure. | 发动机彻底瘫痪 |
[45:10] | I’m gonna have to put this down in the water. | 我只能迫降在水上了 |
[45:12] | Unlatch the exits. | 打开紧急舱门 |
[45:14] | Make sure the girls have flotation devices. | 确保姑娘们有漂浮设备 |
[45:15] | Copy. | 收到 |
[45:18] | 294, mayday, mayday, mayday! | 294号航班 求救 求救 |
[45:21] | We’ve lost thrusts in both engines | 两个发动机都失去了推力 |
[45:22] | and are attempting a water landing. | 正尝试水上迫降 |
[45:24] | Hold on for the attempt. Oh, shit! | 请等候尝试结果 糟了 |
[45:26] | Mayday, mayday, may… | 求救 求救… |
[45:37] | We should’ve died. | 我们本可能死的 |
[45:44] | But we didn’t. | 但我们没死 |
[45:48] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[45:56] | My mom once told me | 我妈曾跟我说过 |
[45:57] | the three most stressful things in life | 人生中让人压力最大的三件事 |
[46:00] | are divorce, the death of someone close to you, and moving. | 是离婚 身边的亲友去世和搬家 |
[46:04] | We’re stranded in a wasteland. | 我们被困在一座荒芜的小岛上 |
[46:06] | There’s been a death. | 身边有人死亡 |
[46:07] | And we’re moving. | 现在又要搬家了 |
[46:09] | If someone gets a divorce up in this piece, | 如果这里现在有人离婚 |
[46:11] | we should 100% throw ourselves in the ocean. | 那我们一定要投海自杀 |
[46:17] | Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, | 我差点忘了告诉你 |
[46:20] | I started reading some of your man’s book. | 我看了些你男人的书 |
[46:23] | – Uh, t-that’s private. – Private? | -那是隐私 -隐私吗 |
[46:26] | It’s published. | 都公开出版了啊 |
[46:27] | Yeah, I know, but, uh, there’s… | 是 我知道 但是里面有… |
[46:30] | Oh, the love notes. | 爱的注释 |
[46:34] | Relax. I only skimmed. | 放心吧 我只是粗略看了看 |
[46:37] | Oh, but I had a thought. | 但我有个想法 |
[46:39] | So the book is about this super-pretty, | 这本书讲述的是一个超级漂亮 |
[46:42] | totally inexperienced 22-year-old girl, right? | 但却没有任何经验的22岁女孩的故事 对吧 |
[46:47] | I guess. | 大概是吧 |
[46:48] | So that’s kind of pervy, no? | 所以这有点变态啊 不是吗 |
[46:51] | I mean, in the cradle-robbing sense? | 我是说 这算是恋幼了吧 |
[46:53] | Like, between you and the book, | 通过你和这本书 |
[46:55] | I get the sense this guy likes recent vintage. | 我感觉这个男人喜欢初长成的少女啊 |
[46:58] | – Fuck off. – Wha… | -滚 -搞什… |
[47:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:02] | It was just a casual observation. | 就是我随意得出的结论而已 |
[47:05] | Figured you already thought about it. | 我以为你早想到这点了 |
[47:46] | Watch for it. | 瞧好了 |
[47:49] | It won’t disappoint. | 不会让你失望的 |
[47:55] | Dot? | 多特 |
[47:58] | Hey, Dottie, girl? | 小多宝贝 |
[48:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[48:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[48:10] | Where’s Mateo? | 马泰奥去哪儿了 |
[48:13] | I sent him home. | 我叫他回家了 |
[48:15] | It’s only 3:30. | 现在才下午3点半 |
[48:19] | This is the end of the tour, Dot. | 这就是旅程的终点了 小多 |
[48:25] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思啊 |
[48:28] | It’s a fine spring day. | 今天是个美好的春日 |
[48:32] | There’s big, white clouds. | 天上飘着大团的白云 |
[48:36] | God, I would love to get on my bike | 天呐 我真想骑上自行车 |
[48:40] | and go down to Cass lake, maybe do a little fishing. | 去卡斯湖 或许可以钓钓鱼 |
[48:45] | Dad, you can’t. | 爸 你不能 |
[48:47] | Yes, I can. | 不 我可以 |
[48:51] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[48:58] | No. | 不行 |
[49:02] | No, I’m not… I’m not doing that. | 不 我 我不会做这种事的 |
[49:06] | You’re not going fucking anywhere. | 你休想去任何地方 |
[49:08] | You could have one, maybe two more years. | 你或许还能再活一两年呢 |
[49:18] | Listen, I didn’t want to do this | 听着 我本来也不想这么做 |
[49:19] | until I knew that you were gonna be safe. | 我要看到你安全无虞才放心 |
[49:22] | No. | 不行 |
[49:23] | But I’ve seen to that. | 但我已经确信了 |
[49:27] | I’ve seen to it. | 我确保了这点 |
[49:32] | This has to be the end. | 这必须是终点了 |
[49:34] | Please. | 求求你 |
[50:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:33] | Dorothy Jane Campbell… | 多洛西·简·坎贝尔 |
[50:40] | I have loved being your daddy. | 我一直很爱做你的父亲 |
[50:48] | Okay, I want you to listen to me. | 好了 我希望你仔细听我说 |
[50:55] | One day that big, beautiful world out there is gonna come calling, | 总有一天 外面那个美丽的世界会来呼唤你 |
[50:59] | but it’s not gonna happen right away, | 但这事不会立刻就发生 |
[51:02] | and it’s not gonna happen all at once. | 也不会一下子全都发生 |
[51:07] | You have to answer. | 你必须回应 |
[51:40] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 好了 我来把事情理清楚一下 |
[51:44] | You’re gonna pay me to go on this trip, | 你要付给我钱 让我去参加一次旅行 |
[51:47] | and you’re gonna keep those narcs | 你会让儿童保护机构的 |
[51:48] | down at child protective services off my back, | 那些人不再来找我的麻烦 |
[51:50] | at least until I turn 18. | 至少护我到18岁 |
[51:54] | What’s the catch? | 条件是什么 |
[51:59] | What makes you think there’s a price tag? | 你为何认为你一定要付出代价才行呢 |
[52:05] | ‘Cause nothing in this world is free. | 因为这世上没有免费的午餐 |
[52:07] | I’m not that stupid. | 我没那么蠢 |
[52:11] | Has it occurred to you, Dot, | 你有没有想过 多特 |
[52:12] | that maybe you’ve already paid? | 或许你已经付出过代价了呢 |
[52:15] | Maybe this is the universe | 或许这次就是宇宙 |
[52:17] | finally giving back to someone who’s given so much. | 终于打算回馈一个付出了太多的人 |
[52:20] | That’s a real fun sentiment, | 你这种观点倒是挺有趣的 |
[52:21] | but that’s not how the world works. | 但这个世界的运行规则并不是那样 |
[52:24] | So let’s just get to it. | 所以我们就直奔主题吧 |
[52:27] | What do you want from me? | 你希望我做什么 |