时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | So, your boy’s name is what? | 你那手下叫什么? |
[00:27] | Snot. | 鼻涕虫 |
[00:29] | – You called the guy Snot? – Snotboogie, yeah. | – 你们叫他鼻涕虫? – 是的 鼻涕佬 |
[00:32] | “Snotboogie.” | “鼻涕佬” |
[00:35] | He like the name? | 他喜欢这名字? |
[00:36] | – What? – Snotboogie. | – 什么? – 鼻涕佬 |
[00:41] | This kid whose mama went to the trouble of christening him Omar lsaiah Betts? | 他老妈可是费尽心思给他想过正儿八经的名字 |
[00:46] | You know, he forgets his jacket… | 你瞧 他忘了自己的夹克… |
[00:50] | so his nose starts running, and some asshole… | 鼻涕开始乱流 不知哪个混蛋… |
[00:54] | instead of giving him a Kleenex, he calls him “Snot.” | 没递包舒洁纸巾给他 反而叫他”鼻涕虫” |
[00:58] | So, he’s “Snot” forever. | 所以 他永远是个”鼻涕虫”了 |
[01:02] | Doesn’t seem fair. | 似乎不公平 |
[01:04] | Life just be that way, I guess. | 我想 活着就是这样吧 |
[01:08] | So who shot Snot? | 那么谁开枪打了鼻涕虫? |
[01:11] | I ain’t going to no court. | 我才不要上法庭 |
[01:21] | Motherfucker ain’t have to put no cap in him though. | 狗娘养的也没必要爆了他的头啊 |
[01:24] | Definitely not. | 当然不必 |
[01:25] | He could’ve just whipped his ass, like we always whip his ass. | 他可以扁他一顿啊 像我们经常扁他一顿一样 |
[01:27] | – I agree with you. – He gonna kill Snot. | – 我同意你 – 他杀了鼻涕虫 |
[01:30] | Snot been doing the same shit since I don’t know how long. | 鼻涕虫老干这种屁事 我都记不清他干了多久了 |
[01:33] | Kill a man over some bullshit. | 怎么能因为这种破事就做掉一个人呢 |
[01:38] | I’m saying, every Friday night… | 其实呢 每个星期五晚上… |
[01:42] | in the alley behind the cut- rate, we rolling bones, you know? | 在胡同的折扣店后面 我们都会赌骰子 知道吗 |
[01:45] | All the boys from around the way, we roll till late. | 附近的混混都会来 大家赌到很晚 |
[01:47] | Alley crap game, right? | 胡同里的小把戏 对吧? |
[01:50] | And like every time, Snot, he’d fade a few shooters. | 每一次 鼻涕虫…他都会把钱卷跑 |
[01:55] | Play it out till the pot’s deep. Then he’d snatch and run. | 玩上一阵子 等钱罐满了 抢了就跑 |
[02:00] | – Every time? – Couldn’t help hisself. | – 每次都是? – 小子管不住自己 |
[02:04] | Let me understand you. | 你看我这样理解对不对 |
[02:06] | Every Friday night, you and your boys would shoot crap, right? | 每个周五晚上 你和你的哥们都会赌骰子 对吧? |
[02:09] | And every Friday night, your pal Snotboogie… | 然后每个周五晚上 你的哥们鼻涕佬 |
[02:12] | he’d wait till there was cash on the ground, then grab the money and run away? | 他等到满地都是钱的时候 就会卷走跑路? |
[02:17] | – You let him do that? – We catch him and beat his ass. | – 你们让他那么做? – 我们会抓住他 然后痛扁他一顿 |
[02:20] | But ain’t nobody ever go past that. | 但也就这样而已 |
[02:24] | I gotta ask you. | 我得问问你 |
[02:27] | If every time Snotboogie would grab the money and run away… | 如果每次鼻涕佬都会把钱卷走… |
[02:32] | why’d you even let him in the game? | 为什么你们还让他来赌呢? |
[02:34] | What? | 什么? |
[02:36] | If Snotboogie always stole the money, why’d you let him play? | 如果鼻涕虫每次都偷钱 为什么你们还让他玩呢? |
[02:40] | Got to. This America, man. | 一定要啊 这里是美国 哥们 |
[04:28] | – Guess what he says. – What? | – 猜猜他说了什么 – 说了什么? |
[04:30] | “Gotta let him play, this America.” | “一定要啊 这里是美国” |
[04:32] | No fucking way. | 它妈的不是吧 |
[04:33] | – Would I make it up? – He give you the shooter? | – 我干嘛瞎说 – 他供出开枪的人了吗? |
[04:35] | Three Newports and a Grape Nehi he’s grand juried. | 三包Newport烟 一瓶Grape Nehi 他是大陪审团的人了 |
[04:37] | It’s down, Bunk. | 搞定了 Bunk |
[04:38] | Barksdale’s in Part 12, right? | Barksdale是在12庭 对吧? |
[04:41] | Project murder, Westside. | 西区的蓄意谋杀案 |
[04:42] | – Which one, now? – Never mind. | – 哪宗? – 算了 |
[04:45] | Gonna sit in on it for a bit. | 我要进去听一听 |
[04:47] | Where you gonna be? | 你要去哪儿? |
[04:48] | I’m gonna drop this off on Nathan, then I’m going to the office. | 我把这个给Nathan送去 然后回办公室 |
[04:51] | – Don’t answer no phones, Bunk. – Yeah, yeah. | – 别接电话 Bunk – 好 好 |
[04:56] | And is that your signature on that photo array card? | 照片册上的签名是你的吗? |
[05:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:01] | And those are your initials as well, next to the photo you identified? | 这也是你在指认的照片上留下的名字缩写吗? |
[05:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:06] | Mr. Gant, do you see the man you identified from that photo array card… | Gant先生 你看见那位被指认的照片上的人 |
[05:11] | sitting in the courtroom today? | 坐在今天的法庭上了吗? |
[05:26] | He’s right there. | 他就在那儿 |
[05:28] | For the record, the witness has identified the defendant… | 请记录在案 证人指认出被告 |
[05:31] | D’Angelo Barksdale. D’Angelo Barksdale | |
[05:34] | – Your witness. – Thank you. | – 证人是您的了 – 谢谢 |
[05:38] | Just one question, Mr. Gant. | 就一个问题 Gran先生 |
[05:40] | Have you ever seen this young man before the day in question? | 在案发之前你有见过这位年轻人吗? |
[05:46] | No. | 没…没有 |
[05:49] | No further questions, your honor. | 没有其他问题了 法官大人 |
[05:52] | You’re excused, Mr. Gant. | 你可以退庭了 Grant先生 |
[05:55] | Call your next witness. | 请传下个证人 |
[05:57] | State calls Nakeisha Lyles, Your Honor. | 法官大人 州院传证人Nakeisha Lyles |
[06:13] | Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth… | 你能否发誓 保证所述一切皆属实 |
[06:16] | and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 毫无虚假 不折不扣? |
[06:17] | I do. | 我保证 |
[06:22] | Ma’am, can you state your name, please? | 夫人 请说出你的名字 可以吗 |
[06:24] | Nakeisha Lyles. Nakeisha Lyles | |
[06:26] | – And are you employed? – Yes, I am. | – 你有工作吗? – 是的 我有 |
[06:29] | And what is your occupation, Ms. Lyles? | 你的职务是什么 Lyles女士? |
[06:31] | I’m a security guard. | 我是名保安 |
[06:33] | And were you employed as a security guard on May 4, the day of the shooting? | 在枪击案发生的5月4日 你是否正当班? |
[06:39] | What were your duties on that date? | 你那天的职责是什么? |
[06:41] | I was in the booth of 221 . | 我在221号治安亭里 |
[06:43] | And is that the guard booth in the lobby of the Fremont Avenue highrise? | 就是Fremont大街 高楼大堂的治安亭里吗 |
[06:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:50] | And you’re behind bullet-proof glass, with a clear view of the lobby? | 你在防弹玻璃之后 是否对整个大堂有一个清晰的视野? |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:56] | Now, Ms. Lyles, I know this may be difficult for you… | 现在 Lyeles女士 我知道这对你来说有点困难… |
[06:59] | but can you tell us what you saw? | 但是你能告诉我你看到了什么吗? |
[07:01] | A man, you know, he was waiting for the elevator… | 一个男人 他正在等电梯… |
[07:04] | and when another man just starts beating on him… | 此时 另一个男人开始殴打他… |
[07:07] | and like, the one man, he got knocked down- – | 接着 一个被打倒在地… |
[07:10] | – The victim got knocked down? – No, the man with the gun. | – 受害人被打倒在地? – 不 是拿枪的人 |
[07:14] | The man who was knocked down had a gun. | 被打倒在地的男人有一把枪 |
[07:17] | And do you see that man in the courtroom today? | 你今天在法庭上有看到那个男人吗? |
[07:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:30] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[07:34] | He ain’t here. | 他不在这儿 |
[07:39] | You don’t…. | 你不能… |
[07:42] | You testified. | 你做了口供 |
[07:46] | Ms. Lyles, do you remember when Detective Barlow showed you this photo array? | Lyles女士 你还记得Barlow警探 给你看的这份照片册吗? |
[07:50] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 是的 – 很好 |
[07:52] | I call your attention to your initials which identify this photo… | 我提醒你看一下这张被你署名的照片… |
[07:56] | as the man who shot Mr. Blanchard. | 是你指认枪杀Blanchard的人 |
[08:00] | Did you write your initials above that photograph? | 你有没有在照片上留下你的名字缩写? |
[08:06] | He ain’t the one that did the shooting. | 他不是开枪的那一个 |
[08:09] | But you identified him. | 但是你指认了他 |
[08:10] | That’s ’cause he looked like the boy that did it. | 那是因为他像那个开枪的人 |
[08:13] | See, the one that did it, I saw him come in the building a week later. | 瞧 这个开枪的人 我在一周后又看到他进了大厦 |
[08:18] | You saw someone else you thought did the shooting? | 你看到了另一个你认为是开枪的人? |
[08:22] | Right, a week later. | 没错 一星期之后 |
[08:26] | Ms. Lyles, when you spoke with the detectives, you never said anything about- – | Lyles夫人 你在和警探的谈话中 你从未提及… |
[08:30] | I tried. I called Detective…. | 我试过了 我打电话给警探… |
[08:36] | Yeah, Detective Barlow on May 13th at 2:00. | 是的 打给Barlow警探 5月13日 两点 |
[08:43] | – But he didn’t call me back. – Nicely done. | – 但是他没有回复我 – 干得好 |
[08:46] | – You called Detective Barlow? – Yeah, twice. | – 你打电话给Barlow警探? – 是的 两次 |
[08:50] | Yeah, I wrote it down in the log. | 没错 我还把它写进了日志里 |
[08:53] | – I need a price for pressure- treated. – $14. | – 我要抗压梁木的报价 – 14美元 |
[08:57] | That’s the price that you were going to quote me? | 这个价格? 这是你打算给我开的价? |
[08:59] | – yes. – Do you feel that, Mikey, do you feel it? | – 是的 – 你感觉到了吗 Mikey 有感觉吗? |
[09:02] | ‘Cause I swear to God that is my fucking dick in your ear. | 因为我发誓 我的鸡巴正插进你的耳朵里 |
[09:04] | – That’s nice. – Hang on, you fucking thief. | – 很好 – 等一下 你这个不要脸的小偷 |
[09:08] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[09:08] | You been down the hall lately? | 你最近去旁听过吗? |
[09:10] | What? | 什么? |
[09:11] | Your case just hit the wall. Barksdale’s crew, they turned it. | 你的案子刚才黄了 Barksdale的人翻案了 |
[09:14] | Two eyewitnesses and a statement. No fucking way, pal. | 两名目击证人 一份口供 它妈的没可能 哥们 |
[09:19] | You listen to me, you little shit, there is no way in hell I am paying that. | 你听我说 你这个臭小子 我不可能付这笔钱 |
[09:22] | No. | 做梦 |
[09:24] | You use my goddamn car to chauffeur that dusty bitch around. | 你居然用我倒霉的车去带那臭婊子兜风 |
[09:27] | – Yo, ease up. – You don’t understand. | – 嘿 别发脾气 – 你不明白 |
[09:29] | – I did it for that man and he do this. – Getting heated ain’t gonna help. | – 我处处为他 他却这样 – 上火没好处 |
[09:33] | – Greggs, what’s your bird saying? – It ain’t what she says. | – Greggs 你的人说什么? – 管她说什么 |
[09:37] | Yeah? What do you say? | 是吗? 那你说什么? |
[09:39] | I say we wait, shithead. | 我说等着 猪头 |
[09:44] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[09:46] | All right, easy, girl. | 好了 冷静 姑娘 |
[09:47] | – Yo, Herc, you got that? – Yeah, we see. | – 嘿 Herc 听到了没? – 是的 我们看到了 |
[09:50] | – Are the uniforms on the horn? – They’re on hold. | – 警员待命了吗? – 他们待命中 |
[09:52] | – That’s Ghost. – All right, good, Tiff. | – 那是Ghost – 好的 很好 Tiff |
[09:55] | Now tell me what I’m seeing, girl. | 告诉我会看到什么 姑娘 |
[09:57] | – He gonna get little Mike. – Then what? | – 他会找到小Mike – 然后呢? |
[09:59] | Mike come back with the money. | Mike拿着钱回来 |
[10:03] | Wait on the drop, take the car when it’s deep in the block. | 等他们放货 车进入小区里再拦下 |
[10:06] | I don’t want no foot chase. | 我不想来场追捕 |
[10:09] | Copy. | 收到 |
[10:12] | Got it. | 盯上了 |
[10:15] | Go, go, go. The driver’s mine. | 上 上 上 司机是我的 |
[10:20] | Get the house on the left. | 右边那栋 |
[10:23] | Get down. Get on the ground. | 趴倒地上 趴下! |
[10:25] | – Put your hands behind your head. – Get your hands up. | – 把手放脑袋后面 – 把手举起来 |
[10:28] | – Shut the engine. – Get that motherfucker around the corner. | – 关掉引擎 – 在街角抓住那个狗娘养的 |
[10:31] | Hand the keys out. Drop the keys out of the car. | 把钥匙递出来 把钥匙扔到车外 |
[10:34] | Drop them now. Get out of the car. | 马上扔出来 下车 |
[10:38] | Get down right here, right here. | 趴倒这里来 马上 |
[10:41] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[10:42] | Passenger, put your hands out of the car window. | 乘客 把你的手伸出车窗 |
[10:44] | Both hands out of the car window. Use your right hand, open up the car door. | 两只手都伸出车窗 用你的右手打开车门 |
[10:48] | Slowly. Step out of the car. | 慢点 走出车来 |
[10:50] | Step out of the car. | 走出车子 |
[10:52] | Down on the ground. | 趴到地上 |
[10:54] | Down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[10:59] | That’s it, take his ass to jail. | 好了 好了 让他蹲牢子去 |
[11:02] | – You got him, Carv? – I got him. | – 你看住他了 Carv? – 我看住他了 |
[11:06] | – Look at this shit. – Cross your legs. | – 看看这玩意 – 双腿交叉 |
[11:12] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[11:14] | You see what he did? Do you see what he did? | 你看到他干了什么吗 你看到他干了什么吗 |
[11:17] | Why he throw the gun on my car? Shit gonna scratch the paint. | 为什么他要把枪扔我车顶上 它妈的非刮了漆不可 |
[11:20] | – Stay in the car. – Tell him to leave my car be. | – 留在车里 – 让他离我车远点 |
[11:24] | – Stay in the fucking car. – That shit just ain’t right. | – 它妈的留在车里 – 他凭什么那么做 |
[11:26] | Whatcha doing with something like that? | 你拿这玩意儿要干什么? |
[11:30] | What you got here? | 你手里拿了什么? |
[11:33] | You should’ve seen the way this bitch was looking at me, Kima. | 你该看看这臭娘们看我的眼神 Kima |
[11:36] | Ugly little fucker almost shit his pants he was so scared. | 这小丑吓得差点屁滚尿流 |
[11:39] | Right? | 对吧? |
[11:52] | Two guns, remember? | 两把枪 记得吗? |
[11:55] | Two? | 两把? |
[11:56] | It’s all good, Kima, ease up. | 没出事儿 Kima 别紧张 |
[12:07] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[12:09] | Part 12 of the Circuit Court of Baltimore City is now in session. | Baltimore市第12巡回法庭现在开庭 |
[12:13] | Be seated. | 请就座 |
[12:16] | Madame Forelady, you have a unanimous verdict? | 首席陪审员 你们有一致裁决了吗? |
[12:20] | As to the defendant D’Angelo Barksdale… | 对于指控被告D’Angelo Barksdale |
[12:23] | how say you to the charge of murder in the first degree? | 一级谋杀罪 你们有何认定? |
[12:27] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[12:29] | How say you to the charge of murder in the second degree? | 对于二级谋杀罪的指控 你们有何认定? |
[12:33] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[12:37] | – That’s what I’m talking about. – Be seated. | – 我说什么来着 – 请就座 |
[12:39] | It’s you, daddy, yeah, that’s right. | – 是你 老爹 没错 – 秩序! |
[12:42] | – At least you made them work for it. – Be seated. | – 起码你让他们忙活了一阵 – 请就座 |
[12:46] | The jury is to be thanked for its services in this case. | 感谢陪审团审理此案 |
[12:50] | Deputies will return defendant Barksdale to pretrial… | 庭警将被告送回审前羁押所 |
[12:54] | for processing prior to his release. | 办理释放手续 |
[13:04] | Think I give a fuck? | 你以为我会放心上? |
[13:06] | I’ll be chalking you off one night. | 总有一天我会送你进去 |
[13:09] | – You have a nice day. – Yo, Stringer, let’s go. | – 祝你过得愉快 – 嘿 Stringer 走了 |
[13:20] | Detective? | 警探? |
[13:23] | Detective. | 警探 |
[13:25] | Detective. | 警探 |
[13:27] | Judge asked to speak with you. | 法官要求见你 |
[13:34] | – What the hell happened out there? – We lost. | – 那里是怎么回事 – 我们输了 |
[13:36] | Were you on this? | 你跟的案子? |
[13:37] | – The case? – Yeah. | – 这件? – 是的 |
[13:40] | No, it was Barlow, with an assist from McLarney. | 不 是Barlow的案子 McLarney协助过而已 |
[13:42] | If it was Barlow’s case, why are you in court? | 如果是Barlow的案子 你到庭干什么? |
[13:45] | No reason. | 没理由 |
[13:46] | You just like coming to court on murders you don’t even work? | 你喜欢旁听不是自己办的谋杀案? |
[13:48] | Just for the thrill of it? | 让你兴奋吗? |
[13:53] | When you start coming with the customers… | 当你和客人打成一片时… |
[13:54] | it’s time to get out of the business. | 离关门大吉之日就不远了 |
[13:57] | You shouldn’t talk dirty now that you’re a judge. | 你是个法官 不该出言不逊 |
[13:59] | Now that I’m a judge, I can say anything I damn please. | 既然我是个法官 我说什么都可以 |
[14:02] | That Barksdale kid, he’s a cousin to Avon Barksdale. | 那个叫Barksdale的小子 是Avon Barksdale的外甥 |
[14:07] | Who? | 谁? |
[14:08] | Avon Barksdale, Stringer Bell. | Avon Barksdale和Stringer Bell |
[14:11] | The crew that’s been running Franklin Terrace for a year. | 在Franklin Terrace(高层公寓区) 兴风作浪了一年 |
[14:14] | Stringer Bell? Stringer Bell? | |
[14:15] | That was him in court with the legal pad and the glasses… | 那个在法庭里拿着黄色便笺簿 戴着眼镜… |
[14:17] | scaring the living shit out of every witness. | 让每个证人闻风丧胆的家伙 |
[14:19] | Him and the rest of his crew, Wee- Bey, Savino, Stinkum. | 他和其余成员 Wee-Bey…Savino…Stinkum |
[14:22] | I saw them. | 我看见他们了 |
[14:24] | You think about clearing the court? | 你想过清理法庭吗? |
[14:26] | On what basis? It’s an open court in a free nation of laws. | 凭什么? 这是个自由国度的开放法庭 |
[14:29] | I thought it was Baltimore. | 这里可是Baltimore啊 |
[14:33] | Barksdale has five out of seven towers in the Terrace. | Barksdale在Terrace 掌管着七栋大楼里的五栋 |
[14:36] | That’s 10 stairwells in five high- rises, going 24/7 for dope and coke. | 那就是10处楼梯井 全天供应麻醉剂和白粉 |
[14:41] | And that’s just the towers. | 而那不过是在高楼里 |
[14:42] | The low- rises, the avenue corners, they’re all his, too. | 还有平房 街角 也都是他的 |
[14:45] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的? |
[14:48] | – Everybody knows it. – Define “everybody”. | – 大家都知道 – “大家”是指谁? |
[14:49] | Everybody on the Westside. | 西区每个人 |
[14:54] | Barksdale and Bell, they’re the new power. | Barksdale和Bell 他们是新势力 |
[14:57] | I mean, they’ve dropped 10 or 12 bodies in as many months. | 我是说 这几个月里 他们已经搞出了10具或者12具尸体 |
[14:59] | Beat three cases in court doing the same thing they just did. | 三宗案子都翻案了 跟在你庭上发生的一样 |
[15:02] | – Who’s working on them? – In the department? | – 谁在查他们? – 局里? |
[15:07] | Nobody, really. | 说真的 没人 |
[15:10] | We’re a little busy doing street rips, you know. | 最近我们都在忙着整治街道 |
[15:12] | Community policing and all that. | 社区警务之类的 |
[15:15] | So, if it’s not your case, why do you care? | 那么 既然不是你的案子 你干嘛关心? |
[15:20] | Who said I did? | 谁说我关心了? |
[15:28] | One more time. | 再来一次 再来一次 |
[15:31] | Barltimore警察局 缉毒科 | |
[15:32] | Stop playing…. | 别再玩了… |
[15:36] | Fuck me. | 该死的 |
[15:41] | You got submission numbers for the ECU? | 你有证物组的递交号码了吗? |
[15:43] | – Nope. – Get them. | – 没有 – 去要啊 |
[15:46] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[15:47] | You want the collar, do the submissions. | 你想抓人 就要做提交 |
[15:49] | – You giving me the start? – It’s your turn. | – 你让我打头阵? – 轮到你了 |
[15:53] | What’s the extension for ECU? | 证物组的分机是多少? |
[15:56] | Do I look like your bitch? | 我像是你的跟班吗? |
[15:58] | – We taking the Mercedes? – No, I promised my girl. | – 我们要没收奔驰吗? – 不 我答应过我的姑娘了 |
[16:01] | Car’s in her name. | 车是在她名下 |
[16:04] | Narcotics. | 缉毒科 |
[16:05] | Lieutenant. Line 2. | 警督 二号线 |
[16:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:09] | – Fuck me, I cannot type. – Who the fuck can? | – 该死的 我不会打字 – 谁它妈会啊 |
[16:12] | Millennium been and gone… | 千禧年都过了… |
[16:13] | and we still fucking around with Smith- Corona. | 我们它妈的还在和Smith-Corona打交道 |
[16:16] | We need to get them computers hooked up. | 我们得搞一些计算机来 |
[16:17] | They promised to train us a year ago. | 他们一年之前就答应来培训我们 |
[16:19] | What would an ass- ignorant motherfucker like you do with a computer? | 像你这种白痴 就算有计算机 有什么用? |
[16:22] | I don’t know, trade stocks and shit. | 我不知道 买卖股票之类的 |
[16:25] | Jerk off, you mean. | 你是说打飞机吧 |
[16:27] | We get them computers hooked up, Herc’ll be deep into some porn… | 要是我们搞来了计算机 Herc肯定会沉迷于那些色情玩意… |
[16:30] | and Kima’ll still be bangin’ out her 24s on that old piece of shit. | Kima肯定还是在那台老古董上浪费时间 |
[16:34] | – Gotta go upstairs. – What’s up? | – 得去楼上一次 – 什么事? |
[16:36] | Deputy’s throwing some kinda piss-fit. | 副局在大发雷霆 |
[16:38] | Major know? | 警司知道了吗? |
[16:40] | He’s up there now. | 他现在就在上面 |
[16:43] | With a mouthful of piss, probably. | 估计一嘴巴”尿”(气得脏话连篇) |
[16:45] | Like our major don’t know what that tastes like? | 难道我们的警司还不知道那是什么味道吗? |
[16:47] | It’s the chain- of- command, baby, the shit always rolls downhill. | 这就是上下级 宝贝 屎球总是从上面滚下来 |
[16:51] | Motherfucker, we talking about piss. | 狗娘养的 我们在说尿 |
[16:53] | Piss does too, think about it. | 尿也是 好好想想 |
[16:55] | – Shit rolls, piss trickles. – Downhill, though. | – 屎是滚的 尿是流的 – 都是由上而下 |
[16:59] | You don’t know that for sure- – | 你怎么能肯定 |
[17:00] | Not to change the subject on you two charmers… | – 你有看到过… – 不是想转移你们两个帅哥的话题… |
[17:03] | but why are there only two ECU numbers? | 但是为什么只有两个物证组的号码 |
[17:05] | – Dope and guns. – Two guns, right? | – 毒品和枪支 – 两把枪 对吧? |
[17:09] | That’s three. | 那就是三样了 |
[17:11] | Fuck it, Kima. | 去它的 Kima |
[17:11] | You want a job done right, you gotta do it your own self. | 你想做得好 就自己干吧 |
[17:18] | He means that we are an effective deterrent… | 他的意思是 只要一上街 |
[17:20] | on the war on drugs when we are on the street. | 我们就是打击毒品犯罪的尖兵 |
[17:22] | – Fucking motherfuckers up, right? – Indeed. | – 整死那些操蛋的 对吧? – 没错 |
[17:25] | Fuck the paperwork. | 谁鸟这些报告 |
[17:27] | – Collect bodies, split heads. – Split them wide. | – 收尸 爆头 – 五马分尸 |
[17:29] | – The Western District way. – All right. | – 扬西区的范儿 – 没错 |
[17:32] | You heroic motherfuckers kill me. | 你们这两个狗屁英雄主义真是恶死我了 |
[17:35] | Fighting the war on drugs… | 和毒品的战争… |
[17:37] | one brutality case at a time. | 每次只能开一次杀戒 |
[17:40] | Girl, you can’t even call this shit a war. | 小妞 你怎么能把这狗屁叫战争 |
[17:42] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[17:44] | Wars end. | 战争会结束 |
[17:51] | You gonna write that down? | 你要那它写下来吗? |
[17:59] | How happy am I to see my pager go off with your call number? | 我看到自己的呼机上 显示你的号码有多开心啊 |
[18:02] | Smoke ’em if you got ’em… | 缴到这种烟就抽抽… |
[18:03] | because this motherfucker is as ripe as they get. | 因为这垃圾的烟草真是不赖 |
[18:06] | – We aren’t up, Nolan’s squad is up. – I know. | – 我们又没当班 是Nolan那队 – 我知道 我知道 |
[18:09] | But you had to answer the fucking phone. | 但是你接了那该死的电话 对吧? |
[18:11] | – Got to pay down my credit cards. – Not off him, you ain’t. | – 我有信用卡要还 – 不戒了它 你别想还清 |
[18:14] | I leave you alone for a minute, what do you do? | 狗娘养的 我只离开了你一分钟 看你做了什么 |
[18:16] | – All right, I heard you. – Say the words, Bunk. | – 行了 你说的我听到了 – 那你复述一遍啊 Bunk |
[18:20] | – Come on, man. – Speak to me. | – 得了 伙计 – 说啊 |
[18:22] | So, you gonna cut and run on the Bunk? That shit ain’t right, Jimmy. | 那你打算扔下Bunk不管了? 这可不对 Jimmy |
[18:27] | All right, then, this is my case. My file. | 好吧 那这就是我一个人的案子了 我的报告 |
[18:30] | This shit comes back a murder… | 如果到头来发现是宗谋杀案… |
[18:31] | you ain’t gotta do shit but stand there and laugh at me. | 你就会袖手旁观 站在一边笑话我 |
[18:34] | You happy now, you bitch? | 你开心了 你这个婊子 |
[18:36] | This’ll teach you to give a fuck when it ain’t your turn. | 这教会了你狗拿耗子多管闲事的下场 |
[18:39] | It ain’t even gonna be a murder. | 可能这根本不是谋杀 |
[18:41] | This motherfucker probably came in here to take a shit and just fell out. | 这个傻蛋也许只是进来嗑药 结果磕过头了 |
[18:45] | I bet there ain’t nothing to it. | 我打赌没什么花头 |
[18:47] | – You hope. – Where you going? | – 你去希望吧 – 你去哪儿? |
[18:50] | Back to the office, where I belong. | 回办公室 我该属于的地方 |
[18:57] | You moldering motherfucker. | 你这个发烂的臭鬼 |
[18:59] | Don’t even think about coming back a murder. | 别想搞出个谋杀来 |
[19:02] | Don’t even think of that shit. | 想都别想 |
[19:07] | By tomorrow, Lieutenant. Don’t fail me. | 明天之前 警督 别让我失望 |
[19:19] | – Major’s pissed. – He should be. | – 警司生气了 – 他该生气 |
[19:22] | He didn’t have answers for the deputy’s questions. | 他甚至回答不了副局的提问 |
[19:24] | About what? | 什么问题? |
[19:26] | Avon Barksdale. Avon Barksdale | |
[19:27] | Who? | 谁? |
[19:30] | That’s what I said. | 我也不知道啊 |
[19:32] | Who the fuck is Avon Barksdale? | Avon Barksdale它妈的是谁? |
[19:34] | According to the right honorable Judge Phelan… | 根据正直可敬的Phelan法官大人的说法… |
[19:37] | a Westside player who apparently indulges in the occasional murder. | 他是一个频频牵涉偶发凶杀案的西区混混 |
[19:41] | Now, as of today, I never heard of Mr. Barksdale… | 在今天之前我从没听说过Barksdale先生 |
[19:44] | but by tomorrow…. | 但在明天之前… |
[19:48] | All right, what do we know? | 好吧 我们知道什么呢? |
[19:51] | According to the judge, he has the Westside high- rises. | 根据法官的说法 他控制着西区的高楼地盘 |
[19:54] | The Terrace, mostly. | 大多是在Terrace |
[19:56] | Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. | 听上去相当棘手 |
[19:58] | Maybe so. | 也许是的 |
[20:02] | It’s gotta be tonight? | 一定得今晚? |
[20:04] | Major wants it filed by morning. | 警司想在早上看到文件 |
[20:10] | Call Andrews at DEA. | 打电话给药管局的Andrews |
[20:12] | See what they have on this mope. | 看看他们手上有没有这个家伙的资料 |
[20:14] | What about Homicide? lf the guy’s doing murders- – | 那凶案科呢? 如果这个家伙是个杀人犯.. |
[20:16] | Homicide major was in the same meeting. | 凶案科的警司也列席了会议 |
[20:18] | His people will be scrambling to get something on paper, too. | 他的人肯定也会抓耳挠腮凑资料的 |
[20:21] | I doubt they’ll be willing to share, but you can try. | 我怀疑他们是否愿意和你分享 但是你可以试试 |
[20:26] | Barksdale…Avon Barksdale, Avon. | |
[20:31] | Got a DOB? | 有出生日期吗? |
[20:42] | Barltimore警察局 凶案科 | |
[20:46] | Hey, Jay. | 嘿 Jay. |
[20:47] | Where the fuck you been all day? | 你它妈的一整天晃哪儿了? |
[20:49] | Drinking, crack smoking. | 喝酒 抽烟 |
[20:51] | Whoring myself on the streets of Baltimore. | 在Baltimore的街头给自己找恩客 |
[20:53] | Okay. Just so you have an excuse. | 好吧 只要你有理由 |
[20:56] | But your fuck of a partner picked up the phone, caught a call. | 但是你那倒霉的搭档接了个报案电话 |
[20:59] | – Yeah, I saw him out there. – Yeah, what’d he get? | – 是的 我在那儿看到他了 – 是吗 他有什么发现 |
[21:02] | Decomp in a vacant apartment. | 一间无人公寓里的腐尸 |
[21:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:06] | Nolan’s squad was up, that one should be theirs. | Nolan小队当值 该是他们的案子 |
[21:09] | It’s a decomp. Maybe it comes back a natural death. | 一具腐尸 也许查下来是自然死亡 |
[21:11] | – You think? – In the Poe Homes, no fucking way. | – 你这么想? – 在Poe Homes 想得美 |
[21:14] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[21:15] | Major wants to talk to you before you roll out. | 在你闪之前 警司想找你谈谈 |
[21:17] | What about? | 谈什么? |
[21:18] | Fuck should I know, I’m only your sergeant. | 妈的 我怎么知道 我只是你的警长 |
[21:29] | Sit the fuck down, Detective. | 它妈的坐下 警探 |
[21:32] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[21:36] | Put your ass in the chair. | 把你的屁股挪到椅子上 |
[21:50] | You see these, McNulty, you see them? | 你看到这两个了吗 McNulty 你看到它们了吗? |
[21:53] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[21:55] | These are for you for as long as it takes me to get even. | 它们会伴随着你直到我们两清 |
[21:59] | Major, what- – | 警司 怎么… |
[22:00] | Don’t “Major” me, you backstabbing, smartass piece of shit. | 别喊我警司 你这个背后使诈 自以为是的烂货 |
[22:05] | What the fuck you doing over at the courthouse anyway? | 你去法院它妈的到底是要干什么? |
[22:08] | Why the fuck are you talking to some shitbag judge? | 它妈的你跟个狗屁法官说个屁? |
[22:14] | These are for you, McNulty. | 这是送给你的 McNulty |
[22:16] | This one over here is going up your narrow fucking lrish ass. | 这边的这根会狠狠地插进 你它妈的爱尔兰小屁眼里 |
[22:20] | And this bad boy over here is in your fucking eye. | 而这边的这根坏家伙 会插进你它妈的狗眼里 |
[22:22] | I’m upstairs answering questions about some project nigger I never heard of… | 我跑到上面去回答关于某个 从未听说过的黑佬的问题… |
[22:26] | who’s supposedly beat my unit out of 10 murders. | 一个传说中从我们组10件凶案中脱身的家伙 |
[22:28] | Three. | 三件 |
[22:30] | They only beat three in court. | 他们只在庭上赢了三次 |
[22:31] | I got the deputy asking about 10. | 副局问我的时候是10件 |
[22:33] | No, they did 10, we only charged them with three. | 是的 他们犯了10件 我们只起诉了其中三起 |
[22:37] | You’re full of shit. | 你满嘴喷屎 |
[22:38] | Sir, you can check the files. | 长官 你可以自己看文件 |
[22:40] | Maurice Scroggins Toreen Boyd…Roland Leggett Maurice Scroggins, Toreen Boyd, Roland Leggett. | |
[22:44] | The girl they found in the stairwell in Saratoga… | 那个在Saratoga的楼梯井里发现的女孩 |
[22:47] | Collette something or other. | 叫Collette还是什么 |
[22:49] | I mean, Major, these guys are real. | 我是说 警司 这些家伙真的存在 |
[22:50] | They beat me up on the Gerard Bogue case just like they did Barlow. | 他们在Gerard Bogue的案子里打败了我 就像对Barlow做的一样 |
[22:56] | Scroggins? Scroggins? | |
[22:58] | I don’t have an H- file on Scroggins. | 我没有Scroggin凶案的记录 |
[22:59] | He was last year, summer. | 他那是去年夏天死的 |
[23:01] | Two in the back of the head, low- rise courtyard. | 脑袋后面中了两枪 在平房院子里 |
[23:05] | Let me understand something. | 让我搞清楚一些事 |
[23:07] | You are having the deputy bust my balls over a prior- year case? | 你在用一件去年的案子 让副局给我脸色看? |
[23:13] | Is this what I need from you, you insubordinate little fuck? | 我是要你给我干这种事吗 你这个不听话的小混蛋? |
[23:17] | Major, look, I’m really sorry. | 警司 瞧 我真的很对不起 |
[23:19] | Phelan, he and l, we go back a little, you know? | Phelan 他和我 我们之前打过交道 |
[23:22] | He wanted to know what I know about the crew in his court. | 他想知道我对他庭上那帮人的了解 |
[23:25] | I had to go upstairs knowing nothing… | – 我没想越权上报…. – 我不得不一无所知地上楼… |
[23:27] | and explain to the deputy why he’s getting calls about murders… | 向副局解释 他为什么被人询问那些凶杀案 |
[23:30] | that don’t mean a shit to anybody. | 那些没人在乎的死案 |
[23:32] | Look, sir, this judge, he fucks me up. | 瞧 长官 是这个法官耍了我 |
[23:36] | He asks me a question and I answer it. | 他问我问题 我回答了 |
[23:38] | I didn’t know he was gonna call anybody. | 我不知道他会给谁打电话 |
[23:45] | You have my attention, Detective. | 你最近可别犯什么错 警探 |
[23:48] | My complete, undivided attention. | 你最好万事小心 |
[23:55] | – Yes, sir. – Where you going? | – 是的 长官 – 你去哪儿? |
[23:58] | – I’m 8:00- to- 4:00. – No. | – 我的班是8点到4点 – 不 |
[24:00] | – You’re typing. – Sir? | – 你给我打字去 – 什么长官? |
[24:04] | Deputy wants a report on his desk at 0800. | 副局要求在八点准时看到桌上的报告 |
[24:07] | A report? | 报告? |
[24:08] | Clean, no typos. | 干净 没有错字 |
[24:11] | Make it look right, then put my name on it. | 弄得规范点 署上我的名字 |
[24:14] | Do you want to reference all the murders? Or should I soft- pedal that? | 你需要我提到所有的谋杀案 还是低调处理? |
[24:18] | Fucking horse is out the barn door, right? | 纸早就包不住火了 不是吗? |
[24:20] | Let’s try not to make me look stupid twice. | 别再让我看上去像个傻瓜 |
[24:24] | And when you list the cases, put a little dot next to each one. | 在你罗列案子的时候 给我每段前面加个点 |
[24:28] | – Deputy likes dots. – I’m sorry, Major, really. | – 副局喜欢圆点 – 对不起 警司 真的 |
[24:45] | Niggers crazy in there, yo. | 这里的黑佬真是疯了 |
[24:47] | Eastside, Westside, everybody beefing. | 东区 西区 人人都在抱怨 |
[24:50] | – You ain’t got no problem, right? – Hell no, we deep in there. | – 你没问题的吧 是吗? – 当然没 我们在这儿根基深着呢 |
[24:56] | Y’all deep down at the courthouse, too. | 你们在法院的道也深呢 |
[24:58] | Sitting there, I didn’t know what the fuck would happen. | 坐在那里 我真不知道它妈的会发生什么事 |
[25:01] | I’m wondering… | 我在想… |
[25:02] | how y’all gonna make it happen for me, you know? | 你们要怎么帮我呢 知道么 |
[25:05] | Slick what y’all did with that security lady though. | 不过你们对女保安的那一手真是太漂亮了 |
[25:08] | That shit was tight, yo. | 太绝了 |
[25:16] | Let’s walk. | 我们走走 |
[25:31] | What’s the rule? | 规矩是什么? |
[25:34] | I know the rule. | 我知道规矩 |
[25:35] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[25:38] | Don’t talk in the car. | 别在车里谈事 |
[25:42] | Or on the phone or in any place that ain’t ours. | 或是电话里 或者任何不是我们的地盘 |
[25:44] | Don’t say shit to anybody who ain’t us. But it was just you. | 不要对任何不是我们的人开口 但那是你 |
[25:47] | It’s your fucking truck. | 是你它妈的车 |
[25:51] | Don’t talk in the car. | 别在车里说事 |
[26:27] | What about Marcel? | Marcel是怎么回事? |
[26:31] | No, I ain’t inviting Marcel. | 不 我没邀请Marcel |
[26:33] | You want him out? | 你想让他滚? |
[26:35] | I really don’t give a shit what you do. | 我不在乎你做什么 |
[26:36] | Actually, no. | 说真的 不 |
[26:38] | Go down there and make that motherfucker pay for his drinks. | 下去 让那个混蛋付他的酒钱 |
[26:42] | The bum. | 这个扫把星 |
[26:51] | – How you doing? – What’s up, Dee, good to see you. | – 你好吗? – 你好吗 Dee 很高兴见到你 |
[26:54] | What up, man? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[26:59] | Yo, you remember the cop that tried to pin Gerard on little Kevin? | 嘿 你还记得那次 想让小Kevin栽在Gerard身上的警察吗 |
[27:03] | Which one? | 哪个? |
[27:04] | White detective, black hair. | 白人警探 黑头发 |
[27:07] | The one that was knocking on all the doors. | 到处打探消息的家伙 |
[27:09] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[27:11] | He showed up in court to watch. | 他今天到庭旁听了 |
[27:14] | Word? | 放了什么话? |
[27:16] | What are you talking to that motherfucker for? | 你为什么跟那个狗娘养的说话? |
[27:19] | Damn, Dee. | 该死的 Dee |
[27:21] | He say anything? | 他说了什么吗? |
[27:22] | No, just sat in the back. | 不 只是坐在后面 |
[27:31] | – Yo, what up, money? – What you got? | – 嘿 你好吗 伙计 – 你怎么样 |
[27:37] | Come on, I got something for you. | 来 我有东西给你 |
[27:53] | You must feel good. | 你一定感觉不错 |
[27:55] | You know how that go. | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[27:56] | Say what? | 你说什么? |
[27:58] | I’m saying, you know, jail ain’t no joke. | 我是说 监狱可不是玩笑 |
[28:00] | I don’t know shit about jail. | 我可不知道什么监狱 |
[28:02] | I don’t plan on knowing shit about jail, you feel me? | 我也不打算知道 你懂吗 |
[28:04] | You wanna talk about jail though, you can go sit down next to Marcel. | 如果你想谈论监狱 你可以坐到Marcel旁边去 |
[28:08] | – He just got home. – True, you right. | – 他刚回来 – 对 你说得没错 |
[28:12] | Sit your ass down. | 坐下 |
[28:19] | I know it ain’t go so good. | 我知道事情闹得不好看 |
[28:20] | But that nigger, Pooh, he caught me off guard. | 但是那个黑佬 Pooh 他偷袭我 |
[28:23] | – He came at me like he was crazy. – So you shoot the motherfucker? | – 他疯子似的攻击我 – 所以你开枪杀了那个混蛋? |
[28:26] | I’m saying, it was him or me. | 我是说 死的不是他就是我 |
[28:28] | You in our building. | 你在我们自己的楼里 |
[28:30] | You got people on both stairs. | 两边楼上都有你的人 |
[28:32] | You got more motherfucking people out in the court. | 院子里 还有他妈的更多你的人 |
[28:36] | And you got a gun. | 而且你还有把枪 |
[28:39] | So, what I’m trying to figure out is… | 所以 我想弄明白的是… |
[28:40] | how the fuck you end up shooting this nigger… | 你它妈的你最后怎么会搞到 开枪打了这个黑佬…. |
[28:42] | in front of the security booth with all them people? | 在安全亭前 当着所有人的面? |
[28:45] | I’m saying, this nigger was coming at me… | 我是说 这个黑佬冲着我来… |
[28:46] | – Iike he was trying to end me. – This ain’t about him. | – 就是他想要做了我 – 这不关他的事 |
[28:50] | It’s about you. | 我要说的是你 |
[28:53] | You can’t play him out of that lobby. | 你没法让那个家伙离开大堂 |
[28:55] | You can’t take a beating neither. | 你也打不过他 |
[28:56] | So, the first thing you do, you get all emotional… | 所以你首先做的 就是冲动行事… |
[29:00] | you pull your gun out, you do some dumb shit… | 你拿出了自己的枪 做了愚不可及的事 |
[29:02] | that now we got to work around. | 于是我们不得不一通忙活 |
[29:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:10] | You ain’t said one motherfucking thing I want to hear. | 你说的它妈的没一句是我想听的 |
[29:15] | You right. I mean, I gotta start thinking more. | 你说得没错 我是说 我得多动动脑子 |
[29:19] | You be saying that all the time and you right. | 你一直都这么说 你是对的 |
[29:23] | But I’m saying though, I mean… | 但是我是说 我的意思是… |
[29:25] | the shit y’all pulled with that security lady. | 你们对女保安的那一手 |
[29:28] | It was tight. I mean, that state lawyer. | 太绝了 我是说 那个检察官 |
[29:32] | I ain’t never seen a white woman turn so red. | 我从没见过一个白人女人脸变得那么红 |
[29:36] | You should’ve been there. | 你该到场的 |
[29:39] | Yo, man, you family, okay? | 嘿 伙计 你是家人 明白吗? |
[29:41] | But that shit cost money. | 但是这种事情很破财 |
[29:44] | It cost time and money. | 既费时 又破财 |
[29:47] | You gonna make that right? | 你会补偿吗? |
[29:49] | Most def, you gonna see. | 一定 你会看到的 |
[29:51] | When I get back to the tower, I’m gonna push them niggers. | 等我回到大楼 我会让手下好好干 |
[30:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:07] | Don’t walk out of here like that. | 别这副样子走出去 |
[30:09] | – You family, all right? – All right. | – 你是家人 好吧 – 好的 |
[30:11] | – You know it’s always love. – Yeah. | – 你瞧 爱不会变 – 嗯 |
[30:32] | Type quieter. | 打得轻点 |
[30:35] | You didn’t have to wait up, love. | 你不必等在这儿 亲爱的 |
[30:38] | Your boy have a heart attack? | 你的受害人是不是心脏病? |
[30:39] | No, I went that way… | 不 我那么暗示了.. |
[30:41] | but Doc Frazier didn’t bite when this popped up. | 但是看到这个之后 Frazier医生没有买账 |
[30:44] | You seriously fucked. | 你死定了 |
[30:47] | Speaking of fucked, why are you here? | 说到完蛋 你怎么还在这儿? |
[30:49] | I did bad, Bunk. It wasn’t my fault. | 我做了件坏事 Bunk 但不是我的错 |
[30:52] | Really. | 真的 |
[30:54] | Judge Phelan pulled me up when the jury let the Barksdale kid go. | Phelan法官在陪审团放走 Barksdale那小子的时候 叫住了我 |
[30:57] | Him being a judge and all, I let go of some shit. | 他毕竟是个法官 我有什么说什么 |
[31:01] | He raise a stink? | 他来叫板了? |
[31:03] | Major got busted by the Deputy Ops and I gotta have a report by morning. | 警司被行政副局逮住了 明早之前我得完成一份报告 |
[31:08] | There you go, giving a fuck when it ain’t your turn to give a fuck. | 就像你说的 狗拿耗子多管闲事吧 |
[31:22] | Look at them, Cole. | 看看他们 Cole |
[31:24] | Don’t it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room… | 跟这两个高尚无私的公仆共处一室 |
[31:27] | with two noble, selfless public servants? | 没有让你的老二自惭形秽? |
[31:30] | I know I’m proud. | 我知道 我很骄傲 |
[31:33] | Tell me you put this one down. | 告诉我你结了这一件 |
[31:36] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[31:38] | Of course your partner here has to go over to the courthouse… | 当然你这儿的这位搭档 不得不去法庭 |
[31:40] | and lay our business out in front of a judge. | 把我们的工作向法官汇报 |
[31:43] | So, you heard? | 那么你听说了? |
[31:45] | Major calls me at home, says I should get in early… | 警司打到我家里 说我该早点起来… |
[31:47] | read over your shoulder. | 看你的稿子 |
[31:52] | It’s got dots. | 上面有圆点 |
[31:54] | Deputy loves dots. | 副局喜欢圆点 |
[31:55] | Fuck you and your dots. | 去你和你的点 |
[31:57] | All I did was answer the guy’s questions. He’s a fucking judge. | 我不过是回答了那家伙的问题 他可是个不折不扣的法官 |
[32:02] | And the Deputy’s the fucking Deputy. | 而副局是不折不扣的副局长 |
[32:04] | And he, not the judge… | 是他 不是法官… |
[32:06] | has what’s left of your beshitted career in his hot little hands. | 对你狗屁前途有着生杀大权 |
[32:09] | He says so… | 只要他开个口… |
[32:10] | you’re walking foot in the Western tomorrow. | 你明天就得去西区巡街 |
[32:13] | Fuck it, I came from Western. | 去它妈的 我就是从西区来的 |
[32:15] | Where don’t you want to go, asshole? | 你还有什么地方不想去的 混球? |
[32:17] | Evidence Control? Personnel? | 物证科? 人事部? |
[32:22] | Headquarter Security? | 总部安全部? |
[32:24] | The boat. | 船上 |
[32:26] | The marine unit? | 水警组? |
[32:27] | Yeah, those diesel fumes, they make me feel seasick. | 是的 那些柴油让我晕船 |
[32:30] | That’s good, keep it up. | 很好 继续努力 |
[32:32] | I’ll go this against $10, you’re riding the boat, midnight shift. | 我赌10块 你会开船值夜班 |
[32:39] | Listen to the man, Jimmy. | 听听他的 Jimmy |
[32:57] | Yo, Stringer. | 嘿 Stringer |
[33:00] | You here early. | 你来早了 |
[33:02] | Yeah, I’m on my game today. | 是的 今天我要上阵了 |
[33:04] | Eggy put out testers? | Eggy弄新货上架了吗? |
[33:07] | Dee. Dee | |
[33:10] | New deal today. | 今天生意有变 |
[33:12] | You going out on point, picking up business in the Pit. | 你被外派了 去管Pit那的买卖 |
[33:15] | What? | 什么? |
[33:16] | You the man in the low- rises. | 你被派到平房区去了 |
[33:19] | The low- rises? You got Ronnie Mo in the Pit. | 平房? 你不是让Ronnie Mo管的Pit吗 |
[33:21] | Ronnie Mo got 851 this morning. | Ronnie Mo今早调去了851大楼 |
[33:26] | Why you gonna put me in the low- rises when I had a tower since summer? | 我从夏天开始就管理高楼了 为什么现在要把我派去平房区? |
[33:29] | Yeah, you had a tower. | 是的 你经营过大楼 |
[33:32] | And you might have a tower again if you can keep your mind to shit. | 如果你脑子能长记性 那么还有可能再次让你管理大楼 |
[33:36] | This is fucked up. | 它妈的什么意思! |
[33:38] | You show us you can run the Pit, and you’ll be back uptown soon enough. | 如果你让我们看到你也能管理Pit的生意 那你很快就会回到城里来 |
[33:44] | My uncle know about this? | 我舅舅知道吗? |
[33:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[33:52] | – Yo, Bey. – Yo. | – 嘿 Bey – 嘿 |
[33:55] | Give little cousin here a ride down the way. | 送小表弟一程 |
[34:15] | – Have your people deal with Daniels. – Right. | – 派你的人去跟着Daniels – 好的 |
[34:34] | You gonna send your man McNulty? | 你会派你手下McNulty吗? |
[34:37] | Tell him about chain- of- command. | 跟他讲讲上下级的道理 |
[34:39] | Tell him yourself, he’s dead to me. | 你自己去说吧 他对我来说是个死人 |
[35:16] | Yo, you looking for Ronnie Mo, he uptown. | 嘿 你在找Ronnie吗 他进城了 |
[35:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:22] | You Dee, right? | 你是Dee吧? |
[35:26] | Wasn’t you in the towers? | 你不是管大楼的吗? |
[35:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:29] | Why they put you down here, yo? You mess with the count or something? | 那为什么把你派到这儿来? 你数错钱了还是什么? |
[35:34] | I killed a nigger. | 我杀了个黑佬 |
[35:47] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[35:49] | Major? | 警司? |
[35:50] | Counting what we got from the DEA, how much do we have on this guy? | 算上从药管局那得到的资料 我们对这家伙了解多少? |
[35:53] | Lieutenant, in my hand, I’m holding how many pages? | – 长官 – 警督 手头上 我拿了几页纸? |
[35:57] | – Four, sir. – Rawls had a fucking phone book. | – 四页 长官 – Rawls它妈的拿了本”电话簿” |
[35:59] | What can I tell you, they got 10 open murder files. | 我能说什么 他们有10起没破的凶杀案 |
[36:01] | If we had 10 shots at him, we’d have more than a fat file. | 如果我们也有他的10件案子 那我们手上不会只有一本厚厚的报告 |
[36:04] | I said that upstairs. | 我在楼上也是这么说的 |
[36:05] | They can’t put this guy down for a murder… | 他们没法靠谋杀案抓住这家伙 |
[36:07] | – so they’re getting us to do their work. – Not getting us, they got us. | – 所以打算叫我们来做他们的活儿 – 不是打算 是已经拉上我们了 |
[36:12] | They got you, in fact. | 实际上 他们找上了你 |
[36:13] | Excuse me, sir? | 什么 先生 |
[36:15] | Dawson has the York and Cator case, that leaves you. | Dawson有York和Cator的案子 所以只剩下你 |
[36:18] | Shit. Look, set something up with Homicide… | 该死的 和凶案科碰个头… |
[36:21] | and whoever else you want from your squads. | 随便叫上你的哪个手下 |
[36:23] | – State’s Attorney? – Yeah, we should call them, too. | – 检察官呢? – 嗯 我们也该叫上他们 |
[36:28] | Fucking shitstorm. | 该死的屎盆子 |
[36:32] | Lieutenant, line 3. | 警督 三号线 |
[36:36] | Deputy Ops. | 行政副局 |
[36:46] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[36:49] | Close that for me. | 给我合上 |
[36:53] | What’s the coffee do? | 咖啡有什么用? |
[36:55] | Give it that money feel, so it don’t seem so white. | 给钱一点质感 不让它看上去那么白 |
[36:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:59] | Leastways, you got it on both sides this time. | 至少 你这次正反面都印了 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:02] | All right, give me the real. | 好了 把真的给我 |
[37:09] | Wait, why are we gonna use real money? | 等等 我们拿真钱干什么 |
[37:12] | We’re not burning no lemon street chumps here. | 我们可不是在和Lemon街的傻子打交道 |
[37:15] | Feel me? | 懂吗? |
[37:17] | I’m down. | 我会了 |
[37:22] | You down? Johnny’s down. | 你会了 Johnny会了 |
[37:34] | You got that gig. Can I get a one-on-one? | 买卖来了 能给我份1比1吗? |
[37:36] | Yo, Poot. | 嘿 Poot |
[37:52] | Yo, Wallace. | 嘿 Wallace |
[37:58] | This the way Ronnie Mo set it up? | 这就是Ronnie Mo定的流程? |
[38:00] | – Yeah. – Man, this is fucked up. | – 是的 – 伙计 这怎么行 |
[38:04] | Look, you can’t serve your customers straight up after taking they money. | 瞧 你们不能在拿了顾客钱后 马上把东西给他们 |
[38:08] | Somebody snapping pictures, they got the whole damn thing. | 要是有人拍照 那就被逮个正着了 |
[38:11] | See what I’m saying? | 明白我说的吗? |
[38:12] | You get paid… | 你拿到了钱… |
[38:14] | you send they ass off around the building, yo. | 让他们到外面溜达去 |
[38:16] | Then you serve. All right? | 然后你在给货 明白吗? |
[38:19] | We gotta start tightening up, man. No more shortcuts. | 我们得更严格 别再图省事 |
[38:23] | What’s your count? | 你有多少了? |
[38:25] | I’m up $270. | 270了 |
[38:30] | You want to count it. | 你得数数 |
[38:32] | I mean, I don’t know how you do shit up in the towers. | 我是说 我不知道你在大楼里是怎么做的 |
[38:34] | – But down here, you want to count it. – Shit. | – 但是在这儿 你得数数 – 该死的 |
[38:44] | Y’all niggers been burnt. | 你们这群人被骗了 |
[38:47] | That’s what you got to say? | 这就是你要说的? |
[38:49] | This look like money, motherfucker? | 它们看上去像钱吗 狗娘养的? |
[38:52] | Money be green. Money feel like money. | 钱是绿的 钱摸上去像钱 |
[38:56] | That shit look green to you? | 这玩意儿在你眼里是绿的吗? |
[38:58] | It got a dead fucking president on it. | 这上面它妈的有个死人总统 |
[39:00] | I don’t give a fuck about the president. | 我才不管什么狗屁总统 |
[39:02] | – That shit ain’t money. – He ain’t no president. | – 这玩意儿它妈的不是钱 – 他不是总统 |
[39:06] | What you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:07] | Hamilton? He ain’t no president. | Hamilton 他不是总统 |
[39:09] | Nigger, is you crazy? | 哥们 你疯掉了吗 |
[39:10] | Ain’t no ugly- ass white man get his face on no legal… | 如果它妈的不是美国总统 |
[39:13] | motherfucking tender except he president. | 这张丑脸怎么可能印上去 |
[39:16] | This shit happen again, you off the money. You hear me? | 这要是还有下次 你就别收钱了 听到了没? |
[39:20] | You ain’t even gonna be serving no more. | 你以后就别想再干了 |
[39:22] | Your ass be out on the bottom end of Vine street… | 到时你就给我滚到Vine街头 |
[39:24] | sucking on a 40, yelling “5-0”. You hear me? | 喝酒 望风 听到了没 |
[39:29] | Get the fuck out of here. | 它妈的给我滚 |
[39:33] | That it? | 就这样? |
[39:35] | No. | 你有意见? |
[39:59] | You need to pace that shit, man. | 你得控制速度 伙计 |
[40:03] | Johnny, man, you hear me? | Johnny 哥们 你听到我说的吗? |
[40:05] | I’m cool. | 我没事 |
[40:08] | No, man, you gonna fall out… | 不 哥们 你会晕过去的… |
[40:09] | slamming that shit like that one of these days, boy. | 像你最近几次这么个注射法 |
[40:16] | Yo, man, I’m trying to give you a little game, man… | 嘿 哥们 我想带你入门… |
[40:20] | but you want to pretend like you know something. | 但是你总想自作聪明 |
[40:25] | I know a lot, Bubbs. | 我知道很多 Bubbs |
[40:27] | No, you green. | 不 你是个菜鸟 |
[40:29] | I’m trying to get you brown, man… | 我要让你变成老手 |
[40:33] | but you still green. | 但你还是太嫩 |
[40:36] | You gonna make me brown? | 你要让我变成老手 |
[40:43] | Yo, Bubbs? | 嘿 Bubbs? |
[40:46] | Let me do the scam tomorrow. | 明天让我去骗 |
[40:50] | Come on, man, I’m ready. | 拜托 伙计 我准备好了 |
[40:56] | Yo, I’m brown. | 嘿 我已经是老手了 |
[40:59] | Shit, man, you ain’t even fucking beige. | 该死 哥们 你连一半水准都没有 |
[41:27] | – Buy- busts. – Yes, sir. | – 钓鱼执法 – 是 长官 |
[41:29] | No long surveillances, no Kel recorders, no DNRs. | 不要搞长期盯梢 不要偷拍 不要搞电话录音 |
[41:33] | I want to get in and out as quickly as possible. | 我要尽可能地速战速决 |
[41:36] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[41:38] | Phelan isn’t just a judge, he’s a political entity. | Phelan不只是个法官 他还是个搞政治的 |
[41:42] | If he asks for something, I want to give it to him. | 如果他有什么要求 我会满足他 |
[41:45] | Why is he asking about this Barksdale? | 为什么他会问起这个Barksdale |
[41:50] | He watched his state’s attorney get beat up in his court this week. | 这个星期他看到他的检察官在庭上被打败了 |
[41:53] | – Lost a murder case. – We lose cases all the time. | – 输了起凶杀案 – 我们一直在输案子 |
[41:57] | But a judge happens to be asking about this one. | 但是法官碰巧追问起了这一件 |
[42:00] | – Who you using? – Lead detective? | – 你要用谁? – 带头警探? |
[42:03] | – Greggs, she’s my best right now. – I know her? | – Greggs 她是我目前最得力的人 – 我认识她吗? |
[42:06] | CID for four months. Came over from Eastern DEU. | 做了4个月的刑侦科 从东区的缉毒组过来的 |
[42:10] | – Who’s Homicide sending? – That’s up to Major Rawls. | – 那凶案科派谁来? – 那就是Rawls警司的决定了 |
[42:14] | I wouldn’t be surprised if you get McNulty. | 如果是派McNulty来跟你 我是不会惊讶的 |
[42:17] | – You know McNulty? – Not really. | – 你认识McNulty吗? – 不算认识 |
[42:20] | He’s the one who mouthed off to the judge in the first place. | 就是他在法官面前大嘴巴的 |
[42:23] | – He talked to the judge? – Yeah, that’s my understanding. | – 他跟法官打报告? – 是的 那是我的理解 |
[42:26] | So, if he comes over on this, watch your back. | 所以 如果他来这里 长个心眼 |
[42:30] | You need anything, you ask me. | 你需要什么 对我开口 |
[42:33] | I’ll give you all the help I can. | 我会全力帮你 |
[42:34] | – But no surprises. – Yes, sir. | – 但是别给我惊喜 – 明白 长官 |
[42:38] | Keep me briefed. | 随时向我报告 |
[42:46] | 美国联邦调查局 Baltimore辖区办公室 | |
[42:57] | – Hi, McNulty, City Homicide. – Is anyone expecting you? | – 嗨 我是McNulty 市凶案科的 – 有谁在等你吗? |
[43:00] | Yeah, Special Agent Fitzhugh, Squad 5. | 是的 5队的特别探员Fitzhugh |
[43:05] | He’s expecting me, can l- – | 他在等我 我能… |
[43:06] | Not without an escort. | 得有人来接你 |
[43:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:11] | Agent Fitzhugh to the front. | 请Fitzhugh探员到前台来 |
[43:28] | – Fitz. – Brother. | – Fitz – 兄弟 |
[43:29] | – She can spot a bad one. – Nothing personal, Jimmy. | – 她能认出坏蛋 – 不是针对个人的 Jimmy |
[43:32] | You know how they are with security nowadays. | 你知道现在他们是怎么搞安保的 |
[43:34] | I know how they are with locals, yeah. | 我知道他们怎么对待本地人 |
[43:36] | So, what’s up, g-man? | 那么 什么事 探员? |
[43:37] | – Good stuff, brother. Good stuff.- Yeah? | – 好东西 伙计 好东西 – 是吗? |
[43:39] | Your man gave us a hell of a case. | 你们的人给了我们一件大案子 |
[43:41] | Comes to informants, Jimmy, you can pick ’em. | 说到线人 Jimmy 你可真会挑人 |
[43:43] | He’s one of the better Cl’s I’ve ever worked. | 他是我迄今为止合作过的最棒的线人 |
[43:45] | You up on a wire? | 你在搞窃听? |
[43:47] | That and more. | 不止这样 |
[43:50] | So, like, he be talking like he got some type of record deal, you know? | 你瞧 他的语气像是在说 他手上有笔破天荒的大买卖 |
[43:54] | – Man, please. – That nigger. | – 哥们 拜托 – 那个家伙… |
[43:59] | – The pussy has you. – Jesus Christ. | – 那个妞吃定你了 – 老天爷 |
[44:02] | – Pretty fucking great, huh? – How’d you get this on tape? | – 棒极了 不是吗? – 你是怎么录到这个的? |
[44:05] | That’s not tape. That’s live, brother. | 那不是录像 是现场直播 兄弟 |
[44:09] | That’s live? | 直播? |
[44:11] | Live from a three- story walkup on Homer Avenue… | 直播 就在Homer大道三层的无电梯公寓里 |
[44:14] | in the bottoms of Pimlico. | Pimlico的贫民窟 |
[44:16] | This is going on right now? | 这是正在发生的事? |
[44:17] | – As we speak. – How? | – 就在我们说话的这会儿 – 怎么弄的? |
[44:19] | Fiber- optic lensing. | 光纤透镜 |
[44:21] | Camera’s behind a hole in the drywall. | 摄像头就在墙后的一个洞里 |
[44:23] | So small it looks like a nail might’ve made it. | 小得看上去就像一个钉上去的钉子 |
[44:26] | Where’s the mic? These motherfuckers sound great. | 麦克风在哪儿? 这玩意听上去真清楚 |
[44:28] | Two remotes behind the baseboard heating ducts. | 两个遥控装置按在护壁隔热层后面 |
[44:31] | That’s about $3,000 of raw on the table today. | 今天桌上有价值3000的原料 |
[44:34] | We followed it all the way from New York. | 我们从纽约一直跟到这里 |
[44:36] | You’re up in New York on this? | 你去纽约是查这个? |
[44:37] | We could be. | 算是碰碰看 |
[44:39] | We’re backing into some Dominicans up there. | 我们在那里查到了多米尼加人 |
[44:42] | We could have a Title Ill on them right now if we wanted. | 如果想 我们可以马上靠 Title III(有线窃听法)抓了他们 |
[44:45] | Wrong war, brother. | 打错了仗 哥们 |
[44:47] | Most of the squad’s been transferred to counterterrorism. | 大多数小队都派去反恐了 |
[44:49] | This thing’s the last drug case we got pending… | 这是我们最后一起没了的毒案了 |
[44:51] | and I gotta shut it down by the end of the month. | 而我得在月底前结案 |
[44:54] | – You guys are getting out of drugs? – Yeah, for a while. | – 你们不再缉毒了? – 是的 暂时 |
[44:57] | We just don’t have the manpower to stay on anything big. | 我们没有人手来跟大案子了 |
[44:59] | Not since those towers fell. | 从大楼倒了之后(指911双子塔倒塌) |
[45:01] | What, we don’t have enough love in our hearts for two wars? | 怎么 我们没有足够的热情 来同时加入两场战争吗? |
[45:06] | – Joke’s on us, huh? – I guess so. | – 我们真丢脸 对吧 – 我猜是的 |
[45:09] | Still and all, you give great case, brother. | 不过 你牵出了一件大案子 哥们 |
[45:11] | I wish you could’ve worked it with us. | 我希望你能跟我们一起干 |
[45:38] | That’s it, here’s $20, hook it up. | 就是这个 20美元 收好了 |
[45:44] | Two and two. | 2加2 |
[45:45] | – Hold up. – What? | – 等下 – 什么 |
[45:46] | – Just two and two. – Come on, man, I ain’t got time for this. | – 2加2 – 拜托 伙计 我没时间搞这个 |
[45:50] | – I gave you $20, man. – You gave me $20? | – 我给了你20美元 伙计 – 你给了我20? |
[45:51] | One and a short three. | 1加3 |
[45:53] | – So you get, two- – – $7. | – 那得找你 2… – 7块 |
[45:55] | – Hold up. – I get $7 back. Come on, man. | – 等等 – 找我7块 快点 伙计 |
[45:57] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[46:01] | Hold up, hold up, you fucking me up. Chill out. | 等等 等等 你把我搞糊涂了 安静 |
[46:06] | You dropping shit on the ground? | 你把钱掉地上了 |
[46:09] | – Hold up. – I ain’t got all day. | – 等等 – 我没有一天的工夫陪你 |
[46:11] | Come on, man, it’s easy. Let’s rewind, man. | 拜托 伙计 这很简单 让我们回过头想想 |
[46:14] | – What the fuck is you doing? – Look at this shit. Look, nigger. | – 它妈的你在搞什么 – 瞧瞧这玩意儿 哥们 |
[46:18] | That’s the motherfucker right there. | 就是刚才在这儿的混蛋 |
[46:20] | – Who? – The white boy right there. | – 谁? – 那个在这儿的白人 |
[46:21] | Poot, grab that motherfucker. | Poot 抓住那个狗娘养的 |
[46:23] | The white boy. | 那个白人 |
[46:25] | – Now got Dee, man – Hold up, man. | – 去叫Dee来 – 等等 |
[46:38] | Stop that white motherfucker. | 拦住那个白鬼! |
[46:40] | Yeah, motherfucker, yeah, nigger. Fuck that. | 嘿 混蛋 嘿 兄弟 操 |
[46:44] | What are you doing, man? | 你干什么呢 伙计? |
[46:46] | Calm down, man. | 冷静 伙计 |
[46:47] | Making me run, what the fuck is wrong with you? | 逼我来追 你它妈的搞什么屁? |
[46:49] | – What, man, why you fucking with me? – Shit. | – 什么 兄弟 你干嘛追我? – 该死的 |
[46:52] | This the motherfucker right here with the make- believe money. | 就是这个狗娘养的混蛋 在使那些假钱 |
[46:55] | Seen his ass drop it and shit. | 看到他把钱掉在地上了 |
[46:57] | – Wasn’t me. – Motherfucker. | – 不是我 – 混蛋 |
[47:00] | It was this nigger, I saw him. Get the fuck up. | 就是这个混蛋 我看到他了 他妈的站起来 |
[47:05] | All right, listen, I’m sorry. | 好了 听着 对不起 |
[47:07] | Fuck that. | 去它妈的 |
[47:08] | What we need to do is, motherfucker burned us for $30. | 我们要做的 这个混蛋骗了我们30美元 |
[47:10] | We need to take him to Franklin Ave … | 我们得把这家伙带到Franklin街… |
[47:12] | and throw his ass right onto the motherfucking expressway. | 把这混蛋他妈的扔到高速公路上 |
[47:16] | All right, listen, I’m fucking sorry. I fucked up, man. | 好了 听着 我它妈的真的很抱歉 我错了 伙计 |
[47:19] | – What you got on you? – Just the $10 I dropped, man, the real one. | – 你身上有什么? – 只有我掉下的10美元 真的一张 |
[47:40] | What’s up? | 怎么样啊? |
[47:51] | Fuck it. | 该死的 |
[47:56] | Hell, yeah. | 嘿 就是这样 |
[48:04] | For now, we’ll work out of Narcotics, with Kima keeping the file. | 现在 我们不再归缉毒科管 由Kima梳理案情 |
[48:08] | We’ll copy everything to Ronnie at the courthouse and your people. | 我们会把所有资料副本 给到法院的Ronnie和你们的人 |
[48:11] | Fine with us. | 我们没意见 |
[48:12] | McNulty and Santangelo will work on the open murders… | McNulty和Santangelo会去查没破的凶杀案 |
[48:15] | see if anything can be manufactured. | 看有什么能立案上诉的东西 |
[48:17] | Kima and my people will do hand-to-hand stuff in the Terrace. | Kima和我的人会在Terrace”钓鱼” |
[48:19] | Buy- bust, quick and dirty. | 诱捕取证 立竿见影 |
[48:21] | We put years over top of some of these people, we’ll roll a few. | 让这些混混吃些官司 我们的麻烦就会少很多 |
[48:24] | You’re not gonna get Avon Barksdale or Stringer Bell… | 你抓不到Avon Barksdale 或者Stringer Bell |
[48:27] | or anyone else above the street, not on street rips. | 任何高级点 不在街头混的人 |
[48:29] | – You don’t know that. – These guys are good. | – 你怎么知道 – 这些家伙很厉害 |
[48:31] | They’re deep and organized. They’ve got everyone running scared. | 他们根子深 有组织 他们让人闻风丧胆 |
[48:35] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[48:36] | Surveillance teams, DNRs, asset investigation. | 监视小队 电话记录 资产调查 |
[48:39] | Keep gathering string till we can find a way in. | 利用它们查外围 然后顺藤摸瓜 |
[48:41] | Either a wired CI or a Title Ill. That’s what makes this case. | 不管是电子情报 还是Title III(有线窃听法) 都对这案子有帮助 |
[48:45] | Is that what you told the judge? | 这就是你对法官说的? |
[48:48] | Okay, so I’m an asshole for that. But I’m right about this much. | 好吧 那事上我是个混蛋 但这事上我没有说错 |
[48:52] | No mics, no wires. We do this fast and clean and simple. | 没有麦克风 没有窃听线 我们要干净 了当 |
[48:56] | Then you don’t do it at all. | 那你干脆别查了 |
[48:57] | Seems to me you all could’ve had this fight before calling the State’s Attorney’s office. | 在我看来 你们可以在内讧之后 再给检察官办公室打电话 |
[49:02] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问问你 |
[49:04] | What do we know about Avon Barksdale? | 你知道Avon Barksdale什么? |
[49:07] | What do we know? | 我们知道什么? |
[49:08] | The guy’s owned all of Franklin Terrace for a year. | 这个家伙统治了Franklin Terrace 所有的大楼一年 |
[49:12] | What do we have on him right now? A DOB? A sheet? | 现在我们有什么他的资料? 一个出生日期 一份犯罪记录? |
[49:16] | A B of I photo? | 一张身份照片? |
[49:18] | We don’t even have a fucking photo of the guy. | 我们连这个家伙的照片都没有 |
[49:20] | Gimme a break, Jimmy. | 让我喘口气吧 Jimmy |
[49:21] | Two days ago no one on this fucking floor knew this mope’s name. | 两天之前 这层楼里谁都不知道这个混混的名字 |
[49:25] | Now he’s some kinda criminal mastermind. | 现在他成了个老谋深算的犯罪头子 |
[49:27] | Shit, I say we go down to the Terrace and fuck some people up. | 该死的 我说我们就冲到Terrace 大搅一通 |
[49:32] | You all don’t need a prosecutor, you need a fucking referee. | 你们不需要检察官 你们他妈的需要一个裁判 |
[49:35] | When you know how you’re playing this, give a yell. | 等你们知道要怎么查这案子了 吼一声 |
[49:37] | We know how we’re playing it. | 我们知道应该怎么查 |
[49:40] | My people are going down to do some hand- to- hands. | 我的人会出去 进行一些实地”钓鱼” |
[49:42] | Detectives McNulty and Santangelo are going to the hall to review old murder files… | McNulty和Santangelo警探 会去重查以往的谋杀案记录 |
[49:46] | and try to manufacture a fresh prosecution. | 然后争取新的立案 |
[49:49] | As things heat up, I’ll go to the deputy and get us more manpower… | 等事情有眉目了 我就去找副局 再要些人手来… |
[49:52] | but this case is not going to sprawl. | 但这案子不能开无轨电车 |
[49:53] | A month from now, we’re all gonna be back at our day jobs. | 从今天起一个月 之后我们各回各的地方 |
[49:57] | Fine. | 好的 |
[49:58] | Bring me your hand-to-hands. | 给我看你钓的鱼儿们 |
[49:59] | Anything on the murders, you can take to llene Nathan in violent crimes. | 任何有关谋杀案的发现 你可以告诉暴力犯罪科的Llene Nathan |
[50:02] | I’ll clue her in. | 我会算上她一个 |
[50:08] | Anything else? | 还有什么事吗? |
[50:12] | One last thing: | 最后一件 |
[50:14] | No one does anything at all on the street without me knowing about it first. | 在知会我之前 任何人都不能私自上街行动 |
[50:20] | Chain-of-command, Detective. | 下级要听上级的 警探 |
[50:22] | That’s how we do things down this end of the hall. | 这是我们这里办案的方法 |
[50:31] | If she’s fucking you on visitation, take her ass to court. | 如果她阻碍你探视 那就告她到法庭呗 |
[50:34] | Not that simple, Bunk. | 不是那么简单的 Bunk |
[50:35] | Judge gives me three weekends out of four, I still need her to cooperate. | 法官给了我四个周末里的三个 但仍然需要她配合 |
[50:39] | You know, move it around… | 你瞧 调整时间… |
[50:42] | so when I have to work through a weekend, she switches with me. | 所以当我不得不工作到周末时 她得和我换时间 |
[50:45] | The judge gives me three weekends but no flex… | 法官给了我三个周末 但没有灵活性 |
[50:47] | I still lose. | 我还是输 |
[50:49] | You two can’t talk this through? | 你们没办法协调吗? |
[50:51] | No. | 不行 |
[50:54] | How is it you always got the whole world pissed off at you? | 为什么你总是惹得所有人那么恨你呢? |
[50:59] | You know Daniels? | 你认识Daniels吗? |
[51:00] | Narcotics? | 缉毒科的? |
[51:01] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[51:03] | He’s running this detail. | 他负责这个专案组 |
[51:05] | – Watch your ass then. – He a snake? | – 那就小心点吧 – 他很狡猾? |
[51:08] | No, he ain’t that. But he’s a company man. | 不 他不是那样 但他是坐办公室的 |
[51:12] | You know, a prospect. | 你瞧 一个有仕途的人 |
[51:14] | Grapevine says the next district to open up is his. | 小道消息说下个警区就归他管了 |
[51:17] | Shortlist for major? | 他在警司的候选名单上? |
[51:20] | He’s black, he’s still young, he hasn’t pissed anybody off. | 他是个黑人 年轻 没有得罪任何人 |
[51:23] | – Shit, he even has a law degree. – No shit. | – 该死 他甚至还有个法律学位 – 不会吧 |
[51:26] | University of Baltimore, but still, you know. | Baltimore大学 不过还是算的吧 |
[51:28] | He’s gonna fuck this Barksdale thing up. | 他会搞砸这件Barksdale的案子 |
[51:31] | – How’s that? – Buy- bust? | – 怎么会? – 钓鱼执法? |
[51:34] | He’s pissing in the wind. | 他是白费力气 甚至适得其反 |
[51:36] | You already fucked it up, Jimmy. | 它早就被你搞砸了 Jimmy |
[51:38] | You made it happen. | 是你惹出来的 |
[51:42] | I feel like that motherfucker at the end of Bridge On The River Kwai, you know. | 我就像是”桂河大桥”最后那个他妈的傻B 知道吧 |
[51:45] | What the fuck did I do? | 我它妈的干了什么啊 |
[51:48] | The bridge of what? | 什么桥? |
[51:49] | You ain’t seen that movie? | 你没看过那电影? |
[51:52] | I am fucked. | 我倒大霉了 |
[51:58] | Fucked is me. | 倒大霉的是我 |
[52:02] | God damn it, you gonna make me go another round. | 该死的 你这是让我再请你喝一轮 |
[52:06] | Two more. | 再来两杯 |
[52:17] | – It’s all in the game. – I’m saying it was only a couple dollars. | – 做生意就是这样 – 我是说不过就几美元 |
[52:21] | – It ain’t the money. – But we fucked him up so bad. | – 不是钱的问题 – 但是我们搞得他很惨 |
[52:24] | It’s the message, Dee. | 这是杀鸡儆猴 Dee |
[52:27] | You can’t show no weakness. | 你不能示弱 |
[52:30] | – Still, I’m saying. – What? | – 不过 我还是要说 – 说什么? |
[52:43] | String. String | |
[53:07] | You ain’t touched that drink. | 你都没碰喝的 |
[53:08] | You want some company? | 想找个伴吗? |
[53:11] | I ain’t no john. | 我不是嫖的 |
[53:12] | Good, ’cause I ain’t no whore. | 很好 因为我不是卖的 |
[53:15] | I’m not a regular, okay? | 我不是什么嫖客 好吗? |
[53:17] | – I work for Stringer. – He pay you, don’t he? | – 我为Stringer办事 – 他付你钱 对吧? |
[53:22] | Come on, buy me a drink. | 来吧 请我喝一杯 |
[53:26] | – How much? – $20. | – 多少钱 – 20 |
[53:30] | I drink slow. | 我喝得慢 |
[53:37] | Maybe another time. | 或许改天吧 |
[53:53] | – Buy me a drink, honey? – How about you buy me a drink? | – 请我一杯吗 亲爱的? – 何不你请我呢? |
[54:00] | Carla. One here. | Carla 这里来一杯 |
[54:26] | – Where you at? – Where you think? | – 你在哪儿? – 你觉得呢? |
[54:32] | – You late for work? – A little. | – 上班晚了? – 一点 |
[54:38] | – How much you got left? – Girl, please. | – 还剩多少? – 姑娘 拜托 |
[54:41] | Ten pages and all the footnotes. | 10页还有所有的注脚 |
[54:44] | When’s it due? | 期限呢 |
[54:46] | Tomorrow, beginning of class. | 明天 一上班 |
[54:53] | Long night for you. | 对你来说 是个漫漫长夜 |
[54:58] | Long night for me. | 漫漫长夜 |
[55:04] | I’ll make sure and pick up some coffee. | 我会给你弄点咖啡 |
[55:17] | So, I drive all the way down to Liberty Road… | 于是 我一路开到Liberty路 |
[55:20] | at 2:00 in the damn morning, on a midnight shift… | 在该死的凌晨两点 我还在值夜班 |
[55:23] | I got two murders and a police shooting going down, to do what? | 两起凶杀 一个警察中弹 去干什么呢? |
[55:26] | To get a goddamn mouse out of my wife’s bedroom closet. | 为了让一只该死的老鼠 滚出我老婆的卧室衣柜 |
[55:29] | Can you imagine that shit? | 你能想象吗? |
[55:31] | So what did you do? | 那你怎么处理的? |
[55:34] | What the fuck you think? | 你它妈的以为呢? |
[55:35] | I got the mouse out as fast as I could and drove back to work. | 我一把老鼠弄出来 就赶回去工作了 |
[55:39] | Couldn’t do nothing else. | 还能怎么样 |
[55:42] | Nadine out of her fucking mind over this little – ass field mouse. | Nadine被这只破老鼠搞疯掉了 |
[55:45] | She’s up on the chair and shit when I come Iike some goddamn cartoon. | 她站在椅子上 我就像个该死的卡通人物 |
[55:50] | I mean, how’d you catch the mouse? | 我说 你怎么抓住耗子的? |
[55:51] | Catch him? I lit his ass up. | 抓住它? 我烧了它的屁股 |
[55:56] | You shot the mouse? | 你开枪打了老鼠? |
[55:58] | With your nine? | 用你的9mm手枪?(9mm口径) |
[56:00] | First shot killed my wife’s dress shoe. | 第一枪打在我老婆的舞鞋上 |
[56:03] | Got him with the second. | 第二枪才打中它 |
[56:12] | What? | 什么? |
[56:15] | You shot a mouse with your service weapon? | 你用警枪打了只耗子? |
[56:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:19] | What’d you do with the carcass? | 那尸体怎么处理的? |
[56:21] | I cleaned it up, you know. | 我清理了一下 |
[56:23] | I thought about leaving that little motherfucker… | 我考虑过留下那狗娘养的 |
[56:25] | as a warning to the others. | 来警告剩下的 |
[56:35] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[56:40] | It’s 3:30 in the morning. I’m supposed to be early relief. | 现在是早上3:30 我该去交接个早班了 |
[56:45] | Jimmy, man, I gotta change my clothes at least, come on. | Jimmy 伙计 我起码得去换套衣服 快点 |
[56:50] | I’m gonna do this case. | 我要查这案子 |
[56:55] | What? | 什么? |
[56:56] | I’m gonna do this case the way it should be done. | 我要办这案子 有板有眼的 |
[57:00] | It’s a buy- bust, Jimmy, get in and get out. | 不过是钓鱼执法 Jimmy 速战速决就行了 |
[57:03] | – Fuck that. – Jimmy. | – 去它妈的 – Jimmy |
[57:14] | Let’s call it a night. | 今晚到此为止吧 |
[57:40] | Hi, Bubbs. | 嗨 Bubbs |
[57:44] | Thought you was still locked up. | 以为你还被关着呢 |
[57:47] | Nope. | 没有 |
[57:50] | How long you been home? | 你出来多久了? |
[57:54] | It’s been three months. | 三个月了 |
[57:57] | You don’t write, you don’t call. | 你既不留言 也不打电话 |
[58:02] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[58:05] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[58:09] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能撑过来吗? |
[58:17] | You still working drugs? | 你还在查毒吗? |
[58:22] | Downtown, yeah. | 市里面 是的 |
[58:26] | I got something for you. | 我有料给你 |
[58:40] | – Last call. – Fuck. | – 最后一轮 – 操 |
[58:44] | Found body. 200, Block Amity. | 在Amity小区200号发现尸体 |
[58:47] | I’m a little thin today, boss. | 我今天有点使不上劲儿 老板 |
[58:50] | The whole squad’s a little thin, remember? | 整个小队都有点弱 记得吗? |
[58:54] | We’re down a man since your partner got himself detailed. | 自从你的搭档把自己搭进了专案组 我们就少了一个人手 |
[59:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[59:04] | I got it. | 我去查 |
[59:16] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[59:34] | – How you doing, Bobby? – Bunk, what’s going on, man? | – 你好吗 Bobby? – Bunk 你好吗 伙计? |
[59:38] | We got one or two shots to the head. | 我们这有人头部中了一 两枪 |
[59:41] | No witnesses, no suspects. | 没有目击者 没有嫌疑犯 |
[59:44] | You got a .380 casing on the ground there. | 在地上有枚.38的弹壳 |
[59:45] | Buddy, do me a favor, bag that for me? | Buddy 帮我个忙 帮我收起来好吗? |
[59:48] | So, who called it in? | 那么 谁报的案? |
[59:51] | No one. 21 Post found him. | 没人 巡警发现的他 |
[59:54] | It’s a William Gant, 42, no, 43 years old… | 人叫William Gant (开头的法庭证人) 42 不 43了 |
[59:59] | address on Schroeder. | 家住Schroeder |
[1:00:00] | – You got pictures? – Yeah, we got them. | – 拍过照了吗? – 是的 我们拍了 |
[1:00:03] | Okay, let’s roll him. | 好了 翻过来吧 |
[1:00:10] | Mr. Gant, do you see the man you identified… | Gant先生 那个你指认的人 |
[1:00:12] | sitting in the courtroom today? | 今天在法庭上吗? |
[1:00:15] | He’s right there. | 他就在那儿 |
[1:01:05] | Commissioner>Deputy of Ops>Major>Lieutenant>Sergeant>Detective/Officer | 本剧中所提及的chin-of-command(上下级等级关系)由高到低一般如下: |