英文名称:Paprika
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | It’s the greatest show time! | 最棒的表演开始了! |
[01:22] | There’s no doubt. | 不会错的 |
[01:25] | -He’s here. -Who? | -那家伙? -那家伙就在里面 |
[01:28] | Be careful. He’s a traitor. | 当心点 他是叛徒 |
[01:31] | There’s someone who keeps looking at you. | 有个刚才开始就一直盯着你看的人 |
[01:33] | See? | 看 |
[01:36] | It’s okay, he’s a friend. | 没关系 那是自己人 |
[01:39] | Please turn your attention to this gentleman! | 来 请看那边的那位先生 |
[01:44] | Now, one, two, three! | 好 一 二 三! |
[01:55] | There he is! Get him! | 找到了! 是他! |
[02:14] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我! |
[02:20] | I let him get away again! | 又让他逃了 |
[02:22] | Aren’t you the one who got away? | 不是你在逃吗 |
[02:37] | One more time! | 再来一次! |
[03:07] | Take that! | 可恶 |
[03:22] | But what about the rest of it? | 接下来怎么拍啊 |
[03:43] | You were in my dream. | 我梦到你了 |
[03:49] | Everyone is startled at first. | 一开始大家都会吃惊的 |
[03:53] | DCmini The DC Mini. | |
[03:55] | It’s the scientific key | 这是打开我们梦之门的 |
[03:58] | that allows us to open the door to our dreams. | 科学钥匙 |
[04:02] | It can even do all this? | 这种事也能做到啊 |
[04:05] | It really is a dream machine. | 真是名副其实的梦之机器啊 |
[04:08] | To tell you the truth, the DC Mini is still incomplete. | 其实 DCmini还是未完成品 |
[04:12] | Once complete, | 要是完成的话 |
[04:13] | we’ll be able to enter your dream even while awake. | 就能在清醒状态下进入你的梦 |
[04:19] | You said he was a friend. | 你说他是自己人 |
[04:21] | We used to work together. | 以前的同事搭档 |
[04:26] | Why did he put you in a cage? | 为什么把你关进笼子里? |
[04:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道… |
[04:31] | He’s not the kind of person who would trick me. | 他不是那种会骗我的人 |
[04:38] | Why are they all me? | 为什么都是我的脸 |
[04:41] | That was really disturbing. | 那时我很害怕 |
[04:44] | This is Tarzan, right? | 这是人猿泰山吧 |
[04:46] | This is a scene from a spy movie, perhaps? | 这是侦探电影的桥段吧 |
[04:50] | The fighting was rather fun. | 武打场面很有趣啊 |
[04:54] | REM sleep that occurs later | 即使都是浅睡眠 |
[04:55] | during the sleep cycle is longer | 在黎明时做的梦时间较长 |
[04:58] | and easier to analyze. | 容易分析 |
[05:00] | If earlier cycles are, | 黎明的梦就是… |
[05:03] | say, artsy film shorts | 如果说深夜的梦是短篇艺术电影 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1021个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:210个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:151个,考研词汇:223个,专四词汇:203个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:392个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:05] | later cycles are like feature-length | 长篇娱乐电影吧 |
[05:08] | blockbuster movies. | 那你就是梦的… |
[05:11] | Then that makes you a dream movie star. | 电影女演员吧 |
[05:15] | Do you not like movies? | 你不喜欢电影吗 |
[05:17] | It’s not that. | 不 没有 |
[05:22] | What is this? | 这是? |
[05:23] | The victim in the homicide case | 现在负责的杀人案的被害者 |
[05:27] | I’m working on right now. | 那个… 大概是那个吧 |
[05:29] | I haven’t been able to catch the perp, | 果然是因为没能抓到犯人 |
[05:31] | so maybe that’s why I | 我的…那个… |
[05:33] | Your anxiety neurosis. | 恐怖性神经症 |
[05:35] | Do you think this is the source? | 是因为那个吧 |
[05:37] | No need to rush. | 不要着急 |
[05:39] | The treatment’s just getting started. | 治疗才刚开始 |
[05:45] | Take care, Captain Konakawa. | 多保重 粉川警部 |
[05:55] | When can I see you again? | 下次什么时候见面? |
[06:07] | Paprika | 盗梦侦探 / 红辣椒 |
[08:12] | I’m in a bind. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[08:16] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[08:18] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是的 |
[08:19] | I was on my way to see you. | 我刚想去小敦家 |
[08:24] | I am very hurt. | 痛痛痛… |
[08:26] | It’s not that! The DC Mini! | 不 不是的 DCmini被… |
[08:31] | It was stolen? The DC Mini? | 被偷了? DCmini |
[08:35] | We found out this morning. | 今天早上发觉的 |
[08:37] | Three samples in Dr. Tokita’s possession were stolen. | 时田医生管理的三台样本被偷了 |
[08:42] | But why? | 但是 到底为什么… |
[08:44] | We’ll worry about the reason later. | 为什么会发生等会儿再研究 |
[08:46] | We need to find them now. | 现在重要的是该怎么办 |
[08:49] | Do you think it’s internal? | 难道是内部人员? |
[08:53] | Unfortunately. | 恐怕是 |
[08:56] | We’ll talk about that later. | 关于那个 等会儿再说 |
[09:00] | Foundation for Psychiatric Research | 到我的房间来 |
[09:02] | Meet me in my office. | 考虑一下对策 |
[09:04] | We’ll figure out a plan before the chairman finds out. | 在被理事长知道之前 |
[09:06] | Yes, we have to protect the DC Mini. | 嗯 一定要保护好DCmini |
[09:15] | It’s too bad it was stolen, | 但是 被偷的话… |
[09:18] | but all we have to do is make another one. | 再做不就… |
[09:20] | You should know better than anyone | 那个要是被用来做坏事会怎么样 |
[09:22] | what can happen if it’s misused. | 发明它的你最清楚不过吧 |
[09:25] | You invented it. | 虽然做的是我 |
[09:28] | I make it, but how it’s used is your job, At-chan. | 但怎么做是小敦的工作吧 |
[09:33] | Don’t call me At-chan. | 别叫我小敦了 |
[09:42] | There is one more problem. | 还有一个更大的问题 |
[09:45] | Good grief. | 真是头疼 |
[09:46] | I hadn’t programmed the access | 其实DCmini |
[09:48] | controls into the DC Mini yet. | 还没有装上连接控制器 |
[09:52] | Translate that for me. | 你能翻译下吗? |
[09:54] | It means that the person who stole the DC Mini | 小偷不论在何时何地 |
[09:57] | can connect to a psychotherapy machine | 都能通过DCmini |
[09:59] | at any time, from any place | 和其它精神治疗仪器连接 |
[10:01] | and use it to intrude into the minds | 侵入正在使用那些仪器的我们的意识 |
[10:05] | connected to that machine. | 就是这么回事 |
[10:08] | I see. We have to hurry. | 真是的 分秒必争啊 |
[10:21] | It is man’s responsibility to control science and technology. | 控制科学技术的是人类 |
[10:26] | Chairman. | 理事长 |
[10:28] | Sharing in another’s dream. | 与别人共享梦境 |
[10:31] | It is quite literally a technological dream | 正所谓梦之科学 |
[10:34] | but, in time, | 但是直接接触梦境 |
[10:37] | it can lead to violence. | 将会牵涉到暴力 |
[10:40] | It was an invention that never should have been created. | 不应该做出那种东西的 |
[10:43] | This discussion again? | 又老调重弹了吗 |
[10:47] | The DC Mini | DCmini是 |
[10:48] | represents the hope | 照亮精神治疗的新疆界的 |
[10:51] | that shines on the new horizons of psychiatric treatment. | 太阳王子 |
[10:54] | It is taking control over dreams. | 它在支配梦境 |
[10:56] | Your overconfidence will bring weakness. | 你的自以为是将会引发漏洞 |
[11:00] | It is not about control. | 不能说支配 |
[11:02] | We are simply pursuing a deeper connection with our patients. | 我们追求的是与患者更深层次的共感 |
[11:07] | The terrorist who stole it won’t see it that way. | 偷走它的恐怖分子可不会这么想 |
[11:14] | But it hasn’t even been misused yet. | 还不一定会被用于不良目的呢 |
[11:17] | Thieves are not always wrong. | 嗯 菩萨也没说过小偷肯定是坏人啊 |
[11:23] | Paprika. | 红辣椒 |
[11:25] | I hear there’s a woman who’s been using the psychotherapy machine | 听说有个擅自用开发的精神治疗仪 |
[11:29] | for unapproved treatments. | 为别人治疗的女人 |
[11:32] | Are you going to believe such groundless rumors, chairman? | 理事长居然会相信那种 |
[11:35] | Discipline calls for a search of the DC Mini | 无根无据的传言? |
[11:37] | rather than Paprika’s bikini. | 比起红辣椒的比基尼 |
[11:39] | This is true happiness. | 开始着手DCmini的回收才是幸福的秩序 |
[11:45] | Discipline? | 秩序? |
[11:46] | Even the five court ladies danced | 五人官女啊 |
[11:48] | in sync to the frog’s flutes and drums. | 和着青蛙的笛声和鼓声 |
[11:51] | The whirlwind of recycled paper was a sight to see. | 喷出回收中的不可燃垃圾 这是压轴好戏 |
[11:55] | It was like computer graphics! | 就像是电脑绘图一样 那个! |
[11:59] | That I don’t support Technicolor parfaits | 全彩色的青春涂鸦 |
[12:02] | and snobby petit bourgeois | 总共一亿的小资产阶级 我无法原谅 |
[12:06] | is common knowledge in Oceania! | 这在大洋洲可是常识啊 |
[12:08] | Now is the time | 现在正是向着蓝天凯旋而归之时 |
[12:12] | to return home to the blue sky! | 绚丽的纸之风雪 |
[12:14] | The confetti will dance | 钻入神社牌坊 周波数相同的邮箱和冰箱 |
[12:18] | around the shrine gates. | 命你们担任前锋! |
[12:21] | The mailbox and the refrigerator will lead the way! | 在意保质期的流浪汉 |
[12:23] | Anyone who cares about expiration dates | 宛如花电车的前进道路 |
[12:26] | will not get in the way of the glory train! | 变成蛀虫就没什么好怕了! |
[12:29] | They need to fully realize the liver | 给我记着 |
[12:30] | of the triangle rulers! | 三角尺的肝脏! |
[12:34] | Now, this festival was decided | 来吧 这个祭典正是 |
[12:36] | by the third-grade class | 我们小学三年级决定的 |
[12:40] | with the telephoto camera! | 遥远的望远照相机! |
[12:41] | Move forward! Come together! | 前进! 收集! |
[12:43] | I am the ultimate governor! | 我正是 地方官大人! |
[12:46] | Chief! | 所长! |
[12:50] | Now! | 马上! |
[12:51] | Right now! | 马上就! |
[12:54] | Take me in! | 来接我啦! |
[13:32] | He has the dream of a patient planted in his brain. | 被灌输了患者的梦 |
[13:37] | How’s the chief doing ? | 所长怎么样了? |
[13:39] | His breathing and pulse are stable. | 呼吸 脉搏稳定 |
[13:45] | I guess it could’ve been worse. | 不幸中的万幸啊 |
[13:49] | Dr.Chiba, here are the chief’s medical records. | 千叶医生 这是所长的治疗记录 |
[13:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | He was probably using the therapy machine | 所长一定是在用精神治疗仪 |
[13:55] | to treat a patient | 为患者治疗的时候… |
[13:57] | When someone used a DC Mini to intrude. | 被DCmini侵入了 |
[14:00] | And the dream was projected into his subconscious | 然后在不知不觉中 |
[14:02] | without him knowing. | 把这个梦投射到了识域中 |
[14:06] | But for that to happen | 但是 如果要那样做… |
[14:07] | The culprit has to be watching this nightmare too. | 犯人也必须一直做这个噩梦 |
[14:12] | What a desperate terrorist. | 自杀型恐怖袭击啊 |
[14:15] | All terrorists are desperate. | 恐怖分子都是不要命的 |
[14:17] | The sun during midday will light up the dark night. | 白昼天空的太阳公公照亮每晚的黑暗 |
[14:22] | Night dreams of day. | 夜晚是做梦的白天 |
[14:25] | Light dreams of darkness. | 光明是做梦的黑暗 |
[14:28] | But the ignorant sun | 但什么都不知道的太阳公公 |
[14:31] | will chase away the darkness and burn the shadows | 埋葬黑暗 燃烧影子 |
[14:34] | eventually burning itself! | 早晚要把自己都烧光 |
[14:37] | Himuro! | 啊 冰室! |
[14:41] | The shade of the tree with the flowers that bloom at night | 夜晚开花的树荫下 |
[14:44] | is where the residents of darkness rest. | 是月夜之民的休憩之所 |
[14:46] | Why is Himuro in there? | 为什么冰室会… |
[14:48] | The people of daytime are not allowed! | 不会让白天的人们通过! |
[14:56] | Where is Himuro? | 冰室在哪里? |
[14:58] | He’s been out for the past few days, | 最近休息好几天了 |
[15:01] | but I didn’t think too much of it. | 但是没在意 |
[15:04] | Himuro tends to abandon everything else | 冰室要是做什么入迷了 |
[15:07] | when he really gets into something. | 就不会理其它事了 |
[15:10] | Like doctor, like assistant. | 这个助手和你倒是很像啊 |
[15:13] | How could we not have seen this coming? | 没看穿他的图谋 真是失策 |
[15:19] | I thought he was my friend. | 我还以为他是朋友呢 |
[15:23] | A genius produces a lot more | 杰出的才能 |
[15:25] | than he realizes. | 在不知不觉中会产生很多东西 |
[15:28] | More clearly, please. | 请说清楚点 |
[15:31] | Himuro was jealous of Dr.Tokita. | 冰室很嫉妒时田医生 |
[15:35] | Even I feel bitter towards you sometimes, Dr. Chiba. | 我也有时会觉得千叶医生很可恶 |
[15:39] | No matter how hard I try, I’m not as good as you. | 不管再怎么努力 都比不过您 |
[15:43] | I feel powerless. | 咒骂自己的无力 |
[16:02] | It’s open. | 开着 |
[16:03] | You mean you opened it. | 是”开了”吧 |
[16:05] | This is illegal, you know. | 这是违法行为啊 |
[16:07] | I’m not as bad as Himuro, though. | 没冰室做的事过分吧 |
[16:20] | -Welcome home. -Welcome back. | -欢迎回家 -欢迎回来 |
[16:34] | He can’t be serious. | 不会吧 |
[16:58] | This is dangerous. | 危险 |
[16:59] | This isn’t your cue. | 没到你出场的时候 |
[18:35] | Anaphylaxis? | 过敏性反应… |
[18:37] | Like an allergy? | 抗体的过敏症吗? |
[18:41] | I can’t think of any other reason. | 想不出有其它原因啊 |
[18:45] | I got stung by a jellyfish when I was a kid | 我小时候被水母蛰过以来 |
[18:48] | and even now, I have allergic reactions at the sight of one. | 只要看到水母 就会过敏 |
[18:51] | It didn’t occur to me until now. | 关于过敏性反应的可能 倒是没有想过啊 |
[18:56] | Here you go. | 久等了 |
[18:57] | Who had the udon set? | 点赞岐乌冬面套餐的客人 |
[19:00] | But the DC Mini uses a transmission formula | 但是 DCmini原来是利用 |
[19:03] | within the natural width | 生物能量等级的自然幅度的 |
[19:06] | of the body’s energy level. | 突触传达型的通信方式 |
[19:09] | Who had the jumbo steak set? | 点大汉堡套餐的客人 |
[19:11] | Depending on the frequency of use, | 根据使用频度 |
[19:13] | the body might adapt to it. | 在肉体层面上可能会有所适应吧 |
[19:17] | And as a result, Dr.Chiba, who has had the most exposure | 结果 使用频度最高的千叶医生 |
[19:20] | was more susceptible to invasion | 被冰室侵入了 |
[19:23] | even when she wasn’t connected to the DC Mini, | 没有戴DCmini |
[19:25] | nor was she asleep. | 甚至也没睡着? |
[19:30] | Who had the paella? | 点西班牙什锦饭的客人 |
[19:33] | I think you have a problem too. | 你是不是也有什么病啊 |
[19:36] | Like overeating. | 过敏性食欲症什么的 |
[19:39] | I can’t fight on an empty stomach. | 饿肚子怎么战斗啊 |
[19:42] | Fight? | 战斗? |
[19:44] | Implanting dreams into other people’s heads is terrorism. | 那是擅自改写人脑的恐怖分子啊 |
[19:53] | At-chan, you said that Himuro and I were alike. | 你说过吧 小敦 我和冰室很像 |
[20:00] | I think so too. | 我也这么想 |
[20:02] | All the more reason this is unforgivable. | 所以更不能原谅了 |
[20:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:14] | We’ll be there immediately. | 我马上回来 |
[20:30] | Chief! Please, come back! | 所长! 振作点! |
[20:32] | Wake up! Chief! | 快点醒过来 所长! |
[20:37] | The delicious left brain is getting older | 漂流到远方岛屿 |
[20:39] | and drifting to a faraway island. | 衰老的左脑是蜜糖的味道 |
[20:47] | Himuro, give him back! | 冰室 把所长还回来! |
[20:49] | I, who stand before you, am the protector of your dreams. | 在梦中出现现实 我是梦的守护人 |
[20:56] | I wonder what kind of punishment | 愚昧无知的凡人要是碰触到神圣之梦 |
[21:01] | will befall the ignorant commoner | 将会遭到怎样的裁决呢 |
[21:10] | who tries to enter this sacred dream? | 你是我什么时候救过的 |
[21:14] | You’re the feisty country girl I saved some time ago. | 挥发性很高的村姑 |
[21:17] | How are you? | 别来无恙吧 |
[21:20] | If he was not home when I passed by around 7:30 | 如果没有7点半经过的我在的话 |
[21:24] | then he probably disappeared into the instant noodle soup. | 你就会和茶杯表面的露水一起消失吧 |
[21:28] | Thank you for saving me. | 那时候多谢你了 |
[21:31] | I have come to show you my appreciation. | 今天我是来还礼的 |
[21:33] | Is it a square? | 哦? 是方的吗? |
[21:37] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | It’s round, like this. | 是这样更加圆的东西 |
[21:46] | I can feel it. | 好温暖 进来了 |
[21:52] | Paprika. | 红辣椒 |
[21:53] | Do you remember me now? | 想起来了? |
[21:55] | I’m going to be a little rough. | 治疗开始了 |
[21:58] | Paprika, what are you doing? | 红辣椒 你在干什么! |
[22:02] | Now, now, stop that. | 不行 喂 怎么这样… |
[22:20] | Welcome back, Chief. | 欢迎回来 所长 |
[22:23] | I wonder where that parade was going? | 那个盛装游行队伍 要往哪里去呢? |
[22:29] | A place of no return, most likely. | 去了就不能再回来的彼岸吧 |
[22:34] | I felt like I was really close | 还差一点就能造出随心所欲的世界了 |
[22:39] | to controlling the entire world. | 我这么觉得 |
[22:41] | That was a dream of a severely delusional patient. | 那是重度妄想症患者的梦 |
[22:45] | While you were in there, your brain waves | 被关在里面的所长 脑波变弱 |
[22:49] | and body deteriorated almost to the point of death. | 肉体濒临死亡 |
[22:52] | That’s why Paprika came. | 所以红辣椒就… |
[22:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:57] | You haven’t changed | 你和2年前治好抑郁症的时候相比 |
[23:00] | since the time you treated my depression two years ago. | 真是一点都没变呢 |
[23:03] | I’ll let Paprika know. | 我会转告红辣椒的 |
[23:09] | But to think that that honest Himuro was responsible. | 话说回来 那个老实的冰室居然是犯人 |
[23:14] | What should I do now, Dr.Chiba? | 好了 接下来我该怎么办 千叶? |
[23:18] | Please don’t do anything. | 什么都别做 |
[23:23] | The chairman will probably halt the development of the DC Mini | 理事长他恐怕会利用这个事件 |
[23:27] | as a result of this incident. | 下达中止开发DCmini的决议 |
[23:31] | But with you, a board member, in the hospital | 而作为理事之一的所长要是入院 |
[23:36] | They can’t have a meeting. | 就无法召开理事会 |
[23:43] | Hello? Oh, Konokawa. | 喂 噢 粉川 |
[23:47] | How was the? You know. | 怎么样了? 那个… |
[23:50] | I would have asked sooner | 真该早点拜托你的 |
[23:53] | if I had known that it would be this good. | 知道是这么舒服的治疗的话 |
[23:55] | Remember, you can’t tell anyone. | 请千万要保密 |
[23:57] | I want to keep it a secret all to myself. | 我准备一直当成秘密呢 |
[24:00] | Paprika’s existence cannot become public | 在精神治疗仪被公众认可之前 |
[24:04] | until the psychotherapy machines gain public approval. | 不允许有红辣椒的存在 |
[24:07] | She really is a woman of your dreams. | 还真是梦之女啊 |
[24:12] | Women of dreams are busy these days. | 梦之女可是很忙的 |
[24:15] | You look tired. | 你好像累了 |
[24:16] | Want me to look in on your dreams? | 换我来做梦的侦探吧 |
[24:21] | I haven’t been seeing any of my own lately. | 最近都没做过梦 |
[24:57] | Welcome. We were waiting for you. | 欢迎光临 恭候多时了 |
[25:11] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[25:19] | What is this place? | 这里是? |
[25:21] | A counseling room. | 辅导室 |
[25:26] | Don’t you think dreams and the Internet are similar? | 从表现被压抑的意识的意义上来说 |
[25:30] | They are both areas where the repressed conscious mind vents. | 你不觉得网络和梦境很像吗? |
[25:34] | Here you go. | 久等了 |
[25:46] | Have you found anything? | 知道些什么了吗? |
[25:50] | In regards to my dreams? | 关于我的梦 |
[25:53] | You’re so impatient. | 真是急性子 |
[25:58] | Do you work at the research foundation? | 你是研究所的职员? |
[26:02] | It was Shima who introduced me, after all. | 从岛介绍过来的这点来看 |
[26:04] | Where do you know Mr. Shima from? | 和岛先生是什么关系? |
[26:06] | He’s a friend from college. | 大学时的朋友 |
[26:10] | We got along pretty well, so we always hung out. | 很投缘 一直在一起 |
[26:13] | Drinking and watching movies? | 喝酒散步 看电影 |
[26:17] | No, movies don’t interest me. | 不 电影我没兴趣 |
[26:21] | I love them! | 我很喜欢 |
[26:25] | Paprika? | 红辣椒? |
[26:29] | Put it on my tab. | 记我账上 |
[26:30] | Hey, Paprika! | 喂 红辣椒! |
[26:49] | Which one do you want to see? | 想看哪个? |
[26:52] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思… |
[26:54] | but movies really aren’t my thing. | 不好意思 我真不喜欢电影 |
[26:56] | Come on, hurry! | 来啊 快点! |
[27:00] | I don’t like movies! | 我讨厌电影! |
[27:09] | Hey, Tsumura, stop… | 喂 住手 津村! |
[27:11] | Breaking news! | 号外! |
[27:13] | The widow who tells fortunes in the shade of roof tiles! | 屋顶瓦片邀请的树荫下 算命的寡妇! |
[27:17] | The response is sunny! | 回答是晴! |
[27:18] | The sign of good fortune! | 信号也很吉祥! |
[27:20] | The ceiling fan brings a message releasing epithets! | 风扇的传令是解放的枕词! |
[27:23] | The maiden who sleeps under the veranda has a pulse! | 在廊下睡着的少女 有动脉! |
[27:25] | This is the way out! | 正是活路! |
[27:26] | The secret of this view is deep within the 10-year loan payment! | 展望的秘密是10年贷款的生作! |
[27:35] | They are new victims. | 新的牺牲者 |
[27:39] | I am stopping development. | 开发中止 |
[27:41] | But the board meeting– | 但是 理事会… |
[27:43] | The culprit won’t wait for a board meeting to happen. | 犯人不会等我们开理事会 |
[27:46] | I am forbidding all use of DC Mini | 冻结DCmini |
[27:48] | and the psychotherapy machines. | 以及所有精神治疗仪的使用 |
[27:54] | This is retribution. | 这是报应 |
[27:58] | Science is nothing | 在深远的梦境之前 |
[28:01] | but a piece of trash before a profound dream. | 科学可能不过是垃圾而已 |
[28:16] | Are you okay? | 这样可以吗? |
[28:19] | I heard the parts are non-recyclable. | 听说零部件都是不可燃垃圾 |
[28:23] | But that’s an important piece of equipment. | 这是开发中的重要机械吧? |
[28:29] | I’ll just have to make it again. | 再做不就行了 |
[28:32] | He’s a genius. | 他是天才 |
[28:37] | He’s a mysterious one, all right. | 真让人摸不着头脑 |
[28:40] | You’re giving him too much credit. | 你想太多了吧 |
[28:42] | He’s just a kid inside. | 只是个很厉害的孩子 |
[28:54] | It was a small theme park, but I liked it as a kid. | 虽然是很小的游乐园 小时候我很喜欢 |
[28:58] | I used to talk about it with Himuro. | 所以才和冰室聊起来的 |
[29:26] | Do you really think Himuro is here? | 冰室真的会在这里吗? |
[29:29] | If I knew, I wouldn’t be searching. | 要是知道就不用费劲了吧 |
[29:32] | You’re so cold, At-chan. | 真严格呢 小敦 |
[29:36] | You should act more like Paprika. | 稍微学学红辣椒吧 |
[29:39] | I know, I know. | 好了好了 |
[29:42] | I have a feeling he’s near. | 感觉就在这附近 |
[29:44] | Keep quiet, both of you. | 你们两个别出声 |
[30:17] | Watch out! | 快逃! |
[30:32] | Himuro? | 冰室? |
[30:36] | -That’s… | 那个是… |
[30:38] | DCmini! -A DC Mini. | |
[30:56] | The high pressure holds the grab bag | 在彩袋中等待时机的高气压 |
[30:59] | and looks a lot like milk. | 它的配置和奶牛相似 |
[31:01] | The dense forest turns into a shopping district. | 从密林到繁华的街道 |
[31:02] | The 24-bit eggplant will be analyzed. | 对女豹的曼陀罗进行24位解析… |
[31:05] | So you’re saying both of them | 也就是说这两个人 |
[31:07] | were attacked by way of the DC Mini | 受到DCmini的攻击 |
[31:10] | which broke their psyches. | 出现精神异常 |
[31:13] | And the culprit, Kei Himuro, | 而犯人冰室启又… |
[31:15] | was also disturbed by the nightmare | 自己被噩梦侵蚀 |
[31:18] | and tried to commit suicide. Is that right? | 因跳楼自杀而重伤 |
[31:22] | It’s not because of the DC Mini! | 不是DCmini的错! |
[31:25] | It’s just a little incomplete. | 只是 还有点未完成… |
[31:28] | Himuro knew that. | 冰室他明明知道… |
[31:31] | I’m not refuting your invention. | 啊 我并不是要谴责您的发明 |
[31:43] | She’s the head of the DC Mini development team. | 这位是DCmini开发团队的副主任 |
[31:46] | I’m Chiba. | 敝姓千叶 |
[31:47] | This is Mr.Konakawa from the police department. | 这位是粉川警察 |
[31:59] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[32:01] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 真棒啊 |
[32:04] | The ability to see a friend’s dream as if it were your own. | 将朋友的梦想看作是自己的梦想 |
[32:08] | To share the same dream. | 共同做着同一个梦 |
[32:11] | Yes, it probably would be a wonderful experience. | 的确是非常棒的体验呢 |
[32:16] | You understand, right? | 你能明白吧? |
[32:18] | It came to me | 本来用浮筒型电脑画像处理的缝隙 |
[32:21] | during a brain scan I was doing | 不检测方式来做脑部检查 |
[32:24] | using a computer image processor. | 最初就是很棒的想法 |
[32:27] | And you can use it to treat illness. | 而且还能运用于疾病治疗 |
[32:31] | That’s exactly right! | 对对对对对 |
[32:33] | The nonlinear waves created | 通过生物电流的 |
[32:35] | by surges in the bioelectrical current | 诱导性哔叽 |
[32:36] | can be applied to create new synapse connections | 非线性波动的应用也 |
[32:38] | by adjusting the BTU output. | 通过BTU输出的大小 |
[32:40] | To use a person’s body | 产生出新的突触传达型的通信方式 |
[32:46] | for energy is a remarkable idea. | 将使用者本身的身体作为能量来源 |
[32:50] | Exactly! | 也是很有意思的构想啊 |
[32:52] | And the reason why I focused | 对对对对 |
[32:54] | You are talking with Dr. | 蛋白质的… |
[32:54] | Tokita, right? | 你不是在和时田医生说话吗? |
[33:02] | That’s her, isn’t it? | 是她吧? |
[33:05] | Paprika. | 红辣椒 |
[33:10] | So what do you think about this case? | 谁知道呢 这次的事件… |
[33:14] | Well, I think it’s an accident. | 嘛 是事故吧 |
[33:19] | It’s hard to build a case against a dream. | 梦的攻击 根本没法立案啊 |
[33:24] | “Isn’t it wonderful,” eh? | 但是 “真棒啊”吗 |
[33:28] | The bulky one. | 那个大个子说的 |
[33:31] | To think such a silly thought would lead to such an invention. | 因为那种天真的想法 |
[33:32] | He’s a kid trapped inside the body of a genius. | 而做出了如此的发明… |
[33:35] | It’s an adult’s responsibility | 他是保持着孩童之心的天才 |
[33:38] | to steer that genius in the right direction. | 将那没方向的才能导向正途是大人的责任 |
[33:44] | Chairman. | 理事长 |
[33:47] | There is always conceit and negligence behind misconduct. | 在不幸的背后 总是有着奢侈与怠慢 |
[33:55] | You have it hard too, I guess. | 所长也不轻松啊 |
[34:00] | Good grief. | 真是的 到底哪里搞错了 |
[34:03] | Where did I go wrong to end up here? | 坐了这个位置 |
[34:05] | I want to go back to our college days | 真怀念学生时代啊 |
[34:08] | back to when we used to talk about our futures. | 和你一起畅谈理想的那时候 |
[34:22] | I want to go back to our college days | 真怀念学生时代啊 |
[34:24] | back to when we used to talk about our futures. | 和你一起畅谈理想的那时候 |
[34:57] | But what about the rest of it? | 接下来怎么拍啊 |
[35:04] | It’s too dangerous! | 危险啊 |
[35:05] | Himuro went in and he’s not coming back. | 冰室已经被噩梦侵蚀 无法恢复了 |
[35:09] | If the same happens to you | 贸然共享的话 要是被反侵入… |
[35:14] | There are still two DC Minis out there. | 被偷的DCmini还有两个 |
[35:17] | Our only lead is inside Himuro. | 要找回来 线索只有在冰室的脑中 |
[35:21] | And besides | 而且… |
[35:23] | The chairman has already prohibited | 但是 精神治疗仪的使用已经冻结了 |
[35:27] | the use of the therapy machines. | 理事长已经… |
[35:29] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 非常时期有非常手段 |
[35:32] | Don’t worry. The genius boy is here for backup. | 没事的 有天才小子支援我 |
[35:36] | Dr.Tokita again? | 又是时田医生吗 |
[35:42] | I know that you two established this field | 你们两个一起开拓了精神治疗仪的新领域 |
[35:46] | so that’s all the more reason | 所以对他很信任 |
[35:49] | for you to place your trust in him | 我很理解 |
[35:50] | but | 但是… |
[35:51] | his immaturity is the cause | 在天才背面的幼稚与粗糙 |
[35:53] | of all these mishaps! | 正是不幸的原因! |
[35:56] | That’s why we’ll make him take responsibility. | 所以我们在负起责任 |
[35:59] | Besides, is there anyone else? | 而且有人能代替他吗? |
[36:18] | This isn’t the time for that. | 现在不是做那个的时候吧 |
[36:21] | There are people in the world that understand. | 在这世上还是有能够理解的人的 |
[36:26] | That cop. | 那个警部 |
[36:27] | He has a mind for science. | 很有科学的思想 |
[36:30] | He doesn’t seem very smart, though. | 虽然不是太聪明 |
[36:33] | OK! | 好了 |
[36:34] | Now all I have to do is set the filtering program | 接下来把对于外部连接的过滤程序… |
[36:40] | What was that for? | 你干嘛 |
[36:47] | Do you really think it was Himuro? | 你真的认为冰室是犯人? |
[36:52] | He’s your assistant, | 他一直是你的助手 |
[36:55] | and he knew the risks involved with the DC Mini. | 深知DCmini的机能和危险 |
[36:59] | He knew what would happen | 若长时间沉溺于那种噩梦 |
[37:01] | if he exposed himself for too long. | 会发生什么事情 |
[37:02] | What did he have to gain from it all? | 他如此阻挠我们的理由… |
[37:04] | He was jealous of me. | 他嫉妒我 |
[37:07] | Even Osanai says so. | 小山内也这么说了 |
[37:08] | He might be a victim too. | 说不定他也只是受害者 |
[37:16] | That’s like a line from a mystery novel. | 那即是什么?不可思议事件? |
[37:20] | If so, then it’s still dangerous. | 如果是那样 危险还没过去 |
[37:22] | We need to confirm… | 有必要确认… |
[37:23] | No more talk. | 够了 结束了 |
[37:25] | What I need to do is finish this. | 我现在必须做的是把它完成 |
[37:35] | You guys are really alike. | 真是很像呢 |
[37:37] | At-chan? | 小敦 |
[37:39] | You and Himuro. | 你和冰室都是沉迷于想做的事 |
[37:41] | You get preoccupied with what you want to do | 而放着应该做的事不做 |
[37:45] | and ignore what you have to do. | 明明是因为自己的不负责而导致牺牲者出现 |
[37:48] | Don’t you understand that your irresponsibility cost lives? | 你就没感觉吗? |
[37:50] | Of course not. | 是啊 |
[37:51] | Nothing can get through all that fat. | 脂肪太厚 到不了神经吧 |
[37:54] | And now what? | 那算什么? |
[37:55] | “Isn’t it wonderful”? | “真棒啊”? |
[37:57] | “A mind for science”? | “科学的思想”? |
[37:58] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别笑我了 |
[38:00] | How can a mad scientist know what a human mind is? | 只不过是个连人的思想都不具备的疯狂科学家 |
[38:03] | If you want to be king of geeks | 如果你是只理解自己的梦想 |
[38:05] | with your bloated ego | 自信心膨胀的OTAKU大王 |
[38:07] | then just keep up all this | 就被机械困住 |
[38:09] | and indulge in your freakish masturbation! | 永远沉溺于手淫吧! |
[38:40] | And where is Mr. Konakawa now? | 然后呢? 粉川现在在哪里? |
[38:42] | At a hotel. It’s all here. | 在宾馆里 这里 |
[38:47] | I’m counting on you. | 不好意思 拜托了 |
[39:05] | There’s no doubt. He’s here. | 不会错的 那家伙就在里面 |
[39:08] | You’ve crossed the line of action. | 超越轴线了 |
[39:13] | Be careful. He’s a traitor. | 当心点 他是叛徒 |
[39:15] | You need to narrow the exposure. | 不再露出一点 |
[39:17] | This is Panfocus. | 就泛焦了啊 |
[39:24] | Now, one, two, three! | 来 一 二 三! |
[39:31] | There he is! Get him! | 找到了!是他! |
[39:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[39:48] | What floor? | 请问您要到几楼 |
[39:53] | The guy, I’m after him. | 那家伙!我要追那家伙! |
[39:56] | Of course. The 14th floor. | 知道了 14楼对吧 |
[40:02] | Fourteenth floor, the adventure section. | 14楼 冒险柜台 |
[40:12] | Fifteenth floor, the suspense section. | 15楼 悬念柜台 |
[40:20] | Sixteenth floor, the romance section. | 16楼 浪漫柜台 |
[40:23] | One more time! | 再来一次! |
[40:27] | Seventeenth floor, the special section. | 17楼 特设会场 |
[40:29] | No! | 不行! |
[40:33] | I don’t need to go there. | 我不去17楼 |
[40:57] | Encore! | 可恶! 再来一个! |
[41:50] | I killed myself? | 我把我给杀了? |
[42:00] | That’s like a line from a mystery novel. | 那是不可思议事件? |
[42:10] | It was a rush job, | 虽然是赶出来的 |
[42:11] | but I put an access function on it. | 但这个有连接控制器 |
[42:15] | Morals, responsibilities | 道德伦理 责任 |
[42:18] | I don’t really get that adults’ stuff. | 虽然不太明白大人的话 |
[42:21] | But let’s talk it over again. | 再谈一次吧 |
[42:25] | We’re friends, right? | 我们是朋友吧 |
[42:46] | Oh, jeez. | 真是的 |
[42:48] | Was making them not enough? | 单单做还不满足 |
[42:51] | You had to become a doll yourself? | 自己也变成人偶了吗 |
[42:55] | Why did you steal it? | 为什么要偷呢 |
[42:58] | Do you hate me that much? | 就那么讨厌我吗 |
[43:03] | Or was it not you who did it? | 还是说 不是你做的? |
[43:07] | Even with an access function | 装上了连接控制器 |
[43:09] | it’s not one person’s dream anymore. | 就不是一个人的梦了 |
[43:11] | That’s right! The DC Mini was both our dreams! | 对 DCmini是我们的梦想 |
[43:14] | The crossing of two dreams creates many more dreams. | 梦与梦的交际 成为众多梦的漩涡 |
[43:19] | That’s right! | 对对对 |
[43:20] | The entire development team dreamt of its completion. | 开发团队的大家都梦想着完成 |
[43:23] | This is a foolish place to be | 不论梦的主人是谁 |
[43:26] | to inquire about the master of this dream. | 在这大魔境 追究是愚蠢 |
[43:28] | The conceit of the daytime residents is | 白昼之民来请客 |
[43:30] | what the nighttime residents want. | 正是月夜之民的心愿 |
[43:33] | To come in carelessly is like a moth to a flame. | 如踏入愚昧 正是飞蛾扑火 |
[43:40] | You’re not Himuro, are you? | 你不是冰室吧! |
[43:46] | What’s the line of action that clown was talking about? | 刚才小丑说的”轴线”是什么? |
[43:51] | It’s an imaginary line | 所谓轴线 |
[43:53] | that connects the subjects on camera. | 就是被摄物之间像这样连接的线 |
[43:57] | If the camera crosses that line | 如果摄像机擅自越过了这条线 |
[44:01] | the cut is awkward. | 看 镜头的连接会很奇怪吧 |
[44:04] | That’s why it has to be like this. | 所以必须要这样 |
[44:07] | I see. How about Panfocus? | 那么”泛焦”呢? |
[44:09] | It’s a camera technique | 摄像机镜头一下子集中 |
[44:13] | where you narrow the angle | 对画面的每一个地方 |
[44:15] | to get the entire screen in focus. | 对焦的摄影技术 |
[44:18] | So you did like them. | 你果然喜欢呢 |
[44:21] | Movies. | 电影 |
[44:23] | Are your dreams in Panfocus now too? | 怎么样? |
[44:24] | Have you solved the mystery | 对自己的梦也泛焦了吗? |
[44:26] | of why you killed yourself? | 你自己杀了自己的谜题 |
[44:32] | I’ve never thought of suicide. | 我没有想过要自杀 |
[44:37] | Maybe it’s someone a lot like you. | 可能是”像我这样的人”哦 |
[44:40] | Like me? | 像我这样的… |
[44:42] | Or another you. | 比如另一个自己 |
[44:49] | Another me? | 另一个…我? |
[45:01] | Paprika, is the inside of my head this messed up? | 我的脑子已经这么不正常了吗? 红辣椒 |
[45:06] | The dreams are merging. | 混进别的梦了 |
[45:11] | Tokita. | 时田? |
[45:13] | He got started without me! | 那孩子偷跑了! |
[45:16] | -Wait! Tokita! -Paprika! | -等等 时田! -啊 红辣椒! |
[45:20] | Why are you here? | 为什么时田会在这里? |
[45:22] | The ecstasy that blooms in synapse | 突触盛开的恍惚 |
[45:24] | is Paprika-brand milk fat! | 是有红辣椒记号的乳脂 |
[45:27] | Five percent is the norm. | 5%是铁的法则 |
[45:32] | Tokita! No! | 时田 不行! |
[45:35] | The safety net of the ocean | 安全保证的普陀落伽渡海 |
[45:38] | is nonlinear, even with what crabs dream of! | 是螃蟹也梦到的非线性! |
[45:40] | Let’s go! | 好 出发! |
[45:49] | Wake up! | 快醒过来! |
[45:59] | So you’re saying | 什么意思? |
[46:01] | the dreams of Tokita and Himuro | 时田和冰室的梦之通信 |
[46:03] | merged into Konakawa’s dream? | 混进粉川的梦里了? |
[46:06] | The anaphylaxis of the DC Mini | DCmini的过敏性反应 |
[46:09] | is expanding exponentially! | 超乎意料地在增大! |
[46:11] | Just meet me at the lab. | 总之先到研究所 |
[46:24] | They’re not dreaming? | 没做梦? |
[46:26] | But they’re in REM sleep. | 明明是浅睡眠 |
[46:29] | It’s as if their consciousness itself has been taken away. | 就像是意识被带走了一样 |
[46:42] | I guess this calls for Paprika. | 要出动了啊 红辣椒 |
[46:46] | I’ll dive into Himuro’s dream. | 去冰室的梦里 |
[46:48] | That’s the only way to save Tokita. | 要救时田 只能这么做了 |
[47:11] | Chief, can you hear me? | 所长 听得到吗? |
[47:14] | Yeah, I hear you loud and clear. | 啊 很顺利 听得很清楚 |
[47:18] | Any abnormalities? | 没有异常吧 |
[47:20] | This dream is very dangerous. | 这个梦很危险 |
[47:23] | If anything happens to Atsuko, | 万一敦子有什么异常 |
[47:25] | use the awakening apparatus. | 请马上进行苏醒措施 |
[47:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[47:28] | But is it really safe? | 但是没问题吧 |
[47:30] | Tokita is gone because he went into Himuro’s dream. | 为了接触冰室 时田… |
[47:35] | Who do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁啊 |
[47:38] | I’m sorry to have doubted you. | 不好意思怀疑你了 红辣椒 |
[47:40] | There they are! | 有了! |
[48:01] | Himuro isn’t there. | 没有冰室? |
[48:05] | But it’s his dream. | 不是他的梦吗? |
[49:32] | Osanai? | 小山内? |
[49:46] | -Be careful. -Leave it to me. | -小心点 -交给我吧 |
[51:00] | Himuro. | 冰室… |
[51:35] | Wake her up! | 快让我醒过来! |
[51:40] | Chief! Hurry! | 所长 快点! |
[52:03] | That’s not Himuro’s dream anymore. | 那已经不是冰室的梦了 |
[52:08] | So he was a victim too. | 没想到他也是被害者 |
[52:11] | He’s an empty shell. | 他的意识就像个空壳 |
[52:15] | He was invaded by a collective dream. | 被各种各样的梦的集合体侵食 |
[52:19] | A collective dream? | 梦的集合体? |
[52:22] | With no access restrictions | 没有连接控制器的DCmini |
[52:25] | the DC Mini can be used to | 所有的精神治疗仪都有可能侵入 |
[52:30] | invade any psychotherapy machine. | 接受接触的梦一个个被吞噬 |
[52:33] | Every dream it came in contact with was eaten up | 并且增殖 产生出巨大的妄想 |
[52:38] | into one huge delusion. | 就是那个妄想症的主人吗! |
[52:50] | And that delusion belongs to | 为生命的喜悦而激动 |
[52:54] | This breath seethes in the joy of life. | 这灼热的呼吸 |
[52:56] | I will not allow arrogant scientific technology | 绝不能原谅 自负的科学 |
[53:00] | to intrude in this holy ground. | 将这个圣域 用泥脚践踏 |
[53:06] | Return Dr.Tokita to us. | 把时田医生还回来 |
[53:11] | The dreams are horrified | 梦正在发抖 |
[53:14] | that their safe refuge is destroyed by technology. | 因为科学而被剥夺安居之所 |
[53:22] | Are you going to punish him like you did Himuro? | 他也和冰室一样? |
[53:26] | In a world of inhumane reality | 在无人性的现实世界 |
[53:30] | it is the only humane sanctuary left. | 唯一残存的人性的隐居之所 |
[53:35] | That is a dream. | 那就是梦 |
[53:36] | That parade is full of refugees | 那个游行队伍 |
[53:39] | who were unwillingly chased out of reality. | 是被现实追逼的难民 |
[53:42] | You are collecting those with stolen technology. | 用偷走的科学把它们集中在一起 |
[53:46] | Do you plan to take over the world of dreams? | 你想要支配梦的世界吗? |
[53:49] | I am protecting them. | 我要保护它们 |
[53:51] | I am the guardian of dreams. | 我是梦的看守人! |
[53:55] | My duty is to mete out justice | 为了制裁像你这样的恐怖分子 |
[53:59] | to terrorists like you, Paprika. | 红辣椒 |
[54:04] | Don’t make me get rough with you. | 请别对我动手 |
[54:10] | This is a dream too, huh? | 这也是梦境吧 |
[54:13] | Paprika, wake up! Paprika! | 红辣椒! 快醒过来! 红辣椒! |
[54:22] | Wake up, Chiba! | 醒醒! 千叶! |
[54:24] | Chiba! Paprika! | 千叶! 红辣椒! |
[54:50] | The sphinx look doesn’t suit you. | 斯芬克斯不适合你啊 |
[54:55] | An intelligent researcher by day | 白天是乖乖的研究员 |
[54:56] | the chairman’s humble servant by night, | 晚上是理事长忠实的仆人 |
[54:59] | is that it? | 那算什么? |
[55:00] | Shut up! | 别说了! |
[55:01] | I have many faces. | 人类就是有多面性的! |
[55:04] | Oedipus is the perfect look | 对被理事长支配的你来说 |
[55:07] | for a man completely controlled by the chairman! | 俄狄浦斯倒是很适合啊! |
[55:09] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[55:24] | That’s right, keep running. | 对 你就尽情逃吧 |
[55:28] | There are no boundaries to dreams. | 梦无尽头 |
[55:30] | The spirit will be freed from the constraints of the body | 灵魂离开肉体的桎梏 |
[55:33] | and gain limitless freedom. | 得到无限的自由 |
[55:35] | Including me! | 我也是! |
[55:38] | I will also be free! | 我也获得了自由! |
[55:53] | The dream continues from here. | 梦的延续现在开始 |
[56:08] | No! Paprika! | 不行! 红辣椒! |
[56:11] | It’s a trap! | 是陷阱! |
[56:23] | Chief! Wake mer up! | 所长! 让我醒过来! |
[56:24] | Hurry up! | 拜托! 快点! |
[57:01] | What a lovely sight. | 真是美妙的景象 |
[57:05] | Osanai! | 小山内! |
[57:06] | What’s this? Let me go! | 这是什么 快放开我! |
[57:09] | But I finally caught you. | 好不容易才抓到你啊 |
[57:11] | Where is Tokita? | 时田… 时田呢? |
[57:15] | I have no interest in such ugly things. | 我对丑陋的话题没兴趣 |
[57:19] | Of course, because you’re not. | 你才该变成标本呢 |
[57:22] | You were Himuro’s idol after all. | 你是冰室的偶像吧 |
[57:24] | Shut up! Just shut up! | 吵死了!闭嘴! |
[57:26] | You sold your body for the DC Mini, didn’t you? | 你用那个身体交换了DCmini吧! |
[57:29] | Don’t remind me! | 别让我想起来! |
[57:31] | -You coward! -Stop it! | -卑鄙! -别说了! |
[57:35] | This is my sanctuary, and you’ll do as I say. | 这里是我的地盘 听我的! |
[57:42] | I’m a special person. | 我是特别的人啊 |
[57:45] | Yes, hand-chosen by the chairman. | 被理事长选上了 是吧 |
[57:47] | Osanai, you used to be smarter than that. | 小山内 你应该很聪明吧 |
[57:49] | You don’t know its true power! | 因为你不知道那个的真正力量! |
[57:55] | The DC Mini was, in a way, | 从某种意义上来说 |
[57:57] | complete. | DCmini已经完成了 |
[57:59] | No, better than complete. | 不 已经超越了预期 |
[58:02] | We can now go back and forth between dreams and reality | 我们已经不需戴上DCmini |
[58:05] | even without the DC Mini, while awake. | 在觉醒状态往来梦的世界 |
[58:08] | You were the one who set up Atsuko at Himura’s place. | 在冰室的房间 |
[58:09] | It was just a friendly warning | 让敦子陷入陷阱的也是… |
[58:13] | to a terrorist threatening dreams. | 那是善意的警告 |
[58:16] | You’re just like an old baldy I know. | 对威胁梦的恐怖分子 |
[58:19] | We are the chosen ones assigned | 真像呢 和某个秃头老爷子 |
[58:22] | to protect the sanctuary | 我们作为人类留了下来 |
[58:25] | threatened by technology | 是为了将这人性的圣域 |
[58:28] | that has lost its philosophy. | 从毫无理念的科学暴走中保护下来的看守人啊 |
[58:33] | You’re just twisted. | 明明是想自收渔利! |
[58:34] | You should understand. | 你应该能明白吧 |
[58:36] | Dreams are so sacred they cannot be controlled | 人的支配所不能及的梦境的深远… |
[58:39] | What would you know? | 被嫉妒心支配的你这个凡人又明白什么呢? |
[58:45] | You’re just a little man controlled by jealousy. | 你又怎么能比得上时田呢? |
[58:54] | You really think you can beat Tokita? | 我说过吧 |
[58:55] | I warned you, don’t make me get rough. | 请别对我动手 |
[59:10] | You should call it a night. | 还是别再喝了比较好… |
[59:12] | Don’t worry, I’m drunk. | 没关系 我醉了 |
[59:15] | The fact that I know I’m drunk is proof that I’m sober. | 知道自己醉了 说明还很清醒吧 |
[59:19] | This isn’t a real bar | 这里又不是真的酒吧 |
[59:22] | and this isn’t real alcohol, and you’re not a real bartender. | 不是真的酒 也不是真的侍者! |
[59:27] | Right? | 是吧 |
[59:30] | I’m sober | 我很清醒啊 |
[59:33] | even if odds and sods | 让人感觉不舒服的杂七杂八的东西 |
[59:36] | go around in my head. | 在脑子里打转 |
[59:40] | Paprika will come, right? | 红辣椒呢?在这里能见到她吧? |
[59:50] | Do you not like the number 17? | 您讨厌17吗? |
[59:55] | The conspiratorial 17. | 似乎有所隐情啊 17 |
[1:00:01] | You’re familiar with movies | 您对电影很熟悉吧 |
[1:00:03] | as if you’ve made them before. | 就像是曾经拍过一样 |
[1:00:09] | I did. | 是拍过啊 |
[1:00:11] | Shot an independent on an 8mm. | 自己拍的8毫米电影 |
[1:00:13] | It was child’s play. | 小孩子的玩耍罢了 |
[1:00:15] | When you were in high school? | 高中生? |
[1:00:17] | When I was 17… | 啊 17岁的时候… |
[1:00:41] | It’s a silly cop story. | 天真的警察故事 |
[1:00:44] | Two men who used to be best friends | 曾经是好友的两个男人 |
[1:00:47] | are now fugitive and cop engaged in a chase. | 成为犯人和警察 演出追逐与逃亡 |
[1:00:52] | They just keep running | 是个没完没了地跑的电影 |
[1:00:56] | and flashbacks of their past play throughout. | 在这当中加入了两人的回忆 |
[1:00:59] | Very experimental. | 很有实验性啊 |
[1:01:02] | That guy | 那家伙… |
[1:01:05] | How could I have forgotten about him until now? | 为什么至今都对他… |
[1:01:12] | He was always one step ahead of me. | 那家伙一直都比我快一步 |
[1:01:18] | He was smart and popular with the girls. | 很聪明 受女生欢迎 |
[1:01:21] | I could never catch up with him. | 我怎么都追不上 |
[1:01:27] | I was frustrated at myself for not being frustrated with him. | 不觉得不甘心这点都让人觉得不甘心了 |
[1:01:31] | He really was a good guy. | 他是个好人啊 |
[1:01:33] | We talked about making movies together. | 一起走上电影之路吧什么的 |
[1:01:38] | But I gave up. | 但是我放弃了 |
[1:01:41] | I didn’t have the confidence. | 我没自信 |
[1:01:43] | I left the unfinished movie for him to deal with. | 没做完的电影也推给了他 |
[1:01:48] | And that friend now? | 那位友人呢? |
[1:01:52] | He died. | 死了 |
[1:01:55] | He had just gotten accepted to film school, but he was sick. | 好不容易进了电影学院 却生了病 |
[1:02:00] | He didn’t tell me. | 没有告诉我这件事 |
[1:02:03] | I betrayed him. | 因为我背叛了他 |
[1:02:06] | I was his partner. I was his counterpart. | 明明是搭档 我明明是他的同伴! |
[1:02:10] | He was the other… | 他是另一个… |
[1:02:13] | The other me. | 另一个…我! |
[1:02:30] | But what about the rest of it?! | 接下来怎么拍啊 |
[1:02:34] | Wait! | 等…等等! |
[1:02:50] | No! | 不要! |
[1:02:54] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:02:56] | Why do you dress like a girl? | 为什么装出这副小女孩的样子 |
[1:02:59] | The real you is more befitting of me. | 与我相配的是真正的你 |
[1:03:02] | Paprika! | 红辣椒! |
[1:03:05] | Stop, please | 不要 住手!求你了! |
[1:03:09] | you jealous, perverted prince! | 充满嫉妒心的变态监禁王子! |
[1:03:13] | You have a bad habit of trying | 马上就用言语来操纵别人 |
[1:03:15] | to manipulate people with your words. | 真是不好的习惯啊 |
[1:03:17] | And you think you can manipulate people with power? | 你认为能用蛮力来支配别人吗? |
[1:03:21] | In here, yes. | 在这里的话 |
[1:03:32] | I love you. | 我爱你… |
[1:03:40] | I love you as you are. | 真实的你 |
[1:04:16] | I will show no mercy for those who defy me. | 不要饶恕违逆者 |
[1:04:20] | Chairman | 老… 老师 |
[1:04:22] | You cannot hide anything from me. | 要对我隐瞒是不可能的 |
[1:04:32] | Chairman, not her. Not her! | 老师! 她… 只有她… |
[1:04:36] | Can you not control even one sensual desire? | 你连肉欲都无法控制吗! |
[1:04:45] | Please! Please spare her! | 求您了! 只有她… |
[1:04:47] | Why won’t you obey me? | 为什么不听我的话! |
[1:04:48] | You are nothing without me! | 遵从我的灵魂 你才得以存在! |
[1:04:54] | But I love her. | 明明… 爱她 |
[1:05:07] | Paprika! | 红辣椒! |
[1:05:12] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:05:16] | I knew you were Paprika. | 果然你就是红辣椒啊 |
[1:05:21] | What are you doing? You will obey! | 你在发什么疯 听我的命令! |
[1:05:32] | Disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[1:05:38] | You fool. Swayed by a mere woman. | 混帐东西! 被女人动摇了心智 |
[1:05:58] | I’m too anxious to dream! | 啊啊! 太急躁了 根本进不了梦乡! |
[1:06:04] | Konakawa? | 粉川? |
[1:06:05] | Shima? Is that you? | 岛? 那个声音是岛吗? |
[1:06:09] | Konakawa? | 是粉川吗 |
[1:06:10] | Why are you in Chiba’s dream? | 为什么你会在千叶的梦里 |
[1:06:13] | Why are you a monkey? | 为什么你变成猴子了 |
[1:06:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:15] | I’ll explain later. Just go! | 等会儿再解释 快逃! |
[1:06:18] | Go where? | 往哪里? |
[1:06:20] | To your dream! | 往你的梦里! |
[1:06:37] | Don’t get in the way of my dream! | 别妨碍我的梦! |
[1:06:41] | This is my dream. You get out! | 闯入我的梦里来 还说些什么! |
[1:06:51] | I am justice! | 我可是正义的一方啊! |
[1:06:59] | Freeze! | 等等! |
[1:07:10] | How’s that for traumatic? | 你就去受精神伤害吧! |
[1:07:19] | What about the rest of it?! | 接下来怎么拍啊 |
[1:07:24] | It’s coming up right now! | 这样继续! |
[1:07:28] | This time, I’ll end it! | 这次我要把它完成! |
[1:07:34] | That hurts. | 会痛的啊 |
[1:07:47] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:08:38] | Chief. | 所长 |
[1:08:40] | Is this really the real world? | 这里真的是现实? |
[1:08:44] | I think so. | 大概 |
[1:08:45] | See? It hurt a lot. | 看 这个很痛啊 |
[1:08:54] | But why was Konakawa in your dream? | 但是为什么粉川会到你的梦里? |
[1:08:58] | That’s right, Paprika was saved by Mr. Konakawa. | 对 红辣椒被粉川先生救了 |
[1:09:03] | The chairman and Osanai | 理事长 小山内… |
[1:09:06] | Tokita! | 时田! |
[1:09:08] | What about Tokita? | 时田呢? |
[1:09:24] | Osanai! What’s wrong? | 小山内 怎么了? |
[1:09:27] | Osanai! | 小山内 |
[1:09:31] | No! No! Osanai! | 不行 不行 小山内 |
[1:09:33] | You can’t go! | 不能过去! |
[1:09:34] | That body is mine! I will not allow you to act on your own! | 你的身体是我的 不许你乱来! |
[1:09:38] | My noble spirit needs that body! | 我崇高的灵魂需要那个肉体 |
[1:09:43] | When the two become one, I will be complete! | 二者合一 才是完全的形态! |
[1:09:55] | Something’s wrong. | 我很不安 |
[1:09:56] | Not just Tokita, but what just happened with Osanai. | 不单是时田 刚才的小山内也好… |
[1:10:00] | Don’t worry. We just need to get the mastermind. | 不用担心 只要抓住幕后黑手 |
[1:10:03] | A happy ending is right around the corner. | 大团圆就在眼前了 |
[1:10:06] | But that mastermind is lost | 但是 被妄想吞没的幕后黑手 |
[1:10:09] | in his own delusion. | 不知道会乖乖听话吗 |
[1:10:12] | No problem. | 别担心 |
[1:10:14] | We have backup. | 有可靠的援军! |
[1:10:16] | Mr. Konakawa. | 粉川先生! |
[1:10:21] | The number you called for assisting young children | 您所拨打的小孩电话咨询室 |
[1:10:24] | is not available because of crowded tires in the Pacific Ocean | 由于黄泉比良坂的影响 |
[1:10:27] | starting at 7:63 a.m. | 从上午7点63分起 |
[1:11:03] | The battle has ended. | 战斗结束了 |
[1:11:07] | Now it’s showtime! | 现在! 表演开始了! |
[1:11:38] | Today’s weather is dreamy and will clear up | 今天的天气容易做梦 |
[1:11:40] | after a sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny day. | 晴转晴晴 晴晴晴晴… |
[1:11:44] | The dream I had yesterday and today. | 昨日之梦 今日之梦 |
[1:11:47] | The happy and mundane world will vent their anger. | 欢闹俗世 忧愁扫光 |
[1:11:51] | The dreams will grow and grow. | 梦想成真 栽木成金 |
[1:11:56] | Let’s grow the tree that blooms money. | 不 未成年的我们就像花 |
[1:11:59] | It’s most valuable while it’s still a bud. | 对对 |
[1:12:00] | That’s right, so we shall preserve the memory forever. | 永远留住吧 |
[1:12:02] | If there is no flower, there will be no fruit. | 无花即无果 |
[1:12:06] | If there’s nothing, then I won’t do anything. | 万事皆空 不如无为 |
[1:12:09] | If you’re unhappy, | 为那不满投上一票 |
[1:12:13] | please put a vote in this eyeball. | 托付进去吧 这个眼球 |
[1:12:16] | Who would give up this throne? | 谁让给我啊 这个玉座 |
[1:12:19] | I am the emperor, chosen by the lord himself! | 我才是皇帝! 是神定的! |
[1:12:23] | I didn’t choose you! | 我才没定那种事呢! |
[1:12:25] | God and Buddha will change religions. | 神佛皆变旨 |
[1:12:28] | The happy and mundane world will vent their anger. | 欢闹俗世 忧愁扫光 |
[1:12:36] | Am I still dreaming? | 还在…做梦吗? |
[1:12:40] | Yes, the whole world is. | 世上所有人 |
[1:12:47] | You forgot this. | 您忘了这个 |
[1:12:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:52] | Now, let’s go. | 好了 去吧 |
[1:12:56] | To clean up this mess. | 梦的善后处理 |
[1:13:07] | Dreams and reality are merging? | 梦和现实混在一起了 |
[1:13:09] | Is this because of the DC Mini too? | 这也是DCmini的原因吗 |
[1:13:22] | Chief! Hold on! | 所长 用力! |
[1:13:39] | Paprika? | 红辣椒? |
[1:13:41] | No time for questions. Hurry up! | 别多问 快点! |
[1:13:48] | Why are you here? | 为什么红辣椒会… |
[1:13:50] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 非常时期有非常措施啊 |
[1:13:53] | Is this the reality? | 这是现实吗? |
[1:13:57] | Hurry! We have to get the mastermind! | 快点! 不是要去幕后黑手那里吗 |
[1:14:00] | It’s as if we’re in a dream. | 就像在做梦一样 |
[1:14:07] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[1:14:08] | Don’t get ahead of yourself, Paprika! | 别抢先行事 红辣椒! |
[1:14:14] | Don’t think you’re always right. | 自己不总是对的吧 |
[1:14:47] | Tokita. | 时田! |
[1:14:49] | Let’s go, Atsuko. | 走吧 敦子! |
[1:14:50] | I have to help Tokita. | 我要去救时田! |
[1:14:52] | Leave that irresponsible fatso. | 别管他了 那个不负责任的胖子! |
[1:14:56] | Why don’t you listen? | 为什么不听我的话 |
[1:14:59] | You’re a part of me! | 红辣椒是我的分身吧 |
[1:15:02] | Have you ever thought that maybe you are a part of me? | 你就没想过自己是我的分身? |
[1:15:05] | Do as I say! | 听我说的去做! |
[1:15:08] | To think that you can control yourself and others. | 你以为自己和别人都会称心如愿 |
[1:15:12] | You’re just like an old baldy I know. | 不是和某个秃头老爷子很像吗 |
[1:15:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧! |
[1:15:22] | We need to stop that old baldy and his excursions. | 先阻止秃头老爷子的暴走! |
[1:15:24] | -Now! -No! | -来! -不行! |
[1:15:26] | I can’t just leave Tokita | 我不能放时田不管 |
[1:15:27] | because I… | 因为 我… |
[1:15:31] | Because what? | 因为 我? |
[1:15:38] | Chiba! | 千叶! |
[1:15:41] | She’s become true to herself, hasn’t she? | 变坦率了嘛 |
[1:15:46] | An overweight spirit needs no diet! | 灵魂的肥胖不需要减肥! |
[1:15:49] | Go forward, superhero, to anywhere you please! | 冲啊! 超人 无论到哪里 |
[1:15:52] | Tokita, wake up! It’s me! | 时田 快醒醒!是我! |
[1:15:55] | The one I’ve been waiting for since historic times! | 哦 有史以来的等待者 |
[1:15:58] | Your flute’s melody is a sound for sore neurons! | 那笛声 能够治愈神经原! |
[1:16:01] | Yes, try to remember. | 对 快想起来! |
[1:16:02] | Atsuko, the one you like! | 是我 时田喜欢的敦子! |
[1:16:05] | It’s me, At-chan! | 小敦! |
[1:16:09] | A fragrant fat is a first-class lunch! | 芳香的脂肪成分是最好的午餐! |
[1:16:16] | It needs a little more spice. | 调味料稍微有点不足? |
[1:16:19] | Maybe a little paprika? | 缺少了红辣椒? |
[1:16:42] | What is this? | 这是什么啊 |
[1:16:45] | A big hole. | 是个大洞 |
[1:16:46] | I can see that! | 那我看就知道了! |
[1:16:48] | It’s connected. | 连接着啊 |
[1:16:51] | To the other world. | 和那边的世界 |
[1:16:53] | The other… You mean? | 那边是指… |
[1:16:58] | What should we do? | 怎么办 红辣椒? |
[1:17:02] | Run? | 逃吧 |
[1:17:03] | You think so too? | 果然? |
[1:17:13] | Well-rounded achievement is missing a spice. | 完美成功所缺少的一味调味料—— |
[1:17:16] | Paprika found! | 红辣椒发现! |
[1:17:34] | Paprika! Shima! Are you two okay? | 红辣椒! 岛! 没事吧! |
[1:17:39] | Mr. Konakawa! | 粉川先生! |
[1:17:40] | Konakawa. | 粉川 |
[1:17:53] | Chiba? | 千叶? |
[1:18:04] | I’m in a bind. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[1:18:08] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[1:18:14] | It’s not that! | 不 不是的 不是那样 |
[1:18:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:36] | You’re such a slob. | 真是的 真笨 |
[1:18:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:18:42] | You’re fat, slow and sloppy. | 又胖 动作又慢 邋里邋遢 |
[1:18:47] | It’s not the outside that counts, | 人不可貌相 |
[1:18:49] | but there’s a limit to that too. | 但也是有限度的吧 |
[1:18:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:18:54] | To think, a food disposal like you | 像个饭桶一样的贪吃鬼 |
[1:18:57] | is the genius of the century. | 居然是世纪的天才 |
[1:19:01] | I swallow everything. | 什么都能吞下去 |
[1:19:04] | I know. | 真的… |
[1:19:06] | You’re so much fun. | 你真是无可救药地有趣 |
[1:19:13] | Atsuko is dreaming. | 敦子在做梦 |
[1:19:32] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[1:19:34] | Our chairman! | 我们理事长 |
[1:19:36] | I feel great! | 真痛快! |
[1:19:38] | I am reborn! | 我获得重生了! |
[1:19:46] | Look! I am standing! | 看 我站在这里 |
[1:19:48] | With my own legs! | 用我的脚站着! |
[1:19:51] | I am perfect! | 太完美了 |
[1:19:53] | I can control the dreams, and even death! | 现在梦境里甚至连死后也是自由的 |
[1:19:58] | Now, to make the cosmos complete | 现在正是为了完全的秩序 |
[1:20:02] | I shall heal all deficiencies! | 将所有欠缺弥补之时! |
[1:20:09] | Way to go, Lord of Darkness! | 说得不错啊 暗黑大魔王! |
[1:20:13] | Light and dark. Reality and dreams. | 对付影子用光明 对付梦境用现实 |
[1:20:15] | Life and death. Man and? | 对付死亡用生命 对付男人用… |
[1:20:19] | Woman? | 女人? |
[1:20:20] | Then you add the missing spice. | 那里需要缺少的一味调味料 |
[1:20:23] | Paprika? | 红辣椒? |
[1:20:25] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[1:20:33] | Paprika! | 红辣椒 |
[1:20:35] | The new cosmos begins with me! | 新的秩序将从我的脚下开始! |
[1:21:28] | Who is eating up my dream? | 吞食我的梦的是谁? |
[1:21:37] | Is that Paprika? | 是红辣椒吗? |
[1:21:39] | Well, it’s a girl. | 是个女孩子啊 |
[1:21:50] | Why won’t you obey? | 为什么不遵从我! |
[1:22:57] | Have we awoken from the dream? | 从梦里…醒来了吗? |
[1:23:22] | I just had the best dream. | 我做了一个很厉害的梦 |
[1:23:25] | I had a good dream too. The first in a long time. | 我也是 好久没做这么厉害的梦了 |
[1:23:42] | I guess I’ve been dumped. | 被甩了啊 |
[1:23:43] | You mean you were serious? | 真的假的 |
[1:23:46] | But Paprika is a woman in your dreams. | 但是红辣椒是梦之女吧 |
[1:23:50] | That’s true. I’ll see her in my dreams again some day. | 是啊 在梦里有一天还会再见的 |
[1:23:55] | How are your dreams going? | 你的梦后来怎么样了? |
[1:23:58] | I almost forgot about it. | 啊 我忘了 |
[1:24:02] | Did you find out what was causing it? | 知道原因了吗? |
[1:24:05] | The cause | 原因吗… |
[1:24:11] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 别在意 |
[1:24:17] | You just lived out our movie in real life. | 我们的电影真的存在啊 你拍的 |
[1:24:21] | That’s why you became a cop. | 所以才当了警察 |
[1:24:23] | It’s truth that came from fiction. | 这不是从谎言中产生的真实吗 |
[1:24:25] | Always remember that. | 好好珍惜啊 |
[1:24:28] | Yeah, all the truths and the fiction. | 啊 谎言和真实都是啊 |
[1:24:41] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[1:24:48] | I have a message for you from Miss Paprika. | 红辣椒女士有给您的留言 |
[1:24:56] | I heard you caught the perpetrator in that homicide case. | 那个犯人好像被逮捕了 |
[1:24:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[1:25:01] | I also have an announcement: | 我也有一件事要报告 |
[1:25:05] | Atsuko’s last name will change to Tokita. | 敦子的姓变成时田了 |
[1:25:12] | The movie Dreaming Kids was very good. | 有部叫做《做梦的孩子们》的电影 |
[1:25:14] | I recommend it to you. | 很好看 向你推荐 |
[1:25:40] | One adult, please. | 一张成人票 |