时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Rise and shine! Come on, man, get up! | 该起床了 快点 哥们 起床 |
[01:33] | Oh, boy. Come on, get up! | 嘿 小子们 快起床 |
[01:35] | School day. Y’all gonna be late! | 今天上课 你们要迟到了 |
[01:37] | Let’s go. Get up for school. | 动起来 起床上学去 |
[01:39] | Go! Get up. Come on, man. | 快 起来 快点 伙计 |
[01:41] | – Damn, Wallace. – “Damn, Wallace,” nothing! | – 该死 Wallace – 骂也没用 |
[01:44] | Y’all know what happens if you don’t go to school? | 你们都知道不去学校会怎样 |
[01:46] | Soon enough, they’re gonna be calling | 很快 他们就会找上门 |
[01:48] | And all y’all gonna end up in foster care. | 然后把你们全送进收养所 |
[01:50] | If y’all want foster care, climb your little black asses back into bed. | 如果你们想进收养所 就继续把小黑屁股赖床上吧 |
[01:53] | Get outta my way, man. Damn, it’s too early for this shit. | 别挡路 哥们 该死 现在做这事早了点吧 |
[02:26] | Narcos? | 缉毒警? |
[02:28] | No, rollies. | 不 巡警 |
[02:31] | Yo, where’s breakfast at? | 嘿 早饭在哪? |
[02:33] | Here, man. You get two. | 给你 再给你一份 |
[02:36] | – I want two bags. – You don’t get two. Come on, | – 我想要两袋 – 你只有一袋 快点 |
[02:39] | Getting greedy. Take the chips! | 真贪吃 拿上薯条 |
[02:42] | Come on. Take your juice. | 快点 拿好你的果汁 |
[02:46] | Come on, man. | 快点 伙计 |
[02:49] | Where’s mine? | 我的呢 |
[02:52] | Go show your teacher. Come on, man. | 找你老师去 快点 小子 |
[03:08] | – Where’s your book bag? – Teacher ain’t giving no homework. | – 你的书包呢 – 老师没布置家庭作业 |
[03:28] | That’s the worst case of suicide I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最糟的自杀 |
[03:32] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[03:36] | You see? | 你看见没? |
[03:39] | That’s him, right there. | 是他 就在那 |
[03:41] | That’s Omar’s boy. | 是Omar的小弟 |
[05:34] | What the fuck can I tell him? | 我他妈的能跟他说什么 |
[05:35] | Whatever the man wants to hear, Jimmy. | 他想听什么 你就说什么 Jimmy |
[05:42] | Prodigal son. | 我们的回头浪子 |
[05:45] | Major, we got a good shot at clearing a couple of cases here. | 警司 我们有个不错的机会 破掉这几桩案子 |
[05:48] | – One thing– – We’re not here to talk cases, McNulty. | – 一个是– – 我们不谈案子 |
[05:50] | I don’t care about your cases. Sit. | 我不关心你的案子 坐 |
[05:55] | Relax. | 放松 |
[05:58] | I’m a reasonable guy. | 我是个讲道理的人 |
[05:59] | In fact, everywhere I go, people say to me: | 事实上 我到哪人们都说: |
[06:02] | “Bill Rawls, you are a reasonable fucking guy.” | “Bill Rawls 你真他妈讲道理” |
[06:05] | Am I right, Jay? | 我没说错吧 Jay? |
[06:06] | You are reasonable, sir. | 你很讲道理 长官 |
[06:08] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 没错 是的 就是这样 |
[06:11] | And because your sergeant knows me to be reasonable… | 你的警长知道我是个讲道理的人… |
[06:13] | He came in here a couple weeks ago and reasoned with me. Right, Jay? | 所以他几周前跑来 跟我讲道理 对吗 Jay? |
[06:16] | We reasoned. We did. | 我们理论了一番 确实如此 |
[06:18] | We reasoned that despite his negligible lrish ancestry… | 我们讨论的结果是尽管 有微不足道的爱尔兰血统… |
[06:22] | And a propensity to talk out of turn, | 并且常常口不择言 |
[06:25] | Jimmy McNulty is a good worker. | Jimmy McNulty仍然算个好员工 |
[06:28] | Probably worth saving. | 也许值得一救 |
[06:29] | – Major, I’m not– – He’s a good-looking kid, huh? | – 警司 我不是– – 一个帅小伙 嗯? |
[06:36] | Do you know what we do here, McNulty? | 你知道我们这是在干嘛吗 McNulty |
[06:38] | What we do here? | 我们在干嘛 |
[06:41] | That was one of them…. What is it? | 这算是一种….什么来着 |
[06:43] | A question you don’t have to– | 这种问题你不需要… |
[06:45] | A rhetorical question. | 一个设问句 |
[06:46] | You were being rhetorical. Rhetorical and reasonable, sir. | 您是在修辞 您会修辞 又讲道理 长官 |
[06:50] | We work murder cases here, as they come in, | 我们查谋杀案 按照先后 |
[06:53] | One at a fucking time. It’s called a rotation. | 一次一件 这叫轮班 |
[06:55] | You’re up till you catch one, then you step down, | 你保持待命直到接一个案子 然后你调查取证 |
[06:58] | Work it for a while… someone else steps up. | 解决这个案子… 其他人则跟上待命 |
[07:00] | It’s a simple but effective way to do business in a town | 在一个每年发生250到300件案子的城里 |
[07:04] | That has 250 to 300 cases a year. | 这种方法简单有效 |
[07:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:08] | But if someone gets it into his head to leave the rotation… | 但如果有人想脱离轮班… |
[07:12] | It puts an unfair burden on other detectives who have to pick up their casework. | 这就给其他警员增加了负担 因为他们得接下他的工作 |
[07:16] | Overworked cops make mistakes. | 过度工作的警察容易犯错 |
[07:18] | Mistakes lower the unit-wide clearance rate. | 而错误会降低整组的破案率 |
[07:22] | And that can make someone who is | 这就会让一些 |
[07:24] | Otherwise as reasonable as me…. | 跟我一样讲道理的人变得… |
[07:29] | Unreasonable. | 不讲道理 |
[07:37] | Detective McNulty, | McNulty警探 |
[07:38] | I expect to see your ass back here next week… | 我希望下周再见到你时… |
[07:40] | When your shift rotates to night work. | 你轮值到夜班 |
[08:29] | He’s up early today. | 他今天起很早 |
[08:30] | A lot of pager activity last night, too. | 昨晚呼机也响了不少次 |
[08:58] | No woman takes that long. | 女人都用不了那么长时间 |
[09:07] | Yeah. But I look good, right? | 是啊 但我看上去不错 对吧 |
[09:17] | Wow. You did all this? | 哇 全都是你做的? |
[09:20] | Burned an egg or two. Ain’t no thing. | 煎了一两个蛋 算不了什么 |
[09:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:24] | My mama always said: | 我老妈总是说: |
[09:25] | “Don’t let them get to cooking. Once they’re in the kitchen, | “别让她们烧饭 一旦她们进了厨房…” |
[09:27] | “ain’t nothing left to do but give ’em a key to your house.” | “你就只有把房子的钥匙给她们了” |
[09:30] | I don’t want no key. I don’t want no house. | 我不要钥匙 不要房子 |
[09:33] | And your mama don’t know shit about me. | 你老妈也对我一无所知 |
[09:36] | Looks just like you. | 他长得很像你 |
[09:39] | Yeah, he do. | 对 长得很像 |
[09:42] | Where’s his mother? | 他母亲呢 |
[09:44] | Around the way. | 在附近 |
[09:47] | Yeah. You friends? | 是吗 你们还是朋友? |
[09:50] | You know, she want a key… | 你知道 她想要钥匙… |
[09:52] | She want a house, she want a car, | 她想要房子 想要车子 |
[09:55] | She wants some new clothes, a necklace… | 要新衣服 项链… |
[09:56] | Some pocket change, a trip to the shore, | 要零钱 要海边旅游 |
[09:59] | She want a credit card with her name on it. | 要有她名字的信用卡 |
[10:01] | Ain’t no such thing as free, right? | 而这些都不是免费的 不是吗 |
[10:03] | When it come to pussy, there ain’t no free. | 天下就没有免费的女人 |
[10:10] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[10:29] | Been working on this one. | 一直在弄这个 |
[10:30] | You’ll get the lines on the other two payphones tomorrow. | 明天就能搞定另外两部公用电话线路 |
[10:33] | So we up? | 这么说都接上了? |
[10:35] | – On the low-rise payphones, yeah. – Let’s hear it. | – 低层公寓区的公用电话都接上了 – 我们听听 |
[10:39] | See, what I’m talking about is he ain’t paid no one, | 明白吗 我是说他根本不愿付工资 |
[10:41] | Hejust think it’s right to do it. | 他还以为这样做得对 |
[10:44] | See how it goes? So I ain’t got shit. | 知道会怎样吗 我可不会这么算了 |
[10:46] | I ain’t got it. | 我不会这么算了 |
[10:48] | Damn, for real? | 该死 说真的? |
[10:49] | Thinking he all that because he got his family back. | 你想想他这样还不是因为家里有人撑腰 |
[10:55] | – Hey, it was getting good. – It’s unmonitored. | – 嘿 正来劲呢 – 这是非监控电话 |
[10:57] | – It’s what? – Unmonitored. | – 是什么 – 非监控 |
[10:59] | We can’t listen to a conversation on an unmonitored payphone. | 我们不能监听 非监控电话上的对话 |
[11:02] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:03] | We got a tap on the courtyard payphone. | 我们已经在庭院的 公用电话上装了窃听器 |
[11:06] | By tomorrow, we’ll be up on two near the high-rises. | 到明天 我们还能接上 高层公寓区的两部公用电话 |
[11:09] | But we can’t listen to anything | 但除非我们确认是目标在使用电话 |
[11:10] | Unless we know one of our targets is using the phone. | 否则我们不能窃听对话内容 |
[11:13] | So we gotta be out there on those rooftops for hours… | 所以我们得长时间守在楼顶上… |
[11:15] | Watching these assholes talk on the phone? | 看着那些混蛋聊电话? |
[11:18] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:19] | It’s more bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[11:21] | Detective, | 警探 |
[11:22] | This right here, this is the job. | 在我们小组 这就是工作 |
[11:26] | Now, when you came downtown to CID, | 你调来市区刑侦科 |
[11:28] | What kind of work were you expecting? | 还指望做什么工作? |
[11:32] | So what are you gonna do? | 那么你打算怎么做 |
[11:34] | I can’t get back here in a week, this case is taking off. | 我一周内回不来 这案子才刚开始 |
[11:38] | You tell Rawls that? | 你跟Rawls这样说? |
[11:41] | – No. – McNulty, Line 3. | – 不 – McNulty 3号线 |
[11:46] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[11:50] | Where at? | 在哪 |
[11:52] | 800 block, in the rear. Yeah, I got it. | 800号街后巷 好的 我记下了 |
[11:56] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 好的 |
[12:31] | We’re still waiting on a lab unit. Do you have an ETA? | 我们还在等鉴证小组 知道他们什么时候能到吗? |
[12:34] | Negative. They’re all out. | 不知道 他们都出任务了 |
[12:37] | Damn dog got Norris, too. | 那死狗把Norris也吓着了 |
[12:39] | You didn’t think to warn me? | 你就没想过提前跟我说一声? |
[12:41] | Too much fun not to. | 那多没意思 |
[12:44] | Damn. | 该死 |
[12:45] | Yeah. Is he one of yours? | 他是你们的嫌疑人吗 |
[12:48] | We found him with Kevlar, | 发现他的时候他穿着凯芙拉防弹衣 |
[12:49] | like the one Worden caught last week. | 跟上周Worden接手的案子一样 |
[12:51] | We thought it might be a connection. | 我们认为可能有联系 |
[12:53] | – Yeah, it connects. – How so? | – 是的 有联系 – 怎么说 |
[12:55] | Don’t have a name, but he’s part of a stick-up crew. | 无名氏 但是抢劫团伙的成员 |
[12:58] | Took off a stash house last month. | 上月洗劫了一个藏毒点 |
[13:00] | My guy, Barksdale, is coming back on them. | 我们的目标Barksdale正在报复他们 |
[13:02] | In a big way. | 大张旗鼓的报复 |
[13:03] | Jesus, they must’ve killed him four or five times. | 他们这些折磨足够把他 杀死个四 五次了 |
[13:06] | Cut him in a dozen places, burned him with cigarettes. | 砍得浑身是伤 用烟头烫他 |
[13:09] | Torture-fest is what it was. | 这是个酷刑派对 |
[13:10] | Doesn’t look like your scene, either. | 这儿不像是犯罪现场 |
[13:12] | Fuck him up somewhere else, dump him here for all to see. | 在另一个地方折磨他 然后把他扔到这儿示众 |
[13:15] | – Anything we can use? – Not yet. | – 有什么有用的线索? – 还没有 |
[13:18] | We’re up on some phones. If I hear anything, I’ll let you know. | 我们正在窃听几部电话 听到有用的我会通知你们 |
[13:22] | – Bring 22. – 22. | – 接22线 – 22线 |
[13:24] | Anything yet? Or are we just gonna let this guy go ripe on us? | 有人过来了吗 还是我们就这么 等着尸体在我们面前腐烂? |
[13:27] | You been waiting for crime lab? | 你们在等鉴证小组? |
[13:29] | Over an hour. | 等了一个多小时了 |
[13:31] | Only two units on the street. | 只有两个小组出任务 |
[13:32] | Both are up at the City Council President’s house. | 都跑到市议会主席家了 |
[13:34] | What happened there? | 那儿出了什么事 |
[13:35] | Someone stole his lawn furniture. | 有人偷了他的草坪家具 |
[13:38] | They’re taking pictures of an empty patio, | 他们在给空空如也的庭院拍照存证 |
[13:40] | Dusting the backyard gate for latents. | 在后院门上收集指纹 |
[13:42] | I kid you not. | 没开玩笑 |
[13:44] | I swear, you show me the son of a bitch who can fix this police department… | 我发誓 你要能找出个狗娘养的 把这个警局整顿好… |
[13:47] | I’d give back half my overtime. | 我愿上交一半的加班费 |
[13:50] | He was all cut up and shit. | 他都被切碎了 |
[13:52] | His insides was hanging out. | 内脏挂在外边 |
[13:55] | Fucked up, yo. I mean, damn. | 被整惨了 我是说 该死 |
[13:58] | Sometimes you gotta send a message, yo. | 有时你得杀鸡儆猴 |
[14:01] | I mean, when you picked up that phone, | 我是说 当你拿起电话时 |
[14:04] | What did you think they were gonna do? | 你怎么知道他们会怎么做? |
[14:06] | All that shit is in the game. You know that. | 这些个鸟事都是游戏的一部分 你知道的 |
[14:09] | Yeah. Like you and that girl, huh? | 是啊 就像你和那女孩 嗯? |
[14:13] | What girl? | 哪个女孩 |
[14:13] | The one in the apartment. | 公寓里那个 |
[14:15] | The one you told us about, remember? | 你跟我们说起过 记得吗 |
[14:18] | I mean, I like what you said about all that killing, you know? | 我是说 我喜欢你对杀人的看法 你知道吗 |
[14:22] | Especially that part about how it ain’t gotta be like that. | 尤其是你说的杀人没有必要 |
[14:25] | Just sell the shit and move on. | 只要卖货和走人 |
[14:26] | Get me a ginger ale and get something for yourself. | 给我买杯姜汁啤酒 剩下的给你自己买点东西 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I remember that. But it ain’t like that, is it? | 我记得 但这事不一样 不是吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah, I know. I know it ain’t. | 是 我知道 我知道不一样 |
[14:36] | Thing about it was his eye. His eye was blown out. | 重点是他的眼睛 他的眼睛被挖出来了 |
[14:39] | And the other one was open. | 而另一只还睁着 |
[14:41] | And yo, Dee, it fucks me up. | 嘿 Dee 这事让我心乱如麻 |
[14:43] | It’s like he’s looking out, like he sees everything, you know? | 就像他在看着 看着这一切 懂吗 |
[14:48] | Don’t think about it. | 别想它了 |
[14:50] | I can’t… | 我不… |
[14:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[14:54] | Yo. | 嘿 |
[14:56] | Let that shit go. | 忘了这破事儿吧 |
[14:58] | Just let it go. | 忘了吧 |
[15:25] | Barksdale kid on the line. | Barksdale的小鬼在打电话 |
[15:28] | He’s beeping someone. | 他在呼某人 |
[15:56] | – Yo. – What up? | – 嘿 – 什么事 |
[15:58] | Yo, you ain’t him. | 他回电了 |
[15:59] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[16:01] | Yo, Strings! This is Dee. | 嘿 Strings 我是Dee |
[16:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah, you hit me? | – 喂 – 喂 你呼我? |
[16:07] | Yeah, | 对 |
[16:09] | I wanted to know if you know a young hopper, | 我想知道你是否认识 一个年轻的小毒贩 |
[16:11] | The one they got down there. | 被警察抓走那个 |
[16:13] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[16:14] | The fool, drop in there with a punch. | 那个蠢材 他给了警察一拳 |
[16:16] | Yeah, what about him? | 认识 他怎么了 |
[16:18] | He got some problems, right? | 他有麻烦了 对吧? |
[16:19] | What you mean? | 你指的什么? |
[16:21] | Enough to bring home, right? | 是时候让他回家了 不是吗 |
[16:24] | You know, man, whatever. | 你知道 哥们 随便吧 |
[16:28] | All right. | 好 |
[16:50] | They’re bringing Bodie home. | Bodie快回家了 |
[16:57] | A young boy who was with him, | 一个浅肤色的小鬼 |
[16:59] | Light-skinned kid from the cemetery. | 在墓园就跟他在一起 |
[17:00] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[17:01] | In the alley behind 800 block of Argyle, | Argyle街800号后面小巷 |
[17:03] | Across from the low-rises. | 低层公寓区对面 |
[17:04] | Shot? | 枪杀? |
[17:06] | – Stabbed, beaten, burned. – Jesus. | – 被捅 被打 被烧 – 天啊 |
[17:08] | – Yeah, we gotta get with Omar. – Yeah. | – 对啊 我们得告诉Omar – 是的 |
[17:21] | Impressive. | 不错 |
[17:23] | I don’t often see a respondent come so prepared | 很少见被告会对青少年犯罪听证会 |
[17:26] | For a juvenile commitment meeting. | 做如此充分的准备 |
[17:28] | In addition to the signed statements from Preston’s sponsors… | 除了Preston的保荐人签署的声明 |
[17:31] | At the Police Athletic League… | 对方来自警察竞技联盟 |
[17:33] | I also have a Photostatted copy of a cashed check… | 我还有一张已兑现的支票复本… |
[17:37] | Which indicates that he is enrolled in the GED program… | 能证明他已经在 Baltimore市社区大学… |
[17:39] | At the Baltimore City Community College. | 注册了普通教育水平课程 |
[17:44] | Can I ask how this young man is able to afford not one… | 我能否问一下 为什么这位 年轻人能请得起不止一位… |
[17:47] | But two attorneys from your firm, Mr. Levy? | 而是两位贵事务所的律师呢 Levy先生? |
[17:50] | This is pro bono, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 这是免费专业服务 |
[17:51] | My firm is making it a priority to identify a number of city youths | 我们事务所致力于优先帮助一些 |
[17:55] | Who are in crisis, | 危机中的城市青年 |
[17:57] | And to undertake efforts to reorder their lives. | 并努力帮他们恢复正常生活 |
[18:00] | Excuse me, I can’t help but notice that your client | 请原谅 我不得不注意到你的当事人 |
[18:02] | Is under a delinquent petition for the sale of narcotics, | 正面临贩卖毒品的犯罪指控 |
[18:05] | And further, for assault on a police officer. | 和袭警的少年犯罪指控 |
[18:07] | Beyond that, he walked away from a JSA facility. | 除此之外 他还擅自离开少管所 |
[18:10] | You Honor, my client stands ready to acknowledge | 法官阁下 我的当事人愿意承认 |
[18:12] | That he was involved for a time in the sale of a small amount of drugs… | 他有段时间参与了少量的毒品销售… |
[18:16] | A transaction for which he received no remuneration… | 交易中他没有获取报酬… |
[18:19] | Having been manipulated | 而是被社区中 |
[18:21] | By older traffickers in his neighborhood. | 年长毒贩所操纵 |
[18:23] | That was a mistake, Your Honor. | 那是一个错误 法官阁下 |
[18:25] | So noted. | 已记录 |
[18:27] | How ever, we will contend that it was Preston | 不论如何 我们主张Preston |
[18:28] | Who was the victim of a brutal police beating… | 是警察暴力的受害者… |
[18:31] | Indications of which are still evident on him, Your Honor. | 而证据还在他身上 法官阁下 |
[18:34] | He struck back, | 他只是还击 |
[18:35] | Wildly and in self-defense, Your Honor. | 下手重了点但纯属自卫 法官阁下 |
[18:38] | And the walk-away? | 擅自离开少管所的指控呢 |
[18:39] | Preston was heavily medicated when he left the Cheltenham facility. | Preston离开Cheltenham少管所时 仍处在强烈的药物作用下 |
[18:42] | In that state, Your Honor… | 在当时情况下 法官阁下… |
[18:45] | He was simply trying to get back to see his grandmother. | 他只是单纯地想回去看望他祖母 |
[18:50] | Did you know what you were doing | 当你离开少管所时 |
[18:51] | When you left the Boys’ Village, son? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 孩子? |
[18:55] | No, I was messed up. | 不 我当时脑子一团糟 |
[18:58] | Anything else you’d like to add? | 还有什么要补充吗 |
[19:02] | Just… | 就… |
[19:04] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[19:06] | I’m ready to be good. | 我准备重新做人 |
[19:11] | Pending a hearing on these charges to be scheduled within six months… | 对于上述指控的聆讯 会在六个月内进行… |
[19:14] | I’m putting the respondent on home monitoring with his grandmother. | 被告可以待在家中 由其祖母监管 |
[19:17] | Your honor, | 法官阁下 |
[19:19] | I’m afraid Mrs. Brodus doesn’t have a telephone… | 恐怕Brodus夫人没有电话… |
[19:22] | For any monitoring calls. | 来接听监管电话 |
[19:23] | She’s on a fixed income, Your Honor. | 她只有少量固定收入 法官阁下 |
[19:25] | How about he calls his probation officer twice a week? | 那么他能否一周两次 给他的监督官打电话 |
[19:31] | Cool. Whatever… | 行 都可以… |
[19:34] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[20:03] | Yo, Bubbles, what’s the game? | 嘿 Bubbles 搞什么把戏呢? |
[20:05] | Hey, Johnny. | 嘿 Johnny |
[20:06] | – Rubbing them down, huh? – Yeah. | – 焕然一新嘛 啊? – 是啊 |
[20:08] | – Uck – Bubs – Uck – Bubs | |
[20:11] | What is the scam out here? | 这儿耍什么把戏呢? |
[20:12] | Ain’t no scam. | 货真价实 |
[20:14] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[20:16] | What you got here is an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay. | 如你所见 正当工作 合法收入 |
[20:19] | Right, Lavelle? | 对吧 Lavelle |
[20:20] | Mr. Straight Time, Bubbles. | 正式工先生啊 Bubbles |
[20:22] | Gotta give something back when they least expect it. | 别人有所期盼 总得给点回馈吧 |
[20:25] | Me and Uck, here, we got something on, too. | 我和Uck也要有所行动 |
[20:27] | We got a plan. | 我们有个计划 |
[20:28] | – No shit. – For real. | – 不是吧 – 说真的 |
[20:37] | Yo, we’re gonna take off on the copper house. | 嘿 我们准备打劫铜料工坊 |
[20:40] | Damn, your first two days out and you get dramatic on me. | 该死 你刚出来两天就玩这么大 |
[20:42] | – Copper house. – Got to be got, homes. | – 铜料工坊 – 一定能拿下 伙计 |
[20:44] | – What about the fence? – Fuck the fence. | – 怎么对付栅栏 – 去他的栅栏 |
[20:48] | – What about the dog? – Fuck the dog. | – 狗怎么办 – 去他的狗 |
[20:50] | All that time I was resting, it got me thinking. | 我无所事事的时候 就一直在想 |
[20:52] | It got good to me, too. | 我觉得已经万无一失了 |
[20:55] | Copper house. Gracious. | 铜料工坊 天呐! |
[21:00] | I gotta go, can you cash me out? | 我得走了 能付我工钱吗 |
[21:03] | If you ain’t got dreams, Bubs, what the fuck you got? | Bubs 如果你没有梦想 你他妈还能有什么 |
[21:06] | Thank you. Come on, dreamer. | 谢啦 快点吧 梦想家 |
[21:34] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[21:35] | One of ours on the line. | 目标之一在用电话 |
[21:37] | Got him. | 已窃听 |
[21:39] | Is Carv still there? | Carv还在吗 |
[21:40] | Hold a second. | 等会儿 |
[21:42] | Carv, call for you! | Carv 你的电话 |
[21:43] | Yeah, hello? | 来了 喂 |
[21:45] | You ain’t gonna believe who I’m looking at right now. | 你绝对无法相信我看见谁了 |
[21:48] | Again he walks off? | 他又逃出来了? |
[21:50] | Ding! Round three. | 叮 第三回合 |
[22:03] | – Yo. – What up, man? | – 嘿 – 怎么了 伙计 |
[22:05] | Yo, Stink, what up? | 嘿 Stink 出什么事 |
[22:06] | Where are your manners, fool? | 忘了规矩了 蠢货? |
[22:08] | Oh, my bad, yeah. | 哦 我的错 |
[22:10] | You need to keep your fucking head, boy. | 你他妈的得保持头脑清醒 小子 |
[22:12] | Forgot. | 我忘了 |
[22:14] | What’s up? Where you at? | 你还好吗 你在哪 |
[22:17] | Where you at? | 你在哪 |
[22:19] | I’m down in the Pit. I just came home… | 我在Pit区这边 刚回家… |
[22:22] | I don’t see nobody around, ljust wanted to know what was up. | 附近没人 我就想知道出了什么事 |
[22:26] | Ain’t nothing going late, man. | 一切正常 伙计 |
[22:30] | Just catch us tomorrow, man. | 明天来找我们 哥们 |
[22:32] | – All right? – All right, yeah. | – 行吗 – 行 可以 |
[22:35] | All right. Later. | 好的 回见 |
[22:42] | “Non-pertinent”? | “无关”? |
[22:43] | How do you log that non-pertinent? | 你怎么能记成无关的 |
[22:48] | No drug talk. | 没提到毒品 |
[22:49] | They use codes that hide their pager and phone numbers. | 他们用密码来隐藏 呼机和电话号码 |
[22:52] | And when someone does use a phone, | 然后当他们打电话的时候 |
[22:55] | They don’t use names. | 也不称呼名字 |
[22:56] | And if someone does use a name, he’s reminded not to. | 如果有人用了名字 别人也会提醒他别用 |
[22:59] | All of that is valuable evidence. | 这些都是有用的证据 |
[23:02] | Of what? | 什么的证据 |
[23:04] | Conspiracy. | 阴谋 |
[23:07] | Conspiracy? | 阴谋? |
[23:09] | We’re building something here, detective. | 我们在构建些东西 警探 |
[23:11] | We’re building it from scratch. | 我们从零开始构建 |
[23:14] | All the pieces matter. | 所有细节决定成败 |
[23:17] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[23:31] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[23:36] | Shit! | 操 |
[23:37] | Are you fucking serious? | 你他妈是来真的? |
[23:39] | Fuck, man. | 操 哥们 |
[23:41] | You keep walking away from JSA, we keep kicking your ass. | 你从少管所逃一次 我们就扁你一次 |
[23:43] | I’m all right with that if you are. | 你要那样我们奉陪 |
[23:45] | I ain’t walk away from nowhere, man. | 我不是逃出来的 哥们 |
[23:47] | Check my back pocket. | 看我后边口袋 |
[23:58] | “Home monitoring”? | “家庭监管”? |
[24:00] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 伙计 |
[24:01] | If you ask questions before you start wilding on niggers, | 对黑鬼动粗前如果你能先问问 |
[24:03] | You might save some trouble. | 就能省很多麻烦 |
[24:05] | How the fuck are you home? | 你他妈怎么回得了家的? |
[24:07] | You ain’t bright, man. | 脑袋不太灵光啊 伙计 |
[24:09] | Juvenile judge, man. | 青少年法庭法官给的 |
[24:11] | He saw my potential. He expects big things from me. | 他看出我有潜力 希望我能有大成就 |
[24:13] | Yeah, like what? | 是吗 比如什么 |
[24:15] | I don’t know, college, law school, medical school, all that good shit. | 不知道 大学 法学院 医学院 诸如此类的好事 |
[24:19] | Seriously, how are you out? | 说真的 你怎么出来的 |
[24:20] | Look, I’m gonna tell you something. | 听着 我来告诉你们点事 |
[24:22] | Okay, this is just my opinion, but… | 好吧 只是个人观点 但… |
[24:25] | The juvenile system in this city is fucked up. | 市里的青少年培养体系糟透了 |
[24:27] | It’s a big-ass fucking joke. No offense. | 就他妈是个大笑话 无意冒犯 |
[24:32] | Fucking fuck! | 见鬼 |
[24:36] | You could give me a ride down to my grandma’s, we’ll call it even. | 不如载我回祖母家 那我们就扯平了 |
[24:42] | In back, fucknuts. | 坐后面 混蛋 |
[25:16] | Jay Jay | |
[25:29] | Get outta the street! | 从马路上滚开 |
[25:31] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[25:35] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[25:39] | What’s up? What you need? | 怎么了 你想干什么 |
[25:45] | Little late in the month for this shit, isn’t it? | 这个月的月钱晚到了 你不觉得吗 |
[25:48] | What you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:56] | For my aunt, she hit the Match Four. | 给我阿姨的 她中了四合彩 |
[25:58] | You stealing from me, Cass? | 你偷我东西 Cass? |
[26:13] | What? | 干嘛 |
[26:17] | Raymond, You look fresh today. | Raymond 你今天很精神 |
[26:20] | Got laid last night, that’s why. | 因为昨晚”开荤”了 |
[26:21] | Oh, yeah? Your asshole still hurting? | 哦 是吗 那你屁眼还痛吗(故意说成他被操了) |
[26:25] | Call Jimmy. | 打给Jimmy |
[26:27] | What’s up, boss? | 怎么了 老板 |
[26:28] | Rawls finally got around to reading | Rawls终于读了 |
[26:30] | The office reports that McNulty tried to give him. | 之前McNulty想给他看的报告 |
[26:33] | He wants arrest warrants for Diedre Kresson… | 他想要Diedre Kresson案和另两起… |
[26:36] | And the two project murders that match up to that gun. | 弹道匹配的公宅谋杀案的逮捕令 |
[26:40] | I know. | 我了解 |
[26:42] | Come on, Jay, be right on this. | 拜托 Jay 别搞错了 |
[26:44] | I can’t. It’s Rawls, he wants warrants today. | 没办法 Rawls说了算 他今天就要逮捕令 |
[26:48] | All right, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[26:49] | So who the fuck are we supposed to charge? | 所以我们他妈的该抓谁 |
[26:51] | You got a witness that puts D’Angelo Barksdale… | 你有个指证D’Angelo Barksdale… |
[26:54] | At the scene of the murder, the night of the murder. | 案发当晚在犯罪现场的目击者 |
[26:57] | You got a ballistics match between the Kresson girl | 弹道学检测表明Kresson案与… |
[26:59] | And the two dead mopes in the project where Barksdale hangs. | Barksdale地盘的公宅 谋杀案使用的枪械一致 |
[27:02] | Run with it. | 从这下手 |
[27:04] | This weak-ass shit is not gonna get past the Grand Jury. | 证据不足啊 大陪审团不会同意的 |
[27:07] | Charge the mope, and work it more afterward. | 先起诉 然后再搜证 |
[27:12] | Call Jimmy, let him know. | 打给Jimmy 告诉他 |
[27:17] | Yo. | 嘿 |
[27:23] | All right, listen up. New deal. | 好 听好了 新安排 |
[27:25] | Wallace, you’re gonna be on the stash now with Latroy and Peaches. | Wallace 现在开始你跟Latroy 还有Peaches负责藏货 |
[27:29] | What about Sterling? | Sterling呢 |
[27:30] | He’s gonna be down on Crescent, looking out for a while. | 他在Crescent街负责望风 |
[27:32] | – Cassandra, too. – What happened? | – Cassandra也是 – 出什么事了? |
[27:35] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[27:36] | Why you wanna change up, then? | 那为什么要变动 |
[27:37] | Nigger, I gotta explain shit to you now? | 黑鬼 我什么事都得向你解释吗 |
[27:46] | Stringer Bell’s pager number? | 是Stringer Bell的呼机号? |
[27:48] | Stinkum’s too, I’m pretty sure. | 还有Stinkum的 我很肯定 |
[27:50] | Very sweet. | 很好 |
[27:52] | If they moved around, then nobody would have problems. | 如果他们到处晃 那大家都省了麻烦 |
[27:55] | They’re a little lazy, you know… | 他们有点懒 你知道… |
[27:57] | Tend to go to that one payphone in the courtyard a little too much. | 他们对庭院里那个 公用电话使用过于频繁了 |
[28:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:06] | He’s lit at 9:00 in the morning? | 他早上9:00就喝醉了? |
[28:09] | Or from the night before. | 或者从昨晚醉到现在 |
[28:18] | Detective. | 警探 |
[28:22] | Detective Polk. | Polk警探 |
[28:33] | Yeah, it’s McNulty. Bunk paged me. | 对 我是McNulty Bunk呼我 |
[28:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:48] | Why did you even come in today? | 你今天还来干嘛 |
[28:51] | I had some…. | 我有些…. |
[28:53] | To pretend that you were here? | 假装你人在这? |
[28:55] | To fill out a run sheet? | 来填出勤单? |
[28:57] | I know I missed a couple of days last week, Lieutenant, but– | 警督 我知道我上周 缺勤了几天 但… |
[29:00] | I got a run sheet from you every day for the last two weeks. | 你上两周的出勤单上可是全勤 |
[29:03] | Twice in Carv’s handwriting, | 其中两次是Carv的笔迹 |
[29:05] | Twice it was Prez, once it was McNulty. | 两次是Prez 一次是McNulty吧 我猜 |
[29:08] | They covered for you. | 他们都替你打掩护 |
[29:10] | But I won’t. | 但我不会 |
[29:12] | Well, Lieutenant, l…. | 好吧 警督 我… |
[29:18] | I don’t know. I’m not really up for this drug thing, you know? | 我不知道 我不是很热衷 这些毒品案 你知道吗 |
[29:22] | Maybe if Mahone was here, I could… | 如果Mahone在这 也许我可以… |
[29:25] | Get into it more, learn some new tricks. | 更投入 多学点新花样 |
[29:32] | Hell, why don’t you just send me back to Property and keep everyone happy? | 靠 为什么你不把我踢回 财产犯罪科 这样大家都高兴 |
[29:36] | Send you back to Property Crimes so you can binge for two more weeks? | 送你回财产犯罪科 好让你再多玩两周? |
[29:39] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会那么做 |
[29:40] | – Lieutenant, please– – You were dumped on me, Augie. | – 警督 求你… – 你被踢给我 Augie |
[29:44] | But it ends there. I don’t dump people. | 但到此为止 我不踢人 |
[29:48] | You either go out on those rooftops today | 你今天要么到楼顶上 |
[29:50] | To watch payphones with the others… | 跟其他人一起监视公用电话… |
[29:52] | Or you go over to the medical office and check yourself in. | 要么去医务室报个到 |
[29:57] | Medical? | 医务室? |
[29:58] | For alcohol abuse. | 酗酒治疗 |
[30:00] | Either dry yourself out or go up on those rooftops wet. | 要么戒酒 要么上楼顶喝去 |
[30:12] | Take a few minutes and think on it. | 给你几分钟考虑 |
[30:24] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[30:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:29] | Lieutenant… | 警督… |
[30:31] | We need a file cabinet or two. | 我们需要一两个文件柜 |
[30:33] | The paperwork from this, I mean… | 这些文件 我是说… |
[30:36] | There’s a lot of it. | 太多了 |
[30:38] | Lieutenant… | 警督… |
[30:41] | Sir… | 长官… |
[30:43] | I’m going to…. | 我要去…. |
[30:49] | Good luck with the case. | 希望顺利结案 |
[30:59] | Fucking Rawls, he’s fucking up the case to get to me. | 他妈的Rawls 他就想 把案子搞砸了好整我 |
[31:01] | No, he’s fucking it up for three paper clearances on prior cases. | 不 他这么做只为 处理掉前面三个案子 |
[31:05] | It ain’t personal. | 不是针对你 |
[31:06] | All he’s got is D’Angelo at the scene through hearsay… | 他只靠D’Angelo在案发现场的传闻… |
[31:09] | And a ballistics match to a couple unrelated drug murders. | 还有发现弹道结果 和两件无关的毒品凶杀案匹配 |
[31:11] | How can he charge that? | 怎么控告啊 |
[31:13] | He can charge anything he wants to get credit for clearance. | 为了破案率 他想怎么控告都行 |
[31:15] | Grand Jury doesn’t indict, he drops the case, keeps his stats. | 大陪审团不起诉 他就结案 维持破案率就行 |
[31:18] | I’ll go tell him what the fuck he can do. | 我要去告诉他 他妈的该怎么做 |
[31:20] | – No you don’t. – I’m trying to build something here. | – 不 不行 – 我这正要有点眉目 |
[31:22] | Rawls just sticks a finger in my eye. | Rawls就把手指插进我眼睛里了 |
[31:25] | – You talk to Landsman? – Jay can’t fix this. | – 你跟Landsman谈过吗 – Jay罩不住了 |
[31:27] | Rawls told him to have the warrants typed and ready by morning. | Rawls让他明早前准备好逮捕令 |
[31:30] | He’s gonna charge murders he can’t prove just to get the stats? | 就为破案率好看 他要去 控告一个他证明不了的凶手? |
[31:34] | And fuck up our case in the process. | 还把我们手头的案子给搞砸 |
[31:35] | We give up ballistics info and motive for the Kresson killing… | 一旦起诉文件中泄露Kresson案 的动机和弹道信息… |
[31:38] | In the charging documents, and Avon Barksdale is gonna change up. | Avon Barksdale就会改变行动模式 |
[31:41] | And what he don’t change up he’ll clean up. | 变不了的 他就会销毁 |
[31:43] | – Someone should tell Rawls. – Rawls couldn’t care less. | – 总得有人告诉Rawls – Rawls才不在乎呢 |
[31:46] | He wants me home, and the stats, that’s all. | 他想赶我回家 要破案率 他只在乎这些 |
[31:48] | – Then we take it to Daniels. – Daniels? | – 那我们跟Daniels说 – Daniels? |
[31:50] | – It’s his case, he’ll fight for it. – He won’t do shit. | – 这是他的案子 他会争取的 – 他才不会 |
[31:53] | He plays stiff every now and then, but he’s a good man. | 他很倔 但是他是个好人 |
[31:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[31:57] | He’s been trying to put the brakes on this for weeks now. | 几周来他一直想阻止我们的行动 |
[31:59] | This’ll be his new excuse to close shop. | 这会给他一个停止行动的借口 |
[32:01] | Look, you guys gotta make your move soon, I’m sorry to say. | 听着 总之你们得尽快行动了 很遗憾 |
[32:05] | – Freamon. – All right, Bunk, take care. | – Freamon – 行了 Bunk 保重 |
[32:09] | We tell Daniels. | 我们跟Daniels说 |
[32:10] | Fuck Daniels and his ass-kissing up-the-chain-of-command ambition. | 操Daniels这马屁精 和他往上爬的野心 |
[32:14] | What other choice you got, huh? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[32:16] | We go to Daniels. If he fights, he fights. | 找Daniels 如果他争取 最好 |
[32:18] | If he gives it up to Rawls, then fuck it, | 如果他向Rawls妥协 那管他娘的 |
[32:20] | We were never gonna do the case anyway. | 反正案子是查不下去了 |
[32:25] | All right, come on. | 行 就这样吧 |
[33:02] | Fucking idiot! | 它妈的白痴! |
[33:07] | – Come on, get up, stupid. – I’m hurt, man. | – 拜托 起来 蠢货 – 我受伤了 伙计 |
[33:10] | What are you doing? Leave me alone! | 你在干什么 别碰我 |
[33:13] | What, are you on dope or something? | 怎么 你嗑药了还是怎样 |
[33:14] | – Mostly, yes. – Come on, get up. | – 差不多吧 – 快 起来 |
[33:17] | Oh, You trying to rip out my guts? | 噢 你想把我肠子扯出来啊 |
[33:20] | – Fuck. – What, are you trying to kill me, man? | – 见鬼 – 怎么 难道你还想杀我 |
[33:23] | – Wait! Where are you going? – Listen, I gotta get help. | – 等一下 你想去哪儿 – 听着 我去找人帮忙 |
[33:26] | You can’t leave me here. You gotta stay with me. | 别把我一个人扔在这 你得跟我待在这儿 |
[33:28] | – all right. Let’s go over to the curb. – stay with me. | – 行 我们先移到路边 – 别走 |
[33:31] | Just go get help, man! What are you doing? | 快去找人帮忙 伙计 待在着做什么 |
[33:33] | – Stay there! – all right. | – 待着别动 – 行啦 |
[33:37] | Damn, boy! What the hell come out of you? | 臭小子 你身上溅出来的是什么 |
[33:39] | Onion soup, Campbell’s. | Campbell的洋葱汤 |
[33:40] | – Yeah, my plan! – Run, Forrest, run! | – 耶 我的计划 – 跑 阿甘 快跑(阿甘正传台词) |
[33:46] | You could go to Foerster, or the Deputy Ops. | 你们该去找Foerster或者行政副局长 |
[33:50] | Why come crying to me? | 找我哭诉干嘛 |
[33:52] | Why not go to your friend, the judge? | 怎么不去找你的法官朋友 |
[33:54] | I don’t see a circuit court judge being able to argue… | 我不认为一个巡回法庭的法官… |
[33:56] | The city homicide commander out of three murders… | 能劝服市凶杀科主管放弃 对三桩凶杀案凶手的起诉… |
[33:59] | Even if the cases are all weak sisters. | 即使这些案子都证据不足 |
[34:01] | It’s put-up or shut-up time, Lieutenant. | 现在是抉择时刻 要么争取 要么闭嘴 警督 |
[34:04] | Either you step up or you send us all home. | 要么你站出来 要么我们滚蛋 |
[34:06] | So this is on me? | 所以都取决于我? |
[34:07] | I don’t see anyone else in charge of this detail. | 我不认为还有其他负责人 |
[34:11] | Rawls is a major. | Rawls是警司 |
[34:12] | Rawls is an asshole. | Rawls是个混蛋 |
[34:14] | My point is, he ranks me on this. | 我指的是 他警衔比我高 |
[34:19] | Chain of command might mean nothing to you, McNulty. | McNulty 你大概完全不在乎上下级 |
[34:28] | What’d I tell you? | 我跟你说什么来着? |
[35:35] | Yo, how we doing? | 嘿 最近怎样 |
[35:37] | We doing good. | 还不赖 |
[35:40] | You know, if you say we doing good…. | 你知道 如果你说还不赖…. |
[35:44] | What’s up? | 怎么? |
[35:46] | So the word is out about these stick-up boys, right? | 所以那些打劫家伙的下场 已经众所皆知了吧 对吗? |
[35:48] | Yeah, y’all being heard. | 是啊 都听说了 |
[35:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:52] | There goes shorty right there. | 就是那边的小子 |
[35:58] | What’s up, man, you know… | 怎么了 伙计 你知道… |
[36:00] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说话算话 |
[36:01] | I said it would be $4,000 to Omar… | 我说过4,000块给Omar… |
[36:04] | $2,000 on each of the young ones, this being a team effort. | 每个小的拿2,000 所谓团队协作嘛 |
[36:08] | I’m putting $500 in the boy’s hand who’s doing the scope… | 那个报信的小鬼拿500… |
[36:11] | $500 in your hand for doing the relay… | 你传递消息 也拿500… |
[36:13] | Put $500 in Wee-Bey and Bird’s hands for doing the muscling up. | Wee-Bey和Bird动的手 也拿500 |
[36:20] | – All right. – How you doing with that other thing? | – 好的 – 另一件事办得怎样了 |
[36:22] | What? | 什么 |
[36:24] | Everybody a little depressed, right? | 大家都有点消沉 是吧 |
[36:26] | Oh, yeah, you know, ain’t no surprises yet. | 噢 是啊 你知道 并不意外 |
[36:30] | Cut everybody loose on Friday… | 周五大家都没钱 没事可做… |
[36:32] | And they all just a bunch of begging-ass bitches. | 不过是一群四处求人的贱货 |
[36:35] | I mean, ain’t nobody showed no money since. | 我是说 还没发现谁还有钱呢 |
[36:37] | – You gonna keep it humming, cuz? – Yeah, you know. | – 继续好好干 伙计 – 好 你知道的 |
[36:40] | Oh! You got your hands up. | 哦 你还想还手 |
[36:43] | You keep on doing like how you’re doing | 你就照这么干下去 |
[36:45] | We’ll talk about points on the package. | 我们会考虑增加你的提成 |
[36:47] | – All right? – All right. | – 行吗 – 行 |
[36:49] | Keep it humming. | 好好干 |
[36:51] | Yeah, most def. | 当然 绝对的 |
[36:55] | All right, then. | 好 那再见 |
[36:56] | – Take it light, but take it. – yeah. | – 没多少 你拿着 – 好 |
[37:33] | – 40 cents. – Not 40 cents a foot, no sir. | – 40美分 – 不是40一尺 不是 |
[37:35] | No sir. Look, respectfully, I gotta tell you… | 对 不是 出于尊重 我得说… |
[37:37] | For 40 cents a foot, you might as well go to Home Depot, | 如果是40美分一尺 您直接去家得宝买 |
[37:40] | Pay them. | 就好了 |
[37:41] | They’re gonna charge you 45 or 50 cents a foot. | 他们会叫价45或50美分一尺 |
[37:45] | For copper that isn’t stolen. | 起码不是偷来的铜 |
[37:48] | Look, all right, 35 cents a foot. | 听着 好吧 35美分一尺 |
[37:50] | And that’s in respect I have for y’all, | 这可是出于对您的尊重 |
[37:52] | What you’re doing in our community… | 还有您建那些高质量的房子… |
[37:54] | With these quality domiciles here. | 对社区做出的贡献 |
[37:57] | Thirty cents a foot, take it or leave it. | 30美分一尺 卖不卖随你 |
[38:05] | I understand the interest in clearing these cases, I do. | 我明白您想早日结案的心情 我理解 |
[38:09] | But charging those murders now… | 但是现在起诉这些谋杀案… |
[38:10] | And putting the information that we have into the charging documents…. | 并把我们掌握的信息 放进起诉文件里… |
[38:14] | I just call them like I see them, Lieutenant. | 这案子很明了 警督 |
[38:17] | Three murders, same gun, | 三宗谋杀案 同一把枪 |
[38:18] | We got this Barksdale kid right at the scene on the one. | 有人目击到Barksdale那小子 在其中一个犯罪现场 |
[38:21] | We’re up on the wire. | 我们正在窃听 |
[38:23] | We’re starting to pull good information. | 刚开始收集到一些有用的消息 |
[38:25] | You charge these prematurely and Barksdale will change up on us. | 你贸然起诉 Barksdale就会 针对我们的行动做出调整 |
[38:29] | – The work we’ve already done– – Look… | – 我们已经做的工作就… – 你看… |
[38:31] | I can’t tell you how to run your case, I can only run my own. | 我没办法告诉你怎么查你的案子 我只负责我的案子 |
[38:35] | Major… | 警司… |
[38:39] | I’m asking as a favor. | 我是在求你帮忙 |
[38:42] | As a favor. | 帮忙 |
[38:43] | Yes, sir. A favor. | 是的 长官 帮忙 |
[38:45] | In that case… | 这样的话… |
[38:48] | No. | 不 |
[38:50] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[38:56] | You got home from work early today. | 你今天下班很早 |
[38:58] | Yep. Work sucks. | 对 工作没劲透了 |
[39:01] | Are we eating dinner with you? | 今天能跟我们一起吃饭吗 |
[39:03] | Why not? | 干嘛不呢 |
[39:06] | You promised we’d eat lasagna. | 答应我们吃烤宽面条 |
[39:08] | So we’ll go to Little ltaly. | 那我们就去吃意大利菜吧 |
[39:09] | Get some lasagna at Sab’s. | 去Sab餐厅点烤宽面条 |
[39:12] | – You never cook. – Yeah, cooking sucks, too. | – 你从不做饭 – 对 做饭也很没劲 |
[39:33] | Who’s this? | 你哪位 |
[39:34] | Hey, yo, I wanna see him. | 嘿 我要见你 |
[39:36] | Who? | 是谁 |
[39:37] | Brandon, my boy. | 为了Brandon 我的小弟 |
[39:55] | Copper house, yo. | 铜料工坊 哼 |
[39:56] | Was the shit. | 有料 |
[39:59] | My plan, Bubs. | 我计划的 Bubs |
[40:02] | Johnny had a plan. | Johnny有个计划 |
[40:05] | Get out the way, motherfuckers. | 闪一边去 混球 |
[40:07] | This here is White Boy Day. | 今天是白人小子节 |
[40:12] | – I got a plan, too. – What? | – 我也有个计划 – 什么 |
[40:14] | We’re gonna wait for that cheap-ass, | 我们等那个占便宜 |
[40:17] | Speculating motherfucker… | 投机的老混蛋… |
[40:19] | To put that good copper line | 把那些上好的铜条 |
[40:21] | Back into them row houses he’s fixing up. | 放到他修的排屋里 |
[40:25] | Then, before the drywall get up… | 然后 在墙没砌好前… |
[40:29] | We creep back in there, and steal that shit right back. | 我们溜进去 再把铜条偷回来 |
[40:34] | 30 cents a foot. | 30美分一尺 |
[40:36] | Gotta come back at the motherfucker for that, you know? | 就为这个也得报复一下那混球 你说呢 |
[40:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:46] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[40:49] | I could top off with one more. | 还能再来一支 |
[40:50] | – Yeah. – Just one more. | – 对 – 再一支 |
[40:59] | Johnny got it. | Johnny还有钱 |
[41:02] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[41:29] | It’s my night with the kids. | 今晚我陪孩子 |
[41:47] | You ain’t gonna find nothing, because I didn’t do nothing! | 你们什么也找不到 因为我啥也没干 |
[41:49] | Why don’t you just leave me alone, man? | 别搜我了好不好 伙计? |
[41:52] | A white man can’t walk down the street? What’s that about? | 白人不能在街上走么 为什么抓我 |
[41:54] | Come on, man! | 拜托 哥们 |
[41:57] | It’s messed up, all right? | 搞得乱七八糟的 |
[41:59] | Profiling! | 偏见! |
[42:01] | What? It’s ’cause I’m white, right? | 怎么 因为我是白人 对吧 |
[42:03] | Why don’t you let me…. | 干嘛不让我…. |
[42:05] | Oh, man, what the fuck’s that? What’s that? | 噢 哥们 你找到什么了 什么东西 |
[42:11] | That boy ain’t got no luck. | 这小子真不走运 |
[42:27] | All right. Hold up! | 好 等着 |
[42:38] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[42:43] | So, | 那么 |
[42:45] | What are you going to do with your money? | 你准备怎么用那笔钱 |
[42:47] | You know what you should do? Take the whole roll | 你知道你该怎么做吗 拿着那笔钱 |
[42:49] | And do something nice for your girl. | 关心一下你的妞 |
[42:52] | You do have a girl, right? | 你有个妞 没错吧 |
[42:55] | Yeah. Anyway, you’ve got enough money to go get yourself one now. | 好吧 反正 你有钱能为自己找一个了 |
[43:02] | Why’d you punk Sterling like you did? | 你为什么要把Sterling给踢开 |
[43:05] | I mean, he did get shot behind this shit. | 我是说 他就因为那事儿中的枪 |
[43:08] | I didn’t punk him. | 我没把他踢开 |
[43:09] | So why are you dropping the lookout? | 那为什么安排他去望风 |
[43:11] | Cass, too. | 还有Cass |
[43:13] | ‘Cause they was thieving. | 因为他们是贼 |
[43:15] | Both of them. | 他俩都是 |
[43:17] | They got pissed ’cause I wasn’t paying them. | 我没给他们钱 他们很不爽 |
[43:19] | So Sterling started shaking up the vials, | 所以Sterling开始小瓶地偷 |
[43:21] | Handing off to Cass. | 交给Cass |
[43:23] | She was selling on the side. | 她再到其他地方转手 |
[43:25] | You didn’t tell anybody? Stinkum, Bodie? | 你没跟别人说? Stinkum…Bodie? |
[43:29] | They don’t know? | 他们不知道? |
[43:31] | If I tell them, what you think they’re going to do? | 如果我告诉他们 你猜他们会怎样 |
[43:33] | They’re going to take a baseball bat to Sterling. Cassandra, too. | 大概会用球棒修理Sterling吧 还有Cassandra |
[43:38] | It’s too much drama, right? | 会闹大 对吧? |
[43:40] | So, I just took them both off the stash. | 所以我就安排他俩离货远点 |
[43:43] | So why didn’t you pay us? | 那你干嘛不付钱给我们呢 |
[43:46] | That wasn’t right. | 那样不对 |
[43:49] | Listen, man… | 听着 哥们… |
[43:52] | Stringer thought we had a snitch down here. | Stringer认为我们中有告密者 |
[43:54] | You know, with the jump-out, | 你知道的 那些蹲点的条子 |
[43:56] | Omar, all that shit. | Omar 那些一干烂事 |
[43:59] | So he told me to punk you all for a little while. | 所以他让我疏远你们一阵子 |
[44:02] | See who was still holding money at the end of the week. | 看看谁到周末还有钱 |
[44:04] | Was they snitching? | 他们告的密吗 |
[44:06] | Sterling and Cass? | Sterling和Cass? |
[44:09] | No, man, just thieving. | 不 他们只是偷货 |
[44:16] | 2-0, Orioles,in the first inning. | Orioles在第一局2-0领先 |
[44:19] | All right, going to Homicide. | 行 去凶杀科 |
[44:21] | Okay, you two, you sit right here, okay? | 好了 你们两个到那边去坐着 行吗 |
[44:24] | Don’t wander off. | 别到处乱走 |
[44:28] | – Dad? – What? | – 爸? – 什么事 |
[44:29] | It’s a school night. Mom said we had to– | 明天上课 妈妈让我们… |
[44:32] | I know, I know. We will. Just stay there. | 我知道 我知道 很快 你们就待在这儿 |
[44:35] | Runners at second and third, nobody out yet here in the first inning. | 第一局 二 三垒有人 无人出局 |
[44:39] | Here’s Mora at the plate, and the pitch is high. | 轮到Mora击球 球投太高了 |
[44:44] | Lopez on the mound. The pitch is outside. | Lopez投球 球出界了 |
[44:47] | 15 pitches and 10 of them have been balls. | 15投10好球 |
[44:53] | It’s a ground ball down the right-field line. | 一个右外野滚地球 |
[45:35] | 64-Charlie to Central K. | C64呼叫K总台 |
[45:42] | You up to this? | 你准备好了? |
[45:46] | Pay it back, Omar. Pay it back. | 复仇 Omar 复仇 |
[46:19] | Why we ain’t in a real police office? | 为什么我们不去警察局 |
[46:21] | We’re a little like you, Omar. | 我们跟你差不多 Omar |
[46:23] | Out here on our own, playing the game for ourselves. | 这里是我们的天下 为自己卖命 |
[46:32] | Hard way to go sometimes. | 有时候很辛苦的 |
[46:38] | Sorry about your friend. | 对你的朋友 我很遗憾 |
[46:41] | Avon is one sick bastard. | Avon是个无耻混蛋 |
[46:44] | Of course, he had his reasons. | 当然 他自有理由 |
[46:46] | For one thing, you all did take his stash. | 首先 你们确实抢了他的货 |
[46:49] | For another, he’s looking for you, Omar. | 其次 他是要找你 Omar |
[46:52] | That’s what all the cigarette burns were about. | 所以他才要用烟头烫 |
[46:54] | The broken fingers and cracked forearms. | 弄断手指 折断手臂 |
[46:58] | He wanted your boy to give you up. | 他希望你的小弟把你供出来 |
[47:00] | An address, a street. | 地址 街区 |
[47:03] | Kid had heart. | 那小子很有骨气 |
[47:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:09] | I know you want to go to wherever it is you lay your head… | 我知道你现在很想回家… |
[47:11] | And pick up that sawed-off you like so much, | 拿起你心爱的猎枪 |
[47:14] | And go on the hunt. | 出去找他们报仇 |
[47:16] | That’s how a man like you wants to carry. | 这是你这类人想做的事 |
[47:18] | You wouldn’t be wrong. | 这么做也没错 |
[47:20] | No, you wouldn’t. | 是 没错 |
[47:21] | But one man with two barrels ain’t enough, Omar. | 但是Omar 一个人拿把双筒枪 可报不了仇 |
[47:24] | Now, you’re going to do what you’re going to do. | 你可以做你想做的事 |
[47:27] | But whatever else you can give us on Barksdale and his people… | 但你要是能向我们提供Barksdale 和他的手下的情报… |
[47:31] | That can go to hurting him, too. | 也能打击他们 |
[47:34] | Just throw us what you can. | 只要把你知道的说出来 |
[47:37] | Let me tell you all something, all right? | 我来告诉你一件事怎么样 |
[47:40] | What I do, I do, straight like that. | 一人做事一人当 就这么简单 |
[47:44] | Ain’t no sense in you all troubling yourselves over that… | 你们犯不着自找麻烦… |
[47:46] | ’cause the way I feel right now, today…. | 因为那是我认为 正确的方式 但现在…. |
[47:57] | What do you all need from me? | 你们想从我这知道什么 |
[48:02] | When did you last see Brandon? | 你最后一次见到Brandon是什么时候 |
[48:05] | Tuesday around 7:00. Maybe later. | 周二7点左右 大概更晚一点 |
[48:09] | He was on his way down to Mindamin… | 他正前往Mindamin… |
[48:11] | And the Greek’s after that. | 然后是Greek小吃店 |
[48:13] | Everybody’s talking about he got snatched up from there. | 大家都说他在那儿被抓 |
[48:15] | The Greek’s on Baltimore Street? | Baltimore街的Greek小吃店? |
[48:17] | Yeah, he liked to play the pinball games to death. | 对 他爱死了那儿的弹珠游戏 |
[48:20] | He go alone? | 一个人去的? |
[48:23] | Yeah, and I didn’t like it none, neither. | 对 我也不想那样 |
[48:26] | But you can only treat a young man like a boy | 但在一个年轻人长大之前 |
[48:28] | For so long before they buck, you know what I mean? | 只能尽可能把他当小孩子对待 |
[48:31] | When Bailey got killed you must have figured | Bailey被杀后 你一定认为 |
[48:32] | Barksdale was coming back on you, right? | Barksdale正在四处找你寻仇 对吧 |
[48:35] | Bailey? Please. | Bailey? 拜托 |
[48:36] | That nigger’s enemies got enemies. | 那个黑鬼的仇人还有仇人 |
[48:39] | I just figured he tried his hand on the wrong corner and got dropped. | 我还以为他只是找了个错误的地儿下手 被人弄死了 |
[48:42] | But you were worried about Brandon, right? | 但你担心Brandon的安危 不是吗 |
[48:45] | Look, in my game… | 你看 在我的游戏里… |
[48:47] | You take some kid, you play it the safest way you can. | 你带几个小鬼 就得保证他们的安全 |
[48:50] | But it ain’t about no hiding forever. | 但不意味着躲一辈子 |
[48:53] | You heard? | 听到了吗 |
[48:54] | Frankly, you been in it as long as me… | 坦率地说 你要是跟我一样 在这行干这么久… |
[48:57] | You do the thing on your name. | 你就得顾虑自己的名声 |
[48:58] | Anyone going to come after Omar, they know Omar’s coming after him. | 谁找Omar的麻烦 Omar就找谁的麻烦 |
[49:02] | Oh, indeed. | 对 就这么回事 |
[49:04] | So, who came after Brandon? | 那么 谁找了Brandon的麻烦 |
[49:07] | I heard it might have been Wee-Bey… | 听说是Wee-Bey… |
[49:10] | His boy Stinkum… | 还有他小弟Stinkum… |
[49:12] | And Bird. | 和Bird |
[49:14] | He was down with the snatch, too. | 绑人他也有份 |
[49:23] | So, what can you give us on the job? | 那么就这案子你能给我们什么情报? |
[49:27] | 7:56 Tuesday night, you had an incoming call… | 周二晚7:56 有一个电话… |
[49:29] | To D’Angelo Barksdale’s, giving him the number of a pay phone. | 打给D’Angelo Barksdale的 给了他一个公用电话号码 |
[49:32] | Westside exchange. Number’s encoded, right? | 西区的号码 加密了 对吧 |
[49:36] | Three minutes later, | 三分钟后 |
[49:37] | We get another call from the low-rises to that number. | 一个低层公寓区的电话 拨打了那个号码 |
[49:41] | Then, a half-minute later, you get another call from the low-rises… | 接着 一分半钟后 又是一个低层公寓区的电话… |
[49:44] | To a pager we know is Stringer Bell’s. | 呼了Stringer Bell的呼机 |
[49:46] | – I’ll be damned. – Finally, | – 见鬼 – 最后 |
[49:48] | You get another call. | 还有一个电话 |
[49:50] | Probably from a pay phone. Probably Stringer Bell calling back. | 可能是从一个公用电话打来 大概Stringer Bell回电 |
[49:53] | Coming on into the low-rise courts. | 打回底层公寓区庭院 |
[49:55] | Forty-five minutes later, another call. | 四十五分钟后 又一个电话 |
[49:59] | This one from the same pay phone | 来自同一部公用电话 |
[50:01] | That went to D’Angelo’s pager to start the whole thing off. | 打给D’Angelo的呼机 一切就此开始 |
[50:04] | You see that? | 发现了吗 |
[50:05] | This is the murder, right here. | 谋杀发生的时间 就是这时 |
[50:07] | This first number, | 这第一个号码 |
[50:08] | The one they sent to D’Angelo… | 他们传给D’Angelo的那个… |
[50:11] | I’m thinking this comes from a pay phone over by the Greek’s. | 我想是来自Greek小吃店的一部公用电话 |
[50:23] | He’s on you. | 都是你的错 |
[50:25] | We’re up on those pay phones Tuesday night… | 要是周二晚我们就能窃听这些公用电话… |
[50:26] | we catch that murder. | 我们就能发现这场谋杀案 |
[50:27] | We get there before the murder. | 谋杀发生前我们就能知道 |
[50:29] | It’s all here on the pen register. | 这些记录里都有 |
[50:30] | This one calling that one, that one calling back. | 这个打给那个 那个打回来 |
[50:34] | We’re up on those pay phones when we should be, | 要是我们及时窃听了那些公共电话 |
[50:36] | And we have him cold. | 他也不会死了 |
[50:37] | But we’re not up in time, are we? | 但我们还是没做好准备 不是吗 |
[50:39] | In this case, we’re never where we need to be. | 这案子里 我们永远慢人一步 |
[50:53] | Bad time for you all? | 都不好过啊? |
[51:10] | He fight, but you arrest. | 他反抗了 但你们还是把他逮捕了 |
[51:12] | You saw him get arrested? | 你看见他被逮捕? |
[51:14] | – On Tuesday? – Tuesday, yes. Tuesday. | – 是周二吗 – 周二 对 是周二 |
[51:17] | By the police? The police arrested him? | 警察吗 是警察把他逮捕的吗 |
[51:20] | Cops, they handcuffed him? | 警察 他们用了手铐? |
[51:24] | What about these guys? | 那这两个家伙呢 |
[51:27] | Were they there with him? | 他们跟他一起吗 |
[51:29] | No. | 不 |
[51:30] | No | 没有 |
[51:34] | – He fight, you arrest. – Right. | – 他反抗 你们逮捕了他 – 好的 |
[51:37] | Okay, thank you, sir. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 先生 谢谢你 |
[51:46] | It’s a match. | 对上号了 |
[51:50] | No. | 不行 |
[51:51] | I need help. Rawls ranks me. | 你得帮我 Rawls警衔比我高 |
[51:54] | Lieutenant, think what you’re doing here. | 警督 想想你这是在干嘛 |
[51:58] | You’re going to cross Bill Rawls… | 你想绕过Bill Rawls… |
[52:01] | As ruthless a fuck as we have in this department? | 这个局里不近人情的混蛋 |
[52:04] | And to do what? | 然后去做什么 |
[52:07] | To fight for a case the Deputy of Operations doesn’t even want. | 去争取行政副局长 根本看不上眼的案子 |
[52:13] | No. | 不行 |
[52:14] | I like my career, thank you very much. | 我还在乎我的前途 非常感谢 |
[52:21] | In the cemetery, you were telling us | 在墓园 你告诉我们 |
[52:22] | That a guy named Bird killed the working man. | 那个叫Bird的家伙杀了那个工人 |
[52:26] | Yeah, the man who testified. | 对 那个证人 |
[52:28] | William Gant. Right. | William Gant 对 |
[52:30] | Yeah, Bird did that one, for sure. | 对 就是Bird做的 我确定 |
[52:33] | – How do you know? – Everybody knows, man. | – 你怎么知道的 – 大家都知道啊 大姐 |
[52:35] | Nigger walked up behind the man and shot him in the head. | 那个黑鬼走到那人 背后朝他脑袋开枪 |
[52:38] | The whole blessed project saw that much. | 整个公宅的人都看见了 |
[52:41] | And Bird worked for Avon? | Bird为Avon工作? |
[52:43] | Yeah, as one of his shooters. | 对 他的杀手之一 |
[52:45] | Liked to use this real sweet gun he got. | 很喜欢他的那把好枪 |
[52:47] | A .380 from Austria or Australia. Something like that. | 一把点三八 产于奥地利 或澳大利亚或者类似的地方 |
[52:50] | But I know he loved that gun. | 我知道他很喜欢那把枪 |
[52:52] | A .380. | 点三八 |
[52:53] | Yeah, a .380. You get him, you get the gun. | 对 点三八 找到他 就能找到那把枪 |
[52:56] | ‘Cause Bird’s too dumb to throw a gun like that off. | 因为Bird蠢到死也不会扔那把枪 |
[52:59] | – A gun alone ain’t enough. – Oh, no? | – 只是一把枪还不够 – 哦 不够? |
[53:01] | He testifies he bought the gun on the street after Gant was killed. | 他可以说是Gant被杀后在街上买的 |
[53:04] | What would be enough, then? | 那要怎么样才够 |
[53:06] | Eyeball witness. | 目击证人 |
[53:08] | Some kind of corroboration for what you’re telling me here. | 能够为你今天告诉我们的事作证 |
[53:14] | – Okay. – Okay, what? | – 好 – 好什么 |
[53:17] | I’m your man. | 我来做目击证人 |
[53:19] | You saw the murder? | 你目击了谋杀? |
[53:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:22] | You can ID this man, Bird, as the shooter of William Gant? | 你能指认Bird枪杀了William Gant? |
[53:26] | And you ain’t afraid to go into the court downtown | 你也不怕出庭指证 |
[53:28] | And testify against one of Barksdale’s people? | Barksdale团伙的一员? |
[53:33] | Omar don’t scare. | Omar不知道害怕 |
[53:37] | The fact is that while Lt. Daniels | 事实是 当Daniels警督 |
[53:39] | And his merry band are lost in the swamps… | 和他的开心乐团忙于… |
[53:41] | Playing with beepers and pay phones and body mikes… | 摆弄着呼机 公用电话和 小型话筒的时候… |
[53:45] | My people have developed information that ties Barksdale to three killings. | 我的人已经找出来Barksdale 和三宗谋杀案的联系 |
[53:48] | D’Angelo Barksdale, not Avon. | D’Angelo Barksdale 而不是Avon |
[53:49] | D’Angelo on behalf of Avon. | D’Angelo代表Avon |
[53:52] | The victim is identified by our witnesses | 我们的证人指认 |
[53:54] | As being involved with Avon Barksdale. | 受害者与Avon Barksdale有关 |
[53:57] | Sir, we’re developing– | 长官 我们已有进展… |
[53:59] | You’re dancing around this thing. | 你们是雷声大雨点小 |
[54:02] | I’m charging three murders. | 我要起诉三起谋杀案 |
[54:03] | You charge those cases, my investigation folds. | 你起诉这些案子 我的调查就玩完了 |
[54:07] | Not one of those cases is strong enough for court. You know that. | 没有一宗案子能过得了庭审 你清楚这点 |
[54:10] | So we bring the Barksdale kid in… | 那我们就把Barksdale这小子抓来… |
[54:12] | Throw a little mindfuck at him and the case becomes stronger. | 玩点心理战 证据自然就有了 |
[54:15] | You’ve had him in the box twice before. | 已经审过他两次了 |
[54:17] | He’s gonna go for less the third time. | 第三次他更不会配合 |
[54:19] | So we re-canvass, develop fresh witnesses. | 那我们就重新调查 找些新证人 |
[54:23] | The case I charge on today | 我今天起诉 |
[54:24] | Can be twice as strong by the trial date. | 到庭审时证据会倍加充分 |
[54:27] | We get a conviction… | 一旦定罪… |
[54:29] | We roll Little Boy Barksdale into Big Boy Barksdale… | 我们就能从小Barksdale 顺藤摸瓜找到大Barksdale… |
[54:33] | Then we go home… | 然后我们就回家… |
[54:34] | Iike good old-fashioned cops and pound some Budweiser. | 像老警察一样用百威干杯 |
[54:40] | This is bullshit! | 全都是屁话 |
[54:44] | It was McNulty who made the ballistics match on these murders… | 是McNulty发现了这几件案子的弹道匹配… |
[54:47] | And he’s telling me to fight this. | 也是他让我来争取继续调查 |
[54:49] | He knows you don’t have a viable prosecution… | 他很清楚你的起诉不可行… |
[54:51] | So do you, so do l. | 你我都清楚这点 |
[54:53] | Enough. | 够了 |
[54:58] | Look, I’ve got no love for your wiretap, Lieutenant. | 听着 我并不欣赏你的窃听线 警督 |
[55:01] | I’m spending $2,000 a day… | 我每天从运作预算中… |
[55:03] | Over the unit operating budget to staff the case. | 抠出2000块来调查这案子 |
[55:07] | Now, Major Rawls here is offering a chance… | 现在Rawls警司找到一个机会… |
[55:09] | To leverage Barksdale through a murder prosecution. | 通过起诉一宗谋杀案搞定Barksdale |
[55:12] | Why not jump on this? | 为什么不干 |
[55:15] | Because if Major Rawls is right… | 因为如果Rawls警司是正确的… |
[55:19] | Then he will be just as right a month from now. | 那么一个月后他依然正确 |
[55:22] | If the wire doesn’t give us a case, he can charge all the murders he has. | 如果窃听小组没有成效 他可以起诉手头上所有的案子 |
[55:26] | We lose nothing. | 我们毫无损失 |
[55:28] | But if he’s wrong… | 但如果他错了… |
[55:30] | If he can’t convict, or if the Barksdale kid doesn’t flip… | 如果不能定罪 又或者 Barksdale那小子不供认… |
[55:33] | Then it’s too late to do anything else. | 那到时做什么都晚了 |
[55:36] | Avon Barksdale changes up his pattern, | Avon Barksdale改变行动模式 |
[55:39] | And the wiretap dies. | 窃听线也玩完了 |
[55:41] | At that point, there isn’t going to be a thing… | 到那个时候… |
[55:43] | That you, or me, or Rawls here | 无论你 我 还是Rawls |
[55:45] | Is gonna be able to say to that judge. | 都将对法官哑口无言 |
[55:56] | You wanted to see me, Major? | 你要见我 警司? |
[55:59] | McNulty does personal business on the clock, I want to know. | 如果McNulty上班时间办私事 让我知道 |
[56:02] | He cheats on a run sheet, I want to know. | 他在出勤单上作弊 让我知道 |
[56:04] | He runs any kind of game at all, I want to know. | 他玩任何把戏 让我知道 |
[56:07] | Major, the man’s an asshole… | 警司 那家伙是个混球… |
[56:10] | But he doesn’t do much other than work. | 但他工作心无旁骛 |
[56:12] | He’s got this case in his gut like it’s cancer. | 他纠结于这个案子 就像它是恶性肿瘤 |
[56:15] | He does no wrong? | 他从不做错事? |
[56:18] | Doesn’t drink anymore? Doesn’t drink on duty? | 不再喝酒了? 不在当班时喝酒? |
[56:20] | Doesn’t drink and drive, Detective? | 不酒后驾驶 警探? |
[56:23] | Major… | 警司… |
[56:24] | You’ve got to help me on this, Michael. | 这件事你真得帮帮我 Michael |
[56:48] | The murder warrant’s on hold. | 谋杀案的逮捕令申请押后了 |
[56:51] | The Deputy gave us another month. | 副局长允许我们再调查一个月 |
[56:54] | Also, whoever that was you brought in here today… | 还有 你今天带来的那个人… |
[56:57] | Gave himself up as an eyewitness to the Gant murder. | 愿意做Gant谋杀案的目击证人 |
[57:00] | Who? Omar? | 谁 Omar? |
[57:02] | Greggs said to tell you she’d write it up in the morning. | Greggs叫我跟你说 她明天早上写好报告 |
[57:07] | Lieutenant… | 警督… |
[57:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[57:18] | It cost you? | 有代价吗? |