时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | How many shells you got? | 你找到几个弹壳? |
[00:15] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托! |
[00:18] | Another bag here. | 再来一个袋子 |
[00:25] | Christ. | 老天 |
[00:29] | Sergeant? | 警长? |
[00:30] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[00:35] | Who are the primaries? | 主要负责人是谁? |
[00:37] | Cole and Norris. Cole’s here… | Cole和Norris Cole在这里… |
[00:40] | And Norris is at the hospital. | Norris在医院里 |
[00:43] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[00:45] | Room to work. | 干活的空间 |
[00:47] | I keep ordering people off the scene… | 我一直在命令大家撤离现场… |
[00:49] | And between Narcotics, DEA and the two districts… | 缉毒科 药管局和两个区的… |
[00:52] | We keep collecting more and more bodies around here. | 汇聚到这里的人越来越多 |
[00:55] | Nobody move! | 谁都不许动! |
[00:59] | I said, nobody fucking move! | 我说 他妈的谁都不许动! |
[01:03] | If you haven’t been assigned a specific task by a homicide detective… | 如果你没有由一名凶杀科警探指派明确任务 |
[01:06] | You need to step away from this crime scene. | 你就得撤离犯罪现场 |
[01:11] | Is there anybody doesn’t understand a direct order? | 有人听不懂直接命令吗 |
[01:15] | If you have not specifically been instructed otherwise… | 如果你没有接到其他明确指令 |
[01:19] | Then remove your useless interfering asses from the area. | 那么滚出去吧 别在这里碍手碍脚 |
[01:25] | Now! | 就现在! |
[01:30] | Slow this thing down to a crawl. | 这事儿要慢慢来 |
[01:32] | Give these bastards no chance to fuck up in a meaningful way. | 别让那些混账东西把重要线索搞砸了 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:42] | Wedged all the way to the back. | 卡在很后面 |
[01:45] | She couldn’t get to it. | 她够不着 |
[01:47] | She taped it up front… | 她把枪粘在比较前面 |
[01:49] | But as soon as she put any weight on these worn-ass car seats… | 但是她一坐上这些破烂座位 |
[01:52] | They pulled the tape off. | 胶布就掉了 |
[01:54] | Gun slid back behind the mesh as they drove, probably. | 或许他们一开车 枪就滑到座位后面去了 |
[01:57] | Christ. | 老天 |
[02:01] | Where was her support? | 她的后援在哪里 |
[02:03] | There were two follow cars several blocks distant. | 有两辆车在几个街区外跟着 |
[02:06] | She got turned around in the alleys. | 她的车在小巷里七弯八拐 |
[02:08] | She gave her 20 as the north side of Warwick. | 她报告的位置是Warwick北边 |
[02:11] | They went there on the shots? | 枪击时他们赶去了那里? |
[02:13] | The Foxtrot finally found her. | 是直升机最终发现了她 |
[02:16] | Hey, you got to be moving outta here. | 嘿 你得赶快撤离 快走 |
[02:18] | So, we had two units covering the north side and a helicopter up on top. | 所以说我们有两小队包围了北面 上面还有一架直升机 |
[02:22] | And no one saw any vehicles in flight. | 却没人看见逃逸车辆 |
[02:39] | Bunk Bunk. | |
[02:40] | Terry, Mike, come on. | Terry Mike 来 |
[02:48] | What the fuck happened? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[04:52] | You didn’t have an eyeball? | 你们没有目击吗 |
[04:54] | On those streets, there’s no way you can eyeball it. | 在那些街道上 是不可能目击到的 |
[04:57] | She threw out 20s as best she could. | 她已经尽力汇报所在位置 |
[04:59] | Understood, I’m just asking. | 明白 我只是问问 |
[05:01] | The link we have to this is Savino Bratton. | 我们的线索是Savino Bratton |
[05:04] | A minor lieutenant to our target, Barksdale. | 我们的目标Barksdale的一名小喽啰 |
[05:06] | I gave your people that at the scene. | 这些我在现场就都告诉你们了 |
[05:08] | We’re hitting his last knowns. We’re on that. | 我们在搜查他最后已知的所在地 我们在办 |
[05:10] | The set-up was more than him. | 那伙人不止他一个人 |
[05:11] | The casings are different calibers, and her Glock was full up. | 弹壳的口径不同 她的防弹衣上都是洞 |
[05:16] | How bad? | 有多糟? |
[05:17] | Chest wound, no exit. | 胸部中枪 子弹没有射出 |
[05:19] | Through and through to the throat. She wasn’t stabilized. | 一直射到咽喉 她还尚未稳定 |
[05:21] | They had the pressure pants on her. | 他们给她穿上了加压裤 |
[05:23] | Trying to push up the pulse. | 想提高脉搏频率 |
[05:24] | They put those pants on you, it ain’t good. | 一旦他们给你穿上那种裤子 情况就不妙了 |
[05:30] | You’re on Baker when you hear the shots. Where was the second car? | 当你听到枪声时你在Baker街 第二辆车在哪里 |
[05:34] | – Warwick, I think. – Okay. | – Warwick大道吧 我想 – 好的 |
[05:36] | You’ve got the east well-covered to the west is the rail bed. | 东边你们严密包围 西面是铁轨 |
[05:39] | What did Foxtrot see? | 直升机看到了什么 |
[05:40] | Nothing moving except our units. | 除了我们的人 没有其他移动的车辆 |
[05:42] | Lieutenant… | 警督 |
[05:44] | I know just how you feel. | 我感同身受 |
[05:46] | This is the toughest job a police commissioner has. | 这是作为一名警局官员最困难的工作 |
[05:49] | I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it. | 我想我永远都习惯不了 |
[05:51] | This is Lieutenant Daniels. | 这位才是Daniels警督 |
[05:56] | Right, of course. | 哦对 对 当然 |
[05:59] | This entire department stands behind Detective Greggs… | 整个警局都会全力支持Greggs警探 |
[06:03] | In every possible way. | 在每一个可能的方面 |
[06:06] | I just thought you should know that. | 我只是想该让你知道 |
[06:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:17] | Jaybird Jaybird. | |
[06:26] | We have a runner. | 我们找到了个跑路的 |
[06:28] | Yeah, we’re gonna need casts of these two imprints. | 嗯 我们需要这两个脚印的模型 |
[06:31] | Put the lab tech on it. | 这事儿交给实验室技术员 |
[06:33] | 11-39 11-39. | |
[06:38] | The money’s not anyone’s primary concern. I understand that. | 钱不是我们首要关心的问题 这个我懂 |
[06:41] | I’m not going to be standing giving a shit about the money when you have lost… | 我不会装作自己很在乎那些钱 因为你们失去了… |
[06:45] | One of your own who might…. | 一名你们的同事可能…. |
[06:46] | I mean, Jesus, this is awful. | 我是说 天啊 真是糟透了 |
[06:48] | – If we can get to this Savino character– – Hey. | 另一方面 如果我们可以迅速抓到Savino这个家伙… |
[06:53] | Fuck your money. | 操你的钱 |
[07:04] | Jimmy Jimmy? | |
[07:10] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[07:12] | No. | 没有 |
[07:17] | It’s hers. | 是她的血 |
[07:23] | Come on, get up. | 好了 起来吧 |
[07:25] | Let’s go, up with you. | 走吧 快起来 |
[07:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:35] | Couldn’t talk, couldn’t breathe. | 不能说话 不能呼吸 |
[07:38] | Nothing. | 什么都不能 |
[07:39] | She went into the ambo that way. | 她就这样进了救护车 |
[07:42] | Is she…. | 她是不是…. |
[07:48] | What the fuck did I do? | 他妈的我干了啥 |
[07:50] | Come on, walk. | 好了 走一走 |
[07:55] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[08:10] | What’s our plan, Ray? | 我们的计划是啥 Ray? |
[08:11] | Bunk and Jay stay with the scene. | Bunk和Jay留在现场 |
[08:13] | Keeley and Crutchfield are at the office | Keeley和Crutchfield在办公室 |
[08:14] | Typing warrants for Savino. | 打印Savino那个混蛋的搜捕令 |
[08:16] | – Who’s on the autopsy? – Me, I’m at the morgue. | – 谁去做尸检 – 我 我去太平间 |
[08:19] | Norris and Holley stay at shock trauma in case she sits up and talks. | Norris和Holley留在休克重伤室 以防她醒来开口说话 |
[08:23] | We’re laser printing the car, right? | 我们会用激光检测这辆车的指纹吧 |
[08:24] | ‘Course, Worden’s on that. | 当然 Worden会办的 |
[08:27] | You’re in command for the city, right? | 您是市局的负责人 对吗 |
[08:29] | Major Rawls, Homicide. | Rawls警司 凶杀科 |
[08:31] | Anything you need from my office… | 如果您需要我们部的什么东西 |
[08:33] | Men, money, whatever, you just ask. | 人手 资金 任何东西 只管开口 |
[08:37] | Right. | 行 |
[08:46] | Cooperator, your girl’s down in shock trauma. | 伙计 你们的姑娘躺在休克重伤室 |
[08:52] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[08:54] | Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[08:56] | Fuck me? | 我去死? |
[08:57] | – We got a wire up. – So? | – 我们监听线开着呢 – 那又怎样 |
[08:59] | So we got a wire up on some motherfucker that just shot a cop. | 所以我们正监听着某个刚打了警察的混蛋 |
[09:03] | If somebody talks, and gets on the wrong phone… | 如果有人谈论今晚这里发生的事 |
[09:04] | Says the wrong thing about what happened here tonight, | 并且用了不该用的电话 说了不该说的话 |
[09:07] | Where the fuck do you want to be? | 你们它妈的想候在哪儿? |
[09:11] | Church roof? | 教堂顶上? |
[09:13] | Yeah, you and me. | 嗯 我和你 |
[09:15] | Sydnor takes the McCullough Street phone. | Sydnor盯着McCullough街上的电话亭 |
[09:17] | Anybody get in contact with Kima’s people? | 有人联系过Kima的亲友吗 |
[09:21] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[09:24] | I’ll do that first, then meet you at the church. | 我先把那事儿办了 然后去教堂和你会合 |
[09:42] | Bunk Mike Bunk, Mike. | |
[10:01] | Wonder who that bitch was. | 真不知道那婊子是谁 |
[10:03] | – Always some shit, right? – Yeah. | – 老是出娄子 是吧 – 嗯 |
[10:08] | – Done? – Done. | – 搞定? – 搞定 |
[10:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:11] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:23] | Lab tech to this spot. Photos and casts. | 叫实验室技术员赶到这里 提取照片和模型 |
[10:27] | – 11-39 – 11-35 – 11-39. – 11-35. | |
[10:30] | Can I get 18-12 up here? | 可以让18-12过来吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:40] | You’re camped here. | 你守在这里 |
[10:41] | Nobody touches this shit, or even comes near it… | 不准任何人碰这玩意儿 连靠近都不行 |
[10:43] | Until the tech does his recovery. | 直到技术员做完复原 |
[10:57] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[10:59] | He stopped running. | 他不跑了 |
[11:01] | – Either he got tired or– – Or he got into a car. | – 要么他累了… – 要么他坐上了一辆车 |
[11:05] | Right. | 嗯 |
[11:06] | – 11-34. – Go ahead, 11-34. | – 11-34 – 请讲 11-34 |
[11:09] | I’m in the… | 我在… |
[11:11] | 3000 block of Landvale. | Landvale 3000号街区 |
[11:13] | Backing up to the CSX bed. | CSX铁轨后面 |
[11:16] | I need a lab unit, and a DPW crew with a jackhammer. | 我需要一实验室小队 和带手钻的公用事业局工人 |
[11:19] | A jackhammer? | 手钻? |
[11:21] | Gonna keep a bit of road, KGA. | 要保留一点路面啊 总台 |
[11:27] | Alive. In the OR. | 还活着 在手术室 |
[11:30] | My people at the scene have heard this. | 我的人已经在现场听过这个了 |
[11:31] | – It’s a copy of the original. – Okay. | – 这是原声带的拷贝 – 好的 |
[11:34] | We brought a machine– | 我们把机器带来了… |
[11:36] | – Where the fuck is– – Sir. | – 他妈的在哪儿… – 长官 |
[11:37] | Here it is, here. Yeah, put it there. | 在这儿呢 嗯 放这儿吧 |
[11:53] | Don’t fuck with this count. | “他妈的别少了数” |
[11:54] | That’s Savino. | 这是Savino |
[11:55] | I’ll be right back with your shit. | “我马上带你的东西回来” |
[11:59] | Where are we? | “我们在哪儿?” |
[12:00] | That sign said Longwood, but I could swear this is Warwick. | “路标说是Longwood 但我发誓这是Warwick” |
[12:03] | Hoppers be turning the sign poles to fuck with you all. | “那些混混就喜欢弄乱路牌糊弄人” |
[12:06] | I make it we’re on the north side of Warwick, in an alley, | “我觉得我们在Warwick北端 一条巷子里….” |
[12:10] | I don’t know, shit… | “我不知道 见鬼…” |
[12:11] | Half a block west of Longwood, maybe? | “Longwood向西半个街区 也许是” |
[12:13] | I hope you all copy that. | “希望你们都听到了” |
[12:15] | This got the right feel for you? | “你感觉对头吗” |
[12:17] | He better not be long, ’cause I don’t know where the stash is… | “他最好不要太久 因为我不知道东西藏哪儿了…” |
[12:20] | And if they dragging us all over this part of town– | “要是他们一路带我们穿过这城市” |
[12:22] | What’s that? | “那是什么?” |
[12:25] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[12:26] | – Something ain’t right. – What? | – “不对劲” – “什么” |
[12:28] | – This shit ain’t right. – Christ. | – “他妈的不对劲” – 老天 |
[12:31] | Signal 13, signal 13. | “求救! 求救!” |
[12:34] | What the fuck? | “他妈的怎么搞的” |
[12:35] | She can’t reach the gun. | 她够不着枪 |
[12:37] | – What the fuck? – Two males, black hoodies, both of them– | “他妈的怎么搞的? “两名男性 黑色兜帽 两个都是 “ |
[12:40] | one is– | “其中一个…” |
[12:43] | Shut it off. Shut it off. | 关掉 关掉 |
[13:02] | Dr. Mells, Line 6. | Mells医生 6号线 |
[13:09] | Listen to me, you fuck. | 听我说 你操蛋的 |
[13:11] | You did a lot of shit here. | 你干过很多混账事 |
[13:13] | You played a lot of fucking cards and made a lot of people… | 你他妈的耍过很多鬼把戏 让很多人 |
[13:16] | Do a lot of fucking things they didn’t want to do. | 做了很多他们并不想做的操蛋事 |
[13:19] | This is true. | 这是事实 |
[13:21] | We both know this is true. | 我俩都知道这是事实 |
[13:23] | Dr. Ralston, please call cardiology. | Ralston医生 请呼叫心脏科 |
[13:26] | You, McNulty, are a gaping asshole. | 你 McNulty 是个大混蛋 |
[13:29] | We both know this. | 我俩都清楚 |
[13:31] | Fuck if everybody in CID doesn’t know it. | 刑侦科有谁它妈的不清楚? |
[13:33] | But fuck if I’m gonna stand here… | 可是它妈的 我才不会站在这里 |
[13:35] | And say you did a single fucking thing to get a police shot. | 指责你它妈的害一名警察了中枪 |
[13:39] | You did not do this, you fucking hear me? | 不是你 你它妈的听到没? |
[13:42] | – This is not on you. – yeah. | – 这帐不算你头上 – 嗯 |
[13:43] | No, it isn’t, asshole. | 不 不是你 混球 |
[13:46] | Believe it or not, everything isn’t about you. | 信不信由你 地球不是围着你转 |
[13:49] | And the motherfucker saying this… | 说这话的混蛋… |
[13:51] | He hates your guts, McNulty. | 他对你恨之入骨 McNulty |
[13:53] | So you know if it was on you… | 所以真是你害的 |
[13:55] | I’d be the son of a bitch to say so. | 我一定会是告诉你的那个混蛋 |
[14:03] | Shit went bad. | 出了岔子 |
[14:05] | She took two for the company. | 她为行动组吃了两抢 |
[14:08] | That’s the only lesson here. | 这是唯一的教训 |
[14:15] | Police! | 警察! |
[14:17] | Police, let me see your hands. Get on the ground! | 警察 把手举起来 趴在地上! |
[14:20] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上! |
[14:21] | Search warrant, get on the ground. | 搜捕令 趴在地上 |
[14:23] | Police, get down. | 警察 趴下 |
[14:26] | Let’s see your hands. | 举起手来 |
[14:28] | – He ain’t here! – Who ain’t here? | – 他不在这里! – 谁不在这里? |
[14:31] | – Zach, he ain’t here! – Zach? | – Zach 他不在这里! – Zach? |
[14:32] | No, honey, we’re looking for Savino. | 不 亲爱的 我们找Savino |
[14:35] | Savino? Savino? | |
[14:36] | No, he’s my baby. | 不会的 他是我的宝贝儿子 |
[14:38] | Yeah, your baby shot a cop. | 没错 你的宝贝儿子开枪打了一名警察 |
[14:42] | They’re kicking in the doors, looking for Savino. | 他们破门而入 搜捕Savino |
[14:46] | What? What up with that, man? | 什么 怎么回事 哥们? |
[14:47] | Some shit about he killed a cop. | 说什么他杀了一个警察 |
[14:49] | Who, Savino? Savino ain’t shot no cop. | 谁 Savino? Savino才没有杀过什么警察 |
[14:52] | They kicking in the doors, acting like he did it. | 他们破门而入 搞得好像是真的 |
[14:54] | – Shit. – I’m telling you, man. | – 他妈的 – 我就跟你说嘛 哥们 |
[14:57] | They’re talking about it anyway. | 无论如何 他们在谈论了 |
[15:00] | Ripples in the pond. | 一石激起千层浪 |
[15:01] | Talking ain’t knowing, is it? | 谈论并不代表知情 是吗 |
[15:06] | Skin this cat another way. | 从另一个角度剖析 |
[15:10] | Two pages to Stringer tonight, right? | 今晚Stringer被呼了两次 对吧 |
[15:12] | Only this one after the shooting. | 只有这一次是在枪击以后 |
[15:15] | Who’s 07? | 谁是07 |
[15:17] | And what phone is he asking for Stringer to call him back? | 还有他叫Stringer回复哪个电话亭 |
[15:29] | – Shit went good, but– – Hold on. | – 事情进展顺利 只是… – 等等 |
[15:31] | Officer was shot around 12.:30 this morning. | “警官在今晨12:30左右中枪” |
[15:33] | The officer may have been undercover. | “警官可能是便衣” |
[15:39] | – All right, talk. – Like I said, it went good… | – 好了 说吧 – 就像我说的 事情顺利… |
[15:41] | Except there was this bitch curled up in the back seat. | 只是有个婊子蜷缩在后座上 |
[15:44] | Surprised the shit out of us. | 把我们的魂都吓掉了 |
[15:46] | Didn’t even see her until the shit popped off. | 要不是她起身都看不见她 |
[15:49] | I mean if it was up to me, I’d have let the girl walk. | 我是说要是我 我就放那妞走了 |
[15:52] | She didn’t look like the talking type. | 她看上去不像长舌妇 |
[15:54] | But Little Man seen her, bugged out, and let a couple go. | 可是Little Man见了她 狂性大发 就开了几枪 |
[15:57] | – Savino didn’t tip y’all off to her? – Wasn’t no time for that. | – Savino没有警告你们她在那里? – 没时间啊 |
[16:00] | He get up out the car, we see him go up the block | 他下了车 我们看着他沿着街区走 |
[16:02] | like we said, right? | 就像我们约好的一样 是吧 |
[16:04] | After that, he out of sight and we bring it home like we planned, baby. | 然后 他走得没影了 我们就照计划行动了 哥们 |
[16:08] | Shorty was a cop. | 马子是条子 |
[16:13] | And she ain’t dead. | 而且她没死 |
[16:17] | Where’d you all put the guns? | 你们都把枪放哪儿了 |
[16:21] | She wasn’t no cop, man. She look like one of Orlando’s hos. | 她才不是条子呢 哥们 她看上去像Orlando的婊子 |
[16:25] | Bey, where the fuck are the guns? | Bey 他妈的枪都在哪儿呢 |
[16:28] | A storm drain off of Park Heights, man. | Park Heights的一个暴雨排水管 哥们 |
[16:30] | What the fuck is wrong with Little Man? | 他妈的Little Man是怎么搞的 |
[16:32] | I mean, this motherfucker bugged out one time. | 我是说 这操蛋的逃亡过一次 |
[16:35] | He gonna bug out again, when he find out shorty’s a fucking cop? | 等他发现马子是个他妈的条子时 还要再跑路吗? |
[16:38] | I mean, come on, man. | 我是说 得了吧 哥们 |
[16:39] | Savino got a story that he can keep to and he know it… | Savino可以死咬一个说法 他知道这一点 |
[16:42] | But Little Man, he always been fucking weak like that. | 但是Little Man它妈的没一点种 |
[16:46] | Little Man gotta go. | Little Man得”走人” |
[16:49] | You hear me? | 嘿 你听到了吗 |
[16:53] | This shit gonna get real heavy. | 这鸟事会变得很严重 |
[16:55] | You understand me? We gotta fall back. | 明白吧 我们得避一避风头 |
[16:57] | I wanna see how it go with this Savino bullshit… | 我想看看Savino那边会怎样发展 |
[17:00] | See how they go past that. | 看看条子们怎么处理 |
[17:02] | But if the shit don’t hold… | 但如果他的说法出了漏洞 |
[17:04] | Or if this motherfucking cop wake up and start talking shit… | 或如果这个操蛋的条子醒过来 开口说话 |
[17:07] | Then you gotta go sky up. | 那你就得跑路了 |
[17:10] | Where you got your peoples at? | 你在哪里有熟人 |
[17:14] | New York. | 纽约 |
[17:16] | Jersey, Cleveland. | 新泽西 克利夫兰 |
[17:18] | All right. So, Philly. | 行 那么 费城 |
[17:20] | DC. You know what I’m saying? | 华盛顿 明白我的意思吗 |
[17:22] | No profile, no connections, no noise. | 没有前科 行外人 更不会声张 |
[17:26] | You feel me, right? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[17:28] | All right. We gotta be careful. | 好了 我们得小心点 |
[17:43] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[17:45] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[17:46] | It’s all right, you just scared me. | 没关系 只是吓到我了 |
[17:53] | I work with Kima. | 我是Kima的同事 |
[17:59] | Kima, she…. | Kima 她…. |
[18:01] | Kima’s at work. | Kima上班去了 |
[18:06] | What is she? | 她怎么了? |
[18:21] | Dust the receiver, the coin return, and the metal top. | 给听筒 退币口和金属箱顶刷粉取指纹 |
[18:32] | The can, too. | 还有这易拉罐 |
[18:40] | Dr. Jones to the nurses’ station, please. | Jones医生请到护士站来 |
[18:44] | We can’t really know for sure. | 我们还不能确定 |
[18:51] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[18:54] | I’m sitting over there with Kima’s girl and– | 我陪Kima的姑娘坐在那里 |
[18:58] | Maybe somebody from the department or the city… | 或许局里的人 或市里来的人 |
[19:00] | Maybe might want to say something. | 想要对她说点什么 |
[19:01] | Who’s here from the family? | 她的家人有谁来了? |
[19:03] | – A daughter, you say? – A daughter? | – 你是说女儿吗? – 女儿? |
[19:06] | Officer Greggs has a girl? | Greggs警官有个姑娘? |
[19:11] | A roommate. | 是室友 |
[19:14] | The family’s in Richmond, driving up first thing today… | 她的家人在Richmond 今天第一时间就开车往这里赶 |
[19:17] | But the roommate’s already here. | 但是室友已经到了 |
[19:35] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来吧 |
[19:40] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[19:41] | If we lose her, he can always pose for the funeral. | 如果我们失去了她 他还可以在葬礼上装样子 |
[20:45] | Still need the right door for Savino. | 还是没找到Savino的确切下落 |
[20:47] | His last knowns, his girlfriend, his mama, all empty holes. | 他最后已知的所在地 女友 母亲 都是空巢 |
[20:50] | Tracers picked up a of couple hairs on one of the hoodies. | 痕迹科在一个兜帽里找到几根毛发 |
[20:52] | That’s something. | 不赖嘛 |
[20:54] | So, either these guys are neighborhood yos… | 所以 要么这些人是附近的混混 |
[20:56] | Who lucked into $30,000 on a street stickup, or…. | 在街上幸运地抢了3万美金 要么… |
[21:00] | Or they’re pros who set up in an alley on one side of the tracks… | 要么他们是专业杀手 在一头的巷子里杀人 |
[21:04] | Then slip over to the other side where they park their ride. | 然后溜上停在另一头的车跑路 |
[21:08] | What about the post? | 鉴证报告呢 |
[21:09] | Cause and manner of death on Mr. Blocker is homicide… | Blocker先生的死亡原因和方式是他杀 |
[21:12] | To wit, close-range GSWs to the shoulder, | 即 近距离枪伤 打中肩膀 |
[21:15] | Chest and left arm. | 胸部和左臂 |
[21:17] | Nine millimeter, six left twist, suitable for comparison. | 9毫米 六道左旋槽 适合作对照 |
[21:21] | We pulled something else from the back seat of the car, right? | 和我们从汽车后座取出的子弹并不一样 是吧 |
[21:23] | Yeah, .380. Semi-jacketed. Casings were different, too. | 嗯 那是点38 半被甲弹 弹壳也不同 |
[21:27] | So, we confirmed the two shooters. | 所以我们能确认有两名枪手 |
[21:29] | Print hit. | 指纹 |
[21:30] | Wynton “Little Man” Rice, enforcer in the 221… | Wynton “Little Man” Rice 221大楼的管理者… |
[21:32] | A definite connect to Barksdale’s world. | 绝对和Barksdale的组织有联系 |
[21:35] | Print hit? | 指纹? |
[21:36] | Print hit from what? | 哪儿来的指纹? |
[21:38] | Soda can. | 汽水罐 |
[21:40] | Dropped at the pay phone at Park Heights and Belvedere. | 被扔在Park Heights 和Belvedere交接的公用电话旁 |
[21:42] | Still had a little fizz in it when I got there. | 我赶到那里时还在冒泡呢 |
[21:44] | What is this pay phone at Park Heights and Belvedere? | Park Heights和Belvedere交接的这个公用电话怎么了 |
[21:47] | It’s from which some motherfucker paged Stringer Bell… | 有个混蛋在那里呼叫Stringer Bell |
[21:49] | 20 minutes after the shooting. | 枪击发生20分钟之后 |
[21:51] | I dusted the phone, too, but it was smudged. | 我也给话筒刷粉取指纹了 可是已经模糊了 |
[21:54] | So we got a Barksdale pro in the northwest… | 所以说一名Barksdale团伙的专业罪犯 |
[21:58] | Ringing up the boss minutes after the deed. | 完事后在西北片向打电话给老板 |
[22:01] | So much for the amateur-hour theory. | “业余者理论”就这样寿终正寝了 |
[22:03] | Good pull. You are? | 干得好 你是? |
[22:06] | Freamon Lester Freamon Freamon. Lester Freamon. | |
[22:07] | Where you working? | 你在哪个部门工作 |
[22:10] | Pawn shop unit. | 质押组 |
[22:15] | I mean, how you gonna shoot a police? | 我是说 你怎么会向警察开枪呢 |
[22:18] | Ain’t no percentage in that, know what I’m saying? | 根本没有胜算 懂我的意思吗 |
[22:20] | For real. | 千真万确 |
[22:22] | Someone around here do that shit… | 要是这儿有人这么干 |
[22:23] | Every narco in the world be down here busting heads. | 世上所有的缉毒条子都会到这里来抓人 |
[22:27] | I guess them Park Heights niggers just ain’t got no fucking common sense. | 我猜Park Heights那的人就他妈的没啥常识 |
[22:31] | A lotta heart, just no sense. | 心思活 就是没常识 |
[22:33] | Poot Poot. | |
[22:35] | Wallace on the phone. | Wallace的电话 |
[22:37] | – Yeah? – Wallace? | – 是吗 – Wallace? |
[22:40] | Nigger ring me up twice a day whether he got shit to say or not. | 这小子一天给我两通电话 也不管有话没话 |
[22:42] | Homesick motherfucker making me bug. | 操蛋的想家了 烦都烦死了 |
[22:45] | Where’s he at? | 他在哪呢? |
[22:47] | At the shore with his grandma, down there…. | 在海滨 他外婆那边 在那里… |
[22:52] | Surfing or some bullshit. | 冲浪啥的劳什子 |
[22:55] | Or something. | 诸如此类的 |
[22:57] | Dr. Zellesky, you have a call on Line 5. | Zellesky医生 5号线有您的电话 |
[23:33] | You just use that phone? | 你刚用了那个电话? |
[23:35] | Yeah, a little earlier. You might wanna go to Mosher Street. | 嗯 前些时候 你或许可以去Mosher街 |
[23:37] | Just now, you used it? | 就刚才 你用了吗 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:42] | A man downtown needs to talk to you. | 市局里有人要和你谈话 |
[23:44] | Man downtown? | 市局里的人? |
[23:46] | Make some sense for this man, please. All right? | 和这个人讲讲道理 拜托了 好吗 |
[23:48] | I ain’t never been so clean in my life. | 我这辈子从来没有这样远离毒品 |
[23:49] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是履行我的职责 |
[23:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:58] | What up, Mr. Beachfront Property? | 怎么了 海滩地产先生? |
[24:00] | No, fool, I told you, I’m bayside. | 不是啦 傻瓜 我告诉过你 我在海湾边 |
[24:02] | My grandmother on the bayside. | 我祖母在海湾边 |
[24:04] | Still, man, you on vacation and not bringing me with you. | 不过 你还是没带上我就去度假了 哥们 |
[24:07] | How you get all the way down there? | 你一路怎么过去的? |
[24:08] | I took a bus. | 坐公交 |
[24:09] | Shit, tell me how to go, and I grab a ‘hound, too. | 妈的 告诉我怎么走 我再带上一猎狗 |
[24:12] | Come down there and hang with your ass. | 过去你那里 和你一起混 |
[24:14] | No, man, it ain’t like that. The air down here all sticky. | 不行 哥们 不是这样的 这里的空气很潮湿 |
[24:17] | Worse than Baltimore. | 比Baltimore还糟 |
[24:19] | And these crickets, louder than a motherfucker. | 还有这些蟋蟀 比操蛋的还聒噪 |
[24:22] | I can’t get no sleep. | 搞得我都睡不着 |
[24:23] | I don’t think I’m cut out to be no country-ass nigger, man. | 我想我注定不是个乡下人 哥们 |
[24:27] | Please deposit two dollars for an additional two minutes. | 继续通话2分钟 请再投入2美元 |
[24:30] | Shit, I gotta go. | 妈的 我要挂了 |
[24:31] | You can take a nigger out the Westside. But you can’t take– | 你可以把一个黑佬从西区带走 但是你不能带… |
[25:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[25:06] | Look, I didn’t do shit here, okay? | 听着 我没犯事 好吗 |
[25:10] | I asked you your name. | 我问你的名字 |
[25:12] | No, this shit ain’t right. | 不 这样没道理 |
[25:14] | Who’d you try to page, shit bird? | 你在呼谁呢 鸟人? |
[25:15] | Why the fuck do you care, okay? I mean…. | 关你屁事 啊? 我是说…. |
[25:22] | You have exactly three more seconds to explain yourself to me, asshole. | 你还有三秒钟解释给我听 混蛋 |
[25:29] | One shooter definitely opened the passenger door… | 一名枪手明显打开过乘客门… |
[25:32] | So any latent prints from that side of the car…. | 因此车上那一块任何潜在的指纹…. |
[25:35] | – Why’d you page her, shit bird? – Get off me. | – 你为什么呼她 鸟人? – 走开 |
[25:39] | You think this is a fucking game? | 你觉得这他妈的是个游戏吗 |
[25:40] | – I wanna talk to Detective Greggs. – You can’t, motherfucker. | – 我想和Greggs警探说话 – 不行 操蛋的 |
[25:43] | Then McNulty then. This shit ain’t right, sir. | 那就McNulty 他妈的没道理 警官 |
[25:53] | Savino Savino. | |
[25:56] | Mope ain’t around. | 这毒贩不在附近 |
[26:07] | One of them low-rise hoppers on Tower Phone 2. | 一个平房区的小喽啰在用高楼区2号电话亭 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:22] | Maybe he forgot the number. | 可能他忘了号码 |
[26:37] | The fuck was that? | 他妈的那是咋回事 |
[26:39] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[26:41] | We just caught a re-up off the tower stash. | 我们刚目睹了高楼区藏毒点的补货 |
[26:43] | Fourth floor, south side, second unit down. | 4楼 南边 第二间 |
[26:51] | Put that away. | 把那东西收起来 |
[26:57] | Put that away and work the case. | 把那东西收起来 专心破案 |
[27:01] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一句话吗 |
[27:12] | How much of this case would you give up to get her back? | 这案子 你愿意放弃多少 来挽回她? |
[27:15] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[27:17] | How much? | 多少? |
[27:20] | All of it. | 全部 |
[27:22] | But it doesn’t work that way. | 但事情不能那样解决 |
[27:24] | You can’t give it back. | 换不回来 |
[27:31] | I’m sitting with a hospital progress report | 我这里有一份医院进展报告 |
[27:33] | That shows no fucking progress. | 上面他妈的一点进展都没有 |
[27:36] | She’s not conscious, she’s intubated. | 她昏迷不醒 插着通气管 |
[27:38] | She’s had a trach and a lung collapse… | 实施了气管切开术 伴有肺萎陷… |
[27:40] | And if she’s got a shred of luck… | 要是她有一丁点运气 |
[27:41] | The shot she took to the neck didn’t catch any spine. | 脖子上中的那枪就不会打在脊椎上了 |
[27:48] | It wasn’t worth it. | 这不值得 |
[27:54] | Homicide for McNulty on Line 2. | 凶杀科找McNulty 二号线 |
[28:07] | Do your job. | 干活吧 |
[28:20] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[28:21] | So how you doing with it? | 你还好吗 |
[28:24] | I’ll live. | 死不了 |
[28:25] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[28:27] | Listen, Jimmy. | 听着 Jimmy |
[28:29] | We had a little dust-up over here. | 我们这里刚有场小骚乱 |
[28:32] | Holley might have beat one of your girl’s Cls on spec. | Holley为了碰运气 可能打了一个你姑娘的线人 |
[28:37] | What is he, a short guy? Mumbles a lot? | 他什么样 矮个子? 话很多? |
[28:40] | Yeah, that’s him. | 嗯 就是他 |
[28:42] | You might wanna roll past and squelch this shit… | 你或许想过来 遏止这鸟事 |
[28:44] | Before it gets outta hand. | 以防事态失控 |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:54] | It ain’t worth it, man. | 真不值 哥们 |
[28:56] | It ain’t worth it at 10 times the price. | 就算10倍的价格也不值 |
[28:58] | A fucking cop, man. A cop! How stupid is this motherfucker? | 一个鸟警察 哥们 一个警察! 这操蛋的有多蠢 |
[29:02] | Lf you see a bitch in the car, change it up. | 如果在车里看到一马子 改变计划 |
[29:04] | We can go to Orlando another fucking day. | 他妈的我们可以改天再做了Orlando |
[29:06] | Savino say he was trying to signal, but he in the dark… | Savino说他试着示意他们 但是他在黑暗中 |
[29:08] | He don’t know where Bey’s coming from. | 他不知道Bey会从哪里出现 |
[29:10] | Nothing breaking our way, man, damn. | 我们还真不走运 靠 |
[29:12] | We gotta burn this shit. This is cop money. | 我们得烧掉这玩意儿 这是警察的钱 |
[29:14] | It’s probably marked somehow. | 肯定用某种方式做了记号 |
[29:16] | The guns are in the sewer, Bey’s a rock, so that’s cool. | 枪在下水管道里 Bey很可靠 所以没关系 |
[29:18] | But it’s the bitch cop. If she starts talking, | 但那个贱人警察 如果她开口说话 |
[29:21] | She gonna put Little Man and Bey in there. | 她会把Little Man和Bey都弄进去 |
[29:23] | What up with Little Man? | Little Man怎么样了 |
[29:25] | – He’s scared. He shot a cop. – Fuck. | – 他吓得要死 他开枪打了个警察 – 操 |
[29:28] | But I put Bey on that. | 但是我交给Bey去处理了 |
[29:31] | What about Savino? | 那么Savino呢 |
[29:33] | Savino, he gotta eat the charge. | Savino他得吃官司 |
[29:34] | But he knew that. | 可是他知道的 |
[29:36] | So if he keep his story tight, he gonna be all right. | 所以如果他死咬他的说法 他就会没事 |
[29:39] | We knew Orlando was a snitching motherfucker, man. | 我们知道Orlando是个操蛋的告密者 哥们 |
[29:41] | Fuck him, but this is cash. He got us caught up. | 去他的 但是这些是现金 他让我们麻烦大了 |
[29:43] | I know, man. That’s my fault, man. | 我知道 哥们 是我的错 哥们 |
[29:46] | Bey and Savino came to me with the idea that… | Bey和Savino向我提出… |
[29:49] | If they take Orlando, they can take the cash, too. | 如果他们做掉Orlando 他们也可以带走现金 |
[29:51] | I was like, all right, you all get your payday– | 我就说 行啊 是该拿点报酬… |
[29:53] | How the fuck is Orlando gonna front this type of cash? | Orlando怎么会预付这种钱 |
[29:57] | What it say? | 这说明了什么? |
[29:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:00] | I know, I fucked up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[30:04] | All right, take this trash outside, fucking burn it. | 好了把这垃圾拿到外面去 他妈的烧了 |
[30:08] | Tell Wee-Bey to clean up the mess before he jet. | 叫Wee-Bey在跑路前收拾残局 |
[30:16] | He was throwing 911 messages to her pager. | 他给她呼机发了紧急传呼 |
[30:19] | I asked him why. | 我问他为什么 |
[30:21] | He raised up. | 他顶嘴了 |
[30:23] | Shit got outta hand. | 事态就失控了 |
[30:28] | Does he know? | 他知道了吗 |
[30:32] | McNulty, man. What they doing over there, man? | McNulty 哥们 他们那是干嘛呢 哥们? |
[30:35] | He just started beating on me. | 他就这样开始暴打我 |
[30:37] | Last night, she got shot. | 昨晚 她遭到枪击 |
[30:40] | Where the fuck were you at? | 当时他妈的你在哪里 |
[30:42] | – Where were you? – I was there. | – 你在哪里? – 我就在那里 |
[30:46] | Bunk Bunk. | |
[30:47] | Holley is investigating. | Holley在调查 |
[30:50] | We got no good latents on the passenger side door. | 我们在乘客门上没找到指纹 |
[30:53] | …and he sees her pager coming up 911 . | …然后他看到她寻呼机上的急呼 |
[30:55] | What about the dash? | 仪表盘呢 |
[30:57] | You gotta help me! | 你得帮帮我! |
[30:59] | Call the lab. | 打电话给实验室问呗 |
[31:03] | So, what can I do? | 那么她受伤了 我能做什么? |
[31:07] | For one thing you can roll around the projects and see who’s missing. | 一来你可以在公房区转转 看看谁不见了 |
[31:11] | Who ain’t around. | 谁不在了 |
[31:14] | You okay with that? | 这样做得到吗 |
[31:16] | Yeah, I just…. | 嗯 只是…. |
[31:20] | I been keeping it kinda close, you know? | 我最近有些走上正道了 你知道吗? |
[31:22] | Ain’t been around the projects much lately. | 最近不怎么去公房区了 |
[31:25] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
[31:26] | You beefing with someone down there? | 和那里的人结仇了? |
[31:29] | No, I’m not beefing with…. | 不 我没有结仇… |
[31:39] | Eyes open, Bubbs. | 睁大眼睛 Bubbs |
[31:42] | For Kima. | 为了Kima |
[31:44] | Hang loose, I’ll get you a ride. | 别担心 我开车送你 |
[31:51] | Where are we with Savino? | Savino的下落如何? |
[31:52] | Still MIA. | 还是不见踪影 |
[31:54] | Enough of this bullshit. | 受够了这样的废话 |
[31:57] | If he calls me for anything, I’ll tell him to turn himself in. | 如果他打电话找我 我会叫他自首的 |
[32:01] | – I’m going to do that. – Not good enough. | – 我会的 – 这不够 |
[32:03] | Excuse me? | 对不起 你说什么? |
[32:04] | We need him now. | 我们现在就要他 |
[32:08] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[32:10] | Perhaps as an officer of the court… | 或许作为法庭官员… |
[32:12] | Ronnie here is being polite. | Ronnie表现得彬彬有礼 |
[32:14] | She’s a member of your twisted little tribe. | 她是你们畸形部落中的一员 |
[32:16] | She’s putting it into your twisted little language. Me? | 她用的是你们的小小畸形语言 我嘛? |
[32:19] | I wouldn’t wipe my ass with a Baltimore lawyer. | 我擦屁股都会不用Baltimore的律师 |
[32:22] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[32:24] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[32:26] | I mean, I’m willing to let you little ratfuckers suborn perjury… | 我是说 我愿意 让你们这些小操蛋的教唆人做伪证… |
[32:29] | Blow smoke up a judge’s ass and jury-tamper your balls off… | 向法官煽风点火 一个劲儿地贿赂陪审团… |
[32:32] | Without losing the slightest bit of my sunny s | 一点也影响不了我的阳光性格 |
[32:35] | Fuck me if I don’t let you structure your cash into briefcase fees, either. | 我也不会不让你把现金 伪装成办公费 |
[32:39] | That’s between you and the IRS. Neither one of you is anyone’s friend, right? | 那是你和国税局之间的事 你们俩都不是任何人的朋友 对吧? |
[32:43] | What Jimmy is trying to say is– | Jimmy 想说的是… |
[32:46] | No, what Jimmy is saying is if you want my nose closed to your shit… | 不 Jimmy想说的是 如果你想让我对你的鸟事睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[32:49] | You have to throw me something when I need it. | 那在我有需要的时候 你得给我点甜头 |
[32:51] | And right now I need Savino Bratton in bracelets. | 眼下我需要带着手铐的Savino Bratton |
[32:55] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[32:57] | You repped him the last four felonies. | 最近四宗大罪你都代表他出庭 |
[32:59] | I guess you can get word to him if you want to. | 我想如果你想传消息一定传得到 |
[33:04] | A police may die, Morrie, and Savino was there. | 一名警察可能会死 Morrie 而Savino就在现场 |
[33:08] | He comes in this afternoon… | 他今天下午来警局… |
[33:10] | And he takes the drug charge at least. | 至少吃毒品官司 |
[33:12] | Or what? | 否则? |
[33:15] | Or we send tactical teams into his momma’s house every night… | 否则我们每天晚上派特警队去他妈妈家… |
[33:18] | Until there’s no house left to worry about. | 直到把那拆得片甲不留 |
[33:21] | You get a target letter from the state’s attorney’s office… | 你会收到州检察院发的证人信… |
[33:23] | Followed by subpoenas for every bank account in your fucking name. | 而传唤你名下所有银行账单的传票 也会接踵而至 |
[33:27] | And let’s see if all those cash deposits match the reported income. | 然后让我们看看那些存款 是不是都和上报的收入相符 |
[33:33] | I’m hearing this from him… | 他的话我听到了… |
[33:35] | And I understand that he’s distraught. | 我知道他情绪失控… |
[33:37] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[33:40] | Am I hearing this from the state’s attorney’s office as well? | 州检察院也是这样的意见吗? |
[33:47] | You are. | 是的 |
[33:51] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[33:55] | Fuck you, Jimmy! | 去你的 Jimmy! |
[33:57] | – You didn’t tell me that was coming. – He’ll bring him in. | – 你没告诉我你会来这一手 – 他会把他带来的 |
[34:00] | He will if he can, that’s not the point. | 如果他能当然会带来 这不是重点 |
[34:02] | What’s the point? | 那什么是重点 |
[34:03] | The point is that Morrie Levy is a past officer | 重点是Morrie Levy |
[34:06] | Of the Monumental Bar Association… | 是前任律师协会官员… |
[34:08] | And unless I want to spend my whole life as a fucking ASA… | 除非我想一辈子做一个他妈的州检察官… |
[34:10] | I can’t spend my afternoons pissing on people who matter. | 我不能一下午招惹重要人物 |
[34:13] | Another career in the balance. | 又是一个悬而未决的职业生涯 |
[34:18] | – Fuck you. – No, fuck you. | – 你去死吧 – 不 是你去死吧 |
[34:21] | If only half of you in the state’s attorney’s office… | 要是你们这些检察院狗娘养的人里有一半… |
[34:23] | Didn’t want to be judges… | 不想当法官… |
[34:25] | Didn’t want to be partners in a downtown law firm… | 不想在城里的律师公司做合伙人… |
[34:27] | If you had the balls to follow through, you know what would happen? | 如果你们有勇气查到底 你知道会发生什么吗 |
[34:31] | A guy like that would be indicted, tried and convicted. | 像那样的人会被起诉 审判并定罪 |
[34:33] | The rest of them would back up… | 其余这样的人就会往后缩… |
[34:35] | So we could push a clean case through your courthouse. | 这样我们就可以在你们的法庭上 打一宗干干净净的案子 |
[34:37] | But no, everybody stays friends. Everybody gets paid. | 但是不行 所有人都是朋友 所有人都有钱拿 |
[34:40] | And everybody’s got a fucking future. | 而且所有人都有他妈的未来 |
[34:44] | You’ll just use anyone, won’t you? | 你谁都可以利用 是吧 |
[34:55] | I’ve been searching the logs | 我一直在日志里查 |
[34:57] | For pager hits that used an 07 code, right? | 使用07代码的寻呼机号码 对吧? |
[35:00] | It comes up now and then on D’Angelo’s pager. | D’Angelo的寻呼机里时常会出现 |
[35:02] | Stringer’s, too, but less often. | 还有Stringer的 但没那么频繁 |
[35:05] | Most of the time, there’s nothing to place the guy… | 大多数时候 没法定位这个人.. |
[35:08] | But check it. | 可你瞧 |
[35:11] | And this is on Stringer’s page? | 这是Stringer寻呼机上的? |
[35:13] | It comes back to the pay phone in the emergency room | 回电到马里兰大医院里 |
[35:15] | At Maryland General Hospital. | 急诊室的公用电话 |
[35:17] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[35:18] | The date of this page is the same day that Stinkum got killed. | 这次呼叫的日期和Stinkum被杀是同一天 |
[35:22] | And Wee-Bey got shot in the leg. | 还有Wee-Bey腿上中枪 |
[35:24] | That was the talk on the wire, anyway. | 至少监听线上是这样说的 |
[35:26] | If you go to Maryland General | 如果你去马里兰大医院 |
[35:28] | And pull the ER records for that morning… | 把那天早上的急诊室记录调出来… |
[35:30] | You’re gonna find Wee-Bey in the pile. | 你会发现Wee-Bey在里面 |
[35:32] | 07 is Wee-Bey.It’s gotta be. | “07”是Wee-Bey 一定是的 |
[35:36] | And we have Wee-Bey and Little Man | 我们发现了Wee-Bey和Little Man |
[35:39] | At the pay phone at Park Heights 20 minutes after the ambush… | 在伏击20分钟后 用Park Heights的公用电话 |
[35:42] | Throwing a page to Stringer. | 呼叫Stringer |
[35:46] | We’re all over town for this piece-of-shit Savino. | 我们全城热搜狗娘养的Savino |
[35:49] | With ties to the Barksdale organization? | 他和Barksdale组织有关? |
[35:52] | – Yes, sir. – What else? | – 是的 长官 – 还有别的吗? |
[35:54] | The case is progressing. | 案子有进展 |
[35:56] | We’re gleaning possible shooters from the wiretap. | 我们从监听线上获知枪击嫌犯 |
[35:59] | I asked for the controlled buy. | 是我要求这次诱买 |
[36:01] | I put one of our people in harm’s way. | 我让一名我们的同事受了伤 |
[36:03] | So right now I want to make sure that we are doing everything. | 所以现在我想确保我们在尽一切努力 |
[36:07] | – We are, sir, we’re on it. – Good. | – 是的 长官 我们在办 – 很好 |
[36:10] | The commissioner wants raids citywide. | 长官想要全市性的突袭 |
[36:12] | Every door we can take. Any addresses we can write on, | 所有能进去的门 所有能写下的地址 |
[36:15] | Anything connected to a narcotics case. | 任何与缉毒案有关的东西 |
[36:17] | CID, tactical, the DEUs… | 刑侦部 特警队 缉毒组… |
[36:20] | And tomorrow, on the 6:00 news… | 明天 在6:00新闻… |
[36:23] | We put a lot of fucking dope on the table. | 我们把他妈的一大堆毒品摆在桌子上 |
[36:26] | A lot of it. | 一大堆 |
[36:28] | Dope on the table? | 毒品摆桌上? |
[36:30] | We need to let them know who we are. | 我们需要让他们知道我们是谁 |
[36:32] | We can’t for one minute let them think that this will stand. | 我们一分钟都不能让他们 以为这种事可以继续 |
[36:38] | The Commissioner wants to send a message, Lieutenant. | 长官想要传达一种信息 警督 |
[36:41] | You make sure you and your people… | 你确保你和你的人… |
[36:43] | Do everything possible to see that it is heard. | 尽其所能传播这条信息 |
[36:55] | Dope on the damn table. | 他妈的毒品摆桌上 |
[36:58] | It’s like the man said. | 就像他说的 |
[37:00] | We’re letting them know who we are. | 我们要让他们知道我们是谁 |
[37:02] | Yeah? And who the hell are we? | 是吗 那他妈的我们是谁呢 |
[37:12] | Again, for the record, | 再正式重申一次 |
[37:14] | Let’s make clear that Mr. Bratton has not been Mirandized… | 让我们明确Bratton先生 没有被告知米兰达原则… |
[37:17] | And that what is said here is for purposes of a proffer. | 并且在这里说的话都是自愿提供 |
[37:20] | – Agreed? – Agreed. | – 同意吗 – 同意 |
[37:22] | Okay, then. | 好的 那么 |
[37:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:32] | That’s baking soda. | 这是烘焙苏打 |
[37:35] | Which Mr. Bratton intended to sell to Orlando Blocker. | Bratton先生企图把这个 贩卖给Orlando Blocker |
[37:38] | You can keep it with our compliments. | 你们可以留着 我们免费奉上 |
[37:40] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[37:42] | Mr. Bratton did not receive money. | Bratton先生没有拿到钱 |
[37:44] | He left it in the car when he went to retrieve the sham cocaine. | 当他去取假可卡因时把它留在车里了 |
[37:47] | If you were recording the transaction, the tape will confirm this. | 如果你们录下交易的话 磁带会核实这一点 |
[37:51] | And he wasn’t around for the shooting either. | 枪击发生时他也不在 |
[37:53] | He doesn’t know who the shooters are. | 事实上 他不知道枪手是谁 |
[37:55] | And God knows he wasn’t in on the setup. | 天知道他其实没有参与伏击 |
[37:57] | I mean, it was pure dumb luck… | 我是说 他让他们留在死胡同里 |
[37:59] | That he left them in an dead-end alley and they were shot just two minutes later. | 结果他们两分钟以后遇害… 完全是因为运气坏到了家 |
[38:03] | This is bullshit. | 真是胡扯 |
[38:04] | A police is down. | 一个警察倒下了 |
[38:07] | Mr. Bratton had no knowledge | Bratton先生并不知晓 |
[38:09] | That the young woman was a police officer. | 那位年轻女子是警官 |
[38:12] | And no intention of doing anything other than defrauding Mr. Blocker of $30,000. | 并且除了诈骗Blocker先生3万美元之外 别无企图 |
[38:19] | Ms. Nathan? | Nathan女士? |
[38:22] | No charge if he gives us the shooters. | 如果他供出枪击者就不予定罪 |
[38:25] | And if he testifies we’ll find a way | 如果他作证 我们会找到办法 |
[38:27] | To squeeze him into the federal witness program. | 让他加入联邦证人计划 |
[38:30] | As I indicated… | 正如我指出的那样 |
[38:31] | Mr. Bratton has no idea who shot Mr. Blocker… | Bratton先生不知道谁枪击了Blocker先生… |
[38:34] | Or the undercover officer. | 和便衣警官 |
[38:39] | Best you can do is 286B. | 你最多能整个286B |
[38:42] | What the hell is that? | 那是啥玩意儿 |
[38:44] | Distribution of sham CDS. | 散布山寨管制危险品 |
[38:46] | Three-year maximum, $5,000 fine. | 最长刑期3年 罚款5000美元 |
[38:49] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[38:50] | If he took the cash, we could go to felony theft or fraud… | 如果他拿了现金 我们可以定个盗窃或诈骗重罪… |
[38:54] | But the tape has him leaving the money. | 但是磁带表明他没拿钱 |
[38:57] | Three years. | 3年 |
[38:59] | A cop was shot, Morrie. | 一名警察被枪击了 Morrie |
[39:01] | So if we convict, he’ll do every damn day of the three. | 所以如果我们判他有罪 他会结结实实地坐上3年牢 |
[39:04] | I can do the three. Ain’t no thing. | 我可以蹲三年 没什么大不了 |
[39:07] | And the $5,000 fine? | 那5000美元罚款呢 |
[39:09] | Shit, you still up $25,000, right? | 妈的 你还是剩了2万5 对吧 |
[39:21] | Nicely done. | 干得真不赖 |
[39:27] | Give me two. | 给我两个 |
[40:04] | Damn, Orlando. | 该死 Orlando |
[40:06] | I still can’t believe that shit. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[40:09] | Man, all this shit behind this motherfucker. | 哥们 这些破事都和这操蛋的有关 |
[40:11] | Who the fuck was he? | 他妈的他到底是谁 |
[40:14] | He ran a club for my uncle. | 他为我舅舅经营一家俱乐部 |
[40:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah, first Stink, and now him. | 嗯 先是Stink 现在又是他 |
[40:19] | Yeah, man, and I heard the cops been all in Savino’s shit, too. | 是啊 哥们 还有我听说警察们 都在找Savino的麻烦 |
[40:23] | – He ain’t been around. – Little Man, neither. | – 他最近都不在这里 – Little Man也不在 |
[40:26] | Somebody could get to cleaning up shit around here. | 得有人出来搞定这鸟事啊 |
[40:28] | True. | 没错 |
[40:29] | You can’t just be going around, dropping 5-0 like that. | 你不能这样到处放倒条子啊 |
[40:32] | You know how your uncle is when people get to fucking up, man. | 你知道当人们办砸事时 你舅舅是怎样的反应 哥们 |
[40:35] | He starts taking that shit personal, man. | 他会把事情看做个人恩怨 哥们 |
[40:38] | Look like a couple more niggers gonna get dropped. | 看上去还要挂几个家伙 |
[40:41] | – What up? – You Dee? | – 咋了 – 你是Dee吗 |
[40:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:44] | They say you need to get with Stringer, right away. | 他们说你得马上去找Stringer 立刻就去 |
[40:49] | See? | 听到了吧 |
[40:51] | You moving up in the world. | 你升官儿啦 |
[40:53] | As long as you don’t fall in with the trash they taking out. | 只要你不要成为他们清理的垃圾就行 |
[40:57] | Yeah, whatever, nigger. | 呵 管他呢 小子 |
[40:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[41:01] | Tower boys all nervous and shit. | 高楼区的人都紧张得不得了 |
[41:03] | Little Man ain’t post for work. | Little Man没来上班 |
[41:05] | Ain’t answering his page, neither. | 而且也不回传呼 |
[41:09] | See? | 瞧 |
[41:11] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不准备说谎 |
[41:13] | She has swelling around the vertebrae… | 她椎骨附近浮肿… |
[41:16] | And some indications of partial paralysis. | 并且有局部瘫痪的迹象 |
[41:19] | That may or may not go away when the swelling goes down. | 这种症状会不会在浮肿消退后消失 还不知道 |
[41:22] | Her family is with her. | 她家人在陪着她 |
[41:24] | What the fuck is up with Homicide? | 凶杀科他妈的是怎么搞的 |
[41:26] | Are we on the shooters yet? | 我们开始调查枪手了吗 |
[41:28] | They’re working it hard. | 他们在努力工作 |
[41:31] | The departmental response is gonna be to take doors tomorrow morning. | 局里的回应是 明天一早入户搜查 |
[41:33] | Citywide. | 在全市范围内 |
[41:35] | Every unit, every district is kicking in… | 每个小队 每个区的警察都会闯入… |
[41:37] | Any drug-connected address they can write on. | 能写得出来的任何和毒品有关的地址 |
[41:39] | We’re gonna do the same. | 我们也要这样做 |
[41:41] | – Lieutenant, is that– – Except… | – 警督 这是不是… – 除了… |
[41:44] | We’re gonna hold back on the main stash. | 我们会放过他们的老窝 |
[41:46] | The house up in northwest we tracked off the wire…. | 我们在监听线上追踪到的 那栋西北边的房子… |
[41:49] | We advance this case more by sitting on that location. | 一来守着那个地方还能使案子有更多进展 |
[41:52] | And raids that are too much on the bulls-eye… | 二来如果突袭太百发百中了… |
[41:54] | Will have Barksdale changing up. | Barksdale就会改变策略 |
[41:56] | We might blow the wire altogether. | 监听线可能就废了 |
[41:59] | We got two addresses in the low-rises that are probables… | 我们有两个平房区的可能藏毒地址… |
[42:02] | And another two row houses off the avenue | 还有远离大道的两排房屋 |
[42:04] | That have been used for stash as recently as last week. | 就在上周 曾经被用来藏毒 |
[42:07] | But this…. | 但是这个…. |
[42:09] | This here is the best bet for a good rip. | 这是大丰收的不二之选 |
[42:12] | Herc picked up on it yesterday. | Herc昨晚发现的 |
[42:16] | Fourth-floor… | 四楼… |
[42:17] | End unit on the south side of the 221 . | 221大楼南面最后的单元 |
[42:19] | They’re dropping the re-ups out the window to the hoppers who run it off. | 他们把补货扔出窗外给小喽啰 然后小喽啰拿着补货闪人 |
[42:23] | What if they change up the apartment? | 要是他们更换公寓怎么办 |
[42:25] | They do that every day. | 他们每天都换 |
[42:26] | Yesterday was the fifth floor on the north side. | 昨天是5楼北面 |
[42:29] | We’ll have a man on the church with a cell phone. | 我们让一个人带着手机在教堂顶盯梢 |
[42:31] | They change up, | 他们换了 |
[42:32] | We call the duty judge who orally amends the warrant. | 我们致电值班法官 法官口头修改搜查令 |
[42:36] | We hit everything at 11:00. | 我们11:00开始突袭 |
[42:38] | The squad that takes the high-rise needs to stage at 5:00. | 负责高楼区的小队需要5:00开始 |
[42:42] | We need to be inside before the building even wakes up. | 我们需要在大楼里的人睡醒前进去 |
[42:45] | Anyone who wants to sleep tonight | 要是今晚还想睡觉 |
[42:47] | Needs to start typing his ass off right now. | 就得马上开始打字 |
[42:53] | What’s up? | 咋了 |
[42:55] | Why ain’t the club open? | 俱乐部怎么不开了 |
[42:58] | You going with Bey. | 你和Bey走一趟 |
[43:00] | Bey. | 嘿 Bey |
[43:03] | Keep it clean. | 手脚麻利点 |
[43:04] | Don’t make no mistakes. | 别出什么差错 |
[43:16] | Going where? | 去哪里 |
[43:18] | What the fuck you waiting for? | 他妈的你还等什么? |
[43:46] | Stop bullshitting me. | 别跟我胡扯了 |
[44:05] | The main stash. | 那个老窝 |
[44:07] | He knows we’re on it. | 他知道我们在查 |
[44:08] | He knows we held it back. | 他知道我们隐瞒了 |
[44:10] | The Deputy. | 副局 |
[44:12] | We grab a senator’s bag man in the projects, he knows that. | 我们在公房区抓了个 带着一袋钱的议员的人 他知道 |
[44:15] | State Police bring in a cooperator, he knows it, too. | 州警局带来个合作者 他也知道 |
[44:17] | Like fucking clockwork. | 还真他妈的及时 |
[44:19] | He’s got a rat. | 他一定有眼线 |
[44:21] | Here, in the detail. | 就在专案组里 |
[44:28] | In the beginning… | 起初… |
[44:29] | When we started, Burrell had me. | 我们刚刚开始时 我对Burrell忠心耿耿 |
[44:31] | I pipelined everything to that motherfucker. | 我把一切都告诉那个操蛋的 |
[44:34] | But now he lost you. | 可现在你背弃了他 |
[44:37] | So now he’s picked up someone else. | 所以现在他又选了一个 |
[44:40] | That’s how they do. | 他们都这么干 |
[45:09] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[45:12] | Excuse me a moment, gentlemen. | 失陪一会儿 先生们 |
[45:16] | It’s Burrell, he’s gotta back off already. | 是Burrell 他得歇歇手 |
[45:19] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[45:20] | We’re on a prime location. Barksdale’s stash. | 我们在查一个主要藏毒点 Barksdale的老窝 |
[45:23] | Instead of making cases, he wants us to write a paper and take the door. | 他想让我们写一份文件 破门而入 而不是立案 |
[45:26] | – Why? – Dope on the table. | – 为什么 – 毒品摆桌上 |
[45:29] | It’s a photo op to make us feel better about Kima Greggs | 是个摆门面的行动 就为了让我们 |
[45:31] | Catching a bullet or two. | 对Kima Greggs吃了几个子弹的事好受些 |
[45:33] | Christ. | 老天 |
[45:34] | You need to rip him a new one, Your Honor. | 你得再给他来一手 法官大人 |
[45:38] | I don’t know, Jimmy. | 我不知道 Jimmy |
[45:43] | You back on the ticket, huh? | 你又上选票了 嗯? |
[45:48] | It was just the usual bullshit. | 就是那点老调子 |
[45:52] | They’re just dicking me around… | 他们让我四处露面… |
[45:55] | Trying to get another black face, make it four-and-one… | 想再让一个黑人上选票 弄成4比1… |
[45:58] | To even up for the last time. | 这样可以和上次持平 |
[45:59] | The Governor had to promise two new appointments. | 州长得答应两项新职位的任命 |
[46:02] | So now we’re back where we were. | 所以现在我们又回到了起点 |
[46:04] | That’s all it was. | 仅此而已 |
[46:07] | That’s all? | 仅此而已? |
[46:09] | Half-assed hack politics, Jimmy. | 半吊子庸碌政治 Jimmy |
[46:12] | It has nothing to do with your case. | 和你的案子无关 |
[46:16] | I need you on this. | 这件事我需要你 |
[46:26] | So, who’s my daddy now? | 那么 现在谁是我老爹? |
[46:37] | I just do what the fuck they tell me, you know? | 我只是做他们让我做的鸟事 知道吗 |
[46:42] | It ain’t on me to know what the fuck they have in mind. | 我又不知道他们脑子里想的是什么鸟事 |
[46:46] | Look, Bey. | 听着 Bey |
[46:47] | Now it come down to this crazy shit. | 现在又来了这么件荒唐的破事 |
[46:51] | Turn in this alley right here. Right there. | 嘿 开进这个胡同 就这里 |
[47:06] | What the fuck you stopping for? Go! | 他妈的干嘛停下啊 走啊! |
[47:31] | Inside, man. Let’s go. | 进去啊 哥们 走吧 |
[47:36] | This dude is crazy. | 这老兄傻了 |
[47:43] | Get in, motherfucker. We ain’t got all night for this shit. | 进去 混蛋 我们可不能整晚耗在这鸟事上 |
[48:02] | Man, get in here. | 哥们 进来啊 |
[48:15] | Go ahead, man. | 走啊 哥们 |
[48:17] | What’s wrong with you? | 你犯啥毛病? |
[48:31] | Check it out, Dee. | 瞧瞧 Dee |
[48:37] | I need you to feed them while I’m gone. | 我需要你在我离开的时候喂喂它们 |
[48:41] | You gonna give them different food for each tank, too, all right? | 每个缸里的鱼给不同的食物 行吗 |
[48:47] | But don’t worry. I’m gonna show you what to do. Come here. | 可是别担心 我会告诉你怎么做 过来 |
[48:53] | These are my Tetras. | 这些是我的脂鲤 |
[48:56] | You got Kimmy, Alex, Aubrey | 有Kimmy Alex Aubrey |
[48:59] | And Jezebel in here somewhere. | 还有Jezebel在缸里的某个地方 |
[49:01] | I don’t know, she think she cute. | 我不知道 她以为自己很靓 |
[49:04] | You take two pinches of whatever food I got next to each tank. | 你喂两撮我放在每个鱼缸旁的鱼食 |
[49:07] | They set for the day. | 一天就没问题了 |
[49:10] | You see, they ain’t no problems. | 看到了吧 他们不麻烦 |
[49:12] | Just beautiful as hell, Dee. | 只是漂亮得要命 Dee |
[49:14] | I’m gonna go upstairs, and pack some shit. | 我要上楼 打包东西 |
[49:19] | Bey. | 嘿 Bey |
[49:21] | Where we going, man? | 我们去哪里 哥们? |
[49:23] | Philly. You gonna take the truck back… | 费城 你把卡车开回去… |
[49:26] | But first I got to go upstairs, grab some shit, | 但是首先我得上楼拿点东西 |
[49:27] | Show you what to do with my tanks, right? | 告诉你怎么摆弄我的鱼缸 对吧 |
[49:30] | Philly? | 费城? |
[49:33] | We shot a narco, Dee. | 我们枪击了个缉毒科的警察 Dee |
[50:25] | No Savino. | Savino不见了 |
[50:26] | No Little Man, no Wee-Bey, either. | Little Man不见了 Wee-Bey也不见了 |
[50:30] | And the Barksdale kid from the Pit… | 还有Pit里那个姓Barksdale的小子… |
[50:33] | He’s out the mix, too. | 他也不在混了 |
[50:36] | You think it was them that did it? | 你觉得是他们干的? |
[50:38] | Wee-Bey Savino Little Man Wee-Bey, Savino, Little Man. | |
[50:40] | Yeah, that’s what we’re hearing, too. | 嗯 我们听说的也是这样 |
[50:43] | We got pick-ups on these motherfuckers… | 我们有这些操蛋的消息… |
[50:45] | And miles of NCIC bullshit. | 还有一大堆国家犯罪信息库的没用东西 |
[50:47] | Warrants for blood and hair, too. | 还有血样和头发采集的许可令 |
[50:49] | It’s Bey and Little Man, shooter one and two. I feel it, Bunk. | 是Bey和Little Man 枪手1号和2号 我感觉就是 Bunk |
[50:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[50:54] | Right now, we need our girl to wake up… | 眼下 我们需要我们的姑娘醒来… |
[50:57] | And say so. | 告诉我们是这样的 |
[50:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:02] | You did good, Bubbs. | 干得好 Bubbs |
[51:04] | McNulty, you know… | McNulty 其实… |
[51:06] | The situation is different for me. | 现在我的情况不同了 |
[51:08] | I mean, for me, I’m– | 我是说 对我来说 我… |
[51:10] | Mount up. | 行动 |
[51:15] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[51:17] | Prez will get you a ride, okay? | Prez会送你一程 行吗 |
[51:38] | Move out. | 行动 |
[52:02] | Police. Police! Go! | 警察 警察! 走走走! |
[52:05] | Show your hands, asshole! | 举起手来 混蛋! |
[52:07] | Down on the ground. Move it, move it! | 趴到地上 快点 快点! |
[52:11] | McNulty, Freamon, check the basement. | McNulty Freamon 检查地下室 |
[52:13] | – Clear? – All clear. | – 没有危险? – 没有危险 |
[52:15] | Bathroom’s clear. | 浴室没有危险 |
[52:16] | Check the mattress. Check under the bed, check all the drawers, | 检查床垫 检查床下 检查所有的抽屉 |
[52:19] | Check every fucking inch of this room. | 检查这个该死的房间的每一寸地方 |
[52:28] | – Got anything? – No. | – 发现什么了吗? – 没有 |
[52:30] | – Bingo. – Look at this. | – 中了 – 这是啥 |
[52:36] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[52:37] | There she goes. | 在这里呢 |
[52:40] | Bag it. | 装起来 |
[52:48] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[53:28] | That’s fine police work, Erv. | 真是漂亮的行动 Erv |
[53:33] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们… |
[53:35] | What you see on the table in front of you… | 你们在前面这张桌子上所看到的… |
[53:37] | Represents our department’s answer | 代表了我局 |
[53:39] | To a culture of death and drugs. | 对死亡和毒品文化的回应 |
[53:42] | And when an officer falls in this war… | 当一名警官在这场战争中倒下… |
[53:44] | Others stand ready to pick up the challenge… | 其他警官准备好迎接挑战… |
[53:47] | And carry the fight to the very doorstep of those responsible. | 把战斗进行到那些有罪的人门前 |
[53:51] | This is only the beginning, I can assure you. | 这只是一个开端 我可以向你们保证 |
[53:53] | But today, a message has been sent. | 但是今天 信息已经传达出去 |
[53:58] | And believe me, this message is being heard loud and clear… | 相信我 那些靠运送和销售毒品… |
[54:02] | By all those who seek profit and power… | 来谋求金钱和权力的人… |
[54:05] | In the importation and sale of illegal drugs. | 都听得清清楚楚 |
[54:08] | Slow. | 进展缓慢 |
[54:10] | Bullshit on the McCullough Street phone, nothing on the towers. | McCullough街电话亭都是废话 高楼区什么也没有 |
[54:13] | Who’s on the rooftop? | 谁在房顶上 |
[54:15] | No one. | 没有人 |
[54:19] | Fuck it. | 他妈的 |
[54:21] | Where’s the money, man? | 钱在哪儿呢 哥们 |
[54:24] | – How much you need? – The bus cost like $18, man. | – 你需要多少钱 – 公交车费大概18美元 哥们 |
[54:27] | Your grandma ain’t got it? | 你祖母没有吗 |
[54:28] | If I ask her, she gonna try to stop me from booking. | 如果我向她要 她会不让我订票的 |
[54:31] | I’m telling you, boy. This country-ass shit got me all messed up. | 我不是和你说嘛 哥们 这种鸟乡村生活搞得我一团糟 |
[54:35] | I’m saying, you need to send me something for the bus. | 我说你得给我寄点公交车费 |
[54:37] | I’m dyin’ here, all broke and shit. | 我在这儿快死了 都崩溃了 |
[54:39] | Yeah, I feel you. | 嗯 我明白 |
[54:40] | When do you want to come home? | 你想什么时候回来 |
[54:42] | When the money get here. | 钱寄到就回来 |
[54:43] | All right, I’m gonna probably send it today. | 好的 我可能今天就寄 |