时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[00:19] | In and out of the morphine drip. | 打了几剂吗啡 |
[00:22] | They got her stabilized is all I know. | 我只知道她情况算稳定了 |
[00:26] | Go on in. | 进去看看吧 |
[00:28] | No. | 不了 |
[00:30] | Unfreeze your ass off that wall, then. | 那就把你的屁股从墙上移开 |
[00:33] | Either pay your respects, or get your head back into this case. | 要么进去关心关心伤员 要么把心思放回案子上 |
[00:38] | – Fuck this case. – Fuck it? | – 去他的案子 – 去他的? |
[00:40] | Now you’re just gonna, what, call off your little crusade? | 你现在算是怎样 放弃你小小的斗争? |
[00:44] | Is that what you think it was? A crusade? | 你是这么想的吗 一次斗争? |
[00:47] | Avon Barksdale was a way to show everyone how smart I was… | 查Avon Barksdale不过是 我展示自己有多聪明… |
[00:50] | And how fucked up the department is, that’s all. | 而局里又有多烂的方式 如此而已 |
[00:54] | Just put Jimmy McNulty up on your shoulders… | 他们只想把Jimmy McNulty踢给你… |
[00:56] | March him around the room, break out the keg. | 让他困在小房间里团团转 借酒消愁 |
[01:01] | It was never about Avon Barksdale, Lieutenant. | 他们压根没想抓Avon Barksdale 警督 |
[01:05] | It was all about me. | 只不过想打发我 |
[01:08] | You think I didn’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[01:10] | You think we all didn’t know? | 你以为大家都不知道吗 |
[01:15] | Listen, | 听着 |
[01:17] | This case is gonna move forward… | 这案子会继续查下去… |
[01:20] | With you or without you. | 有你没你都一样 |
[01:21] | This case got her shot. | 她因为这案子中的枪 |
[01:23] | I put a battery up her ass | 我使劲的鼓动她 |
[01:24] | And got her thinking this case meant something. | 让她误以为这案子大有可为 |
[01:27] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[01:28] | Burrell, Rawls, and them, they were right. | Burrell和Rawls这帮人 他们是对的 |
[01:32] | This case means exactly shit. | 这案子屁都不是 |
[01:35] | I know it meant damn near nothing to me | 你大张旗鼓地跑我这儿来的时候 |
[01:36] | When you came in beating the drum. | 我就知道这案子对我毫无意义 |
[01:39] | But now we got that woman in there, that good police… | 但现在一个女警躺在病床上 一个出色的警察… |
[01:42] | Breathing through a fucking tube, because it meant something to her. | 只能它妈的通过一根管子呼吸 因为这案子对她意味着什么 |
[01:46] | And the shooters who dropped Kima? | 而把Kima弄成这样的凶手呢? |
[01:48] | They’re still in the wind. | 他们依然逍遥法外 |
[01:49] | And whoever sent those motherfuckers into that alley… | 而无论是谁把那些杂种派到巷子里… |
[01:51] | He needs to get got, too. | 他也一定要付出代价 |
[01:54] | So you can stand there, | 所以你想的话 |
[01:55] | Dripping with liquor-smell and self-pity if you got a mind to, | 大可以满身酒气地站在这自怨自艾 |
[01:58] | But this case… | 但这件案子… |
[02:00] | It means something. Now. | 现在有了意义 |
[03:52] | You hit them again? | 你又呼过他们了吗 |
[03:53] | I been calling them all morning. They ain’t hit me back yet. | 我呼了他们一个早上 到现在还没回复 |
[03:56] | Damn, we gonna tap out by noon. | 该死 到中午我们就断货了 |
[04:00] | Poot! What we got over there? | Poot 我们还有多少 |
[04:02] | 200, maybe. | 200支 大概吧 |
[04:05] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[04:07] | What the fuck is this? | 这它妈的啥玩意 |
[04:09] | What the fuck you think, nigger? Fish food. | 你它妈的以为是什么 小子 这是鱼饲料 |
[04:12] | Give me my shit. | 还给我 |
[04:19] | Heads up. | 抬头 |
[04:21] | String String. | |
[04:23] | I need your pagers. | 我要你们的呼机 |
[04:25] | All of y’all, the whole crew. | 你们所有人的 整个小组 |
[04:32] | Who else? | 还差谁的 |
[04:33] | Sterling, Cass and Manny. | Sterling Cass 还有Manny |
[04:35] | All right, go get them shits. | 好的 去问他们要来 |
[04:36] | How am I gonna talk to my girl? | 我现在怎么跟我女友聊电话 |
[04:38] | Talk to your hand, nigger, that’s the only girl you got. | 跟你的手聊吧 小子 他们就是你女友 |
[04:41] | No more…. Get out of here. | 不要再… 闪一边去 |
[04:43] | Just get the fuck out of here, man. | 离这儿远点 伙计 |
[04:47] | No more pagers. | 不要再用呼机 |
[04:48] | Touts, lookouts, off the air, all right? | 拉客的 望风的 都不许再用 懂吗 |
[04:51] | Nobody gonna use these cell phones except for you and Bodie… | 除了你和Bodie 谁都不能用这些手机… |
[04:54] | And y’all don’t say shit on these, you understand me? | 你们也不能用它乱说话 懂吗 |
[04:57] | We got the numbers and we the only niggers that need them. | 我们有号码 且仅限于我们几个使用 |
[05:00] | Not your moms, not your girl, nobody. | 别把号码告诉你老妈 你女友 或其他任何人 |
[05:02] | You feel me? | 明白吗 |
[05:03] | You use these phones to set up a meet, | 用这些手机安排会面 |
[05:06] | Go to that meet… | 见了面… |
[05:07] | And talk face to face, period. | 再慢慢谈 结束 |
[05:09] | So no more pay phones? | 这么说不用公共电话了? |
[05:10] | You deaf? I said no phones. | 你聋了吗 我说了别打电话 |
[05:12] | How I’m gonna reach y’all? | 那我怎么联系你们 |
[05:17] | All right, top number’s for re-ups… | 好吧 最上面那个号码是要新货的… |
[05:20] | Second number’s for muscle. | 第二个是找打手的 |
[05:21] | You need me, hit me on the third number. | 要找我时 用第三个号码 |
[05:24] | Learn them shits, then throw that shit away. | 记住后 把这张纸处理了 |
[05:25] | You doing this in the towers, too? | 你在高层公寓区那边也这么干吗 |
[05:27] | Doing it everywhere. Pagers, pay phones is dead. | 在所有地方都这么干 呼机 公共电话都不要再用 |
[05:30] | – All right? – Yeah. | – 明白吗 – 明白 |
[05:33] | String String. | |
[05:36] | We need some re-up, man, we gonna tap out by noon. | 我们要些新货 到中午就要断货了 |
[05:38] | Re-up from where? You niggers ain’t heard? | 哪来的新货 你这家伙还没听说吗 |
[05:41] | Knockos took the main stash. | 缉毒警端掉了老窝 |
[05:43] | Why the fuck you think we changing up? | 你它妈的以为我们为什么要改规矩? |
[05:50] | Back the fuck up, young’un. | 它妈的闪一边去 小鬼 |
[05:52] | These shits ain’t for you. | 这些不是你该看的 |
[05:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:01] | Cool. There you go. | 别动 就这样 |
[06:05] | There we go. All right. | 这就行了 好 |
[06:11] | The gift of corrected vision. | 纠正视力的礼物 |
[06:13] | Compliments of the BPD. | 警局赠送 |
[06:15] | Dang, y’all are focused. | 该死 你们都在焦点上了 |
[06:17] | What man wouldn’t be? | 哪个男人不会呢? |
[06:34] | They been cleaning us for the past few days. | 几天来他们一直在清理通话线路 |
[06:37] | Last night they burned us all the way. | 昨晚他们处理掉最后一条 |
[06:38] | I knew it. I fucking knew it. | 我就知道 我它妈的早知道 |
[06:41] | I swear to God, I’m in this motherfucker’s head. | 我对天发誓 我就是那帮混蛋肚里的蛔虫 |
[06:43] | Not a message since early morning. | 从早上开始就没一条信息了 |
[06:46] | Shit, I even had to cut Prez loose. | 妈的 我甚至得把Prez派出去 |
[06:48] | – Send his ass on down to Annapolis. – For what? | – 让他去Annapolis – 去干嘛 |
[06:50] | State campaign finance reports. I checked all the stuff here. | 州竞选财务报告 这儿的我都查过了 |
[06:53] | But I got the feeling Barksdale’s money has legs. | 不过我感觉Barksdale的钱”会走路” |
[06:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:57] | All the work we did to get up on this fucking wire. | 我们费尽心机建立这该死的监听线 |
[06:59] | You don’t hit these guys and expect them to stay in the pocket. | 你不可能指望打击了他们 他们还乖乖呆瓮里 |
[07:02] | Plus, they know they dropped a police. | 况且 他们知道自己放倒了个警察 |
[07:04] | Then we need to change up, too. | 那我们也得变招了 |
[07:06] | Come on. | 过来 |
[07:08] | Shardene Shardene! | |
[07:09] | Honey, this is Detective McNulty, who’s working with us. | 亲爱的 这位是McNulty侦探 我们的同事 |
[07:13] | She works at Orlando’s, helping us out there from time to time. | 她在Orlando酒吧上班 不时给我们提供些帮助 |
[07:16] | And now I think that she can see well enough to match faces to voices. | 而且现在我想她能把声音跟相貌对上了 |
[07:20] | Lester, look, I’m not gonna lie to you. | Lester 听着 我不想骗你 |
[07:22] | I’m scared of this shit. | 干这档事我很害怕 |
[07:23] | Time comes, though, I know you gonna step up. | 虽然如此 我肯定 你时机一到就会勇往直前 |
[07:26] | We’re gonna need Pearlman to approve her wearing a wire. | 我们得让Pearlman批准她携带窃听器 |
[07:29] | – Can I get a cup of coffee? – What do you take in it? | – 我能来杯咖啡吗 – 你想加点什么 |
[07:32] | I’ll get it. A little cream, right? | 我来吧 加一点奶油 对吧 |
[07:41] | Those knockos motherfuckers cleaned my shit out. | 那帮混账缉毒警把我抄了个干净 |
[07:44] | You can replace product and currency. | 你能找到新货和资金 |
[07:46] | Yeah, he right. We gotta focus on what’s real, here. | 是啊 他说得对 我们得关注当前问题 |
[07:48] | All of this shit is real. All of it! | 所有这些烂事就是当前问题 所有这些 |
[07:51] | They wanna put me in a box. | 警察想把我抓进去 |
[07:53] | Listen, I think what’s important is to take stock. | 听着 我认为当务之急是评估现状 |
[07:56] | Ask yourself what’s out there that can still hurt you. | 自己想想现在还有什么能威胁到你 |
[07:59] | Where are you weak? | 你的软肋在哪 |
[08:01] | Where you need to clean up? | 屁股还有哪里要擦干净 |
[08:08] | Think it through. | 想想清楚 |
[08:11] | Start with Orlando, if Orlando rolled. | 就从Orlando开始吧 如果他已经招供了 |
[08:13] | You know he talked about the club, at least. | 他至少会把俱乐部的情况供出来 |
[08:15] | That punk-ass nigger ain’t talk about shit else but the club. | 那个废物也就只能说点俱乐部的事 |
[08:18] | That’s all he knew about. He wasn’t rolling with us. | 他就知道这么多 没参与我们的活动 |
[08:21] | We kept him on the outside. | 我们一直没让他染指 |
[08:22] | Alright, so you walk away from the club. | 好吧 那你就放弃这个俱乐部 |
[08:24] | You’re not on the license, you’re not a listed owner. | 你名字不在执照上 也不是所有者之一 |
[08:27] | They can’t make a connect. | 他们就不能把你跟俱乐部联系起来 |
[08:29] | When did this shit start up? | 这破事啥时开始的 |
[08:31] | About the time that your nephew beat that charge. | 大约在你侄子打赢官司的时候 |
[08:36] | After, maybe when they found that witness | 之后 警察发现那个证人 |
[08:38] | With the lead in his dome the shit hit the newspapers. | 被爆头了 那破事见了报 |
[08:41] | But around that time, the cops was on our shit. | 但大概就在那个时候 警察跟我们杠上了 |
[08:43] | The security guard, | 那个保安 |
[08:45] | The one whose testimony sprung D’Angelo– | 曾指证D’Angelo的那个 |
[08:46] | – Nakeisha Lyles? – Yeah. | – Nakeisha Lyles? – 对 |
[08:48] | Bug-eyed ass bitch. But we hooked that up. | 那个暴眼婊子 不过我们不是把她收买了吗 |
[08:51] | – So she can still hurt you, right? – Yeah. | – 这么说她还能连累你 对吗 – 没错 |
[08:54] | The point is anybody who can hurt you can be put into play. | 我要说的是任何能连累到你的人 都可能被警察利用 |
[08:58] | – The less I hear, the better. – All right, yo. | – 我听到的越少越好 – 好的 |
[09:02] | Hey, yo, lock that door? | 嘿 把门带上好吗 |
[09:04] | Hey, yo, lock that door. | 嘿 把门带上 |
[09:08] | So we got Bird and Bey. | 下面说说Bird和Bey |
[09:12] | Bird will stand tall. | Bird不会招的 |
[09:13] | He already in jail, and Bey about to go, too. | 他已经入狱了 而Bey也快了 |
[09:16] | And Wee-Bey hard like a rock. | Wee-Bey可硬着呢 |
[09:18] | And we got Savino. | 接下来就是Savino |
[09:20] | Savino know it ain’t nothing but an Arm and Hammer charge. | Savino清楚自己面临的不过是个小控罪 |
[09:22] | I mean, he ain’t gonna flip out over a motherfucking three years. | 我是说 他不会被它妈的 蹲三年牢房给吓傻的 |
[09:26] | True. | 那倒是 |
[09:27] | Then we got that shit with Orlando, | 再下来就是除掉Orlando那破事 |
[09:29] | And the only problem there was Little Man. | Little Man是唯一的麻烦 |
[09:32] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[09:34] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[09:36] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[09:38] | It’s over, your wire’s cold. | 结束了 你的监听线失灵了 |
[09:41] | The court orders give me a total of 90 days on five phones. | 法院命令给了我们90天来监听5部电话 |
[09:44] | I’m doing the full 90. | 我要监听满90天 |
[09:46] | You want to sit listening to a bunch | 你想干坐着监听那几部 |
[09:47] | Of broke-ass pay phones, have at it. | 破烂电话 这个没问题 |
[09:50] | But you don’t need all that manpower to do it. | 但干这事不需要那么多人力 |
[09:52] | You want some bodies back, I’ll send a couple, no problem. | 你想要些人回去 没问题 我能放走几个 |
[09:55] | Hold on, Lieutenant. | 等一下 警督 |
[09:57] | I gave you those people. I decide who comes back. | 人是我给你的 该由我来决定谁回来 |
[10:00] | But feel free to speak your mind, | 不过你不妨畅所欲言 |
[10:02] | If it were up to you. | 你希望谁走谁留 |
[10:06] | He asked you a question, Lieutenant. | 他在问你话呢 警督 |
[10:10] | I have no opinion. Take your pick. | 我无所谓 你随意选吧 |
[10:13] | What’s the name of that old detective from Pawnshop? | 质押科那个老头叫啥名字来着 |
[10:16] | And that young one, Valchek’s brain-dead son-in-law. | 还有那个年轻人 Valchek脑残的女婿 |
[10:22] | Freamon Pryzbylewski Freamon, Pryzbylewski. | |
[10:25] | Keep them. | 留着他们吧 |
[10:28] | Send back Sydnor and Santangelo. | 把Sydnor和Santangelo放回原部门 |
[10:33] | And, Lieutenant, | 还有 警督 |
[10:34] | If you want to do anything beyond… | 除了监听那些破电话… |
[10:36] | Listen to those dead phones… | 你还想搞任何别的行动… |
[10:39] | You need to brief me first. | 得先向我报告 |
[10:47] | You did good, Cedric. | 干得不错 Cedric |
[10:49] | You play your cards right, | 你行动正确的话 |
[10:51] | All the work you did over the past few months… | 你过去几个月来的工作… |
[10:54] | Will speak volumes for you. | 会对你很有帮助 |
[10:56] | And Maj. Spurgeon is saying that he’s retiring at the end of November. | 还有Spurgeon警长说他将于11月底退休 |
[10:59] | Which opens up the Northwest Command. | 这就是说西北区虚位以待了 |
[11:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:06] | Hi, Ronnie. Come in. Sit. | 嗨 Ronnie 进来吧 请坐 |
[11:09] | – Sheila, send Patrick in. – Yes, sir. | – Sheila 让Patrick进来 – 好的 先生 |
[11:13] | – Anything up? – With me? | – 近来如何 – 我吗 |
[11:15] | Same shit, different file. | 一样的破事 不同的案子 |
[11:17] | – How about the Barksdale thing? – You’ve got my office reports? | – Barksdale案有什么情况 – 你收到我的报告了吗 |
[11:20] | Wire’s dead, but we’re looking into a bug in the man’s nightclub. | 监听线断了 我们正打算从他们的夜总会入手 |
[11:23] | Aside from that, you’re doing what? | 除此之外呢 你们还做了什么 |
[11:26] | Pulling campaign finance reports | 调查Baltimore |
[11:27] | For every politician in the city of Baltimore, right? | 每一位政客的竞选财务报告 对吗 |
[11:30] | I am? | 我吗 |
[11:32] | We are? | 我们有吗 |
[11:34] | And making calls to some contributors… | 还有打电话给捐款人… |
[11:37] | Asking questions, doing background checks. | 问问题 做背景调查 |
[11:41] | I don’t know anything about this. | 这事我全不知情 |
[11:43] | I mean, Ronnie, where the fuck is all this going? | 我说 Ronnie 你们它妈的想把这事搞多大 |
[11:47] | Those are public reports, right? I mean…. | 那些报告都是公开的 不是吗 我是说… |
[11:51] | No one on that detail has come to me for any kind of subpoena. | 他们要查也不用找我要传票啊 |
[11:54] | You got back-doored, too? | 你也被瞒住了? |
[11:58] | Just so there’s no misunderstanding… | 为避免引起不必要的误会… |
[12:02] | I want to give you this. | 我决定把这个给你 |
[12:03] | Copies of checks on the account of my re-election committee… | 我连任竞选委员会账户的支票复印件… |
[12:07] | Representing the return of five separate contributions… | 表明我返还了五笔捐款… |
[12:11] | Totaling $4,500. | 总共4500美元 |
[12:13] | Also copies of the checks… | 还有这些… |
[12:16] | From the donor are represented in there, too. | 捐赠人的支票复印件 |
[12:18] | Kind of like Caesar’s wife and all that shit. | 如同凯撒的老婆该检点一点 |
[12:22] | The only thing that we could come up with were those five checks. | 我能坦白的 也就这么五张支票了 |
[12:25] | And I don’t know those people, and I don’t know why they gave. | 我不认识他们 也不知道他们为什么捐钱 |
[12:29] | That money’s gonna be returned to the donors immediately. | 这些钱会立刻返还给捐赠人 |
[12:31] | Guys, listen to me. | 各位 听我说 |
[12:35] | I don’t know a fucking thing about | 我它妈的一点也不知道 |
[12:36] | Anyone looking at campaign contributions. | 他们调查竞选捐款的事 |
[12:41] | Be that as it may… | 无论如何… |
[12:43] | This should make it clear that our hands are clean. | 这些该足够证明我们清白了 |
[12:46] | Ronnie, I want you to take that back to whoever’s on the hunt… | Ronnie 无论是谁在查这些 我要你带话给他们… |
[12:50] | And I want you to tell them they’ve got no quarrel with me. | 我想让你告诉他们 以后别来烦我了 |
[12:58] | – What’s up, String? – dude. | – 什么事 String – 哥们 |
[13:05] | So y’all want to get with me? | 你们想见我? |
[13:07] | Yeah, we need to holler at your boy… | 对 我们要找你的一个小弟… |
[13:09] | You know, the one that dimed on Omar’s bitch. | 你知道 那个发现Omar姘头的小鬼 |
[13:11] | Can’t recall his name. | 我忘了他名字了 |
[13:14] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[13:15] | The one that was at the Greek’s that night. | 那晚在Greek店那个 |
[13:18] | And we paid him for the lookout. | 他通风报信 我们奖励了他 |
[13:19] | What y’all need him for? | 你们找他做什么 |
[13:23] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[13:25] | – You ain’t got to worry about him. – Say what? | – 你们不用担心他了 – 你说什么 |
[13:27] | He’s gone, he’s out the game. | 他走了 他不玩了 |
[13:29] | Out the game? | 不玩了? |
[13:31] | Yo, the man asked you a simple question. | 嘿 他问的是一个简单的问题 |
[13:35] | I don’t mean y’all no disrespect. | 我不想对你们不敬 |
[13:37] | You know I don’t. | 你们很清楚 |
[13:39] | I am sitting here telling you that the boy is out the game. | 我只是告诉你们 那孩子不玩了 |
[13:41] | And even if he wasn’t out the game, | 况且即使他没有洗手不干 |
[13:43] | He wouldn’t be no problem. | 他也不会成为你们的问题 |
[13:45] | But you know we just want to talk to him, Dee. | 但你知道 我们只是想跟他聊聊 Dee |
[13:51] | Avon Avon… | |
[13:55] | Let the boy be. | 放过他 |
[14:02] | Just let him be. | 放过他吧 |
[14:53] | Honey, just leave the damn thing alone. | 亲爱的 别老去动那该死的东西 |
[14:57] | Where’d you get these, man? | 你从哪弄来的 伙计 |
[14:58] | Prevas Prevas. | |
[15:00] | Broadway market? | Broadway市集? |
[15:01] | Best chili dogs in the city. | 城里最好的辣热狗 |
[15:03] | No, man, not even. | 不 伙计 还不算 |
[15:05] | I’ll give you $10 if you can name a better dog. | 我赌十块你说不出更好的热狗了 |
[15:08] | George’s Lunch on Light Street. | Light大街George午餐店 |
[15:10] | The Greek joint? | Greek连锁店? |
[15:11] | That place closed back when you were still sucking on your mama’s nipples. | 你还在吸你妈的奶头时 那地方就已经停业了 |
[15:14] | My mama’s nipples? I was sucking on them plums last night. | 我妈的奶头? 我昨晚还吸过她的奶头呢 |
[15:17] | You owe me $10. | 你欠我十块 |
[15:19] | I said, name a better dog you can have today, | 我赌的是 举一个你吃得到的美味热狗的地方 |
[15:21] | not in world history. | 不是历史上的 |
[15:22] | – You just said a better dog. – You go get that dog right now. | – 你只说了更好的热狗 – 你现在去给我买来看看 |
[15:25] | – You cannot go get that dog right now. – And you tell me the best fucking dog. | – 你买不来 – 而你只说举出更好的热狗 |
[15:28] | Physically– | 要吃得到的… |
[15:29] | Can you please keep it down? I can’t hear a goddamn thing! | 你们就不能安静点吗 该死的我啥都听不到了 |
[15:40] | You’d know how much I got if you laid something on me. | 如果你了解我的话就知道我赚的不多 |
[15:43] | – You like that freeze? – If you holding. | – 你喜欢那粉吗 – 只要你有 |
[15:46] | I’m fixing to be. That’s why I’m here, you know? | 会有的 要不我来这干嘛 明白吗 |
[15:49] | To discuss some things. | 我来这就是谈事情的 |
[15:52] | When you done discussing, you come back. | 谈完之后 你再来找我 |
[16:00] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[16:01] | Hold that pose right there, shorty. | 保持这个姿势等着我 小妞 |
[16:04] | I’m gonna hook you up with some uncut. | 我会给你些好东西的 |
[16:08] | Y’all niggers talk too damn much, man. | 你们这些小子话太多了 |
[16:18] | Who the fuck is she? | 她到底是什么人 |
[16:20] | Housing police? | 治安队的吗 |
[16:21] | No, she’s one of them civilians they got doing security. | 不 她只是个普通市民 干保安的 |
[16:25] | Housing cops wear the gray uniforms. | 治安队穿的是灰制服 |
[16:27] | So she’s not armed or nothing. | 这么说她没配枪? |
[16:29] | Do she look it? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:36] | You leaving early? | 这么早就走? |
[16:38] | I was early, I worked the lunch crowd. | 我来得早 我中午当班 |
[16:52] | She’s out. | 她出来了 |
[16:55] | Anything? | 有什么消息 |
[16:57] | Table scraps. | 鸡毛蒜皮的闲扯 |
[16:58] | What we want is being said in that office. | 我们想知道的是他们办公室里的谈话 |
[17:00] | There’s no reason for Shardene to be in there long enough for us to get it. | 没什么借口让Shardene待在里面 获取我们想要的信息 |
[17:06] | Take it out, I can’t do this anymore. | 拆了吧 我做不下去了 |
[17:07] | You won’t have to, darling. | 你不用勉强 亲爱的 |
[17:09] | I think they’ll look at me and know. I need to quit. | 我总觉得他们会看出来 我要退出 |
[17:11] | I don’t need you wearing this wire, all right, honey? | 我们不会强迫你戴窃听器 好吗 亲爱的 |
[17:15] | I just need you to go in there and do one more thing. | 你只用再进去帮我们办一件事 |
[17:19] | Look at this country nigger. | 看看那个乡下仔 |
[17:23] | – Damn, Wallace. – Wally! | – 该死 Wallace – Wally |
[17:27] | He kept crying till I sent him bus money. | 他不停哭闹着让我寄钱给他搭巴士 |
[17:30] | All right. I just got tired of that same old country scenery. | 好啦 我只是厌倦了一成不变的乡村生活 |
[17:34] | It was just too slow for me. | 对我来说 日子过得太慢了 |
[17:36] | Yeah, but did you get some of that country ass? | 是啊 不过你有没有找两个村姑? |
[17:38] | And if he did, it was on four legs. | 就算有 也是四条腿的 |
[17:40] | Nigger, they got no farms down there, man, | 哥们 他们那没有农场 |
[17:42] | But they did have some Bamas though. | 不过倒是有些土包子 |
[17:45] | They got their Saturday night shit down at Sears. | 周六晚上跑Sears商场玩 |
[17:48] | – They was like, you know– – Tears, right? You were about to cry. | – 他们就像 你知道 – 眼泪 对吗 你都快哭了 |
[17:51] | That where you got them Die-Hards? | 你就在那买的虎胆龙威鞋? |
[17:52] | Man, these Timbs. | 大哥 这是Timbs牌 |
[17:54] | Yeah, they Timbs. I can see the tree on the side of them. | 没错 是Timbs的 看得出它们边上的树 |
[17:58] | So you gonna put me back on the money? | 那么 你能让我回来管钱吗 |
[18:00] | Hold. | 慢着 |
[18:02] | Look, if we do put you back on… | 听着 就算我们让你回来… |
[18:04] | You have to start as lookout, man. | 你也得从望风干起 伙计 |
[18:06] | You lost your spot when you bucked town, dawg. | 你出城度假的时候就没你位子了 小子 |
[18:09] | Come on, a real man would stay with his people… | 拜托 真男人会跟兄弟们待在一起… |
[18:11] | He wouldn’t run at the first sight of some blood. | 他不会一见血就跑路 |
[18:13] | Y’all can still holler 5-0, right? | 怎么报警还是会的吧? |
[18:15] | If he want back on the money, he back on the money. | 如果他想回来管钱 那就这样吧 |
[18:19] | If he want it. | 如果他想的话 |
[18:20] | My man might be thinking of going back to Edmondson… | 我们的小伙可能还想着 回Edmondson中学… |
[18:22] | Iike we talked about, right? | 就像我们之前聊的那样 对吧 |
[18:29] | Come on, nigger, let’s walk. | 来吧 小子 散个步 |
[18:31] | Dawg, you ain’t cornholed no animal for real, did you? | 哥们 你不会真的上了啥动物吧 有吗 |
[18:35] | – Go ahead, Poot. – You’re stupid. | – 再说啊 Poot – 你个傻帽 |
[18:37] | Don’t be fucking with my Sean John. | 别弄坏了我的Sean John |
[18:41] | So who caught it? | 这案子归谁 |
[18:43] | Garvey Garvey. | |
[18:44] | He knows about the whole witness angle… | 他知道死者曾做过证人… |
[18:46] | But he doesn’t want to run it up to the bosses until he knows more. | 但在事情搞清楚前 他还不想上报 |
[18:49] | Why ace Nakeisha Lyles now? | 为什么现在要除掉Nakeisha Lyles |
[18:52] | Because now they know we’re for real. | 因为他们知道我们来真的了 |
[18:54] | Avon’s cleaning house all the way. | Avon在忙着擦屁股 |
[18:56] | First the phones go dead and then anyone | 先是那些电话没用了 然后是 |
[18:58] | He thinks we might be able to flip. | 他认为我们会加以利用的人 |
[19:06] | What about the boy? | 那孩子怎样了 |
[19:09] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[19:13] | We took him to the shore Friday | 我们周五把他送去海边 |
[19:15] | And the plan was to bring him back up on the Monday for the grand jury. | 原计划是周一把他带回来见大陪审团 |
[19:17] | – And what happened? – Greggs got shot. | – 然后呢 – Greggs中枪了 |
[19:20] | Trooper Reese? | 是Reese州警吗 |
[19:22] | This is Lieutenant Daniels with the Baltimore Department. | 我是Baltimore警局的Daniels警督 |
[19:24] | Is there someone that can go near Cambridge… | 有没有谁离Cambridge比较近… |
[19:26] | Check on a kid we got stashed down there? | 能去看看我们藏在那的一个小孩 |
[19:28] | – Call him. – No, there’s no phone there. | – 打给他 – 不 那边没电话 |
[19:31] | – Can you hang on? – I’ll hold, yeah. | – 请等一下 – 我等着 好的 |
[19:34] | Have Sydnor pull a car from motor pool. | 让Sydnor从车辆调配场调车 |
[19:36] | We get the kid back up here tonight, he sleeps on my sofa… | 我们今晚把那孩子接回来睡沙发… |
[19:38] | And we grand-jury him in the morning. | 明天送他去见大陪审团 |
[19:41] | – What about your stripper? – The woman’s got heart. | – 你那脱衣舞娘怎样 – 她很勇敢 |
[19:45] | I mean, I want her protected. | 我的意思是 我想把她保护起来 |
[19:47] | No more bodies, hear? | 不能再死人了 听见了吗 |
[19:49] | I got room at my place, she can lay up with me. | 我那儿有地方 她可以跟我住 |
[19:50] | I got no problem with that. | 这个我无所谓 |
[19:52] | Remember who you are, Detective. | 别忘了你的本分 |
[19:55] | Protect and serve, Lieutenant. Protect and serve. | 保护民众 服务民众 警督 保护民众 服务民众 |
[20:01] | I’m saying, this here game, | 我想告诉你 这的事 |
[20:02] | It ain’t gonna work for you no more, man. | 已经与你无关了 伙计 |
[20:05] | You leaving, you stirred up some shit. | 你的离开造成了一些麻烦 |
[20:09] | – I’m saying it ain’t your fault. – Dee, look. | – 我是说 这不是你的错 – Dee 听着 |
[20:12] | I appreciate what you trying to say and all, | 我很感激你为我做的和对我说的一切 |
[20:14] | But I grew up in the courts, all right? | 但我生于斯长于斯 好吗 |
[20:16] | I been with them niggers since forever. | 我和这帮家伙一路走来 |
[20:21] | This is home, right? | 这就是我的家 懂吗 |
[20:24] | You ain’t hearing me, Wallace. You ain’t hearing me, | 你没听懂我的话 Wallace 你没听懂我的话 |
[20:28] | Anybody asks you whether you in this game.. | 无论谁问你你还干不干了 |
[20:30] | You tell them you in it for life, all right? | 你都要告诉他这是你毕生事业 行吗 |
[20:33] | You play it hard, you play it tight… | 你会努力工作 小心办事… |
[20:34] | And make sure niggers know you gonna stand by your people. | 确保那些家伙相信你永远是他们一边的 |
[20:38] | No loose talk, no second thoughts, and no snitching. | 别说漏了嘴 别有二心 也别告密 |
[20:42] | Play it like that. | 就这么干 |
[20:52] | What you doing down in the PJ’s, you lost? | 你来这干嘛 迷路了吗 |
[20:54] | I’m looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[20:55] | You know I be down here working. | 你知道我在这做正事 |
[20:57] | A working man got to eat. | 做正事也得吃饭啊 |
[21:01] | – My favorite spicy fish cakes? – On the saltines with the mustard. | – 我最爱的香鱼蛋糕? – 撒盐饼干上加了芥末 |
[21:04] | You gonna make me cry, you know. | 我感动得都要哭了 |
[21:06] | I need to get up out of here and get back to it. | 我要走了 要回去工作 |
[21:10] | – You be safe. All right. – You, too. | – 注意安全 好了 – 你也是 |
[21:16] | This here. | 这东西 |
[21:18] | Sterling’s, baby, we’re about to feast. | Sterling餐厅的 小子 我们可以大快朵颐了 |
[21:21] | What the hell is Sterling’s? | Sterling餐厅什么玩意 |
[21:23] | Sterling’s, up on 29th Street? Don’t you know nothing? | Sterling餐厅 29街那个 你不知道吗 |
[21:26] | Shit, if it ain’t up on the Westside, I don’t know shit. | 操 如果不是在西区 我知道才怪 |
[21:29] | ‘Cause this shit… | 因为这儿… |
[21:30] | This is me, yo, right here. | 这儿才是我的地盘 |
[21:34] | Who was that, your new girl or something? | 她是谁 你的新马子什么的吗? |
[21:37] | No, nigger, that’s my mom. | 不 小子 她是我妈 |
[21:47] | You know Senator Davis? | 认识Davis参议员吗 |
[21:50] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[21:52] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[21:53] | Clay wanted to meet you, | Clay想见你 |
[21:55] | See if there was any help he can offer. | 看看他有什么能帮你 |
[22:00] | Help? | 帮我? |
[22:01] | Your people are apparently pulling finance reports… | 显然 你的人在调查财务报告… |
[22:05] | And checking up on some of the contributors. | 以及查证一些捐款人 |
[22:08] | I wanted to reassure you on that front. | 我想当面向你保证 |
[22:11] | I’m not involved in drugs, Lieutenant. | 我跟毒品案无关 警督 |
[22:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:16] | And this business with the senator’s driver. | 还有件牵涉到参议员司机的事 |
[22:19] | Mr. Price, Damien. | Price先生 名Damien |
[22:21] | Day-Day Day-Day. | |
[22:23] | This business with Mr. Price, | Price那件事 |
[22:27] | This is a misunderstanding… | 完全是个误会… |
[22:29] | That is really of no concern to the police. | 没有必要惊动警察 |
[22:32] | He had $20,000 of cash on him… | 他怀揣2万美元现金… |
[22:35] | Delivered out of a project tower by a known drug suspect. | 而这笔钱是公房区大楼 一个贩毒嫌疑人给他的 |
[22:39] | The money was banded and manicured by denomination. | 这笔钱被按面额整理 包装好 |
[22:44] | There’s no crime here. | 这其中并没有涉及犯罪 |
[22:47] | That was money that Damien already had on him… | 那些钱Damien早带在身上了… |
[22:49] | When he drove down to Franklin Terrace. | 早在他去Franklin大楼前 |
[22:51] | Money from a cash-bar fundraiser the previous weekend. | 那些钱来自前一周末的募款活动 |
[22:55] | We filed an amended finance report that shows– | 我们有一份修订财务报告可以证明 |
[22:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:01] | There’s no probable cause for a search of Mr. Price. | 没有搜查Price先生的理由 |
[23:05] | I think we are in agreement on that. | 我想这点我们一致同意 |
[23:07] | No, there was PC for the search. | 不 我们有理由进行搜查 |
[23:09] | You’re saying you have evidence | 你是说你有证据 |
[23:11] | That a senatorial aide is involved in drugs? | 表明一名参议员侍从涉嫌毒品案? |
[23:14] | I’m saying we had reason to stop Mr. Price | 我是说我们有理由截下Price |
[23:17] | And effect a body search, after which we discovered | 并对他搜身 并在搜查后发现 |
[23:20] | $20,000 in cash in banded, manicured bills. | 包装好的2万美元现金 |
[23:23] | That’s all I’m saying. | 这就是我要说的 |
[23:26] | Will you explain to this motherfucker just what it is he’s doing here? | 你能向这个混球解释一下 他妈的他到底在做什么吗 |
[23:30] | – Lt. Daniels– – Excuse me, sir. | – Daniels警督 – 抱歉 长官 |
[23:32] | But it’s pretty basic. | 事情很简单 |
[23:34] | If the senator is not involved in anything illegal… | 如果参议员没有涉及任何违法行为… |
[23:36] | Then he doesn’t need to worry. | 那他完全不必担心 |
[23:38] | I can’t be any clearer about it than that. | 我说的再清楚不过了 |
[23:40] | Fool, what do you think? | 笨蛋 你他妈怎么想的 |
[23:42] | That we know anything about who gives money? | 你以为我们知道谁给的钱? |
[23:45] | That we give a damn about who they are or what they want? | 我们会它妈的在意 他们是谁或他们想要什么? |
[23:49] | We have no way of running down them or their stories. | 我们才不会查他们或他们的过去 |
[23:52] | We don’t care. | 我们不在乎 |
[23:54] | We just cash the damn checks, count the votes, and move on. | 我们不过兑现支票 唱票 然后继续前进 |
[24:02] | Anything else, Deputy Burrell? | 还有什么要说得吗 Burrell副局长? |
[24:06] | Gentlemen. | 各位 失陪 |
[24:15] | You need to put his ass on a foot post so far out in the sticks… | 你该把他踢到步行送信的穷乡僻壤去… |
[24:18] | That he’s gonna see the Philadelphia cops walking towards him. | 远到让他可以看见费城的警察向他走来(两地接壤) |
[24:22] | Now you just ain’t talking to me now, Erv. | 你现在别跟我说了 Erv |
[24:25] | You talking to the Mayor… | 你去跟市长说… |
[24:27] | The city caucus, the state central committee. | 跟市委员会说 跟州中央委员会说 |
[24:30] | And right now, you got your hand in our pocket. | 现在 你们是在太岁头上动土 |
[24:33] | Eighteen, baby! | 第十八 亲爱的 |
[24:42] | Eighteen with a bullet, baby. | 高高在上的十八名 亲爱的 |
[24:45] | Det. Sgt. Hauk reporting for duty, sir. | 警司(级别高于警探)Hauk报到 长官 |
[24:50] | And the best part? Carver’s 37. | 更好玩的是 Carver是37名 |
[24:53] | You know, it helps if you know them by the numbers. | 你知道 记住手下警号有好处 |
[24:55] | It makes you sound more professional. | 会让你听上去得更专业 |
[24:58] | Fucking Carver he gets back from in-service training, | 它妈的Carver在职培训回来后 |
[25:01] | He’s gonna kiss the stripes. I’m gonna make him kiss the stripes. | 就得亲我的杠子了 我要让他亲我的杠子 |
[25:04] | – Congratulations. – Thank you, sir. Appreciate it. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 长官 非常感激 |
[25:10] | Sgt. Hauk? | Hauk警司? |
[25:12] | God help us. | 老天爷 帮帮忙 |
[25:17] | – Daniels. – Daniels, this is Trooper Reese. | – Daniels – Daniels 我是州警Reese |
[25:20] | Grandmother says this kid’s been gone two days. | 孩子的祖母说他已经走了两天了 |
[25:23] | Wallace is out of pocket. Two days. | Wallace离开那了 已经两天了 |
[25:27] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[25:35] | Ain’t no re-up in the towers, neither? | 高层区也没新货? |
[25:38] | – Shop dead, yo. – all right. | – 停业喽 – 好吧 |
[25:59] | – What up, man? – Same old. | – 怎么样 伙计 – 老样子 |
[26:03] | What’s up with that boy? | 那小子怎样了 |
[26:07] | He’s just a punk, that’s all. | 他就一废物 如此而已 |
[26:10] | Dee put him back on count though. | Dee让他继续管钱 |
[26:11] | Word? I heard he was out the game. | 哦? 我听说他洗手不干了 |
[26:15] | He was, but he back now. | 是的 不过现在又回来了 |
[26:18] | Where he been at? | 他之前去哪儿了 |
[26:19] | Down his granny house, he says. | 他说去乡下奶奶家了 |
[26:23] | Right, his granny house. | 嗯 他奶奶家 |
[26:26] | I heard he damn near shit his pants… | 听说他吓得差点尿裤子… |
[26:28] | When he saw what happened to Omar’s bitch. | 当他看到Omar的姘头的下场的时候 |
[26:31] | He just ain’t built for this, you know. | 他只是天生不是这块料 |
[26:33] | His heart pump Kool-Aid. | 他心脏泵的都是儿童饮料 |
[26:35] | Right. What about you? | 嗯 那么你呢 |
[26:39] | You built for this shit? | 你天生是这块料? |
[26:42] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[26:46] | You ready to put the work in? | 做好干活的准备了吗 |
[26:51] | You got heat? | 有家伙吗 |
[27:01] | All right, soldier. | 很好 士兵 |
[27:41] | It’s clear upstairs. | 楼上没人 |
[27:54] | No extension cords. No juice boxes. | 没有外接电线(之前房子有偷电) 没有果汁盒 |
[27:57] | No Wallace. | 没有Wallace |
[27:59] | Dang, boy, Chink Bob’s… | 该死 哥们 Chink Bob餐厅… |
[28:02] | Never be putting no napkins in the bag. | 从不在包装袋里放餐巾纸 |
[28:05] | Motherfucker, because napkins expensive and shit. | 混蛋 餐巾纸又贵又废 |
[28:07] | So is my money. | 我的钱也是 |
[28:09] | All right, come on, go. Something to eat? | 好吧 来 过来 来吃点东西 |
[28:12] | Y’all know what’s here. | 你们都知道这有什么 |
[28:16] | Let’s go, y’all need to get up in this Chinese food… | 动起来 你们都过来吃中国菜… |
[28:19] | ’cause, you know, I’m looking kind of needy right about now. | 因为 你们也知道 我现在手头紧啊 |
[28:24] | What you listening to? Hold up, take them plates first. | 在听什么呢 慢点 先把盘子拿出来 |
[28:27] | Big Tymers, their new video on 106th and Park. | Big Tymers(嘻哈组合)106th&Park在播他们的新歌 |
[28:30] | – 106th and Park? is vicious? – The joint is vicious. | – 106th&Park? – ” The joint is vicious”(大麻有毒) – “有毒”? |
[28:32] | – Yeah. – For real? What they call you? | – 嗯 – 真的吗 他们怎么称呼你的 小家伙 |
[28:34] | – Buff, ’cause I got the stuff. yeah. – You got the stuff? | – Buff(健美骑士) 因为我有身材 – 你有身材? |
[28:36] | Buff, you need to get up in these egg rolls or something. | Buff 你要吃一点蛋卷什么的 |
[28:40] | Any word on the kid? | 有那孩子的消息吗 |
[28:42] | I rolled around Cambridge all night with his B of l. | 我拿着他的照片在Cambridge 找了一晚上 |
[28:46] | If he’s down there, he ain’t got no profile. | 如果他还在那 没人见过他 |
[28:48] | We got lookouts to every car in the Western and Central. | 我们让西部和中部的警车帮忙寻找 |
[28:51] | We’re trying for an address on his mother. | 还正准备试试找他母亲 |
[28:54] | Detective. | 警探 |
[28:56] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[28:58] | Wire’s dead… | 监听线断了… |
[28:59] | So we’ve been ordered to begin sending bodies home. | 上面命令我们把人放回原部门 |
[29:01] | Sydnor, we have a little longer, because Cantrell still owes me. | Sydnor会再待一段时间 因为Cantrell欠我的 |
[29:05] | You okay with Rawls? | 你跟Rawls没问题吧 |
[29:07] | I gave him his clearance, right? | 我满足了他结案的要求 不是吗 |
[29:08] | What’s he gonna do to me? | 他还能拿我怎样 |
[29:11] | Keep it warm, Sanny. | 继续保持吧 Sanny |
[29:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:20] | Plans for what is now Orlando’s. The upper floors. | Orlando俱乐部上层的设计图 |
[29:23] | This is the property next door. | 这是隔壁大楼的设计图 |
[29:24] | – How’d you get them so quick? – CoStar search. | – 你怎么这么快就弄到了 – CoStar(美国房地产市场分析公司)那儿查的 |
[29:26] | Plan is to get a remote mike into the office. | 我们计划在办公室装个远程麦克风 |
[29:29] | Maybe even some fiber-optics. | 可能的话甚至可以装光纤摄像头 |
[29:31] | Only we don’t know where Avon’s office is yet. | 只是我们现在还不知道Avon办公室在哪 |
[29:33] | Which is where Shardene helps us out in a big way. | 这就是Shardene能提供大帮助的地方了 |
[29:36] | What she gonna do? | 她要怎么做 |
[29:37] | Take out a tape and ask Avon to hold the other end? | 拿出一个卷尺 让Avon拿着另一端? |
[29:39] | Ain’t none of y’all ever been in the military? | 难道你们都没在军队里待过吗 |
[29:41] | How do you learn a 30-inch, quick-time? | 知道怎么即时测量30英寸吗 |
[29:48] | Draft-dodging peace-freaks. | 逃避兵役 享受和平的怪胎们 |
[29:52] | – Get me a ruler and some string. – Why me? | – 给我拿把尺和一些线来 – 为什么我去 |
[30:04] | Why? | 为啥 |
[30:06] | Because the man said so, that’s why. | 因为那人这么说 就这原因 |
[30:08] | – Wallace ain’t no snitch. – Man, how you know? | – Wallace不会告密的 – 伙计 你怎么知道 |
[30:11] | How you know where he been running to? | 你能知道他之前究竟去了哪吗 |
[30:13] | He was getting high. I’ve seen him cop. | 他吸了毒 我看见他拿的 |
[30:17] | He probably went down to the shore to clean that shit up. | 他大概只是跑去海边把毒戒掉 |
[30:21] | Man, if he using, then you know he ain’t reliable. | 伙计 果真如此 那他就不可靠了 |
[30:23] | Come on, think. | 拜托 想想 |
[30:25] | Look, the man gave the word, all right? | 听着 那人给了我们指令 懂吗 |
[30:27] | We either step up or we step the fuck off. | 我们要么执行 要么滚蛋 |
[30:32] | That’s the game. | 游戏就是这样玩的 |
[30:34] | That’s the fucking game. | 这就是它妈的游戏规则 |
[30:44] | Cedric Cedric. | |
[30:48] | You ever hear of an elected official | 你有没有听说Baltimore的 |
[30:50] | In Baltimore giving money back? | 一个竞选办公室把钱退还给捐款人? |
[30:55] | Whatever you’re doing scared my boss shitless. | 不管你们在干什么 你们把我上司吓出屎来了 |
[30:58] | He calls me in and hands me that. | 他叫我去他办公室 然后给了我这个 |
[31:07] | Forgive me for prying into the details of our investigation. | 请原谅我对我们的调查刨根问底 |
[31:11] | I know, it’s annoying. | 我知道 这很烦人 |
[31:12] | But what the hell are you guys doing? | 但你们这帮子到底在干什么 |
[31:14] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[31:16] | Is that Avon’s money? | 这些是Avon的钱吗 |
[31:22] | Eastside addresses… | 东区的地址… |
[31:24] | But maybe Barksdale has fronts we don’t know about. | 不过也许Barksdale还有我们未知的幌子 |
[31:26] | State’s attorney’s returning this? | 州检察长退还的款项? |
[31:28] | Fast as he can. | 尽快退还的 |
[31:29] | Y’all are stirring some shit here. | 你们在这搞出一堆破事 |
[31:31] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[31:33] | Aren’t you better off that we didn’t? | 不告诉你 对你来说不是更理想吗 |
[31:59] | I remember my mom used to bring me here. | 记得我妈以前带我来过 |
[32:01] | We used to go to a place called Fruit Fantasy. | 还去过一个叫Fruit Fantasy的餐厅 |
[32:03] | Like orange soda, some shit like that? | 比如橙汁苏打之类的? |
[32:04] | No, these shits was fresh. | 不 都是新鲜的 |
[32:06] | My mom used to pour mad Bacardi in hers though. | 虽然我妈总把巴卡第鸡尾酒掺进去 |
[32:08] | Wasn’t much she didn’t pour it into. | 肯定掺了不少吧 |
[32:10] | Look at you, talking about your mama like you’re still a kid. | 你看看你 像个孩子似地把妈妈挂嘴边 |
[32:13] | I got to thinking on her. | 我当然会想到她 |
[32:15] | Your ass ain’t got to be hard all the goddamn time, neither. | 你们它妈的也不可能总那么坚强吧 |
[32:18] | Soft link break the chain. | 脆弱的一环会毁掉整条锁链 |
[32:23] | What are you, a boy or a man? | 你到底是 男孩还是男人? |
[32:26] | I’m a man. | 我是个男人 |
[32:33] | So what are we gonna do, man, go have some fun? | 我们接下来做什么 男人们 去找点乐子? |
[32:56] | Okay, on this floor. | 好了 是这一层 |
[32:58] | It’s the second room from the rear. | 倒数第二间房 |
[33:00] | The stairs start 30 paces from the front… | 房前30步是楼梯… |
[33:03] | There’s 24 stairs, about a foot each. | 有24阶 每级约一英尺 |
[33:05] | When you get to the top floor… | 当你来到顶楼后… |
[33:07] | It’s eight paces to the door of the dressing room… | 走8步到更衣室门口… |
[33:09] | And then another 10 to the back room. | 再走10步是个密室 |
[33:12] | 80 to 1 10 in from the front. | 前门算起80到110步间 |
[33:18] | Third floor of this building is vacant. | 这栋建筑三楼是空的 |
[33:22] | Otherwise we’d need a warrant. | 否则我们就得要授权书了 |
[33:26] | – $15. – Here take $10. | – 15块 – 这是10块 拿着 |
[33:28] | – $15. – Motherfucker, I don’t see no meter. | – 15块 – 混球 我没见计价器 |
[33:31] | Get the fuck out of here. | 它妈的滚蛋 |
[33:37] | It’s 2:30 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨2:30 |
[33:42] | Easy now. Hole only needs to be as big as your finger. | 慢慢来 手指粗的孔就差不多了 |
[33:45] | Not those Esskay sausage-looking fingers you got. | 不过不是你那种香肠指 |
[33:47] | You know what big hands mean. | 你知道啥叫巨掌 |
[33:51] | You know what big hands mean, right? | 你知道啥叫巨掌 是吧 |
[33:54] | Lieutenant… | 警督… |
[33:55] | I just pulled a fresh address for Wallace’s mother. | 我刚查到Wallace母亲的新住址 |
[33:58] | We’re okay here. | 这里交给我们吧 |
[34:06] | Where y’all at? | 你们都藏哪儿了 |
[34:11] | All right, when I find y’all, y’all gonna get it. | 好吧 要让我找到你们 就有你们好看的 |
[34:14] | You better come out now. | 还是现在出来的好 |
[34:20] | Where y’all at? | 你们在哪啊 |
[34:27] | Look, I’m not even playing with y’all right about now. | 听着 现在可不是陪你们捉迷藏的时候 |
[34:30] | You hear me? | 听见了没 |
[34:41] | Game over. Where the fuck y’all at? | 游戏结束 你们它妈的到底在哪 |
[34:45] | When I find y’all, I’m beating your asses. | 要让我找到你们 我可要打屁屁了 |
[34:47] | Now where y’all at? | 现在你们到底在哪 |
[34:49] | Don’t let me find y’all. | 可别让我找到你们 |
[34:59] | Check this, Poot. Little Man left his player and shit. | Poot 看这个 Little Man把他的播放器落在这了 |
[35:16] | You a weak-ass nigger, man. | 你是个软蛋 伙计 |
[35:22] | You should’ve stayed down in the country, man. | 你就应该待着乡下不要回来 哥们 |
[35:24] | Y’all my niggers, yo. | 你们都是我兄弟啊 |
[35:27] | You fucking brought this on yourself. | 你它妈的自找的 伙计 |
[35:29] | – We boys! – You brought this on yourself. | – 我们亲如兄弟 – 你自找的 |
[35:31] | Why it gotta be like this? | 为什么要搞成这样 |
[35:34] | You my niggers from B.C., remember that? | 我们上辈子就是兄弟了 记得吗 |
[35:36] | Come on, wetting your fucking pants, | 拜托 你它妈的还尿裤子 |
[35:39] | Like you a little boy. Be a man! | 跟个小鬼一样 做个男子汉 |
[35:42] | Stand up like a motherfucking man. | 像个他妈的男子汉一样站好 |
[35:44] | – Y’all my niggers. – You said you a fucking man. Stand up straight! | – 你们都是我兄弟啊 – 你自己说你是个男子汉的 站直了 |
[35:48] | That’s us, man. | 我们是兄弟啊 |
[35:55] | Do it goddamnit, if you…. | 开枪啊 该死 要做就… |
[36:33] | Darcia Wallace? We’re looking for your son. | Darcia Wallace? 我们是来找你儿子的 |
[36:37] | Thought you might help us out as to his whereabouts. | 我们想你可能知道他的下落 |
[36:39] | Where-a-who? | 谁的下落 |
[36:40] | Shit, I be looking for that smart little nigger, too. | 靠 我也一直在找那个混小子 |
[36:43] | – Boy took me for $10. – Recently? | – 那小子从我这拿了10块钱 – 最近吗 |
[36:45] | – What’s going on out there? – Nothing. | – 发生什么事了 – 没事 |
[36:49] | Couple of police interrupting me, while I’m trying to get my drink on. | 两个警察在我想喝酒时来打断我 |
[36:53] | Your son might be in some danger. | 你儿子可能有危险 |
[36:54] | He gonna be in some danger right here if he shows up. | 他要敢回来 危险也不小 |
[36:57] | Snatched that $10 out my purse without asking. | 问也不问就从我包里拿了10块钱 |
[36:59] | I’ll slap the bright out his eyes. | 我要把他眼珠子扇出来 |
[37:02] | Here’s my card. | 这是我名片 |
[37:04] | You run into him, you call me. | 你碰上他了 给我打电话 |
[37:30] | – Y’all got ajeep? – Over there, man. | – 你们开吉普来的? – 就在外面 伙计 |
[37:34] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 好 来看看我们有什么要做的 |
[37:39] | He’s packing shit up. | 他在打包 |
[38:01] | What you scratching your head for, man? | 你在那抓耳挠腮的干嘛 伙计 |
[38:03] | How y’all get the safe in here, and you can’t get it out? | 你怎么把这保险箱弄进来的 怎么就弄不出去了? |
[38:07] | Just dial 911 and talk to whoever pick up. | 打911 谁接电话就跟谁说 |
[38:09] | Don’t say your name or nothing. | 别报名字之类的 |
[38:11] | Just say there’s been an animal hurt inside the house… | 就说屋子里有只受伤的小动物… |
[38:14] | And then you hang up. | 然后 你就挂断 |
[38:21] | What up? So what do you need from me? | 怎么了 有什么事要我干的 |
[38:28] | I need you to run up to N. Y.C. to pick up a little something. | 我要你去趟纽约帮我取点东西 |
[38:33] | Look, I know we tapped and all. | 听着 我知道我们被搞惨了 |
[38:35] | Shit, everybody waiting on the re-up, | 靠 每个人都等着新货 |
[38:36] | But I never made that run before. | 但我从来没跑过啊 |
[38:38] | Listen, I feel like I don’t have that many people around me | 听着 我觉得我的身边没有几个 |
[38:41] | I could really trust. | 值得信赖的人 |
[38:42] | Not like I can kin. You follow me? | 血浓于水啊 你理解吗 |
[38:46] | – All right? – How much is it? | – 好吗 – 有多少 |
[38:49] | We just need to maintain. | 只需要维持周转 |
[38:51] | Put out enough so we can keep hold of them towers. | 足够维持高层区的市场就行 |
[38:57] | When? | 何时出发 |
[38:59] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[39:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:05] | What am I driving? | 我开什么去 |
[39:06] | – A rental, no flash. – Where from? | – 租车 不要太显眼的 – 去哪租 |
[39:10] | I don’t know where from, man, one of those places by the airport. | 我不知道去哪租 伙计 机场附近随便一个租车点 |
[39:16] | – Yeah. – We got something real. | – 喂 – 我们有料了 |
[39:18] | – I’m on my way. – All right. | – 我这就过来 – 好的 |
[39:40] | Shit! | 该死 |
[39:44] | Which one? | 哪一辆 |
[39:45] | The rental there, the Taurus. | 那边那辆租的福特金牛 |
[39:55] | I gotta say, Lieutenant, you got mad suction with the federales. | 不得不说 警督 你从联邦探员那弄来了好东西啊 |
[40:24] | Yeah, Daniels. | 喂 我是Daniels |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:33] | Where? | 在哪 |
[40:38] | Wallace? Wallace? | |
[41:22] | Poor fucking kid. | 可怜的混小子 |
[41:27] | With Wallace gone, that’s Stringer out of the box. | Wallace一死 Stringer就逃过一劫了 |
[41:40] | He was in there changing his fucking clothes. | 他居然是去里面换它妈的衣服 |
[41:45] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[41:47] | Boy had to get himself correct. | 小子得弄好门面 |
[41:58] | We’re on. | 开始了 |
[42:00] | No need for an eyeball. Let the satellite do the work. | 不用盯梢 由卫星监视就行 |
[42:19] | How about I call my lawyer… | 不如我打给我律师… |
[42:21] | Have him explain that whole profiling thing to you? | 让他来跟你慢慢解释好吗 |
[42:25] | Mr. Barksdale, our tollbooth cameras… | Barksdale先生 我们的收费站摄像头… |
[42:27] | Have you on the G.W. Bridge at 2310 hours… | 拍到你在23:10时通过G.W.大桥… |
[42:31] | Then re-entering the turnpike at the same exit 35 minutes later. | 35分钟后又从同一出口进入收费公路 |
[42:35] | Why did you drive all the way to New York for half an hour? | 为什么你大老远地跑到纽约去就待半小时 |
[42:39] | Step out of the car, sir. | 从车里出来 先生 |
[42:42] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 手放在我看得见的地方 |
[42:44] | Turn around, face the car, put your hands on the roof. | 转身 面朝汽车 手放在车顶 |
[42:47] | – Are you carrying any weapons, sir? – No. | – 你是否携有武器 先生 – 没有 |
[42:49] | – Any knives, any needles? – No. | – 刀具 尖利物? – 没有 |
[42:51] | Any illegal substances I should know about? | 有没有什么我需要知道的非法持有物 |
[42:54] | Okay. Spread your legs back. | 好了 双腿分开 |
[42:56] | Spread your legs back more. | 双腿再分开点 |
[43:03] | Okay, slowly bring your right arm around your back. | 好 慢慢把你右手放到背后 |
[43:06] | Now bring the other one. | 现在 另一只手 |
[43:22] | – Remember me? – Lawyer. | – 记得我吗 – 我要律师 |
[43:24] | Easy. We’re just getting started. | 放松 我们才刚开始 |
[43:27] | Lawyer, motherfucker. | 我要律师 混球 |
[43:28] | Okay, so you’re hard, | 好吧 你很强硬 |
[43:30] | But guess what? I could give a fuck. | 但你猜怎么着 我才不在乎 |
[43:32] | You? I’m tired of your games. | 你? 我已经厌倦了你的小花招 |
[43:34] | What, you want me to write a letter, or some shit like that? | 怎么 你想让我写封信或者别的什么? |
[43:37] | No game we need to run. | 我们不需要耍花招 |
[43:38] | You’re popped with a kilo of uncut. | 你因携带一公斤毒品被捕 |
[43:41] | Not that you messed up. You did everything right. | 这事不怪你 你一路小心谨慎 |
[43:43] | Speed limit, turn signals, working taillights. | 限速 打转向灯 开尾灯 |
[43:46] | Question you gotta ask is… | 你该问的是… |
[43:48] | How’d those troopers know to pull you over? | 那些州警是怎么想到把你拦下的? |
[43:50] | Someone else fucked up. You following me? | 搞砸的另有其人 明白吗 |
[43:53] | But it’s you they’re gonna blame, and you who’s gonna do the jolt. | 但他们只会归罪于你 要坐牢的也是你 |
[43:58] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[43:59] | That’d be Levy, right? | 是要找Levy 对吗 |
[44:02] | He’s getting paid by your uncle, is that right? | 他从你舅舅那儿拿酬劳 不是吗 |
[44:05] | Yeah, he’s looking out for your interests. | 是啊 他为你们擦屁股 |
[44:08] | More than you. | 比你好 |
[44:10] | Listen… | 听着… |
[44:13] | I ain’t saying another damn thing… | 我不会再说任何事… |
[44:15] | To nobody but my lawyer. | 给任何人听 除了我的律师 |
[44:24] | By the way… | 顺便说一句… |
[44:25] | Your boy Wallace, shot dead in the low-rises. | 你小弟Wallace 在低层区被枪杀了 |
[44:29] | That’s how y’all take care of your own, right? | 这就是你们所谓的照顾自己人 是吗 |
[44:33] | You’re a lying motherfucker. | 你是个谎话连篇的混球 |
[44:36] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[44:37] | You want me to write a letter to his mom, too? | 你是要我也写封信给他老妈吗 |
[44:41] | Get the fuck out of here. | 它妈的滚出去 |
[44:57] | You didn’t have to send him the way you did. | 你不应该这样把他派出去 |
[45:01] | In one car? | 自己开车? |
[45:03] | He should’ve been trailing a mule. | 他该再带上些人 |
[45:05] | 95 or on the train, it don’t make no difference… | 95号公路还是火车根本没区别… |
[45:07] | He shouldn’t have been there alone. | 他压根就不该一个人去 |
[45:09] | – Look here, Brianna– – Ain’t you ever heard of a trap-car? | – 你看 Brianna – 难道你不知道有”改装车”(毒贩改装的运货车)吗 |
[45:12] | You send my son to New York… | 你让我儿子去纽约… |
[45:14] | In a motherfucking rental… | 开着一辆它妈的租用车…? |
[45:17] | And you just let him ride with that package in the trunk? | 还只是让他把货放在后车厢里? |
[45:19] | – I’m sorry– – That won’t bring him out of prison! | – 我很抱歉 – 抱歉不会让他免受牢狱之灾 |
[45:22] | Better make sure that Jew lawyer of yours earns his money, all right? | 好歹你得让那个犹太律师 做自己该做的事 成吗 |
[45:25] | All right. D’Angelo gonna have to do his part. | 好的 不过D’Angelo也得有点担当 |
[45:28] | Meaning what? | 你想说什么 |
[45:29] | You like the car you driving there, right? | 你喜欢你现在开的车 对吧 |
[45:32] | You like this crib? I put you in this crib. You like it? | 你喜欢这间小屋吗 我送你的 喜欢吧 |
[45:35] | Yeah, I mean, we all got a lot to protect here. | 没错 我是说 我们都有很多东西要守护 |
[45:38] | You need to remind him of that. | 你得提醒他这点 |
[45:39] | So when it come down to it, he can stand up tall. | 好让他在事到临头时能挺起腰杆 |
[45:49] | You ain’t gotta worry about my child. | 你不用担心我的孩子 |
[45:52] | I raised that boy, and I raised him right. | 我把他养大 教得好好的 |
[46:04] | It wasn’t me who fucked up. | 又不是我搞砸的 |
[46:07] | Really? So who did? | 真的吗 那谁搞砸的 |
[46:10] | Why the fuck are we here? | 我们它妈的又怎么会在这里? |
[46:12] | Listen, all you need to do is keep your head through the bail hearing. | 听着 你唯一要做的就是等着保释听证会 |
[46:15] | We got a good shot at bringing you home here. | 我们很有机会让你回家 |
[46:17] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[46:20] | Who gonna take the weight for all the shit in the trunk of that car? | 谁来为那辆车后车厢那个麻烦买单 |
[46:29] | Where’s Wallace at? | Wallace在哪 |
[46:34] | Where’s the boy, String? | 那小子在哪 String? |
[46:40] | D’Angelo, shut your mouth. | D’Angelo 闭嘴 |
[46:45] | Where’s Wallace? That’s all I want to know. | Wallace在哪 我就想知道这个 |
[46:48] | Kid, you better think. | 小子 你最好三思 |
[46:52] | Where the fuck is Wallace? | 它妈的Wallace在哪 |
[46:54] | Huh? String! | 嗯? String |
[46:55] | String. Look at me! | String 看着我 |
[46:57] | Look at me! Where the fuck is Wallace? | 看着我 它妈的Wallace在哪 |
[47:01] | I don’t want this Payless-wearing motherfucker representing me. | 我不想让这个衣冠禽兽替我打官司 |
[47:03] | I’m gonna get my own man, all right? | 我自己找人 好吧 |
[47:05] | So just get back in your car, | 所以你滚回车上 |
[47:06] | And get the fuck back down south. | 它妈的自己开回去吧 |
[47:10] | All right, you stupid motherfucker. | 好吧 你个愚蠢的狗娘养的 |
[47:12] | You made your decision. | 你爱怎样怎样 |
[47:13] | Yeah, I made my decision. Where’s Wallace at? | 是啊 我爱怎样怎样 Wallace在哪 |
[47:15] | Where the fuck is Wallace? | 它妈的Wallace在哪 |
[47:17] | Where’s Wallace, String? | Wallace在哪 String? |
[47:19] | String, where the fuck is Wallace? | String 它妈的Wallace在哪 |
[47:22] | Stringer Stringer! | |
[47:24] | Bring him in. You’re done. | 抓了他 你们完成任务了 |
[47:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:27] | We have the charge whenever we want it. | 我们想的话随时可以起诉他 |
[47:29] | Why not stay up on the bug we’ve got in his office? | 为什么不等等看办公室的监视情况 |
[47:32] | The bug you didn’t brief me about. | 那件事你可没向我报告 |
[47:35] | I thought your little bird told you everything we did… | 我还以为你的小鸟每时每刻都会向你报告… |
[47:38] | A minute after we did it. | 我们的所有事情呢 |
[47:40] | One of our people got hurt. That’s supposed to mean something. | 我们中有人因此受伤 这件案子总得有个结果 |
[47:43] | We’re hunting her shooters… | 我们一直在追捕凶手… |
[47:44] | And by the grace of God and your good work… | 并且通过上帝的保佑和你们有力的工作 |
[47:48] | We’ve got a viable case on our main target. | 我们已经能对主要目标立案 |
[47:50] | Just charge Barksdale | 就以试图从纽约 |
[47:53] | With the attempt purchase from New York and bring it all home. | 购买并运回毒品的罪名起诉Barksdale |
[47:56] | What about Stringer, his number two? | 那Stringer呢 他们的二号人物? |
[47:58] | He slipped off the hook when we lost the boy witness. | 那个证人小孩被杀 他就脱罪了 |
[48:00] | We’ve done all we can. | 我们尽力了 |
[48:02] | Are you hearing me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[48:04] | These are the people responsible for dropping a police. | 这些是开枪打伤警察的责任人 |
[48:08] | Not just the shooters, but the ones who make the dirt happen. | 不只是凶手 还有那些幕后黑手 |
[48:10] | I’m trying to put them down for real, not for some short-time bit. | 我要真正把他们清理干净 而不是给他们小小的打击 |
[48:15] | That all you’re trying to do? | 你想做的就这些? |
[48:18] | If that’s all you’re doing, how is it you have people… | 如果你想做的就这些 为什么让你的人… |
[48:20] | Pulling campaign records and finance reports? | 查竞选记录和财务报告? |
[48:23] | What the fuck has that got to do with anything? | 查那些他妈的有什么屁用 |
[48:26] | The money is part of my case. | 资金流向是我调查的一部分 |
[48:29] | There was a time when I was willing to say otherwise… | 以前有一段时间 我可以容忍… |
[48:31] | To let you and all your friends hide some of that dirt, but not now. | 你和你朋友保有一些黑暗的角落 但现在不行了 |
[48:35] | You want to talk about dirt? Have at it. | 你想跟我谈黑暗? 那就谈吧 |
[48:38] | Talk some shit about your Eastern district days. | 谈谈你在东区干的那些破事 |
[48:40] | Talk about what was going on back | 谈谈过去到底发生了什么 |
[48:42] | When you was running wild in the DEU. | 当你管理缉毒组的时候吧 |
[48:44] | That’s just talk. | 那只是以讹传讹 |
[48:46] | Just talk? | 以讹传讹? |
[48:55] | FBI field reports. | FBI调查报告 |
[48:59] | You came into a lot of money, quick. | 你挣了不少快钱啊 |
[49:02] | And you can go to jail just as quick… | 你也会很快进监狱… |
[49:04] | If I start asking the right questions. | 如果我开始问一些正确的问题 |
[49:08] | This case ends, or you are done. | 了结这案子 要不了结你自己 |
[49:11] | Hell, I don’t even need you to lock up Barksdale. | 该死 我甚至不需要你去抓Barksdale |
[49:14] | I’ll have your major debrief your detectives | 我会让你的警司知会你的警探们 |
[49:16] | And type the warrants himself. | 让他们自己去弄逮捕令 |
[49:18] | This case is done! | 这案子到此为止 |
[49:25] | You do what you feel. | 你想怎样就怎样 |
[49:28] | You wanna pull Avon in on half a case? You go ahead. | 你想查到一半就抓Avon? 请自便 |
[49:31] | You wanna put my shit in the street? Feel free. | 你想把我的事公之于众? 请随意 |
[49:35] | But the Eastern had a lot of stories. Mine ain’t the only one. | 不过东区有的是内幕 我的不过是一小部分 |
[49:38] | A lot of people came through that district. | 很多人都从东区过来的 |
[49:42] | If you were gonna do me, I’d already be done. | 如果你想整我 早就动手了 |
[49:45] | But there ain’t nothing you fear more than a bad headline now, is there? | 但你最怕的就是报纸上 一个影响很坏的头条 不是吗 |
[49:49] | You’d rather live in shit than let the world see you work a shovel. | 你宁愿生活在粪坑里 也不愿让人知道你挖粪 |
[49:54] | You can order warrants, and I’ll serve them. | 你可以签署逮捕令 我会照办 |
[49:57] | But as long as I have days left on those dead wires… | 但只要我还管着这断掉的监听线… |
[49:59] | This case goes on. | 这案子就要查下去 |
[50:13] | Yo, look at these Delta Force motherfuckers, man. | 嘿 看看这些自以为是 特种部队的傻帽 伙计 |
[50:17] | – Look at them. – All right. | – 看看他们 – 好的 |
[50:20] | What’s up with Levy? | Levy那边怎样 |
[50:22] | He said he gonna meet us down there. | 他说会来见我们 |
[50:24] | I still didn’t get this safe out of here yet, man. | 我还是没把这保险箱搬出去 |
[50:26] | – How much money in it? – $150,000. | – 里面有多少钱 – 十五万美金 |
[50:29] | $150,000? | 十五万? |
[50:31] | Open it up, man. No sense in ruining a good safe. | 那就开着吧 伙计 没必要弄坏这么好一个保险箱 |
[50:53] | This isn’t as much fun as I thought it would be. | 这个没有我想象的那么好玩 |
[50:56] | The SWAT guys do love to break out their toys,don’t they? | 这些特警队的家伙真喜欢 用他们那玩具破门而入啊 不是吗 |
[50:58] | They think it’s Tony Montana up there? | 他们以为楼上是Tony Montana(《疤面煞星》角色)啊? |
[50:59] | They probably haven’t touched a gun in years. | 他们怕是多年没碰枪了 |
[51:05] | Fuck this shit. | 去它妈的 |
[51:07] | You and me, Lieutenant. | 我们上吧 警督 |
[51:13] | What units are in the alley? | 巷里是哪个组? |
[51:17] | Any sightline to the rear door? | 谁守着后门 |
[51:20] | 10-4, who has the roof? | 收到 谁守着屋顶 |
[51:23] | We’re gonna move in on my command. | 听我指挥冲进去 |
[51:25] | Everyone stand by. | 所有人待命 |
[51:28] | We’re not gonna need your men today. Call them back. | 我们今天不需要动用你们的人 叫他们退后 |
[51:30] | – Now wait a minute– – My case, back your men off. | – 等等 – 这是我的案子 叫你的人退下 |
[52:30] | Catch you later. | 改天再对付你 |
[53:48] | Good. | 不错 |
[53:53] | Barksdale’s wearing bracelets. | Barksdale带上手铐了 |
[53:57] | Still no Wee-Bey, no Little Man? | 还没找到Wee-Bey和Little Man? |
[54:00] | No, nothing there. | 没有 销声匿迹了 |
[54:12] | This is the best work I ever did. | 这是我办过最棒的案子 |
[54:14] | I never did a case like this. | 从没办过这样的案子 |
[54:16] | But it’s not enough. | 但这还不够 |
[54:19] | I gotta go back to Auto tomorrow morning. | 我明早就要回车管队了 |
[54:22] | I just feel like this just ain’t finished. | 我总觉得这事还没完 |
[54:25] | Detective. | 警探 |