英文名称:The Colour of Magic
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | In a distant | 遥远的宇宙深处 |
[00:10] | and second hand set of dimensions, | 异次元维度中 |
[00:14] | through wavering star mists, see | 穿越浩瀚的星尘 那就是 |
[00:17] | the Great A’Tuin. | 神龟阿豚 |
[00:24] | Drifting onwards through space, | 神龟在太空中飘移 |
[00:26] | atop the shell of the great turtle, | 他的背甲之上 |
[00:29] | are four giant elephants, | 驮着四头巨象 |
[00:32] | upon whose broad shoulders rests | 巨象的脊梁之上就是 |
[00:36] | the Discworld. | 碟形世界 |
[00:40] | For the people on the Disc, | 对碟形世界的人们来说 |
[00:42] | the turtle was a mere hypothesis, | 神龟不过是一种传说 |
[00:45] | until one day, the island kingdom of Krull, | 直到有一天 小岛王国库劳儿 |
[00:49] | whose rim-most mountains project over the rim fall, | 它大多数边界山脉 都比边界大瀑布要突出 |
[00:53] | lowered over the edge a brass vessel | 在边界之下 一艘铜制的’飞船’ |
[00:57] | containing several astrozoologists. | “载着几名太空动物学家” |
[01:03] | Their mission did indeed prove | “他们此行的确证实了” |
[01:05] | the existence of the turtle. | “神龟的存在” |
[01:08] | Unfortunately, owing to a minor malfunction | “不幸的是 因为一个小小的故障” |
[01:13] | they were unable to answer | “他们再也无法回答” |
[01:15] | an even more fundamental question | “一个更为重要的问题” |
[01:18] | What is the sex of the turtle? | 神龟是公的还是母的? |
[01:21] | The remaining astrozoologists are never short of a question. | “其余的太空动物学家们满脑子都是疑问” |
[01:26] | Why does it matter? | 这挺重要吗? |
[01:28] | So, we’re gonna look at a turtle’s bottom? | 这么说 我们得到它的肚子下面去瞧瞧? |
[01:31] | That won’t be very nice, will it? | 那可不是个好主意 不是吗? |
[01:36] | Since the failure of the last mission, | 因为 从上次的任务失败后 |
[01:39] | this vital question cannot possibly be answered | 这个至关重要的问题无法被正确解答 |
[01:42] | without sending a new expedition | 所以我们要派出一支新的探险队 |
[01:44] | over the edge of the Disc | 到碟形世界外面去看看 |
[01:48] | in this. | 在这里 |
[01:53] | It’s a bit small. | 太小了 |
[01:56] | It will be somewhat bigger. | 它应该会变大的 |
[01:59] | Yeah, but | 是啊 可 |
[02:01] | where in the world are you gonna | 你要上哪去找 |
[02:02] | find someone stupid enough to go in that? | 能钻进那玩意里的傻瓜? |
[02:08] | Several thousand miles hubwards from the Rim, | 世界边缘几千英里之外 |
[02:11] | in Ankh-Morpork, the Disc’s oldest city, | 安科-莫波克 碟形世界最古老的城市 |
[02:14] | the ship arriving in its dock is carrying Twoflower, | “一艘船刚刚抵达海港 船上载着’双花” |
[02:19] | the Discworld’s first tourist. | “碟形世界的首位游客” |
[02:22] | He is looking forward to all its sights | “他到处寻找蝶形世界所有的外观” |
[02:25] | and smells. | “和味道” |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1164个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:221个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:114个,托福词汇:163个,考研词汇:245个,专四词汇:198个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:393个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:27] | And of course, no tour would be complete | “当然了 这个旅行不算是完成” |
[02:30] | without a visit to the city’s | “如果没有来到这个城市的” |
[02:32] | Unseen University for wizards | “幽冥大学” |
[02:36] | and its famous Tower Of Art. | “和著名的艺术之塔” |
[02:39] | 碟 形 世 界 第一部 魔法的色彩 (上) | |
[02:44] | When our story begins, | “当我们的故事开始时” |
[02:46] | wizards are not very nice. | “巫师们正烦着呢” |
[02:50] | Carrying the final remains of one of their number, | “带来了他们最后剩余的门徒” |
[02:53] | the eight heads of the orders of wizardry have demonstrated | “八大魔法系的巫师领袖要展示” |
[02:56] | great powers of survival, | 他们强大的生存能力 |
[02:58] | because behind every wizard of the eighth rank, | “因为每一位八级巫师的背后” |
[03:01] | there is at least one seventh rank wizard | “至少都有一位七级巫师” |
[03:05] | trying to bump him off. | “想要杀死他” |
[03:07] | Old Rumlat. | 老巫师瑞蒙特 |
[03:09] | He never saw it coming, you know, Trymon. | 他永远看不到 我们都知道的特拉蒙 |
[03:12] | You know what they say, Arch Chancellor, | 你知道他们怎么说 校长 |
[03:14] | when a wizard is tired of looking for broken glass in his dinner, | 当一个巫师在用餐时懒得去收拾打烂了杯子 |
[03:19] | he is tired of life. | 他对自己的生命也厌倦了 |
[03:23] | I’m just speculating, obviously. | 当然 我只是推测 |
[03:30] | We are gathered here today to | 今天我们聚在一起 是为了 |
[03:33] | pay our respects to Old Rumlet. | 是为了向老巫师瑞蒙特致以敬意 |
[03:36] | A wizard | 一个巫师 |
[03:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:47] | I’m not late, am I? | 我没迟到吧? |
[03:50] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[03:53] | Rincewind, | 灵思风 |
[03:54] | Arch Chancellor. | 校长 |
[03:56] | Rincewind? | 灵思风? |
[04:01] | Have him sent to my office in ten minutes. | 十分钟后带他到我的办公室来 |
[04:05] | Get on with it, Weatherwax. | 继续 威斯瓦克斯 |
[04:07] | My back’s killing me. | 我的背痛死了 |
[04:09] | Run along, Rincewind. | 退下吧 灵思风 |
[04:15] | Yes, sir. | 哦 是的 先生 |
[04:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:24] | Mister Rincewind, | 灵思风先生 |
[04:26] | there are, as you know, eight levels of wizardry, | 我想你也知道 魔法共分八级 |
[04:29] | to which the aspiring young | 对那些充满抱负的年轻人来说 |
[04:31] | to which the student can aspire. | 那些能激励他们努力学习 |
[04:34] | In your not inconsiderable time here at the Unseen University, | 你在学院里忙碌了一辈子 |
[04:38] | you have failed to reach level one. | 却连第一级的水平都达不到 |
[04:43] | Yes, but | 啊 没错 可您瞧 |
[04:44] | What the Arch Chancellor is trying to say, | 校长想说的是 |
[04:47] | is that after decades of teaching you, | 我们教了你几十年 |
[04:50] | patience seems not so much a virtue | 耐性不但没有成为你的美德 |
[04:53] | as a life sentence. | 反而成了生命的杀手 |
[04:55] | -Yes, but -There is simply no room | -哦 是的 可是可 这个里不能容下 |
[04:58] | for your kind of person in a modern university. | 你这种人在现代学院 |
[05:02] | -I feel -So you leave the Arch Chancellor | -我感觉 -你让校长别无选择 |
[05:04] | no other course of action but to expel you. | 只有开除你 |
[05:10] | But it’s only been 40 years. | 只过了40年而已 |
[05:17] | The hat. | 帽子 |
[05:32] | Goodbye, Mr Rincewind. | 再见了 灵思风先生 |
[05:52] | In the competitive world of wizardry, | “在竞争激烈的魔法界” |
[05:54] | the way to the top is via dead men’s pointy shoes. | “只有穿上死人的尖嘴鞋才能爬到最顶层” |
[06:07] | Even if you have to empty them yourself. | “有时你得自己来动手” |
[06:37] | -You can’t! -And don’t come back! | 出去! 别再回来了! |
[06:41] | Now, let me tell you! | 现在 让我告诉你们! |
[06:44] | Ah, thank you very | 啊 非常感谢 |
[07:27] | Deep in its very bowels, | “在碟形世界的地底深处” |
[07:30] | the departure of the Disc’s worst wizard | “最差劲巫师的离去” |
[07:33] | from the Unseen University | 从幽冥大学 |
[07:36] | has stirred magic. | “在魔法界激起了千层浪” |
[09:00] | Good day to thee, sir. | 日安 先生 |
[09:25] | Goodbye, world. | 再见 世界 |
[09:36] | Disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[09:41] | Ha-low! | 你好-啊! |
[09:44] | Hello, yourself. | 你也好 |
[09:52] | to an ‘otel, | 客栈 |
[09:55] | tavern, | 一个宿舍 |
[09:57] | lodging house in hospice. | 可以住人的地方 |
[10:06] | I wish | 我想要 |
[10:08] | I know a tavern. | 我知道一家客栈 |
[10:13] | This way. | 这边请 |
[10:26] | Sapient pearwood. | 智慧梨花木 |
[10:42] | The tourist’s luggage is no ordinary suitcase. | “这位游客的行李箱 可不是个普通的木箱” |
[10:45] | It has absolutely no brain | “虽然没有大脑” |
[10:47] | and a homicidal attitude | “却充满了杀气” |
[10:49] | towards anything that threatens its master | “会吞噬一切胆敢威胁主人的家伙” |
[10:52] | and would follow him anywhere.’ | “衷心追随主人去天涯海角” |
[11:27] | I wish | 我想要 |
[11:29] | for an acc-omodation, | 一个休息的地方 |
[11:33] | a room, lodgings, are your rooms clean, | 一个卧室 一个客厅 你的房间干净吗? |
[11:36] | a roomwithaview, what is your rate for one night? | 是不是有美丽的风景 一个晚上要多少钱? |
[11:38] | what is for breakfast? where are the | 早餐要多少钱? 有没有 |
[11:42] | bathrooms, sir? | 浴室 先生? |
[11:46] | He’s got plenty of money. | 他有的是钱 |
[11:49] | It’ll be | 哦 这个 嗯 |
[11:52] | two dollars then? | 两块钱? |
[11:54] | And that thing has to stay in the stables. | 那东西得安静点 |
[12:02] | Two. | 两块 啊! |
[12:04] | Two-ah? | 两块 啊? |
[12:13] | Two-ah. | 两块 啊! |
[12:22] | Two-ah. | 两块 啊! |
[12:28] | Two. | 两块 啊! |
[12:42] | Shower? | 有没有淋浴? |
[12:46] | It is. Sapient pearwood. | 果然是智慧梨花木 |
[12:59] | toiletries? Toilet? | 有盥洗室吗? |
[13:01] | May I be of assistance? | 我可以 呃 帮你吗? |
[13:04] | Shove off, Rincewind. | 滚开 灵思风 |
[13:08] | It won’t work. | 那不管用 |
[13:10] | It’s the book, it tells him what to say. | 你瞧 那本书告诉他该怎么说 |
[13:12] | It’s magic. | 那就是魔法 |
[14:07] | So you’re a wizard! | 啊! 这么说你是个巫师! |
[14:09] | And you speak Ankh-Morporkean! | 你会说安科-莫波克语! |
[14:11] | -Yes. I did a correspondence course. -What’s all this about then? | -是的 我上过函授课程 -那这个是怎么回事? |
[14:16] | Well, a tourist should always use his phrasebook | 哦 你不捧一本《外语常用语手册》 |
[14:19] | so that people will know you’re one. | 别人怎么知道你是一个游客呢? |
[14:22] | And | 是的 可 |
[14:25] | is that really your luggage? | 这真的是你的行李吗? |
[14:28] | Yes. And | 是的 |
[14:30] | are you really a wizard? | 你真是一个巫师吗? |
[14:36] | I hear the famous Unseen University is a must see. | 我听说幽冥大学是非看不可的地方 |
[14:42] | I could say, “I did that.” | 我可以告诉别人 我到此一游了 |
[14:43] | Yeah, well, it’s closed. | 啊 是啊 可它关门了 |
[14:45] | For For | 为了为了 |
[14:47] | For the exams. | 为了考试 |
[14:50] | -Where is your home? -Have you heard of Bes Pelargic? | -你家在哪? -你听说过贝斯·泼拉吉斯吗? |
[14:54] | It’s the major seaport of the Agatean Empire. | 阿杰汀王国大部分领土都在那 |
[14:56] | -That’s the Counterweight Continent, isn’t it? -Yes! | -那是衡重大陆 对吧? -是的 |
[15:00] | We may be small but we’re equal in weight | 我们虽然很不起眼 但我们的重量 |
[15:03] | to all the major land masses of this hemicircle. | 却和这个大碟子上 所有主要大陆之和不相上下 |
[15:06] | That’s because the ancient legend | 那是因为那个古老传说 |
[15:09] | It says that it’s made of gold. | 据说衡重大陆是金子堆成的 |
[15:12] | It’s not made of gold. | 可它不是金子做的 |
[15:14] | Gold is just a really common metal. | 金子只是一种非常普通的金属 |
[15:18] | You might like to keep that to ourselves. | 那句话只有你知我知就行了 |
[15:28] | On the house. | 在家里 |
[15:31] | -Who is he? -He says he’s a tourist. | -他是谁? -他说他是个游客 |
[15:35] | -What’s that mean, then? -I think it means idiot. | -嗯? 那是什么意思? -我想那是说”白痴” |
[15:58] | You are correct in your surmise. | 你猜得一点没错 |
[16:01] | This is, technically, false coinage. | 技术上来说 这是伪币 |
[16:05] | I knew it, I knew it. I got a nose for a dud un. | 我就知道 我就知道 我一眼就能看出是假的 |
[16:09] | -What do you mean, technically? -Well, you see, | -你说”技术上”是什么意思? -你瞧 |
[16:12] | our Ankh-Morpork coins | 我们安科-莫波克的金币 |
[16:15] | contain rather less gold than a pint of sea water. | 含金量不会超过一品脱水 |
[16:20] | I knew it! | 我知道! |
[16:21] | But this, my friend, | 但这个 我的朋友 |
[16:24] | is solid gold. | 是纯金的 |
[16:26] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[16:28] | I’ve gotta get back. | 我得回去了 |
[16:46] | And so, | 于是 |
[16:47] | the leaders of a number of the many gangs, guilds, and collections | 许多黑帮 公会的穷凶极恶的歹徒头目 |
[16:51] | of other nefarious dirt bags of Ankh-Morpork | 在安科-莫波克大陆上 |
[16:55] | were aware that someone had arrived in the city | 听到了风声:一个带着许多钱的大财主 |
[16:58] | who appeared to have much treasure. | 来到城里了 |
[17:04] | Including Emor, its greatest thief. | 包括阿莫 最出色的小偷 |
[17:12] | So | 所以 |
[17:14] | No guards? | 你没带保镖? |
[17:17] | No, why? What do I have that’s worth stealing? | 没有 为什么? 我有什么可偷的? |
[17:20] | Well, the trunk. | 那个箱子 |
[17:22] | There can’t be more | 找不到 |
[17:23] | than two very small wands made of sapient pearwood | 两小根智慧梨花木 |
[17:26] | in all the cities of the circle sea, | 在环形大海里所有的城市 |
[17:28] | let alone a whole box. | 更别说一个大箱子了 |
[17:31] | That or the | 或者说 |
[17:34] | the gold. | 里面的金子 |
[17:37] | Barely 2,000 rhinu. | 只有2000利努而已 |
[17:40] | Is a rhinu one of those | 你说的”利努”是指那些 |
[17:43] | big gold coins? | 大金币吗? |
[17:46] | Do you think I paid the innkeeper too much? | 你觉得我给店主太多了? |
[17:49] | I think he might have settled for less. | 我想他会就此满足的 |
[17:53] | I can see I’ve got a lot to learn. | 看得出来 我要学的还多着呢 |
[17:58] | An idea occurs to me. | 我突然有了个主意 |
[18:01] | Rincewind, | 灵思风 |
[18:02] | would you perhaps consent to be employed as a | 也许你愿意当我的嗯 |
[18:06] | perhaps the word guide would fit the circumstances. | 也许”语言向导” 说起来更合适 |
[18:09] | I think I could afford to pay you a | 我想我可以付给你 |
[18:12] | a rhinu a day. | 一天一个利努 |
[18:16] | Oh, dear, | 哦 亲爱的 |
[18:18] | I’ve offended you. | 我我冒犯你了 |
[18:19] | It was an impertinent request, doubtless you have | 这是个无礼的要求 毫无疑问 |
[18:22] | works of high magic to return to. | 你要回去研究高级魔法 |
[18:24] | One of those a day? | 一天给一个? |
[18:30] | -Two then? -What do you want to see? | -两个怎么样? -你想去哪? |
[18:32] | I want to see everything. I mean, genuine Morporkean life. | 所有的地方 我是说 体验莫波克人真正的生活 |
[18:36] | I want to go to the slave markets and the whore pits, | 我想去奴隶市场 红灯区 |
[18:38] | the Temple of Small Gods, the Beggar’s Guild | 乞丐公会 还有 |
[18:41] | and a genuine tavern brawl. | 一场真正的酒馆混战 |
[18:46] | No, no, I’m not suggesting we get involved. | 不 不 我不是说我们要亲自参与 |
[18:49] | I just wanna see it, that’s all. | 我只想亲眼瞧瞧 仅此而已 |
[18:52] | And some of your famous heroes, like | 还有你们著名的英雄 比如说 |
[18:54] | Cohen The Barbarian. | 野蛮人科恩 |
[18:57] | -You do know him? -Oh, yes, yes, of course! | -你认识他吗? -哦 是的 当然啦! |
[19:01] | Good. Well. | 很好 |
[19:03] | So, it’s agreed? | 这么说 你同意了? |
[19:05] | -Agreed? -Excellent! | -同意 -好极了! |
[19:07] | Be a good chap and see to it | 好事做到底 行吗? |
[19:08] | that the innkeeper shows my luggage to the room. | 去瞧瞧店主是不是安顿好了我的箱子 |
[19:11] | I insist you take your first four days’ wages | 我打算先付你四天的工资 |
[19:17] | in advance. | 提前支付 |
[19:18] | Broadman, luggage, room! | 伙计 行李箱 送到房间去 |
[19:23] | And perhaps when the exams are finished, | 还有呃也许等考试结束了 |
[19:25] | we could get a peek at the | 我们能看一眼 |
[19:29] | Unseen University? | 幽冥大学? |
[19:34] | This calls for a picture. | 照个相好了 |
[19:36] | All the best wizards have left! | 所有最好的巫师都离开了! |
[19:39] | See you, loser! | 回头见 倒霉鬼! |
[19:46] | Relax, Withel. | 别冲动 威斯勒 |
[19:48] | The magic chest will come back for its owner | 魔法箱子会回来找主人的 |
[19:51] | and, with it, the gold. | 里面的金子跑不掉 |
[19:57] | Yes, we’ll just have a pic. | 好了 好了 我们来照个相 |
[19:59] | Just look over here, Rincewind, | 看这里 灵思风 |
[20:02] | and smile. | 笑一个 |
[20:04] | Rincewind? | 灵思风? |
[20:07] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[20:17] | Halt! | 混蛋! |
[20:24] | The city gates. | 城门 |
[20:29] | Attempting to leave. | 冲出去 |
[20:33] | The Patrician, the ruler of Ankh-Morpork, | “帕特森 安科-莫波克城的执政官” |
[20:36] | may not be particularly fair or even democratic | “也许不是那么公平 甚至不会讲民主” |
[20:40] | but at least, for the first time in a thousand years, | 不过这可是一千年来头一次 |
[20:43] | the city works. | 城防起作用了 |
[20:45] | This is largely because he knows where everyone is, | “这主要是因为 大多数时间里 |
[20:48] | most of the time, | 他对每个人都了如指掌” |
[20:50] | and which dissuasively vicious punishment to exact | 他都能精确地惩罚他们当作一种劝诫” |
[20:54] | for whatever they are doing there. | 不管人们干了什么 |
[21:01] | Oath breaking. | 违背誓言 |
[21:03] | The theft of a horse. | 偷取马匹 |
[21:06] | No, my Lord Patrician, I didn’t steal the horse, | 不 帕特森大人 我没偷那匹马 |
[21:10] | I paid for it fairly. | 我是公平买来的 |
[21:14] | Using false coinage, | 使用伪币 |
[21:16] | which is technically theft, I think, false coinage. | 等同于盗窃 我想的确是伪币 |
[21:21] | What are we going to do with you, | 我们该怎么处理你呢 |
[21:24] | you little scamp? | 你这个小流氓? |
[21:34] | It’s the Arena for you, Rincewind. | 灵思风 你要被送去竞技场 |
[21:37] | What? | 什么? |
[21:39] | On top of these, there is the moral obligatory attendant | 最严重的一条 就是违背良心 |
[21:43] | of the cowardly betrayal of a visitor to these shores. | 卑鄙地对刚刚到来的游客实施精神诈骗 |
[21:48] | Shame on you, Rincewind. | 真为你害臊 灵思风 |
[21:53] | Will you be requiring a sword or a spear for the Arena? | 决斗时 你打算要一把剑还是一支矛? |
[21:56] | A s-s-s-s | 一把 |
[22:01] | Of course | 当然了 |
[22:05] | we could be merciful. | 我们可以大发慈悲 |
[22:10] | Should we be merciful? | 我们该发发慈悲吗? |
[22:19] | -Two rhinu. -One Polyseal. | -两个利努 -一张保险单 |
[22:23] | Oi! That’s my door! | 哦! 那是我的门! |
[22:28] | Door’s fine. | 门很好 |
[22:31] | Why don’t you join me, Zlorf? | 干嘛不加入我呢 左夫? |
[22:34] | The Assassins’ Guild are our friends. | 刺客公会是我们的朋友 |
[22:38] | I’ve come for the tourist. | 我是来找那个游客的 |
[22:45] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我还以为我们说定了 |
[22:47] | You don’t rob, | 你不抢劫 |
[22:49] | and I don’t kill. | 我也不杀人 |
[23:00] | I’ll kill him | 那么我来杀他 |
[23:02] | and then you can rob him. | 你来抢劫 |
[23:16] | If anybody’s going to kill him, | 如果有人要杀他 |
[23:19] | they’ll need to talk to me first. | 得先过我这一关 |
[23:21] | Get those dwarves out of here! | 把那些小矮子弄出去! |
[23:29] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[23:31] | I am Rerpf | 我叫雷帕夫 |
[23:33] | and I’m here on behalf of the Guild Of Merchants And Traders | 我代表商贸公会 |
[23:37] | to protect our interests. | 来保护我们的利益 |
[23:39] | Meaning | 也就是说 |
[23:41] | the little man. | 这小个子 |
[23:42] | And how long has this guild been in existence, may I ask? | 我能问问吗? 这个公会存在多久了 |
[23:47] | Since this afternoon. | 今天下午刚刚建立 |
[23:49] | I am Vice Guild Master in charge of | 我是副会长 专门负责 |
[23:52] | tourism. | 旅游业 |
[23:54] | And what is this tourism, of which you speak? | 你说的这个什么旅游业 是什么玩意? |
[23:58] | We’re not quite sure. | 我们也不清楚 |
[24:01] | -What’s a tourist? -Smile! | -什么是”游客”? -笑一笑! |
[24:05] | It’s magic! | 魔法! |
[24:08] | I want you to listen very carefully | 你要仔细听 |
[24:11] | to what I have to say. | 我说的每个字 |
[24:14] | Otherwise, you will die. | 否则你死定了 |
[24:20] | In an interesting fashion. | 死法会很有趣 |
[24:24] | Over a period. | 不会死得很痛快 |
[24:26] | Please stop fidgeting like that. | 别再那么焦躁了! |
[24:31] | The Emperor of the Counterweight Continent sent me a letter. | 衡重大陆的皇帝送给我一封信 |
[24:36] | It appears that one of his subjects has taken it into his head | 信中的一个重要话题是 |
[24:39] | to visit our city. | 他有意访问我们的城市 |
[24:43] | It appears he wishes to | 信中说 他希望 |
[24:50] | look at it. | 亲眼看看它 |
[24:54] | You will continue to be a guide, Rincewind, | 你继续当你的向导 灵思风 |
[24:57] | to this looker. | 看好这个”观察者” |
[24:59] | This-This Twoflower. | 这个叫双花的家伙 |
[25:03] | You will make sure he returns home | 你要保证让他 |
[25:05] | with a good report of our homeland. | 带着一份满意的报告回家 |
[25:09] | What do you say to that? You say yes. | 你觉得怎么样? 你该说”是的”! |
[25:12] | I say yes. | 我说”是的”! |
[25:14] | Yes, thank you, Lord. | 谢谢你 大人 |
[25:18] | Because | 因为 |
[25:20] | it would be a tragedy should anything | 这里将会有一个灾难 |
[25:23] | untoward | 发生在 |
[25:25] | happen to our visitor. | 我们的游客身上 |
[25:42] | It will be dreadful if the tourist were to die, for example. | 比如说 如果这位游客死了 后果很严重 |
[25:46] | Because the Emperor looks after his own | 因为皇帝会以此为鉴 |
[25:49] | and he could certainly extinguish us at a nod, | 甚至在顷刻间消灭我们 |
[25:52] | which would be dreadful for you, Rincewind, | 那种结局对你来说也不是好事 灵思风 |
[25:55] | because I would hope, | 因为我希望 |
[25:57] | when the Empire’s huge, mercenary fleet arrived, | 当庞大而血腥的帝国舰队抵达时 |
[26:00] | that the avenging captains would find | 应该能平息那急于杀戮的统帅 |
[26:03] | their anger somewhat tempered | 熊熊燃烧的怒火 |
[26:04] | by the fact that my skilled operatives have just shown you | 如果我训练有素的特工们 |
[26:08] | the colour of your liver. | 能给你的肝脏放点血 |
[26:11] | I see, by your face, that understanding dawns. | 从你的表情我看得出 你全明白了 |
[26:18] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:22] | There’s one other thing. | 哦 还有一件事 |
[26:26] | I’m sure | 我相信 |
[26:29] | you wouldn’t dream of trying to escape | 你做梦都不会想 |
[26:30] | from your obligations by, say, | 逃避责任 我是说 |
[26:33] | running away. | 一走了之 |
[26:36] | I assure you, Lord, | 我向你保证 大人 |
[26:38] | that the thought never even crossed my mind. | 我从没有过那种想法 |
[26:42] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[26:45] | Then, if I were you, I would sue my face for slander. | 那么 如果我是你 我可不会做出那副怪表情 |
[26:52] | Don’t let me detain you. | 别逼我拘留你 |
[27:31] | You. | 原来是你! |
[27:44] | Alright, alright. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:46] | I give in. | 我投降! |
[28:20] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[28:24] | Rincewind, you came back! | 我就知道你会回来 |
[28:27] | -I knew you would. -I I just had to. | -我就知道你会回来 -我我是被逼的 |
[28:30] | -It’s exciting, isn’t it? -A genuine tavern brawl. | -真让人激动 不是吗? -一场真正的酒馆混战 |
[28:33] | Better than anything I could have imagined. | 远远超出我的想象 |
[28:37] | Everybody say cheese! | 大家停一停! |
[28:42] | Do you think I should thank them or | 你觉得我该感谢他们 |
[28:44] | Did you put them up to this? | 或者这全是你安排的? |
[28:47] | -That’s where you were! -I I didn’t like to mention it. | -原来你干这个去了! -我可不想多说 |
[28:53] | Nice throw! | 扔得好! |
[28:56] | We should be leaving. | 我们该走了 |
[29:04] | Shooni! | 笑一笑! |
[29:06] | -Beelziba! -Smile! | -比拉斯巴! -笑一笑! |
[29:15] | Magic! | 魔法! |
[29:17] | Collapsing spell. | “摔倒”魔法 |
[29:19] | Come along, we gotta go. | 过来 我们走吧 |
[29:41] | That’s my luggage. | 那是我的行李箱 |
[29:45] | One more time! | 再拍一张! |
[29:59] | Attaboy. | 好啊! |
[30:05] | So, where’s Cohen The Barbarian? | 野蛮人科恩在哪? |
[30:10] | He’s | 嗯 他就在 |
[30:12] | right behind you. | 你身后 |
[30:15] | Look, we really ought to be going. | 听着 我们必须走了 |
[30:18] | Fantastic! | 太棒了! |
[30:19] | No one at home is gonna believe this. | 我来的地方肯定没人敢相信 |
[30:26] | All you do is rotate the lever and the iconograph does the rest. | 你只要旋转那个摇杆 剩下的他自己会画 |
[30:30] | You wait here. | 你在这等着 |
[30:34] | It’s no good, I’ve run out of red. | 情况不妙 我没有红色了 |
[30:37] | If you wanted red, | 如果你需要红色 |
[30:38] | you shouldn’t have took pictures of dwarves killing people. | 你刚才就不该”拍摄”那些矮人杀人的照片! |
[30:40] | It’s monochrome from now on, friend, alright? | 从现在开始 相机是黑白的了 朋友 好吗? |
[30:46] | That’s the picture imp. | 是画像小鬼在说话吗? |
[30:48] | Yes, of course it is. | 是的 当然了 |
[30:50] | You know, Rincewind, I’d like to have you in the picture as well. | 我说 灵思风 我想把你也拍进来 |
[30:54] | Smile please. | 请笑一笑! |
[30:57] | Smile. Smile! | 笑一笑 笑一笑 |
[31:01] | What are we gonna see next? | 我们接下来去哪? |
[31:11] | What a great day. | 今天太棒了 |
[31:20] | That’s my favourite, with Cohen. | 这是我最喜欢的 和科恩一起拍的 |
[31:37] | What the | 这是什么? |
[31:40] | Can you smell oil? | 你闻到油味儿了吗? |
[31:42] | I don’t think so. | 不 我想没有 |
[31:46] | I’ll kill that bloody cat. | 我要杀了那只该死的猫 |
[31:49] | Here, take this. | 过来 拿着 |
[31:52] | Thanks. | 哦 多谢 |
[31:53] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[31:57] | Tavern fights are pretty common around here, no? | 酒馆混战在这地方很平常 是吗? |
[32:00] | Yeah, well, it’s practically a sport. | 哦 是啊 几乎快成一种运动了 |
[32:03] | So, innkeepers must need a lot of | 这么说 店主必须有大量的 |
[32:06] | well, in my language, we’d call it in-ss-urance. | 用我们的话来说 叫做”保险” |
[32:10] | In-sewer-ants? That’s a funny word, what’s it mean? | 下水道老鼠? 真是个搞笑的词语 那是什么意思? |
[32:16] | Well, say you have a tavern built of wood. | 比如说 你有一家木头砌的酒馆 |
[32:20] | It might burn down. | 它可能会发生火灾 |
[32:22] | You don’t want that to happen, | 你不希望那种事情发生 |
[32:23] | so you take out an in-sewer-ants poly-cee. | 于是你填了一张保险单 知道吗? |
[32:28] | And then I work out the odds against it burning down | 我可以计算出阻止酒馆发生火灾的几率 |
[32:32] | and then add a bit. | 然后加再加一些 |
[32:33] | And then you pay me some money, based on those odds. | 接下来 你付给我一些钱 数目根据几率确定 |
[32:38] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[32:41] | But, yes. | 但是的 |
[32:45] | Well, then if it does burn down, | 如果确实发生了火灾 |
[32:47] | I pay you the value of the tavern. | 我会赔偿你等同于酒馆价值的钱 |
[32:52] | It’s a bit like a bet, right? | 哦 有点像打赌 对吧? |
[32:54] | A wager? Yes, I suppose it is. | 赌博? 是的 我想是的 |
[32:59] | Are you sure you can’t smell oil? | 你真的没闻到油味吗? |
[33:02] | No. I can smell burning. | 没有 我闻到燃烧的味道 |
[33:33] | Did you in-sewer the Drum? | 你给耳鼓膜保险不? |
[33:36] | Luckily for Broadman, | 酒保真幸运 |
[33:37] | I still have the rhinu he paid as his first premium. | 他的第一笔保费 我还有钱陪给他 |
[33:40] | You bet Broadman that it wouldn’t catch fire? | 你和酒保打赌 酒馆不会起火? |
[33:44] | Standard valuation 200 rhinu, why? Why do you ask? | 价值200利努 怎么了? 干嘛要问? |
[33:48] | You-You dozy idiot! | 你你你这个大白痴! |
[33:52] | Just carry on as if I’m not here, Rincewind, | 继续 灵思风 就当我不在这 |
[33:55] | your appointment is later. | 晚点再给你指令 |
[33:58] | What’s next? | 接下来干什么? |
[34:01] | What’s next?! | 接下来干什么! |
[34:02] | We’ll be hung, drawn and quartered if we stay here much longer. | 继续待在这里 会被人吊死 勒死 五马分尸! |
[34:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:06] | What do you mean, why? Why?! | 你说”为什么”是什么意思? 为什么? 为什么? |
[34:08] | Look! The whole of Ankh-Morpork is made of wood. | 你自己看! 整个安科-莫波克城都是木头建的 |
[34:15] | -What about my luggage. -Bugger your luggage! | -我的行李箱怎么办? -忘了你该死的行李箱吧! |
[34:31] | Tell you what, whoever started that fire, | 告诉你 不管是谁放的火 |
[34:33] | it’d be wise for them to find a fast horse | 立刻找匹快马逃命才是上策 |
[34:35] | and make themselves very scarce. | 躲得越远越好 |
[34:41] | Thank you very much, Twoflower. | 万分感谢你 双花 |
[34:43] | It says that Chirm is lovely at this time of year. | 书上说 每年这个时候鸟鸣声非常动听 |
[34:46] | And very, very dangerous. | 没错 并且非常非常危险 |
[34:49] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:54] | That’s the oil bond store going up. | 那是油料储藏室爆炸的声音 |
[34:59] | Rincewind! | 灵思风! |
[35:07] | -Look at that over there. -Oh, dear God, no. | 瞧瞧那边 哦 我的老天 不 |
[35:14] | Oi! Oi, you! | 嗨! 你这家伙! |
[35:16] | Come back here! That’s my horse! | 回来! 那是我的马! |
[35:19] | Come back! | 回来! |
[35:27] | I’m Rincewind. | 我是灵思风! |
[35:30] | The Octavo, greatest of all spell books, | 奥克塔沃 所有魔法书中最伟大的一本 |
[35:34] | locked and chained deep in the cellars | 被封锁并禁锢在幽冥大学 |
[35:37] | of the Unseen University. | 的地下室深处 |
[35:39] | The spells imprisoned in its pages | 符咒被束缚在每一页上 |
[35:41] | lead a secret life of their own. | 每一个都有自己的秘密 |
[35:44] | And Rincewind’s departure from Ankh-Morpork | 灵思风离开安科-莫波克城后 |
[35:47] | has left them deeply troubled. | “它们有大麻烦了” |
[35:50] | I can’t remember it being like this before. | 我印象里它以前从不这样 |
[35:59] | Not since that time a young wizard | 是的 可自从那次 那个年轻巫师 |
[36:05] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天哪 |
[36:09] | I’ve expelled him, haven’t I? | 我开除了他 对吧? |
[36:12] | Nobody knows where he is, Librarian. | 没人知道他在哪 |
[36:15] | Not even the Patrician’s palace guard. | 就连帕特森的王宫卫队也不知道 |
[36:18] | Though they seem to think he’ll turn up, for some reason. | 他们认为 他在某个适当的时候会出现的 |
[36:22] | Look, | 听着 |
[36:23] | he’s the only person in living memory | 在我们的记忆里 他是唯一人 |
[36:27] | who has actually touched the Octavo | 真正碰过奥克塔沃的人 |
[36:31] | with his bare hands. | 用双手他的双手 |
[36:33] | We have no idea the effect it will have on him | 我们不知道在外部世界里 |
[36:37] | in the outside world. | 那对他有何影响 |
[36:39] | At least when he was a student, | 如果他还是我们的学生 |
[36:42] | we knew where he was. | 至少我们可以知道他的行踪 |
[36:44] | Perhaps I’ve been a bit hasty. | 也许我有些太草率了 |
[36:47] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事? |
[36:49] | Nobody, Arch Chancellor. | 没别人 校长 |
[36:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:54] | Let’s keep it that way, shall we? | 很好 继续保密 行吗? |
[36:58] | Apart from Greyhold Spold, of course. | 哦 我是说 除了格瑞霍德·斯波德之外 |
[37:03] | His days are probably numbered anyway. | 他时日无多了 |
[37:06] | On the subject of which, I haven’t seen old Narribolt | 你提醒了我 我有一阵子没看见老那瑞波特了 |
[37:10] | recently. | 最近 |
[37:12] | That’s because he’s dead, Arch Chancellor. | 那是因为他死了 校长 |
[37:16] | I’m just glad nobody wants to be Head Librarian. | 我很高兴 没人想当图书馆长 |
[37:19] | Perish the thought, Horace. | 别胡思乱想了 霍拉斯 |
[37:22] | I am looking for a book. | 我想找本书 |
[37:28] | New shoes? | 一双新鞋? |
[37:35] | And new hat. | 一顶新帽子 |
[37:38] | Mr Trymon. | 特拉蒙先生 |
[38:21] | How very neat and tidy. | 真是干净整洁 |
[38:25] | Did you know | 你知道吗? |
[38:26] | that in the event | 事实上 |
[38:28] | of the Arch Chancellor’s sad demise, | 一旦校长发生不幸 |
[38:31] | he would be succeeded by Greyhold Spold. | 格瑞霍德·斯波德将立刻继任 |
[38:37] | He’s demonstrated remarkable powers of survival. | 他已证明了自己无与伦比的生存力 |
[38:42] | Up to now. | 到目前为止而已 |
[38:45] | I think it’s very important to strive for perfection, don’t you? | 我觉得为尽善尽美而奋斗 是非常重要的 你说呢? |
[38:50] | If you want to get to the very top, sir, yes. | 如果你想到达顶峰的话 先生是的 |
[38:58] | The position of Head Librarian | 首席图书馆长的职位对你 |
[39:01] | has never really appealed to you, sir? | 没什么吸引力 对吧 先生? |
[39:10] | Good. | 是的 |
[39:14] | It is quite possible | 很有可能 |
[39:16] | that the next Arch Chancellor | 下一任校长 |
[39:19] | may well smile | 喜欢那些 |
[39:21] | upon those who understand the importance | 做事分门别类 |
[39:24] | of things being well organised. | 有条不紊的人 |
[39:34] | Is everything in order down there? | 下面一切都正常吗? |
[39:37] | Absolutely. Everything is in | 哦 当然了 一切都 |
[39:40] | alphabetical order, quite. | 完全正常 |
[39:58] | So, | 所以 |
[40:00] | this is the famous Octavo. | 这就是著名的奥克塔沃 |
[40:02] | Famous and dangerous. | 著名而且危险 |
[40:05] | How long has it been like this? | 它这个样子多久了? |
[40:07] | It’s always been a bit strange, as far back as I can remember. | 在我的印象里 它一直有点奇怪 |
[40:11] | But, for some reason, it’s got rather | 但不知什么原因 它变得更 |
[40:13] | lively. | 活跃了 |
[40:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:23] | Who does? | 谁知道? |
[40:27] | Greyhold Spold Greyhold Spold. | |
[40:32] | Before my time. | 我的前任 |
[40:35] | Greyhold Spold Greyhold Spold. | |
[40:37] | How convenient. | 这下方便了 |
[41:02] | Rincewind? | 灵思风! |
[41:07] | Twoflower? | 双花! |
[41:11] | Twoflower! | 双花! |
[41:17] | Twoflower! | 双花! |
[41:19] | “Pit of Ultimate Despair.” | 绝望之谷 |
[41:25] | “Dread Tower of Darkness.” | 黑暗魔塔 |
[41:34] | “Traveller.” | “旅人” |
[41:36] | “The Hospitable Temple | 好客的 |
[41:39] | of Bel-Shamharoth | 贝儿-山姆哈罗斯神殿 |
[41:43] | lies a thousand paces hubwards.” | 位于有1000步 |
[41:49] | Hubwards. | 距中心 |
[41:57] | Wyrmberg “The Wyrmberg | |
[41:59] | and palace of the Dragon Lord | 及龙王的宫殿 |
[42:02] | lies a thousand paces | 位于有1000步 |
[42:04] | rimwards.” | 距边缘 |
[42:08] | Dragons. | 龙 |
[42:09] | I’ve always wanted to see dragons. | 我一直很想看看龙 |
[42:16] | Dragons it is. | 就选龙吧 |
[42:18] | Rincewind! | 灵思风! |
[42:28] | Your lifetime is up, Rincewind. | 你的寿命到此为止了 灵思风 |
[42:31] | -I can’t hang around all day. -I can. | -你不能一整天吊在上面 -我能 |
[42:35] | -What have you done with the tourist? -Nothing. | -你对那个游客做什么了? -什么也没做 |
[42:39] | He was lured by the attraction of the Wyrmberg. | 他受到了瓦姆贝基的诱惑 |
[42:43] | So at least the Patrician | 至少帕特森 |
[42:45] | won’t be sending out his men to kill me just yet then. | 现在不能派他的人来杀我 |
[42:48] | There is a distinct possibility | 很明显 |
[42:50] | that he may not need to. | 他不必费那个力气了 |
[43:00] | What are you grinning at? | 你笑什么笑 嗯? |
[43:03] | I’m sorry, I can’t help it. | 对不起 我不能帮你 |
[43:05] | Now, would you be so kind as to let go? | 现在 你还不打算放弃吗? |
[43:10] | It won’t hurt. | 不会有痛苦的 |
[43:12] | Getting torn to pieces by wolves won’t hurt? | 被野狼撕成碎片会不痛苦? |
[43:15] | It will be over very quickly. | 很快就会结束的 |
[43:17] | And, of course, they are an endangered species. | 当然了 它们是濒临灭绝的物种 |
[43:37] | Who are you?! | 你是谁?! |
[43:47] | Oh, dear. | 哦 老天 |
[43:49] | I wonder if it was something I said. | 我说什么了 |
[43:57] | Don’t think I owe you a debt of gratitude. | 别以为我会对你心存感激 |
[44:01] | One of the consolations of being eaten by wolves | 被野狼吃掉至少可以给我点安慰 |
[44:04] | was the fact that I would never have to have | 我以后再也不用体验 |
[44:07] | a near-death experience again, thanks to your owner! | 临死前的恐惧了 谢谢你的主人! |
[44:10] | 737, 738, | 737步 738步 |
[44:12] | 739. Dragons. | 739步 龙 |
[44:14] | Dragons. 741, 742, 743. | 龙 741步 742步 |
[44:20] | Dragons? | 龙? |
[44:22] | Nobody believes in them any more. | 这年头还有人相信这玩意? |
[45:46] | I never really wanted to be Arch Chancellor anyway, | 我其实并不想当什么校长 |
[45:50] | so, if you’re here for – | 所以 如果你是来为了 |
[45:52] | For the Octavo, | 奥克塔沃 斯波德先生 |
[45:54] | Mr Spold. | 斯波德先生 |
[45:56] | You’re not here to | 你不是来 |
[46:00] | What about the Octavo? | 奥克塔沃怎么了? |
[46:03] | It’s rather troubled at the moment. | 应该说此时此刻有点麻烦 |
[46:07] | And it seems that you might be able to tell me why. | 似乎你可以告诉我发生了什么事 |
[46:14] | It’s not all there, you know? | 它它并不完整 你知道吗? |
[46:17] | As in mad? | 它为什么狂躁不安? |
[46:20] | As in | 那是因为 |
[46:22] | one spell short of eight. | 魔法”八缺一” |
[46:28] | One of the eight spells is missing? | 八大魔法中有一个失踪了? |
[46:34] | Well, that’s rather badly organised. | 那可不是什么”有条不紊”了 |
[46:38] | Certainly extremely dangerous. | 当然非常危险 |
[46:43] | So, where is it now? | 现在它在哪? |
[46:47] | Do think very carefully, Mr Spold. | 好好想想 斯波德先生 |
[46:51] | I | 我 |
[46:53] | really wish I did know, | 也希望我知道 |
[46:57] | Mr Trymon. | 特拉蒙先生 |
[47:42] | Try breathing through this. | 闻闻这个吧 |
[48:02] | Dark in here, isn’t it? | 这里有点黑 不是吗? |
[48:22] | Fire’s gone out. | 火都灭了 |
[49:22] | Rincewind! | 灵思风! |
[49:23] | Attaboy, and you’ve brought the luggage. | 好样的! 你找到了我的行李箱 |
[49:27] | It brought me. | 不 是它找到了我 |
[49:33] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? | 很了不起 不是吗? |
[49:35] | Yes, if you like the physically impossible. | 是的 如果你喜欢它的样子 |
[49:38] | I think it’s just amazing. | 我觉得它挺壮观 |
[49:40] | Bit under populated though. | 只是这里没有人烟 |
[49:43] | Listen. | 听着 |
[49:45] | -Could it be the home of the dragons? -Don’t be ridiculous! | -你觉得这可能是龙的家吗? -别犯傻了 |
[49:48] | Dragons don’t exist. | 龙是不存在的 |
[49:50] | All my life, I’ve wanted to see dragons. | 我一辈子都想亲眼见到龙 |
[49:59] | I think | 我想 |
[50:09] | I don’t believe in them! | 我才不信那玩意呢! |
[50:10] | They don’t exist! | 它们不存在! |
[50:29] | No, I just dazed, actually. | 不! 我眼花了 肯定的 |
[50:33] | Who said that? | 刚才是谁在说话? |
[50:35] | Well, don’t just lie there. | 别傻躺在那儿 |
[50:37] | -Pull me out! -What? | 把我拉出去! |
[50:39] | Come on, come on, pull me out. | 过来 过来 把我拉出去 |
[50:43] | You You spoke! | 你你会说话! |
[50:45] | I’m a magic sword. | 我是一把魔剑 |
[50:48] | You weren’t born with a birth mark in | 你没我这种经历 对吧? |
[50:49] | the shape of a crown, were you? | 生来就带着一个神秘的王冠状胎记? |
[50:52] | -No? -Oh, just asking. | -没有 -随口问的 |
[50:54] | -Were you with the other fellow? -Might have been. | -还有别人跟你在一起吗? -也许有吧 |
[50:57] | It’s just the dragon’s got him, | 只是 龙把他带走了 |
[50:59] | and so I expect you’ll be in a hurry to slay the dragon | 我想你得快点把龙杀掉才能救他 |
[51:03] | and rescue him in a fantastic feat of derring-do! | 不过那得要一大大大把勇气 |
[51:07] | Not really, no. | 不 真的 不 |
[51:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[51:12] | Come on! | 快点! |
[51:18] | Right, take a firm grip. | 没错 抓紧了 |
[51:21] | That’s good. | 哦 很好 |
[51:24] | Could be worse, | 太糟了 |
[51:25] | this could have been an anvil. | 再用点劲 |
[51:30] | Finally! | 终于出来啦! |
[51:33] | The dragon’s headed hubwards! | 龙的脑袋在中心方向! |
[51:38] | Even if they did exist, | 就算它们真的存在 |
[51:40] | I’m not cut out for dragons. | 我才不要砍龙的脑袋呢! |
[51:42] | Nothing to it. | 没什么大不了的! |
[51:44] | I’ll show you! | 看我的! |
[51:49] | Right, I suggest we start with the one in the trees. | 好吧 我建议我们先拿树林里那个练手 |
[51:52] | Over there. | 就在那边 |
[51:57] | No, you don’t. | 不 别想跑 |
[52:08] | You see, there’s nothing there. | 你瞧 这里什么都没有 |
[52:12] | You can start with her instead. | 哦 你可以先从她开始 |
[52:19] | I don’t know how to be a hero. | 我不知道怎么当一个英雄 |
[52:22] | Obviously. | 不用问也知道 |
[52:23] | But I propose to teach you. | 但我打算教导你 |
[52:25] | Look, I’ll be frank, | 听着 说老实话 |
[52:27] | I’ve worked with far better material than you but it’s either that | 跟我共过事的家伙比你聪明得多 |
[52:31] | or I’ll chop your head off! | 如果你不听我的 我就把你的脑袋割下来! |
[52:37] | -I mean it. -Alright, alright. | -我说真的 -好吧 好吧 |
[52:43] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[53:10] | There’s an ambitious wizard on the loose. | 有一个野心勃勃的巫师到处惹事 |
[53:14] | I think a certain degree of vigilance would be in order. | 必要的防人之心不可少 |
[53:19] | Especially if he’s talked to Trymon. | 特别是当特拉蒙盯上你时 |
[53:28] | Any suggestions? | 有何建议? |
[53:30] | Well, obviously, you attack. | 哦 很显然 你来进攻 |
[53:34] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 哦! 我好像没这想法? |
[53:37] | Because you’re a defeatist. | 因为你从没成功过 |
[53:39] | On your marks, | 各就各位 |
[53:42] | get set, | 预备 |
[53:44] | go! | 开打! |
[53:56] | I ever tell you about the time I was thrown into a lake? | 我告诉过你吗? 有一次我被扔进了湖里 |
[54:01] | Let’s have a look at you madam! | 让我们好好瞧瞧你 女士 |
[54:05] | Where is the tourist? | 那个游客哪去了? |
[54:07] | He’s been taken back to the Wyrmberg. | 他被带回瓦姆贝基去了 |
[54:10] | What is this Wyrmberg? | 瓦姆贝基是什么? |
[54:12] | Wyrmberg The Wyrmberg. | |
[54:14] | It is dragon home. | 就是龙的家 |
[54:17] | They don’t exist. | 它们不存在 |
[54:19] | But I suppose you’ll be wanting to rescue your friend? | 你还想救你的朋友吧? |
[54:22] | My point precisely. | 我的意见一致 |
[54:24] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[54:26] | But I suppose you’d better take me to this | 不过你最好还是带我去这个 |
[54:29] | Wyrmberg of yours. | 你们的瓦姆贝基 |
[54:32] | Listen. | 听 |
[54:41] | I didn’t I didn’t know dragons were see-through! | 我不我不知道龙会是透明的 |
[54:44] | -Didn’t you? -No! | -是吗? -是啊! |
[54:51] | Watch him as we get closer to the Wyrmberg. | 在我们飞到瓦姆贝基之前 你好好看看他吧 |
[55:01] | That, at least, is very marginally better. | 不过 至少感觉好些了 |
[55:39] | -Jump now. -What?! | -跳下去! -什么? |
[55:43] | Surrender. | 投降吧 |
[55:46] | Never. | 决不! |
[55:48] | Never. | 决不! |
[55:49] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[55:51] | He’s a hero, isn’t he? | 他是个英雄 对吧? |
[55:53] | I taught him myself. | 我亲自教导了他 |
[56:00] | And what is your name, hero? | 你叫什么名字 英雄? |
[56:04] | So that we know who you were. | 好让我们知道你从哪来 |
[56:07] | My name is | 呃 我的名字叫 |
[56:10] | is | 是 |
[56:11] | Rincewind of Ankh. | 灵思风 来自安科 |
[56:13] | And I am Liessa Dragonlady. | 我是龙女丽莎 |
[56:16] | You are to challenge me in mortal combat. | 你将和我进行生死决斗 |
[56:20] | No. No, I can’t. | 不 不 我不能 |
[56:22] | You are mistaken. | 你错了 |
[56:25] | Liort, help our hero into a pair of hog boots. | 李奥特 帮我们的英雄换上挂勾铁靴 |
[56:30] | I am sure he is anxious to get started. | 他大概已经等不及了 |
[56:34] | No, really! | 真的 不啊! |
[56:40] | If you are looking after my | 如果你们想 |
[56:42] | You will see your friend soon enough. | 你很快就能见到你的朋友 |
[56:44] | If you are religious, I mean. | 我是说 如果你足够虔诚 |
[56:47] | None who enter the Wyrmberg ever leave again. | 进入瓦姆贝基后 没有人能离开 |
[56:51] | Except metaphorically speaking, of course. | 当然 打个比喻是可以的 |
[57:07] | My Trymon. | 哦 特拉蒙先生 |
[57:09] | Good day, Arch Chancellor. | 日安 校长 |
[57:14] | New new shoes and hat, huh? | 又一双新鞋和新帽子 嗯? |
[57:18] | Well, you came to see me? | 你找我吗? |
[57:21] | I’ve taken the liberty of doing a little research. | 是的 我受权进行一项小小的调查 |
[57:26] | About the Octavo, perhaps? | 啊 也许和奥克塔沃有关? |
[57:30] | It appears | 是的 |
[57:31] | that one of the great spells is missing | 显然八大魔法中有一种失踪了 |
[57:36] | And you were wondering, purely for administrative purposes, | 这么说你很想知道 是不是纯粹出自管理目的 |
[57:40] | where it might have got to. | 把它调走了 |
[57:44] | Do you know, Arch Chancellor? | 你知道它的下落吗? 校长? |
[57:48] | If I did | 如果我知道 |
[57:50] | I think I’ve forgotten. | 我想我大概忘了 |
[57:55] | Old Spold did. | 老斯波德知道 |
[57:59] | Too late. | 不 太迟了 |
[58:00] | He’s already popped his pointy shoes, hasn’t he? | 他已经归西了 对吧? |
[58:04] | He always had difficulty breathing, | 你也知道 他的呼吸一直很困难 |
[58:06] | even before he managed to seal himself, | 不过在他死前 他把自己封在 |
[58:10] | in his own room, | 自己的房间 |
[58:12] | from the outside. | 从外面 |
[58:16] | Great shame about Spold. | 真为斯波德感到遗憾 |
[58:35] | Just clouds. | 外面只有云 |
[58:40] | I expect this is all some sort of a misunderstanding. | 真希望这一切只是一场误会 |
[58:43] | I expect they’ll release me soon. They seem rather civilised. | 大概他们很快就会放了我 他们看起来不像野蛮人 |
[58:49] | And when I get back, | 当我回去时 |
[58:51] | I can tell people that I saw dragons. | 我可以告诉别人 我看见龙了 |
[58:55] | Imagine that. | 想想看 |
[59:03] | Dragons. | 龙 |
[59:23] | I obey, Lord. | 我听命于你 主人 |
[59:27] | Obey? | 听命于我? |
[59:29] | Of course, Lord. | 当然了 主人 |
[59:33] | Open it? | 打开牢门? |
[59:57] | Arch Chancellor? | 校长? |
[1:00:12] | Arch Chancellor? | 校长? |
[1:00:18] | Such a great shame. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[1:00:21] | About? | 您说什么呢? |
[1:00:25] | Spold, you mean? | 您是说斯波德? |
[1:00:28] | -Is that all, Trymon? -Yes, Arch Chancellor. | -你要说的说完了? 特拉蒙? -是的 校长 |
[1:00:31] | Very good. Oh, Trymon? | 很好 哦 特拉蒙 |
[1:00:35] | As you leave, could you tidy the sprung heavy axe device | 走的时候 帮我收拾一下 那把弹力大斧头好吗? |
[1:00:38] | some prankster student has rigged above my door? | 不知哪个爱开玩笑的家伙 把它安到了我的门上 |
[1:00:41] | It seems to have | 不过它看起来 |
[1:00:43] | malfunctioned. | 出故障了 |
[1:00:46] | I shall have it seen to, Arch Chancellor. | 我会去查看的 校长 |
[1:00:54] | And I do hope Spold’s shoes are not too small for you. | 哦 希望斯波德那双小鞋子合你的脚 |
[1:01:25] | We fight to the death. | 我们以死相拼 |
[1:01:27] | Yours. | 死的将是你 |
[1:01:30] | I suppose I ought to warn you that | 我想我该警告你 |
[1:01:33] | I have a magic sword. | 我有一把魔剑 |
[1:01:36] | -That’s me. -What a coincidence. | -就是我! -真巧啊 |
[1:01:40] | Hello! | 你们好啊! |
[1:01:42] | He-llo. | 你好 |
[1:01:44] | Prepare to be defeated. | 你死定了 |
[1:01:46] | I don’t think so | 我不这样想 |
[1:02:01] | Going well, isn’t it? | 干得不错 对吧? |
[1:02:07] | Call yourself a magic sword? Pah! | 你也自称”魔剑”? |
[1:02:10] | Yeah, I do, actually. | 是啊 那又怎么样? |
[1:02:19] | Hang on, Rincewind. | 坚持住 灵思风 |
[1:02:21] | Let go, damn you, or we’ll both die. | 松手 见鬼 要不我们都会死 |
[1:02:23] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒轻巧 |
[1:02:27] | What don’t you save me? What have you got to lose? | 你有什么可担心的? 你有什么可失去的? |
[1:02:32] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[1:02:35] | Does that mean | 那是不是意味着 |
[1:02:37] | that I’m gonna die? | 我要死了? |
[1:02:39] | Let go! | 我们走 |
[1:02:44] | You’re a fine-looking dragon, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你是一只美女龙 |
[1:02:46] | Even if you did just turn up. | 可你就那么出现了 |
[1:02:49] | You summoned me, Master. | 你召唤了我 主人 |
[1:02:52] | You have the power. | 你有这种力量 |
[1:02:55] | You mean, I just thought of you and there you were? | 你是说 我只要想着你 你就会出现? |
[1:03:01] | But I’ve thought of dragons all my life. | 是的可我一辈子都在幻想龙 |
[1:03:03] | The power only works near the Wyrmberg. | 这种力量只在瓦姆贝基附近有效 |
[1:03:06] | As the dragons fly further away, | 如果飞离瓦姆贝基 |
[1:03:09] | we begin to dwindle and fade. | 我们就会缩小 消失 |
[1:03:13] | All Dragonlords have the power, | 所有龙骑士都有这种力量 |
[1:03:15] | as, of course, does the Dragonlady Liessa, | 当然 龙女丽莎也一样 |
[1:03:18] | who, incidentally, | 附带说一句 |
[1:03:19] | is trying to hack your friend to pieces as we speak. | 当我们说话的时候 她正要把你的朋友砍成肉酱 |
[1:03:22] | -What?! -Shoot him! | -什么?! -朝他射箭! |
[1:03:32] | Ashoni! | 阿索尼! |
[1:03:37] | Ebriate! | 阿布莱特! |
[1:03:49] | Oh, no, not you! | 哦 不 怎么是你? |
[1:04:06] | How was that? You alright? What’s the matter? | 喔! 感觉怎么样? 你还好吧? 出什么事了? |
[1:04:08] | -Aren’t you scared of heights? -No, why should I be? | -你没有恐高症吗? -不 我为什么要恐高? |
[1:04:11] | You’re just | 我要说 |
[1:04:12] | as dead if you fall from 40 feet as from 4,000 fathoms, | 从40尺高和从4000尺高掉下去 一样是个死 |
[1:04:15] | that’s what I say. | 着这正是我想说的 |
[1:04:16] | It’s not the actual falling, | 并不是真正的掉落 |
[1:04:19] | it’s more the hitting that worries me. | 这正是我担心的 |
[1:04:23] | Do you think dragons can fly all the way to the stars? | 你觉得龙能一直飞到星星上去吗? |
[1:04:26] | That would be something. | 那就太了不起了 |
[1:04:28] | I think you might be mad. | 我想你可能疯了 |
[1:04:31] | That’s where we camped. | 那是我们的宿营地 |
[1:04:33] | -I didn’t tell you about the time -The sword! | -我还没有告诉你那一次 -我的剑 |
[1:04:37] | -You alright? -Oh, yeah. | -你没事吧? -哦 没事 |
[1:04:40] | Come on, now! Hyagh! Hyagh! | 来吧! 驾! 驾! |
[1:04:45] | Hello! | 喂! |
[1:04:47] | Magic sword here! | 这里有一把魔剑! |
[1:04:49] | If anyone can hear me out there, | 有人听得到我吗? |
[1:04:50] | what I could do with now is someone | 如果你是个身世神秘的孤儿 |
[1:04:52] | who doesn’t realize they’re an orphan born | 我可以帮助你 |
[1:04:54] | in mysterious circumstances. | 了解自己 |
[1:04:58] | Are you alright? | 你还好吧? |
[1:05:04] | What’s happening to the air? | 空气怎么了? |
[1:05:09] | Oh, my. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:05:16] | Dragons. | 龙 |
[1:05:17] | Dragons, think of dragons. | 龙 想着龙 |
[1:05:20] | Think of dragons! | 快想想龙! |
[1:05:27] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[1:05:29] | You don’t really believe in them. | 你并不真的相信它们 |
[1:05:33] | Dragons! | 龙! |
[1:05:45] | Meanwhile, at the very edge of the world, | “与此同时 在世界的最边缘” |
[1:05:49] | the Krullians have not given up on their quest | “库劳儿人依旧没有放弃” |
[1:05:52] | to determine the sex of the turtle. | 他们分辨神龟性别的任务 |
[1:06:05] | Are the chelonauts ready, launch controller? | 准备好发射了吗? 控制员? |
[1:06:08] | -Indeed, Arch Astronomer. -How long to the doorway? | -是的 天文长老 -还有多久抵达入口 |
[1:06:12] | The launch window, your Prominence. | 发射窗口 还有我瞧瞧 |
[1:06:18] | 12 hours, | 12个小时后 |
[1:06:19] | when Great A’Tuin’s tail will be in an unmatched position | 神龟 阿豚的尾巴将达到最佳位置 |
[1:06:22] | to determine its sex. | 可以轻松判定它的性别 |
[1:06:25] | And all that remains | 剩下的工作 |
[1:06:27] | is to find an appropriate couple of sacrifices. | 寻找几份合适的祭品 |
[1:06:32] | The ocean shall provide. | 大海会提供的 |
[1:06:34] | It always does. | 它一直如此 |
[1:06:42] | Look at the horizon. | 注意地平线 |
[1:06:44] | It’s alright. | 没什么特别的 |
[1:06:48] | Admittedly, there seems to be a lot less than there usually is. | 不可否认 比平时所见的短一点 |
[1:06:52] | We’re being carried over the edge! | 我们要翻下边缘了! |
[1:07:06] | We’re going to run out of world! | 我们要掉出这个世界了! |
[1:07:09] | We are? I absolutely have to see that! | 是吗? 那我可得好好瞧瞧! |
[1:07:20] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:07:23] | Rincewind. | 灵思风! |
[1:07:42] | Don’t mind me. I’ve got a book to read. | 别烦我 我还要看书呢 |
[1:07:45] | I don’t want to leave this world! | 我不想离开这个世界! |
[1:07:52] | A prospect immensely troubling | 此情此景让奥克塔沃 |
[1:07:55] | to the Octavo. | 深为忧虑 |
[1:08:03] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[1:08:08] | I just came to see Arch Chancellor Weatherwax. | 我要见威斯瓦克斯校长 |
[1:08:11] | Do you have an appointment? | 你预约了吗? |
[1:08:13] | I’ve never needed an appointment before. | 以前从不需要预约的 |
[1:08:15] | Well, the Arch Chancellor’s never been organised before. | 校长以前从未整顿过纪律 |
[1:08:19] | -It’s just -Look, | -我只要 -听着 |
[1:08:21] | The Arch Chancellor | 校长 |
[1:08:22] | is going to have been very ill, quite soon. | 很快就会一病不起 |
[1:08:26] | And must not be disturbed. | 绝不能被外人打扰 |
[1:08:44] | Can you smell burning? | 你闻到烧东西的味道了吗? |
[1:08:55] | Have I been smoking in my sleep? | 我睡觉还会抽烟吗? |
[1:09:02] | I could have sworn I was wearing my shoes. | 我发誓 我肯定穿鞋子了 |
[1:09:06] | Why don’t you come with me instead? | 干嘛不跟我来呢? |
[1:09:09] | There’s something I know you really want to show me. | 有一样东西你肯定很想让我看 |
[1:09:21] | Trymon Trymon. | |
[1:09:23] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:09:39] | You’d better not monkey around with it, | 你最好别靠近它 |
[1:09:41] | or who knows what’ll happen. | 天知道会发生什么事 |
[1:09:43] | The last person who went near it | 上一次靠近它的人 |
[1:09:49] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[1:09:52] | All I’m saying is | 我只想说 |
[1:09:54] | he never passed any exams after. | 他再也通不过任何考试了 |
[1:10:05] | As a matter of interest, after the last time, | 这是个有趣的话题 自从上次的事之后 |
[1:10:10] | what exactly did they do to Rincewind? | 他们对灵思风干了些什么? |
[1:10:15] | I never said anything about Rincewind. | 我可没说是灵思风 |
[1:10:18] | Rincewind? | 灵思风? |
[1:10:20] | Did I say Rincewind? | 哦 我说灵思风了吗? |
[1:10:22] | I meant whichever perpetual student wizard it was, | 我是说 不管那个巫师高才生是谁 |
[1:10:27] | who monkeyed around with the Octavo. | 他终究靠近了奥克塔沃 |
[1:10:31] | Rincewind. | 灵思风! |
[1:10:34] | So | 告诉我 |
[1:10:36] | when the spell left the Octavo, | 当魔法离开了奥克塔沃 |
[1:10:41] | where, exactly, did it go? | 它究竟去哪了? |
[1:10:54] | -Get off, will you?! -Are you saying you want me to stop? | -离我远点 行吗? -你是说要我停手吗? |
[1:10:57] | -Yes, stop, will you?! -Stop saving your life? | -是的 停手 行吗? -停止救你的命? |
[1:11:00] | That’s actually twice now. | 我今天救你两次了 |
[1:11:04] | Thank you. | 哦 多谢了 |
[1:11:06] | Say again? | 再说一次? |
[1:11:07] | I said thank you! | 我说谢谢你! |
[1:11:14] | Stop that. Will you stop that?! | 别再来了! 别这样行吗? |
[1:11:17] | Look, a polite shake of the hand, | 礼貌地握握手 |
[1:11:20] | having first checked for poison needles in the palm, | 手掌对手掌 |
[1:11:25] | in that old, quaint, | 那个古老 滑稽的 |
[1:11:26] | Ankh-Morporkean tradition, | 安科-莫波克传统 |
[1:11:29] | would be sufficient! | 就足够了! |
[1:11:35] | I’m on the edge of the world! | 我在世界的边缘! |
[1:11:37] | Seeing things that most people can only dream of. | 此情此景大多数人做梦才看得到 |
[1:11:42] | On an adventure of visions and wonders, | 这次的冒险真是惊险刺激 无比美妙 |
[1:11:44] | unimaginable in one lifetime. | 一辈子都不会后悔 |
[1:11:49] | It’s all thanks to you, Rincewind. | 这都要谢谢你 灵思风 |
[1:11:54] | You forgot the near-death experiences. | 你忘了死里逃生的经历了 |
[1:11:58] | I like to think of them as edge-of-life ones. | 我宁愿把它们看作生命临界的体验 |
[1:12:01] | With the best guide | 和一个最好的向导在一起 |
[1:12:03] | a little old in-sewerance clerk from Bes Pelargi | 有一点老 有一点神经质 不过是贝斯·泼拉吉 |
[1:12:06] | could ever hope for. | 最出色的 |
[1:12:25] | I would have been fine, of course. | 我会没事的 当然了 |
[1:12:28] | Even falling from the Wyrmberg. | 从瓦姆贝基掉下去又算得了什么 |
[1:12:31] | Because to stop falling to certain death | 因为能在坠落过程中死里逃生 |
[1:12:35] | is only a Level Two spell. | 那是第二级的魔法 |
[1:12:40] | Actually, I was | 其实 |
[1:12:42] | sort of hoping that you could do some | 我有点希望你能做点什么 |
[1:12:46] | you know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:12:48] | What, magic? | 什么? 魔法? |
[1:12:52] | Like what? | 比如说呢? |
[1:12:55] | In a fight, you could turn people into worms. | 嗯 在战斗中 你可以把别人变成虫子 |
[1:13:00] | Turning people into animals is an eighth-level spell. | 啊 不 把人变成动物 那是第八级魔法 |
[1:13:23] | Look | 听着 |
[1:13:26] | the thing is, I never really completed my training. | 关键是 我从未完成训练 |
[1:13:34] | I only know one spell. | 我只知道一种魔法 |
[1:13:38] | And even that I got by accident. | 即便这一种 我也是凑巧得到的 |
[1:13:42] | What does it do? | 是干什么的? |
[1:13:45] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:47] | I suppose it could do anything. | 我猜可以做任何事 |
[1:13:51] | But it’s from the greatest spell book of all. | 它是从最伟大的魔法书中来的 |
[1:13:56] | Octavo The Octavo. | |
[1:13:58] | Octavo? The Octavo? | |
[1:14:04] | How did you learn it? | 你怎么学到的? |
[1:14:06] | When I was a much younger student at the University, | 当时我还是刚进幽冥大学的年轻学生 |
[1:14:11] | I agreed to open the Octavo for a bet. | 有一次和别人打赌 说自己能打开奥克塔沃 |
[1:14:16] | Pint of beer, I think it was. | 我记得奖品是一品脱啤酒 |
[1:14:19] | It was as if it was waiting for me. | 它就好像在等待我一样 |
[1:14:31] | I only had a second | 只有片刻的功夫 |
[1:14:33] | before the spell leapt from the book | 咒语离开了魔法书 |
[1:14:35] | and settled in my memory like a toad in a stone. | 进入了我的记忆 就好像被刻进石头里一样 |
[1:14:47] | -Well, then what happened? -Well, they dragged me out | -接下来发生什么了? -他们把我拖出去 |
[1:14:50] | and thrashed me, of course. | 痛打了我一顿 |
[1:14:53] | Never did get the pint of beer. | 那一品脱啤酒也泡汤了 |
[1:14:57] | What did the spell say, exactly? | 那个魔法究竟是什么? |
[1:14:59] | It had vanished from the page, | 它从自己那一页上消失了 |
[1:15:02] | so nobody will know what it says until I say it. | 除非我说出来 否则没人知道它究竟是什么 |
[1:15:06] | Or until I die, of course, | 或者等我死了 |
[1:15:08] | and then it’ll, sort of, say itself. | 那时它也许就现身了 |
[1:15:12] | -And nobody knows – what it does? | -没人知道 -究竟它是什么? |
[1:15:17] | To know that, you would need to be Arch Chancellor. | 要了解这个 你必须成为校长 |
[1:15:22] | Now you tell me! | 现在你告诉我! |
[1:15:37] | Why didn’t we go over the edge? | 我们为什么没翻下悬崖? |
[1:15:41] | Because our log hit that rope. | 因为我们的木头撞上了那根绳子 |
[1:15:45] | I think it’s called the Circumfence. | 我猜那就叫”圆周栅栏” |
[1:15:48] | It runs around the edge of the world. | 在世界边缘旋转 |
[1:15:50] | No, you mean the circumference. | 不 不 你的意思是”圆周” |
[1:15:52] | The circumference goes round the edge of things. | “圆周”才会出现在物体边缘 |
[1:15:56] | So does the Circumfence. | “圆周栅栏”也一样 |
[1:16:09] | I suppose that’s the Rimbow. | 我猜那就是”边缘彩虹” |
[1:16:14] | It’s just so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[1:16:18] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:16:21] | It’s a nice view before we die. | 我们死前还能看看风景 |
[1:16:26] | Do you see the eighth colour? | 你看见第八种色彩了吗? |
[1:16:31] | That’s the colour of magic. | 那就是魔法的色彩 |
[1:16:42] | Bet you there are a lot of other worlds down there. | 跟你打赌 下面肯定有许多其他世界 |
[1:16:45] | Yes, quite a number. Look, there’s one. | 是啊 非常多 瞧 那就有一个 |
[1:16:51] | Hey, that star’s new. Perhaps we should name it. | 哦 嘿 那颗星星是新的 也许我们该给他起个名字 |
[1:16:54] | What’s the point? Who will we tell? | 有什么用? 我们能告诉谁? |
[1:16:58] | We’re never gonna get off this rock. | 我们永远无法离开这块石头 |
[1:17:00] | Unless we get in the boat. | 除非我们找到一条船 |
[1:17:02] | Well, unless we get in the What boat? | 是啊 除非我们找到一条 你说什么船? |
[1:17:06] | That boat. | 那条船 |
[1:17:10] | Of course, I could stay here forever. | 我也许能在这里待一辈子 我是说 |
[1:17:13] | On balance, I know I should be very suspicious of that boat | 总而言之 我有足够的理由 对这条船产生怀疑 |
[1:17:17] | but I do like the idea of getting back to dry land. | 不过回大陆上去也许是更好的主意 |
[1:17:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:17:29] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[1:18:09] | Civilisation. | 一个文明社会 |
[1:18:17] | Lovely to see you’re still here, Arch Chancellor. | 真高兴看见你活得好好的 校长 |
[1:18:19] | Do you know what happens when a wizard dies? | 你知道当一个巫师死的时候 会发生什么吗? |
[1:18:23] | All the spells that he has memorised say themselves. | 他记忆里所有的魔法咒语都会现身 |
[1:18:28] | It’s one of the first things we learn. | 这是我们最初学到的东西之一 |
[1:18:31] | It’s not quite true with the eight great spells. | 这一条对八大顶级魔法来说并不完全正确 |
[1:18:33] | A great spell will simply find refuge | 顶级魔法就可以找一个庇护所 |
[1:18:36] | in the nearest mind ready and open to receive it. | 在附近有开放的 愿意接受它的大脑 |
[1:18:59] | There you are. | 原来你在这 |
[1:19:10] | You are going to recapture the spell | 你打算夺回这个魔法 |
[1:19:14] | from its host? | 从宿主体内? |
[1:19:16] | Allow for wind speed, say, three knots. | 考虑风速的影响 大概三英里每小时 |
[1:19:20] | Adjust for temperature. | 算上温度 |
[1:19:26] | There. | 好了 |
[1:19:28] | Of course, it’ll take a while to get there and kill Rincewind, | 当然 它要花上一段时间才能追上灵思风 然后杀死他 |
[1:19:32] | then the spell will immediately return | 然后 魔法会立即返回 |
[1:19:34] | along the ionised path, | 沿着这条路 |
[1:19:36] | back here, to me. | 到我身上 |
[1:19:40] | Remarkable. | 真妙 |
[1:19:43] | If, dare I say | 恕我斗胆说一句 |
[1:19:45] | a little old fashioned. | 只是有点过时了 |
[1:19:48] | As for what happens when all eight spells | 如果八大顶级魔法都聚在一起 |
[1:19:51] | are spoken together, | 会发生什么? |
[1:19:53] | it might interest a wizard now, is it not? | 任何巫师都会感兴趣 不是吗? |
[1:19:56] | Especially when they aspire | 特别是当他们 |
[1:20:00] | to wear the big shoes of all. | 急于要穿上别人的大鞋子 |
[1:20:03] | Becoming your second | 哦 长期当你的副手 |
[1:20:05] | has always been the limit of my ambition. | 限制了我的雄心抱负 |
[1:20:09] | Yes, of course it has. | 没错 当然了 |
[1:20:10] | I wish only to acquire knowledge, master. | 我只希望获得知识 校长 |
[1:20:15] | Which, as we know, | 可据我们所知 |
[1:20:17] | is power. | 你要的是权力 |
[1:20:19] | And so, for the furtherance | 因此 为了增进 |
[1:20:22] | of my knowledge, master, | 我的知识 校长 |
[1:20:26] | when the eight spells are said | 我需要八大顶级魔法聚首 |
[1:20:28] | To receive that ultimate nugget, | 哦 要达到那种境界 |
[1:20:31] | you’ll have to do much better than that, young man. | 你还有很长的路要走 年轻人 |
[1:20:36] | I congratulate you, master, | 哦 我恭喜你 校长 |
[1:20:38] | I can see that we must all get up very early in the morning | 我明白了 我们每天就得早早起床 |
[1:20:41] | if we are to get the better of you. | 如果我们要打败你 |
[1:20:43] | Early in the morning? | 早早起床? |
[1:20:45] | My dear lad, you’ll have to stay up all night. | 我亲爱的小伙子 你再也见不到光明了 |
[1:20:49] | Come. | 进来 |
[1:20:52] | Galder! Galder. | |
[1:20:54] | Octavo! It’s the Octavo. | |
[1:20:56] | It’s going really ape. | 它变得完全疯了! |
[1:21:08] | Right. | 对 |
[1:21:09] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么了? |
[1:21:14] | Why are the spells so restless? | 为什么这本书如此狂躁? |
[1:21:18] | The key. | 钥匙 |
[1:21:54] | So, back in civilisation. | 终于回到文明社会了 |
[1:21:58] | Yes, it looks like civilisation to me. | 是啊 我看是够”文明”的 |
[1:22:01] | Welcome to Krull. | 欢迎来到库劳儿 |
[1:22:04] | My name is Marchesa. | 我的名字叫玛其莎 |
[1:22:07] | I hope you’re not proposing to enslave us. | 希望你不要奴役我们 |
[1:22:10] | Certainly not. | 当然不会 |
[1:22:12] | -Good. -You will, in fact, be sacrificed. | -太好了 -事实上 你们将被祭祀 |
[1:22:16] | Thank you for another fine mess, Twoflower. | 谢谢你又让我们掉进虎口了 双花 |
[1:22:22] | Come on! | 过来! |
[1:22:39] | Here we are, completely trapped in a palace, | 哦 瞧吧 我们完全被困在宫殿里了 |
[1:22:43] | on an island we have no hope of leaving. | 在一个我们没希望逃脱的小岛上 |
[1:22:46] | And, what’s more, we’ve | 还有 更糟的是 |
[1:23:09] | Look at all those worlds. | 我们瞧瞧那些世界 |
[1:23:14] | It’s fantastic. | 太了不起了! |
[1:23:36] | Wonder who’s gonna be wearing those suits? | 不知道那些衣服是给谁穿的 |
[1:23:40] | Someone who isn’t going to be sacrificed, | 就是那些被用来祭祀的人 |
[1:23:43] | that’s who. | 是谁 |
[1:24:22] | In the annals | 在探索 |
[1:24:24] | of the exploration of our cosmos, | 宇宙的历程中 |
[1:24:29] | many have been the valiant efforts | 有很多英勇的 |
[1:24:33] | of our cosmochelonians | 海龟学家 |
[1:24:35] | and astrozoologists, | 和太空动物学家 |
[1:24:38] | in their quest for knowledge | 在他们探索 |
[1:24:41] | of the Great A’Tuin. | 神龟阿豚的秘密 |
[1:24:50] | And you said we had no way of escaping. | 你不是说我们没机会逃走吗? |
[1:24:53] | Just keep walking, they’ll never know it’s us. | 继续向前走 他们不知道是我们 |
[1:24:57] | But I wasn’t expecting an audience. | 我可没指望有观众 |
[1:25:03] | As soon as we get a chance, we’ll make a run for it, OK? | 只要一有机会 我们立刻就跑 懂吗? |
[1:25:11] | But never | 但, |
[1:25:13] | has the bravery | 从来没有 |
[1:25:15] | of those who laid down their live before, | 这么英勇的人 |
[1:25:19] | in the pursuit | 能为了能够 |
[1:25:21] | of the answer to the ultimate question | 寻找 |
[1:25:24] | of the sex | 神龟性别 |
[1:25:26] | of the turtle, | 的最终答案 |
[1:25:28] | been more valid | 而献身 |
[1:25:31] | by those who, today, venture forth | 今天 对那些不畏艰险 迎难而上的人来说 |
[1:25:40] | -to certain death. -Depths. | -他们死得其所 -是”尊敬的” |
[1:25:45] | Depths! | 是”尊敬的” |
[1:25:47] | These two specially-trained | 这两位 经过特别训练 |
[1:25:50] | highly-skilled chelonauts | 技术高超的 太空海龟学家 |
[1:25:54] | will be honoured | 将光荣地 |
[1:25:57] | by the chronicles of Krull. | 永载库劳儿史册 |
[1:26:00] | -Is there a toilet in this suit? -I don’t think so. | -这衣服里面有厕所吗? -我想没有 |
[1:26:04] | It’s just that I think I need to boldly go. | 我想我得再憋一会了 |
[1:26:07] | I give you | 我带给你们 |
[1:26:10] | heroes! | 英雄! |
[1:26:11] | Not just of Krull, | 不仅属于库劳儿 |
[1:26:14] | but of the galaxy! | 而且属于全星系! |
[1:26:35] | On the count of three, | 我数三下 |
[1:26:37] | we make a run for it, that way. | 我们逃跑 朝那边 |
[1:26:45] | I don’t think it’s them. | 我想搞错人了 |
[1:26:47] | You don’t think anyone’s realised, do you? | 没有人察觉吧? |
[1:26:51] | Guards! Guards! | 卫兵! 卫兵! |
[1:26:57] | To the top of the ship! They won’t dare shoot at that. | 到飞船顶上去! 他们不敢朝它开枪 |
[1:27:01] | Back up? Not for me, I’m off. | 回去? 我才不干呢 我走了 |
[1:27:04] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[1:27:27] | To the library! | 去图书馆! |
[1:27:29] | Quick! | 快! |
[1:27:47] | Head Librarian? | 图书馆长? |
[1:27:57] | To the Great Hall! | 去大厅! |
[1:28:14] | I wonder if they’re gonna send this ship over the edge? | 我很想知道 他们是不是想把这艘船送到边界之外? |
[1:28:30] | Stop, now! | 停下来! |
[1:28:32] | This time, I’m definitely going to die. | 这一次 我真的死定了 |
[1:28:41] | Surrender! | “快投降!” |
[1:28:44] | Now, listen. | 现在听着 |
[1:28:46] | We’ll tell them that we’ll damage the thing | 我要告诉他们 我们就毁掉这艘船 |
[1:28:49] | unless they let us go. Right? | 如果不放了我们 |
[1:28:52] | And that’s all we’re gonna do, right? | 我们就这么做? |
[1:28:56] | That’s it. It’ll lift off now. | 行了 准备发射! |
[1:28:59] | Stop where you are! | 那是什么? |
[1:29:04] | -What was that? -What was what? | 什么是”什么”? 什么是”什么”? |
[1:29:09] | I thought I heard something. | 我想我听到什么了 |
[1:29:10] | “12” Twelve | |
[1:29:12] | That’s good, make it look like you’re damaging it. | 很好 好像你正在破坏它 |
[1:29:17] | -I think it’s stuck. -Push it! | -它被卡住了 -推它! |
[1:29:20] | You’re not messing about with anything in there, are you? | 你没乱搞里面的东西吧? |
[1:29:22] | -No, of course not. -Oh, good. | -不 当然没有 -哦 很好 |
[1:29:46] | What is the Octavo doing? | 奥克塔沃在干什么? |
[1:30:04] | To the roof! | 到楼顶去! |
[1:30:13] | To the Tower Of Art! | 到艺术之塔去! |
[1:30:25] | How many steps are there? | 有多少级台阶? |
[1:30:27] | Eight thousand, eight hundred | 八千 八百 |
[1:30:30] | And eighty eight. | 八十八 |
[1:30:36] | Heave! | 继续! |
[1:30:38] | “99” Nine Nine | |
[1:30:41] | -What was that? -It doesn’t seem to wanna go! | -那是什么? -弄不动它! |
[1:30:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:30:48] | 9 8 Nine, eight | |
[1:30:50] | -That’s it, I fixed it! -Fixed what? | -行了 我修好了! -修好什么了? |
[1:30:53] | We’ve gotta get off this thing. | 我们得赶紧离开这东西 |
[1:30:59] | Lift-off! | “启动” |
[1:31:11] | The stars! | 快看 星星! |
[1:31:14] | The whole damn sky, full of worlds! | 整个天空 各种各样的世界! |
[1:31:17] | Places no-one’s ever gonna see, except us! | 一个没有人见过的地方 除了我们! |
[1:32:23] | I’ve not seen that one before. | 我从未见过这种景象 |
[1:32:25] | I don’t know the significance of the star, | 我不知道那颗星有何意义 |
[1:32:28] | but that | 但是 |
[1:32:30] | that mist is important. | 那片迷雾很重要 |
[1:32:32] | So, what’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[1:32:35] | I fear | 我担心 |
[1:32:37] | the only way to find out exactly | 找出真相的唯一方法 |
[1:32:40] | is to perform the Rite Of AshkEnte. | 就是举行AshkEnte仪式 |
[1:32:48] | Thank you, Arch Chancellor. | 谢谢你 校长 |
[1:33:14] | Nice try. | 再来一遍好了 |
[1:33:16] | That mist is a change spell, | 那片迷雾是一种变化魔法 |
[1:33:18] | created by the Octavo. | 由奥克塔沃制造的 |
[1:33:22] | The whole world is changing. | 我想这个世界将会 |
[1:33:34] | For the better, I think. | 变的越来越好! |
[1:34:14] | That’s so pretty. | 太美了 |
[1:34:17] | I really should name it. | 我真该给它起个名字 |
[1:34:28] | Has anybody seen the Arch Chancellor? | 有人看见校长了吗? |
[1:34:37] | And how can I help you? | 需要我做什么? |
[1:35:02] | I’ll give it a name, Goodbye World! | 我要给它一个名字 “再见世界” |