时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | What’s up? | 啥事 |
[00:34] | Great view. | 景色不错 |
[00:38] | Harbor, I mean. | 我是说海港 |
[00:43] | It’s fucking picturesque, is what it is. | 真它妈的风景如画 没错 |
[00:46] | Every morning I ask myself, “Is today the day I drive down… | 每天早晨我都问自己 我今天是不是该 |
[00:49] | “to Fort Armistead, stare out at the harbor?” | 去Fort Armistead 望着海港发呆 |
[00:51] | No, I figure eventually, if I mind my own business… | 我最终决定不去 因为就算我安守本分 |
[00:54] | Uncle Frank will wake my ass up at 7:00 in the morning… | Frank叔叔也会在早晨七点叫醒我 |
[00:57] | tell me to get my ass down there for some mysterious fucking reason. | 神秘兮兮地叫我过来 于是乎我来了 |
[01:08] | Good anchorage, good cranes… | 有不错的停泊口 不错的起重机… |
[01:10] | good railroads, close to l-95. Lot of people ready to work, right? | 不错的铁路 离I95州际公路又近 还有很多待命的劳动力 不是吗? |
[01:14] | That’s my fucking town. | 这就是我的小镇! |
[01:18] | Except, the thing is, we’re another 1 10 miles… | 只是 我们距离Hampton锚地有110英里… |
[01:19] | for any ship coming up from Hampton Roads. An extra day. | 那里的船要到这里就会多出一天的行程 |
[01:23] | So why come? | 那干嘛还要来这儿? |
[01:24] | Unless you know your cargo’s gonna move fast… | 除非你知道货物能又快又好地 |
[01:27] | and clean through the port. | 在港口处理掉 否则为什么要来呢? |
[01:29] | Why offload in Baltimore, except that a Baltimore gang… | 干嘛要来Baltimore卸货呢? 除非那里的家伙 |
[01:31] | can turn your ship around faster than any other port… | 能让你的船比在其他港口更快返航… |
[01:33] | and will make sure your cargo… | 能确保你的货物… |
[01:36] | all your cargo, gets where it needs to go faster than anywhere else. | 你所有的货物 去该去的地方 比任何码头都流动得快 |
[01:40] | Like you guys never stole nothing back in the day. | 说得你们从前从没偷过东西似的 |
[01:42] | We ain’t back in the day, Nicky. | 现在不是从前了 Nicky |
[01:46] | When was the last time you saw trucks backed up | 你上次见到卡车在Patapsco中转站外 |
[01:48] | for three miles outside Patapsco terminal? | 排成三英里的长队是什么时候? |
[01:50] | If it wasn’t for the car-ships, we would be starving. | 要不是有运车船(大型滚轮船) 我们早就饿肚子了 |
[01:54] | The cameras come back. | 把照相机还回来 |
[01:57] | I’m serious. They come back today, | 说真的 今天就送回来 |
[01:58] | we tell the shipper we lost the can in the stacks. | 我们告诉承运商 集装箱落在了堆货区 |
[02:01] | They’re gone. | 没了 |
[02:02] | We turned them over already. | 我们已经转手了 |
[02:08] | To who? | 给谁了? |
[02:12] | You know the Tasco line’s a cunt hair away from taking their business down to Norfolk. | 你瞧 TASCO就要把生意转移到Norfolk港去了 |
[02:15] | – I don’t need this shit right now. – I do, Uncle Frank, I need the money. | – 眼下我不要麻烦事 – 可我需要 Frank叔叔 我需要钱 |
[02:18] | You ain’t hearing me! | 它妈的 你根本不在听! |
[02:20] | What? You think this shit is easy? | 你以为我过得容易吗? |
[02:22] | You think it’s fucking easy? | 你认为它妈的很容易吗? |
[02:24] | You try living on five or six days a month. | 你试试看一个月工作五六天 |
[02:25] | See how fast it puts you on your ass. | 看你多快变成穷光蛋 |
[02:28] | I am on my ass, Uncle Frank. | 我穷得叮当响了 Frank叔叔 |
[02:30] | You need money, you come to me. | 你要钱 来找我 |
[02:31] | Frankie Sobotka is Father fucking Christmas on the docks lately. | Frankie Sobotka最近是码头上 它妈的圣诞老人 |
[02:34] | – No doubt, his pockets are full. – You think it’s for me? | – 难怪 他口袋满着呢 – 你以为这都是为我自己吗? |
[02:39] | Is that what you think? | 你这么想吗? |
[02:41] | It ain’t about me, Nick! | 才不是为了我自己 Nick! |
[02:46] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[02:48] | You got Ziggy mixed up in this. Jesus, Nick, what the fuck are you thinking? | 你让Ziggy也搅和进来了 天啊 Nick 你它妈的在想什么呢? |
[02:54] | Me and Zig are gonna talk on this long and hard. | 我和Zig要好好谈这件事 |
[03:11] | Come on, let’s go to work. | 走吧 我们干活去 |
[03:15] | How much? | 多少? |
[03:17] | Twenty. | 2万 |
[03:18] | Three-way split. | 三人分 |
[03:20] | Who’s the inside man? | 谁是内线? |
[03:23] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[03:26] | Fuck you then, I ain’t no snitch. | 去你的 我不打小报告 |
[03:30] | Nobody should flash too much money. You know that much, right? | 谁都别太招摇了 你懂吧? |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:14] | Toxicology’s coming back positive for strychnine. | 毒物分析报告里番木鳖碱成阳性 |
[05:16] | 10%, 12%. It’s pretty well laced. | 10% 12% 添加得很巧妙 |
[05:19] | This was intentional? | 是蓄意吗? |
[05:21] | That’s the ME’s call, but I’ve seen street packages cut all the time… | 那得验尸官说了算 不过我已经见惯了在这种街头零售的毒品里 |
[05:24] | with all kinds of chemicals. | 添加各种化学剂 |
[05:25] | You don’t use too much, you give a weak package some kick. | 真的 不用加太多 就能让很稀的货变得很给力 |
[05:28] | People start thinking you’re high-grade, when what you got is… | 大家以为你这货很高档 其实你给的 |
[05:31] | stepped-on trash with a little bit of rat poison mixed in. | 不过是混着老鼠药的垃圾货 |
[05:34] | Too much rat poison, you got people falling out, like we got. | 可是老鼠药掺太多了就会死人 就像现在这情况 |
[05:37] | Be nice to have a few answers for those reporters. | 妥善回答那些记者的提问 |
[05:39] | What do they wanna know? | 他们想知道什么? |
[05:41] | How it got in, what we’re doing, the usual. | 事情是如何发生的 我们在干嘛 老一套 |
[05:43] | It got in like everything gets in. | 这玩意儿跟所有东西一样 都是混进来的 |
[05:44] | If you can’t win the war on drugs in a prison… | 如果在监狱里 我们都战胜不了毒品 |
[05:48] | where the hell you gonna win it? I ask you. | 那还能在哪里取胜呢? 我倒是要问问你 |
[05:50] | Listen, if it were one or two dead, it would fade. | 听着 如果只死了一两个人 事情会过去 |
[05:52] | But five in one night, and eight more in the infirmary? | 可是一夜死了五个人 医务室里还躺着八个? |
[05:55] | We need to show the flag on this. | 我们得表态了 |
[05:57] | What I’m gonna need is for you all to wheel and deal. | 我需要你们给我一点促谈的价码 |
[05:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:01] | If this case gets made from an informant… | 如果要靠线人告密才能查下去 |
[06:03] | and you’re gonna have a couple dozen of them… | 那么提供一些减刑的条件… |
[06:05] | if you’re ready to shave some years. | 你就能找到不少这样的人 |
[06:15] | Colonel. | 副总警监 |
[06:23] | – Jimmy – Winona – Jimmy. – Winona. | |
[06:29] | Gilligan, little buddy. | Gilligan 小家伙 |
[06:33] | Don’t you have a job? | 你没有工作吗? |
[06:44] | I smell fresh police work. | 我闻到新鲜的查案味道 |
[06:47] | Okay, be like that. | 好吧 保持下去 |
[06:50] | You got some paper from inside the can? | 你从集装箱里有找到了一些文件? |
[06:52] | A letter, couple of envelopes, some scraps of stuff? | 一封信 几个信封和一些碎纸片? |
[06:54] | Yeah, everything’s down in your evidence control. | 是的 所有东西都交个物证处了 |
[06:57] | You got the submission slips? | 你有提交单吗? |
[06:58] | He does. | 他有 |
[07:06] | Lester Lester. | |
[07:08] | You want to pull all of it? | 你都要拿出来吗? |
[07:09] | Hold it. | 慢着 |
[07:11] | Before you start dancing with your Jane Doe… | 在你和你的无名氏开始”共舞”前… |
[07:14] | I’m gonna need a little something from you on the Gant case. | 我需要你在Gant案上帮我一下 |
[07:16] | I got a full set of llene Nathan’s teeth marks on my hind parts. | 我的私处还有llene Nathan的一排牙印呢 |
[07:20] | – No problem, I got you covered. – You found Omar? | – 没问题 我罩着你 – 你找到Omar了? |
[07:22] | I never lost him, my friend. | 我从没弄丢过他 伙计 |
[07:28] | He’s got Omar? | 他找到Omar了? |
[07:30] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[07:31] | Who’s Omar? | Omar是谁? |
[07:45] | My papers are in. | 我的辞呈已经交上来了 |
[07:49] | They are. | 没错 |
[07:50] | You want out, you’re out. | 没错 你想走就走吧 |
[07:54] | But I’m offering to clean the slate here. | 不过我在此提议 |
[07:58] | You and me. | 咱俩能不计前嫌 |
[08:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:01] | The council vote is next week, after which I’m upstairs. | 下周委员会将投票选举 之后我就升迁了 |
[08:05] | Now, if I’m gonna give myself a chance to make my mark on this place, | 如果我要在这里做出一些功绩 |
[08:08] | I’ll need good people. | 我就需要优秀的人才 |
[08:11] | People you can trust. | 你可以信任的人才 |
[08:13] | And you ain’t that? | 你不是吗? |
[08:16] | All right. You’re a snake. | 是的 你是有心机 |
[08:19] | But you seem to know your business. | 但你也熟谙自己的业务 |
[08:22] | I’m taking the bar exam in a month. | 一个月后我就要参加律师资格考试了 |
[08:25] | Why not put it off for a year or two… | 何不推迟一两年… |
[08:27] | Ieave the department with a major’s pension? | 带着警司的抚恤金再走? |
[08:31] | Scalise is gonna retire this summer. | Scalise将在今年夏天退休 |
[08:34] | You do me a good turn on this detail in southeast… | 带好东南区这个专案组 |
[08:37] | and you’ll have that posting. | 这个职位就归你了 |
[08:39] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[08:41] | I value you, Cedric. | 我器重你 Cedric |
[08:44] | You’re arrogant and disloyal. | 你的确自负又不忠 |
[08:48] | But maybe, given time, you’ll find a way to shine. | 不过或许给你点时间 你能让自己绽放光芒 |
[08:52] | What’s the detail? | 什么小组? |
[08:54] | Drug case, probably. | 大概是毒品案 |
[08:55] | My sense of it is that Stan Valchek has got… | 我感觉是Stan Valchek |
[08:58] | some personal issues with somebody in one of the port unions. | 和港口工会里的谁结下了私怨 |
[09:01] | He thinks they’ve got too much money. | 他觉得他们太阔绰了 |
[09:03] | And so, being Valchek, he gets a detail. | 于是 Valchek如他所愿成立了专案组 |
[09:07] | That it? Pretty thin. | 就这样? 有点空穴来风 |
[09:09] | I don’t care if you make a case for Valchek or not. | 我不在乎你是否真给Valchek办出个案子 |
[09:12] | I do care that the old Polack comes away from it… | 我只在乎那个波兰老家伙解散小组的时候 |
[09:15] | feeling he got his money’s worth. | 觉得他花的钱值了 |
[09:20] | Valchek asked for me by name, didn’t he? | Valchek点名要我 对吧? |
[09:23] | You two are trading horses and you need me in the corral. | 你们俩做交易 需要我来当筹码 |
[09:33] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[09:37] | If I bring in the case… | 如果我拿下这案子 |
[09:39] | you make the detail permanent as a major case unit… | 你就让这个专案组永久作为 |
[09:42] | within CID. | 刑侦部的一个单位 |
[09:43] | Fair enough. | 行 |
[09:45] | Just keep Valchek stroked and make sure you bring in a drug case or two. | 只要能安抚好Valchek 破一两桩毒品案子 |
[09:49] | One other thing. | 还有一个条件 |
[09:50] | A promotion and the promise of a specialized unit isn’t enough? | 升迁和承诺建组还不够? |
[09:54] | I choose my own people. | 人要我自己挑 |
[09:58] | Fuck me once, shame on you. | 折腾我一次 是你可耻 |
[10:00] | – Fuck me twice– – Make a list. | – 折腾我第二次… – 开名单吧 |
[10:03] | Give it to Rawls. He’ll pull who you want. | 拿给Rawls 你要谁他会帮你调配 |
[10:21] | The shit do not make sense. Some of them wasn’t about nothing. | 它妈的说不通啊 其中有些人无足轻重啊 |
[10:24] | I mean, Tae? Lizard? lf it was a hotshot… | 我是说 Tae? Lizard? 如果真是毒里下毒 |
[10:27] | they were after some real lightweight motherfucks. | 那么他们目标都是群小喽啰呢 |
[10:30] | Yo, Dee, you want any Silver Surfers? | 嘿 Dee 你要看银影侠吗?(漫画神奇四侠中角色) |
[10:32] | They tossing shit Tae had in his cell, man. | 他们把Tae房里的东西都扔出来了 |
[10:39] | Whoever load that shit up didn’t know what he was doing. | 不管是谁掺的货 肯定不知道自己在干啥 |
[10:41] | My boy down the infirmary say the shit was more rat poison than it was dope. | 我在医务室的哥们说 那货与其说是毒品 还不如说是老鼠药 |
[11:02] | Fucking-A right. | 它妈的这就对了 |
[11:16] | Jane Doe, number five. | 无名氏 5号 |
[11:22] | Five. | 5号 |
[11:38] | What’s up, baby? | 你好啊 宝贝? |
[11:46] | Not here, put it away. | 别在这里 收起来 |
[11:48] | Shot and a beer, darling. | 威士忌加啤(蓝领常爱喝的一种调酒) 亲爱的 |
[11:53] | Kept one for yourself, did you? | 给你自己留了一个哈? |
[11:54] | Them Japs, they make a nice little camera, they do. | 那些日本佬 照相机倒是做的不错 嗯 |
[11:57] | -You even got film in that bitch? -No, it’s digital. | – 那玩意儿里有胶卷吗? – 不 这是数码的 |
[12:01] | I know it’s digital, so what? | 我知道是数码的 那又怎样? |
[12:02] | So, no film, look, there’s a computer chip inside. | 所以没有胶卷 看 里面有芯片 |
[12:06] | You take that off, you load the pictures onto the computer. | 把它拿出来 就可以把照片上传到电脑上 |
[12:09] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[12:11] | Zig Zig. | |
[12:14] | Ziggy Ziggy. | |
[12:16] | Don’t spread no cash around for a while, all right? | 暂时别到处撒钱 好吗? |
[12:19] | Hell, no. | 我当然不会啦 |
[12:20] | I might get a new clutch plate put in Princess is all. | 我可能就给”公主”(Zig的爱车)换个新离合器片罢了 |
[12:25] | Also, your father knows. | 还有 你爸知道了 |
[12:27] | How does he know? | 他怎么会知道? |
[12:28] | Horse saw us, right? | “马面”看见我们了 不是吗? |
[12:33] | Fuck me, he told? | 我操 他说了? |
[12:35] | How long has Horse been tight with your pop? Of course he told. | “马面”和你老爸那么铁 他当然说了 |
[12:39] | He’s pissed, Zig. He ain’t happy. | 他很生气 Zig 很不高兴 |
[12:42] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的? |
[12:46] | I told him we already turned the cameras around… | 我告诉他 我们已经把相机脱手了… |
[12:48] | and after a while, he stopped yelling. | 过了一会儿 他就不骂了 |
[12:51] | At you, maybe. | 可能不骂你了 |
[12:55] | Anyway. | 无论如何 |
[12:57] | It’s low profile for a while, all right? | 暂时低调点 行吗? |
[13:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | You take a picture on that, you don’t have to take it to photomart… | 那你用这个照相 就不用去照相馆… |
[13:10] | – to get it turned around? – No, it goes on a computer. | – 洗照片吗? – 不用 直接上传电脑 |
[13:20] | I got to take a leak. | 我去撒泡尿 |
[13:26] | I go next, all right? | 下一个我 好吗? |
[13:48] | Pretty boy. Hey, there. | 漂亮男孩 嘿 哈 |
[13:52] | Christ, Ziggy. | 天啊 Zig |
[14:02] | Jimmy, just a scheduling thing. | Jimmy 和你说一下安排 |
[14:03] | Sean was invited to Mark Lohrman’s birthday party on Saturday. | 周六Sean被邀请 去Mark Lohrman的生日派对 |
[14:06] | So you can pick him up there after 2:00. | 2点后你可以去那里接他 |
[14:09] | I realize it’s your weekend, but Sean would be upset if he missed it. | 我知道这是你的周末 可如果Sean错过了他会难过的 |
[14:12] | Okay? Great. | 行吗? 好极了 |
[14:15] | Omar by the end of the week, Jimmy. Ilene is on the warpath. | 周末前找到Omar Jimmy Ilene很恼火 |
[14:19] | Motherfucker, I am serious. | 操蛋的 我是认真的 |
[14:22] | Mr. McNulty, this is Dr. Halpern’s office. | McNulty先生 Halpern医生的办公室来电 |
[14:25] | You missed your six-month cleaning on Tuesday… | 周二你错过了六个月一次的洗牙 |
[14:27] | and we haven’t heard from you. | 我们也很久没有和你联系了 |
[14:28] | Give us a call, please. | 请给我们回个电话 |
[14:31] | McNulty, this is your dear friend llene Nathan. | McNulty 我是你亲爱的朋友llene Nathan |
[14:33] | I indicted this piece-of-shit case… | 我会上诉这宗破案 |
[14:35] | because you swore to me we had an eyeball witness…. | 全仗你发誓 我们有目击证人… |
[14:48] | Drive time is 6:38 in the a.m. and we have reports of a…. | 现在是早晨6点38分 上班开车时间 据报道…. |
[15:08] | Go around, asshole. | 滚开 混蛋 |
[15:09] | What’d you call me? | 你叫我啥? |
[15:11] | I’m sleeping on this side. | 我睡在这边呢 |
[15:13] | Because you got to get up, everybody does? | 就因为你要起床 所有人都得起吗? |
[15:19] | Yup. | 没错 |
[15:29] | Wipe off the seat, Nick, I know you hit it. | 把坐便器擦干净 Nick 我知道你尿上去了 |
[15:37] | If I could fart now, I would. | 要是我现在可以放屁 我就放了 |
[15:39] | That’s a surprise. | 真是出人意料啊 |
[15:44] | No chance for breakfast? | 没时间吃早饭吗? |
[15:46] | No. I’ll stop by the bar. | 不 我顺路去酒吧吃早饭 |
[15:49] | No, you won’t. You ain’t got time. | 不行 你没这么多时间 |
[15:51] | You got to run me past my ma’s to pick up Ashley. | 你得送我去我妈家接Ashley |
[15:53] | Shit, hurry up, then. You know I got a ship to work today. | 妈的 那就赶快 你知道今天我有一艘船要卸呢 |
[15:57] | Your ma knows you got a ship, too. | 你妈也知道你有一艘船 |
[16:01] | Don’t go upstairs. Just head out the back. | 别上楼了 直接从后门出去 |
[16:03] | I’ll pick you up at the back of the alley, all right? | 我在巷子后面接你 行吗? |
[16:09] | Jesus, Nicky, we got a kid together. | 天啊 Nicky 我们都有孩子了 |
[16:12] | What’s the big deal we spend the night in your folks’ basement? | 我们在你家人的地下室过一夜 有什么大不了? |
[16:14] | They’re decent people. | 他们是体面人 |
[16:29] | – We ain’t got time. – I know. | – 我们没时间了 – 我知道 |
[16:32] | So, why you grabbing? | 那你还抓什么? |
[16:35] | They were staring right at me. | 它们盯着我看呢 |
[16:49] | I’ll meet you out back. | 屋后见 |
[16:54] | So how do you get the container off the ship, off the dock? | 那么集装箱是如何卸船离港的? |
[16:57] | I guess if you wanted to make sure your cargo isn’t messed with, | 我觉得如果你不想你的货被乱放 |
[17:00] | you’d want to get with one of the checkers. | 你得要联系好一名检验员 |
[17:02] | – Who are they? – Local 1514. | – 他们是谁? – 当地15和14分局 |
[17:05] | They monitor all the loading and offloading… | 他们监视所有的装货和卸货 |
[17:07] | they match the manifests, they tally the cargo. | 他们核对货物清单 清点货物 |
[17:10] | Nothing goes in or out without them putting it down somewhere. | 所有进出的货物 都需要通过他们才能安放在某处 |
[17:12] | – Or not. – Or not. | – 或不放 – 或不放 |
[17:15] | So we need to talk to a checker. | 那我们要找个检验员谈谈 |
[17:18] | What? | 咋了? |
[17:19] | Black, white, Polish, lrish, ltalian, it doesn’t matter. | 黑人 白人 波兰人 爱尔兰人 意大利人 不论什么人 |
[17:23] | No one talks to police. | 谁都不会向警察开口 |
[17:25] | How do you make a case then? | 那你怎么立案呢? |
[17:29] | I patrol. | 我巡逻 |
[17:31] | I write traffic tickets. | 我写交通罚单 |
[17:32] | If we got an open container, or a damaged container… | 如果我们发现开封的集装箱 或者被损坏的集装箱… |
[17:36] | I take a report. | 我写份报告 |
[17:37] | We got something stolen, I take another report. | 有东西丢了 再写份报告 |
[17:39] | Someone gets something dropped on him or gets run over by a front-end loader… | 有人被砸了 或者被前端装载机压过去 |
[17:44] | – I keep writing. – That’s the job? | – 我接着写报告 – 这就是工作咯 |
[17:48] | How long you been on? | 你干了多久? |
[17:50] | Two years. | 2年 |
[17:52] | What did you do before that? | 之前你是做什么的? |
[17:55] | I took tolls from people at the Fort McHenry tunnel. | 我在Fort McHenry隧道收通行费 |
[17:58] | Which, I’m happy to say, wasn’t nearly as much fun. | 我很高兴地说 那份工作没有这份来得有趣 |
[18:02] | Made $22,500 and went home tired every night… | 一年22500美元 每晚到家都精疲力竭… |
[18:04] | until I walked by the office bulletin board one night… | 直到一天晚上 我走过办公室公告牌 |
[18:06] | read the MDOT job posting. | 读了密歇根交通部的岗位招聘 |
[18:08] | Port Authority officers, Schedule one, starting at $33,000 with benefits. | 港口警务员 日班 起薪33000美元 外加福利 |
[18:14] | Toll-taking days were over? | 就不去收通行费了? |
[18:19] | Father of my two kids went to Houston in ’99… | 我两个孩子的父亲99年去了休斯敦 |
[18:22] | hasn’t so much as called in three years. | 三年来没怎么联系 |
[18:25] | I wasn’t gonna make it on $22,500. | 就靠22500美元过得艰难啊 |
[18:27] | Not with kids, I wasn’t. | 特别是还带着孩子 难啊 |
[18:31] | Did you want to be a police? | 你真想当警察? |
[18:57] | Could’ve been me the other night. | 那天晚上死的可能是我 |
[19:00] | True. | 没错 |
[19:01] | Except for all of a sudden, you up and tell me to stop doing that. | 只是突然间 你冒了出来 阻止我 |
[19:04] | Avon to the rescue. How did you know? | Avon来相救了 你怎么知道的? |
[19:07] | I figured you were gonna be bringing your ass in here… | 我以为你来这里 |
[19:09] | to thank me for pulling you off of that shit. | 是感谢我阻止了你 |
[19:12] | Five dead. | 死了五个人 |
[19:13] | More in the infirmary. | 医务室里还躺着更多 |
[19:15] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[19:16] | I did as your uncle should… | 我只是做个舅舅该做的 |
[19:18] | because I’m concerned about you fucking yourself up. | 因为我不想你毁了自己 |
[19:22] | You knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[19:24] | Look, man, I ain’t had nothing to do with it. | 听着 兄弟 这事与我无关 |
[19:27] | I might know who did, though. | 但是或许我知道是谁干的 |
[19:29] | You practically running this place. Who else could it be? | 事实上你在这里呼风唤雨 还能会是谁? |
[19:33] | It ain’t about what happened, you understand? | 发生了什么不重要 懂吗? |
[19:37] | It’s about using what happened to our advantage. | 重要的是好好利用这一切 |
[19:40] | Play or you gonna get played. | 要么玩 要么被玩 |
[19:41] | I need to know that you ain’t do that shit. | 我想知道不是你干的 |
[19:44] | That’s what I need to know. | 我想知道这个 |
[19:45] | I already said it. You ain’t gonna believe it, fuck it. | 我已经说过了 你不相信就算了 |
[19:49] | You can tell yourself that I spiked it, but be grateful that you still standing. | 你可以认为我主使了这事 但你该感激自己现在还能站在这里 |
[19:52] | Once you done with all that… | 感激完之后… |
[19:54] | we can talk about how we start shaving some of these years off. | 我们可以讨论我们怎样减刑 |
[19:57] | And not just for me, for you, too. | 不仅仅是给我 还有你 |
[19:59] | They looking for the motherfucker who brought that shit in here. | 他们在找把货带进来的混蛋 |
[20:02] | They need him to fall. And you know what? | 他们要他完蛋 你猜咋的 |
[20:04] | I can give you a name. I can give you the right name. | 我可以说一个名字 一个不会错的名字 |
[20:07] | We can take that name down to the assistant warden… | 我们可以把名字告诉狱长助理… |
[20:10] | and we can get some of our lives back. | 然后我们就可以少呆几年 |
[20:13] | You dig? | 懂吗? |
[20:17] | So, stay close. | 所以 跟紧我 |
[20:19] | This play on the inside, this play on the outside… | 这事里应外合… |
[20:22] | we got it all covered. | 我们都能搞定 |
[20:27] | I don’t want no part of what you do no more. | 你的事我不想插手了 |
[20:30] | You hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[20:32] | So you can just leave me the fuck out of that. | 别把我扯进去就行 |
[20:34] | Whatever it is. | 不管什么事 |
[21:07] | Anyone seen Omar? | 有人见过Omar吗? |
[21:16] | We’re back in! | 继续开工! |
[21:19] | Six ships in one day. | 一天六艘船 |
[21:22] | Ain’t seen the terminal this busy in months. Feels sweet. | 几个月都没看到中转站这么繁忙了 感觉真棒 |
[21:25] | Shit, look at this pretty bitch. | 妈的 瞧这小妖精 |
[21:28] | What the fuck are you wearing? | 你它妈的穿的什么? |
[21:29] | Italian leather, all right? | 意大利皮衣 懂吗? |
[21:31] | In the middle of winter? On the goddamn docks? | 大冬天 还在该死的码头上? |
[21:33] | – How much does that shit cost? – $2,000. | – 这玩意儿多少钱啊? – 2000美元 |
[21:36] | For a goddamn jacket? Are you out your fucking mind, Zig? | 就一件上衣? 你它妈的疯了吗 Zig? |
[21:40] | Fuck it. | 去他的 |
[21:41] | $2,000 for a single goddamn jacket. | 一件上衣2000美元 |
[21:43] | Jesus, Zig, you need therapy and shit. | 天啊 Zig 你需要心理治疗 |
[21:47] | I figured an African-American such as yourself would understand… | 我以为像你这样的美国黑人会懂.. |
[21:50] | how a player such as myself needs to take heed in the latest fashion. | 像我这样的花花公子为什么需要紧跟潮流 |
[21:53] | But apparently, you ain’t got no fucking style neither. | 可是很明显 你它妈的也没品味 |
[21:57] | – I’m gonna walk, all right? – See you. | – 我还是走路吧 好吗? – 回见 |
[22:03] | What? | 咋了? |
[22:04] | What did I tell you about not spreading no cash around? | 我是怎么跟你说不要大把花钱的? |
[22:07] | Jesus Christ, Nicky, it’s a fucking coat. | 老天啊 Nicky 不就是它妈的外衣吗 |
[22:09] | I can tell people I’m paying for it on installments or whatever. | 我可以和别人说我分期付款之类的 |
[22:15] | But you got to admit, I do look pretty today. | 可是你得承认 我今天看上去很帅 |
[22:19] | I do. | 真的 |
[22:26] | The Greeks wanna talk to us. | 希腊人要和我们谈谈 |
[22:28] | What about? | 谈什么? |
[22:31] | We did good by them. | 他们觉得我们做得很好 |
[22:32] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[22:35] | But, for Christ sakes, Zig, keep your shit quiet… | 可是 看在老天的份上 Zig |
[22:37] | before half the fucking waterfront’s talking about us. | 在大伙都议论我们之前 别显摆了 |
[22:40] | All right, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[22:43] | – All right. See you later. – See you. | – 嗯 回头见 – 再见 |
[23:10] | Yo, quit it. | 嘿 扔了 |
[23:18] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[23:20] | We don’t need that now. | 我们现在不必这样 |
[23:21] | – Say what? – I don’t give a shit about drugs. | – 你说啥? – 我才不在乎毒品 |
[23:24] | Littering pisses me off, though. You can pick that up when I’m gone. | 不过乱扔垃圾让我不爽 你可以在我走了之后捡起来 |
[23:27] | I’m looking for a stick-up boy, name of Omar. | 我在找一个抢劫犯 叫Omar |
[23:30] | Dark-skinned, thin guy with a scar right down his face. | 黑皮肤 很瘦 脸上有道疤 |
[23:34] | You boys would definitely know him if you saw him… | 如果你们见到他一定会认出他… |
[23:35] | because he’s got a shotgun about yea-long. | 因为他有这么长的一把猎枪 |
[23:39] | He’ll put it to your head and steal your shit without thinking twice. | 他会不假思索地把枪指着你的头 抢走你的东西 |
[23:42] | Does anyone know where he hangs? | 有人知道他在哪里出没吗? |
[23:45] | Who he’s running with? | 和谁在一起? |
[23:50] | What he’s driving? | 他开什么车? |
[23:52] | Fuck you, Officer. | 去你的 警官 |
[24:00] | The second package came even weaker than the last. | 第二包比前一包还差 |
[24:02] | It won’t take the cut like it did before. | 不能像以前那么分拆了 |
[24:04] | Fucking Atlanta shit cost more and still not as good. | 它妈的亚特兰大的货又贵又差 |
[24:09] | Came in at 25. | 拿到的纯度才25% |
[24:10] | All we can do is sprinkle it and bag it. | 我们只能把它们分一分 直接装包 |
[24:12] | And lose my money? | 然后我亏本? |
[24:14] | I lose my money. | 我亏本了啊 |
[24:19] | Step on that motherfucker. | 再稀释 |
[24:21] | How hard? | 多少? |
[24:23] | 10% Make it 10. | |
[24:25] | – It’s shit now. – I know. | – 已经很差了 – 我知道 |
[24:37] | So the container itself leads us nowhere. Fake addresses on either end. | 集装箱这条线索已经断了 双方地址都是假的 |
[24:41] | Which leaves us the port itself. | 因此我们只能从港口入手 |
[24:44] | Because whatever went wrong on that ship was known to whoever… | 因为不论船有什么问题 |
[24:47] | was supposed to pick that container up. | 承运集装箱的人都应该知道 |
[24:49] | Which is why it stays on the dock. | 这也是为什么船停在港口 |
[24:51] | Bottom line is, we need to know more about cargo moving off that terminal. | 起码我们要知道更多 关于那个港口货物是如何流通的信息 |
[24:55] | How to do dirt. And how to hide when you’re doing dirt. | 怎样干勾当 干的时候如何隐蔽 |
[25:02] | Bottom line for me is different. | 我的”起码”不同 |
[25:04] | Bottom line for me is, you guys should’ve held that ship. | 我觉得起码 你们得扣留那艘船 |
[25:09] | For your crime scene, for your witnesses, for the whole damn case. | 考虑到犯罪现场 目击证人 考虑到它妈的整个案子 |
[25:12] | Sir, the witnesses– | 长官 目击者… |
[25:13] | I don’t care if they were speaking Mandarin Chinese with a cocksucker’s lisp. | 我才不管他们是不是操着基佬的中国话 |
[25:17] | They needed to see the inside of an interrogation room. They were the case. | 他们得去审讯室一游 他们是案子的关键 |
[25:20] | We were in Philadelphia, with no real jurisdiction… | 我们在费城 没有管辖权 |
[25:23] | dealing with foreign nationals and no real probable cause. | 处理外籍人员 也没有合理诉求 |
[25:26] | I can only tell you what it looks like from where I sit. | 我只能告诉你在我的位置上 我看到了什么 |
[25:30] | And from here, the view is two of my detectives fucking the dog. | 从这里 我看到我的俩个警探是饭桶 |
[25:36] | Thirteen homicides, 14, if we connect the floater, and all of them red. | 13起谋杀案 如果我们算上浮尸 14起全部都需要侦破 |
[25:41] | So what can I tell you? | 所以我能说什么呢? |
[25:43] | If this case doesn’t fall, we’re all gonna be stepping on our dicks… | 如果这案子不破 我们就得蛋疼地 |
[25:46] | trying to explain what happened. | 难以向公众交代 |
[25:50] | So, work it as you see fit… | 因此 你们看着办吧… |
[25:54] | but understand… | 但是丑话说前头 |
[25:56] | if I have to throw Burrell a scapegoat or two… | 到时候 我不得不丢给Burrell一两个替罪羊 |
[25:59] | I got one to throw. | 我已经扔了一只了 |
[26:20] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[26:59] | What did you want to talk to us about? | 你想和我们谈什么? |
[27:01] | If you are able to do like you did, we have other things we can use. | 如果你们能像上次那样表现 我们还有别的需求 |
[27:05] | Like what? | 比如? |
[27:05] | Fact is, we shook things up down there snatching all them cameras. | 事实上 那次的照相机 已经被我们翻箱倒柜偷了个干净 |
[27:10] | It comes to expensive shit like that, we got to lay back for a while. | 如果还需要那样贵重的东西 得再等阵子才行 |
[27:13] | Stuff we need is not like that. | 我们不是要那样的东西 |
[27:16] | No? | 不是? |
[27:20] | Acetone, sulfuric acid, potassium permanganate. | 丙酮 硫磺酸 高锰酸钾 |
[27:24] | Chemicals? | 化学品? |
[27:25] | It’s like paint thinner, shit like that. | 就像涂料稀释剂 |
[27:27] | What do you need with those? Just go get them at the hardware store. | 你要这些干嘛? 去五金店买呗 |
[27:30] | No. We need much. | 不 我们需要很多 |
[27:34] | Metric tons. Five or ten tons. | 好几吨 5吨或10吨 |
[27:37] | Check and you’ll see, they make these things here. | 查一下就知道了 这里有人制造这些东西 |
[27:39] | Send them from here. Tanks and tanks down at your docks. | 东西都从这里运出去 集装箱一个接一个到你们码头 |
[27:46] | Good money for those. | 这些东西可赚钱了 |
[27:52] | How much? | 多少? |
[27:56] | How much chemical? Two tons? Four? | 能有多少化学品? 2吨? 4吨? |
[27:59] | – Eight? – I’ll look into it. | – 8吨? – 我去查查看 |
[28:21] | Yo, Bubbles! | 嘿 Bubbles! |
[28:25] | McNulty McNulty. | |
[28:28] | My meanest man. | 我的贱老弟 |
[28:32] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[28:37] | Where you been at, brother? | 最近忙什么呢 兄弟? |
[28:44] | What did you get? | 你们拿了啥? |
[28:46] | Walkman. | 随身听啊 |
[28:49] | You know how it works, Bubs. You’re going to pay taxes on this shit. | 你知道规矩的 Bubs 你要为这些玩意儿缴税 |
[28:54] | Taxation without representation, you know? | “无代表 不纳税” 你没听说过吗? |
[28:57] | I don’t want much. I need Omar. | 我要的不多 只要Omar |
[29:00] | Wild Omar? | 疯子Omar? |
[29:03] | You want us to wander around town… | 你要我们在城里转悠… |
[29:04] | Iooking for a crazy motherfucker with a shotgun? | 寻找一个持枪疯子? |
[29:07] | Him and me go way back, it’s a friendly thing. | 他和我有交情 我找他没恶意 |
[29:10] | If he’s a friend, you can find the motherfucker without us. | 如果他是你的朋友 不用我们你也能找到那个混蛋 |
[29:12] | No problem. Show me the receipt for this shit, you’re off the hook. | 没问题 给我这玩意儿的收据 你们就可以走了 |
[29:20] | – Here. – Keep it, part of my tax. | – 给 – 留着吧 算我的税 |
[29:23] | Your tax is Omar. | 你的税是Omar |
[29:26] | I need a line by Friday, Bubs. | 我的期限是周五 Bubs |
[29:32] | Fuck! | 操! |
[29:33] | My client will provide accurate information as to the source of the tainted narcotics. | 我的委托人会提供 劣质毒品来源的准确信息 |
[29:37] | He can identify the method by which contraband is smuggled into this institution, | 他知道走私者将毒品 偷运进这所监狱的方法 |
[29:42] | as well as the people responsible. | 和罪魁祸首 |
[29:43] | Cellblock talk is cheap. | 牢里的流言无足轻重 |
[29:45] | He’ll give you what you need to make a case… | 他会给你结案所需的所有信息… |
[29:47] | if that’s what you’re interested in. | 如果你们对此感兴趣的话 |
[29:49] | Your terms? | 你们的条件是? |
[29:50] | Mr. Barksdale is due for a first parole hearing at 28 months. | Barksdale先生的第一次假释听证会是28月后 |
[29:53] | We’d like to trim that to a year… | 我们想把时间缩短到一年… |
[29:55] | and have your assurances of institutional support… | 并且希望得到贵监狱 |
[29:57] | for work release and early parole. | 对进行监外就业和早释的保证 |
[30:00] | One year on a seven-year bit? | 7年缩减到1年? |
[30:02] | We are offering extraordinary cooperation in this matter. | 我们提供的是全方位的配合 |
[30:04] | Mr. Barksdale’s placing himself at risk… | Barksdale先生冒着风险 |
[30:07] | by offering information implicating other prisoners… | 提供涉案囚犯 |
[30:09] | and staff at MCl. | 和麻省监狱工作人员的信息 |
[30:11] | And I would only add that Mr. Barksdale’s extant conviction is his first. | 我还要提一句Barksdale只是初犯 |
[30:16] | He has no priors whatsoever. | 他没有任何前科 |
[30:18] | It’s my recollection that a city police got shot behind Mr. Barksdale’s business. | 我记得本市一名警察 在Barksdale的生意中被枪击 |
[30:22] | No, sir. | 不是的 警官 |
[30:23] | You don’t remember that? | 你不记得了吗? |
[30:25] | I remember the officer got shot. | 我记得警官被枪击 |
[30:27] | And I remember being upset about that, not only because the officer got shot… | 我记得为此感到不安 不仅仅是因为警官被枪击… |
[30:31] | but because I knew it meant there was gonna be more police on me. | 还因为我知道这会使更多警察盯上我 |
[30:34] | I remember thinking, “Any time any fool do something like shoot a police… | 我记得我想过”枪击一名警察简直傻透了” |
[30:38] | “it’s bad on everyone.” | “这对谁都没有好处” |
[30:39] | I know that you know that my name ain’t nowhere… | 我知道你们明白 |
[30:41] | on what happened to your friend. | 我和你们的朋友受害完全无关 |
[30:46] | I think what we’re asking is reasonable under the circumstances. | 我想在现在的情况下 我们的要求很合理 |
[30:50] | After all, until someone identifies the source of the tainted heroin… | 毕竟 除非有人指出海洛因的来源 |
[30:53] | you could have another five overdoses tomorrow. | 否则明天或者后天 |
[30:56] | Or the day after. | 可能还有5人会吸食毒品过量 |
[31:00] | Consider the offer. | 考虑下吧 |
[31:02] | But the next time we talk an assistant attorney general has to be in the room. | 不过下一次我们谈话时 得有一名助理检察官在场 |
[31:19] | Tuna surprise? | 晚餐吃金枪鱼吗? |
[31:22] | Christ sakes, Ma, I climbed all over two ships today. | 天啊 妈 今天我在两艘船上忙了一天了 |
[31:26] | How about a meal for that kind of day? | 能不能吃点大餐啊? |
[31:33] | Where’s Pop? | 老爸呢? |
[31:35] | He’s at the bar with the horses. | 他在酒吧研究马经呢 |
[31:38] | Go tell him it’s dinner. | 去告诉他吃晚饭了 |
[32:02] | We winning, Pop? | 我们赢了吗 老爸? |
[32:04] | Nicko Nicko. | |
[32:05] | You up today? | 情况如何 |
[32:07] | I was doing good, but this year Gulfstream is killing me. | 不错 不过今年”湾流”(估计是马名)真让我蛋疼 |
[32:12] | Go easy. That’s my inheritance. | 悠着点 那可是我以后的遗产 |
[32:16] | After 25 years, I’m still ahead almost $7,000. | 25年来 我差不多还净赚7000美元 |
[32:21] | You ought to let me take you up to Pimlico when it opens. | Pimlico赌马场开门的时候 你该让我带你去 |
[32:24] | Try your system out for real. | 真枪实弹试试你的系统 |
[32:26] | Too tempting. | 太诱人了 |
[32:28] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[32:32] | Saw that the Cape Spruance is over at Point West. | 我在西角看见了Cape Spruance号 |
[32:37] | Yeah, we offloaded her today. | 嗯 我们今天卸了那艘船 |
[32:45] | You know we double-hulled her down at number four. | 你瞧 我们在四号口给她装过双壳 |
[32:51] | Maybe two years before the dry dock closed up. | 大概是在船坞关门前两年吧 |
[32:55] | She still floats? | 她居然还能浮起来啊 |
[32:58] | Of course she still floats. | 她当然还能浮起来 |
[33:02] | You ever miss it, Pop? | 你怀念过从前吗 老爸? |
[33:06] | Wouldn’t do no good. | 怀念也没用啊 |
[33:12] | What’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么? |
[33:14] | Tuna surprise. | 金枪鱼大餐 |
[33:28] | You’re loyal to your people. I respect that, at least. | 你对自己的人很有义气 至少我佩服这一点 |
[33:35] | Don’t worry, Lieutenant. | 别担心 警督 |
[33:36] | Burrell wants you on this detail, so I want you, too. | Burrell需要你带这个组 那我也不说二话 |
[33:38] | I need your approval for Freamon, Greggs, and Hauk. | 我需要你批准Freamon Greggs和Hauk |
[33:41] | They’re all CID. | 他们都是刑侦科的人 |
[33:43] | Correction. | 纠正一下 |
[33:45] | You need my approval for everyone. This may be Valchek’s creation… | 你要的所有人都得经过我批准 这可能是Valchek发起的… |
[33:48] | but the detail is investigative and comes under CID. | 但是调查小组仍然隶属刑侦科 |
[33:52] | If they work for me, they need my okay. | 只要他们在我底下做事 就需要我的同意 |
[33:57] | Good news is, I got no problem with anyone on your list. | 好消息是 我对你单子上的所有人都没意见 |
[34:02] | Except McNulty. | 除了McNulty |
[34:04] | No McNulty. | McNulty不行 |
[34:05] | Nothing that even resembles the son of a bitch. | 连长得像这混球的都不行 |
[34:08] | – That bad? – He quits or he drowns. | – 这么绝哈? – 他要么辞职 要么淹死 |
[34:12] | That’s the only two things get him off the fucking boat, so help me God. | 这是他离开那艘破船的唯一两个方法 我话撂这了 |
[34:19] | You even know what this detail’s about, Lieutenant? | 你知道这个专案组查什么吗 警督? |
[34:21] | Some kind of beef that Valchek has. | Valchek的眼中钉吧 |
[34:23] | Two fucking Polacks pissing on each other’s leg. | 两个它妈的波兰人互相拆台 |
[34:26] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[34:28] | Anything to get you out of the basement, Lieutenant? | 不过只要能让你离开那个地下室就行 是吗? |
[34:46] | Girl. | 姑娘 |
[34:54] | No! Kima, who cares? | 别! Kima 谁会当真? |
[34:58] | We’re gonna be there in five minutes and they’ll still be dumbass frat boys. | 五分钟后我们就到了 而他们还是一群蠢货 |
[35:02] | You got to start thinking, what would a lawyer do? | 你得想想 一名律师会怎么做? |
[35:05] | What would a lawyer say? | 一名律师会怎么说 |
[35:08] | Shakima Greggs, Esquire. | Shakima Greggs阁下 |
[35:11] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 就是这样 |
[35:24] | – Get your ass down, fool. – Fuck you, lady. | – 它妈的下来 蠢货 – 去你的 女士 |
[35:34] | Ain’t no lady. | 我才不是女士 |
[35:39] | – Bitch, drive it or lose it. – Oh, my God, let’s get out of here. | – 贱人 再不开车就扣了 – 天啊 我们快走 |
[35:49] | Only the finest breeds can perform this well, with this much heart and obedience. | “只有最好的品种才能表演得如此精湛 如此用心 如此顺从” |
[35:55] | Obedience that brings out the champion not only in show dogs…. | “顺从造就冠军 不只是表演型犬….” |
[35:58] | Look at that tiger go. | “看那虎虎生威的小狗” |
[36:00] | A third generation champion from Glassport. | “它是来自Glassport的冠军第三代后裔” |
[36:04] | Even house pets that never knew they had the blood of champions in them. | “甚至它所在的宠物之家 都不知道它们有着冠军血统” |
[36:07] | To perform at this level… | “要表演到这种水平…” |
[36:09] | an animal has to follow orders without question. | “动物得毫不犹豫地服从命令” |
[36:12] | – It is not instinct. – Come on upstairs. | – “这不是本能” – 上楼吧 |
[36:14] | All dogs have instinct. | “所有的狗都有本能” |
[36:22] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[36:38] | Nothing’s on this side. Most chemicals are over at the Fairfield terminals. | 这边没 大多数化学品都存在Fairfield中转站 |
[36:42] | Who do we know at Fairfield? | 那有我们认识的吗? |
[36:44] | Ott’s brother-in-law works there. | Ott的小舅子在那里工作 |
[36:46] | You might try and touch him. | 你可以试试联系他 |
[36:50] | What do they want with those for, anyway? | 不过他们要这些干嘛呢? |
[36:51] | Beats the fuck out of me. | 问倒我了 |
[36:57] | – Jesus, I’m sorry. – Fuck, man, shit. | – 天啊 抱歉 – 操 哥们 妈的 |
[36:59] | I didn’t see you standing there in all that sweet leather. | 我没看见你穿着漂亮的皮大衣在那儿 |
[37:03] | – What the fuck is wrong with you? – Clumsy, I guess. | – 你它妈的什么毛病啊? – 我想是笨拙吧 |
[37:06] | You can just go out and steal a whole can full of baby wipes… | 你可以去偷一大箱婴儿纸巾… |
[37:09] | and just clean yourself up. | 把自己擦干净 |
[37:14] | You fucking goof. | 你这个鸟人 |
[37:17] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[37:23] | Shit, Lieutenant, I promised. | 该死 警督 我发过誓 |
[37:25] | Think my woman’s gonna give a great big cheer when she hears about it? | 你以为我老婆听说这事儿会欢呼万岁吗 |
[37:28] | I was out the damn door. | 我被关在门外 |
[37:30] | You don’t know Cheryl. | 你不懂Cheryl |
[37:31] | You don’t know Marla. | 你不懂Marla |
[37:33] | If you want… | 如果你愿意… |
[37:36] | I could use you inside, like we did Prez last year. | 我可以让你干内勤 就像我们去年让Prez干的那样 |
[37:39] | If I hear the music, I’m gonna dance. | 听到音乐 我就要起舞 |
[37:52] | I’ll tell your wife, if you tell mine. | 只要你通知我老婆 我就去通知你的 |
[38:06] | In the car, but not out in the open. | 放进车里 但不要太显眼 |
[38:09] | Yo, Rock. | 嘿 Rock |
[38:14] | Be subtle with it, man. | 要不露痕迹 |
[38:17] | You know what subtle means? | 懂这意思吧 |
[38:18] | Laid back and shit. | 就是随意点 |
[38:34] | Good tunes, Pop? | 音色不错吧 老爹? |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:37] | Thanks for the phones. | 谢谢这耳麦 |
[38:52] | I don’t know, Bubs. I mean… | 我不知道 Bubs 我是说 |
[38:55] | if you go rolling over rocks… | 如果常在河边走 |
[38:58] | then you’re gonna get bit by a snake, right? | 哪能不湿鞋呢? |
[39:02] | Got to pay that tax, Johnny. | 得缴税啊 Johnny |
[39:07] | You got to give a working police his due. | 欠警察的总得还 |
[39:15] | – So, Bee’s working for Lamar? – All of them work for Lamar. | – 也就是说Bee为Lamar干活? – 所有人都为Lamar干活 |
[39:19] | He got that whole corner to hisself. | 那一块他是老大 |
[39:21] | You saying the stash is across the street in the low-rises? | 你说藏毒点是街对面平房区? |
[39:24] | In the second court. | 在第二个院子里 |
[39:25] | They got it up in this one place that got the boarded-up windows. | 窗户被钉死的地方 |
[39:29] | How many doors down from the end? | 从头上数有几扇门? |
[39:33] | Three. | 三扇 |
[39:40] | Yo, Pops. | 嘿 老爹 |
[39:50] | Anyone got a line on that wild boy who likes to pop the shotty? | 有谁有那个拿着猎枪 打家劫舍的疯子的消息? |
[39:55] | – Omar? – Yeah, I need Omar. | – Omar? – 嗯 我要找Omar |
[39:58] | What do you want with Omar? | 你找Omar干什么? |
[40:01] | Just want a word with him. | 就想和他说句话 |
[40:03] | Just a word. | 就说句话 |
[40:06] | You want to get with Omar… | 你想找Omar… |
[40:08] | you need to stand out on one of them corners with a big-ass package. | 就带着一大袋货站在街角 |
[40:13] | You be talking to that nigger soon enough. | 这样你就很快就能和他说上话了 |
[40:24] | You feel anything? | 爽了吗? |
[40:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:59] | As agreed, the price of cooperation is an agreement by the state parole officials… | 按照协议 合作的条件是州假释官同意… |
[41:03] | to move Mr. Barksdale’s first parole hearing forward by 12 months… | 让Barksdale先生的第一次 假释听证会提前12个月 |
[41:07] | and to credit him in the file with cooperation in this matter. | 并且在档案中记他一功 |
[41:10] | You can’t make a case on just some con’s say so. | 就靠一个骗子的话还不能结案 |
[41:13] | We need the dope on the table. | 我们要拿赃 |
[41:14] | Of course you do. | 这是当然 |
[41:16] | If, before the end of business today, you effect a search… | 如果 在今天结束前 你下令搜查 |
[41:18] | of Correctional Officer Tilghman’s vehicle, locker, and person… | 狱警Tilghman的车子 物品柜以及本人 |
[41:23] | we are confident sufficient evidence will be recovered. | 我们相信就会发现足够的证据 |
[41:25] | “We are confident”? | “我们相信”? |
[41:27] | As far as D.O.C. is concerned, this is a fair deal… | 监狱总局觉得 如果能了解此案 |
[41:30] | if it takes the overdoses off our plate. | 这个交易很公平 |
[41:34] | But if we come up empty on this…. | 可如果我们空手而回 |
[41:37] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[41:44] | Five will get you ten… | 这事板上钉钉 |
[41:46] | that’s the motherfucker that spiked the packages. | 这混蛋就是掺毒的幕后主使 |
[41:48] | You have proof of this? | 你有证据吗? |
[41:50] | Then we make the case that’s there for us to make. | 那就做我们能做的 把案子结了 |
[42:10] | Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. New Orleans. | 额滴神啊 新奥尔良 |
[42:18] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[42:21] | Welcome to the southeast. | 欢迎来到东南区 |
[42:22] | Major, I understand you asked for me. | 警司 我知道你点名要我来 |
[42:26] | My son-in-law can’t say enough in your favor. | 我女婿一个劲地说你好 |
[42:28] | And, of course, you did him a good turn last year, right? | 当然 你去年也帮了他一把 不是吗 |
[42:32] | You want to tell me about this target? | 你和我说说这个目标人物吧 |
[42:35] | Frank Sobotka Frank Sobotka. | |
[42:36] | A union man down at the port. | 港口工会的人 |
[42:39] | The motherfucker’s showing a lot of money. | 这操蛋的富得流油 |
[42:41] | My gut says a drug connection. | 我敢说和毒品有关 |
[42:44] | I can also tell you for a fact that his people… | 我还可以肯定地告诉你 他的人… |
[42:47] | will up and steal anything that isn’t nailed down. | 会偷任何可以搬动的东西 |
[42:50] | – You seen the off-site? – Not yet. | – 你去办公室驻地看过了吗? – 还没有 |
[42:53] | I told my people to meet up here, at the district. | 我让我的人在这里碰头 |
[42:55] | Pretty good digs. Come on, I’ll show you. | 那地方不错 来吧 我带你看看 |
[43:02] | It’s from a young woman to her mother… | 这是一位年轻女人写给她母亲的… |
[43:05] | or at least an older woman. | 或者至少写给一个年长的女人 |
[43:08] | She mention any names? | 她提到什么名字吗? |
[43:11] | There is an Anya here. | 这里有一个Anya |
[43:14] | And from the way she writes, I’m guessing it is a child. | 从她的写作方式看 我猜是个孩子 |
[43:19] | It’s almost ready, Father. Excuse me. | 快好了 神父 抱歉请等一下 |
[43:30] | So who’s she writing to? | 她写给谁呢? |
[43:32] | There is no name. | 没有写名字 |
[43:34] | The letter is for the whole family. | 这封信是写给所有家人的 |
[43:37] | But… | 可是… |
[43:42] | she signs, “Nadya.” Her name is Nadya. | 她署名”Nadya” 她的名字是Nadya |
[43:46] | Nadya Nadya. | |
[43:47] | Is she in trouble? | 她有麻烦了? |
[43:49] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[43:52] | Anything in the letter to indicate as to where these people live? | 信里有说这些人住哪儿吗? |
[43:56] | If you had an envelope, I could…. | 如果你有信封 我可以…. |
[43:59] | The only thing specific she mentions, is a church… | 她唯一具体提到的是一所教堂… |
[44:02] | St. Volodymyr, or St. Vladimir, and a priest. | 圣Volodymyr或者是圣Vladimir 和一位牧师 |
[44:07] | – Father Vasyl, it says. – There’s no names or places or…. | – Vasyl神父 信上说 – 没有名字或者地址或者…. |
[44:11] | Across the water, Father Vasyl is a common name… | 大洋彼岸 Vasyl神父 这个名字很常见 |
[44:14] | and there are many St. Volodymyrs. | 而且还有很多圣Volodymyrs教堂 |
[44:20] | But leave the letter. I will try. | 不过把信留下吧 我试试 |
[44:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:30] | I’m saying, if there isn’t enough work, then you could do something else, that’s all. | 我只是说 如果活不多 你可以干点别的啊 |
[44:35] | There’s enough work. | 活够多了 |
[44:41] | Fact is, I came into some back pay I was owed from about a month ago. | 事实上 我刚收到一个月前的欠款 |
[44:46] | A couple thousand from the vacation fund. | 在旅行基金里也有几千元 |
[44:49] | Stop, Ash. | 停下吧 Ash |
[44:56] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[44:59] | maybe this’ll be the time for us to get a place. | 或许是时候我们买房子了 |
[45:02] | You could cover that? | 你付得起吗? |
[45:05] | And maybe we don’t rent. | 或许我们不用租房 |
[45:07] | Maybe we try and buy something in the neighborhood. | 或许我们试着在小区里买栋房子 |
[45:10] | Nothing too big, just…. | 不用很大 只要… |
[45:16] | I heard Aunt Treesey’s old place up in Covington has been fixed up real nice. | 我听说Treesey婶婶 在Covington的旧房子翻修得不错 |
[45:23] | Like with wood floors and all. | 镶了木地板之类的 |
[45:27] | Ash, what’s that ship right there? | Ash 那边那艘是什么船? |
[45:31] | Cable ship. | 放缆船(从事海底电缆敷设) |
[45:33] | And what’s the gray one next to it? | 旁边那艘灰色的呢? |
[45:34] | Military Sealift. | 军用补给船 |
[45:37] | Attagirl. | 聪明囡 |
[45:41] | You cold? | 你冷吗? |
[45:48] | Dwight? Dwight? | |
[45:50] | What’s up? | 咋了? |
[45:51] | We’re gonna have to search your vehicle. Sorry. | 我们得搜你的车 抱歉 |
[45:53] | – Search? What the fuck? – Open it, | – 搜车? 搞什么啊? – 打开车门 |
[45:55] | or I’m gonna shim the lock, maybe damage your ride. | 否则我撬开车门 可能就会弄坏你的车 |
[45:57] | You got no call to be doing me like this. | 你没有权力这么对我 |
[45:59] | – No call and no damn warrant. – You drive onto a D.O.C. facility… | – 既没权力也没有搜查令 – 你的车停在监狱总局的辖地 |
[46:02] | you acknowledge the vehicle’s subject to search. | 你理应知晓车也是搜查目标(如同入狱时要搜身) |
[46:05] | Where’s the key, Dwight? | 钥匙呢 Dwight? |
[46:18] | He’s gonna be back from lunch any minute, Zig. | 他随时可能吃完午饭回来 Zig |
[46:19] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗? |
[46:21] | He sees you on that thing he’s gonna break you down | 他看你摆弄那东西 他会把你拆了 |
[46:22] | and sell you for parts. | 一块一块地卖了 |
[46:51] | Here it be. | 在这里 |
[46:54] | You all planted that shit. | 是你们栽赃的! |
[46:56] | You fucking know you did. | 你们它妈的心知肚明 |
[47:14] | – What’s with the whistle squad? – It’s for us. | – 口哨是怎么回事? – 是因为我们 |
[47:17] | They marked us the moment we stepped out of the car. | 我们一下车 就被盯上了 |
[47:19] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[47:21] | That’s Horseface? | 他是”马面”? |
[47:22] | – How did he get the name? – You need a close-up? | – 他怎么有这个名字? – 你还要特写镜头吗? |
[47:26] | Thomas Pakusa Thomas Pakusa. | |
[47:28] | yeah? | 嗯 |
[47:29] | We need to talk to you about something. | 我们有事要和你谈谈 |
[47:31] | What? | 谈什么? |
[47:36] | You were working the Atlantic Light when it docked, right? | 当Atlantic Light号靠岸时 你是检查员吧 对吧? |
[47:39] | If you say so. | 你说什么就是什么 |
[47:40] | You remember that container that came off that day? | 你记得那天卸下来的集装箱吗? |
[47:42] | With all the dead girls. | 里面都是死去的女孩子 |
[47:44] | No. | 不记得 |
[47:45] | You don’t remember all them dead girls in a can? | 你不记得她们都死在一个集装箱里? |
[47:47] | Come on, Horse. | 得了吧 马面 |
[47:48] | I remember when you found them all in the stacks. | 我记得你在堆货区发现她们 |
[47:50] | I don’t remember they came off the Atlantic Light. | 我不记得她们是从Atlantic Light号下来的 |
[47:53] | Let’s take a ride downtown, clear this mess up. | 去警局一趟 把事情弄清楚 |
[47:56] | No. | 没门 |
[48:00] | Get the fuck in the car. | 它妈的上车 |
[48:01] | – Am I locked up? – Get in the damn car. | – 你要拷我吗? – 该死的给我上车 |
[48:04] | You want me in that car, you need to lock me up. | 你要我上车 你得把我拷起来 |
[48:06] | If that’s the way it’ll be, I wanna talk to my shop steward… | 如果是那样的话 我要找我的工会管事… |
[48:09] | and he can have an IBS lawyer go with me. | 他可以找名工会律师和我一起出去 |
[48:16] | Dad, what– | 爸 你… |
[48:18] | Jesus, Pop, what’s that for? | 天啊 老爸 干嘛打我? |
[48:21] | Say cheese. | 说茄子 |
[48:22] | You pull another stunt like that, Zig, I’ll have your damn card. | 你再耍滑头 Zig 小心我收了你的卡 |
[48:25] | I don’t care who your mother is. | 我才不管你妈是谁呢 |
[48:27] | Get the fuck out of here! | 它妈的给我滚! |
[48:35] | Kind of smart for a fat man, isn’t he? | 真是个聪明的胖子 对吧? |
[48:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:54] | Goddamn it, Ziggy, you sick fuck. | 该死的 Ziggy 你这个变态的杂种 |
[48:57] | Get your dick out of my computer! | 让你的老二滚出我的电脑! |
[49:09] | Where are the detectives who were first assigned? | 第一次调来的警察呢? |
[49:12] | Dead. | 死了 |
[49:14] | To me, anyway. | 对我来说是的 |
[49:15] | I shipped them humps back to Burrell as fast as I could. | 我一刻不停地把他们打发回Burrell那儿了 |
[49:33] | What kept you? | 什么事耽搁了这么久? |
[49:35] | That’s the beautiful thing about this department. | 这个警局就是这样美好 |
[49:37] | Every brain-dead somehow manages to land on his feet. | 连脑死的人都能站起来 |
[49:40] | – How’s it hanging, Prez? – How’re you doing? | – 过得好吗 Prez? – 你过得怎样? |
[49:42] | I’m all right. | 挺好的 |
[49:43] | Where’s Lester? | Lester呢? |
[49:44] | We got him, too, right? | 我们还有他 对吧? |
[49:46] | He was out on the street today with Homicide… | 他今天上街 办凶杀组的案子… |
[49:49] | but Rawls promised to give him the bad news tomorrow. | Rawls答应明天告诉他这个”噩耗” |
[49:50] | Not McNulty though. | 不过没有McNulty |
[49:52] | McNulty they really hate, not that I blame them. | 他们把McNulty恨到骨子里去了 不过我也不怪他们 |
[49:55] | You, of course, have Roland for the duration. | 当然 办案期间 Roland也是你的人 |
[49:57] | Anyone else from the southeastern you need, you got. | 任何东南区里你需要的人都没问题 |
[50:03] | I’ll leave you to it, then. | 那就不打扰了 |
[50:06] | Lieutenant | 警督 |
[50:08] | Carver’s in the southeast, now. I think he’s got Sector Two. | Carver现在在东南区了 我想他去二支队了吧 |
[50:11] | It’d be great to have Carver on this, right? | 要是Carver也插一脚就更棒了 是吧? |
[50:14] | On what? | 参与什么? |
[50:15] | We don’t even know what the hell we’re supposed to be chasing here. | 我们都不知道我们在查什么 |
[50:18] | No offense to your father-in-law, but it’s real thin. | 无意冒犯你的老丈人 可真的是无凭无据 |
[50:21] | We’re here, right? Whatever happens, we run with the program for a few weeks. | 我们已经来了 是吧? 不管发生什么 我们跟进这个案子几个星期 |
[50:25] | Maybe make a drug case or two down by the port. | 可能查到港口一两件贩毒案 |
[50:27] | Beats the hell out of E.C.U. anyway. | 给物证处看看我们的厉害 |
[50:35] | Him and this lady have this daughter. The daughter’s born a mute. | 他和这个女人有了个女儿 她先天哑巴 |
[50:37] | The wife doesn’t like that at all, so she breaks out. | 妻子很不喜欢 就出走了 |
[50:40] | So this guy’s raising his daughter, she has her period… | 这个人就自己抚养女儿 她来了月事… |
[50:42] | freaks out, goes to him, he thinks she was raped– | 吓坏了 去找他 他以为她被强奸了… |
[50:46] | Jackpot. | 发横财了 |
[50:48] | That’s about $10 worth of bulk metal right there. | 那金属能卖10美元呢 |
[50:51] | We just have to haul it down to the scrap yard and we’re good. | 我们只要把它拖到收破烂的院子就行 |
[50:54] | We’ll break our fucking backs on this thing. | 我们它妈的会把背给折掉的 |
[50:56] | Keep your eye to the ground, okay? I’m schooling you. | 虚心点 好吗 我在教你呢 |
[51:00] | Okay? | 成么? |
[51:02] | This is good, right here. | 好极了 这东西 |
[51:04] | This is $10 right here. | 值10美元呢 |
[51:09] | Snitching Bubs. | 偷鸡摸狗的Bubs(也有告密之意) |
[51:17] | You be asking for me? | 你找我? |
[52:07] | These headphones are great. I’m gonna use them at the gym. Thanks. | 耳麦真赞 我可以在健身房用 谢了 |
[52:15] | – You hear the boys? – No, it’s quiet up there. | – 你听到孩子们的声音了? – 没有 挺安静的 |
[52:19] | A little too quiet. | 有些太安静了 |
[52:21] | That means they’re probably playing video games. | 这说明他们可能在打游戏 |
[52:23] | Or with a book of matches. | 或者在玩火柴 |
[52:27] | So, did you have a lawyer look at the papers yet? | 那么 你让律师看过文件了吗 |
[52:31] | I did. | 看过了 |
[52:35] | And? | 然后呢? |
[52:37] | He says I shouldn’t sign it. | 他说我不该签 |
[52:39] | Says I’m giving away too much. | 说我给得太多了 |
[52:42] | I would never, under any circumstances… | 如果我们上法庭 |
[52:44] | pay that kind of support and alimony if we went to court. | 我绝不用付笔那么贵的赡养费… |
[52:47] | That’s what he says? | 他这么说? |
[53:00] | Signed and notarized. | 签过 公证过 |
[53:05] | I don’t wanna argue about the money. | 我不想计较这钱 |
[53:08] | I wanna get back together. | 我想复和 |
[53:19] | Yeah. | 进 |
[53:26] | Yo, String, I was subtle with that. | 嘿 String 我干得不露痕迹 |
[53:30] | …has led to drug distribution charges against three inmates… | …将对三名囚犯提出毒品分销罪的起诉 |
[53:33] | one who was, himself, incapacitated… | 其中一名囚犯 |
[53:35] | by the tainted narcotics and the correctional officer… | 因吸食被污染的毒品而瘫痪 同时起诉的还有一名 |
[53:38] | a 10-year veteran. | 有10年资历的狱警 |
[53:39] | I’ve been instructed by the Corrections Commissioner… | 依照监狱长 |
[53:41] | and the State Public Safety Secretary… | 和公共安全秘书长的指示 |
[53:44] | to announce that the maximum penalties… | 宣布这位警官… |
[53:47] | will be sought against this officer…. | 将受到最严厉的处罚…. |
[53:50] | I got a midterm. I got to study. | 我有期中考试呢 得学习了 |
[54:18] | So this is their joint? | 这就是他们聚点? |
[54:20] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划? |
[54:22] | Time to make it clear to these people that we’re not gonna go away. | 是时候让他们知道我们是不会罢休的 |
[54:49] | You ain’t gonna play that country shit, right? | 你不会是想播乡村乐吧? |
[54:52] | I hate that country shit. | 我可不好这口 |
[54:55] | Not even Ray Charles can save that mess for me. | 就算是Ray Charles(著名灵魂乐手)唱的也不行 |
[55:02] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[55:14] | Big Daddy Lipscomb was right tackle. | “大老爹”Lipscomb是右内边锋 |
[55:17] | Your brain’s gone to shit, Jessy. | 你昏头了吧 Jessy |
[55:19] | Left tackle. | 是左内边锋 |
[55:20] | You was too busy pissing in your drawers to learn left from right. | 你混账事干多了 左右都不分 |
[55:23] | Take your ass down to Schula’s Steakhouse and get an education. | 去Schula’s Steakhouse学学吧 |
[55:27] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[55:33] | What’s the deal? | 啥事? |
[55:34] | Just dropping in for one or two and then we take ourselves out of here. | 就是来喝两杯 然后走人 |
[55:38] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[55:41] | I’m leaving after this one. | 这杯喝完我就走 |
[55:54] | You guys Port Police? I don’t recognize either one of you. | 你们是港口警察吗? 我不认识你们 |
[55:57] | City Homicide. | 市局凶杀科 |
[55:59] | Homicide? | 凶杀科? |
[56:00] | – Who got killed? – Those dead girls in the can. | – 谁被杀了? – 那些集装箱里的女尸 |
[56:04] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[56:06] | That was a fucking accident. | 它妈的是个意外 |
[56:07] | That’s what I heard, anyway. | 至少我是这么听说的 |
[56:15] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[56:17] | Excuse me. | 借过 |