时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | WMD. Got that WMD here. | “大杀器” 拿点”大杀器”过来 |
[00:27] | I’m looking for what you had the other day. | 我要的是你们上次那种 |
[00:28] | This shit right here? | 不就这个吗 |
[00:29] | The other day you was calling it bin Laden. | 上次你们是叫它”本拉登” |
[00:31] | But now it’s WMD. | 现在叫”大杀器”(WMD)了 |
[00:33] | It will mass destruct your ass. | 它会让你爽翻天 |
[00:36] | So this the hi-test? | 这是上等货? |
[00:37] | Same shit, new name. | 新瓶装旧酒 |
[00:40] | You be all right. | 包你满意 |
[00:57] | Okay, get dressed. | 好了 穿好衣服 |
[00:59] | I pressed you some clothes and laid them out upstairs. | 我给你熨了衣服放在楼上 |
[01:01] | And don’t forget that book bag neither. | 还有别忘了书包 |
[01:07] | You got your chrome, young one? | 家伙带了吗 小子? |
[01:13] | I’ll take mine. | 我的枪给我 |
[01:19] | Y’all mind the crossfire, you hear? | 注意交叉火力 都听见了没? |
[01:22] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[01:31] | They coming up the alley! They coming up the alley! | 他们冲巷子来了 |
[01:33] | They coming back! | 他们回来了 |
[01:37] | Aim for the chest, brother, you hear me? | 瞄准胸口 兄弟 懂了吗 |
[01:41] | Slide up. | 让开 |
[01:52] | You get down on that floor and stay there, you hear? | 趴在地上别动 听见了吗 |
[01:54] | – You hear me, boy? – Okay, Mama. | – 听见了吗 儿子? – 好的 妈妈 |
[02:00] | Come on! Come on! | 上 上 |
[02:01] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[02:09] | – Why you running? – What the fuck? | – 你跑什么 – 妈的 |
[02:15] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[02:18] | Hit that nigger cold. | 毙了那黑鬼 |
[02:20] | Bitches! | 贱人 |
[02:34] | Why you hiding? | 你躲什么 |
[02:56] | Drama done with, boy. | 枪战结束了 孩子 |
[02:57] | You gotta get your bags and get yourself to school. | 拿上书包上学去 |
[03:06] | Get in, damn it! Get in. | 上车 该死 上车 |
[03:14] | T.T., you hear me? | T.T. 听见了吗 |
[03:15] | Come on now. The drama’s done. | 下来吧 枪战结束了 |
[03:17] | Get your bags and get yourself to school. | 拿上书包上学去 |
[03:22] | I told you, you gotta get ready… | 我说了 快准备好… |
[03:39] | No! | 不! |
[05:27] | They’re changing up? | 他们模式变了? |
[05:29] | Looking for my La-Z-Boys. Five of them you got for me, right? | 我要问问我订的按摩沙发 你手头有我的五个吧? |
[05:32] | – That shipment is tomorrow. – Got it. | – 明天发货 – 知道了 |
[05:35] | That’s what the Newkirk warehouse was giving us a few days back. | 这还是几天前 我们从Newkirk的仓库听到的 |
[05:37] | Straight, to-the-point drug talk. No muss, no fuss. | 开门见山要毒品 一点都不拐弯抹角 |
[05:42] | Now listen. | 现在你听 |
[05:43] | Pyramid, Inc. May I help you? | 金字塔公司 有什么能效劳的? |
[05:45] | You got them Davinas or what? | 你们有Davinas组合沙发之类的吗 |
[05:47] | I’m told we no longer carry that line, sir. | 据我了解 我们已经不再提供此类品种了 先生 |
[05:50] | Between me, Kima, Herc and Carver… | 我 Kima Herc和Carver… |
[05:52] | we been sitting on that warehouse every minute… | 自从我们从码头跟踪卡车 到了那个仓库… |
[05:54] | since we followed that truck off the docks. | 就一直监视着它 |
[05:56] | No players coming in or going out. | 没有毒贩出入 |
[05:58] | No drug-related traffic at all. | 也没有涉毒的交易运输 |
[06:00] | To top it off, Sobotka hasn’t used his cell phone since. | 最糟糕的是 从那以后 Sobotka再也没用过手机 |
[06:05] | – We tipped our hand somewhere. – That second can, maybe. | – 我们哪里露了马脚 – 也许是第二个集装箱 |
[06:08] | The port police making a traffic stop on their cargo must’ve spooked them. | 码头警察拦下他们 肯定引起了他们的警觉 |
[06:11] | If that’s what did it, we fucked ourselves over nothing. | 如果是那样 我们就弄巧成拙了 |
[06:14] | They dumped that can as a misdelivery. | 他们把那集装箱当做送错的 给丢弃了 |
[06:18] | – What? – They probably changed that up, too. | – 什么? – 可能他们偷梁换柱了 |
[06:23] | If they think we’re onto them… | 如果他们认为我们在查他们… |
[06:25] | they switch the can themselves, just to be safe. | 他们会调换箱子以防万一 |
[06:27] | And it goes off the docks with some bullshit inside… | 里面装点垃圾运出码头… |
[06:29] | just to see if we pull them up. | 看看我们会不会拦下他们 |
[06:30] | Which we did. | 而我们确实这么做了 |
[06:33] | Which I did. | 我做了 |
[06:35] | No, they’re not on us completely. | 不 他们还没有完全发现我们 |
[06:38] | If they were, they’d be shutting that warehouse down and rolling out. | 如果有 他们早就关了仓库 逃跑了 |
[06:41] | Instead, they’re just | 他们只是 |
[06:43] | sitting inside that place, turning away calls… | 等在那地方 回绝生意… |
[06:46] | waiting us out. | 等着我们放弃 |
[06:48] | I, for one, am a patient motherfucker. | 我可是个很有耐心的货 |
[06:56] | Don’t waste film. | 别浪费胶卷 |
[06:58] | I been here so fucking long | 我在这待太久了 |
[06:59] | that you’re starting to look good to me. | 看你都觉得顺眼了 |
[07:03] | Anything? | 有情况吗? |
[07:05] | The drugs go in, they gotta come out, right? I mean, what the fuck? | 进去的毒品总该出来 不是吗? 我是说 他妈的怎么回事 |
[07:23] | Little late. | 晚了点 |
[07:24] | used to be When a 9-year-old kid hit the pavement… | 过去一个9岁儿童路上跌倒… |
[07:26] | a district commander would be there within minutes. | 区警长几分钟就到现场了 |
[07:29] | I guess we’re living in a brave new world. | 我猜我们活在一个美好新世界里 |
[07:31] | I was in Washington with Burrell when I heard. | 接到报告时我跟Burrell正在华盛顿 |
[07:34] | D. C? What for? | 在特区? 为什么 |
[07:35] | Burrell took some district commanders down to DOJ with him… | Burrell带了几个区的头儿一起去司法部… |
[07:39] | pimping ourselves for a little grant money. | 为一些蝇头小利努力卖笑 |
[07:42] | So what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[07:44] | Nine-year-old in his bedroom… | 一个9岁小孩在他卧室里… |
[07:45] | catches a seeing-eye stray through the window. | 被颗长眼的流弹误中 |
[07:48] | – Dead? – Pronounced at University. | – 死了? – 已经在医院宣布死亡 |
[07:52] | – Witnesses? – No one offering a name… | – 证人呢 – 没人出来指证… |
[07:53] | but the general theme is two crews arguing over the real estate. | 大体上是两个黑帮的地盘之争 |
[07:56] | We got casings from at least three different calibers on the ground. | 地上发现了至少三种不同口径的子弹 |
[07:59] | We’re gonna canvass hard, but your people and Tactical… | 我们会彻查 但你的人和机动部队… |
[08:01] | should hit the area drug corners and collect bodies. | 应该捣毁贩毒点 实施逮捕 |
[08:04] | Fucking pointless. | 整一个乱枪打鸟 |
[08:07] | We jack up enough shitbirds, this case can fall. | 抓到够多的鸟人 案子自然就破了 |
[08:09] | I ain’t talking about that. I know the drill. | 我不是说那个 我知道那套 |
[08:11] | I’m talking about this whole mess. | 我是说这整件破事 |
[08:14] | Been chasing this shit from one corner to the next like it’s a plan. | 不过是从一头赶到另一头 却把这当成了对策 |
[08:18] | Hit the corners, Howard. Take scalps. | 去端点吧 Howard 搞点成绩 |
[08:21] | You’ll feel better when you do. | 能让你觉得好过点 |
[08:24] | You told us about WorldCom and the name change-up, right? | 你告诉过我们世通改名的故事 不是吗? |
[08:28] | – You said that… – I said change the name of our product. | – 你说… – 我说改货的名字 |
[08:31] | I didn’t say nothing about taking people off a corner. | 没说把人赶出地盘 |
[08:34] | look, We done changed the name of that weak shit so many times… | 听着 我们已经给那些垃圾货 改了太多次名字了… |
[08:36] | that don’t nobody come down to the Towers no more. | 没人再来高楼区买了 |
[08:39] | And them Carrollton boys had it going on. | 而那些Carrollton来的人 还冒出来抢生意 |
[08:42] | Who shot the young one? | 谁开枪打了那孩子 |
[08:45] | I don’t know. I don’t think it was us. | 不知道 我想不是我们的人 |
[08:47] | Them other niggers was going wild, though, I mean… | 他们那帮黑鬼都疯了 我是说… |
[08:49] | You know, the cops… | 你知道 警察… |
[08:51] | are gonna have to bang some heads on this one. | 这次要杀鸡儆猴了 |
[08:53] | They got to. | 肯定的 |
[08:55] | That means we gotta shut everything down until this shit pass. | 这意味着风声过去前 我们都得关门大吉 |
[08:58] | That means the Towers, the low-rises. | 高楼区 平房区 |
[09:00] | Everything gotta take a long fucking time-out! | 所有生意都得歇上很长时间! |
[09:04] | I know, String. | 我知道 String |
[09:07] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[09:16] | Let me tell you something, man. | 我告诉你 伙计 |
[09:19] | This here game, | 这游戏 |
[09:20] | it’s more than the rep you carry… | 不只是看你的名声… |
[09:23] | the corner you hold. | 你的地盘 |
[09:24] | You gotta be fierce, I know that. | 该硬的时候是得硬 我知道 |
[09:26] | But more than that, | 但更多时候 |
[09:29] | you gotta show some flex. | 你得能屈能伸 |
[09:32] | Give and take on both sides. | 一手大棒一手胡萝卜 |
[09:34] | – You hear me? – Yeah. | – 听懂了吗 – 懂了 |
[09:39] | All right, anything that fired a bullet out on that corner… | 好了 每一把街头枪战里的枪… |
[09:42] | has gotta disappear, you understand me? | 都得消失 明白吗 |
[09:43] | I’m not talking about the storm drains. | 我可不是说扔进下水道 |
[09:45] | Call that nigger Shamrock and drive all that chrome over to the harbor. | 联系Shamrock 让他开车 把所有枪都扔进海里 |
[09:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:02] | Coming up. | 到了 |
[10:35] | I got people waiting on a package from me… | 有人还在等着我的货… |
[10:37] | but Sergei says that until we’re sure about the police… | 但Sergei说在我们确定那群警察之前… |
[10:40] | We’re not going to be doing that business for a few days. | 会有几天不做那买卖 |
[10:45] | Your uncle, he is right to be careful. | 你叔叔小心谨慎是对的 |
[10:50] | But, Niko… | 但Niko… |
[10:51] | if you are going to be doing this, | 如果你想做这买卖 |
[10:53] | you should not be talking to us about it. | 你不该找我们谈 |
[10:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:57] | We are more, what you call, | 我们更像 你们怎么说来着 |
[10:59] | wholesalers. | 批发商 |
[11:01] | I’m kind of small-time, huh? | 我只算个小散户 是吗? |
[11:07] | You are not so big, but | 你算不上大户 |
[11:09] | you’re among friends. | 但你是我们的朋友 |
[11:15] | Call that number. | 打这个电话 |
[11:17] | Talk to him. | 跟他谈 |
[11:19] | Mike? Mike? | |
[11:22] | This White Mike? | “麦克白”? |
[11:23] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[11:24] | From Curtis Bay. | 在Curtis湾就认识 |
[11:28] | I went to Southern High School with the guy. | 我跟他一起上南区高中 |
[11:30] | You are with us now, so… | 你跟我们是一伙的… |
[11:32] | he will be fair. No problem. | 他不会为难你的 没事 |
[11:34] | Now, | 现在 |
[11:35] | for the rest of our business… | 我们的另一桩买卖… |
[11:40] | We will disappear these containers. | 我们要让这些集装箱消失 |
[11:42] | All of them clean. | 都是合法的 |
[11:45] | Take them to Newkirk Street. | 送到Newkirk街 |
[11:46] | If there is a problem, they will stop the trucks… | 如果有问题 他们会拦下卡车… |
[11:49] | or we will see the police. | 或者我们会见到警察 |
[11:53] | If not, | 如果没有 |
[11:55] | no more worries. | 就无须担心了 |
[11:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:03] | We are off the warehouse phone now? | 仓库的电话停了吧? |
[12:05] | All day yesterday, I was giving the new number to our people. | 昨天一天我都在给我们的人交代新号码 |
[12:08] | This is bullshit. | 真操蛋 |
[12:11] | If they were onto the truck, then they… | 如果他们盯上了卡车 那他们… |
[12:13] | they would’ve searched it, no? | 他们早就上去搜了 不是吗 |
[12:25] | Five-O! | 条子来了! |
[12:32] | Where you guys going? | 你们要去哪 |
[12:34] | Come on, you know the deal. | 过来 你们知道怎么回事 |
[12:35] | Get the fuck up against the wall! Hurry up! | 靠墙站好 快 |
[12:42] | Come on, keep moving. | 快 动起来 |
[12:45] | Get him. Down. down. down | 抓到了 趴下 |
[12:50] | This is bullshit, man. You know I ain’t did nothing, man. | 扯淡 你知道我什么都没干 |
[12:57] | Everybody gets the special downtown at central booking: | 每个到中央登记处的可领取 |
[13:00] | One baloney sandwich and one white milk. | 一块香肠三明治和一杯牛奶 |
[13:04] | – Just shut the fuck up. – Man, I’m clean, you hear me? | – 闭上鸟嘴 – 伙计 我是清白的 听见没 |
[13:07] | What are you doing in the Pit then? | 那你来平房区干嘛? |
[13:09] | Saying no to drugs. | 向毒品说不 |
[13:10] | Don’t just say no to drugs, motherfucker. | 别只是向毒品说不啊 |
[13:12] | Say,”No, thank you.” | 得说 “不了 谢谢” |
[13:15] | Put your fucking head down, step up and get in. | 把头低下 上车 |
[13:20] | Sit down right here, stupid. Watch your head going in. | 坐这 蠢货 进去时小心头 |
[13:22] | Slide over, asshole. | 坐过去 混蛋 |
[13:23] | Shame a kid had to get killed before we got around to doing this. | 等孩子被杀了才这么干 真是惭愧啊 |
[13:29] | What exactly is it that we’re doing? | 我们这算是在干什么 |
[13:33] | Young boy killed over bullshit. | 小孩子被流弹杀了 |
[13:36] | Now you got the police crawling all the way up your ass. | 现在警察追着你的屁股不放 |
[13:41] | It’s a good day to be an Eastside nigger, I gotta say. | 我得说 能在东区真好 |
[13:45] | Thing is, it ain’t gonna happen like that | 事实上 如果我接受你的提议 |
[13:47] | if I take you up on your offer. | 事情就不会变成这样了 |
[13:51] | I’ll be out there selling that real. | 我会有好货卖 |
[13:53] | My boys ain’t gonna be scuffling. | 我手下也不会斗殴 |
[13:55] | They ain’t gonna be scuffling or standing on nobody’s else’s corner, starting no shit. | 没有斗殴 也就不会在街头搞火拼 挑起这一切 |
[14:00] | You’re Westside. | 你是西区的 |
[14:02] | You must’ve heard of Charlie Sollers, right? | 一定听说过Charlie Sollers 对吧? |
[14:06] | No. | 没有 |
[14:07] | Goes all the way back to Franklin and Fremont. | 那是Franklin和Fremont时代 |
[14:09] | I mean, all the way back to the ’60s and shit. | 我是说 得追溯到60年代 |
[14:12] | – Sollers? – Sold heroin like it was water. | – Sollers? – 卖海洛因像卖水一样 |
[14:15] | I mean, the motherfucker made himself some money. | 我是说 那混球挣了好些钱 |
[14:18] | I don’t know who the fuck you talking about. | 我不知道你他妈说的是谁 |
[14:22] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不知道 |
[14:24] | And the police don’t. | 警察也不知道 |
[14:26] | And the stick-up boys wouldn’t have a fucking clue either. | 那些小强盗更不知道 |
[14:30] | ‘Cause Charlie Sollers just sold dope. | 因为Charlie Sollers只贩毒 |
[14:33] | No profile, no street rep. | 没有案底 籍籍无名 |
[14:35] | Just buy for $1, sell for $2. | 只是低买高卖 |
[14:39] | Sometimes, when your back up against the wall, | 有时你们无路可退了 |
[14:41] | you go to the gun. | 就会诉诸武力 |
[14:43] | I know. I been there. | 我了解 我过去也那样 |
[14:45] | But you ain’t gotta live by it. | 但你们不能靠武力过活 |
[14:47] | Avon… Avon… | |
[14:50] | Avon’s a soldier. | Avon是个斗士 |
[14:52] | That’s who you want with you when the shit fly. | 打拼的时候你会想靠他 |
[14:55] | But as far as business go… | 但做生意… |
[15:02] | You still got that connect? | 你还有门路? |
[15:04] | Right off the boat, String. | 刚下的船 String |
[15:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | I’m gonna buy from you at the price you paying… | 我用你的进价买入… |
[15:13] | and I’ll let you walk that shit straight in the Towers. | 同时我让你们进驻高层区 |
[15:16] | You can have 734, | 我给你们734号 |
[15:18] | 770 and 221. | 770号和221号 |
[15:23] | I keep the other three. | 我留着其他三栋 |
[15:25] | How you gonna tell it to Avon? | 你怎么跟Avon说 |
[15:29] | It makes sense, don’t it? | 明智之举 不是吗 |
[15:32] | He gonna hear something when it makes sense. | 有道理他自然会听 |
[15:37] | Right? | 对吧 |
[15:48] | No shit. | 不赖吧 |
[15:58] | I thought you was in with Nicky. | 还以为你跟Nicky一块呢 |
[16:01] | Fuck Nick. | 去他的Nick |
[16:02] | He said you was his other half. | 他说你是”他的另一半” |
[16:04] | I don’t want his fucking money. | 我才不要他臭钱 |
[16:06] | I mean, that’s drug money. | 我是说 那是毒品钱 |
[16:07] | And fucking drugs are bad, right? | 毒品不是好东西 |
[16:09] | I mean, you gotta consider what that shit does to the community. | 你得考虑那东西对社区的危害 |
[16:12] | You spent all last year fucking around with White Mike. You remember that? | Ziggy 这几年你都在跟着”麦克白”混 难道你忘记了? |
[16:15] | A man can grow. | 人会长大的 |
[16:17] | Besides, | 再说 |
[16:18] | I got a caper in mind that is gonna put that horseshit to shame. | 我脑子里构思的这买卖 能让它们都黯然失色 |
[16:21] | i mean, I’m telling you. | 我实话跟你说吧 |
[16:24] | You want in? | 你要入伙吗 |
[16:27] | What do I gotta do? | 我需要做什么 |
[16:28] | What a longshoreman does best, Johnny. | 露一手码头工人的绝活 Johnny |
[16:31] | Zig, your duck won’t touch the Pikesville rye? | Zig 你的鸭子不会喝派克斯维尔黑麦吧 |
[16:36] | He drinks mid-shelf. He don’t like that rail shit. | 他喝中档酒 不喝低档货 |
[16:42] | Fuck if I wouldn’t give my right leg | 我丢了右腿还换不来… |
[16:44] | for a shot and a beer. | 一杯酒 就扯淡了 |
[16:46] | New Charles in the house. | New Charles来了 |
[16:50] | – Moving pretty good. – Waiting on a prosthetic. | – 走起来还不错 – 准备装个假肢 |
[16:52] | You got a decent lawyer? | 找了个像样的律师? |
[16:53] | oh, Nat Coxson hooked me up through the union. | Nat Coxson通过工会帮我牵的线 |
[16:57] | What’s with the duck? | 鸭子是带谁来的? |
[17:00] | – Ziggy – Charlie – Ziggy – Charlie | |
[17:02] | thing is you know you gotta let go of your name. | 看样子你该改名字了 |
[17:04] | – Say what? – Yeah, | – 什么 – 对 |
[17:05] | New Charles don’t work no more for a one-legged fuck. | 一条腿的小丑不配叫New Charles |
[17:08] | Yeah, maybe “Stump.” | 对 也许该叫”义肢” |
[17:11] | You know what? “Peg.” | 知道吗 “假腿” |
[17:13] | “New Peggy.” | “新假腿仔” |
[17:16] | – How about “Tilt”? – Tilt? | – 叫”歪哥”怎么样 – 歪哥? |
[17:19] | Tilt. Just like a pinball machine. | 歪哥 就像弹球机(弹球机台面是倾斜的) |
[17:24] | Tilt. I like that. | 歪哥 我喜欢 |
[17:34] | uh, Yeah, I called a couple of nights ago. | 对 我几天前打过一次 |
[17:36] | Told you I might be in town tonight, remember? | 我说过今晚会进城 记得吗 |
[17:37] | So, this is your first time? | 这么说这是你第一次? |
[17:40] | Yep, first time for me. | 对 第一次 |
[17:42] | What do you do, Jimmy? | 你干哪行的 Jimmy? |
[17:44] | Are you the police? | 警察吗 |
[17:45] | – Do you work with the police? – No. Christ, no. | – 为警察办事? – 不 上帝 不 |
[17:48] | No, I’m a traveling salesman. | 我是跑单的推销员 |
[17:50] | I travel and, you know… | 我到处跑 你知道… |
[17:53] | Where do you live? | 你住哪 |
[17:54] | I’m not gonna tell you that. | 不告诉你 |
[17:57] | I live out of town. | 我住在城外 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry. I don’t think we can help you tonight. | 抱歉 我们今晚不能给你提供服务 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | You sucked. | 你太逊了 |
[18:10] | I mean, really. | 真的很逊 |
[18:11] | Fuck if I thought I was gonna be interrogated. | 我怎么知道会要被问东问西? |
[18:13] | I mean, Christ, I’m just a guy looking to get laid, right? | 我是说 老天 我不过是个 寻求安慰的寂寞男人不是吗 |
[18:29] | Hey, fucknuts. | 嘿 傻帽 |
[18:31] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[18:38] | Christ, Ziggy. | 靠 Ziggy |
[18:50] | Jesus, Zig. What the fuck? | 老天 Zig 搞什么 |
[19:09] | What’s up with my cousin? | 我表弟怎么了 |
[19:11] | Don’t even talk to me about that asshole. | 别跟我提那混蛋 |
[19:19] | – Drank himself to death. – Oh, shit. | – 把自己给喝死了 – 该死 |
[19:22] | What kind of fool would give a duck whiskey anyhow? | 不过 哪个白痴会给鸭子喝威士忌啊 |
[19:25] | That boy ain’t right. | 那小子是不正常 |
[19:27] | And his fucking bird couldn’t hold liquor for shit. | 他的傻鸟根本没酒量 |
[19:38] | La-Z-Boys? | La-Z-Boys(按摩沙发的牌子) |
[19:39] | And Davinas. | 还有Davinas(组合沙发的牌子) |
[19:41] | Male and female. | “男”和”女” |
[19:43] | – Dope and coke. – What the hell is a Davina? | – 麻药和可卡因 – “Davina”是什么 |
[19:45] | It’s like a love seat, kind of. | 类似某种双人沙发 |
[19:47] | – Any line on weight? – All whole numbers. | – 有说重量单位吗 – 都是整数 |
[19:50] | No halves, quarters, eight-balls? | 没有一半 四分之一 八分之一? |
[19:52] | Ounces? | 盎司? |
[19:53] | What kind of numbers they putting on the furniture? | 家具的数目他们都提到过几种? |
[19:57] | Nothing much above five. | 不超过五 |
[19:59] | Proposition Joe has Ashland all the way up to North. | “建议乔”占着Ashland以北的地盘 |
[20:02] | Ten corners, easy. | 至少十个街角 |
[20:04] | Five ounces wouldn’t last him past lunch. | 五盎司还不够塞牙缝的 |
[20:06] | It’s kilos. | 是公斤 |
[20:08] | We’re on the main stem. | 我们发现大东家了 |
[20:10] | so What was coming and going last night? | 昨晚有什么进出 |
[20:12] | Not much. | 没多少 |
[20:13] | No trucks in, some cars in and out… | 没有卡车 只有小轿车进出… |
[20:15] | but none of the drug players we saw rolling up there before. | 但我们之前看到的毒贩都没了影 |
[20:18] | Whatever was in that last truckload | 不管上次那一卡车运的是什么 |
[20:20] | probably went out in car trunks. | 大概都用汽车行李箱运出去了 |
[20:23] | They’re doing their distribution somewhere else for now. | 他们现在正在哪分销呢 |
[20:26] | Which is why job one is to get back to a good phone. | 正因此我们头号工作是 找到一个有用的电话 |
[20:28] | The same PC that got you on that warehouse phone… | 只要和对仓库电话采取行动的 成立依据一样 |
[20:30] | will get you anywhere else you want to go. | 你们就可以监听到其他任意电话 |
[20:33] | All we need is the new number. | 我们只需要知道他们的新号码 |
[20:34] | Verizon running any new lines in there lately? | 最近Verizon电话公司 有在那接入新线吗? |
[20:36] | We talked to the phone security people. They say no. | 我们跟电信安全部门的人联系过 他们说没有 |
[20:39] | Probably going to a cell phone. | 可能改用手机了 |
[20:40] | Best bet is to get the new number off the Russian’s cell phone. | 最好能从俄国佬的手机上获得新号码 |
[20:43] | Okay, then. | 好的 就这样 |
[20:45] | Freamon and Prez, stay on one shift in the wiretap room. | Freamon和Prez 在窃听室值第一班 |
[20:48] | Bunk and Russell, man the other. | Bunk和Russell 第二班 |
[20:50] | Herc and Carver, | Herc和Carver |
[20:51] | you guys are on Newkirk Street waiting to see | 继续监视Newkirk街 |
[20:53] | if the warehouse traffic picks back up. | 看看仓库的走私活动是否恢复 |
[20:55] | McNulty and Greggs have a line into the prostitution ring. | McNulty和Greggs继续追查卖淫集团 |
[20:58] | But so far, the people handling the girls… | 但目前为止 幕后操纵姑娘的人… |
[21:00] | have been a little cautious about fresh johns. | 对招待新嫖客相当谨慎 |
[21:02] | So we’re gonna need a new angle there. | 所以我们得换个角度 |
[21:05] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[21:12] | What was your play with those girls? | 你们怎么跟那些女孩说的 |
[21:15] | Out-of-town salesman. | 郊外的推销员 |
[21:17] | How far out of town? | 郊外多远? |
[21:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:19] | The farther out of town, the more they believe. | 离城越远她们越容易相信 |
[21:21] | Less like a cop you sound. | 越不觉得你听上去像警察 |
[21:23] | You do any accents? | 你会学些口音吗 |
[21:24] | English, British, Scottish, something like that? | 英格兰 不列颠 苏格兰之类的口音? |
[21:26] | Crikey! | 我勒个去! |
[21:28] | I was looking to get a little hanky-panky… | 当我远渡重洋来到这儿… |
[21:32] | and this one bloke gave me this number to call | 想找点小乐子 这家伙… |
[21:34] | when I got across the pond. | 就给了我这号码让我打 |
[21:37] | Work on it, son. work on it. | 就这么办 小子 就这么办 |
[21:40] | $200,000? | 20万? |
[21:42] | That isn’t a quarter of what they owe. | 还不到他们欠的四分之一 |
[21:44] | They say they will pay another $200,000 | 他们说货物通关后 |
[21:46] | once their shipment clears the docks. | 会再付20万 |
[21:48] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[21:49] | That is all. | 没了 |
[21:55] | These Colombians are without honor, Spiros. | 这些哥伦比亚人没信义 Spiros |
[21:58] | They are cheats. | 都是骗子 |
[22:00] | The chemicals we sent are good, no? | 我们送过去的化学品都很好 不是吗 |
[22:01] | No complaint. | 没什么可抱怨的 |
[22:03] | They say they want more, even. | 他们甚至说要更多 |
[22:05] | And they understand that | 而他们也清楚 |
[22:07] | we can guarantee their product gonna clear Customs? | 我们能保证他们的货通关? |
[22:10] | Right. | 对 |
[22:12] | And still, they try to chisel. | 但他们还想贪小便宜 |
[22:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:16] | What are they thinking? | 他们怎么想的 |
[22:19] | That it is all profit for us. | 他们觉得我们一本万利 |
[22:22] | That we will settle for half of what we agreed… | 就算只出原价的一半 我们也会接受 |
[22:24] | because $400,000 is still a lot of money. | 因为四十万也是一笔大钱了 |
[22:28] | The Greek will be angry. | “希腊人”会生气的 |
[22:32] | This is business, Eton. | 这就是生意 Eton |
[22:34] | The Greek? | “希腊人”? |
[22:35] | He will be smart. | 他会见招拆招 |
[22:46] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[22:47] | You accidentally shoot one 9-year-old in his bedroom… | 意外地枪杀了一个在卧室里的9岁小孩… |
[22:50] | and the whole city gets its undies in a bunch. | 就闹得满城风雨了 |
[22:52] | To err is human, that’s what I like to say. | 我常说 人有失蹄 |
[22:54] | The mayor went to the scene for the cameras last night. | 市长为上镜昨晚去了现场 |
[22:56] | Said the crime will not stand. | 还说不会再放任犯罪了 |
[22:58] | yeah, we tell the mayor we’re still working without an eyeball witness. | 嗯 我们告诉市长 我们还没找到目击证人 |
[23:00] | How about the street talk? | 有没有小道消息 |
[23:02] | I got some mentions of a 17-year-old with the streetname Bodie. | 有人提到一个17岁 诨名Bodie的家伙 |
[23:05] | Narcotics has him as Preston Broadus. | 在缉毒科有案底 叫Preston Broadus |
[23:07] | And why is young Preston not being hurled with great abandon | 那为啥小Preston没被带到审讯室里 |
[23:10] | around one of our interrogation rooms? | 听着我们的人鬼吼呢 |
[23:12] | We got cars on his grandma’s as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 已派车到他祖母家了 |
[23:15] | What the fuck you think you’re dealing with here? Amateurs? | 你他妈以为你在跟谁说话 外行吗? |
[23:25] | Fuck Nick. This is my thing. | 去他的Nick 这是我的生意 |
[23:27] | You want in, you gotta deal with me. | 你想干 就得跟我谈 |
[23:29] | All right, I got S-Class and SL-Class Benzes. | 好了 我有S级和SL级的奔驰 |
[23:32] | Roadsters, sedans, cabriolets. | 跑车 轿车 篷车 |
[23:34] | I got them brand new, with the keys in the ignition. | 全新的 钥匙还在点火装置上 |
[23:37] | Nothing stripped. | 完好无缺 |
[23:38] | Off the docks? | 码头外? |
[23:39] | No shit, off the docks. | 当然在码头外 |
[23:40] | What the fuck do I look like, a fucking car dealer? | 你看我长得像卖车的吗 |
[23:43] | Twenty on the dollar. but… | 我抽两成 但是… |
[23:45] | if we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们合作 |
[23:46] | I’m gonna need you to order a minimum of three. | 你至少得收三辆 |
[23:49] | Or else it ain’t worth it for me. | 否则不值得我冒险 |
[23:50] | Now, base price on an S430 starts at $73,000. | S430的基本价七万三 |
[23:53] | You round it, I get… | 你卖掉… |
[23:55] | $15,000 for each car that you want. | 我每辆收一万五 |
[23:57] | Malaka | 傻子 |
[23:58] | A stolen car is a stolen car. | 赃车就是赃车 |
[24:01] | Without title, who is going to pay even $10,000 for it? | 没有拥车证(汽车的所有权证明书) 哪怕是开一万块去 有谁会买? |
[24:04] | Sure, in Baltimore, maybe. | 当然 也许在Baltimore是这样 |
[24:06] | But where you’re from… | 但在你家乡… |
[24:07] | I’ll bet you got family that don’t give two fucks… | 我打赌 很多都不介意… |
[24:10] | whether or not an American car got a title on it. | 一辆美国车是带不带”拥车证” |
[24:13] | Man, it would be a sad state of affairs… | 如果一个你这样的国际企业家 |
[24:15] | if an international entrepreneur such as yourself… | 连几辆额外的奔驰车都不敢接 |
[24:18] | didn’t know what to do with a couple of extra Mercedes. | 还真够悲剧的 |
[24:25] | Big night for Jimmy McNulty. | Jimmy McNulty的大喜之夜啊 |
[24:27] | Or should I say James Cromwell of Knightsbridge | 或者该说James Cromwell 来自Knightsbridge |
[24:30] | Stepney&Mersey Stepney and Mersey. | |
[24:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:35] | Cromwell was the English fuck who stole my ancestors’ land | Cromwell是个窃取我先祖土地的混账 |
[24:38] | and the other ones are all from rock ‘n’ roll songs. | 其他都是从摇滚歌曲里来的(出自”Play with Fire”) |
[24:41] | Anyways, 10:00 tomorrow night… | 总之 明晚十点… |
[24:43] | the shuttle comes for me on the parking lot off Russell Street. | 在Russell街的停车场有车来接我 |
[24:46] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[24:48] | We’ll get Greggs to wire you up and set the surveillance. | 让Greggs给你装好监听设备 并准备好监视车 |
[24:50] | Shame we’re not up on a good phone right now. | 遗憾的是我们还没搞到一个有用的电话 |
[24:53] | Be nice to tickle the wire when we raid the brothel. | 要是在抄妓院时能惊动监听那头 会很有收获 |
[24:56] | A little luck, | 运气好的话 |
[24:57] | maybe we get back up before then. | 也许我们能在那有所准备 |
[25:01] | One other thing. | 还有件事 |
[25:03] | I’m bothered that a Russian immigrant this deep in dirt… | 我很疑惑一个涉案如此深的俄国人… |
[25:06] | doesn’t have anything in a law enforcement computer. | 在执法机关居然没有案底 |
[25:09] | You still got that friend over in Woodlawn? | 你跟Woodlawn的朋友还有联系吗(FBI在该地的分支) |
[25:11] | I’d like to know what the FBI has in its database. | 我想知道FBI的数据库有没有记录 |
[25:14] | well, After that meeting on the Barksdale case… | 在讨论Barksdale案不欢而散后… |
[25:15] | I made a point of pissing him off, remember? | 我有点把他惹毛了 记得吗 |
[25:18] | So what? You do that to everybody. | 那又怎样 你把人都得罪光了 |
[25:24] | This is George Glekas. | 他是George Glekas |
[25:25] | He’s the cat who owns the appliance store | 第二个集装箱被运至的… |
[25:27] | where that second can landed. | 电器行店主 |
[25:32] | Run his ass, too. | 也把他查一下 |
[25:36] | Why not just cut another guy in and run them out the bobtail lane? | 为什么不找个人入伙 把它们开出Bobtail道 |
[25:39] | These babies start disappearing | 这些小宝贝一消失 |
[25:40] | and everybody on the terminal is gonna suspect an inside job. | 中转站里所有人都会怀疑是内鬼 |
[25:44] | We’re gonna need bolt cutters for the fence… | 我们需要断线钳剪开铁丝网… |
[25:46] | and then we’re gonna need enough wood beams… | 接着还需要足够的木梁… |
[25:48] | to make a track across the grass onto the road. | 搭个跨过草坪通到公路的小道 |
[25:51] | Why bother? We can run them cars | 那么麻烦干嘛 我们能直接把车 |
[25:53] | over that little patch of grass, no problem. | 开过那些小草坪 没问题 |
[25:55] | That ain’t the plan. | 那不是计划 |
[26:03] | I just saw a can disappear. | 我刚看到一个集装箱消失了 |
[26:05] | – Talco line? – Pakusa working it? | – Talco公司? – Pakusa卸的货? |
[26:08] | It’s him. Do we try to follow? | 是他 我们要跟踪吗 |
[26:10] | We know where it’s going, right? | 我们知道要送到哪 对吗 |
[26:13] | 12-08, you copy? | 12-08 收到吗 |
[26:16] | 12-08, what’s up? | 12-08收到 怎么了 |
[26:18] | We got a can that might be coming to you off the port. | 有个集装箱可能离开码头 去你们那儿 |
[26:21] | Can number: Paul-Mike-Quebec-Victor… | 集装箱号 PMQV… |
[26:25] | 4-0-0-7-6-5 4-0-0-7-6-5, | |
[26:27] | check digit two. | 校验码2 |
[26:29] | What do you want us to do with it? | 我们要做什么 |
[26:31] | See if it arrives. | 看它是否被送达 |
[26:34] | And if it does? | 如果送达了呢 |
[26:37] | See what happens then. | 看看接下来发生什么 |
[26:40] | You wanna know something, Carv? | 有件事你想知道吗 Carv? |
[26:43] | I’m starting to think that as criminal investigators… | 我开始觉得作为犯罪调查人员… |
[26:45] | we’re not really respected. | 我们没有得到真正的尊重 |
[26:49] | That ain’t necessary, Jimmy. | 没必要 Jimmy |
[26:51] | I knew we were fucking the dog on that Barksdale thing. | 我知道我们在Barksdale案上 浪费了彼此时间 |
[26:54] | Who do I tell? | 我能找谁说 |
[26:55] | We got this new ASAC, thinks it’s all about loyalty and ass-kiss. | 我们的新助理特别主管 只在乎忠诚和拍马屁 |
[26:59] | And believe me, this ain’t like your agency. | 相信我 这里跟你们局不一样 |
[27:01] | You piss them off, you ride the boat. | 你惹恼上面 他们让你去开船 |
[27:03] | Here…well, | 在这… |
[27:05] | you come into work one morning, you find yourself assigned to some | 你会在某天清早来上班时 发现自己被派到… |
[27:08] | fucking dustbowl Indian res in Arkansas. | Arkansas某个干旱的印第安保留地了 |
[27:11] | – Still, I was out of line, Fitz. – Fuck it. | – 总之 我是说得过分了 Fitz – 管他呢 |
[27:13] | What you got there, brother? | 你那是什么 哥们? |
[27:19] | White boys. A different look for you. | 白人 不一样了嘛 |
[27:21] | Funny thing is, they’re all showing clean. | 有趣的是 他们都没案底 |
[27:23] | What’s the chance of that? | 可能性有多大 |
[27:25] | Anyways, NCIC and NADDIS are a dead end. | 总之 NCIC(国家犯罪信息中心)和NADDIS(危险麻醉药品信息库)都没记录 |
[27:28] | Customs had a little intel on this guy, Glekas. | 海关有点这家伙的情报 叫Glekas |
[27:39] | You said Customs had intel on him? | 你说海关有他的情报? |
[27:41] | Should show here. | 那该有显示 |
[27:42] | Let me try something else with it. | 我试试别的方式 |
[27:48] | This’ll give us any contact your boy might have had with us, agency-wide. | 这能提供我们整个调查局 范围内关于你目标的情报 |
[27:52] | Got something out of San Diego. | 圣地亚哥那边有线索 |
[27:53] | – On Glekas? – We’ll see. | – Glekas的? – 看看吧 |
[28:02] | geez, I make a long distance call to Hyattsville… | 天呐 要是我给Hyattsville打个长途… |
[28:03] | I need three forms and a lieutenant’s approval. | 就得填三份表 还要警督批准 |
[28:05] | Yes, Agent Ernest Koutris, please. | 你好 请接Ernest Koutris探员 |
[28:08] | Believe me, we ain’t short on paperwork here either. | 相信我 我们这的文书工作也不少 |
[28:12] | Agent Koutris? | Koutris探员? |
[28:14] | Not much to it. | 不多 |
[28:15] | We pulled his chain in a stolen goods case I worked in ’95, ’96. | 我们在我95 96年办的一件 失窃物品案中逮了他 |
[28:20] | He was just crumbs, so no charges. But I did an interview. | 他只是个小角色 就没起诉 但我进行了审问 |
[28:24] | The guy struck me as just a mope playing it slick. | 我觉得这家伙只是在投机倒耙 |
[28:28] | Yeah, if you want, I can send you what I got. | 嗯 你想要我可以把资料发给你 |
[28:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:34] | If you need it, let me know. | 你需要就找我吧 |
[29:02] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:12] | Anyone following? | 有人跟踪吗 |
[29:14] | no | 没有 |
[29:27] | Run up and down the street. | 到街上走走 |
[29:29] | Take tag numbers from cars. | 把车牌号记下 |
[29:30] | – All week I’ve done it. Nothing. – Again. | – 我这个干了一周 没有发现啊 – 再干一次 |
[29:37] | The truck is here. | 卡车来了 |
[29:40] | Lester, it’s here. | Lester 卡车来了 |
[29:42] | They offload anything? | 他们卸了什么吗 |
[29:44] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[29:45] | Okay, wait on it. | 好的 等着 |
[29:49] | See, the thing about it, Preston, | 你看 现在情况是 Preston |
[29:51] | is that you’re unbelievably stupid. | 你蠢得不可思议 |
[29:54] | You are. | 真的 |
[29:55] | I don’t say it to upset you. Just to state a fact. | 我不是想打击你 只是说出实情 |
[29:59] | He doesn’t think so. | 他不这么想 |
[30:01] | Nobody ever thinks they’re stupid. It’s part of the stupidity. | 没人会觉得自己蠢 这也是蠢的一种 |
[30:05] | we don’t even need you to tell us what happened on that corner. | 不用你告诉我们那个街角发生了什么 |
[30:07] | We know what happened. | 我们都知道 |
[30:08] | We got you, we got your guns, we got the whole fucking story. | 我们抓到了你 找到了枪 整个经过都清楚了 |
[30:19] | Where that lawyer at, man? | 我的律师在哪 伙计 |
[30:29] | See, you just fucked up. | 看见没 你搞砸了 |
[30:30] | Way you looked at the bag, | 看你看着这包的样子 |
[30:32] | you know what’s in there, don’t you? | 你知道里面是什么 不是吗 |
[30:33] | That’s you, right there, | 正是你 |
[30:36] | fucking up. | 搞砸了这些 |
[30:46] | – I don’t know what you talking about. – No, you fucked up. | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 不 你搞砸了 |
[30:49] | We even got your prints on one of the guns. We even got that. | 我们甚至在枪上找到了你的指纹 |
[30:53] | Which one? | 哪把? |
[31:03] | That’s you right there. | 就是这把 |
[31:09] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[31:12] | They were asking about me? | 他们问起我? |
[31:16] | San Diego. | 圣地亚哥 |
[31:18] | San Diego was a long time ago. | 圣地亚哥是陈年旧事了 |
[31:22] | Our friend in Washington does not know why. | 我们华盛顿的朋友不知道他们为什么问 |
[31:24] | Only that the people asked. | 总之他们是问了 |
[31:26] | You told me the police looking into the women were local. | 你跟我说查那些女尸的警察是当地的 |
[31:30] | They were. | 没错 |
[31:32] | No FBI. | 没有FBI参与 |
[31:34] | We’ve been running only clean containers? | 我们已经运送过合法的集装箱了吗 |
[31:37] | Yes. And no one watches, no one follows. | 是的 没人监视 也没人跟踪 |
[31:41] | No one stops anything. | 没人拦车 |
[31:43] | And we changed the warehouse phone? | 货仓的电话也换过了? |
[31:47] | A day or two more, | 那再过一两天 |
[31:49] | and we are back to business. | 我们又可以开门营业了 |
[31:52] | We watch, we are careful. But we are back to business. | 我们观察 步步谨慎 但可以开门营业了 |
[31:57] | You will have to do a favor for our friend, no? | 你该帮帮我们的朋友不是吗 |
[32:00] | Fair is fair. | 要公平 |
[32:02] | The Colombians, I think. | 哥伦比亚人 我想 |
[32:05] | They take our chemicals and pay less than promised. | 他们拿走我们的化学品 却不按承诺付款 |
[32:07] | Down there, I understand everyone is a terrorist now. | 在家乡 我了解到人人都是恐怖分子 |
[32:11] | Judges are killed. Bombs go off in the street. It’s very bad. | 法官被杀 街头炸弹 很糟糕 |
[32:17] | The Colombians who cheated us, | 那些骗我们的哥伦比亚人 |
[32:20] | they’re not with the guerrillas. | 他们可不是游击队的 |
[32:21] | They’re trash. | 只是些垃圾 |
[32:25] | The world is a smaller place now. | 世界是越来越小了 |
[32:29] | And the FBI cares very much | 而FBI对这些事 |
[32:31] | about such things. | 很关注 |
[32:35] | Fair is fair. | 要公平 |
[32:41] | Sergei’s making a call. | Sergei正在打电话 |
[32:47] | If there is no problem, then bring in the La-Z-Boys. | 如无意外 就送”按摩沙发”来 |
[32:50] | I will meet you there. | 我们在那见 |
[32:53] | Recognize that voice? | 听得出这声音吗 |
[32:54] | That’s the man from the warehouse phone, right? | 货仓接电话的那个 对吗 |
[32:56] | – That’s the same guy? – Same guy, new number. | – 是同一个人? – 同一个人 新号码 |
[33:01] | Who you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[33:02] | Pearlman, at home. | Pearlman 她在家 |
[33:04] | Another affidavit, and we’re back on the main stem. | 再准备一份宣誓书 我们就能查回这东家了 |
[33:24] | Shit is raw, String. | 这货是纯的 String |
[33:26] | I mean, you can stomp on this motherfucker. | 我是说 能在里面掺东西 |
[33:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:31] | So, when them police stop busting heads up in them Towers… | 那么 等警察不在高楼区大开杀戒了 |
[33:35] | you all let Prop Joe’s people take hold of three of them. | 你们就让Prop Joe的人接手其中三栋 |
[33:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:42] | Okay, add the DNR stuff to the boilerplate, and you’re there. | 好了 把电话记录加进模板文件里就搞定了 |
[33:46] | Start connecting the dots… | 把每个点联起来… |
[33:47] | and you have to start asking yourself what these guys aren’t into. | 你不得不想 这些家伙还有什么不干的 |
[33:51] | Drugs, women, stolen goods. All of them. | 毒品 女人 赃物 五毒俱全 |
[33:54] | FBI didn’t have much. | FBI没什么消息 |
[33:56] | A little something out of San Diego on Glekas… | 只查到点Glekas在圣地亚哥犯的事… |
[33:57] | in a stolen goods case that was closed out. | 一个已结案的失窃物品案 |
[34:00] | San Diego? | 圣地亚哥? |
[34:01] | These guys move around. | 这些家伙还流窜作案 |
[34:04] | – What’s with the suit? – Date night. | – 拿那衣服干嘛 – 约会之夜 |
[34:08] | The undercover at the brothel. | 妓院的卧底任务 |
[34:10] | Run like hell, ma’am. | 赶紧的 女士 |
[34:12] | We wanna be up on that phone, so we hear what we hear after tonight’s raid. | 我们想尽快窃听电话 这样就能听到今晚突击行动后他们的反应 |
[34:16] | Who’s the affiant? | 宣誓者是谁 |
[34:26] | Can you get the SL-series in Pacific blue? | 你能偷到海蓝色的SL系列吗 |
[34:29] | That would be best. | 那就最好了 |
[34:31] | Whatever you need, chief. | 你要什么都行 老大 |
[34:33] | I don’t give a damn about the color of this one. | 这款的颜色我不关心 |
[34:35] | Whatever you have. | 什么颜色都行 |
[34:36] | Ain’t a problem. They all just gotta have sunroofs. | 不成问题 它们都有活动天窗 |
[34:40] | It’s a long story. | 一言难尽 |
[34:43] | Next Tuesday would be good for us. | 下周二是个好日子 |
[34:45] | A ship comes Wednesday early, so… | 周三早上有艘船 因此… |
[34:48] | Listen… | 听着… |
[34:49] | you think I can get an advance on this? | 我能要些预付款吗 |
[34:52] | I got some expenses right now, and I’m a little tapped. | 我现在有些开销 但手头有点紧 |
[34:56] | – I’m just asking. – Payment on delivery. | – 我就问问 – 货到付款 |
[34:59] | hey, Don’t worry about it, chief. | 嘿 不用担心 老大 |
[35:01] | I would never even dream of cheating a smart businessman like yourself. | 骗你这种精明的生意人 我想都不敢想 |
[35:05] | It ain’t enough that I gotta be the one thinking this whole shit through. | 光是我一个人操心这些还不够 |
[35:09] | That I gotta be the one looking out for this shit and that shit. | 光是我一个人小心这个 小心那个还不够 |
[35:12] | Checking up on this, making sure this shit is done. | 检查这个 确保那事搞定 |
[35:15] | No, that’s not enough. | 不 不够 |
[35:17] | That’s why they be paying them fucking CEOs so much damn money. | 正因此那些操蛋的CEO能赚那么多 |
[35:20] | Because when the shit fall bad, | 因为当事情搞砸了 |
[35:22] | it all fall bad on them. | 都是他们承担责任 |
[35:24] | Everybody else can be ducking and hiding, doing what they fucking wanna do. | 其他人可以做缩头乌龟 想干什么干什么 |
[35:28] | But when push come to shove… | 但事到临头… |
[35:31] | I’m the one who’s got to take that responsibility… | 是我承担责任… |
[35:34] | and y’all are leaving me very little to work with right now. | 而你们全部给我帮倒忙 |
[35:37] | – Hold up, String… – No, that’s a very simple thing, my nigger. | – 等等 String… – 不 这是件很简单的事 小的们 |
[35:39] | very simple | 很简单 |
[35:41] | You drive the guns to the water. | 你们开车把枪带到水边 |
[35:44] | You look around, | 看看四周 |
[35:45] | you ain’t see anybody, | 看见四下无人 |
[35:47] | you throw the guns. | 就把枪扔了 |
[35:48] | In the water. | 扔进水里 |
[35:51] | Splash. | 溅起水花 |
[35:56] | Now, get the fuck out of here, man. | 现在 都滚出去吧 |
[36:01] | Except you, young one. | 除了你 小子 |
[36:11] | You ain’t say shit back there? | 你什么都没说? |
[36:13] | oh, no. they fucked up when they told me my prints were on one of them guns, right? | 没说 他们自己泄了底 说我的指纹在其中一把枪上 |
[36:16] | And I wiped them shits down myself. | 我可是亲自把指纹擦掉的 |
[36:19] | And the one they said was mine wasn’t even. | 他们说是我的那把枪 还不是我的 |
[36:22] | and If they would’ve had anything past my name, | 况且如果他们有我什么把柄 |
[36:24] | they would’ve kept me, right? | 他们早就把我扣留了 对吧 |
[36:33] | – All right. – All right, String. | – 好吧 – 好的 String |
[36:37] | Lock that door. | 带上门 |
[36:45] | You got a bolt cutter? | 你有断线钳吗 |
[36:46] | ‘Cause I’m gonna need a good one. | 我想要一把好使的 |
[36:48] | Got two in the window there. | 窗户那边有两把 |
[36:52] | You hung this on a duck? | 你把这个挂在鸭脖子上? |
[36:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:59] | $1,200. | 1200块 |
[37:04] | Fair enough. | 很公道 |
[37:13] | – Nick. – It’s been a while, Mikey. | – Nick – 好久不见 Mikey |
[37:16] | Yeah, it has. | 对 确实 |
[37:17] | But your name has been… | 不过你名字… |
[37:18] | ringing out in my mind lately. | 最近出现在我脑海里 |
[37:20] | oh, Yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[37:21] | My man called. | 我合伙人打电话来 |
[37:22] | Said you was gonna take a re-up from me. | 说你要跟我提货 |
[37:24] | Yeah, that’s what they told me, too. | 嗯 他们也是这么跟我说的 |
[37:27] | Nicky Sobotka, living the life. | Nicky Sobotka 干这营生 |
[37:30] | Who fucking knew? | 谁想得到呢 |
[37:32] | So how much you looking for? | 你想要多少 |
[37:33] | Two or three G-packs a week. | 一周两到三份G包 |
[37:36] | I was getting that shit from the Greek’s people. | 我过去从”希腊人”那儿进 |
[37:38] | – Four each. – Four? | – 每包四百 – 四百? |
[37:40] | I wholesale for five, man. | 我批发价是五百 伙计 |
[37:43] | I don’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[37:45] | They told me you were gonna be straight with it. so… | 他们说你没问题的 所以… |
[37:52] | Sergei Sergei. | |
[37:53] | What up, dawg? | 最近可好 伙计 |
[37:54] | I got a friend of yours here says we’re giving Gs at four. | 我这有个你们的朋友 说用四百买一包 |
[37:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:59] | All right, fuck it. Yeah, it’s fine. | 好吧 去他的 是的 没关系 |
[38:02] | Another thing. | 还有件事 |
[38:04] | I wanna know it wasn’t your people… | 我想确定不是你们的人… |
[38:05] | dropped that body over on Potee Street the other night, you know? | 某晚把那尸体扔到Potee街 知道吗 |
[38:09] | I’m asking ’cause it was someone with some Greek-ass name… | 我问是因为他有个希腊名字… |
[38:12] | and fuck if he wasn’t dumped in front of a house I was using. | 如果不是扔到了我的门口 我才不在乎呢 |
[38:15] | Did he have hands? | 他有手吗 |
[38:17] | Did he have a face? | 他有脸吗 |
[38:18] | Yes? | 有吗 |
[38:20] | Then it wasn’t us. | 那就不是我们的人 |
[38:22] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[38:24] | You got friends in high places, Nicky. | 你有个高层的朋友 Nicky |
[38:27] | – Four a pack for you. – All right, cool. | – 给你四百一包 – 好 谢了 |
[38:36] | Thank God for the Russian’s cell phone. | 多亏了俄国佬的手机 |
[38:37] | They might be laying off the warehouse line, | 他们也许能换掉货仓的电话 |
[38:39] | but at least he ain’t changing that up. | 但至少他不会换手机 |
[38:42] | Did he have hands? Did he have a face? | 他有手吗 他有脸吗 |
[38:45] | Yes? Then it wasn’t us. | 有吗 那就不是我们干的 |
[39:01] | What the fuck is that? | 什么玩意 |
[39:03] | It’s a man’s purse. | 男用钱包 |
[39:05] | European men like yourself sometimes carry one. | 你这种欧洲男士偶尔会带一个 |
[39:10] | Them people ain’t right over there. | 她们那些人不会就楞在那 |
[39:13] | The kel-mike has to go somewhere. | 总得找个地方放麦克风 |
[39:15] | Besides, you might have hands all over you | 况且 在我们得到想要的前 |
[39:18] | before we get what we need. | 你可能已经全身上下被摸遍了 |
[39:20] | Indeed I might, luv. | 确有可能 |
[39:21] | It’ll be your call when we come through the doors. | 我们什么时候冲进去由你决定 |
[39:24] | You want us in, you say… | 你想让我们进去了 就说… |
[39:27] | What was it? | 什么来着 |
[39:28] | “Spot on.” | “正是”(就是那儿) |
[39:30] | It means “exactly.” | 就是”对”的意思 |
[39:32] | And remember, they have to bring up the money and the sex first… | 记住 得让她们会先提及价格和性交易… |
[39:35] | then an overt attempt to engage. | 然后暗示可以开始了 |
[39:41] | Spot on. | 正是 |
[39:43] | Detective Freamon with Baltimore Homicide. | Freamon警探 Baltimore凶杀科 |
[39:47] | Listen, what do you guys have in VICAP for male victims… | 听着 你们暴力犯罪逮捕计划有没有… |
[39:50] | headless or faceless, and missing both hands? | 一个无头或无脸同时 失去双手的男性受害者 |
[39:54] | Middle Atlantic region probably. | 可能是在东中部地区 |
[40:27] | $4.5 million in the capital budget | 资本预算中的450万 |
[40:29] | that’s set to pass House and Senate both. | 会获得参议院和众议院通过 |
[40:31] | Money’ll be allocated for the fiscal period next year. | 钱会在明年结算期到账 |
[40:35] | Congratulations, Frank. | 恭喜 Frank |
[40:41] | What kind of stevedore drinks champagne? | 什么码头工人会喝香槟啊? |
[41:02] | So, Nat, about the election. | Nat 选举那事 |
[41:06] | I just need one more year to bring the dredging home. | 我只要再一年去争取到疏通运河 |
[41:09] | That’s what I need. | 我就要这些 |
[41:12] | Ott’s turn, Frank. | 轮到Ott了 Frank |
[41:15] | Frank Frank | |
[41:17] | This is Agent Koutris of the FBI down in Washington. | 这位是华盛顿来的FBI的Koutris探员 |
[41:20] | He’s with the counterterrorism people down there. | 他在那从事反恐工作 |
[41:24] | – Terrorism? – He needs our help tonight. | – 反恐? – 他今晚要求我们协助 |
[41:46] | 11-34, what’s your 20? | 11-34 报告你的位置 |
[41:48] | I’m at the overpass on Wicomico. | 我在Wicomico街的立交桥上 |
[41:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[41:56] | Okay, we’re on here. | 好的 车来了 |
[42:02] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[42:22] | Paint pigments. | 颜料干粉 |
[42:23] | They ship them in for the SCL plant down at Fairfield. | 为Fairfield的森马工厂运进来的 |
[42:27] | It’s in there somewhere. | 在这里面某处 |
[42:29] | Run it. | 启动 |
[43:00] | Same consistencies on all the barrels. | 所有桶的密度都一样 |
[43:03] | Nothing else in there, really. | 里面确实没藏什么 |
[43:05] | Nothing but the pigments. | 除了干粉什么都没有 |
[43:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[43:11] | I don’t know nothing, Horse. | 我也不知道 “马面” |
[43:14] | Swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[43:16] | Tonight, I’m just a dumb white boy from Locust Point. | 今晚我只是个Locust码头的无语白人 |
[43:34] | You know, I’m saying this out of respect, Brie. | 你知道 我是带着尊敬说出这些话的 Brie |
[43:37] | I love the man like he was my brother, | 我爱他如同兄弟 |
[43:39] | but when it comes to something like this… | 但遇到这类事… |
[43:40] | he gonna listen to you more than he listen to me. | 你说话比我说更有用 |
[43:43] | You think so? | 你这么想? |
[43:46] | All I put in his ear about my son didn’t do a damn thing, now, did it? | 我跟他说我儿子的事 一点用都没有 现在有用吗 |
[43:51] | All them times I told him that he needed to do more for D’Angelo… | 我一直告诉他多帮帮D’Angelo… |
[43:55] | and what happened? | 结果呢 |
[43:57] | He feel for that. | 他感受得到 |
[44:00] | He feel for you. | 他对你有感情 |
[44:03] | I know he didn’t see it coming. | 我相信他也没想到会这样 |
[44:05] | – None of us seen it coming. – I did. | – 我们没人能想到 – 我能 |
[44:09] | I swear, I saw it. | 我发誓 我想到了 |
[44:12] | He ain’t listen to me then. | 但他就是不肯听我的 |
[44:14] | Why the hell you think he gonna listen now? | 你凭什么认为他现在会听 |
[44:16] | ‘Cause we got a weak product… | 因为我们的货很差… |
[44:18] | and we holding on to prime real estate with no muscle. | 却没有足够的打手维持地盘 |
[44:22] | I don’t got Wee-Bey, | Wee-Bey没了 |
[44:24] | Stinkum, Bird. | Stinkum Bird都没了 |
[44:30] | Now look, I know that your heart is heavy. | 听着 我知道你心情沉重 |
[44:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:37] | But them wolves is at that door. | 但现在人家已经杀到门口了 |
[44:47] | As long as them Towers are still standing, | 只要那些高楼还没倒 |
[44:50] | I am, too. | 我就不会倒 |
[44:53] | And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let everything we fought for | 如果让我们为之奋斗的一切付之东流 |
[44:56] | go to shit. | 我会不得好死 |
[44:58] | So I’ll talk to him. | 所以我会跟他谈的 |
[45:25] | Mr. Cromwell. | Cromwell先生 |
[45:29] | Decisions, decisions. | 决定啊决定 |
[45:34] | Would it be wrong to take two? | 要两个会不会过分了 |
[45:38] | Attaboy. | 好小子 |
[45:41] | We should get upstairs. | 我们该上楼了 |
[45:47] | Nothing but paint pigments. | 只有颜料干粉 |
[45:50] | Trust me, old friend. It’s there. | 相信我 老伙计 就在那 |
[46:09] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[46:25] | Okay, then. | 好了 |
[46:29] | Right. | 好 |
[46:31] | Maybe, we could talk about this first? | 也许 我们能先聊聊? |
[46:41] | we… | 我们… |
[46:42] | Any time you guys want. | 你们想什么时候都行 |
[46:44] | The money changed hands, right? | 钱易手了 对吧 |
[46:46] | Sounded that way. | 听起来是这样 |
[46:48] | And they talked about sex? | 他们说了性交易了吗 |
[46:51] | – Definitely. – Any time you guys want. | – 绝对的 – 你们想什么时候都行 |
[46:53] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[46:56] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[46:59] | Is it soup yet? | 已经”真枪实弹”了吗? |
[47:01] | Spot something. Spot on it. | 正啥的 正是! |
[47:04] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[47:12] | Whoa. Why? | 喔哦 拿这个干嘛 |
[47:14] | We’re supposed to take the door and get in quick. | 我们要快速打开门冲进去 |
[47:16] | Calm the fuck down. | 冷静点 |
[47:18] | It ain’t like they gonna flush a half dozen whores down the toilet. | 她们又不会把半打妓女冲进马桶 |
[47:25] | – Who is it? – Baltimore police. | – 谁 – Baltimore警察 |
[47:28] | What do you want? | 你们想怎样 |
[47:29] | To lock your ass up. | 把你们关起来 |
[47:37] | – Hands. – Let me see them. hands. | – 举手 – 让我看见 举手 |
[47:52] | – Two more in the back. – Come on, ladies. | – 后面还有两个 – 合作点 女士们 |
[48:11] | You’re late. | 你们迟了 |
[48:16] | He okay? | 他没事吧 |
[48:19] | He’ll live. | 挂不了 |
[48:23] | …estimated at 1, 125 kilograms of processed crack cocaine… | “…估计有1125千克经待加工的可卡因…” |
[48:27] | is estimated to be in excess of $45 million. | “价值超过4千5百万美元” |
[48:31] | Federal officials have confirmed to Channel 6 News… | “联邦官员向第六新闻频道证实…” |
[48:34] | that their investigation is ongoing… | “调查还将继续…” |
[48:35] | and that while no arrests have yet been made… | “尚未逮捕任何人…” |
[48:38] | the seizure itself has severely disrupted the operations of a group… | “该次捕获行动沉重打击了一个据信与…” |
[48:41] | believed to have ties to Colombian narco-terrorist… | “哥伦比亚贩毒恐怖组织有关的团伙” |
[48:46] | Now, that, gentlemen, is a case. | 各位 这才是个案子 |
[48:50] | God forbid you two should put something like that | 你们要能把那些罪名安在 |
[48:53] | on my friend, Frank Sobotka… | 我的朋友 Frank Sobotka头上… |
[48:55] | I would die happy. | 我死也瞑目了 |
[49:00] | Our case is progressing. | 我们的案子有进展 |
[49:01] | Great, what can you charge? | 很好 你们能起诉什么 |
[49:03] | We’re not at that point. | 还没到那个份上 |
[49:05] | We’ve got wires into a smuggling operation | 我们已经为窃听走私活动做好了准备 |
[49:07] | that we’ve linked to both drugs and women. | 走私内容包括毒品和女人 |
[49:09] | And in all likelihood,that they’re the people who were bringing in the girls… | 而且很可能 他们就是两个月前… |
[49:11] | who turned up dead in that can two months ago. | 走私那些死在集装箱里的女子的人 |
[49:13] | Now, we’re on one location that we believe is a transshipment point for narcotics. | 现在我们监视着一个我们相信 是毒品转运点的地方 |
[49:17] | And last night, if you check the 24s… | 而昨晚 如果你们看了简报… |
[49:20] | you’ll see that we hit a brothel we also think ties in. | 你们会发现我们突击了一家涉案的妓院 |
[49:22] | A month or two more on the taps and DNRs… | 再有一两个月的录音和电话记录… |
[49:24] | and we will be able to identify the top-end players. | 我们就能揪出高层黑手 |
[49:27] | You hit a brothel? | 你们突击了一家妓院? |
[49:29] | Waterfront condo, high-end. | 滨水区公寓 高档妓院 |
[49:31] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[49:33] | okay. If you find anything | 好吧 如果你们发现 |
[49:34] | that looks like a list of steady customers, flush it. | 固定客户之类的名单 毁了它 |
[49:37] | I mean, half the names in the Maryland Manual | 那上面大概一半的名字都出现在 |
[49:40] | are probably on it. | 马里兰指南上(州政府出版的政府指南) |
[49:43] | Any problems on the raid? | 突击有遇到什么麻烦吗 |
[49:45] | A complication or two. Nothing we can’t write around. | 一两个小问题吧 没什么解决不了的 |
[49:48] | Immigration is holding the girls. | 移民局扣押了那些女孩 |
[49:50] | And the madam, who has legal residency, | 而那个老鸨有合法居住权 |
[49:52] | we cut loose after she posted bail. | 交了保释金就让她走了 |
[49:54] | You try to interview them? See if any will roll? | 有试着审她们吗 看看有没有人会招 |
[49:56] | Not while the taps are up. | 在监听期间不会 |
[49:58] | Better to let them think it was a random raid | 最好让她们以为这只是此随机突击 |
[49:59] | and see what’s said on the wire today. | 再看看今天能监听到什么 |
[50:01] | Cut to the chase. | 说正事 |
[50:03] | You any closer on my murders? | 我的谋杀案有进展吗 |
[50:05] | If these are the people who were importing those girls… | 如果这些人就是走私女孩的人… |
[50:08] | then, yeah, we’re closer. | 那么 我们就有进展了 |
[50:09] | The more we learn, the more chance we have to clear those cases. | 知道越多 越有机会侦破这些案子 |
[50:13] | What about Frank Sobotka? | 那么Frank Sobotka呢 |
[50:16] | I’m not hearing his name in here anywhere. | 我没听到你们提及他 |
[50:18] | The union may be involved in the smuggling… | 工会可能卷入了走私… |
[50:20] | but we’re not getting a sense that it goes past that. | 但我们认为应该仅此而已 |
[50:23] | This is about Frank Sobotka. | 我们要查的是Frank Sobotka |
[50:27] | The case is bigger now. | 这案子现在大了 |
[50:29] | Look, missy, this is my detail. | 听着 小妞 这是我的专案组 |
[50:33] | I started it. | 我成立的 |
[50:35] | Now, I’m asking, | 现在我要问 |
[50:36] | do you have charges on Frank Sobotka? | 你们能指控Frank Sobotka吗 |
[50:39] | Charging Sobotka at this point would lose us the wire… | 这关头指控Sobotka 会让我们失去监听线… |
[50:42] | and a chance at the real targets. | 和抓到真正目标的机会 |
[50:44] | He is the real target. | 他就是真正目标 |
[50:45] | P-P-P-Patience, Stan. | 耐心点 Stan |
[50:48] | – I’m sure if they bring the case… – You owe me on this, Erv. | – 我相信如果他们查下去… – 你欠我的 Erv |
[50:52] | You asked for a detail, | 你要专案组 |
[50:54] | I gave you a detail. | 我给了你专案组 |
[50:56] | You asked for Daniels, I gave you Daniels. | 你要Daniels 我给了你Daniels |
[51:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:02] | so… | 这么说… |
[51:04] | Now the votes are in… | 反正投票结束了… |
[51:05] | and you’re moving your damn golf trophies upstairs | 你把高尔夫奖杯搬到楼上的… |
[51:08] | to the commissioner’s office… | 局长办公室了 |
[51:09] | now you’re freezing me out, huh? | 就对我不理不睬了 是吧 |
[51:12] | Fucking rat fuckers, all of you. | 顶你们全家的肺 |
[51:17] | This is my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[51:19] | Mine! | 我的 |
[51:20] | And now you’re gonna tell me | 而你们想来跟我说 |
[51:22] | who the target is? | 谁是目标? |
[51:25] | Not fucking likely. | 不至于吧 |
[51:36] | He’s saying no. | 他说不行 |
[51:39] | He’s saying we fought for every one of them Towers… | 他说那些高楼都是我们打下来的… |
[51:41] | and to give them up now would mark us as weak. | 拱手送给他们 会让人以为我们好欺负 |
[51:44] | He’s saying if we do this, Prop Joe would have it over us… | 他说如果我们这么做 “建议乔”就会骑到我们头上… |
[51:47] | and we might never get out from under. | 而我们会永世不得翻身 |
[51:50] | We don’t have the product or the muscle. | 我们没货也没打手 |
[51:52] | I told him. | 我跟他说了 |
[51:54] | I did. | 真的 |
[51:57] | He say he still trying to find us a better connect. | 他说他正尝试给我们找更好的货源 |
[52:01] | And for muscle… | 至于打手… |
[52:02] | he’s saying he sending us the best he can find. | 他说会给我们找到最好的 |
[52:07] | Brother Mouzone. | “Mouzone大兄” |
[52:13] | He sending in Brother? | 他让”大兄”来? |
[52:16] | From New York. | 从纽约过来 |
[52:18] | Coming down to work on retainer, | 到这做保护人 |
[52:21] | for as long as we need. | 我们需要他留多久就多久 |
[52:22] | Brother Mouzone? | “Mouzone大兄”? |
[52:24] | Yep. | 对 |
[52:31] | “At which point the officer was unable to resist… | “当时情况下 该警员无法拒绝…” |
[52:34] | “the ministrations of the aforementioned suspect… | “上述嫌疑人的服务…” |
[52:37] | “and found himself brought to the point of a sexual act.” | “不得不与对方发生性行为” |
[52:44] | You’re famous behind this, you know that? | 这事之后你会出名的 你知道吗 |
[52:46] | As a pervert, this report is gonna make you a BPD legend. | 这报告会让你成为警局传奇色狼 |
[52:50] | I can’t perjure myself. I gotta explain it somehow. | 我不能作伪证啊 总得自圆其说吧 |
[52:52] | Motherfucker, you have violated | 混球 你违反了 |
[52:54] | a half dozen departmental regs right there. | 半打的部门规章 |
[52:57] | Not to mention that no state’s attorney | 更别提没有哪个公诉人 |
[52:59] | is gonna even bring this thing into court. | 会把这事在庭上宣传了 |
[53:01] | We’re not going to court. The girls are being deported. | 我们不会上法庭的 那些女孩都被驱逐了 |
[53:03] | We did the raid just to tickle the wire, remember? | 我们的突击只是要惊动监听线 记得吗 |
[53:11] | There were two of them. I was outnumbered. | 她们有两个人 我处于劣势 |
[53:26] | You fucking with me, right? | 你玩我是吧 |
[53:28] | Brother Mouzone, from NYC? | “Mouzone大兄”从纽约过来? |
[53:32] | I went to Avon, told him I didn’t have enough muscle | 我去找Avon 告诉他我没有足够打手 |
[53:34] | to hold down them Towers. Played it like that. | 维持高楼区地盘 我这么说的 |
[53:36] | Yeah, and he reached out. | 是啊 然后他就拉外援了 |
[53:37] | Joe, I’m still holding on to this deal. | Joe 我仍然同意我们的交易 |
[53:40] | Know what I’m saying? This is just some shit we gotta deal with. | 知道我在说什么吗 只是有些事要处理 |
[53:43] | Deal with how? | 怎么处理 |
[53:45] | My nigger, I would take the motherfucker out if I could… | 兄弟 要是我能除掉他就自己动手了… |
[53:47] | but Avon can’t know it came from his own people, right? | 但不能让Avon知道是自己人干的 对吧 |
[53:50] | You don’t think I’m gonna send any of my people up against Brother? | 你不会想让我派人去对付”大兄”吧 |
[53:54] | Shit. | 靠 |
[53:55] | That nigger got more bodies on him than a Chinese cemetery. | 那黑鬼杀的人比中国坟墓里埋的还多 |
[53:58] | True. | 那倒是 |
[53:59] | Look, I’m just saying, | 听着 我只想说 |
[54:01] | this your problem, not mine. | 这是你的问题 不是我的 |
[54:04] | You want my product, you need to deal with it. | 你想要我的货 就跟我交易 |
[54:07] | All right, so listen, we got some time here. | 好吧 听着 我们还有时间 |
[54:10] | Avon gotta send up word and wait for word to come back… | Avon得让人带话过去 带话回来… |
[54:14] | set up a price, talk to Brother Mouzone, I mean, set up the whole shit. | 谈好价钱 跟”Mouzone大兄”商量 我是说 准备好整件事 |
[54:17] | And that’s like a week or maybe two. | 这会花上一两周时间 |
[54:19] | And by that time, your people’s gonna be in the Towers… | 到时 你的人已经进入高楼了 |
[54:22] | and if the money’s right, then that is what it is. | 如果钱没问题 那该怎样就怎样 |
[54:25] | Ain’t no nigger from New York gonna change the facts from the ground. | 一个纽约来的黑鬼改变不了既成事实 |
[54:29] | All right? | 行吗 |
[54:38] | 12-08 to 11-37, you there? | 12-08呼叫11-37 你们在吗 |
[54:41] | 11-37, what you got? | 11-37收到 有什么情况 |
[54:43] | That last truck is on the move. | 最近开来的那辆卡车要离开了 |
[54:45] | It sits there for two days and they don’t offload a thing. | 在这停了两天 什么都没卸 |
[54:48] | – 10-4. – They’re testing us. | – 收到 – 他们在试我们 |
[54:50] | They been moving clean cans. | 肯定转移的是合法的集装箱 |
[55:05] | – The trash hasn’t drawn any flies. – No? | – 垃圾没招来苍蝇 – 是吗 |
[55:08] | We just took out the last of it. No problems. | 我们刚取完最后一件 没问题 |
[55:10] | Okay, then we go. | 很好 我们可以开始了 |
[55:13] | – What about llona? – She is home. They kept the children. | – llona怎样了 – 她在家 他们扣押了孩子们 |
[55:17] | There are always more children. | 孩子总会有的 |
[55:20] | Why don’t we tap that cell phone, | 我们干嘛不录下那通电话 |
[55:22] | even if we don’t know who we’re tapping? | 虽然不知道电话那头是谁 |
[55:26] | That call might just be our PC. | 那通电话只是个成立依据 |
[55:30] | And this here is the little king of everything. | 这个才是正主儿 |
[55:46] | So how many we got in the sector? | 部门里有多少人 |
[55:48] | Double shift, plus the Flex Squad, | 两班轮班 外加联防队 |
[55:51] | DEU… | 缉毒队… |
[55:53] | and a dozen guys Tactical sent us. | 还有机动部队派给我们的人 |
[55:55] | We’re on every corner. | 每个街角都有我们的人 |
[55:58] | Pretty damn quiet today. | 今天真他妈安静 |
[56:01] | Today. | 今天 |
[56:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[56:27] | New York WNY-82K5 The Empire State | 纽约 WNY-82K5 帝国大厦 |
[56:51] | Officer. | 警官 |