时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:00] | Fucking a. | 帅呆了 |
[04:40] | Yeah, shit is good. Here. | 嗯 货不错 给 |
[04:43] | Next time we re-up, though… tell Moe man we need | 听着 下回再补货的时候 告诉Moe我们需要 |
[04:45] | about 700, 800 more of them dimes, all right? | 再加个七八百包 懂吗 |
[04:47] | I ain’t even seen shit like this since I don’t know when. | 我操 我从没见过这么好卖的货 |
[04:50] | Same with the jumbos? | Jumbo也是?(混合了高纯度可卡因的大麻) |
[04:52] | Yeah, better get more of those, too. | 嗯 最好都多带点 |
[05:03] | What the fuck is up now? String, what’s up, man? | 我操又有什么事? String 你好 伙计 |
[05:05] | What up? Can’t call it. | 你好 电话没法说 |
[05:09] | How’s our package? | 我们的货怎么样 |
[05:11] | How’s it look? Shit is good. | 你自己看 货很好 |
[05:14] | See these Eastside motherfuckers over here? | 看见从东区来的家伙没? |
[05:19] | I want you to extend to these motherfuckers… | 我要你好好招待那些家伙… |
[05:21] | all the hospitality that West Baltimore is famous for. You heard? | 我们西区可是有热情好客的美名 听见了吗? |
[05:25] | – Yeah, you want us to fuck them up? – No, dawg. | – 你想让我们把他们赶走? – 不 小伙 |
[05:28] | We’re giving them 221, 734, and Saratoga. | 给他们221栋734栋 还有Saratoga街的那栋 |
[05:33] | We keep the rest. If anybody start any shit… | 剩下的我们留下 要是有任何人找茬… |
[05:37] | they’ll have to answer to me, all right? Directly. | 他们就直接来找我 懂吗? 直接找我 |
[05:42] | You heard me, right? | 你听到了吧? |
[05:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:49] | What are these off-brand niggers gonna do with a project tower? | 这些外人来公房区干嘛? |
[05:52] | Fall back, young ‘un. | 一边呆着去 小伙 |
[05:53] | We’re gonna show y’all motherfuckers how to grind out here, all right? | 我们要给你们这群鸟人看看 我们是怎么在这儿打拼的 |
[06:00] | Hey, String. | 嗨 String |
[06:04] | I heard you, man, I did. | 我听见你说的了 伙计 我听见了 |
[06:07] | But this shit right here, it don’t make no sense. | 但是这事儿没道理啊 |
[06:10] | You like the new product we selling? | 你喜欢我们的新品 对吧? |
[06:13] | It make sense now? | 有道理了吧 |
[06:23] | Where are we at with our Boss Man? | 对于老大 我们调查的如何了? |
[06:25] | We should be up on his phone soon. | 我们应该很快就能监听他的电话了 |
[06:26] | The PC is there, no question. | 涉案依据摆在那儿呢 毋庸置疑 |
[06:29] | We get up on his cell phone, he’s done. | 一旦监听了他的手机 他就完了 |
[06:31] | – We’ll ID him, no problem. – I don’t know. | – 我们就能查清他的身份 没问题的 – 我说不好 |
[06:33] | They came down on that warehouse phone when we spooked them. | 我们当初刺探的时候 他们就停用了仓库电话 |
[06:35] | Sobotka’s cell phone, too. We might be going up on a dead line. | Sobotka的手机也是 也许会是个死胡同 |
[06:39] | This is the other way to go. | 还有一个办法 |
[06:42] | Compared to the wiretap, it’s the longer way around. | 和监听相比 这方法得放”长线” |
[06:44] | But still, if he’s changing up on his cell phone… | 不过 要是他真换了手机… |
[06:49] | Over the last week or so… | 大概在上周 |
[06:51] | we’ve not only confirmed the identities of some of the key players… | 我们不仅确认了几名主要嫌疑犯的身份… |
[06:54] | we’ve also got GPS trackers on all their cars. | 还在他们的车上装了GPS追踪器 |
[06:57] | First of all… | 首先是… |
[07:00] | Eton Ben-Eleazer. He’s the drug Lieutenant in the warehouse. | Eton Ben-Eleazer 他在货仓负责毒品 |
[07:04] | – E-ton. – Whatever. | – 是E-ton – 随便 |
[07:07] | Our madam, Miss llona Petrovna. | 我们的女士 Ilona Petrovna小姐 |
[07:10] | George Glekas, who runs the appliance store over in Highlandtown… | George Glekas 他在高地区有家电器维修店 |
[07:13] | and the probable fence for the organization. | 也是这个组织的外围门面 |
[07:15] | We followed some of them in real time. | 我们实时跟踪他们中的一些人 |
[07:17] | With this little toy here, there’s something else we can do. | 通过这些小装置 我们可以另有作为 |
[07:24] | That’s seven days of where our targets have been, sped up. | 这是7天之内 我们的目标去过的地方的速览 |
[07:28] | And lookit. Two locations only where three or four cars stopped | 看这儿 只有这两个地方… 有3 4两车同时停下 |
[07:31] | at the same time for more than five minutes. | 一起逗留了超过5分钟 |
[07:33] | One “X” is a dive of a diner down on South Clinton. | 这个X标记的是一家位于南Clinton的路边小吃店 |
[07:36] | The other is on the western shore of Fort Howard down past Edgemere. | 另一处是在Edgemere南边 Howard堡的西岸 |
[07:40] | We get up on these locations, | 我们监视这些地方 |
[07:41] | maybe we get a photo of the Boss Man. Or a tag number. | 也许可以拍到一张老大的照片 或者车牌 |
[07:44] | It’s totally cool. Where did you even get this stuff? | 棒极了 你从哪搞到这些东西的 |
[07:47] | DEA for the trackers. | 药管局提供的追踪器 |
[07:49] | McNulty pulled the software from his pals at the FBI field office. | McNulty从FBI当地办事处的伙计那儿 搞来了追踪软件 |
[07:53] | We can pull Herc and Carver off the warehouse and give them the diner. | 我们可以让Herc和Carver 从货仓撤出来去监视小吃店 |
[07:56] | McNulty, Bunk, you guys take Fort Howard. | McNulty Bunk 你们负责Howard堡 |
[08:38] | What the fuck, Frank? | 搞什么 Frank |
[08:40] | You might as well start posting them things, right? | 你不妨就直接贴出来吧 |
[08:43] | I mean, shit, if you’re gonna run, you might as well come out and say so. | 我是说 该死的 如果你要竞选 你不妨站出来直说 |
[08:54] | It ain’t personal, Ott. | 这不是为我自己考虑 Ott |
[08:55] | I want to finish what I started with the dredging issue. | 我只是想把我提出的疏浚工程做完 |
[08:58] | And you don’t think I’m good enough to handle it. | 而你觉得我没本事搞定 |
[09:03] | It ain’t about that, kiddo. | 不是这个意思 小子 |
[09:06] | Ott, listen to me! | Ott 听我说 |
[09:14] | What the fuck do you want me to do? Tell him where the money comes from? | 你他妈要我怎么做? 告诉他钱是从哪儿来的? |
[09:20] | I.B.S? | 码头工会? |
[09:23] | Not to brag, but union racketeering is one thing the Bureau does well. | 不是自夸 我们FBI调查团伙诈骗案是得心应手 |
[09:26] | That is exactly what I wanted to hear. | 这就是我想听到的 |
[09:29] | This case needs closure, boys. | 这个案子要尽快了结 伙计们 |
[09:32] | And in my heart of hearts… | 并且我由衷地认为… |
[09:33] | I know you’re the kind of bastards to put Sobotka where he needs to be. | 你们是能把Sobotka绳之以法的人 |
[09:43] | One other thing you Federals can help me with. | 还有一件你们FBI可以帮我的事 |
[09:46] | And if you don’t mind, | 如果可以的话 |
[09:48] | a little discretion is called for. | 请尽量谨慎处理 |
[09:52] | That, right there, is the district surveillance van… | 这上面的是我区一辆刑侦车… |
[09:56] | which was fully equipped when it disappeared. | 丢的时候还是满载着装备 |
[09:59] | – A surveillance van? – Sobotka stole it. | – 一辆刑侦车? – Sobotka偷了它 |
[10:01] | Now it’s l-don’t-know-where. | 现在它不知所踪 |
[10:03] | The last picture was from Seattle… | 最后一张照片是在西雅图… |
[10:06] | but I got prints… | 但是我从另外两个地方的… |
[10:08] | from two other places, see? | 照片上发现了指纹 瞧 |
[10:11] | You reported the van stolen, right? | 你上报了这件盗车案 对吧? |
[10:14] | It was my feeling | 我觉得 |
[10:16] | that the theft of a vehicle from a departmental lot… | 一起发生在警局停车场的偷车案… |
[10:19] | would reflect poorly on the department. | 会使警局蒙羞 |
[10:22] | The thing is, I know you boys have got enough reach… | 其实 我知道你们有办法… |
[10:26] | to maybe get the van back without no big dustup. | 把车弄回来而不引起骚动 |
[10:32] | As a favor for me having brought you the whole case. | 作为我给你们整个案子的回报 |
[10:37] | Motherfucking Eastside need to get their asses back across town where they belong. | 狗日的东区王八蛋 应该滚回自己的地盘去 |
[10:42] | Yo, man, we run them off, we run off the good dope so… | 哟 伙计 把他们赶走 就是把好货赶走… |
[10:45] | I’m just saying | 我只是说 |
[10:47] | they all the time hustling around cutting prices and doing shit. | 他们总是到处压价抢生意 |
[10:50] | It ain’t right. | 这不对 |
[10:55] | Walk, nigger. | 跟我来 伙计 |
[11:00] | Yo, what’s up, soldier? | 哟 怎么了 士兵 |
[11:03] | Looking maybe to do something here. | 看看能不能搞点货 |
[11:05] | With him? This motherfucker? | 和他 这王八蛋? |
[11:07] | I saw him over on Ashland last week selling burns. | 我上周在Ashland看见他卖假货 |
[11:09] | – Fuck y’all, nigger. – Look, what did he say? | – 操你大爷 死鬼 – 瞧 他开价多少? |
[11:12] | $25, two dimes and a coke kicker. | 25块 两包货外加一支可卡因 |
[11:14] | I’ll give you two dimes for $15, plus the ice on top for free. What? | 我15块卖你两包 外加免费顶级冰毒 咋样? |
[11:18] | That’ll work. | 成交 |
[11:20] | Take it in the lobby. I’ll be right behind you. | 先到门廊那儿 我就在你后面 |
[11:24] | That’s what’s up, see? The game now | 这才对 看见了没? 现在 |
[11:26] | is that we gotta sell more of this good shit than they do. | 我们要努力比他们卖得多 |
[11:28] | What? Get the fuck out of here! | 什么 给我滚远 |
[11:30] | You mean to tell me there’s a Westside nigger… | 你是想告诉我 西区能有黑鬼… |
[11:32] | who knows how to sell shit without sticking a pistol in a fiend’s face? | 可以不动刀不动枪 不搞强买强卖? |
[11:35] | Yeah, dawg. | 是啊 伙计 |
[11:36] | And you better get used to it. ’cause y’all ain’t selling shit | 你们最好趁早习惯 因为你们以后一包也卖不出去了! |
[11:39] | until we bone-ass dry. Believe that. | 除非我们卖到断货 相信我! |
[11:42] | All right, nigger. Whatever, man. | 好吧 小子 随便你 伙计 |
[11:44] | All right, cottage-cheese, chest-ass motherfucker. | 好的 软蛋大奶的贱B |
[11:54] | Where do you want it? | 这东西放哪儿 |
[11:56] | There’s good. | 那边就行 |
[12:00] | Easy. | 小心点 |
[12:05] | We could help you set it up. | 我们可以帮你装好 |
[12:06] | You have a surveillance to cover? | 你们不用去监视吗? |
[12:16] | – I got that feeling again. – Like they don’t think we’re potty trained. | – 我又有那种感觉了 – 当我们没学过怎么坐马桶似的(给小孩和宠物的训练) |
[12:21] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[12:23] | FBI. Lt. Daniels? | 我们是FBI Daniels警督在吗 |
[12:26] | He’s in his office. | 在他办公室 |
[12:31] | Without that billboard in my face, I wouldn’t have known. | 要是没那证件在我脸前晃 我还真瞧不出来 |
[12:33] | How could you have known? | 怎么看得出来啊 |
[12:36] | There was the wingtips. | 尖头皮鞋 |
[12:38] | And the beady eyes. Definite giveaway. | 一双眯眯眼 绝对露馅 |
[12:40] | – Tight asses. – Definitely. | – 还有结实的屁股 – 绝对暴露了 |
[12:47] | Lt. Daniels? Agents Settles and Mason. | Daniels警督 探员Settles和Mason |
[12:52] | Maj. Valchek said you’d be expecting us. | Valchek警长说你在等我们 |
[12:57] | You listening to this fool? | 你听听这白痴说的 |
[12:59] | Saying that the Eastside is wilder than Westside… | 说东区比西区要野蛮… |
[13:02] | ’cause of some shit about Eastside folks drinking port wine… | 因为东区的爱喝波特酒(带甜味的非烈性酒) |
[13:06] | while the Westside do sherry? | 而西区的爱喝雪利酒(烈性酒) |
[13:08] | Port make a man do crazy shit, | 波特酒也能让人发酒疯 |
[13:11] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[13:12] | Butchie, talk to this fool. | Butchie 说说这白痴 |
[13:15] | For me, leastways the difference between East and Weste | 就我看来 东西两地说的上的区别… |
[13:18] | goes back to one man: Frank Matthews. | 得追溯到一个人身上 Frank Mattews |
[13:21] | Pee Wee Matthews? | Pee Wee (“小人物”)Matthews(美国大毒枭) |
[13:23] | Yeah, the brother went up New York and got in bed with them Italians. | 是的 这家伙北上纽约 和意大利人做生意 |
[13:26] | The only one from this town got a piece of that French Connection. | 是这里唯一在”法国贩毒网”里分了一杯羹的人 |
[13:30] | What the hell Pee Wee got to do with anything? | Pee Wee跟这有啥关系? |
[13:32] | ‘Cause Frank was Westside. | 因为Frank是西区人 |
[13:33] | How do you like that? The dope flowed West. | 你觉得呢 毒从西区来 |
[13:36] | When you got a steady supply, you run shit like a business. | 当有了稳定货源 生意自然来 |
[13:40] | Somebody gets hurt, there’s a reason. | 有人失意是理所当然 |
[13:42] | Not like this foolishness we got today. | 不像如今这般愚蠢 |
[13:47] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:51] | What say, Omar? | 什么事 Omar |
[13:53] | Ain’t no thing. | 没啥事 |
[13:56] | You know I got something for you, right? | 你知道吗 我有点东西要给你 |
[13:59] | Wouldn’t come around unless I did. | 我不会空着手来 |
[14:04] | What up, Butch? How you holding up, baby? | 咋样Butch 最近如何 宝贝 |
[14:06] | Except for fretting on you, I’m good. | 除了为你担忧 都挺好 |
[14:12] | It’s for my people. | 这给我的人 |
[14:24] | A little something for a rainy day. | 以备不时之需 |
[14:30] | You built up a right nice-size nest these past couple of years. | 这几年你也有点积蓄了 |
[14:33] | Might be time you maybe think about backing off some? | 也许什么时候你愿意回来 |
[14:37] | Back off to what? | 回来干啥 |
[14:41] | Later, Butch. | 再会 Butch |
[14:44] | Stay, boy. | 别动 宝贝 |
[15:22] | Damn, Zig, I ain’t got it cut yet. | 操 Zig 我还没剪开呢 |
[15:26] | And turn that shit down, for Christ’s sake. | 把收音机关掉 看在上帝的份上! |
[15:55] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[15:57] | Like I always say, it pays to go with a union card every time. | 就像我一直说的 雇佣工会会员干活就是好 |
[16:00] | Turn the fucking radio down, Zig. | 把收音机关了 Zig |
[16:02] | Will you get in the goddamn car already? | 你现在他妈的可以上车了吗? |
[16:04] | For Christ’s sake, we ain’t got all night. | 上帝啊 我们不能整晚呆在这 |
[16:06] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[16:11] | You could drive a tank through there, it wouldn’t take a scratch. | 从这个洞开辆坦克过去也刮不到 |
[16:21] | Where the fuck you going with this? | 这是打算运到哪儿去? |
[16:23] | Greece. Athens, Greece. | 希腊 雅典 希腊 |
[16:27] | The hole is so they don’t think it’s an inside job. | 剪了这个洞 他们就不会怀疑是内鬼了 |
[16:30] | So they don’t look at the union. | 他们就不会去查工会 |
[16:33] | Welcome aboard, chief. | “欢迎登船 头儿” |
[17:33] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[17:39] | I thought you were gonna go shopping. | 我以为你去买东西了 |
[17:43] | – Me? – Yeah. | – 我? – 是的 |
[17:46] | We round-the-clock with surveillance. | 我们可是监视了一整天 |
[17:50] | When do we get to the part where you do all kind of shit for me? | 那什么时候你能说 “我都是在为你干这干那”? |
[17:54] | When do we get to that part? | 什么时候啊? |
[17:56] | So you past the point of lifting a grocery bag or two? | 怎么 你就不提 谁给你拿的那几个购物袋了? |
[18:01] | You try being me like this. | 那你试试像我这样 |
[18:21] | Something wrong? | 有心事? |
[18:33] | The baby’s kicking. | 宝宝在踢我 |
[18:35] | Wanna feel? | 想感觉一下吗? |
[18:57] | – Almost $4,000. – I know it is. | – 要将近四千! – 我知道 |
[19:01] | The Greek guy, the one with the warehouse, pays me in cash. | 那个开仓库的希腊人 付我现金 |
[19:05] | Keeps it off the books, so he don’t have to pay taxes and benefits. | 为了不用记账 就省得缴税费和福利了 |
[19:08] | And you saved all that? | 而你一分都没花? |
[19:11] | He gave me a bump, too. I’m pulling down $700 a week. | 他还给我升了职 我现在一周能挣七百 |
[19:16] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信我? |
[19:21] | Christ. | 上帝 |
[19:24] | I was saving that up to give to you for the new apartment. | 我这么存钱是为了给你找个新公寓 |
[20:01] | You know what I’m saying, dawg? | 你知道我的意思 伙计 |
[20:03] | But I don’t understand how these hoes be acting sometimes and shit. | 但是我不明白 这些个婊子怎么就这样呢 |
[20:06] | If I tell a bitch, I’m like, “Bitch, either you suck dick or you don’t.” | 如果我开口 我就会说“贱人 你要么给哥好好舔 要么就滚蛋” |
[20:11] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[20:12] | What’s up, my brother? | 咋的 伙计? |
[20:15] | Are you slinging bean pies up in here? You know what I mean? | 你是往这推销豆饼吗 你明白我的意思吗 |
[20:19] | You with the nation, homey? | 你是那个联盟的吗? |
[20:20] | ‘Cause either you’re a Muslim… | 因为你要么是个穆斯林… |
[20:22] | or your momma need to stop laying your clothes out in the morning. | 要么就别让你老妈 每天早上给你放上学要穿的衣服了 |
[20:27] | I’m here to represent the interests of a Mr. Barksdale. | 我是代表Barksdale先生来到此地 |
[20:30] | Are you familiar with Mr. Barksdale? | 你们熟悉Barksdale先生吗? |
[20:33] | That name ring out, but so do mine. | 听说过 我也不是无名之辈 |
[20:35] | And you are? | 你是谁? |
[20:38] | Cheese, man. | “Cheese” 伙计 |
[20:40] | Mr. Cheese. I see. | Cheese先生 我知道了 |
[20:43] | And who do you work for, Mr. Cheese? | 你为谁工作 Cheese先生? |
[20:45] | Who do I work for? | 我为谁工作? |
[20:46] | Am I correct in assuming that you are not employed by Mr. Barksdale? | 你不是Barksdale先生的雇员 对吗? |
[20:50] | Hell, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[20:51] | If that is the case, then I have to insist that you leave. | 如果是这样的话 那我就得让你离开 |
[20:55] | – This nigger serious? – Let me be emphatic. | – 这黑鬼是认真的? – 让我强调一下 |
[20:58] | You need to take your black ass across Charles Street to where it belong. | 你得跟滚到Charles街另一边 那才是你该呆的地方 |
[21:02] | – What? – Hold on now. | – 啥? – 等下 |
[21:05] | He don’t know what this is. It ain’t what he think, you know what I’m saying? | 他还搞不清状况 这不是他想的那样 你明白吗 |
[21:09] | First of all, | 首先 |
[21:10] | we got permission to grind in these here towers. | 我们得到允许 在高楼区这边做生意 |
[21:13] | Second of all, I don’t give a fuck… | 其次 我他妈的… |
[21:21] | Get off me, get off! | 放开我 放开 |
[21:24] | Pellets in plastic. Rat shot. | 这是塑胶丸 小铅弹 |
[21:28] | What you need to be concerned about is what’s seated in the chamber now: | 你需要在意的是 现在枪膛里的这一发是什么 |
[21:32] | A copper-jacketed, hollow point… | 一个铜皮空心弹… |
[21:34] | 120-grain hot street load of my own creation. | 重120格令 新鲜出炉自制小弹丸(格令:英美制最小重量单位) |
[21:37] | So you need to think for just a moment | 所以你应该好好思考一下 |
[21:40] | and ask yourself: | 并且问自己 |
[21:43] | What do I have to do | 我应该做些什么 |
[21:45] | before this man raise up his gun again? | 才不会让这个男人再对我开枪 |
[21:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:53] | Good day to you, sir. | 一路走好 先生 |
[22:04] | I’m in agreement with the agents’ assessment. | 我很同意探员们的评估 |
[22:07] | As far as I can see. this case is an ideal candidate for RICO prosecution. | 就我看来这个案子很适合用《联邦反诈骗操纵贿赂法案》(反黑法)进行起诉 |
[22:11] | My agency agrees RICO is the way to go, | 我处也同意依据该法案起诉 |
[22:13] | so we’ll be in your courthouse, not mine. | 那么将在你们联邦法院进行审理 而不是我们地方法院 |
[22:15] | But I want one thing on record. | 但是我要强调一点 |
[22:17] | As of 9l11, the Bureau has one priority in this case: | 因为911事件 联邦调查局对此案有优先权 |
[22:21] | It’s waterfront corruption. | 必须以码头腐败立案 |
[22:23] | It’s a new world and the ports are vulnerable. | 现在世道不同了 而码头是薄弱环节 |
[22:25] | This case is bigger than the union. | 这个案子不仅仅牵扯到工会 |
[22:27] | We’re agreeing to take on the whole case, Lieutenant. | 我们同意的是接管整个案件 警督 |
[22:29] | But the union is why we’re in the room with you. | 而正是因为”工会”问题 才让我们坐到了一起 |
[22:33] | If you’re okay with that, we can work the case together. | 如果你们同意 我们就可以并肩作战了 |
[22:42] | We’ll copy all the Bureau’s 302s to the Lieutenant and Miss Pearlman. | 届时我们将会复制所有调查报告 给到警督和Pearlman女士 |
[22:46] | Your paperwork should CC Squad 6 and my office, as well. | 同样 你们的资料副本也必须 送到第6小队和我的办公室 |
[22:49] | okay. | 好的 |
[22:50] | I’ll start pumping your casework into our system. | 我要开始把你们的案卷 录入我们的系统里 |
[22:53] | See what leads that might generate. | 看看会有什么发现 |
[23:01] | Oughtn’t you be laid up resting? | 你不躺下歇着? |
[23:04] | A gunshot ain’t nothing to trifle with. | 枪伤可不是小事情 |
[23:07] | Shoulder do hurt. | 肩膀是挺疼 |
[23:13] | But this here work just fine. | 但是这里 功能正常 |
[23:16] | Tell Stack to polish it up good and put $7.50 on it. | 告诉Stack把它擦干净 贴上售价$7.50 |
[23:20] | Shame to let a good toaster get away over a frayed cord. | 多好的烤面包机 电线磨损了就扔掉 太可惜了 |
[23:27] | First off, ain’t nobody running up in them projects. | 首先 没人在公房区占上风 |
[23:31] | Them Westside boys are hurting over this more than even you. | 那些西区的家伙没了货源 会比你更受伤 |
[23:34] | Trust me, soon as our good shit run out, they fucked. | 相信我 只要我们给的好货卖光了 他们就玩完了 |
[23:38] | Second, | 其次 |
[23:39] | a whole passel of hard-ass hitters took a go at Brother Mouzone, | 暗杀过Mouzone大兄的杀手海了去了 |
[23:43] | and ain’t lived to say shit about it. | 没一个能活下来炫耀的 |
[23:46] | We go at the boy, no telling what might get stirred up. | 要是我们去对付那家伙 不知道会捅出什么乱子 |
[23:49] | If Stringer takes a shot, | 如果Stringer出手 |
[23:51] | he crosses Avon on it. | 那他就是跟Avon过不去 |
[23:53] | Put a bounty on him. | 那就出钱买他人头 |
[23:54] | Let some bushwacking fiend back-shoot his ass. | 找几个毒鬼在他背后开黑枪 |
[23:57] | I pin money on him, and first thing he come at me? | 我出钱找人干他 让他发现之后第一个就来找我? |
[24:00] | Shit. | 操 |
[24:01] | Might as well just shoot myself now and get it over. | 还不如现在就给自己一枪 一了百了 |
[24:08] | There is one boy who might could just pull this off. | 有一个家伙兴许能干成这事 |
[24:12] | Only, he won’t take contract money. | 也只有他不会收佣金 |
[24:45] | Aim for center mass. Make sure the man goes down. | 瞄准人群中心 一枪一个不要失手 |
[24:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[24:51] | I got the three on the left. | 左边3个是我的 |
[24:57] | Fuck you, assholes. | 草你大爷 混蛋 |
[25:02] | – How you doing? – How you doing, buddy? | – 你好 – 你好 伙计 |
[25:04] | The Samsung S221. You got that? | 三星S221 有吗? |
[25:08] | I don’t see it. | 没有啊 |
[25:15] | Doing the old inventory, are we? | 在清点库房 是吗 |
[25:17] | I hope there ain’t been no thieving going on. | 我希望没有人监守自盗噢 |
[25:21] | Not like the problem we got down at the docks. | 不要像我们码头那样总是丢东西 |
[25:23] | You get the cars off? | 你把车运走了? |
[25:25] | Sailed two hours ago on the Caspia. | 已经在里海航行了2小时了 |
[25:27] | Listed as scrap aluminum. | 登记的是废铝 |
[25:29] | – I got the bill of lading right here. – Not here. | – 我拿到了提单 – 不要在这 |
[25:33] | In my office. | 去我办公室 |
[25:39] | Forgive me, but how am I to know. | 请原谅 但是我怎么才能知道… |
[25:43] | you did not ship them empty? | 你没有运个空箱子过去 |
[25:45] | I just don’t know. Let me see. | 我不知道 我看一下 |
[25:47] | Maybe if I had a 4.0 Megapix, | 也许我要是有个400万像素 |
[25:50] | three time optical, fully digitalized camera… | 3倍变焦 全数字照相机… |
[25:53] | I could’ve taken some quality photos of them Benzes in those cans. | 我就能给装进集装箱里的奔驰汽车 拍几张高清照片了 |
[25:57] | But oops. I forgot my camera got busted. | 但是 噢 我忘了 我的照相机被摔坏了 |
[26:00] | Or you know what I could do? | 或者你瞧 我还能怎么办 |
[26:02] | I could get old Boris to skulk around them docks… | 我可以让Boris躲进码头… |
[26:05] | keep the old commie red eye on them containers. | 用满是血丝的老眼盯着那些集装箱 |
[26:07] | Make sure the dock boys are playing me straight. | 确保那些码头工人 不会把手脚动到我头上 |
[26:10] | – They are what I order? – Yes. | – 是按我的要求吗 – 是的 |
[26:11] | I got you the S series in the colors that you wanted. | S系列 我是按照你要求的颜色找的 |
[26:14] | I even got one parked outside. You wanna see? | 我还停了一辆在外面 你想看看吗 |
[26:16] | Outside? Now? | 外面? 现在? |
[26:19] | I’m just taking her out for a spin, chief. | 我就是带她兜兜风 长官 |
[26:21] | I’ll put her back tonight. | 今晚一定把她送回去 |
[26:41] | Wait one. | 等一下 |
[26:44] | Them cars list out at better than $60,000 each. | 每辆车起码值6万 |
[26:47] | 20% was last week.Today, the quote is 10%. | 两成是上周谈的 今天我报价一成 |
[26:51] | Still, | 不论如何 |
[26:53] | it’s good money for a few hours’ work. | 几小时就挣这么多 很不错了 |
[26:55] | No! | 不 |
[26:57] | No fucking way! | 他妈的不可能 |
[26:59] | We had a deal, motherfucker. A deal. | 我们有协议 混蛋 有协议! |
[27:03] | You listen to me. It was my fucking ass out there on the line. Mine. | 你听我说 是我他妈的在外面冲锋陷阵 我 |
[27:07] | This piddling shit is the best that you come up with? | 这点屁钱 你是打发叫花子啊 |
[27:11] | You don’t play me like that. You don’t. | 你他妈别想玩我 别想 |
[27:25] | Fuck you, | 操你妈 |
[27:26] | you thieving, Greek cunt. | 你个不要脸的希腊贱货 |
[27:29] | Malaka! | 傻逼 |
[27:38] | You don’t know that one, chief. But you know “malaka,” yes? | 这句你不知道 “头儿” 但是你懂”Malaka” 是吧? |
[27:41] | Now you know malaka with dress. | 你现在也知道什么是”穿着衣服的傻逼”了 |
[28:58] | Please. | 不要 |
[29:05] | Malaka. | 傻逼 |
[29:16] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[29:18] | If you can talk, please stay on the line. | 如果你能说话的话 请不要挂电话 |
[30:56] | Get in the boat first, then put the preserver on. | 先上船 再穿救生衣 |
[30:58] | – It’s easier that way. – Yeah? | – 那样会舒服点 – 真的? |
[31:01] | Y’all trying to drown my ass for sure. | 你们他妈的就是想淹死我 |
[31:04] | Come on. | 上来 |
[31:09] | Don’t push me, man. | 别推啊 伙计 |
[31:19] | Rod. | 鱼竿 |
[31:23] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[31:25] | Here. Hold on to that. | 这儿 抓住 |
[31:30] | I know this one. | 我会用 我会用这个 |
[31:46] | Stringer Bell will come at me with this. | Stringer Bell为了这事来找我 |
[31:49] | Says he’s got something with Omar he need to make straight. | 说他和Omar之间有些事情要了结 |
[31:54] | Didn’t say what that might be? | 没说是什么事? |
[31:56] | Wouldn’t tell me. | 不会跟我说的 |
[31:58] | And to be truthful, I didn’t want to know. | 但是说实话 我也不想知道 |
[32:03] | No. | 不 |
[32:06] | It don’t feel right. | 我感觉不对劲 |
[32:08] | You know them Barksdale people ain’t to be trusted. | 你知道Barksdale的那些家伙不值得信任 |
[32:11] | No denying all you say is true. | 你说的没错 |
[32:14] | But Stringer talking parley. | 但是Stringer说要谈判 |
[32:16] | So your boy needs to think long and hard on this. | 你的小伙计就应该好好考虑一下 |
[32:19] | ‘Cause if Omar is living his day-to-day in the street… | 因为只要Omar还想在街上混下去… |
[32:23] | there ain’t no telling what their next step might be if there ain’t no sit-down. | 不坐下来谈是不行的 谁也不知道他们下一步是什么 |
[32:26] | “Parley”? | “谈判”? |
[32:28] | That’s all he says he’s looking for. | 他说这就是他要的 |
[32:34] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他说的 |
[32:37] | But if it feels funny to him the way it does to me… | 但是要是他跟我一样 认为这事很可笑… |
[32:40] | I got a better chance of putting a leash to the wind, you know? | 我可能受到无辜牵连 你懂吗? |
[32:44] | If you think it might help, | 你要是觉得有帮助 |
[32:46] | I can go protection. | 我可以提供保护 |
[32:48] | They’re the one got hurt the last time. | 上次是他们吃了亏 |
[32:51] | Then there was a reason to meet. | 上次见面是有原因的 |
[32:54] | This time feel different. | 这次我觉得不一样 |
[32:57] | I hear you. | 你说的我懂 |
[32:58] | Maybe Stringer’s still trying to settle that beef | 也许Stringer还是想了结恩怨 |
[33:01] | behind the fact that he got to live in this city, too… | 毕竟他也得在这儿混下去… |
[33:05] | Omar being Omar. | Omar就是Omar |
[33:10] | If it ain’t putting you out none… | 如果这是你的举手之劳 |
[33:12] | I’d feel a powerful lot better if my nephew took over protection. | 那保护一下我的侄子 会让我安心很多 |
[33:19] | Hayward Hayward. | |
[33:31] | Typed and ready for your John Hancock. | 打好了 就差您的”亲笔签名”了 |
[33:43] | – Thanks. – Sure. | – 多谢 – 不客气 |
[34:03] | You just have to initial each page and then sign at the end. | 你在每页草签一下 最后一页签全名 |
[34:10] | I’m just checking. This is the official record, right, chief? | 我就是看一看 这是官方文件 是吗 长官? |
[34:15] | It’s what’s gonna play in court. | 这就是要提交给法庭的 |
[34:20] | Can I change something? | 我能改一下吗 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[34:28] | Just | 只要… |
[34:32] | put your initials next to your changes. It’s no problem. | 在你更改的地方旁边签个名就可以了 |
[34:36] | Yeah, it’s only one. | 嗯 就一处 |
[34:38] | You know, you typed “said” | 你知道吗 你打的是“说” |
[34:41] | here, see? | 这里 |
[34:42] | “Said”? | “说” |
[34:45] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[34:49] | He wasn’t | 他没有 |
[34:51] | He wasn’t saying, “Please don’t shoot me.” | 没有对我说”别对我开枪” |
[34:55] | It was more begging. | 更像是在求我 |
[35:00] | You know? | 你瞧 |
[35:02] | Double G, he’s begging me. | “双G”(绰号) 他是在求我 |
[35:07] | But that’s not gonna mess you up, though, right? | 这不会给你添乱吧 是吧 |
[35:10] | No, it’s more descriptive like that. | 不 只是更有描述性 |
[35:14] | It’s good. Thanks. | 很好 多谢 |
[35:41] | Quiet. No one in or out of there. | 没动静 没人进出这里 |
[35:59] | It’s kind of nice out here. | 这里真不错 |
[36:01] | Moonlight on the water. | 月光照在水面 |
[36:03] | Waves lapping gently against the boat. | 浪花轻轻拍打船舷 |
[36:10] | I’m working my regular eight. I can handle it, you know? | 朝九晚五的工作我能胜任 懂吗 |
[36:14] | But a detail like this… | 但是像这种专案组… |
[36:19] | That’s what I’m asking. | 这就是我要问你的 |
[36:21] | If something comes up on the job, | 如果工作上有了麻烦 |
[36:23] | how would you handle it? | 你怎么处理? |
[36:25] | I mean, at home with the kids. | 我的意思是 在家怎么面对孩子们 |
[36:28] | Until now, not much came up. | 直到现在 还没有什么麻烦 |
[36:31] | But now, say something comes up. | 比如说 有了什么麻烦 |
[36:35] | I mean, say we do a raid or something. | 我的意思是 我们要进行一次突袭或别的什么 |
[36:38] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做? |
[36:40] | I guess I’d try to get the sitter to stay. | 我猜我会叫保姆留下陪孩子过夜 |
[36:43] | Maybe call my folks, like I did tonight. | 找朋友帮个忙 就像今晚一样 |
[36:47] | You know how it is with kids. You gotta be there. | 你知道带孩子怎么回事 他们身边离不开人 |
[36:50] | But you wouldn’t miss it? | 但是你不就会错过吗 |
[36:52] | I mean, with everybody rolling out | 我的意思是 大家都出动了 |
[36:56] | and you having to head home? | 你却得直接回家? |
[36:59] | If it keeps going like this, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 如果一直如此 我也不知道该怎么做 |
[37:08] | – Thanks. – It’s no problem. | – 多谢 – 别客气 |
[37:11] | You wanna make a phone call to someone? | 你想给什么人打个电话吗? |
[37:14] | If you get over to Madison, it might be some time before you can. | 如果被转到Madison郡看守所 那就有段时间不能打电话了 |
[37:18] | Ain’t a chance I get a bail, right? | 我没机会被保释吧? |
[37:26] | How about family? | 家里人呢? |
[37:40] | All right, to bring you up to speed, | 好的 告诉你最新的情况 |
[37:42] | we’ve got agents in Le Havre… | 我们让驻Le Havre(法国港口)的探员… |
[37:44] | shagging leads from the manifest of the Talco ship due here in a few days. | 从Talco公司近期将到这里的 船运清单里找线索 |
[37:48] | To see if we can’t pinpoint the origin for the illegal containers. | 看看能否查出有问题的集装箱的源头 |
[37:51] | That’s a lot of cans. | 那可是不少的集装箱啊 |
[37:53] | A hundred and ten, actually. | 准确的说是110个 |
[37:56] | How many agents you need to track back to where all those cans came from? | 你需要多少探员追查集装箱的来源? |
[38:00] | As many as it takes. | 要多少有多少 |
[38:03] | We may be assholes, | 我们也许很混蛋 |
[38:05] | but on the upside, there’s an awful lot of us. | 但是在外面 我们这样的一抓一大把 |
[38:09] | Let me get this into the computer for the boys overseas. | 我来把这些输进电脑 传给海外那帮家伙 |
[38:17] | Anything from that shithole of a diner? | 小吃店那边有什么消息吗? |
[38:20] | Herc and Carver had nothing overnight. | Herc和Carver整夜都没发现什么 |
[38:23] | The feds took over this morning and it’s still quiet. | 联邦调查局的监视了一早上 也没发现什么 |
[38:26] | I’m going back on the water. | 我回水上去 |
[38:30] | One meet and we’re on this guy. | 只要接头一次 我们就可以盯上这家伙 |
[39:10] | The Talco line’s in Wednesday. | Talco船运周三到 |
[39:12] | I’ll send Nick for a number. | 我让Nick去取号码 |
[39:15] | – The Greeks again? – Who else? | – 又是希腊人? – 还有谁 |
[39:18] | They sure do stir up the shit, them Greeks do. | 就他们成天搞事 希腊人就这本事 |
[39:23] | – Uncle Frank. – Nicky boy, just in time. | – Frank叔叔 – Nicky小侄 来的正好 |
[39:27] | – Uncle Frank. – What? What happened? | – Frank叔叔 – 怎么了 发生什么事 |
[39:31] | – Ziggy. – What the fuck is it this time? | – 是Ziggy – 这次又捅了什么娄子? |
[39:34] | He shot… | 他开枪打了… |
[39:36] | They’re saying he shot two of the Greeks. | 他们说他开枪打了两个希腊人 |
[39:39] | – Last night, they’re saying. – Shot? | – 昨晚 他们说的 – 开枪? |
[39:42] | – He shot? – Fucking Christ! | – 他开枪? – 老天爷! |
[39:45] | He’s locked up. | 他被关起来了 |
[39:46] | He’s fucking charged with murder. | 被指控谋杀罪! |
[39:49] | – The Greeks? – Double G. | – 希腊人? – 是”双G” |
[39:51] | And one of the kids that works down the store on the avenue with him. | 还有一个在那条街上 给他店里干活的小孩 |
[39:55] | They’re saying he walked in there. | 他们说他走进店里 |
[39:57] | – He went in. – Why was he there? | – 他走进店里 – 他去那干嘛? |
[40:00] | – Where the fuck were you? – Uncle Frank, I didn’t know. | – 你在哪儿? 你他妈的在哪? – Frank叔叔 我不知道 |
[40:03] | What didn’t you know? | 你不知道什么? |
[40:04] | – What is Ziggy doing near the Greeks? – I don’t know. | – Ziggy去希腊人那里干什么 – 我不知道 |
[40:08] | You don’t know? You’re supposed to. You’re his fucking cousin! | 你不知道 你应该知道 你他妈的是他堂兄! |
[40:12] | You’re his father. | 你是他父亲 |
[40:24] | 1,125 kilograms. | 1125 公斤 |
[40:27] | Not that drug enforcement’s my cup of tea… | 我对收缴毒品没有什么兴趣… |
[40:29] | but I’m told it was the largest crack seizure on record. | 但是他们告诉我这是史上 最大的一次毒品收缴行动 |
[40:35] | I just wish I had good news for you. | 所以我希望我也能给你好消息 |
[40:39] | You told me this was a local effort. | 你告诉这是当地警方的行动 |
[40:42] | It’s sprawled. Now the Bureau’s involved. | 现在事情搞大了 联邦调查局卷进来了 |
[40:43] | We’re looking hard at the port unions. | 我们一直监视着码头工会 |
[40:46] | My hands are tied. | 我也束手无策 |
[40:51] | They’re on you with wiretaps. | 他们在监听你们的电话 |
[40:54] | Several phones, several addresses. | 几个电话 几个地址 |
[41:23] | Have the boy go to Eton. | 让小伙子去找Eton |
[41:25] | Tell him to come right away to the other place. | 告诉他立即去另一头 |
[41:28] | – You’re not calling? – No phones. No more phones. | – 你不直接打个电话? – 不用电话 不能再用电话 |
[41:31] | (speaking greek) | 出什么事了 |
[41:34] | Adieu, my friend. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[41:46] | They forgot your fries. | 他们忘了你的薯条 |
[41:48] | No, they forgot your fries. | 不 是忘了”你的” |
[41:51] | My fries are right in here. | 我的薯条就在这儿 |
[41:53] | Those are my fries. | 那些是我的 |
[41:55] | Bitch, everything I say, you hear backwards. | 贱人 我说什么你都回嘴 |
[41:57] | The fries are mine, boy. | 这是我的薯条 伙计 |
[42:01] | Go ahead. | 吃吧 |
[42:03] | Eat the fries, you fat fuck. See if I fucking care. | 吃你的薯条 死胖子 看我会不会鸟你 |
[42:06] | What? | 啥? |
[42:08] | You think I’m fat? | 你认为我胖? |
[42:17] | There’s our boy. | 就是这小伙 |
[42:21] | Lester, Eton’s on the move. | Lester…Eton出来了 |
[42:23] | We got it. | 收到 |
[42:25] | No need for an eyeball follow, right? | 需要人盯人吗? |
[42:27] | No need. | 不需要 |
[42:29] | A fine fucking kettle of fish. | 好大一桶鱼啊 |
[42:31] | I heard it, but I had to come see it for myself. | 我听说了 但我要亲眼见一下 |
[42:35] | – And sure enough… – Major? | – 这下我信了… – 警司? |
[42:38] | You know, I put my faith in you fucking feds. | 知道吗 我对你们这群FBI寄予厚望 |
[42:42] | You let me down. | 你们却让我失望了 |
[42:45] | Major, we can talk in my office. | 警司 我们可以去我办公室谈 |
[42:47] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[42:49] | It’s Lieutenant, right? | 警督而已 对吧? |
[42:51] | I gave you a simple assignment: | 我给你的任务很简单 |
[42:54] | That fellow, the one in the corner. | 抓住那家伙 贴在角落那的家伙 |
[42:58] | And to make it happen, I gave you all this. | 为了助你一臂之力 我帮你打点了这一切 |
[43:02] | Good digs, people… | 办案场所 人员… |
[43:05] | everything you needed. | 所有你要的一切 |
[43:07] | And what did you give me? | 你回报了我什么? |
[43:10] | Right up the fucking ass, Lieutenant. | 背后踹了我一脚 警督! |
[43:14] | – Major, you’re going to get… – Roland, get your shit. | – 警司 你会得到… – Roland 收拾你的东西 |
[43:17] | You want to do it your way, fine. | 你要按你的方法查 可以 |
[43:19] | But you ain’t gonna use my people to fuck me. | 但是你不能用我的人愚弄我 |
[43:25] | Get your gear. I’m pulling you. | 收拾东西 快点 |
[43:27] | I got… | 我… |
[43:28] | There’s work… You said… | 还有事…你说… |
[43:30] | Get your narrow ass back to the district… | 快给我滚回警局… |
[43:33] | before I slap you with insubordination. | 否则以下犯上 我要打你屁屁了 |
[43:38] | Move, shitbird! | 快点 傻蛋! |
[43:43] | Jesus! | 上帝! |
[44:05] | Detective, my office. | 警官 到我办公室 |
[44:50] | Base to 11-34. | 基地呼叫11-34 |
[44:52] | Target number two is coming at your 20. | 两个目标正向你们移动 |
[44:54] | Copy that. We’re on it good. | 收到 我们正在监视 |
[45:07] | We’re on the Boss. | 我们看到老大了 |
[45:09] | My God. | 上帝 |
[45:11] | He shoots both? | 他打了两个? |
[45:13] | He kills George, right there in the store. | 他杀了George 就在店里 |
[45:16] | Leaves the boy to bleed. | 留下了那孩子 |
[45:18] | For what? | 为什么? |
[45:21] | An argument over a few cars? | 就为那些车吵了起来? |
[45:24] | – That little Polack? – He’s crazy, that one. | – 那个小波兰佬 – 他疯了 那家伙 |
[45:28] | The police have him now. | 现在警察把他关起来了 |
[45:34] | The police still there? | 警察还在那儿? |
[45:38] | Go to the store. | 去店里 |
[45:40] | Whatever the police did not take, | 无论警察留下了什么 |
[45:42] | papers, pictures, everything… you clean it up. | 文件 照片 任何东西… 你都要收拾干净 |
[45:47] | The warehouse, too. Everything gets clean now. | 仓库也是 所有的都要收拾干净 |
[45:53] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[45:56] | And the phones are dead. | 不要再用电话 |
[46:03] | – Did you see that? – They just threw the phones. | 你看到了吗? 他们刚刚把电话扔了 |
[46:08] | 11-34 to Surveillance. | 11-34呼叫监视组 |
[46:10] | – Standing by. – We got our man. | – 收到 – 我们确定目标了 |
[46:13] | Target number one is a white male, 40s, short… | 一号目标是男性白人 40岁 矮个… |
[46:16] | wearing a tan shirt and a gray tam. | 身穿褐色衬衣 带灰色便帽 |
[46:20] | Copy your description. | 收到 |
[46:24] | 11-34 to Surveillance, both targets are on the move. | 11-34呼叫监视组 两个目标都离开了 |
[46:26] | We can’t make the vehicle from here, | 我们无法确认车辆 |
[46:28] | – but you sure can. – Copy. | – 但是你们应该可以 – 收到 |
[46:30] | What was he doing with that thing in his hand? | 他手里拿着那玩意儿是要干什么? |
[46:34] | Same thing you always do. | 和你经常用手干的活儿一样 |
[46:36] | Probably sending a text message. | 可能是在发短信 |
[46:38] | My kids are crazy over that. | 我的孩子们就爱干这个 |
[46:56] | That’s our guy, right? | 这是我们的目标 对吧? |
[46:59] | What’s his face Sobotka from the drug corner? | 是街头贩毒的那个Sobotka家的家伙? |
[47:10] | I need to get with Vondas. | 我要见Vondas |
[47:13] | Who’s that? | 谁? |
[47:20] | Spiros Spiros. | |
[47:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[47:24] | I don’t know no Spiros. | 我不认识什么Spiros |
[47:43] | – No shit. – He just up and clocked him? | – 不可能吧 – 他跳起来给了他一下? |
[47:46] | Daniels had everybody write what they saw. | Daniels让在场的人 把看到的都写了下来 |
[47:48] | – Even us suits. – That was smart. Daniels is sharp. | – 甚至包括穿的衣服 – 聪明 Daniels很聪明 |
[47:52] | – Where’s Prez now? – Daniels took him home. | – Prez现在在哪 – Daniels送他回家了 |
[47:54] | I don’t think he’ll come back to this detail. | 我认为他是回不了专案组了 |
[47:56] | You never know. | 这可不一定 |
[47:58] | He might have one of those psychological | 他也许有什么精神异常的标签 |
[47:59] | bullshit things in his jacket… | 贴在他的外套上… |
[48:01] | gives him immunity or something. | 那样他就有免罪金牌了 |
[48:04] | Valchek gave him immunity, and he just put Valchek on his ass. | Valchek给了他免罪金牌 但是他却给了Valchek颜色看 |
[48:10] | Nothing since the Fort Howard meet. | 自从Howard堡接头之后 就没有什么动静了 |
[48:13] | They’re definitely dumping phones. | 他们肯定是不用电话了 |
[48:17] | Lester Lester… | |
[48:20] | When you use a cell phone | 当你使用电话时 |
[48:23] | and press “send,” where does the call go to? | 按下”发送” 那电话会被打到哪里? |
[48:25] | – Why are you asking? – The Boss Man at Fort Howard. | – 为什么这么问 – 出现在Howard堡的那个老大 |
[48:27] | He tosses the cell phone we’re up on, right? | 他把我们监听的那个手机扔了 对吧? |
[48:30] | Then he pulls out another thingamajig, | 然后他拿出另一个玩意儿 |
[48:32] | and he types a message. | 输入了短信 |
[48:34] | Text messaging. | 那就是发了条信息 |
[48:37] | It starts at one of those towers they got up all over the place, right? | 首先发送到周围基站中的一个 对吧? |
[48:40] | And ends up in a computer at a wireless provider. | 最后传递到无线通信运营商的 一台计算机里 |
[48:44] | If you knew when the call was made, | 如果你知道什么时候打的电话 |
[48:45] | could you trace the call back to that tower? | 你可以返回去追踪到那个基站吗? |
[48:48] | ‘Cause if you could, mightn’t you get a phone number? | 如果可以的话 你也许能搞到电话号码 对吧? |
[48:51] | You get that, then you got the billing details, right? | 搞到了号码 就可以搞到通信记录 对吧 |
[48:53] | Fool, do you have any idea how many people use cell phones? | 傻瓜 你知道有多少人用手机吗? |
[48:56] | There must be thousands, hundreds of thousands at any time. | 肯定有无数的人随时都在用手机 |
[49:00] | What you need is another variable. | 你需要的是另一个变量 |
[49:02] | Another bit of data that’s gonna help you | 另一个数据使你能够 |
[49:04] | isolate your call from all the others. | 把目标电话从其他电话中分离出来 |
[49:06] | What if you knew where the call was made? | 如果你知道电话是从哪打出来的? |
[49:09] | I mean, exactly where it was made. | 我的意思是 非常确切的地点 |
[49:12] | We were out in the middle of nowhere. | 我们可是在茫茫的海上 |
[49:14] | Does that help narrow it down? | 这样还能缩小范围吗? |
[49:15] | Yeah, The Fort Howard sea wall. | 当然 Howard堡海堤啊 |
[49:18] | It ain’t exactly Charles and Baltimore Streets. | 又不是Charles和Baltimore的马路 |
[49:20] | You’ve got another problem. Which wireless company? | 还有另一个问题 哪家运营商? |
[49:23] | There must be Verizon, MCI, AT&T, Sprint… | 那里有Verizon MCI AT&T Sprint之类的一大堆… |
[49:28] | Shit, tin cans and a string. You got dozens of them. | 靠 又不是简单的传声筒 它们到处都是 |
[49:39] | Lamar? Lamar? | |
[49:41] | – Where’s my Harper’s? – Say what? | – 我的Harper’s杂志呢 – 什么 |
[49:44] | Harper’s. The new issue. | 新一期Harper’s |
[49:45] | You didn’t say that one. You said The New Republic and Atlantic… | 你没说啊 你要的是 新共和杂志和大西洋月刊啊… |
[49:49] | – and a new something else. – I did not forget to tell you Harper’s. | – 还有一本新的什么杂志 – 我告诉过你我要Harper’s |
[49:52] | Every week I tell you the same shit, | 每周我都要重复一遍 |
[49:53] | and every week you forget half of what I say. | 而你每周都左耳朵进右耳朵出 |
[49:56] | Tomorrow, first thing, you go to the newsstand and you get Harper’s. | 明早你的第一件事 就是去报摊给我买本Harper’s |
[50:00] | And The Nation, too, which you also managed to forget. | 还有国家杂志 这个你也经常忘 |
[50:05] | You know what the most dangerous thing in America is, right? | 你知道在美国最危险的事是什么? |
[50:11] | A nigger with a library card. | 那就是一个黑人识文断字 |
[50:16] | All damn day, he just sit there reading. | 我靠 这家伙整天就坐在那看东西 |
[50:20] | And damned if them Eastside bitches don’t stay away. | 看那些东区的婊子还敢待在这儿? |
[50:23] | That’s real muscle, right there. | 这才是牛逼 |
[50:25] | True that. | 就是 |
[50:27] | What are we gonna do when we start running out of good product? | 可是等我们的好货都卖光了 该怎么办? |
[50:31] | That’s what we need to ask ourselves. | 这才是我们要自问的 |
[50:33] | Yo, Bodie, | 哟 Bodie |
[50:35] | if Stringer want the Eastside up in here… | 如果Stringer想让东区的过来… |
[50:37] | then why Barksdale got a man running them off? | 那为什么Barksdale还找人把他们赶走? |
[50:51] | This is getting us nowhere. | 死胡同 |
[50:53] | We got nothing under Pyramid Inc… | Pyramid公司查不出目标的线索 |
[50:54] | or any of the targets at any other cellular company. | 其他电信公司也是一样 |
[50:57] | It’s on McNulty then. | 就靠McNulty了 |
[50:59] | 11-35, you got the 20? | 11-35 你到了吗? |
[51:02] | I’m on the spot right now. | 我就在这里 |
[51:04] | Go. | 请讲 |
[51:05] | 10-4. Latitude first: | 10-4 北纬 |
[51:07] | North, 39 degrees.11.727. | 39度11分727秒 |
[51:10] | Longitude: West, 76 degrees.26.628. | 西经76度26分628秒 |
[51:17] | Now, this was a neat trick. | 听着 这是一个巧妙的花招 |
[51:19] | No one ever did it before. | 没人这么干过 |
[51:21] | Identified a cell phone using time and GPS. | 利用时间和GPS锁定手机 |
[51:24] | We got everything on the phone that was text messaging… | 我们查到了今天下午4:45… |
[51:27] | from those coordinates at 04:45 p.m. Today. | 在那个坐标发信息的手机的一切资料 |
[51:35] | Just a subpoena? | 只有一张传票? |
[51:37] | With this, you can get account information and a phone number. | 用这个你们只能得到账户信息和电话号码 |
[51:41] | With a search warrant… | 如果是搜查令的话… |
[51:42] | you can get two months of text messages. | 你能得到2个月的短信记录 |
[51:47] | You got two months of text messages in this file? | 你能查到2个月的短信记录? |
[51:49] | I do, if you’ve got a warrant. | 可以 只要你有搜查令 |
[51:54] | Tell you what, friend. | 告诉你 朋友 |
[51:55] | We’re gonna go back and start typing that warrant tomorrow morning. | 我们这赶就回去 明天早上发搜查令 |
[51:58] | But right now, we wouldn’t mind taking a peek… | 但是现在 我们想偷偷看一下… |
[52:01] | at what my man’s been up to in the last 24 hours. | 这男的过去24小时之内的记录 |
[52:03] | Exigent circumstances. | 紧急情况 |
[52:10] | Thanks, brother. | 多谢 伙计 |
[52:16] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[52:20] | Nothing’s easy. | 好事多磨 |
[52:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[52:27] | They’ve dumped their phones. | 他们把手机都扔了 |
[52:29] | We’re trying to get onto the Boss Man’s text messaging. | 我们正尽力拿到老大的短信记录 |
[52:34] | They sent that Greek mess over as email. | 他们用希腊文发的邮件 |
[52:36] | After he inputs, the computer will translate it. | 他把文字输进去 电脑就可以翻译出来 |
[52:39] | Got it. | 好了 |
[52:43] | Shit. | 操 |
[52:58] | Hey, Prissy. | 嗨 Prissy |
[53:02] | Thought you’d be here. | 想你就会在这儿 |
[53:28] | Fucking Ziggy. | 王八蛋Ziggy |
[53:30] | When didn’t he do dumb shit? | 他什么时候干过好事? |
[53:34] | Remember when he forged that Age of Majority card? | 还记得他伪造成人证的事吗? |
[53:39] | We all pooled our money. | 我们把钱凑在一起 |
[53:42] | You drove us over Brooklyn Park to the cut-rate. | 你开车把我们从Brooklyn公园带到折扣店 |
[53:44] | My mom’s puke-yellow Chevy. | 开着我妈的土黄色雪弗兰 |
[53:47] | We told him specifically: | 我们特意告诉他 |
[53:49] | Two bottles of Pikesville Rye | 两瓶Pikesville Rye…(黑麦威士忌 马里兰特产) |
[53:53] | and… | 和… |
[53:55] | Southern Comfort for me. | 给我带瓶Southern Comfort(以美国波本威士忌为基酒的甜酒) |
[54:02] | What did fucknuts get? | 那傻蛋带的是什么? |
[54:06] | Fucking Boone’s Farm. | 他妈的Boone’s Farm(便宜的麦芽酒饮料) |
[54:12] | He said that’s what the college kids drank. | 他说大学生就喝这种 |
[54:16] | But we did it up Right here. | 但是我们还是一口干了 就在这 |
[54:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:25] | He stood up there, | 他站在那儿 |
[54:27] | a bottle in each hand… | 一手拿一瓶… |
[54:30] | screaming loud enough to wake the nuns. | 喊得震天响 |
[54:35] | What the fuck did he say? | 他喊了什么? |
[54:49] | “College kids ain’t shit!” | “大学生万岁!” |
[55:18] | Goddamn, Zig. | 该死的 Zig |
[55:39] | – Yeah? – Beadie, it’s Kima. | – 嗯 – Beadie 我是Kima |
[55:42] | – Kima. – We’re gonna take the Boss out. | – Kima – 我们要去抓老大了 |
[55:45] | Raids? Tonight? | 突袭? 今晚? |
[55:48] | You got somewhere to drop the kids off? | 你能把孩子安顿好吗? |
[55:49] | No, no problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[55:51] | I can take them over to my parents’. | 我可以把他们送到我父母那儿去 |
[55:54] | All right, we’ll see you soon. | 好的 到时见 |
[55:56] | Kima, thanks for the call. Bye. | Kima 多谢通知我 再见 |
[56:11] | The judge wants to know how much longer. | 法官想知道还要多久 |
[56:14] | We’re close. | 快了 |
[56:23] | Dump this row. | 把这些扔了 |
[56:24] | Dump the computer. Dump this. | 电脑也扔了 都扔了 |